Speaker 1: Watch up and welcome back to another episode of No Sealer's podcast with your hosts Now. Fuck that with your load glasses Malone?
Speaker 2: Why that's why did that sound like? Uh? DJ call you smiled?
Speaker 3: You shouldn't do that.
Speaker 4: He's smart, You're smart?
Speaker 2: Why am I smart?
Speaker 4: What you got over there.
Speaker 3: Is cold not really water water right here? You're tired.
Speaker 5: I'm sleepy. I've been I didn't go to sleep. I was up to like two thirties, almost three three, and then I've been up.
Speaker 3: Since like something, I've been up all day.
Speaker 4: I was up since four thirty since I didn't feel like kissed.
Speaker 2: Why you just didn't kiss him?
Speaker 4: He didn't come to where I was.
Speaker 2: Why he didn' kiss him when you saw him?
Speaker 4: I didn't see him?
Speaker 6: Yeah, like what or for one, he don't I don't work like an hour and a half late.
Speaker 4: Okay, so didn't even say where he was or nothing.
Speaker 3: He just came.
Speaker 2: So then why you just didn't kid when he came in.
Speaker 4: I was in the kitchen and he just came in and walked right to the office to go smoke.
Speaker 2: I'm like, because you're turning him into out Bundy.
Speaker 4: No, because probably what I text them?
Speaker 1: So exactly some fucked up ship to continue on the fuck that listen. I don't want to turn no ceilings into our therapy session. I'm talking to bread about people y'all trying to.
Speaker 2: Talk to me. Fuck y'all, life whatever.
Speaker 1: As far as they're listening audience. But also I don't want the nigga hear the podcast. You just be telling these niggas and.
Speaker 2: I don't like Cuz.
Speaker 1: Look, all I'm saying to you is you have to come to a space. Women y'all have that bad right y'all. Y'all are supposed to naturally be like the soul, soothers like settle the soul. Why is the only thing to escalate? Why is it to escalate it? Why would you escalate a problem? Why is it when somebody complains about a problem, you respond back with a complaint about a problem.
Speaker 2: Why not solve the problem?
Speaker 1: If you felt, you know what I mean, whatever he didn't kiss you, then when you see this nigga kiss him, hey, I miss.
Speaker 2: You today, that would just settle it. Why do you you can't match the energy? You can't.
Speaker 1: You literally are completely we males and females. Males are from heaven. Women are from hell, so we cannot match energy.
Speaker 2: Because we really are.
Speaker 3: Let's just go.
Speaker 2: No, I was just a jump.
Speaker 1: No, But but I really had the epiphany after we left right the last podcast, right when you got off topic with your craziness whatever.
Speaker 2: Most women are not good people?
Speaker 4: What what you mean?
Speaker 1: I know this sounds crazy, and I don't want to pick on women, but I was thinking about it because and I was like, damn, Like if you think about what makes somebody not a good person, like like lying, like a liar, Like women culturally are brought up to lie, right, like with weaves, lashes, makeup all kind of shit like girdles, heels, certain type of bras to push tennis up.
Speaker 3: It's a lot of men with the weaves and all that shit.
Speaker 1: Right, don't you But don't you look at them crazy? You'd be like, the fuck is wrong with that nigga? Because y'all look at us to be the beacon of realness. So when you see a nigga that, imagine your nigga was like, oh you know what, Rin, I'm finna go give me a six.
Speaker 4: Pack in the gym.
Speaker 2: No, you're going to doctor Miami. Imagine.
Speaker 1: He was like, yeah, you know this my package is cool, but I'm asking what if what if your nigga break came home.
Speaker 2: He's like, man, my package ain't hit and four inches.
Speaker 4: Going to suck it out.
Speaker 5: He's gonna go get Oh no, baby, don't you know.
Speaker 2: What I'm saying.
Speaker 1: He's like, no, I need it, And you're like, but I'm not complaining, and he like, but I feel funny.
Speaker 2: Oh hell no, that's what y'all say. That's what y'all say.
Speaker 3: That hell no, I'm being honest. I'm gonna say, hell no, you're tripping.
Speaker 1: But that's what I'm saying because if women want to do it, you'll be okay with it cool.
Speaker 6: If you want to do it and you want to go and you want to make your dick bigger, ahead, go ahead, make it bigger.
Speaker 4: Do it.
Speaker 3: This is win win for fine.
Speaker 6: I'm not tripping off of it, though, But if you want to make it bigger, go ahead.
Speaker 1: That's what you think you'll feel. He has six people, I'm gonna get it. He like, I'm gonna get a daddy makeover.
Speaker 2: Daddy makeover, daddy makeover.
Speaker 4: Gee.
Speaker 2: I think that's look. I'm gonna go get a six pack. I'm gonna go get a hairline, get some calves.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna get some cash, and they're gonna have four more inches on my Johnson hmm, dicking it up.
Speaker 2: I'm gonna be looking good for I'm gonna get the muscle girth.
Speaker 3: Daddy.
Speaker 6: No, he's like, I'm gonna get a daddy, Daddy, and Mommy can't get no makeover.
Speaker 4: Just daddy, just daddy. You're not feeling that.
Speaker 1: Because you know why women, for the most part, are bad people were I mean, culture, you guys are brought up to lie. Right, not innately. Innately y'all are God like y'all, God like y'all, God y'all, the delivery of life. You bring life into this this universe right and innately y'all are awesome, But like, culturally, y'all all brought up horrible, you know what I mean. And maybe it wasn't as bad, but it's gotten.
Speaker 2: Worse over the years.
Speaker 1: I just really chipped off that y'all culturally are brought up to lie.
Speaker 2: It's not a big deal for girls show up when we were lashes. It's like this normal.
Speaker 5: They don't well, I mean, I know some women that lie about what kind of surgery should they get But now the times it just be like, yeah, I got that, I've got that, I got whatever I got my you know, they walk their wigs like that.
Speaker 6: I guess he's saying lying because it's not a rigid it's not so. This is like, I don't mean you're bad, you a bad.
Speaker 2: Person or a liar.
Speaker 1: So if a niggas telling you like he only got a nigga, think you with him this whole time? He got two girls, He's like, well only got one of the girl, and no big deal, y'all been together for twenty You know why. It's not because you don't understand lying is lying.
Speaker 3: That's not a lie. If I'm telling you I got to weave in my fucking.
Speaker 4: Head, you're not telling me.
Speaker 2: You're not lying. I'm not lying, You're not. What about the person lying?
Speaker 1: What about the person? What about the person that that you can't tell? You don't walk down street saying I have a weave.
Speaker 3: If you ask me, I'll tell you.
Speaker 2: This is so.
Speaker 1: Then so then so if your nigga for twenty years and he may be making you feel like y'all been together, he been about you. Twenty years later, he got a kid and a wife.
Speaker 2: On the side. He can take care of you guys.
Speaker 3: The same thing.
Speaker 2: He like, listen, you're missing, you're missing a point.
Speaker 4: Of lying, hear you.
Speaker 3: But that is not. That's ridiculous to you.
Speaker 2: Because you have been so conditioned too. Lie. It's not lying, man, It is lying. It lies to the public.
Speaker 6: Eyes whatever, for what they see. So that's the howise So you I'm just walking down the street.
Speaker 5: If you can't tell that mean that my beautician did it, well, okay, if you can't tell.
Speaker 1: Hey, why not feel the same way. Well, I didn't know for twenty years. He had a whole another wife and the kids.
Speaker 2: He did it. Well, I know it's not. It's I know it's not. I know it's not because y'all is so conditioned that y'all lie is so petty and nothing in white lie, a little pretty white lie. It's not. It's not. I'm not talking about y'all. Y'all know. I listen.
Speaker 1: I love y'all so much with all my home. I swear to God your soul, man, I do something to the nigga for y'all. But I'm also gonna tell y'all the truth. And I'm not gonna lie here and I'm not gonna act like it ain't what it is because we in here, We in this motherfucker so straight up like that shit is a lie that y'all be comfortable with. And I was thinking about everything that you would say make somebody not a good person.
Speaker 2: The culture of women is brought up to be that way, like.
Speaker 1: Like like I'm saying, lying, Like, if you met a guy that's a liar, you like he would not you would not consider him a good person.
Speaker 2: You just wouldn't. If he lied all the.
Speaker 1: Time, or if he was conditioned to lie, or if his lies was deceiving to your eyes, you wouldn't think of him as a good person.
Speaker 6: But if you're telling your man or whoever else, like you know what I'm saying, it's between you guys' shop relationship. So if you got a weave and you're telling him he has a weave, you're not lying to him.
Speaker 2: You're lying to everybody else that sees you don't matter.
Speaker 3: We're talking about the mate.
Speaker 2: That's not what we're talking about.
Speaker 3: I said, women, Nah, I'm just fucking with you.
Speaker 2: No, I don't, y'all don't think about that. I know, like I get it in y'all. Mind y'all like it.
Speaker 1: It's been a lie that y'all been telling so long that you feel like it's not lying anymore.
Speaker 4: Oh not everybody you know has to worry about that?
Speaker 2: What do you mean?
Speaker 4: Everybody? Don't you know? They just are who they are?
Speaker 3: Everybody don't you know? There's lots of people that make up, but I don't. That don't mean I just don't.
Speaker 6: But I mean me, My makeup that I just hade to wear just enhances beauty.
Speaker 4: It's not lying about who I am.
Speaker 2: How does it enhance your beauty?
Speaker 6: Because it makes my like when I shade in my eyebrows and makes it darker.
Speaker 4: Why it's not changing.
Speaker 2: But it's not that dark, So so do Why I make it darker if it's.
Speaker 4: Not that dark, because that's how I like it, Like.
Speaker 1: Somebody else, not yourself, that's me. If you need to make it darker, then you didn't like the shade it was Initially?
Speaker 4: I just like the really shame.
Speaker 2: No sinners? Yeil glass is low? Read what up?
Speaker 3: Hey?
Speaker 2: Reread?
Speaker 3: What up going on?
Speaker 2: Yeah? I was just thinking about that, though.
Speaker 1: I really be on that bullshit you're over here talking about. He said, really bullshit though weird, Like, let's let's strip. Let's strip, Let's strip one hundred years of bullshit. Let's strip what everybody finds is normal, and let's just talk about for real. Let's say you met a nigga, right, and this nigga he drove around the manserati, he acting like he had money, design and all that, you got what him pregnant, married and all.
Speaker 2: He like, I got you. We're good.
Speaker 1: That's what he's telling you, Like, oh, we're straight, I got you, We're good, y'all getting a relationship.
Speaker 2: He homeless, sleeping in his car.
Speaker 3: A lot of niggas out here.
Speaker 1: Would you consider I'm a bad person? Yeah, yeah, because he's lying.
Speaker 4: Yeah, that's a big lie.
Speaker 2: That's how that's how we fit.
Speaker 6: That's exactly what you're But his lie is affecting someone else's life.
Speaker 1: Your lives are affecting somebody else's life. Cow, what do you mean? Because if you look at it, there's certain things where people get with people and they look like this motherfucker is not them. Like even imagine you met a dude, right and you had to girdle on and heels and all this shit, and you PLoP all that shit down and that shit falling all over the place.
Speaker 2: You have ruined this man's life.
Speaker 4: What do you mean were ruined his life just.
Speaker 1: Like that, just the same way you're saying it, I'm telling you. And culturally, y'all are brought up and bad ideas. Y'all not brought up to truly love y'allself. Y'all brought up to really look at other people and judge yourself based off of something else, Like y'all don't even do things that fit y'allself because y'all so busy looking at other people, Like y'all go get asked if somebody else got asked, even though you don't have ass like I ain't never saw no nigga with the six pack, was like, let me go get a six package.
Speaker 2: He got one ship, I've seen it. I'm the low got me the six.
Speaker 4: Pack for I ain't saying you need a six pack, but trust they do it.
Speaker 2: But that and you wouldn't date. You wouldn't date that nigga.
Speaker 6: That there are several women that are there's a lot of men that are getting plastic surgery that women are okay with.
Speaker 1: I know because now they in the world of bullshit, you gotta think even then, like like, won't no nigga marry no high dollar prostitute.
Speaker 2: We don't care how rich they is.
Speaker 4: But now what.
Speaker 2: Y'all will marry a buster ass nigga because he rich?
Speaker 4: Oh wow? Like who is the I mean there are women that that will do that. But that's the whole.
Speaker 6: But like take money in my first place.
Speaker 2: But you it's in the point because y'all for sale.
Speaker 3: That's I don't know, that's never been something else.
Speaker 2: That face she was like that math.
Speaker 5: Is Mathew, That math is Mathew.
Speaker 1: Whoa ain't nothing like when somebody get two plus two weeks four whatever?
Speaker 2: I know that face. I know that twos two weeks four face like you.
Speaker 3: I have to have some somewhere right last for me, it's not but you have been bought before what you mean bought?
Speaker 2: Sure?
Speaker 1: I mean you're not a prostitute for you ain't walking the strow. But you have seen a guy that you wouldn't have talked to because he had money.
Speaker 2: You was like, fuck it, this it could be worse.
Speaker 3: You right about that, you'd be like, okay.
Speaker 2: I ain't never talked no about but.
Speaker 4: It's like it's it's still like Okay.
Speaker 6: You know what, though, no matter how much money you have, I'm still not about to I'm not about to take yours.
Speaker 1: That's not the culture of women, though the culture of women is definitely take the bullshit.
Speaker 4: I can't do it. I just can't. That's probably the problem.
Speaker 3: Shut up.
Speaker 2: Well I think that's that. But yes, that is the problem.
Speaker 1: You know men's responsibility, but you don't know woman's responsibility. But the fuck Okay, go pick your car up when your car is breaking and spend the money. Your responsibility is shutting the fuck up. If we're going old school.
Speaker 4: Yeah theory, right should Yeah.
Speaker 3: And it's like, I mean, you was just giving me.
Speaker 2: You know, I totally understand.
Speaker 4: I was just getting a synopsis of what was, you know, summary of what was going on.
Speaker 2: Well, I'm still glad you got my ship because this motherfucker. Thank you. I love you for that. Thank you.
Speaker 1: You are my guy. Nope, it's everything else. It's got to be focused the old school.
Speaker 4: I love that.
Speaker 5: Just be like, okay, baby, exactly, my aunt my mom said bullshit.
Speaker 3: Just be like, okay, you know what, You're right, and that's true, and it's so true.
Speaker 4: Now I'll be like I do it.
Speaker 5: I'm telling you, I'm working on so I know what she's going through right now. She gotta get through it. But it's it's the truth. Just be like it's certain ship. You just I don't want to argue about you. Just don't want to.
Speaker 4: I didn't even want to know. I didn't. It's stupid.
Speaker 2: So then kiss the nigga and let it be. You don't have to argue, baby, you don't have to match fire.
Speaker 4: With fire, right, and we're both fire.
Speaker 2: No, you not fire at all. You shut the fuck up, you shout around. I'm a water sign.
Speaker 4: You are a sagittary.
Speaker 2: I am water.
Speaker 4: You are a sagittary.
Speaker 2: They cannot I am water.
Speaker 4: You're not as sagittarius.
Speaker 2: Yes, I put out all.
Speaker 4: Your sagittary fire fire that ship.
Speaker 2: Don't tell me nothing.
Speaker 4: I don't give a I know your fire.
Speaker 6: Never Leo Sagittarius and aries is fired.
Speaker 4: You don't know what the hell.
Speaker 2: I don't care what the white people say whatever. I know what my soul is.
Speaker 3: Your soul is water.
Speaker 4: He do be putting out my motherfucking flame. I'll be like, God, damn.
Speaker 1: That's because my nigga. Because that my nigga, deserves some love. My nigga deserves some love, like we deserve some love. We tried so hard to make motherfucker's life better, and it's like it's met with complaints and ungratitude or questions instead of just being like, thank you, you're my hero.
Speaker 2: Because literally, when you with somebody, you're their hero.
Speaker 4: I'm gonna go home and be like, baby, you're my hero.
Speaker 2: Now we talking send that nigga. Did you ever look at you to YouTube?
Speaker 4: You my hero?
Speaker 2: No?
Speaker 3: No, it's so funny. I just be like baby, he'd be like, right, hero like this shit.
Speaker 1: Yes, that's all.
Speaker 2: That's all men want to be is your hero. That's all we want to be, is your hero.
Speaker 3: That's so cute.
Speaker 2: That's all we want to be.
Speaker 1: We try our best and we come up so fucking short, and we really don't be coming up short. But y'all just have unrealistic expectations because of existing. You want a nigga have time and money. He worked too much, He don't got enough money, We don't go enough places.
Speaker 2: Blah blah.
Speaker 1: It's not like, damn, you know what, My life could be fucked up and I have a roof over my head.
Speaker 4: I do think about that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but you don't actually act on that. You don't. You don't.
Speaker 4: I was thinking the other day, I'm like, I want to take him on a date.
Speaker 2: That's not what we don't want that.
Speaker 4: What the fuck do you want?
Speaker 2: You know what we want? We want new batteries for the trunk. Oh, you ain't never lied, you know, I ain't never lie.
Speaker 6: It was like, see these rooms, like this is a good.
Speaker 2: Christmas nigga gotta hand around.
Speaker 3: I know that's right, man.
Speaker 2: I'm so sorry my.
Speaker 3: Boy never heard.
Speaker 2: Like you know what. You know what your nigga is too. You know it, so.
Speaker 1: You go, you're doing it again. You cannot help it. And that's what I'm saying innately, y'all just speak up, folks, shut the fuck up, and first be about it.
Speaker 2: Be about it. First, be about it.
Speaker 1: Stop always trying to put out the same energy you getting get out of it. If that's the case, none of us should be doing that. If we think y'all motherfuckers could never do for me what I could do for y'all, I'm gonna pride myself and going far and over the top for y'all no matter what, even if it's a little bit I'm gonna go do more than y'all could do for me because y'all could never.
Speaker 4: Ever, that's how I be feeling. That's what I.
Speaker 1: Do, don't because I've never said that. I never said that to myself. I never was like, what you read and brit do for me? I never thought to myself, what do you read and britt do for me? When you feel like that, you don't say that ship you're.
Speaker 4: Saying, No, I'm talking about and.
Speaker 3: Not y'all.
Speaker 1: I'm just all I'm saying is if y'all met the male version of women, y'all would be devastated and y'all wouldn't.
Speaker 3: Meaning them right now, news flash, that's why you're going.
Speaker 2: That's why, that's why you find an old niggas.
Speaker 1: You're going to get them old niggas back. Hold, let me go back to my roller decks.
Speaker 3: That nigga wasn't that bad? That book, that Black Book away.
Speaker 2: Y'all old enough to that and roller decks right.
Speaker 4: Now, boys even trying to go on the roller decks.
Speaker 3: I'm good.
Speaker 2: I just need that nigga was out the roller decks. He was beating them.
Speaker 1: Twenty nineteen. Niggas was like, oh this shit is crazy. So what I'm saying is that if y'all met though, if y'all met male versions of y'allself, they'll be bitch ass niggas.
Speaker 2: Y'all would be devastated if you met a nigga that act like you.
Speaker 3: Yeah, really, brit think about it to act like me.
Speaker 2: Imagine he took time, he was in the mirror.
Speaker 3: I don't want nobody to act like me.
Speaker 2: Imagine he was he was trying to fix his hairline.
Speaker 3: I am going to say.
Speaker 2: Imagine he was in there cleaning up his eyebrows.
Speaker 3: I'm saying like, I wouldn't want.
Speaker 1: Y'allant Imagine you met a nigga Imagine, yes it is, we call him bitch ass niggas. Imagine if you met a nigga who did his eyebrow like his eyelashes. He was like, why just add a little bit because I like how I make my eye pop out.
Speaker 6: If you don't knock it off, you know, I am not make my eyes.
Speaker 3: You don't look nice.
Speaker 5: You know I'm wearing this nice shirt, you know what I mean. Sucker hugged these here so y'all can see his arms.
Speaker 3: You feel me?
Speaker 4: Sure?
Speaker 1: Do you really do you not really kind of be like, I know you see it at first, but then imagine you saw a nigga like, yeah, I don't like I just make my arms look Imagine that was your nigga. Now that's the nigga you saw at the club, and you was like, damn, his arms is nice. Look at that shirt. He's making his arms look good. So you get with the nigga, right, and then now this is your nigga. Y'all living together, and y'all finna go out somewhere. He keep changing shirt. You's like, why you keep changing the shirts. She's like, I'm trying to find one to make my arms look nice.
Speaker 4: I had one of them and turned off. I was so done. I was so like I still think to this day, like.
Speaker 3: You didn't know what side is Toasa's buttered on.
Speaker 4: I didn't like it. I didn't like it.
Speaker 1: I'm telling you listen, Imagine you met a nigga, right, and so like you've seen this nigga, right, you was like, damn, this nigga got a nice body, right, and you see his pants and his thighs, right, mcbritch, you see him.
Speaker 2: He got nice STIs he got cool? Whatever?
Speaker 3: Man?
Speaker 1: Right, You're like, damn, this shit is proper, right, You like, damn. But then you get with him and a year later he like keep changing pants. He's like You're like, damn, the pants was cool. He's like, yeah, I'm trying to find one to make my ass look good.
Speaker 3: Him. No, you mean on your ass look good.
Speaker 1: But see the first time you met him, his ass looked good and he wasn't tripping, but you didn't realize what he went through that as. So then now he your nigga, he keep changing pants like you would change pants.
Speaker 3: Oh no, that ass. I'm not having any of that.
Speaker 2: Okay.
Speaker 1: I'll say let's say you met your nigga, right, your nigga, right, your nigga. You met a nigga, right, blah blah blah and right, and you've seen him. His nigga had a fire ass cut. Right, His cut was like like fire like he had a cold flat top. It was nice party and all that, and you're like, damn, this nigga cool. Feel mean, you get at him, y'all, y'all getting along, and finally y'all start spending the night and you stay at the nigga house and the nigga take it off.
Speaker 4: Oh cg.
Speaker 6: Those are like these those are those things are like expected for like women, but men.
Speaker 4: No, what the fuck you mean?
Speaker 6: You taking off your hair and your ass?
Speaker 3: And yeah, that's just like guys, fool you on time with the hair and the hats.
Speaker 2: Don't you feel like that biggest fooling.
Speaker 4: You take your hat off?
Speaker 3: Is that? Where the mats all the way today?
Speaker 4: You're lucky, nice hairline?
Speaker 3: Like, let me see you, let me see your hair.
Speaker 4: It's right there, it's popping.
Speaker 2: I don't know what this got to do with me.
Speaker 3: Load.
Speaker 2: Let me tell y'allselven, y'all gonna get me all the way. I don't.
Speaker 1: I don't even have it. I don't have another gear. This is the if you if you love me, you're gonna love me.
Speaker 4: That's who he is.
Speaker 1: It's for sure thinking through like and the more you fuck with me, you're gonna be like, oh this nigga serious.
Speaker 2: So I'm serious about this. You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: I'm serious. But all I'm saying to you is that's what I was saying. Women are culturally raised to be bad people, you.
Speaker 2: Know what I mean, Like.
Speaker 1: Somewhere along the line, right and I think it's because y'all were made to be such givers in the world, right, Like like innately y'all were y'all were born to be givers, the giver of life, the giver of nurture and nurturing. So somewhere along the line, y'all was like, we need to keep something for ourselfs and it went from something simple to everything. And that's why I'm saying most women are not good people, you know what I mean. I'm not saying they like Satan themselves. I'm saying they're not good people. I mean, and if you met a man that acts like you did, you'd be devastated. You'd be like, what the fault there? But that's why any time even think about it, when we have emotional attacks and we be like, well wait a minute, y'all like, hold up this nigga A can't like me like you want us to keep our composure, you be like, no, you gotta be cool. If a nigga yell, If a nigga yell, you'd be like, hey, shut the fuck up? That will you be like that? You'll kind of be like, man, fuck you. But in the back of your mind it might wet your little you know what I'm saying, but shut the fuck up. Shut your stupid ass down. I just wouldn't fix your car.
Speaker 2: Shut the fuck up, right, And you.
Speaker 1: Might say something like, well, I was just saying my car. But in the back of your mind you'd be like that nigga.
Speaker 3: That nigga boy, that's why my man.
Speaker 1: But when he starts to plead with you, like you will plead where he's like emotionally like, I'm feeling fucked up. You're making me feel unappreciated, right, You're like the gratitude is lacking.
Speaker 2: You like, act the funny.
Speaker 1: Exactly exactly why you acting like that, Hey, daddy makeover.
Speaker 3: I don't want to know, daddy makeover.
Speaker 2: Daddy makeover. Maer, daddy fucking makeover.
Speaker 5: But nah, come on now, Like some guys, you know, maybe they were like overweighth for a long time whatever like that, and they maybe always wanted it and maybe they wanted to just go ahead and get it done.
Speaker 6: Maybe they were like, oh, you know, overweight, and they had a chance to suck it all out.
Speaker 1: And you know, I'm not listening, I don't happening to say. I'm just saying that if you dating your nigga, and your nigga was like, you know, I need to go with a six pack, but like, I'm not feeling how I look in the mirror, and maybe you would be supportive me. He's like, I'm gonna give me a six pack, but you.
Speaker 4: Like, I know a guy that went and got life. I wasn't dating.
Speaker 1: I've heard something, but I'm saying, but you're telling me, like, dang, I like you how you are, like your beauty, like you're a handsome.
Speaker 4: The way you are.
Speaker 1: But we love all women. We love women skinny with no ads, and we love women think as a motherfucker with all the curves in the world, So we don't give a.
Speaker 2: Fuck curves you like, that's no curves. Who cares?
Speaker 1: They got a pussy? It got a pussy. Is the pussy functioning?
Speaker 2: Do you need to spit? Start it?
Speaker 4: There's Is there such thing as a bad.
Speaker 5: Why do you always ask there's not because it doesn't matter.
Speaker 1: True, Well, there could be some bad experience, but that's not what we're not gonna focus on that.
Speaker 2: What we're gonna focus on.
Speaker 1: What we're gonna focus on is what we're gonna focus on is like if you met a nigga, Like that does ship.
Speaker 2: The way woman we do. Imagine, yo, nigga, just ride you meet a.
Speaker 1: Nigga and a cool nigga, right, you're like damn and y'all start hanging out and then y'all Friday, spend the night and y'all finna get up and go to breakfast, and he in the mirror for like two hours.
Speaker 2: Doing ship like trying to get itself in cool you know what I mean?
Speaker 6: Like that's okay with that, definitely weird.
Speaker 4: But for me, no.
Speaker 3: Dressed like two hours, but.
Speaker 2: It was a little long because you know, run in.
Speaker 3: The mirrorship he was. You know you noticed.
Speaker 5: I noticed, like Damn, nigga, like I'm ready, Like I don't got to make it.
Speaker 6: I don't want to be ready before my man. Like if I'm ready before you what.
Speaker 2: You trying to get his ship together?
Speaker 6: I should be when I'm ready. We should be leaving, not me sitting around waiting. I'm waiting for my man to get dressed.
Speaker 1: Okay, let me ask y'all honest question. Let's say you met a guy and this guy is a ship you love. He thinks he's handsome. Y'all went out there dinner y'all hung out days and days and weeks and weeks, and now is the time, y'all about to spend the night, right, and he like, come through, you know what I'm saying, And this that and the third and y'all hang out. Y'all have a bomb ass night. Its own right. It's great boom boom bom. So now y'all take it.
Speaker 2: Y'all in a.
Speaker 1: Relationship, y'all serious now, and now you're starting to stay over there, now, staying over there. And the fourth night, now, this is the fourth night in the road. You stayed there, and the nigga come to bed with an avocado.
Speaker 2: Mask on.
Speaker 4: The fourth night, the fourth.
Speaker 1: Night, because remember y'all don't already messed around you. You notice he was a handsome nigga. And it's the first night y'all spend the night, y'all together. Now now y'all hanging out all the time, but now y'all moving in. And then the fourth night, y'all together, on the night he comes with an avocados.
Speaker 4: Oh, that's his first time with it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, And this is a part of his daily regiment.
Speaker 4: What the fuck is going on?
Speaker 2: And this is a part of his daily He's like, oh, this is my daily regiment.
Speaker 4: That's how I mean, that's that's how you keep it together.
Speaker 2: If your nigga case so, that wouldn't bother you.
Speaker 1: If your nigga came to bed with an avocado mask.
Speaker 2: He was like, what makes my skin look good?
Speaker 5: Okay, Well, I don't know about no mask, but I do. You know, I know a guy that you know he had like bad skin for a long time and.
Speaker 2: Not bad skin.
Speaker 1: That's different, right, because medication I'm talking about. He's just a guy that he just cares about his skin. He's like, yeah, when he comes in with.
Speaker 3: An avocado masks, didn't care about the skin.
Speaker 6: I said, he comes into bed, I don't want you to be with me.
Speaker 3: No, damn mask on?
Speaker 2: Girl, don't people don't girl sleep with him sometimes?
Speaker 3: No, we don't sleep with masks. You gotta take that off.
Speaker 1: But I'm saying he coming to lay down with it. Ain't laying down for a hour. He got a green mask on his face.
Speaker 2: No, thanks for real, you.
Speaker 3: Be bridging if if I put it on.
Speaker 2: No, no, this is his daily regimenent let me put this on.
Speaker 1: No, no, no, no, no, this is his daily regimen of skincare, he's exfoliate.
Speaker 3: No, I don't want no.
Speaker 4: Now if I'm you know, doing his face and I'm okay, but.
Speaker 2: No, No, it's just his thing. He's like, I'm gonna put you on his mask.
Speaker 1: And then the first night you might have liked you, like, let's try his mask and I'll both try them and it's cute, right, But then he never stops using it.
Speaker 6: And like sometimes you stop say, you know, he's just not for me, Like I'm just not into that.
Speaker 2: Into what into men with good skin?
Speaker 6: No, into you pampering yourself more than me, Like I'm just not into that.
Speaker 4: I don't I don't want that. No, so let me pamper you.
Speaker 2: But that's his thing.
Speaker 6: Let me, let me, let me do that. I don't want you to do that or be into that because I don't like it.
Speaker 1: Okay, all right, what about is it daddy makeover?
Speaker 2: Is it daddy do over? Mommy makeover? Daddy do over?
Speaker 4: Daddy needs to do that over?
Speaker 1: Okay, Okay, let's say you and this guy, y'all been talking on social media and y'all just been flirting, right boom boom boom. You love the chemistry. He talked to you about the right things. Everything is a one. You're like, Oh, this is my kind of guy. And y'all finally meet up and he's handsome. You're like, oh this nigga cool right, and y'all start ordering for this on y'all have a great conversation. Shit, fire right, you like them? And then the bill come. He looks down and looks.
Speaker 2: At you, like what you doing? No, Like, he looks down and look at you like for you to pay the bill? It's your first date?
Speaker 4: What are you doing.
Speaker 3: I gotta go to the restroom real quick.
Speaker 2: He's like, okay, and he waits for you to come back. But when you get back, but when you get back to the table, the bill is on your side to the table.
Speaker 3: Yeah, no, I'll be right bad about them.
Speaker 4: And I would say, so you want me to pay this bill?
Speaker 2: And he expects it?
Speaker 6: No, what do you mean you expected? First of all, we wouldn't even been sitting down to dinner if if you're expecting me.
Speaker 4: To pay the bill. But I'm not expecting you to pay the bill. But yes you are, I.
Speaker 2: Am, Yes you are. You're not telling I want to date with you?
Speaker 5: I am. I ain't saying I never paid for no day before.
Speaker 4: But I can pay for it.
Speaker 3: Not if I'm going to.
Speaker 6: Yeah, okay, I am expecting for you to pay for it if we I mean, it depends on the situation. If I'm on a date, yeah, or you know, I'm expecting you to pay for the bill.
Speaker 4: So why is this over on my side? Like what happened?
Speaker 2: That's what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: If you met a guy that acts like y'all, you'd be like, he's a horrible guy.
Speaker 5: I just seen something kind of like that. The guy asked the girl drink. She ordered like a gang of food and stuff. But instead of him like, oh, taking for her baby, No, she.
Speaker 3: Ordered like a gang of Like they went to happy hour and they had like fifteen dollars like oyster shots or something, and she ordered like four traits of that. Then she had a meal, Then she had a drink.
Speaker 4: Is there a limit?
Speaker 5: And then this fool said he was going to bathom never came back. Oh, so she had to pay for the meal.
Speaker 2: Wasn't her food and her meal it was all hers.
Speaker 3: I don't know.
Speaker 5: I guess he probably had one drink her bad. He said he want in a basket. That mean he didn't pay for a shit, But she tried her bad, her bad, but the way it looked, I was like, damn, I probably would have left her ask there too, because it was kind of like she was much. She was doing way too much, because first she said this guy had been texting her, and he'd been really texting himself because she wasn't responding. But then finally she was one day he hit her on and.
Speaker 4: She was like a board day. She was going to get some food and.
Speaker 3: He was going to have drinks, and she was like yeah.
Speaker 5: So she goes right and she's going and she's ordering all this ship and when I mean like shelves of oysters, like like fifteen or at least twelve oysters on the thing on the rack. She had like four of those. Then she had an actual meal, then she had a drink, she.
Speaker 4: Had an appetizer, and melon was he just no, I.
Speaker 5: Have to show you the video. It was like the fucking place was like this big had like twelve raw oyster, like four of them, all different ones.
Speaker 3: So every time she finished one, they brought another one out. So she had four of those, so she probably had like thirty something oysters. Yeah, and then she.
Speaker 2: Turned around right, spent.
Speaker 5: Yeah, and then she had a meal and then she turned around and had a drink or whatever. He got up, he said he's going to rest room, be right back, and left her there.
Speaker 1: So if you went out on the day with a man, you just kind of was drinking. He was like, yeah, just drink, you know, we're good, and you ordering drinks. He ordered one or two, and that you ordered one hundred and twenty hours of drink.
Speaker 2: You thought he had it.
Speaker 1: You thought he was having it because he been trying to get with you, and he ordered twenty five dollars worth of drink because he don't drink like that.
Speaker 2: But you drink.
Speaker 1: No, y'all drink a little bit more. And then he just he's like, oh, let me hit the bathroom. I got to piss this liquor running through me. And then he didn't come back. You wouldn't think to yourself like, damn.
Speaker 3: That motherfucker.
Speaker 5: But okay, because I'm not going anywhere without no money in my pocket, so I'm I'm gonna pay that bill.
Speaker 3: But just trifler, right, trifling.
Speaker 2: You just said you would do the same thing.
Speaker 5: No, I'm saying I wouldn't. I would leave. I would leave her. I would have left her.
Speaker 1: But I'm saying what I'm saying. You just said you would have left the same way you said that for dude. You said if you went out with a dude, right, and y'all was eating together, and y'all went on a date, and he expected you to pay the bill. Say, I'm going to the bathroom when I'm leaving. Are you trifling?
Speaker 3: I said it was trifling.
Speaker 2: Are you trifling? Hell?
Speaker 3: Yeah, I'm trying to walk away. But I'm saying for myself. You're asked me, I don't pay for that shit, and I'm gonna say he's trifling. Same thing, like, yeah, you're right, Yeah I could be trifling.
Speaker 5: But I would have. I would have left her because the way it seemed, it looked like she was trying to take advantage obviously. Now me, you inviting me out for some drinks? Right if I drink a little bit more than you or whatever, niggaf you're on a budget.
Speaker 3: Let me know why. I'm just saying, let me know.
Speaker 2: Then you need to let you know he's on a budget.
Speaker 1: Why would you not drink like you're paying for it.
Speaker 3: Oh, I'm never gonna not pay for I'm never gonna not.
Speaker 2: Do that, So then nobody needs to let you know they're on.
Speaker 3: But I'm saying, if he looking at me like like that, I like, you order one more drink?
Speaker 2: Why you need to do it? Why would you order that?
Speaker 6: I mean she's drinking. She's ordering drinks that she would pay for with her money.
Speaker 1: She should she shouldn't even but she should not have to. She shouldn't even have to worry about what he looks like.
Speaker 6: No, I don't. I'd be like, look, I want to drink it. I'm gonna drink and do what I want to do.
Speaker 2: But see that's your main problem right there.
Speaker 3: You do what you want to do.
Speaker 1: The she's gonna tell the nigga that she actually married to that, let me do what I want to do. Bullshit, That's not the point. What I'm saying is this, This whole conversation I've told you, is if you met a man that acted like y'all, you would think they're a bad person.
Speaker 6: I think you're a good person. I think it'll be okay. I think you're you make a good.
Speaker 1: You think so, you think a male version of Brick will make a good guy?
Speaker 5: Noyes, I would No, I would no, Yes, I would No, why not?
Speaker 2: You wouldn't. You couldn't stand that nigga. You couldn't stand that nigga.
Speaker 3: I think I'm a pretty cool person.
Speaker 1: I bet you do as a girl. So if a nigga was coming in wearing a fake flat top getting this, he you, he cared about all the things you care about socially, like how he looks this, that, and he cares about all that just like you.
Speaker 2: You would not think he's.
Speaker 5: I don't want, I don't want. I'm just I was just working with you. I literally really don't. I just said that earlier. I don't want any I wouldn't want anyone to act like me.
Speaker 2: Or or a girl period.
Speaker 4: You said that earlier, Yes said early.
Speaker 3: Don't want no one to act like you because I don't. I don't need you to act like me.
Speaker 2: That's my point.
Speaker 1: That's why I started off this conversation telling you with this whole concept with Daddy made.
Speaker 3: I mean were a bad person?
Speaker 2: Was just you don't want you are like I'm telling you, the majority of y'all are bad people or not. I just proved it. You wouldn't date a nigga like you because.
Speaker 3: I don't want to. I want to like a man that acts like a female.
Speaker 2: Females act bad.
Speaker 3: Females don't act bad.
Speaker 1: They do they are conditioned to lie. They are conditioned to kind of be leeches. They are conditioned this way, like not innately.
Speaker 2: But.
Speaker 3: Because nowadays women is out here making it happen.
Speaker 1: They still they still getting some money. They still getting some money. They still getting some That's the funny part. Niggas is homeless, like niggas is waiting for a girl to take care of me. Guess what y'all think like them niggas is bullshit because if that you know who's been doing that for the last do you know exactly? And you know who been getting took care for the last I don't know twenty million, thousand years?
Speaker 3: Women?
Speaker 4: Who?
Speaker 2: She said?
Speaker 3: Women? You're saying, like, who's you know? Normally women have been the ones that need to take care of But.
Speaker 2: I think for thirty years, thirty years, y'all talking shit because because you talk about these niggas as bums and y'all got to take care of them.
Speaker 1: Huh So why they bummed? Why they not like y'all y'all been like this way since the beginning of humanity. And now at the end of the day, you got thirty years and y'all about the forty years y'all about to do.
Speaker 3: You said it before.
Speaker 5: Your man is supposed to provide and lead, you know what I'm saying, So of course I'm not gonna want a man that I have to take care of or whatever.
Speaker 1: Like no, and this is what I was telling real earlier, y'all for sure, no men's roles. I'll give y'all credit. Y'all know what we're supposed to do. But somewhere along the line, y'all forgot what the fuck y'all supposed to do.
Speaker 5: I haven't forgot for words, I'll be honest with you. I knew what it was and just didn't want to do it. So I just said fuck it. And I just was like, I'm gonna be single because I don't want to do it.
Speaker 3: None of that shit.
Speaker 2: To do the same, I applaud anybody.
Speaker 3: I mean, at least you keeping the one hundred. Like once, I really felt like, Okay, I want to do those things, and it's it's different everything.
Speaker 4: And what that? What a fuck out?
Speaker 5: You want to shut the fuck up because you want the piece in your home or you want the piece in your relationship. So that's one of the things. It's so many times like recent that I have stopped, like I knew, like, Okay, if I say this, it's gonna be you know what, fuck it because I know that I want I don't want to deal with that ship like that's just it's petty and it's not gonna.
Speaker 3: Take it nowhere. So I've been I'm telling you, I've been telling you man, he'd be like you. So I'm like, you know what, doing way better because before we was beefing, like.
Speaker 2: We just you found a treasure chest and shut the fuck up.
Speaker 3: Shut the fuck up.
Speaker 5: Sometimes I'm not but see I hate that because I'm saying how you say it. But honestly, you just need to know how to shut choose your battles like and and sometimes you do not have to say ship like I I my silence has helped me. Oh why like okay, whatever, shut let me.
Speaker 2: Why does that bother you to shut the fuck up?
Speaker 3: Because we want to be heard. Why what do you have to say whatever is on our minds?
Speaker 2: You don't have to say that.
Speaker 5: You don't have to, But I'm saying you ask why it's because some people do feel like they need to get it off their chests or they have to feel like, you know, if they're not saying anything, it bottles up and then it turns into something else. So sometimes you do have to let it out.
Speaker 2: What are you really saying?
Speaker 3: You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: I mean, like, what are you really saying? What do you feel like you need to say?
Speaker 1: I can see if somebody mistreating you, But if it's not that, then what do you really feel like you need to say?
Speaker 2: Sometimes that's the biggest sometimes worth it.
Speaker 1: It's like the police, Like I don't always try to make my point with the police.
Speaker 2: Sometimes, mother, I got I know, shut the fuck up.
Speaker 1: Well, when the police got me pulled over and they got guns and I don't got minds, I find shut the fuck up and whatever, Yeah you got that something to say? No guess what because I don't. We don't got nothing to talk about. I don't got nothing to talk about. And I'm not saying that every black person, but I tell.
Speaker 2: Black people all the time, shut the fuck up.
Speaker 1: I don't need the police to hear my Motherfuck employees, they don't give two fucks about me, and I don't give two fucks about them. Do whatever you're supposed to be doing. Let me get my ticket. I'm gonna get the fuck home. Always tell here and then man, if the police, I'm telling y'all, if the police did something to me, y'all can go fight for sure, because i just say nothing to that motherfucker. I'm not gonna argue with him. I'm not gonna talk about my arm. Motherfucker break my arm. Man, I'm gonna go to the hospital and I'm gonna get that motherfucker later. But I'm not gonna say nothing right then and there. I do all my fighting in the courthouse, not on no street when no motherfucker assholed, no gun and no badge. Now, if they not no outlaw like me. If you like a lawman, man, I'm not finna fight with you for what you legally the laws on your.
Speaker 2: I'm just saying. I'm just saying. It's like.
Speaker 1: It's too many men adopting women behavior. And that's why y'all feel the way y'all feel. See you be looking for those masculine responses like he should have told you shut the fuck up, man, I just went and got your car.
Speaker 2: Shut the fuck up. Be grateful.
Speaker 1: But then somebody told him one time, or probably somebody told him like, that's not how he's supposed to talk to him. Somebody told men, you ain't supposed to have to slap y ol lady. You might have to if you love her, might have to slap her fucking head off. She might say the wrong thing and you might need to show her. Hey, hey, hey, don't do that to me. Don't challenge my authority, don't disrespect me, don't have saw my attack, you don't call me out my name. You might have to slap her fucking head off. It's a lot of men I see on Instagram. Oh man, you know you just walk away. That ain't gonna teach her nothing. And now, if you don't want to fuck with her, walk away because if she called you out your name and you don't want her, walk away, because that's more than enough. But if you want her, you might have slapped this motherfucker. You might have to fight your homeboy. You know what I mean, because sometimes we are in these fracture situations where we're trying to figure out I'm not encouraging, you know, domestic violence. I'm saying sometimes we come from different situations where motherfuckers might have to put some respect on your name and they don't understand nothing but authority and power.
Speaker 2: Like a kid.
Speaker 1: You I mean, women ain't no mother fucker kid. But women be on some shit just like niggas be on some shit. That's all I'm saying. I'm saying if you met the male version, if either when of y'all met the male makeover versions of y'allself, y'all.
Speaker 2: Would be like, this motherfucker.
Speaker 4: Is horrible, Yeah, horrible a little bit.
Speaker 1: Imagine it just always just y'all be like he devastated. But y'all have been so conditioned, like I said, to kind of believe that that's okay because y'all are women. But it goes back to peach point, like y'all don't have a sense of accountability. Not like I'm not insulting women. I think culturally, this is how we created society purposely. Right, But again, you're looking at it right now like women is calling me and bums they're like they just waiting on somebody to take care of them. Nigga, that sounds familiar throughout humanity. That you mean you don't remember when motherfuckers used to wait with their father till somebody came and bought them and paid their daddy and to take their life over and be responsible for them and take care of them. You never heard the story of humanity being like that. But now you see a nigga that's like, well, he looking for you to pay the bill. You're like, oh my god, if y'all met the male counterparts of yall fucking self, because y'all would jump off a fucking cliff.
Speaker 2: Because y'all motherfuckers ain't good people.
Speaker 3: Yeah we are.
Speaker 2: No, you could be great, but you're not good. Y'all like Hitler.
Speaker 3: No, you didn't compare women to hit what man?
Speaker 2: And the way y'all get abortions?
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, the way y'all get abortions because y'all turned motherfucker planned parenthood into the Holocaust for babies.
Speaker 3: Wow?
Speaker 2: Oh the old glass cutting eat today?
Speaker 3: Yeah, you know you couldn't glass.
Speaker 2: Cutting, glass cutting the ankles off wake glass.
Speaker 3: As you full of shit? First off, it's not true.
Speaker 2: You just call me a liar. You are how many? How many abortions the women have a planned parenthood last year?
Speaker 3: I have no idea.
Speaker 2: I bet you's holocaust numbers allow.
Speaker 3: I believe it.
Speaker 1: Women culturally women, most women are bad people. I know, I get it, but.
Speaker 5: For real, So how you gonna say that, but then say you not attacking women? I'm not you always going to I'm not talking about women and women that. When do men actually take accountability y'all ship or make some ship better?
Speaker 3: I'm just so tired of that ship. I'm so tired of that argument.
Speaker 4: Some better.
Speaker 2: I do make it better. I make it better by accepting personally.
Speaker 3: But remember you said we ain't some about ourselves.
Speaker 1: I'm telling men make it better by accepting Hitler. We decided to take care of Hitler. We just be feeling so bad for humanity we get in these situations, we'd be like fuck man, and so we just try to deal with it, and we just deal with y'all sociopathic ways. That's why whenever y'all deal with us in sociopathic ways, y'all be like if a nigga, if y'r nigga not coming home every night and fucking bitches and coming there before, y'all would be devastated.
Speaker 5: If he didn't, if he did, if.
Speaker 2: He mistreated you, or if he didn't seen blah blah, blah whatever. You recognize that.
Speaker 3: I'm not having that exactly.
Speaker 1: But we are built to have to deal with you guys, even though you lack accountability. We are conditioned to do it. I mean, and it was built off another idea a long time ago. But it just ain't like that no more so. No, I'm not attacking women. I love women, you know what I mean. I'm not even attacking Hitler. That's somebody else's business.
Speaker 2: I don't have no choice. My mama was a woman you love. But that don't mean you motherfuckers ain't some bullshit.
Speaker 1: I love my mom with all my soulf but that don't mean that women ain't some bullshit.
Speaker 2: Y'all just be some bullshit.
Speaker 1: Sometimes a lot of times, the greatest things about y'all don't gonna be wrong. The greatest things about y'all make up for the worst shit, the fact you can give life. But even then you try to control the best part of y'all. You be like, I ain't giving that nigga, no baby, gone down there to the to the to the Holocaust tanking, to the holocau parentshood and cut the niggas down.
Speaker 3: Man.
Speaker 2: Mm hm, you know what I mean?
Speaker 1: So the best y'all are like awesome, you know, innately, nature naturally y'all.
Speaker 2: Are awesome, awesome.
Speaker 1: But the world, y'all like the way of the world.
Speaker 2: That like heat for short earth winding fires, talking about women, that's the way a child is born. Way up the world makes it's hard so cold, that's all.
Speaker 4: Oh my god, I don't know. I don't know. I can't say I have a right.
Speaker 2: That ship is hard, dog, So yeah, I'm si. No, you're.
Speaker 1: Whole sermon down, No amen, no congregation from amen, no amen from the congregation.
Speaker 4: I didn't know he was serious.
Speaker 1: Whatever, All these passionate, real fantastic points rooted in fact.
Speaker 3: Oh some of your points.
Speaker 1: Every last point was rooted in the fact. But you like, nope, fuck that two plus two is not four. Two plus two is not four. What's two plus two?
Speaker 2: Brett?
Speaker 3: What?
Speaker 2: What's two plus two?
Speaker 3: What that means? I said, But what that means.
Speaker 2: To all these facts I presented? Add it up. Two plus two is not four.
Speaker 4: D It's it's mathing. Math is mathing.
Speaker 2: The math is mathing.
Speaker 1: Whatever, Daddy, makeovers, Daddy.
Speaker 3: Keep that ship over there. Please, thank you.
Speaker 1: Good looking out for tuning into the note Sellers Podcast. Please do us a favorite, subscribe, rate, comments, share. This episode was recorded right here on the West coast of the USA and produced by my homeboy A King, for the Black Effect Podcast Network and No Heart Radio Year