Speaker 1: Everybody.
Speaker 2: I am like weirdly freezing.
Speaker 3: Kill all pets. All pets must.
Speaker 2: Die, All animals must die.
Speaker 3: Animals have the rights to wear wigs.
Speaker 4: Give animals wigs, give.
Speaker 3: Animals more die, Give animals more piercings.
Speaker 5: Give animals the ability to order a collar necklace off.
Speaker 3: Sheanne put more litter boxes in schools for animals who also go to school. Okay, so basically the lore behind this poster is, we did this show for urban outfitters in Tucson, Arizona, which was so funny, Like.
Speaker 5: Y'all, we don't have a single episode where you need to be doing.
Speaker 3: We don't keep it up next time you see me out, like run up on me like that.
Speaker 5: Because the thing that I think thought the Colonosco meet up, Like I think that's what I am at.
Speaker 3: Did you see it? Kui?
Speaker 6: Wait?
Speaker 7: Is it when like you guys were leaving the store?
Speaker 5: Yeah, yeah, yeah, you're getting You don't have a single episode where.
Speaker 7: Y'all need to get I saw, but like Josiah's walking out and he's like petrified walking through the crowd.
Speaker 3: It was giving Shane Dawston.
Speaker 5: They were giving like zombie like literally like call of duty zombies.
Speaker 3: I hate every fucking second of that show.
Speaker 5: It was so funny, Like I'm I'm not like actually making fun of it, but it is funny because it's us, So I can't help but be like girl, like you would have thought Lady Gaga was in there.
Speaker 2: Literally like the windows.
Speaker 5: Were all glass and every time he came down the stairs, so we started hitting the windows and from the inside it literally sounded like they were going to break in. It was like and like people slamming their phones against itself.
Speaker 7: Was like.
Speaker 3: Also, someone had me sign their copy of Infinite Jest, which really but the lore behind this poster. As we were in the car and people started like circling the car and they just had it outside the car and like someone like was like shoving it in the window, and I was like, oh, can you grab that to my manager and he was like sure, and like I think they wanted it signed, but I thought they were giving it to me, so I just stole it from them. And then we proceeded to protest every airport we walked in with it like holding it up with it.
Speaker 5: We kept holding it up and be like give dogs wigs dye your dogs like.
Speaker 3: And people were like random ship terrified of us. I have videos also.
Speaker 5: We just kept going up to people and like pointing at it and they would just go like.
Speaker 2: And like just pointing at it. And like Josie and Drew would like.
Speaker 5: Go up to cars when we were waiting for our uber at the airport, would go up to cars.
Speaker 8: And go in there window be like, let the dog, let the animals turn drag, Let the animals be great.
Speaker 3: Let animals have wigs.
Speaker 7: Wait. So that's like, yeah, was it an actual protest thing?
Speaker 3: No?
Speaker 5: No, No, A fan made it and we we were like carrying it around feels like going to like a protest, like having your sign, and you're like people probably think we're like trying to make us statement with this huge.
Speaker 2: Sign just holding it around.
Speaker 5: So Druid Josie just started being like you give dogs wigs, like yelling.
Speaker 3: Give dogs more piercings, Like dogs deserve piercings. They have the right to wear piercings and wig they do like that with us.
Speaker 5: Doing that in Arizona, like literally, I know they saw us and they were like I've never seen a liberal like that in person, Like but it was just.
Speaker 3: Like shouting that in Tucson Airport.
Speaker 5: Also, it's so funny because the thought bubble and it just as I hate bisexuals over and over and over again. And at one point we were on like the transit bus at the airport and Josie had it open and like this lady was looking at it was like.
Speaker 2: And like she was the first person to read it.
Speaker 5: And Josie got so embarrassed just like folded it and put it away and like started looking away from her, but she was just staring at Josie like huh, which would be so like odd. I guess if nobody like uses their iphon the wad like like the dog like that with a thought bubble, that just as I hate bisexuals like fifty times, like it.
Speaker 3: Seems like the most as someone in their mid fifties, that would be the scariest thing I've ever seen in my life where it's like air oh wait, are we switching up?
Speaker 2: I just realized us doing that at the airport.
Speaker 5: Like I would be fucking terrified if somebody like was going around the airport.
Speaker 1: Acting like that.
Speaker 5: I'd be like, I literally pray they're not all my flight, Like, please don't get all my fucking plane.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that was my carry on on the flight. But I do plan on sending.
Speaker 6: It back because but I stole its so much joy, Seriously, do you need it back? But like if it's bringing us this much joy, I genuine was like damn me, and you were talking about it, I was like, I know this is someone's friend group's like favor.
Speaker 3: I found all the pictures that I'm gonna put on posters next then they the protest around LA. These pictures are like there's like a level of iron just like there's a level of irony to them that even I can't comprehend that I'm laughing at. Like it's not even like they're inherently funny, they're actually fucking stupid. But like there's now the shutterstock dot com at the bottom kills.
Speaker 5: Me bro Ki for like pet Co or pet smart for like Halloween or something.
Speaker 3: But yeah, yeah, Tucson, Arizona was Gorgiana Grande. We went for like a movie. Yeah, we went for like literally thirty six hours and we stayed at like the nicest hotel I've ever been at my entire life that had like a two hundred and forty foot water slide, like three pools, like three golf courses, Like we didn't get to use really any of the amenities because we were there so shortly. But the second oh we went, we were the only people there because it was a bunch of like people in there, like middle aged people that like their bones would probably turn to powder if they went down the fucking water slide. Like it was like it was one of those sides see.
Speaker 2: Their bathing suits come out.
Speaker 3: There, Yeah, like they get like snapped by a than nose in the middle. But it was giving like us just going down it the entire time. And I also so I have a wound on my arm right well, I rode the water slide once. Also I wrote it illegally. There was no attendant and I hopped the fence to go down.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and then when we went back up, we were like we should just go up.
Speaker 5: A woman magically appeared, so I think they had like a camera or something and they saw Drew just like shoot down without anybody around.
Speaker 3: But I have I am injured on my shoulder.
Speaker 5: Oh yeah, he got tossed around so much he spread his shoulder.
Speaker 3: I'm suing this city for real, Like I'm suing twoson Arizona, Like I.
Speaker 5: Am not getting the joy being at that pool made. It was so funny because the night before we went to the pool and like Josie drew ot in and it was like such a nice pool and we were like, damn, no one is at this fucking resort. But it's literally because it was like only fifty plus year olds and they were all asleep by seven pm, so no one was around. And when we got there in the morning, the pool was packed and we were like, fuck, this sucks. And then we went to the pool that had the water slide and we were like, oh, this one was made for kids, and nobody is here because we're supposed to be at the other one. We were having the time of our fucking life. It was so fucking fun I played.
Speaker 3: Dead several times and yes pictures.
Speaker 5: The water, like, oh my god, I just need a water slide. And then Josie was like, yeah, you guys should like just get your money up so you could have a house with a water side in the back.
Speaker 2: And I was like, I actually.
Speaker 5: Don't know how much money it would take for you to be able to sustain that, Like in my head, you have to be like a gazillionaire to have a water slide in your backyard. But also there would be something so humiliating about having a water slide in your backyard. But I guess then it's I would be living my beauty and the beast.
Speaker 3: Uh.
Speaker 2: Justin Bieber, Justin Bieber, Yeah, fantasy.
Speaker 3: All right, guys, let's take a moment to deal decalcify our pineal glands so we can open up our conscious to higher frequencies and higher powers.
Speaker 9: What your penial gland pineal gland? Like your penis No, no, No, It's in the middle of your head. It's like the most important gland in your body. And it's all calcified.
Speaker 3: From pesticides, mercury, fluoride which is in toothpaste and water, sugar, caffeine, alcohol, and tobacco, which.
Speaker 2: I have all of that, like.
Speaker 3: All day long. You need to be getting enough sun.
Speaker 2: Would you eat the calcified crust off of my pineal gland?
Speaker 3: Yes? I would save you.
Speaker 10: Mmmm.
Speaker 3: That is so loud today.
Speaker 5: No, it's always loud. Our fridge is the loudest thing ever. When I'm sitting in the living room, sometimes it feels so eerie at like one am, and I just feel like like it feels like my brain is being zapped and I'm about to be fucking abducted.
Speaker 2: Oh fuck, we didn't troll our neighbors. Did you talk about that?
Speaker 5: In the last episode, we have new neighbors and we had like weird beef with them, not really beef, but like our landlord was just being annoying and was trying to give up my parking spot to the new neighbors. And I was like, I've been here for a long time, Like that is my fucking spot. Also, the parking lot in our area sucks balls. It's so hard to navigate.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and I have a bigger car than the neighbor. So I was like, bro, what like this is my spot, bitch, I've been here for like six years.
Speaker 1: Give me my.
Speaker 5: Yeah, like we're put some respect on my name, Like I've given you a lot of money to fucking stay living in.
Speaker 2: This scary ass apartment.
Speaker 5: So I was like starting basically beef because of our landlord, because she kept trying to pawn off my spot, and like one time the neighbor went and took my spot and I was like, oh, hell no, this bitch is gonna learn because I'm fucking unemployed and I'm here all the fucking time, So you leave for work tomorrow and I'm moving my car right the fuck back.
Speaker 2: And that's what I did, And I didn't leave the house for like three days park my territory.
Speaker 5: But then, like we all of our new neighbors are all very social people, and like, this is the first time ever I've heard so many people just like in the building and I went.
Speaker 3: To it was giving like real party vibes. Okay, it was. It was literally the party they threw was the most spooker vibe ever, Like just based off of the sounds, it literally felt like a fake party was being thrown in a movie, Like I can't describe it. Like the only song we could understand and knew and heard was a b babadoob song b babadoo be b baba dooo be.
Speaker 2: But that was the only like song that was like a real song that played.
Speaker 5: Everything else was it literally sounded like the back It was like of like a Girl's episode when they go to the party and it's just.
Speaker 3: Like it was like it's literally.
Speaker 5: Like that.
Speaker 2: Like literally sounded like a fake party.
Speaker 5: But that one we forgot to troll because I really wanted to do what we did last time, but like a week ago, our neighbors were on the front porch.
Speaker 3: Ey eh.
Speaker 5: Our neighbors were on the front porch having like a really loud conversation. And when I went into my room, I was like, Hi, about to go to bed, and I heard it, and I am so fucking nosy that I propped open the balcony door and I just stuck my head through it and I stood there for fifteen minutes straight listening to them, and I was like, oh my god, this conversation is just starting, and it's like two am, and they're gonna keep sitting here talking. So then I dragged Josh and drew into my room and all my speaker in my room, I started playing the caveman like bar.
Speaker 3: We played it so fucking loud, and like at first they like kind of ignored it. They were like, oh, like, we didn't hear that. Then the second time we played it, they were like the dude was like, did you did you hear that? And she was like, oh, no, I didn't hear that. It's just a car passing by. It's like a scooter or something. And then we played it like six more times and by the end, they were like, oh, they were like we got to go, Like this is actually like I'm not fucking with but it's actually so stey.
Speaker 5: And then they're like, it keeps getting louder. It's like getting louder, it's getting closer. What is that like that person? Like they were freaking out. But then I pushed it too far and I started playing.
Speaker 11: I played like gay sex sounds, gay sex sounds, and then they were like what is it?
Speaker 1: Oh?
Speaker 5: And like I feel like they started to notice that we were just trolling. And then I started to play like explosion sounds and like police.
Speaker 2: Sirens and guns and gun.
Speaker 1: And then they just started to ignore us.
Speaker 5: And honestly, it was really sad, like it felt like a little kid trying to get a parent's attention and then they're just like kind of over it, Like you got the attention you were looking for and you want more and your parents just like bro like, but.
Speaker 3: It did work. They went inside.
Speaker 1: Yeah, they did go.
Speaker 3: So if you ever got noisy neighbors, just play the caveman screams and gay porn sounds and they'll just go inside.
Speaker 1: They'll just leave.
Speaker 5: But yeah, last night I watched Nightmare before Christmas and it was awesome.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that movie sucks, dick boring as fun, art styles terrible.
Speaker 5: But you're gay, Okay, I'm gonna tell your parents.
Speaker 3: I'm not gay. I'm going to do your parents know you're gay?
Speaker 1: That a thing?
Speaker 3: Do your parents know you're gay? I'm not yes or no, I'm not yes or no? Do your parents know you're gay?
Speaker 2: One time I told my mom and she went, I literally told my mom about a girl.
Speaker 3: I like, god, literally just like, not you too.
Speaker 2: Yeah, She's like yeah, she's like seriously.
Speaker 5: Like and then I just never spoke to her about it again because she's weird as fun.
Speaker 3: But she's filled the action.
Speaker 1: She's lucky. Ate me up and she fixed me.
Speaker 3: But do your parents know you're gay?
Speaker 7: It's a yes or no, yes or no, no, No, it's okay.
Speaker 3: You can come out one day, you can come out one day. It's okay.
Speaker 7: So I've never figured out how to get past that question. That is such a hard question to figure out.
Speaker 2: Do your parents ask you that? Or you're saying you can't figure it out for yourself?
Speaker 3: No, that was like like this was something about a clown, Like a clown was like gay or something.
Speaker 7: What No, that was like those those like riddles in seventh grade. That was it was like, oh, did you know if your hand is bigger than your face, you're gay? And then you would like hold it up and they would like smack you in the face.
Speaker 3: Yeah, or like how do you look at your nails?
Speaker 7: Yeah?
Speaker 5: I think I'm gonna be a Disney adult for the rest of the year. That's kind of my lide. Like I've been seeing the videos of people at Disney and it's fall coated. But also, I just had this revelation last night at Rain's house because like she had the fireplace on. She gave me a bunch of treats. Rain treats me like, wait.
Speaker 3: No, we need to go back to the There was something I needed to bring up talking about Doc Martins and shit, you're gay. No, No, I lost it. I lost it. Hold on, let me think about it for a second.
Speaker 5: Well, yeah, being at her house, you say, with the fireplace, watching night before Christmas before I went to bed, I was like.
Speaker 3: Y'all really watch that terrible movie.
Speaker 7: Huh, dude, what is your beef with that movie?
Speaker 5: It was, Oh, if it was called me by your name, you'd be so happy.
Speaker 3: Why call me by your name because it's gay.
Speaker 7: That movie's not gay.
Speaker 3: Yeah, No, that was like the straightest movie ever.
Speaker 7: Like, how is that movie?
Speaker 2: I guess it has a straight ending. It has a happy ending.
Speaker 1: Actually that movie has.
Speaker 2: Like oh the I think of that movie is so sad. It's actually very happy.
Speaker 3: Yeah, because Oscar Isaac makes me want to have sex with him.
Speaker 2: Oscar Isaac.
Speaker 3: Whoever the fuck his dad is? I forget the.
Speaker 2: Guy who plays his dad.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's not Oscar Isaac, but it's like, is Oscar Isaac doppelganger? I want his father at the end of that.
Speaker 2: No, he's not like Oscar Isaacy, but he is very sexy.
Speaker 3: You know, this shows the Boomafoo. Yeah that was my sexual awakening.
Speaker 7: The Boomafoo is your sexual awakening, not the little Lemur? Okay, well what else are we supposed to think?
Speaker 5: The two dudes, I don't remember any of the humans, and I just remember the Lemur.
Speaker 7: All I can think about is the fact that there's I thought that that was only a lemur.
Speaker 10: The two guys look, oh, I'm a very.
Speaker 3: What the fuck is this? Was it real or with a puppet?
Speaker 1: A puppet?
Speaker 3: I have a puppet but no, they have like bouncing around.
Speaker 5: And yeah, but he talks like I think like maybe they had a real Lemur at one point, but no, that's a puppet.
Speaker 2: He would like fucking move around and talk.
Speaker 3: Are you sure did he talk? They had to have had a real one too.
Speaker 7: Well, you're asking me if this is a puppet. This like clearly puppet in this photo.
Speaker 2: I know you're making me freak out because I'm not looking at you.
Speaker 3: I'm saying what I'm saying. They had a puppet, but they also had.
Speaker 7: A real had like salk footage of a Lemur jumping around.
Speaker 6: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Do you all remember that big fucking tree. I wanted to go inside of it so bad.
Speaker 2: Yeah, there's a big tree and night there before Christmas too that you.
Speaker 1: Can go outside.
Speaker 3: Yeah that bust.
Speaker 5: Well that's my vibe with Sexy back by Justin Timber, Like I can't hear that song.
Speaker 3: I can't. I can't see red lights if I walk into a room and it's red, it's stunned. You're like, yeah, I get it immediately teleported.
Speaker 2: But yeah, I think I'm gonna be a Disney adult this year.
Speaker 5: And then last night I stayed up too late because I was looking at tiktoks of people going to Disneyland.
Speaker 3: Right now, and like, do you watch the guy that collects the pins?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 3: I love him so sweet. He completed a collection today.
Speaker 5: Like, I am very prone to making fun of Disney adults.
Speaker 3: But I understand there's a fine line. Yeah, I mean, you can be normal and fucking be a Disney adult, but or you can be like a fucking freak bitch. And like if you're there's.
Speaker 5: Something once you got those fucking button ups with the patterns on it, the Disney patterns.
Speaker 2: Oh, Like, I think that's pushing it.
Speaker 5: Like when you have like the seasonal button ups for your Disney adulting.
Speaker 3: When you wear onesies, when you wear like onesies of the characters to Disney, that's pushing it.
Speaker 1: That is crazy work.
Speaker 7: I once was at Disneyland. I got so excited that I when I saw a hidden Mickey, I pissed myself.
Speaker 3: Mmmm, that's schizophrenia.
Speaker 7: I wasn't at Disneyland.
Speaker 3: No, that's the hidden very central park. The hidden Mickeys are a mass hallucination by a mass hallucination by all Disney adults.
Speaker 2: But is it not actually a thing? I thought it was a thing.
Speaker 3: No, it's it's a mass hallucination.
Speaker 7: It's a yeah, it's a sign up.
Speaker 5: What because in one of the videos I saw like there was like Mickey's head made out of leaves on them.
Speaker 7: That's interesting that you saw that.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's very curious.
Speaker 1: No, but it was like, guys, I could show you.
Speaker 2: I actually was thinking it.
Speaker 5: I was like, did this person do this or do they just like have this on the floor there and it's like cemented in so that people could take videos.
Speaker 3: No, I'm telling you it's like mass hysteria, like burning the Witches of Salem.
Speaker 2: But now when I tell you this one, you'll like, you'll believe me.
Speaker 1: Oh my god.
Speaker 2: And then I went on a crazy artiers.
Speaker 3: Oh see, can we talk about how bad Nightmare Before Christmas is?
Speaker 5: Oh my god, bro, that's it was actually making me really sad because I was like, damn, funding, like this does not get put into me. It's really dark, like it is so insane the work this movie took, like a stop motion movie like that.
Speaker 2: The whole cast is like does such good voice acting?
Speaker 5: Danny Elfman like destroyed all the music, like it's so good.
Speaker 3: Like everyone was in their bad movie is.
Speaker 5: So good and I was just like, oh my god. Also, I was like, how did they make this ship up? Like people just be making ship up?
Speaker 9: I know.
Speaker 3: Tim Burton is like freaky deep and also like.
Speaker 5: Christmas the thing before that or no, it's like a fully original story.
Speaker 3: I think it's the original story.
Speaker 2: But the stories anymore.
Speaker 3: No, literally, Disney like is canceled, Pixar is canceled. Actually dream Works is cooking right now, but it's all fucking that punk ass animation. Like please, like add some sauce and fucking flavor, please, I'm begging you, and like, also can like a canka, like hurry the fuck up with their new movie, because the people that made Coraline are making a new clamation and it looks like spooky vibes. It looks like fucking lit. But yeah, no, my Nightmare before Christmas Lander is not real. That is a great movie. I just need to like, I need to see this.
Speaker 2: I want to see it.
Speaker 3: He's bad.
Speaker 2: This was the craziest video I saw.
Speaker 5: I saw a video I won't put it on here, but there was this woman who was like my my Disney like outfit for the day, and she just had whoever was filming it, literally film her ass, like she has a huge ass and she just had it filmed through the parking.
Speaker 2: It's like, really freaky.
Speaker 3: Get on your phones right now and look up Spider Man. And the first fucking videos that pop up are not Spider Man. They're like slim, thick batties in Spider Man costumes with their knockers and butts hanging out. And that is a psychological operation to destroy the West. We are all controlled. We are all controlled by sexuality and our sexuality, y'all. Just look at it. Just test the waters. It's it's gonna be a sexy, hot girl in a Spider Man outfit.
Speaker 5: Okay, maybe I am schizophrenic. I really can't find the Disney and it's starting to scare me, Like I can't find the like the Mickey out of Leave.
Speaker 3: Yeah, then I think I really, like was.
Speaker 5: Just so in my bag about like my hallucinations of how fun Disney could be. The thing is I always feel like this. I'm always like, oh my god, Disney would be so fun. I fucking hate being there, like it's fun in idea, being there is a fucking nightmare. Being around that many people freaks me out. I can only think of the worst things that could possibly I.
Speaker 3: Was gonna say last time I was there and me and O'Ryan were like genuinely like terrified that a mass shooting was gonna happen, and we convinced ourselves, so we left. We convinced ourselves, you're crazy. Yeah, No, I'm fucking crazy. I'm fucking but I do.
Speaker 1: Really want to go.
Speaker 7: Have you heard about the like ultra exclusive Disney adult like membership.
Speaker 3: Yeah? Yeah, like rule thirty four. Look up rule thirty four on Twitter, like rule thirty four, mickey, and all the information about it will come up.
Speaker 7: There's like some restaurant that's like really expensive.
Speaker 3: Have you heard about the drama?
Speaker 2: I bet it sucks, dick, Yeah, I bet that.
Speaker 3: There's drama in Tea. So like when basically there's a ten year waiting list to get into this like club, ten to fifteen years, this couple finally got accepted, and I think it's like twenty four thousand dollars a year, twelve thousand dollars a year to be a member in this club. But you get like one hundred and eighty like passes to Disney, and you get like a bunch of guest passes, you get all of this like free merchandise, so by the end, it like essentially pays for itself, but there's very strict rules that like, you can't do certain things with these passes. You can't blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah. Well, this like couple, like I can't remember what they did, but they like either like filmed inside of their Oh no, no, no, the husband was found passed out on a bench and quote unquote reeked of alcohol. So they kicked them out of their membership at this club in Disney, and so they started suing Disney because they were like, oh, he was just tired, like da da da da dah, he's probably fucking black out drunk. But like they were trying to get their membership back and then they lost a lawsuit. So then the couple just started leaking all of this shit about this club and they were like, well, all of the members they get access to this like certain merchandise, and then there's very strict rules on not reselling it. But this second they get it, they put it up on eBay, and there are items from this thing that like Disney collectors buy because they're like super rare. So like these people are making thousands and thousands of dollars off of just the merchandise, and then they sell their like tickets and they like give their like passes to this club to like friends and families so they can come in and buy merchant. It's just this like weird, like awful like scam that people are running where by the end, like they get their membership, but they start profiting off of it like insane amount.
Speaker 5: This is insane. The fucking mug is going for five hundred dollars.
Speaker 3: Yeah, there was like an ide girl of the mug, the ugliest fuck me when I'm looking at you.
Speaker 2: Me when I'm drinking out of this in the morning, me when you.
Speaker 3: Do a full beat of makeup. Girl, that mug is ugly as fuck.
Speaker 2: See, once you start wearing these, it's a wrap. Yeah exactly, Like this is cooked.
Speaker 3: You're cooked and fried.
Speaker 2: Your eared in your ear.
Speaker 3: You're done. What is that from again? You're over? You're done, you You're done.
Speaker 5: The amount of pictures I take of Rain's like cat jinks when I'm there is ridiculous.
Speaker 2: Is really cute, It's so cute. And he was laying on me while we were watching the movie, and I was like, so fucking happy because I guess Asol would do that, but Azell would annoy me because Azel would she shed all over me.
Speaker 3: Oh little meat, Chaz. There is this clip of jd Vance that I'm sure y'all have seen, but it has been seared into my brain forever in a way that like I don't know if I'll ever shake the sheer terror in fear it sent through my body, Like I actually like when I see his face now, I'm like genuinely triggered because like the clip of him interacting with those fucking donut shop workers is, Oh, it is the most horrifying, like robotic, demonic thing I've ever seen. They asked him, the employees were like, it's it's the most awkward conversation ever. Then the employees are like, what do you want? Like what do you want to eat? Like we can get you whatever you want, and he was like he answers them by saying whatever makes sense, which I don't know what, like, I don't know, like what the fuck? But it literally felt like it literally felt like I had seven days left to live after watching that, Like it was literally giving like the ring I think you're.
Speaker 7: Just triggered by gay politicians.
Speaker 3: No, literally, that fuck couches freak bitch it like genuinely creeps me the funck.
Speaker 5: I cannot wait to see the debate between him and Tim Walls because he has peas for a brain. Oh, we were talking to rain about like the IQ level test. I would love to know JD Vance's IQ level twelve.
Speaker 3: Soon has come to town.
Speaker 10: Thank you for letting this guys in here, o' JD somewhere from much president's year.
Speaker 3: Okay, where did you who let this happen? Interested? You know, random sortbro and stuff here?
Speaker 11: Hollow?
Speaker 3: Are you work here?
Speaker 5: I'm in here is the beginning of your laugh?
Speaker 3: Okay, okay, how about.
Speaker 5: Her? They didn't cut her out?
Speaker 3: Just everything? Yea, here some sprinkle stuff, some of the seven rules?
Speaker 7: Just how is you splicking around?
Speaker 5: About four years before?
Speaker 3: Okay? How long you been here? Okay? Good?
Speaker 11: Yes, uh, well we selected this place.
Speaker 3: I didn't have been here for twenty years or four years? Or he's also giving like I don't think he's ever had a real conversation in his life. Well yeah, why did he ask them that? And did? I don't know if I just like fucking hate his guts and he freaks me the fuck out, so I hyperanalyze anything.
Speaker 5: Well, no, because he like what he was expecting is like he was literally expecting to come in and it'd be like when like a late night show brings like a famous person in the person it's like.
Speaker 12: Oh my god, I can't believe Whendy Congud's here.
Speaker 2: Like it's like that, like, oh my god, like Harry.
Speaker 1: Styles is my donuts shop, I'm freaking out.
Speaker 5: Bitch's JD vans Like they don't want to be fucking serving him or talking to him. He's like the worst person on the planet.
Speaker 2: And he's like he's like expecting them to be like, my god, how are you liking Georgia.
Speaker 5: We're so happy you're here, but they're just like what the fuck do you want? Also like so weird, like just that empty space with all these photographers around for somebody who they don't fuck with, Like it's just so awkward.
Speaker 3: Although he did not know.
Speaker 2: I don't think he's ever eaten a donut.
Speaker 3: No, whatever makes sense is like the most dark sighted thing you can ever say, Like that's very dark.
Speaker 2: Whatever the normal person would usually get.
Speaker 3: Is what I mean. Yeah, like that's very fried cooked, dark sided energy. But well we saw Joker too, shout out Imax, shout out Warner Bros. After in Fighting as that was iconic. It was iconic. It was very iconic or iconic.
Speaker 2: Part was the fact that Lady Gaga came out after.
Speaker 5: We.
Speaker 3: Gaga came out after Gaga came out after it, and it was horrifying, Like I don't think you'll understand like what that person means to me, and seeing her in the flesh that close with that very little amount of people legitimately, Like when I found out she was going to be there on the way they, my heart sank to my ass and I like went silent, and I was like, oh my god, Like this is like Lady Gaga, like like seventh grade me, like making the crystal glasses Lady Gaga, like literally Lady Gaga that we watch music videos till three am, like once a week, like like this is like real life Lady Gaga.
Speaker 5: The thing is like I knew she was gonna do a Q and A after, but like I don't think I really digested that information, and I when going into it, I was like I don't really care, like it'd be cool to like talk, like to see her talk about it, but like I didn't think I would be affected by it. But when she was about to come into the room, also, the silence in that room waiting for her to come in like very people were all like so terrified, Like there was just like this aura in the room of like, oh god, it's being scared. Like everybody was like kinda scared, and it was a Q and A and we had to ask the questions. And when she came in, it was only like twenty seconds that everybody was silent. But I had no plans on asking a question. But when they came in with the mic, she was like it felt like she maybe looked around for five seconds and nobody had raised their hand yet. But I was so uncomfortable and scared because I was like, oh my god, everybody's flopping, like we're all flopping. Nobody has a question. So I just shot my hand up and asked a question. And then I had to contain eye contact with Lady Gaga for like fifteen minutes.
Speaker 2: While she answered my question. She is terrifying. Y's like good.
Speaker 3: Also, she literally looked at me like literally five times, like she was obsessed with me and Enya would not let me ask this after the movie, and I think it would have been a banger even if it flopped, It would have been the funniest thing I ever could have done. But it would have been like very disrespectful because she was taking it very seriously. But I wanted to ask her, so was that like a documentary? Was that real? Like are you okay? There was bombs and guns and stuff like you I literally it.
Speaker 5: Was just like, please don't do that, because I don't know if she would find it funny, Like.
Speaker 3: I heard Aska thought it was funny.
Speaker 5: No, I yeah, and I thought it was hilarious, but I don't know if Lady Gaga would be like.
Speaker 2: Hmm, like, I don't know if she would.
Speaker 3: I don't think anybody in the room would have laughed. They would have thought as being dead serious too. But the ultimate like gag of it all is after the Q and A, which I wanted to ask a real question, but they like literally took the mic from my hand.
Speaker 5: They could sense the dark seted energy and Drew's annoying ass wanted to be the last one to ask the question, so after every question, he was kind of like looking around and like seeing if they were gonna stop, and he just wanted to be the last one to speak to her.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and like, what what's the problem, guys? She was like, Oh, by the way, my god, I'm gonna freak forgot. I'm gonna freak the fuck out. She pointed at me and Enya in the back of the fucking crowd and was like, oh, by the way, like I know, oh who y'all are, Like I've seen y'all and we're in like a room full of like other influencers, and she like, oh my god, I'm like literally.
Speaker 2: About the Yeah, I was like I felt like I.
Speaker 3: Was being punk and she like looked at us and she was like, wait, I know wh y'all are. Let's like get a picture together.
Speaker 5: So she was like I've seen you guys before, so fucking so she's seen the still.
Speaker 7: Don't know if this is a fucking joke, no fucking way, what And then did she ask like, oh, like, where's the guy who did the period simulator? Like I love that?
Speaker 5: Oh no, she she was like, dude, that guy is so weird when he's on screen. It makes me feel so weird and inspired her and she inspired her movie it felt like she was seeing the joker in real life.
Speaker 3: The joke line. Yeah, but we did get a picture and it was so gaggy and she hated.
Speaker 2: It and she did not fuck with me.
Speaker 5: She asked to take a picture with everybody, and everybody she was like that was a good question, like, thank you so much for coming being so nice. I went up to her one I blacked out like I'm not kidding, I don't remember I look so goofy in my picture because I was like I don't remember, Like I.
Speaker 2: Literally after the picture, I like all thought, know you saw me.
Speaker 11: I said just the wrong way, like I literally was like it felt like I got flashbanged.
Speaker 1: I was like so stun I walked the wrong way and I just like.
Speaker 5: Walked around and I had said hi to her, and she didn't say hi back.
Speaker 2: She didn't say a word to me.
Speaker 1: She just took the picture and I walked away.
Speaker 3: Yes, and then I was the last person to take a picture, and I made like a little silly joke. I was like, oh, last, and she was like save the best for last, darling, And then we took our picture and then she was like, thank you so much for coming, and looked me in the eyes and I was like it literally felt like I was looking at Doucea in the eyes. Like one thing about Gaga is she is pr trained out her fucking ass, Like yeah, she gives everybody the time of day, like except for me exactly.
Speaker 7: And you know what this reminds me of. It's like when Doua Lipa asked me to make that video with her.
Speaker 5: Oh yeah, yeah, I just saw that video again for the first time, and in my head, you don't move at all in that video, but like you're more like this.
Speaker 7: I was trying so hard to fit in. I didn't know what to do.
Speaker 1: I feel like I'm chill.
Speaker 3: Also, I think that's.
Speaker 7: Like that's like alien vibes. Like I watched that.
Speaker 3: I'm like, that's JD Vans person that was giving JD Vans for sure, JD.
Speaker 1: Vans in the donuts shop. Like you.
Speaker 5: Know what it is too, is I know exactly where your mind was, Like you didn't want to be the guy who's just on the wall not moving, so you feel like you have to move.
Speaker 3: But like one, I was like you were sowing your head huh.
Speaker 7: I was out of my body. I was like astral projecting and like watching myself because I was like, there's a lot of cameras. I feel like maybe this Drenai, you end up seeing this somehow. And I was like projecting into the future and then going back and being like, all right, well then let me just look as cool as I possibly can, like it's easy for me.
Speaker 3: Yeah, well you look cool.
Speaker 7: Oh yeah, that's sure, that's for sure.
Speaker 5: Well, I want to like learn how to bake at one point in my life, Like I want to be the kind of person who could like bake, but it just sounds like so much work.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I was thinking about like starting meal prepping.
Speaker 7: Dude, that's not that's not this. I don't know if that's what she's talking about. Yeah, like like broccoli and brown rice and chicken and tubberware to bulk up.
Speaker 5: Also, like we don't have a microwave. I guess you eat all your food cold.
Speaker 3: Though I love cold food.
Speaker 2: It's so gross.
Speaker 3: I've been eating mapu tofu with pork in it cold as fuck the past for some reason.
Speaker 2: That sounds like it's good.
Speaker 3: It's so good, but I am not getting enough nutrients from eating that um in. You and I are fucking crazy people, like we are actually fucking crazy people because I do. Girl, Oh you're gonna be like, oh yeah, we are fucking crazy people. Okay, So when I fell, I got this cut on my arm and and he's like, no, it's actually like cool, Like I'm kind of jealous, Like cuts and bruises are chill. So we then proceeded to sit on the couch for fifteen minutes punching our legs and arms, giving ourselves bruises.
Speaker 2: I did get a bruise.
Speaker 1: I have one right here.
Speaker 3: Look I got one too.
Speaker 2: Yeah, oh my god, we have it in the same spot.
Speaker 3: We like sat punching ourselves with our knuckle out to give ourselves bruises. And then we like we were like, oh my god, like this is crazy.
Speaker 5: Because I was like, oh, I used to have bruises all over my leg last summer bottom.
Speaker 2: I wasn't really doing anything.
Speaker 3: You were given a lot of top. You're giving a lot of head sleeping around and shit and bruises on your knees.
Speaker 5: I've actually never understood that, Like the bruises on the knees, things like, is somebody like you're giving head.
Speaker 11: Like fucking you're like crawling towards crawling on your knees, like I've never understood. I've never understood why, Like is that what you're doing?
Speaker 5: So, like that's why you get so many bruises, Like I've never understood that. Or someone went someone's like I got crazy rugburn. I'm like, you're being like slid around like I don't really understand. But yeah, I was saying, like I missed having like bruises on my leg, which is a crazy thing whatever, like it's my life, like I seriously, and then I started hitting myself and Drews just started copying me, and we were sitting on the couch. Literally it was right after you walked out the door too, so we were literally just like on the couch, like.
Speaker 3: We don't recommend it. Don't do as I do, don't do as I say? What is it? Don't do as I do, do as I say, so, don't do what I did, do as I say, right, I don't fucking know, brou I can't.
Speaker 2: Believe some people are engineers. I've like realized.
Speaker 5: So I don't watch murder stuff anymore, Like I don't keep up with like murder like docuseries like murder mysteries. But what I do watch is I went from like tornado videos and like weather phenomenons to now engineering. There's this guy who like tells you how like bridges are made, how damns work, like all these kind of those kind of like engineering like phenomenons that we just like have in our day to day life that literally keep us sustaining as a society.
Speaker 3: What it just engineering phenomenon?
Speaker 2: Well, to me, it is like it literally is like a phenomenon.
Speaker 5: Like I can't believe people just like figure that out, Like what the fuck are you talking about? It is so beyond my like area of comprehension. And then I was realizing I was like, damn, I watch a lot of educational shit. I absorb nothing. I could not relay anything of substance to you because I just watch it to like dole my brain out. And I'm watching it and I'm hearing it and I'm listening it, but I am learning absolutely nothing, like no idea how bridges are made, no idea how to read a weather map. Like even though the guy I watched for the tornadoes would in depth describe it scientifically and then show video, I don't know shit still, so I can't believe some people are just fucking engineers, Like that is so crazy to me, Like, how the fuck do you absorb any of that? Like you have to actually just have a passion for knowledge, and I just don't.
Speaker 1: I don't. I don't think I do.
Speaker 5: I think I'm gonna ask my psychiatrist today if he could give me an IQ test.
Speaker 3: Oh, that's gonna be a vibe. You'll probably get like a fifty two, which is really good for you.
Speaker 5: I was gonna say, like, me and Rain were talking about it yesterday and I.
Speaker 3: Thought that, like, you're gonna get be good.
Speaker 1: So it's Rain.
Speaker 2: I was like, I'd be fine with a seventy. And then we looked at him and I was.
Speaker 1: Like, holy shit.
Speaker 5: Like but then I was like, wait, low ki, If I had a low IQ, I'd be like, I'm really scared because I feel like.
Speaker 3: I'm in ye. You don't. You do not have a low IQ. You have like a high IQ.
Speaker 2: I think I genuinely think I have a low IQ.
Speaker 3: I would bet money that you have an IQ above one oh seven. You have an ex you either have an extremely average like you have above a one hundred for sure.
Speaker 1: I would dude, if I had like.
Speaker 3: Anything below one hunder, I will genuinely be appalled and shot me.
Speaker 5: And Ryan were saying, like if I had an extremely high IQ, do you think you'd be a little like, oh, like that's kind of scary because for some reason, if one my friends had like a one sixty IQ, I'd be like, you're the killer.
Speaker 1: Like you're literally the killer.
Speaker 3: All the killers have i IQ.
Speaker 5: That's all I'm saying, you're the fucking killer, because what's her name? The girl who shot Andy Warhol? She had like a one forty, like five IQ, Like she had a really high IQ, and.
Speaker 2: She was the killer.
Speaker 1: She was literally the killer.
Speaker 3: Is there a footage of Andy Warhol getting shot?
Speaker 2: Or no, that's the footage of him getting shot.
Speaker 3: That's the Beatle John Ramsey, John Lennon.
Speaker 2: Wait there's footage of that.
Speaker 3: I think I think so the how or maybe I'm thinking of like the dude. Oh no, no, no, I'm thinking of the dude. No no, no, there's like pictures of it, because there's a picture of a newspaper where he's like getting shot because it.
Speaker 1: Was like ra the plandemic.
Speaker 3: No literally but not. But what I was really thinking of was that one dude that like killed his like child's abuser when he was like walking from courtroom to courtroom.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, that's conn that's iconic.
Speaker 3: Cow kitty kitty cunt.
Speaker 2: Well, I've said it before and I'll say it again.
Speaker 5: I wish conservative crazy people would just like go get a PhD in marketing because they're so good with those names like plandemic, plandemic ea, demon, demoncrats.
Speaker 3: Why is there demon inside a Democrat? Let's have that conversation. No, they tore, but the real thing that they tour with is the Maga fashion show. Have you seen it? They did a Maga fashion show. Was so.
Speaker 1: Not the couture.
Speaker 3: No, it's consoreed down. That's giving pray, this is giving cowboy carty like this little number eight girl, this beat beat, but they're giving indie sleeves here in a little bit. He's really good at singing.
Speaker 4: Actually, Like I am so.
Speaker 3: Wow, Yeah, Maga fashion Show.
Speaker 5: I like I really can't believe it, Like, damn, they have the fucking time.
Speaker 2: That's the thing I don't understand.
Speaker 5: Like, obviously I know there's like blue collar workers who were Maga, but like, why does it feel like they have all the time in the fucking world, Like it really feels like they have the time, but it's literally because that is their hobby. Their hobby is fucking politics, and they're like getting.
Speaker 3: A fucking hobby. Freak bitch, Like you need to start yourself.
Speaker 2: Start fucking crocheting. Bro Like if we gave them like all like crochet kids and clay and stuff, like, they would be fucking happy.
Speaker 1: Wow. That was that was insane. That like I am like kind.
Speaker 3: Of like it's really.
Speaker 5: I don't know if I was silent or if I'm silenced, like I can't really tell.
Speaker 3: It was very unsettling vibe.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, Drew, stand up.
Speaker 3: We're bringing back this segment. Yeah, we're bringing back this segment for today. Yeah we are, Yeah, we are. Okay, fuck, hold on, this is so bad. Can I get the hawk tua burger feathers on the side please? Hawk h a w k O.
Speaker 7: Fuck.
Speaker 3: I was recently in Wait. Hold on, I was recently in Arizona. No one told me not to sit on the cactus.
Speaker 7: That's pretty good.
Speaker 3: Oh, I forgot about these. I dreamed I had to kill my cat to save my mom. I justin Timberland once said bye bye bye.
Speaker 7: Justin Timberland.
Speaker 1: Wow. Okay, how did you think.
Speaker 3: That one like what, No, so I was wearing a thong the other day, don't ask why why pause for laughter, look around like yeah, I really just said that. Well. I had been over in the grocery store and a man said, look, it's a whale tail.
Speaker 1: Pose look around for laughter.
Speaker 3: All right, this one's a deep cut. This one's like really important to our culture.
Speaker 2: Like to hour like emergency intercal No.
Speaker 3: Not even the fans will get it. I was talking to this guy in the street and he really started talking about how he preferred bagged milk over the tried and true American gallon jug. Someone check his hard drive?
Speaker 11: WHOA, what the fuck does that imply?
Speaker 5: Like?
Speaker 1: What?
Speaker 5: Like?
Speaker 12: Okay, that one's like too. I don't understand.
Speaker 3: I don't even know if I want to do these two because so bad.
Speaker 7: I don't even know what.
Speaker 2: Please did you buy all of these on the plane.
Speaker 5: That's the scarier part is Drew just sits there and decides he's gonna do this, and all of these just come out.
Speaker 3: I don't know that. I don't understand this one at all. I was climbing a ladder and my spotter literally let go to drink some waters. So I fail. You had one job.
Speaker 5: Bro, Okay, that's mored just like like an anecdotal story.
Speaker 1: It's not really a joke.
Speaker 3: This one is like I'm not even reading this one, like I'll let you see it, but like I don't. I really, I don't even know if it's finished.
Speaker 5: Yeah, covered a wall and pie call that pie walla that mean.
Speaker 12: I think that's what I mean.
Speaker 3: That was miserable.
Speaker 1: This one is crazy, true.
Speaker 3: I didn't even want to read that one.
Speaker 1: Dude. That was damn that was crazy.
Speaker 5: Going from like the Maga Fashion Show to hearing that, Like, my brain feels like it just got like.
Speaker 3: Bro, it's like literally when you forget to take your pros X so you get brains at.
Speaker 7: Do you guys have iPhone pinkies?
Speaker 3: Yeah you do.
Speaker 1: They're not as bad, but yeah, look at this.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yours are crazy.
Speaker 7: Actually it's really fucked up.
Speaker 3: For so long your thank you? Okay Drew the sye op corner.
Speaker 1: Yeah, we need a palate cleanser.
Speaker 3: How are you gonna play hashtag hard to get when you're hashtag hard to look at? Motherfuckers go to the mall and say these shoes are so fucking hard. Oh my god, and then leave with some anti a pretzels. I make bitches laugh to see if they're missing a tooth. Fuck up. If your house has bugs, you need to include that when I ask who's over there? I love like that's wait.
Speaker 5: All I can think about is when we were talking about being pregnant and how like I can't believe like on top of being pregnant being painful, like you can't smoke weed even And I was like, bruh if I ended up pregnant right now, that baby's coming out asking for a dizzy Like it's not asking for like a cram, like it's literally like it doesn't need anything, but like.
Speaker 3: A rips dab rips. Okay, can I get the chapel Rohnberger, but make sure it's hot to go.
Speaker 2: You're like gonna send me into like spiritual psychosis.
Speaker 3: Well you're notsing me, you're dissing Ava Pippins.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that was good. Good.
Speaker 3: They won't make flying cars because y'all tank stay on e. I can see all motherfuckers now falling out of this guy talking about I know my car. I know my car, like I got like ten more miles left. That's so funny, all right, that's all I got.
Speaker 5: Well, my media of the week is I started Nurse Jackie, so I.
Speaker 1: F guy he watched that.
Speaker 4: What have I done?
Speaker 3: That song played in my head when you were listening or when you were watching it.
Speaker 5: I was starting to crave watching it yesterday, but I wasn't home so I couldn't. And then for media, honestly, like I've been listening to the same like songs for weeks. Music brings me no joy, but I do like we can make it if we try. By the Soul, by the Silvers, and do I still figure in your life?
Speaker 1: Pete de lo in France.
Speaker 3: Blade's new album Cold Visions is pretty cool. There's like one hundred and fifty billion songs. Did you know the speaker box? And is it the love below? Did you know that's the highest selling like hip hop rap album of all time?
Speaker 1: No, but that yes, that makes.
Speaker 3: Sense, thirteen million copies sold. And when Diamond it's like the highest sill. And I was listening to like Prototype and she sits in my lab, lives in my lab. I was watching this like documentary on Andre three thousand, and I didn't realize how fucking cool he was, Like I knew, like whoever made who was, Whoever's in Outcast is automatically cool. But like I didn't really like look into his life that much, bitch, Like he made I think eighty aliens or whatever aaliens aliens, Yeah, whatever the fuck are you saying. And then he literally like came back randomly one day to the studio and was like basically like a monk and was vegan and like all this shit and everybody's like, whoa, what happened to you? And he was like, oh, well, Like I just realized I was going down like a really dark path and like all these drugs and alcohol that I was doing was like ruining me, and I knew I wasn't gonna be able to show up here and in other places in my life, so I just cut it all out. Bitch. That self dedication and self preservation is so inspiring, and I'm like, bit, that's so cool, Like he's so fucking cool. And then I watched this documentary on Beyonce, which just was like I need to find out the name of this YouTube account, because they made a Beyonce documentary and a Quentin Tarantino documentary and like both of them were like genuine masterpieces, and I was like it. Basically all he does is he finds like clips of these people online or like fan clips or like interviews or like whatever the fuck, like clips of their movies, clips of their music videos, like all that shit, and then he like somehow molds them to like fit his narrative in his like script, in his story line, and it's like, fucking really impressive. Yeah, they're really good. Let me see if I can find them so I can shout them out, because like it really is genuinely so impressive. But the Beyonce one is good, and the Quentin Tarantino one is very informative and cool. And I didn't like know that Quentin Tarantino when he was first directing, was like I'm only going to make ten movies and he's basically done.
Speaker 4: That's it.
Speaker 2: Let me find this box Blow is so good.
Speaker 3: It's also I didn't realize it how long it was. I mean I knew how long it was.
Speaker 5: It's like half Big Boy and then half like Andre, Like it feels like it's like cut into two albums, and it feels like they made their two albums like together, but separately, so they.
Speaker 2: Each had their own thing.
Speaker 3: The other the guy's name is Dodd for d O D F O R D and it's the Cult of Beyonce and then the Quentin Tarantino one. And I'm sure his other ones are good too, but I was like, googled those gups. Don't look at mygs. Don't look at my fucking legs. Actually, I'm so curious what's on there this guy. I love his videos. The uniqueness of memes are very exaggerated. There's certainly a hallmark of the Internet and modern anthropology, but they don't have some distinct psychology.
Speaker 8: They're not their own language.
Speaker 3: I'm gonna try to dispel that exemplified idea of memes and demonstrate how there's simply a medium like any every form of language. And this means that they follow under all of the same characters. He's really esoteric and weird.
Speaker 2: Well, thanks for watching, guys, Goodbye
Speaker 11: Three