Speaker 1: Thank you. Yeah, uh no, they just said happy birthday and was about it. Nope, sadly.
Speaker 2: But I mean obviously you're behind up offensive line right now, So how do you kind of brace for that or help support them to get through the growing paint?
Speaker 1: Yeah, I mean, you know, for me, it's just it's just about doing my job, you know, not doing anything uncharacteristic and and trying to do too much. It's go through my reads, get the ball out and help them out, you know, and help get them into a rhythm. Obviously in the run game and stuff, allow them to get into a rhythm, but when it comes to the past game, there's a you know, definitely I could do my part and getting the ball out and being on time and and you know, help them establish you know, their feet within the game and and you know, just continue to build them up. So yeah, it feels like.
Speaker 2: The Lions feel like they let you guys have one last year. Obviously gets a championship game and want to come in here and probably beat you by thirty points, and they're going to try to do how do you, guys, in the situation you're in, kind of try to match the intensity of a team that may have all those things going forward the many game.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I mean obviously last year NFC Championship game, Like, there's a lot of emotions that go into that, especially you know when we were able to go to the Super Bowl from it, and you know, their season was ended, So we obviously know how that feels, you know for us the year before with Philadelphia and that kind of thing. So it's definitely a thing and we have to be ready for it. And more than anything, it's you know, how can we come in and ready to to battle these guys for four quarters and do what we can to obviously win and walk out and you know, create some momentum for us our organization moving forward and stuff. So and play for each other, man like, we we got nothing but real strong love in this locker room, and so to go out there and play for each other and and do it takes to win at Levi's at home, man like, that's that's everything for us. So that's our mindset going into it. We know that they're going to come in with with a you know, a heavy heart from last year and ready to go for this game. And but that's what makes us league exciting. So Monday Night Football man, and it will be fun. George also just said that you talked about how you grew up wanting to play Monday night football.
Speaker 2: Can you just take us through what that experience is like and what your first one was like, and how you get geared up for that this week?
Speaker 1: Yeah, I mean, you know, growing up, you just hear the chime and stuff. It's the school week has started, and and uh, you know you sit down and watch the primetime game Monday night. And so I was just telling all the guys like, man, like I mean, our season, it's it's been tough and just the way how it's gone. But man, we got two games left. We got a Monday night game in front of everybody to go out and live a childhood dream. And and we're all in our twenties and thirties, man, playing football like for our job. So let's go out there, man. And and you know, we've got such a great opportunity in front of us to go and enjoy this game and compete, and uh, this is what we do for our job, man, So let's enjoy it together. And so for me, the little kid and me is always pumped for these kind of games and stuff. So I'll never take it for granted. And more than anything, that's when Levi's get rolling and rocking, and and uh, I want to do my part in and helping it get to that point. And and so that's how I'm looking at this game. And and I know all my teammates are too, so we're excited for it.
Speaker 2: But if you're throwing arm one hundred percent healthy or.
Speaker 1: Is it healthy enough, it's one hundred percent healthy? Yep, yep.
Speaker 2: Your take on the the offensive line, I mean, three new guys on the fifty three. Man, we weren't even here a week ago. What did you do to kind of welcome those guys? And assuming you didn't get them the truck, but what's it been like to get up to speed with those guys and and kind of welcome.
Speaker 1: Them into the into the Yeah, I mean it's just always, you know, welcome in with open arms, and you know, this is who we are, this is what we do, and and uh, more than anything, man, we play together. And so they all know that they've come in and they felt it and and uh, no one here has you know, had their head down and sorry for themselves about anything. It's like, man, we got another game on the schedule and we're coming in ready to go. And so I think those those guys have felt that and they know what they have to do for us and in order to you know, be successful, and they're in doing their jobs so and more than anything, man, just communicating with them, telling them about cadence and timing of plays and and uh just helping them out in that regard and talking to them at lunch and stuff and getting to know them. You know, it's it's new, it's different. It's tough situation, but you know, this is the NFL, so we got to adapt and be ready to go.
Speaker 2: So different guys on the defensive front seven as opposed to the ant championship game. So I mean, was their film study on that game even and then does it give you something actually feel good? Vives kind of knowing that was one of the best wins you've had.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I mean, I've gone back in watch that just to you know, sort of see how you know, they played against us and what they did against our scheme. So we we've seen some stuff from last year. But at the same time, you know, the personnel is a little different, especially upfront and everything. But you know, more than anything. We're gonna go into it based off of the stuff that they've done this year with the guys that they have currently playing, and and go from there. But you know, we definitely respect them. They all play together really well, man, They've been in the system for a while and and more than anything that, I just feel like they play together as a team. They're aggressive and what they do both on offense and defense, and and you just feel like, you know, they they do what it takes to win games. They've done it time and time again every week. So for us on offense, man, it's it's gonna be a good challenge. Obviously, we've got some new guys on our side of the ball, so overall, it's just it's gonna be a good matchup.
Speaker 2: So and seek out the new offensive lineman at launch to you know, get to know them.
Speaker 1: As I said, yeah, I mean at all the meals and stuff, just you know, getting to know them and sitting down and talking. I mean, we all quarterbacks, tight ends lineman, we all sit together when we eat and stuff. Our schedules all pretty similar. So that in passing getting to know him in the locker room, like all the moments that we we get off just you know, obviously introducing it to introducing each other and and uh knowing that we got to step on the field and go to go to war together. So yeah, that's important. In particular, is familiar with the offense having played under Bobby Slowick last year. Can you kind of sense that being out there with him? Yeah, he definitely has the just the veteran nests to him where you know, he's he's been through you know, the league and understand what it takes, you know, getting in and out of huddles here and plays. He just he looks like a professional for sure. So excited to have him.
Speaker 2: Examples of this. George is like an extremely loyal TV from your experience, How has that kind of shown through relationship?
Speaker 1: I mean, dude, he's he's been great to me regardless of the circumstances of winning or losing. Like he's he sees something in me that's that's pretty good. And and you know, he's just been nothing but great encouragement to me. He's real to me about what I can do and and uh where I can get better. Like he's he's real and that's why I love him, and uh more than anything like he's he's a guy that's gonna do anything for you when you step on the field, off the field, he's got your back and for our team man like that. We've been in some tough situations this year, and that dude has been one of the dudes that comes to work every single day. All the guys have, but George especially, you know, every Sunday he shows up and he's doing the dirty work. He's blocking, he's making tough plays, he's catching the ball, breaking tackles. George has done it all and so we're all extremely blessed to have George as a teammate and look up to them a lot, and you know, to be able to going through this kind of stuff is tough. But when you have guys like George, Jews, fred Bosa, like guys that care for this organization, this team, their brothers, they make it worth coming to work for and so very thankful for all of them. Thanks guys,