Speaker 1: The volume. Who's scoring big this NBA season?
Speaker 2: You are with all the new ways to get in on the action that Draft Kings Sportsbook and official sports betting partner of the NBA. From monster Slams to dish in the Rock to cleaning the glass, get behind your favorite player and prop bets you can make Undraftkings home of the NBA player props. Ready to place your first bet? Try betting on something simple like picking how many points your favorite player will have. Go to Draft Kings Sportsbook app and make your pick first time. Here's something special for you.
Speaker 1: New Draft King.
Speaker 2: Customers can bet five dollars and get one hundred and fifty in bonus bets. Instantly take it to the rack with Draft Kings Sportsbook Every point Counts. Download the Draft Kings Sportsbook app. Use code money Moves that's colled money moves for new customers to get one hundred and fifty dollars in bonus bets when you bet just five bucks only on Draft Kings.
Speaker 1: The crown is yours.
Speaker 3: Scammeling problem called one eight hundred gambler or in West Virginia visit one eight hundred gambler dot net. In New York, call eight seven seven eight hope and wire text hope and Y four six seven three six nine in Connecticut. Help is available for problem gambling call eight eight eight seven eight nine seven seven seven seven or visit CCPG dot org. Please play responsibly on behalf of Boothill casino in resorting, Kansas twenty one and over age varies by jurisdiction, void and Ontario one. No sweat bet per new customer issued as one bonus bet based on amount of initial losing bet. Bonus bets expire one hundred and sixty eight hours after issue. Ince See dknng dot com slash promos for deposit wagering and eligibility restrictions, terms and responsible gaming resources.
Speaker 2: All right, listen up, taxpayer, is time for what you all really tuned in to. Listen to me for financial advice tax season. Boost Mobile wants to turn your tax refund into six months of saving. When you buy six months on their best unlimited plans, Boosts will give you another six months for free. That's like six times two divided by one. Carry the A really good deal. They told me I should have been a tax accountant. Well would you trust me with your money? Well that's great news because I'm not done yet. Visit boost mobile store doing tax season and enter to win up to ten thousand dollars to double your refund. Or if you're really good at math and money stuff like me, pay off what you still owe. Okay, time to take my financial advisor hat off and put on my lawyer hat. Requires upfront payment, tax and fees, Extra terms and exclusion apply. Visit boostmobile dot com for full offer terms and sweet details.
Speaker 1: And now I get back to my boring old day job.
Speaker 2: Head over to your nearest boost mobile store and make the most out of your tax refund.
Speaker 1: Joining us now.
Speaker 2: Bill Zoom have some injuries this year as a rookie, but hey still had a strong rookie campaign. Let's welcome Buffalo Bill's rookie Keon Coleman, ke on what to do?
Speaker 1: Don't what's up by when you at baby? Well, I'm gonna check a man.
Speaker 4: Listen, I'm gonna be there tomorrow. Man, We're gonna we're gonna slide. We're gonna slide to what's MC call that? Well you in Dallas at Houston? I mean, what you what you're doing out there?
Speaker 1: You're good? You're not married?
Speaker 5: Are you nahull you got you gonna put the pictures on the wall anytime soon.
Speaker 1: Yeah, this is just just just a room, man, This is just a room. This an office fake.
Speaker 2: I mean, you know they hang pictures on the office in the office.
Speaker 5: Not yet.
Speaker 1: I need more.
Speaker 5: I need some little pictures like that. It is, you know, something crazy.
Speaker 2: Okay, you come out obviously, you know, second round draft pick, your rookie season. What can you take from this season and how do you build on that going in season number two?
Speaker 1: Really, just stay hungry.
Speaker 5: I think that's really the thing our team with, you know, come out of the season with state hungry. Unfortunately injuries and stuff like that. So just continue to take care of your body and then you know the owner field stuff, you know, just continue to be where you supposed to be at. And you know, the player's gonna happen, you know, the player, the playmakers is gonna make the players.
Speaker 1: You know, so all that's gonna fall in line. Just continue to work hard. Yeah, Hey, listen, do you had you had a good season?
Speaker 4: Twenty nine catches, find find the fifty six yards four tds.
Speaker 1: It was it was a good showing.
Speaker 4: How's your confidence going in the year two and what do you think the difference is from playing in college and the transition into the NFL, where it difficult most of the time for players is a learning curve. Normally, you don't arrive, as we call it, to year three. What do you think you need to improve on going in the year two so the game slows down for you. When the game slows down for you, that's when you know you arrived.
Speaker 5: So for one, the confidence, confidence is always over gunning, you know, staying there a thousand at this point, So are going into the next season, My connection with johsh and all that that's continued to contrend in the right direction. So confident, real high, you know, been getting out to it after this off season training and stuff. But the biggest difference college to the NFL just gotta be more technical to time, bro, everybody's you know that much better, you know, and what makes it even worse, the d line that much faster. So that's all this they getting back the faster the ball won't come out faster. And then understanding that you're not always playing against a guy across from you, really planning a guy that's got their head.
Speaker 1: Shirt on calling.
Speaker 5: The deiefis of players so you're really playing against the DC, so understanding their tendencies and what they like to do, what they try to like to take away from certain guys. Uh, that's that's really you know who you really be going again. So once you master that, then you know you can be a.
Speaker 2: There are a report that came out that some team, I mean, you don't have to name the team if you don't want to, got upset with you from eating fruit snacks in the meeting. Can you elaborate what what was said and what made you feel like they got upset with you for eating fruit snacks?
Speaker 5: I mean, if they wouldn't, if they would have the fact that they even mentioned it, it was like it was like, you know, because it was like it was a certain look man, you know that look when you in the meetings for the people and it's just one of those looking and after they's like, well I think they stopped to me.
Speaker 1: It was like, you know, just please, you know, just wait till.
Speaker 5: Afterwards to eat the snacks. I'm like, I ain't really trip. You could have waited to act to say that. You ain't got to interrupt the meeting for that, you feel me, But.
Speaker 1: I'm like cool, I'm like, you know how you.
Speaker 5: Get all them some formal means at the at the camp one day, this was like number fifteen.
Speaker 1: It was all great visits.
Speaker 5: But I was I was offered, Bro, I ain't gonna name the team.
Speaker 2: No, it ain't that you went viral for a lot of your comments that you made during the draft process at the combine. Were you surprised by how much attention your your your your answers are the questions that were being asked.
Speaker 1: Are you surprised that how viral those moments went? I mean, was the social media nowadays?
Speaker 5: Bro, everybody kind of just looking for a clip or something that's just different, and it's rare. Guys just be theirself, you know, in those type of situations they're more tense or you know, get a roll by the answers. I'm just me, Bro, stuff is just gonna be said. It's just I'm gonna be myself one hundred percent of the time. And you know, I mean they didn't blow up, but I mean I couldn't say I didn't expect it. It kind of just happened, you know, thing like I was planning for it. It just kind of was conversation here and there and I give you my response from what I think I should see, and you just go from there.
Speaker 1: I think that's what that's why so many fans, include myself.
Speaker 4: I talked about it too, about some of the things that you say, the way you carry yourself. You authentic, you organic, You're not you're not politically correct, You're not a robot, which most of the time the NFL wants you to be. Obviously you understand as a fine line you don't want to cross.
Speaker 1: But you're able to be yourself. And what makes it good for you?
Speaker 4: Why I know you're gonna be a superstar Because when you have that that organic mentality and you're authentic the way you are and real and a lot of people can relate to you, and you could play on the field as well. That takes you to a whole different level. So you got that facted that you can't even teach, so you ahead of the curve anyway. So my next, my next thing I wanted to ask you is how do you approach how did you approach learning the playbook as a rookie, Because I'm thinking about my rookie year when I got to Cincinnati, but I struggled, boy, I struggled and I really couldn't touch the field the way I wanted to.
Speaker 1: How did that? How how did that go? Fore your your rookie year.
Speaker 5: I mean, it w wasn't It wasn't like it wasn't. I wouldn't say it was hard like the plays, the playbook, the formination is none of that really was hard. It made even more sense from the college playbook.
Speaker 1: You know.
Speaker 5: I played in the pro style system of missign the state, then got to the Florida State. It was a number system. So just the combination of both and putting myself to the task. If I got the Florida State to learn it that fast, their help because I got two different systems to combine and learn the lunch system, so it was it.
Speaker 2: Was, uh yeah, it wasn't that simple for me. I ain't gonna lie to you the number system. Like most people learn the number system, two four six eight is to your right, one three feet one three five is to the left. Well, Tom Langer, it was a defensive coordinator, so when he got to be a head coach and he started calling plays, it was reversed. So one three five is to your right, two four six eight is to your left. So I hear something with a hard even number, I all answer to the right. I got gess what hey, Sean, where you go?
Speaker 1: Sean? Where you're going?
Speaker 2: Uh?
Speaker 1: Two four six eight is to the right, so I stay.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it was tough, but I'm glad you were able to pick up because, as Ocho said earlier, the quicker you can pick it up.
Speaker 1: The quicker you can let your ability take over and.
Speaker 2: You're not thinking, yoh yeah, you're like, damn, am I running the right route? And you going because you want to, Like you said, everything is sped up if you Yeah, you hesitate you beating this league because everybody's good.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, how did you get used to playing until the cold cold?
Speaker 2: Because look, you got cold in Michigan, but Buffalo is a different animal. I mean they're doing don't feet the snow on it overnight.
Speaker 5: I mean.
Speaker 1: Once it's below like thirty.
Speaker 5: Two, the technique hold cool. You just gotta you gotta, you know, got the whole thing there.
Speaker 1: Yeah, like you.
Speaker 5: Should be more excited for the game than you is to think about the cold because it be cold.
Speaker 1: So like the game come.
Speaker 5: You know, you might not always practice in the cold, but it's like but you can make it a few hours in the cold like this is this is your profession.
Speaker 1: Like, but if you go, you go through a little routine.
Speaker 5: My best advice I take a shower before even hot games, but some cold games.
Speaker 1: Take you a shower. If you're a vacinaine guy, actually leave that body down, close them poors. If you're a tiger bomb guy, whatever you use, use that. Once you hop up that shower, the poors open you. That's ass. Mean, get right, get your feet, get your hands in your feet. That's the main thing. Getting the right.
Speaker 2: Got to keep them told and your fingertips.
Speaker 1: Let them to get cold. The fingers get cold. You catching like you trying to joe. The paths already brick like it's cold, is bro. You gotta hold that baby. You gotta hold that baby. You gotta hold that baby. Key on, you're finging it out.
Speaker 5: But the cold really fun though, because nobody on the difference shot really be trying to trying to hit because everybody.
Speaker 1: They're just trying to push you out of thibs and stuff.
Speaker 4: So you can catch you off to the resk and listen, I know you're not a scout that I know you're not a GM. I know you're not in the front office, you're a rookie last year, but based on how where you guys played offensively, obviously having Josh Allen and you know your defense, if you were a GM, if you were in the Bills front office in the war room raft day, what do you think your team needs to improve, if any area needs improving?
Speaker 1: Mm hmm. I think it's always room fun improving always.
Speaker 5: But uh, we had we did deal with quite a bit, quite a bit of injuries, you know.
Speaker 1: But on the defensive tide the ball, I'll go D line and a.
Speaker 5: Corner, okay, and probably look for another guy at safety that conna play that higher safety position.
Speaker 1: So up and up and up and down in the box and okay, yeah, I'll go. I'll go D line anywhere on that D line.
Speaker 5: I'll go on the two D linemen. Give me a corner. Actually, I get two corners. You always need right here, right, So I'll give me two corners.
Speaker 1: And now I'll go give you. I'll give you another receiver. Take different positions out there. What do you think I saw? I saw reports and it might be possible.
Speaker 4: I'm not sure if it's true or not, but maybe Stefan Diggs re you not even coming back to Buffalo.
Speaker 1: I don't know.
Speaker 5: I don't my ear gonna be in that dude, I don't does he come back, I'd.
Speaker 1: Be happy to have him as there's another guy that room to learn. I listen, but listen from me from the outside looking in.
Speaker 4: Add another weapon like Stefan that knows the offense, that knows Josh Allen, most of the depression wouldn't be on him just being it too, contributing away obviously being a veteran presence, you know, for some of the young guys. I think it would be a good look, you know, for you guys so hell, I mean yeah, I like it.
Speaker 1: I like it, you know.
Speaker 5: Like I said, I don't know that being that window, I won't be hearing that about that.
Speaker 2: Let me ask you, if we have Josh Allen, what's it been like because you go to a team and you got one of the better quarterbacks in the National Football League. He ain't no, oh man, I don't know. I show hope we can win today. You got this guy, there's an expectation to win. There's not a hope. You don't hope to win. Sometimes you have quarterbacks. Man, if the defense can hold him to seventeen, if we can get a couple of big play create turnover the special teams, we can win. You go out there every week with seventeen as your quarterback, expecting to win. What if the middle like player and having seventeen calling players in the huddle.
Speaker 5: I mean, it's real fun. You know, we have a lot of fun. Even throughout the game. We be joking around. You know, it's a place where we all can be lose and still be professional and get our job done.
Speaker 1: But with him back there. But it's like, it's a blessing. I say, it's a blessing to.
Speaker 5: Be able to be blessed with a quarterback of the talent as a rookie, as a younger guy. The most guys come in and be great, but struggle because the quarterback is not up the park. But my quarterback the man's greatness, and he demands you to be where you need to be and that ball will come on and even if you ain't extracted it this year, that yeah, it's it's always gonna be a catch up ball.
Speaker 2: It's not easy playing with a guy like that because you have to stay active. You might think he's gonna be on one side. They're like, damn, how you get way over there and the ball coming out.
Speaker 6: It's like, it's not you any kind of time to stay then run take take off.
Speaker 5: Hey, when you hit a crowd, go hog and start looking finding you gotta take up.
Speaker 4: You better go meet them on other side of feel you want that ruck. That gotta be an awesome feeling. Being able to play with somebody that's elite, one of the best in the game listen, probably probably top three, top four in the NFL that can extend plays and playoff scripts. So regardless of when the play breaks down, you still know you have an opportunity to get a ball.
Speaker 1: That that has to be a great thing. I got one.
Speaker 4: I got one question that really had nothing to do with football. I think, if I'm not mistaken, Buffalo is known.
Speaker 1: For his wings. Yes, yeah, they got some problems if they If there was a wing spot. I know you've only been there a year.
Speaker 4: If there was a wing spot and you had to choose where to go to get wings, when would you go?
Speaker 1: Barbier.
Speaker 5: Oh, they got this place called is love something I don't know my mom know.
Speaker 1: The name of it.
Speaker 5: I just know where it's at it downtowns in Buffleville. But either their barb bill and y'all got bat need I need. I need them to add that honey limit trouble and that hot limit puper. I need both those flails on all the menus. Okay, there's only there's only flavor they missing for me, high living pu hot limen purple and honey limon pup.
Speaker 1: I need.
Speaker 4: They ain't got no wings stopp by now Buffalo, Nah.
Speaker 1: I ain't got that. I ain't seeing one. You all.
Speaker 2: I mean you right across the right, across the bridge from Toronto. You you you you travel across the bridge.
Speaker 1: Oh they ain't. They ain't across the bridge. That's an hour in the Toronto ain't no hour. Want to help? Now you're gonna tell me it's because when I came to Because when I came to Buffalo, I went crossing traffic ridiculous. And you heard it. What you say, what you say? What you say here? That traffic ridiculous.
Speaker 5: Oh as soon as you soon as he crossed the border and you get down to the to Toronto traffic ridiculous.
Speaker 2: Oh, they ain't no change cause when we went across there It wasn't no hour cause you know we he couch.
Speaker 1: You know we laid hey, drop them bags off where y'all was staying that dude, where y'all were standing. That was in the city of Buffalo.
Speaker 2: No, so, because man, you had to be were only twenty We was like a twenty.
Speaker 1: Minute cab ride. So from what from the Toronto?
Speaker 5: No, you mother be talking about from the border. Once you cross the border, that ain't Toronto. You gotta drive to. Hey, I don't know what they tell us. We was in Toronto, so I took their word for it. Hold on, hold on, hold on, hold.
Speaker 4: On, ken, I'm trying to forgeret if you flew in for a game, y'all playing the bills?
Speaker 1: What you were doing in Toronto? What's my bad? By band on? Jo my bad? Hey, my bad? What I saying? There'll yo? My bad? My bad? Hey? That was long Typico. I don't remember. I know what's the name of the spot you went to? I don't remember you remember? I might.
Speaker 2: I might need to go down. That was before you was born. Key, I can't. I can't even remember that, kid. I ain't gonna I'm gonna hold you.
Speaker 1: You just yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, yet everything was a blur. Mm hmmm.
Speaker 2: Let me ask you you're you're feeling most so look are you are you more Florida State or are you more Michigan State because your Florida your seminals fell on hard time.
Speaker 1: This year, key man, I can't even answer that question.
Speaker 5: I mean it's I spent more years in Michigan State at Michigan State of Florida State. But Florida State was a world icon of seven eight months that I was there, So I'm both. But Michigan State, you know, got a whole new culture job, come from the West coast, so it's a it's a different program than when I was there. But you know, some of my same guys still there in the weight room and stuff like that, So I'm both. I'd be watching somewhat, but you know, most of the guys that I was, like my younger guys when I was there at different school, so I watched different teams.
Speaker 2: You you still you still thinking you still like, uh you supporting them?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 5: I support players more so because teams, university coach all that team that's like my favorite player was Covid. If Cope would have ever left, forget the leaving, you know, so that's just me. I root for my young guys that was under me and that I played with, and you know, I got a guy with them, and that I want to watch Bama games. Now, I ain't never really watching no Bata games, but he there and he got different guys in different area that I watched their games to support them.
Speaker 4: Right, Hey, you sometimes sometimes you wear two mouthpieces.
Speaker 1: Right, I'm what what what? What? What's that about? What does that come from?
Speaker 5: That?
Speaker 4: From a little league? That's something you've always done. I remember seeing you do it in Florida State. If I'm not mistake, you.
Speaker 1: Did in the league too, right, I did it a few games.
Speaker 5: But man, about the time you forget I don't even wear a mouth and yeah, I just have them. And if I didn't put him on that before the game, then they probably. But that's Florida State that used to wear the Apple Watch with the uh whatever Apple Watch band that you used to send me the band colors your team and I just to wear like I just to be trolling wearing the team colors like it was fine first I did it, but now everybody.
Speaker 1: Just throwing like random colors.
Speaker 5: It don't hit okay, okay, okay, what colors it looked fine?
Speaker 1: Okay, I got you?
Speaker 2: I got Are you? Are you a talker? Do you talk trash during the game?
Speaker 1: Do you like?
Speaker 2: Hey, bro, hey, you bout to find yourself on the waiver while tomorrow trying to deal with me.
Speaker 1: Nah, I'll be chilling, bro.
Speaker 5: But if they say something to me, then it's it's zero.
Speaker 1: I just divide. I come there to do my job.
Speaker 5: But the moment you say something to be something night, I don't want to hear it.
Speaker 1: Just don't right right, We're gonna be good. So you have you, But somebody's sleet something, then I'm on ten.
Speaker 4: Like now, as we have any issues with any dbs this year that really talked trash to you or was everybody kind of straight?
Speaker 5: No? Only only willand on the Crustal Shot Show and we set out one handed.
Speaker 1: But that means shit. That was the only person really really told me something all year. Okay, okay, okay, okay.
Speaker 2: Kya man, thanks for joining us tonight, Bro. We really appreciate it. Continued success, hey, build on that rookie season. You got your sophomore season, your quarterbacks back in the fold. It's time to take that next step. Bro.
Speaker 1: It's time to be hey.
Speaker 2: When we talk about these top receivers, it's time to make sure uncle, Oh, you'll have your name in that discussion.
Speaker 1: Yes, sir, I will. All right. Congratulations rookie. Congratulations on your rookie season. We'll see you down the road. Man, take care, appreciate. If you need a dB for some one on ones, let me know. I'll lock you up, my god.
Speaker 4: Bring your bona whoa whoa whoa whoa, bring my bring mcleeson, well, Brent tay rx.
Speaker 1: Win't they want to do?
Speaker 4: You might wire that tend to me because if you ain't never seen my deal, you ain't seen my dB skills, you ain't catching nothing. And make sure Jos shouting there because I don't want to no excuse tobut, I ain't have my quarterback. My sister could throw them on. Be that open wa you and your man pull you know, bump your head. Boy, I'm a child of God.
Speaker 1: Don't do that. You come out here soon. What's all you at eleven? All right? I got some police Forley. I bring you you overbody. You training in Houston, I mean everywhere? Whatever you mean? I know, I come there. I come now because I don't want to. I don't like I'm not coming down there. You gotta come to me. I come, I come to Texas. Who's a quarterback? All right? I don't want no excuse me. It don't matter. It don't matter.
Speaker 4: All right, A blind man can throw it. I'm that okay, all right, say less. I'm gonna see you in a minute.
Speaker 1: All right, bro, congratulations again, see you down the road, bro.
Speaker 2: Oh Joe Miles Garrett explained his change of heart he had a John Q moment, a change of heart, and explain why he's staying in Cleveland. I think I think I had some frustration and I feel like that helped us growing and have a conversation where difficult difficult, but needed to be had. That created a little more discourse, helped build some relationships and reafirm them. Now I feel like we're in a better place. Now we can have we can move on and grow from there. Despite Garrett's explanation, the perception surrounding his decision to stay remains he was prioritizing money over winning, and NFL network Kyle Brandt said Garrett should have been more straightforward about role money played instead, with the Browns. It was about money, and the money said we want to win, and we want to do it now.
Speaker 1: PLI. I ain't got no problem with that.
Speaker 2: I have no problem O Joe with him getting that kind of money. But he know how you gonna win now? You ain't got no quarterback hold on you in the same position. The only difference that Miles Garrett is in now is that he got one hundred and twenty three million dollars guarantee you one hundred million over the first three years. That is the only thing that has changed. Nothing has changed towards him winning. Who they gonna win win?
Speaker 4: O Joe, I have a question. Yes, you know, you understand. You know why you wanted to leave. You understand why you wanted to leave. You understood. Also, when you ask to talk to management, they told you we're not talking.
Speaker 1: We don't want to talk to you, and we're not trying you.
Speaker 5: No.
Speaker 1: No, the owner didn't want to have the conversation.
Speaker 2: He said, talk to Andrew Berry, who's the general manager who's running it.
Speaker 4: He wasn't finna have no conversation either, because you know what we're finna do. We know how to get you to want to be here.
Speaker 1: We're gonna pay you.
Speaker 2: Yes, we're gonna pay you. He had no more guaranteed money. All the guaranteed money that he had signed, that big contract that made him the highest paid defender at one point time was gone. Now instead of pretending like I'm looking greedy and saying asking for a contract, you know what I want to win, I ain't got gonna out yo. I look, and I don't want anybody to take this the wrong way. I really don't have a problem with that. But everybody that's looking at this objectively and realistically knows that Miles Garrett is in no better situation today. The only better situation is financially, he is in no better situation.
Speaker 4: They're not to win. Also, you got to think about it. Him wanted to trade and saying I.
Speaker 1: Don't want to be here. They wouldn't letting him go anywhere. They weren't letting him go.
Speaker 4: So I mean you stuck between the rock and a hard place because he knew that.
Speaker 1: We not traded you, Oh Joe, he knew it.
Speaker 2: Listen, even when they want to trade, when players want to get traded, sometimes they'll come to him and offer money.
Speaker 1: Hey, and guess what cost some Palmer cost.
Speaker 2: Some Palmer really wanted to be out of there since he couldn't offer him enough money, couldn't they, Old Joe.
Speaker 1: Now he refused to come.
Speaker 2: He that's when you want to get up out of there, right, Yeah, Miles, it was always about money. Miles wanted more guaranteed money. Miles wanted to be the highest paid defender. I got no problem whatsoever. But I want people to objectively say, you tell me that Miles Garrett is in a better situation, and it's in a situation that's more conducing to winning today that he was a month ago.
Speaker 4: Right, you know, I mean we all understand that, we all thought that we're also probably get your money also your money also management. Management doesn't want to lose that centerpiece of that defense. Management doesn't want to lose the identity to that defense. You know, that defense.
Speaker 1: It was good. It was good.
Speaker 4: I'm not sure what the numbers were last night, but if you if you look at them across the board, they are good. Denzil Award, Miles Garrett, along with the rest.
Speaker 2: Of us, can be as good as they want to. If your offense ain't no good, you ain't going nowhere.
Speaker 4: Yeah, what are they gonna do with the quarterback position. We will find out. We'll find Listen, We'll find out. Listen, we'll find out in April. We're gonna find out. We're gonna find out April. When you bring somebody young, you get a veteran president there to probably start this year to at least give you a chance.
Speaker 1: Maybe Kirk Cousins. I'm not sure what's gonna happen, you know, so I'm listen.
Speaker 4: I'm just excited for every guy, damn body people getting their money.
Speaker 1: I just ain't got no problem with that. Bundy. Yeah, I don't. I don't.
Speaker 2: But my thing is, now, unless you get one of these rookies and he's like Jade Daniels, you really not going now. Look, it was reported that Russell Wilson was scheduled to visit. I saw it last week, So I don't know if that Thursday right, last week first, or it was last week. I think I think so Chad, y'all can correct on you and I if we're wrong. But I think I read it last week that he was supposed to have a visit to Cleveland and the Giants, and I don't know which day each visit was scheduled. But that's what that's what that's what I read now the situation, it's also being reported. I don't know if there's in truth to this that in the process of getting his money he wanted him to work something out with a Nick Chubb.
Speaker 1: I don't know.
Speaker 2: You know you read I read. I don't know what's true all I'm just saying what I read.
Speaker 1: I don't.
Speaker 2: I don't And I hate that I brought that up because that was in the paper and we don't really know if that's true. And if it is, that was a very noble and honorable thing to do one of the guys that's been there as long as you had. I think he came. I think he came a year before. I mean no, he came with ye out because I think he came with Baker. I think Chub with the second round pick with Baker Mayfield. I'm almost I'm almost sure that. But he's been one of the leaders in the locker room. He's been one of the leaders in the locker room.
Speaker 5: And Uh.
Speaker 2: And Uh and Miles felt that he would he wanted it. If they're gonna win, I want I won't. I want Chubb to be a part of it. Yeah, I.
Speaker 1: Like it. I like it.
Speaker 4: Chubb coming off of his second year after a cl tear, I'm sure you can have a better seaton this year. If we can get Chubb back to the chub where you used to seeing regards to who's at the quarterback position, I think that makes things a little easier for them in that area, simply because it's to me, it's almost a comparison. I'm not saying Derrick Henry, but he ain't too god damn far off. If you watched if if you watch Nick Chubb play play over the years, he ain't that far off.
Speaker 2: You know what, Oh Joe, I just don't know. I mean that was a serious injury that is coming back from. Yeah, man, and he had he had a second second yeah, in college, so.
Speaker 1: Uh, the determination.
Speaker 2: I just hope he can get some resemblance of being the back that he once was. Most times we don't see power backs. We don't see power backs. It's been very few power back have the longevity Adrian Peterson, Deack Henry. We're talking about not contact collision. Backs run to collision. They'll run you over.
Speaker 1: I mean they're not really trying to run.
Speaker 2: Nobody they're trying to They're trying to punish you and make you turn it down because that tackle that you make in the first and second quarter, you're gonna be a little bit more apprehensive in the third and the fourth, fourth. Yeah, and if you notice as the game progresses, those guys get stronger.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Yeah, bro, you ain't got to run on me.
Speaker 2: But one time with the bus, I would done that bus the next time I see that morefo.
Speaker 4: Comis every time. Every time I've never seen I've never seen I mean a running back. There have been many of them. I've never seen him running back run as violently, as violently as all.
Speaker 1: Day Adrian Peterson. I ain't never seen Adrian Peterson.
Speaker 4: Mary and Barbara didn't have the same type of success or acceleration or or didn't have the longevity the longevity, but something about Adrian Peterson, he played What did they do wrong to you for you to run the ball like that?
Speaker 2: Angry baf mold ran like that? Oh play had a long best Moon had a long career. If you go back to look at the guy that that comes to the top of my head. I don't know how many people in the chat old to remember with Earl Campbell. Earl was like that. But Earl only lasted like seven eight years. And I don't know if y'all have seen Earl. Earl has been in a wheelchair for the last twenty twenty five years.
Speaker 1: Real it broke.
Speaker 2: Yeah yeah, yeah yeah. From the Earl have done great off the field. He got a meat packing hot Lynks and stuff like that, Suzy and State stuff like that. So he's done really well. But Earl ran the contact. He was a collision back, not a contact because contact and collision are two different things. And normally those guys that run to have collisions, they don't have a longevity. Eddrian Peterson played what twelve thirteen years? You see d Henry play the number of years he's playing the guy. I mean, he went for two thousand. He was on a pace to have another two thousand yard. He got hurt at rushing for about eleven hundred with with eight games to go.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, he was. He was on pace to get another. He had a knee injury.
Speaker 2: Bounce it back from back, go get fifteen hundred, come to the Ravens goal to get nineteen hundred. That's crazy. I've never seen anything like Derrick Henry. I can honestly say, I've never seen anything like Derrick Henry. A guy runs like that that goals over two thousand ago, that has goals over two thousand and then comes within eighty yard from having two thousand again.
Speaker 1: Right, that's crazy, it absolutely is.
Speaker 2: But hopefully Chub can get some of what he lost o't Yo from the injury, because you know every time O Joe them injuries, they.
Speaker 1: Take a little bit out of you. Every time. It does take a little bit out of you every time. Yeah, yeah, well it does.
Speaker 4: But listen, I'm even as a Bengal fan, I would love I would love the Browns at full strength and whatever decisions they do make, whether it be in off season acquisitions, whether it be through the draft, I would love them at full strength when they do play my Bengals, so there are no excuses about, oh, we didn't.
Speaker 1: Have a quarterback or our running back was hurt.
Speaker 4: I want to make sure Miles Garrett is there when we put up fifty points. I want them at full strength. And I'm sure we have people in the chat that are Browns fans. I love you, I love you dearly, I love you dearly. But come this season, we know who's running the AFC North. I know you have fans who Ravens. I know we have Ravens fans in the chat, and you know how I feel about you. And I tell you this, I'm gonn tell you thousand and one. I love every last one of you. Huh, every last one.
Speaker 1: Y'all ain't want but a handful of games. Damn. Let me let me finish. Let me finish my speech.
Speaker 4: We know this year twenty twenty five, THEFC North, it's coming through the five one three Now, I'm if you need me to come sit with y'all at M and T Bank.
Speaker 1: What was it called M and T Bank? Yeah? Yeah, what what? What? What?
Speaker 2: What's the area code of Ravens four fourth three? I don't anybody from be moo in the chat? What if it four four three? I know we got Ravens. I know we got we got Ravens fans in this chat. Definitely, definitely, I love every last First of all, we already know Cincinnati running, but they y'all ain't nothing coming through.
Speaker 1: No Cincinnati stopped.
Speaker 7: Well.
Speaker 4: One thing, one thing that you you can learn about more organization that you that you can see that we proved. We made We've done something historical that we've never done before.
Speaker 2: That was out of carry fourteen. That's right, fourteen fourteen. What's that Baltimore?
Speaker 1: Okay okay, okay, okay, okay.
Speaker 2: On it is four fourty three. I remember, Yeah, I used to have a u uh uh. I ain't never had no ravens. I think I had a lad line. I did have a lad line, but that was that was twenty years man hold of Brucht of all, Oh Joe, you won't see. I had a lad line yesterday cut out with twenty year to go with out in Baltimore.
Speaker 4: But the way the way you said it like it was yesterday, So you're gonna have You don't have a landline in your house right now?
Speaker 1: No? Why not? Who call me on the landline? People call you on your cell phone. I was just asking. I was just asking, when the last time you seen the payphone everything? What that y'all been with it? Right here? Hey, I can't see it. That's a that's a kid, that's being old. Oh who.
Speaker 6: Hello, yeah yeah.
Speaker 7: Baby, yeah yeah, it's carpet tall, big boody yeah yeah yeah do yeah right yeah yeah yeah.
Speaker 1: So I's on love that she got that two kids dip bad. Yeah, she just till look good. Yeah mm hmm. Hey hold on, hold on, hold on this, let me let me call you back. This is my brother called let me call you back. Hey. You leave me there right now? Hey hey hey, that just how conversations be going to.
Speaker 2: Yeah, oh Joe, look what I look you right here?
Speaker 1: Look right here? Who again, Joe? That's what Joe? That's us? Yeah, not y'all. And guess what in it is on our win? What? What numbers?
Speaker 3: That?
Speaker 1: What numbers that? Uh? That Bengo Jersey?
Speaker 2: I don't know what.
Speaker 1: We call it? Rerun You remember I reruner chasing that truck on what's happening? Right? That's it? That's him? That that's my rookie, ain't it? Uh? I don't think you was there yet? O Joe? Okay, October seven, two thousand and one. That is you. That's your Yeah, yeah, that I was there. I'm trying. I wonder what Darnaye and p Dove did that game? Nothing nothing, not a damn thing. I don't know nothing. I don't know about it. I don't do nothing nothing.
Speaker 2: Who won the game? I lost one game and fourteen years to the Bengals.
Speaker 1: Did I score.
Speaker 2: I don't think so. Y'all beat y'all beat when we came. When we came to y'all, y'all beat us. I think y'all beat us by like three points.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that would me, That would me, That would mean Hey, No, that wasn't you. That wasn't you.
Speaker 2: No, but uh no, I look, I don't want people to think I got I don't got no problem with with Miles Garrett. I just think the thing was that was his play all along. He played it perfectly. Yeah, he played it. He played it perfectly, right, he did. Look at it right here?
Speaker 6: Oh, yae, what's that? I know that's not a cam quarter? Hey, you better you better know it. Hey, And you know as soon as I seen the bag, I knew what it was. Huh, Hey, I know you got you that you went to free me? Hey, hey, be like Spike Lee, do the right thing.
Speaker 1: So you was there? You h you was there? Was I I wanted I want to see the footage.
Speaker 2: No you can't see this, O Joe. No, all things will stop everything. Hey, I A boy, I could I could imagine this going this, going right back to the vault.
Speaker 1: I could imagine you still you still got a v c R.
Speaker 5: Noah.
Speaker 1: I bet you ain't got no CD player. Nah.
Speaker 8: But I got a bunch of cell phones upstairs. Okay, okay, okay, okay, okay, A bunch of them I'm talking about. I gotta keep all my cell phone. I bet you got. I bet you got no sidekick. No, I wasn't any sidekicks, So, Joe, ain't no lie to you. You had a Beefer, a pager?
Speaker 1: Nope? I bet you got the motive, the motor role of block phone. I do got it's in Glennville.
Speaker 2: I got the big one and the big one, Okay, I got the Star Tech.
Speaker 1: I got a bunch of phones upstairs. Okay, okay, okay, hold on just a second, keep on talking.
Speaker 4: Let me go there, right quick, hold on all right, Chat, listen, chat while he goes upstairs. And then and rummages through all all the stuff from the eighties. And I want to talk about my Bengals. I want talk about the Bengals. And I want to tell y'all what's going to happen this year.
Speaker 1: Now.
Speaker 4: I've always been right when it comes to predicting stuff, and I'm rarely wrong. I'm really wrong now I think about last year. I was wrong twice in the seventeen eighteen game season, including the playoffs.
Speaker 1: I guess the playoffs all the way right.
Speaker 4: I said the Eagles are probably gonna win the Super Bowl again, they were going to play the Chiefs.
Speaker 1: Boom. I was right.
Speaker 4: So this year, the AFC North is going to go through Cincinnati. It's going to go through Cincinnati. So what's going to happen. The way it's going to play out is we're probably going to score forty the fifty points a game for to the fifty points a game, and our defense is going to be adequate and just good enough to stop teams.
Speaker 1: Maybe allow maybe seventeen to twenty points a game. That's how it's gonna go. I'm not telling you what I heard.
Speaker 4: I'm telling you what I know because it's the way the game goes and just the way the way things are flowing in general. For us as an organization to do something that's never been done before, that's out of character for us as a team and organization. It's gonna reward ourselves. The football gods are gonna reward us simply because we did something that we've never done before, and we made history. Okay, I think I think now, don't have the numbers in front of me, it's possible that we can sign Trey Hendrickson.
Speaker 1: I think it's possible, and so we're gonna do that. Now.
Speaker 4: That's one staple, you know, that's one staple that we canna have. That's part of the ecosystem. Defensively, if we can get that back. You know, I'm not sure secondary. We got some good dudes out there on on on the corner safety. I'm not sure what's going on with vonn and in some of the safeties or whatnot. But outside of that, if you're a gambler man, if there any gambler woman in the chat, I'm telling you now, put your money, put your.
Speaker 1: Money on the Bengals. All right.
Speaker 4: We're gonna be in San Francisco and I'm gonna meet you all there sometime in February, and that's it.
Speaker 1: Outside of that.
Speaker 4: I hope y'all had a good Monday. I had a great Monday. Uh you see my jacket. This is uh leopard or cheetah.
Speaker 1: I'm not sure. Uh, they all look the same.
Speaker 4: Hello, I love y'all. I don't know what else to say right now. Oh where I can find you? Remember this one that's a raiser. That's a raiser star tak star tag right, See, I knew it was either raising the star tag one.
Speaker 2: Of the other.
Speaker 4: Tenna come up right? Yeah, yeah, yeah, I remember them. I remember them. I remember that. I remember that.
Speaker 1: Well we'll be brad. I have people. Oh yeah, I got I still got, but I gotta get yell, I'm with.
Speaker 2: I have the more Joe because I know Shelley put him somewhere, but I got about.
Speaker 1: I think, oh oh Joe, same what up? Uh?
Speaker 2: Shelley put him somewhere. But I got like seventeen. I got the original iPod. You remember the iPod that hold ten thousand songs.
Speaker 1: Oh, the big, the big, thick one. Yes, I I got listen. I got all my HBCU band music on that whole iPod. I'll told her that it was thick too. Boy.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I got it. Hey, I keep everything old mac book.
Speaker 1: Hey, what you be doing with all that? Man?
Speaker 2: I don't let nothing though. Hey you see the big computer behind it? On Joe, I got you just talk too.
Speaker 1: Hey, listen, you can have a yard self and make it a grip.
Speaker 2: What oh nosey ain't gonna sell it.
Speaker 1: No, mm hmmm. So I don't want nobody to get no information out here? Oh no something?
Speaker 2: Uh huh oh No, I ain't.
Speaker 1: Get you to what you got on there? You acting like double O seven.
Speaker 2: Hey, I don't know. I don't know what's on there. Okay, okay, but I tell you what. Ain't nobody else gonna find out what's on there?
Speaker 1: I got you, I got you. You you. You don't want to slip up? No, I want to. Hey, I want everything I told yo. Joe.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I would need a crane in my casket to carry my cast cat six.
Speaker 1: Can't do it.
Speaker 2: Too many skeletons, too many secrets, oh Joe, too many secrets.
Speaker 1: I got you, I got I got you.
Speaker 2: Uh uh oh dj who's Bazara?
Speaker 1: Oh Joe? You have three catchers for twenty eight yards? Wait? Only had I only had thirty? Only had three to twenty eight Yep, damn, I'm sorry as hell. I had more than you. I had three for thirty two. Oh I thought I could a touchdown that game.
Speaker 4: Now you catch nine and you got god yeah yeah yeah yeah yeah you got tackled on that play.
Speaker 2: That might have been That was that was my. Uh, that was my That was my first year in Baltimore. I caught a touchdown. Look at two thousand, ash, I thought I could a touchdown on them. Travis Tawner had four for sixty six. I had three for thirty two. Uh, Condre had three for thirty one. Brandon Stoke lad one for twenty three. Todd He had one for eighteen. Old Williams had two for five.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Oh, Joe Avery ten yards of catch nine nine point three. Y'all had one hundred and fifty three yards for office. Yeah pass it. Oh that that's bad.
Speaker 1: Yep. Tj led y'all with sixty three. You was next with twenty eight. That's me, that's me, that's me.
Speaker 2: I was. This guy had one for twenty. Danny Farmer had two for sixteen. Corey had two for twelve. Peter Work had one for seven. Ron Duggins had one for four, and Lorenzo Neil had one for three.
Speaker 1: Hey, Zo, no.
Speaker 2: I saw as a matter of fact, I just saw him at the same damn Super Bowl.
Speaker 1: Joe Joe, Yeah, and that's my guy.
Speaker 2: Man.
Speaker 1: Lorenzo was funny boy. Oh yeah, hey yeah.
Speaker 2: In two thousands, I scored had five for forty A tub that wasn't me how long he won the game? Though, y'all window John hold On, pull up a ash, Pull up Cincinnati's totals.
Speaker 1: Gary Thounds won that game. Pull up that total. I don't think y'all y'all might have not a scored. Don't do that? Did I definitelyot we not?
Speaker 2: Boy, Then go back instead of looking at that film and watch Roburnette. If y'all see the highlights, go back and look at that here in two thousand, Robernette put on a killy smell.
Speaker 1: He he fired. I played no more that year when he come he must According from the blast side, boy A called him a he was looking just like this. No, he was like this. If Robertnette, he'll put his help butt right up on his chin.
Speaker 4: Breaking news bangled, Jamar, Chase and t Against exclusively tell me their degree to contract extension with the team.
Speaker 1: Jamar gets four years.
Speaker 4: One hundred and sixty one million with one hundred and one hundred and twelve minion guaranteed, making the highest paid non quarterback in NFL history. T He can get four years one hundred and fifteen one hundred and fifteen with the first two years guaranteed, making him the highest paid wide receiver two in NFL history. Wow, congratulations, brother Jamar Chase of the t Higgins.
Speaker 1: They got that deal done.
Speaker 4: Joe Burrow, I know Joe is happy, very happy to keep that keep that unit together.
Speaker 1: Obviously, me, I didn't.
Speaker 5: I didn't.
Speaker 1: I didn't think it would be possible. I didn't think it would be possible. Obviously.
Speaker 4: I can't break down the numbers right now in front of me. But the fact that Joe was able to keep the the two main target they keep two main guys together, man, is a really good thing.
Speaker 1: Uh.
Speaker 4: And that that's a step in the right direction for us, and and and and and finishing you know what, we need to to get back to to to to the promised land at the end of the season.
Speaker 1: So I'm happy. I'm happy for them. I'm excited.
Speaker 4: And kudos to the Blackburn family, to Mike Brown and getting that done.
Speaker 1: And but let's get some work on that defense in now. Yeah.
Speaker 2: I don't see. I don't see how they pay Trey Henderson. He wants North for thirty million, right, Yeah, I don't see. I don't see how. I'm not saying it can't be done. I just don't see how do you think.
Speaker 1: It's possible to still pay trade? What do you think I mean that? All? Yeah, that's tying all the money up and just and.
Speaker 2: He don't he don't want no, he wont northern thirty. Right, I may have thirty five sacs two years. Nobody touching, Nobody has that many sactions in the past two years.
Speaker 1: Right, he's been a Pro Bowl for both years. I just thought, like I said, it, could it happened? Yes? Yeah?
Speaker 2: And the question is that you have to ask yourself for Joe, is the opportunity to go to the Super Bowl potentially winning over the next two years?
Speaker 1: Is that worse? But is that worth potentially being in salary cap hill in twenty seven twenty eight? Right?
Speaker 2: Well, all this is about. This is about twenty five to twenty six, O Joe, this is what this is about.
Speaker 1: Right.
Speaker 4: Well, you know, listen, there's a way you can get out of solid salary cap pill is by to continue to restructure those that have large, large contracts.
Speaker 1: But you do kicking it down the road, do it? You kick it down the road?
Speaker 4: That balloon now at some point, at some point, well congratulations, uh, I know, I know all listen.
Speaker 1: I know the Bengal fans know, Y're all happy. Man Zim, who thee? I love you? Uh, the deal has gotten done. I'm excited. I'm happy.
Speaker 4: I'm happy for both of them. I just want to make sure we do we need to do on the defense end of the ball where we had our problems, our issues offensively and just started late, just start late in the beginning of the season.
Speaker 1: We need to fix that. Fix that.
Speaker 2: Well.
Speaker 4: When I think I think we're gonna we're gonna be all right, but we need to work on that deeper side of the ball and get some get some off season acquisitions in, you know, some help on defense, and I think we're gonna be all right.
Speaker 1: All right? Yeah, who they.
Speaker 2: Jay Brookes breaking news, Higgins and Chase are back.
Speaker 1: I mean, let's see forty one. That's seventy one Joe Burrow.
Speaker 2: So that's one hundred and twenty six million dollars annually tied up in three players.
Speaker 1: Like, how much is that tie between?
Speaker 2: Two fifty five million for Joe, forty one for Chase, thirty for Higgins.
Speaker 1: Okay, three, that's good too. That's one hundred and twenty six million. I like that. I mean, so that means if.
Speaker 2: You sign, if you sign, if you signed Hendrickson, that's one hundred and that's one hundred, that'll be over one hundred and fifty million.
Speaker 1: So you have half your cap, over half your cap and four players. I just don't see how they do it. We'll see how they do.
Speaker 4: I think it's gonna pay off. This is something. This is Have the Bengals ever roll the dice like this before? No has Mike bri ever rolled the dice. And we'll change. Sometimes you have to do things different. The definition of insanity and doing the same thing over and over and over and over and getting the same results and expecting something to change, the fact that he's willing to change, the fact that the Blackburn family and the Mike Brown family are willing to do something different. And let you know, all right, you know what, we are intent on winning. We're intent on winning and doing what's necessary to make sure we do for one, to contend in the AFC North and then further ourselves in the playoffs when the time comes.
Speaker 1: I like it. I like it. I'm excited. I'm excited. I saw T.
Speaker 4: T Higgins just tweeted. T Higgins just tweeted the handshake, handshake e MOSI, that's dope, that's tight.
Speaker 1: That's tight. I'm happy, I'm excited. Yeah. So when we win to AFC North, you know why happening? Did the rabies play Jack?
Speaker 4: Hold on, let's this, that's not what we this this will we not gonna do this. This is not what we're gonna do that THEFC North this year, I'm not talking about what's happened in the past. Talk about this year. It's running through Cincinnati, it's running through five, one, three. I'm just laying ahead of time.
Speaker 2: Hey, no one has ever said the road to the Super Bowl goes through Cincinnati.
Speaker 1: You know what, and knowing and you know what happened.
Speaker 4: No one has ever seen Mike Brown and Troy and k do what they've done today.
Speaker 1: Okay, okay, all right, oh Joe.
Speaker 2: They have reportedly been quite the vibe shift for wide receiver Dad Wilson after the New York Jets moved on from Aaron Rodgers and Naddie.
Speaker 1: Justin Fields this offseason.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Wilson has told friends he's thrilled with the addition of Fields. ESPN's Rich Samiti wrote Sunday, it's no secret that he and Rodgers didn't see out of our last season, but now he has a quarterback he knows and respects. They maintained a good relationship, another reason Wilson said to be excited about twenty twenty five. In December, the NFL networks Rappaport reported all is not well with Rogers and Wilson and added that privately, there have been questions regarding whether Rogers or Wilson can find common grounds since they had to blow up during training camp, which I tried to tell o Joe Yea o'joll said, don't worry about that.
Speaker 4: Oh yeah, I didn't think it would be anything bad because I've had those same kind of talks with John Kiddner.
Speaker 1: I've had those same talks to Carson Palmer, but not every day. Oh not every day. I thought I thought it was just that one clip. I'm not, No, you thought him talking every day? Yeah, most of the time. I think they weren't able to get on the same page.
Speaker 4: Aaron Rodgers one of things done a certain way, and Garret Wilson was kind of kind of complaining, whatever it may have been, it didn't work out.
Speaker 1: I liked the fact that he liked that he had.
Speaker 4: Justin feels and I know one thing, Goddamn Feel's gonna get that ballter to brother Will. He gonna feed it to him and they gonna find ways to get him back where he was his rookie season.
Speaker 1: Yeah, where is very productive to that to this season.
Speaker 4: Hey, they got they got to come see uh, they got to come see five of that bag man. Yeah, they got to come see five of the back. He's the top ten receiver in the NFL right now. He didn't look like it from a productive standpoint last year because the offense was in disarray, but he gonna get back to that. This is Justin Fields year too. Justin Fields can make himself some good money. You know if he have a good season.
Speaker 1: Huh, they'll redo it.
Speaker 4: Yea, if he has himself a good season, and they'd be like, you know what, this is the quarterback to the future for us, and he played the play I think he should play. Now that you have nothing to worry about behind you, you ain't got to worry about nobody's taking your spot. All you have to do is just play football freely and just focus.
Speaker 1: This is your team, This could be your team. They can hand you the keys, Oh Joe.
Speaker 2: I just found it odd that Garrett Wilson was offensive Rookie of the Year and look better with Zach Wilson and those guys than he did with Aaron Rodgers.
Speaker 1: I just found it odd. What quarterback.
Speaker 2: Look Zach Wilson. I think he had Joe Flacco and Mike White. I think I think he had a couple of different quarterbacks. And the guy was officive rookie of the Year. Oh, Joe, Zach Wilson, that's the guy. Yeah, Okay, So look, and sometimes, like you said, Rogers was used to doing saying things a certain way and and that way.
Speaker 1: You know, at the end of the day, we got to get a week.
Speaker 2: Look, if we're trying to do the same thing, they have to be a give and tape. Okay, I understand that you but I can't do everything that you want. I need you to meet me. Can we can we meet in the middle somewhere halfway? Can we meet in the middle.
Speaker 1: You gotta be on the same page. Yeah, you gotta be. I'm not saying Look, I'm not saying I can't.
Speaker 2: I'm not saying that we can't go to Brunt but Ken when I do we have to go to brunch every Sunday of every month of every week? Can we like just stay home and can I watch the games?
Speaker 1: Yeah? I mean there has to be a.
Speaker 2: Happy medium somewhere, O Joe, I understand who you are, but understand that look.
Speaker 1: And am I as accomplished as you know. But don't don't think I'm not fed cheating. I'm not fair to cheating around this month. Come on now, Yeah, you're right, You're right. You got to be on the same page. The volume