Speaker 1: Broadcasting live from the Abraham Lincoln Radio Studio the George Washington Broadcast Center.
Speaker 2: Jack Armstrong and Joe Getty arm Strong and Jetty and he Armstrong and Jetty.
Speaker 3: Protesters clashing with masked federal agents conducting immigration raids at a cannabis farm in Ventura County. The federal agents setting off smoke canisters and irritants to disperse them.
Speaker 2: Right now, they're.
Speaker 3: Popping off tear gas canisters and folks are just running like crazy and it's just chaos out here.
Speaker 2: I'm gonna have to get out of the way, folks.
Speaker 3: But another large scale immigration raid in nearby Santa Barbara County targeted a second cannabis farm owned by the same company. Online, there are calls for violence with a goal of trying to stop these.
Speaker 2: Raids always presented. So that's the ABC News version of this story. These are always presented from the standpoint of this is a horror that we're attempting to arrest people here illegally.
Speaker 1: Right, the bad guys are clearly ice in this story. Okay, we've got that. Now.
Speaker 2: Maybe you think it's too far, or you know, you don't like the visual or all that, but what are you supposed to do.
Speaker 1: It is interesting that it's ICE and not the DEA, given that it's an illegal pot farm. Well, but they are if they're illegals literally in the act of committing crimes.
Speaker 2: Yeah, well they're prosecuting the crime of being here illegally as opposed to being involved in the drug trade, I guess, or both. And as we mentioned earlier, and maybe this will come up in some of the clips, there were kids there working in the fields, quite a few of them quite young, with no parents around, so they were just there as child labor, working in cool that anyway, legal brown.
Speaker 1: Child labor, and progressives are saying, let them work them.
Speaker 2: Well in TIFA has figured out. This is banded together in TIFA from all around the country. We're going to fight Ice whenever they try to do these raids. And this particular story is long from over anyway. Here's the Fox version of that incident.
Speaker 4: The FBI is offering fifty grand to anyone who helps them identify and convict a protester who allegedly fired a gun at federal immigration officers. That moment was captured by local news cameras Federal immigration officers were carrying out a raid with a search warrant at a southern California marijuana facility. Hundreds of protesters swarmed that area, despite warnings from the US attorney, who told them not to interfere or they'd be charged with a federal offense. There were no reports of any injuries, but the video appears to show that man shooting a pistol at law enforcement agents.
Speaker 2: Did the ABC story include anything about that?
Speaker 1: Read my mind? Did I just space it off? Or did Aaron Katursky not mention that? Maybe in the clip we had he didn't mention it. I don't want to judge him, but seems like a pretty big deal.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I agreed. And as we keep saying, imagine if the politics were reversed, if this was a I don't know, a trans march or an abortion clinic or whatever, and right wingers and MAGA hats were squeezing off shots at cops, you don't think this would be like a giant, giant story.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it occurred to me. I actually just had to google an account of this so I would have it in front of me for the discussion, because in my usual combing through news sources, it had not been prominent at all.
Speaker 2: I know, I know, I've hardly come across this anywhere, or the clash the other day in LA with Karen Bass and the Ice agents. Anyway, Gavin Newsom, the governor, has gotten involved.
Speaker 4: California Governor Gavin Newsom tried to politicize the moment, posting kids running from teargas crying on the phone because their mother was just taken from the fields. Trump calls me newscum, but he's the real scum. The CBP Commissioner Rodney Scott replied to that, saying, here's some breaking news. Ten juveniles were found at this marijuana facility, all illegal aliens, eight of them unaccompanied. It's now under investigation for child labor violations. This is Newsom's California.
Speaker 1: Gavin Newsom stands up for brown child labor should be the headline.
Speaker 2: Way to go. Gave you way to read the room as usual. Yeah again, Ten juveniles found at the marijuana facility, all illegals, eight of them unaccompanied, so not exactly you know, being ripped out of their mom's hands. As and the.
Speaker 1: Bad guy here is Trump. According to Gavin Newsom, Katie.
Speaker 2: Yeah, just a couple of points.
Speaker 5: One, this was a licensed by the State of California grow house. So it wasn't an illegal growing operation. It's owned by an ex cop.
Speaker 2: Worth knowing.
Speaker 5: Yeah so, and it looks like one of the reasons that the protesters showed up in such numbers is because not it wasn't just Ice, the National Guard was associated with this rate as.
Speaker 2: Well, so to protect Ice.
Speaker 1: Yeah right, yeah, the whole the authorities, by protecting their own have caused the violence narrative.
Speaker 2: You hear that a lot from the left. So maybe I don't know if this makes me a hypocrite or I'm just trying to present all angles of the situation. But we do have the problem of we made every indication for several decades that you can come here and work in the fields, and have allowed that to go on for millions of people until three weeks ago. Yeah, until like three weeks ago, and now we're saying no more.
Speaker 1: Well, and we as a people, and and yes, we absolutely have been betrayed by our government. It's an enormous failure of democracy. But as a country, we have said yes, come in, Yes you can have a job.
Speaker 2: We will feed, clothe.
Speaker 1: Ediquate, educate and medicated, pay for every deal for you know your children.
Speaker 2: Pay for your transition in certain states, right right?
Speaker 1: And then one of the political parties, during a debate nine of ten said we should decriminalize coming across the border illegally completely. So, yeah, you cannot fault these people for being here and working. Now, can you go ahead? And, as Jack is advocated, start enforcing the damn law. If you don't like the law, don't shoot, don't organize Antifa chapters and shoot at the cops.
Speaker 2: Get Congress to do their damn jobs. Or and I think this phrase should be on every Republican's lips. Who I see on any talk show, what other laws are you okay with us? Ignoring should be the response.
Speaker 1: We talk a fair amount about lawlessness and the crumbling of society in a number of different ways. I think the utter unenforcement, the laughing at of all of our immigration laws for years and years has had to have contributed to that.
Speaker 2: How could it not? I mean, I don't know. I've got to follow the law.
Speaker 1: That the company down the road is profiting enormously ignoring the law, the coyotes are ignoring the law, the people coming across the border are ignoring the law. And then my tax dollars again, our feed and clothing, educating and medicating all these people who snuck.
Speaker 2: Across the border. Why am I following the law? I mean, I don't like this video with all the tear gas and the forty year old women running with children and everything like that. It's not a good look. I don't like it. I don't know what to do. Congress, do you know what to do? Yeah, Congress could get involved and either change the law or modify it, I guess a little bit. It doesn't have to be a complete change of all of a sudden, you know what I mean. Laws about that, Well, you've got to figure out the guest worker program or whatever. You could go after the employers, I guess, and then you don't have to show up with smoke bombs and chase people out of there. Just you know, go with the whole everify it and make make loud noises about we're going to ruin you as an employer if you keep hiring illegals? Could you do that?
Speaker 1: So? I want to make sure make sure this is accurate. This is astonishing. I'm looking at the La Times account of this. It's very, very long. They tell the story, the basics of the story. He did standoff, several arrests and injuries.
Speaker 2: How is this not more of a national story?
Speaker 1: Hang on a second, but and again I'm scanning the La Times real quickly. They make the They quote several people saying.
Speaker 2: That that.
Speaker 1: They are taking everyone. And the truth is, it's not right because these people come to work, struggle every day to earn for bread every day. It feels like they are against us. But there are no narcos here, no one is armed here, and they come fully armed, full of military personnel. The La Times doesn't mention the shooter, just doesn't mention.
Speaker 2: It that Antifa is there and somebody who squeeze off shots and.
Speaker 1: There's a fifty thousand dollars reward from the FBI. No, they couldn't squeeze that into the story unless it comes much much later. There's gonna be unfortunate violence one way or the other. Either ICE agents get hurt or killed. More of them, more of them. I've already been shot, right, more of them. But there's gonna be a big one, you know. There's gonna be like a Kent State sort of deal where you got a whole bunch of dead illegals or a whole bunch of dead ICE agents or both. And it's you know, it's not gonna be surprising when we end up there, But maybe then we'll.
Speaker 2: Start talking about it, figure something out for what it's worth.
Speaker 1: The Benjamin Haneil's song is the subject of an FBI manhunt for uh being involved in that, allegedly being involved in the ambush shooting again outside an ICE detention center in Texas. Thirty two year old Benjamin Hannil's song of Dallas wanted for attempted murder considered armed and dangerous.
Speaker 2: And you're okay with illegal children working in fields. My fifteen year old can't wait to get a job, but can't because he's not old enough. Almost everywhere, but illegals, Yeah, you can stand out in the hot sun and pick marijuana leaves. It's fine. You shouldn't have been born brown. That's what progressives say in effect with their policies, I guess, and once again Byron York writing in the Washington Examiner, is antifa more Antifa is more closely aligned than ever with the beliefs of progressive Democrats and perhaps those in the party's mainstream. I think that is absolutely true. It's not a stretch. No, so that's the politics. Is this going to be interesting anyway? You have any thoughts on it? Text line four one five two nine five kftcy.
Speaker 6: Today's pronoun of the day is puff puffy. Well, why might someone want to use pup puppy as pronouns? Well, this person can have a strong connection to puppies and identify with some of their qualities like loyalty, energy, or softness. It could also be a way to express a non human identity, So using pronouns like pup puppy can help a person.
Speaker 2: Describe that feeling.
Speaker 6: And please remember that this is a person's experience, and just because you don't know or you can't relate to this person's experience doesn't mean that it's wrong, doesn't mean that it's bad, and it does not mean that you have the right to bully that person. In fact, the best thing that we can do is to uplift each other and make each other feel seen and heard. Someone's just trying to live their own life. So you live your own life and you let them live their own life. Okay, pup doesn't know anyone an explanation. Pup gets to define puppyself or not. People keep asking, but Pup made it clear what Pup isn't up for discussion.
Speaker 2: So is that an act? Or is she sincere?
Speaker 1: She's a that's snow white lesbian who is a well known online presence.
Speaker 2: I believe she is sincere. Katie, I agree she is sincere.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's interesting if you did not hear last hour when we were talking about a fabulous piece of journalism about how easy it is to radicalize young.
Speaker 2: Women these days.
Speaker 1: Several things struck me from that discussion right there in that clip, and it's it's worth of mentioning.
Speaker 2: I read another piece to y'all ages ago.
Speaker 1: Why I won't use pronouns, you know, the chosen pronouns. It's because it's an innocent sounding, almost noble sounding. They appeal to your sense of politeness and kindness to accept the basic premise of radical gender theory, which is that you can decide what gender meaning sex you are and other people must respect it.
Speaker 2: Otherwise they are rude bigots. That's a tough one. Yeah. I was talking to a dude who was doing online dating app and said half the people women, Half the women had pronouns in there. They had their preferred pronouns in there, and like, do you assume they're of that bent to a point that you couldn't put up with it, or you think they're just trying to be what you were talking about, polite. They think that's what everybody's doing.
Speaker 1: Right, It's that assumed consensus that we also talk about it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that segment last hour.
Speaker 1: And the other aspect that jumped out to me was the idea idea of ideological purity, which was part of the discussion where you can't even object to something that laughable or you will be ejected from the group because you have to have ideological purity.
Speaker 2: You can't dissent with any of it. Puppy pronouns.
Speaker 1: Yeah, exactly, And that in turn reminded me in a weird way of whether it's Vladimir Putin hurling adversaries to their deaths and then claiming, yeah, he fell out the window. You say, yes, sir, he fell out the window, or when Kim Jong un or Kim Il sung, one of the Kims, claimed to make eighteen consecutive holes in one in a round of golf. Seems unlikely, right, well, and you had to say, wow, that's a great round. Congratulations and swallow it. And if the radicals can make you submit to accept being the most ridiculous of their claims, they know they have you. If you say yes, okay, I'll say pups Pop wants pups self to go to the ice cream store. Don't hurt me, Please, don't hurt me. That's an act of submission. The date is July eleventh. Written numerically, it is seven eleven. There is a store called seven eleven, a convenience store that got that name because they used to open up at seven am and close at eleven and it seemed extraordinary at the time. They are now open twenty four hours, like almost all convenience stores, but they did not change their names. AnyWho their name.
Speaker 2: They're famous for their slurpees, and on seven eleven they have free slurpees. I guess I was just looking this up, and they do do. I'm sure there are caveats, gotta be limits or something like that. I haven't had a slurpe in a very long time. That's a good drink. I remember having a girlfriend many many years ago in college who really liked some flavor a slurpee with slow gin in it. For some reason, that was their drink, so I'd have to go to the seven Eleveen. Yeah, I haven't had one in many decades. Pretty good. I'm concerned I would find it too sweet. Hmmm. They have different flavors, mixing it with boozough. Pretty pretty good. Pretty good drink on a hot summer's day. Yeah, not again. Refreshing and helps you forget all your problems exactly. It makes other old people more interesting, makes other people more interesting and more attractive. Right if you can get all that bang for one for the buck of one slurpy, Yeah, that's a pretty good deal, you know. I hear you talking and cool you off on a hot summer's day, right, Absolutely, I love it. What are we doing next hour? Got all sorts of stuff to get to. I just don't know what order. Yeah. Oh.
Speaker 1: A giant quote unquote expose in the New York Times about how net and Yahoo's just continuing the war to hold onto.
Speaker 2: Power Iran or Israel released their report on how much damage our attack on Iran did with more specifics, which is kind of interesting. On where where the uranium? Uranium is so we can tell you about that. It's so an interesting conversation, among other things, on the waist. They here, armstrong and getty.
Speaker 7: They started throwing pepperballs, dear gas, smoke, everything.
Speaker 2: Just trying to disperse us because they're scared. They know that we're gonna push back against it. Are here united.
Speaker 3: We're not letting ICE agents in.
Speaker 2: We're not letting ICE agents. Oh we've been trying to blog in since we're not giving them.
Speaker 6: What they want.
Speaker 2: Okay, I can't get away from this story just because the coverage of it is so damned interesting. So you got Bill Millusion of Fox, who has been probably the best reporter on everything illegal immigration wise for a decade now here's responding to this House Rep. I don't remember whose name it was who said how many MS thirteen gang members are waking up at three am to pick strawberries? Suggest that you're not going after MS thirteen, you're just you know, ruining their lives at hardworking undocumented labors, even though you're illegally it's against the law, and you know, like we've said a million times, they're going to force alar not. But Bill Malusion went on to say, it's just actively dishonest to keep pushing this narrative when it's been widely reported since yesterday afternoon that it was a criminal warrant being served at a cannabis farm, not farm workers who feed America as has been reported a bunch of different places throughout the day. There's no food being grown there, no strawberries either, And they did have a warrant for a couple of criminals along with other illegals, and you had the whole child labor violations thing going on, right yeah. Add to that that ABC seven in Los Angeles, they had this footage from a helicopter. It looks like while this melee was going on and somebody was firing a gun at ice agents. And I mean it's clear in the video what's going on here. But ABC eyewitness Snooze said a protester called him a protester, not Antifa crazy, trying to kill federal agents for enforcing the law. Sunon right, no kidding. A protester was seen apparently firing some kind of a weapon at federal agents during the immigration raid at a farm. Calling it a farm is obviously misleading. I mean it is technically because they're growing a crop, but the crop is marijuana and that's not what people think about when there farm. If that makes any difference. It says, it's unknown if anyone's injured in the chaos. So it's just chaos. It's not a radical political group firing weapons at federal officers to stop them from enforcing a law. Just chaos. Yeah, it's just case and firing some kind of weapons. Guy Benson, who's often on Fox, said it's not a protester, and it's a gun. I mean, it's clearly a gun. I mean it's the camera is zoomed in enough. It's not in question whatsoever.
Speaker 1: What's going on there. And you know, I haven't scanned the whole thing because it's very, very long. But the La Times are article on this at the very very best buried.
Speaker 2: That that fact. I don't think they mentioned it at all. It's going to get away from that story. But Man and then Newsome weighing in and trying to make it seem like hard working undocumented pick and strawberries in all right.
Speaker 1: Okay, I stand correct. It's several paragraphs in. Here's the way the La Times phrases it. A spokesperson for the FBI said the agency was investigating a shooting that occurred during the operation in Camerio, so they did cover it.
Speaker 2: I apologize for saying they didn't. I skipped over it. Ah, that's not a lot of verbiage around that incident, though.
Speaker 1: It's kind of an afterthought. Yeah, and it's and they don't expand on it. It's two sentences.
Speaker 2: Well, how big a deal is it when right wingers fire a law enforcement to protect their issues. It's an enormous deal, of course, as it should be. Jos Joe Biden claims he ran for president because of a half a dozen numb nuts chanting something about they will not replace us. That's a long way from firing bullets at ICE agents over your political issue, right right, which is getting so little coverage anyway. A movie on Remember a couple of weeks ago when Trump bombed the crap out of Iran. Israel released their report on how much damage was done. Yesterday, there's Peter Doucy of Fox Zillia Mohoane. Today marks the final day of a historic visit.
Speaker 7: And Netanya, who is leaving his host with some bad news. According to a New York Times, Israel has concluded that some of Iran's underground stockpile of near bomb grade enriched uranium survived. American and Israeli attacks last month and maybe accessible to Iranian nuclear engineers, according to a senior Israeli official.
Speaker 2: That's interesting because I heard a completely different report on MSNBC where you would think you'd get the reverse of these, in which it said the report stated that the uranium still exists, but it's buried so far down underneath so much rock it will be inaccessible to Iranians without a major project that would be quite visible. I don't know why I got reverse messages on this.
Speaker 1: But I watched that report last night, and I'm pretty sure, like his next sentences. On the other hand, many authorities, as I believe it is totally inaccessible.
Speaker 2: Yeah. I wonder why I am Fox went with that and MSNBC went with theirs. But anyway, well they didn't though, that's my point, he said. Some people claim this. Other people are claiming that, yeah, it wouldn't be You'd have to move in all kinds of graters and bulldozers and all kinds of different things to get down there and be pretty visible from space. I don't understand the argument. I've heard this a couple of times today in light of this report that what the bombing did was cause Iran to back out of the agreement that allowed inspectors to get on the ground, and now we have no way of what. No, that is just dishonest.
Speaker 1: It is to say the EIA itself for the first time said before the bombings, they're totally out of compliance.
Speaker 2: They're not operating at all. Well and then yeah, they were screaming toward a bomb and no there they weren't allowing anybody to look before and they're not gonna allow anybody to look now. So that's a meaningless point that bothers me. Also, I heard one of my favorite pundits and a really smart guy is making the argument that this has set them back maybe six months, maybe six years. He said, but they're gonna still gonna try to get a bomb and we'll be doing this again. Okay, So what kind of critique is that? That's idiotic? I know, Wow, the marriage counseling worked and they're still together. But I don't think this is the last argument they're gonna have. Well, nobody ever claimed it could be. I mean, it's just what, what a bizarre argument? I know, I hope I don't do this, and I just like, don't notice that I do this. I don't want to make arguments that are that dumb, Like I'm so into one point of view that I stretch arguments that far. I mean, that makes no sense. Six years from now, he might be doing this again.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and what well, right, hold that guy for the murder of a straw man. Nobody has made the case that that bombing has denied Iran a nuclear weapon from now until the end of time. Right, And nobody has ever even hinted at that, because that would be idiotic.
Speaker 2: And they'll stop trying to get one, right, said nobody. Yeah, that's a good point. Wow, that is a strong man argument. All right, that's enough. Yeah, I just was struck, craw And again my craw is already inflamed this week. Good lord, that's got gotta be painful for you.
Speaker 1: Uh.
Speaker 2: Speaking of bb net and Yahoo, really.
Speaker 1: Interesting hatchet job top of the fold, front page, New York Times on old bb tell you about it. After a word from our friends at Trust and will do not do not subject your poor loved ones to the probate process. When you go get security and peace of mind by making an estate plan.
Speaker 2: Now, when you go, like for instance, your craw gets infected, turns into sepsis you die, good lord, do you have no that's disgusting. Do you have your finances in order? If you do not, you need a will and trust and you can do it online. Will give you the website and it starts at one hundred and ninety nine dollars and you start filling in the information step by step and they'll help you through it if you run into a problem through chat, phone or email. When they got the state laws fit for wherever you live. It's really quite the process.
Speaker 1: And you can have all of your important documents in one place with bank level encryption.
Speaker 2: This is such a good idea. You know you need to do it.
Speaker 1: Secure your assets, protect your loved ones with trust and will get twenty percent off your estate planned documents by visiting Trust and Will dot com slash armstrong. That's Trustendwill dot com slash armstrong.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, The Washington dot The Washington Post says Americans deserve a thorough investigation into Biden's health, so they've come around details to go.
Speaker 1: Yeah, my attitude has not changed on that. We had to throw investigation. The results were unmistakable. He was old and senile, and they were covering up for it with a complicity of the press.
Speaker 2: I know you've got the best argument now in that what could you possibly tell me right that would be interesting at this point?
Speaker 1: Or is poured in that Adolf Hitler sought to take over Europe and kill lots of Jews. No, we know, we know, and that is absolutely worthy of the Hitler Dang, Michael, come on, I know you're sick, but come on, that was a gratuitous mention of the Chancellor of Germany of the thirties and forties.
Speaker 2: Thank you.
Speaker 1: So. Top of the fold, New York Times, Page one, How nittnyawho prolonged the war in Gaza to stay in power, secret meetings, altered records, ignored intelligence, the inside story of the Prime Minister's political calculations since October seventh. There are three guys who teamed up on this, Patrick Kingsley, Ronan Bergmann and Nathan Odenmeyer. I think it is an absolute master class in a hatchet job, hit piece and just practically ridiculously biased journalism. And I don't think for a second bb netanyaw who is a saint, no or anything like it. No, he's half a crook. He's enjoyed power for a very long time.
Speaker 2: Longest serving prime minister in Israel's history.
Speaker 1: Many many sins, many imperfections, many mistakes. I am not some sort of fanboy, but I'll just hit you with part of it. Six months into the war in the Gaza Strip, Benjamin netnw who is preparing to bring it to a halt. Negotiations were underway for an extended ceasefire with Hamas, and he was ready to agree to a compromise. He dispatched an envoy now at a meeting. He needed to get his cabinet on board, and he was going to hit him with the plan and blah blah blah, and one of the super conservative coalition members said, Hey, we're here in a rumor that there's a plan in the works that includes this, and that we cannot back that. In fact, you know, if you are thinking of going for that, you won't have a government anymore because we will leave the coalition.
Speaker 2: Blah blah blah.
Speaker 1: So the prime minister was forced to choose between the chance of a truce and his political survival, and Netnya, who opted for survival, so he didn't go for the ceasefire he could have easily had, just because he wanted to stay in power, says The New York Times.
Speaker 2: Well so, but reality was he couldn't have because that group was not going to go along with the ceasefire.
Speaker 1: So right, so the government would have fallen apart. So nobody would have agreed to the ceasefire first of all. Secondly, you can you can interpret and misintert virtually every sentence of the article.
Speaker 2: There was a ceasefire plan.
Speaker 1: That served Israel's interests that Hamas would have agreed to.
Speaker 2: Maybe, like every.
Speaker 1: Single sentence has a giant if in parentheses next to it, but they presented as clearly he could have had peace but chose to stay in power.
Speaker 2: Long Article two. It's just ridiculous. Our tennis players are given the world what for at Wimbledon. Happy to see at USA, USA America, among other things we can bring up to speed on stay here. So Michael wanted me to listen to a joke to see if I thought it was okay to play on the air, and we will play it on the air. It is a little edgy, a whole Barbie diabetes. Barbie is getting a lot of attention. A few more details after Greg Guttfeld to promote inclusion. Mattel has introduced its first Barbie with type one diabetes. I know, and they.
Speaker 1: Laughed at me when I tried to pitch aides ken.
Speaker 2: That's fine, what a joke to make. Yeah, but it's well I think in today's age you would they would probably have an aid skin. Who do they think.
Speaker 1: They're to promote inclusion? I assume that comes from some press releases.
Speaker 2: As you pointed out earlier, the type two diabetes cause cases the prime related. Well, so if you're going to get diabetes most of the time, it's type two, right, And then of that, because I know somebody with type two is skinny, so you don't have to be fat to get it apparently, Oh no.
Speaker 1: Indeed, yeah, In fact, I was regretting my choice of words saying obesity.
Speaker 2: It's a weight.
Speaker 1: Related Arguably, there are very very few skinny people with type two, but it happens.
Speaker 2: But why don't they have type two? See, that would make more sense, though, Barbie with type two, since I know several kids with that. I got no fn idea.
Speaker 1: I know.
Speaker 2: I'm just trying to figure out what the woke world thinks they're doing. Sure, sure, yeah, I get it. I just I can't imagine. And I'm looking here. It's the first time I'd looked up the pictures that have the her pink insulin pump and then the little pink thing that she wears on her arm to monitor and all that sort of stuff. And she's still very attractive. Okay. Is this going to make the world a better place in any way?
Speaker 1: Well? And I hope Barbie can manage her symptoms and keep her blood sugar at the proper levels and live a long, healthy line.
Speaker 2: This is one of my new questions I'm asking as a plastic doll. This is one of my questions asking for this sort of thing that I wish more people would answer, Like I was asking the question about that. I went to the American History Museum in New York that used to have Teddy Roosevelt on a horse out front on a statue and was famous in the movie. Every kid had seen it, but they took the horse down during the George Floyd Summer craziness because Teddy Roosevelt was on a horse and there was indians neck to him. My question was, was one person, and I mean one, can you find me the one person on earth whose life was made better by taking that horse statue down first, You and I'd be willing to include anybody in the next one hundred years, right, And I just wonder that with a lot of examples like that, is there a single person like when you announce at the beginning of your meeting, I just like to before we start here at the holiday inn, we're holding this real estate convention on the land once owned by the pocketas I mean, is there one human being on earth that you can explain to me how that made their lives better?
Speaker 5: One?
Speaker 2: Come up with one? And I don't think you can. So why are we doing.
Speaker 1: This crap meaningless virtue signaling slash shows of ideological purity.
Speaker 2: By the weak minded? Yeah, I don't know. So if there is a kid out there that has type one diabetes, see, I think you might be able to come up with one here wouldn't be very much. Might be able to come up with a little girl as type one diabetes and has to wear the monitor and she feels self conscious about it and now doesn't that which is nice? Yeah, I have nothing against that.
Speaker 1: I will reread this note from JT in livermore, WTF. I have no problem from a free market point of view. If they think they can sell motar dolls this way, more power to them.
Speaker 2: But what does it.
Speaker 1: Even mean to have a doll with a disease that can't be reflected in any way by the actual doll. I mean it would be like making a Barbie in declaring that she was born with only one kidney. One kidney Barbie. With respect to diabetes, she doesn't have any internal organs, let alone of pancreas, nor does she have an immune system.
Speaker 2: Thus she can't suffer from an autoimmune disease like diabetes anyway. Oh, you guys think low intelligence? Can He's a dullard. He's like, he's under ninety, probably barely employable.
Speaker 1: Yeah, well, speaking of dullards, you know that's unfair. Hakeem Jeffries is a very bright man. He is the already leader of the House of Representatives. He is also a serial face tune app abuser to make himself look slimmer, not just his face, but his whole body. A series of pictures have emerged, and you can tell because the background has symmetrical lines of one sort or another that get distorted by the filter. There are at least four pictures in recent days in which he has used a filter to make himself look thinner.
Speaker 2: Why is he doing that? I mean, I've seen him enough to know he's not a big.
Speaker 1: Fat guy, nice a little zofti, but you know he's got a desk job.
Speaker 2: Is a little picture. He looks like the average American man, right, Huh? Is his staff doing that? Or is he's not self conscious himself? Is he recently divorced?
Speaker 1: Because he's also dressing in a way that's like excessively young looking.
Speaker 2: That makes way more sense than anything else. Yeah, look into his personal life. Is he back on the.
Speaker 1: Market looking to legislat a little get together if you know what I mean, a little hot caucus?
Speaker 2: Huh wow, I'm gonna filibuster this or something too? Now that one. Now, if you miss an hour or a sign of the podcast Armstrong and Getty on demand Armstrong and Getty