Speaker 1: Do you feel faster this year?
Speaker 2: I wouldn't say I'm faster. It's just like when I'm on the in the open field. I think I just got another gear that uh people haven't seen, so they like yo, deeople ain't no use that fast, but really can move?
Speaker 3: You've described last year or do you your play is awful? How would you describe it this year?
Speaker 2: Since coming back from injury. I can see the level of play just getting better and better weekend and week out. Uh, just taking day at a time just to be the best met I can possibly for the team.
Speaker 3: Does does having fewer uh running place from scrimmage do set give you more explosive guests on the stop receiving? Nah, you rock through just drop.
Speaker 2: I mean two people talking one time, I can't answer both.
Speaker 3: Question you missed a couple weeks ago that you guys just made it a priority to get the deep ball going new offseason. How do you think that's coming along? And how did it come together for you today?
Speaker 2: You know, it's crazy as as we worked that play at practice, that was like the last option to be thrown and so uh, you know, Brock just being the quarterback he is and just whenever he sees something, he's gonna let it go. As you can see, like, I really wasn't running like one hundred miles per hour, but once I seen I look back and seen Rock getting ready to cock and the throw it, I had to speed up. But that's just something that we work on every every year in camp, and we slowly progressing to get better at it.
Speaker 3: How much do you think adding that and more to the office this year has made you, guys even more dangerous.
Speaker 2: I think it is way more dangerous because I feel like you can't just cover the endbreaking routes like they normally do anymore, and gotta cover the whole field.
Speaker 1: He's throwing a better deep ball.
Speaker 3: They did say last year because people always talked about you got an average arm and all that stuff.
Speaker 1: I don't.
Speaker 2: I don't listen to what the people say. I'm pretty sure he don't either. But it's been consistent, are you guys?
Speaker 1: He's so many explosive place today and the last couple of years you've been more of a methodical, first down type offense. But do you guys have the impression when you get to a huddle at Obviously, any play you call can be a touchdown.
Speaker 2: Correct, It's just the culture that we have here and the guys that we have whenever they get the ball from I mean, you can see Brock get out there a little bit, try to scrambled a little bit, but from Christian Uh, the Jews killdle Ba and it's just go on down the line. It's just like the culture that they build here and just what we practice on every day.
Speaker 1: Uh that you and you and brand and are closed and you are both rooting for each other. Is there any sort of friendly competition on the team.
Speaker 2: Though, you guys are nah, well co Nah, it ain't no friendly competition at all. At the end of the day, we wanna see both of both of uh, both of us to see it. And you know, we just push each other to be better day in and day out. Y.
Speaker 3: A couple of home games you interactive to your little boy on the field before and and those clips have gone really viral. What does it mean for you to just kind of be able to share that those moments with them?
Speaker 2: I mean, I mean everything ever since I had 'em, I can I can say like the level of play and the focus and determination I have for this game has has went to another level, cause it's not only in my playing for me, I'm playing for my family. So like whenever you know what I'm saying, get to see him out there, he having a good time. It's just give me more energy to go out there and just make place