Speaker 1: Brooklyn Boys reactions.
Speaker 2: This podcast all depends on you, baby.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's Brooklyn Boys Slice Time for episode three forty two. And beyond what's going on, it's prody, scary, scary, brody, and yeah, don't don't, don't kill us, don't blame us.
Speaker 2: But Brody, I'm gonna tell you right now.
Speaker 3: I looked at I looked at the the old slice time uh talk back looking pages. All I'm gonna say here is we warned you folks not to leave your slice times until the week we get back, which was last week, and we did episode three forty two.
Speaker 2: Many of them have been erased. They're gone.
Speaker 4: So unless unless you were listening to three forty one and left to talk back because you didn't hear us say on three forty two to be careful.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 3: So, and what's in the past is in the past. We want to kind of move forward. Let's start commenting on episode three forty two.
Speaker 4: All right, remember a reminder, we're back from vacation. This is our first Lifetime in a couple of weeks. Yeah, and this is the show about the show. This is the show where our listeners we call the slices, leave talkbacks to the iHeart Radio App about their thoughts, comments and opinions on the episode previous and the couple before that.
Speaker 2: That's what's their show.
Speaker 3: Yes, and then this is by listening to the iHeartRadio App. Only you cannot do this if you listen through other means. So there's no little microphone, no, only on the iHeart app.
Speaker 2: Okay, this is uh, here we go, Here we go, folks.
Speaker 5: I know this is from an old episode, but I've been listening to all your guys' episodes. I love your Guys' show. You guys are funny. You make light of everything. The bicker and back and forth. That's all great works a good podcast. I listen to you guys every day. I'm a pizza delivery driver.
Speaker 2: Nice and I listen.
Speaker 5: To you guys while I'm delivering pizza.
Speaker 2: I hope it's good pizza.
Speaker 5: It's pizza delivery driver again. Now back to the episode I was referring to. Its scary is allowed to have his feelings and thoughts on what is going on with the big corporations in big pharma. A lot of people are starting to open their eyes and they're starting to see what is really going on all your and I just listened to some more of the episode. Brody, you said they wouldn't sell the cereal of it is going to kill this not kill you. What it is killing people? The high fructose corn syrup, the oil that they put into the cereals completely is bad for your body. Your body can't barely even dia chest and break one more thing real quick, Why don't use any deodorant? Scary is exactly right on that they put aluminum in that stuff, and guess what, your body gets filled with aluminum. I had my heavy metals tested and my aluminum was very high inside my body. We're not supposed to have illuminum hold our body.
Speaker 2: I didn't say you lost Scary, you.
Speaker 3: Lost me on that. No deodorant, Now, listen, there are alternatives. Look up there. There's some great stuff out there. You could use charcoal deodorant, but there's also these natural ingredient deodorant that don't have parabins and aluminum. Minute google it, you'll find them. There's some great ones out there. Uh, they just old sponsored the podcast. I had this like three different ones I use. They're phenomenal, but they're not your traditional ones by any means.
Speaker 4: But yeah, and again you know I don't like to get into conversations about science and medicine, so I'm not going to. Here's what I'll say. What is the point of living a long, healthy life if you stink?
Speaker 6: Next caller, Brooklyn Boys is Tea White. I got a couple of talkbacks today. So my family is from Jamaica. So I hope while while Scary is on his twenty seventh vacation this year in Jamaica, he does get the mind blow of an Asian with a Jamaican accent. There's a very large Asian population in Jamaica and it is very jarring to hear them pop out with a Jamaican accent. Tea White again. Another Scary related situation. I am from CT. Shout out to Will, Shout out to Donnie. But a guy at the gas station the other day asked me if I could spare a couple bucks because he ran out of gas. He said, I'm from South Carolina and I ran out of gas and someone stole my wallet.
Speaker 7: Can you give me some money?
Speaker 2: Did you?
Speaker 6: I don't know how he got from South Carolina to Connecticut and ran out of gas without his wallet, But Scary, if you want to send a couple of bucks.
Speaker 7: I could give it to.
Speaker 2: Him, So you didn't. I'm assuming he didn't, Oh Scamboni.
Speaker 3: Yeah and all right, well, thank you t White for those appreciate you.
Speaker 6: It's Tee White back again. Usually I'm against slices going at each other, but in three hundred and forty one episodes. I know slice time didn't start at episode one or episode zero, but three hundred and forty one episodes, you've never been moved to leave a talkback until now to say that white people can't get away with what black people can and Cardi B and Nicki Minaj get away with whatever, like Cardi B got destroyed overwhaped and it didn't even play on the radio.
Speaker 2: Like stop that's true.
Speaker 6: It's just a wild stance to take people who have a problem, whether are going to have a problem with it, whether black or white or whatever, has nothing to do with that. Bring in Cardi B and Nicki Minaj into it shows the type of prison that you art. That's a wild stance to take. Sobrina Carpenter is an adult who makes music for adults. I don't want to be that person, but it's on the parents to decide and to look into what their kids are into. I'm into Marvel when I let my five and six year old watch Deadpool and Wolverine. No, but can they watch Captain America. Sure, it's up to you to look into It has nothing to do a race.
Speaker 2: Correct. Thank He's right, Thank you, Tee White. Very insightful.
Speaker 8: So my question is like, why, like why do they feel like they need to do that to get attention? Why can't like adults didn't have to do that, Like there's tons of artists that didn't have to do that, especially in the past, Like why did they Today we have all these artists that feel like they need to sube like women specifically need to subject themselves to be submissive to men and make these cover covers and shit to get attention.
Speaker 7: So he's just a question.
Speaker 2: I don't know way that came from.
Speaker 3: But he's talking about the the Sabrina Carpenter cover of her new album where she's literally a dog on a leash on all fours up against a guy's like pants, like like I got his zipper and general area, not that general area. Let me respond to that.
Speaker 4: I think female artists have been again, handful of female artists if every generation for the last forty years. Yeah, have been have been sexual in different ways. Madonna did it, wasn't the first Grace Slick uh, Grace Jones rather, uh, There's lots of female artists that have been sexual in their art. Was Barbara Streiss and sexual, not not quite like Lady Gaga, but she was more sexual than Shirley Bassey of her time. So there's different levels of men being sexual. Enrique Iglesias guys taking the shirts off. Elvis Presley gyrated his hips. He almost people had heart ATTACKSI that has show him from the waist up on television because he was gyrating his hips. That was like, oh my god, he's gyrating his hips. So I don't think it's any more or less.
Speaker 2: I don't.
Speaker 4: I don't think you can compare uh Sabrina Carpenter and say, how come Adele doesn't do it. First of all, Adell doesn't consider herself to be a sex symbol.
Speaker 2: She's not.
Speaker 4: Musically, she's more of a stand there and belt it out kind of singer. Yeah, and also she doesn't flaunt her body for different reasons.
Speaker 3: So Sabrina Carpenter has been on that path, so you can't really blame her for having an album, a breakthrough album where she is doing something like this. She was she's going to the next level. She's it's a new phase. It's a new it's it's a new form of art.
Speaker 2: In my opinion. You don't believe, you don't agree with that probory but yourself.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it's it's the it's the way, it's the type of artist that she is, the same way that Beyonce is not Nicki Minaj right themselves differently now Beyonce. Sometimes we're outfits that people were like, oh my god. It's also a phase and a concept. Like Sabrina wanted this album to be this way, so she needed a visual, she needed certain you know, certain metaphors and certain things and certain themes that she's she's following. So as a result, that's the album and that's the art she's creating. What right do we have to criticize it.
Speaker 2: That's not what we're talking about.
Speaker 9: It's part of it.
Speaker 2: Actually, here's part one, Part one. I found.
Speaker 3: Part one I found Part one. We should probably will. Yeah, we're going back. Why why I was like, why why did that come out of nowhere?
Speaker 2: But here here was the first one that's gonna make much more sense.
Speaker 10: Okay, we'll see Brody in heigre.
Speaker 8: Isn't all these talkbacks as a bring carpenter? I just have a question, why do women feel like they have to make covers like that? And you know, I don't care what she thinks about, like, oh, her decision. The point is a girl in all fours with her head near someone's dick is degrading to her. I'm sorry, how is it not? It's she's submissive, But.
Speaker 3: That's it again, that's her art and she's going for that. She's going for that. Look that sound on the album, this is what she wants. The whole album is sexualized. Listen to some of the songs on there.
Speaker 4: You know, I also would say that a woman in that position is not necessarily submissive. If you're that man, if I'm that man, she's got all the power.
Speaker 2: She does have all the power.
Speaker 11: Right.
Speaker 4: It's like it's like the old argument when you go to a strip club and the guys are handing dollar bills to the strippers. Right, does the guy have the power because he's throwing money at her and she's doing what he wants, or does she have the power because simply being alive and being her showing her body makes a man melt and give money.
Speaker 3: So who has the power subjection? She's the one being manipulative manipula.
Speaker 4: If I was the guy in that picture and I was single, I'd be like, oh manhamahamahamed right right, She'd be.
Speaker 2: Like, whatever you want.
Speaker 4: So I don't know if it's submissive as much as it is a statement of our self confidence.
Speaker 2: I don't.
Speaker 4: I mean, I guess it's a matter of interpretation. But don't lose sleep over it for her. And if you're worried about not, you so flow. But if you're worried about it for your daughters, don't show it to them or have a conversation with them when they're old enough to have a conversation with them about what that represents and how they should interpret its confluence.
Speaker 2: Was there morey Nope, before we get the genie, Hey.
Speaker 12: So conclusion shamy, So Queen's here. It's scary you were talking about the year old kid and prevented his mom from giving her number to the guy. Guys kids today are fucking savages. I've spent some time recently with my nephews. One is eight, one is twelve, and they were playing this video game together that's sort of like a kid friendly murder mystery game where you discuss clues and you figure out who the killers. So the eight year old sees on his older brother's game screen as older brother is one of the killers, and it's telling his brother, I promise I won't tell on you first, meaning that gets called to discuss clues and talk about who they think the killer is. The eight year old rats out his brother and I'm sitting there watching this like are you serious?
Speaker 7: And I said to the eight year old, I'm like, did you.
Speaker 12: Really just write him out?
Speaker 7: And he's like yes. I'm like, kids are savage, man.
Speaker 2: I agree they are. Certainly this kid is savage. Or you just can't keep a secret. Yeah, all right, let's take our first break. All right, the Brooklyn Boys Podcast.
Speaker 1: We will be right.
Speaker 2: Back once again. I have a complaint.
Speaker 13: Yep.
Speaker 4: If this was radio mm, we were still you know, we were doing the Office Rand Morning Show. Okay, when you go to commercial, you play a little bumper that goes Elvis Duran in the Morning Show into spots yep. And what happens when the commercials are over scary and the song ends.
Speaker 3: We come back with another bumper with with a rejoin, A rejoin, I feel like we should do that. I think we're coming in cold from the commercials. I think we should have a rejoin element. You want to bring a rejoin element back to us, That's what I'm saying.
Speaker 4: I feel like we're missing It's been bothering me for a while, and I kept forgetting to say it. I think we don't realize it because we sit here with a Brooklyn Boys podcast. We will be right back and then all of a sudden we're talking again because we don't live through the commercials. But I think if the commercials end and you just hear us talk, I think there should be a sounder again.
Speaker 2: This is like the Brooklyn Boys are back. So i'll AI, We'll do some AI, some high tech, some high tech re re entries. I like that.
Speaker 3: Yeah, okay, you know that's that's cool. That's building on the podcast.
Speaker 2: That's yeah.
Speaker 4: I think we need that. Taking it next, let a little little little AI. Speaking of AI, and I know I talked about on the podcast. Let's week I'll talk more about it on the Brooklyn Boys.
Speaker 2: Again.
Speaker 4: I saw examples this morning of AI bits that are clearly like offensive or political, over the top, racist, over the top, and it's clearly AI. And the comments are all like, well, these people are assholes. No, it's not, it's AI. How can they not tell? It's so obviously AI.
Speaker 3: Yes, it's great, it looks great, it looks really good, but it's still like ninety three percent it's you could tell it's not perfect. And they're not real people, so that how can they be assholes? They it was computer generated?
Speaker 4: Yeah, like, oh, I can't believe people think this way. Well they might, but these people don't.
Speaker 3: I can't believe that guy decided that he was going to act in that sketch and say those things.
Speaker 4: Right by the way the McDonald's sketches, Oh my god on TikTok. I think it's real customers that McDonald's is the account, I think, and it's people at McDonald's just saying the most offensive ship to larger customers.
Speaker 3: But it's not real. I mean, somebody wrote it, but it's not real people in this. It's just very funny if you like offensive.
Speaker 14: Yes, scary, respect, respect, big ups bigs for going to my hometown. Yes, spending some of the tourist money. Oh yeah, I'm smoking some of that natural grown pushes did big ups, Jimmy and Carresta be a cut.
Speaker 3: We try to support local as much as we we could could have there.
Speaker 2: And by the way, no Asians.
Speaker 3: That sounded Jamaican or vice versa, vice versa, and I didn't see I didn't see that. To answer t White's question from before, didn't notice any of that, but I probably didn't look hard enough.
Speaker 13: Frock them ball from your Yes, Sary's so thirty eight in the morning, I know, I know it's a weird hour. Fuck you anyway, scary. So you are worried about parvans and you know, too much gluten, too much grease. But you're okay with some stranger licking your joint? Yes, thank you rolling them that makes.
Speaker 2: That could have hurt bees.
Speaker 3: I'm okay with that because it just it burns up before I get to it. You put a piece in your mouth, but the pot in your mouth isn't on fire. Yes, Now you put filters there. You put a filter in there. There's a filter before the paper. Come on, we weren't touching his mouth, Salida.
Speaker 4: You're practically made out with the guy.
Speaker 15: Hey, guys, welcome back.
Speaker 16: Hope you had a nice vacation.
Speaker 2: Pay for me, uh it, sterry.
Speaker 9: Good on you that you enjoyed some gimbo with your family.
Speaker 2: I'd like to do the same, giv but.
Speaker 15: Uh, Brody, that fucking chat peat GPP fucking conversation was hysterically. I personally never used any of the ais because I think they're fucking crazy.
Speaker 1: Not you.
Speaker 2: You really should, you really should, Buddy is Higan the boys? No, No, he's not.
Speaker 17: The boys are back in town. The boys are back in town.
Speaker 2: That's us.
Speaker 17: What up guys as well? From CT, I fucking missed you, filthy animals. I hope you guys in Georgia vacation. I know Scary did up in the villa. He definitely enjoyed it. Anyways, I'll listen to your story about well, scary story about the test smoking weed with Elvis back in the day, and all I could think about, and you guys, you know, take AI or make this. I feel like MJ from NJ right now. I try to send the same message like four or five times to keep getting errors. But hopefully you guys get this. Scary this is like the fifth time you heard that. I'm sorry to skip over it. If not do AI video, but from walking hard the dewey Cock stories on facewops.
Speaker 2: You walk in and.
Speaker 17: Your Das's like, get out of here, Anthony, we're smoking reefook.
Speaker 2: You know what, no parts of this shit.
Speaker 17: Back when he was smoking with Elvis. That would be the best video ever.
Speaker 3: You know what, we can't croisee any video at this point. We could really think we could ask AI to do anything. Now, whether it completes the project or not is a whole other story. It may just, you know, put procrastinate and then tell you after three days sorry and apologize profusely if you're not getting it done.
Speaker 2: To the truth. Yeah, I wish I had told you the truth, but I didn't.
Speaker 18: Lean from Ohio.
Speaker 19: Check out Goolu four thousand car charger and he gets charge your phone to laptop and stuff. This thing is extremely powerful. And actually they tested it and jumped an actual tractor and the tractor up for two minutes. That's how powerful this thing is. Check it out all right.
Speaker 2: I think I'm happy with my jackery. What if I need? What am I? Have you jackeried by yourself? Have you? By the way, I got an ad for the.
Speaker 3: Jaquerie during prime days of course it's like three hundred. No, I mine was one hundred and fifty and it was one hundred dollars off something like that.
Speaker 2: You only wasted fifty, you.
Speaker 20: Know, Brody back to the guy who didn't get back to you when you were typing the thing and he was typing. And it's a good thing not to leave a sarcastic comment. It's better to just follow up because you know, of actually what happened. You know, better to not be snarky about it, because then that could have thrown things off. Another one for Brody.
Speaker 2: You want to comment on that one before we go to the next.
Speaker 8: I don't.
Speaker 2: I don't recall what he's talking about.
Speaker 20: Driving. And I saw a bumper sticker that said I'd rather be driving a titleist. Made me think of the guy at the airport. The story are the titles got titles? And it's not a grammar police, because titles is a ball. You do drive a titleists.
Speaker 3: Yes, you drive it in the sense of driving it with a.
Speaker 2: Yep. Nice.
Speaker 20: Also, Brodie says he's the man of the people, but Scared did plice time on his vacation. Thank you Scary Jones for doing that. Scary Jones, man of the people. Also, what is up with iHeart? Now? I gotta use three different iPads to send these messages. I'm getting an error message. I can't send two from the same phone. What did something change? What's going on here?
Speaker 4: I have no idea what You're the second person that had a problem.
Speaker 2: Yeah, they need to be updated. Check the app, make sure it's updated. Yeah, we have to figure this out. I'm not so sure what happened there?
Speaker 14: A c from the Bronx over there, always scary and Brody never Brody is scary.
Speaker 6: So I hate to do this, but Mon Valve does.
Speaker 15: His voice is like fingernails on a fucking cho upboard.
Speaker 2: Jesus can't do it.
Speaker 17: Ever, he comes on as I do right here, I make it talk back, so I have to hear his fucking voice.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, O.
Speaker 5: Scary and Brody you rock and see from the Bronx over there.
Speaker 2: So go back to episode three, p.
Speaker 20: Forty.
Speaker 2: I believe it was. But he told the guy.
Speaker 3: The guys said that any number divided by nine on more than one ten and all the biggest ups comes nine was right.
Speaker 6: So one thousand and two times nine, it's niney eighteen, right, so they're nine and one is ten.
Speaker 2: Ten, Plase eight is eighteen one, pase eight is nine. Uh where were where was he going with that? I think nope, nine times any number.
Speaker 4: If you add all the digits up total, then the digits of that total will still equal nine.
Speaker 20: Oh okay, gotcha, gotcha, gotch Hey brook and boys J from J episode four two.
Speaker 2: Can you hear you?
Speaker 12: Oh boy Brodie?
Speaker 2: Sorry about that check.
Speaker 21: Rept thing that they couldn't help you.
Speaker 12: That is crazy.
Speaker 7: That's like in real life when.
Speaker 21: You order stuff, they string you along. That was terrible and by the time you know you could get something else, the.
Speaker 2: Fad was over.
Speaker 11: Ah.
Speaker 6: I feel bad.
Speaker 2: Thanks m J A Part two Noble Messages.
Speaker 21: Yeah, it sounds like it can be good, beneficial, but then it also would it happened it didn't work out for you. You had to find other alternatives and AI something like God, that damn thing was real. I almost ordered something online.
Speaker 2: Thank god I stopped.
Speaker 21: But mat we've all got to be careful and you know, have all feelers up.
Speaker 2: All right, Love you guys, I love you too, Love you, MJ. Hugs and kisses. Let's take another break.
Speaker 5: Podcast.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I would like to take a moment. Yes, sir, m H scary.
Speaker 3: Have you?
Speaker 4: Have you heard of the streaming service called scream Box. No, I would imagine some of our slices have. It is the streaming service for horror movies and horror shows and blood and gore and all kinds of scary stuff if you like all of that, and and you know, just blood and slaughtering and slicing and horror and scary and wishes and my favorite genre.
Speaker 2: Yeah, scream It is not a commercial for screen Box. I'm more of a comedy guy.
Speaker 4: However, However, there is a show that is premiering on July fifteenth, which is tomorrow as we record this, called The Trouble with Tessa.
Speaker 2: Now, I don't know what the trouble with Tessa is. I have no idea. I can't imagine that her problem is she eats too many cookies.
Speaker 3: Sure, it's not the trouble with Matla, because I'm I got a litany problem.
Speaker 2: I would have. No, it's Tessa Tessa.
Speaker 3: I don't know what the problem is, but I'm sure it's something bloody and awful, yep, and psychological and crazy. The reason I bring this up, and I'm sorry if I get some of the facts wrong. But my good friend Bethany Watson, who was a member of the Elvistrand Morning Show for many years. Those of you who've been listening for a while, and if you haven't, you don't know who she is. She's my friend.
Speaker 4: She is the nicest, sweetest, doe eyed midwestern girl from Wisconsin. However, that sweet innocent, little blonde girl not little, she's taller than me, is into horror and blood and guts and all kinds of crazy shit. You follow on Instagram at ms Bethany wantson. You see the crazy outfits she puts on, and she's cuckoo.
Speaker 2: I love it. Anyway.
Speaker 4: She and her man Dennis write and direct and produce TV shows and short films and podcasts and whatnot. Anyway, they created this show, The Trouble with Tessa, and it's premiering or may have premiered by the time you hear this. So I'm very proud of my little b Watts. If you like scary, crazy shit, check out The Trouble with Tessa. But those of you who are like, oh, what's she doing these days? She's making crazy horror shows.
Speaker 2: That's what she's doing.
Speaker 9: I'm too.
Speaker 4: I'm afraid of shit, like I'm scared. I'm a scaredy cat. I like comedies and Marvel shows and DC movies and stuff. But if you like that, check it out.
Speaker 2: That's it. That's my two cents.
Speaker 4: All right, congratulations, next calling, Yeah, scared eyed aren't are for the harror, but I have to check it out just for her.
Speaker 2: Reggie would watch, Regie would love that shit.
Speaker 11: Who is paying fifty dollars to get moved up to first class? Does no one give anyone head anymore?
Speaker 8: Ahead?
Speaker 4: Okay, that's a good point, but my friend Ronnie's not doing that for anybody, no matter how good the seat is.
Speaker 2: He's not that Wow.
Speaker 11: I can't remember a time I was giving head to this flight attendant who wasn't even into women, so he wasn't even enjoying it that much. But I was insisting on it, insisting on it, And then after it was all over, I realized I forgot to even ask if I could move up to the first class.
Speaker 2: Thank you, Reggie. Yeah hate when that happens. I's out. The guy didn't even work for the airline.
Speaker 16: Yeah, come again, heybird is scarist. Joe from California Brody. As far as your Amazon return where you got your eight dollars back, I had a similar situation like that last year where I bought an Aura ring and three weeks later they dropped the price one hundred dollars. And since Amazon doesn't price match, well, I found that out when I try to call them and get the difference, but they wouldn't do that, so.
Speaker 2: Part two. So then I had to.
Speaker 8: Uh.
Speaker 16: I went and bought a new ring at the new price, at the lower price, and when that one came, I just stuck the return label on that same one and set that right back since YEP, already had my ring set up and I didn't want to go through that again. So yeah, but I sent it back save me one hundred dollars.
Speaker 4: Yeah, that's listen, And it cost them shipping. So they really should just do the adjustment with a certain amount of days. If you have thirty days to return something and the price drops within that thirty days, yeah, do the right thing.
Speaker 3: Oh absolutely. And I've called them out on it with products. I've done it with airline tickets. I've got it, had it readjusted. Always keep an eye on the sky, Hey.
Speaker 9: Broken Bunsy bahamad, Oh it's brod, Scary Jones. You mean to tell me you have.
Speaker 22: Four to six, maybe ten pot smokers and your family tree. We're not gonna name them because that's not what we do here. But you mean to tell me none of them are capable of rolling a joint. Is that's what you're telling me?
Speaker 9: Because if that is what you're telling me, then you have some black ass.
Speaker 2: Well hold on.
Speaker 3: My father used to smoke out of a bong, My brother used to do a weed pant like, yeah, they all take it.
Speaker 2: And I'm an edibles guy, so no, I don't really jets keep Bryan.
Speaker 3: Rolls anything that I've ever smoked. So you know, I've got my personal roller.
Speaker 2: I got my personal Ryan Rolls for you, and he follows virtual hot girls. Yes he does.
Speaker 22: What you're saying is all of these people, including you, are never the ones who buy the pot, roll the joints, never and actually provide the You just get there for the entertainment when you light it up and puff buff pass And sorry, Scary Jones, but uh, it's a frownie face. Frownie face upon you and your family.
Speaker 2: Well, I smoke it recreationally. I don't have it regularly in the house. To me, it's a traditionally as opposed to professionally.
Speaker 3: No, I mean I have it like a on occasion, like almost like you know when some people just drink for you know, on a random occasion or special I mean I don't do it every day.
Speaker 2: I don't do it even every week. It's just if it's a special time.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and then there's some in the house, someone's rolling it, somebody's like smoking it, they're passing it around some in your house. No, I don't, but if but if there's some around and I'm in the mood, sure I'll take a toke a.
Speaker 9: Broken posy Bohoma desk. And he's oldis Bernie is scary Brody? Berdy Berdie. I want to hear those excuses. I'm sorry.
Speaker 22: I'm being the project manager of this operation. I do not want to hear any excuses. I want to see baby Scary Jones. I'm baby Brody on tik Took arguing it out. Let's go give me some sugar, baby.
Speaker 7: You know what.
Speaker 9: The fat's not over until it's over.
Speaker 22: Hey, broken boof hold this and is always Brodie's carry senior Brody. I am the project manager of this operation. And you're gonna give me some AI babies. Oh you know what, give me some AI sasquatch and a bomb in the moon snowman.
Speaker 9: I don't know how to say the word.
Speaker 22: Any who come on, give me some AI s I can watch on taketook and I come.
Speaker 9: On, Brody, we have all the time in the world.
Speaker 23: Hey, Broken booold this and it's always Brodie's cary all right, last last talk back. He's another one, wish okay, Senior Brody, you want an AI in flord say all right, give me a hot blonde girl in a poll and she peas in it and then she looks into the camera and says, hey, hot girl, pay are you in it?
Speaker 9: Hey, Broken Boys, booo on this and it is always Brodie's scary last one, after the last one, after the last one. Okay, Brodie, focus on me, focus on b Brody.
Speaker 22: Hot brunette just bulging out of her bathing suit, sitting at a bar eating hot roastby pastrami whatever, she's sandwich, just jumping it down, looks dead into the comment, says fuck you.
Speaker 9: Age seventy seven. Listen to the Broken Boys podcast. Oh I hat Rady.
Speaker 2: That's a nice promo. He's got a very vivid imagination. Thank you there.
Speaker 4: Although he said we have plenty of time, I did have plenty of time at the beginning of your five messages, but now that after the fight had a time times, I have no time to get have no time.
Speaker 24: Hi, Brody and Scary. This is Megan from Philly. I'm first. This is my first time calling in. I just wanted to say I agree with Scary about the uh the charger. I actually bought one and we've had our lights go out multiple times and that came to the rescue. So I agree it's a good investment either way to have it and just make sure to charge.
Speaker 7: It's scary all right.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, there's that. Okay, thank you? All right, Hey, what's going on?
Speaker 9: And t how Moore took her here?
Speaker 25: One more time? Yes, Siri Barbarino, welcome back there, mister Scuty and mister Brudie. Good the heavy back after so many days. You know, without you guys, we were lost. You know, I was wondering off and you know, listen to the other podcast, you know, but you know I always come back to you guys, because you guys are the greatest. But anyway, you know, I want to open up the fittings on the self chip and I know it, old Scooty, you ain't gonna use that. That's just unnecessary.
Speaker 2: Story, you know.
Speaker 25: And to tell you the truth, I can use it when I'm outside barbecuing, you know. And that that reminds me going back to the conversation about barbecuing.
Speaker 9: You know, uh, down here.
Speaker 2: Where I'm from, you know, do we just call that anything?
Speaker 25: Anytime we cook outside, we call it a barbecue, you know, But there are different kinds of barbecuing.
Speaker 2: There's indirect method and then the direct Yeah.
Speaker 25: So you know, when you cook a pork pork butter, or brisket or some spare riffs indirectly, you would call that barbecue, okay. And then anytime you're cooking hamburgers or hot dogs riding directly over the heat grill, called that grilling, you know. But like I say, anytime we're outside cooking on a grill, uh, we call that a barbecue. Okay, So you're you're fine calling it a barbecue. But you know, anyway, I want us for the self checkery. I'm gonna starting to bidding off at ten dollars, okay, because I can use it. You know, it's got all kinds of ports and you know it sounds mighty interesting there. I won't see what all those ports do. And uh, you know I could use it because you know, I listen to music outside when I'm barbecuing and then you know a lot of times my phone goes did so that would be great for me. Okay, all right, guys, So that's my first that's my bed.
Speaker 9: Okay, all right, after Scooty, how do.
Speaker 3: You ten dollars following me on my jackery?
Speaker 4: Listen, you take what you can get. You're gonna you're not gonna use it. Eventually, You'll be like, if I can get ten bucks for this thing, I'll get rid of it right now.
Speaker 9: Hey guy, that's me again.
Speaker 25: You know I had to come back on here and say something. You know, I got to thinking and and I can't short change Goody. You know, he's got another vacation coming up in December. It's probably gonna want to rent an igloo and he needs somebody to lick his joint trim and somebody to clean his toilet seats before he sits down and take it dump, you know, calling up my bid from ten dollars to eleven dollars and fifty one cents. How about that?
Speaker 3: Alright, let me know, thanks for the fifty one cents. He's driving a hard bag in there.
Speaker 9: Hey, scooty, good news, good news.
Speaker 25: I just got off the horn with my little lady and she authorized me to up the bid for the selfs checkery at Brattice all the way up to seventeen dollars and fifty this sixth sense. Yes, Surrey Barbarino.
Speaker 9: You know, she said it was okay.
Speaker 25: I just have to eat ram and noodles, you know, for the next couple of weeks from my lunch. I said, that's all right. Just along as we take care of scud It. You need somebody to lick the joint for him, you.
Speaker 2: Know, Thank you, Thank you so much, Trucker. I appreciate you. Looking at Scary tried to lick his own joint a few times. Yeah, but I will not. I will let the guy who rolled it lick it. Let that person lick the.
Speaker 10: Joint or canal soflo jew Brodian Scary about prime day, I see, really the prime day. But then I figured out that like I could have, I found items actually cheaper a month or two afterwards, and uh yeah, I think Friday so turned into like black Black Friday, where you know, on Black Friday, you don't even get the best deals on Black Friday, like a yeck you used to. So I keep your eyes out for just good deals because sometimes they go see lowest price in thirty days, you know.
Speaker 2: All right, sounds like a scambony.
Speaker 4: You put this stuff in your wish list, and sometimes you can put stuff in your cart but don't buy it, and then like you're getting all that, we have a discount on that thing in your cart like that it's too long.
Speaker 7: Yeah, scary and brody, Brody and scary Scarody the knee from ct I hope Scary Jones had a blast in his fiftieth vacation of the year, but seriously made no more getaways your Jamaican All the Slice is crazy with the amount of vacations you take. My bougie friend.
Speaker 18: Laying from use apparently his treammate is single. That yeah, and thens gotta be dating. The forces's gotta explain themselves.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I don't know.
Speaker 3: Yeah, n Nate announced on The Big Show today that's what he's referring to. Nate made a declaration that he is officially single and he's back in the dating scene again. So Nate divorced, and he's also referring to Scottie B. Which that's the follow up on that from several months ago. Scottie B now is a new girlfriend. So yeah, so I don't know what the answer to that is. I don't have We don't really you know, we don't have answers to questions.
Speaker 4: I mean it's kind of a you know, well, that leaves Garrett is the only happily married straight guy on the show.
Speaker 2: Correct, Froggy. Oh, I'm sorry, now he's on the show.
Speaker 4: Sorry, I forgot Froggy because he's in Florida and I'm just not yep, Froggy and Garrett, all right, so guys.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so well anyway, thank you for all your talkbacks. That's the end. That was a little bit wow. I didn't even say it, didn't say here's the last one. There was no build up. I didn't do.
Speaker 3: That, didn't do like an end finally, and that was an inn finally right there. And uh yeah, right before that, we heard from I thought there was Orange Canal.
Speaker 2: Who was that?
Speaker 7: No?
Speaker 6: Was it?
Speaker 7: No?
Speaker 2: No, I need honey. Yeah. No, we're talking about my vacations. Listen.
Speaker 3: Uh, we're given certain amount of weeks a year we have to take them. And that's that's it.
Speaker 2: About his vacations. There is always on another one talking about by Smelling Ai song coming up. I can't wait for that. Brook Anyway, great to be back. We'll catch you later this week on the Brookly Boards.
Speaker 1: Reactions.
Speaker 2: This podcast all depends on you, baby,