Speaker 1: What's one of the most exciting things that can happen during the work week.
Speaker 2: It's a jew will show.
Speaker 1: So when you show up to your office and you're sitting at your cubicle or with the person you share a desk with, because your company is trying to save money by taking away comfortable individual working areas and dressing it up with a fancy name like open work Environment instead of cost cutting, and someone runs down the hall like a maniac and goes everyone, Doug brought in donuts. This is Sparta, and then you guys fight over the last donut in the break room.
Speaker 3: You spit on me.
Speaker 1: The normal working person like us gets very few perks at work. When they bring in free donuts. It's on and it's sometimes crazy to see how the other half lives. And the Oscars is this weekend and they just released what will be included in the celebrity gift bags that everybody who attends the Oscars will receive. We'll go over it next so you can have another reason to despise the Hollywood elite for this. It's a double show. In case you didn't know it, Sunday is a big day in our country.
Speaker 2: It's a Double Show.
Speaker 1: There are a few occasions where Americans band together and celebrate what it means to be an American, and one of those just passed the Super Bowl. And this Sunday is the day that we honor the American's most valuable and precious natural resource, our celebrities. The Oscars is being held this weekend. You know, it's the event where celebrities are awarded for their performances in movies that nobody's ever seen.
Speaker 2: Anyway, it's always.
Speaker 1: Crazy to see what kind of stuff they give the celebrities who show up to the Oscars and the gift bags that they have. And they just released what will be in this year's Oscars Celebrity gift bag.
Speaker 3: I love these.
Speaker 1: Let's go over it now so we can see what things you get. Oh, we're already rich enough to afford it.
Speaker 2: Anyway. You also get it if you're a plus one, because I would love to be a bleuss one one of those.
Speaker 1: Oh in the celebrity in the Oscars gift this year. Here are some of the perks that you'll get if you attend the Oscars. A five night luxury wellness retreat in Sri Lanka.
Speaker 3: Ooh what?
Speaker 1: And again, this is people. These are people that have made some of them hundreds of millions of dollars. Oh yeah, let's give them more. That's how the rich get richer. You work really hard to get super rich, and then people just give you free stuff so you never spend your You don't spend your money yet.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Oh man, I don't want to go to Sri Lanka. Well be an actor.
Speaker 4: I wonder if these things in the gift bags have to pay to be in the gift bags. I know, because like we've tried to be in gift bags for different like fashion shows and stuff, and we have to pay to be in the gift bagh.
Speaker 3: To get out in front of these people. Yeah, it's marketing, I mean yeah.
Speaker 5: But then those people go, like the rich and like the celebrities like Timothy's tout shadow Mate, We'll go on this trip and like post about it.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, it's worth it, That's what I mean.
Speaker 1: What else will be in the Oscars celebrity gift bag if you just show up to the Oscars? A nine hundred and fifty dollars coffee table book entitled A Journey of Iceland From Darkness to Light.
Speaker 4: What why is a thousand thousand bucks for a coffee table book.
Speaker 3: What I'm four world, that's a journey to Iceland?
Speaker 2: Is the first eggs now paper?
Speaker 3: Is there actual like ice in there.
Speaker 1: Where that they don't just don't put eggs in the basket expensive they get back for the oscars, they're like, here's some eggs.
Speaker 2: Gift card for both order of eggs.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you'll also get a four night's stay at two luxury resorts in the Maldives. Oh wow, Maldives and Jolly being not one but two different places in the Maldives. Do you think they go? I hope so, I bet you they don't though they gift these If I was a celebrity million dollars, I'd be like, hey, cousin who's always hit me up for money, go to the Maldie. Yeah. Yeah, because they probably go to these places a lot too. You know, they've got so much money that they do travel a lot. They get all kinds of perks, and they probably have already gotten seven free trips to the Maladis this year alone, right, and so they're like, I can't Oh my god, these is solerated.
Speaker 2: Is just not gonna me. I'm not gonna slum it and go there.
Speaker 1: I'm like, it's going to staying in a motel six in the Maldis, Thank you very much.
Speaker 2: I own my own house there, seventeen Butler's of my own. I would I ever do that.
Speaker 1: Art light bo body contouring with doctor Thomas Sue in Tampa, Florida.
Speaker 2: What Yeah, they definitely use that.
Speaker 3: He's in Tampa.
Speaker 4: It's not even Miami. It's not even La Tampa stick surgeon.
Speaker 2: For the discretion, Nina.
Speaker 1: Oh, they sneak off to Tampa. Nobody there, and nobody's gonna pay attention to him either, because if they're in Tampa, they'll be like, oh is that Ryan Reynolds?
Speaker 2: Whatever? Things are too good to him better than me.
Speaker 1: We're going over the things that will be in the celebrity gift bag at this year's Oscars. It's always ridiculous to find out the things that they're getting for free just for showing up to the Oscars. Stay at the five star Cottonhouse Hotel in Barcelona.
Speaker 5: This is the one that might actually get me mad because I've always wanted to go to Barcelona and you're saying that people are getting free Oh I.
Speaker 3: Thought you knew, Like the Cotton Hotel, like that was something. No, I just want to.
Speaker 5: Blon I will stay in a Motel six in Barcelona, but I just want to go, but I can't.
Speaker 3: Nobody's stopping you.
Speaker 2: For a Motel six.
Speaker 4: Though.
Speaker 1: All that would be great if they put like a you know, a week at the Motel six in the gift bag for the Oscar.
Speaker 3: They could do all their dirt and nobody would see them.
Speaker 2: That would Mexico.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you know, that would probably be good for them, because they don't do that anymore because they've gotten to the point where their rich celebrities are going to the Oscars. They don't really go stay at Motel sixes anymore. And they probably would love that, And then it would then Motel six would end up being like a four Seasons in the mouths because all the celebrities would be going. They'll be like, let's okay, let's go slumming this week. They cat camp, except when you're broke, you're call camping camping. You're on the wilderness pretending to be homeless for a weekend. But they're like, let's go camping and pretend to be homeless, stay to Motel six.
Speaker 2: Yeah, go camping. In New Orleans downtown.
Speaker 1: And then after that, I'm taking a real vacation where they can dellows me.
Speaker 2: Because you know, thats.
Speaker 1: Another thing that you'll get if you go to the celebrit if you go to the Oscars in the celebrity gift bag, twenty piece luxury gift box from Silky Smooth Lip Products.
Speaker 3: Oh okay, I like that. Definitely paid to me in this gift back.
Speaker 2: Yeah, for sure, this one doesn't. I don't even know what this is.
Speaker 1: Over a million dollars of personalized disaster recovery services from Bright Harbor.
Speaker 2: That does that mean insurance?
Speaker 3: Oh my gosh, that's fires.
Speaker 1: That one they that's worth it because all the insurance companies drop the celebrities who lived in the palisades where the houses burned, all the celebrity house work.
Speaker 4: So it's like a boutique insurance place can just take care of them.
Speaker 1: Not yes, well only partial, Well only if you're invited to the party.