Speaker 1: Don't answer the phone, Elvis Duran, the Elvis Duran's phone tapp.
Speaker 2: Dear Elvis Durant, I love that annoying telemarketer that doesn't hang up and keeps calling back. My friend Sherry would be so angry if he called her, and it would be hilarious for your phone taps. So here we go.
Speaker 3: Sherry is about to get a phone tap.
Speaker 2: From Michael Lovenheimer and this email comes from Lynn Wilkinson.
Speaker 3: Is today's phone tap?
Speaker 1: Verb poor covering.
Speaker 3: Oh yes, this is mister Michael up in Himen with the Random House DVD Club of America. How are you today?
Speaker 1: Good? Thank you.
Speaker 3: We'd like to offer you fourteen movies for one penny.
Speaker 1: I'm sorry, this is a business and I can't talk to you right now.
Speaker 3: All you need to do is to agree to purchase three more DVDs.
Speaker 1: Verb poor covering.
Speaker 3: Oh yes, this is mister Michael up Inheimen with the Random House DVD Club of America, and we'd like to offer you fourteen movies for one penny.
Speaker 1: This is a business. I told you I really have no time for you right now.
Speaker 3: Well that's where you're wrong, ma'am. There's always time for movies.
Speaker 1: You're at the Random House DVD Company Club of America.
Speaker 3: Yes, okay, okay, we like to offer you fourteen movies for one penny. All you need to do is agreed to purchase three more DVDs at regular club prices.
Speaker 1: I told you we are on a do not call list. I will be reporting you.
Speaker 3: Actually, we don't pay attention to do not call list.
Speaker 1: This is miss thank you.
Speaker 3: My name is mister Michael Oppenheimer. Covering mister Michael Oppenheimer here with an offer you cannot refuse.
Speaker 1: Miss Michael, I'm refusing it.
Speaker 3: No, you're not, because this is the DVD. Do you own a DVD player? Ma'am?
Speaker 1: Goodbye? Do you own a.
Speaker 3: Dv you answer my questions now? I'm being no, I'm being very very calm.
Speaker 1: Know me.
Speaker 3: My name is mister Michael Oppenheimer.
Speaker 1: I heard that I'm with the Random.
Speaker 3: DVD Club of America and we have a special offer today that you cannot get anywhere else. You cannot find this in stores.
Speaker 1: Michael, you better go sell them to the store because you're not getting anywhere here. You're talking to a brick wall.
Speaker 3: Okay, what company do you work.
Speaker 1: With, ma'am? I own the company.
Speaker 3: Okay, do you have a DVD in the office.
Speaker 1: Michael, you need a new job and is not working.
Speaker 2: I know.
Speaker 3: Okay. All you need to do is agreed approachase three more at regular club prices in two years.
Speaker 1: Go sign up for an appointment. WHOA, Michael, you're harassing me.
Speaker 3: I'm not harassing you. Miss. This is the Random House DVD Club.
Speaker 1: No, I know. I heard it all before.
Speaker 3: My name is mister Michael up and him.
Speaker 1: I know that too.
Speaker 3: We'd like to offer you fourteen movies.
Speaker 1: We call go talk to your boss.
Speaker 3: After your first refusal, Can.
Speaker 1: I talk to your boss? Please?
Speaker 3: I am the boss.
Speaker 1: You are the boss.
Speaker 3: I am the bes.
Speaker 1: You better get a new job.
Speaker 3: Are you ready to join our club now.
Speaker 1: Miss Michael? Leave me alone?
Speaker 3: No, we'd like to offer you fourteen movies for one tannel.
Speaker 1: I don't want any movie and all you need to do is a green don't have a DVD?
Speaker 3: Leave me alone? You know these movies are available on time.
Speaker 1: We have these.
Speaker 3: We have VHS movies. You know. If you sign up a.
Speaker 1: Metal Sex Canty Police Department, we do have a plan.
Speaker 3: For people who do not have VHS's or DVD players.
Speaker 1: You know, Michael. You better get off the phone before I call the cops.
Speaker 3: I'm not going away anytime soon. Way, Now you're being snippy with.
Speaker 1: Me, Miss, Yes, I'm being very snippy. Now get off my phone.
Speaker 3: Why are you being so angry angry line, You're an angry individual.
Speaker 1: You're making me more angry by the minute.
Speaker 3: There's no reason to be bitter.
Speaker 1: I have a company.
Speaker 3: Will you please alone? I can't take it anymore.
Speaker 1: We'll get another job.
Speaker 3: I have one last question for you, Miss, What do you want? Do you know a woman?
Speaker 1: I don't know anything. Michael by the name.
Speaker 3: Of Lynn Wilkinson. My god, this is scary Jones and Lynn has asked us to play a phone tap on you.
Speaker 1: That's it. I quit, I quit, I quit, I quit.
Speaker 3: I'm your friendly phone telemarketer.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, that's why you told me keep picking it up.
Speaker 3: I'm the Elvis Duran phone tap. This phone tab was pre recorded with permission granted by all participants.
Speaker 1: The Elvis Duran phone tap only on Elvis Duran in the Morning Show