Speaker 1: This is a Jesse Kelly show.
Speaker 2: It is The Jesse Kelly Show. Final hour of The Jesse Kelly Show on a wonderful Thursday. It's been an amazing show, if I say so myself. We have a couple things this hour, just a couple little things. Yeah, I'll get to some emails, trying to clear out some room for tomorrow.
Speaker 3: We're going to.
Speaker 2: Talk about rights. Why would Senator Tim Kaine say they don't come from God, they come from government. What's the point of saying that? We have yet another Democrat openly claiming that her constituents are foreigners, not Americans. We have that we can't convict people in Washington, d C. Trump's approval ratings are ridiculously hi and so much more coming up on the final hour of the New Jesse The New I guess it's not a new show of the world famous Jesse Kelly's Show. Before we get to any of that, though, I have made this plea once before on the show, one time that I can recall. I don't know, I'm dumb. Maybe it's more than once, but I think it's been only once. But I have to I have to inform the people in the media and the politicians. I know you already know this, but I have to inform the mouthpieces of this country of.
Speaker 3: An amazing fact, an amazing fact. One you already know.
Speaker 2: It's not going to be breaking news to you, but it will be breaking news to them. Because I saw Mitch McConnell came out and he was talking, of course about Trump and tariffs and everything else. There are certain similarities right now to the nineteen thirties, and that is, of course what it's in reference to World War Two. So are you ready for some breaking news?
Speaker 1: It's journalist Jesse.
Speaker 3: There's just no one better.
Speaker 2: We love Jesse. He's the best.
Speaker 3: Yesse, Please kiss my baby?
Speaker 2: YESI Jesse, Jesse, Jessey Jesse. There are other wars besides World War Two, and there are other bad people in history besides Nazis. Now Chris is trying to deny it. Chris, I swear I've read it in some books. I'm not even kidding.
Speaker 3: But get this, Get this. There was a World War one. That's what.
Speaker 2: Yeah, No, I'm serious. That's why they named the second won World War two. I realize in this ridiculous, dumbed down society of moron politicians, and media talking heads now that that is the only.
Speaker 3: Con in all of human history.
Speaker 2: And no matter what you're dealing with, it could be the border, it could be tariffs, it could be Dropic AVIV, no matter what you're dealing with, it all has to be brought back to that one period in all of human.
Speaker 3: History known as World War Two.
Speaker 2: I understand that that's the way people think, but I swear on my life, cross my heart, hope to die. You can check me on this. There are other wars, other periods of time. There's even ancient history. I'm told I wasn't there, but I'm told there were wars before there was in America.
Speaker 3: I can't look. Hey, I'm not confirming it, but I just wanted.
Speaker 2: To let all of you know. All of you, I'm not talking to you. I'm trying the media people and these idiot politicians. Everything doesn't have to be compared to World War Two. It's brutal how everything comes back to that. Please please, I'm not even asking you to join my side.
Speaker 3: I'm not naive.
Speaker 2: Find a different war, one other war, Vietnam. You know, I don't care what the one hundred Years War. I don't care what it is just find one other one that's not World War Two.
Speaker 3: That's all I ask.
Speaker 2: It's a modest request, I would say, a very modest request. Now I'm gonna play something for you, and it was Senator Tim Kine from today, that piece of trash. And before I play it, there is something I am horrified by but also grateful for the radical nature of the modern Democrat. The Democrat, senator, whatever, member of the House in the year twenty twenty five is not even the same species as one from nineteen in sixty five. They're just completely different animals. And that's terrible for the country because it's one thing to be a Democrat. It's another thing to be a modern Democrat who hates America. So it's terrible for the country. So that part of it's horrifying. But the benefit of it is this, they have gotten so insane, so radical, Their base is so rabidly demonic and anti American that now they will say things out loud they used to keep quiet even if they thought them. Remember why Glen Youngkin is the governor of Virginia.
Speaker 3: Do you remember why?
Speaker 2: Because it's not because Glenn Youngkin was that great of a campaigner. I'm not saying it was bad. He did great, but that's not what won him the race. Glen Youngkin is governor of Virginia because his Democrat opponent, Terry mccauliffe, during a debate, got up and essentially said, you parents shouldn't have any say in your kid's education. That's paraphrase it, but he said it on camera. No Democrat in the history of this country would be dumb enough even if he thought it, and so many of them think it, none would be dumb enough to say it. But so rabbid, so radical, so insane, it just came out of him. He said it on camera. Boom, No more governorship, goodbye. Len Youngkin's now governor. The American Democrat long ago decided that the American Church Christianity itself was his enemy because you can only serve one God, and they want that God to be government. If you're their worship in Jesus, you're not going to believe in everything they say.
Speaker 3: Are you?
Speaker 2: You have something higher than them? They long ago decided the Church that's the problem, so they infiltrated it, watered it down with feminized open borders nonsense, and they've taken more direct means to go after it. Remember that Field memo for the FBI. They pretended they tried to blow it off like it was one memo that was not implemented, but we now know it was much more widespread than that, because of course it was a whistleblower brought forward a memo showing the FBI planned to infiltrate the Catholic Church.
Speaker 3: What why?
Speaker 2: That's quite simple. The communist knows the established religion of the country in every case is his enemy. He can never complete his revolution while competing with the established religion. He must destroy it. Senator Tim Kane put this on camera today.
Speaker 4: The notion that rights don't come from laws and don't come from the government, but come from the creator. That's what the Iranian government believes. It's a theocratic regime that bases its rule on Shia law and target Sunnies, behinds, Jews, Christians, and other religious minorities. And they do it because they believe that they understand what natural rights are from their creator. So the statement that our rights do not come from our laws or our governments is extremely troubling.
Speaker 2: You know why it's troubling for Tim Kain because if you believe as I do, that your rights come from God. They are out of his reach. He can't ever take them away from you. If they belong to a higher power than Senator Tim Kain, he can't destroy them like he wants to. He can't take your rights away and hurt you the way he wants to. If you believe they come from God. But if you believe they come from government, well he's the government.
Speaker 1: Now.
Speaker 2: Who's in charge of your life? God or Tim Kin? He basically voiced what all communists think, and he voiced the driving force behind the Soviet Union tearing down the Orthodox churches, mal tearing down the Buddhist temples East Germany, Cambodia, on and on and on.
Speaker 3: It goes all.
Speaker 2: The way to the FBI sending undercover agents into the Catholic Church in the United States of America. Tim kan just laid it out quite clearly. Why are they so afraid of you having a belief system, a religious belief system, because if you do, and you believe it all the way, you will never allow them to be your God. And that is what they have to have. That's a little reminder to you of the evil we are up against. Remember that. Let's lighten it up through some emails. In a moment before we continue on with this other stuff. You know what, before I lighten it up, I do have to say something about the Thomas Massey love hate. I'm going to say something about that in a moment. You'll probably find it offensive. I don't really care. I'll tell you in a moment. Before I get to that, let me tell you about waking up in the morning part of your morning routine. Because I have a new part I want to add to your morning routine. Don't worry you will not dislike it. With your breakfast or maybe you're a skip breakfast person. I'm not, but maybe you are. With your breakfast, why don't you get some chalk lit powder and mix it into a glass of milk or even water I guess, or a smoothie. If you do it, throw some fruit and whatever in a blender and pour some chocolate powder in there, and start out every single morning that way. I know it sounds like stupid health nut stuff, you will see a difference. It's packed full of vitamins and minerals, all natural stuff, great stuff, stuff you can give your children, packed full of nutrients. You just feel better the rest of the day almost immediately. I honestly, I like it to a almost a cup of coffee without the jitters. That's how incredible the stuff is. Go get a subscription to it from Chalk Choq Chalk dot com slash Jesse Joq dot com slash Jesse We'll be back.
Speaker 1: This is a Jesse Kelly Show.
Speaker 2: It is the Jesse Kelly Show on a wonderful Thursday. I'member to email your ask doctor Jesse questions in for tomorrow Jesse at Jesse kellyshow dot com. So I wanted to touch on something the Jeffrey Epstein press conference from yesterday because one of the main people behind it was GOP Congressman Thomas Massey, and the press conference itself. As I mentioned yesterday, Gloria Alrid was the mouthpiece. She's scummy. It felt scummy, it kind of felt like a scam, It felt like a communist op and a lot of people are blasting away at Thomas Massey's saying this whole thing seems like you were just in this to get Trump or to make Trump look bad about the Epstein stuff. Okay, well, I'm not going to argue with that at all. I believe that is a main reason why it happened. But remember something in life, in politics, in everything, punches, bullets, attacks don't only go one direction.
Speaker 3: They go both directions.
Speaker 2: And I'm not taking a side on this. Thomas Massey donald Trump squabble. They've been in for a very long time. But you remember how this went. Massey was upset about the spending bill, the big beautiful bill.
Speaker 3: He was mad about it.
Speaker 2: He was pointing out all the waste in it, and he was publicly blasting it. Trump got very angry, as he does, because that was his bill, it was his baby, and he crucified Massey repeatedly blasted away at him, and then announced that he's looking for a primary challenger to try to bounce him out of Congress, called him every name underneath the sun. Okay, that's Trump's way. I'm not shocked or offended by it. I assume you're not either. But how did that help him?
Speaker 5: Look?
Speaker 2: I know it made a bunch of people pile on to Thomas Massey. I get that Donald Trump has the most powerful voice on the right. When he says that guy's the enemy, people will respond and say that guy's I got all that.
Speaker 3: I know. I'm not arguing one way or the other. I don't care, But.
Speaker 2: How did you think Thomas Massey was going to react. Punches don't get thrown only one direction. If you tell me Thomas Massey through that press conference that felt scummy in part to get it donald Trump and make Donald Trump look bad, I would agree with you. I think that's a fairly obvious thing. However, if I'm a member of Congress and one securely in my seat, remember, he can't primary Massy. He's popular in his district, you can't. He tried before, everyone's tried before. You can't get him out. But now you have openly declared him to be an enemy. Announced you're trying to bounce him out of You made an enemy, loudly made an enemy. You threw punches. Punches go two directions, and I know the left is using it. I mean, I heard Jasmine Crockett out there.
Speaker 5: I saw, I saw it.
Speaker 6: I will have to tell you that I respect Thomas Massey. Clearly we don't agree on a lot, but where we can find.
Speaker 5: Agreement, we do.
Speaker 6: And the reason that I respect him is because he always shows you who he is. He is what I would consider to be a traditional conservative he believes in transparency.
Speaker 5: He doesn't.
Speaker 2: Okay, looks bad, Jasmine Crockett's praising you. It looks like it's an anti Trump operation. I think it is an anti Trump operation. Trump is a junkyard dog. I've described him that way a million times. He always has been, he always will be. That means he bites everyone who comes into the junkyard. When that's a deranged, lunatic robber with a knife who wants to kill you, your family, and the junkyard dog rips his throat out, you run out and you give him a big t bone steak, and.
Speaker 3: You struggle with him, and you tell him, good job, junkyard dog. I love you. I'm so happy you're that way.
Speaker 2: But when the girl scouts show up and he rips one of their arms off when they're trying to sell some cookies, then you look at him and you.
Speaker 3: Say, what are you doing, junkyard dog? Why do you bite everybody?
Speaker 2: When you bite everybody, you get bitten.
Speaker 5: It happens.
Speaker 2: It's politics. Doctor, many guns. I was listening to you while reloading, and I was wondering, since you have a lot of guns, do you reload?
Speaker 5: Yeah?
Speaker 3: Every time I run out of Mo.
Speaker 2: No, I'm kidding. I know what you're saying. He's talking about reloading my own ammunition. And the answer to your question is no, I do not. Yes, I have done it, I can do it. I I don't trust myself enough to do it. And this is what I mean. I'm a big AMMO guy, meaning quality of AMMO guy, because weapons malfunctions are really terrible things. When you need it, I should say when you need it, they're very, very terrible things. On the range, it's a pain. Okay, you got to clear it whatever, I got it, But when you need it and it malfunctions, it's really really bad. And AMMO is part of the driver in many of those cases, not all, but many of those cases. It's AMMO a problem with the AMMO. So it's pure paranoia is the reason I don't. I can. I know it saves money, and I support you if you do it. I'm worried I will screw it up. What Chris Chris said, If you're so paranoid, shouldn't you be doing it? I guess if I had done it for years and trusted myself more than I trust you Hornaday or someone like that. And I mean, there's a lot of good AMMO companies out there, but I trust them more than I trust me, and so that's what the route I go. I actually think it's really cool to do your own modes, and I think it's awesome that guys do it. I don't trust myself enough. I'm worried about a malfunction when I need it most. It is a paranoia I will have to the day I die. I can't do anything about it. I take precautions. That's why I have gold. By the way. I take precautions even when the stock market's really high and things are just like right now, stock market's high, everyone's happy. You wake up, you look at your four oh one k You're sending text messages to your buddies. Oh my gosh, I'm rich Tomorrow that bubble pops and we're in trouble tomorrow. No matter what good times bad times, I take precautions. Gold co is my precaution. How do I protect the money I put away? I make precious metals part of it. Then, yeah, I'm going to stress what happens in the market, but I can't. It's not possible for me to lose everything because I have precious metals. Do you let Gold Co make it part of your retirement? You probably qualify for bonus silver, but let them make it part of your retirement eight five five eight one seven Gold or go to Jesse Likes goold dot com.
Speaker 5: We'll be back.
Speaker 1: Truth Attitude, Jesse Kelly.
Speaker 2: It is the Jesse Kelly Show on a wonderful, wonderful, fantastic Thursday.
Speaker 3: Member, you can email the show.
Speaker 2: You're asked doctor Jesse questions the Jesse at Jesse kellyshow dot com. I really want I really want an old Western lever action rifle. All this talk about weapons makes me think about it. And when you say that, people will say, well, why there's so many better weapons today, And you're one hundred percent right, I know there.
Speaker 5: Are, but it's cool.
Speaker 3: Tell me you don't.
Speaker 2: Want a Winchester or a Henry rifle. Remember that scene in Silverado. I remember it when when he offers him, he offers it's Danny Glover and he has two Henry rifles in his hands, and the guy offers him a pistol, and he says, where one of these? And he holds up two rifles and he goes this ought to do They're sick it's sick, and I've never bought one. I don't want to spend the money. What Chris, what lever action rifle or shotgun? Well, it all depends on if I can see the whites of their eyes or not. I have plenty of shotguns. I don't have a lever action rifle. Chris. That's anyway, a lever action shotgun like a terminator. Okay, that's really cool, it's really cool. I'd still would rather have a lever action rifle. Focus, Chris. Let's make fun of democrats. It's such a joy to watch old Democrats who have won elections and figured out how to put together a winning coalition, watching them attempt to speak to their radical base as the radical base loses its mind. For instance, this is Yasmani and Zari. She's a member of Congress. Yasmani and Zari, listen to this, and listen to this as if you're a citizen in Michigan, the definition.
Speaker 7: Of constituent is somebody who is part of a community. Doesn't matter what their legal status is. If somebody is an asylum seeker, if somebody has a green card, if somebody is a US citizen, if somebody lives in the community. I represent them. Constituent does not mean voter. I don't care if these If none of these individuals can vote for me, I don't give it. I care about making sure that the United States government, with our taxpayer dollars, is treating human beings with dignity and respect.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's going to sell really well. Juxtapose that with this. This is David Axelrod, who I obviously can't stand on CNN attempting the best he can to talk to these people about things like crime. Because right now Democrats are the pro crime party and Trump's approver rating.
Speaker 3: Just hit a new high. Here's David Axelrod.
Speaker 8: The right answer is we'll take all the help we can get, as long as it's appropriate help, as long as it's stuff that will really help. I mean, as National guardsmen aren't even trained to do that work, they're not authorized to do that work. So you know, send us the resources that we need. We want to work with you. If there are a criminal, if there are people doing violent crimes here who are illegal immigrants, we want them out of our city. We'll work with you on that. I think that's the appropriate position to take.
Speaker 2: That's not him talking to me or talking to you. That's him practic pleading with the far left flank of the Democrat Party. Please shut up. Were the pro crime party and you can't get elected being the pro crime party.
Speaker 3: It doesn't work. People will never choose you. Listen to James Carvel.
Speaker 2: Remember remember last week, Chris Gravit if you can at that little DNC, that little convention where at the opening of it, at the opening of it, they brought out some circus freak Indian woman who got up there and to open the thing, she did a land acknowledgement.
Speaker 3: Just listen to this insanity and.
Speaker 1: She's going to deliver our land acknowledgment today.
Speaker 9: Lindy jun.
Speaker 7: Amcdotumba and Shabka And now good morning DNC members, friends and relatives.
Speaker 3: How do you think that lands with normal people?
Speaker 2: And so James Carville about old dork of a Democrat, but he's won elections.
Speaker 3: He is upset.
Speaker 5: Why are you bringing this up in an election?
Speaker 10: Okay, what we did with all kinds of things, would slavery, would experiment with drugs, what we did during what happened in the Confederacy during the Civil War.
Speaker 5: Andersonville and it's Okay.
Speaker 10: This is an election and the d n C is not the place to discuss this. Understand this, The DNC does not exist to right wrongs. It doesn't exist to acknowledge the more unpleasant parts of history.
Speaker 5: It doesn't exist to make people feel good.
Speaker 10: It exists get just through your head to win elections. Now do you think that is going to help us win elections? Talking about landthafth from.
Speaker 5: The Dakotas we're not. Please stop this in the name of a just merciful God.
Speaker 10: Don't you see what's happening. Don't you see where this has brought us to? For God shakes, lady, If what is Ken Martin doing?
Speaker 5: Doing that? Yo, you don't happen. One job Ken is to win. You're supposed to try to win elections.
Speaker 3: Ah, he can see it.
Speaker 2: He's sitting there watching his party turned into the pro crime America sucks freak show that everybody hates, and you can hear the desperation in his voice.
Speaker 3: Gosh, I enjoyed it so much. I'm playing it again. This is class. I might make this the ring tone on my phone, bringing.
Speaker 5: Up in.
Speaker 10: Okay, what we did with all kinds of things with Slay.
Speaker 3: He's so mad, he's so mad, he's stuttering.
Speaker 9: He would experiment with drug what we did during what happened in the Confederacy during the Civil War Andersonville. And it's okay, this is an election and the DNC is not the place to discuss this.
Speaker 5: Understand this.
Speaker 10: The DNC does not exist to right wrongs. It doesn't exist to acknowledge the more unpleasant parts of history.
Speaker 5: It doesn't exist to make people feel good.
Speaker 10: It exists get just through your head to win elections. Now do you think that is going to help us win elections? Talking about land theft from the Dakotas were not Please stop this in the name of a just merciful God. Don't you see what's happening. Don't you see where this has.
Speaker 5: Brought us to? For God's sakes, lady, if what is Ken Martin doing doing that you don't happen one job Ken, just to win.
Speaker 10: You're supposed to try to win elections in.
Speaker 3: The name of a just merciful God. Ah, that's good fun oracle.
Speaker 2: Well, all know you don't like to talk about yourself, so you probably won't answer this question. In your extensive work history and excluding the core in your new media career. What was your favorite job and why? What was my favorite job and why? I had a lot of fun working at the golf course. It was my third job, summer job. Either it was sixteen or so. There was a golf course in Bozeman, and I was I did everything, you know, I washed golf clubs. I would help out at the range, just picking up golf balls. You're driving the cart around picking up balls, just doing odd jobs. It's a minimum wade job, just doing odd jobs.
Speaker 3: I really enjoyed it. I really enjoyed it.
Speaker 2: And we'd take the beer cart for a spin. After all management went what Chris? After management went home? It was fine. We never got caught. It's not a big deal. They did complain about some tracks they found in the sand trap one day, but we all played ignorance and we all got off just fine. I even found out, you know, if you take a golf tee, they probably fix this by now. You can actually lift up the seat in the golf cart and put the golf tee in in a certain way and take the governor off and then you can really.
Speaker 3: Fly in those things. It's a little dangerous.
Speaker 2: Kids shouldn't do it, but Wow, those things have more power than you think. It's a really good time, and you can get air. You can get air under the right circumstances. No one should try that, though it's a bad thing to do. You should try pure Talk. That's a good thing. Pure Talk's really good because pure Talk doesn't crap on the country, and they hire Americans. You don't have to worry about talking to somebody who doesn't understand you because English isn't their first language. I get so unbelievably frustrated. I become the ugliest of ugly Americans when I call a company and the customer service is, of course routed through some third world dump and they can't speak the language, and I have to shout into the phone and repeat myself and finally have to talk to the manager. And it's awful. At Puretalk, you'll pay way less for your sales service. Their CEO is a veteran, and they are so passionately American. They hire Americans, American jobs. No more farming out American jobs to foreigners. Switch you'll thank me for it. I'll pound two five zero and say Jesse Kelly, pound two five zero, Say Jesse Kelly. We'll be back.
Speaker 1: Jesse Kelly backsian.
Speaker 3: It is the Jesse Kelly Show.
Speaker 2: Final segment of The Jesse Kelly Show before we check out it here until tomorrow, but ask doctor Jesse. Friday comes and you know we're gonna have a good time on that. If you missed any part of tonight's show, including Brandon Darby talking about the Venezuelan drug cartels and what's happening inside of Mexico and American politicians being bribed, download it. iHeart Spotify iTunes. Remember this supplies. We always get emails. Hey, Jesse, my affiliate cut off the show, cut off the show, cut off the show. The different affiliates do it for different reasons. Don't scream at them. I mean, you can send them an email and say, hey, I'd like I'd like the whole thing, but don't scream it them. Oftentimes there's contractual reasons and things like that. Let's go download a podcast. iHeart Spotify iTunes. Great place for all things me Chris and don't what Chris and don't forget. On Monday, Monday, we roll out our Crappiest Country in the World tournament. It'll just look this is gonna be a long, hard slog this is a war here. Which place is the worst?
Speaker 5: I don't know.
Speaker 2: We're gonna start tackling in on Monday, and you will have input. You have to follow the show's Twitter account or x account, whatever we're calling it now. Just look up Jesse Kelly's show on X and we will put up a poll on Monday with our first two competitors, and they're gonna have to square off and throw poop at each other, which we know they won't have any trouble doing. That's perfectly natural for them. Now I'm sorry, I have to play it one more time. It's the frustration with older Democrats. It's the frustration in their voice that gives me so much glee. Because the Democrat Party lost. They lost because they were the open borders, tranny nutcase party. That's why they lost. People think Democrats are weird, mean and open borders. Weird mean and open borders, that's their reputation now, and since losing the presidential election, the House and the Senate, none of them have backtracked at all. They've doubled down and tripled down. And you can hear it in the voice of these older Democrats. They're so frustrated. It's just it's just so unbelievably enjoyable.
Speaker 5: Why are you bringing this up in the election?
Speaker 10: Okay, what we did with all kinds of things, would slavery, would experiment with drugs, what we did during what happened in the Confederacy during the Civil War, Andersonville, And it's okay. This is an election and the d n C is not the place to discuss this.
Speaker 5: Understand this. The DNC does not exist to right wrongs.
Speaker 10: It doesn't exist to acknowledge the more unpleasant parts of history.
Speaker 5: It doesn't exist to make people feel good.
Speaker 10: It exists get just through your head to win elections.
Speaker 5: Now do you think that is gonna help us win elections? Talking about land theft from the Dakotas.
Speaker 3: We're not.
Speaker 5: Please stop this in the name of a just merciful God. Don't you sheep? What's happening?
Speaker 3: Don't you sheep?
Speaker 2: You know what, Chris, that's the part I want on the soundboard permanently.
Speaker 3: That's the part we'll replace something. You know what, this.
Speaker 2: We'll replace that one. No, no, we got to replace it, Chris, Come on, we got to know when to move on. The part I want on the soundboard.
Speaker 3: Is in the name of a just merciful God. Please stop this. What Chris? What the laugh?
Speaker 2: All right? All right, we can replace the I'm gonna miss it, but if look if if she if she runs again, we're putting it back. You can take it off the soundboard, but we're putting it back. You know what I'm talking about, Chris, You know what I'm talking about. Also, communists go on TV and they run their mouths about things they don't fully understand, Like this person.
Speaker 11: I'm all for crime reduction, but the concerns you're celebrating this. You listen to the mayor of Chicago talk about the gun crisis in America, Well, what is the stop giving the precedents that Donald Trump is setting. What is to stop a Democratic, a Governor Pritzker, a Governor Newsom to say, you know, we have a gun crisis in America just as legitimate on the facts arguments as a crime crisis and say we're going to send the National Guard into states to go get their guns. There have to be standards here.
Speaker 2: That's going to get a bunch of people killed and not the people you think. Be very careful communists, be very very careful where you tread on that. There are obviously a bunch of mask wearing loser Democrats in the country who will do as they're told. There are a lot of people on the right who will not. Government is not our God. And I know that greatly, greatly bothers people like Senator Tim.
Speaker 4: The notion that rights don't come from laws and don't come from the government, but come from the creator. That's what the Iranian government believes. It's a theocratic regime that bases.
Speaker 2: Be very careful, that's all I'm saying, very very careful.
Speaker 3: And now he has a headline, but you know that, you.
Speaker 1: Know the thing headlines. We didn't get to.
Speaker 2: Trump single handedly reversing US immigration trends. Data shows yes, keep going, keep going more. Ohio bill would let utilities reduce customer thermostat at, thermostat and water heater usage. It was inevitable the second we allowed thermostats into our homes that are connected to the internet, connected to Wi Fi. Not that you would find that in my house. It was inevitable the scumbags and the government would reach their heavy hand into your home and adjust your thermostat all. Why they build windmills and shut down coal plants. Justice Department considering ban on transgender people owning firearms. They're not going to get away with that, but it is a brilliant, brilliant move to get lefties to defend guns that'll be entertaining. Rubio Venezuelan boat posed immediate threat, and the US will keep targeting cartels. I mean, I don't know about it. Idiot threat, but it was wonderful to watch. In hilarious, Trump says US soldiers will remain in Poland. I bet you Poland is fun. I bet it's a lot. I've never even been. I don't know that I'll ever go, but I could see it being fun. Being stationed in Poland Tomorrow is going to be fun, because it's asked doctor Jesse Friday tomorrow. I'll see you then. That's all