Speaker 1: Welcome back to Unplugged NBA Villains.
Speaker 2: I've known a few, I've seen a few. When you think about it, you probably think Draymond is probably the current villain. You've seen Katie wear that Kate for a while, obviously for different reasons. But Giannis Yannis has been tripping lately from the incident he had with the reporter.
Speaker 3: I think the thing, hey, man, if you don't want to be here again, leave, If you don't want to be here again, leave, I'll be honest with you.
Speaker 1: To yesterday's game.
Speaker 2: I'm not saying he intentionally went Jason Tatum's foot, but he's done it before.
Speaker 1: No foul called.
Speaker 2: Jason Tatum took offense to it, obviously said you know, he needs to be protected. Could have been out for a long time, elbowing Jaylen Brown and then giving him the too fast or too slow whoo. I'm just saying, right now, someone did that to me. I'm that's that's a that's an offense for a slat. But we're gonna We're definitely gonna keep the peace. But this weird behavior isn't very surprising. I mean, Giannis has a track record of doing some questionable stuff. If you look back and obviously, I think the way this team has been playing, it might be driving him a little crazy. You know, he might be he might might be trippling a little bit. Two and eight, they beat the two record wise worst teams in the league, Philly being one, in Utah being the other. Middleton's hurt. Uh, you know, coming off double ankle surgery, he hasn't been available.
Speaker 1: Uh.
Speaker 2: Brook Lopez is getting older. Uh portis you know, his numbers are down from last year. Johannis and Dame were playing great, but are they a good duo together? You know, obviously the Drew Holliday loss has been very big and understated.
Speaker 4: Uh.
Speaker 2: But it's been a tough start for the Milwaukee Bucks thus far, which brings me to my next question. And I'm not trying to stir no ship up, but you know, you've hear You've heard whispers. You know the weird behavior is Jannis want out of Milwaukee small market team. He's won of a championship, he's one of an MVP. His brother's not in that locker room right now. You know, Doc Rivers was you know, held to be the savior. His record is nineteen and twenty seven in the past two seasons as the Bucks Heads coach. When you think Adril Griffin was thirty and eleven and let go, Bud got them a championship, and then he was let go two years after that. So Jannis has done a lot of great things for the city of Milwaukee, kept them relevant for a while. But obviously this past year Jannis had to watch his former teammate and running mate, you know, Drew Holliday win an NBA title with Boston. So the question to me, as I bring in my brother Trevor Reza Trevor under thirty MVP World champion, obviously the team wouldn't move him. This is strictly a Yiannis decision. Do you see could Janice's time just mentally be up in Milwaukee?
Speaker 5: From the looks of it, it looks like it. But to me personally, he's just on bunk right now.
Speaker 2: Question, So, if motherfucker elbowed you and then give you the too fast, what would you do?
Speaker 1: Probably similar to what I did? Probably, I mean like that's crazy.
Speaker 5: Is crazy? Like I said, he's on bunk. He's doing characteristic things, He's doing things more than likely out of frustration. But still that's no excuse a player who's a former MVP, a player who knows what it takes to get to uh the championship or and win. You got to find ways to help your team win because the way that they're playing right now, yeah, it's uh, it falls on him.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I mean it's still early. I mean we're ten games of the season, so I hate when people are drastic. The season's over, they need to travel. I'm not saying all that, but do you see light at the end of the tunnel, you know, I mean the East is really up in the air right now. I think only two or three teams are above five hundred, So there's obviously still time for them to turn this around. But the pieces, you know, Brook Lopez is getting older. You know, they lost some key pieces. Uh you know, whether it be Drew Holliday, the PJ. Tucker from that championship team, Middleton, you know, double ankle surgery. You know, he was that consistent Robin to to to Janice's batman. Although Dame's playing really well, they don't seem as compatible as you thought they would. Maybe, so if Jannis does decide to say, hey, my time is up here, trev let's take a look at a few teams. It possibly could have something for him, you know. Obviously Paul touched on the OKC situation. Uh, you know, check just got hurt. But Chet's having a great season. Jayden Williams up to me is a future All Star and you know, they have a ton of picks, so that could potentially be a situation. Could you see Gianni's playing side by side with sga Man.
Speaker 5: I could see. Giannis is one of those players you can just put anywhere. But again, if you trade him, you're gonna have to trade your mom. You have to trade every player on you think.
Speaker 2: Of out of what Bridges got, what five? Did Bridge get five first round picks?
Speaker 5: Right? Yeah?
Speaker 1: And that's no knock. But that's just with them.
Speaker 2: So if Bridges is five, I'm thinking Giannis is your your daughter, your your son? Those two houses, those two off season houses exactly?
Speaker 5: Yes, And are you willing to like you know, give you know, part ways with everything that you got? Uh, I don't know. And to me, Oklahoma City has been on the verge of doing good things with the way that they draft and you know, yeah, the way that they trade.
Speaker 2: The right way, Yeah, Houston, you know, obviously sing Goon kind of came out of nowhere, but is a fixture in this league. He just got a big deal, you know, Jalen Green and all his talent, They have picks that can possibly be a running mate. And then you see the San Antonios with a lot of young talent. Golden State, you know, is a team we're going to talk about in a second. But you know, obviously they didn't sign Kaminga to the extension. He wanted a MAX and they didn't feel like he was at a MAX. But obviously they have him hand picks. Again, I hate the overreaction. It's ten games of the season. By no means are we saying this, but you know, just kind of keep your eye on that situation. As his frustration continues to grow in them not playing well, does the coach you know, Doc's got forty million on his deal. You know, again, this will be a situation where Jannis has say, hey, you know, Milwaukee, I've giving you my champ I've given you a championship, I'm giving the MVP, I've given you my heart. It's time for me to make a move. So let's we'll pay attention to what happens out there. In beautiful Milwaukee, Wisconsin.
Speaker 5: Oh, Man, I.
Speaker 1: Want you guys to get involved right here.
Speaker 2: So if you guys, if Yannis said, Hey, I'm up, I want to get out of here. I want you guys to tell me in the comments what team he should go to and what they should trade for him. Man, Next up, Anthony Edwards is on a burner trev right first ten games of the season. His team's in the middle of the pack, but he's playing extremely well, career high in points twenty eight a game, six and four, shooting forty five percent from the three on nearly twelve attempts a game and making almost sick threes per game. Teams are going under him, he spoke to that. But thoughts on just his approach. I think he learned a lot from the Olympics this year, being around those older guys and stepping up in those big moments. Thoughts somewhat Ant's been doing this year and where you see him going?
Speaker 5: Yeah, Man, to me, personally, I believe he just continues to work on his game. You know, he in the summertime, he works hard. His summer probably was cutting short because of the Olympics. As far as he's worked, but you know, it shows that he's also a student of the game, getting with you know, guys who shoot the ball really well, getting with guys who know how to score the ball. And what did he do. He got next to those guys, He paid attention to what they did to help them, to help him, and ultimately, you know, just being around people like that, that's dangerous for God like him to pick pick up those trades.
Speaker 1: So he spoke to.
Speaker 2: Developing his three point shot and watching great guys shoot the ball. Steph KD was one guy he mentioned, but he also mentioned Dame, and he said Dame's style works for him.
Speaker 3: And I was talking to KD after a practice, like trying to figure out my footwork for my shot and that's why my shot was up and down the Olympics. I was trying to figure out how I want to learn how to catch and shoot at a higher clip. And I was trying to figure out type of ways. I watched Dame, I watched Steph, and I watched Clay, and I watched KD. And I tried KD. Wade didn't work. I tried Steph Wade didn't work. And then I watched Dame and then I start doing Dame shot and it's been working for me. So I think watching Dame helps me a lot on being able to catch and shoot.
Speaker 2: You know, teams, obviously both of us were defenders. Teams are going understill. You know, if you're someone that you know you got aunt tonight, what kind of game plan do you put around trying to guard him?
Speaker 5: Man, I think you got to throw different looks at him with somebody like that. Well, where he is right now and what he's doing right now going under is that you got to scratch that right, you know, or if you do go under, it gotta be like one out of three seven.
Speaker 1: Times today, it be a consistent due.
Speaker 5: I would try to not let him get comfortable. I would try to, you know, trap them so somebody else have to make plays. If I do switch, I'm switching up the court to make him go backwards. But now going under, you got to get rid of that.
Speaker 2: But Trev this is scary from a standpoint of you know, Braun is giving us flashes of this where he gets on one and you can't go under on him, and if you go over, you know he's getting downhill and doing whatever. Anthony Edwards is a lot younger scary. So the fact that now that you're going to have to start switching and giving him different looks and not going under. If he develops a consistent three point ball, it's trouble for the lead.
Speaker 5: Yeah, he's looking at the Boogieman, the Boogeyman.
Speaker 1: He's on pace.
Speaker 2: You know, he's on pace to you know, tap into that three hundred threes made and only three other guys have done that, you know what I mean. So if he is someone that can continue this, obviously I don't know if he'll stay this hot, but I don't see him cooling off too much. But you know, he has a chance to eclipse three hundred. Obviously, Steph is an all time leader at four h two, but if you know plays seventy five games at this pace, he's goin to catch him. So again, I don't know if he'll stay this hot, but you know, definitely salute to him. I think he's someone who is a sponge. I think he soaked up all the experience from this year and his urge to be better and get better. You can see that every year, and you know that's that's something you want to see in your star player. Golden State trev off to a nice start eight and two, number three in offense and number four in defense, and Steve Kerr has a deep, deep, deep rotation ten eleven guys. No one's playing more than twenty eight minutes a game. Offseason editions have worked. Buddy Heels came over. I think he's the second leading scorer, right behind Steph Yeah at twenty one as family, y'all from the y'all from the Islands. Shake Milton shooting the ball well and obviously slow more you see la brother, he's you know, high IQ guy and someone who's plugged right in Draymond is shooting the ball from three at a forty five percent clip. I think this is kind of an early surprise. I think this team, you know, you saw Clay walk Yeah this year, and I think everyone thought that the window had shut. Now not by no means are we staying they're a championship team. But the refie off to a great start, and they have some assets. They have some young assets. As we mentioned in the previous clip, no extension for kaminga Steph is thirty six. I don't know, this is not a development time for him. You I think you go all in with Steph. If this team continues to play this world trip, do you start looking at some of these younger pieces of Kaminga and look to move them and get one more piece so Steph can have another run at five?
Speaker 5: Yeah, I think that. Uh, this one goes all the way to the to the dead wheels, right, Yeah, you gotta you gotta push just all the way through, because again, Kaminga is a young player. Yeah, he's very important for that team. He's you know.
Speaker 1: What, twenty one?
Speaker 5: Yeah, strong as a ox, very fast, that mid range is you know, is nice.
Speaker 1: He's gonna be a problem.
Speaker 5: Questions be So I wouldn't just say, you know what, Steph, I got a trade for you. Now, I'm gonna wait until see what happened. Yeah, see see how we look towards the trade deadline and then make a decision.
Speaker 2: On that hats off, you know there weren't they weren't moves that that that really made moves on the Richter scale or or or or drew a lot of attention. But you know, Mike then leaving those guys over there made some solid moves for their team.
Speaker 5: You know what I mean?
Speaker 2: To add a buddy Healed, who's been shooting the ball the way he has and always shot the ball, and then again to shake Milton and the experience of a Kyle Anderson. They got pieces that fit. But if they do, you know, we're here to talk about a little bit of what if if they do decide to make a move. Do you see anybody out there that's worth As you said, we know what community can be. Yeah, you know, right now he's at fourteen points a game, but obviously with more time and experience and he's still a baby, he can be a twenty two to twenty three point a game score. You know you hear Jimmy Butler in Miami, Zach Lavine, Brandon Ingram is a name who's out there? Kyle Kuzma, Jeremy Grant, you know Cam Johnson. Is there a guy out there that you would give up? If it is a Kaminga at a twenty or twenty one years old that you would say like, hey, this is you know, Steph's last ride. We need to go get somebody. This is who it is. Do you see anybody out there like that right now?
Speaker 5: With those names? Probably not. I will wait, I will slow down again playing the way that play with that culture is a different culture.
Speaker 1: Absolutely, So the guys.
Speaker 5: That you name or that we've been talking about or that's out there right now, I don't see how they fit in that space. So I would just slow down the.
Speaker 1: Break ten games in. Yeah, I love it.
Speaker 2: I mean, I just love what they're doing again, that that depth. They're playing fast, they're playing intense, they're playing defense again.
Speaker 5: Keep letting cousin cook over there.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and keep shooting that thing, buddy.
Speaker 5: Yeah, Bro, how you feel about that? What you think they should be?
Speaker 2: Well, it's funny, you asked, Trev. I mean, I'm on a stimular page. I've been a fan of Kaminga. You know, I've been around that team a little bit, and you know, once they say he's locked in mentally that he's scary, we saw all some of the work he's put in. You know, I still think obviously he wants to be a little looser and spread his wings, but that's going to come with time and more development.
Speaker 1: But I agree.
Speaker 2: I mean, I think this kid is extremely athletic, very skilled and young. Yeah, and that's what this league is. So, like you said, right there with the you know, the list of guys, with all due respect, no one jumps off the page that says, hey, if we get him, we're gonna have a chance at the championship. So I think, like you said, I think it's gonna be a slow burn. They're going to continue to watch this and continue to monitor and keep everyone at under twenty eight minutes so people are fresh and see what happens. You know, come come February.
Speaker 1: Before we get.
Speaker 2: Out of here trail, we want to give a shout out to our brother Prime coach Sanders and what they're doing out there in Colorado. Man seventy two Bowl eligible.
Speaker 1: If you think.
Speaker 2: Dion came in, took over a one to twelve team and told a lot of those guys to pack them motherfucking bags.
Speaker 1: It's time to go. It's a new lead team.
Speaker 4: Uh.
Speaker 2: You know, last year got out the gates strong, winning four and eight, and they were the laughing stock and extremely disrespected this whole offseason. I think every player on that team, including Prime, took that shit and kept re seats and in this year have come out and shador and and Travis hunter Or on some draft boards one and two, Shaudor has really shown that, you know, it's not a daddy's boy he could really be out here and he's one of the if not the top quarterback in college. So what do you think about the transformation that Dion has brought to Boulder? And not even two years it's the second year is even finished. But the way he's turned this program around, Man, I feel like the only thing you can do is respect it. You know, he's a proven winner. He does it with his guys. You know, he's an unbelievable recruiter.
Speaker 5: What I feel like is they got to continue to back the Wells Fargo truck to him. You know, every time anywhere he wants to go. With the way that he does things, I feel like it helps and it works and give those guys or his players supreme confidence.
Speaker 1: Let's take a look ahead.
Speaker 2: Obviously, the NFL season is in full bloom right past the midway point. You know, teams that could be up in that quarterback area. You know, there was talks with Tom Brady now he's in the Raiders. Is is Shore go to Vegas?
Speaker 4: Uh?
Speaker 1: You see the Dolphins down there at the bottom. That is that what you're looking at? Yeah, that's it.
Speaker 2: That's where you see it happening. The fixes on. That's why Brady moved into his position. Gotta be so Shadur is the is the Las Vegas Raiders starting quarterback next year?
Speaker 5: Where else do you go.
Speaker 1: At that? I ain't met at.
Speaker 2: That one question though obviously Prime has built this and you know he did his thing in Jackson State. His sons will be both be gone after this season. You look at his alma mater one in nine over at Florida State. Does he bounce go to the NFL or does he stay in and continue to build this Colorado program. Obviously this is a guest and none of us know, and I wish him well on whatever decision because he's proven that he could do whatever the fuck he wants and wins.
Speaker 5: So right from from the looks of uh, the way coach Prime moves, he does things with love and from his heart and God and God. So with his kids, you know, not being in college, maybe the next step for him is, like we've been mentioning, is going to his alma mater because again there's there's love, there's a connection. Maybe that's something he does or you know, do what he's been doing and go to the next level. Coach his son Colorado. We need to renegotiate and continue to I think.
Speaker 2: Up so we see what you know, Michael Parsons over there in Dallas said about his coach, No one is happy over in Dallas. Could we you know, could we see Prime step up and put that star back on his hat?
Speaker 5: Man, we've seen crazier things before her thing, So I mean anything, there's nothing out of the possibility of what could happen. So again, I feel like, if if it makes sense for him, if it makes sense for what he's doing, anything is possible.
Speaker 2: As KG said, anything is possible. Try before we get out of here. Our boys matchup next week. Oh yeah, west Chester versus Crespy. How did it feel to have Tae go back to your alma Madel? Obviously he didn't start there. You know, west Chester has a legacy of, you know, putting guys in the league. Your son is a top ten player in his class. What did it mean for you personally for him to go back there?
Speaker 5: For me personally, I don't know, man, I just feel like I don't I don't. I don't really care. It's him like that. Yeah, it's his journey. What he wants to do is what he wants to do. So I mean it's cool, it's familiar, so it's a good thing. But for me, where he goes to school or what he wants to do is it's really up to him. But the fact that he did choose to go there and he wants to be there it in a different way. It kind of helps us get closer.
Speaker 2: Yeah, we match up November twenty. Actually it's not next Week's in two weeks. November twentieth. Is that next week? Week and a half next week? Yeah, damn, it's almost, fat man, We're almost in December. We in the new building, though the shit still likes to look like it's new. But stuff is coming. We're gonna build this thing up. But yeah, man, Westchester and Cresby November twentieth, looking forward to that.
Speaker 1: I appreciate your time.
Speaker 2: You know you want those wings top boneless wings. With the Boneless Meal Deal from Wings, you get twenty boneus wings, four delicious flavors, an order of large handcut fries for sixteen ninety nine, mango hobbinio o g hot, and my favorite lemon pepper.
Speaker 1: What do y'all wait?
Speaker 2: No more wings, more flavor, more bang for you buck. The boneless Meal deal from Wingstop order now Wingstop dot Com valid at participating in locations for a limited time on orders for pickup and delivery place the Wingstop dot Com or the Wingstop app. Prices maybe higher in Alaska, California, and Hawaii. See wingstop dot com slash offers.
Speaker 1: For full details.
Speaker 2: I want to welcome in my brother andre Ward, chief content creator over here at all the smoke fight dre the city's buzzing, the country's buzzing. Mike Tyson, Jake Paul in a few days, Uh talk to us about this.
Speaker 5: Man.
Speaker 2: I was someone who obviously I'm a purist. I love boxing, but I'm really excited about this fight for some reason.
Speaker 4: Man, it's the Mike Tyson effect. I'm just gonna put it like that.
Speaker 6: And I think you also got to give credit to Jake Paul too, because he got his own land, he's got his own bus and his own fan base.
Speaker 4: Man. Mike is fifty eight years old man, as we know.
Speaker 6: But anytime Mike is doing something fight related, like he just draws the crowd. It just is what it is. So this is no different, Mike. Mike, Mike got me believing that you're ready to turn back the clock.
Speaker 4: Take care of.
Speaker 1: Business on Pride lie the same way, man, So.
Speaker 6: Listen, I'm a bit nervous because I can't you know, I'm not gonna forget about the age, even though he's feeling good. And Jake Paul, if he can do nothing else, he can hit. But that's still Mike Tyson though.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 2: I mean, I just feel the body movement, the head movement, the body shots that Mike is gonna deliver, like I just don't. Jake hasn't fought someone even though he you know, Mike is this old, I still don't feel like he's fought someone this fast. And it's skilled, you know me, Mike was the baddest motherfucker on the planet for a long time, and when I see him work out at fifty eight, I still get kind of butterflies, like Mike can still fuck people up.
Speaker 6: He still he still got it. He still got a lot of what he had. And the only the only issue though is, you know, it's the receiving in it's it's receiving.
Speaker 4: The fun is the reflexing.
Speaker 6: So when I as a fighter, I'm thinking, Okay, can Mike get out the way of some of them big right hands with Jake Paul, that's my biggest question. But I think the offense will be there, not as good as it used to be, but it'll still be there. And they say, even when a fighter gets older, the power is the last thing to go.
Speaker 4: So we know that power's gonna be there.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I mean that's like riding the bike.
Speaker 6: Man.
Speaker 2: Very interesting, UH festivities coming up here in Dallas. You guys will be out there alongside of us.
Speaker 4: Uh.
Speaker 1: Talked a bit about what you're gonna be doing with the fight in Netflix.
Speaker 6: Man, we're gonna you know, we're gonna set up you know, obviously all the smoke, basketball, all the smoke. Fight We're gonna be uh in Dallas, you know, doing what we do fight night.
Speaker 4: I'll be at the desk with Kate and you know the rest of the team. I don't know. They got a couple of celebrities they say they're gonna have come through the now with dealing.
Speaker 6: Who's gonna be just yet our man Roy Jones would be ringside.
Speaker 4: And it just is what it is, right.
Speaker 6: You got some people that are like, you know this should be boy kotta, Well this is crazy. It's like, it is what it is. It's an exhibition between two guys. You know who Jake is, we know who Mike is. They coming together. If you love fighting, this is something that me is.
Speaker 4: And I'm the purest of the cure. But I'm gonna watch. That's somebody I grew up watching.
Speaker 6: I want to see what's gonna happen because I love to see fighting. You hope everybody comes out safe, but man, we're just gonna be talking about the events for what it is.
Speaker 2: Absolutely thoughts on Netflix jumping into this fighting space. Although this is an exhibition, streaming is going crazy right now. We can see them take a more concrete roll in the space. No more Showtime, no more HBO. Obviously ATSP is in the building, But thoughts on Netflix kind of jumping in this space and what could you could possibly see them doing in the fight space.
Speaker 4: I love it.
Speaker 6: I think it can only help the sport the big dogs. As you mentioned Showtime at HBO they bowed out. I'm not happy about that, but you know, all good things.
Speaker 4: Come to an end at a certain point. You see this new blood coming in the streaming.
Speaker 6: Services in these different platforms, and I love it because it brings about different audiences. People who are not die hard but maybe casuals and maybe you know, they just casually watch a fight, they will potentially tune in.
Speaker 4: Because they're curious, and hopefully we keep them as fans.
Speaker 2: I want to back up a little bit. You had sat down with Mike, and I know those numbers are are running up right now. What was that like? I know you were excited about that. I was excited to hear that you had locked them in, man, So what was it like sitting down with Iron Mic?
Speaker 4: Oh? Man, it was it was everything I thought it was gonna be in a little bit more. You know.
Speaker 6: I'm like, you know, I get excited for interviews, but not like that, you know, the night before, you know, I'm locked in, got my.
Speaker 4: Questions and you know, but I can't sleep. Man, I feel like I'm about to fight tomorrow. I'm like, I'm still that I'm feeling. And then Mike comes in the room. I got my back.
Speaker 6: I turned around see Mike coming along and getting ready to say that was the interview.
Speaker 4: This dude come in there and looking like a little lion. Man.
Speaker 6: I'm talking about like the look, the feel, the r the everything and in that moment, and I don't scared too easily and I ain't saying I'm scared.
Speaker 4: But what I'm saying is I understand being in his presence.
Speaker 6: Because I haven't spent a lot of time around Mike, I understand why he intimidated a lot of grown men in the eighties and in the nineties coming up.
Speaker 4: I get it there.
Speaker 2: Like you said, it's that Mike Tyson effect thirty years later, you know what I mean, It's still something about him. I got a chance to do some work with him and co host this show, and obviously it was a relaxed setting, but it was still that might glow about him. You know, it's just different. It's official. We've signed Roy Jones as a part of the All the Smoke Fight family. Really excited about that. I know You've got a chance to go out there and mess around with him in Pensacola a few weeks ago. Talked to us about this signing and what you guys kind of have in store for All the Smoke Fight going forward.
Speaker 6: I mean, it makes no sense for a boxing brain that's h and a sports fan, but Roy is all things sports.
Speaker 4: He's college football.
Speaker 6: Basketball, pro football, basketball, and obviously boxing.
Speaker 4: So there's no reason a great mind like that should be on the sidelines.
Speaker 6: He took some time off at HBO and now he's back, and I think me and Roy had natural chemistry. That's somebody I grew up. That's my favorite fighter of all time, everything about.
Speaker 4: It and respecting. But it's not just the boxing parts, the mind. It's the way that he thinks.
Speaker 6: And when I talk to Roy, even Roy being in his fifties now, he's still very sharp. He understands the game, and he's tune game with a younger generation, which is what we.
Speaker 4: Need here on HARV Smog.
Speaker 6: We're not the older guys that's like, oh, back in my day, You're gonna lose people thinking like that and talking like that. Royce taped in with Present Day and I think, man, the fans are.
Speaker 4: Excided the bottom.
Speaker 6: We announced that everybody was up in arms about it, man, and we're gonna give them what they're looking for.
Speaker 2: Absolutely, Dre, I'm not gonna let you get out of here without giving me a prediction before you do. I just want to give a big shout out to Jake Paul too. I think obviously we talked a lot about Mike, but I love what Jake's been able to do.
Speaker 1: In this space.
Speaker 2: Hate him or love him, this guy draws eyeballs and he's taking this boxing shit serious and he's showing he continues to get better.
Speaker 1: So before we get out of here, give me your prediction.
Speaker 4: I'm gonna say this real quidn't for the prediction.
Speaker 6: I second what you say you know about Jake Paul because people get mad at him, but you can't hate what he's doing.
Speaker 4: Right.
Speaker 6: He was in a whole other industry and he brought his fan base over here. I respect that. Number Two, he's around real boxing people. I know the people that's in his camp. He taking the black eyes, he's taking the shinings, he's trying to figure this thing out, and what he's doing is successful. So you gotta respect that even if you don't like him.
Speaker 4: Man, prediction.
Speaker 6: Man, I'm going with Iron Mike Tyson because it's Iron Mike Tyson. But early on, Mike's gonna have the edge because and Jake has to be careful because Mike does have that punch and he will be fresh.
Speaker 4: As the fight wears on, it leans more in Jake's favorite because the age will kick in.
Speaker 6: The reflexes are a little bit not what they used to be. And I'm telling you, Jake Paul is not trying to win a decision.
Speaker 1: Head off.
Speaker 4: Listen to me.
Speaker 6: Jake Paul wants to knock Mike Tyson out because he wants to be able to say I did something that not a few minute history have ever been.
Speaker 5: Man.
Speaker 6: People will say, oh the age, Jake don't care about that. If he can get Mike on the cameras and knock you out, he's gonna go for it.
Speaker 4: Bro. So I'm nervous. Bro, I'm just nervous.
Speaker 2: I'm nervous and I'm excited. Uh but Andre, I appreciate your time.
Speaker 5: Man.
Speaker 1: We'll see you in Dallas this week.
Speaker 4: Appreciate your brother any John.
Speaker 2: So, before we get out of here, let me give you guys my picks for the week. I wouldn't call it a tough week. I mean, it wasn't a losing week. It wasn't my best week. I mean I went four and on then last week I was one one and one, so I said it five one in one. So I mean I'm off to not a bad start. But we got some good games this week, starting off with the Commanders at the Eagles Thursday night game. I'm gonna take the Eagles minus three. They just smack the motherfucking Cowboys, so I don't see them slowing down. Young tough Commanders team who had a tough loss to the Steelers. But I got Eagles minus three. Next up, Steelers at the Ravens. I'm gonna take the Ravens minus three. Of the man, I think the Ravens are on the mission. Lamar Jackson's numbers are better than they have been in his MVP seasons. He's playing well, big Derrick Henry is out there doing this thing. So I'm a big fan of the Ravens. Chiefs at the Bills the rematch, it's Bills minus two and a half. I'm taking my homes. They had a scare. Some people say the fix was in last game when they got that field.
Speaker 1: Go, but we're gonna leave that alone.
Speaker 2: They were able to, you know, get through Denver still send it undefeated, So yeah, I'm gonna take them. I'm gonna take the Chiefs plus two and a half in Nasty Buffalo and last but not least, my forty nine Ers are starting to get healthy. Already told you guys, we're gonna win. The NFC West is coming to town. It's the Niners minus six and a half, and that's what I'm gonna take. So see how we do. Stay locked in, you guys, enjoy your week. One last thing, I got a chance to go out to Atlanta and moderate a panel from my brother Jerry Lorenzo on Fear of God and OTE as they welcome the new OTE Athletics into the OTE League. It's a Fear of God team, brought to you by my guy Jerry Man.
Speaker 1: He might have something with these shoes. I mean, here go the shoes.
Speaker 2: These aren't available to December, so I got these things a little early.
Speaker 1: But these are dope. I'm not gonna lie.
Speaker 2: I mean, you know, they got some Fear God ones in them, so you know a little taste of the Nike vibe they had, you know, the high top boys right here. I'm interested to see. I'm actually get these on the court in the old man games we play. But we got the mids right here, super comfortable. I've already warn them. Yeah, I think these are dope, man. I definitely think this is one of the better looking Adida shoes we've seen. See how they function. But I think what gave Vincent ware is he's Regino for the Lakers, obviously. Yeah, they've done some stuff in college, so you know, congratulations. I was, I was at this panel.
Speaker 5: I was.
Speaker 2: You know, I'm a big obviously dad and coach, and you don't normally see this kind of collab in the grassroots, so I really want to shout Jerry, and INDEEDA is out for the collaboration with Ote and another dope shoe man. So yeah, you guys can get these in December. Jerry, you got my address and my size is down, so I feel like I'm a part of the Fear of God family. Don't forget about your boy. The holidays are coming.
Speaker 5: Well.
Speaker 2: Thank you guys for joining us this week. You guys can catch this on the DraftKings Network and all the Smoke Productions YouTube. Man, we'll catch you guys next week