Speaker 1: Well, we have come in.
Speaker 2: To your city way.
Speaker 1: I gets saying you a conscious cell will be died. Tellan and if you want a little bang.
Speaker 3: And yunie, I come along. Just to be clear, Biden.
Speaker 1: Should not have run again.
Speaker 3: And to be even more clear, he failed this country in the most important job that he had.
Speaker 4: Did you really not have any idea that he was not fit to serve a second term?
Speaker 1: Casey, we're looking forward.
Speaker 4: We are stuck with a madman with a corrupt president in the Oval office, and we should have given ourselves a better chance to win.
Speaker 1: Afradom is back in style.
Speaker 5: Welcome to the revolution, will.
Speaker 3: Coming to your site, going away?
Speaker 1: I get al and saying you a conscious cell.
Speaker 6: On Hennity Show, more hind the scenes information on freaking news and more bold inspired solutions for America. Going up next, Our final news roundup and information overload.
Speaker 2: Our right News Roundup and information overload. Our toll free on number is eight hundred and ninety four one, Sean, if you want to be a part of the program. I had said this for many, many years. I said it at the time when I was on radio. I started when Reagan was president, and I said that I believe that strategic defense will probably one day go down as President Reagan's greatest legacy. And I would believe, I would argue that when you see the Iron Dome and it's shooting, you know, ballistic missiles out of the sky, hundreds of them at a time, fired from Iran into Israel, that is evidence that my prediction was correct. Well, President and Trump wants to take what was started what forty years ago, and now bring it to the next level. And he's talking about the Golden Dome that would protect our entire nation against any missile attack, ballistic missiles, nuclear weapons fired from anywhere around the globe and prevent it from killing what could be hundreds of thousands of Americans or maybe more. I think it probably in his case as well, ultimately one day, knowing that evil has always existed and will continue to exist, probably be his greatest legacy. And he made the announcement with Pete Hegseth earlier this week. We covered it on this program. Anyway, here to talk about this is Chairman Brian mass Congressman Flyer of Florida. He's on the Foreign Affairs Committee, and he introduced the bill with the President in the Oval Office to honor fallen law enforcement officials by awarding a new medal to the families and he himself. By the way, if you don't know his background, you need to know his background. He followed in his father's footsteps. He served in the US Army for more than twelve years. He got many medals, the Bronze Star, the Army Commendation, Medal of Valor, Purple Heart, Metal Defense, Notorious Service Medal. He was deployed in Afghanistan. He worked as a bomb disposal expert under the elite Joint Special Operations Command, and the last improvised explosive device that he found resulted in catastrophic injuries, which included the loss of both of his legs. He likes so many others are. He is a hero and deserves nothing but our honor and respect. And he's been a long time front of this program. Brian, thank you for being with us. We appreciate your time, we appreciate your hard work.
Speaker 5: Yeah no, thank you for having me, and thank you for thinking about this medal of sacrifice that President Trump just had a brilliant idea. Hey, you know what, there's nothing like the Medal of Honor. There's nothing that goes directly from the presidency to the families of these fallen law enforcement officers or first responders or firefighters, and we need to change that. And he looked at me, standing that we were at a memorial for three fallen Palm Beach County Sheriff's deputies, that they were all very tragically killed. We were at a memorial for them. They said, Brian, get that done, and that became the mission, and his son Eric and I and Tiffany's and others, we all started working on it immediately.
Speaker 2: Well, it's pretty amazing. Let's talk about the Golden Dome and what the President laid out, what the vision is. I know it's expensive, but I mean, in this world, knowing world's history, knowing evil exists, I don't really see an alternative. And I think the fact that the President is preparing for it now is brilliant. You saw the reaction this week from both China and Russia. They don't like what the President is doing because they would like to know, in the back of their minds they'd be able to nuke us and get away with it, and that would take that opportunity away. The President believes it's a three year project. It's certainly an ambitious project, but I believe, you know, with AI and technology advancing in terms of warfare, I believe that it's achievable.
Speaker 1: Your thoughts, Yeah.
Speaker 5: You know, And we also know this about China and Russia. They have both deployed offensive weapons into space as well, and so this is something that there's a defense against that they don't want us to be able to defend against them or around. They don't want us to be able to defend against them parking a sub off of our shore, which would be infinitely more dangerous than what the Cuban missile crisis was decades ago. Parking dukes off of off of our coast in Cuba, they don't want us to be able to and this will be high tech and low tech. They don't want us to be able to defend against inexpensive but very precise drone technology and bringing those things to our shores. So all of the capabilities that we bring to bear to protect our borders. That's again to do what is always President Trump's mantra. It's always at the forefront of his mind, protecting Americans, making Americans safer, making Americans more prosperous, and this means, like you said, fulfilling a dream that President Reagan had. That now President Trump says, we had the technology that we can do this for real.
Speaker 2: Well, I mean, do you agree with me that. Remember when Reagan introduced a strategic defense and he was mocked and he was ridiculed and all of those things, And you know what, it turned out to be a stroke of genius on his part. And look at the Iron Dome in Israel. And by the way, it's been deployed in many countries around the world. But it was American ingenuity, technology and his vision that got it got it up. And I was next to the Iron Dome. I've been to Israel many times. I was there when it was fired. I watched it take missiles out of the sky. It's a sight to see it. I got to tell you.
Speaker 5: It's incredible to see it. But also when you see that deployed, you realize that every single time it is intercepting one of those pieces of ordnance in the sky. Those pieces of ordnance are fired to indiscriminately kill anybody that they can in epicenters of population. That's what they're trying to fire them to. It's not to hit just military targets. Is is there an American person that would be in the way of that that they could hit, Or in the case of Israel, is there any Jew, any Israeli in the way that they can hit in that and they would love to hit them, and we have that capability to knock them out of the sky. And we're going to say, let's bring those batteries to the United States of America to all of our borders, whether it's tactical high altitude area defense, to defend or to defend against intercontinental ballistic missiles, to defend against something coming out of the atmosphere and from space, to defend against something coming again off of a submarine or off of a ship, or something that they could bring across to our shores. It's making sure that we have these capabilities. We know that we have the technology for it. Let's bring it to bear on behalf of us, who are the greatest producers of defense articles anywhere across the globe. Let's make sure we have it for Americans.
Speaker 1: How does it work? How do you envision this working?
Speaker 5: I think you envisioned it at a number of different levels. Part of it you envisioned as Patriot batteries or something similar to a Patriot battery, which is what's like the Iron Dome system in Israel. Part of it you envision, like what I said, tactical high altitude area defense, and a lot of this you can layer on top of what Israel has easier because Israel is a very small land mass, but they have a number of different programs Iron Dome and David Sling and the Aero system. So those are all different levels of being able to intercept ordinance coming in from different distances at different speeds, at different altitudes, and these are the kind of things that have to be calculated, but across an infinitely larger land masks that is the United States of America.
Speaker 2: Yeah, pretty amazing. You know, Memorial Days coming up, and I don't think a lot of us spend enough time really appreciating the sacrifice of so many for the liberties that we all take for granted. We think about Memorial Day with thinking about getting together with friends and family and barbecues and for me, you know, Florida Panthers hockey games, playoff games, and the things that we all enjoy to do. And I always try to remind people on these holidays to pause and just just think for a minute, maybe say a prayer for all of those people that gave it all for our country and people like yourself. You know, I can't imagine, you know, you have both your legs blown off by an IED and now you have to rebuild your life and rebuild it. You did at the highest level. But I'm sure that that that that had to be both psychologically and physically, you know, the biggest challenge in your life. Tell us about how that was for you so people really can understand it.
Speaker 5: It was Sean and it wasn't the biggest challenge. It was the biggest challenge because you know, physically what was in front of me. All of a sudden, I'm waking up in a hospital be and Walter Reid with no legs, with no ability to do things for myself, Tubes coming out of every part of me, and swollen you know, beyond you know, well beyond what my size was before from the trauma of this explosion. But not difficult because of who we Americans are and when I was injured in twenty ten, there was fifty sixty seventy men and women a month that were waking up in a condition like my own. And that doesn't count those that were of course killed that we remember on Memorial Day and those that I recovered alongside. We were just pushing each other every single day. You're gonna, you know, walk two laps on those prosthetic lives, I'm gonna walk three laps. You're gonna carry ten pounds, I'm gonna carry twenty pounds. That's that's the American spirit. That's who we are, and that's why we always overcome. That's why we're always better than others, because that spirit's always inside of us and we draw upon it in the most important moments of our lives. And to bring those those fallen service members into it, to go to what you started with on us, Yes, please say a prayer for them, Say a prayer for their families that gave up their patriots, that would give anything to have five more minutes with them or just one more hug, you know, man, bring the feet of tears thinking about it, you know, and not just say a prayer for them, Say their name, read their story, learn about their sacrifice, and inspire the next generation to say, you know what, there was a hell of a lot that was done for my country on my behalf by others that gave their life. What can I do for my country?
Speaker 2: It's so I mean, I cannot ever articulate it as well as you can.
Speaker 1: I'll I'll never forget this.
Speaker 2: Brian and I did this with Colonel North and we were doing these freedom concerts around the country, and we did raise a lot of money for the children of slain soldiers or severely injured soldiers in Afghanistan and Iraq, specifically for a college fund for them. And I remember the trips we made to Bethesda and to Walter Reid, and I remember meeting these young men that had body parts blown off and watching.
Speaker 1: Them in pain.
Speaker 2: I remember one young man in particular. They were they were trying, were hoping that his bone would grow back together. They had all these rods in it and it was so painful. They'd move them and he'd be like screaming because the pain was so excruciating for him. And I remember walking out of those experiences and walking out of those hospitals embarrassed, because, you know, thinking that how can I possibly ever think I have a problem after seeing and witnessing what these guys are going through?
Speaker 1: Does does that make sense to you.
Speaker 5: I think it does make sense, and I think it's the right way to look at it. You know, none of us want people to look at us and say, you know, oh, poor me, poor that guy. We don't look at ourselves as victims. We knew full well the hazards of our chosen professions in being service members, Army, Air Force, Marines, Navy, Coast Guard. You know, we knew, we knew that hazards of it. All of us want to come home to our families. But let that sacrifice be an inspiration that, you know what, you can keep going. You know what, you can pick up your life. And you're not made of glass. If you fall down, You're not just going to shatter into a thousand pieces. And the fact of the matter is, again, we as Americans, when we have these extreme traumatic events, we don't curl up in a quarter and quit and start crying. We own it. We look it in the eye, and we give it a boot in the backside. And I think Colonel North would say it in the exact same way. We own it, and we give it a size ten in the backside. And that's what makes us great. And the more we do that, the more that we inspire somebody else to do that. And I don't think we do it for the sake of inspiration, but it has to inspire other people to say, yep, I can do it, you know. And I'd say this about myself show I'm not special. I'm not a special individual. I'm an American, and as an American, I just made the choice to overcome you kind.
Speaker 1: Of are special. All right, quick freak.
Speaker 2: We'll come back more with Congressman Brian mast he's with the Foreign Affairs Committee. We're talking about the Golden Dome and of course Memorial Day on Monday, and much more. We'll get to your calls as well. Eight hundred and ninety four one Sean as we continue, and Jimmy Fayla coming up. Hopefully he'll put a smile on your face as we continue. Right, we continue now with Brian Masters, with us talking about the President's outline for the Golden Dome defense system and also Memorial Day coming up on Monday. I'll never forget one one visit. And as we were walking out of the hospital there was we ran into a guy. He was basically getting off his bicycle, had been to Walter Reed had lost both his legs and rode his bicycle. However many miles it was a pretty long distance. So if I recall correctly, to go to go there and talk to the guys that were going through what he had been through, to encourage them and say, look, I just rode my bike twenty miles to get here, and let them know that there is life on the other side of it.
Speaker 5: To take that point. You know, one of the guys that I specifically remember on Memorial Day, one of my closest friends over there, Lance Boegler. This individual died on his ninth deployment in twelve years. You want to talk about being old, this is a ninth time overseas in a twelve year window. And that's when he was killed. He was a mortarman with the seventy fifth Ranger Regiment and an enemy mortar came in and landed directly and what was his mortar pit, and it killed him and injured some of my other friends. And this was just just after I was injured on a different mission. But that's what war looked like at that time, and for many others that kind of pace of tour of duty.
Speaker 2: Yeah, well, you certainly are a hero to me. I'm so grateful for your experience sharing it with our audience and what you're doing with the Golden Dome and all you do in Congress and an inspiration for all. And I hope people will take time this Memorial Day to remember all of the people that have given it all so that we can live free, because freedom is not free, period.
Speaker 1: Msman, we appreciate you man more than you know.
Speaker 5: Thanks.
Speaker 1: Eight Shawn is a number you want to be a part of the program.
Speaker 6: Kennedy uncovers the real truth about the politics of DC. He's your watchdog, one big brother. Every day Cannity is on right now.
Speaker 2: I'm twenty five now till the top of the hour, eight hundred and nine one Shawn. If you want to be a part of the program. One way to save money, not sacrifice service, is to make the switch to my cell phone provider, a veteran own company and that is Pure Talk. It's a great company. You get the same exact service. They use, the same exact cell towers, the same exact five G network as AT and T, Verizon and T Mobile, the big carriers, and the average family for the same servis is saving over one thousand dollars a year. And by the way, our friends at pure talk, they are now on a mission. They have partnered with another advertiser on this program, Allegiance Flag, which is the highest quality American flag period hands sown in beautiful Charleston, South Carolina, and they will give one thousand US vets a flag in time for these patriotic holidays, starting Monday with the Memorial Day and then the fourth of July and Flag Day, et cetera. And you will be contributing to this just by making the switch to pure talk for the same service and saving a fortune, and you'll be helping deserving veterans all at the same time. I mean, you got Memorial Day, Flag Day, the US Army's Birthday, you've got National PTSD Awareness Day, Independence Day. Anyway, they have planned starting at just twenty five bucks a month, you get unlimited talk, unlimited text, plenty of data, and of course the average family saves over one thousand bucks a year for the same service. All right, the switch it's simple, it's fast, it's easy. You dial pound two fifty, you say the keyword save now. It's pound two to fifty keywords save now to not only save money, for the same service, but support veterans from Pure Talk America's wireless company. I am very pleased and proud and so happy. I miss being out on the road. I used to travel a lot more. I just enjoy having the opportunity to meet all of you that make this show possible, Hannity.
Speaker 1: On Fox News possible.
Speaker 2: So as a result, I was kicking around some ideas I was able to be the EMPC of Fox Nations Patriot Awards and People Go Go.
Speaker 1: I had no idea that you were this funny.
Speaker 2: Well, I do a serious news show on TV and on radio, though we do goof around with Linda quite a bit on this program. And anyway, I've talked to Jimmy Fayla and he travels the country almost every weekend and he does his comedy show. He's one of the funniest guys I've ever met. So we put together a show and it's called Punchlines and Patriots. It's going to be me and Jimmy Fayla. It's two shows only as of now. All right, the first show is going to be Saturday, June the twenty eighth, seven pm. It's in Clearwater in Florida at Ruth Eckert Hall. All right, now, there's only limited seats available. I know a lot of seats have sold already. I don't know how many. I don't follow that. And then the next night, Sunday, June twenty ninth, again seven pm, Fort Lauderdale, Florida, at the Broward Center for Performing Arts, that show is going to be filmed for a later date for Fox Nation and you can be on TV and we'll make sure you can wave to mom and dad and grandma and grandpa. Anyway, so if you live in Tampa, if you live in Clearwater, if you're in Fort Lauderdale, if you're in Miami, if you're in Palm Beach, West Palm Beach, if you're in Boca, if you're in Jacksonville, guess what, you can make it to the show, and we'd love to have you come. And my understanding is they tried to make tickets as inexpensive as possible so everybody can have a great time. And for me, I'm doing this this. I just love being out on the road. And anyway, Jimmy Failow is with us now. I don't know why you ever agreed to do this with me, but you know, do you know I'm putting my entire life and career at risk here because you do this professionally. You are one of the funniest people I've ever met in my life.
Speaker 1: You're to me.
Speaker 2: I've watched your stand up. You're like Chappelle and Chris Rock, and I am dumb enough to get on the stage with you.
Speaker 1: What am I thinking?
Speaker 3: But remember this, we're not competing. We're a team. It's like you know, it's like Jill Bid, you were a team.
Speaker 2: You do your act, I do my act, then we do a part, then we do Q and A and we get on the stage together. But your act is going to be so much better than mine. That's the problem.
Speaker 3: You're gonna be great. Honestly. The only advice I have for real is because your questioned the Patriot Awards. But one of the reasons obviously the tickets aren't very expensive is one we want it to be accessible, but two, we don't want to have to dress as nice as we did at the Patriot Awards.
Speaker 2: By the way, that is not happening for me. That's not how I addressed my real life.
Speaker 3: There is no tuxedo coming to clear Water or Fort Lauderdale.
Speaker 2: I'm telling you no, no, no, but you might see me in a black Nike shirt and a hoodie like John Fetterman.
Speaker 1: You might see me that way.
Speaker 3: That's probably the funniest thing about what we're doing is it's this big giant show. They're filming it for TV, but the audience will be dressed better than the star.
Speaker 2: That's probably true. By the way, we'll tell everybody ahead of the time, you don't have to get dressed up for this event, right. I hope they serve they're serving cocktails. Then the odds are much higher that people will laugh at my jokes.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, the drunker, you folks, gets the funnier it's gonna be.
Speaker 2: Yeah, maybe we should make it at nine thirty at night and then give them another two and a half hours for cocktail quote hour.
Speaker 3: Right, serving amount of a funnel. Oh, it's gonna be great. Well, listen, you know this and I know this. You cannot You cannot offend a Florida crowd. I have tried everything. Okay, that's too These are the happiest, easy going people you'll ever meet. If anything, we might get in trouble for not being dirty enough, because we're not dirty comedians.
Speaker 5: They might be mad at.
Speaker 3: Us for that.
Speaker 2: Come on, no, well, well hang on a second, not to be repeated on this show. There are a couple of lines. And I was backstage watching you do your routine at the Fox Nation Awards. I go, WHOA Did I hit that correctly? And I was dying. I was dying laughing.
Speaker 3: Well, you want to laugh out loud, it's so funny. So the morning after the Patriot Awards, I get an email from our buddy Jesse Waters. Eddie wrote, I'm just checking in to make sure you're still employed.
Speaker 1: That is pretty funny. But this is what you do for a living.
Speaker 2: And and but but I'll tell you something I've always said, and the most powerful forms of communication are music number one, I believe, and I think comedy is right up there. It is if you can make a point. And by the way, the Democrats melting down every single second of every day, and they're lying about Joe's cognitive state and Kamala Harris and Hillary Clinton, and I mean, there's so much material. I'm now keeping a running list of things I want to talk about.
Speaker 3: I mean, with the show could be eight hours long. And you know, it's funny though, when you talk about them, Sean, they were trying to cancel comedians. That's how they lost America, really, because you know, you're never going to be at a party and go I can't wait till the guy who gets offended at everything shows up.
Speaker 1: You know, yeah, exactly.
Speaker 3: And if you do want to hang out with that guy, you're out of luck as he doesn't get invited to parties.
Speaker 1: You know that's true too, That is very true us.
Speaker 3: Oh man, Like, seriously, during the Q and A, if there's anybody listening that wants to do a five minute routine of their own, I might say do it because everybody has jokes at this point, cause so many things have gone on. Dude, we just spent four years being told that men could have babies, Like, Sean, you've never gotten well Sunday where they were like, hey, we can't make it. Vinnie's going into labor. You know that's never happened. So we've got so many targets for this show. It's you know, they can't misshow so just leave the tucks at home and you'll be fine.
Speaker 2: I'd let me tell you, I'd rather die than where that tucks again. But anyway, look I'm honored to actually do this show with you. We have two shows Saturday, June twenty eighth, seven o'clock Ruth Eckert Hall. That's in clear Water. That means, if you're in Tampa Clearwater, please come. We'd love to have you. Now, how do we get tickets? I know we have them on Hannity dot com or a link on Hannity dot com. How how else can people get.
Speaker 3: Tickets Hannity dot com, Foxacross America dot Com. Both sites have the tickets sold the same process. You get to see me and Sean on our Natural habitat jeans t shirts the way the Good Lord meant us to appear in public before they gave us a hair and makeup team.
Speaker 2: And by the way, I don't have a hair and makeup team, and I do my own and don't forget. So it's Saturday in Clearwater, June twenty eighth, it's Sunday in Fort Lauderdale, and that means people in Tampa, Clearwater, Lauderdale obviously, Miami, Palm Beach, West Palm Beach, Jacksonville, Boca. I don't care anywhere anywhere in the state of Florida. You really, we'd love. We'd love if you come. We are working on putting on the best show and put smiles on your face and also talk about issues and that. Honestly, our comedy is so different because there's very few conservatives that do any comedy at all.
Speaker 5: Yep.
Speaker 3: And that that is the superpower though, is you get to tell jokes about things nobody else was talking about. It. It's like you think of the Late Night you know, saying of the last four years, something that helped gottfell the lot he was making fun of Biden when the other shows weren't. It's like, yo, if you have a president of the United States telling people that cannibals ate his uncle, you have a moral obligation as a comedian to.
Speaker 5: Make fun of that.
Speaker 3: And they didn't do it.
Speaker 2: You know.
Speaker 3: It's like it's like, you know how they open It's like opening the border. You know, you're supposed to protect the border. They did the opposite of the job. So we have a lot of things that deserve mockery that haven't been properly hit. And I think that's the point of punchlines and patriots. It's people that care about the country are gonna feel like we reset the comedy Compass, and we're now marching after the right targets in battle. And I think it's I think it's gonna be amazing. I'm psyched.
Speaker 2: I'm psyched, I really am. This is going to be exciting anyway. Tickets on sale Hannity dot com, Fox, Foxacross America dot Com. All my social media that means X, that means Instagram, that means everything. And I can't wait, and I hope you'll join us. That's Saturday, June twenty eighth in Clearwater, June twenty ninth in Fort Lauderdale, and Jimmy Fayla will be an honor to share that stage with you.
Speaker 3: Oh, I can't wait. And to honor your home state of Florida. I'm cutting the sleeves off my shirt as we speak.
Speaker 2: Oh wow, wow, that's that'd be a sight to see. I can't wait for the taxi driver to pull that one off. All right, my old, my friend, God bless you you're the best. Right back to our busy phones. Oh, our friend, Professor Katz is with us out in California. Professor, how are you? And glad you called?
Speaker 4: Thank you, Sean. It's always such an honor to talk to you and Linda, and it's you know, it should be a happy time, but it's really a very sad time because of the death, the murder last night of your own and Sarah, I'm in front of the Jewish Museum, one of them.
Speaker 2: Yeah, by the way, two people murdered last night. And by the way, I assume you also saw what happened at Columbia University with these anti this anti Semitic mob that took place and the hatred that took place there. But I mean, yeah, we lost two people. It was so sad.
Speaker 4: It is and you know this that anti semitism is just has grown exponentially. I mean it started during the you know, there's always been anti Semitism, but during the Biden Harris administration when they funded you know, Iran and all of these NGOs that brought all these horrendous, you know groups onto campuses and pushed all this leftist, Marxist, anti Israel, anti Jewish, anti Christian, anti American propaganda. And one of the things that you said that's so true about the media being you know dead, and you know that's why it's such a pleasure to watch you here on the West Coast twice on you know Fox and listen to you and Lynda on the radio. But one of the lies that you know, like the propaganda minister said, goes around the world, you know, lie, you know, travels further than the truth and put its pants on, and that if you tell lie often enough, people believe it. There was a lie going around saying that fourteen thousand you know, godsend and children were going to be you know, murdered within forty eight hours. And they use these propaganda videos, most of them taken like Saudi art or in Syria, and they don't tell the truth is that sixty thousand, sixty six I think thousand trucks of delivery of aid you know, has been sent like one point three million tons of food into Gaza. I don't know. During World War two, if you know Patent and you know, our people or any of the Allies sent food into Dresden or whatever. This is a war that Israel didn't start. This is a war Israel didn't want. Twelve hundred of their people were murdered, rapes, mutilated, babies, burned, Holocaust survivors. We still have twenty four people that are held captive now in Gaza and Israel just wants to get our people back. They want defensible borders and they want to make sure they're not blown off the face of the earth. And when people out there like this man, when he after he murdered these people, he comes into the museum and the first thing they do if they offer him water. I mean, we are peace loving people. There are no Jews out there killing you know, Arabs or anybody else. And what they do is they make Israel and the Jews, you know, the white people the oppressors. That's part of their critical race theory, garbage that they teach on campuses, and then they reach out to all these other minorities, Blacks and Hispanics and Asians say, oh, come join, you're part of the oppressed. These are not oppressed people. There are many multi you know, countries of Muslim majority countries that could take these people in. These people are not you know, indigenous, like the Jewish people to the land of Israel. And the fact that this is in our capital, Washington, d C. I mean, where in this country today can Jewish people feel safe. We are coming up on Memorial Day and all of our fathers and grandfathers, like My dad fought in World War Two for freedom and against this evil ideology, and we've got it being taught in our universities, and it's really the destruction of America from within. And it's really really got to stop as well.
Speaker 2: It's got to stop. And I'm just looking at the clock or else I could talk to you forever, but it's got to stop. But we now have virulent anti Semitism in the halls of Congress on college campuses, and its rise worldwide is chilling. We always appreciate you, Professor Katz. Thank you all right. That's going to wrap things up at today, and that's going to wrap things up for me for the week. As we now head into the Memorial Day weekend, I hope that when you're with your family and you're barbecuing and enjoying freedom and fun and understand that if not for the sacrifice of so many, you would not have that leisure. And we should all be grateful, and we should all honor all all of these people that fought bled guide for this country so that we can be free. Have a great Memorial Day. I'll see you next two day, unless, of course, this big breaking news. Thank you for making this show possible, have a great Memorial Day weeka