Speaker 1: The most Eliza, What's up everybody?
Speaker 2: Welcome to the show Lauren Studio morning.
Speaker 1: Let's start with this. Lunchbox is upset, which is not news and it's really in the past few months, but a big thing where he goes to businesses and it's always upset at somebody at the business, meaning he goes, like the restaurant they closed five minutes early. He's just the poll they closed a little early. I'm starting to just think they want to close because he's there, like that's the trend. However, this is not exactly that. But he said he wants to get somebody fired and he wants to talk about it on the show.
Speaker 3: WHOA.
Speaker 1: So I'm not gonna let him be super specific, but I'm giving the floor to you so we can get the segment over with. Go ahead.
Speaker 4: Yes.
Speaker 5: So I went to the grocery store and I needed a pound of spicy pork sausage. So I go to the butcher counter right and they got the spicy pork sausage there, and I say the dude, He goes, can.
Speaker 1: I help you?
Speaker 5: I said, yeah, can I get a pound of the spicy work sausage?
Speaker 1: Please?
Speaker 2: Keep saying that, okay, and he goes, no problem.
Speaker 5: The only problem is it's in the casing, and I don't need it in the sausage casing. I just need it loose because I'm gonna mix it up with some bell peppers and stuff like that.
Speaker 2: And do you think the casing adds weight so you want more?
Speaker 1: No? I just it's just easier for me when I get home and they're.
Speaker 5: Cuts casing off right and like peel it off, and they're butchers, they can do that real quick. So as he's putting it on the scale, I said, hey man, is it okay if I get that out of the casing?
Speaker 2: And he goes, that'd be easy.
Speaker 6: But no, and man like, hey man, hey man.
Speaker 1: Or maybe he didn't say that. We don't know. Lunchbox is recreating the story. This is not unsolved mystery. Try to be accurate. Go ahead. He literally said, go ahead, but listen, that would be easy. That's different than hey man, No, I asked, hey, bud, or say we just want to know what he said.
Speaker 5: He said he literally said that would be easy, but no.
Speaker 1: And you said, hey Bud, hey man, whatever, sir, whatever, a champ doesn't matter what I said. Part of me, fine fellow, the fact that he said that would be easy, but no, and then you say why is like and then he just put it there because he had wrapped it up, said it there and said have a good day, and he walked through the butcher doors and didn't come back to day.
Speaker 7: Yeah, that's interesting why he would say that would be easy but no in the face.
Speaker 1: Or is it it would be easy if they would let us, but they've told us they wouldn't let me stop. If he could, he would have said, oh, that's against store policy. No, he said that would be easy, but no, This is why I want to know here.
Speaker 6: When he asked it, did lunchbox ask it in any sort of condescending way?
Speaker 2: Would you try to recreate how you you?
Speaker 1: Really? Exactly?
Speaker 2: Okay, go ahead, I said, I'm the butcher.
Speaker 1: You're the butcher gonna say how can I help you today?
Speaker 8: No?
Speaker 1: No, but just so it's like you were like, well, you've got to ask because he came walking up to the counter. Okay, so but you didn't say that. So you're you're you're standing at the counter and what are you doing? What do you I'm just.
Speaker 9: Looking looking at the pork spicy sausage.
Speaker 1: Excuse me. So I see looking at the spicy sausage. No, he doesn't know what I'm looking at A lot of meat? Okay, I can I help you?
Speaker 3: Sir?
Speaker 1: Oh yeah? Can I get a pound of the spicy pork sausage please? I'm sure one pound? You say, yep? All right, okay, putting it up on the scale. Do you mind taking that out of the casey h are you that lunch from the radio? I hate you? You know you didn't say what he said. He said that would be easy, but no.
Speaker 2: I hear you, So tell me that this is what I.
Speaker 6: Would ask I kind of like that response. Now I'm gonna steal it. Asked me to do something, and you're like, well, that would.
Speaker 1: Be easy, But no, I feel like there's probably a bit more to the story. Literally, I am honest, your honor.
Speaker 10: That is the story.
Speaker 1: This has never been a judgment. But that okay, So that is literally it. Can we do this?
Speaker 2: What if how much was your spicy sausage?
Speaker 1: I like seven dollars? Can I give you ten dollars? You go back? It doesn't make it the same guy get a pound of spicy sausage and say can I get the case? Things off? To whomever and see if they say sure, no problem, or maybe the different person says, we're not allowed to cut those off. Maybe his communication just wasn't appropriate at that time for the person he was talking to.
Speaker 7: Or maybe it's store policy to reply with that would be easy, but no, it's my.
Speaker 5: Pleasure, and this grocery store is that would be easy, but no, So the store is like, even.
Speaker 1: If it's no, tell them, would be easy before you say that, would you do that? I'll do it?
Speaker 5: Okay, So then if I bring it back and the guy does it, we'll get oh, we aren't.
Speaker 1: That other dude is in trouble. He also might have been had a bad day.
Speaker 9: Yeah, no, you're not gonna get yes.
Speaker 2: I'm just curious if you go up and you say no Shenanigan.
Speaker 1: No, there's no shenanigans here. You can't be like there's a been an age to cover up. Well, no, I was.
Speaker 2: I'll say the exact same way I did there.
Speaker 1: I'll venmo. You go up, you say sir, no, you gotta say hey, can I help you? Oh?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 5: Can I please get a pound of the spicy pork sausage please, I'm.
Speaker 1: Gonna put it up here all right, here you go. Could I get that out of the casing boom if you do that? I don't know what what was your response? I don't know what the company policy is. That's what we're gonna see. Your response was that'd be easy, but no.
Speaker 2: Unless they say that'd be easy, and absolutely yeah they might.
Speaker 6: Also was lunchbox saying it really difficult to go home and take some scissors and squeeze the sausage.
Speaker 2: Not that hard, it's not, but it's easier if he does it.
Speaker 1: He has like that would have been easy, but no.
Speaker 8: Right.
Speaker 1: Question to be Hello, Bobby Bones. In the last few weeks, I've called my boyfriend in a series of little lies. One was about work, one was about a chore. The other was about a TV show that he said he'd watched but turns out he never did. It's bizarre because none of it's really anything big, but together it makes me wonder what's really happening with him? Could his lies add up to being a big betrayal? Is it possible he's hiding something even worse? Signed a girlfriend of a white liar thought about this one for a second. If there are no fundamental to the relationship, lies or like sneaky, like I think he's probably just playing Madden or NCAA football. He's probably just if it's all these little, little little ones and you've not found anything of merit, of value. If it's again, let's go over them a chore, Yeah, I do all the time. They trash out Yep, nope, I planned to do it later. The other one a TV show he said he'd watch, but he never did. You know, he's probably doing he's playing on PlayStation, So I don't know that that's true these. If it's these, I would keep one eye slightly aware. But it feels like he doesn't want to admit to you that he's playing PlayStation or Magic the Gathering or Fantasy football or something that you're probably gonna give him crap for. There is a difference and dishonesty that is detrimental to the relationship. And there is dishonesty that is detrimental if you find out because you don't let me play football nca football anymore.
Speaker 6: Well so, if you're spending time doing something, then why does it matter if you're spending it watching a TV show or playing a video game.
Speaker 1: Oh, you're real quick, Why do you play video game all the time. Sounds familiar. Okay, not anymore. He doesn't not care anymore. Boy he first started, she was like, man, you play that a lot. And so then I was just embarrassed because I was like, yeah, it wasn't that she she was even judging it. I was embarrassed. I was playing it all the time because I felt like she thought was a kid thing. It is a good thing. And so I was like, I'm not I haven't been playing video game. I've been and they're reading Warren Piece. I'd have a big book over there, and you weren't. No, not at all.
Speaker 9: Yeah, he said he read Warren Piece and he did it.
Speaker 1: So I would say, be aware if you find anything that's actually shady about lies he's telling about other people places.
Speaker 9: Did you send this in?
Speaker 1: I did not.
Speaker 2: We are now at the stage I don't. I don't worry about that.
Speaker 1: There was ay, you used to be embarrassed this the goofy stuff that I did.
Speaker 2: I really don't care anymore. She does what she got into.
Speaker 9: I guess it would technically be your wife that's sent it in.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and she can hear the sound now of college trouble all the time you started out. Yeah. Yeah, she can tell all the time. So it is what it is.
Speaker 2: And I leave cards like baseball cards around the house.
Speaker 9: You're open about it now, Yeah.
Speaker 1: It's just too much work not to be. I would say, this is not something to be overly concerned about, but be aware if it gets bigger. Yes, No, he's doing something he's embarrassed to tell you about. And it's probably PlayStation or Xbox. Let's talk to Anna in Tallahassee, Florida, who is on the phone. Hey, Anna, thank you for calling. What can we help you with?
Speaker 6: So?
Speaker 4: I need advice.
Speaker 11: I have a grandsmother in law.
Speaker 4: They live next door to.
Speaker 11: Us, and we have an eight month old baby. It's a good thing to have the next door, but it's also hard because they thought that we would have them over every day pretty much. It's gotten to the point that they will just show up now. And like yesterday, we went swimming and we came back inside and I was putting the baby to sleep. His grandma came in. She just opened the door and walked in and she was sitting in my living room.
Speaker 1: Do you think that they think they're helping? Do you think that they are doing it? I'm not saying it's not annoying, but I'm just asking for what your thoughts are. Do you think they think they're helping and coming from a simply a love place of wanting to be around the child.
Speaker 4: I know that they love her, and I know that in their minds it's love, But in my mind it's overwhelming because I'm a new mom and I just I get a lot of guilt trips from them, and I just I want to keep loving them, but I don't know, like I need to set boundaries.
Speaker 1: Yes, bounders is very important, So I'm going to go over to Amy first. They expert on boundaries. Huh, especially difficult boundaries. Because why this is difficult is because there is a love there. There's a love between your husband and his parents, you and even the parents, the parents and the grandparents and the baby. All that's love love, love, But it doesn't mean there can't be healthy boundaries. Ay, what would you say to her?
Speaker 6: Yeah, I mean boundaries is something I've been working on a lot, and it's not easy. But getting your husband involved with you and y'all coming up with a plan or what that can look like. I mean, it's his parents, right, So then see if they can meet that and then honestly, if they can't, then there needs to be a talk. But if there has been zero boundary conversation, then they don't know and they're going to keep showing up and if you keep allowing it, it's just going to get harder and harder.
Speaker 9: So I would do it asap.
Speaker 1: So a little bit, and it's not comfortable to say it, but a little bit. It's on you, Anna, Yes, but it's a great problem to have as far as problems go. But I think your husband has to get involved. It's his parents and he may be like, no, they're just loving, but it's one of those where he just has to side with you on this, even if he really doesn't feel like that's the case. And you've got to establish a bal like with boundaries, that they need to be definite and completely understood clear. Sometimes they are hard to communicate because it could sound harsh, but it can even be to start a time thing like, Hey, we're really trying to do this on this schedule, so we really don't want anybody over at the house. And I know this is weird for you guys because we love having you guys over, but from like this is something up noon to four. We don't want anybody coming in and out of the front door, so unless we call, so please just And it's going to be a little lokward to say something like that, but you have to say it or you can't expect it to not be followed. The hardest thing about boundaries are setting them. The second hardest thing is actually following through with them. Setting them is the hardest part of it. But yeah, that's okay, I mean it just.
Speaker 9: Yeah, And she's like I love that. She's like, I want to keep loving them because you're so right. Yes, you're that.
Speaker 6: Resentment is the word, and that will build up and you can't.
Speaker 1: Have that, Eddie.
Speaker 7: Yeah, Like why did they move in next to each other? That's that's the weird one. Like their next door.
Speaker 9: Neighbors, Well that's not going to change.
Speaker 1: Well why yeah? And do they'd move over there because the baby?
Speaker 6: No.
Speaker 11: So they've been our neighbors for almost ten years, but we only.
Speaker 4: Saw them once a week before the baby was born. And now I see them probably at least every other day, if not every day.
Speaker 1: Okay, So this is what I'm gonna say, dead bull, I'm gonna say one is it dead where they can just walk in and sit on your couch. So, first of all, appreciate your blessing, even as annoying as it can be, because if something bad happens and you need to go somewhere, they're there.
Speaker 8: Uh.
Speaker 1: Second blessing is they love that baby, but that does not mean that they have the right to come in at any time and make your life harder. The hardest thing about a boundary of setting it. Luckily for you, the second hardest thing is actually enforcing it. You have got to communicate with your husband, who probably needs to be the communicator of it, to say, hey, we're struggling right now. These are the times, thank you, and go from there. It's uncomfortable, but it is what has to be done. Please update as okay, Anna.
Speaker 11: I absolutely will.
Speaker 3: It's time for the good news.
Speaker 4: Ready.
Speaker 7: Karen Spain, she's eighty one years old, lives in Alabama, and she calls herself a big football fan, but she loves her quarterbacks, always has and specifically recently, she loves Patrick Mahomes and she says it's on her bucket list before she croaks, she wants to meet Patrick Mahomes.
Speaker 1: Well, just a couple of weeks ago. It happened.
Speaker 7: She went to their training camp, and I guess she put it online so people knew of her story. As soon as the fans saw her, they're like, come, come, come to the come to the front. So she cut all the way in the front. She goes right by the fence and here comes Patty. She goes Patrick Patrick, and he recognized her and says, oh my gosh, I want to meet you.
Speaker 1: They met.
Speaker 7: She paints these watercolors of Patrick Mahomes, so Patty he signed them, gave him to her.
Speaker 1: He talked to her for a little bit and they had a moment. The sign said, well a moment sounds like they're made out. The sign that she made says, I'm eighty one, want to meet fifteen before I croak, she's holding it out. Yeah, well she doesn't look old old really yeah, I mean they really could have a thing. No, man, he's happily married. No, yeah, no, she doesn't look that old. That's cool. So she got to meet him. Yeah, I I never met Patrick Mahomes. I never met Dak Presco. I want to meet him. Oh yeah, that's cool. I never had Mark Grace. That'd be cool to meet him. A great story, that's what it's all about. That was telling me something good. She got a lot of them. Here's mine. The reason karate belts go white, yellow, orange, green, blue, purple, brown, red, black, because that's the order they go in, is because fighters used to only be able to afford one belt, and when you go back to the colors, they would keep dying them darker and darker. One belt. It just kept getting dyed darker, so white, yellow, orange, green, blue, purple, brown, red, black, black being last because that was all the dies had, no idea. That's pretty cool, Amy, fun fact Friday.
Speaker 6: The CIA trains dolphins for various duties, including discovering undersea mining operations, recovering lost things, and detecting and labeling enemy swimmers.
Speaker 1: Dolphins are pretty smart. You do a dolphin and that's a seawell, well, lunchbox is doing that noise, Amy, Can you do a dolphin? It's a tough one to do. I don't know if it's true. Oh that's a horse, lunchbox, new dolphin. That's good. That's that's a flipper, Eddie.
Speaker 12: I mean.
Speaker 1: That's a yeah. I don't know. Then that's tough. I don't even know, I can't identify what to chase.
Speaker 2: They do kind of laugh though I don't even know what to chase there.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's a tough one. Thank you, Amy, I'll lunchbox.
Speaker 5: Sixty percent of cohabitating couples will eventually get married.
Speaker 1: But the bad news is if.
Speaker 5: You live together prior to getting married, you have a forty percent higher rate of divorce.
Speaker 1: So it's just a lot of numbers. They're like sixty to get married, but then forty more to get divorced. Sounds like one hundred percent. Sounds like they do the quick math. That's one hundred percent of something, Eddie. So this is crazy. You're not gonna believe me.
Speaker 7: But Texas has the second largest tiger population in the world.
Speaker 1: Wow, is it from zoos? So many zoo's pets? Really? Yeah, there's zoos and then people have them as pets.
Speaker 7: India is number one and the state of Texas is number two. They say that they're around two thousand tigers living in Texas.
Speaker 1: Currently, and you can have one legally. If you're a two thousand, they gotta be. That would be a pretty cool pet. Yeah, then I would feel bad because I wanted to claw it because I don't want to get killed, but I don't wanted to claw an animal because that's wrong.
Speaker 2: That would be pretty cool to have a tiger Morgan.
Speaker 6: Your heartbeat changes and mimics the music you listen to, so music slows down or revs you up, depending upon the tempo of the music.
Speaker 1: Yeah, right, like your heart beat. I listened to all slow music all the time, so your heart rates slow. Yeah, you just have really sad music like that might have been clinically dead. Then a couple of times, the first past that Brett Farb ever completed in the NFL was to himself. The past was tipped by defensive lineman and he caught at lost seven yards in the process.
Speaker 2: Brett Farb's first ever pass completion was to himself.
Speaker 1: That's funny. Wait you think about that? Was that fun?
Speaker 9: That's fun?
Speaker 6: I don't even really care about football, but I like brev b are t t f a r V classic p h.
Speaker 2: All right, no, it's uh spelled like fabra.
Speaker 1: I remember that mostly Well, I mean you sit on TV much more like something about mary Back Brett favre f a v r E Brett Fabra. And then finally, toads cannot give you warts, they say they can. Warts are caused by human papaloma virus. Yeah, the QORB being human. A warts lumpy appearance is due to epidermal cells multiplying due to the virus. Warts can spread based on skin to skin contact. But you cannot in no way get a warp from a toad. Hold on, It's h p V is the wart? Do you want to hear the craziest fun fact? That's that's mind blowing fact. Yeah, it was gonna be held for a different segment called mind Blowing Fact Friday or mind Blowing Fact Monday. This don't blow your mind? Chuck and Chuck Norris, that's his name. What's the stand for? Chuck?
Speaker 2: Henry Charles Carles, Charles, Carlos?
Speaker 7: What what Chuck North's name is Carlos.
Speaker 1: He's Mexican.
Speaker 10: I don't know that.
Speaker 1: That's awesome. Prepared to have your mind bloom? I love the past tense didn't work.
Speaker 2: Here's a voicemail from Stephanie and Sacramento.
Speaker 6: I just wanted to.
Speaker 4: Tell you how much I've been enjoying the Bobby Bolts Show. Original music and songs.
Speaker 9: Freeze intro song I love.
Speaker 4: And It's struck in my head all the time. It's a new one for them, anonymous mailbag.
Speaker 11: It's also really cool even Eddie's never going to get it song I love if.
Speaker 6: Bobby's transition between podcasts for one in part two is like so entertaining.
Speaker 11: So I just really love what you've been doing and keep up good work.
Speaker 1: That's the show, Thank you. We have to do it because we'll go to jail by playing real music. We can't play any real music on the podcast. We can on this because we have the right. But so we have to make up our own songs. So and so read who wake Up, Wake Up.
Speaker 12: In the morning, wake Up, Wake Up in the radio, The Dodgers and the Lunchbox, Morrell get tread out.
Speaker 8: It's trying to put you through.
Speaker 12: Fuck, he's running. There's Wig's next good the Bobby's on the mox.
Speaker 6: So you know what this.
Speaker 10: The Bobby ball.
Speaker 1: So we play that on the podcast. We play coming Up before we do the news. But Monday we'll play the full version of that song, even the full version of a minute and a half. But there's a second verse that we did for that, and I'll play it. We'll do a world from here of it, okay, pile of stories.
Speaker 9: All right, So this is a customer service hack.
Speaker 6: If you want to talk to a real person, just start saying bad words because the system will think that you are really angry and they need to connect you with someone asap.
Speaker 1: So if you get an operator, don't start screaming profanities at them.
Speaker 6: No, no, no, this is if like you're getting yes, your like automated system, they'll flag you as disgruntled and trainsfer you immediately. Now I don't know for sure for sure this is the thing, but you know sometimes you like try to press zero, you try to press one, You're like, oh, I just want to talk to a.
Speaker 9: Human, so just be like like blank.
Speaker 1: So let's just say the word flake is yeah, hold her for a different word.
Speaker 2: So it's like, please press.
Speaker 1: Flake flag flake flake.
Speaker 8: Yeah.
Speaker 1: If you do that, you're going to the disgruntled line. Yeah, awesome, pretty good. Maybe I feel like lunchboxes it anyway, just I do. Yeah.
Speaker 6: So this dating coach was talking about how if the guy doesn't say I love you within three months, you should dump him.
Speaker 1: But that dating coach does not have a big clientele.
Speaker 9: His name's Jake Maddock.
Speaker 6: He puts up a lot of videos on TikTok and Instagram, and he says, yeah, by twelve weeks, your partner should know if they love you. That's the ideal to and if I love you's not being said, you're wasting your time.
Speaker 1: It's the dumbest thing ever heard. Is that such a private and personal thing. Also, I know some dude said it first night, and I'm saying.
Speaker 9: When did you say it? Do you remember? And were you the first one to say it?
Speaker 1: Well? I was, for sure, And my wife is the only person I ever said it to my whole life. I never said it to anybody before her. It became a thing I wondered if I would ever say it, And then I did say it. I was probably five or six months probably, and yes, of course, yeah, I said it. Yeah, And I was like, this is exactly how I went, and went, so baby, I love you.
Speaker 10: That is smooth, not yeah.
Speaker 2: Mostly I think I was like, hope you love me back, Like, how do you be a dating coach?
Speaker 1: You just say it? You just put a video like I'm a dating coach or.
Speaker 6: A matchmaker like you maybe you have a gift.
Speaker 1: No, no, no, I'm saying you can just say whatever you want. Be like, I'm a dating coach and you put a video up and all of a sudden they're like, he's a dating coach.
Speaker 9: He's like a hitch.
Speaker 1: There's no way he makes money. Nobody would say that's that's ridiculous. All right, what else?
Speaker 6: Okay, so this is not a scam. It's something Miranda Lambert is doing. If you text the number four three zero three hundred zero one four four.
Speaker 1: Mmy, go scam me already, you're going to get.
Speaker 9: To hear a clip of Miranda Labor's new song.
Speaker 1: You'll thee Randa Answers.
Speaker 6: It's the tenth song off her new album, Postcards from Texas, which is coming out September thirteenth.
Speaker 9: But have you've been seeing that around? Like it's cool to call?
Speaker 1: We're not gonna say the number again because I don't need people doing that right now. Ya later say dial into us, but we'll put it up on something on socials after.
Speaker 3: The other though.
Speaker 9: Later call Labor. But you can hear klaboage something cool that Miranda's doing. I mean, well eight, So what number is that?
Speaker 1: Mike Joe?
Speaker 2: Okay, I don't think that was two o though, but.
Speaker 9: Yeah, that's lunch talk is number two one. Hi Mamy, that's my pile.
Speaker 1: That was Amy's pile of stories. It's time for the good news?
Speaker 11: How much Box?
Speaker 5: Back in twenty twenty, these two dudes in Utah wanted something fun to do for people in the community while COVID was going on. So they came up with a treasure hunt, hid some money, put out a poem said go find the treasure. Well, this year they put it out in Spanish. It's been out there for two months. People have been hunting, looking all over Utah.
Speaker 1: Where could it be?
Speaker 5: Well, a couple of days ago, Dad and son treasure hunting, found the twenty five thousand dollars.
Speaker 1: Wow. Was it like under a rock or was like in a business?
Speaker 5: It doesn't free, It doesn't say. It just says they were searching and they found it, and they notified the people and they said that's it.
Speaker 1: I feel like if I wrote a poem to give a hint people finding five minutes, so that must be a really long poem. And it was in Spanish. It was in Spanish with tiny clues, and I felt like I would be like it rhymes with Ric Donald's Oh it's McDonald's and it's on the street of a person who was big in civil rights, Martin Luther King. How'd you get it so quick? Luther King?
Speaker 10: Dang, it'd be over.
Speaker 1: In like five seconds. I'd be terrible of this game. That's that's cool. They found it. It's a lot of money to find.
Speaker 5: Yeah, father son out hunting all summer. He's about to go back to school. Find the twenty five k.
Speaker 1: Also, if it's cash, I'd be worried if I were putting it out somebody to find it and not know it was rash for that, just have it, keep it.
Speaker 5: I don't know the cash was actually at the site, or if it's like, hey, you're the winner and then you got to contact them.
Speaker 1: And that should be so much cooler to that, that'd be so much cooler.
Speaker 2: A good story, that's what it's all about. That was telling me something good.
Speaker 1: We're just a few minutes away from Josh Turner and studio Baby turned them blatch down. He'll be in a second. I do want to play this voicemail though.
Speaker 4: I just wanted to let you know I heard about this scammeler of people calling trying to authorize charges on your debit cards. I just got that phone calling. Thanks to you, I didn't get taken. Thanks, guys, have a great day.
Speaker 2: You guys say we have seen her a joker out all day, but women we do. But like we're looking out for you, guys.
Speaker 1: That's why we do scam alert, scam alert. When we almost get scammed, we share it with you. Like my doctor text me a couple of days ago. Didn't he respond, thought I was a scam. It wasn't. Yes, but I was so vigil and he responded, my doctor, let's do the morning Corny.
Speaker 10: Here we go, the morning Corny.
Speaker 6: What's a banana's favorite gymnastics move?
Speaker 1: Split splits?
Speaker 10: That was the morning Corny.
Speaker 1: Tough one?
Speaker 6: Huh yeah, I can do another one?
Speaker 1: That bad?
Speaker 9: When that bad?
Speaker 6: You?
Speaker 1: I'm maxed out? Please? Okay, she's begging, go ahead.
Speaker 9: When is it appropriate to sleep in the baths?
Speaker 1: Ub ahead?
Speaker 9: When you feel drink.
Speaker 2: A little better? Yeah, all right, there we go.
Speaker 5: That was the morning Corny.
Speaker 1: Josh, good to see a buddy. You too, Hey, So a couple of questions for you. One, I do want to talk about the Let's talk about the record first, because how many is this your tenth album? Is it ten albums.
Speaker 3: Tenth studio album?
Speaker 1: Yeah, so you do live albums too, that doesn't.
Speaker 3: Count, not as a studio album though, but.
Speaker 1: None of that. But it's how many albums do you do? What do you say? How many albums? If you had, do you count the live albums? Because that's work, right, Yeah?
Speaker 3: I mean it was work.
Speaker 1: Do you ever put new songs on a live album?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Oh really yeah, I would be scared to do that. Do you ever go back and kind of because we did a live comedy album once and went back and kind of fixed a vocal or too, I re sang it one of the on one of them because I messed it up live.
Speaker 3: Yeah. I mean you always fixed something because it's live music, but you don't want to make it so you don't want to fix so much stuff to where it like loses its live feel.
Speaker 1: I said a complete word wrong, So that happens. I went back in and just tried to like act like I was singing a live again. And I can kind of tell when I listened to it that I can tell anyway that it's kind of an overdub. But only eleven people listened and none of them even cared.
Speaker 3: So two Sundays ago, I actually had to walk off stage because I had like drainage that I couldn't clear in my throat and like it was literally preventing me from singing. So I was like, there's no way to deal with this other than to just walk off stage and try to get it out and come back.
Speaker 1: And oh, you see, you did come back.
Speaker 3: You went, and but everybody was so scared. They were like, what happened? Is he okay? I'm like, I'm good.
Speaker 1: Did you tell your band guys while you were leaving?
Speaker 3: No, there was no time to explain. I just had to go deal with it and come back.
Speaker 1: Now.
Speaker 3: Then I made the mistake of telling the crowd why I left, and I was like, well, there went all my sex appeals.
Speaker 1: So so tell me. Tell me about this record, because I was looking at a bunch of the tracks and it's called this country music thing, which I think of you as somebody who does traditional, straight ahead country music. I would have expected nothing different than this country music thing. Why'd you name it that?
Speaker 3: It's it's named after a song on the record that I wrote by myself and never thought it would end up on a record. But my producer that was this number one pick for this record, And I'm thinking, this is so outside of what I normally sang about. And he said, that's what I love about it. He said, it's kind of like a rap song. It's like, you know, hey, look what I did.
Speaker 1: Why'd you write this song by yourself? Were you just inspired one night at the house or something.
Speaker 3: I honestly don't remember writing it. I don't know. I don't know when I wrote it. It was just it just kind of came out. And it's basically a snapshot of my musical life about dreaming about getting here and then getting here and actually living my dream and accomplishing the things that I've accomplished, and calling my heroes friends and so forth, and so on and so. And then at the end, the outro actually happened after the fact because I was just messing around in the studio after I had sung my vocal and it just felt so good, and so I like constructed this whole outro and it was just kind of a tip of the cap to all the country greats.
Speaker 1: Any chance that your producer got one over on you and he actually wrote it and just told you.
Speaker 3: You wrote it. No, because I actually sent it to him. It was a It was in a huge drop box folder and he came back and that was his first choice.
Speaker 1: So dang, that'd be so cool to be able to write songs and not even know it, like really good songs and not even know it. They must just be churning out of you. Do you keep a full like?
Speaker 3: And I don't even do drugs, So I mean, was it Atlantis? Morset always said she had to be hired to write songs or whatever.
Speaker 1: Maybe that's why I'm not gonna writeing song. I do drugs. I'm just now Josh Turner is convincing me to do drugs for the first time ever.
Speaker 3: I'm not suggesting that. I'm just throwing it out there as an option.
Speaker 1: Anyone ever come to you to do voice work like a cartoons or anything. I wish man, they're missing out.
Speaker 3: You're the second person today they asked me that. I hate that, So, I mean, I could.
Speaker 1: You ever do voice auditions for things?
Speaker 3: Because I have you had to bring that up?
Speaker 1: Well, do I do like twenty every month or so? I don't get any of them.
Speaker 3: I auditioned for one that it's probably been over ten years ago now, and it's still on the air, and it hurts every time I see it.
Speaker 1: Oh you hear it? You actually got it.
Speaker 3: I read for it and you got.
Speaker 1: Oh oh, oh got it. So you hear the other thing? Yeah, my voice is on at the airport? Is yours?
Speaker 3: Sometimes?
Speaker 1: Yeah. I feel pretty good about that one because it's like, hey, it's Bobby Bone. I don't forget to pee in the journal and not the floor. And I'm like, well, that's weird they would play that one over the top. What is your say at the airport?
Speaker 3: You know, when you're on the move and walkway, please move over to the right and get out of the way.
Speaker 1: That's funny. You torn a bunch.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, yeah.
Speaker 1: I saw you had some time off and you went to the Grand Canyon, which I'd never been to the Grand Canyon until like three years ago. It's hard for me to be blown away because on Google image anything, but I went to the Grand Canyon, and I don't know if you've been before, but I was amazed at how grand that canyon is. That thing is a monster, right, it is.
Speaker 3: I've I had actually been there twice before and never really had a whole lot of time to spend there. But this time I actually had time to spend and it was it was pretty incredible. We had great weather and yeah, and then one of the other places I went on vacation was Canyon Lands in Utah, and I don't I don't know how it compares necessarily to Grand Canyon, but like when you go to the Grand Canyon, you look down and you see the Colorado River. When you go to Canyon Lands, you look down and then there's a canyon within a canyon, and then another canyon within another canyon, and it's like and then the river's like way down there. That was pretty wild to see. It was I've never seen that before.
Speaker 1: Does that stuff inspire you to write or does that stuff actually get you out of your head when you're not wanting to write at all?
Speaker 3: A little of both. I think I have to have time to kind of live with it, and you know, see if there's anything there but songwriting something I've never really fully tried to figure out, because I don't think it can be figured out. It's something that just kind of happens. You just but you have to keep at it and you have to keep trying to get better and do your best at it. But I mean I've written more bad songs than good songs.
Speaker 1: Do you keep notes in your phone all the time, more concepts or do you ever record melodies in your phone where it just goes like.
Speaker 3: Doesn't every now and then? Usually it's a title idea.
Speaker 1: More of a concept guy than a melody guy.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I guess the only song that I've ever written that started with a melody first was Haywire and that record actually just went platinum. So wow, that worked.
Speaker 1: Like nice subtle flex where it didn't feel like that was a brag, It's like, that's really cool. Your hair's been the same for a long time, had the same barber stylists changed.
Speaker 3: For a long time? How long longer than I've been married, so over twenty years.
Speaker 1: Same the same person for twenty years, same location.
Speaker 3: I tell people that she's my common law wife, so because we've been together so.
Speaker 1: Long, and so she asked us, you have to say nothing to her about what you want. You just say, all right, I'm back and.
Speaker 3: The show up goes right to town the other thing and I'm out of there.
Speaker 1: Do you even care that much about?
Speaker 3: And she's never raised the price on me, so still a dollar, there's not it's not an inflationary relationship.
Speaker 1: Dang, that's awesome. You drive a truck. How do you how do you get ever band of the truck?
Speaker 3: It turns twenty years old this December.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I know you're a guy that.
Speaker 3: I'm loyal to a fault.
Speaker 1: Who's your favorite sports team?
Speaker 3: Braves?
Speaker 1: Got to kind of be loyal. Yeah, you did win one pretty recently, we did, but before that, Yeah, there's a lot of just getting to that, you know, winning in l East and that's it. You go to many Braves games. Are you a big Braves fan? Or about football?
Speaker 3: And football fan clipsonto same thing?
Speaker 1: That's tough right now?
Speaker 3: Yeah, nineteen eighty one, I was four years old. Yeah, and then well then a lot of hard years, but then you.
Speaker 1: Want then you had great years and now it's kind of weird again.
Speaker 3: Right, Yeah, everything's weird right now.
Speaker 1: Well, it's like your coach doesn't even doesn't want to go to the portal at all. Don't you want to call him and be like, let's go, I'll throw you some in albox.
Speaker 3: I can't fault him for that. I mean, you want people to be there because they want to be there, not because they're going to get exposure, money or whatever.
Speaker 1: Well coming from you had the same hairstyles for twenty years, I felt that.
Speaker 3: Exactly you are you involved? Can you?
Speaker 1: Can you call clumbson and go like, I'm gonna come to a game and they give you good seats. Oh that's the best, isn't it. Yeah, like all that stuff is a kid that you.
Speaker 3: It hasn't always been that way.
Speaker 1: No, I agree, but yes, same same with me, Like it's it hasn't been that way for many years with Arkansas, but now it's really cool.
Speaker 3: It's all about who you know. Because I went, I would buy the cheap tickets, you know, and set up in the those bleeds every time.
Speaker 1: And I used to call it justin Moore, like can I borrow your tickets? When I knew he wasn't going to a game because I knew he had season tickets. But yeah, it's one of the coolest things now to be able to be an adult and go to experience the things that I loved as a kid and couldn't really do. Yeah, as a kid, who were your favorite musical artists?
Speaker 3: Randy Travis was the guy that inspired me to come to this town, and I remember seeing him at the South Carolina State Fair, and it was just like a whole nother level for me because we didn't have a lot of and that was South Carolina State Fair was at least two hours from where I grew up, So I mean it was you know back then that was a drive and we didn't have artists come anywhere near us playing shows, so it was it was very far.
Speaker 1: Unto me, was that the moment you knew what you wanted to do or did you already have an idea? And it just kind of cumented that.
Speaker 3: I had already kind of had the bug at that point, but seeing him up there and seeing it in action like that was it just made it more real to me.
Speaker 1: So you're Mount rushmore of favorite musical artists of all time. You put Randy Travis up there?
Speaker 3: Ye who are you? John and some Johnny cash Burne, Gosden, Hank Williams.
Speaker 1: Because you have a junior shirt on. Oh you have seen you up on the top it is. And obviously you didn't get to see Hank Senior at the fair. No, he died making sure he died that he didn't either. I talked to Drew Baldridge recently and he talked about how he cried when you surprised him at the opry and he was still super moved about that. How did that go down? And you know, Drew has been a great story of like just doing it all himself. How do they approach you to go, Hey, would you go in surprise Drew?
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's been a little while, but but yeah, he he was a fan of mine and and they asked me to come surprise him and it was an honor to me saying with Scotti McCreery just recently, and you know, so it you know, it feels good that that somebody's paying attention.
Speaker 1: You know what's the key to raising four boys?
Speaker 3: Patience and discipline.
Speaker 1: So do you think they're all boys? Because all this testosterone that's like coming out of you in your voice, I feel like it's coming out of your fingernails.
Speaker 3: Somebody asked me earlier this morning and if I had ever served in the military. I was like, no, I said, but if you ask my boys that sometimes they probably think I have.
Speaker 1: With the way I are you disciplinarian?
Speaker 3: Yeah? Yeah, yeah.
Speaker 6: When you said discipline, I was gonna say discipline towards them or just being disciplined with yourself as apparently consistent with them.
Speaker 1: What about their dreams? Do they want any music or sports? Or they think you're cool?
Speaker 3: My oldest he's got the music bug for sure.
Speaker 1: And what advice do you give him? Because you've kind of been through it in every way?
Speaker 3: That's hard because I could easily, you know, just hold his hand through the whole process, but I don't. I just don't want to do that because I just feel like that would do him a disservice. He needs to learn on his own. I'm going to guide him and make sure he doesn't make a lot of the bigger mistakes that I made in my career. But he's got to he's got to learn it on his own and figure out exactly where he wants to go, and and you know, he's got to show that he's will to work for it.
Speaker 1: So the new album, This Country Music Thing, it is out today. I want to play a little bit of down in Georgia. Do you think they wrote this song with you in mind?
Speaker 3: I think they did. I'm trying to find out what that story is because my brother actually pitched me this song. This is the first song that my brothers pitched to me that I've actually recorded, So that's a little trivia piece of this record.
Speaker 1: But how many you think he's pitched you?
Speaker 3: A lot? Yeah? Yeah, so he was super excited when this ended up on the record. But yeah, I didn't know any of the writers, still don't. But this was before they even knew that I was moving to Georgia, and I didn't know if they knew my wife was from Georgia. So I was like, they've been reading my mail or something. And then I saw on Instagram I think one of the writers said yeah, we wrote it for you, and I'm like, well, can you elaborate, like did you know the story and then you wrote it or what? I'm still curious to find out.
Speaker 1: So have you ever seen the national anthem?
Speaker 3: I have you know?
Speaker 1: They say start they say start way low. Do you even start lower?
Speaker 3: Yeah? Yeah, I'm retired from the anthem.
Speaker 1: Though, no, But I mean everyone's like, you know, if you sing the anthem, start lower than you normally sing, how do you start even lower than what you're already.
Speaker 3: At because it only goes up.
Speaker 1: I know what I'm saying is a sound that only you can hear, because there's.
Speaker 3: Like probably yeah, it's just a vibration.
Speaker 1: When you listen back to your own music, I don't know do you like it? Are you you do?
Speaker 3: Because yeah?
Speaker 1: Or are you at this point you've heard it so many times I have to like it. Yeah, I hear you. I just I hate everything I do. I think that's a We're different kinds of people, obviously, but I hate everything I ever do.
Speaker 3: So back in two thousand and nine, my second son was born that June, and my daddy came out on the road with me for a couple of weeks, and about three four days in he was so sick of the bus. He was so sick of like just the whole thing, and he was like, you obviously love what you do, because I don't know how you do it. And I don't think he's been on the road with me since so.
Speaker 1: Well, you listen to songs of yours over and over and over and over again, and make small tweaks as you're in the process.
Speaker 3: You know, it's funny some artists and writers like they'll nitpick things to death, but I'm not like that. I'll get it to where I feel like it needs to be, and then I'll leave it alone. I wrote with Mac Davis one time, and he told me that he was still tweaking in the ghetto. So I was like, Mac, I think you should let it go.
Speaker 1: Do you ever hear older songs? For example, your Man, Do you ever hear that song and go? Man? I wish we'd have done this differently as far as like the production or your voice. Even though that song has been a number one, it's a massive song. Are you just like that is? It's awesome? I leave it alone.
Speaker 3: Well, I've come to understand that once the fans become familiar with something, they don't want that to change. If you go back in and re record and original or whatever, like, they pick up on that real quick. And for me, I can hear the youth and the inexperience in my voice because I was still coming out of a vocal injury back then, and I was still young, and I wasn't thirty five, because I had been told and taught that, you know, a male's voice doesn't fully mature until they're thirty five. But I've also learned that once you get past thirty five and you do what I do for a living, it continues to develop and grow, you know, and just develop textures. So there's times where I hear Long Black Train or Your Man or any of those early songs, I'm like, man, I wonder what it would sound like if I sing it.
Speaker 9: Now.
Speaker 3: People hear that on the road.
Speaker 1: So you can hear the kid and you can hear the young.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, but there's something there's something cool about that though it sometimes it feels like a whole other.
Speaker 1: Lifetime whenever you hear why don't we just dance? What does that remind you of? At that time when that song was doing its thing?
Speaker 3: So before that song had even come to light, really, I was on the road. I don't remember where we were, but I just remember exactly what the venue looked like. And we started playing that song and people just right off the bat just started getting in the aisles and dancing and cheering and rushing the stage. And it's still like that. It's crazy. It just sends a jolt of electricity through the crowd. And what's interesting about that is I wasn't ready to make a record, and that song had gotten pitched to me. I loved it, put it on hold. And then Jada Marcus reaches out and says, hey, you know from Flights. Yeah, we'd love to record that, and he said, but I know you got it on hold. He said, would you be willing to go in and record it to see if you were willing to keep it or want to keep it. I was like, that's pretty reasonable. So Wow, went in and rest is history.
Speaker 1: Because Rascal Flights thought it was also a great song. You went and recorded it to see how it fell, and you loved it. Then you had to call him back and be like, sorry, sucker.
Speaker 3: Four week number one most played song of twenty ten.
Speaker 1: Like sing that song about Mayberry, Sucker, we got this. That's a fun fact. I never knew that. What about would you go with me? What does that make you think about?
Speaker 3: The pitch meeting over at Sony Tree, my producer Frank Rogers and I went in and once again, you know, I was looking for songs for my second record, so I was still green and heard the song. It was four verses and a big long like instrumental break. There was no chorus, and so I'm sitting there thinking, man, it sounds really cool, but like it just feels like it's missing something. And Frank spoke up and said, like, there's probably seven or eight pluggers in this meeting, and he said, tell the writers to go back and write a hit chorus and we'll we'll take it. And they were like okay, And so they went and told Sean Camp and John Scott Sheryl and they came back with the hit chorus.
Speaker 1: How long until you got it back?
Speaker 3: Not long?
Speaker 1: Yeah, I imagine you work pretty quick. If somebody says, hey, if you can fix those you like it? Yep, because you know there are ten thousand songs coming at you ten thousand times a day. Wow, congratulations on the new record. Josh is all over Josh Turner dot com. He's doing his Greatest Hits Tour and now all the way until November. I mean, you're at it. Huh. How do you like not being here in Nashville.
Speaker 3: It's a good change of scenery.
Speaker 1: Can you be a dad in human more when you're not here?
Speaker 3: Yeah? I think so. I feel like I can. So. Yeah, it's a it's good. I'm closer. Actually, my wife and I both are closer to family, and it's closer to closer to our favorite sports teams and which is a big deal all that, but and I'm still not too far from Nashville.
Speaker 1: So well, really good to see it. Congrats on the record and you know, looking forward to seeing you know, all the success of it, and congratulations. Do Christmas albums count as the record an album?
Speaker 4: Oh?
Speaker 1: Absolutely, okay they do. Yeah, just trying to figure out what work I put into it.
Speaker 3: Absolutely, Christmas.
Speaker 1: Studio but not live don't count as when I say ten albums, eleven albums, yeah, okay, just make it sure. I'm just trying to learn this, man. Josh brings in a new language here, Man, I don't know what's going on.
Speaker 3: Then you've got compilations.
Speaker 1: Oh god, I don't even start, man, it's about exploding. Yeah, all right, there is Josh Turner. Josh, thanks man, good to see al right, Joshner. Everybody, good job.
Speaker 12: Wake up, wake up in the morning, and the turning radio and the Dodgas keeps on turn here ready, lunchbox more game two Steve bread have it's trying to put you through.
Speaker 8: Fuck.
Speaker 12: He's running this week's next bit and Bobby's on the box. So you know what this.
Speaker 10: The Bobby Bone.
Speaker 2: It's the easiest trivia game ever.
Speaker 1: Amy.
Speaker 9: Yes.
Speaker 1: The category is who on the Bobby Bone Show. Which of the show members was a full time mentor on American Idol for several seasons. Bobby Correct is a very easy Lunchbox who on the show claims a ghost took over their body, went inside their body and made them really sad. Scuba Steve correct, Eddie, who on the show is known for cannonballing into relationships very very quickly. That would be Abby Yes, Abby, Yes. Morgan, who on the show lost one hundred pounds by diet and exercise.
Speaker 2: Mike Deep correct, So very easy for us.
Speaker 1: We're all part of the show here now. Amy has four points and is wearing the tr She's the current champion. Eddie has four points. If you win, you're the new champ. Wowow. But Morgan and Lunchbox can jump in and win too. Yeah, we're gonna do that today. Easy trivia. If you miss it, you hear this sound you've been Question number one, Amy, what country musical legend is known for? Ring of Fire?
Speaker 9: Johnny Cash correct?
Speaker 1: Lunchbox, Hillary, Charles and Dave make up what country trio? Yes? I know this one, lady a correct in the category of country music, Eddie, what country star has an alter ego named Chris Gaines? Garth Brooks? Morgan, what's the title of the famous Willie Nelson song about traveling on the road again? Correct? Everybody remains the category is Nickelodeon shows easy Trivia? Which Nickelodeon show, Aimy features a group of babies exploring the world. Which Nickelodeon show features a group of babies exploring there? Okay, Lunchbox, who lives in a pineapple under the sea? SpongeBob square Pants?
Speaker 2: Correct?
Speaker 1: Eddie? What language would kids learn by watching Dora the Explorer? Who is spaniol? Correct? Morgan? Who plays Clarissa and Clarissa explains it all? What Malarissa famous Nickelodeon shows. Who plays Clarissa and Clarissa explains it all?
Speaker 9: You sure Clarissa was before my time? When did Clarissa explain it all? Even come out of Clarissa explains it all?
Speaker 1: Who played that role?
Speaker 11: I don't know, Melissa Joonhart Correct, Oh, that's the only reason I guess her.
Speaker 1: Wowe Next up, Country characteristics Amy, Which country is known for the city of Venice and its canals.
Speaker 9: Italy?
Speaker 1: Correct? Lunchbox, which country is known for its cold temperature? And Fiords f j O R d s. That could be a lot of them. Forge Fjords Fords fjords.
Speaker 5: Uh, cold temperature and Fords fjords, Fjords fjords.
Speaker 1: And you said country.
Speaker 2: Which country is known for cold temperatures and fjords?
Speaker 5: Well, I mean, why would you not go there? Iceland? They got Fords Fjords. It's Norway.
Speaker 9: What's those little things on your head?
Speaker 1: Ad, because Alaska has them?
Speaker 9: To you they wear those on their heads.
Speaker 1: King, Yeah, yeah, it's like Okay, I didn't.
Speaker 9: I don't know.
Speaker 1: You think it's one of those like furry things they wear ned of? Okay, that's rough, sorry, watching in the name Eddie. What country is known for the Amazon rainforest since it contains nearly sixty percent of it?
Speaker 3: Yeah? The Amazon?
Speaker 7: That's what country? Oh shoot, I was gonna do continent? Who is close?
Speaker 1: This is a tough, tough one. Which country is known for the Amazon rainforest since it contains nearly sixty percent of it? So it's South America?
Speaker 7: And I'm thinking maybe Brazil has most of the Amazon. Brazil would be the biggest country down there, I think, so give me Brazil, correct, Morgan?
Speaker 1: What country is the largest in the world by land area? Basically the biggest country? I really want to mix up continentc in countries right now.
Speaker 2: It's really throwing me off. Which country, Which country.
Speaker 9: Is the biggest in the world by land mass?
Speaker 1: It's the biggest the size. Which country is the largest by land area?
Speaker 6: China?
Speaker 1: Incorrect?
Speaker 10: You've been boo y Russia?
Speaker 1: Australia, Russia.
Speaker 6: That was a hard had gotten that question?
Speaker 1: Yeah? I wish you did too, Amy, Amy and Eddie? You two have survived. Oh wow, smart, there's gonna be into the season. Here go.
Speaker 2: The category is numbers, Amy.
Speaker 1: How many colors are in the rainbow?
Speaker 9: Seven?
Speaker 1: Correct? Wow, that's a good one, Eddie. How many degrees are there in a full circle? And sixty? Correct? I didn't like that pause, Amy. How many planets are in our solar system?
Speaker 4: What?
Speaker 2: How many planets are in our solar system?
Speaker 9: Are we counting the.
Speaker 6: Do we count the do we count the we count the beak?
Speaker 8: Nine?
Speaker 1: I'll accept eight or nine?
Speaker 9: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Because planet? Yeah, Eddie? How many original American colonies were there? How many original American colonies were there? Oh? Okay, thirteen? Correct?
Speaker 3: Good?
Speaker 1: Famous movie characters between you two. What Star Wars character, Amy, come on is captain of the Millennium Falcon? What bro I don't know what's the first question to hear on the thing bro Bro Star Wars? Yeah? What Star Wars character is Captain of the Millennium Falcon? You know.
Speaker 9: I only know one captain, Captain Kirk.
Speaker 1: Is that your answer?
Speaker 9: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Congratulations, that's it. No, it's not.
Speaker 9: What is it?
Speaker 1: That's the wrong movie? It is, Yeah, Han solo. I wouldn't have known that. So we're not boning her yet. Eddie gotta get this one right. You don't want a boner, and then we can don't. I don't want to give her a bone. Take it back, Eddie for the what's the name of the Hobbit character played by Elijah Woods and Lord of the Rings?
Speaker 3: Oh shoot?
Speaker 1: Is that Frodo? Go Captain Kirk please no? Or is Frodo Rudy?
Speaker 6: I want to say Captain America?
Speaker 1: Oh shoot, that's what's the Hobbit character played by Elijah Wood and Lord of the Rings.
Speaker 7: I don't know if Frodo is Elijah Wood or Rudy, but I don't know even the other names, so I only know Frodo.
Speaker 1: So let's just go Frodo. That's correct?
Speaker 7: Yes, Yes, on the Tim, give me the crown Amy on the Tim.
Speaker 1: He's back, baby back, who Eddie, thank you, thank you put on your new bald head.
Speaker 7: Yeah, I'm right, buddy, Well probably won't stick of my bald head.
Speaker 1: Damn winner producer, ready, nice job, thank you. So you may hear this song right when the news happens earlier this hour. Every day we play this welcome.
Speaker 8: Radio.
Speaker 1: So we had to come up with a theme song. And this is Reid, who works on a bunch of podcasts with me, travels with me, does all my digital and so reads a good singer who knew and so we just started playing it because they won't allow us to play music on podcasts, and people love it. And so Reid has a second verse. He just plays it more importantly, he goes, I have a second verse, by the way, reads here. Everybody say to read, first time he's ever been on like the big show, nervous about what's about to happen. Yea. So we played that every day on the podcast and right before the news. And so Reid records the second verse to this song. And today we think today maybe Monday, If not today, this song will be up to stream or whatever service you use, radio, whatever you use, it'll be up under Reid Yarberry cool and so you can stream the whole song. It's only like a minute twenty but here is the whole thing. We even have world premiere, like one of those world premiere we're gonna do that.
Speaker 2: What's it called the Bobby Bone Show theme song?
Speaker 1: Okay, you know that's pretty right. It could be called like wake up parentheses the Bobby Bone Show theme song. Oh that's good too. I literally like five minutes ago. Just send it off.
Speaker 2: Okay, never mind, all right, Okay, here we go.
Speaker 1: Let's go. It's a world from Reedy Arberry, the full minute and a half song of the Bobby Bone Show theme song with a secret second verse.
Speaker 8: Here we go, wake Up, wake up in the box, mor get through. I'm trying to put you through. Black is running this Week's next year about He's on the mix, so you know what this is, come.
Speaker 1: About it ball, it's a good day. I'm gonna have a great Tasten to my fans what they gotta say.
Speaker 12: The common part doesn't show, you know, because the students at start some yelling mona studio and he at his lunchpots.
Speaker 8: Morgan trus school man that was trying to put you through.
Speaker 1: He's outing.
Speaker 10: This week's next year, profout.
Speaker 1: He's on the mind.
Speaker 6: So you know what this is.
Speaker 12: Ms Marget Chris See, man, I was trying to put you through.
Speaker 10: He's outing this week, next day.
Speaker 8: Nobody's on the side.
Speaker 4: So you know what this.
Speaker 1: Come about?
Speaker 8: The ball?
Speaker 1: How you feel so cool?
Speaker 10: Man?
Speaker 2: This is the coolest thing ever got a world premiere.
Speaker 10: This is amazing.
Speaker 1: I don't even I don't even know what to say. Man, I need I feel like I'm winning a Grammy right now. It gets a Grammy. Great job on the song. It's their first time you ever hear it Amy so good new version.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 6: I feel like now when I look at Reid, I just he gives off different vibes now, like to know, yeah, like I hear that, I've heard you singing that now for what That's what it feels like?
Speaker 1: What are you saying?
Speaker 2: But that's that's what it's feeling like. You're like, it just is a different vibes now all of us we're thinking it.
Speaker 1: I just wanted to say it so we can get away.
Speaker 9: You look at him a little differently, like, oh, hey, like you know even that.
Speaker 6: I mean, I mean like John Mayer over there, vibes like hey, Like I look over, I'm like, oh that's not John Marro's read.
Speaker 2: Oh wow yeah, okay, well wow, great job, Thank you very much.
Speaker 1: You can stream it. Every one of us is look at each other like who's gonna say him? And then you can also follow read at read Yarberry. That's right, y A R B E O D right thinks there's a dear read Yarberry. There he is a world premiere. Thank you read nice shot, Buddy, Bobby Bone show up today.
Speaker 5: This story comes us from Daytona Beach, Florida. A thirty two year old man wanted for robbery was walking across the bridge around seven am when police pulled up and said, hey man, you're being detained. He goes, oh am I boom jumps into the water.
Speaker 10: Oh am, I what a baller thing.
Speaker 1: Is said, I'm sure this is not going to end well, but that's a pretty baller thing to say.
Speaker 5: So he jumped in the water and they're like, we're going to need a boat. So they just sent the boat out to pick him up.
Speaker 1: But for a minute when he said, oh am I, there was some power in that and so I'm sure he got guy.
Speaker 5: Yeah, they arrested him they pulled him out of the water and said all right, let's go to jail.
Speaker 1: And then hopefully the cop said you are all right, I'm lunch box. That's your bonehead story of the day. You might have mold in your walls.
Speaker 9: No, I don't think I do. I know I do.
Speaker 1: So is it a level then of what the mo If it reaches a certain level you have to leave?
Speaker 6: Well no more, they're gonna they're cutting holes to check all around the house. So yeah, it's just been with the like a leak from the little h VAC thing upstairs, and the ducks and the heat even the it's just been causing I don't even know that it's a leak for say, but they have said that my ducks are sweating or something.
Speaker 1: There's there a chance it's going to cost you a whole lot of money or you have to move.
Speaker 9: I don't know.
Speaker 6: I think that there they gave me a feeling of like this is really good that you got this now before became a health issue.
Speaker 1: But I guess they got your business and they now get No, not at all.
Speaker 6: They're not even the ones the fact like I was doing some you know, we moved and I was ripping apart the bathroom the kids are going to be in. And what's crazy is I originally wasn't going to do a full rip out in their bathroom because I was like, ask the kids bathroom, I'll just change the floor or whatever. But then last minute I thought, well, if I sell the house one day, this will be a good investment. So good thing because if I hadn't ripped it all out, I would not have found it. And they said it would have gotten so much worse because it spreads so fast, especially when it's still hot out and so well, I don't know the full damage yet, but tbd. If I need a place to stay.
Speaker 1: Why'd you plan me? And can you do it?
Speaker 9: Bobby on your room? Yeah, okay, you're probably mold free.
Speaker 12: Good to go that.
Speaker 6: No, it's crazy because you know, I just I only own the house for a little bit. And you know it's not something that shows up in the inspection because you're not necessarily.
Speaker 9: Cutting into walls. I should if you don't cut into the right wall, because it's not always.
Speaker 1: Can they cut every wall out? When you're going to hire inspector, you think they that you have like some sort of machine that just wreathes they do, but let it.
Speaker 9: Trust me.
Speaker 6: If it ends up a really, really bad and this is the house I chose to buy, and this is what happens, I'm going to be asking myself over and over and over, what.
Speaker 1: Sign you get to sign? What does you missed a sign?
Speaker 9: No, No, there's something from this. It's going to be possible.
Speaker 1: I'm old on bread in your old house and you're like I was telling youright. We're done by Everybuddy Bones the Bobby Bones theme song written produce saying Bye read Yardberry. You can find his instagram at read yarberry dot com. Scooba Steve, executive producer, Ray Mundo, head of Production. I'm Bobby Bones. My instagram is mister Bobby Bones. Thanks for listening to the podcast.