Speaker 1: So look scenario right.
Speaker 2: So no, you know, I always give you two men to choose from, but I want to know what you would do in this situation.
Speaker 1: You're still trying to find my man. Absolutely. I told her going to talk about it, not passing until she lands a man. We're not going to be past it.
Speaker 3: Okay, you don't want me to be happy first, It's like.
Speaker 4: I kind of want you to be here a little bit, but just clearly still continue.
Speaker 1: I want you to be here. Don't do that, stupid my god.
Speaker 2: Listen, all right, cool, I ain't gonna be the one reporting, so you got to be here.
Speaker 1: So listen, all right.
Speaker 2: You're dating this guy for six months, y'all, six months, and he moved you in. Of course he would you and everything you met, his family and all.
Speaker 1: He's successful. Now, y'all are out.
Speaker 2: One night, right, and on your way out of the restaurant, a bisexual guy comes up to your man and he says, oh, this is what we.
Speaker 1: Doing now.
Speaker 2: Listen and walks away. That's all he said. Man, your man didn't really give a response. He just kind of brushed it off, like whatever, come on. He grabs your hand and y'all get in the car. The first thing you do is immediately ask what the hell was that about? And he tells you that that guy from years ago was his assistant. He was once his assistant, and he didn't like how he was terminated once the company went under. And he's just upset and that's the first time he's seen him in years.
Speaker 1: What do you do? Do you believe that, do you do.
Speaker 2: More digging or do you just automatically throw him in the boat with the guy?
Speaker 3: He's in the boat and I'm definitely gonna dig. First of all, I'm not walking out the restaurant.
Speaker 1: Where are you turning?
Speaker 3: Now? He got to have a conference call. This is a press conference. Now, I need to understand what you mean. Okay, So what would you have said to the guy? Because your lord the roads, and one thing you do is reach out.
Speaker 2: So the thing is reach out until you're gonna reach out to the guy, Let's hold.
Speaker 3: Hands and agree that. I need to have a real conversation of what did you mean by that? What do you mean this is what we're doing now? What was y'all relationship? What was the I'm confused because it's given me that you y'all used to deal with each other, and I didn't know that that was a past thing.
Speaker 2: If so the guy his disposition. You know, your man is like this is great, Like I don't even I ain't even got time for this car. The guy switches off, like, okay, this is so sad.
Speaker 3: You know, I don't care what my man is giving because one thing they're gonna do is downplaying one thing I'm gonna do, get to the bottom.
Speaker 4: Okay, okay, and what if you've got your man phone later and saw that he texted the gay guy. First of all, she's trans.
Speaker 3: About her now, I'm not even asking questions. I'm out like, yeah, I can't get it. I don't want to anybody.
Speaker 2: Lads sad first, you know what, because she can't even get a man.
Speaker 4: You're trying to just make up a fake man for her and she can't even get that right.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, that is so bad.
Speaker 2: It's nothing wrong. This is a scenario that I'm creating just.
Speaker 1: Before we go to break. You know what happened here was felt so bad. He was like, I think I found somebody for found somebody Lauren. Oh no, she even getting casts all week. It was a white guy and Lauren turned him down. You turned down somebody white. Yes, okay, we got you. So you you want the mellanedd Kings, but would be proud but now she's again all right? Well, the people so like how much money he made.
Speaker 4: Oh my goodness, the breakfast Look Morning Black Queens forever, snow bunnies never