Speaker 1: They always know, this is my oldest son. This is just the oldest son.
Speaker 2: I that in that way since I was so, you know, your oldest son, I always won't jump up and be bad. He grew, he got taller, he bigger than me and all this. He thinks it was what it was.
Speaker 1: But it wasn't.
Speaker 3: I hate when you say the oldest son because it's your oldest boy. So you know you my oldest boy now, So so chill out.
Speaker 4: Welcome back Unplugged, our weekly spin around the culture.
Speaker 5: Jack. What's going on?
Speaker 4: Bro?
Speaker 5: Cooling? My boy? Are you good?
Speaker 1: Good?
Speaker 4: How was your How was your Mother's day?
Speaker 5: Weekend?
Speaker 4: Man?
Speaker 6: Was beautiful? Man, Happy Mother's Day every mother out there. Heavenly Mother's Day to your mother.
Speaker 1: Bro.
Speaker 6: We went to uh Ruth Chris asked something neat. Then we went to the movies and watched The New Planet of the Apes.
Speaker 5: It was pretty cool. How was it?
Speaker 4: It was good?
Speaker 5: Yeah, it was good. It was good.
Speaker 6: I had three goofy ladies with me, one on the phone, one laugh and in one sleep, so I had an entertaining crew with me.
Speaker 5: But I enjoyed the movie. You know, I.
Speaker 6: Geeked up before I went to Man, so that's why I really enjoyed it.
Speaker 5: To me, it was the Planet of the Stack files.
Speaker 6: I feel like everybody, all the monkeys in the movie looked like you or shit.
Speaker 5: Man, that was my partners, feel like I knew him.
Speaker 4: Well, that's dope.
Speaker 5: We didn't do ship.
Speaker 4: It was nice. So we heated up the pool and man, we all swam all day and oh yeah, that that's so. That was the weekend before. Sons of likes to make sure, like, because we rotate the twins. Yeah, so sometimes we have them, sometimes we don't, so no matter, like we have early holidays or early events. So yeah, we took her to Mother's Day last weekend because it was time we had all the kids. And then this weekend, man, we just stayed around the house, barbecue, swam, watched Beetle Juice as a family. The kids weren't worth fucking with it at all until they until Beetle Juice came out started tripping, but UH had.
Speaker 5: A good little time.
Speaker 4: We actually u Au is headed off to d next weekend, your old stopping grounds, so that should be interesting. Third stop at euy b L so it should be dope. Well, Jack, we've been talking about this summer tour. Excited to lock in the guests we have, and we actually have our Chicago guests on the show this morning. You know, guys that we played with and against and and obviously fucked with heavy and they burned too, definitely burned. But they jack they're the originators in this space I think for basketball. If I'm not mistaken, I think they're the first.
Speaker 5: I ain't no question.
Speaker 4: Yeah, man, So definitely want to welcome to the show the Knuckleheads, our brother Now we want to welcome our guests, h brothers.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 4: Man, the the real OG's in this space, you know what I mean? The I think, and they could correct us if we were wrong. I think they were the first former basketball players in this podcast space. Man, So was we connect not the first?
Speaker 1: Not the first?
Speaker 2: Man, we we we get that lot of the real o G would probably be Jay Rose because you know he's been doing it for so long with Jalen and Jacoby kick it off.
Speaker 4: That was.
Speaker 2: That was actually that they put on TV. Yeah, like we just didn't know that about podcasting back then.
Speaker 1: It was that, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: And then probably Richard r J and Channing when they get the little road tripping back when they was with the Cleveland Cavaliz.
Speaker 4: Okay, so y'all are up there in the hierarchy.
Speaker 5: I can reframe it.
Speaker 6: Then y'all the first uh to have a podcast where it's two NBA players and two real niggas on the same podcast.
Speaker 4: Yeah say that.
Speaker 5: Yeah, that's what it is.
Speaker 4: Ship ship anyway, man, welcome to the show, knuckleheads. Really excited, man, We appreciate you guys taking time. Obviously we're connecting in Chicago June four time that time. Yeah, we gonna be out there. Jack got his w jersey, so definitely looking forward to that.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 4: Yeah, So how many how long have you guys been since you kind of gave us the history and the hierarchy of the space shows how much we don't know. I thought y'all was the first ones because we didn't know shit about podcasts we got in.
Speaker 5: We just we.
Speaker 1: Didn't either, bro, we didn't neither.
Speaker 2: We like, we just had to be We just had to be cognizant of it because people was calling us that we didn't want to be saying.
Speaker 1: Something that we weren't. So you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: We had to give respect to to you know what I'm saying to those those shoes right there. But I mean, like you said, nobody really knew nothing about it. If you me, like even before me and d Miles had this me it was me Al Hanton and Jed Jeffrey, We like toy with it for like a final series like five years ago, some joint with the with the Players Tribune that we did and we didn't even know what it was then, right, but uh, you know me and d it was a you know, it took a long time to bring the situation together. We both we both had the articles with the Players Tribune, and when he yeah he is, they got to see, you know, he and our chemistry together and you know, everybody gonna know that we've been knowing each other since what I was, what seventeen, you was fifteen?
Speaker 5: Black, yeah, fifteen yeah, so four.
Speaker 2: So we go back to AU and people didn't realize, you know what I'm saying that you know how it is, bro like you see how somebody had it is when you hoop with somebody, you when y'all got that bond, and then different actually get to the league and we get drafted together. So it was like so much more time spent like if we played and you know, he lived in East Saint Louis.
Speaker 1: I'm from Chicago.
Speaker 2: But when we went on the road trips and everything, we was locked in. But then he go back to East sam in Chicago. But then when we both declared like, we stayed together pre draft, worked out together the whole pre draft. Then I slipped in the draft, so we get drafted together. Now we living in the same team and all that. So it was just like, you know what I'm saying, The chemistry and the love has just been there since day one.
Speaker 3: Tell me I was busting your ass and workouts when we was living together doing that.
Speaker 2: Heye, one thing, y'all, one thing. One thing that anybody know about us. They always know this my oldest son. It's just the oldest son. I guess in that way since I was so, you know, your oldest son, I always won't jump up and be bad. He grew, he got tall, he's bigger than me and all this. He thinks it was what it was, but it.
Speaker 5: Wasn't the documentary.
Speaker 1: Gain of documentary. We wrestling and fighting, and I booked your ass in that game.
Speaker 3: In the documentary the oldest son, because it's your oldest boy. So you know you my oldest boy now, so chill out, hey.
Speaker 4: You remember that my first I got caught up from the G League. My first practice, you and Key Dooley was putting hands on each other or the Clippers, remember that ship, bro was practicing ourself. My something brought project. When I tell you my first practice, I'm walking into Q with the Q and Q and kad lock up.
Speaker 2: That's just that's just gonna show you know we we real brothers like me and k like this.
Speaker 1: That was that was just.
Speaker 4: Brothers, like straight up. And I was sure, Glasd, I'm sure glad you didn't get your hands on them like you wanted to though, because you was that nigga looked like a grizzly bear out the case, Jackie.
Speaker 6: You know, you know c he was a he was a walking biceph. We had we We was booking all stars together, all three of us.
Speaker 1: Yes, yeah, yeah, we had that that journey.
Speaker 5: In d c. Hey Man.
Speaker 6: We had our We was all on the same floor, Matt. We had our doors open. Everybody had their doors open. We was part laying. When I say parlaying, you know what I mean, y'all wasn't doing nothing.
Speaker 5: Like a big.
Speaker 2: We had it lyddy, we had it Leddy.
Speaker 4: Now, well, we're definitely looking forward to this again. Q going back to your hometown, uh to do a live show. We appreciate that. What's the first place when you've been going from home for a minute, you stop and get some food at when you get back to the shop Herls.
Speaker 1: Harrows, easy hal chicken.
Speaker 2: Second start, gonna be home with a whole You gotta be from our south, know about Home of the Hole, but that's gonna be I probably don't go there myself, but somebody gonna gonna grab it up from.
Speaker 1: Them, you know what I'm saying. What about badd In Barry's.
Speaker 5: What about Baden Bearrys, y'all? That breakfast spot?
Speaker 2: I ain't really that's that's too far in the city for me. Like when I'm really there, like, I ain't doing all that. I probably don't even get up that early. And if I do, I got something to do, so I ain't gonna be able to do that.
Speaker 5: Yeah, yeah, yeah, well yeah, that's hey.
Speaker 4: Well, June fourth will be in Chicago. Get your tickets. All the Smoke Productions dot Com slash tour. We will have a good time. We gonna have some merch, we gonna have some drink, we'll have something to smoke. Yeah, Q and D miles of just the tip of the iceberg. We're gonna have some other guests come through. Man. So we're really excited. Now, fellas, we're gonna transition into current playoffs and what's going on in the playoffs. The referees. The referees have always been a topic of conversation of late. I feel like there, I feel like this playoff rand they letting more shit go, which I like. I feel like they're getting a little bit more physicals. The the you know, they're letting some shit go. Uh Carlisle. Rick Carlisle said it's unfortunate the small town teams don't really have a chance. He got fined for that. But then the what's a little friendlier the next two games where they were able to tie it up against the Knicks. I'll start with the knuckleheads.
Speaker 5: First.
Speaker 4: Thoughts on on how referees are calling games are is it a little looser closer to the to the game where we came in and played, and what are your thoughts about that?
Speaker 5: It's nowhere new, nowhere new. Back in the day.
Speaker 3: Uh, they getting a little bit a little bit more, you know, letting a little bit more stuff go.
Speaker 5: Uh.
Speaker 3: I think it'd be up and down some games, Like you don't even really see the whole system, the home court advantage no more. You know, it just be real kind of inconsistent. I would still be more consistent with what they're doing.
Speaker 2: Man, I I can't complain right now, you know what I'm saying, Like it's definitely you know, whatever you wanna say, up and down. But I feel like, like you said, they're getting to play play more physical, We're getting to see more stuff that where you would normally see a foul not be a foul. And I think it's shown it should be a difference like it used to be for us, like regular season basketball. You know, it's a it tick up or not you in the playoffs and all of the little tic tac stuff shouldn't be called. So I understand that's his players. We're gonna complain about it, but like that's that's just the you know, the nature of the beach.
Speaker 1: But I like what's going on as far as I'm letting them play more.
Speaker 6: M I agree, I agree man, and Q, which I was they definitely let them play more.
Speaker 5: And that's the way we play. You know, we want a physical game, but.
Speaker 6: It shouldn't have to come to a coach last night or a player getting fine for them to start seeing that there's one side of all they fucking up and and and and the way to you know, kind of fix all that is, you know, you have so many players that that's that's done playing basketball. Everybody can't get in the coaching Well, why don't you make more players referees that then played the game that could see things that guys that's coming from off the golf course are playing baseball another sport because all these all these little guys that's referees ain't never played basketball. So if you want to kind of help the decision making and help the referees starting letting some of these basketball players that don't have jobs or that don't want to be coaches, that can't be coaches become referees, put them through that system because they see.
Speaker 5: Yeah, so what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: Folks that we play, yeah.
Speaker 6: We need more of them Q And you know what I'm saying, because they gonna see things that these guys will never be.
Speaker 5: Able to see by because they actually played it.
Speaker 1: Ain't that like?
Speaker 4: Ain't that like being a criminal and then going to be a cop when you're done being a criminal? Ain't that crossover?
Speaker 1: Crazy?
Speaker 5: That's that's a crazy crossover. But d r J did it.
Speaker 4: Richard Jefferson's Yep, he did a real game.
Speaker 5: He might have believe he might.
Speaker 4: Have a little copy in him though, not that.
Speaker 5: Working for them people.
Speaker 4: My job. If you could spend a night in town, if you had to spend a night in town with two referees pastor present, who would it be?
Speaker 5: Bob Delaney and uh Joey Crawford Joey Crawford.
Speaker 6: But I wanna I'm gonna slip Joey Crawford something to get him high, slipping.
Speaker 5: A little something?
Speaker 1: Okay?
Speaker 5: Did he No? Not that type man?
Speaker 1: Come did with?
Speaker 5: Uh?
Speaker 1: I got? I got. I'm going with my shot town homies.
Speaker 2: I'm going with with Danny Crawford and and James Capers.
Speaker 3: Okay, yeah, with Danny and Violet was my girl? I fuck with Violet shell.
Speaker 4: It Okay, ain't her Violet? In a minute? I wanted what happened to Violet?
Speaker 5: Yeah? I changed Jorde Cropper for Violet.
Speaker 6: But the reason why I like Bob Delaney because he was he was an undercover copy that Donny Brasco ship.
Speaker 1: So I want to remember that. I remember that.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I wasn't here all that. Yeah, that's dope.
Speaker 1: Yeah they did.
Speaker 2: They did a little special doctumunity something. He's real one of them people.
Speaker 4: Who's the one ref you at least want to spend any time with, the one with the most Juli.
Speaker 6: Crawt Uh, what's the what's the what's this?
Speaker 4: What's the Garrison? Tony Garrison? No, that's the dude that worked for the Was it wrong? I thought he worked for the for the league, didn't he? No?
Speaker 6: It was it was it was a referee with was Daddy Garrison?
Speaker 5: What's his name?
Speaker 1: Up?
Speaker 2: Man?
Speaker 1: What's buddy name? That got the gout?
Speaker 2: Got got put out? I'm saying away from him, Donaghee. Yeah, going, I gotta I gotta stay far off from that.
Speaker 5: Who is who?
Speaker 4: With Donahe and Ed molloy, Ed malloy. I heard that that was the tall, skinny blonde dude right off them boys looked like scrappy dude. Who's the dude that keeps fucking with CP right now? Or been fucking with CP. I forgot his name. Goddamnit.
Speaker 5: I don't like him either.
Speaker 4: Scott Foster, Hey, he's dirty and you know you saw if you saw the Donahue ship, that was the one person he called the most. Scott Foster always just said just an arrogant asshole. He probably still wouldn't bulls ship. Nicks playing hobbled. Unfortunately we all know they lost Julius Randalls to a shoulder, but since the playoffs begun they've lost Bogdanovich, O g and Anobi and Mitch Mitchell Robinson. Uh Tibbs, I don't know if either of you guys are playing from Tims is known to play guys long minute and and run them to the wire. Josh Harden is avenue forty six minutes a game, and he's played forty eight a number of times, brunting at forty two. What are your guys' thoughts on the Knicks? Uh, their injury and the high minutes for their go to guys?
Speaker 5: Why haven't you been at the games? Q?
Speaker 1: I just ain't been in New York. I been when I was out there, I was busy.
Speaker 2: I went out there for the Jordan Classic, for the out of Brooklyn was busy, couldn't go over to the game that day. But you know, I'm a homebody, bro, that's all.
Speaker 6: Once Nick always okay, yeah, I was about to say that about said that because you're a part of that, because I was killing ten times. I'm like, come on, Tim, Bro, you played for a whole bunch of teams. He act like you just was a Nick for ten years or some shit.
Speaker 1: Live out them many every game now.
Speaker 5: That what I told him. We see you every game, bro.
Speaker 1: I'm not mad at what Tim's doing.
Speaker 2: Man. I like, I like, you know what I'm saying. I think the players, like y'all, y'all asked me, y'all was one of them dudes, it was getting to play all the minutes. Y'all gonna be complaining, well.
Speaker 1: All of them. Look, I want all the minutes.
Speaker 2: I want all the opportunity to get off and to impact the game and to help. You know what I'm saying. All that's good for those dudes. I mean, it's not the best for the guys behind them. But like sometimes with certain coaches, that's the way it is. Coach Don Tony didn't go real deep when I played with things. When to play seven eight guys and you just rock out to me. I mean, you know it's I don't think it's as much about that because they just look at the history and like that's just what happened. But you look at Mike D'Antoni coach team, he never went deep. He doesn't have all these guys. It was injuries. So I think it's just the lucky to draw sometimes. Man, Sometimes injuries happen, And obviously in New York everything's gonna be magnified by a million. So it's like anything that happens, any trend or anything's gonna be a million times bigger than it would be in any other city because it's New York.
Speaker 3: Right now, that's a double edged sword, Like you're gonna have to go on that bench. It's gonna make him go on that bench because guys getting hurt, Guys tired, and like they playing against the paces, the paces keeping that tempo up, were like we're finna running, y'all gonna play this many guys, they gonna be running every time.
Speaker 5: So it's a double ed seward for them right now.
Speaker 4: I wonder has there been success though with you know, I know Tims hasn't gone to the finals as a head coach has he and we know Dan TONI didn't, so I understand that formula in the way some coaches do it. And if you're playing six seven guys, I wonder what the percentage breakdown is with six or seven guys or just adding one more guy to that rotation, or you know, an eight or nine guy rotation as opposed to the seven, A tighter seven with maybe a loose eight. I just think Q to your point, absolutely, if you're a player in those minutes, you love it, you know more opportunity to do you know, do what you do. But at the end of the day, subconsciously we still think we're sharp. But I think production kind of shows that you know that many minutes at the end of the season guys are running down. But on the flip saw you look at you know, the Kobe's back in two thousand and one. Two thousand and two played forty three and forty four minutes per game in the playoffs. MJ was always forty plus. Alan Iverson when they went to the finals was playing forty six minutes a game, you know, KG forty four minutes a game in the four run. So normally your stars gotta.
Speaker 2: Names you're saying right there, You think about the difference in the names you're saying, you know what I'm saying, Like, it's a big difference when you're talking to k Jean's the Kobe's, and this is no disrespect, but when you're talking to Josh Hart's and Thedevicenzos, that's not even the same thing.
Speaker 4: Well, I think you know q T. Your point, and this is something we've talked about on this show was I love the Knicks. I love what they're doing. I think Brunson has surpassed everybody's expectations. He's one of the top guards in the league. But my question was obviously with with with with Randall out, who is their second option? I mean, these guys are playing great, don't give it Devincenzo before last games, after the twenty nine A game, Josh hart is at like eighteen and thirteen and play in the most minutes. But we know like a true, true, true number two. And again it's not no knock on either one of those players because they're playing great, but neither those guys are a true number two. So I think, despite what the minutes are, I just don't think they're with do the injuries, and then just the type of players they have. They don't have a true number two. Those guys have been playing great, but they're not true number twos.
Speaker 1: I don't don't.
Speaker 4: I don't.
Speaker 2: I don't argue with that, But it's gonna be interesting to see what they do in the summer and how they come back, because there's questions to be asked if they look the.
Speaker 1: Same with Randa out there doing these things.
Speaker 2: He doesn't play like a number two, if we all being honest with ourselves, So you know, I don't. It'll be interesting because they had a big, big sample side seeing what they look like without him and what other people can and can't do and.
Speaker 1: Things like that.
Speaker 2: So obviously that's up today front office and they coach and stad to decide what they what they took away from all of this. But like to me, it's gonna be interesting to see him come back into that and how it all messages together and just rolls out.
Speaker 6: I don't say I don't see how to how the legs, how how the minutes is affecting guys, because like I said, it's a fast game.
Speaker 5: It's a different league. But they ain't getting beat up as much.
Speaker 6: I mean, like like like Dylan, you just had the stat I played forty two uh forty two minutes against in the first round of two thousand and seven, but my points dipped in the second round. It wasn't because I was tired. It was because I was guarding Boozing no cool. I was guarding big man me and Matt. We was goding four and five men. So and then now I don't know that I'm gonna give him as props too. I had Carolinko guard me, So it wasn't It wasn't like I was. I was just tirednig I was garding four and five men in the second round. That's why my points dipped. So we was just built different. It gotta be in you, not on you. All that makeing excuses about playing a lot of minutes. We wanted to play dog fuck the bench.
Speaker 4: Seattle, yo. I don't think that's the thing too. They they embrace it, you know, heart's been embracing like I love me this. You call this the job to stay the real, you know, I mean, we get to go out here and play a game, so we'll definitely see I definitely think, oh for all more than anything, just injuries have hit that team because Bogdanovich was big for them, and then og was big for them, and obviously Randam was moving on Nuggets and the Timberwolves. The momentum has shifted. Although put up a big game, I think Denver has obviously taken the momentum back as the best, you know, two out of three and Denver has home court. What do you guys seeing from this series? Obviously with the first two wins, I mean, you know, and I think Denver took a note of it. The world was treating Minnesota like they had won the series after winning their first two games. Everyone's doing the whole bunch of media and and this, this and that, and ants this and as that and and and It's been great. But I think they took their foot off of gas a little too early and you allowed to defend the champs to uh, to sneak back in the pictures. What do you guys thoughts about this series and moving forward with it?
Speaker 5: Oh?
Speaker 3: I thought Aaron Gordon played amazing last night.
Speaker 5: Uh. I think I thought he stepped up.
Speaker 3: You know, you never queshed the championship team and they came back prepared and ready. I think Minnesota you've seen you seen a little a little hesitant with them, you know what I'm saying. They didn't they didn't play defense the way they was playing it, but I feel like it wasn't getting called the same. I feel like the reps was calling more on the Minnesota side in Denver, and I feel like they was calling more on the Denver side in Minnesota. So that's why I was saying, like the inconsistency of home court advantage, you know, But I feel like Aaron Gordon, Caldwell, Pope, the way they played D in Minnesota looked like the way Minnesota was playing D in Denver.
Speaker 5: So, man, I'm looking forward to this series.
Speaker 3: It's a three game series now, I'm looking forward to see what's gonna play out.
Speaker 2: I had I hadn't gone as far as say, did crown on the champions or say it was even gonna win the series.
Speaker 1: I was. I was just surprised.
Speaker 2: And you know, looking at the way they playing, like, Okay, these boys out here, they own it, you know, and man lead them. He looking like your records, and he doing his thing and everybody else following. But my whole hesitancy with everything was like, I gotta see them hit some type of adversity right now. At that point they were six and zero when the playoffs hadn't lost everything in sunshine and blue skies, and it was Rudy, don't go to game.
Speaker 1: Two, stay back, have the baby, watch the baby. They win. Everything is beautiful face time.
Speaker 2: Like I wanted to see them when they get hit in their face, when they get hit straighten, they shit, what you're gonna do because we didn't seen in past years in the playoffs or whatever, whether it be Cat, whether it be Rudy, something going wrong and it's up and down and then it's chaos because whatever the case is, whatever that adversity is, they ended.
Speaker 1: So I had I wanted to see that before I.
Speaker 2: Know crowned them and gave them to win, because we know how to see it. Man, it could be one possession, one quarter, one stretch, and then everything go from sugar to shit real quick. And now you look at it, it's like now they two and two, so now he go the adversity. Like last night I felt like Cats yo, he was like four for sixteen or something. Man, he you know, he got a double double. But it wasn't it wasn't what they needed. You know what I'm saying, Rudy. Rudy didn't wasn't He didn't do nothing with yo kids. You know what I'm saying, Yoki chatis way Wooden was bumping them, moving on around, make them look small. So to me, it's like I didn't wanna. I didn't want to crown anything. And then like d said, if Aaron Gordon come and play like that, it's curtains. It ain't nothing nobody could do. Like that's just the bottom line right there. If AG show up like that and he gonna do that type of shit, it ain't nothing nobody could do with Denver because you know you're gonna get what you're gonna get from Joker, and then Murray gonna get you a certain amount. And then you got like and bron and porterageing like them dudes gonna they gonna hit you when they can and if you.
Speaker 1: Let one of them get a twin. But like, if AG he the X factor.
Speaker 2: If he do what he do, because he already always gonna guard and do all that stuff. But like if he gonna give you twenty five fifteen or whatever and whatever he gonna he gonna get them type of numbers.
Speaker 1: This current man hit no threes in the playoffs and he hit all season.
Speaker 6: There's no way, there's no way to have a chance if AG played like that. We are gonna understand that. But this is where when you got you got like Anthony l was taking the challenge in Garden Murray, when you got go Boy wrestling with Yokis, which is damnar possible, Towns, you gotta take that. You gotta take that challenge against AG. You that third guy, you gotta take that challenge. You gotta play better, bro. That's that's that's what it boiled down too. If AG gonna play like that, call Anthony Towns. For y'all to have even have a chance in the See series, you gotta play better on both ends of the ball.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 4: I wanted to see because because we all know, I mean, during the regular season it's great young teams, fresh teams, high flying teams, top of the Western, top of the Eastern Conference. It's different than the playoffs and experience always you know, most of the time wins out in the playoffs. So I wanted to see, not that I was down in OKC or Minnesota, but like you said, I wanted to see adversity. I wanted to see what it's like when you you know, when shit is not going your way because in the regular season you got a lot of games are corrected. In the playoffs, you don't have a lot of time to correct it. And and we know with that veteran leadership and experience comes, we're now important. Closing out quarters work. And you look at the end of that quarter, the end of the second quarter yesterday where they scored the eight points and what forty five seconds, thirty seconds or something, just being sloppy and letting shift fly. I mean, closing quarters is huge. First five minutes of the first, you know, first quarter, first five minutes of the third quarter. All this shit comes with experience and being in there and knowing that. So I'm definitely interested to see how they you know, how they answer the phone now going back to Denver place, they've had success, but now you you know, you've let Denver see blooded the water. So we definitely gonna have to see. And I think too, the X factor you speak of Aaron Gordon's huge. You know, Michael Porter Junior can give you thirty at any given time. KCP is a chance a proven champion that plays both sides of the ball. When you look on that Minnesota side, if they're if their core guys aren't coreing, they're gonna be in trouble.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 3: I was surprised that they didn't play nas none in the fourth quarter last night. Yeah, I thought that was a big mistake. I think he was like, I think he was like six for seven from the field. Yeah, he ain't get no minutes in the fourth. That was surprising for me when they were trying to push back.
Speaker 4: No, but this is good, man. We got two goods. We got we got some good series going on out there, and definitely looking forward to seeing who's gonna make the conference finals. But man, we appreciate you guys jumping on real quick. Looking forward to the show June fourth, Chicago. All the Smoke Times, knuckleheads, you go to All the Smoke Productions dot Com slash tour to get your tickets. We got merch, we're gonna have food, we're gonna have drink, we're gonna smoke. We're gonna have a good time, man. So make sure you guys tap in.
Speaker 2: So yes, sir, knuckleheads back five twenty one, We back off the ports were jumping back off the ports.
Speaker 5: There you go get it.
Speaker 4: Congratulations fellas, and shit, we'll see y'all in a couple of weeks.
Speaker 6: Yes, sir, Yes sir, Love Bros, Love bro already Bro, alright, alright man.
Speaker 5: Fuck you Jack, I see you, Jelana So Jack.
Speaker 4: We had a segment during an All Star with Brad Miller where we did our starting five White Boys, and that took a picked up a lot of steam intraction on Instagram. We were kind of put on the spot. Let's do the White Boy Redraft Draft. You had your team. Let me remind you of your team. Your team was Pistol Pete, Kurt Hinwent, Keith Van Hord, Birdman, and Brad Miller. My team was j Will Rex Chapman, Larry Bird, McHale, Bill Lame Bear. I had Mike Miller and somehow I cut him.
Speaker 1: Mike. My bad, Bro.
Speaker 4: I didn't even realize. Again, blame it on the weed, not my heart. Jack. I'm gonna give you first pick in the White Boy Redraft, your all time starting five of our white brothers. Pistol p Pistol pet is your first pick. My first pick is Larry Bird, Kurt Himri who. My next pick is a healthy Bill Walton cool.
Speaker 5: I'm going My third pick is Brad Miller. I like that. I like that.
Speaker 4: So now that I got two old school players that could really put that work in, I'm gonna go young and quick to keep up with the game. So I'm gonna go back to my original pick, Jay will okay.
Speaker 1: Third pick.
Speaker 5: My My third pick is uh Key van Horn.
Speaker 4: My next pick is Chris Mullin. Mm hmmm, who's your last pick, sir?
Speaker 5: My last pick.
Speaker 6: In the white boy draft, right boy redraft, I would have to go with Let's see, I got a point guard, I got a two guard, I got a three and four.
Speaker 5: I could go big again.
Speaker 6: I might need to let letticism at the four with Brad Miller at the at the at the five, I'm gonna keep that the three.
Speaker 5: I'm gonna go Tom Chambers at the four.
Speaker 6: So I'm going Pistol Pete Kirk him with Keith Van Horn, Tom Chambers and Brad Miller.
Speaker 5: I'm white boyed out.
Speaker 4: Y'all got a big front line. That kind of changes. I might have to play small ball. I was gonna pick my guy JJ Reddick as a sleeper. It ain't gonna work. No, No, I'm gonna take I'm gonna take thunder Dan Marley a two way guy that could score and play defense. So I got Jay Will at the point, Chris Mullin, Dan Marley at the three. I'm gonna put Larry at the stretch four, and Bill Walton.
Speaker 5: Bill Walt gonna get cooked.
Speaker 4: You don't know about Bill Walt? Do you have a line? He ain't watched that documentary? Watch remember that ship we watched at the Old House line That shit was incredible. You need to get on there. You need to you to know who Bill Walton really was. Yeah, don't get it confused. With the injuries and the commentator. He'd be off the mushrooms too. You would fuck with Bill Jack. But Bill healthy was a problem MVP huh yeah, much better than Brad Miller.
Speaker 5: Healthy.
Speaker 4: Bill Walton might have been one of the greatest of all times.
Speaker 1: Healthy.
Speaker 4: You gotta go watch that? Was it a third for thirty lines? All the shit he went through and how they misdiagnosed him and sucked him up. But when he was healthy, bro, he was a league MVP Finals, MVP one championship. He was nice not to mention what he did in college. Brad is ard to guy, but yeah, healthy Bill Walton would have been one of the greatest players of all time. Yeah, and you can't handle it right now, you you you just he's disgusted. Line you see how disgusted he is.
Speaker 1: Go watch it.
Speaker 4: Never I'm gonna give you homework, so.
Speaker 6: I would never hit play on nothing that's highlighting Bill Walt nigga ever.
Speaker 4: Jack, do me a favor. Watch it before we have our next show, and then we're gonna and we're gonna circle back around. It's only forty five minutes, like fifty minutes trash, crazy as fuck. Anyway, that's a white boy redraft y'all. Let us know down in the comments who you feels like teams would win? And uh yeah, man, I guess the son was nice too. Huh No, his son was nothing like him, lucas cool as fuck. No, Bill was nice, bro, Go watch it.
Speaker 5: I'm gonna look at Bill Walder, I'm gonna take him out there, but I just don't. I just can't have check.
Speaker 4: Him out now, check him out now, because you got that fuck you energy. I want you to really have that energy.
Speaker 6: And with that I've always had that fuck your energy because he called me a bad human being on TV.
Speaker 4: Oh daddy, Okay, I think I do remember you saying that.
Speaker 6: Matt, Matt, this is what exactly said. I took a shot. The nigga found me. It was an abar. He was like, what a horrible shot by a horrible human being.
Speaker 4: That sounds like some shit Bill Walnigga.
Speaker 6: My mama, my mama been not ever see him because she don't one heard it and she recorded, I'm like, god, dad, nigga said that about a nigga. And then I finished the game with thirty five points.
Speaker 4: Mm hmm. What team are you on, Charlotte?
Speaker 5: Damn?
Speaker 4: What a horrible shot by a horror, horrible human being. Hey, that's definitely some Bill Walder shit.
Speaker 5: Though.
Speaker 4: We'll be out of Detroit June third, stay tuned for who will meet us out there when you talk to all the smoking friends obviously. June fourth, we're in Chicago with the Knuckleheads and we got some other people coming through, man, So make sure you guys go to All the Smoke Productions dot com slash tour for your tickets for your tickets. This week coming up, we got the one and only Alonzo Morning had a great time with him down in Miami.
Speaker 5: I was a dope interview too, bro.
Speaker 4: Hell yeah, dope, dope story, dope upbring us to make sure you check that out. That'll drop this Thursday on All the Smoke Productions YouTube and the DraftKings Network