Speaker 1: Hey buddy, Hey Scott, how you doing pal?
Speaker 2: I'm great.
Speaker 1: We're back for another exciting episode of Serial Killers.
Speaker 2: Yes?
Speaker 1: Should I play a thing?
Speaker 2: Sure?
Speaker 1: How about.
Speaker 2: This one?
Speaker 1: Do you remember the Jonas Brothers one? Do you remember I went and listened to I went back. I wasn't feeling well the last couple of days, like two weeks ago, and uh, so I went back and listened to a lot of our old episodes. They were so much better. Why because we like we we like, we enjoyed each other.
Speaker 2: Probably because we were in a bigger studio and all the way here and it can just go like that to you.
Speaker 1: And we talked to each other.
Speaker 2: Well, every time I try and talk to you now, usually you just play a jingle saying like a time tailer save with a bull chat.
Speaker 1: No, but I don't know anyway. So we had the the Jonas Brothers one. What was it called? Uh? That song? It was good though?
Speaker 2: Two guys at this spoon?
Speaker 1: Yes, which is spoon? Yeah?
Speaker 2: Have you?
Speaker 1: I don't know where that went?
Speaker 2: What sky are you gonna say?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 2: What's gonna say?
Speaker 1: Do you think we could do? You think we could pay Brody to like make us a new one? Sure? Because we need a new theme song.
Speaker 2: We do.
Speaker 1: We can get farm the fresh dairies incorporated into it.
Speaker 2: Well, don't you have stacks doing one?
Speaker 1: Nos? Well, he just does the little intest for me. I want like a song?
Speaker 2: You want a song? Yeah?
Speaker 1: We did, like a cool hot song. Please please please, you know, like a Serena carbon songease, please please please?
Speaker 2: Poor cereal cup?
Speaker 1: Sure? What would be bowl? My ball?
Speaker 2: What will?
Speaker 1: All right?
Speaker 2: Well? Review all the cereals for you?
Speaker 1: Okay, like, thank you? What needs wonderful? I'm so sorry that I said anything. Let's get started eating.
Speaker 2: Don't let me be fine.
Speaker 1: But you're singing chilly. You you're just being You're being silly.
Speaker 2: People might find it funny.
Speaker 1: I feeling like that Ciskel and Ebert clip that has resurfaced lately. Did you see that?
Speaker 2: I didn't see This is school any You know who they are? Yes, the movie reviewers? Yeah, yes, thumbs up down. Yes, Okay, there's a clip circulating now on the interwebs. Okay, you know with how the two of them would fight. Okay, yes, so they didn't anyway.
Speaker 1: All right, Andrew, so we've done one of these before. It's it's it's one of the earthy cereals. It's it's actually a General Mills product, but they hide it very well because they don't want you to know that it's theirs. This is Ratio Trio.
Speaker 2: Yeah, maple almond crunched keto friendly.
Speaker 1: You excited for this?
Speaker 2: I am? Maybe I'm just excited to be here with you.
Speaker 1: That's cool. Ratio makes a lot of different products, Like they have yogurt dress.
Speaker 2: I don't like the shape of the squares.
Speaker 1: They're not squares.
Speaker 2: I don't like that. Look at that.
Speaker 1: It says squares, but they're certainly not square.
Speaker 2: Oh no, this looks scary.
Speaker 1: Okay, Welleen is on the way, Are you good creepy squares? You're such a weirdo you are. By the way, this is the new cereal of the week. You know we do. We always do a new cereal every week in case you didn't know, Yeah, this is the podcast you come to for new cereal.
Speaker 2: Well, you always ask me too, do you want new or old first?
Speaker 1: Yeah? I don't care what you want see see.
Speaker 2: Have you noticed maybe why you don't like it as much because you don't ask Andy what he wants.
Speaker 1: By the way, speaking of General Mills, so you know the Kelsey mix that we did a couple of weeks ago. There apparently is a limited edition locker version of it. And they told me it was available at Walmart, and then it was sold out, and then it was available again. I asked them for a box and like, ah, it's available at this link. So they're not sending me one. But that was the PR company. It wasn't General Mills, because General millses. Look at that box right there, that box, thank you very much, General Molls. And that box is full of gushers and fruit roll ups and all kinds of halloween uh.
Speaker 2: And so what are you gonna do with it?
Speaker 1: I'm gonna give it out for Halloween. You don't have kids coming.
Speaker 2: I want gushers.
Speaker 1: I'll give you gush.
Speaker 2: I love gush.
Speaker 1: You can know the gushers.
Speaker 2: Thank you.
Speaker 1: You know what else was in there that unfortunately sat for three day?
Speaker 2: Tell me?
Speaker 1: Yeah? The gogurts?
Speaker 2: Yeah, oh man, I love gogurt too. Hold on, I'm not eating expired gogurt.
Speaker 1: It's not expired at all. Look, it's cold, it's glogurt. Look Frankenberry's on there.
Speaker 2: That's fine.
Speaker 1: You try one.
Speaker 2: I will not Why expire dairy is not expired.
Speaker 1: It's good for ntil November something.
Speaker 2: If I were to get sick from this, how would you get sick? I would literally come to your house and please come all your toilets.
Speaker 1: Look, Frankenberry, what a cool guy. You try one?
Speaker 2: You try one, I'm not doing it.
Speaker 1: You do it?
Speaker 2: Why because it's set in an unrefrigerated environment for three days.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but I don't think it goes bad. You don't think expired, it's not expired. You don't think it's room temperature.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you know this needs to be refrigerator.
Speaker 1: It's cool in here. I put it in the refrigerator this morning.
Speaker 2: It is not cool in here. This is actually warm in here.
Speaker 1: All right? Whatever?
Speaker 2: Do you see what he tries to do? Keep refrigerated, it says, right there.
Speaker 1: I know it sat on the big pouch refrigerator a media.
Speaker 2: Do not thaw and freeze.
Speaker 1: But I follow the direction. Just said refrigerat immediately I did.
Speaker 2: After it was sitting out at an eighty degree room during the week.
Speaker 1: I think you should try it.
Speaker 2: I will not, okay, because it won't be bad at first. It'll be bad later when I'm home by myself.
Speaker 1: Saying glow in the dark tubes, shut the lights and Andy, is it gonna glow? What do you think? Oo wooky? That's kind of cool. It's actually you know what I'm gonna do. I'm gonna bring these home and I'm gonna put them in the trick or treat bucket. I'm gonna save them till Halloween and put them in the trick or treat bucket. It's health.
Speaker 2: Give kids what yogurt? Don't be that house. You would be that house. Well, it's not like, hey, kids, do you what's some yogurt?
Speaker 1: It's not like I'm gonn give them raisins. You know, raisins are better than yogurt. I don't know about it.
Speaker 2: If someone gave me dairy, I'd be like, what are we doing? It's like give me a baby belt cheese?
Speaker 1: What was the worst Halloween candy or what? Or or something you ever got that you can remember? Like I hated getting the freaking wax lips? Like what am I gonna do with this? And you were supposed to be able to eat them? But yeah, that's gross. All the all the bottle, the coke bottles with the goo inside of it, the wax bottles. Those were disgusting.
Speaker 2: I'll tell you it was. Oh that is too bright. It was the one they were like caps.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I like those bottle caps. I think that Willy Wonkam made those.
Speaker 2: No, they're gross. I can't do those. I love nerds. Nerds were great, and I love having come in the little box.
Speaker 1: Look at you with the walkers.
Speaker 2: Yeah, those were good.
Speaker 1: Then the two sides slid open and there's orange on one side and cherry. If you've got the full box, right, I'm talking right right right, you got the baby box.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Anyway, let's eat this ratio here with with our Farmland Fresh dairy spookie shapes, organic milk.
Speaker 2: Fine, they're not spooky shapes, they are.
Speaker 1: You're just saying that because it's Halloween on the way. Yes, three grams of sugar, ten grams a preteen nine crams of net carbs preserving and it has a little colon before ratio. I wonder if that means your colon? Right? Look, is that that's a colon? What isn't it? I wonder if they're like trying to be like colon it's good for your colon and they put a colon on it. Al almonds and stuff. What I sure hope not? Yeah, I would write who you tasted it? Yes? O, yep, there it comes. Come on, man, oh my god, it was right. Finally zip it.
Speaker 2: I give it a bowl and a spoom.
Speaker 1: I want to spell it out.
Speaker 2: Do you want me to get the can?
Speaker 1: No, I'll swallow it. Where'd you give up?
Speaker 2: I give it a bowl and spoom. Folks, if you're using Stevia in your cereals, please I just saw the chunk in your mouth. No no, no, no, here here, here, here? What do you just do?
Speaker 1: I put it back in a cup.
Speaker 2: Can I throw the cup out?
Speaker 1: No? I need this spoon.
Speaker 2: I know what you're gonna do with that.
Speaker 1: I'm not gonna do anything with it. I'm sorry. It gets nothing.
Speaker 2: If that even touches me. No.
Speaker 1: Do you think I would I would put spit out cereal on you?
Speaker 2: I absolutely do. Come on, I absolutely do.
Speaker 1: No.
Speaker 2: Remember when you fed me twenty three year old cereal?
Speaker 1: Yes? But I didn't chew it first.
Speaker 2: I don't know you spit at me before. I remember that when you left you?
Speaker 1: Yeah? No, I don't. All right? Also found this can? I you can't throw it. We need to take a picture with it next.
Speaker 2: That's my new review system.
Speaker 1: So also, when my child dragged me to Whole Foods found this Cascadian Farm organic cinnamon oat clusters, I couldn't believe that we hadn't done it before, because I kind of thought we did. But you know what I was thinking of. I was thinking of Oh's you know, of course, Yeah, Oh, Quaker used to make them, and I believe Post makes them now if I'm not mistaken, Yes, it's Quakers only one guy, Yeah, your dad?
Speaker 2: Oh's yeah, Post?
Speaker 1: Well you know what now I need to look. I gotta look at Serial KILLERSPC dot com because that plug I believe. I believe originally it was Quaker uh and now Post makes it. If I'm wrong, you know I'm wrong. I love that you have the weather up, honey. Oh's the ACU track radar. Post.
Speaker 2: I got it this way when you do the weather.
Speaker 1: Look that much fun you're choking me in that picture. Yeah, cotton candy, cap'n crunch, got some gross puffins there, and post O's Look.
Speaker 2: At that old studio. We had so much fun.
Speaker 1: Look at a TV. Yeah, I can't even have a TV.
Speaker 2: And no, you can't have anything in here.
Speaker 1: Golly, that reminds me I was watching Leave It to Beaver over the weekend. Wow, man, different times. Fifties.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I tell you, you weren't even doing things and you weren't even alive in the fifties.
Speaker 1: No, of course not. So these look like Okay, so, if I had to describe them, they look like Cheerio's honey nut cheery with a little oat stuck to it in the middle. Right, Yeah, honey nut churios with some oats.
Speaker 2: Okay. Oh it smells like Plato. No, yes, it does. The smell the guy with the stars, Plato, Oh, the toy. When would I have smelled Plato, the Greek philosopher when I can't?
Speaker 1: All right? From their fresh dairries, organic two percent reduced fat milk.
Speaker 2: Let me tell you something, what are you good?
Speaker 1: No?
Speaker 2: I don't understand why they don't do a taste or smell test on cereal.
Speaker 1: Oh, I'm sure they do.
Speaker 2: It's unpleasant to smell this.
Speaker 1: Well, this smells like cinnamon.
Speaker 2: No it doesn't. It smells like Plato.
Speaker 1: You have tastes like cinnamon. I like it. It's got a nice cinnamon taste, which is how it's advertised. There's not pretty nice right, and you have to like like gandhi, Oh my god, she would not go near this thing.
Speaker 2: To be honest, I don't think there's a lot of cinnamon in this.
Speaker 1: You can get hit with cinnamon.
Speaker 2: I did not get hit with cinnamon. I did hit with cinnamon. Would be like cinnamon apple, cinnamon cheerios. This kind of tastes like a light version.
Speaker 1: Now you're just trying to like pretend you know what you're talking about.
Speaker 2: I love that, love it for five years. You just think that you could just come in here, sit down. I'm the cereal expert. I'll do to you like I did Timmy or Mikey in the sales department. Never let him come up here.
Speaker 1: Did you know that it's certified organic by Oregon Tilf? Who Oregon Tilf?
Speaker 2: Who's that?
Speaker 1: I don't know. It must stand for something. Okay, I'm giving you four balls. I like it. You like cinnamon cereal. That's good. It's probably a little okay for you.
Speaker 2: I'm gonna give it like three balls.
Speaker 1: Also, they're creating a wave of cascading change and they are.
Speaker 2: Look at that.
Speaker 1: Did you say three Yeah?
Speaker 2: It's good. It's just good. Okay, Yeah, nothing to write home about no.
Speaker 1: I actually was about to write home he was good. What oh no, that's that sounded like a It sounded like a crow. I was like, what's going on? I'm scary yelling from the other room. Okay, Diamond, Diamond is up to no good.
Speaker 2: So now what do we doing?
Speaker 1: We're gonna take a break.
Speaker 2: Okay, and why are you there?
Speaker 1: What?
Speaker 2: What are you doing?
Speaker 1: We're going to be back right after this.
Speaker 2: Beat us and we're here, we are.
Speaker 1: So listen in that box that General Mill sent us, they sent us Reese's Puffs bats. We've done it I Halloween. They yes, they definitely, they definitely redid the bats box. They, you know, change it up a little bit every year. Can you give me the big giant box? Please let me move your newspaper? Yes, thank you. Stop, I give it to my parents. Cut it out, don't look at the paper, go sit on the toy that ye.
Speaker 2: Let me just let's look in here. Yeah that's a good crush.
Speaker 1: Yeah, some of these classicides. Well, you love when I send you the comics. Yeah, let me look at that.
Speaker 2: No good news, no good news?
Speaker 1: Did you get that box and just throw in a foot Stop My eighty year old parents like to read the newspaper.
Speaker 2: They like news day. Yes.
Speaker 1: So anyway, a couple of years ago, uh, twenty twenty one to be exact, monster Mash came out. Okay, that was a mix of all the monsters, right, uh. And they introduced what's her name? Come on, what's her name? No? No, what is her name? Is it on the back?
Speaker 2: Frankenstein? No?
Speaker 1: The girl, the new girl that they brought out, Carmela, Yes, Carmela. That was the Karmela apple one that was in. So this we try that? We did, of course, come on, I don't remember trying that. Of course we tried it. So this is now called Monsters Frightful Friends. I mean it's probably very similar with all new marshmallows, so we have to try it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, right now they all just live together in the chateau, the monster Chateau. How nice is that?
Speaker 1: Look, monsters have pets too, they do. You might have to match.
Speaker 2: They're Scratch, who's Carmelo's snake? Meal Berry, who's Booberry's cat? Igor who count Chocola's spider?
Speaker 1: Yes, yes, yes it's weird?
Speaker 2: And Benny who is the bat?
Speaker 1: Would you mind shaking it up and shake you've got to shake your backs, shake your catty candy, the very good.
Speaker 2: So let me tell you some then, people that had spiders as pets, were you good? People that had spiders as pets and snakes, were you good?
Speaker 1: I think those are the people that had the the like the contact lenses that were different colors, way early on, before it was a thing, it was creepy. Yeah. I love that.
Speaker 2: Your creepy radar is like colored context So scary.
Speaker 1: Careful with that, dude, scary careful? Are you gonna rip it?
Speaker 2: I'm not.
Speaker 1: Again. Thank you to our friends at General Mills for the box.
Speaker 2: Oh fun ew what this is an unappealing We.
Speaker 1: Definitely did not have this one. This is they changed it up a bit.
Speaker 2: I don't like the lime green.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but it's all berry flavored, okay, artificially berry flavored. Frostage here with monster marshmallows. Also Ciria glaado, artificial isle de bias e, artificial malvo. Those are marshmallows. Monstros monstros, those are monsters. Yeah.
Speaker 2: I just like that. You were so like defensive when I said.
Speaker 1: I don't like to tell you, like, well, they're all berries, okay, so it's a it's a weird conglomerate of green and purple and marble whatever in bats. And it's weird, dude, It's so weird.
Speaker 2: It's so spooky.
Speaker 1: It is very spooky.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's spooky.
Speaker 1: Okay, Farm and Fresh areas two percent reduced fact organic milk. Yes, please. Now you know one of my favorite servers of all time, Count Chocula, hands down. You love it. And it's only around this time of year. When I was a child, it was around all year long. Yeah, not anymore. Sorry, And in another another two weeks or so, you can find on the sale rack you can find boxes of Count Chocula. He's very frank and Berry.
Speaker 2: It smells like kicks a buck. It smells like berry berry kicks.
Speaker 1: It does a little bit. Oh my god, No, it smells like frank and Berry. To be quite honest with you, what what well, that's what it smells like. You wouldn't really know, because the only cereal you know is berry Berry Kicks.
Speaker 2: Is wonderful.
Speaker 1: This pretty much is Frankenberry. They should have this all year round, you think, so mm hmm, Okay, I'm gonna move into the Monster Chateau. That's where you belong. Yeah, what would they. Yeah, but you can't. You can't have monster cereals all year long. Why there's a Halloween e you know?
Speaker 2: Mm hmmm five?
Speaker 1: What m hm really mm hmm, I give it.
Speaker 2: I give it four as a berry berry kicks with marshmallows.
Speaker 1: Okay, I wonder if that's what you said the last time we had it.
Speaker 2: Probably it was different.
Speaker 1: It's slightly different the colors. The colors are different. I don't even know if it was that one. Yeah, Monster Mash, that's what it was. What we give that? What would we give Monster Mash?
Speaker 2: Oh?
Speaker 1: Look at you, dude, didn't even look at that. Swear swear right hand, swear everything. Look, you gave it five balls. I gave it four back in twenty crazy m I'm glad that Newman put that there.
Speaker 2: Thanks Newman. Yeah, Newman's the best.
Speaker 1: Let's see what are we right? Well, there's all we'll do Halloween cereal this year.
Speaker 2: Can I read it in your voice?
Speaker 1: Yes?
Speaker 2: Yes, yes, Monster Mash. September twenty seventh, twenty twenty one. Well, there's only one new Halloween cereal this year, so guess this is our Halloween episode. We'll draw the fiftieth anniversary Monster cereal from General Mills Monster mesh, then onto a really good blueberry so for Mom's best and some disappointing frosted flakes.
Speaker 1: That's exactly how I would have said it. Yep, did we take a break? We did? Right?
Speaker 2: I don't think we did.
Speaker 1: I think we did. We definitely, yeah we did. I played that thing? What I played? Diabetes? You had a good caption, Oh here we go, monsters, monsters, frightful friends. I like that. Well that's a weird marshmallow? What is that thing? This is good? This is good.
Speaker 2: Let me see what are you doing? I'm looking at your Instagram?
Speaker 1: Can trying to make fun of me?
Speaker 2: Yeah? Okay, wouldn't I If you don't follow him or any z Scottie b huh, he posts the most dad dad castions of all time. Just say no, I had a really special day at the Staten Island Zoo with our friends from Northwell Health at Stett and Staten Island University Hospital. Got over my fear and held that snake.
Speaker 1: Like why is that funnier? Silly to you? Like? How you tell me? How I should have worded that? Tell me?
Speaker 2: How have you ever seen the videos of like gen z versus gen X versus millennials.
Speaker 1: I don't have time for that.
Speaker 2: I don't have time for videos and silly riff raff. Yeah, but clearly have time to post. I would have just wrote I got to hold a snake thanks to Northwell Health and Staten Island Hospital.
Speaker 1: I think it's more descriptive the way that I did it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you give like a small Well.
Speaker 1: The fact that you like to make fun of me means I'm doing my job. So I'm proud of myself.
Speaker 2: Did you know that there are only two km out stores left in the.
Speaker 1: Continues not anymore contiguous?
Speaker 2: Dude? Contiguous?
Speaker 1: Yep?
Speaker 2: Oh okay, big words in the contiguous United States. One of them is in Florida and one is right here on.
Speaker 1: Long Island anymore.
Speaker 2: Wait they shut it down.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's closing. Uh by the time this airs, it'll be closed. Wow. Yep. Now the only one left is a small mini kmart in Miami.
Speaker 2: Well, I tell ya, they went bad when they made like mega Kmart. What was it super k Mart?
Speaker 1: Well, they just Jake Mart. Yeah, there was super k Mart, there was Big k There was all kinds of stuff. My favorite commercial, my favorite commercial of all time, though, was the kmart commercial from Obs for like ten years ago, right, I just shipped my pants, remember that one?
Speaker 2: I don't, come on, I don't.
Speaker 1: That's a classic commercial.
Speaker 2: I'm sure it is. I don't remember it.
Speaker 1: And I shipped my bed, yes.
Speaker 2: So I feel like I I remember where the kmart was growing up. It was across from the Toys r Us.
Speaker 1: Yeah, there was a huge one of Penn Station rip to that there was in Pen. Say, you can get to there from the Long Island Railroad lobby there whatever you Cloak corridor and you can get it on thirty fourth Street upstairs outside.
Speaker 2: I had no idea there was one in New York.
Speaker 1: Yeah, wow, lots there were more than one.
Speaker 2: But I think they sold like a mix of everything.
Speaker 1: It was a Target, Yeah, you know. It was a Kuddy Target. And that's why they're not here anymore because they never really got with the times. They were still having old school blue light specials.
Speaker 2: Aka what your grocery store would.
Speaker 1: Be if you had oh uh, thank you for listening to Syria on.
Speaker 2: Any cash just stuff check it. We don't take Apple pay. We take cashier's checks only.
Speaker 1: I gotta I gotta tell you the Amazon Fresh is now starting to build again in my town. They had stopped it for almost two or three years. Yeah, they built the whole freaking thing and then they just stopped and left dormant empty for two years and started again.
Speaker 2: I'm not a conspiracy theorist, but what are they doing in the.
Speaker 1: Fresh I don't know what if they put in there, I'm not I'm really not interested in shopping there. I'll check it out once just to see, but that's like no control. I want to at least beat beat beep myself. I don't want to put things in the car and just walk out the door. I don't trust it. What about sales and coupons and I don't you.
Speaker 2: Know, I don't want to beat beep beep.
Speaker 1: No, I like to beat beep beep.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you do like to beep.
Speaker 1: Let me tell you. When I go to the shop right and the beeper is broken, the volumes all the way down because it's like broken, I hit volume up and sometimes it doesn't work, so I'm like go across the thing and it doesn't. It doesn't beep, you know, and I have to just look and see it. And it's no fun, buss you, It's no fun without the beep.
Speaker 2: I'm sorry, I really hope that they fix that. Grocery stores, if you're listening, please turn on the beetep beeps.
Speaker 1: You're too young to remember when it was cash registers before the beep, like pre beep bro it took a lot longer. All the products were stamped with with prices that priced gun for everything. The cans had that purple ink on top eighty nine cents. Yeah they had, they had. They had a price everything about to hit me with that. I used to use a price gun when I worked at this the rich the discount price.
Speaker 2: You don't have one sitting in your eye, saken, You probably do.
Speaker 1: I don't. I should have taken one click click and you turn the dial click click. My my price stickers were always perfect. I could go to some stores and it would be like dollar sign period eighty nine and the cent sign. No, that's stupid. You could either do dollar sign decimal eighty nine or you can just do plaine eight nine cents sign. You can't do it all those other ways. Yeah, it drives me nuts. Oh my god. And the millennials that put the dollar sign after the number, who does that? You see it all the time Instagram and TikTok all these dumb kids. How much is it? Eighteen dollars? Eighteen dollars? Sign you dummy.
Speaker 2: I've never seen that.
Speaker 1: Oh I see it frequently, drives me. Yes, I am you.
Speaker 2: Just when I was talking about a video, you said you don't have time, but meanwhile apparently have time to rage bait.
Speaker 1: Im over to where people are put my bananas. I could do what I do, not bruise my bananas. Please please, I.
Speaker 2: Have this octobuddy thing and it won't stop sticking everywhere anyway.
Speaker 1: Look at that. Thank you for that's what it's supposed to do. Thank you for listening to serial Killers. Please follow us at serial Killers PC.
Speaker 2: Follow him at z Scottie b where you could see some hilarious Follow me at Andrew Pug.
Speaker 1: Please follow our good friends at Farmland Fresh Dairies at Farmland Fresh Dairyes, an.
Speaker 2: Important one follow is Farmland Fresh Dairyes. Oo, okay, we gotta go.
Speaker 1: When you're standing at the milk case, Andrew.
Speaker 2: Don't look for the very good yes.
Speaker 1: Yes, all right, thanks for listening. We'll see you next Monday with an all new serial Killers. Maybe a bull chat at some point. Who knows until we see you again, say Crunch, Andrew.
Speaker 2: I have to go back to my monster chateau.
Speaker 1: Get on your purpose stake, Crunch, Crunch, I didn't know if we ended. No, we did, Okay, Bye Bye,