Speaker 1: Good morning, Usa yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo.
Speaker 2: Yo yo Jesse hilarious.
Speaker 1: Good morning, Charlamage Cats to the Planet is Monday?
Speaker 2: Good morning. How y'all feel out there?
Speaker 1: I feel blessed black and holly favor, but happy to be here another day to serve our beautiful listeners.
Speaker 2: What's going on? What's going out on? How you feeling?
Speaker 3: Just?
Speaker 2: How was the weekend?
Speaker 4: Good? The weekend was great. I did a lot of we didn't have kids this weekend, so me and how you just went out like every day. He just likes to do, you know, like the farmer's market and stuff like that, like really really natural thing nature. So yes, nature walks. Celebrat oh Christmas birthday. Absolutely, we are celebrating.
Speaker 2: You even know it was singing the mile.
Speaker 1: You ain't even want none of your in laws nobody saying the mile before you left in the morning.
Speaker 2: You want to do that at midnight?
Speaker 4: Not like a new yet, what do you talk about? It's not giving it?
Speaker 1: It is that yeah, right, I know it's independent, drink independent, But I thought there was a Mexican Independence Day.
Speaker 4: Two though it's definitely not single to my I.
Speaker 2: Don't know s all the sinkles out there.
Speaker 4: This is appreciates another excuse the drink another day to drink.
Speaker 2: Not a person, but black single is not a person right now.
Speaker 4: Sinkle is five in Spanish.
Speaker 2: Okay, yeah he said so.
Speaker 4: In other words, it's made and it's Chris brown birthday. Drop a clues bomb right now.
Speaker 1: You got one more energy for Chris Brown than your Mexican band.
Speaker 4: Because I'm black first.
Speaker 2: Okay, yeah, thank you, that's true.
Speaker 4: Yeah, and Chris Brown is from Virginia, which is a part of the d m V. So I have to celebrate him until twelve noon and then we can switch over to the Mexican.
Speaker 2: The Mexicans remember that when the race war breakout.
Speaker 1: Okay, no, no, no, like no, remember you black first, smaller, you come with us, not to come.
Speaker 5: Salute to everybody. I was out in first. I was out in Atlanta.
Speaker 2: They had to kill.
Speaker 6: Now.
Speaker 5: But yeah, they had a Takilo Fest which at DJ it was like six seven thousand people, which was funny. And I went to Illinois, my own, my own, my own Illinois. I've never been there before. I didn't even know planes actually.
Speaker 4: Go there are butchering it. You were just in the city.
Speaker 2: That was in the city.
Speaker 5: I didn't even ask nobody how to say it. No quad cities what they call it. It's like right near Iowa, Okay, I ain't know where.
Speaker 2: I was, like, it's Mexican. What you say, mayan my.
Speaker 5: Yes, I was out there as well. And then this was my kid's last dance competition. Nice last dance competition. Yes, I can relax on the week is now no more traveling from city to city to city, which was great.
Speaker 1: So what about you, Charlamne, I do nothing but pay for them wack ass fights that the zone gave us this weekend.
Speaker 2: I paid that ninety eighty nine dollars bundle.
Speaker 1: It was like ninety dollars eighty nine dollars bundle, ninety dollars bundle, a bunch of wack ass fights Friday night and Saturday night.
Speaker 2: Dame, you weren't pleased, No, I mean what it is what it is.
Speaker 1: Though, I'm a boxing fan, so you know every you know you're gonna get that from time to time. But god damn, every fight, every fight was born, every it was lame.
Speaker 2: Did you enjoy it? Redding enjoy them well.
Speaker 5: Today is also nationally National Silence the Shame Day. Shantidas will be indeed, she comes each and every year for this. She's a music industry vet and mental health advocates. We're gonna talk to.
Speaker 2: Her because you know it's mental health awareness. Moll that's right.
Speaker 5: And also the Ellisons will be joining us. The violin Kadeen Ellis, host of the podcast Ellis Ever After. Ayr previously known as dead Ass that we joining us as well. All right, let's get the show crack and we got front page news, so don't go anywhere.
Speaker 2: It's the Breakfast Club in the morning. Good morning everybody.
Speaker 5: It's DJ n V Jess hilarious, Charlam here God, we are the Breakfast Club.
Speaker 2: Let's get in some fronto. Chris. We're not gonna do this all day. Okay. I will not watch Chris Brown get more love than you, Oh my god. Okay, okay, let's start off with some quick sports. Now.
Speaker 5: Last night, the Warriors beat the Rockets one O three eighty nine. The Rockets lost Golden State Warriors move on. They won Neces series four to three. In Game one versus Cavaliers and paces the Cavaliers lost last night the paces beating one twenty one to one twelve. Now you talked about the boxing thing quickly, we could just go through them real fast. Ryan Garcia lost right.
Speaker 2: Yes he did to Roly Romero.
Speaker 1: Roly dropped him in the second round and then Ryan just toucked his tail the rest of the fight. But something was up with Ryan though, because now that I think about it, Ryan wasn't even trolling or making no noise before the fight and nothing either he was.
Speaker 2: He was eerily quiet for a person that's been.
Speaker 5: Off for a year, right now. David Hainey also won Friday Night as well. He's really horrible. Now, what about Canelo Elversz He fought Saturday.
Speaker 1: S creamely Born fight, but not because the Canelos, because Scully Scully.
Speaker 2: Was running around the ring the whole God damnite. All right, Well morning, Morgain, Hey.
Speaker 4: Y'all, Hey, good morning and happy Monday. How are we feeling with good up?
Speaker 7: Girl?
Speaker 4: It's Chris brownd birthday and staying with him my old Okay, just to day, all right, So let's get it to it first off front page. President Trump had a lot to say about a lot in recent interview with NBC's Meet the Press. He was asked about Kimar a breakout Garcia, who was deported to El Salvador, and what the White House is calling an administrative error, but has since walked back those comments, saying he is a member of the MS thirteen gang. In the interview, Trump expressed concerns about clashing with the court, saying that the judges are in his way in these deportations, and he also said he doesn't know if he needs to uphold the constitution and give Abrego Garcia due process. Let's take a listen to those comments.
Speaker 8: No, I have to respond by saying, again, I have brilliant lawyers that work for me, and they are going to obviously follow what the Supreme Court said. What you said is not what I heard. The Supreme Court said. They have a different interpretation.
Speaker 4: So he's saying that his administration is interpreting the Supreme Court ruling of facilitating Kilmar Abrego Garcia back here differently than I guess the rest of us. So this week, on May ninth, the administration is facing a court ordered deadline to provide an update on the steps that they've taken to return Garcia. So we will see what happens as a result of that deadline fact.
Speaker 2: That people are just breathing by.
Speaker 1: He says he doesn't know whether he needs to uphold the constitutions in Sandy.
Speaker 2: Okay.
Speaker 1: Presidents are constitutionally obligated to uphold the constitution.
Speaker 2: That is the oath of office.
Speaker 1: Okay, he requires the president to preserve, protect, and defend the constitution of the United States. Now, if you're all ready to live in a post constitutional society and you need to ask yourself what that's.
Speaker 4: Going to look like, it might look like us having a military parade, you know. So, the President plans to hold the big military parade in Washington, d C. This summer. When he was asked about the cost this is estimated to be about forty five million dollars, he called it peanuts compared to the value. Let's take a listen to the president's comments on his military parade that he expects to have in June.
Speaker 8: We have the greatest missiles in the world, we have the greatest submarines in the world, we have the greatest army tanks in the world, we have the greatest weapons in the world.
Speaker 4: And we're going to celebrate so that parade he wants to be in honor of Flag Day, which ironically enough, falls on his birthday, which is June fourteenth.
Speaker 2: How much is that supposed to cost?
Speaker 4: So this time forty five million. In his first administration he projected or he wanted to have one, and that one would have been about around ninety million.
Speaker 2: So this is what it is interesting, and that meets the president of you yesterday.
Speaker 1: You know, he was just talking about his trade policies, and he said his trade policies may mean children may have fewer toys that costs more. He said, you know, kids don't have to have thirty toys, they can have three. What about him in his parade? That sounds you know what I mean? If you want kids to have less, shouldn't you have less?
Speaker 4: Yeah? It's giving doze? Where's dose when you need it?
Speaker 9: Right?
Speaker 5: Where's the last president to do that? Who was the last president to do that? To have a quote unquote military parade?
Speaker 4: I am not sure. Let me double check on that one for you. Just before we get into that, I will say that he does appear to be okay with short term recession due to tariffs if it means creating the strongest economy. Ever, that's what he said. Trump insists that any short term pain will far outweigh his long term goals. He says, the tariffs will be MANU will bring men facturing jobs back to the US, and it means more jobs for a stronger US.
Speaker 1: I don't understand how American citizens have to sacrifice, but he doesn't, like he shouldn't be throwing a parade that's cost forty five plus million dollars of money that's not needed. So if you want, if you want American citizens to sacrifice, and he's your sacrifice as well.
Speaker 4: Absolutely, it looks like the last military parade that we had was in Washington, DC in nineteen ninety one to celebrate the conclusion of the Gulf War. So that would have been the excuse me, I'm like, what presidency was that. That would have been Clinton, the first Clinton administration or the last Bush. Okay, I'm like the last Bush. I'll clarify that at seven am. But yeah, that's the front page news for six am. We'll continue this conversation that the President had with NBC's Meet the Press.
Speaker 1: One that was definitely George One, Okay, the old Bush.
Speaker 5: Yes, all right, everybody else get it off. He had check eight hundred and five eight five one five one. If you need to vent, let us know how your weekend was. What you did again? Eight hundred five eight five one oh five one is the breakfast club?
Speaker 2: Good morning, the breakfast club?
Speaker 10: Right right?
Speaker 2: Ray Yo, CHARLOA mack yav What up are we lost? This is your time to get it off your chest. I got an indoor pool door pool. We want to hear from you on the breakfast club.
Speaker 9: Get on the.
Speaker 4: Phone right now.
Speaker 9: He'll tell you what it is.
Speaker 2: We lie. Hello.
Speaker 4: Who's this?
Speaker 3: Yeah, thurd morning Breakfast club J from Indy J.
Speaker 2: What's up?
Speaker 7: Ja?
Speaker 3: So Jeff, particularly for you, I know you just had a baby.
Speaker 7: You can relate to this. But I had a sad.
Speaker 3: One night since but the lady that I did not know had just had a baby.
Speaker 4: You had a one night staying with the lady who you didn't know just had a baby. So you was like, really direct, she is going hard into that.
Speaker 3: Nah, she was top heavy, So I just assume that's how she was shaking. And when I went in to make the moves, you know, she kind of started up top Can I figure?
Speaker 2: Yes? Enough? Top?
Speaker 4: MI lackdating she was lactating.
Speaker 11: Okay, yeah, hey, hey, I don't know any of that. I met my son when he was food, so I ain't have to go through out those face. Okay, So I'm going in and it started coming out. So it came to my senses. I was like, I will never try out of here somebody else because men we kind of.
Speaker 3: Get a little unique and whatever, and we're like, hey, let us shoot it here. Shot on my face, man, my whole night.
Speaker 4: The milk on your face, the milk and correct. Well, you know, there are some great things, great wonders that breast milk works. Like, it makes your hair, it makes your skin look good, it makes you smarter. You were dumb, and it seemed like you didn't have enough of it because you're scared of it.
Speaker 3: I just wasn't ready.
Speaker 11: I ain't never been shot in the face before.
Speaker 2: Why we're so scared of human breast milk?
Speaker 1: We drink the dry milk and almond milk, but not the human milk that raised us.
Speaker 6: Hello, who hey, breakfast club, this is your boy beingo. What's going on y'all?
Speaker 2: In a minute? I know, man, it's been a minute, y'all.
Speaker 6: It's been a crazy year. I've been working though, so let's deal with y'all. Oh man, it's been uh well, this last week has been pretty crazy. Y'all lost my dog for five years, so that was pretty depressive. So rest the piece of.
Speaker 2: My dog in Jay your homeboy. Now it's my pet, my dog, all right? You got to make sure.
Speaker 6: Yeah, Noah, you're right, you're right, But you had for about five and a half years. Man, it was unexpected to end up eating something that it couldn't pass through.
Speaker 2: So all, y'all watch y'all pets. Man, he never know, So that's pretty crazy.
Speaker 6: But besides that, you know, I've been blessed. Been trying to following y'all footsteps.
Speaker 7: Man.
Speaker 2: I did a real dope interview.
Speaker 6: With Chicago's home kt got Bands, and I got the full interview on my page. I want y'all to check it out, give me some pointers. See how y'all like it. I think it was a real crazy conversation that you know, nobody's really sat down and talked to her about. Y'all. Remember Katy got.
Speaker 2: Heads, No, no, Dan, Katie got band Chicago.
Speaker 9: Yeah, she a drill artist. I don't remember the drill artist.
Speaker 3: Katy got danced.
Speaker 4: You know what, probably if we're hearing, probably.
Speaker 1: I just I just google. I just google that, and I'm still not familiar. But to Luther KT got Bands.
Speaker 6: I'm fair enough, fair enough. Hey, y'all want to check out Chicago's old Katie got Bands.
Speaker 3: I'll go check.
Speaker 9: Out the interview that I did with her.
Speaker 6: I's on the Mister Dingo page. D n g LL just look it up, y'all. Right there, that's pretty crazy, though.
Speaker 5: I wait that Get it off your Chest eight hundred and five eighty five one oh five one.
Speaker 2: If you need to vent and hit us up now. It's the Breakfast Club. Good morning, the Breakfast Club. This is your time to get it off your chest, whether you're man or blessed.
Speaker 5: I hate the way that you walk, the way that you talk, I hate the way that your dress.
Speaker 2: Everything. When me is best, call up new eight hundred five eight five five one. Not just me, I'm with the Coach of Philis. Hello, who yo yo?
Speaker 9: What's happened? Dj Emmy? The morning started?
Speaker 7: Many gods?
Speaker 2: Just so Hiley somewhere Rold good Man.
Speaker 9: I just want to call and get off my chest. I started to call maybe about two weeks ago after watching the preview or feelers and say, Hi, we as black people didn't want to see Don't Fight the Posty. You know, no Lean type movies like that. And I went as far as this weekend, and I want to give that brother y'all had up there who produced the movie. I want to give them around them laws. Man, I'm a good movie man. I liked it a lot. Never judge the book by his cover, and uh, if you had to see it, I recommend everybody to go see it.
Speaker 2: Man, Okay, what do you mean?
Speaker 1: Never judge a book by its cover or what was what was the on the cover that you that you judged?
Speaker 9: Uh like from the previews?
Speaker 2: Gave me a like one of them.
Speaker 9: Uh what's that movie called? When they had.
Speaker 2: Uh like all the weird like all the.
Speaker 9: Weird stuff going on, and you just didn't know the jest of it. Uh you didn't know the meaning of it because it was just so like biopatic.
Speaker 4: Yeah, what you're saying.
Speaker 9: I really don't. I really want to understand the message of this whytch dumpires, right, you know, I didn't know if it was like they said that kut Kayne was really evil dealers around that time. So you know, I'm trying to get the something the bruges of it, but.
Speaker 2: You should definitely. It was very instant.
Speaker 4: I get what you're saying. I understand your sentiment. You should definitely go see it again though, too, because that's what I had to do. But no, just from watching the trailer, you ain't gonna get like you need to go see the movie depth.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: One thing I saw that they said the vampire is uh, they weren't really portrayed as purely evil monsters, but just as flawed humans that were grappling with the consequences of their past.
Speaker 9: So that is how all the people were dancing, you know at the end and around you know what I mean, when they walked.
Speaker 2: Up, when they were dancing at the end.
Speaker 9: Yeah, when I when they all left after. I believe the brother got bit Noby, the one white girl who was in the.
Speaker 4: Club, right, Yeah, I don't know, you just got I need that. What's up?
Speaker 9: You're a comedian, so you could catch this, Joe. Ain't that been the black people trying to get bit No walking out no club And I'm.
Speaker 4: Like, corn bread was dumb as having you don't have to walk that far to go pee bro.
Speaker 1: In corn Bredg's defense, he didn't pee in the woods a million times. He wasn't expecting no vampires to be in there. There's a lot of things you're going if you if you're from the country, you go in the woods and pee, you expect to see a lot of things. Vampires didn't want to.
Speaker 2: Three weird ass.
Speaker 4: White people walk up to the club and you and they say they're going to walk. So you know what I'm saying, Just in case we changed our mind, I'm not going out there by myself. I don't care how big and black.
Speaker 2: It's not both definitely than Hello. Who's this, Yeah, good morning.
Speaker 7: It's Leon from Miami.
Speaker 5: Leon from good Man, Good morning, Yes, how are you?
Speaker 7: I'm good? Good Good morning, Judge, Good morning, Charlotte, Mamaine, morning breakfast. Uh, every I was just calling. I just wanted to give a shout out to my wife. She had a birthday yesterday, she just turned forty one, and we got the anniversary coming up in about a week, and we got Mother's Day, so this month is pretty much packed up on me. I wanted to call to give her a shout out of breathing and all.
Speaker 2: That Mother's days. This weekend this Sunday.
Speaker 4: Happy birthday wife.
Speaker 7: Yeah, I know, man, it's about to hit my pockets real crazy.
Speaker 2: I can hit on in your boy.
Speaker 4: No, that's why I said, what's wrong.
Speaker 2: You must have got married early. You must have got married, O, mother said a couple of years ago. Years ago. Right, I got married.
Speaker 7: I got married May seventeen. Her birthdays made four and then we got a Mother's Day coming up.
Speaker 4: Yeah, so every week that's getting hit.
Speaker 7: But yeah, man, just called them up that I got through. If y'all you can give her a shot up her birthday yesterday we celebrated that.
Speaker 4: All right, that's what's well.
Speaker 7: I'll go on all right, y'all man, easy man, I have a good morning.
Speaker 2: Sun So down, get it off your chest. Eight hundred five eight five one five one.
Speaker 5: We got the latest with Lauren coming up. What we're talking about, yes, we do.
Speaker 4: Today is the first day in the Diddy trial. Joey selection starts today and I will be there, so I'm want to talk about like what to expect and how it's all going to go down.
Speaker 12: We'll have some exclusive insight.
Speaker 5: And I would love to know who are they looking to pick, because I was hearing old white people I don't know why they said that this morning on ten ten wins, but they was like they looking to pick old white people.
Speaker 4: We'll get into it.
Speaker 2: Okay, it's the Breakfast Club. Good morning, the Breakfast Club.
Speaker 5: Warning, everybody's DJ Envy, just Hilarius, charlamagnea God, we are the Breakfast Club.
Speaker 2: Let's get to the Latest with Lauren.
Speaker 4: Lauren be coming straight fast.
Speaker 2: She gets the from somebody that knows somebody detail.
Speaker 12: I'm the lone girl that knows a little bit about everything, and.
Speaker 1: She'd be having the latest on the pigs, the lawn, The Latest with Lauren la Rosa. Sometimes you have fact, sometimes you have details. Sometimes you have a little bit.
Speaker 2: Every time the leaders they're on the breakfast clouds to me.
Speaker 12: So Diddy's chrial is kicking off today in New York.
Speaker 4: Diddy, who's been locked up since September, will begin a dreary selection today. So that's the process where they find the twelve drawers who will sit down. Now the charges for those who do not remember, because it's been a long time since the initial charges dropped. He is being charged currently with sex tracking, sex trafficking, rocket tearing, conspiracy, and transportation to engage in prostitution. Now Diddy has pled not guilty to all of these charges, but if convicted on all accounts, because he turned down the plea before going to court, he could face up to life in prison. Now CNN is reporting that based off of documents that they've looked at, there's going to be several different topics that the potential drawers will be questioned on it to see if they fit, including their views on sex with multiple partners, drugs, and hip hop. They also might be asked about their feelings, beliefs, or experiences related to intimate partner violence, cheating and relationship, prostitution, the distribution of illegal drugs, the music in the street, because they're trying to figure out how can they actually find people who are not fans of buff to the point where it'll, you know, distort how they make the decision.
Speaker 12: But very hard exactly, I.
Speaker 1: Mean, this is gonna be very hard to find people on this jury who have don't know anything about this case, who haven't been influenced by anything outside of what the actual case is about.
Speaker 5: And that's why they were saying older white women, I guess this morning on the news.
Speaker 4: So when you're talking about the older white women. It's the prosecution team that is all white women, and it's actually led by uh Comy's daughter, James Comy, the old FBI director. So and I'll get into that, but that's what you're talking about.
Speaker 5: That's oh no, no, no, they said that when they were looking for jurors, they're going to be looking for older white women, people that probably don't know much about Diddy, probably not in that that hip hop world, that might not have seen that video.
Speaker 1: That's what Diddy one of them crossover people and has been that for a long time.
Speaker 4: Yea, according to other reports. You know, the biggest thing years exactly what you said is that Diddy is such a huge celebrity and everything with this case, especially in the beginning with that Cassie video, has been everywhere everywhere. Yes, So that that's gonna be one of the issues. And that's why Puff's team was trying so hard to get that video not at to be used as evidence in this case. Was soever but that was denied. So yeah, that's gonna be one of the things. Now, the jury selections should last only a week, so it will only be this week and then Monday the twelve is when the actual like opening statements, which is, you know, when they get into all the stuff, stuff will begin.
Speaker 2: I thought you had to have a jeury of peers though, wasn't that? Am I making that up?
Speaker 4: When they said jury of your peers normally, that means by like normally it's like who like just everyday people. So they want people that like look like the world you live in. Remember in Acid Rocky's case, they were upset because they were Joe Techapino was upset because it wasn't really any black people. And the jury jury of your peers normally just means that it wants that, you know, we walk out into the world every day.
Speaker 12: They want white people, black.
Speaker 4: People, women, men, a little bit of everybody.
Speaker 12: Yeah, a little bit of everybody so that it's fair.
Speaker 2: Are you going to the courthouse? I thought you was going.
Speaker 12: I am going to the courthouse. I will be there this morning.
Speaker 4: Yes.
Speaker 12: This is Romeo Hunt, an amazing black designer. Thank you.
Speaker 8: Sis.
Speaker 2: Let anybody in the court house.
Speaker 3: Uh that.
Speaker 4: Y'all, y'all don't like my outfit.
Speaker 2: It was a very limited space. So I was just asking how they first come for a server.
Speaker 4: Yeah, so it is first come for a serve. For you know, people of the media, and uh yeah, I mean they're going to check you and stuff when you come in, but it's first comfort serve. I did hear that there was like a special media credential that you have to request in order to be able to bring in the actual laptop, and I've tried to reach out on that but haven't heard back on that yet. But I'll have my phone so as much as I can anyway, so I like him possible. You can get any goddamn with I don't even know how you end up in.
Speaker 2: You know, this is a Diddy trial, not a Diddy party, right, I know that good? Though.
Speaker 4: If you guys are looking to see the outfit that Charlomagne is just so critical, make sure you follow me on Instagram at Lauren la Rosa Twitter right now, I know. But for everyone that's actually listening in because I want them to know where to go find you after this video, and they can't see the full outfit. And there's a jacket that I will also have on that makes it a little bit more conservative for the peoplevative.
Speaker 1: It's just crazy how anything with Dinny folks still feel like they got addressed, like they're going to a.
Speaker 4: P and a cape, keep getting his haircut every single day. Coming here.
Speaker 1: We keep fixing that wig every single day.
Speaker 4: And exactly now. I did want to mention too that today is the first Monday in May Glass and it's brown birthday. It's met gallon Monday. So today, so many things going on Chris Brown as well. Yes, today the met Galla will kick off the theme.
Speaker 2: What about the Mexican Gallo's.
Speaker 1: Worry about all the wrong that I know you should be worried, You should be very concerned.
Speaker 4: Right now, they've got a Mexican gallop.
Speaker 2: This is called they throw a Mexican gallon. That's a trap.
Speaker 1: Open tequila or do not go don't go to mexicallu.
Speaker 2: The mech gally is the trap mexic.
Speaker 4: The mech galas is you know, being highlight and talked about so much this year because the theme is tailoring Black style. It's an old to black dandyism and all of us re fined and sophisticated glory. It's based off of a book written by a professor. Her name is Monica Miller, and that book, you know, just talks about how in the beginning days of slavery, we use things like dandyism and tailoring our style to uh, you know, assimilate away from certain things and certain you know, just never heard so dandy ism. I actually printed out pictures for you guys. Dang, I forgot the photos. So you know how like Tiana Taylor dresses down in the suits or you think about a dapper Dan or Coleman Domingo, that is what people look at as like dandyism.
Speaker 12: It is like fine, it's tailored.
Speaker 4: It's it's it's it is very rich. So there's a there's an exhibit in the met that they're going to celebrate tonight that is all about tailored you know style and the old to the black dandyism eras and what that has evolved to come to become and look like.
Speaker 1: Refined taste, yes, meticulous grooming, attention to detail and dress and behavior.
Speaker 2: Corella is the one that's hosting this tonight, right yeah.
Speaker 4: Pharrell is one of the hosts. So on the co chair committee have a sat Rocky Comen, Zamingo, Lewis Hamilton, Lebron James.
Speaker 13: Uh.
Speaker 12: People are really excited to see do Chi tonight.
Speaker 4: Got their bus He's off He's k oh my god, he's one of the co chairs, so I'm hoping that he will show up, him and his wife Savannah. But don't she You know, people are really excited for her in this moment because you know she's one of the new girls, but she gives the dandyism vibe in her suits often.
Speaker 12: And yeah, what about.
Speaker 4: Jonathan he gives he would definitely be on brand and maybe I'm sure he's on the in fright list, know what I'm saying, But yeah, inspect from sinners. Yes that you keep it on Twitter, because that was one of the predictions on Twitter. Actually I never be on Twitter, but to know people are thinking like me on there. People feel like Michael is going to show up at Justice smoking sack because that gives dandyism that whole era. People also are predicting that maybe Rihanna, if the rumors are true, might reveal a surprise.
Speaker 2: Why you ain't doing no dandy did him dandyism? Add Trout.
Speaker 4: I have a Dandyism fit that I will be wearing, also sponsored by Romeo hut tonight when I'm out. I've been invited to several things I will bring back to. I'm not going to the mac Gala, but I'm going to a few of the after events. I can't wait to see this.
Speaker 2: You hear it, test it at we got to get out of the all right.
Speaker 5: It was the Latest with Lauren and keep your eye on future or the future tonight because I heard he has something that he's doing today that's gonna be a little crazy future to He's going and it.
Speaker 4: Streams live at six o'clock.
Speaker 12: You can watch it.
Speaker 4: There's going to be like YouTube streams and you know, major news outlets. We'll also be covering meg Gala in the Didty situation as well too.
Speaker 5: All Right, now, when we come back, we got front page news, so don't go anywhere.
Speaker 2: It's the Breakfast Club. Good morning, yes, wait wait wait cool, you're locked into the breakfast Club.
Speaker 5: Good morning everybody. It's Tja, n V Jess hilarious, Charlamagne the guy. We are the Breakfast Club. Let's get back in some front page news.
Speaker 2: What something Morgan.
Speaker 4: Yeah, So we were previously talking about President Trump's interview with NBC's Meet the Press, and in the last segment we were trying to figure out the last president who had a military parade, and in fact, it was George H. W. Bush who had that last military parade in nineteen ninety one and the conclusion of the Gulf War, just to wanting to confirm that for the listeners and for you guys as well. But moving on President Trump. In that interview, he said he will not remove Jerome Powell as the Federal Reserve Board chairman before his term ends. Of course, he made those comments again on NBC's Meet the Press. Trump described the Central banker as a total stiff and called for the FED to lower interest rates. Now, the President said Powe is not a fan of his, but he expects the Fed to lower interest rates at some point. The funny thing is that also came up in the interview is whether or not this whole twenty twenty eight run is a real thing. He was asked about his organization website selling twenty twenty eight gear. And here's what Trump had to say in regards to being having a potential extra term even though we know that it's not possible. Let's take a listen to President Trump's comments on that twenty twenty eight brand.
Speaker 8: There are many people selling the twenty twenty eight hat, but this is not something I'm looking to do. I'm looking to have four great years. So many people want going to do. I have never had requests so strong as that. But it's something that, to the best of my knowledge and not allowed to do.
Speaker 4: Yeah. So Trump added that he said he will only be a two term president and said he's only looking forward to four great years. Trump also noted that there are a good a lot of good Republicans that could be president in twenty twenty eight. He mentioned JD Vance Vice President JD. Vance, but he also said he is not endorsing anyone at this current time. What do you guys think, he.
Speaker 2: Said Marco Rubio as well.
Speaker 1: I mean, the thing that I found interesting about that statement is he said when he said that he goes, I don't know if that's in the Constitution or not or something to that effect.
Speaker 2: If it's even possible to get say something like that.
Speaker 1: And it's just interesting that, you know, it's some things he knows he can't do, and it's some things he claims he doesn't know what he can do.
Speaker 4: Yeah, and he gonna push that line and see what's happening with the courts. You're absolutely right, let's switch gears. Former National Security Advisor Mike Walls. He will face a tough confirmation hearing to become US ambassador to the United Nations. That's what Virginia Democratic Senator Mark Warner told CNN State of the Union. Let's take a listen to his comments.
Speaker 14: I think it will be a brutal confirmation hearing Walt's at least acknowledged a bit of a mistake. I think he's going to have tough questions, not only from Democrats but from Republicans.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 4: So the administration is saying that he was not fired but instead promoted in a sense. Now Wall's face scrutiny and backlash for mistakenly adding a reporter to that signal group chat that discussed plans for a military strike in his former role as National Security Advisor, and that seemingly has happened more than once. Not to his fault, but you know, just hex up. Anyways, moving on, Trump said that in the interim Secretary of State Marco Rubio will serve as National Security Advisor while continuing his strong leadership at the State Department as the Secretary of State. Yes so, and just wrapping things up, I think this is an important story. I mentioned it last week, but it is in effect effect. Well, I would say effective immediately, effective today. According to this federal official state government, the government will begin collecting defaulted student loan payments starting today. So if you need those tequila shots Tho Sinco to Myles shots, you might wan go ahead and take those early on and then get your points together. So the collection efforts will be the first since the start of the pandemic. The Trump administration said the debt will be collected through a Treasury Department program that withholds payments from tax refunds, wages, and government benefits. So they're coming for all the pockets. Okay. The US Department of Education has not collected loan payments since March of twenty twenty. Officials say that in the last five years, student debt has risen over one trillion dollars. So if you've got student loans, maybe try to make those payments, make arrangements, or do whatever you can to figure this part out, because in the midst of what's happening with this administration, I can't but help to think, and this is just my opinion that this could also be one of those things that call for punishment or unnecessary punishment down the line. So just keep that in mind and that's your front page news. You guys can follow me on socials at Morgan Media and for more news coverage follow app Black Information Network, download the free iHeartRadio app and visit us at bimnews dot com. Thank y'all, make it a great win, Make it a great Monday, Monday, make it a great Monday. Have a great week.
Speaker 2: Thank you, thank you. I have a no what day it is? Good Lord?
Speaker 5: All right now when we come back, we have the Ellis's, the Vaal and Kadeen Ellis and we're gonna talk to the next It don't go anywhere.
Speaker 2: It's the Breakfast Club. Good morning, the Breakfast Club Morning everybody. It's DJ Envy.
Speaker 5: Jess Hilarious, Charlamagne the God. We are the Breakfast Club Longla Roasters here as well. We got some special guests in the building. We have the Vault and Kadeen Ellis.
Speaker 2: Good morning, my people.
Speaker 15: Morning.
Speaker 2: I'm blessed Black and Holly Favorite. How y'all fling.
Speaker 12: I'm happy to be back.
Speaker 13: It's a glow that I feel like I have the minute I hit La Guardia Airport. It's just being back home in Brooklyn. I do feel like it brings us to life again.
Speaker 2: Now y'all are here for a bunch of different things.
Speaker 1: But y'all rebranded the dead Ass Podcast to ellis Ever after discuss discuss the growth of that title.
Speaker 2: Yeah, well it was it was a lot for us. So when we first started that Ass podcast, it was just, you.
Speaker 16: Know, it was like we were joking about men versus women and what husbands feel versus wives feeld. But over the course of six years, we watched that exploded on the internet. And we don't want to take credit for being a reason why there's a man versus woman debate, but this is annoying. Yeah, we kind of just feel like we want to put out content that people can say, let's elevate and move forward. So let's talk about topics that really affect us. For example, we we will take credit for this. In twenty seventeen, we've blogged our third son being born at home right, and we've blogged the whole process for about six months, and a new study came out that as of twenty eighteen, home births in black community have gone up, and we feel like that's a direct correlation for us showing young black girls like there's a different option and The reason why that happened was because with our first child, we almost lost k and she had to have twenty four stitches of service my bad, let.
Speaker 2: Me not take me stitches.
Speaker 15: It is.
Speaker 16: Yeah, she had to have emergency surgery right after pregnancy. And we did a lot of studies on black maternal health and were like, let's just use our platform to focus on positivity. So we said l several after is to change, because this is us, after we've evolved as humans. On the therapy, work on being a better couple, work on being a better people.
Speaker 2: So that's what it's about. So had nothing to do a moving out of New York and not even using the term dead ass no more. We still use that.
Speaker 9: Sure.
Speaker 13: And the crazy part about it, we had to fight for the name dead ass initially because you know, if you're not from New York and if you're at the companies that have, you know, mostly white folks, that's just like, we don't know what that means. How will we ever get ad dollars behind a name like that?
Speaker 12: They're not going to subscribe to that.
Speaker 13: So there was a lot of explaining that had to be done, but we started we stayed true to it. I think part of us really didn't want to detach from that New York persona for a long time.
Speaker 12: But it's time.
Speaker 4: I do like who made that applectively?
Speaker 16: I'll take credit for it, but we always do everything collective, even dead ass like we sit down and talk about it and we're like, what you think about this?
Speaker 2: What you think about that? We had a couple of the options.
Speaker 16: We also liked House of Ellis, but we liked that list of a laughter because it was the evolution of after what after all the bullsh you know what I'm saying, after all the talking about what we had to do to get to this point, and if you ever followed us, that's what we're known for.
Speaker 2: We're honest about what we've been doing, what we've done. We don't hold back. Tell us what you doing?
Speaker 13: Three years in the game, almost fifteen married.
Speaker 4: Yeah, you know.
Speaker 13: People have literally watched us over the past maybe what decade on social media, just putting our life out there, sharing with people, hoping people can relate.
Speaker 4: Y'all are definitely the reference point for a lot of people because even my son's dad Rome, oh my god, my first done. My first son's dad man, he man, you and you gotta listen with this one and even y'all shows. He follows everything y'all doing. He has five kids by five different you know minds, you know, and he'll listen to one of y'all poll gusts and he'll be calling them telling him no, no, no, because with develop because he said daydad, you know, and he gets hung creates a lot of arguments, but he ain't the developed type. Yeah, you should just tell them listen to the podcast.
Speaker 2: I don't try to freak. You ain't thea.
Speaker 4: But because y'all real life though, like y'all, the way you've been going through stuff on y'all. I watched y'a channel a lot. The way y'all deal with stuff. Y'all were the first time that I saw a young black couple that was still like regular like and like, I was like, oh, they probably hang wu I will go at and stuff like that.
Speaker 13: And we still do.
Speaker 9: Yeah.
Speaker 12: We walk around and people be like, why y'all without security? Why y'all?
Speaker 17: And I'm like, cause it's my hood, Like what you mean?
Speaker 4: You know?
Speaker 12: Felt like he could relate to y'all because that's a big thing for your audience.
Speaker 16: I will say this about room like the vown now, wasn't the divour when I first started? Okay, the divour when I first started was probably close to the room I was. I don't know him, but I was immature. I lacked emotional intelligence. I didn't understand, you know. But I take pride in showing the growth because I don't want anyone to ever be like I got to be perfect to be accepted or Nah, I was never perfect.
Speaker 2: I'm not perfect.
Speaker 16: I'm again hopefully y'all give me grace, if you know what I'm saying. And that's what I want people to walk around the earth feeling like you don't got to be perfect for people to just accept you.
Speaker 2: And if you expecting everybody to accept you, that's a problem anyway.
Speaker 13: Yeah, No, to be honest, we almost just didn't do the podcast anymore. So last February we had a bunch of live sold out shows Apollo. It was like historic, it was great. So we're like, you know what, why don't we go out on a high?
Speaker 12: You know, we did all we've done.
Speaker 13: I feel like we've spoken aloud, you know, dealt with our issues publicly as a form of therapy through the podcast, right, and we felt like we've done all we had to do in the podcast space, and people literally like, you guys cannot do is ut to your point. We meet people on the regular at the airport, random places, and they're like, y'all can't stop doing this because you have saved my marriage or you've showed me that I'm able to open up to my partner and bring up these topics that are once taboo, were uncomfortable to discuss, you know, and people say, if they wanted the value, you have to be a Kadeen and vice versa.
Speaker 2: So tell Row make sure that he's on the straight and era.
Speaker 1: And I think one thing that, uh, that is great about what y'all do is just open lines of communication. That's it now, regardless of you're in a you want to start a podcast, that's what you should have with your partner. If y'all want to just sit in y'all living room every day and say, Okay, we're gonna talk for two hours, but.
Speaker 2: We're going to talk. We may not record it and put it out, they're going to talk. It's just about communication.
Speaker 4: Encouraging that absolutely, And you know it's funny.
Speaker 16: Most people when we first started the podcast thought it was so crazy. Y'all talk to each other and I'm like to talk about sex, you talk about money.
Speaker 12: How could you talk to her like that?
Speaker 4: Like people were offended for me the remember, they felt like you were like the super controlling, like arrogant.
Speaker 12: This is something about me, thet thing from it.
Speaker 16: But I had that's but I get it right, and I had to accept that because you have to show people over time, right. You can't expect people when you first put something out to say know who I am.
Speaker 2: It took years.
Speaker 16: We did our podcast for seven years fifteen seasons, won a Webby Award, but it took time. In the beginning, it was so much like pushback of arrogant de val he always talks down. But what I realized they weren't used to seeing an educated black man speak about his emotions.
Speaker 2: And it triggered a lot of women.
Speaker 16: You know what I'm saying, Like that's the fact, Like I'm not gonna sit back here and not say what I need and require, because I'm also gonna ask her what she needs and require and I'm going to deliver on that. But now this is my turn to talk about it. And a lot of people didn't like it, but now it's come more normalized. Like I used to think when we lived in New York, I heard Charlamagne every morning talk about mental health. My sons now know about mental health. It's not taboo anymore, and they speak their feelings. Mom, I don't feel good about this. I'm nervous about that. Now we want to keep showing young men like that's okay, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 13: To be like that, especially when within our community, black men and women are always pitted against each other. And if we want our black men to open up to us, why not create a space for them to do that. So I'm like Devaal, I want you to be honest with me. It doesn't have to be a little honesty, but I want you to be honest and transparent about how you feel because I'm not trying to guess.
Speaker 15: Like.
Speaker 13: The good thing about Val and II for the years that we've been together is that we've always given each other a choice, and the choice happens because we are fully communicative about the.
Speaker 12: Things that we want and need.
Speaker 13: So every morning I wake up with the choice to be here, and I decide to be here, and it's been working for us.
Speaker 5: We are more with daval and Kadeen Ellis. When we come back, it's the Breakfast Club.
Speaker 2: The morning morning.
Speaker 5: Everybody is DJ NV, Jess Hilarious, Charlamagne the God.
Speaker 2: We are the breakfast Club. We're been kicking in with the Elisis, Davao and Kadeen Ellis Jess.
Speaker 4: I love how transparent y'all are with the public and even with y'all fans, Like you know, y'all built such like a fan base for like marriages and you know, people who been even divorced, like look for y'all to y'all for advice because y'all put it out there, the highs and the lows. How do y'all handle disagreements in front of your kids though, because if y'all y'all real with us, right, how is it? And then you know, parents, you got two types of situations like that. A lot of parents don't like their kids to see them.
Speaker 16: It's not really so we handle disagreements as a family spot on. If we disagree on something and the kids are there, we're gonna have a discussion. And the minute we have a discussion, I will go to Jackson and say, you see how I spoke to your mom you see how I don't got to be disrespectful.
Speaker 2: You see how I don't gotta raise my voice.
Speaker 16: Do you understand what it means to have empathy towards someone who thinks differently than you? And they be like, yeah, I see it, And I'm like, now I understand this. Me and your mom may disagree, but that's my wife. Because they going to be somebody's husbands someday, they have to see what it's like. So I never wanted to put my kids in a situation where I was My parents never argued in front of me. But then they will go in the room and be screaming and hollering. I'll be like, yo, what is going on? Then your pops come out you like that, why are you talking to mom like that? He looking at you like, boy, that's my wife.
Speaker 2: Right, And I'm all right.
Speaker 16: But then that didn't give me any emotional maturity to deal with my wife for the first five years. So there was a couple of days where I came home and I was making making money, she wasn't working, and the fool wasn't ready because.
Speaker 2: She had Jackson, And I'm like, what's going on? Because I'm thinking that this is what a man is supposed to be. And she was like, from, well, that's not the response.
Speaker 4: My dad starts to go with.
Speaker 16: It just started to realize that that's what that wasn't the way the stuff that we saw growing up and we just felt like if I emulate this, I'll be successful.
Speaker 2: Wasn't making me feel good. We didn't know no better we did it. I mean that's what you was learning from, just observing, like there's no manual that comes with any of it.
Speaker 1: That's why, you know, I give my father a lot of grace because when me and my father had a real conversation and he told me about his mental health issues and I knew about his substance, it just made me realize, Oh, he just the man trying to figure it out like I was a.
Speaker 2: Man two months ago.
Speaker 12: My dad stayed with us with oh, yeah, that's a good story.
Speaker 16: And I'm gonna try to talk about this without crying because I watched my dad and my mom came and it was the same thing happened, and my dad was kind of short with my mom and I was in the car and now I'm grown, so I'm driving, my dad gets short my mom and I'm like Yo, you having a little tantrum for no reason. I need to chill right, And my dad looking at me like I'm still your pops. But he's still like you know what. We talk about this later. We go in the living room and we have like a three hour conversation and just like your dad, he was telling me all the things he'd been through, all his fears, all his worries. And for the first time I saw my father of a human and I said, Yo, you were just trying to do that. You got married at twenty one, you had me at twenty two and my brother at twenty four.
Speaker 2: Like who taught you?
Speaker 16: My grandfather was an army guy, didn't talk much. You know what I'm saying, Dudes, I say not as I do, follow my lead, like nobody spoke. So after speaking to my father, man, my heart got so big because I saw him as a person, like now he my dude. Now like, yo, Pops, this tall And here's the funny part. He said to me at the end of it, I got to be better for your mom. I was like, that's why I said I'm trying to do and not try, because my mom is my heart. You know, you grow up in the house and when my mom's small in status, she's five too, and my dad is six footy, big right, and I see sometimes my mom's I'm like dealing with him today and I told her my mom don't have a voice in his house because sometimes you don't give her a voice. And he looked at me and said, I'm gonna do better for your mom. And for the rest of like the week, I saw him try. Now, he still had to slip ups like we all do, like I do, you know, but he tried, and I was like, this is making me feel good because it's not always about paying it forward. Sometimes you got paid back. She's that generation how we do things now, and he's open to it.
Speaker 13: Our podcast even we meet people who are older than us and they will be like, wow, you guys. You guys are younger, but you guys are talking about things that I've experienced my entire life. We've actually opened up the gates for discussions too with my side of family as well. I've been from a Cariban household, like having discussions about how you feel about things like that wasn't really a thing.
Speaker 12: And my mom has opened up to her side.
Speaker 13: She hasn't even opened up to me, like, as a family unit intergenerationally, we're starting to just heal, so that way we can pass that down to our boys, you know, and to piggyback off of Deval with your question, Jess. They see sometimes the disagreements, but there's such an abundance of love in our house that we sometimes get flat for well, you know, grabbing my ass or you know, walking past and kissing and you know kiro our second, so we'll be like getting away from each other. But the love is so abundant that the moments that we may have disagreements, it far is like outweighed by what they see between mom and dad and the love that we share.
Speaker 12: I watch y'all Lovers by Shan.
Speaker 4: Yeah. Yeah. One of the things that y'all talked about. I was like, you guys are so honest about this. The conversation when he wants you to dress up like the main Yeah, it was amaz.
Speaker 12: Right, Yeah, it'd be a different character.
Speaker 15: Yeah.
Speaker 4: Use but when you said that, you like, y'all were talking about the fact that when he actually do it, you was like, I don't really know about that, but we can meet in the middle. And he was like, no, this is what I want and I'm I'm like, yo, if I had that conversation in my group chat, my friends probably would hate my person after that because they would feel like, hold on, what's going on here? Because you should be able to make your choices. But for you, it was like, well, I want to make sure that my men you know what I mean?
Speaker 12: Like, because who are we trying to appease the group chat or my man?
Speaker 4: Yeah, I'm saying, but even talking about that publicly, I was like, Oh, like they y'all be really getting to well Lauren, don't she don't have a man like the group chat.
Speaker 2: Potential. She was a girl in Atlanta.
Speaker 1: We had the Black Podcast Festival. She was surrounded by studs and she went to Magic City got.
Speaker 2: With a scripple.
Speaker 4: Like you said, do you guys discuss how far you're going to go in those real conversations because getting into the bedroom, I was like, dang, nothing's off limits.
Speaker 13: I mean really yeah, everything is pretty much been on the table with us, Like there's nothing that's and we feel like if we show up as our true shelves, nobody could.
Speaker 12: Hold nothing against me. Nobody.
Speaker 13: There's no room for you to create a narrative you know, it's funny we have with the evolution of the podcast now a new segment that we've introduced that people are loving so far, and it's called op or no op, and it's pretty much do you have an opinion about this better?
Speaker 12: Or do you think?
Speaker 13: So we've realized that with social media, everybody got a phone, everybody got so everybody got an opinion sometimes about things you have nothing, no knowledge about, no facts, no expertise, but everybody wants to comment on something.
Speaker 12: So we're trying to now push forward. By the Battle of sexes is done.
Speaker 13: Now we're trying to push forward, thinking to myself, am I a sound mind? Do I have the facts to be able to comment on something and have an opinion? Or can I just let some things go? You know, Like let's start that as a culture, Like we don't always.
Speaker 12: Have to have an opinion about something.
Speaker 2: Yeah, like you I don't need to know if you think you can beat a gorilla.
Speaker 13: Yeah, So let's doing that. Like what do I think about I don't know what's the scenario of this happening right now?
Speaker 12: Anything in Obama and the bar Obama stuff.
Speaker 4: And Kanye said, you know, he was because his pen.
Speaker 2: How you feel about that. I don't feel about about Kanye's.
Speaker 16: I'll do interviews, I'll go do press, and it'll be pressed about the book, right, And the first thing I sit down is like, you have a book coming out, Kanye West said, and I'm like, what does that with my bullet here? And they like, what you think about it? I don't think about it then until you told me about it, I didn't know what happened, So I don't have an opinion on it. And it's like you don't get from.
Speaker 2: Because let's think about the world bow, why wouldn't.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I'm coming on the family tip like, well, Kanye said he can't see his kids because he came out.
Speaker 16: I would have asked, well, I mean that's that's how they tried to like yeah, but ultimately is clickbait because what they wanted was to be like the vow talk about Kanye.
Speaker 2: Yep, that's ultily what they wanted.
Speaker 16: So we're trying to create a trend where it's like, say, for example, Charlamage just asked me thinking about it, and then the interview goes, I don't have an opinion.
Speaker 2: And then disappointed want to hit yeah, I don't want to talk about that. I don't want to talk about any of that.
Speaker 5: We got more with the Elis Is when we come back d Vaal and Kadeen Ellis, it's the Breakfast Club. Good morning joining to everybody. It's DJ Envy Jes, Hilarry is, Charlamagne the God.
Speaker 2: We are the Breakfast Club.
Speaker 5: We're still kicking it with Daval and Kadeen Ellis, the host of the podcast Ellis Ever after Val you said you wanted to bring up something on air.
Speaker 16: Yes, Lauren brought up the sex thing. And I do want to bring up this point. Right, if a man says this is what I required, this is what I want, the first thing in the group chat all the girls is not you should be able to have a choice, right. But as her husband, I asked her what do you want?
Speaker 2: What you required?
Speaker 16: And the minute she says what she wants to require, there's no negotiating. So for us, well we're trying to show people is that there doesn't have to be a battle of the sexist. She said that her man want this, She's gonna do it. He said, his wife wants this, he gonna do it.
Speaker 12: Why would we not want to do that for each other?
Speaker 16: For I'm not pledging allegiance to my gender. I'm pledging allegiance to my partner.
Speaker 15: Like this is.
Speaker 16: Make sure I get that on came and what I'm saying that when I've seen that, I'm not pledging allegiance to my gender, pledging allegiance to my partner.
Speaker 2: Partner.
Speaker 3: But no.
Speaker 16: But seriously, though, that's why it's easy for me to just be honest, because it's just like if your boys are upset, man, you said that, yeah, So like, well, you're not gonna do nothing for me.
Speaker 2: So yeah, so my wife wants this, this is what I'm doing. Could let me do you like.
Speaker 12: Those womens though, where you or her are like yeah, no, but I I'm just sitting on it.
Speaker 4: I don't want to do that.
Speaker 16: Then we talk about it, and seriously, there's been times. There's been times like I'm like, yo, yo, you ain't gonna dress up you man.
Speaker 12: She was like, I'm like word raine check check, like range.
Speaker 2: Check, range check.
Speaker 16: But then in the morning, I'm gonna wake up and I'm gonna be get a tap and I'm gonna open my eyes and she's gonna be in that nurse outfit or something.
Speaker 4: Because sometimes she's not in the mo.
Speaker 2: You's don't understand that.
Speaker 12: Man, businesses, this stuff going on.
Speaker 16: You know you ain't trying tonight, Okay, they always we got the rest of our life, bro. Yeah, you know what I'm saying, Like it's never a deal breaker, Like if you want to do this tonight there, you wanna be a problem. You don't want dress up tonight?
Speaker 2: Fine?
Speaker 16: But sometimes she'll be like, you know what, I ain't dressed up tonight, but I'm gonna bless you yo, and I dress up tomorrow. You know what I'm saying That we talked about.
Speaker 4: You know, has there ever been a role that you ain't want to play?
Speaker 2: You like, I ain't doing that. That's not not I got. I got stories, bro, anything like you haven't dressed like a white girl, and he dressed up like the black guy like doctor she was, I was doctor Umar and my bad. I know that's not sacrilegious to me. I don't want to go there. That would actually be a really good role player, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 4: This was in California.
Speaker 2: Yes, I know that's what he was doing.
Speaker 3: Bro.
Speaker 2: I was very she was specific.
Speaker 12: What did you ask for? It was like down to a detail.
Speaker 13: I had color contacts, and I think I had done like a photo shoot or something.
Speaker 16: This is funny, this is funny, right, she had did a photo shoot with you. Now she had on these hazel color contexts. She had this big curly like yeah, it was a big different. She didn't like herself like somebody else. I was like, yo, I was like, I want you to put on a cheerleader outfit?
Speaker 2: What it was mom?
Speaker 14: Right?
Speaker 2: So now she's like, I got you, babe. This was this was New Year. We were at our parents' house. We was having quiet sex for a couple of days. Was over it.
Speaker 16: I don't want to I'm trying to back you know what I'm saying. So we get home and right I'm sitting at the edge of the bed, I'm waiting she come out. There's no weave, there was no contacts, and she had on the leotard.
Speaker 12: It was this real cute sava.
Speaker 1: It was.
Speaker 15: With it and I was like this.
Speaker 13: And he was like, that's not what I asked for.
Speaker 16: She walked over all seductively like she had music. We had a fireplace. She put the fireplace and she's.
Speaker 2: I'm sitting there like.
Speaker 16: Like this, right, So she gets down, she got her hands on my knees. She going down like then she gets to the bottom and she like what's up?
Speaker 2: Like this is like, what's this not?
Speaker 17: This is not for you, sir.
Speaker 16: I'm like with the contact, She's like devoted. I'm downstairs right now handling business. I said, no, we've no contact, and you got on this dirty ass leotard.
Speaker 13: That's this dusty ass leotar. I'm like, first of all, it's not leotard, it's a teddy and I had.
Speaker 4: A stained up.
Speaker 2: It was no, I said, because it wasn't what I wanted.
Speaker 13: I was just mad.
Speaker 4: I was just mad.
Speaker 13: And I was like, so because you did not get exactly what you asked for, I'm still here to do the job.
Speaker 2: And she didn't even have heels on.
Speaker 16: So I got mad, right, So I got up and I go in the bathroom. Right, But it just so happened. When I walk in the bathroom, I seen all her heels lined up in the closet. And we had just moved to this big house.
Speaker 2: I said, you got all these heels, yet you ain't put no heels on. So I'm going there and I throw all the heels off the closet.
Speaker 4: I'm standing up.
Speaker 2: I was like, you got a big shoe up?
Speaker 4: Are you kidding me?
Speaker 16: She says to me, look at your stupid ass in there throwing heels around. You're still hard. That's what broke me out of it. I looked at her, I started laughing and we sung.
Speaker 2: After that. It was a rap. It was just like, look at us.
Speaker 12: Like, look at I can't pick all the shoes.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so that's the shoes. We said that we picked the shoes up. Then we got one time.
Speaker 13: It's like he asked for one thing and I was like, here, I'm doing something else cute and he was like.
Speaker 4: Yeah, he was.
Speaker 7: No.
Speaker 4: Did y'all y'all never thought about doing the reality show.
Speaker 12: We've turned out do it on your YouTube channel.
Speaker 4: So it's crazy.
Speaker 2: We control everything everything.
Speaker 16: One thing I fear because we sat down with it and I don't want to put producers out there. We sat down with number of producers, right, this is always the first thing. This is so and so I know, I know y'all you're perfect.
Speaker 2: I get it right. So there's nothing that you don't have.
Speaker 16: Anybody like she's not And I'm like, the first meeting you're coming to me and asking me things that disparaging things that I can say about my wife, Like, I'm not doing this. I got I got four sons, and that's what you want me to do. No, I personally, I know this is going to get some slack, But I love Bill Cosby right, not for the things that he did, but for what he represented. This man was so brilliant in the fact that he had a black psychologist on the set of The Cosby Show every day to make sure that everything they put out didn't show black people in a disparaging way. Right, Like, when you think about The Cosby Show, a different world, Lil Bill, this is the content we want to create. We have a cartoon series that we've been pitching for about our kids called The Ellises and the time Machine because we wrote a book called The Ellisis and the time Machine. Why do we have to say black lives matter? And it's an animated series about history. These are the things I want to do. I don't want to get on television and argue with my wife about trivial stuff.
Speaker 2: I'm also not going to include my friends, right. For example, your friends are just hilarious.
Speaker 11: What she like?
Speaker 16: I know that's the stuff they ask and I'm like, I'm not doing that. So it's like we're not doing the reality show thing unless we own it.
Speaker 2: Listen, man, the ball and ellis.
Speaker 1: I love talking to y'all because growing is then the visuals is a lot by itself, but growing as a couple is insaneess. And you're not constantly communicating, you know, you might wake up one day and not know who that person is. So we can learn anything from y'all. Have to constantly communicate with your part.
Speaker 12: Yes, indeed, and thanks for growing with us.
Speaker 13: To Charlemage, I mean, we've been on the Breakfast Club a couple of times the years, our third time.
Speaker 12: I appreciate you for always rocking with us.
Speaker 2: Appreciate it so great. Thank you. That's work.
Speaker 16: Thank you y'all making other people the same thing here, like the things y'all are doing here talking about mental health. I can't stand politics because it gets from my nerves. But bringing the information to people that's all we can do.
Speaker 10: Right.
Speaker 16: The greatest thing you can give humans is inspiration, and the Breakfast Club is inspiring people.
Speaker 2: I hope y'all know that we appreciate y'all and this has been a part of our lives since living here.
Speaker 6: Thank you.
Speaker 2: Yes, my kids know y'all too.
Speaker 12: Listen, we keep them still very very New York.
Speaker 2: Let's bet she gets to me somebody that knows somebody.
Speaker 12: I'm a long girl that knows a little bit about everything.
Speaker 2: She'd be having the Latest on you, The Latest with Lauren la Rosa. Sometimes you have fact, sometimes you have details. Sometimes you have a little bit of everything. On the Breakfast Club.
Speaker 4: Michelle Evans, who has come out and claimed and now a civil suit that Shannon Sharp sexually as saught to her, has spoken out in an interview about the allegations. Let's take a listen to Michelle speaking on her alleged rape.
Speaker 6: What happened that day? It was fighting.
Speaker 10: It was the biggest argument that we ever got in. You know, he was man handling me beforehand, and he wanted to have sex, and I told him no because you gave it to somebody else. I didn't only tell him no, I told him why. He wouldn't take no for an answer, so he overpowered me, put me to my knes, put his peenuts in my mouth, and after he got enough of that, he put me on the bed, and you know, this was all a struggle. I had said, No, it was the hardest. Yeah, this is too hard. I remember he got dressed, he knew what he did, and so you know, I just kind of escorted him out the door.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you just meling it.
Speaker 17: Now.
Speaker 2: I was about to smell. But the hell I sell earlier though, I know.
Speaker 4: And then she talks about because I think a lot of people have a question of why didn't she go and file a police report at the time, she talks about that as well as say, listen.
Speaker 10: He started coming at me. If I tell anybody, he'll use everybody he knows to destroy me, which he basically has. Then he started making other threats, threats against my life. He just was so worried that it would get out, and I wasn't going to do anything. He told me he was watching me and all that. I just went and got a protective order. Unfortunately, shortly after he dogsed me and my aundress got out and I had somebody stop by my apartment, and somebody came up to my door and said shut up, screamed it at the top of their lum and I had my daughter in there right there, and I was like, oh no, And so I went and I dropped it because also at my house, somebody came to sat out front of in the driveway while my daughter was there alone.
Speaker 4: Why didn't you file a police report when he raped you?
Speaker 10: Because I was scared for my life. Everybody he knows, and he knows lots of police officers, so I didn't know that if I went down there that that would be one of the people that he knows.
Speaker 4: Now, this has been an interesting conversation following the claims that have come from the fifty million dollar lawsuit that was filed by the only fans woman that Shannon Shark also named, because even in this interview, she speaks directly to her and she's like, I know what you're going through because the same thing happened to me.
Speaker 12: She you know, she mentioned that her address allegedly was leaked.
Speaker 4: She also talked about a time where, you know, she was working at CNN and she and and Sharp had you know, got in an interview with the job and during the interview, he talked about the fact that the protective order was dropped, but it was centered allegedly at that time as if it was dropped because it was substantial. She said that it went a different way, let's take a listen to this last audio. But then he started going on television.
Speaker 10: He came to my job turning broadcasting, went on TV at CNN, and it was my job to put the videos from up to YouTube for CNN. So I'm putting up this video, and here I see Shannon at my job talking about domestic violence, and the co host mentioned that, oh, you had one that was just totally dropped. Made it look like the police dropped it, you know, not that I had gone down and withdrawn it. It created a picture that wasn't accurate.
Speaker 4: Now she's she had asked for a protective order, which would make it where he can't come within you know, like a certain radius of her and things of that nature.
Speaker 2: So she did it back then, or she did she did it back then, but.
Speaker 4: She said that she so, according to Michelle Evans, she went to you know, police and said, can y'all just drop this. I wanted to go away because she alleges that she was basically being like taunted, like people will pop up, and and her daughter was around, so she didn't want her daughter, like, you know, anything to happen. She feared for her life allegedly, right, but When Shannon Sharp's team responded to this, they called her claims ridiculous and completely without merit. They say that, you know, and then they point to the fact that this case is still ongoing, the defamation suit that she filed in twenty twenty three, and that a judge denied her request for an order of protection, and he had mentioned this in the beginning of probably like a couple of weeks ago. He dropped the statement that I received, and they called this, you know, just people coming out of the woodworks to try and share a connection with Shannon Sharp in attempt to profit off of a relationship. They say, it's, you know, her alleged targeting is purposeful, designed to create a fabricated narrative. But you know, when this video came out, people were because we were tying figure out who Miche Evans was. I think a lot of people didn't remember that suit back in twenty thirteen. I'm twenty twenty three, so.
Speaker 2: Which is all familiar so much?
Speaker 4: Did that white lady name is Michelle Evans? Yes, that the showing the lines. She hasn't confirmed that she was or was not the Michelle a lot, but I doubt it because they've been. They've been going through legal litigations for almost fifteen years now, so I doubt that he would have been on Live with Homegirl.
Speaker 2: I hope not. Well, he said twenty twenty three.
Speaker 12: But it's all like all of their issues began in twenty ten.
Speaker 4: Yes, and that's when there was Since twenty ten to now, there's been a protective order that was then not a protective any order anymore in the defamation.
Speaker 12: Loss of that issue. She her husband with him, Yes, that's what she says.
Speaker 2: Yep.
Speaker 4: Monique over the weekend two had something to say about the Shannon Sharp stuff on stage. I believe she was in Indianapolis. You know, she's still torn and hitting the stages. Let's take a listen.
Speaker 12: Apparently yes, yeah, she said, yeah, we can't believe here well white So yeah, she.
Speaker 4: Was talking about the clip from her on Club Sha Shae where she's telling him to leave the young girls and the white women alone. Yeah.
Speaker 2: Amzing.
Speaker 4: So all of this is like one thing after the other with the Shannon Sharp situation. But he still is denying all allegations.
Speaker 2: Have said he said anything recently I heard so.
Speaker 4: The last statement that he dropped it was it was like last week early last week, which was what I would just read from. They basically gave this long statement that said all of this is purposeful. These women know what they're doing. Allegedly, it's a shakedown. We're not going to keep addressing these things because these are fabricated stories. And every time I reached back out for any additional statements, I did do that today because of the interview, and I did it on Sunday.
Speaker 12: They normally point to this statement. But I'll see if they give me anything additional.
Speaker 4: But Michelle Evans is still married right, Oh, I.
Speaker 12: Don't know if she's still with her man or not.
Speaker 2: And didn't she say something in interview like I don't know if I was cheating at the time or something like that. It was a weird line.
Speaker 12: Weird She couldn't remember. I thought that that was weird too.
Speaker 4: She couldn't remember whether she actually broke up with because she said she allegens that Shannon Sharp wanted her to break up with her husband, but she got upset because he had a girl in his house that he moved out and then moved another girl in and she didn't know, so she didn't want to have sex with him. Allegedly today when he showed up and allegedly raped her because she was mad because he was dealing with other women but wanted her to himself allegedly, but she couldn't remember whether she cut it off with her husband or not.
Speaker 5: Yeah, all right, well that is the latest with Laurence Charlamagne. Wo you giving your donkey too?
Speaker 15: Man?
Speaker 1: Four after the four after the hour, speaking of discressed white women. We need Shiloh Hendrix to come to the front of the congregtion. We'd like to have a word with her. Please, all right, we'll get to that next. It's the breakfast club.
Speaker 2: Good morning, you're checking out the breakfast club, Charlaine say the gang. Don't get shame made you or or don't you? It's time for donkeys to day. Donkey of today does not discriminate. I might now have the song to day ride got the donkey day? So do you ever feel I needed to be a donkey man? It's a breakfast club, bitch, Please don't keep to day today.
Speaker 1: Well at sharing donkey today for Monday. May fifth single to my goes to a stink ass male named Shiloh Hendrix. Oh the mayonnaises?
Speaker 2: Have you with this?
Speaker 1: One ladies in Ghettoman see there is a human jar of Hellman's amongst us, and her name is Shiloh Hendrix. Now, from what we've gathered, Shiloh appeared to herl a racist slur at a black child.
Speaker 2: Okay, she appeared to call a.
Speaker 1: Five year old child the N word at a parking Minnesota because she said the five year old took her son's stuff. Now, according to the person who recorded the video, charmeke Omar, he said the little boy is on the autism spectrum. So she called this five year old little black boy the N word because the little boy allegedly took her son's stuff.
Speaker 2: Let's go to KTTC news for the report. Please.
Speaker 18: The woman accused of using racial slurs against a boy at a Rochester park captured in a now viral video, appears to have identified herself publicly in a sizeable crowdfunding effort. A user on a crowdfunding site identifying as Shiloh Hendrix has increased her fundraising goal to one million dollars. Regarding the incident at the park, the user writes, quote, I recently had a kid steal from my eighteen month old sun's diaper bag.
Speaker 12: At a park.
Speaker 18: I called the kid out for what he was end quote. KTPC reported yesterday that Rochester police are actively looking into the viral video showing a woman holding a small child making racist slurs in reference to another child at the playground who she claims had taken something that belonged to her child. The person recording the video alludes to the child being targeted as having special needs. On its fundraising page, the NAACP acknowledged the woman in questions fundraising effort, writing quote, many of the comments from her supporters celebrate and justify her hate end quote.
Speaker 1: So much to unpack here, First of all, completely unnecessary, Okay, excessive use of racism.
Speaker 2: Listen, there's going to be times that the biggotan us rears. It's ugly.
Speaker 1: Hey, Okay, there are going to be times when random acts of racist thoughts pop up in your mind. Okay, that doesn't mean you can act on him. I'm not going to sit in and lie of y'all and act like I haven't thought about these things. Okay, white man cut you up in traffic, you don't think to yourself ass cracks.
Speaker 2: Okay.
Speaker 1: Now that Universal Studios last weekend literally about to get on the elevator with my family.
Speaker 2: In this couple, a man and a woman. I believe they were Mexican.
Speaker 1: They came running and cut in front of us and just jumped on the elevator and closed the door. The first thing that came to my mind was, and I see, if I call liights, I'll be wrong Mexican.
Speaker 2: You mean I got eyes? Hell's wrong with you? But listen to me. Everything I told you was thoughts. Okay.
Speaker 1: I didn't act on anything because I'm not that kind of person. Regardless of what my mind tells me. From time to time, I attempt to be the change I want to see in the world. I believe in equality for all. So there's no reason on God's green earth other than the mental illness called racism for Shiloh to be.
Speaker 2: Calling this little five year old boy the N word out loud.
Speaker 1: Okay, Now, shar mak Omar asked Shiloh a valid question, he said, and I'm paraphrasing because this child taking your son's stuff. Merrit, you calling him the N word? She replied, If that's what he's gonna act like, let me tell you something. We all know that Nigga's going nig But this little boy is five, okay. His behavior is simply that of a five year old. What do you mean, Shiloh, If that's what he's gonna act like he's five, okay, five year olds act like five year olds at five, they're just beginning to understand social and emotional development. So if he took something from your son, then you simply find his parents, tell them and then they can tell their child.
Speaker 2: Don't do things like that. That's not yours. It's simple.
Speaker 1: But you are racist, So you was just looking for a reason to let the N word fly. Now would you like to hear the actual audio from the park.
Speaker 2: Let's listen.
Speaker 4: What about.
Speaker 2: A little kid? You call him a little child? Are you about to hit him? You're chasing him?
Speaker 13: Here?
Speaker 16: My son stopped, so that gives you that I have to call the child five years old and inward, that's what you're gonna call him.
Speaker 2: You know that's a hate speech. You gonna don't give it.
Speaker 1: Lord, have mercy. Now, let's talk about the fundraising. Chilo decided to become the okay. She set up a fundraising page for herself, which she titled helped Me Protect my family? Okay, in case you missed the news report. She claimed in the pay the description that she is now in a dire situation. She says, I recently had a kid steal from my eighteen month old son's.
Speaker 2: Diaper bag in the park. I called the kid out for what he was.
Speaker 1: Then she claimed that members of her members of her family are being attacked and her personal information, including her address and phone number, has been leaked. You aren't being attacked, Shiloh, You are being called out and held accountable because you called a little five year old boy to n word and accountability feels like an attack when you're not ready to acknowledge your toxic behavior.
Speaker 2: Now.
Speaker 1: Shiloh concluded her message by asking for funds to assist in protecting my family and potentially relocate yet another example that free speech ain free. Why are you using words that you can't afford to you, Shiloh now. Shiloh's fundraising goal was originally set for fifty grand, but as you heard of the news report, it was increased to one million dollars after that initial amount was reached, and as of yesterday, Sunday, May fourth, she has raised over six hundred and twenty four thousand dollars because she called a little five year old boy to N word. And you wonder why some people spell America with three ks. Now, the first thing I did was looking to the fundraisers of policies and give sin go.
Speaker 2: That's the name of the platform, Give sin Go, Give sin Go said.
Speaker 1: The company does not endorse or condone the personal views are actions of individual campaign organizers all their supporters, nor do we control the motivations of donors. Basically, is nothing they can do about it. Okay, there is no violation on their end. But you do know give sin go that you are complicit in rewarding racism.
Speaker 2: Call it what it is.
Speaker 1: They are rewarding Shiloh's racism. Only in America can you call a five year old boy to N word? Okay, get called out on it and didn't play victim and raise almost seven hundred thousand dollars because of your biggie Trans's crazy. Well, this is a free country, ladies, and gettlemen, and there is such thing as freedom of speech. Even though we know there is a cost to every word that comes out of your mouth, some people are willing to pay that price. And in the case of Shiloh Hendrix, she didn't pay the price. She actually ended up getting paid. Just always remember though, freedom of speech works both ways. So with that said, please let Chelsea Handle give Shiloh Hendrix the biggest he haw.
Speaker 2: Hee haw hee haw. That is way too much, Dan Maynes. Let Kathy Griffin get in on that too.
Speaker 4: Please give this giant jar Mail the biggest he haw.
Speaker 2: What about my guy, Chris Rock, You got something to say?
Speaker 9: Cock?
Speaker 2: As is my girl still working the drive through? She working the drive to today?
Speaker 10: Right?
Speaker 1: Oh okay, just making sure everybody gets the right to express their freedom of speech.
Speaker 2: All right, that's what's crazy disgusting.
Speaker 5: All right, thank you for that donkey today, Yes, indeed, now when we come back today is national Silence, the Shame Day.
Speaker 2: Shante do ye.
Speaker 5: That's right, Shanty Dolls to be joining us. We're gonna talk to her next. She's a mental health advocate ex music industry vet. She has so much to do with our outcast and those early days. Were going to talk to when we come back at the Breakfast Club on morning, the Breakfast Club, Good morning, everybody is DJ Envy just hilarious, Charlamagne the guy we are the Breakfast Club. It is mental health awareness month, as it is what we do each and every May May fifth, to be exact, Silence the Shame Day, and we have a very special guest Shanty Welcome.
Speaker 2: How are you ho are you feeling?
Speaker 15: I'm feeling good. Actually, so ten years ago I almost took my own life. Well, it'll be ten years in September, so this is like my year of rebirth, That's what I'm calling it. And I'm in such a good place, amath in space, and I have really accepted being like this mental health advocate and doing this work and not being stressed about going back in the music industry, even though I'm still proud of my boys, like Yahkast, you got it, you gonna be inducted into the Hall of Fame, and so it's just it's good.
Speaker 17: I'm feeling really good. Thanks for asking.
Speaker 1: Before we get into Silence the Shame Day and Mental Health Awareness Month, I do want to ask you what does Outcast being inducted into the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame mean to you?
Speaker 2: Because you was there from day one?
Speaker 17: It means everything.
Speaker 15: They zero Actually, yeah, plays Ball was the first record I ever worked, and so shout out to Andre Big, the late Rico, a organized noise. It's like the holy grail right of music. And so they finally achieved that and I couldn't be more proud and just to have been there passing out like cassettes doing freaking neck and you know the Southern playlist that could get the documentary.
Speaker 2: Documentary was on that. Yeah, I see they were talking about you giving out. You have to go to get back today.
Speaker 15: It's crazy, like whenever I see too Short. He was like, yo, you gave me that cassette and was like, Yo, check out my new group Outcasts.
Speaker 17: They're gonna be dope. And we laugh about it all the time.
Speaker 1: Did you know that Outcasts would become the global iconic superstars.
Speaker 2: That they became.
Speaker 15: I mean, you never know, right, But I had the O on my chest right, the L on my chest LA face Outcasts, and I just was really committed and dedicated because I knew that the A was gonna support them.
Speaker 17: It was a different sound and like you know, in.
Speaker 15: Atlanta, we grew up supporting East Coast rap West Coast, but we didn't really have our own even though we had people like Shaddy, they hadn't really received national attention, right, And we will always wear like Dodger's hats or Yankees hats. But finally we could wear like the Falcons, you know, logo in the gear and the Braves gear because Big Boy Andre made that cool and they really brought like Atlanta to the world like us she's doing now on his tour right, he bringing the aid to the world. But Outcasts set that up initially and really transform hip hop absolutely. Now, I know they transformed Southern hip hop, but look at like a lot of the artists that are still influential, they're still from the South, and so to have been at the forefront of that and been right there with them, like I can't explain it, like it kind of solidified even just me in my journey and what I've been able to contribute to the music cultures.
Speaker 1: Is arguably the greatest hip hop group of all time and one of the greatest groups period in music of all time.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 5: You know, so when you started the show, you were talking about your rebirth right you thought about committing suicide ten years ago. Now with this day and age, what do you tell somebody that's possibly be thinking the same thing. You know, it's stressful, you know they're looking at the price of everything going up, it's hard to get a job. They're looking at politics and they might feel left out. They might feel like there's no place for them. So what do you tell that person, especially in this social media world where nobody wants to be your friend and it's a very evil place, what do you tell that person that individual?
Speaker 15: First of all, it's like honeor your feelings. If you're not feeling good, you gotta acknowledge that right I coin this new little acronym rapping through your problems. The R is being able to recognize those unfamiliar feelings. The A and RAP is acknowledging and accepting right that something right, I don't feel like myself. And the P is being able to process through those feelings with a licensed professional counselor or someone you know that can actually help you, even if you call your PCP, your primary doctor, say I'm not feeling like myself. So you gotta be able to recognize, accept and acknowledge those feelings and understand.
Speaker 17: That you got to protect your peace at all costs.
Speaker 15: You got to be unapologetic right now, more so than because, like you said, like we're getting hit in a lot of different directions and people be like, oh, yeah, we all in this together.
Speaker 13: Not really.
Speaker 2: We might be in the same storm, but wean.
Speaker 15: In the same boat, right, And whether it's socioeconomic factors, lack of access to care, like, it's not the same, and we can't pretend that it's the same. And I know we have people that you know want to help and do more, but you gotta dig deep inside yourself because even when I was going through my suicidal ideation, I had to dig into my faith in my spirituality, and I had to also talk to people and let people in. So that's truly important. And then I tell people, you gotta remove things that aren't serving you anymore. You can't just be a people pleaser, like let go of the scrolling, the doom scrolling and all of that and really focus and be present with yourself. And sometimes therapy isn't for everyone, but doing like sound baths or getting out walking immersing yourself in nature, like all of that really matters. And like for me now, if I'm not feeling good because I still go through my moments, yeah, I'll just get up and go outside and take a walk, or I tell people like, hey, I need a minute, and it's okay. That's your time, that's your mind, that's your body, that's your spirit. So you gotta really take ownership of your mental health and wellness because every day, y'all is something different, Like I'm like, am I in a movie like that gets scripted into something I didn't sign up for, because it's really scary. I know you can't believe everything you see on social media, but I try to go to reputable.
Speaker 17: Outlets, right, like the Breakfast Club.
Speaker 15: But I saw on one of the other outlets that federal government is considering like canceling one billion dollars of funding for mental health for students, being able to provide additional counselors and that sort of thing in school systems across the nation.
Speaker 17: And that's really scary. And we know how mental health is affecting young kids because of this little thing right here, right.
Speaker 15: And I don't just I don't only blame social media, but it's a lot of pressure and these kids need the support. So y'all, we gotta fight back and fight back in terms of protecting your peace, getting the help you need, reaching out to organizations like Silence and Shame. There's a super dope lady I met last week at the Accelerate Her conference in Miami. Her name is Ashante and she does a lot of healing, and so she just talked about the importance of like really immersing yourself in these healing practices with everything that's going on, right, and so I'm recommitting myself right to whatever I'm doing is giving time for Shanti. If I got to set an appointment at three o'clock during the day for Shanty to like step away and take a moment and breathe and get a massage or do something like you just gotta.
Speaker 17: Do it, y'all?
Speaker 2: What do you advise for people to to find their happy place?
Speaker 6: Right?
Speaker 5: So I realized, like, my biggest happy place is my family, right, I can cut off. I enjoy watching my daughter's dance. I enjoy watching my son play soccer. I enjoy talking to the kids cooking. So I found my happy place, right. How do you tell somebody to find their happy place where?
Speaker 2: You know, how do you do that? Because it has to be a place where they just let go and release a hundred percent.
Speaker 15: But think about some of the most joyful times, and I know everybody's life wasn't the same, So let me start with that. Some people did not have a happy upbringing, and I'm sorry for that, right if that was your truth and your journey. But if you did have fun when you were growing up, go back to when you were like eight years old, like what.
Speaker 4: Whatever?
Speaker 17: But you know me, what do you and what did you used to do to make you happy?
Speaker 1: Playing outside? That's why I love grounding so much. I tell the dots that all the time. Take your shoes offespecially now they just want to take your shoes off, take your socks off, go walking around barefoot in the grass.
Speaker 2: Just run around the yard there.
Speaker 1: Ride your bike. Think about how joy as you felt as a kid when you simply played outside.
Speaker 15: I was out of my cousin's house the other day and I started playing with the rub with Cbe and I was like, yeah, I forgot how much I love this and it had me going for like an hour.
Speaker 17: But just find things that used to bring you joy.
Speaker 2: Get your Bobbie doll Jess here.
Speaker 4: Oh I'm already happying over joyild.
Speaker 2: That is so important.
Speaker 5: Absolutely, how we got more with Shanty does when we come back. Today is National Silence to Shame day, So don't go anywhere.
Speaker 2: It's the breakfast Club. Come morning, everybody, it's DJ Envy jes hilarious, Charlomagne the God. We are the Breakfast Club. We're still kicking with shanty Dos. Today is National Silence the Shame Day, Charlamagne, I want to ask you this Shundi Boss suicide.
Speaker 1: Like sometimes I'm sure you're familiar with the mail Robbins let them theory, right, which is basically, let people make their own choices whatever they want to do. So sometimes you hear adults complaining, you know, nothing is ever going right for them. They all they're always telling you, you know, about all the bad that's happening in their world.
Speaker 2: They talk to you.
Speaker 1: About wanting to commit suicide, and you strangely start to understand where they where they're where they're coming from. Oh yeah, you know, and you realize encouraging them to get help isn't working.
Speaker 2: So do you just let those people make their own choices?
Speaker 15: Like that's a that's a really great question. It's a tough question at the same time. You know the thing about it, the reason why with silence and shame, we try to provide as many resources as possible, but you can't make someone do something right that they don't want to do, but you can try to be a positive influence in their lives. And so I've talked to people you know who have been contemplating, and I've shared my story. That's why I think storytelling is so important. People have to speak up and share their stories around it. I don't think you just kind of like relinkish everything and let it go, but you try to be there for them and keep encouraging them as much as possible and putting resources in front of them and showing them how other people have survived, because you know, the last thing you want to do is kind of wash your hands of it, and then you know a week or two later or something happened.
Speaker 2: But then, yes, you're right, But then we also got to protect our people.
Speaker 15: So you do it to the extent to your point that you are kind of protecting your peace because again, you know, people have choices, right, God gave man and woman choice, So you can only do so much. But and then you know faith comes into play. You know, I'm a woman of faith, and so I'll continue to pray for that person. So yeah, do what you can as much as possible, put the resources in front of them, and you know, let's hope and pray for the best. But a lot of times when people are in crisis, they don't know how to get the help right, or they need somebody to say, hey, I'll go to the doctor with you, or I'll help y'all walk with you through this process.
Speaker 17: And you can only do what you can do.
Speaker 2: And you were right.
Speaker 1: So Trump administration did discontinue one billion dollars school mental health grants, and the grants supported hiring school psychologists and counselors, and it was funded by bipartisan legislation that was passed after the twenty twenty two massacre at Vall.
Speaker 15: Date, you could see a lot of schools sometimes they might have one counselor for like ten schools, and it's like the number of kids that are in crisis, like that's just not enough help and support. And sometimes they're not licensed professional counselors. They just may be social workers, which social workers are great, but oftentimes if these kids need to learn how to get through the crisis that they're in, they need someone that's license right and more of a professional counselor. So, you know, y'all got to call your legislators, you know, talk to your senators, talk to your congressmen and women, and you know, we got to push back on this because we need that funding, right, they need to keep pouring into our kids.
Speaker 5: As you see the suicide rates going up and depression going up, or do you see it stabilizer?
Speaker 2: Do you see it coming down?
Speaker 5: With all the mental health talk and all the you know, platforms and places where people have to go.
Speaker 2: Now, what do you see?
Speaker 15: So for what I think the last study that I saw was from twenty twenty one or either twenty twenty two, and suicide rates, particularly for black youth, who are up thirty percent. You know a lot of those studies, they don't happen every single year, right, those large pool of research studies, But there has been an uptick rather even just two weeks ago, there was a young man in Atlanta who happened to have gone to Palm two years ago, and then some of my other friend's cousins knew him. He took his own life. You know, so I still see I'm still getting texts and comments about these young people like taking their own lives, and so it's still prevalent.
Speaker 2: They're limited on social media?
Speaker 5: Is that what they're saying it is, or they're saying lack of resources in the school, or like what are they saying? The reason is I'm always curious because I just feel like, you know, when we were growing up, we we were just as bad, but we just didn't.
Speaker 2: Have that social media element where people were constantly going at us.
Speaker 1: I don't think we had the language or do I think we had the same spaces to even express those issues. Like my dad was dealing with all types of mental health issues that he never talked to me about until I was like forty years old, but we.
Speaker 17: Didn't know how to name it or what to call it.
Speaker 2: Is right, but even with all that, it's getting worse.
Speaker 5: It feels like it should be getting better now that your dad could talk and that I can't talk and be open and just could talk. But I feel like it should be getting better, but it doesn't seem like it is.
Speaker 15: Well, you know, I don't know if I can pinpoint it on one particular thing, envy, but I do think it is still a lack of resources in some areas because it's still in underserved communities. People know about it, but they aren't taking that next step. That's why I'm proud, I have an announcement. So we created this PSA campaign and it was around black men's mental health and it was called Healing the Spaces between Us and so it was a grandfather, a father, and a son and we just got nominated for Southeast Emmy.
Speaker 11: Y'all.
Speaker 15: Oh, so shout out to making Sure Jopringo, who is our creative director in Oak Films, who put it together. But you know, we're really trying to push that narrative, especially to you know, young black men and their grandparents and their fathers. Y'all get together and talk about it.
Speaker 17: Nothing to be ashamed about, but you got to put your cars out on the table and talk about it.
Speaker 2: Last week with Black Children's Mental Health there right, yep.
Speaker 15: Yes, So two years ago go Senator Anderson in the state of Georgia road a resolution designating May first as Black Children's Mental Health Day and Georgia on behalf of.
Speaker 17: Silence of Shame. We'd love to do that in New York. So maybe we could partner with the Mental Wealth Alliance.
Speaker 15: So it's doing to designate May first in New York State because again we're trying to just bring awareness to the problems that's going on, so we can try to you know, cut off those the numbers right that keep increasing for suicides.
Speaker 2: Absolutely, and you know.
Speaker 1: This is Mental Health Awareness Month, and there's always a lot of focus on raising awareness, right, but how do we move past just awareness and start like action steps for actual healing.
Speaker 15: Again, I think you know, you got to meet people where they're at again. You talked about the uncertain times. Like part of our we have a mental health tool kit on silence, to shame dot com, a number of things that you can do to honor the month and to push resources out to the community. So one of the areas we're focusing on is fire and rescue because you know, we're seeing all these natural disasters and things happening in the world. So we're pushing out resources that are targeted, you know, to the firefighters and to people that are.
Speaker 17: Out there on the front lines. Also, we did a toolkit for the federal workers. Right, a lot of people that have been let go.
Speaker 15: I think maybe half of the people that got let go were due to the cuts within this administration. And so we want to talk directly to those that are suffering from a federal employee perspective, letting them know to establish a routine, even though you got to let go, get your daily routine going, even if it's like looking for that next job, Like establish a routine so you can protect your peace and practice mindfulness and reach out if you need support. So we're trying to target specific subgroups and people within the community, and so you just got to you gotta be forceful in a way about it, so that we are unapologetic about healing and getting help that we need, but looking at specific groups of people because we can all say we're all in this together.
Speaker 17: Mental health is important. We know we got to take care of it.
Speaker 15: But when you talk directly at a specific group of people, I think that's when you start moving the needle and getting people to listen.
Speaker 5: Absolutely well, how can people if they want to tap in and they a head or more information or they want to help, how can they get involved?
Speaker 17: First of all, visit our website silencesshame dot com.
Speaker 4: Again.
Speaker 17: Today is National Silence a Shame Day and we have a campaign. It's May fifth.
Speaker 15: We just want people to get five dollars, you know, and the five dollars I will say if it's too difficult for you, please save your money. Pay your rent, you do whatever you gotta do, but if you can spare five dollars or more, you can text the words silence to seven oh seven O seven oh. Also understand that nine eight eight is a free resources out there. We recently partnered with the City of Atlanta. Shout out to maryor Dickens and Courtney English who came together with us, and we're pushing nine eight eight out to everybody that's in you know, the City of Atlanta and beyond, and you know, just really trying to make sure that we're pushing as many resources to the community as possible.
Speaker 17: So please support us, y'all talk about it.
Speaker 15: Don't just you know, if you're a young person and you listen to the Breakfast Club and you are, you know, going through something with a friend, talk about it. Don't just like throw some foul stuff on social media about that person. You know, be the bigger person, you know, be I'm apologetic about healing and letting go the things that don't serve you anymore.
Speaker 1: Absolutely, And one more question, Shanty, there's nobody that protects the piece more than Andre three thousand. Do you think he's even gonna come to the rock and roll Hall of Fame. What's the under over Pheamony, I say he gonna be there.
Speaker 17: I think he's coming.
Speaker 15: I will say I call both Big Andre after you know, the announcement came out and Andrea, both of them were so excited.
Speaker 17: Drey was really excited. Okay, so we're gonna We're gonna keep hope alive.
Speaker 5: Ladies and gentlemen, today is silenced, the shame day mental health away in this month.
Speaker 2: Of course, we appreciate you for joining us.
Speaker 1: Thank you.
Speaker 2: It's the breakfast Club. Good morning, the breakfast Club. Morning everybody at DJ Envy just hilarious.
Speaker 5: Charlamagne the guy. We are the breakfast Club. Now, let's get to the latest with Lauren.
Speaker 4: Warm becoming a straight fast.
Speaker 2: She gets him from somebody that knows somebody detail.
Speaker 12: I'm a homegirl that knows a little bit about everything.
Speaker 2: She'd be having the latest, the latest with Lauren La Rosa.
Speaker 1: Sometimes you have sack, sometimes you have details, sometimes you have a little bit of everything.
Speaker 2: It's the leader on the breakfast clubs.
Speaker 12: All right, y'all.
Speaker 4: So Beyonce, y'all know how we have been talking about the Cowboy Carter tour. Well, she was just recently hit with a cease and desist lawsuit because according to the cease and desist.
Speaker 12: I'm sorry, she was just hit with a cease and desist because according.
Speaker 4: To the letter, she used a image of the Sphere in Vegas and she wasn't supposed to according to the owners. So there is a man named James Dolan, he's the CEO of Sphere Entertainment, and he basically is saying that Beyonce at one point, because do you remember or anybody remember when Beyonce was supposed to have that of Las Vegas residency. It's been rumored for a while, and she was like in conversation and then they said that the conversations dropped, like they just didn't go anywhere.
Speaker 12: Yeah, so it was supposed to happen. People were saying that it was rumored.
Speaker 4: Then it was rumors that she was in common with the Sphere in Vegas to do it there, but it didn't come. It didn't work out. So basically, she has this interlude video that she plays in the opening of one of her songs on the tour, and in that video you see her walking.
Speaker 12: She's in Vegas. She goes all these different places, but she's in Vegas.
Speaker 4: In one of the scenes, she's walking past the Sphere, So fans, you know, they always trying to put two the two together, started tweeting as if this meant that she was letting people know that the residency was finalized and would be happening in Vegas, so the Sphere, you know. Their team they're like, you can't use that, like you cannot allow your fans to think that something's gonna go down here that is not going to go down. They also pointed to the fact that there were other properties in this video that she allegedly got permission to use, but she had never gotten permission to just use that. It was such a quick shot too, like the visual of the sphere. So since then, it's been reported, based off of videos from people from the tour, that she's changed that opening interlude and that that visual of the sphere is not in there anymore. But so was it creating like trouble or problems like why was this such like it was causing confusion to them? It was according to a statement that you know, the team on the opposing side released. Their issue was that it was causing confusion amongst fans and amongst people who you know, spend money at their business. So basically, the fans were leaving a bunch of beehive emojis on in Twitter, and they was kid and said, look, don't shold the spear. Maybe that's what it was.
Speaker 12: I'm not for sure, but they wanted it down.
Speaker 4: Yeah, But a lot of people feel like this was a petty shot from their behalf, from James Dolan and their team because when all of the rumors, yes, isn't he like had a Segard but that's Seg Yeah. So but people are saying that this was a petty shot from his side of things because when the Beyonce negotiations that we don't really know the full gist off, so you know, this all alleged when they allegedly fell through. They're like, he's just upset that he couldn't get Beyonce to do, you know, this residency at one of his venues. So they're they're doing any little thing to take a shot at her. That's how the fans build. But you know, I think as a business I understand like they don't want the confusion because anything with Beyonce, especially of Las Vegas residency, fans are going to make news.
Speaker 1: The hardest thing to do is discuss business with people who ain't got none. It's like, it's just that just sounds like business to me. I don't I could have been petty, maybe, but it just sounds like business.
Speaker 5: It did sound a little petty because it was a promo, So I would figure that you would want the spare in your promo when she's walking through Vegas, because it's part of Vegas now, right when you pull up in Vegas. That's the first thing you see when you're on the plane. So I figured that wouldn't be a problem, but I guess it was.
Speaker 4: Yeah, and she had She actually was given a deadline. I believe the deadline was actually today to change things. So you know, according to the newly posted videos, that has changed. But over the weekend, like her tour was the talk of the internet, and it was because of like just little mishets that were happening.
Speaker 12: And I'm like with the tour going so viral for all the good reasons. You see in Roomy you see Blue Ivey come out.
Speaker 4: Lou has been what maybe Blue is low Beyonce, she is the one. But there were a couple of things that happened on age. So there was one point where like Beyonce came out on stage and she couldn't find her mark, like the ex wasn't on the floor, which is really dangerous because she has this one scene in her tour where like these two like really big frames come down to like swing around her, so.
Speaker 2: She's not in the right just blow it up for people that hasn't been there yet. And I did not see that.
Speaker 4: That was the first time I've never seen her nervous like that. She was literally looking around like hold stop singing.
Speaker 1: But we also live in the era where people always look for the worst of the worst, they look for the negative.
Speaker 2: Because the only thing I saw was roomy and blue and everybody give I.
Speaker 4: Love them on the tour. But I think it was because not that people were like talking about her or her performance wasn't So we've never seen Beyonce like just not like you could tell she was like what the heck is going on?
Speaker 12: Like why is this happening?
Speaker 4: Like she was visibly like they forgot to put her mark down yep, and she was looking at for it.
Speaker 2: We didn't see Beyonce here fall, We didn't see a fan.
Speaker 12: I feel like this these last like what what was even though the couple of hiccups.
Speaker 4: There was a little hiccup on the Renaissan store, but she was on top of I think it was that truck, but that came and went. But like this happened, and then there was an issue with her glove. They were trying to put her glove on. Still she was annoyed with that as well. But I don't know.
Speaker 12: I think it's it's all good press.
Speaker 4: Of course, you know. As of right now, her team has not responded at all to the reports of the season desists, as they normally don't do, so not surprised to.
Speaker 12: I don't know if I planned to. I'll be down to go, though, okay, you going.
Speaker 4: I don't know.
Speaker 13: I might go.
Speaker 4: There's so many tours going on. I know I'm gonna go see Chris Brown. What's his birthday? Happy birthday, Chris, and also a birthday. And Craig David. Y'all remember Craig David.
Speaker 2: I do he inspired Drake. That was Drake's big homie.
Speaker 4: I don't know how we got here.
Speaker 2: That was Drake's big homie.
Speaker 4: I don't want to be like if we be making love Wednesday and on Thursday and Friday and Saturdayay.
Speaker 12: The that inspired Drake.
Speaker 1: Because Craig David is from Toronto. Oh no, if I'm not miss if I'm if I'm remembering it's correctly. Drake said that one of Craig David's albums.
Speaker 2: Was inspired.
Speaker 4: I love that, you know what, Drake fact.
Speaker 12: And it's not a hater one either, It's not.
Speaker 2: I love so crazy, Allow the God. I'm sure.
Speaker 4: Step okay, and real quick before we close, because I know he's such a friend to the show in front of you guys. Fat Joe posted over the weekend that his mom had passed away at age seventy seven, so, you know, just sending him some love as they, you know, get through that hard time. He posted a really nice tribute to her on his Instagram, so go and check that out, and just talked about how amazing she was. They didn't have much, he says, but he made she made sure that they had everything.
Speaker 2: So to Joey Crack. To Joey Crack.
Speaker 5: Yeah, and you know the sad thing about Crack is, you know Joe Fat due lost his pops like a month ago. We reported that he lost his brother, I think like four months ago. So if you know Joe, give me a call, give me a hug, send him some love.
Speaker 2: Love you, Joe.
Speaker 1: If you're listening, listen. I just want everybody to know that this building that we're currently in stinks. I don't know what the hell is going on, Okay, but it really, really really smells in here. It smells like a retainer in the morning. You know, when you sleep with your retaining.
Speaker 2: Spells like they haven't taken the took the garbage out. Exactly what it smells.
Speaker 1: It smelled like something backed up. That's what it really does smell like.
Speaker 2: Really, Yes, I don't know.
Speaker 4: Maybe the edibles just cut everything off for me because I'm like, I don't know, I'm smelling.
Speaker 2: Oh, you are celebrating single to y'all has nothing to do what you.
Speaker 4: Mean single to my I haven't drinking anything.
Speaker 2: Okay, yeah, no, I'm not doing that. I'm not Mexican. I don't do that. A couple of times, I know.
Speaker 1: Sleute everybody. Salute everybody who does smell their retainer in the morning. Man, that keeps you humble.
Speaker 5: All right, well, let's get to the mix. Of course, we're gonna play a lot of Chris Brown in the mixed course.
Speaker 2: Today it's Chris Brown birthday. Jesus Christ, alright, it's the club to call the ice the ice bat signal. Keep it up. If you're like into the breakfast.
Speaker 5: Club, good morning, everybody is cej.
Speaker 2: Envy just hilarious. Charlamagne the guy.
Speaker 5: We are the breakfast Club. I want to salute everybody. I seen out in Tequila Fest in Atlanta. Had such a good time. It's like seven thousand people out there, So I just want to salute to everybody that came out in the promoter Compton.
Speaker 2: And then I went to it's.
Speaker 1: Called Tequila Fest, Tequila Fest, and Mexicans they were getting sneaky this year.
Speaker 2: They don't want to just call it. They don't want to say it's to single to miles celebrate.
Speaker 5: And then I went to Mowlin in Illinois, which is like Quad Cities. I did, I've seen Boosie out there. Bookie said he wants to come to the show and talk a little bit to and then I said, I see Rick Flair. Yeah you know, yes, Rick Flair's tired, Okay, Rick Flynn's God damn. I was Rick Flan seventy six years.
Speaker 4: Old be walking up nobody accident.
Speaker 2: I was like, I walked on.
Speaker 1: You do realize there is a bunch of ice agents that they looking to ruin people's day, y'all?
Speaker 2: Do know that I'm not even joking, and I know, even making jokes all morning. What's wrong with you? Because it's single to Mao.
Speaker 1: They waiting all these gatherings and they waiting for, you know, everybody to just pop out and celebrates.
Speaker 4: Wait to them all, they better not roll up, but nobody.
Speaker 2: They definitely.
Speaker 1: I guarantee you tomorrow you're gonna hear about rage that happened that single to Mayo parties because of ice.
Speaker 2: I'm telling you.
Speaker 4: One thing about Mexicans. So they're real smart and they already know they sitting in the bushes waiting.
Speaker 2: Because look, that's why they called it waiting to.
Speaker 4: Look at the trucks and look at the ice agents going because they know they're sitting out outside of all the bars. So they just in the bushes waiting like look, we see you, we see you before?
Speaker 2: Do you see us? All right?
Speaker 4: Oh look real quick, random Chris Brown fact or whatever, Yo, what random Chris Brown Fact? Remember he was in stump the yacht and everybody was maybe because he died within like the first ten minutes of the movie, they couldn't afford to keep him for the whole movie, so they just they killed him off. But the selling point for Something, y'all was Chris Brown, and that's the reason why everybody would go see it. But that's how we found out that Columbus Show was a good actor.
Speaker 2: Okay, okay, I like random Chris Brown facts.
Speaker 4: That's cool, thank you. Yes, And since y'all wanted to be quiet about it, anyone care about the Chris Brown fact, go to my YouTube or never before seen for the g y'all. Y'all can see the jest with the mess there before anybody else gets to see it. Y'all can see clips of my zorda and things that seaw didn't even know about me behind the scenes of the Breakfast Club and then me editing behind the scenes of Just with the Masks and just Fix My Mess and all of that. So yeah, run it up and subscribe to Just Larious Official Baldi. Yeah, just Larious Official, not just Allarus Official Baldi, but just the words Jell the lightest official on you two.
Speaker 2: It's time to get up out of here. Charlamagne you got some positivity for the people. I do man, and I want to tell folks too. Make sure you go out there in pre order the Icon Living Man. Her name is Don Staley.
Speaker 1: She's got a book coming out on May twenty if called Uncommon Favor, Basketball, North Philly, My Mother, and the life Lessons I learned from all three.
Speaker 2: I am holding the book in my hand. What I love about this book The back cover is literally made from the skin of an NCUBLEA Wilson basketball dope, Yes, damn not dope. Yes.
Speaker 1: So make sure you go out there in pre order Don Staley's new book. It'll be out on May twentieth. Smooth to Don Staley, I be born Day. To Don Staley too, Yesterday was her born day.
Speaker 4: I'll be belated down and wait a minute, guys. For Mother's Day weekend, I will be in Detroit at One Mic Comedy Club this Saturday. We got three shows. We have an eleven am brunch, an early evening show at seven, and then in late night show at nine thirty. Your girl Jessilarius and your guy does the Alexander will be there. Get your tickets at jesselarisofficial dot com. Bring your mothers, your aunties. Your Grandma sist this all at because it's Mother's Day weekend, so can't wait to see y'all Detroit.
Speaker 2: What I oh?
Speaker 1: In the positive notice simply this your body? Okay, your body? What are you laughing at?
Speaker 2: Can you shut the hell up?
Speaker 1: Your body doesn't just reject food, It also rejects energy. If your body starts rejecting certain places, people are things, trust it and listen.
Speaker 2: Have a great day. Breakfast club bitches, do y'all finish or y'all done?