Speaker 1: I mean, that's it's all. It's all based on preference. You stop while you behind, you behind right now, Joe.
Speaker 2: Again, y'all, you you're disrespecting Derrek Lawrence and what he's done today. We are, we are, we're disrespecting this resume and what he's done.
Speaker 1: Act like you just all I'm act. I just think he acts like.
Speaker 2: We just talked about some slouch talking about one of the best in the game.
Speaker 3: Okay, he had it down.
Speaker 1: Down here. That mean I'm not good anymore?
Speaker 2: Absolutely not, Because after that down year, I had three more.
Speaker 1: I had three more one thousand yard seasons. Yeah, come on, what are we talking about? All I said is that I thought they gave up Joe.
Speaker 2: I mean, okay, if you're saying they gave him too much, who in the draft that is that that had that Blue College out of the water, that's gonna come in and do what Dex Lawrence has done through his NFL career?
Speaker 1: Right now, who's gonna come in and do that? You said you love Ruben band Ruben Bain might be there, He's not going to be there. He's not I hope he's not a mesa door. Uh, you got big, big a Big Mac. These these players are not gonna be there. You know that when it comes to the draft, the best are coming off the board.
Speaker 3: Forget what the team needs. If the best is there, he's gone.
Speaker 2: And you're talking about the upper echelon, talking about they're gonna be there at ten.
Speaker 1: Okay, all right, I hope you for your sake, Oh Joe, I'm never wrong.
Speaker 3: I'm never wrong when it gave you though, I'm never wrong.
Speaker 1: You you gave you gave him the tenth pick, and you're gonna have to pay him a contract. All right, we'll get you out of this. It's time five finals.
Speaker 3: No, no, no, I don't want to go.
Speaker 1: I don't want to go. I don't want to go. Hey, I took a nap. Well, we're gonna leave you on after get off, you take it away. It's time five final second even it's type of q ah like that. Before we get to the uh, before we get to our super chants, we got six video voicemails for my discord. Let's listen. Here's the first one.
Speaker 4: Look, Joe, I don't want no smoke with you. This is the only smoke I want you feel me. But if you ever talk spicy about my spurs again. This is what we do, Joe. We got the heavy bag. I did have a speedbag, but I hit that thing so hard. I knocked it off the thing and I popped the back. You know, you feel me. I popped the bag. I hit it so hard, you feel me, Joe. But look, I'm just trying to promote the fight. You know, get this thing on Mayweather Promotions or something. You know, I got instill some confidence in Ocho. Even though he's an underdog. A dog is underdog, is still a dog, you feel me. But I'm just trying to promote the fight and get y'all this bread man and o Cho. He gonna stay in the gym. He gonna get right, and he's gonna make this an interesting fight. You feel me. We're gonna get a bad line going on this too for price picks. Maybe who knows.
Speaker 1: Ship?
Speaker 3: Hey, he got it wrong.
Speaker 1: He's like hundred. This stuff is strong.
Speaker 2: Hey, you say you got found the ice. So he's about We trying to instill some confidence in Oo. I mean, if anything, that's the one thing I do have. Huh you're talking about what confidence?
Speaker 1: That ship only gonna get you so far here. That's a lie.
Speaker 2: That's a lie because matter of fact, I already envisioned beating your ass.
Speaker 1: I done played it out of my head already.
Speaker 5: Hey, hey, I'll tell you what if we got a line on it on prize pick. I'm putting anything I got on it.
Speaker 6: Hey, you go, you hear me, Joe, I'm finn I'm gonna senate to add I'm gonna show you a a ass seeing.
Speaker 2: This is how manna do Joe ask? So I need to ask to put this up there when you get a chance quick.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Eight. All right, let's take a listen to you. I singa what what's up? Guys?
Speaker 7: This is your boy DeAndre from Henderson, Nevada. I got two things I want to say. One of them, I want Ocho to stop thinking he can guard slow molde Joe. That's just like you saying he can guard you on the forty yard line head to head, one on one.
Speaker 1: You're gonna write them up him.
Speaker 7: And my second thing, I want y'all to think about this one.
Speaker 1: I'm finna raise bet y'all a little bit.
Speaker 7: But today's Broncos with eighty four shinning shop, Today's Broncos with this roster and Today's bringals with eighty five child o Cho sinko. Who do you think having a better?
Speaker 8: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Oh me against that defense, cause we're gonna put past certain and Yeah, y'all, you're gonna put past certained on who on you him on who?
Speaker 2: And I turned this is turned that number two upside down. I turned that number two upside down. Listen, as much as I love, as much as I love Pat and and and Washington, study and study this game. I know how to beat him. I wish you would come up there playing with me. I wish you would come up there playing with me, with you in arms reach where you can hear my voice and I can touch you.
Speaker 1: You're gonna lose.
Speaker 3: I'm the one person. I'm the one person.
Speaker 2: Joe who can get who can get open inside the phone booth with the door close. You don't put nobody up there in front of me like that, Joe.
Speaker 1: Okay, y'all defense trash, y'all know, y'all are gone.
Speaker 5: You're gonna have on what what's your stead line on?
Speaker 1: I'm gonna have I'll probably have six now, I'll probably have by eight for a buck forty two touches.
Speaker 3: Man, please, he a Joe.
Speaker 1: You saw with the Chicago tight end, did y'all?
Speaker 3: Hey, Joe, think about that, Joe, I didn't listen.
Speaker 2: Think about the way they throw the ball to day, Joe, think about think about the multitude of ways they use the receivers in today's offensive offensive Joe. All I did, Joe when I played, I line up on the left and I lane up on the right, and I got it off the muscle. You mean, with the creativity that they have in today's game, And you put my uglass out there right now, man, I might go for three hundred on them.
Speaker 5: Ain't nothing ud stand in front of you, man, if boy, Joe, this me.
Speaker 1: With them them lne back of y'all got them safeties. Oh, I'm going I would come down right down werena were gonna put.
Speaker 2: We're gonna put dj turn on you, Joe, U.
Speaker 1: We're gonna put it, or we'll put that matter of fact, you know what, you know what.
Speaker 3: We're gonna put.
Speaker 1: We probably put Dax here on you.
Speaker 3: Joe. I mean you won't go nowhere. Well, you won't do nothing.
Speaker 1: Mm hmmmm mmm anything anything to start with f don't even do it, Sam linebacker or safety, don't do it. And you y'all ain't got no top corner. I did DJ Turner in the top corner.
Speaker 3: Un what you're talking about? Huh what you're talking about?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Yeah, well hell on, Maybe you didn't maybe you didn't recognize, maybe you didn't recognize what he did last year.
Speaker 3: But you'll know this year.
Speaker 1: You'll know this year he will do nothing. He wouldn't do nothing to me. I don't know what he did.
Speaker 2: Please please lock it up, locking everybody up, which is exactly what he does.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna leave the game with more catchers than y'all than you because I got pass certained the second AOT And.
Speaker 2: I'll tell you what I do, like I used to do before, I bet my game check. You don't have more catches all y'alls than I do, and I don't have my game check plenty times.
Speaker 1: Joe the guy he talking about with the thirty second ranked corner, they only got sixty four thirty second rate corner? And what last year? That's what he was ranting.
Speaker 3: That ain't right. I don't know where them numbers came from. Yeah, I don't know what a lot of came from.
Speaker 1: Touchdown, Broncos, listen, Touchdown.
Speaker 3: These are hypothet.
Speaker 2: You might as well strike up the band too, because I'm definitely so.
Speaker 1: Cheerleaders just be dancing. Cheerleaders tie they swaying back and forth. Cheerleaders te good thing. We ain't got it. Hey, Mile's gonna be doing push up. Let's take a listen to our third what.
Speaker 9: M hm oho? I SHO had a quick little thing for you. I'm sitting here watching the Minnesota game. I got Minnesota oto. You're trying to put a little friendly way drawer. We can put a hundred dollars on it. Let me know something, But I have a little thing about Lebron and the Lakers in the Rocket series. So y'all believe that the Rockets are gonna win, but we both we all agree that Lebron would be the only person to do it if he could do it. But y'all don't think it's possible that he beats the Rockets. I think it is because he's going to be playing with Brinnie and Barney might be playing valuable minutes.
Speaker 1: He might be playing ten, fifteen twenty minutes a night.
Speaker 9: In his playoff series, and I think that is enough motivation for Bron to kick himself over the hump get himself over this heel that everybody thinks not possible.
Speaker 1: But I think Bron.
Speaker 9: I think Bron is gonna do it. We all know it will be him if it do happen, but I think it will happen.
Speaker 1: So let me know what y'all boys think. Though, I mean, he said he said beating Houston or going or not. He said he's saying getting out of this series. Basically, Oh yeah, I think they get Yeah, it's gonna be tough, though I can see it go. I can see it going. Sa it all. Deppears if KD come back, if KD don't, If KD don't come back, they're not with Rockets not winning.
Speaker 5: Yeah, if KD don't come back, or if you don't, okay, the Rockets.
Speaker 1: Ain't got it, yeah, k if KD doesn't come back, or how soon how soon does Katy come back? Because KD can get your game with two. Yeah.
Speaker 5: If KD don't come back, I definitely got the Lakers. But if KD comes back and he looks regular, yeah I got I got the Rockets. I just think his five power, the tension that he brings, it's just gonna be too much.
Speaker 1: Here's our fourth one. Let's take a listen.
Speaker 10: All right, all right, my crying Walmart driver and I just want to say, I love nightcap man, love you guys, love the entertainment.
Speaker 1: Many y'all help me get down the road. Just listening to y'all.
Speaker 10: Unk been riding with you, says undisputed it miss you on first take. Oh yo, them jokes be corny, but they be having me laughing. Man, stay capping. I so you put that crown on your head for the first time. Man say, I gotta get the people what they want. That was so freaking funny. Heany, God bless you guys. All is well with you in your house and all the people that one night cap behind the scene. God bless you guys. Also, hey, Frian and I ris not your dame. We should have wanted this year. We gotta give it to the committee. They joked us, Yes, we do need to get in the conference, but we got screwed.
Speaker 1: Have a good one, guys, Yes, sir, appreciate you, bro. Thank you. Now y'all didn't get screwed. Get y'all as in the conference, y'all be trying to free last and try to play one of one tough game with year, getting the getting their CC, getting the A C C. Well, you're with in that, you're in that, you're in that conference, and and and and baseball and basketball getting to the Big twelve? Yeah, what what I mean? Big ten get you in the conference because they want all the money to them, saying the big school and the mother schools pay them to play them. You gotta yeah, you got to play for they go to the conference and then they dip it up between are oh okay, I see see no today and make the college football playoffs all that money. Yeah, first round, second round, championship game, all of those. Yeah, they slip. Here's that field one. Let's take a listen to what he had to say.
Speaker 8: Oh true, are so what's happen to boy?
Speaker 1: Roger again?
Speaker 8: Just had a quick basketball question for all three y'all. So, if you had one season for your life, would you choose O nine, Kobe, ninety six Jordan or twenty eighteen Lebron? And also, how would you rank those three seasons amongst other three guys?
Speaker 1: Congrats on too million one.
Speaker 5: Listen, I'm sorry, but I'm taking MJ ninety six. Then when they played against the Sons in the finals, was that the Sons of.
Speaker 1: The Uh No, that was all that was Seattle. Yeah, Seattle. Yeah, I'm not mistake. Listen. It's gonna be hard, Princes to get me off. MJ.
Speaker 5: A is the goal, bro, Like you know, for me, if you get you give me a chance, you say, Man, who you taking to close something out or win the game? Or I bet all the marbles I'm MJ all day kay old yo.
Speaker 1: That twenty eighteen seed if you just unbelievable thirty four yeah, Nate, eight forty point games. He was real. That's that's that's the pinnacle of That's the pinnacle Lebron. That's the greatest Lebron that I've seen what he was able to do. And I know Kobe was magnificent in two thousand and nine, ten they wasn't championship back to back and Jordan that was the first. That was the first, you know, championship towards the second three pet But it's hard for me to take somebody over that twenty eighteen Bro. He was special. He was special. That's I've been thinking about it. Joe to average thirty four, eight and eight, he was special? Good God about it? Yeah? Well to be able to summons that up every other night. Boy. Basically, here's the sixth and final one. Take a listen.
Speaker 11: Well, hello, guys, I'm coming to your life from Atlanta, Georgia via Louisiana. Abulusis Louisiana, to be exact. And my question for you all is do you all prefer BBLS over an educated woman? I think I know Chad's answered. I think we all know Chad's answer. But that's the question is for you, Joe, would you be open to me having a physician meet up, a physicition yoga meet up at your studio? And then, last, but not least, guys, p I t r E is pronounced not Petrie. I know that's what all the commentators say, but it's my last name, as is Jalen's. I grew up with his father and we're from the same area. But also, Tips is pronounced Thibodeau, not Phibbodeaux. It's Thibodeaux. It's the Louisiana thing.
Speaker 5: Hey, all you gotta do is hit my ISO yoga page. Yeah, and uh, we'll definitely get with you. We can definitely make something happen.
Speaker 2: Hey, that was that was a crazy kind of question. Now, huh okay o, Choe, Oh Joe.
Speaker 1: She said she thinks she knows what you like based on your dating here.
Speaker 2: But that that's kind that's kind of wrong because my day in history goes back to nineteen god damn eighty.
Speaker 3: Five, and she's probably hold on, can we finished?
Speaker 2: She's probably seen maybe two or three people I've ever dated when I've been with like one thousand, six hundred.
Speaker 3: And seventy six women.
Speaker 1: Damn you the past, will.
Speaker 8: Ye?
Speaker 2: Man?
Speaker 3: Listen, Hey Joe, it's the people you least expected with.
Speaker 2: Them kind of numbers, you hear me? You know, so I'm confused. I mean, based on her theory. I mean, it's kind of wrong, you know, to to to think she knows, you know, based on what two maybe three people tops that she's seen. But nah, you know, I told you, Hey, Joe, it's like skittles, Joe, when you get your bag of skittles, you don't pick the colors you want, you eat them all.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 5: He Hey, oh Joe, I ain't gonna lie to y'all. I like I like something natural now, I like mine.
Speaker 2: We ain't nothing wrong with that, Ain't nothing wrong with that, Ain't nothing that I like it.
Speaker 1: Too. Now, look, she can have you know, she can have some some bread, but all things that's equal. Now, hey, I ain't kicking nothing about the bed. You eating cookies, you eating chips out your damn But also you could eat you can eat a whole piece in the bed and all that pieces. But with that being said, I like, I'm like you, Joe, I'm like all black an all natural. I like a work out. Yeah, there you go. I like a work out body that That's that's why.
Speaker 3: I that's beautiful.
Speaker 1: Now, hey, get you know, get you get your you know, get your little augmentation. Now you're gonna be out of commission for about about six weeks because you know, you can't put your weight on them and you know, the moving up and down and that. You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 5: You don't know that that gonna trampoline. That's gonna do trampoline. Yeah, no, no, no, you can't. I mean you just I mean, it's just you don't just leave, you know what I'm saying. That baby, little dry, little side boy. Yeah, that's that's all you got. That's all you got because you know poling that's side of the question. For about six to eight weeks.
Speaker 2: You know, you know, it's funny, there's nothing wrong with that, But you see more natural women always asking that question because they see those that have.
Speaker 3: Yeah, the procedures done being chosen.
Speaker 1: You know, when you get.
Speaker 2: Questions like that, you know, it's like, I mean, what does it matter? You know, because if you're natural, you shouldn't be you shouldn't have any problems anyway.
Speaker 3: But when you when you when.
Speaker 2: You have questions like that in general, you know, it's like, like, what does it matter?
Speaker 1: I think women get that. I think women get that's I think women get surgery for other for other women. They be trying to I don't care. No, listen, listen, listen.
Speaker 5: Look at women look at each other harder than we look at women.
Speaker 1: That's a fast that's a fact. That's a pass. I like it.
Speaker 3: I like it.
Speaker 1: Whout your when have you ever said, when have you ever gone out and talking about? What the hell does she got on? That's women? Look at that be We ain't saying that. Hey, I mean I've seen some women. I'm like, hey, I had that, hell you that's lingeride, that's fred Hollywood. They come out there. I ain't nothing left to the imagination. The only thing I'm imagined. Yeah, yeah, boy, when you open this package, really that good? Yeah, that's the only thing I'm imagining. She ain't left nothing to the imagination, because I see.
Speaker 2: And those that really don't leave any anything to the imagination. I mean, you have two type of women. You have those you have for fun and those that just take serious. Yeah, that's up to your discretion to decide who's who and being based on appearance and how they represent represent themselves.
Speaker 3: It's kind of easy to tell what's for.
Speaker 1: I mean, oh ya, I mean, look, it all depends now, you know. I like, I let you know, dress up for me. You know, we not gonna go nowhere, opportunity, Like, we gonna go somewhere. But you can't go out.
Speaker 2: Behind that Oh and if you say anything based on their parents with address or you insecure?
Speaker 1: Are you?
Speaker 3: Why are you trying to control me?
Speaker 7: Man?
Speaker 2: Please going at the house, haveever you want to, honey.
Speaker 1: But I mean, because boy, and they put that thing and somebody and put some of that stuff on. I was like, Lord, I said, I could just imagine because after some time, won't you I'd be wanting to I be wanting to see him go out and I just want to cut because I want to see. I want to see because I already know guys will see it what I see. Absolutely, I already know they see what I see. Could boy Mama like that? I was like, Lord, good, but no, I've never looked. I've dated one woman that's ever had a b B L. It wasn't. I ain't know what to be. I'm gonna be gone on this. I have BBL fat transfer.
Speaker 3: There's so many other names.
Speaker 1: Only what you want to it was not. Ain't everything fair and feel real?
Speaker 3: Natural?
Speaker 1: Natural? What? Yeah? Glad? I glad? That is not loud. But no, I mean, look I wanted educated. What look I think the thing is, Look how you treat me? I mean, ain't you ain't got to have no pH D. You ain't got to have no masters. I mean, just just appreciate me. Be grateful.
Speaker 3: We can work from That was the key word you just said.
Speaker 1: You heard that what you just said, be grateful.
Speaker 2: A lot of people, A lot of a lot of people ain't grateful, and they feel entitled.
Speaker 3: Joe, I know a lot of them feeling titled Joe, I know.
Speaker 1: Joe, Yeah, and them let them basketball is the boy you say the basketball, Joe, I had cut that basketball in half like that, that would have looked like see, I would have looked like right after what I'm talking about, swept old garden talking about.
Speaker 5: And she was standing in front of me. I could see it. I can get it from the yes, apps from the run. I can see it from the front.
Speaker 1: Yes, damn. Oh yeah. I had to look like I said, it ain't no answer, It ain't no way. It's real because you know, if they had to be bailed, you could see the indentions. You can see where they were prong is. Ain't no proms, ain't no cuts nothing. Damn, I said, ain't no way. She said, this is real. This. Yeah, I had to see for myself and hey, hey, I ain't say I'm my broad day, open the shades.
Speaker 5: Hey I got neighbors. I say, they ain't look the sport before. No, just naturally just built like that.
Speaker 1: You know, it's it's it's a lot of peace. She was about she was about five, she was about five one oh. She had little bell Pepper come pack. Hey, you know fun side Are you walk? Are you walking?
Speaker 9: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah you should you walking? You walking around on your arm like a bag of grocery. You know what I'm saying. You got a bag of grocery. Yeah, that's what you got, this saying, Lord, I couldn't believe it. Two two in my life. That's been like that. Two in my life. The rest of like, okay, but I had a gymnast. One time I dated a gymnasts.
Speaker 2: She must have been like eleft mo yeah, because they are all smell.
Speaker 1: She was five. I talked about when I say she was abbed up. Mm hmm. She had one narrowed down. I think. I mean, look, we've all, we've all, you know, had our share and had some fun times. I got it. It's five. I'm not so sure. She not she she she she might not be two, three or three or four.
Speaker 3: Or five as far as okay, I see what you mean.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'm talking what I said. Well, look here, if you've never seen a gymnast body up close, it don't even seem me Now. It's not everybody's cup of teeth because it's like this here. That body is hard. So I like a little bit. I like a little bit more, you know, a little bit more, you know, yeah, saltie, yeah, so, but I but it's a I'm like good the mighty and like I said, oh Joe, she was like five foot tall. She probably weighed she probably won because this was like two years after she had she had to stopped doing it. She probably weighed one thirty five one forty. She was well put together, though I already knew it stacked like dirty launde and I already know it.
Speaker 3: Hey, I'm not even going I'm not even going down memory lane.
Speaker 1: I'm happy, yeah, cause you know what, on shoe, you almost made me do something you had me the other day. I almost called somebody. I ain't talked to him in see.
Speaker 3: See that's what's so good about the show got you reminiscent, and.
Speaker 1: It ain't got me reminiscent. I'm glad most of the time. I just deleted the number because I do that.
Speaker 3: Hey, go ahead, and hey, go ahead and reach out, man.
Speaker 1: I ain't reaching out nobody as well. I'm very happy. Hey.
Speaker 3: I like the way you folded your arms. I like that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, hey, okay, they those that know won't tail, those that tell won't know. Boy that was tied over. That is that. It's about five five five if you wrote them down, I tell you my five I got a Jordan's whoa lebron Yes, yes, yes, Lord, I can't.
Speaker 3: I can't even say nothing. And I'm I'm right, I'm wait.
Speaker 1: We we know three, we know, we know three, Hey, I got, I got, but Joe, it's the one like we know three. But some of the ones that we don't know. That's what people don't realize, they boy.
Speaker 2: And then and then there's certain people where I know you can't be seen with them in public because of what they have going a it's a hope you.
Speaker 1: Man, Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah for sure. I mean, if if that's a basketball, if I put together a list fster, I got Michael Phelps, I got you, I got Lewis, I got yeah, yeah, yeah, that's yeah.
Speaker 2: Yeah, m hm, I've seen Michael Philip.
Speaker 1: Yes, football roster I got, I got Brady Manny, I got Jared Rice, I got barrassed. You got yeah, bad team? Just the five and just five. I don't want to take five now, I got got, but I'm saying that five. I put my start in five.
Speaker 3: Oh you don't want to bet none anyway?
Speaker 1: Nothing?
Speaker 3: Okay, you don't have.
Speaker 1: Big A big N big Y, big B big old big D big Why you don't want.
Speaker 3: You don't want no part of that game, anybody?
Speaker 1: Okay? Oh boy, looking at that, I would have without well, I ain't well. Ain't well. The boy help y'all. Ain't over good, I hear you, Aaron On. It says I must be in an alternate universe, because ain't no way my Bengals really made a blockbuster to trade.
Speaker 2: Oh yoh yeah, yes, yes we have, Yes we have, Yes we have and listen, it's all for the better. This is uncharacteristic for our franchise. It's uncharacteristic for Mike Brown to to do something like this. All this says is that message was heard loud and clear and riddle format that Joe Burrow said when things weren't going so well and he was frustrated. Therefore, to keep Joe happy, to make sure we continue to build not just around him, but around us as a team collectively, so we can compete year in a year out. Mike Brown is making those moves to make sure those things happen, whether we like, whether we like the trade or not, whether we like it or not, we have to make the necessary because it's right that we need to win.
Speaker 3: Now.
Speaker 1: Got to send a message to the team, like, hey, well we tried ron for me. Io. Do you train any kids? If so, how do I sign up? O cho have you? You have to get that blue tail Townsman Lmonite. I guess Creed Aventurs. I guess that's a cologne bill.
Speaker 3: Hold on, hold on, hold on, said blue talisman.
Speaker 1: Hold on, hold on.
Speaker 2: Yeah, hey look look at my bag right here, right you see my bag?
Speaker 1: Yeah, look at a lot? Uh oh you got that's that bout?
Speaker 3: Yeah yeah, this is what that's what I wear.
Speaker 5: Okay, yeah, I see you with your little god yard little travel bag.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah yeah yeah yeah.
Speaker 1: Oh Joe, so that why be smelling? Like, okay, that's what I You.
Speaker 2: Know, hey, Joe, I carried I carried I carried my out toys when I smoked. Okay, yeah, I got my cigars in here I got.
Speaker 1: I got your cigars and in your toilet your.
Speaker 2: Bag the other time I torleted your bag, my torture your bag and my suitcase.
Speaker 1: This this for my cigars and my charging stuff. Okay, okay, yeah, I got an extra pair of sunglasses. Okay, yeah, you know, depending on what I'm wearing, you know.
Speaker 5: Yeah, yeah, I already know. You come prepared. You ain't playing no games.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, hey, hey Joe, when it's that, when it's time to put that ship on.
Speaker 1: But yeah, I already know it already. H You asked great questions on the spot. Where did that talent come from? When I went with the CBS, I got them to send me everything that every interview Ed Bradley ever did for sixty minutes. He was my favorite. Also, Matt Lower. I love that interview style. I'm not talking about anything that may or may not have happened. I'm talking about just the interview style. Ed Bradley. He was my favorite. I like Mike Wallace all time. Sometimes Mike Waller could get a little conversational, but I love Ed Bradley, how smooth he was interviewing people. And I think the thing is for me is that, Oh Joe, I'm trying to ask. I'm trying to ask questions that I think if somebody was in this chair and they didn't want to know, they would would have asked, Oh, Joe, you guess what? You know? We had the cowboy on what was the name John the Cowboy for the third young dude like twenty years old. Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah yeah, crimber. What was it? It was the name John John, oh Joe. You know what they had to say. Do you know what people saying? Somebody said, you know, people giving me calms in and say man n no, sobody man an't gotta be the best because you know everything. You know a little bit about everything. The way he was talking telling me some about oh Google, can you tell the people we had no idea he was gonna come on his handler as as look at me, It's like, yeah, absolutely, we don't have We didn't even have time.
Speaker 2: They understand, they gotta If they know your background, if they know you would come from, then you know about bulls. And then when it comes to me, and the little bit that I know about bulls is the fact that I rode.
Speaker 3: So when I did, you rode?
Speaker 2: That's why I know some of some of the names and in some of the stuff. You know when we talked about it. So you a little bit more extensive, have more of an extensive knowledge when it comes to him.
Speaker 1: Based on your background and upbringing. If you grew up in this country, oh cho, you ain't got no truice. You grew up on a farm, and so you know where the Charlotte is you know what abrahma is. You know the different kind of red angles, black angle, senter Gertrude, you know what that is? You know the crosses. Same thing with a pig, whether it's a Hampshire do rock At shot, a Chester white, a Kentucky blue butt, a Poland shot. You know if it's a chicken, a Rhode Island red again it you know because you will know why because you grew up around it. Y'all can't get mad because y'all grew up in y'all didn't grow up on a farm, and you don't y'all didn't watch the PBR. I watched it. I know about odations, I know about the bulls. I know what they do, so I don't know why. Instead of saying, man, you know what, that's pretty good, you automatically go oh, chat gpt A Google, No, ain't no Google. That's knowledge. If we had somebody coming by the Tour de France, I could sit down and have a conversation with them. Whether it's about Bernard Eno, Miguel ending Lance Armstrong, it does not matter because I watched NASCAR. When we get guys on NASCAR and we have Bubba Wallace on go back and look at the interview what I did with Bubba Wallace on Club Godam. I'm a sports fanatic and when I know I got to do something wrestling. We grew up. We were my grandfather drug me and my brothers a civic center and Valdelja small venues and were watching Georgia Championship wrestling because, as I said, it was regional. I don't forget a whole lot. I don't and I'm sorry y'all think and look, yes, sometimes we have to do research, but when it's prompted like that, we don't get a chance to do no damn research. Because his hair ass? Could he come on? Asked like Shannon, uh they ass? Could he come on? How old you think his kid is? I was like, helly looks like. I was like, oh what they say? You know he's up there sitting I'm talking. So, guys, when it comes to like farm stuff, I took agriculture. I did because it was easy because guess what, I grew up on a farm. So when it came to chicken and hogs and turk and cattle and things like that, and prost emergent and pre emergence I knew about it, fertilizing and crop tailing and rotation. I'm sorry that it doesn't mean you know why, because it doesn't mean anything to y'all. But what I don't know about I don't know. I know a little bit about everything. But what I know, I know a whole lot about a whole lot, because you know why, I study. I researched. So when you start talking about her talking to Baffort is great to have friends in the industry like Bob Baffort and here, and I tell you, like, damn, you know a lot about horse racing. You are said, now, I don't get into it. That cost too much. They eat too damn much, and it cost too much the house there. I don't want no part of no horse called the sport for kings for a reason. Ain't no king. My last name ain't king, and I ain't got no crowd. That's Joe Joe got I don't. I don't want no part of that. But we going to the PBR when it comes. When it comes to Las Vegas November, I'm riding right, Okay, Yeah, that's between that's between you and that. Damn listen, we're not.
Speaker 2: I'm not passing up that opportunity to get on another one, and that you gotta be PRIs content for that would be perfect content for us, because I ain't know who else gonna do.
Speaker 3: Some ship like that except my crazy ad.
Speaker 1: Hey, damn sure, ain't gonna be Menna. It's gonna be dope. I can't wait for that. I'm I better get it right now. I got two things. He's working good.
Speaker 2: Hey, I'm gonna get a nice vest with the night cap logos and you know the brand sponsors on that thing on a vest and on my helmet.
Speaker 1: I'm sure, I'm sure. I'm sure somebody has a bull.
Speaker 7: Uh.
Speaker 1: Like I said, I don't know what type of bulls. I don't do what type of bulls.
Speaker 3: I'm going on the rank bull.
Speaker 2: I don't want Tom bringing nothing to the show that they don't they don't they don't need.
Speaker 1: Maybe it's a sharp rak, maybe it's a tarrist, maybe it's another cross.
Speaker 3: Hey, either way, I'm getting on it.
Speaker 1: Hey, Joe, you want a big bull or you want a little bull.
Speaker 2: Come on, man, I'm six three now, you know I can't be in no little boy ain't gonna look right. Hey, Joe, Hey, Hey, Joe, I want to see. I want to show you this visual what I'm gonna do to you a chat. Look at this visual though, Hey chat, Hey pull that video?
Speaker 3: Joe? Hey, what's this?
Speaker 1: Hm?
Speaker 2: Hm?
Speaker 1: You know Joe, you know Joe dam So the jab with the oldhead. He tried to come up. It ain't matter too much, power o Joe, Oh Joe, and then your hands woke up because that no way.
Speaker 2: Hey, hey Joe, you ain't gonna you ain't gonna understand till you feel that power.
Speaker 1: Joe Damn. All right, hold up, Lee Mason said, unk and ice so need to take your advice not shining for a week and eating grocery. Man, o Jo the truth, Praise God. Hey, just just because he agreed with you that, Hey, look he man just with you.
Speaker 3: Hey, No, he tried it.
Speaker 2: Hey, uncle Joe, he's telling you, listen, I experienced something that that Ojo told me to do. I've never done it before, but I did it that. I now you feel like a different man.
Speaker 1: I'm telling you, listen, you goto to be honest with Yojo. You got a better chance of me eating than not take him shower. I ain't going to.
Speaker 3: Date with her, no, Okay, I got you.
Speaker 1: I got you.
Speaker 2: I'm just trying to say, I'm trying to help you save money on your water bill.
Speaker 1: You ay just showering for no reason, just to be doing it.
Speaker 3: It's runn up your water bill and you waste some money.
Speaker 1: I got a pool, I go, I go jumping there, dude, Ojo tripping, that ain't happening.
Speaker 6: Trying to help y'all, man, And then don't we don't want.
Speaker 1: To Joe, No, no, no, put Joe in there.
Speaker 3: Joe, Hey, Joe, Hey, Joe. I'm telling you, Joe, I'm trying. Joe. I'm trying to take you to different levels. Joe.
Speaker 1: I like the level. I'm all right now, this level here, I think good. I'm exactly what y'all.
Speaker 3: Y'all on the bottom level, y'all on the bottom level.
Speaker 2: I need y'all. I need y'all to graduate. But now y'all, y'all in kindergarten. I need y'all get the twelfth grade. At some point, you gotta want to and and and improve, huh, and add some tool to your toolbox.
Speaker 1: Guess what I got, Michael Jackson, sy Joe, I don't never one go damn it. I was I would all right, man, y'all Richard Wright fan, what's up? Big three congrants on two meal? I'm overseas subscriber originally from Mississippi, retired Army magnil in Japan. Always love what I so shout outside his heart? Who was in the military for all three? Did you enjoy playing games overseas? O Jo? You you play with?
Speaker 3: I ain't never get the playoff seeds. The only time I was overseas to watch the damn soccer game.
Speaker 1: Uh, it's different. I just didn't like travel. I mean I played in Japan twice, went to Australia, went to Barcelona, went to Berland, went to Mexico.
Speaker 5: Yeah, and we was over in China. It's over there in China for like a month. Clint Clinton playing USA basketball? Yeah, who's over there for a minute.
Speaker 1: And the thing is you going all the way over there, Joe and you probably playing five six players? Hey love for eating eating McDonald's every day with your Joe. There we go.
Speaker 5: Program the whole thing. I can relate to, Ojo. When we got over there, I'm like, what, man, Listen, they brought out a hog.
Speaker 1: I can't make this up. Down they brought out I want to eat.
Speaker 5: One night they brought the whole head everything, and they were saying they were scooping stuff from the back of him and putting them.
Speaker 3: You think he was tender, Yeah, Joe from the back.
Speaker 1: Yeah, oh Joe, you should have ate that.
Speaker 3: Joe.
Speaker 5: Joe, I couldn't get fair. I'm talking about Joe. They rolled him out. I'm talking about a big hog too. I'm talking about the whole head, everything, scooping from the back of just putting on people's places.
Speaker 1: I said, oh no, sir, bad look at it. That's how they do it. And you know, you go some place I would. Uh they give you once? I said, bro, once what one t ice? Then they was like could I have more ice? Then they get and all the eggs be all. Rudy was like, no, bro, you canna put them in the bad Bro, I want mine a little more firmly than that. It's different over there now. It's a real coature shop.
Speaker 2: No, hey, hey, Joe, you know what you need to do. He need y'all to do this too, Right, I'm gonna send y'all some swing sets. Give me if y'all if y'all don't listen, if you don't want to do if you don't want to do, you know, the grocery and all that I'm gonna I'm gonna start you on the beginning level that you can use with your partner. And you hang the sweet the swing set in your doorway and seen one of them. Yeah, Joe, I'm a senior swing set. I got I got something I got you know, I made some swing sets.
Speaker 5: Oh you make him, Joe, I got a whole Yeah, it ain't really it really ain't too much that you don't do any man.
Speaker 2: No, hey, nah, Joe, and I want you to graduate to the point where your girl, you know, she put the strap on Joe?
Speaker 1: What you mean she put the strap? What you mean for you? Joe? Whoa, whoa, whoa, Hey, Chad, thank you for joining for another episode of Nightcap. Y'all mad, bad a lofted, damn mind webud han him for real? That's why I don't know it because it's getting late or what. But this boy getting out there, I don't know what it is. He must have been drinking. Man, he is trying to give me another swig that he is driven? Man, Hell no, man, what's wrong with it?
Speaker 8: Man?
Speaker 1: Trying try trying to bad us some stuff, trying to see if we cool with it now?
Speaker 7: No?
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, he just throwing it out there. Noah broke. No, I'm good. I ain't been on the swing since I was in elementary school, and I'm good. I don't plan on gett no one an old lady. She ain't gonna get no what either, so we could no hell please, but you what's wrong y'all? Don't y'all don't like it? No? No, no, no, no.
Speaker 3: And y'all have you ever seen a little house on the prairie?
Speaker 1: Nah?
Speaker 11: No?
Speaker 1: Yeah, you know I did book by Lord ingle Wad.
Speaker 2: Yeah yeah, yeah, Okay, I'm just I'm just trying to, you know, trying to see you know what you're what y'all comfortable with?
Speaker 3: Man?
Speaker 1: If y'all not ready for that, I ain't never I ain't gonna never be that. I ain't never been that comfortable. And I don't want I ain't. I ain't no with it neither, Joe, Okay, my bad. Yeah, I don't wanna.
Speaker 3: I don't want to make y'all uncomfortable.
Speaker 1: We're gonna we're gonna have to cancel you bro Yeah, what talk about?
Speaker 9: Look?
Speaker 5: Look, you know how you you know how you've been hanging out with guys for so long and they gonna say it some a while.
Speaker 1: So all right, now it be bro Yeah, hey, that's why I have nobody be getting high and you drinking, because you know, you get high, start drinking, you start saying like, I sure hope you high right now. But I don't know he listen.
Speaker 2: But I'm just saying, I'm not gonna tell I'm gonna tell you what they always say, don't knock it till you try it.
Speaker 1: Come on, man, ioped it and I'm gonna knock hell out of somebody. Man, Oh Joe tripping, Ain't Joe, Ain't Joe? Just one time? Tell him one time? Oh jo O Joe?
Speaker 3: Okay, okay, okay, okay, okay, my bad, my bad.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, okay, all right, come on, come on, okay, okay, Joe, just tell us Joe, this man nowhere you know where from he where from back there and eating hold and all stuff, and now you're talking about yeah, yeah, okay, Joe. Just start with the butfler.
Speaker 3: Joe, tell us, start with the butfler. Tell you why, I tell you why. I mean, it's like a rookie, like a rookie like a for her right, No, for you, come on, get this man.
Speaker 1: He's this man out of the stream. Come on, man, ask cut him out. Yeah yeah, we have to cut his stream. Yeah yeah, yeah yeah. Hey, hey Joe, I'm gonna have to give you a secret time. We're gonna start to go here. By the time he come on, you're gonna get me. Twenty minutes in the chat, he's tripping to night. I don't know what's wrong with yeah.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's all about living, that's all.
Speaker 1: No, I don't want to leave. Yeah, by don tomorrow that because that ain't ever happened. I'm good. I'm good. Uh, lovin ever loving never felt so good. Shannon, you should have got should get doctor Umar on club.
Speaker 5: I seen him, uh probably about a month ago in Atlanta in the airport. Yeah, in Atlanta. Okay, I ain't say nothing. No, he ain't see me. He didn't see me see him?
Speaker 1: Right?
Speaker 2: Uh?
Speaker 1: Daniel, wells U can we get Ice on the show full time? Doing football season? We love to get his airport on the Cowboys weekly when the Cowboys look when we get nice.
Speaker 5: Now, I don't want to hear none of that because they're gonna add We're gonna be for show better than them Bengals, whoa gonna be better than them Ravens too, We probably.
Speaker 1: Better than raven What about the Broncos And what team you're gonna roll? What team you're rolling? Within you? You so I didn't want to make sure I'll hear you correctly. So you only so you only root for the Hall. You don't root for the Heat or the Nets. Noah, I root for some other teams too. Yeah, I'm just saying.
Speaker 5: I'm saying, you're gonna have to think, you're gonna have to which one of your teams you really want?
Speaker 1: So I so I only have one team? Hey looking, because I know that y'all see that.
Speaker 5: I noticed how Joe he'll act like he with the Patriots because he played the little that little stinging with the Patriots.
Speaker 1: He going to act like he with the Patriots they win it, you know what I mean?
Speaker 3: I never did never did that.
Speaker 1: You did when they were just what they what they just played when they beat when they be the Broncos.
Speaker 3: That was just for one day.
Speaker 2: I was with I was with him that one day because I wanted them to win that game. But I've never because I didn't do anything when I was really there. I never put myself you know, as as as a.
Speaker 3: Part of that that that that team. Now, I never I never do that. I ain't do nothing when I was there. Hey, but y'all, y'all got me crying.
Speaker 1: But you got this, Hey, Uh, tell the Rockets we won't we won't bring Luca back if they don't bring k D back.
Speaker 5: Now, hey, if they keep it like this here, we're gonna have a pretty good series.
Speaker 1: But Lakers gonna win. Oh yeah for sure. Man. Oh, y'all, I don't know what yo. Man, Like I said, we got to you know what, we got to bear you Tess Carboy detailed service Denver in five.
Speaker 5: Uh.
Speaker 1: My grandpa told me keep prayers on my lips. Yep, Joe, he said, dinner in five. You got the you got the timber, timber woods coming back the wind. I got timber woods.
Speaker 5: Uh.
Speaker 1: I got to win the series. I do. Mac Robinson o Cho tell us about the wide Receiver workshop. I've seen video on YouTube and chasing Ricky was looking good.
Speaker 2: Yeah that that, obviously, I think, with the videos you're seeing right now is probably the workshop from last year. My wide Receiver workshop this year is May eleventh and May through May thirteenth.
Speaker 1: We got jav.
Speaker 2: Leggtt, I got I got some you know, some conferring people. My guy who I really want their Xavier Leggett, Kean Coleman, Tank Deller be there. Obviously, you know your your normal your normal star receivers, Chase and T.
Speaker 1: Higgins.
Speaker 3: I'm hoping C. D.
Speaker 2: Lamb and Pickings, AJ Brown, Deavonte Smith, some of these do. I'm hoping every day able to come. Obviously, I also have to worry about OTAs I don't, so I don't think most of them will be able to come because I'm doing Wide Receiver Workshop this year month the eleventh through the thirteenth.
Speaker 3: It's Monday, Tuosing and Wednesday. So some people might have obligations with.
Speaker 2: OTA's but I'm have a good, a good group of guys out there and to to work with the politics with and talk about game, you know, in in their craft.
Speaker 3: So I'm excited. I'm excited for this year.
Speaker 1: Hey, and when is this again?
Speaker 3: OOY thirteenth down here in Miami?
Speaker 1: Okay, yeah, yeah, yeah yeah yeah? Second?
Speaker 3: Second and you second and you.
Speaker 1: Kley said, ojo uh do you think oh, Okay, who do you think will step up Hugo spot in France national team for the World Cup now that he's out with again.
Speaker 2: Yeah yeah at t K he he went down there towards Achilles. Uh, this past this past week. As far as I mean at the nine, I'm not sure. And then the funny thing about it is France is so stacked. They're so stacked. They're not gonna They're not gonna miss a beat. They're not gonna miss a beat. Even though he was an enormous presence at the nine, They're gonna be alright, They're gonna be all right. I mean, we look at we look at we look at World Cup teams top to bottom. France has weakness even with going down You sure, man, France is like uh in in basketball terms, it's like, okay, see damn.
Speaker 3: Listen, every every every spot, every position. Yeah, they the boys loaded, what do.
Speaker 1: You call them? I mean the last World Cup with that was a incredible game. Now see if games like that? But now what you call him? We got to watch cause we got we got in the World Cup. So uh, boss man, for all three kings, what is the moment that changed how you saw yourself? As a competitor. Mhm, what is it?
Speaker 5: Probably uh, probably back into thousand and five playing with the Suns when I broke my orbital bone.
Speaker 1: Unco I missed.
Speaker 5: Uh, you know, I could have really just set out the rest of the playoffs, but I thought we had a real chance of winning it, and I came back and probably it was less than two weeks. I blush, I read and everything. Mm hmm, I'm talking about what that mask on. Couldn't breathe, it was so uncomfortable. But I did what I did bro to try to try to help us get over the hunk.
Speaker 1: Damn ship. I've been to hell. I shot. I shot my achilles up here, damn right in the right I had. I had ten of nighters and I shot it up. Didn't even think twice about it. Oh damn man, Look at I had to get it. Look here, mayor Porter had to get up out of that situation. Any mean necessary? Any mean boy? I ain't think. I ain't. I look, I worry about all that thing. And now I'm to the bridge that all those doctors told me that. Hey, I told them I was going to cross that bridge when I get there. I'm at the bridge I'm at the bridge.
Speaker 3: I got to cross it.
Speaker 1: What it mels? Rich and rich? Oh Joe? I so can y'all give me a birthday shot out twenty seven year olds from Little Rock. I'm a wellder looking to get back into automotive school. Any advice, Well, first of all, rich and rich, happy twenty seventh birthday. Hopefully you did something fun today. That's birthday. You just do it? Talk about you? Any advice you want to go? Hey, you're in well in school. You want to get back to automotive school, just do it in I don't know if there's something that you can do at night. I mean, because obviously you don't want to give up, you know, a paying job just to go back to school. But if there's any way that you can do both, you do it. And if you want to do it bad enough to do both. Hello uh from the Ravens fans.
Speaker 7: Uh.
Speaker 1: It's old as hell. Its old ass hell and the real ojo is l J What that meant? I am old? Keep on living, Glenn. You realize, at a certain point in your life the only thing left to do that's right, sixthy ed boy. Would you rather spend a week in the forest or a night in a real haunted house. We would like to spend the one. Would you rather spend a week in the forest or a night in a real haunted house? Give me the haunted house. You spend forest? You going the forest over the hundred house? O Joe, Yeah, yeah, yeah.
Speaker 3: Week yeah we yeah.
Speaker 2: I ain't never been in the forest like that boy up in the city. So I want to see what that with that forrest, That forrest like be like for a week.
Speaker 1: I think that one night a hundred house for me. You don't gonna get out of the way. Yeah, I'm with you, Joe, Sam little grant button mouth is crazy. I was just trying to figure out, Hey, they're gonna trade for Janni's and they're gonna trade for I can come to the Joe. I'm just trying to figure out they're gonna.
Speaker 3: Pay for that's a good one.
Speaker 1: I got to use that uh a capital. Oh, Joe, cand's to pick up the slack now that Hendricks is gone. You're gonna have to, yeah, because normally, oh Joe, you know this, and Joe, when you lose a player, you're trying to replace it. That's why you won't. So when you lose so you gave away you draft picks. He's gonna have to because that guy that you was gonna pick, you're gonna be counting on him to come in.
Speaker 2: And the funny thing about it, and Trey Henderson is going right, So we also need Shamar Stewart.
Speaker 3: Who went early, who went last year, Yeah.
Speaker 2: Last show up based on where he was picked. We need some of that production to, you know, to pick up as well. So I'm looking for a big season from him next year and and and to prove his worth on why he was picked so early. And I know it's it's still early. We still have the draft coming up. So I'm excited. Man, I'm excited. I can be optimistic. I should be optimistic because we're doing things that are uncharacteristic of us as a team and an organization.
Speaker 3: So I'm excited for us.
Speaker 1: Looking at this trade between the Bengals and the Giant, Hi Roseman is sitting back with his feet kicked up. We wanted boat, they do. I think the thing is that they're waiting. It might be a situation look kind of like the Cowboys for pickings, ohho, where they trade after June first because vacations. Yeah, I can see that potentially happen, but I think it's just be best for everybody just to go on with separate ways. That's just me personal, but hey, we'll see that completes this episode of Nightcap. The four home teams all won Denver one one sixteen to one oh five, the nixt one one thirteen to one oh two, Los Angeles won one oh seven to ninety eight, and the Cavaliers won one twenty six to one thirteen. So we got the Celtics that play tomorrow. We got okayc that play tomorrow San Antonio. So everybody that didn't play today play tomorrow. Y'all know who I am. I'm your favorite unk. There's my partner in co host every the City's on. A former pro bowler and an All Pro from the Cincinnati Bengals. He's excited they traded for Dexter Laarn That is Chad O Jo Sinko Johnson, the third member of the Big Three. Y'all seeing seven time NBA All start from the Atlanta Hawks. They're the one oh hole, but he still believed they can come back and win. University of Arkansas lum that is Iso Joseph Johnson. Please make sure you hit those subscribe buttons. Please make sure you hit the like button and go subscribe to the Nightcap podcast feed wherever you get your podcast from. Thank you, guys for your support. It really means a lot to us because none of this is possible without you. So everyone here at Nightcap, uh Ocho, Iso and everybody behind the scenes, thank you for your eyes, ears, and your word of mouth. Those looking to purchase a bottle of Shade by La Poortier head over to La Portier Kanyak dot com to purchase you a bottle if it's currently unavailable in it's state or city near you. Remember it is a premium bill, so p Kanyak that drinks more like an XO. Try it compared against Kanyak you may have tasted or you would like to try. Compare them and you'll see that Shae by Laportier is the best tasting, smooth his cognact on the market. Please please rate responsibilit Stay safe. We want to thank our special guests Dominic Mysterio who joined us. He fights tomorrow night. I want to wish him the best in that match. But again, thank you guys for joining us tonight. We'll see you again tomorrow night, after the final game goes off. I'm up. He's oh Cho, he's Aiho. Thank you guys for joining us.