Speaker 1: It's the best bits of the week with Morgan. I kill just the bits.
Speaker 2: What's up y'all? Happy weekend. We're so close to Christmas. The countdown is on. But first you're here with me and we're doing best bits. I hope you heard the new imaging. We are in a new era. We've got Scuba Steve on this weekend in part one. In part two, we talked about some things that we regret personally and professionally. Plus how did Scuba Steve's one on one dates goo with some of the show members. I revealed an awkward, awkward I do mean awkward, like I wanted to die, crawl in my own skin and run away date situation that happened. And we did talk a little bit about Christmas and you know that whole selling your dog for two hundred thousand dollars?
Speaker 3: What are our thoughts on it?
Speaker 2: So those are all in the part one Part three. You want to go check that out. But time to dive into some best bits from the show this week. It was a massive, massive show. Our Christmas Show happened. A listener Christmas Show went down.
Speaker 4: It's a lot of exciting things.
Speaker 2: So let's go in the spirit of Christmas Lunchbox went Christmas Caroline in an air or bathroom aka y. He is now known as Cringe Kringle. These will definitely make you cringe and laugh all at the same time, maybe get you in some weird holiday spirit.
Speaker 5: I don't know.
Speaker 3: Number seven.
Speaker 5: We call him Cringe Kringle Lunchbox. So he went to San Jose, California over the weekend. And so you wanted a Christmas Carol. I love that you're in the spirit, but the problem is you were doing in the bathroom.
Speaker 6: Yeah.
Speaker 7: I was at the airport in San Jose, and I was like, this is the perfect spot to spin the sind the holiday cheer out to everybody else.
Speaker 5: I'm just surprised you don't get beat up by some dude his breaths around his knees. Yeah, okay, here we go.
Speaker 8: Stall two at Stall War. No, you're excited for Christmas, I'm gonna be working.
Speaker 7: Yeah, I'm sorry, man, Well, I'm sorry gonna be working on Christmas, but I want to seeing your Christmas Carol kind of cheer you up.
Speaker 9: No, he sees you when you're sleeping your turn. Oh, then do you want to join me? Sounds like you're on the naughty list. You better or watch out? You better not cry? You better or not had I'm telling you why Santa Claus is coming to town.
Speaker 8: Ho ho hoo, Merry Christmas. Did that cheer you up a little bit? A little bit? Yes? Should we take it on the top and sing it together? All right?
Speaker 10: Man?
Speaker 5: So the worst thing that could happens you walk out of the stall at the same time as the dude. Do you leave before him or do you wait for him to go?
Speaker 11: No?
Speaker 7: No, I wait for him to go because I want another person to come in so I can sing to them.
Speaker 5: Are you stay in? I spy?
Speaker 3: I stay planted?
Speaker 6: All right?
Speaker 8: Stall two is stall one? How's it going?
Speaker 5: Man?
Speaker 8: Are you ready for Christmas?
Speaker 5: Yeah?
Speaker 12: Man?
Speaker 8: Right around the corner. You want to sing a Christmas carol together? That's awesome, go for it. I'm dreaming of Christmas your turner, listen. You don't want to us, okay, so you're not gonna partake, but you're just gonna enjoy it. I'm not gonna okay.
Speaker 13: I'm dreaming of a wide Christmas.
Speaker 9: With every Christmas card I write, may your days.
Speaker 8: Be merry and bright, and may.
Speaker 13: All your Christmases be White, Thanks man, Merry Christmas.
Speaker 5: So did you have the words in front of you?
Speaker 3: I am on my phone. Yeah, yeah, I.
Speaker 5: Didn't think you'd know the words because you definitely did not know how the song went. What you mean, like the melody of it?
Speaker 3: I did? I nailed it?
Speaker 5: No? No, I love your passion for it. Doesn't it? Stinking there?
Speaker 3: Just sitting there sometimes?
Speaker 6: Oh, that's part of it.
Speaker 3: That's part of the Hey, it's part of the job.
Speaker 5: Man, you guys. One more from Christmas?
Speaker 6: Yes, here you go.
Speaker 8: What's up, urinal? How's it going good? Would you like to hear a Christmas Carol? Yeah? Would you want to sing with me?
Speaker 5: Was he standing at a jurnal? Yeah? Yeah, you beat on your door. Yeah.
Speaker 7: I'm on the stall and the urinal was to my left and another stall which is in my right. It was kind of a smaller bathroom.
Speaker 11: Ye.
Speaker 3: Never.
Speaker 7: Usually I'm usually in the middle of the stalls. There are stalls on each side. I've never had a urinal. I was like, man, this is cool. I'm gonna go urinal instead of stall.
Speaker 8: Right, Well, you might don't leave. I gotta sing to you, you know.
Speaker 13: Dasher and Dancer and Prancer and Vixen comment and Cupid and Donner and Blitzen. But do you recall the most famous reindeer of all?
Speaker 8: Do you remember who that is? A little louder and that's it. You're done. You would even say it closed? Did you leave? Okay? Stand there, don't leave you all the.
Speaker 9: Other reindeer used to laugh and call him names.
Speaker 8: They yep, what's the next line?
Speaker 5: There?
Speaker 8: You go on, Merry Christmas, have a break day.
Speaker 5: Did you ever make contact with these guys outside of the room.
Speaker 7: No, they come and go. I have no idea who they are. They could be on the same flight as me.
Speaker 5: What if people think he's hitting on on that too?
Speaker 6: Right?
Speaker 14: Ohan that I asked a question that might be a little well, like is he a meth?
Speaker 5: Are you a method actor? In there? Like you're actually using the bathroom? Matter doing it?
Speaker 3: This time? I was using the bathroom. Yeah, yeah, this one, I was using the bathroom.
Speaker 7: And you gotta imagine this was at like six in the morning, Like it's like people are like, oh my gosh, I'm so tired. They're not even awake yet. They just want to get on the plane and ball asleep. And I'm in there, like, what's gone.
Speaker 3: What's up people?
Speaker 5: Well, thinking like Christmas?
Speaker 7: Hory Christmas.
Speaker 15: It's the best bits of the week with Morgan Number two.
Speaker 2: I have some really interesting dating stories lately, and this one was a hot button. Some of y'all had a lot to say about this. I shared that I got back on the dating apps and I had some text exchanges with the guy I met on a dating app that I was not too fond of, and a lot of y'all agreed with me, and a lot of y'all disagreed, And you know, that's kind of how dating goes. So here for yourself what happened and why I stopped texting this guy that I met on a dating app.
Speaker 5: Number six, So let's go talk to Morgan, who runs all of our digital Morgan's been on Hinge. That is that your app of choice?
Speaker 2: I mean Hinge and Bumble. I kind of go back and forth.
Speaker 5: Do you ever do him at the same time? I see the same people on.
Speaker 3: Both, Yes, it's very awkward.
Speaker 5: Yeah okay, and then maybe match with one of them there and you don't like them the other place.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's happened before too. Sometimes I just present better profiles on one than the other.
Speaker 5: So you met this guy on Hinge and do you go from that to texting or do you just stay on Hinge and keep sending messages?
Speaker 2: No, you typically go to texting before you go on a first date, exchange a few text messages.
Speaker 5: And then so this guy specifically where it gets a little odd. How many times did you guys text back and forth? Oh?
Speaker 4: Maybe like ten?
Speaker 5: And what did you like about his profile that made you reach out to him?
Speaker 4: He seemed like a good guy.
Speaker 5: A lot of his prompts that he answered.
Speaker 2: I liked that he had certain answers to things, and he was cute too.
Speaker 5: And then what and when did it become a little bit weird and run by the show here?
Speaker 2: Well, it was the first text message, because the first text message that I got from him after messaging on Hinge, he goes, hey, they're beautiful.
Speaker 5: How are you? I said, Okay, So you feel like it's weird for him to text out of the gate saying hey they're beautiful?
Speaker 2: Yeah, like pet names is a lot, he's coming out strong with that one.
Speaker 5: Okay, let's go to text message number one. Anybody feel like that is weird? Too much? Not enough lunchbox?
Speaker 3: I thought it was.
Speaker 7: Good, Like it's solid, letting you know, hey, he's attracted to you, he's you know, making fly, uttering you, showering you with praise.
Speaker 3: Isn't that what women want? I don't understand, Eddie.
Speaker 14: I think that's like how he talks to girls is weird, Like, hey, beautiful, he's like a ladies man.
Speaker 5: I feel like it's a little too strong at first. You it's strong?
Speaker 16: Yeah, I would feel the same.
Speaker 3: Would you rather hear Hey, what up?
Speaker 8: Toad?
Speaker 5: No, just like, hey, how's it going? He's what I'm saying. You're nobody said mad. I just said it felt a little strong. Okay, So how do you respond to that?
Speaker 2: So I still messaged him back, and we messaged back and forth a few times, and then like the sixth text message from him comes in. He goes, well, yeah, I'm having a good day, darling, And I was like, okay, too much.
Speaker 5: Too much. We got two pet names going on here.
Speaker 16: And I've never even met this kind of person.
Speaker 2: Like we've maybe messaged a few times on hinge now a few times in text message, and we already have two pet names.
Speaker 5: So beautiful in Darlin, Well, I don't think beautiful is a pet name.
Speaker 7: I think beautiful is a descriptive word that tells you you're beautiful.
Speaker 3: It's not a pet name.
Speaker 5: It could be, though, it could be, but probably probably not.
Speaker 6: But what about Darling, I.
Speaker 7: Think that's a Southern gentleman talking to how he talks this guy.
Speaker 5: Well, I mean, you guys, are nobody's ripped him at all. Well you literally just asked ribbon.
Speaker 3: I meant raking him across the coals.
Speaker 5: Okay, that's the same thing. You just to say it.
Speaker 3: And I mean, all he was doing is being nice.
Speaker 5: We haven't said anything about Darling yet. All I said was I felt like beautiful was But you.
Speaker 3: Feel like sounds like he's just a cowboy.
Speaker 6: Yeah, sounds a little bit right.
Speaker 5: That's what it is, is a cowboy in his pictures.
Speaker 16: He could be a little country, but he's a cowboy.
Speaker 5: Is not cowboy country. No, you can't.
Speaker 8: It's the same thing.
Speaker 5: It's not the same thing at all.
Speaker 14: It is, well, what's next, like sweetheart, sweet cheeks, like what's next?
Speaker 5: No.
Speaker 2: I kind of just backed off because I just didn't know how to keep responding to it, Like it felt a little forced and.
Speaker 16: It felt a little extra cheesy.
Speaker 2: Yes, and if we hadn't met and this happened then like fine, whatever, but like we haven't even met, you don't even like we haven't met in person.
Speaker 5: Maybe I'm caffasing you. Who knows what if he said, hey, how you doing a cow poke?
Speaker 3: How terrible? Would guy call you beautiful? I mean that is absolutely.
Speaker 2: Here's my here's my thought process is that if you're using pet names that early, you got a roster going on and you can't differentiate between names, So.
Speaker 5: Use a generic one because it fits with everybody exactly. Wow. Yeah, of course I didn't think it's called like.
Speaker 12: Copy paste coffee Darlin.
Speaker 5: I think it's a bit too you've never met him to be calling you beautiful in Darlin. That's a bit weird, a bit aggressive. Yeah right. I mean if he's not in chaps on his pictures walking in the OK Corral, he.
Speaker 16: Is not nowboy hat.
Speaker 12: Yeah.
Speaker 5: I think that's probably for me a bit much because it would show me he's probably talking to a lot of girls. And this is how he doesn't mix names up.
Speaker 12: Bad Surgeon did that down that documentary, The Real Surgeon.
Speaker 16: That was real bad.
Speaker 12: He had multiple relationships and he would send actually video messages and it was like, morning, beautiful, I'm just here in Brazil. I miss you so much, sweetie, and then he would.
Speaker 16: Just fired off to like the different women.
Speaker 12: You never in one of the women. Later she's like, kind of, think of it. He rarely ever said my name in any video or text.
Speaker 5: Bro had a spreadsheet.
Speaker 14: You know what though, When I go to restaurants some tidy they call me Han and sweetie.
Speaker 6: I was kind of like that.
Speaker 12: Yeah, it's like, hey, Han, where you want to sit here?
Speaker 6: Right?
Speaker 17: Yeah?
Speaker 6: Well you don't know that.
Speaker 5: Okay, and you're done with You're done with him.
Speaker 2: I mean, I haven't texted back.
Speaker 3: I just kind of wonder why Morgan's always single.
Speaker 2: What I mean, that's just a lot You're coming out wrong.
Speaker 5: She has the right to create her own reflags.
Speaker 12: Here's the thing there, there are probably some women out there that they might love that, and that's great, and that's who this person will be a match with. And then for others, we support you, Morgan, Yeah, thank you, We support you.
Speaker 5: It is a little weird. He probably send that to a hundred women. That's what I'm saying.
Speaker 3: That's the basis of it is that.
Speaker 5: There's a roster going on. He in his note. He's got like five generic messages copy paste, copy paste. He's popping them out autumount like babies do me. All right, don't be mad.
Speaker 7: Though, I'm just saying, Morgan, you have to be willing to try things to know.
Speaker 5: I think she has tried guys like this. That's my point, all right. It hasn't any good at all.
Speaker 4: Those are the losers that Bobby the first.
Speaker 5: Again, it's the.
Speaker 15: Best bits of the week with Morgan number two.
Speaker 2: The end of twenty twenty three is near, so Bobby shared his top five songs of twenty twenty three country songs to be exact, and this also got some attention on TikTok, and some people loved them, some people hated the choices. I mean, you know, everybody's got an opinion these days, and everybody wants to share it. So here are his top five country songs of twenty twenty three, and maybe they will make you think of your top five.
Speaker 5: Number five. I did my best five country songs for twenty twenty three, but only because Billboard did their top pop songs. So I'll run you through these real real quick. Billboard's top songs period number five doja Cat paints Town Red I said with the song that Miley sour song is good Flowers at four flowers, uh b shah Rap and Shakira. I don't know what this is. Good Billie Eilish, what was I made for us? It says that kill bill number that's Billboard's top songs, all of them. We will listen to the house except for the business B Shapra is shakier one. Yeah, I know that one. So but here are my top five country songs of twenty twenty three. At number five, Megan Maroney, I'm not Pretty.
Speaker 16: Stee Bone and yourself found not.
Speaker 5: We're gonna take guess a number one before we get there, okay. Number four Josiah the Bonnaville's Basic Channel.
Speaker 13: Little half set of town looking down to the when this guy comes down.
Speaker 5: I'm anybody for number one, so thank you all right? Number three song we played a bunch here, Tyler Childers and Your Love.
Speaker 3: Fine Chase after a.
Speaker 5: Fauny Number two Jordan Davis, next Thing you Know.
Speaker 8: Next thing you know saying one?
Speaker 5: Why do you say that I gave you every opportunity lying that was one? Yeah?
Speaker 16: That was actually my guess was here?
Speaker 5: I got rite number one, the number one, go for it lunch before I play number one. My honorable mention that almost made the last pay their hometown from Abby Leans. You always home home, you know, no matter where I go, these kids.
Speaker 8: Run and we broke up.
Speaker 5: A week later, I thought about the whole thing.
Speaker 6: That about her boyfriend.
Speaker 5: Oh there's one word.
Speaker 3: When they were to go for weeks, she wrote a song about him. Things Taylor Swift, All right, here we go. No, no jelly roll, jelly roll?
Speaker 5: What jillar Roe? What had munch songs?
Speaker 4: What seems a hint?
Speaker 3: No, I just nailed it. It's jelly roll.
Speaker 5: What song? It's about songs?
Speaker 3: It's uh, we only when.
Speaker 5: When I need a favor, need a favor, need a favor.
Speaker 12: Good guess Amy, I'm thinking, I'm trying to think of it, Amy, I got it.
Speaker 16: I mean possibly, it's.
Speaker 12: Like ladies had some good songs. I mean, I know you love fast Car, but that's cover.
Speaker 5: That could work. Work. My number one country song of twenty twenty three.
Speaker 6: Is Morgan Wallen.
Speaker 16: Thought you should know that's from twenty twenty one, is it?
Speaker 5: Yeah?
Speaker 12: I looked it up because I've recently become obsessed with it and I'm like, I'm two years later.
Speaker 6: Twenty one.
Speaker 5: I think, so yeah, nothing from you, little something from Bailey Zimmerman. Religious, oh yeah, the same tour. This don't even feel live live. Kiz Hoto have the only religiously a song is such a jam. Now I'm in the bag of the church pray just to starve the wor kiz Hono have the only w man who was there for me religiously. That's awesome.
Speaker 15: It's the best bits of the week with Morgan.
Speaker 2: Number two, we had another Bobby Bones Show draft. This one was of the best Christmas songs. I can't really say week because I didn't get to participate in this one, which I was really sad about because I love Christmas and I love the drafts, but I had to sit out.
Speaker 10: I didn't.
Speaker 5: I got in the.
Speaker 2: Last place of the draft before, which rude, guys, what are we doing?
Speaker 5: We gotta go vote at Bobbybones dot com.
Speaker 15: But this week there was a.
Speaker 2: Winner and you'll hear all about that afterwards.
Speaker 5: Number four, al right, let's draft Christmas songs. We'll each put these teams together. Lunchbox won the dice roll, so he'll go first. The first overall pick Lunchbox.
Speaker 7: Yeah, I mean I think this everybody loves this one. And it's the one by Mariah Carey. What's called All I want for Christmas is you? It's good solid.
Speaker 6: I mean, that's number one.
Speaker 5: Morgan, Oh you're out, I'm in. I just wanted to make sure Morgan remember she was out. Eddie, You're up next.
Speaker 14: I'm back in bones And for my number one pick, I am picking Miss Brenda Lee. That's what I want to rocking around the Christmas tree.
Speaker 5: It's good because I went number one. Yeah, Ray Mundo, Oldie classic, top three, easily White Christmas being Crosby.
Speaker 6: It's the jam.
Speaker 5: You know. I'm gonna also go with white Christmas, but I'm gonna do white Christmas. And on that thing I wanted to say, the Drifters Prince's Home Alone version, Yeah, he goes boom boom dreaming. Hold on, I'm all messed up.
Speaker 18: You do booom Yeah, I got you boom so people know boot boot up.
Speaker 5: I don't know you got it. I'm dream Oh Christmas, okay, Amy.
Speaker 16: Merry Christmas, Happy Holidays.
Speaker 5: In sync. It's good. Merry Christmas, Happy Holidays. That's good. All us like so good. Millennial ladies, older millennial ladies, remember that one. You don't. Yeah, you're baby boomer, all right, so and you have to go again, you start second round.
Speaker 12: Yeah, so I'm gonna go Last Christmas.
Speaker 17: Way am last Christmas.
Speaker 14: I gave you my very next day, you gave it away.
Speaker 5: It's tough now because now we're in that category of they're fun if they come on, but you don't chase him down. I'm gonna go with Okay, I'm gonna go with Brett Eldridge. Baby is cold outside, I really can't stay. That's what I'm gonna go with. Okay, Raymundo, rest in peace, meleik k leaky maka Jimmy Buffett. It's good. I don't think you said it exactly right.
Speaker 6: But Buffett did that one.
Speaker 5: A lot of people haven't did. Yeah. I see Mike struggling to write that. Nate that that went down there, Mecca. Yeah, Eddie Phones.
Speaker 14: Let's go with my go to every Christmas time. I love singing it. It's one of my favorite songs. Let's go with Palisse Navi.
Speaker 5: Any version.
Speaker 14: I mean it's host Si Peliciano, but I mean I think you.
Speaker 5: Can just do straight up.
Speaker 6: He's the only.
Speaker 5: One, Lunchbox, you did have the overall first picks, and now you're at the end of the second round. What are you gonna add to? All I Want for Christmas is here?
Speaker 3: Yeah, I'm gonna do this one. It's called Santa Claus Is Coming to Town by the Jackson five.
Speaker 5: Oh that's good, that's good.
Speaker 16: Yeah, you know Santa He's coming.
Speaker 5: You watch it? Asking all right, Lunchbox, Now you got to you got all want for Christmas? You Santa Claus Is coming to town. Hit me with your final pick.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, thank you, thank you for a much. I'm gonna take Elvis Blue Christmas.
Speaker 5: Damn he stole that. He's got a solid, solid list there, Eddie.
Speaker 14: Oh man, I'm gonna go out on a limb here. Give me Wonderful Christmas Time by Paul McCartney.
Speaker 5: Oh always haven't Christmas Time? Yeah? I just sing it to get it though. And no, but that's a good one.
Speaker 6: Worried about that.
Speaker 3: It's good limb to go out on though.
Speaker 5: Ray this is a new one, y'all. Don't know it. It is. Have yourself a merry little Christmas. Sam Smith and I got a clip if you want it. No, because we didn't play clips for ours. We had to sing our own.
Speaker 6: And that's a strategy. Rate pick one that we don't know.
Speaker 5: We just make stuff up. I'm gonna do the collaboration between Taylor Swift and Jesus when they sang together, and and Travis Kelsey White Christmas. You know I'm gonna do. I'm gonna do Geneau Tree and the song that he did was, Oh, I don't want to mess this up. Is the most wonderful time of year, the most wonderful time of the year, Andy Williams, not gas anyway, the most wonderful, the most wonderful time, Oh, though you're Andy Williams, the most one. I'm not gonna win this one. I'm just trying to finish the last any.
Speaker 16: Santa Baby Taylor Swift.
Speaker 5: Oh should have got a good one. She really do that? Or we just make it stuff up. So go vote for your team, don't pick one song you like, make sure all three are your favorite three, and whomever has the best votes to gets the championship belt. Although Amy never puts her belt on her desk she's champion, she just throws it on the ground.
Speaker 16: Yeah times, I have too much, too many papers on my right now.
Speaker 5: All you have is a highlighter garbage.
Speaker 16: We have a Okay, it's not garbage?
Speaker 5: All right? Vote? Wait? Wait can we hear race right now? We can hear yourself.
Speaker 6: Go ahead.
Speaker 5: To crazy that Millie whatever I like Casey Musker's version of better. Yeah.
Speaker 6: Do you have Buffet's version?
Speaker 2: Ray?
Speaker 5: No, you don't have all other songs? Do you have up there? Just that one Winter.
Speaker 6: Tony Bennett?
Speaker 5: Are you listening? White Christmas?
Speaker 6: Bing Crosbie, that's perfect?
Speaker 5: Sleigh ride, the Ronettes Runnettes and then also Natalie king Cole the Christmas song? Is it mad or Natalie both?
Speaker 19: Daughter?
Speaker 5: Okay, I was trying to cover you, right, So did you have the one that I picked? Uh? But the drifters White Christmas?
Speaker 17: Oh?
Speaker 6: Not up.
Speaker 8: Folks dressed.
Speaker 5: Christmas?
Speaker 12: Right?
Speaker 5: You guys go to Bobby Bones dot Common vote and Mery Christmas ey wady And if you vote for me, maybe I give a little extra Christmas chair, but I won't.
Speaker 6: I don't know.
Speaker 5: Thank you.
Speaker 15: It's the best bits of the week with Morgan number two.
Speaker 2: So the winner of that draft was a lunchbox and Ray Mundo is the one who lost. He will have to sit out for the next draft. I hope you loved that.
Speaker 5: Now.
Speaker 3: We also had.
Speaker 2: Some controversy in country music this week. There was a whole Luke Comb situation with a tumbler and a woman selling Lukecolmbs tumblers, and then she got sued, and then Luke Colmbs responded to it, and Bobby shared his thoughts on the whole situation of everything that went down. So some Tumblr Luke Comb's drama, but shout out to Luke coolmb's. I mean, he found a way to make the situation all right in all kinds of ways, even though he didn't have to, So shout out to him. You're about to hear most of that story in case you've been out of the loop a little focused on the holiday season, which I totally understand. But right now you'll hear Bobby share his thoughts on the Luke Colmbs tumblr situation.
Speaker 5: Number three, I do want to play this and so this is the news a news station in Tampa that was talking about the Luke Combs candles type no Tumblr, they look like candles. With the Tumblr situation.
Speaker 20: Here, Nicole Harness's only job is selling homemade tumblers and t shirts through Amazon. She's a big Luke Coombs fan, and says after she went to his concert in Tampa this summer, she decided to offer a Luke Coombs themed tumbler. After selling just eighteen of them, she learned Combs suit her, along with various others, for selling counterfeit merchandise. The worst part the case is already closed and the judge ordered her to pay two hundred and fifty thousand dollars to Combs.
Speaker 21: They're stressful. I don't have money to pay my bills. I just want this resolved. I'm not I didn't mean any harm to Luke Comb's I quit selling the tumblr. I pulled it down. I just I don't understand.
Speaker 4: So how much money did you make on the tumblr?
Speaker 5: That's in question?
Speaker 21: Three hundred and eighty dollars, So three.
Speaker 20: Hundred and eighty dollars correct, And you're willing to give him that money exactly? The two hundred and fifty grand I don't.
Speaker 5: Have, so that's from WFLA. So basically what happened. My opinion is Luke Coms an't go after anybody, whomever the company is that has his tumblers. Probably I'm surprised I didn't get a season assists first, and maybe she did and didn't see it, because usually if you're doing something, they send you a letter go stop doing it, right, and then if you don't stop, then you get sued. Don't know that part of it, and also the news wants to dramatize everything. I'd be weird if I was Luke Coms and I woke up it'saw I suing somebody because they're using his name. Luke Combs didn't call him attorney and go, I'm suing them. The Tumblr company probably did, if I'm guessing, and it's probably just an automatic thing where they see somebody that's stealing a likeness in you, cause you can't do that. But if you only sold eighteen, that's that's that's misdemeanor type stuff. If anything, but Luke Combs didn't get on TikTok a little bit ago and do this? Do we have that one? What's up?
Speaker 8: Guys?
Speaker 6: Luke?
Speaker 22: Here?
Speaker 23: Seven twenty seven am here in Tennessee. I woke up at five am to use the restroom, and first thing I saw was this a woman that's being sued by me for two hundred and fifty thousand dollars I spent the last two hours trying to make this right, trying to figure out what's going on, because I was completely and utterly unaware of this.
Speaker 8: So we reached out.
Speaker 23: Firstly, my manager reached out to this news station and it ran this piece to try to get some info. And so we do have a company that goes after folks only.
Speaker 5: Basically like it's off. I called her, I talked to her. We're good, so she's not being sued anymore. But get this, she did get that email this season, and it gave her twenty one days to respond. Yeah, it says she then discovered an email and her junk folder to give her twenty one days to respond. They're just saying, hey, stop selling this please. She never got the chance. And so junk mail.
Speaker 6: I don't my junk mail.
Speaker 5: It's all like take this pill, get bigger?
Speaker 6: What you get those?
Speaker 5: I get the pills. Yeah. I tried new ones all the time. So yeah, so it's over now. I be freaked out too. But you also can't this isn't notice. You can't sell things with other people's face on it, I mean their likeness. Yeah.
Speaker 7: Yeah, it's pretty good Tumblr too. It has a lot of lootcomb stuff on there, like I'm looking at it. It's got pictures of him, his name, like logos, like him playing the guitar.
Speaker 5: I mean, especially a bunch of Luke Comb stickers and images.
Speaker 14: So he was about to say that he has a company that kind of protects all that stuff, and then they go after.
Speaker 5: I think the Tumbler company specifically, because it's not like he makes the tumblers. The company that goes, we want to use your name, image, likeness, and we'll pay you and then we'll make it and sell as many as we can. Got you, But he came out and said, got it taken care of.
Speaker 14: It's just funny because the way it all reads is like Luke Comb's is sueing a lady. Of course he wakes up. He's like, what, that's the news. They want to sensationalize everything. Never think the news is a public service. The news is a ratings one turk, just like we are. Everybody does their own little things to get ratings, and news is the exact same thing.
Speaker 7: I mean, this goes back to when people were downloading songs and they would download three and they'd have to pay a million dollars.
Speaker 3: Uh.
Speaker 5: Those that were set in president.
Speaker 12: With that, like wow, And you know, luckily Luke is paying attention and this did make the news and it could get.
Speaker 16: To him and he want he wanted to do this.
Speaker 12: He certainly you could have an artist out there one day, that's like okay.
Speaker 5: But he also wasn't gonna get that money either. The company is I'm just saying his name, they're using to make the loss.
Speaker 12: He was dedicated right when he saw it to like figuring it out.
Speaker 5: The good thing.
Speaker 6: He woke up at five to go to the bathroom.
Speaker 5: Yeah, yeah, I didn't need that exactly, like interesting, thanks, Yeah, but it's all good now, everybody's good, right, yeah, shout out Tampa.
Speaker 6: All right, there you go.
Speaker 15: It's the best bits of the week with Morgan.
Speaker 8: Number two.
Speaker 2: For the first time ever, we did a listener Christmas, and along with that listener Christmas, also for the first time ever, we gave away a freaking car thanks to Hyundai. Like such a cool moment. We had a few listeners on and they got to pick their packages and even the ones who didn't win the car won a lot of cash, so leg it was a win win all the way around. Just an exciting Christmas show and we did that for the first time ever this year, so I hope you enjoyed it. If you didn't get to watch the video or anything, that's also super cool. But right now you're going to hear our listener Christmas giveaway and just a special shout out to Hyundai, who really made a whole lot of people's Christmas so much better.
Speaker 5: Number two guys want to give away a car. I'm freaking that too. This is great thing.
Speaker 3: People look so calm. Yeah, I'm nervous there already.
Speaker 5: Okay, thank you andam thank you. The Bobby Bonche Christmas Gift Exchange Listener Edition sponsored by Hyundai. For the first time ever, we're getting listeners involved and someone went a brand new car. It's a twenty twenty four Honday ConA all thanks to our friends at Hyundai. And if you don't win the car, you also have you'll win cash. So we have five packages up here with numbers on them. I can say all this right, Scuba good, yeah, okay, And so there are two of them with five hundred dollars in it, one of them with seven hundred and fifty dollars in it, one of them with one thousand dollars in it. Oh my good, and one of them obviously the cars not in it, or you would know which package.
Speaker 19: Is right right?
Speaker 6: That'd be a big package, is it?
Speaker 5: Because I don't know what number it has? I asked Scuba to not tell me. So, Scuba, is it a piece of paper that says you want or keys are what?
Speaker 18: Yes, there's a nice little card in there that says all their prizes got it?
Speaker 5: Okay, So we got five people, so I want to go over first, and and Emily, you're not gonna pick first, but Emily, how did you guys get your order here? How did you guys see who was going first?
Speaker 4: Scuba picked names out of a hat.
Speaker 16: Yeah, cup or his et cup?
Speaker 5: You so you saw it? You saw it's all legit? Yeah? Okay? Lauren, do you feel like it was all legit?
Speaker 17: Definitely, except that I'm last, I know.
Speaker 5: Yeah. Lauren is from La Fete, Louisiana. She's in her car and she's last. It was legit it, but she's last. She's legit last, Lauren. Yes, but first is Robert from Little's Town, Pa. Robert is in his Christmas Is that a Christmas? What's on your shirt?
Speaker 23: There?
Speaker 5: Robert like very animated here.
Speaker 8: It's Santa Claus.
Speaker 5: Oh nice Christmas tree behind? And so, Robert, how did you get in this? Will you tell our listeners that, like the process, there was nothing crazy happening? How did you get in? Online?
Speaker 11: I saw the what you' all are doing and fill out the form, and then all of a sudden I got a phone call. Uh, and and I forgot that that was like you could win a car even better.
Speaker 5: Minimally five dollars. So here's what we're gonna do. Now, we're gonna everybody's gonna pick a number. Robert, So I want you to look at the five packages we have here. They are all basically the same size. You don't know what's in them. Here, Eddie camera over there, those packages?
Speaker 6: You got it?
Speaker 5: Boom? So Robert, take a look.
Speaker 8: Here.
Speaker 5: You have one on the bottom right, two on the bottom left, three, four and five kind of layd down like that one in the middle. Which one of those would you like?
Speaker 11: Uh, let's go for number one?
Speaker 5: Okay, Roberts got number one?
Speaker 3: Oh man, that was like.
Speaker 5: The biggest one.
Speaker 6: It is pretty big.
Speaker 5: Sign on their boxes.
Speaker 7: Well, I say, I signed the boxes baby?
Speaker 3: Why why?
Speaker 5: Why?
Speaker 7: Because the anticipation I'm just nervous already.
Speaker 15: I mean, I don't want to make it.
Speaker 12: I don't want to make a selection because then what if, like I mess something up for them?
Speaker 7: No, No, you're not selecting signed the boxes they get.
Speaker 5: Robert Roberts name on that box, Roberts cot box. Okay, you're signing that. It's right. They're gonna pick yeah, and then we may pick a different order. Okay, next up.
Speaker 3: Oh, I like what you're doing.
Speaker 5: Emily from soioup Fall, South Dakota. Emily, how are you this morning?
Speaker 4: I am wonderful. You look like really great to meet you all.
Speaker 5: You too, You look so official with your headset on. Do you have a job where you wear a headset or is that a video game thing like I have.
Speaker 24: No, I'm actually at my job right now and this is what I use at my work. So I'm I'm in just a kind of a vacant office so that I'm not disturbing people.
Speaker 5: Do they know what you're doing?
Speaker 12: Yes?
Speaker 5: Okay they do.
Speaker 7: Okay, I think she's gonna disturb them if she wins a car.
Speaker 5: Oh my god.
Speaker 24: I am kind of like right next to where the floor is, so if you see me, look out the windows because people are walking by, and I'm just gonna like, Hi.
Speaker 5: Well, Emily, you have Roberts taking number one, so as you can see the packages over here, you see, I'm all laying there. You have four by itself and the other three stacked up on each other, two, five, and three? What would you like?
Speaker 4: I'm going to take box number three?
Speaker 5: Please?
Speaker 3: Why did you pick three?
Speaker 16: Why did I pick three?
Speaker 24: Because I just feel it like I've actually since I got the phone call and I found out that it was like picking boxes or doors or how are you guys going to do it? I number three just kind of came to me, and I I was like, that's if I get the chance to pick that one, that's the one I want, all right?
Speaker 4: And I get what I get.
Speaker 24: Honestly, I am so excited to meet you all that no matter what I end up with, I'm just super excited.
Speaker 5: A car.
Speaker 24: Yeah, lunchbox, you and I can talk about You know you can buy it from me?
Speaker 3: Oh well we can talk for sure.
Speaker 6: You won't buy it.
Speaker 5: You want Samantha from Austin. Samantha, how are you this morning?
Speaker 8: Great?
Speaker 5: And Samantha, would you tell me something about you? I don't know you have you have kids, you got I.
Speaker 25: Have two, have two kids.
Speaker 4: I'm actually from Austin.
Speaker 25: We moved to Nashville for a little while, and I feel like you guys helped make that move smoother because I'd already heard about Nashville. Now we're back in Austin. So I've been listening to you guys since like two thousand and four.
Speaker 5: Yeah, we're up there.
Speaker 4: Yeah, like when.
Speaker 25: When I was in high school, Like I remember when lunchbox put the pantyhose over its head, and.
Speaker 5: Yeah, we don't talk about it.
Speaker 16: Don't talk about Harry Christmas.
Speaker 5: You don't talk about that one at all.
Speaker 19: Yeah.
Speaker 5: We had almost did yell for that one. All right, Okay, Samantha, it's up to you. Now. There are three boxes left. There's no pressure's box number four sitting all by its lonesome. There's five leaned over, and number two on the ground. She's fourth.
Speaker 6: What she wants?
Speaker 5: Okay, wow, give her four?
Speaker 3: Oh I know why?
Speaker 5: In these boxes there are two five hundred dollars prizes. That's the worst prizes. Five hundred bucks. That's crazy, that's a great prize. There's one seven hundred fifty dollars prize. One one thousand dollars prize and there's one twenty twenty four Hunday ConA thanks to our friends from Hunday.
Speaker 3: Oh you know why she pick four?
Speaker 6: Right? Why?
Speaker 5: Four?
Speaker 3: Car door rhymes?
Speaker 4: Okay, I don't love, let's love reasoning.
Speaker 5: Kimberly in Sierra Vista, Arizona. Sierra Vista, Arizona, appreciate you listening over there. You have two boxes which you like? Box number five or box number two? Box number four? Okay, she's taking number five right down. Hey, ni'berly, how do you say your talent? Sierra Vista, Shira? That's one besta but yeah maybe two Spanish?
Speaker 3: Maybe five for five? Yel drive. I'm trying to think that goes.
Speaker 5: Hey, Lauren, can I ask you a question please? Because you're from La Faite, Louisiana. Are you in your car right now?
Speaker 17: Yes? Because I'm at work and this is only.
Speaker 5: The safe space that had So would you have picked number two if you got to pick first? I would not have Oh what number? What number would you have picked if you got to pick first?
Speaker 17: I would feel bad if I told you because I already when we were picking numbers. To me, I have to pick thirty two and I picked thirty three because that's what the first number that came to me. I wasn't like price is riding.
Speaker 21: Her at all.
Speaker 5: So but well, it's okay, cause you don't take anybody's number. What number would you have picked? Because you have two? Right, you're stuck with two. That's the last one. Okay, what number would you have picked? I'm stuck with two. I promise I'm not gonna change it. I can't change it. This is so, this is so with lawyers because it's such a I don't even know who won.
Speaker 6: I don't know what trivia.
Speaker 5: Yeah yeah, yeah, yeah.
Speaker 17: Well I'm feeling like I listened so much to it. I'm not sure if I'm getting swayed somewhere. But honestly, Emily, I'm sorry. I would have picked three. That's like my lucky number, it's my go to. It was in my heart when she called, I would have picked three.
Speaker 3: Wow, don't be sorry because Emily's got three.
Speaker 5: Don't get three. But I know, and I can't change anything. I'm not swaying. This is all.
Speaker 3: Oh my gosh.
Speaker 5: So here's the deal. We have a bunch of money. We got a twenty twenty four Hunday ConA. Now we can go right to one of the boxes. We can take a quick break. Break break k okay, okay, okay, scoobat can we take a quick break. Let's do it please? Okay? Everybody need to pee go pee.
Speaker 6: Yeah, I'm gonna go.
Speaker 5: Somebody's gonna want a car in the next segment, be right back. There are five boxes on the table. All these boxes have somebody's name on it. Robert, Emily, Samantha, Kimberly, and Lauren. The boxes are already assigned. There'll be no switching of boxes boxes. Who the boxes are now? Thanks to a Hyundai, they have given us a twenty twenty four Hunday ConA to give away. Everybody wins a prize. It's gonna be weird though, because two people just went a five hundred bucks. But that's five hundred box. That's a lot of money. Yes, so to the box at five hundred bucks in it. One has seven to fifty, one has a thousand, and one has a Hyundai con at twenty twenty four. So now they drew for the order of my goodness, picking the boxes. Who wants to have their box open first? I will go first, as long as open my box for me. Okay, want Amy open your box for good luck? Yes, okay, all right.
Speaker 8: I want to see her. I want to see her beautiful smile.
Speaker 5: Okay, Robert, okay, come do it over here.
Speaker 3: Oh my gosh, he wants.
Speaker 5: To be showing you a beautiful smile. Do you want to wear like Santa leggings or anything?
Speaker 3: Okay, Amy, don't.
Speaker 7: Oh my gosh, Amy, there's a lot of Amy, talk about it.
Speaker 5: Easy, your time, the biggest and we wrapped my headphones out. Open just the top. It's just the top. Oh my gosh, don't look at it yet. Oh my god. Okay, sit it down.
Speaker 6: Smile for Robert.
Speaker 5: Damy, look in the camera, make smile. He zooming on already? What did Robert win? Pick it up?
Speaker 18: Robert won?
Speaker 17: He's happy?
Speaker 5: Yeah, okay, thank you.
Speaker 12: Thank you.
Speaker 5: It wasn't so good of luck. Rush. She I know I want five hundreds.
Speaker 17: Got her a smile.
Speaker 5: He catay. You never know what's over hey, five hundred dollars or Robert my job?
Speaker 3: Robert, Amy wre wrong.
Speaker 7: Well, I mean right away, your face drooped when you're mad A smiled harder.
Speaker 3: I thinking about you drooped, and I was like, oh, he didn't win.
Speaker 5: How did my other four friends? Bill? Good? Yeah? Okay, cast they got a one four shot, they had five one four? Who wants to go second? Because if you don't go it, we'll be assigned to you. So, Kimberly, do you want to go second? Samantha?
Speaker 3: I can't believe Lauren doesn't want to go. She didn't get a chance to pick. She was the fifth one chopping to go.
Speaker 24: Okay, yet I want to go, but I'm so scared because I want it.
Speaker 5: Okay, Emil, you're we're gonna let you go second. Then let's number three. All right, this is the smallest box. I don't know which box it's in, so this could be. It looks like a sweater could be in there.
Speaker 7: Her cowork coworkers need to be in there because she passes out or she wins.
Speaker 3: I mean, no one's gonna be able to pick her up.
Speaker 5: Okay, let me oh listen to that.
Speaker 3: Like a car?
Speaker 5: Wow, it does a car.
Speaker 3: It seems like something peeling out.
Speaker 5: I'm also watching Scuba Steve's eyes and tell me if he's if it's one of them, his face is not.
Speaker 7: He never know, He never has any reaction to anything.
Speaker 4: I know better.
Speaker 24: I listened to the podcast enough to know that his face doesn't mean anything.
Speaker 2: I would be bad.
Speaker 5: If you want to hold off on this one, then yes, you will circle back, circle back.
Speaker 4: It's either five hundred dollars or the car one of the two.
Speaker 5: You don't know, Emily, Emily, I know Emily. I will tell you this. It's not five hundred dollars. Okay, that's good. It's not five Okay, we're moving on. Who wants to go next? Lauren? You're up? Come on, Lauren, you got this Lauren head shaking her head, too strong bones. Good job on keeping that emotionless face.
Speaker 3: Man bro Oh my gosh.
Speaker 5: Also, I couldn't read it for a second.
Speaker 6: That was the confusion.
Speaker 5: Oh my god. Warn all right, here we go, Lauren, say something?
Speaker 6: Will she win?
Speaker 17: I'm strapped out.
Speaker 16: Let's circle back for me.
Speaker 5: To circle Lauren. Okay, oh oh, you have one, Oh my gosh, one thousand dollars. That's pretty good. That's pretty good going into this. If you had have said there are five boxes and you just can have the thousand bucks right away. I taking a thousand bucks, you'rey I will take a thousand bucks, no doubt. About it all right, Lauren, congratulations you win one thousand dollars. Yes, okay, boy, oh you know what that means?
Speaker 6: What does that mean?
Speaker 3: What a three shot in a car? What a three.
Speaker 5: Shot in a car? Okay, Kimberly, are you there?
Speaker 25: Yeah?
Speaker 5: Okay, Kimberly. We're gonna open yours now. We're holding one box back number three?
Speaker 6: What does she pick?
Speaker 7: One number Kimberly, Kimberly, if you win, please don't have a heart attack.
Speaker 5: What I'm just saying, I'm gonna circle back on yours? Oh my god, two circle bags and this is finally Samantha. Oh my gosh, no, let's do Kimberly.
Speaker 6: Oh oh my goodness.
Speaker 5: Cuckle back back back, circle back, back back, Kimberly. Who are you doing, Samantha, Dmantha, this is you box number four.
Speaker 6: Listen to that.
Speaker 5: Oh my gosh, somebody's gonna win a brand new my good twenty twenty four. Hun day ConA, oh you're ripping the box. Yeah, it just sound efect because most I can just kill it all. I felt like we need to sound effected. Yea, that's good. Okay, what's in there?
Speaker 10: Bro Kimberly, No, this is not Kimberly, this is well, uh, it's this one. No, Amantha, their names area, Samantha.
Speaker 5: This is Samantha.
Speaker 3: She went from Austin to Nashville back of Austin's right. I mean that's a lot of miles on a car. Bobby, she needs a new car, Bobby.
Speaker 16: She's got two kids.
Speaker 5: A good point in lunchbox, five hundred dollars.
Speaker 14: Okay, okay, okay, Samantha, you want that's good?
Speaker 5: Okay? What does that mean? We have two boxes one two? We have a box from Emily and a box from Kimberly. So is there any way to just talk to like just do away with the other three for a second, but like put them on let's meet their box out for a second. Emily. Yeah, so you have the first box that we circle back on. Yeah, Kimberly, all the Italys are messing really messing with my head here, Kimberly, you have a box we circle back on. So one of these boxes is a car. Oh my goodness, one of these boxes is Cash's amazing.
Speaker 3: Oh hey, ask Emily if she would like to trade her box.
Speaker 5: No trading, we can't. Lawyers told us no trading that I can't even anything. I can't even leave him anything. I can't even I can't even do that.
Speaker 6: Why am I? Why am I nervous? I'm not getting anything?
Speaker 5: Okay?
Speaker 16: Who just on the line.
Speaker 5: Hey Kimberly in Arizona? Yes, are you ready to hear your unveiling? I'm sure Kimberly you yes, have one seven hundred fifty dollars. Mean, Emily, Emily, you won the car and box number three. She had a dream about it? He did, I did, Emily.
Speaker 6: Why are you fanning yourself?
Speaker 5: Are you hot? Somebody? Emily and soup fall South Dakota. You just wanted twenty twenty four day ConA. We'll be quiet cry away.
Speaker 24: Oh my goodness, I'm so excited.
Speaker 8: Wow.
Speaker 4: Can I tell you guys.
Speaker 24: A really kind of funny story too, Yeah, go for it. So, my husband is recently retired from the military. You served twenty years in the Army National Guard. And we had his last Christmas party this Saturday, like he was invited to.
Speaker 4: He was getting some honors and stuff like that.
Speaker 24: And I bought two Raffle tickets for a bunch of prizes that they had, and just on Saturday, I won a six sixty five inch TV and so I was like, I'm going to win this car like I'm on a lucky streak.
Speaker 4: Oh my god, well I oh, you can't believe it.
Speaker 6: That's crazy.
Speaker 5: I'm going to sign your little deal here to all of us are your little winning car, and we're all going to draw in the car as well.
Speaker 15: Wow, thank you, thank you, thank you.
Speaker 3: Drive it to you.
Speaker 12: No high, I'm one of the best drivers.
Speaker 5: That's a funny joke though. Yeah. Emily, congratulations. And you know, hey, Lauren, not that it's a consolation, but you did say you had to pick three as well. And had you not, Lauren, you.
Speaker 17: Were you were you were feeling it for me, channeling it for you.
Speaker 5: I knew it. Well, so exciting. Congratulations Emily. All right, let's get out of here. Let's go party in the car.
Speaker 15: Yeah, it's the best bits of the week with Morgan. Number two.
Speaker 2: It was our annual Christmas Gift Exchange this week everybody's arguably favorite segment on our show the entire year. The theme was gifts that start with the letter S, and Guys, I did not realize how many gifts or possible things that could be gifts start with the letter S.
Speaker 15: This was wild literally.
Speaker 2: Like I'm not just using that as an adjective. Wild in multiple ways. You're about to find out.
Speaker 15: So buckle up.
Speaker 2: Merry Christmas, Happy holidays.
Speaker 5: Everyone.
Speaker 2: Here is our annual Bobby Bone Show Christmas Gift Exchange Number.
Speaker 5: One Christmas everybody. Now, I remember this joy we feel because it's about to turn no in a couple segments, we still want to have this joy. Okay, this is a bit. We're fun. Everybody drew a person the categories s. Raymundo is sitting in a hot seat right now, because you'll regular when your first gift, So Eddie Drew Raymundo, and so Raymundo, what are you have in your hand?
Speaker 6: There?
Speaker 5: It is an envelope. It says Merry Christmas.
Speaker 6: Ray.
Speaker 5: I guess he refuses to call me Raymundo.
Speaker 6: I'll not call him Raymond.
Speaker 3: Okay, I think I know what it is.
Speaker 5: And then we're not doing that. We're not talking about what it might be. We're just only letting him open it. All right, go ahead, all right, I'm starting to open it up. It looks like there's a card in there. There is a card in there. Start with, He says, all I want for Christmas? BIZ for you to get flips you want. Thank you Eddie, You're welcome.
Speaker 6: Ray.
Speaker 5: Here's a Christmas, Merry Christmas, and it is a Cowboys super Bowl winner bet one hundred dollars. If they win the super Bowl, I will win eight hundred and fifty dollars. That's pretty cool. It's a future cowboy speech of BET's. That's a pretty good one.
Speaker 8: That's pretty good, boy.
Speaker 5: And then where's the s.
Speaker 6: It's the sports betty or.
Speaker 5: Slip slip or super Bowl, super Bowl.
Speaker 6: Or the super Bowl winner.
Speaker 5: Right, that's a good bet. It's good. One small caveat they don't win the super Bowl.
Speaker 14: I thought about that, right, I thought about that. If you don't want the bet and you can cash it out.
Speaker 5: Or headey, I just keep the bet. I love the return, so I'm definitely gonna let it ride the whole time. Let's go Baby, thank you, Christmas, Mary, Christmas.
Speaker 7: Ray new a week ago, he goes, I think I know what he's getting me.
Speaker 3: He's get me a super Bowl takeaba.
Speaker 14: Well, Well, there was some you know, planning along with it, like what did you need for that? Where do I place the bet? Do I give to a dude in his account? Do it do my account. What if I win and I have to give him the money? It's a lot of stuff.
Speaker 5: Okay, next step raymondow Mery Christmas, Buddy, Harry Christmas. All right, next step Eddie. You're going to the hot seat.
Speaker 6: Okay.
Speaker 26: Oh, Eddie's walking over to the chair which we have Christmas lights all strung on the chair, and Eddie will be getting his gift from Mike D, head writer of The Bobby Bone Show.
Speaker 3: Oh what if it's a super Bowl bet?
Speaker 5: Mike d has a oh big Snowman box ed. You can't wait to hear this thing open, live and in person. All right over the hot seat, Buddy.
Speaker 6: A Merry Christmas.
Speaker 5: Guys described the box. It's kind of like.
Speaker 14: A little bigger than a shoe box. I would say, shape like a shoebox. And I'm shaking it and it feels like it's clothing. Okay, okay, kind of I think, all right, here we go, let's open it up. Thank you Mike, by the way, thank you man.
Speaker 5: You don't know what it is yet.
Speaker 14: Oh okay, there's a box that says Deckers brand. I don't know what Deckers is. I know what doctors are. Yeah, maybe they're dockers.
Speaker 5: Wow, they misspelled it on the box.
Speaker 14: Yeah.
Speaker 5: Maybe I'm opening.
Speaker 14: The box here, dude, like, oh oh oh, mikey you got cowboys jacket?
Speaker 3: Where's the s?
Speaker 5: Where's the s? Is it star? If you look on the tag, it is a satin cowboy. That's awesome. That's a good jacket. Merry Christmas, Mike, cowboys. Dang, that's a good thank you.
Speaker 6: I love this one.
Speaker 5: That's good.
Speaker 6: Thank you guys.
Speaker 3: Okay, that was it?
Speaker 5: That's one. What do you mean that's awesome?
Speaker 6: What's wrong with this?
Speaker 3: I just didn't know if there's more than that.
Speaker 6: That's it. That's it all right. I like it. Thanks Mike.
Speaker 5: Why you hating?
Speaker 3: No, I wouldn't hate. And I just asked.
Speaker 5: You said, that's it. That's a hayten. I heard that's a hayten. That's an awesome gift.
Speaker 3: I didn't think it was hayting. I was just asking because it was.
Speaker 5: In that tone.
Speaker 3: Mike d hot seat, Andy, you just left your trash there, man, that's.
Speaker 5: Okay, Christmas? Man dat cland it up later exactly. I thought even a fine having a dad growing up, I mean, was it awesome?
Speaker 3: That's pretty fun man too.
Speaker 5: Okay, Mike d is in the hot seat. Abby's bringing his gift in all right, Mikey described it. Thank you. We have a big Snowman bag. Some wrapping paper in here. See what's inside.
Speaker 3: It's like a box.
Speaker 5: Love a box inside the bag. We love a box in a bag. The box is there.
Speaker 3: She said, three looks like a.
Speaker 4: Speaker speaker, the audio speaker.
Speaker 5: Okay, like old s for speakers, old old. It looks like an old, nineteen fifty speaker.
Speaker 6: That is cool.
Speaker 5: Okay, we have something else. It looks like.
Speaker 3: A sweater.
Speaker 19: Yeah, sweatshirt is a Stratus sweatshirt, Thank you to his wife.
Speaker 5: Okay, we're wearing it now.
Speaker 3: It might be the same shirt.
Speaker 5: The other I can't have too many Zuckerberg. I mean yeah, well, yeah.
Speaker 19: There was small it's like taped on the tissue paper somewhere.
Speaker 21: Dang.
Speaker 4: I knew it would get lost.
Speaker 6: Sapphire.
Speaker 8: What is it?
Speaker 5: Oh no, oh, it must be it's a car.
Speaker 27: So there we go, secret card tape and it is a Starbucks gift, A good set of gifts, Abby, Thank you.
Speaker 3: It was that like a bluetooth speaker. Is that what that is? Or is it?
Speaker 5: Like?
Speaker 3: Yeah, okay, I don't I just didn't know if that is.
Speaker 6: Do you know how to do that?
Speaker 3: I really don't know how.
Speaker 5: Next step, Amy, you're in the hot seat. I am, yeah, And Raymond is going to bring you your gift. Okay. We have this big white chair on the stage, Amy sitting in with lights everywhere, lights all over it. There's a microphone there. Okay. I love this time of year. Raymond was walking in the room. All right, go ahead, Amy, thank you?
Speaker 3: All right, Amy, you gotta describe it like that.
Speaker 16: It's a little reindeer wrapping paper. Very cute. I actually really like the wrapping paper a lot. And it's not a plane box.
Speaker 4: It's a Christmas box.
Speaker 16: Cute.
Speaker 12: Just put a bow on that suffice, Christmas everywhere, Christmas dissue paper.
Speaker 3: Oh wow, wow?
Speaker 8: What is it?
Speaker 5: What is the start of the ness? Hold on, well, you got to talk to us. We're here. Hold it up all.
Speaker 16: Right, I know the symbol. It's escape.
Speaker 4: A spa is a spaw here.
Speaker 6: Oh my god, you couldn't get that. You can put that together one.
Speaker 3: There's just something going over their brain, guys.
Speaker 12: To be fair, it's called I escape saw I get it. I get it now?
Speaker 11: Wow?
Speaker 5: So wait, this is just like a gift card in there.
Speaker 16: Wow, that's nice.
Speaker 5: You're welcome.
Speaker 6: Like how nice?
Speaker 3: How much?
Speaker 16: Bro like nice?
Speaker 6: Like how I have more than one hundred?
Speaker 5: Yes, like two hundred, less than a thousand?
Speaker 21: That is for me to know.
Speaker 4: It's nice.
Speaker 5: Thank you Ray nice.
Speaker 6: A little bit thought that.
Speaker 5: Yeah, okay, one more Morgan. You gotta go to the hot seat. And I have a gift from Morgan.
Speaker 6: That the lights the lights are broken, Amy stuffed in the lights.
Speaker 5: One light went out. Now the whole room. Man, No, I don't know if that is. That's not it. That's empty, isn't it.
Speaker 8: That's the gift change.
Speaker 5: Oh, that's when the gift exchange. Oh yeah, you're in the seat. I have your gifts over here. Why are you gotta stared at it?
Speaker 2: Wow?
Speaker 5: I didn't help. I mean if it fits in this room, it's just like Christmas.
Speaker 3: Yeah, because you're gonna get something that the.
Speaker 4: Half and it's like taking him a lot of effort to pick this.
Speaker 6: Why are you struggling? Struggling? Is it heavy?
Speaker 21: Yeah?
Speaker 5: Oh he came. I'm walking over.
Speaker 4: He is shoving in his shirt.
Speaker 3: It's under his shirt. Interesting, what are you doing?
Speaker 2: Okay, Okay, it's a lot of funny joke. Dude, hr Okay, I'm made it close to the eyes are closed?
Speaker 5: What Mike say a cjr.
Speaker 7: Because you had your shirt therebody put your shirt over.
Speaker 5: I had to. I don't want many to see it.
Speaker 6: It was a little suss.
Speaker 5: So you can now open your eyes. Go ahead.
Speaker 6: So what you did? You wrap it?
Speaker 5: Yeah?
Speaker 6: Is that a forty?
Speaker 5: What? It's a sack? Y? It's a sack of stacks.
Speaker 16: Okay, this is terrible.
Speaker 5: It's a sack of stacks.
Speaker 7: Remember when we referenced this and Bobby got mad at us, and that's exactly what he did.
Speaker 6: Is that real?
Speaker 3: Are those all hundreds?
Speaker 6: That's not real?
Speaker 4: But I'm not like, oh my, there's more.
Speaker 5: So I didn't even get it all.
Speaker 3: They're only ones.
Speaker 5: There's more.
Speaker 6: She pulled out another stack. How many stacks and stacks is in there?
Speaker 5: There's sacks of stacks of cash.
Speaker 14: Morgan, you're gonna have to go to the bank and put those in hundreds or something because.
Speaker 3: You can go to use those.
Speaker 5: Well. The thing is, when I was getting off, I thought a little weird. Yeah, it was like I need stacks of ones, and you know where they thought I was going not to church.
Speaker 4: There is a little like cowboy thing here.
Speaker 3: You know, I could go to what.
Speaker 16: Catholic there's like a cow like cowboys down.
Speaker 5: Under Morgan Americas, thank you so much.
Speaker 3: Lunchbox, I don't know as singles.
Speaker 5: You all right there you go, Okay, we will Christmas. We will come back.
Speaker 6: That's nice, man, that's real nice.
Speaker 3: I mean, look at that, dude.
Speaker 5: We will come back and we will do the other round. We have Amy for me, Morgan for Scuba, Scuba for Lunchbox, and Lunchbox for Abby is the final one, I'm being told. Okay, closing out the show, Oh ho ho ho Mary, Christmas is time to give bays some more gifts. Yeah, a minute ago we did our the first part of the show. I will say, you guys are great. Thank you great with these gifts. So Eddie got Raymond to a Dallas Cowboys future bet, which you bet one hundred bucks and the Cowboys win the Super Bowl and if they win, Raymundo wins like eight, seven and fifty that you can also hedge it any time. Mean you can cash out if they're winning. No, I'm gonna keep it. That's the most valuable present so far. Mike, do you got Eddie a satin Cowboys jacket. Love it s because the categories s Abby from you got a sweater, a speaker, and a Starbucks gift card, which is cool. Raymundo fram you got a Spall gift card. And for Morgan, I got our stacks in a sack of singles. Amazing, lots of cash, a lot of is there. So now we're here, we've got a couple more gifts. First up will be Morgan, who is our head of digital buying for Scuba Steve Scuba Steve, what are you having? From you there?
Speaker 18: I've got a box here and then a bag. So we've got two gifts that to open up. The first one is the boxes I've instructed open nicely.
Speaker 5: Wrapped, heavy and that's pretty heavy.
Speaker 18: Yeah, nicely wrapped and oh I hope this was one of those like something inside a box. This is what it is, right? These are it looks like Disney Vans for the hundredth anniversary.
Speaker 3: Whall, these are so cool.
Speaker 18: Wow to all the bad guys on it, like Jaffar and old and well, this is so awesome, dude.
Speaker 5: This is really really really cool. It's like it's awesome.
Speaker 18: That's really fun to watch Scooby a Kid, and it's one hundred anniversary of Disney shoes from Vans, so it's all the villains, all the villains, yeah, villain multi whoa.
Speaker 5: So s for shoes?
Speaker 18: Yes, and you nail that dude. That's really really cool. And you got my size right.
Speaker 5: Let's see what they look like. But he literally just.
Speaker 17: Talking.
Speaker 5: You weren't paying attention. Yeah, sorry, correct the video on posting buy bones dot com. I won't look now, I'm gonna open up the box or the bag.
Speaker 3: Sorry.
Speaker 5: H whoa. This is so cool.
Speaker 18: It's like a vintage looking Orlando Magic uh like sweater. That's very very cool. That's really really cool. Thank you so much. That's awesome. And you remembered my got my size right where a lunchbox last year got me like kids sized shirts, So that's really nice to you.
Speaker 5: Morgan, and lunchbox complains about people buying sending wrong sizes up.
Speaker 18: Here yeah but here, and then there's more.
Speaker 5: Morgan wants me to fly high to space, so she got me some gummies.
Speaker 18: Oh like gummy bears, well like gummy bears but like adults, but like like fun gummy bears, but.
Speaker 5: Like once you get from the gas station here or from another state.
Speaker 18: No, it looks like once you get from another state, that are illegal in the state we live in.
Speaker 6: So I'm okay with that. I get that.
Speaker 5: No, it's a contraband if you ask me, it's okay and obfiscated. All right, there is what's what's the s on that one?
Speaker 4: They're called space gods?
Speaker 24: Yeah?
Speaker 4: The what state?
Speaker 5: Okay?
Speaker 27: Yeah?
Speaker 5: Santa Ana, California though where they made them. But they're not like I went into the story here and bottom. Yeah, it's like fine yellow jackets to the gas station. Okay, we can cover it that way. Sure, No, okay, thank you, thank you, thank you. All right, Next Scooba, if you want to clear your trash oot.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I got you.
Speaker 5: Yeah, as we do our and I'll say this too. We do have this segment plus one more later. But we can't do the segment later because a couple of people have timed their gift. I don't know what that means. Those people that timed it are scuba buying for lunchbox and lunchbox buying for Abby what on?
Speaker 7: So I'm gonna just say that I the date snuck up on me. So yeah, the gifts were supposed to arrive my house is.
Speaker 5: Up on you.
Speaker 16: You've been stressed about three weeks.
Speaker 7: My wife is supposed to deliver it up to the studio. That's why I need more time. It was supposed to arrive at my house at six am.
Speaker 5: Is your wife comming?
Speaker 12: Yeah, so we're just we're just holding out.
Speaker 3: Oh, Bobby's up? Who got Bobby?
Speaker 6: Amy? Was that stressful?
Speaker 17: Oh?
Speaker 3: I saw it. It's big. It's a big present.
Speaker 5: I'm gonna be stressful to give me something.
Speaker 6: Because you can buy anything you want.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you have everything in the world.
Speaker 6: You want something, you buy it.
Speaker 5: Yeah, but you give me something that it's heartfelt.
Speaker 3: Then look at how massive that thing is.
Speaker 5: Goodness, it looks like a big picture. I know what it is that we literally Okay, then you want to play the game. If he gets it right, you have to, like, can I guess it's a cutting board?
Speaker 14: Oh my god, like a personalized cutting board that's now chef bones.
Speaker 6: But he'll never use.
Speaker 5: Okay, So this thing is few three feet tall, goes up to Amy's hips and it is wrapped in brown paper and it's taped, very thoroughly taped. Do you wrap that in Yeah? Good, Joe it feels like it's a picture of some sort.
Speaker 6: Is it fragile?
Speaker 5: What are you looking for? Is it all I can do? More?
Speaker 3: So, I mean, give out your mic. We can't hear you.
Speaker 6: Amy forgot we're on the rad maybe just standing in middle of the room.
Speaker 10: Baby.
Speaker 12: Well, because then I was like, well, I kept it in the plastic so it doesn't get scratched to ruins.
Speaker 5: What do you see the travel Okay, it says Arkansas. I like it, But what is it exactly?
Speaker 3: You see?
Speaker 12: It's a flag, so it's custom made specifically for you.
Speaker 5: There's no color.
Speaker 12: No, it's Arkansas red ish, like a deep deep dark red red black. The frame is black, but that is like read I thought, with the aesthetic of your new studio or wherever you want to put it at your house or whatever. It's approved by your wife, so matches a vibe.
Speaker 5: So it's a flag of well they call it a.
Speaker 16: Flag, but it's just she can put go to war.
Speaker 5: I run with it.
Speaker 14: Yeah, that's what I mean. It's a dark red so it's very dark far off.
Speaker 12: So my sister had one of those custom made for my house. That says bueno.
Speaker 16: It's sort of just.
Speaker 5: Like that and I thought, oh good, that's what that.
Speaker 12: Means anything, and so I had one custom made with her doing Arkansas letters and or to spell Arkansas.
Speaker 5: I love it, thank you very much. So how where's the s in that? H what's the oh sign? The sign or something Bobby alike?
Speaker 16: Caitlin is the one, You're right, I said.
Speaker 5: Shoot.
Speaker 12: I said, well, I have this flag being made and I think it will be and Kaitlyn said that's totally a sign and I was like perfect, Yeah.
Speaker 5: It's awesome, thank you. The other day, I was had on some pants or I had a shirt and I was like my green shirt and everybody was like, no, that's black.
Speaker 16: Oh yeah, well that's definitely red.
Speaker 5: And you can see red. That's like red, do you guys? Yeah, it's a dark red though, but it's right, well, thank you because.
Speaker 3: It's almost like an Alabama red.
Speaker 12: Well, we didn't want to red at your house.
Speaker 5: By we you, me and my wife didn't want something was screaming, well, thank you very much. That is awesome.
Speaker 6: All right.
Speaker 5: We have these gifts and we have two more gifts to come, which we'll get to in a few minutes. Where lunchbox thing Scoop is getting in a snake.
Speaker 3: I mean, I'm just dreading it.
Speaker 5: And then Lunchbox has a gift for Abby and his wife is bringing out It was.
Speaker 7: Supposed to rive at my It said delivery by six am this morning.
Speaker 5: So well you really time that terribly. I told you.
Speaker 3: It snuck up on me.
Speaker 6: Man.
Speaker 5: We have had this bid out for like a month and a half.
Speaker 7: No, but you get busy every year. Yeah, oh boy, you go home, you know, and you forget about work.
Speaker 5: And you well, Merry Christmas, Thank you, Amy. It's a him. It's the grand finale. Lunchbox bought a gift for Abby because he drew her name.
Speaker 3: That's right, Well you drew her name for me.
Speaker 5: But yes, so looking back, everything has to be an s that was the theme. Eddie bought Raymond to a sports betting slip the Cowboys win the Super Bowl. Mike d bought Eddie a satin Cowboys jacket. Abby bought Mike da sweater, a speaker, and a Starbucks gift card. RAYMONDO bought Amy a SPA gift card. I bought Morgan stacks and stacks of cash and a sack. Amy bought me a really cool sign. Yeah, and Morgan bought scuba, some shoes, and some space gummy gummies. Yeah, so all it's up. We have two remaining. You guys ready, So Lunchbox made us wait, and I don't know why, but he has a gift for Abby, which we drew. This naturally is all organically. We hated for her that this happened. You get surprised us with a really lovely exactly.
Speaker 7: You guys gave me a hard time because I gave her Singing for Dummies a couple of years ago, and I said.
Speaker 3: Listen, I gotta go big. I gotta do something for Abby. It makes her year.
Speaker 5: Yes, okay, so.
Speaker 3: That's what I did.
Speaker 5: Okay, then what do we do?
Speaker 3: Oh?
Speaker 5: You go get it.
Speaker 4: That's what it's not in front of me. I don't like that. That's what makes me nervous.
Speaker 3: Well, I couldn't wrap it.
Speaker 4: You can wrap it.
Speaker 3: I told you last minute.
Speaker 5: Okay, it came last minute, so I didn't get wrapped.
Speaker 4: I feel like it's going to be like a stripper.
Speaker 5: Oh my god, oh my god, oh my god, that would be hilarious, terrible to be terrible. Go ahead, like Fox, let's me go bringing my present.
Speaker 4: Bring My heart's pounding right now, I don't like this.
Speaker 5: All right, the door is opening.
Speaker 4: It is Oh my god, oh my god.
Speaker 5: Oh it is it's a stripper. Does not happen, Santa Claus, what do you have in your bag?
Speaker 4: Going over there?
Speaker 6: What you know?
Speaker 5: That's Abby?
Speaker 4: What she got in the bag there?
Speaker 22: Oh?
Speaker 6: What's he doing?
Speaker 5: He's bending over?
Speaker 4: Oh my gosh, stop this, it's ridiculous.
Speaker 5: He's got a speaker up on the little stretching. Santas stretching right now. Oh oh whoa, he's It's like Darren's dance grooves.
Speaker 4: Oh is this magic, Mike?
Speaker 5: Yeah? Oh, now he's doing he's doing wow.
Speaker 19: Okay, Oh, he's taking his stuff, okay, now he's undoing his belt.
Speaker 5: Sana, he's pulling his belt off. Oh no, what is happening? Oh my god? Okay, oh my god, I gotta feeling to say the real Santa guys. Oh, he's climbed up near Abby's legs. He smells cologne, all right, Santa is Oh Santa is grinding on Abby. Oh wow, oh my god. Oh he's opening his shirt. Sanna has big muscles. Oh, I'm not even gonna lie. Santa's muscles are massive, they are.
Speaker 4: Okay, you don't have to take the pants off.
Speaker 27: Okay, Sana, Sanna is going to town.
Speaker 5: Oh, wow is doing gymnastics. Wow. Santa's still got the beard on. But I got a feeling he ain't old Santa did, and he's freaking out. Now Okay, Santa is now shirtless and he's definitely.
Speaker 19: Has muscles for Sannaby's breathing hard.
Speaker 5: Oh Santa does a trick all right, Santa is rolling on the ground. Now, Santa's got his butt in a his face.
Speaker 14: He's like on my lap all right, so the play by plays awesome dude.
Speaker 5: Oh the pants are down and he's got underwear on and he has bouncing his butt. Sanda's bounce. Oh he's back up. You better not look. You better not Cryaby. How you feeling, you.
Speaker 4: Know, like awkward?
Speaker 21: Awkward? Right now?
Speaker 19: I'm not looking at Santa like his face is covered by his beard.
Speaker 4: Yeah, okay, Like.
Speaker 14: I said, I got a feel, and that's not the real Santa.
Speaker 4: It's not it's definitely not Sanna. Just grab my hand.
Speaker 5: I feel like Sanna. I feel like I'm pregnant. Oh he's going to Bobby now my face is so is your turned Santa? I just get jealous. I don't even get and I'm just like, dang, he must work out.
Speaker 4: I can't.
Speaker 6: All right, it's not my good.
Speaker 5: He's putting something in dollar bill.
Speaker 19: Oh if it's one hundred here, come on, all right, but there's one hundred? Can I get it?
Speaker 6: Yeah?
Speaker 5: I know he's ripped. Like, I'm like, what do you eat?
Speaker 12: What?
Speaker 4: Colonne?
Speaker 12: Like?
Speaker 5: Walk me through your milk plan? Buddy? Okay, how long has this going? I think much? Pay for one song?
Speaker 4: Thank you so much?
Speaker 5: Thank you? Wow? Wow, all right, everybody big round an.
Speaker 12: Okay, Sannah, Wow, who merry Christmas?
Speaker 4: That's not the Sannah I remember?
Speaker 5: Fluster? Hey, Abby, I don't ye, Abby, what do you have to say?
Speaker 4: That's a lot. There was a lot of muscle next to me, like, hey, how was it? Was it great?
Speaker 5: Or? I'm looking at you and Abby, I see greatness? You do? I see greatness in your eyes? It was borderline, but I think you. I think I think that's a pretty good present for you. And had gumblet Moby to go to the gym. I me, you, man, Santa, how do you hire that?
Speaker 3: Oh he's got a google?
Speaker 5: Man, what did you google?
Speaker 3: Male strippers?
Speaker 6: He said?
Speaker 5: Suit?
Speaker 3: And I told him where Santa suit. He's had no problem.
Speaker 5: That's probably that.
Speaker 3: It wasn't cheap man.
Speaker 15: Because he's was the expensive president.
Speaker 5: That's good, Abby, look at her.
Speaker 4: I just don't know. It's weird.
Speaker 19: It's weird to me, but I'm just up here and you guys watching that.
Speaker 4: Where everybody's like, yeah, it's just like me up here.
Speaker 3: So would you like us to leave?
Speaker 5: In my confession that stripper was ray.
Speaker 4: It's not right.
Speaker 19: I did see a space for a second. Abby, Oh I looked really cringe.
Speaker 5: How do you feel, Abby, I don't know.
Speaker 4: I don't know. Was that real? Like that was the real?
Speaker 12: Good?
Speaker 5: Why do you keep giggling? I don't know.
Speaker 19: Okay, everybody, thank you, lunchbox?
Speaker 6: And what was he asked for? Stripper?
Speaker 3: No Santa? The strip?
Speaker 5: Sexy?
Speaker 4: See, I call it, though I didn't think he really would.
Speaker 5: Great job, Abby, you did a good job sitting there and enjoying it. Okay, you handled that well. Thank you. Ay that was weird. Abby, you didn't get up. We have one more gift. She doesn't want to get up.
Speaker 14: Hey, real time he still here? Santa took my hundred, that was your hundred. Yeah, it's like the fake hundred that I have a fake who cares.
Speaker 3: I gotta pay him.
Speaker 5: He's gonna spend it and go to jails.
Speaker 6: Counterfeit already left?
Speaker 8: What already?
Speaker 3: No?
Speaker 5: Are you pulling cash out?
Speaker 8: Yeah?
Speaker 5: Look at that casht me? That wasn't more.
Speaker 3: That was hilarious. Oh you already left.
Speaker 6: Just follow the music. The music was still going.
Speaker 5: To hear it. Although music, Why don't we take a break. Let's get Lunchbox to pay the sexy Santa stripper and then.
Speaker 3: We will America.
Speaker 5: Everybody, last gift and Lunchbox is going to the hot seat. We've been doing our miss gift giving all day. It's been a great days. It's been a wild day.
Speaker 6: I love it.
Speaker 5: So Lunchboxes in the hot seat from Steve Scoob. Steve is blindfolding Lunchbox right now, the final gift of the day. Abby, How are you doing in there? After your gift?
Speaker 19: I'm still sweat like I need like to change my sweat because I'm sweating.
Speaker 5: Good sweat though, right yeah, because it was steaming.
Speaker 4: It was pretty mean.
Speaker 5: Scuba is tying me up like this is a okay. Lunchbox now is double blindfolded. The theme is s all the gifts are s scuba Steve is Now, can I say what you're doing scuba or no? He's taping something lunch of shirt and he put things that don't you don't grab anything, Lunchbox. He like put things all across Lunchbox's lap like some sort of paper. Okay, bring it in.
Speaker 3: I already can feel what they are.
Speaker 5: Now this person, this thing has Your microphones are on all over the world.
Speaker 18: This is a big deal. He has been in movies, films in the wild. You've seen him anywhere and everywhere. And now Lunchbox gets to meet this face to face for the first time in the history of his life.
Speaker 5: Okay, I don't know what's happening.
Speaker 6: What an intro.
Speaker 5: It's Santa again.
Speaker 3: It's sexy sand It better not be a snake. I'm gonna freaking loser.
Speaker 5: All right, coming in the studio now, Oh he brought Oh wow, he like he's the lottery. Oh I recognize that person from Oh that's awesome.
Speaker 6: He's gonna love this.
Speaker 5: That's all. That's almost too nice.
Speaker 23: What are you doing?
Speaker 5: Like, why are you squirming?
Speaker 3: Because I think it's a snake.
Speaker 5: It's it's a massive snake. Why are you dude, you're gonna you're gonna pull all the TVs down. Dude, that's a massive snake. What kind of snake is that? Oh my god, Oh my god, I can't hear her.
Speaker 8: I don't care.
Speaker 22: This is a red TB constrictor. And funny enough, he is not the biggest snake that I work.
Speaker 8: Oh god, he's.
Speaker 5: Looking at lunch I need you in the camera, lunch that So.
Speaker 22: He's actually only about five and a half feet maybe twenty pounds.
Speaker 8: Oh my god.
Speaker 22: Females of this species, though, they get anywhere about nine to twelve feet in about sixty eighty pounds, so he's on the smaller side.
Speaker 5: It's wrapped around her waist. A couple of times it's oh yeah, we are How what quick they are? How quick are they? Lunchbox?
Speaker 8: Real quick?
Speaker 5: Do you think it could get to you?
Speaker 17: Yeah?
Speaker 22: So with these guys, they're found in the rainforest of South America. And the rule of thumb about all snakes is they can oh something as big as the whitest part of their body. So I'm perfectly safe. I'm food.
Speaker 5: So you could hold it, lunchbox.
Speaker 3: I cannot you sure to come up?
Speaker 5: Come up? Can I touch it. This is not it's totally touch it.
Speaker 3: It can come over and oh my gosh.
Speaker 22: So Enrique is actually about nine years old. He was born at the Nashville Zoo. He's used to being in front of large bods.
Speaker 3: He's making a move. Well, I can't help it.
Speaker 14: Yeah, they probably sense that tension.
Speaker 5: He's thick. That's what she recommending that you stop being so loud and just man up and touch it.
Speaker 3: I'm good man, it's your gift.
Speaker 6: Lunchbox is the worst president ever?
Speaker 5: Is the meet and greet?
Speaker 3: I get the zoo. I don't even go in that room. Like I don't go in that little part of the snake.
Speaker 17: I don't do that.
Speaker 22: We do know that a lot of people don't like snakes, and that's totally okay. We do have to appreciate that that they keep us healthy because they eat a lot of rodents and that carry a lot of bacteria that make us sick. And unfortunately, this reaction is actually a learned behavior. So most kids they see adults losing their mind when a snake comes near, and so they actually start mimicking the adults whenever.
Speaker 18: They So your parents with the children, so don't ruin your kids have experienced this.
Speaker 3: They like them. I did not learn myself, and that's okay.
Speaker 6: So he can't look at the snake.
Speaker 3: I don't like when its tongue goes like I'm about to eat.
Speaker 22: What he's doing is he's actually smelling. Makes use their tongue to smell, so they don't use their nose to smell.
Speaker 3: He can smell the fears.
Speaker 6: Look at look at her.
Speaker 3: I'm not boned.
Speaker 5: I mean her body language is having an adult conversation, trying to teach lunchbox and he will not even turn. It's like my dog when it peas and won't look at me.
Speaker 22: So it is a pretty common reaction. We always try to have people maybe like appreciate snakes a.
Speaker 21: Little bit more.
Speaker 5: They get a bad wrap.
Speaker 22: One thing that we always do talk about at the zoo is it's always to have a snake in your yard than a mouse in your house. The only reason that a snake might attempt to bite somebody is if they smell food. So as long as you're not like holding rats or mice and rats in your pocket, you're good since dangerous. So as long as you like keep your distance and stay calm and walk the other directions. Snakes are generally not going.
Speaker 5: To do anything to I mean blind lunch box and put rats in his church. It's like it's like checking your front pocket lunch.
Speaker 8: But I'm gonna pulls a gun on you. Stay calm.
Speaker 3: It's like, no, I can't stay calm.
Speaker 5: Okay, well what a gift. I got two other things too. Well that's great. I justn't want the snake to freak out a bunch of stuff with snakes in Costa Rica. So I have no like a bit on, no no jerks or jump.
Speaker 22: He does a lot of our school programs, so he does so he's used to activity and stuff like that. So he's a rock start.
Speaker 3: Let me tell you.
Speaker 5: And you're not gonna pet it at all.
Speaker 6: It's your gift.
Speaker 5: It's Christmas.
Speaker 7: Oh man, if I touched it off this Christmas, he got you.
Speaker 5: Thank you, thank you very much for coming. Thank You's got a raw deal in life because we've signed.
Speaker 3: I got a raw deal. I got a snake as a present, things too.
Speaker 5: He got you things.
Speaker 18: But this also is like it's a little bit of pay back for all the Christmases that have passed, happened every year even before my time, where I heard he was a sourpus gave bad gifts, so I forget this was one little stingy.
Speaker 5: Give you some other nice things as well too. Thank you very much for coming out from the Nationals. We really appreciate that. Thank you, guys.
Speaker 3: I cannot believe you walk around with that on your waist.
Speaker 6: Who are you talking to? Because you're looking at the wall?
Speaker 5: Are you leaning?
Speaker 8: I am looking for next?
Speaker 5: Okay, well, head on out, all right, all right, okay, he's frozen. Drop it, okay, okay, Thank you guys. I don't even want to clap his life. Thank you very much for coming from I can't appreciate that. We can do. We do s your fingers.
Speaker 6: Cry enriquee.
Speaker 8: Y.
Speaker 15: It's the Best Bits of the Week with Morgan number two.
Speaker 2: All right, y'all, that's it for me this weekend. Be sure to check out Part one, Part three with Scuba Steve. It's a lot of people's favorites, so you need to go find out why. It's a lot of people's favorites. And just so you know, even though the holidays are coming up, we did do some special edition best Bits. I have Mike d On with me next weekend. For a special Christmas edition. I'm counting down the Christmas shows from twenty seventeen until twenty twenty three, which was a listener suggested best bits and we made it happen. And then I have Abby joining me for New Year's Eve, New Year's Day best Bits situation where we're looking back on twenty twenty three.
Speaker 3: So don't go anywhere.
Speaker 2: I want to hang out with you guys every weekend, no matter the holidays. But I do hope everybody has a wonderful holiday season and you're.
Speaker 15: Safe and you feel.
Speaker 2: Loved and you feel hopefully a little relaxed and get some time off from work. So thank you guys again for a wonderful twenty twenty three. I'm thankful for all of you guys so so much. All Right, I'm done being sappy, at least until next weekend.
Speaker 15: Bye, y'all.
Speaker 1: That's the Best Bits of the Week with Morgan. Thanks for listening. Be sure to check out the other two parts this weekend. Go follow the show on all social platforms Bobby.
Speaker 16: Bob Show and follow ed Webgirl
Speaker 1: Morgan to submit your listener questions for next week's episode,