Speaker 1: Welcome in, everybody to betting pros. It's time to place your bets. It is me Joey b Joe P's APA, and this is VP NFL. It's week seventeen. It's time to talk about the props and I am rested from the holidays, ready to go. Shout out to my boy Seth for holding things down on yesterday's program. I'm sure Terrell was happy not to see me after the butt kicking the Baltimore Ravens gave the Steelers last week. That's right, t that's right, it happened, but it's in the spirit of the holidays. I let it go, gentlemen. Last night we also got a football game, or so I was told. I was at Madison Square Garden watching WWE with my kids, so I didn't have to watch it, but Welsh I heard it was a barn burner of a game.
Speaker 2: It was the worst game I've ever seen. The words I want to use, we can't use here.
Speaker 3: It was bad.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it was really really bad to watch. Tough spot classic Thursday night football, speechless, speechless about what we got in this year?
Speaker 1: Is it possible maybe the guys just don't want to play around the holidays ericson. I mean, everybody wants time with their friends and families, a little break. Why don't they just give these guys a holiday bye week. Why didn't they make a play. Oh it's Christmas Day. Oh it's a day after Christmas. Everyone's got to play.
Speaker 4: No, they don't.
Speaker 1: They really don't have to play on Christmas Day. And I don't even know how many people were sitting around watching all those games, to be honest, not like Thanksgiving, there's gifts, there's all these other things going on at Christmas time. The holiday games were kind of blowouts too. On Christmas Day. What do you make of it? As the NFL continues to put games every single moment of our lives on Well.
Speaker 5: The thing you have to keep in mind is with all these holiday games, like, it's all teams playing on short weeks, right, so it's harder for them to prepare. And that's why the better teams come out on top by a lot, because they're more prepared than the teams that are inferior, and that's why they get blown out. So yeah, I mean that's just gonna I mean, that's why Thursday night games, right, are usually bad for the most part, like no one's gonna surprise Seahawks Bears. Oh six to three, Yeah, that smells like a Thursday night game. Again, well said was bad from my perspective, is great because I four and out with my picks, get first half spread, the Bears can't score on the first half nailed it. DJ Moore over five and a half catches nailed it. Gino Smith under his past attempts nailed it. So and DeAndre Swift to get that keeps on giving the lock of the week. There's a night football under his rushing yards. So it was a I enjoyed the game, to be honest.
Speaker 2: Can you bet how many guys the times the guy gets sacked, because if you can give me five and a half over, I'm taking Caleb in Week eighteen, he's gonna get annihilated. And if I could bet on body language too, like most shrugs in a game, we would go probably eleven and a half would be the line of over under for Caleb Williams first half. We're gonna cash that because it'll be like, oh.
Speaker 3: Man, it's crazy.
Speaker 2: That was a horrible, horrible, horrible post Christmas game. But that's what you get with Thursday at football games, and you know what, we should have known better than even betting on it, unless you're betting the unders.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Well, the funny thing is all the home teams. You would think a home field advantage in short weeks, all that stuff. Now, I think you're right. Does the better teams win? But we're gonna try to win this week in props and got some touchdown calls later on the show for you two. So without further ado, download the betting pros apps. Start betting smarter, not harder. We still got college football playoffs going, We've still got NFL playoffs around the corner, and some more regular season games two weeks left. So let's start with Jamison Williams here, because you've got a feeling about an over on the receiving yards fifty three and a half Welsh, let's talk about it.
Speaker 2: Well, the Lions are going to make the forty nine ers look like the Bears on Thursday ninth Football. They're gonna win by thirty forty points. They're not going to rest anybody. The forty nine ers are a disaster, and it's going to center around a big play from Jamison Williams. Jamison Williams at fifty three point five is his receiving yard marker. He is four or five games he has had seven or more targets. He has hit this yard prop in four of his last six games. Many projections already got him at the sixty yard marker, So fifty nine and a half is where I've seen it right around sixty.
Speaker 3: It's gonna be big play.
Speaker 2: And the funny thing is is the forty nine ers they don't rank super high as far as like receiving yards given up, but this is going to be a primetime game where they are going to get annihilated.
Speaker 3: They're going to get annihilated.
Speaker 2: We know Perdy plays bad at home, not saying that Juwan Jennings and stuff can't put a play in here. You can throw on the Lions at the end of the day, So that might put a little wrinkle in I'm ladder betting the spread for the Lions up to nine and a half. I've already done it. I've already done some versions of it, so that might put a roll into it. But Jameson Williams had a bunch of big targets. He's a huge yack guy, makes big plays. A manra is going to stay on the inside. This team is banged up. Dray Greenlaw he's shut down for the season. Don't be surprised if you get a couple more shutdowns from the forty nine ers. They're eliminated. They're not playing for anything. Jamison Williams is going to catch one around right around the middle. He's going to turn it up field, make a big play. Fifty three point five might hit on one play, I believe. Also looking at this, I believe he has had had five plays of fifty yards or more this season. Or maybe I'm thinking of someone else that's on my betting card here, but big plays for Jamison Williams going to have another big one.
Speaker 1: Oh He's had some big ones this year for sure, and that's been his MO. So I like this one. Betting the over on the longest reception is always a good one too. Let's talk about the change of quarterback in Tennessee because Mason Rudolph took over and hit both of the NWY and Calvin Riley touched on calls last week because of it. But there's another guy that benefits from having Mason Rudolph under center. Who is it? Andrew Erickson.
Speaker 5: So I'm rolling with chigakon Quo as my receiver tight end to go over his receiving arts prop for the Tennessee Titan. So it's listed over thirty seven and a half. So this was a prop I was on. It wasn't on the show last week. I did go three and two on the show last week. Depends on the Ramandra Stevenson number. You got closed at thirteen and a half. He hit thirteen receiving yards, but on the show it was twelve and a half, so I'm taking that as a hit for MESA three and two.
Speaker 4: But I did like the Chicka Congo play last week. It was lower. Last week it's been moved up almost nine yards.
Speaker 5: I don't care. It's still too low. I mean, he had eighty one receiving yards last week. He is Mason Rudolph's number one target. In the last two weeks, it hasn't been Calvin Ridley, and I like the matchup against the Jacksonville Jaguars. Though the third most touchdowns the Titands this season, They've been one of these tight end funnel defenses. So Mason Rudolph has looked pretty good. I mean, at least he's competent.
Speaker 4: He's not. Will Levis like that's the thing, Like, well, I just have so many low bar in all fairs, exactly low bar. But it is the holiday season.
Speaker 5: His last name is Rudolph, so why not back him here in this spot here, So I just think it's a very low number here again, eighty one.
Speaker 1: Receiver on the app Like seasonal betting based upon names. I feel like that's one of the betting systems. Right, guys named Rudolf in the month of the center.
Speaker 5: Definitely remember writing streaming tight end articles about Kyle Rudolph like around this time of year, like constantly like.
Speaker 4: Oh, the red Zone rain deer, Kyle Rudolph.
Speaker 1: Here we go, red zone Reindeer.
Speaker 3: Are there any other Christmas based player names.
Speaker 1: I'm sure there are not named Rudolphila.
Speaker 4: Williams did his best Grinch impression last night.
Speaker 1: That's true. That's true. Yeah, regardless his contract ruth three sizes anyway, so it doesn't matter. Let's talk about Mike Evans, a guy who is certainly trying to finish the season with a bang. There's no doubt about that. The receptions number is five and a half in Welsh. Let's talk about you going over or under that number.
Speaker 2: Now we're going to go over. And by the way, keeping with the accountability plays, it was also three and two last week. Hit the reception parlay to throw out to everybody, but fell apart.
Speaker 1: With the two.
Speaker 2: When we didn't hit, guys got injured. So I have this bad luck right now. If I'm not going to hit a prop, I'm going to hurt a player, and hopefully it's not going to be Mike, because Mike is playing for some stuff. He had eight his last game receptions versus the Carolina Panthers. The number is five point five this week from Mike Evans. He has had eight or more targets in three of his last four games. And whether you like it or not, there's an incentive narrative that's been out there. There's obviously the one thousand yard season that he wants to hit, but some people have put together you can find it out online. From an incentive base standpoint, he needs thirteen receptions. He needs, you know, whatever the yard marker is, it's like one hundred and thirty or one hundred and fifty or something like that, and he needs a touchdown. So one touchdown thirteen receptions and quite a bit more yards to get to that thousand, and that is a three million dollar bonus, by the way, So receptions, yards, and touchdown equate to a really big bonus on the incentive side. So I throw that all out to you to say that Baker Mayfield has also been out there talking about these. He's like, you know, I'm paying attention to it. For Mike Kevins, I'm pretty sure if there's a three million dollar bonus that's in play here, that's kind of wonky stuff, sure, but it's Carolina Panthers.
Speaker 3: He's hit this before. He's got to have a big reception game to be in toe with it into week eighteen.
Speaker 2: So that's why I'm also hitting the reception marker because the yards are high.
Speaker 3: It's eighty one.
Speaker 2: He does need to hit that because again I'm forgetting what the yards are. I'd have to go look for it, but it's a high number on the eighty one, and it's probably going to move up to like eighty three by the time we lock into games. But it's a high receiving yard total. Going to get to that total, let me play six receptions, which he did against this team before and there's an incentive based into it. So five point five over receptions for Mike Evans, that's a play that I like.
Speaker 1: All right, let's talk about Cooper Rush. The Dallas Cowboys are going to go into Philadelphia this week, and the number is pretty low here, and it's only one ninety four and a half for the passing total. Now, he's actually hit this every week since Week eleven except one, ironically, of all weeks against the Cincinnati Bengals, one where you think you would smash this. So Eric said, I know the Eagles secondary has played very well this year, but it is a low number. Do you struggle with the under here because I know you're on that this week.
Speaker 5: No, I don't struggle with it because one of his other games that he didn't hit it was against the Eagles and he threw for forty five yards.
Speaker 1: And Cede Lamb. I guess that's the big ceedee.
Speaker 5: Lamb's like, it's all matchups, base like, look at who Cooper Rush has faced when he's been hitting the overs. Oh, the Buccaneers, bad defense, Panthers bad defense. Again, you mentioned the Bengals. He didn't even get it against the Cincinnati Bengals. Giants commanders text like this is all about the matchup, the fact that Ceedee Lamb is not playing, and the fact that Jalen Hurts is probably not gonna play. This game is gonna scream towards. There's not gonna be a lot of points in this game, Like, this is a game where I think it's going to be known. There's a reason why the total is I think at forty and a half points, probably going down more once Hurts is are immediately ruled out. So if the Eagles want to win this game, it's going to come on the back of their defense. So I think they're really going to put the clamps down on this Dallas Cowboys offense. And this is where we've seen Cooper Rush struggle before in the past. Now you're playing on the road in Philadelphia without Ceedee Lamb. I don't Thinkop Rush is coming anywhere near two hundred passing yards. So I'm taking the under here at one hundred ninety four and a half passing arts for Cooper Rush.
Speaker 1: All right, let's move on to the next one here, let's talk about Breeze Hall as the Jets try to finish up their season. Ticketmaster last couple of weeks, by the way, just keeps on sending me messages Jets tickets available, Giants stickts available. Yeah, I get it. I know why they're available. I don't want to go just because they live in this region. So stop sending me those messages, please, Pa Brisol. Let's talk about it, because you guys are both in on the same thing here, which is the receiving yards prop. The numbers twenty one and a half on the over Welsh. Let's start with you on this one too. Why is this prop so appealing to you this week in the matchup against the Buffalo Bills. Is it just a matter of game.
Speaker 2: Script as a squad This is a squad ride, by the way, Yeah, I mean I think it's twofold.
Speaker 3: It's the Bills.
Speaker 2: First off, Bills have given up the most receiving yards to running backs on the season, so that would be your number one reason. It's like over seven hundred yards receiving to RB's. Hall had nineteen touches last week, five of which were receptions where he went over thirty eight yards. Three of his last five games he has hit this and the one miss was twenty one yards, So you know there was that worry about him being shut down. Then he publicly came out and said, hey, if the veterans can play, I can go. They got him back involved. That was the big key, was just getting him back. By the way, the one if you don't count the twenty one yard one, the other one was when he just did like nine touches or ten touches when he first came back. You got the touches back. You've got a defense where you literally can do this. You can as a running back mass get yards and the receiving side, and that's what Bruce Haall does. And I think, you know, you might have some of the younger guys going between the tackles, but this is all just about touches and the script against the Buffalo Bills. Twenty one point five is a wildly low number for Bresall. Projections have him over thirty right now. The only thing that takes me out of this is if he were to come out of the game and not get a full workload. But he had nineteen touches last week, so I feel really good about that. And I would guess for the most part that's why we're both on this one. Ericson because it just kind of screams.
Speaker 1: Eric's in your thoughts on the twenty one and a half.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I mean that's why I put it on here because I wasn't trying to just pick another prop that probably was gonna miss, Like if you're gonna make one prop like it would be the brisaw one for me. As we're talking through these top props for this week, I think the thing that's cool about the prop at Chichi in like the analyzer, what you can do is you can filter whether the team is a favorite or an underdog, so you're kind of considering taking into what can the game script be. So it's funny because the Jets have barely been underdogs all year long, which is commical based on their record because they've just been terrible. But they are underdogs in this spot playing on the road against Buffalo, and this is when bris Hall is more involved in the passing game. So he's averaged over thirty six receiving arts per game where it just have been underdogs this season and in his career he's ten and three towards the over on his receiving arts prop when they're underdogs. So yes, they're not going to have the opportunity to feed Breese.
Speaker 4: Haul the ball.
Speaker 5: Oh, let's try to run out the clock. No, like they're going to be throwing most likely in this spot. The Bills have been giving up to running backs all year long in the passing game, and he kind of took over that backfield last week after coming in a little bit slower right when he was coming back from his injuries. So yeah, I love Breesaw on the spot and his receivers. DeVante's a little bit banged up dealing with the hip injury, Garrett Wilson is he's looking like he might be checked out, but breeseall looks like he's trying to play and put up some numbers. So again, I got Brisaw in a couple of Fantasy championships. I need him to get those receiving yards. So I'm looking forward to getting some points with the Bresall this week.
Speaker 2: I also want to point out this is the second squad ride of the year. First squad ride we cashed, so I just want to throw this out the official squad ride meter. This is number two on the line and we I will say the other one was pretty ugly. It was Jaalen Wattle. Well, we smashed it. We smashed it.
Speaker 5: It is funny that it was Wattle because like Wattle in Bresaw were probably my favorite like picks in like the first and second rounds of fantasy drafts.
Speaker 1: And oh they were values there and they were both.
Speaker 4: They did not pan out either of them.
Speaker 1: Turns out they were values for a reason. But who knew? Who knew twenty twenty four would kick us in the pants quite the way it did on certain players. But let's talk about a match up here between the Denver Broncos and Cincinnati Bengals. This is one that I've invested in already and I want our of Courtland something here because I did mention earlier too talking about the secondary struggling all year with Cincinnati. This is one that keeps bearing fruit pretty much every single week. And Suton has a very achievable number. I think that's the best way to put it here, sixty three and a half of the receiving yards. And to me, this is one of the safer bets on this week seventeen board. Do you agree?
Speaker 2: Yeah, one hundred percent. It's a very good number. Only thing it would be a slight worries we're doing. This is there, there's a little bit of a weather concern. Nothing crazy, but yeah, you just see rain and stuff like that. It messed up the Thursday night. I mean, it can go either way. People say, like, you know, don't bet against the rain, but we've also seen some messy games when there is a little bit of that. So there's a little bit floating out there. But back to your point, it's a very achievable number. Sixty three point five. He's had eight or more targets in seven of his last eight games, Courtland Sutton has and he has hit this total in six of his last eight. And just to throw this back to you, if you're playing the incentive market, let's also talk about a veteran wide receiver with a rookie quarterback who's like, hey, this is what I need to hit half a million dollars. He has to average seventy yards per game over the last two games of the season and he'll hit a half a million dollar marker. So even a little bit more incentive if you want to throw that out here, whatever, you know, they can actually do for that.
Speaker 3: But I have absolutely players.
Speaker 2: And a guy like Courtland's is going to pay attention to that. While it's a very achievable number, so projections are right in marker here. He's the number one target for bow Knicks. Also, this isn't even mentioning just the Bengals in general from a fantasy perspective.
Speaker 3: Their defense stinks, so you're going to be able to throw.
Speaker 2: The only thing that takes you off is the Green Bay Packer nests that they do to the offense, or they'll rotate wide receivers. But luckily, unlike the Packers, Courtland Sutton just doesn't come off the field.
Speaker 3: They'll just rotate the rest of the guys.
Speaker 2: So I feel really good about this against a really garbage defense and with bow Knicks and Courtland Sutton has been kind of smashing this so it's one of my favorite briessall probably the number one this week, but I really.
Speaker 3: Like this bet.
Speaker 1: Speaking of bow Knicks, by the way, to nineteen and a half is the rushing yards prop for him. He's hit this ford of his last five games, and ericson you think he can go forward again this week?
Speaker 5: Yeah, because this is a matchup where the Broncos should be chasing points. Right going back to projected game script, they are underdogs here six of the eight games where the Broncos have been underdogs, he's gone over his rushing yards prop and the way that you look at his game logs, he either has a a lot of rushing yards or a very very small amount of rushing yards, and it's basically all based on well, when they're controlling the game, they don't need to be more aggressive. He doesn't run, but in games of hey, we're down, like you got to use your legs, bon Nix. We saw that last week against the Chargers he had twenty five rushing yards on three carries. They were an underdog in that game. I was on that that in that particular matchup. So I'm going right back to it and the fact that the Bengals they have a lot of the most rushing yards and most rushing attempts to quarterbacks this season. Now it's a little bitflate because they played Lamar Jackson twice this year Jayden Daniels, et cetera. But it is on film right that mobile quarterbacks are getting there against the Cincinnati Bengals defense that we know is just bad overall, like they're bad agains throwing the bat against the pass and if it's not going to colet and and you're gonna see BONICKX using his legs a lot in this spot. So yeah, maybe a little SGP action. You got the quarrel and some and over you got the bon Nicks rushing over.
Speaker 4: Have some fun on Saturday.
Speaker 1: All right, We're gonna have some fun on Saturday, everybody. Let's get to the last one for the guys, where we turn our attention to the touchdown calls. And remember, if you want to look at props for the Denver Broncos game or any game, go to the prop bet cheat sheet bettingpros dot com slash props or if you have the app and you should buy now it's week seventeen. What have you been doing with your life? Just look for the prop beet cheat sheet on there too. It is the way to go. As soon as you sort through all the props by again, by position, by game, however you want to do it, it gives you the ability to see the fantasy projections against the props and then the best place to bet them so you make sure that you get the value every single time out. You can use some of the ones from the guys here, or of course go and find ones on your own using the prop bet cheat sheet only on Betting Pros. It's my favorite thing. Honestly, it's my favorite thing on the Betting Pros app Let's get to the last pick here for the guys. Let's start with Jordan Love here for you. So you're looking for a big day out of Jordan Love. Here, let's talk about it Welsh because the Packers right now starting to get hot at the right time. And also Jordan Love doing a really good job in the last few weeks two of also living any turnovers, which is what he did last year in the second half, and that was the secret sauce for the Packers. Don't turn the ball over, be efficient, and that young team went out there and performed very well all the way through the playoffs.
Speaker 2: Well, and I'm going to say I've been talking about this earlier week that I love this matchup for Jordan Love. And we're not just playing the yard total. I'm gonna make my bet just an alt line bet. And this isn't a ladder. I mean, you can ladder it obviously if I'm playing an ALLT line. But the bet here is we are alt lining to three hundred passing yards and we're getting three and a half to one on that, So obviously, you know, two forty something is I think his current line. You'll get your minus one ten or minus one fifteen or whatever nonsense. We're going to play to the over and we're going to go right at the three hundred alt line. Minnesota is giving up the third most passing yards on the season overall, over the last month, the third most passing yards as well. Now, the worry when you do talk about Jordan Love is he's kind of struggled getting to three hundred this year. You've also seen some of the past attempts go down a little bit. He's actually only hit three hundred once this season against the Minnesota Viking, where he dropped three forty eight. You can pass against them. It's a divisional matchup. It means a lot. They're gonna go back and forth. If Kristian Watson's out. You don't necessarily love that for some of the deep game. You know what big Jaydan Reid plays. Tucker Kraft is involved screen passes to Josh Jacobs alt line three hundred. Jordan Love is my play because it's three and a half to one. Again, I don't know how coverable. I would feel ladering that, but I just love the odds instead of just playing you know, a forty or fifty yard marker down just because what you can do against this and the thing I point out to you, go and look at like Matt even our own stuff, our matchup ratings. It grades Minnesota out as like a bad matchup for Jordan Love.
Speaker 3: It's not. It's not again.
Speaker 2: Three forty eight is what he dropped on Minnesota earlier this year. And they have consistently. You see teams where it's like you look at the total for the year and it's like, oh, look they're giving up the fifth most passing yards, but then they lock it down the last month. Minnesota, it's just all year consistently you can slang the ball against them, and that is what I think they are going to do. Jordan Love alt three hundred passing yards, go get it at three and a half to one.
Speaker 1: All right, one here, small numbers are really good. We like small numbers. Two and a half receptions. What we have here for Trey Tucker and the undertaker says that small number isn't small enough, is what you're saying here. Now, The Jews is very extreme too, So you got to walk me through this because plus money on the small numbers signed me up. I'm very excited, but small number where it might be easily achievable, and the heavy juice ericson. Undertaker's got to walk me back from the grave here.
Speaker 5: Can't go broke make a profit, right If he doesn't go over two and a half catches, then they're still making money. So I'm knowing trade Tucker under two and a half receptions. He's under this in four straight games. How do I know that because the prop bet cheet sheet the analyzer, the little icicle snowflake is next to his name, which means he's on a cold streak. But for me, it's like a hot streak because I like matting on these unders. So he's just not an integral part of the Raiders passing game. Like Aidan O'Connell is looking for brock Bowers, he's looking for Jacobe Myers, and even last week he was hyper targeting the running backs out of the backfield, a Mirror Abdullah and Alexander Madison. So Trey Tucker really kind of falls like fifth or even in like the pecking order in terms of who do I want to get the ball to in this matchup again, they're playing the Saints. It doesn't really have to do with the particular. I mean, Trey Tucker could rip off a big play like That's why I'm staying away from his receiving yards. But he's not a volume receiver. Like, he doesn't see volume unless one of these guys gets hurt. So the fact four straight unders under six of his last eight games, I'm just gonna trust the process here and just take the under a trade tugger.
Speaker 1: Okay, let's take a look at the touchdown scores four week seventeen, and just a reminder to a betting pros dot com slash touchdown, you can get the edge when it comes as betting touchdowns, and our touchdown score report compares anytime touchdown stats to the prop bet odds and projects you the best possible opportunities to guys to find pay dirt. So head over to betting pros dot com slash touchdown today for the latest touchdown prop analysis to make you a winner so you can score big with touchdowns over on Betting Pros Welsh. Let's start with you here. You actually are doubling down on some of your props, not just to go over, but also the score. And I think that makes a lot of sense. If we love a guy during that week, you might as well go all in.
Speaker 2: Yes, sir, we are going right back to Mike Evans. By the way, I can clean up the Mike Evans thing from earlier. The incentive is he's got to average around ninety yards receiving per game to get to that thousand yard marker. So that's why you know eighty one is out there, the thirteen receptions and what did I say before a touchdown, He's got to get a touchdown in there, Carolina Panthers touchdown. So that's why I love this One's there's juice to it. It's minus money, it's minus one twenty five. I already bet it. I don't know where it's going to move. If it moves up any amount, I'll re bet it again.
Speaker 3: But this isn't a cute week.
Speaker 2: I looked at all of our touchdowns, by the way, none of us are getting really cute. We want to score this week, we want to hit, and I'm playing a minus money on Mike Evans. And then, as you mentioned on the double down, I think Jared Goff and them are going to be slaying the ball against the forty nine ers, and I think Jamison Williams is going to be the beneficiary of a big touchdown, so I'm going to bet him. And by the way, it's not crazy juice, I mean around, but I got it around like one fifteen. There might be some better odds out there, but I mean the market is telling you that Jamison Williams' odds on scoring a touchdown are getting closer and closer to even money. So I'm getting a little bit of extra benefit on it. But yes, I am tailing my actual props touchdowns Mike Evans and Jamison Williams.
Speaker 1: All right. For me, I'm looking at the matchup of the Buccaneers against Carolina Panthers on the ground there and being obviously favorable. Now I like to bet Bucky Irving, but the juice is a little bit too much for me. So instead of going Bucky Irving, I'm gonna go with another running back. How about Rashad White at plus one point thirty much better number on him Bucky Way and the minus there, which is obvious reasons, but Shad White gets some attention around that red zone area as well in the goal line, so I would not be shocked to see Rashad White be the guy that slams the ball in there. Also in that same game, before that, Welsh was talking about I'm gonna look for some touchdowns too. He might be looking at Jordan Love and I'm looking at Jordan Addison here plus one sixty five, another guy who's been a touchdown machine for Sam Darnold the Vikings this year. So Jefferson's was a little bit lower, barely in the plus Buddy me a little bit more on that positivity when it comes to Jordan Adison getting in the end zone. That leaves you undertaker, Andrew Erickson, give me a couple of touchdowns a week seventeen.
Speaker 5: Well, these are going to hit because there's no trade McBride to be found here on the touchdown calls.
Speaker 2: That's goodness, But hold on, let's stop for one second. What how can you just not go because of again?
Speaker 5: I mean, I'm not going to make this again two weeks cetera. I'm not making this public anymore. If you want to follow me see if I'm gonna bet it or not, follow me in the BPS and you'll find out if I'm a sicko.
Speaker 1: Spoiler alert, he's a sick Oh he's.
Speaker 4: Gonna bet it this week. I just can't. I need to give the people a break. Okay, it's not fair for me. Just like every week, trading pride touchdown, Here we go, but it never will happen this week because you.
Speaker 1: Know how you go broke betting trade McBride touchdowns. That's how you you.
Speaker 2: Know, remember that thing where it was like if you parlayed your winnings of Christian McCaffrey. Remember last year, you would be blah blah blah. If you would have done trade McBride.
Speaker 3: You'd be on the stream of giving it all back on the street.
Speaker 4: So they call it Boxing day because that's my new home in the box.
Speaker 1: There you go.
Speaker 5: So the ones I like this week, Davante Adams plus one seventy five.
Speaker 4: I think that this is crazy value.
Speaker 5: Look, Aaron Rodgers, his next touchdown is going to be his five hundredth regular season passing touchdown. It is not going to Garrett Wilson, Sorry, It's going to Devontae Addams. Like that's the guy he wants to have catch it, even if it takes ten targets in the red zone and DeVonta Adams's bank up. He's going to be out there when the Jets have red zone opportunities, and he's gonna score a touchdown. So I like Devontae plus one seventy five. I think it should be honestly in minus odds because I just think he's gonna score. He's scores every week, So I like Davante and then the other guy like a lot. Aaron Jones again, high scoring game Vikings versus Packers. The last time these teams played very earlier in the year. This was in Green May, but the Vikings tried every way to get Aaron Jones a touchdown. He didn't score, though he did not get end up finding the end zone against his old team. They're going to make sure that he scores in this game, and they're going to need him to score in a game that should be high scoring. So Aaron Jones minus one thirty five, it's the juicy. But if he's rocking a sombrero, baby, you know he's gonna find the end zone. So Aaron Jones, I'm gonna try to actually get guys at score it up fun this week.
Speaker 4: Eric Jones touchdown there you go.
Speaker 1: You have fun this week to everybody, download the Betting Pros app, use the prop bet cheat sheet and also follow everybody too. You can follow ericson you can fall Welsh myself all on the app as well, and you get the free trial of the premium. If you haven't tried it, this is the time to do so. Shout out to everybody also who's been hanging out with us all year. Hope everyone's having a nice holiday season and in the new year lots of fun, exciting stuff coming at you for Betting Pros. To make sure wherever you are you subscribe to the Betting Pros YouTube channel, Ring the Belt Thatthosting for notifications and of course wherever you get your podcasts as well. That'll do it for us. But the story of the game goes on for the Undertaker and the Welsh. I'm Joey p. We'll see you next time. Kids. Enjoy Week seventeen and don't bet Trey McBride touchdowns. Don't do it. Thanks for listening to the Betting Pros podcast. If you love the show, the best freeway to support us is by leaving a positive review on Apple Podcasts or Spotify. Follow us on x and TikTok at Betting Pros and Instagram at Betting Pros NFL. Also subscribe to our YouTube channel well at YouTube dot com slash Betting Pros