Speaker 1: You're rolling.
Speaker 2: I'm rolling alrighty.
Speaker 3: Like I have no idea what he just did because my eyes were closed.
Speaker 1: It was I don't know where it went.
Speaker 4: Wait, sure you still don't know.
Speaker 1: No, it's over there somewhere. Okay, cuck cuckoo. Yeah, someone's gonna step in it. I better not be me. I'm telling you from now. Welcome to Bowl Chat.
Speaker 4: Today is the Vampire.
Speaker 5: Wednesday October we come to ball yet. Yes, it's the podcast where we just talk about whatever.
Speaker 3: Whatever. I have something that's whatever. What my head hurts?
Speaker 1: What's the matter with your head?
Speaker 2: I don't know.
Speaker 4: It's like I think I'm getting a migraine.
Speaker 3: It happens in the back.
Speaker 4: So you have you had migraines?
Speaker 1: I do? I actually have migrain medication now.
Speaker 4: Oh really?
Speaker 1: Yeah, I've been getting headaches from time to time and sometimes they're so debilitating, yeah that I just can't even function.
Speaker 5: I went and had the head thing and the head thing, don't you put your head in the thing? And I don't know, and so yeah, apparently I have migraines every once in a while. So now I'm on the fake rel packs.
Speaker 1: I don't know what that is.
Speaker 5: It's generic rail packs is a migraine medication, huh, And it's really It works well for me. But the problem is is the actual name brand is really expensive and insurance doesn't cover it because as a generic.
Speaker 3: But do you take it every day?
Speaker 1: No, well it's a lot of mind.
Speaker 3: No.
Speaker 5: I take it when I need it, and it's maybe maybe once a month. But the generic one is slightly It makes me a little bit dizzy. It's weird because it's supposed to be exactly the same, but maybe it can't be exactly the same, just like regular corn flakes like Kellogg's, you know.
Speaker 1: And like some Rando story.
Speaker 5: I don't think they can be exactly the same. I think it has to be something slightly different, one or two ingredients, you know, maybe just yeah.
Speaker 4: Well, I get.
Speaker 3: Migraines in like like waves, Like I won't have one for like a year, two years, and then all of a sudden, I'll have like a string of like yeah, and I they're called like aura migraines or something. Because my sockets, it is it feels like someone is literally trying to come through my eye socket and on my left side and back here it's like this side of my face. If I could literally just take it off and then just put it back on when it feels better.
Speaker 5: You wish you could just like hit the thing and pop it open and scoop it out and close it back.
Speaker 3: Yes, so that's not fun for me right now. I took an advil and I'm gonna hope for the best.
Speaker 1: You know, what does it take? Also, only take one advil? Really, yeah, I'll never do anything.
Speaker 3: Everybody says that, But if I take two, I don't know. I had a really bad reaction once when I took two advils. So I'm I'm a little afraid.
Speaker 5: You would have lunch today now, I'm very busy with podcast. Even you could take it on a thing at the table.
Speaker 3: Take it on a thing at the table? Why because I can't?
Speaker 5: Also, can we can we somehow get like better camera equipment? I'm sure no, but can we just can we? Do think there's anywhere that this company would like just put an actual camera there, not that thing. I like a good camera like the one that Deanna uses, Like I just mounted there because when I watched this back, it's like, eh, kind of gives me a headache watching is that one? Well, I not gonna move it every time. I don't want to look this way the whole time. Hey, everybody, you know, plus you know we've got the great backdrop and all.
Speaker 3: Well, I'm literally making do with what I have.
Speaker 1: Though I know it's a laptop, it is what it is.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I mean, do you have any solutions?
Speaker 5: No, but maybe we can ask somebody. Okay, maybe in the box of things that never made it over from the other radio station is a camera.
Speaker 3: My notary and my work laptop, all of it gone. I wonder, do you ever wonder, like where is that it's gone? It was thrown away, but no, it wasn't thrown away, so it's somewhere.
Speaker 1: Has it.
Speaker 3: I guarantee you the way that those were boxed up, those movers were the worst movers i've and I've had bad movers. They literally scratched my table at my old move and one guy just gave up and just started eating a sandwich in the hallway. But this was the worst move because they were cocky about it. Yeah, I have a photographic memory.
Speaker 1: I remember that guy.
Speaker 3: No my boxes, all right, then where did it go? And then I showed up a picture. I don't remember that one. Well, clearly you don't have a photographic memory, then Buddy should maybe be writing these things down.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 5: That was that was not great. And there's still a thousand boxes just sitting in the open space downstairs, I know, all trash trash. Really Yeah, people pack things up to have them shipped here and they just don't care.
Speaker 3: Honestly, we could probably go through those and find a camera. I found some pretty good things down there.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Yeah, not my notary or my work laptop. But it's fine, all right. Howbout your vacation? What now your vacation?
Speaker 1: I'm sorry? What even the one day off that I had that was cool?
Speaker 3: How was it being able to wake up in your own house one day and not have to come in here?
Speaker 1: Oh? That was cool. I mean, I guess that is vacation.
Speaker 3: Okay, you know, so yeah, let's not glass half empty.
Speaker 5: It on Columbus Day. Oh, I'm so sorry, Indigenous People's Day.
Speaker 3: I hope I didn't trigger any of you.
Speaker 1: A good one.
Speaker 5: I took my daughter Cooper to part right, you know, the indoor water park.
Speaker 1: That was cool. Okay, we had a really really good time there. That was fun.
Speaker 5: You know, seven thousand dollars in the arcade so she can get a pencil eraser. You know how that works?
Speaker 1: Yeah, you know what it is.
Speaker 5: At the arcades, at all these places make me nuts, But at the end of the day, I just have to sit and say, you know what, it's fun for the kids to play all these dumb games. It's it's not really about how much you're putting into the machines based on what you're getting out of it, because at the end of the day, really I feel like I spent maybe one hundred dollars on like a little squishy thing that, you know. But she had a blast trying to get all the tickets and everything, Okay, and I guess that's what's important.
Speaker 1: I like to even busters too, They're a fun one. Yeah, but I.
Speaker 5: Still feel like it's really grimy because I was there a couple of months ago and every.
Speaker 3: Time wine, the one Times Square no, no, no, no.
Speaker 5: The one on Long Island, oh yeah, the one out in Westbury, Westbury. Yeah, everything is just still so greasy. Like I haven't been to a chuck E Cheese since COVID Well, okay, I.
Speaker 1: Would hope not.
Speaker 3: Why because you're almost fifty No, But the kids like it.
Speaker 1: I'm almost like it. I'm not almost fifty. You're such a jerk.
Speaker 5: Why do you try? Okay, let's let's talk for a second. So this past Saturday night was my thirtieth reunion. Okay, I had the best time ever. Yeah, great, it's it's it's weird to me that there are so many people that are.
Speaker 1: Like, I'm not going to a reunion. I hated everybody and I hated high school.
Speaker 5: Where So, okay, you're one of those people.
Speaker 3: Yes, I would not go to a high school reunion.
Speaker 5: So what would happen if you went? Like you'd be so miserable you hated everybody?
Speaker 1: Everybody?
Speaker 3: Why would I want to make small talk? I don't want to make small talk. Small talk literally is the worst thing for me. I don't want to sit in a room and be like, how is finance job?
Speaker 4: Oh?
Speaker 3: Oh that sounds great and challenging for you.
Speaker 5: So you didn't have any friends and I get like a friend group.
Speaker 3: But we clearly fell out or don't talk for a reason, right, I don't want to have to restart commuting like I just don't care. I think it's I don't care to strike up a conversation and be like, oh, how's your your family?
Speaker 2: Oh?
Speaker 3: How you doing here? What's going on there? Like I just don't care enough.
Speaker 1: That's fine.
Speaker 5: I think it's nice to reconnect. I'm sure I'm every ten years or so. I am fortunate enough to have a lot of really great friends, none of which come from high school, but from like my if you told me, say my grammar school or elementary school was doing one, I'd be like done.
Speaker 1: That was so much fun. But didn't that like funnel into the same high school?
Speaker 3: Not really, because it went from boys and girls to just boys.
Speaker 1: You went to the Jesus School. Uh yeah, right, yeah, okay.
Speaker 3: I went to Jesus School until I was out of high school.
Speaker 5: Okay, I mean there were there were at least like five or six people that were like, no, I hate you all and they and they they voiced it like on because there was a Facebook group trying to find everybody. First of all, two of the high school friends who are married, Brad and Dawn, good friends of mine. We grow up with them, and like they moved to North Carolina.
Speaker 1: Oh and they came up just for this.
Speaker 5: They planned the whole thing from there, like somebody here tried to do it. It didn't really work out. So She's like, you know what, I'll take the reins and did everything and it was really it really worked out very well.
Speaker 1: I had a really nice time. I had a bunch of the dopes over my house first.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I saw the picture the pre game a little yeah, and I brought I actually hooked the VCR up to my smart TV downstairs.
Speaker 1: Don't know how it worked, but I figured it out.
Speaker 5: And I brought the senior tape down and we were like, wow, I mean this was like thirty years ago. Yeah, of Shnano. You think that we do shenanigans here. You should have seen the high school shenanigans we were. There were so many things on that tape that and everybody's like, can you send me a copy?
Speaker 1: Can you digitize it?
Speaker 5: And I'm like, now that i'm thinking about it, no, because I'm pretty sure the statute of limitations has run out. However, there's so many things on there that they're like professional people who are like in big companies doing things like if any of that stuff got out now, I think even still their bosses would be like, wait, what you did that in high school?
Speaker 1: No, you're fired? Is that possible?
Speaker 4: And this is all on tape?
Speaker 5: All on tape DHS though doesn't exist on any platform.
Speaker 4: So it's bad.
Speaker 1: Are they showing like their butts? Oh, there's lots of butts.
Speaker 5: There's lots of destroying the school, okay, like illegal things, stealing, stealing cars.
Speaker 1: Just animal cruelty. What do you mean by that? Well, I mean it wasn't really cruel too.
Speaker 5: We took a we got a box of white mice from the pet store, just dumped it in the hallway. I guess it wasn't really cruel that we didn't kill them. They just ran around and crickets also, we dumped crickets in the heating vents.
Speaker 3: So this sounds like one of those things where it's like, my friends are so extreme. And then in listening and I'm really trying to find the thing that would get someone like fired. Well, I just dumping mice. You think like if the person's like the head to chase, they'd be like, oh, he dumped mice in a hallway.
Speaker 5: Well, how would the kid that poured a half a gallon of muriadic acid in the hallway and cleared the whole school out fired?
Speaker 4: In the video?
Speaker 5: Uh, that's not in the video. But then I think We're good with the fire minute smoke grenade is. I can't remember who threw it, but you could see them lighting it and throwing it, okay, and then the teacher just coming by and going you kids, and picking it up and throwing it out the door, Whereas now the bomb squad would be called. You know, it's a lot, it's a lot of things like that.
Speaker 1: Okay. I think maybe stealing the car was probably the worst thing on there. It was.
Speaker 5: I mean, it was a junk car. It wasn't somebody's car. We went to a lot that had junk cars and we towed it and we put it in the principal's parking spot on the first day of school, and the principals like you kids, and that was it. Now it would be a whole thing, you know what.
Speaker 3: Again, I'm just trying, like I was picturing like jackass stunts, like I'm thinking like the worst, Like I'm picturing like, oh, somebody came from behind and like unhooked the girl's bra something crazy, And all I'm hearing is dumped mice. You got a car from a junkyard and towed it into a spot.
Speaker 1: I think blowing things up is worse than opening a bra.
Speaker 3: Well, when you say explicit things like that's gonna get you can't know there.
Speaker 5: Was there was one thing that we could not believe that happened that was on this tape that you probably can't be released ever.
Speaker 3: Well, you've said that about everything, and right now it seems like I'm watching a solid PG thirteen movie. Well, most of it is PG PG thirteen.
Speaker 4: I'm waiting for the rated R part where.
Speaker 5: I was like, oh god, it was there was a simulated assault that was played in health class and it was for a project.
Speaker 1: Okay, but it was a project. Yes, but you could not have done that now at all.
Speaker 3: Okay, but that's on the teacher. That's not on you guys. Okay, then yes, So then again, where is that? You've given me a PG movie Okay where it's like, oh, Scottie goes to skull and it's like, where's the where's the extreme? Did you ride skateboards? Oh god, you're so big and tough.
Speaker 1: I'm going to record that.
Speaker 5: I'm going to record that only on my phone and show it to you, and next week I would like you to report back.
Speaker 3: I understand what you're saying, but you all had nothing to do with it.
Speaker 4: I would like to do the teacher was.
Speaker 5: I would like to describe it in more detail, but I remember that that banners behind us because I forgot to take it down for boll chat, So I can't really get into it.
Speaker 3: Well, like I said, your teacher gave you the assignment.
Speaker 5: It's not you, no, but she didn't say, hey, do that. They brought it upon themselves to do that. Okay, And it was not very.
Speaker 3: Attist Radical Dates School pg.
Speaker 1: Thirteen. It wasn't very wholesome.
Speaker 3: Wow, So well, let's take a quick commercial.
Speaker 5: You want to take a break, Yeah, okay, I'll just play this, okay, whole and we're back twelve twenty three.
Speaker 1: Were able to see the whole? Yeah, okay, I hope you put it in the right spot.
Speaker 3: Well, yeah, so you had a high school reunion, had a high school great time.
Speaker 5: Well, I can back up, like, because so the Monday Columbus Day we went to Kartwright the water park, and then the rest of the week. You know what, it's really nice being home with the girls when they have school because I can help them get ready in the morning, because you know, running the Best of show from home, I do while I have to pay attention. It's not as you know, strenuous as the live show, got it, you know what I mean. Yeah, And I know everybody thinks that I do nothing. You know, Oh you push a button.
Speaker 3: Nobody says that you don't do nothing. It's just that if somebody is talking all of a sudden, you'll just be like.
Speaker 1: Radio Well, because you guys come in at the wrong time.
Speaker 3: Oh my god, it's always the wrong time.
Speaker 1: It happened today.
Speaker 5: I have like a three minute window where I can record the Weatherfalk guest for the Secret Show after hours, and I was doing it and Diamond's like with the phone, what you're doing there?
Speaker 1: Scott even like popping in. I'm like, please not now, please?
Speaker 5: You know, she needs she needs an Instagram post, you know, for likes and follows and uh, you.
Speaker 4: Know, so she's getting them off of you.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's what she's trying to do. Wow, you know.
Speaker 5: So it's just it's stuff like that, like that. I have things that I need to do, but everyone thinks it's a big joke around here.
Speaker 4: Welcome to my life.
Speaker 3: Yeah, right, every time you walk over to my desk.
Speaker 2: You're ready, You're ready yet? Well, and he's never ready.
Speaker 1: Oh you say ten oh five and then here it is like ten thirty, and then you're like, I gotta go it.
Speaker 2: Eleven.
Speaker 1: I got a meeting because I do Is it about podcasts? Now?
Speaker 3: This You literally came to the desk, go curatia complete and then well, because I say five minutes you walk back into this studio, not even one minute later you walk back.
Speaker 5: I gotta go, Well, I got the banner fell down? Okay, today I need something better than pushpins. I need suggestions because these walls.
Speaker 3: Oh I have something what I have in my desk when we were first got here. I have these clips that go in like a pushpin, but they're clips. They should be really stable and good.
Speaker 5: All right, But I mean at the end of the day, the wall is still his foam, So it doesn't matter what you stick in there. Yeah, it's so I don't know. We got to figure something out because like every week or two, this thing just falls.
Speaker 1: We need a TV. We do need to take a nice TV. There should have been a monitor there. They didn't wire They didn't wire this room up for that.
Speaker 4: What did they monitor it up for?
Speaker 3: Because everything here I feel like there's always like a caveat like, oh, we could put in a third mic, but unfortunately, you're gonna lose like this whole monitor that we need for or.
Speaker 1: Have three mic buttons here. And I was promised a third mic nothing. Sad they didn't.
Speaker 5: I don't have a TV in he here. I can't watch breaking news and I can't even watch it.
Speaker 4: A lot of subscription for Plex right now.
Speaker 5: Yeah, then they won't give us any TV. Plus, it's annoying to like watch the TV on there when I'm trying to do other stuff.
Speaker 4: I want a.
Speaker 3: TV so bad out where I sit because I feel so disconnected from the outside world.
Speaker 1: This is a media company. I know we need TVs. We do need monitors that we can do whatever. You know what I'm saying, Like, I'd love.
Speaker 3: Like screens that I could watch the news.
Speaker 1: Every other studio has screens. Yeah, that one has like forty two thousand, and they don't use them for anything. I know.
Speaker 5: They don't never have a TV on in there. They're just for logo use only. Oh wow, so uh yeah, so it was fun. It was a nice it was a nice week.
Speaker 1: It was a little break from driving into the city and thank god it and have to drive into the city on.
Speaker 3: This gossip about anybody who didn't go to the reunion.
Speaker 1: Uh, yes, a few people.
Speaker 5: Oh yeah, the drama is still alive. The hardcore holdouts, you know, the ones like the hardcore holdout. Yeah, no, too cool for the room, can't go. I don't want to see you people. But yet these are the same people who that night wrote on the post can't wait to see picks.
Speaker 2: No, you didn't want to come.
Speaker 5: You don't get you don't get the link. No right, No, I think it's dumb.
Speaker 1: Why is it dumb?
Speaker 3: Why why are they hardcore holdouts.
Speaker 5: Because they specifically sit on there. Nope, y'all ruined my high school experience. People picked on me and were mean. So no, I don't want to be around these people. Okay, but you know, can't we acknowledge just thirty years later if you have changed.
Speaker 1: I don't know.
Speaker 3: I can't you acknowledge the same way that maybe you had a great time, someone maybe didn't have a great time, and it brings up bad memories for that.
Speaker 1: I had mostly good times.
Speaker 3: Yes, So for someone who didn't, can't you acknowledge that they don't want.
Speaker 1: To be in the same room? I get it. I get it, I get it.
Speaker 4: But you had nothing to do with you.
Speaker 5: You had to have you had to have some friends that were there.
Speaker 3: It doesn't matter friends, It's more about the experience as a whole. Like for me, I never really had a great time college.
Speaker 4: Amazing time.
Speaker 3: I went to three different schools, Like I figured my way out how to talk to people. Even the end of senior year of high school was a better time than freshman year. But freshman year was so terrible that if I ever had to sit in a room or have to redo a year of my life, I would literally choose to like rip my fingernails out rather than do that.
Speaker 1: Oh see, I would love to do high school over again. Absolutely.
Speaker 3: I had a really experience median I would rather go to jail for four years.
Speaker 1: And I'm not even kidding.
Speaker 5: Really absolutely well, okay, not the academic parts. I would like to do the social part again.
Speaker 3: I don't want to go to school ever again. I was bad at school. I don't want to go back to.
Speaker 5: I as bad at school too. It's funny because my daughter, my older daughter, she's like, she's a really really good student, yeah you know, and like gets angry when she gets a ninety eight. I don't know where that came from, really, because I was thrilled to get a sixty six.
Speaker 3: Yep, so you know, but I was just scraping by I it was they made under a seventy failing, which seems like very rude.
Speaker 1: That had to be the Jesus school.
Speaker 3: It was too much like under a seventy, Like Jesus asked for forgiveness and penance and I didn't get any of that under a sea.
Speaker 1: Oh I have a question about college.
Speaker 5: Yeah you went to Miami, right, Yeah, you didn't start there though, No, you started where Drew and then you went to Miami which.
Speaker 1: Year my junior junior senior?
Speaker 5: Yeah, okay, And are you still paying for that now all these years later, like you have college loan still now?
Speaker 1: Oh you don't, okay. I told I told Ashley you do, Thank you Mom and dad. Yeah, right, all right, No, I get it. That's good. That's good. Not everybody can do that.
Speaker 5: And I'm just trying to you know, that's kind of the way she wants to go, maybe because she hears about it or whatnot.
Speaker 3: It is the best school ever, Like I wish I started off there because it was fun it was fun.
Speaker 1: Okay, would you go to the Miami Reunion? Absolutely? See.
Speaker 3: I sometimes donate to the school if they ask. I love that school. It was a great time. I like meet great friends. I got to live away from home for a year and a half, which was a really great learning experience for me. Like, there was a lot of good there, even Mamath where I was like, I gotta get out of here because like, well I don't know what's going on.
Speaker 1: But did you live at home at that point?
Speaker 3: I dormed, but like I live so close to home that it was like, eh, you know, why not just make the forty minute trek to go, right?
Speaker 5: I I think it's kind of silly, like when you go to a close like a community school or whatever and you live there, even if like even if one of my kids went to Hofstra it's like fifteen minutes from my house.
Speaker 3: It is good to get the experience, but to your point, it's like how much of an experience are you really going to get? So it's a big, big extra expense exactly. So listen, City is a fantastic school.
Speaker 1: Yeah, what eighty grand a year? That's cool.
Speaker 3: That's insane because when I went to school. It was thirty thousand less, which is absurd.
Speaker 1: Am I about right? Because that's what I hear.
Speaker 5: It's like eight seventy oh okay, which ten really way way better. But I'm counting on her to get a scholarship.
Speaker 1: I think she will.
Speaker 3: They're really generous with it and depending on what programs you apply for.
Speaker 1: I love that school. Oh my god, it was so much fun.
Speaker 5: See I just and I've said it before, I never had that experience. I never I didn't go to college one day. Listen, not one day.
Speaker 4: I actually had a.
Speaker 3: Conversation with somebody this weekend at the wedding I was at which I officiated, and I remember to do the rings this time.
Speaker 1: Hilarious.
Speaker 4: But my friends we all met.
Speaker 3: In college, but we all kind of said, like, what are you What do you really use it for? Like it's great if you're going for like a specialized skill, doctors, I'd like to know that you went to school, you know, like accounting. You probably your finance jobs, like you probably need the school, but for something like this like public relations. It basically taught me how to do better people skills.
Speaker 1: But I feel like I could have.
Speaker 4: Learned that better on internships you.
Speaker 1: Don't have those.
Speaker 3: Take it from me, Scottie extreme. You should have seen that tape.
Speaker 4: We wrote it bated.
Speaker 3: Down the hallway, badass. Oh yead we get canceled for that. Today.
Speaker 1: My entire career has just been hands on learning.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and that's where you actually like apply that what you I don't know. You can't learn that necessarily in a classroom, right, you can simulate it, but like you can't actually learn without the hand experience.
Speaker 5: Like even when I took the radio class in high school, because my high school had an FM radio station, which is insane and it's still there. Yeah, w POB eighty eight point five FM where we rock you. They need to change that. I've been telling them for years. They need to change that. That's like from the years of Queen you know. I mean, that's from the seventies and eighties. They've been saying that since we rock you, they don't play that stuff anymore. They're just like all over the place anyway. Like when I was a freshman, the radio teacher was like, Okay, there's the studio, there's the real toil and the record player and the cassette deck and the cart machine.
Speaker 1: Have fun.
Speaker 5: That's literally what like it was. I just learned everything by doing it and that was that was it. So my concern is when this all comes to an end, because it will at some point, and if I ever have to get a real job in the real world, I'm in trouble. First of all, we'll be fired for HR offenses. And second of all, there are some companies that won't hire without a college degree. We're going back to school now.
Speaker 3: But I think that you have enough practical experience, enough friends who kind of know what a hard worker you are. Like, listen, you are one of the hardest working people.
Speaker 1: I know.
Speaker 5: I can't be pain in the ass sometimes, but yes, you're very anal. Yes, oh very anal.
Speaker 1: My. The wrinkles in that banner are really driving me nuts. Well, you should bring a steamer in. I don't want to burn it. It's cheap. She got it from China or something. Got it cool.
Speaker 3: So I think you'll be fine, and if anything, you'd probably be making more than you'd make here.
Speaker 5: You're probably right, although I do think that one day I'll be working for you in some capacity. I kind of am now, but you know, not real So I right now just a storage shed. Yeah, always nice seeing you the other day that you actually made the truck out to Long Island. I did because the box because you felt bad for me. Yes, so that was cool and I brought them to my parents house. That was the longest day of driving ever. Also, I have a side note. Okay, so last week I went to.
Speaker 3: My friend Miranda's wedding in Vermont and I did my first road trip with my electric car.
Speaker 1: Ooh this was the first time. Really frightens me.
Speaker 3: But go on, so I'll give you some little insider info to the break.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, playing this and we're back.
Speaker 3: Okay, twenty three.
Speaker 1: Yeah, with that hole wasn't big enough. Look I could even see, but the.
Speaker 3: Time stamps helped me see anyway.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so yeah, I drove.
Speaker 3: I didn't charge my car full eve the night before, which was my misty.
Speaker 1: We do not do that. That's like leaving on a quarter of a teken. Guess it was dumb. It was dumb.
Speaker 3: But we went to one of the electric chargers that I get for free for two years.
Speaker 1: But there's only some of those.
Speaker 3: So you could map out your whole road trip with this app to be like, oh I have to stop here, here, here, what if there's some jerk sitting in it, there's that was the problem. See, they literally just it's fast charging, so it's thirty minutes.
Speaker 1: And except they go have a meal and they just leave the car sitting there.
Speaker 3: Which is fine because if the apple Bee's across the street, you really can't eat apple Bee's in thirty minutes, okay, But people want to charge their call theway to one hundred, which like you can make it with eighty, not if you're going far well, which I was, And I was pissed off because I got there and I'm charging and then it fills up and then I'm on my way, but then we're about we're in the town that we need to be at, and I have five miles left until it's empty.
Speaker 1: Dude, I would my pants would be brown.
Speaker 3: I was terrified because this is really not like gas where I could go to a station, like I can't go pick up, like I'm not zeus, I can't bring electricity.
Speaker 5: Did you see the video of that guy who was driving a Teslaea and broke down on the side of the road and is waving his arms and asking people, can you get me gas?
Speaker 1: I need I need gas, And like people are.
Speaker 5: Pulling up and going you idiot, and then he like opened up the trunk and he has a generator in there so he can charge the car in case it runs out. Oh, he's gas for the generator and which charges the car. I guess that's great for an emergency emergency when you're in the middle of nowhere for sure. But I just you know, because the guy was like, look at this dump Dixie, these gas and then he was like.
Speaker 3: Oh, okay, well, I will say, but when we were coming home, I charged it. My whole charging sessions were all free, so I basically drove to and from Vermont for free.
Speaker 1: Okay, So that was great.
Speaker 3: The car wasn't cheap, well okay, but I didn't pay for any gas or electricity that went into my car. It was all free, okay, So that was great, but not always. Yeah, but I found the right ones. That was great, and there's an app that shows you which ones you get free.
Speaker 1: See. That was nice.
Speaker 3: But then coming home, we went to three different ones because every station was closed or had people in it and there's no queue session. This is what pisses me off.
Speaker 1: So you just kind of have to get in there.
Speaker 3: And this is What kept happening is like you'd pull into a spot that would just be open. You'd be like, that's weird, find out that the machine doesn't work back up, and you see a line of cars cross from you.
Speaker 4: So then we're sitting and.
Speaker 1: All like trying to get a spot. During Christmas at the mall, someone.
Speaker 3: Tried to do someone literally just tried to cut the whole line, even after they saw the people and people literally were getting out of their car and being like there's a line and not do this.
Speaker 1: It was nuts.
Speaker 3: But they need to add cues this way people can't steal chargers, and they need to put them in like actual stations. Like putting them in parking lots. I don't think is a smart idea. Like it's smart because I could walk to the Marshalls or go to the McDonald's or go over here or there, but it just causes so much parking lot congestions.
Speaker 1: There's also not enough of them right now.
Speaker 3: No, they need to add so many more and the fast charging ones.
Speaker 1: And I was.
Speaker 5: Always that guy that was afraid of running out of whether it be charge or gas or whatever, you know, because my and my dad was always the one that would run it down when I was little and he had a dots and two eighty z ax and whatever.
Speaker 1: The hell it was.
Speaker 5: It used to talk. Oh, so it would go do your fuel is low? And I would start peeing in my pants because I would get so nervous because I never wanted to be that guy running out of gas. And I've never run out of gas in my life ever, not once. Yeah, quarterver tank filled up.
Speaker 3: This I gotta say, like it was a good learning experience. You can do electric road trips. It's not terrible, but they just need to fix the charging experience as a whole, Like you do have to put a little bit more thought into it. Then you would just be able to get in your car and go okay. So that's all I have to say about it.
Speaker 5: All right, So Halloween is on the way, okay, week or two away as a skirt shirt? Yeah, what do you like? So you live in an apartment building so you don't have to deal really well now like trick or treaters.
Speaker 4: I wish I did.
Speaker 3: That's so cute when the little kids are just like O Halloween, dude.
Speaker 5: Thank God for eminem Mars because you know, the kids that come to my house, they get the full size bars, and I am the house even though I'm not there most of the time, and I leave it out and they they're they're actually relatively respectful and just take one.
Speaker 1: Well.
Speaker 3: I feel like nowadays you kind of have to be because now every a hole has a ring cam and it's like, look at this candy snatcher.
Speaker 1: But they're all wearing masks, so you can't find out anyway.
Speaker 3: Then you get uploaded to YouTube and then the next thing you know, it's like viral Michael Myer's mask wearing kids steals large candy bars.
Speaker 5: The thing that the thing that made me think about candy is because I went to my neighbor's house the other day and I was just hanging out having and I looked over to my left and there's a candy dish sitting on the counter, And in that candy dish was those rectangle shaped sesame seed candies that your grandma probably had in the old country, you know, old seventy years ago, and was in the bottom of her purse with lint and then she would.
Speaker 1: Say, hey, Andy, have some candy, and it was this do you know what I'm talking about?
Speaker 5: It sesame seed it's it's it's like it's a rectangle thing and it's like a gooey maybe like honey something hard candy, but it's all sesame seeds. I don't understand. That is such an old lady candy it is. And the fact that and they have young kids, I'm like, what what then they probably get stuck in their teeth in Yeah. Yeah, I'm like, what, like a gross noise like my grandfather used to have.
Speaker 1: We would go out for dinner. He'd be like, oh my god, a kid saying to them, what are we gonna do? You know? Not fun?
Speaker 5: Yeah, So anyway, old person candy that and you know Mary Jane's and bit of honey.
Speaker 3: Oh. I took the train in Florida. Okay, I did the Brightline Guys, Mary Jane remind you of that, Yeah, because you know it's trained. I don't know, but I took the bright Line train all the way from Orlando to Boca. They just it was the best experience ever. And I want to average I want them to advertise this. Let's do a whole show on the bright Line train. I would have so much fun. It was the best time.
Speaker 1: What was a couple hours to and af three hours, two and a half hours. Wow.
Speaker 3: Listen, it cut thirty minutes out of the trip, which like not the best, but still the seats were cozy. There's a whole like waiting area beforehand, and they make the terminals look really nice.
Speaker 4: It looks like an airport.
Speaker 5: Because there's a possibility that would be going to South Florida for President's Week and I was thinking about maybe trying to get up to Disney, yes, right after that, if I can get some free passes from somebody, because I can't just can't pay for that.
Speaker 3: But honestly, you say that, but it's like one hundred bucks.
Speaker 5: Andrew two days, three people. It's not a one hundred. It's one hundred and thirty hundred and forty hundred and fifty somewhere in there. So it's three hundred day per person. That's nine hundred dollars plus ten.
Speaker 1: It's a thousand. I get it. I just can't. I can't do it. It's expensive. I can't do it.
Speaker 5: So I'm still trying to find some of my friends that work for the Disney Company, but it's very hard because everybody that works for Disney gets Disney passages. Yeah, and if you don't use them, they expire, so they if you have a friend that works for the Disney Company, you could probably get it out of them in like November December when they know they're not going to use them. But February they're like, well, I don't know what I'm doing the rest of the year.
Speaker 1: You can't have them. We need to.
Speaker 3: Get Elvis to sign up for the Mickey thirty three Club or something.
Speaker 1: What is that?
Speaker 3: So it's like an exclusive club that they have a Disney World. I learned all about this, okay when I was there the last time.
Speaker 1: You have four minutes. By the way, you have to give a call.
Speaker 3: Okay, So I'll make it quick. So you get access to this club. They have lounges in like every park, and you get you get five tours. It's extremely expensive, don't I just want to get it saying I'm not saying it's for us. I'm saying if he got it, you get five free tours and you get fifty two tickets a year.
Speaker 1: Okay, I'll take that.
Speaker 3: So it's like you basically get to go, well not for free, because you're paying your thirty three thousand dollars in dues a year, which is nuts, but you get your tours.
Speaker 5: That's why they take a thirty three club. I guess what if it goes up is at the thirty five club.
Speaker 1: I would hate that. It's almost spinning in the face of everybody.
Speaker 3: But you get excluse, like you want to go into the park and do whatever you want.
Speaker 1: They're like, sure, go for it.
Speaker 3: It's for like really rich people that love Disney, okay and go that many times a year.
Speaker 1: Well, I will use this platform to say if anybody listening has any hookups?
Speaker 3: Hid you remember of this thirty three club or the thirty club whatever it's called, hook him up? Because that private tour ten out of ten see that.
Speaker 1: I don't need that.
Speaker 5: It's nice, yeah, but I don't need it. Yeah, you know, I'm okay with the thing and the thing.
Speaker 3: Well when we work for the last time, it worked because Nick it was his first time going your friend Nick?
Speaker 1: Yes, yeah, our friend. Now I not my friend anymore? Oh why I don't know why you text him?
Speaker 3: He doesn't text you back now going with Sawyer because he left us.
Speaker 1: It upsets me.
Speaker 3: Okay, you know at a site, Adam mind you know my motto. Yeah, but yeah, Anyway, it was great because you had to see all the parks in one day and we went on like we went on over thirty rides. Wow, with the short amount of time we were there.
Speaker 1: So it was great.
Speaker 5: All Right, I don't want you to be late, so we're gonna wrap. Okay, thank you so much for listening to this episode of Bold Chat. If you want to hear cereal talk.
Speaker 3: Make sure you listen Monday where you could hear us eat cereal and eat it with delicious Farmland Dairy milk.
Speaker 5: You don't know what you're talking about. We'll be reporting live from the Farmland Fresh Dairy studio on Monday, so make sure you're here. It's carefully curated and ready to go. It is well, it is because I do certain cereals and I have giant boxes from our friend Matt. He won't stop sending it. I love him. Keep it up, Matt, love you. But as you can see, we just haven't gotten to it yet because there's so much those rice balls outside I did not so many, Oh my god, please you and Fried all right until next week.
Speaker 4: Folks.
Speaker 5: Oh, by the way, on the on the episode that you did with Carla and Anthony that I finally listened to you didn't know how that we ended the show, finally figured it out. You didn't do the sound effects like when you're gonna learn about you're learning about it.
Speaker 1: It's been four years, four years, right, four four? Yeah?
Speaker 5: All right, okay, until we see you on Monday with an all new Serial Killers. Say clink, Andrew's to clink clink.
Speaker 1: Yes, very good, Roy. You know nothing about life? Well, I mean you know you remember put your underwear on today, right, duh? Every day so you should remember.
Speaker 3: And it makes my bed too.
Speaker 1: That's a good boy. Thank you. Yeah,