Speaker 1: Reality with the King is hosted by me, Carlos King. I'm an executive producer who have produced some of your favorite shows from the Real Housewives of Atlanta, New Jersey and my own creation, The Love and Marriage Franchise and Bell Collective. Every episode we recap reality television from the Real Housewives Franchise to The Bachelor or Selling Sunset, in addition to celebrity guests, whether in the unscripted space or scripted as well.
Speaker 2: Claudia, Dustin and Blue.
Speaker 3: The time has come for us to get into the latest episode of the Real Housewives of Atlanta. As we all know, this is episode fifteen of season seventeen, and it's a continuation of what happened last week, which was the biggest bomb of the season, Shemia versus four show, which, by the way, I have never seen a moment on a reality show trend for a week.
Speaker 2: Blue to loose mouth.
Speaker 4: Manuela, if you can pronounce.
Speaker 3: So blue, It has trended all week. Okay, It's something that a lot of people just are talking about even today, right even last night when Chemist Chef responded to Dustin's commentary, which we'll get to that in a second.
Speaker 2: So I want to hear Dustin's thoughts on her response, but.
Speaker 3: Nonetheless, the ladies are at the nightclub celebrating Phagor's birthday. Porsche is there, She's having a good time, Angela Pinky, Kim Michelle's on the ones and twos. She's singing Vsop.
Speaker 4: Yes, I love her voice.
Speaker 5: I'm so happy she's sang that song.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and even offering up to play Juice a Dora song Delulu right like Kim.
Speaker 2: Michelle was in her element at the club. All the girls are having fun.
Speaker 3: We do see Samia and Kelly talk about the aftermath of what happened and how Samia said that she always cares about other people's feelings opposed to her own.
Speaker 2: She also said that she's.
Speaker 3: Cool on Porsche and that Porscha would never meet another friend like her. They didn't they they didn't get dressed, go to the club, and the moment they walked in, Porscha grabs her bag and leave.
Speaker 2: Claudia started with you.
Speaker 3: Do you think Portia did the right thing by removing herself from a situation when hours before that her and s Miya got into it over their mothers.
Speaker 6: Probably, if you feel like you might get violent and fight for your sixth time on this show.
Speaker 2: You know what I mean.
Speaker 6: You don't want to do that. So if you feel like you have that in you, and she is trying to make an effort this season to get away from some that I think, but yeah, yeah, if you feel like you're gonna lose control, it's gonna be too triggering out. I've seen nothing romans removing and stell from a situation. It sucks for when you're trying to have a reality show together though, because half the cast left with her, so you know, but I get it, and uh, I would probably want to be around someone I just had a really uncomfortable and shitty argument with that. You know, it got nasty with that, now, I damn jo and I wouldn't wanted to. Well maybe I could, though, because I would probably be over there looking like I was having extra fun and play through it and you know, just like yeah, yeah, I take it. I would have probably stayed and then like petty with the smirk on my face and having drinks. I probably would have sent her a bottle.
Speaker 5: That's very areas of you and tap dance on your grave like Nigga did.
Speaker 2: Yes, like yeah, and we're very equipped.
Speaker 6: We're very good at like you never even I never even saw you in the room. Never, We're very good at that. Even if it kills us, it can look like not like that. So yeah, yeah, they're not areas blue.
Speaker 2: What are your thoughts on Porscha leaving and then.
Speaker 3: You know came Michelle stood on the mic and wanted to make sure the shout out SMI a song and we did see ultimately the other girls leaving with Porsche.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I'm gonna say something as part, I think it was mature as somebody who it a lot to get me mad. When I do get mad, then I want to fight leave because here's the thing, right, it takes. It took so much to get there, it's gonna take a little bit of time to come back down. And all it takes is one wrong look, one wrong moment, and things could have gone left. So I think for safety reasons, for maturity reasons, whether the girls follow her or not, it's kind of inconsequential. She needed to leave, and I'm happy that she self exited. I think one of the things that I have noticed about the show, because it's something that I mentioned, like on My Life a couple of days ago. I was not a Porsche fan after the Simon thing because I'm someone who has a lot of pain around cheating and Jesse bells and all that other stuff. The Simon thing made me pull away from Porsche, like, Oh, it's a little bit too close to them. I don't like that. One of the things I want to give her a credit for is you can tell that, whether you trust her heart or not, her behavior has improved. We can't speak to somebody's heart. Nobody us or the comments can speak to Porsche's heart or even Shemia's heart, but we can't speak to to that. In the words of James Baldo, when I can't tell you how you feel, I can tell you what I saw you do, though, And so what made me actually warm up to Porsche more this season, more than any other season since the Simon debacle is that Claude just said, we are seeing her actively changing her behavior, whether we think it's strategic or sincere or not. Behavior is something that I have to give her credit for.
Speaker 7: Objectively speaking, Yeah, I'm with Blue. I think that Porscha leaving was the mature thing to do. I also think that Porscha feels like she didn't get to me as good as she could have or wants to now. I think there's a part of Porscha that feels like, even like in her conversation with her sister Lauren the next day, if Porscha was saying that the high road, I feel like it's beyond me now, and she was just speaking about the conversation in a way that suggested that you ever had an argument with somebody, you know what I'm saying, and for whatever reason, you kept it together or you kept your composure as best as you could have when you know you really could have really said and done some sh it. Your first reaction would have been to really take it there with them, and you regret it after the argument, right you you think, and you'd be like, oh, I should have told that motherfucker you know what I mean, And you actually end up and if you have to see the person again within a short amount of time, you actually end up trying to get close to another disagreement with them so that you can go on and do what you wish you would have done the first time.
Speaker 8: And I think that that is alive.
Speaker 7: In Porsche at this point in the story that we're viewing on the show, and I.
Speaker 8: Can't say I blame her. You say somethingbot, I don't blame either one of them.
Speaker 7: Just to keep it so real with you. I understand why Shamia did what she did at that table. I understand why Porscha wants to kicktion me his ass. I understand both of them. You say, my mama did something sexually, you know, crazy or whatever, I'm gonna see red forever, you know what I mean. It's just like a natural reaction. So I really see how they got there. I think that Porscha leaving the club was the mature thing to do, and shout out to her for being unwilling to do what most people thought that she would do, which was lose her temper against Shemiah over in Scotland. Within the international police. It's just not it's not close to have that sort of drama. So Porscha did the best thing.
Speaker 3: And one thing that I do want to clear up because I know there were rumors circulating at the time that they did film Scotland that a big physical fight broke out. Yeah, have to be separated. I want to go on record saying that no, Shemia and Porsche never were in a moment of being separated because they were about to fight.
Speaker 2: So I want to go on record saying that that never happened.
Speaker 3: So I know things were circulating that that could have been something that was edited out.
Speaker 2: It wasn't at all that that that never happened.
Speaker 3: Listen, let's call a spade of spade and let's have a real conversation.
Speaker 8: Right.
Speaker 3: Yes, Porscha has been on the show since season five, and yeh, she definitely has some physical altercations.
Speaker 2: We know it, We've seen it. They sometimes flash back to it. Right.
Speaker 3: I do think that what Porscha is trying to do is not be that. Then, when when Shemiah walked in, I think, and I told you all this last week, I personally won't ever be friends with anybody where that sort of vituol is mentioned.
Speaker 2: Now, I'm not saying that Shamia wasn't warrant to saying it.
Speaker 3: I'm just saying, as I'm watching the show that to hear anyone, whether I deserve it or not, but to hear someone say your mother's left, your mother tried to sleep my daddy, I will always see rid when I see you. But that's me, right, especially when it's so fresh and we'll get.
Speaker 2: To her behavior.
Speaker 3: Portia's behavior when she rallied the girls to go to to Fato's birthday dinner. I do think that because it was that fresh and this girl comes in and you're still.
Speaker 2: Not over it. I do think Portia knew.
Speaker 3: That that shits bubbling up, you know, like it's about to resurface.
Speaker 2: And I'm in Scotland, I don't know the laws here.
Speaker 3: Let me exit stage left before to take up this girl off the floor, Hey Nini and short argument. So I definitely think that was her mindset. With that being said, the only people I did expect to go with Portia is Phaedra and Cynthia because they have a friendship with her.
Speaker 2: They've known her for twelve years.
Speaker 3: I would want Cynthia and Pedra to follow me if I was leaving because we have history there.
Speaker 2: So I know that Angela and Cynthia both said that no.
Speaker 3: They were there to see Shmia perform, and Angela provided receipts. I still think regardless of that Cynthia and Phedra living with her, I personally did not see anything wrong with it because if I have to, if I'm them and I have to make a choice, I'm choosing Porsche over she Mea just by the account of the history.
Speaker 6: Well, everybody on this season is doing that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, but.
Speaker 6: It's so obvious. I'm needing a little bit of respect for some of the girls honestly, because there was all these big issues before, right.
Speaker 2: And it's just who exactly, hold on, let me think.
Speaker 6: About this because I won't get cussed on Twitter.
Speaker 4: Dust right at you.
Speaker 5: She's like, I already know how this work.
Speaker 6: Like it seems it just kind of seems so fake, how everyone just all of a sudden forgot all about everything. It's just like, you know, when it's someone else, like we can all hate together. It builds bonds. And I just feel like I hate when I see that in friend groups, like it's just like, wait, like last Tuesday, you had all the smoke on you just I don't know, I don't know. It's it's given a little like I think it's corny, but you know, it's it's predictable. It's it's scary to stand on business. It's scary to like stick by your convictions. It's easy to go with the popular or more popular girl with the start. It's easy too. And I'm all for growth when it happens naturally in like in due time.
Speaker 2: It should go.
Speaker 6: You should grow. But when you grow overnights, I kind of have to side eye you just a little bit, like, wait a minute, and your beef was even bigger. But okay, I see a lot of that. And it's more than one person that I see that for like all of a sudden, it's like they never had an issue with no one. And it's and I keep can y'all, someone remind me that before the Mother Thing, which of course I think was bad, right before that, what was the real bad thing that Shmia did to make her be so hated? Can And I'm not I just can't remember.
Speaker 3: Oh no way, and and and I I will go on record saying prior to the Mother Thing, I echoed the same sentiment. And of course I'm being called a flip flopper, which I don't give a shit about that.
Speaker 2: I am fair. And I watched the show like we all do.
Speaker 3: In my opinion, Samiah More Tim Milwangee did absolutely nothing to warn being iced out by these girls.
Speaker 2: She she just didn't. And I'm saying before the Mama Thing, the Mama thing.
Speaker 3: I one thousand percent understand why When I interview Portia and I brought up Shemia, she said I will never speak of her again. After watching that episode, I understand why.
Speaker 2: She does not want to talk about her. I get it. I totally get it.
Speaker 3: I don't get what Sami has done to Angela Oakley, Kay, Michelle Drew, Sodora, Phedra, or Cynthia. I personally, as I'm watching these episodes, I haven't seen anything to where Shamir did something so egregious. She deserves to be I styled by everyone else. Now with that being said, and I'm gonna toss it to you guys, I would give Fedra a pass only because from what we're from, what we know about the history and what we're seeing now, her and Porsche are like this, and I think to be fair, to be fair to Faedra, if Faedra would have switched sides, I think we'll all be calling her fake. So hey, let's think about Porsche. I think it's fair, it's warranted, that's for good Judy. For all these years, it makes sense. It doesn't make sense, and I've seen everyone else do it.
Speaker 7: Well, if we're gonna keep it all the way real, let's keep it all the way real, right, Phaedra and Porscha's relationship, their friendship been fucked up since all that stuff went down in season nine, and Porscha allowed Faedra to say the things that she said about Shamiah allegedly doing that sexual stuff with Candy and her husband Todd, and Porscha really didn't intervene. She kind of doubled down on it, and then the reunion debarco happened where Porsha ended up telling that Phaeder was the one who had talked, made those things up and set them and Shemia was a little vindicated in that, but even in season sixteen, they.
Speaker 8: Never really healed from that.
Speaker 7: And we noticed that we know that that's true because it came up literally on stage at the reunion last year for season sixteen when fade went Shemiah literally kind of called Phager a little bit to task on it. But that situation has never really been dealt with. So I think that that's the facture in Porscha and Shamia's relation. In addition to then there's a lot of layers there, right, because there's the Candy layer, because Candy and Shamiah have a real, actual legitimate friendship in real life, travel together, do things together.
Speaker 8: They're close, They're still in communication heavily right now.
Speaker 7: That is not something that I'm sure has been easy for Porsia to manage with some of the complicated dynamics that have come, you know, to rise over the years or whatever. There's a lot of let then the mothers. You know, there's just a lot of layers there that have contributed to the fracture in their friendship and they just never really hear from that. Phaedra and Shamia never really liked each other. So is it a shock that she has gone to the side of Porsche. Of course, that's where she's gonna go. We saw earlier in this season when Angela and Pinky had their disagreement and the phone call that Faedra had with Shamiyah came up and about Faedra alluding to Pinky's veganism being fraudulent in some way because back in the day she had the Jamaican restaurant and they sold meat. Faedria actually said on the phone, sell it meat, honey a child or whatever term coloquialism she used, right, So like that, so they Shamia import Shamiah and Fhaedra really not people like that, you know what I'm saying. It makes sense that she has run to the side of Porsche. That's what would make sense based on his.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I'm not confused at all. So I'm not confused whatsoever, because in real life, people don't have to do things to you that are egregious to live a bad taste in your mouth. Like, why are we acting like somebody has to shoot you or talk shit about you to make you not like how they move? It happens all the time. If I am seeing Dustin and Carlos's friendship, and Dustin is consistently moving in a way that gives me the ick, I'm gonna have the ick about Dustin, whether Dustin is something to me directly or not. In real life, y'all right, So like, somebody doesn't have to be like, oh, she did this to you, so therefore you that's the only reason you could not like her. You can just watch how somebody moves and not fuck with it. And that's real life. And I think to the point of not Porsha Phaedra. Phaedra said, Hey, that thing with me turning the whole met comment into a thing, why did you need to do that, Druce Dora said when I did the national anthem, and y'all were being nice nasty to me, and then to the point where Kamush y'all have to leave her purse behind and y'all saying nasty stuff and then singing as you drive off, mocking what I thought was a great moment. Why'd you have to do that to me? Shamiah's issue with the girls doesn't have to be oh, we got beef. It's in the word of free to callo. It's a nick by a thousand paper cuts, right, death by a thousand paper cuts. I think there are people in this world like Portie who will do something that offends you, and people like Shmiah who just keep nicking you. And the knicks add up. So I'm not confused whatsoever. They have been staying since the beginning. I'm gonna give them some credit, even though I'm you know, I critiqued all the girls, all of them right. They've all been saying since ever, like three, ooh, I don't like that. Ooh, I don't like that, Ooh, I don't like that. Weeks and weeks of ooh, I don't like that. At leaves a bad taste in your mouth. So when you finally see the Mother episode, just like you know what, it's almost like the ice of the glacier finally broke. So I'm not confused whatsoever.
Speaker 6: I could stand by that, but it only seems to go one way, like the way you can say the way that Shmid has been like little nicks by, you know, death by a thousand cuts. You're friend, let bitches talk shit about you and didn't do anything about it and piled on. Okay, not cool. This girl also said she would funck Charles pay back to Angela big lovey DEVI now and I love me some Angela. There's many many things that that she did as well. Like people are just like, it's to me, it's me and Shamiah. No, Shemia is annoying. Yes, Shemiah has done some things that have been annoying and abnoxious. And I'm not putting a fucking cap on for anybody, but I'm just like, I gotta be fair, like when I don't like when one person does a whole bunch of things, it's well, you know, she's a star and she said this, and she said that, and she's that girl so we're not gonna, like really go against that, but when the newcomer does it, they're so evil and they's so bad. There's enough smoke to go around this entire cast. There are no innocent people here, and I just, I guess I don't like that. I'm always so about fairness, and I don't see that a lot. I just see like Smida is like the biggest, baddest person I've ever existed, and I'm like, yes, she's done things, and I don't like some of the things that she was doing with Drew. I feel like she was unnecessarily hostile with Drew, and I do not like that. And I'm saying that I'm not blind. I don't have blinders on for anyone on the show, none of them. But like, you know, I just feel like it's just a little unbalanced, Like we're like leaving a lot of stuff to get passes on over here, but this girl will not, And I just need to be a little bit more fair, Like, you.
Speaker 5: Know, I don't think reacting differently though. One person is saying, you know what, girl, you're right, I played in your face. My bad, the other person saying I'm a victim. I don't know what I did wrong to me is also.
Speaker 6: Fifteen years in the game on this and the other one exactly, but.
Speaker 5: Your But that's the answer to the not fair though. The way that you're responding is what is what nips it right? If we both have a beef with somebody and one person's like, you know, a girl, I got you fucked. Perfect example, if me and Dustin ever had an issue, us'll call me like blue, I was on some bullshit. I'm like busting. I was on some bullshit too. I'm sorry friend. It's easier for us to get over it than the person is saying, why is people out to get me? I'm a victim. I don't the person who's playing victim and the person who's like, yeah, you got me, I'm gonna always I said this. I said this for from the beginning as they tourist myself. I very much believe what Angela's is doing right. Angela's like, you were both on some bullshit. One person ate it and took it on the chin. The other person's fan in confusion and playing victim. I like the bitch who took it on the chin. That is valid to me. That's not fair. That's about two different ways of approaching things. The person who takes it on the chin, that keeps to the stack is always gonna get more.
Speaker 6: Respect on the show who's keeping the sack.
Speaker 5: The scene that happened with Porscha and Kelly where Porscha said, you know what, you've had some stuff to deal with me included you know what, life is bigger than this. That kind of conversation, we say, bitch, you know what, I'm part of the stressor I'm part of the whether it's whether it's sincere or not. Just want to land this plane, whether it's sincere or not. Someone who can look you and I be like, you know what you stressed about this man charging you two hundred million dollars and doing all these cases against you, and you gotta lock nothing in your plate. I'm probably on that play too, huh. And Kelly was like, yeah, bitch, you're on that play. And they had a key key about it in the conversation about it, whether it was sincere or not. The ability to just do that immediately makes people respect you more, whether they like you or not. We now in the car meanwhile in the car, Smia's car like and you know, I'm just responding because I don't know why, faming confusion and playing victim versus saying, you know, a bitch, I'm probably part of your problems. People respond differently to that. That's not about fair, that's about different reactions. They're not moving the same so they're getting different results.
Speaker 6: Okay, now let me say my plane. There's also a motivation for Portie to make up with Kelly, because it's furthermore, Ice is out Shmiah. I see the motivation. I see right through that shit. When someone I got my homie over here and you make up with my friend, I look like the bad guy over and over again. That is the dynamic a lot that happens so much in female friendships. I just look at it like there's motivation, and I do think it matters. I don't think you can just say regardless of the motivation. No, absolutely, the motivation is everything because she's an actress. But you can pretend, you can pretend like it's all good. I'm gonna make up with Kelly on camera and make it even more uncomfortable for the girl I'm really trying to hurt right now, which is Shemi. And she's never been a good friend of that girl. Ever since you're on camera letting people, I will never let nobody talk shit about none of my friends.
Speaker 5: And I know you guys would it.
Speaker 3: This is reality with the King, and I'm Carlos King. Let's get back into the show.
Speaker 2: The thing is this. The thing is this.
Speaker 3: When I interviewed both Portia and Shamiah, right, I told Smia to her face when when I said, look my panel list, and I do believe that the first sign that we were able to see as an audience on camera was when yes, Porsche did sit there and allow Fedra to make make childish motions that you were sleeping with Andy and Todd, and yes, Portia sat there and her exact words were there. Scharie asked, Porsche, is that true? Portia response was they're very close. She did to say yes or no. She did say they were very close. That happened season nine, I said, Shamiah, in all fairness, because I get it, Samiyah, you also went over Candy's high house. And when Candy said that, Porscha said, I want to kiss you until.
Speaker 2: You did with Dustin then Saturday, then.
Speaker 3: You know, I said, Samia, no, Shade, you did this you sat there and you drank.
Speaker 2: And she said, because I saw what Porscha did.
Speaker 3: I said, no, no, no, no, no, that aired the same season. You did not get the episode of the Vans. And then she said, okay, Candy did tell me what was going on. My point is this, it were going to be fairer. To be fair, they both were not great friends to each other.
Speaker 7: Sorry, loos, big difference, big difference between them.
Speaker 8: Two things. You do them too.
Speaker 7: You're gonna have to use another example then, because that's a big difference between making.
Speaker 8: A face and co signing a damn lie.
Speaker 3: Sipping your sipping your imaginary cocktail, truth to co the truth.
Speaker 8: No, no, a lie, Carlo. That's the issue.
Speaker 2: No, in all fairness, Porch did not say. Yes, they're fucking.
Speaker 7: Close to both of them. They're real close. She close to both of them. That's what someone said. No, no, no, no, Let's be real.
Speaker 3: If someone said to you, yeah, I heard Carlos is a messy queen, and you do this, mm hmm, you're you're you're a low key confirming I'm a messy queen.
Speaker 8: Right, but are you one?
Speaker 2: Huh?
Speaker 8: Are you one? Though? Right? That would then be the question and I'm not saying you are. No, no, no, no, no. Here's the thing.
Speaker 7: Shemia sipping that drink and doing that stupid ship that I hate, that ship, t ship that I'm so fucking sick of.
Speaker 8: I'm not anyway, y'all.
Speaker 7: But but but Shemia doing that in agreement with the truth is a completely different action than porsche co signing a lie that Faeder made up, only to then throw her under the bus at the damn reunion. Very very, very different. You could say they're both messy and nature. You're right, you could say they're both. I don't know, whatever the fuck you want to call it, But this is a big difference between me sipping a drink when somebody says Carlos is on crack and I start sipping my drink and doing all that dumb shit, you know what I'm saying, versus somebody saying, you know, Carlos got a Navy shirt on today, and I'm like, cause, you really do have a navy shirt on it.
Speaker 3: So, are you saying, okay because I think I'm following, Are you saying are you saying because Porscha said, let me back up? Are you saying when Scharay asked Porsche after Faeder said she is fucking Candy and Todd, and Sharay asks Porscha is that true?
Speaker 2: And being they're very close, she cursed them.
Speaker 8: That's what she said.
Speaker 7: That's important because relationship with him that You're right, I.
Speaker 2: Okay, this, okay, we can agree to disagree on this.
Speaker 8: I'm with you.
Speaker 3: It to me, it's the same thing because you you both have allowed the outside world to view you as two friends.
Speaker 2: That allowed another.
Speaker 3: Person to eviscerate your character, and you both stood there and took it on the chance.
Speaker 2: Now granted whether or not, whether or not.
Speaker 3: Porsia said that to Candy and Shamilla her unless my thing is this, unless Shamia was there with her tongue in Candy's mouth along with Porsche us, how do you know that's what Porsia said. You're you're you're you're you're taking what Candy said as truth, and that's your right.
Speaker 2: The thing is this just like.
Speaker 8: That's not a difference here.
Speaker 3: No, my point is at that time, Porcha did not admit it. Later at that time she said, I don't like you, shortens, I don't.
Speaker 7: Like I'm sorry, I'm sorry, I'm so sorry, we're not Finna sit here and pretend like Porscha did not co sign the lie that made up at that table with Charree and say something in agreement to the notion righting the same thing, full stop, full stop stop for me, right.
Speaker 3: There, I'm saying to you, yes, but I'm also saying to you, just because Shamia sipped her drink, whether or not it was true, doesn't mean that Shamia is absolved from also agreeing with a woman invecerrating her best friend around a group of women.
Speaker 2: They both were wrong, and.
Speaker 3: That to me showed that they both were not good friends with each other in that moment.
Speaker 5: Can I just say something my timeline though, because I want to make sure that nothing I'm saying is in season nine, which is why I haven't spoken during that segment. I'm living in the present tense, right and so in the present tense, I'm seeing two people who were best friends for a reason. When I talk to my old best friend a couple of days ago, as he's talking, I was like, I can tell why were best friends. We talked the same, we act the same. You can't be friends with somebody for that long without not having similar ways of acting about things right. Porsha was in rooms where people feel comfortable talking about Shmi in front of her. Shamia is in rooms people feel comfortable talking about portion in front of her, regardless of splitting hairs from five to six, seven, eight, nine, ten years ago. To me, a good friend is not someone that anybody feels comfortable talking about you in with me in the room. They've both done that, so can we stop splitting hairs? About seven years ago? They both have a long history of people feel uncomfortable talking shit about the other one with one present. That is a fact, right, Another fact, not an assumption, is one of them whether we understand her motivations or not, because again we're assuming f Truly one of them is improving in the behavior factually, whether we understand why she's doing it or not. My thing is whether you meet it or not. Can we all improve our behavior? If Shemiah, whether she's fake or not, decides to have emotional regulation, decides to take things on the chin, decides to say you know what, my bad, I can see why I did X, Y and Z without playing victim, I would be clapping for her as well a lot as I'm clapping for Portia. I'm not going to assume people's intentions. I am going to clap for improved behavior because whether it's real or not, emotional regulation is still present.
Speaker 6: I think it's all the time on this show though we do that all the time, and.
Speaker 5: Yeah, audience doesn't do that.
Speaker 6: Audience is run so many times. She made a whole YouTube special last after last year where we laughed at that ship because it was ridiculous, but she did and it was embarrassing. But she felt, I feel like.
Speaker 5: Can you explain I missed? I wasn't here last year? What are you talking about? Love brus Shamiyah.
Speaker 3: Shemia made a YouTube video with songs from Psalm ninety one YouTube music where apologized. She apologized and Shamia, I said it to your face and we could laugh at it.
Speaker 5: She blue.
Speaker 3: She made aation meet Beyond the Gates apology with gospel music written by Tasha Page Lockhart, and she apologized.
Speaker 2: To the ladies and her mother was sitting there slicing bread. Go ahead, Claudia, because.
Speaker 5: Somebody sent me, Claudia, please send me the link.
Speaker 2: I think it's I think it's been deleted from the YouTube.
Speaker 6: Oh yeah, it was kind of embarrassing for her. It was definitely not a.
Speaker 3: Good Claudia, take your point, because I want to move on to the Porcha phone call.
Speaker 5: No, I'm still stuck in the Shamia video.
Speaker 6: But a lot like listen. I know people think I always give it Listen when she does better things, I'm gonna say she done some better things when I see it and when I and I can say, yes, she definitely. I mean think I started up my commentary saying she's done better than she's done in the past. She's definitely made some improvement, but I do think there's a motivation. I put a little answerd next to her and Shamiah. She's apologized, but then sometimes she does get tempted and does do little jabs and she does brings out on herself, and I got to give her that note. She does do that, but she they're not big things, but their little jabs except the mother thing when she then blew up the damn spot.
Speaker 4: So all right, I.
Speaker 8: Got one more point.
Speaker 5: I want to see that video now.
Speaker 4: Damnit.
Speaker 8: I got one more point.
Speaker 7: The problem is the reason that Porscha and Kelly were able to have that conversation Blue that you just brought up is because both of them are people who say what the fuck they got to say in the moment, they don't have regret and they don't they're not thinking back and holding resentment from their disagreements because both of them cuts each other the fuck out, got it on the floor right there in the moment, they were able to move on.
Speaker 8: Shemiah is resentful of Porsche.
Speaker 7: You can the baby whither it's justified or not, but there's resentment there and there's a lot of unsaid ship, which is why we saw what we saw at that table in Scotland, and that's why she can't move forward with Porcher, because she's still catching up to a lot of her hurt and resentment and regret and ship. And so I think that's the difference between the two of those situations why Kelly and Porsche were able to find some sort of bridge in that moment. It didn't last, but they were able to do that in that moment because they both didn't have the baggage of I'm still mad at you about this.
Speaker 8: I wish I would have said this to you about that. You know what I mean.
Speaker 5: The reason why it's unfair is because one is willing to do it in the moment and the other one carries it, so it can't because they're acting differently.
Speaker 2: I don't think.
Speaker 6: Sorry, one last thing. I know we're going along and me and Blue do you need to leave? I will want to just want to add this little spice to the pot. When your friends with someone for a long time, besties, whether you're really good friends with Gill or not, I'm sure that there's clearly a lot of secrets they both know about each other, right, a lot of stuff that they're holding best believe, every time Porsche had an argument withs On on the show or didn't like someone she was telling to me if I was like, I can't stand that phase. Can you believe she did this to me? And to see your people that you people that you know, your best pieople talking big cash money shit about and then now they're best of friends and that speech at Porsche gave about like no one else is there for me except Phaedra. I know that with shoes. So that was another calculated, nice nasty thing for sure. Sure, And I understand like there's been a lot of those little things happening to kind of like get a little dig in at Shmir and I will be pissed if my friend is sitting right in front of me, even if we're in a bad, really bad place and we may never get cool again. I'm seeing how fake you're being right now in my face with three of these people you know, talk big shit about about them to me, and I'm still not saying it.
Speaker 5: Claudi, you do that reminds me of It reminds me of what you said about the club. You said, had you been in the club, you would have been going sm sm sms. That was her version of them, sooms the next day.
Speaker 4: After she comes down, that was her version of.
Speaker 5: What you said you would have done in the club.
Speaker 3: Who Okay, So I want to move on to the to the phone call, because do you guys have leaving forty minutes?
Speaker 2: Okay? So what did y'all think about Porsche? Okay?
Speaker 3: So Porscha FaceTime her sister Lauren. The next day, Porscha tells Lauren about what happened between her and Shamiya. Porscha said that off camera, Cynthia told her something along the lines of Shamiya told Cynthia that as long as Shamia is able to see polar then she's cool with that, which a lot of people took that as to why Porsche removed Polar from Smilla's life.
Speaker 2: Blue started with you Again. What I look at this is.
Speaker 3: There's a lot of off camera conversation, and that really is allowing their friendships, meaning the whole cast, to not make sense for the audience because of these particular off camera conversations. But do you think that really made sense as to why Porsche definitely did not want Polar around Shmia for this common alone.
Speaker 5: I think I'm gonna make this one simple. I think we talked about it in the black community. If I don't mess with someone, my child's not gonna be around them. I think we all agreed universally about that. If I knew that I had spent a long amount of time strategically, Let's say I'm strategic. I'm strategically trying to circumvent feeding energy with you because I don't want to have a moment with you, because I know you want a moment with me, and I'm circumventing you. I'm circumventing you. I'm circumventing you. And I find out from somebody like Cynthia Bailey, who's highly trusted in who I believe immediately that you might have been clothing that you had found a way around me paying you dust by still having access to my child via the father of my child, who I still might still be a little bit in love with. I would feel very offended that you were even trying to get around to see my child knowing that I don't want to be around it. That would make me see red as much, if not more than the mother thing. So for me, if what was said is true, and Cynthia did tell Porsia, well, Porscha think that you know she doing something by ignoring me, but she don't know that I still get to see Polar and she can't stop me from my a relationship with Polar, that would actually piss me off more than the mom thing to me, there's something about that that that for me, would it me out that you are doing something that you know I'm not cool with. If that's how it actually went down, right, that's fair Dustin.
Speaker 8: Okay, So.
Speaker 7: Well, we know what people are not about to do is paint it out like Cynthia was doing something messy by telling Porsia that everybody up here knows Cynthia. We know that Cynthia told if anything, Cynthia was like she said, I mean, she really misses you. She's just happy that at least she gets the Sealespan's some time with Polar when when thank god that Dennis and Gerald are still cool whatever. That's how Cynthia told her that Cynthia didn't tell her that the girl, you know whatever, whatever the fuck number one, number two, number two Polar is Porsha's daughter. That information that conversation did not enlightened or make.
Speaker 8: Porsha aware of her daughter's whereabouts.
Speaker 7: Porsha know exactly where her daughter goes and don't go because her and Dennis talk about shit like that, so everyone in a Eureka moment or no, shit like that.
Speaker 8: I don't.
Speaker 7: I think that Porsha and Shamia's relationship has reached a boiling point through conversations that they're now having that they didn't have before, where now it's at a point where I don't want my child over your house no more. We was just being cool or whatever and not really beefing out or going at each other verbally, and shit, I could play it cool and I was okay with my back being over there because we haven't crossed certain lines of disrespect. But now that we have much to your point, Blue, it's too late for my baby. My baby ain't finna be over.
Speaker 8: Your house now.
Speaker 7: And we just cussed each other our Porscha flat out said it when they were at the table. She said, which made perfect sense to me. She said, there's no way after the things that we've said to each other. I say the things I say to you, you say the things that I say to me. There's no way my child would be at your house, no matter who you were, unless you or my sister felt that one hundred percent made perfect sense. So I just think they got to that point, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 6: Claudia, Yeah, I agree. I think Porscha's totally right to feel that way, even though I do not think in any world Shemia wants any harm to Pollar. I think Smir actually loves her like a niece like Porsha is totally within her rights, and you cannot criticize. I can't criticize that at all. I mean, I don't blame her. If I'm out rocking with you, you're not going to find a backdoor way to be around my daughter. And maybe one day when we cool again, maybe we can talk about that, but right now, while it's at this level that you brought it to because of that dinner, Porsia has every right to not feel comfortable with that, not that there's any threat, but because I don't like you anymore. So yeah, I'm taking away some little bit of sunshine out of your life. And the sunshine came from my daughter. You don't get to have that anymore.
Speaker 8: I agree you guys.
Speaker 5: God parents, because I remember I actually fell out with the mother of my god daughter, and so for me, I miss her. She's about to be sixteen and I haven't seen her right like. It's very hurtful, but it's one of those things where immediately understood it and didn't even question it. Mm hm No.
Speaker 3: I think listen, if you don't like me, you'ren't gonna like anything.
Speaker 2: I'm not going to allow you to like anything around me, especially my child.
Speaker 3: So I think we all agree that Porsia is definitely validated for that.
Speaker 2: We think Porscha is.
Speaker 3: Validated when she tells Lauren that she feels like when it comes to Smia that it is Destiny swapping with someone and Blue. Can you define to the audience what is destiny's and do you agree with Porsche?
Speaker 5: Destiny swapping is when someone gets close to you and takes notes on how you move through the world, and then they start following in your footsteps with the hopes of taking up the space that you currently occupy. So one could argue that coming on the show after Porsche made it clear via Shamia's version, that she didn't want to earn the show having them shoot her baby shower on her wedding after she was told being on Dish Nation or wherever the show's that Porsche has been. If someone is constantly following in your footsteps and they have close proximity to you and are literally trying to copy and paste your destiny, that's what's considered a destiny swap.
Speaker 2: Do you think that's what happening.
Speaker 5: I here's the thing. I'm going to be fair to Shami in the way that I've been to Porsche. I can't speak to Smilla's heart and her intentions. And the industry is very small. Everyone in this world who cannot stand me, and I replace them with no effort of my own. I've replaced them at their jobs, and I didn't apply for the job. I didn't ask for the job. It just so happens. They saw me popping online and said, hey, can you do this thing?
Speaker 4: Right?
Speaker 5: That person could think I was listening shopping and they be dead. That's wrong. So, as someone who has replaced people who kept doing fuck with me, I don't want to put that on. I personally wouldn't feel comfortable in Shimiya. I think the industry is small. This is your friend. If someone thinks of you, they might think of her because we always saw Shami and Porsha as a package deal. So I don't think in my head Shemiah intentionally wants the Destiny swop with Porsche. And I can see why it looks like like that to Porsha. Does that make sense, guys?
Speaker 2: Yes, I can see like, well.
Speaker 5: We have this weird thing. I already told you know why you keep on showing up in my stuff? And Shemi is like, I just want to be a part of it because I'm you know, I'm I'm in the industry too, So I can see why one person is like, no, bitch, I'm just trying to do my job, and then one's like, yeah, but why is it always so close to mine? So actually, on this one. I see both of their sides.
Speaker 2: Claudia.
Speaker 6: I agree with one of the people in the comments. They said, Porscha Desney saw with Fallon, that's Dethney swap. The same guy went to the house and all that. I don't know. I mean, it probably feels like that'ld be Porsche like damn bitch everything I do. But then me could be like, uh you, I mean, you kind of want what my life as well. So I don't know if it's any intent on that. I don't know. I don't know about a destiny swap. And yeah, Atlanta is small, shoot asked everybody beyond this nation.
Speaker 5: Yes, Alanta's this big child. It's easy to look like your destiny swapping with somebody.
Speaker 7: I thought the destiny swap was fair of Franklin and Michelle Williams.
Speaker 9: Anyway, first, you know what, Dustin, you want to me tomorrow at seven thirty pm in Boston, will be in.
Speaker 4: The front row.
Speaker 8: Nah, but you know, well, we could send your luggage.
Speaker 5: You can send your luggage. Don't you want to be with your luggage?
Speaker 8: So to me, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 7: I think Porsche even bringing up the subject of a destiny swap, in my mind, makes it very plausible that she did have the feelings that Shmias shared that Porscha had when they were at that table talking things out. I think if you're looking at things to that lens of like, cause, like I feel like y'all know me very well. I don't believe in no competition or envy or none of that amongst my friends, even if like work in the same industry, like we just we just be happy for each other. So I don't even look at it through that lens. But if you're looking at it and framing it that way, it kind of to me is indicative of, well, you probably didn't want her to have something to take the show out of it. It could be anything, right, You probably didn't want her to have something that you feel is yours entirely, you know, which is okay because it's a human it's human right. It's a human reaction or emotion that some people may feel. It just gets kind of tricky because you're talking about your friends, somebody that you're supposed to be happy for. So the feeling, I don't know, just to me, it just crosses lines that make it very clear that they never had what I understand the real friendship to be.
Speaker 5: I don't think they were. I don't think they had the kind of friendship that you talked about from the beginning. The one thing this has taught me this season is that their friendship was rockier than we taught from.
Speaker 3: The yeah in terms of destiny swapping. The reason why I think all of us are sort of like we just don't know is because I think the only.
Speaker 2: People who would know would be Portia and Shamia.
Speaker 3: I know them a lot, I don't know them well even I'm not aware based on their history of being friends at fourteen then reuniting in their twenties, so I can't speak to it. I do agree with you guys, this industry is small and look, let's have more conversation. And Claudia, you can attest to this. In Atlanta, the number one gig for a black woman who's successful is to be Atlanta in Atlanta housewife.
Speaker 2: If if the Krem.
Speaker 3: Della Crem of the Atlanta girlies, it's the real estate girls who take photos looking down on the ground.
Speaker 10: Right, It's the number one gig to get clubs, and.
Speaker 2: It's like, what's pick up?
Speaker 4: What you drop?
Speaker 5: The level Ranger, it doesn't mean it.
Speaker 2: I love the Atlanta girlies.
Speaker 3: I will say this the culture of Atlanta for black women. If you want to be in the entertainment industry, the number one gig to get is to be a peach holder. And the moment is the reason why this is no shame, right, is the reason why a Pinky Coal for all of and purposes, is considered to be an amazing business businesswoman Forbes cover. I think she mc something with Oprah before, like all of us will look at Pinky like why do you need this? But for Pinky being a smart business woman, she knows as long Tucus my area code is for zero four, this is the gig to get. So I definitely think it's one of those things where I'm like, you guys, I can't even say whether or not it was destiny swapping. I think Porsta shamia friendship based on their personal conversations can only outline that.
Speaker 2: So I'm not even just that.
Speaker 3: One thing I do want to touch though, is Porscha Spade went shit literally.
Speaker 2: No pool, no nothing.
Speaker 3: But in this moment, they are talking about Shamiyah and Pinky did say that she has seen changes in Shamia and even said that at the airport she did ask Shamiyah, I'm are you ready for this trip, and allegedly Smida said I am ready for whatever is ready for me. Porsia then said she did feel like her and Shamia made amends and on the way to like make true Amen's kay. Michelle said her confessional that Porsche is lying and they have talked several times and allege that Porsche has never alluded to that.
Speaker 2: Claudia, what are your thoughts on that entire conversation?
Speaker 6: He set me up?
Speaker 2: No, everyone had a chance to go first.
Speaker 6: I'm gonna be like Cardian in in court.
Speaker 2: We'll play because somebody clipped us up.
Speaker 6: Horse.
Speaker 2: Yeah, we should have gifts.
Speaker 5: We should have little gifts from one in that line.
Speaker 2: Yes, the ball.
Speaker 6: Fake news. Oh I think we were gonna be cool again. I was bolted.
Speaker 5: Stop playing in the faith.
Speaker 6: Stop playing in our faith like you were never gonna be cool with her again. It was not gonna happen. And this is working for you. You were looking like the clean bee and all your subjects around you, they're all kissing your ass and it's a great place for you.
Speaker 2: You're done.
Speaker 6: You're now Meini on the show.
Speaker 2: Now you're loving this?
Speaker 4: You love this?
Speaker 6: Would I be wrong for I said you destiny? Ni? Okay, never mind, I want to say that because I'd be hating so anyways, it was a lie. It was a lie. She had no intentions of squashing with Shemiah, and it's that was fake news. But you tried it.
Speaker 2: You look cute though, Dustin.
Speaker 8: Yes, What's my question?
Speaker 7: Do I think or what do I think about what Key.
Speaker 8: Michelle and said about Shemia?
Speaker 3: Do you think that Porsche really did walk into this trying to make amends with Shemiah?
Speaker 2: Ky Michelle doesn't think so.
Speaker 3: And on the flip side, Pinky said that Shemiah pretty much is not who she thought she was in terms of her behavior so far.
Speaker 8: In her own way. I do.
Speaker 7: I think that by not confronting Shemiah, not addressing the pink elephant in the room all those times, and uh by going along to get along, so to speak, I think that that was Porscha's way of trying to move forward, right, It's by doing the opposite of being combative, the opposite of being confrontational, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 8: I think that that and her that was her way of doing that. Now.
Speaker 7: I do think she went it Tierra Marisee put twenty on ten or whatever. I think she kind of inflated it and turned it into something that it really wasn't.
Speaker 8: But yeah, that's what I think.
Speaker 5: I think it's a combination of a Claudia and Dustin said, I think we're all on the same page. Actually we're just saying the same thing in different fonts. In my mind, people don't realize this. A lot of times, the word success looks very different. Right Like if I say the word dog right now, Dustin, what would you think.
Speaker 8: Of that said the word dog me on Saturday night?
Speaker 2: Oh wow, okay, Claudia, hard to fall out. If I said the.
Speaker 5: Word whould you think of right now?
Speaker 6: Brother?
Speaker 5: Your father?
Speaker 4: Oh my god?
Speaker 2: Okay, Carlos clean this up.
Speaker 4: Carlos help me.
Speaker 5: The ares have taken over, Carlos not not Now, you need a diplomatic libra. If I said the word dog right now, would you think of the animal? What kind of dog?
Speaker 2: I would think? Well, I have a Pomeranian.
Speaker 5: Do you think of a Pomeranian?
Speaker 11: Okay?
Speaker 5: And I would think of of a of a king Charles Cavalier. The word dog, the word that simple means all that some of y'all have very.
Speaker 3: Interesting talking doggie style, and Claudia is talking her.
Speaker 8: Can you hear me?
Speaker 5: No, me and Claudia on the same page about that one. But that's just the way the way the word dog is one syllable, and we can all have a different version of y'all fucking this up the way.
Speaker 8: I'm sorry, I'm like, damn, we got a.
Speaker 4: Moment.
Speaker 6: We kept it on, and we kept it. Were two to our area.
Speaker 5: Kept one hundred. I appreciate that you know how to fuck with the heavy. So like the way we could say the word dog right, one syllable, a word that's simple, and yet we all have four different iterations of it. I think in Portia's mind to actually speak with Claudia said, as your strategist and veteran reality star, us moving forward is us keeping it cordial even though I don't fuck with you and you don't fuck with me. I think in her version, that is her version of moving forward. I do think she embellish, which is the word I Thinkdustin was looking for because the Claudia is point she was told in court. But I do think she was like, yo, if we can make it through Scotland and keep it, keep it cute, keep it a stack. I could be your colleague and never be your friend again, and that's improvement for us. That's a win for us. In her mind, a win is you learning how to play the fucking game. Get out your feelings, toe and let's get this bag. That's how Portia's thinking. Shemia is thinking, Oh my god, we make up and we we we heal the wound and we become friends. The same way the word dog means something different. Getting over it means something different to the two of them. So I think was embellishing. She wasn't lying. It's just her version of getting over it looks very different than Shimiya's.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I.
Speaker 6: Think she's a liar.
Speaker 3: Well, no, I actually I think this. I always go back to the behavior on the show. I think since episode one we got to keep it a buck. I think Porscha went in saying me and this girl will never be friends.
Speaker 2: However, I will be a good coworker.
Speaker 5: I think one hundred percent agree with that.
Speaker 3: Went into season seventeen saying me and these girls are co workers, and I mean me and Shmi are co workers, and I will be a great co worker with her, and that's it, and that's why she invited her to her home. I think we all got to sit back, just like we're black, and we know that black folks don't play by their kids, and no, you can't sit up here and hang out with my kid.
Speaker 2: We ain't fucking each other. We know the couse of black people are.
Speaker 3: Our home is our sanctuary, and I think Porscha went in saying, come to my house.
Speaker 2: It ain't that deep. We're good, but we would never be great.
Speaker 3: I think the mistake that Shouldia made is she kept things bottled in for so long, and the moment she decided not to return the favor and invite Porsche to her home, I think that was the first moment that Porscha realized, you don't even know what it's like to be a good coworker. And because of that, you not inviting me into your home has now allowed these other girls to poke at our friendship because prior to that, the girls paid it. We had Kate Michelle versus everybody, we had Drew and you know what I'm saying. So I do think in Porsha's mind, she thought not make amends as best friends. I think Porscha went in like we will never be that, but we can make amends to where we could both coexist on the show.
Speaker 5: And I think Claudia, we have Claudia. I think Claudia. When you keep on saying she's been strategic, I think you're speaking to what Carlo's just saying. I am that's I think that's what people don't notize. I think we're all saying the same thing in different fonts. Porsia's version of getting over this is very different than Shamilla's, and so it's a lie based on Samia's view. But in Portia's mind, this all makes sense to her.
Speaker 4: Her world is very different.
Speaker 6: I think Portia's being a good reality star and even in budding, Shamia to her house was not from the heart.
Speaker 2: That's because it was an all casts. I don't know it was it was.
Speaker 3: It was I understand that g Diane william I'm the face of this show. I'm senter peach and I have a responsibility, right and Porscha did her job. Let's be real, if I was producing this season, I would have to porsicha look, bitch, I know you'n' fuck with this girl, but.
Speaker 2: We need an all cast, so have her come through.
Speaker 3: Carlos, make it make you know how you girls do for Claudia, Well, Carlos make it make sense sure how instead of it being all the girls?
Speaker 2: How by making a couple's thing so that you're not directly in her face.
Speaker 4: Huh?
Speaker 2: That makes sense for me.
Speaker 3: And she did it because that shows me she's a team player. I think Shemiah not saying Shamia is wrong. I think what you're saying is true. Claudia Portia is a fantastic reality star. I don't think it diminishes the fact that in her mind though, she still felt I can coexist with you on this show, and I think Shemiah wanted her to coexist in her life.
Speaker 5: Amen.
Speaker 6: Tomi is not a reality she's becoming a reality star. Wars Tomia is not. She's still operating like this is my real life, this is my friend.
Speaker 5: But what about us?
Speaker 6: And it happens to the girls that come in and you have to do a scene with a season veteran, You're like, Oh, I'm going to the scene so I can make up with this girl, so we can really get to a real understanding and really do it and then it's going to translate in real life that happens and you're thinking like you're thinking one way, like, oh, we had a good scene, and then they get to the scene of the season one and they are just running circles on You're not even realizing what they're doing because you don't understand, you don't want to stand the environment you're in. Yet that happens all the time, like you would be surprised at, like and then a green screen comes out, a confessional, shit changes, like, Yo, there's a whole bunch of shit that goes on this. It's not as simple as they're in the moment like this's all. And that same producer Carls that sits a portion down and says, hey, have the all cast. I know you don't fuck with her, just do it would also say something like and in the future, if Shmida says no to you're coming over, You're gonna look like the bigger person. It's gonna make you look great.
Speaker 2: That's a lot.
Speaker 3: I agree with you, and that's why listen. I think what Shamia is doing currently is getting Responding to Portia's tweet, I think Shemia is finally understanding I have to play this as a game. And Shia currently by not responding to Portia's tweets last Monday, shows us it's now getting to her.
Speaker 2: But I think this season it was hard for her. There's like, look, look, she didn't.
Speaker 6: Get what was happening at first. I think she was still like shocked, like.
Speaker 5: I'm she's catching on. I'll take it, however I can take it.
Speaker 3: Did you guys catch on to Shmia asking Phedra how was it dating after her divorce and Fadus said that in seven years she only had two boyfriends.
Speaker 5: Once again, Look, the truth has a loose relationship with these ladies. Okay, the truth is chasing them and they're all slightly faster.
Speaker 6: She was on marriage boot camp with my ex boyfriend who dated my best friend's boyfriend Tony, like back to back within two months of each other twice.
Speaker 5: If somebody has had young.
Speaker 6: Listen, I ain't never been afraid to say the truth. And they be up, be mad as they want, so truth, go google it, Google Phaedra and Medina, which I'm not mad about that I kicked him out of my house and he only had two suitcases and then tell him like they dated and he was like a big deal in Chicago, great radio and TV personality.
Speaker 2: So I don't know.
Speaker 6: About these two. And then she was eight now the tall guy that was really handsome. I don't know why she needs feels I need to do that, because Padria, your whole thing is being like a sex kitten and sexy and all that, Like, why would that even be an issue? Like, no one's believing you only had two men in seven years. Shit, I don't had one that and I had a drop for three years. Okay, okay at the Riah.
Speaker 5: Sorry, I'm new here, all right, Christen.
Speaker 6: I'm allergic to bullshit and lies, and that's why people be like, why do you like? I don't like fake people. They irritate my spirit and my soul. I don't like people that have to lie and be like, oh, I'm just so Christian, I'm so listen. Then the biggest holes in town not saying she is, but she damned sure. I have all the two men. We all have. Everybody on this panel has more than.
Speaker 5: I'm a virgin Claudia talking period in my life.
Speaker 6: Because you'll be talking all that sexy ship all the time on this show.
Speaker 5: I'm not about to do.
Speaker 2: It's a line.
Speaker 6: Okay, please mashing me a boy, but we're not about to do.
Speaker 5: I'm a virgin's time.
Speaker 2: I have man this week of Claudia Jordan, thank you the one.
Speaker 4: Have twelve minutes.
Speaker 10: Please get us you're safely wrong anything.
Speaker 2: We can move Yeah, okay, let's move on to the dinner.
Speaker 6: Oh wait, so y'all age with me? What do y'all think? Do you think she had too many seven years?
Speaker 2: Come on now, I think names, I think this, I think listen, what amazing?
Speaker 5: Go back tonight.
Speaker 2: I already know I'm interesting.
Speaker 3: Was leaning into the juxtaposition the church girl and the city girl, right, so I maybe I'm just synthesized from it.
Speaker 11: I when she said it, I thought, even before Cynthia's confessional camera what she said, which, by the way, Cynthia everything.
Speaker 5: I love Cynthia.
Speaker 3: So because I'm so used of Asia doing that, I think me, well, I'll speak myself.
Speaker 2: I literally laughed because I was like, it's Phaedia being Phedra. You know what I'm saying, Like.
Speaker 6: Yeah, it's not like it's not a big deal. It's like whatever, girl definition.
Speaker 7: Yeah that further to that point, she said, boyfriends, Oh my god.
Speaker 5: Oh boyfriends. Okay, that helps boyfriend.
Speaker 7: Sorry, so I think, you know, for that, then maybe she did find a loophole, you know what I'm saying, A way to save you know, to.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Well, the thing is, I want to move on. Because the girls have a dinner for Fedra.
Speaker 3: In this moment, Porscha makes a speech and in this speech she says that Phedra has been there at someone.
Speaker 2: She could call when she had no one else.
Speaker 3: Angela, Shamia and Kelly All in the Confessionals says that Porsche is linging on thick because of Samiyah, and Kelly said, if you look on social media, they don't even hang out like that. Shamia even said her confessional that Phaedia was not even at Porscha's wedding, starting with you.
Speaker 7: Dustin, Yeah, She's right. We don't see Porsia and hanging out outside of the show, Which do we? I mean whatever, you know what I'm saying, we already know what their relationship is about again and hate to take it outside of season seventeen, but we're not going to be aloof to the history of their friendship. Right How close can they be? You know what I'm saying? At this point in their friendship, so I think that they have learned.
Speaker 8: How to and as og not og.
Speaker 7: But as veteran cast members on the show, right faed Your entered at season three with Cynthia Bailey and Portia entered at season five, they are the old standards, you know what I'm saying of the show, So in their positioning as such, they have camaraderie. I think that's what we're seeing. So I don't think it's a real friendship. We know it's not. Let's just keep it all the way real, you know what I'm saying. But they cool. They got a lot of history together and they're amongst a bunch of new characters on the show, so they find camaraderie in the shared history. But I don't think they friends, and SMI is right.
Speaker 2: Blue.
Speaker 5: I think that when you are trying to learn how to play baseball with a new player and they keep on fumbling, and makes you appreciate the old players.
Speaker 2: That you took for granted.
Speaker 5: So I don't think that Toustin's I don't think any of us think they're friends. I do think that her thinking that her and Shamia could get to that cordial cold. We're just business associate's place and it not working out and it becoming so uber personal actually probably didn't make her appreciate Fager even more, Like, you know what, bitch, I don't even really fuck with you like that in real life. At least you know how to play the game. I don't have to worry about you, do. I have to worry about this other one who's making it personal. So I do think Number one, she was laying it on Thick as a sub. It was her version, so I said earlier, of her being in the if she had stayed in the club and was partying extra hard, she left right, This is her version of doing that. So I do think she was laying it on Thick to be spiteful. And though I do think that what's happening with Shemiah made her appreciate Porsche. I mean, I mean, I'm appreciate fa She's like, oh my god, you know what, bitch, we have done many a scheme together. We've fallen out, we don't really hang anymore. We both got put off the show, came back all all this crazy shit. But when it's time to you know, lights on this, you know, lights, action camera whatever, you know how to play your position. I appreciate that shit. So yeah, I think it was nice, nasty, and simultaneously an appreciation she has before. I also said this too though, right Phaedra is very cool with Ky Michelle and the Smalls, and she's also worked besties with Portia.
Speaker 6: I'm trying.
Speaker 5: I'm gonna be curious to see how how the season ends with phaser like that, because it feels like she's on both sides, and so I'm curious how she's gonna play it when the reunion, if it becomes explosive. I'm just curious because right now I feel like she's almost like does anybody else feel like that? That she's a double agr?
Speaker 2: That's the thing. I mean.
Speaker 3: Look, Faedra made a comment in a recent interview making fun of she gonna say names, but she she said things like some people need to worry about not having a house, of their cars and all those things, and.
Speaker 2: I look, now.
Speaker 3: Well the thing is this? The thing is this the only true friendship on that show that I believe off camera? And I'm gonna be very honest, is Kelly and Shamia's absolutely.
Speaker 2: I think the rest are coworkers.
Speaker 3: I think I think Faedrin Porsche have. I think they're historical friends. To quote Heather de Bro, thank you for reminding me Raindrop. The whole freaking fract I think is dated. It was cute season season nine. I don't think any of us are buying that they have that close relationship.
Speaker 2: I think they're friends of convenience.
Speaker 3: I think Shamia clocked in when she said, y'all such close friends that you didn't even show up to Porscha's wedding, and Portia had two of them.
Speaker 2: I was at.
Speaker 5: THEMA eight with that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I was at the African one.
Speaker 3: I was with Carly rid Yandy Shamillah, Lauren Ms Diane as a mother's child, Monique Samuel was there, Bryan was there.
Speaker 2: It was it was a good wedding. It was a good wedding.
Speaker 3: And and Phaedia was in Paris with her with her with her boys, because I trust me, I know the competence saying she was she was in Paris.
Speaker 2: With her boys.
Speaker 3: If that's your best friend's wedding, your close friend, your good Judy, or your frick, then I definitely think someone's wedding could have been made, some arrangements could have been made. So no do I think they're best friends. No, do I think they're amazing coworkers. Yes, I think they're cubicle girls. I think like the girl working in the cubicle and my cubicle neighbor was my best friend. Bitch, we will go to lunch together, cash our checks together.
Speaker 2: On the weekends, we didn't speak.
Speaker 3: Okay, we didn't speak on the weekends, my cubica girl or guy, we didn't. We didn't hang out on holidays. Right, I knew nothing about your family reunions.
Speaker 2: Or lack thereof.
Speaker 3: But bitch, at work at that cubicle, we were Cagney and Lacey, and I to me describes and fare friendship.
Speaker 6: I don't think favor of anyone's friend throughout the years. Who is she really?
Speaker 5: That's confused, Claudia. I think maybe that's why I'm like, even her version of friendship is a little shaky.
Speaker 6: Who's she been solid with? I mean she's not who like it was a thing, Like, she's not been solid really with anyone. And I think she takes in a way I think she maybe it's good for her because she takes this Real Housewives of Atlanta as a job. I don't think she's like caught up in any you know, fantasies that these are my real people. I do think that her Porscha really do like each other. They have gone to act together, They've gone to see Beyonce together, if someone SATs in the comments, They've done some things. But I think it definitely benefits them both to have each other. They know how the game is played, they know how to, they know how to steal the scene back, they know how to be in cahoots, they know how to they know they know all the things that you need to know. And them two together can really like you know, they can play good cop back together, they can do all the things.
Speaker 5: And I do think.
Speaker 6: That I think it's a little bit more than work friends. I think they're work friends, and I also think they do they do rock with each other. But I would think that my good friends would be at my wedding. There's a lot of people miss.
Speaker 2: The weddings show Go ahead, Claudia.
Speaker 6: Yeah, there's a lot of missing of weddings on the show. I don't know, be hard for me to call that person your close friend, But I do think it is definitely is convenience, a relationship of convenience. But they do actually, like, you know, they fuck with each other, but I would not call them great friends.
Speaker 5: If they're fond of each other, maybe that's what the gap is. They're fond of each other, which is.
Speaker 8: Like a step further than Yeah, I would agree to that for sure.
Speaker 3: Yeah, all right, before I let you guys go, Dustin Ross, you were called to the carpet during the weekend. So rain Drops, as you all know, Dustin Ross has a lot of strong opinions and sometimes my rain drops.
Speaker 2: Love to post it. And not only did they love to post it, they love to tag people because there's a difference.
Speaker 8: All right.
Speaker 3: So with that being said, over the weekend, k Michelle responded to a tweet and this is what the tweet was.
Speaker 2: Someone tweeted that.
Speaker 3: I'm watching, well, let me cite my sources rated Drew d r U. I'm watching Carlos King recap of the last episode of Atlanta Housewives with Klaualia, Dustin and Blue in full I'm not gonna lie.
Speaker 2: Doesn't kind of clocked Cay Michelle.
Speaker 3: He basically mentioned how came Michelle's spoke from Shmia's mother, but recognized how Shamiah talking about Porsia's mom was crossing a line. He also said Cay Michelle is willing to cross boundaries with Shemiah that she's unwilling to cross with Portia, basically pointing out that Cay Michelle lass respect for Shamim. Somebody retweeted that and said pointing out speaking of mothers was such a good point at Ky Michelle Kim and Cherf responded.
Speaker 2: Fuck all of y'all.
Speaker 12: All okay, I love you, baby said, fuck all of y'all, all these ridiculous big pieces.
Speaker 3: Her mama shouldn't have been in no club talking shit about nobody and trying to inform her daughter an alliance and the hookah lounge past midnight. I don't care if her tip was over her shoulders. I didn't do it or say a word. It was brought to me and four random Africans at a table. I'd be minded my business.
Speaker 2: What's going on, dusting? Do you have any thoughts to that?
Speaker 8: Hmm?
Speaker 7: I said everything I had to say in the first damn place, so I don't even give a shit personally. And she wasn't talking to me, to be clear, she was responding to the rated Drew guy or whatever. You know what I'm saying so I think he's the one that needs to pick his middle finger up.
Speaker 8: You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 7: She wasn't speaking to me, and again it's commentary, you know what I'm saying, whatever, But I just wish she would say those.
Speaker 8: Things in the moment.
Speaker 7: And really all she did was confirm what I was saying, because she in her response disrespected the shit out of Shmia and her mama right there in the response. So it just proves the point that I was originally making anyway, And hopefully we get to see some of that energy at the reunion. I'm looking forward to the reunion because I want to see what ky Michelle got. I want to see how she shows up and pulls up to the reunion, you know what I'm saying, holds that first chair down. We'll see if some of the spirited energy and the spirited nature of her responses on Twitter, if that transcends over into her on television at the reunion.
Speaker 8: But it was funny to me she was sitting up somewhere with that.
Speaker 7: Jack Daniels and uh some sheet music with country music on it, Gary and sang us home and you know what I'm saying, And she's seen that ship on Twitter and got to type in and it was funny to me.
Speaker 8: I think that that is an honor almost you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 7: That's something A point that I made that was valid inspired a response from her. I think that's great and shout out to Monday Night Live, shout out to all our rain drops that watch us and circulate the valid points that we be making. I think this was a great thing for all of us. So I'm happy to be keeping it real.
Speaker 6: So basically, I said, what the fuck I said, already displaced anger?
Speaker 5: He said, it is displaced anger.
Speaker 7: I mean, you know what I'm saying, like it just yeah, you know, uh, well you gotta pack?
Speaker 5: Oh snap, I do.
Speaker 2: Okay, so listen, let her know your thoughts on.
Speaker 4: Thank you, fran I'm about to miss this fight.
Speaker 3: Okay, the latest episode of the Real Housewives of Atlanta.
Speaker 2: I love you, guys, and we'll see you next Monday. Thank you, guys.
Speaker 3: Don't we get to like a subscribe to the channel and it hits the notification button?
Speaker 2: Okay?
Speaker 8: Thank your.
Speaker 1: Reality with the King is executive produced by me Carlos King, produced by Lizzie Nimitz and a partnership.
Speaker 2: With the Lack Effect Network.
Speaker 1: You can also find us on my YouTube channel at the Carlos King Underscore