Speaker 1: Breed me big, she's sheen am me no ma not hone yo No, what.
Speaker 2: Is your chilenge? Us?
Speaker 1: I am a choker.
Speaker 2: You're life going down before like.
Speaker 3: Round Virgins. Here is a little preview of a new recap series we're doing on Patreon where we recap this week's episode of And Just like that, Oh Wow. To listen to the full recap, go to patreon dot com, slash like a Virgin and become a patron.
Speaker 2: Delicious thank you. In case it wasn't completely obvious, this is an episode with spoilers, So if you haven't watched this episode of And Just Like That, go watch it and come back. I feel like I want to start in a completely random place, which is I want to ask the two of you, have you ever been to a con a convention of any kind? And if so, Witch cons Yes.
Speaker 3: And actually I have been. I'm guessing well, I know that on the show they were at some random hotel. I feel like, realistically, this probably would have happened at the Javits Center.
Speaker 2: There's no other place.
Speaker 3: I have been to conventions there. I've never been to something that was like so specifically female as this convention.
Speaker 2: Was not female. You know it's kind of female. It was, Oh, let's be clear, it was explicitly female, not for women. It was for females.
Speaker 3: Phoebe. Have you done a lot of cons in your life.
Speaker 2: I've been to like radio conferences and like.
Speaker 1: And like journalism stuff, So I don't really think we need to talk to talk about that.
Speaker 2: I've been to multiple podcasting conventions. I've been too many, same.
Speaker 3: And you probably were loving it, no hate it.
Speaker 2: I mean I learned a lot. I'm not gonna lie. I did actually educate myself. But I've also been to DragCon like three or four times. I've never paid for it.
Speaker 3: I was always not a place I ever want to go.
Speaker 2: I was tabling there. I was selling merch for my other podcast, my other former podcast podcasts who shall not be named. And then I've also been to that international whale Conservationist convention that I've talked about before, right, and what yesa whales? Wait wait, Phoebe, Okay, maybe I haven't talked about this. When I was like in college, I was living in London and I went by myself, took a train to Brighton to go to an international whale conservationist convention where I was the only person who was like above the age of fifteen and under the age of fifty and oh my god, can you communicate with the orcas? No, but I did go can you try? I did go to a seminar.
Speaker 3: Can you give us a whale sound?
Speaker 2: Yeah? Oh my god, carline, Paul Chuck, is that you I walked right into that one. I did phebe I did actually go to an orca. I went to a seminar from an ORCA specialist and named ingridvisor, and she did help free the actual willy.
Speaker 3: Wow. Okay, okaya, to back to ind just like that.
Speaker 2: Maybe this is what the Virgin's page pay for. Okay, this is this is still on topic.
Speaker 3: Maybe like a way to structure this is we should go like character by character and talk about each of their structured Can we just celebrate that Jay and Miranda broke up? Oh yeah, Okay. The big headline of this episode is the evil has been.
Speaker 2: Defeated and Chay and Miranda broke up finally.
Speaker 3: But but but I do I do want to give a little like asterisk to that because I think the the show was very deliberate in giving Chay a plotline outside of Miranda. In this episode with their interactions with Carrie as a way to sort of warn us that just because Chay and Miranda are broken up, that does not mean Chay is going away.
Speaker 2: No, that's what I was gonna say. Yeah, the asterisk is that Chay is still a series regular, like gonna be in every episode, probably still.
Speaker 3: And you know, like there their interactions with Carry at Widow Conn. It wasn't horrible, but I still don't believe that Carrie would want to be friends with this person.
Speaker 2: No, it's kind of giving what the show is giving, which is like this person is adding to Carrie's diversity quota, Like Carrie probably has no trans friends, probably has no Latin friends, Like I think she just thinks Chay is interesting.
Speaker 3: I don't even believe that though, Like I I just don't see a world in which Carrie Bradshaw, the most like self centered monster of a person, would want to hang out with this non binary podcaster.
Speaker 2: Actually, okay, here's here's something. Let me actually side with Michael Patrick King really briefly.
Speaker 3: Oh no, not here, Patreon.
Speaker 2: I'm just kidding. But there is a thing that happens rose when you are paired with a work wife or a work they them and like you just and yes, and you are bonded whether you like it or not. Girl, And god are we carry? Have you about microphone away? Rose? You and I bonded against our will, like we were in the same workplace even though we didn't like, we didn't ask for any of this. And yeah, I have red hair.
Speaker 3: So I'm kind of Miranda too.
Speaker 2: And now like we own a business together, and we are, you know, emergency contacts sometimes And like, I don't know, have you ever picked me up from the airport? What is that thing that people would have friends do?
Speaker 3: You've never know that I've ever I've never picked he up from the airport, but I absolutely would. My mom didn't pick me up from the airport last night. I had to take an uber home.
Speaker 2: Oh my god.
Speaker 3: She was tired and doesn't like driving. Yeah,