Speaker 1: This episode is brought to you by Prize Pick. It's the holiday season, the best time of year for sports, Bowl games, basketball matchup, playoff pushes. It's all happening at once. And while you and I out here making decisions every day, what gifts to buy, what to eat, which games to watch, there's one place where it feels good to be right, Prize Picks.
Speaker 2: Baby.
Speaker 1: We're in the thick of football season and some of y'all might be feeling down right sick.
Speaker 2: But don't worry.
Speaker 1: That's why we have Prize Picks to keep you going for the rest of the season. Week thirteen of Football Thanksgiving Football did not disappoint dak CD more more and more Cowboys are heating up at the right time, and the Bills and the Steelers man Josh Allen look good not running game right on time. New feature alert Prize Picks now has early payoffs. If your lineup gets off to a hot start, you may have the option to cash out those winnings before the game even finishes. Prize Pick is simple to play. Just pick more or less on at least two player stats. If you get your picks right, you could cash in. Download the I Picked app today, use coach Shannon to get fifty dollars in lineups after you play your first five dollar lineup. That's cold, Shannon, to get fifty dollars in lineups after you play your first five dollar lineup.
Speaker 2: Prize fixed.
Speaker 3: It's good to be right, y'all.
Speaker 2: Know who it is, y'all know who he is?
Speaker 1: Your favorite of you know, I think I do a little subspecial for y'all. You know, a little asasha. I ain't hand it over the while little off cattalog, you know, or is the flat you know what I'm saying? This right here Joe the media, right this off catalog. I figure I do it all night. Hey, y'all, Like, do you like this?
Speaker 4: What you got? What's that you got?
Speaker 5: On?
Speaker 1: Gianni? Just Gianni himself. If I'm not mistaken that the last road he had on I bought it for a state.
Speaker 4: That's really it. That's that's the actual when he walked, ye oh boy, you and you got money. You don't really need that. You got money.
Speaker 2: I know you were thinking, I fitna get off and.
Speaker 4: You feel good tonight?
Speaker 3: Huh.
Speaker 6: What I'm saying the energy is very high. You're feeling really good tonight. Number one nervous number one when I'm asking you, was you nervous? No, don't listen, don't act like he wasn't nervous, because if he if he hadn't a jump and swatted that ball it was it was actually a touchdown, y'a would have lost that game.
Speaker 4: You know that, right if.
Speaker 1: A dog had a score, buddy poop blocks it's round. So we know what come out and we know how it come out. Just all I'm saying, hey, ladies and gentlemen, thank you for joining us for another episode of night Cap.
Speaker 2: Y'all know who I am?
Speaker 1: How'm your favorite up and remember of the fiftieth anniverse with Denver Bronco team. You know they up in the ring of thing all that that's not the hero. Nord there my partner in co hosts who wanted to come out here and gloat and say, oh, you can't say.
Speaker 2: Foot or ball, football, football, football book.
Speaker 6: Listen honestly to tell you the truth based onto banks performance from Denver, even if they did lose this game, I was gonna clap for a hell of a defensive effort.
Speaker 4: I wasn't gonna talk no trash. They played well.
Speaker 1: I will never know the world may never know. I don't know what you would have done, but you will. The chat won't get.
Speaker 2: A chance to see it, but they know what I'm gonna do it.
Speaker 4: Go ahead.
Speaker 2: Thank you guys for joining us.
Speaker 4: He enjoy your moment.
Speaker 2: Please make sure you.
Speaker 1: Hit the subscribe, but please make sure you hit the light button. Do us a favor go subscribe to the Nightcap podcast feed wherever you get your podcast from. I would like to personally thank you for not only supporting Nightcap, but supporting the Broncos because it was tough to night It was tough on your favorite um, but we pulled it through. We pulled through even rougheree track that's neither here nor there. That's not the here, no dough. We're not gonna even talk about that.
Speaker 2: Guys. Thank you for the support and to continue support.
Speaker 1: If you're looking for a ball of shade by Lapotier, I might need to get me a swig or something. Who they got on my nerves tonight, head over to La Portier dot com. If you can't find it any state or city near you. It's a premium be so Pee Kanyak the best on the market. Don't take my word for it. Compared against other premium v SOPs. You'll see we have the best tasting smooth this vsop Kanyak on the market. Please drink responsible and stay safe. Check out my media company on all of its platforms. That's Shayshed Media and my clothing company eighty four with eighty four being spelled out. Our Black Friday sale is going on right now, items up to sixty percent.
Speaker 2: Tomorrow is the last day. What midnight Tomorrow.
Speaker 1: Monday for Cyber Monday, yep, Cyber Monday, all items up to sixty percent off. We've got a very special guest joining us.
Speaker 2: Led a game winning, game winning drive.
Speaker 1: Ty Rod Taylor, starting quarterback for the New York Jets, joins up in a in a bit.
Speaker 2: But first the Denver.
Speaker 1: Broncos moved to ten and two and it wasn't It wasn't easy, but bo Nicks for sensational on the final drive twenty nine to forty five three three twenty one, one touchdown, one reception. He was sacked once. Broncos didn't run the football well, but they may. He made plays where the needed to the thing that I don't understand is that the Broncos got the ball back and they just ran ran ran. Okay, you trusted him in over time to do this. Why can't you trust him in regulation to do this? That's my problem with Look a lot of this offense. It's unrecognizable to me because it ain't nothing like what they ran in New Orleans when he had you breeze.
Speaker 4: WHOA, come on that. Don't do that. Don't do that. You gotta take you can't.
Speaker 2: You can't compare the offension.
Speaker 6: You know, you know why the offense doesn't look like it did when in New Orleans he has he had you breathe, you said about one of the better.
Speaker 1: You've gotta take the training wheels off at some point in time, At some point in time, Ojoe, he's not a rookie anymore. Think about it, Oh Joe, You're not gonna keep winning these game winning drives. Think about it. They're the number one seed in AFC. They lead the league in punts. That is a recipe for disaster. Once you get to the playoffs, you can't play like this because what will happen. Someone will get the momentum and they'll race out on you by fourteen, seventeen to twenty one points and you'll be out of the ball game in the bleak of no. You need to trust him, trust your defense and again, chat y'all leave me alone. Riley Moss again, Oh yoe, thirty fourteen? How you get beat deep?
Speaker 7: What?
Speaker 1: First of all, if you're a cornerback, why do you have those sleeves? Do you know what? What what we do is wide receivers. We grab you. See what Deebo did. He stopped his foot, Deebo yanked him, launched.
Speaker 4: Him some point forward. Yeah, happy, happy to have.
Speaker 1: But that don't know anything. But they want to tell me, oh he do. He got the lowest completion percentage, He got the most pr called in the NFL. He gives up big slaves at the most copportun times on third and fourteen, nothing cheap and nothing deep. Yeah better, y'all hear me saying all the time. But y'all don't want to listen.
Speaker 4: But listen, let me tell you something.
Speaker 6: Heard me Before that played, Riley Moss had a hell of a game. He'd made one head of a game, and just so happened, when it mattered most to play you needed to make you weren't able to make it. They still won the game, and defensively, we have to understand the people in the chat.
Speaker 4: Obviously watching the game.
Speaker 6: If I'm not mistaken, this was only god damn Why isn't goddamn name Bo Nicks. This is only a second three hundred yard game all season?
Speaker 4: Am I wrong? Am I correct?
Speaker 6: Now?
Speaker 2: Am I right?
Speaker 6: Probably so? But you have to understand Sean Payton. He knows what he has at the quarterback position. He doesn't put the quarterback in harm's way with the football because he knows what he can and what he can't do.
Speaker 4: He understands he has a great defense.
Speaker 6: So if I have a great defense, I'm going to lean on that goddamn defense and not put the ball in my quarterback's hands to make plays that can cause us to lose games in regulation. Okay, I'm a player safe and over time I have no choice but to dial it up.
Speaker 4: I have no choice but to put the ball in his hands.
Speaker 1: O Jo, you had a lead at the You had a lead, Oh Jo, you can't go run, run, and then try to throw on third down.
Speaker 2: You play it to the defense and they look.
Speaker 1: Give Mario the credit because on fourth and sixth they had him. Benito had him, They had him. Bro In that situation, you got to wrap him up rider his arms. You can't wrap him up the right waist because he can pull them all. Yeah, her finger, Yeah, that's what it was. But that was a pick play too on Terry mcclaurin touched down.
Speaker 6: Too, and he didn't. He didn't touch him. He just grazed him. He made him bubble over top.
Speaker 2: No, he didn't bubble over the top. He hit. He actually hit.
Speaker 4: I ain't see that. I didn't.
Speaker 2: I didn't go back and look at it.
Speaker 4: Chat Hey, if he hit him, they would have called it, now you know that.
Speaker 2: No, they wouldn't. They caught They called him budge.
Speaker 4: Y'all won the game. Y'all won the game.
Speaker 1: And listen, I know I want what. First of all, why are you talking? Why are you talking?
Speaker 2: Way?
Speaker 4: My team's won? What you talking about? All my team? All my teams won, So I should be able to talk.
Speaker 1: My team, Hollo. If your team does not have ten wins, you can't.
Speaker 6: Say now you want to move the goal posts? Now you want him to the goal post? For one that we only do that based on wins, wins and losses.
Speaker 4: Ain't got nothing to do. How many how many how many wisions?
Speaker 1: Ain't that what it's about? Why they keep scoring? What if the score wasn't their part, why would they keep it?
Speaker 2: Listen?
Speaker 1: We updated, I mean telling how many columns you got? You got two columns wins, doves and l's. Now which now which my team got ten doves two ls?
Speaker 2: Now your teams? How many wins and how many l your team? We won?
Speaker 6: We won the last game? We won the last game we played? Now what happened? What happened?
Speaker 4: Peris to that? I don't know. I don't have none to do with what?
Speaker 1: So many games I lost? I ain't got as many fighters that day. We don't want to make game? I mean I started getting toes up in the here? How many games we don'tund?
Speaker 7: Good?
Speaker 4: It sounds good? Are you feeling and you're feeling good that I'm happy for y'all? I feel, I feel I'm happy for y'all. I'm happy. I'm happy like the old, like the.
Speaker 1: Old Negro speed spiritual. Oh yo, I've come a long waves and I ain't no waves time.
Speaker 4: I' what you know about her on her time out? Of time out? What the hell you know about Reverend James Cleveland?
Speaker 2: I do man?
Speaker 4: First of all, what you we just brought back some memories.
Speaker 8: What.
Speaker 4: Oh, that's a good one. Yes, that's a good one. I don't fizz. Oh yeah, that's that's too much. That's too much. It's too much. It's too much because.
Speaker 6: I've never I've never even seen what's the name of it?
Speaker 4: What's the name of the robe? Again?
Speaker 2: Yem all you gonna do is look at this print.
Speaker 1: Anybody that knows anything about fashion, when you see this print, you already.
Speaker 6: Okay, Hey, that's that's that's that's that's I know, that's a little start with the v little basichi. You got, you got ai? Okay, okay, hey, you know you know what that you know what that represent as well? People that were vasichi, that mean they got money. Yeah, that mean they got money. So so technically, if you got vasichi, it ain't no need for me they have to pay you.
Speaker 4: No fifty nine hundred. If you got a robe on that call that how much that called about?
Speaker 5: What?
Speaker 4: Ten, ten, fifteen thousand?
Speaker 2: If you got to ask how much it? Call you you.
Speaker 1: You ain't got no ready to have it. If you call you who go into the store and ask somebody how much it cost?
Speaker 2: But hey, you.
Speaker 6: Heard what you just said. You hurt what you just said. See now that if you got the boy, listen to me. My grandma always said, if you can walk into a store, you ain't got to ask how much something costs.
Speaker 5: That what you be?
Speaker 4: That mean you rich? That that that means you unrich.
Speaker 6: That's a different kind of money because I'm a bargain shopper. I'm a bargain shopper when I go and talk where I go on to Target, when I go on Walmart, I asked for a price I asked for a price check. That's why they put the little machine up there, so you know what you're paying for, so you know you know how many items you can get. I ain't never I ain't never seen nobody walking on the store and don't even care about how much something costs.
Speaker 4: Only rich people do that.
Speaker 2: Nah, I ain't rich. You know I'm rich, you know, God bless me. Maybe you don't.
Speaker 4: Hey, but I'm okay.
Speaker 2: My team tending to sit in the top of the age good better than you feel.
Speaker 6: Wait a minute, Wait a minute, hold on, I'm trying to think you do understand. I understand y'all sitting in the top the AFC right you're.
Speaker 2: Sitting both of my teams are. That's what both team is. Your team.
Speaker 6: They will be they will be because let me tell you something right now, if I'm not mistaken.
Speaker 2: Huh, yeah, we're.
Speaker 1: First place of the first of all, we're top of the conference, the AFC, the whole AFC.
Speaker 4: That's what you're feeling good?
Speaker 5: Huh.
Speaker 2: You know what I'm saying. You know, I ain't saying we this, but sometimes we sit high and look low.
Speaker 4: Hold on, listen to me.
Speaker 6: You you you count, you count your eggs before the chicken hatch, or you count well how you said, how the sand go?
Speaker 2: Don't worry about it. We get that idea.
Speaker 6: Okay, you get what I'm trying to say, right because the football football season not over yet.
Speaker 4: It's not over yet.
Speaker 6: You talk about y'all being at the top of the a f C. You do know, you do still know we have a chance to win the AFC North, right, y'all. I just want you to understand that. So you gloating, you're glowing, you happy right now. But there's a chance y'all might have to see us again with the A hold on, wait.
Speaker 1: A minute, I've got a chance. I've got a chance to win the lottery. Now I'm not gonna start stop paying my mortgage with the hopes of winning the lottery so I can pay my house off.
Speaker 6: But you don't tell you what I tell you what I don't. I don't mean to be jumping the gun like this, But Joe Burrow is back.
Speaker 2: We just we be.
Speaker 4: We just beat your Ravens. When you was feeling sad. You was feeling s You're feeling real sad.
Speaker 2: Don't they got they got the bills? Yeah, don't they.
Speaker 4: What you what you think for to happen?
Speaker 2: Josh, Josh, what did I.
Speaker 6: Tell you what was gonna happen before they played the Ravens that night? What did I tell you what's gonna happen? I said, we was gonna do what's gonna win by three?
Speaker 4: They listen.
Speaker 6: They they beat him by more than three. So that momentum that we just had with Joe Burrow coming back, were going on down to Buffalo and we're finna put belts two a double s. I guarantee you that.
Speaker 4: He listen.
Speaker 1: Hey, it wasn't looking good for us, I mean it all it seemed gloomy. I mean they went for it on four down, they kept getting it I was like, dude, what is going on? We couldn't get to the quarterback. We played zone because they were afraid of a Mari. Give him credit, Give him credit. Earth Hans had a couple of big drops tonight, but Terry mclurey really really well.
Speaker 2: Debo came up with a big catch. But you know, at the end of the day, y'all won.
Speaker 4: Huh y'all won? Okay, okay, did I know you wanted to come out here to my I just I just told you. I just told you, y'all wasn't gonna do that. I just you heard me. I told y'all won't gonna do that. Y'all played so well all game on. I wasn't gonna say nothing. I won't gonna do that because this is hold on, hold on, hold on, hold hold on, hold on, hold on, hold on. Let me before we finish their first residents.
Speaker 2: Where are you going to get some more victory for the Bengals? I don't know where you're going.
Speaker 4: I had to I had to go get my uh. I had to go uh. I had to go get my uh my vecchio.
Speaker 2: First of all, why you got First of all, what you celebrate, what.
Speaker 6: You excited, celebrating life. I'm actually I'm celebrating. I'm celebrating nightcap. I'm celebrating nightcap. Hey we hey, we let me tell you how long we've been on here. We've been on here a year, three hundred and a year, eight hundred and seventy two days, five hundred and seventy six hours, twenty seven minutes and fifty four seconds.
Speaker 4: That's what I'm celebrating.
Speaker 2: We've been on We've been on over two year.
Speaker 1: Okay, well, just attitude to it. We've been on little bout twenty We've been on a little over twenty.
Speaker 6: Six Okay, well at say just two years and just everything else I said behind it.
Speaker 4: That's how long we've been on here.
Speaker 2: If like a kid, you got to do months until they get pleased.
Speaker 1: But the Broncos, we're about to score twenty twenty seven to twenty six Washington goals for a two point conversion.
Speaker 2: Uh, they're unsuccessful.
Speaker 1: Did a great job because what they're trying to do was slide the back you see the back with their offset, and they was they brought pressure and they was gonna slide them out the backside. But Nick Benito jumped up bat of the ball down and that was the end of that. So I commend them for going for it on second.
Speaker 6: But they ain't had no choice, They had none to lose. Oh wait, you said about four down. Thought you said about the two point conversion?
Speaker 2: Yeah, fourth down, Yeah, no on the two point on the two point conversion to try.
Speaker 6: They listen, they ain't got none to lose, you know, you know I don't. I don't think they're not going to the playoffs. Let's let's let'sten some coffident. Let's spoil, let's spoil, let's spoil something. Let's spoil something.
Speaker 4: And it didn't work. It didn't work.
Speaker 1: Denver has won now one nine straight out show with a win today, the Broncos our top h the NFC with the tending two, with the tending two AFC excuse me, with the ten and two record. They're tied with the Patriots, but we're on the tie breaker. The remaining schedule at Raiders next week, they get the Packers at home, Jags at home at Chiefs, Chargers at home. So three of the last five games at home.
Speaker 4: How you how you feeling about that? Are you feeling good?
Speaker 2: I feel real good.
Speaker 4: Feel because it's the home game.
Speaker 2: No, no, no, we go to the Raiders.
Speaker 4: Oh yeah, y'all, y'all gonna y'all gonna lose that. I'm just saying that's the way football works.
Speaker 6: As bad as the Raiders have been all season long, it just it's just it's just it's where the football gods are you going there?
Speaker 2: That's what that's what they get them.
Speaker 6: Play well all season long against everybody, have nine wins in the row. Then next week and you go to the Raiders and for some reason nothing goes right. I'm telling you, watch what I tell you.
Speaker 2: Okay, uh huh.
Speaker 1: No, I think I think pooking the cools catch was better than he who trailing Burke's. Did you see pook?
Speaker 8: Yeah?
Speaker 1: He did.
Speaker 4: Like it was nice. It was nice that that was very That was very nice. Obviously the catch was.
Speaker 1: People don't realize, as somebody that you and I talked the ball. People don't realize it's easy to catch the ball.
Speaker 4: But he got ye. That that was nice.
Speaker 6: That's a hard that's in this That was very difficult. That was very difficult, very very difficult. I mean, trailing trailing bird catch was very nice. I'm glad to see him. You know a send back to being able to make plays and opportunities to make plays. But uh that that guy damn pooking the cool catches. That's that's up there as one of the best.
Speaker 4: Is up there one of the best.
Speaker 1: Now people don't realize how hard it is to catch the ball, because think about it. You catching the ball like this, you talked to catch it ball like this, or if the ball's over your head, you catch it like that.
Speaker 2: You're not catching the ball.
Speaker 4: Then he catching it like he got a baseball. Mit he catching it like he's catching the baseball like yeah, Yeah, that was nice. That was I could admit that. That was very nice. That was real nice. That was real nice.
Speaker 2: Oh Jo. The forty nine Ers beat the Browns by the score of twenty six to eight.
Speaker 1: Brown special teams today gave him sixty six yard punt return that led to a touchdown. Piel feel the kickoff, got bro. If you let that ball though, you're gonna get it at the four. You're gonna get it at the party. You don't need to total touch a kickoff. Bad fumbled the punt and uh kick the touch back with thirty nine second eleven and a half, which gave the forty nine ers great field position to help them get three points right before the half. The Browns, look, what the hell? They ran the ball thirty one cares above thirty. Shadul was sixteen to twenty five one touchdowns nor exception. He was sacked three times. Brock Purty, on the other side, was sixteen of twenty nine, one to sixteen one touchdowns nor exception. He Miles Gary didsack you one time. Look, I would let you go first. What you thought, what did you see? What did you think of that?
Speaker 4: It was okay? It was okay.
Speaker 6: It was a defensive game, obviously, forty nine and played great defense. The god damn Brown played great defense. I would have loved to see more from from Shador and that offense, Jenkins ran the ball really well.
Speaker 4: Outside of that, there were won't.
Speaker 6: Enough explosive plays there was there was, There weren't enough explosive plays out there for me. I mean, outside of that, it was an average game. Was it was an average game that there really isn't much to really talk about. Obviously, watching the Brown play today, I mean the defense, defense played well. Offense didn't didn't really do much. They didn't move the ball well enough. Too many god damn three and outs. Too many three and outs.
Speaker 2: They did.
Speaker 1: But if I could give a shr door a little hand, sit Shador. You're not that fast. There's not one defensive end that you cannot run.
Speaker 5: Bro.
Speaker 1: You gotta stop trying to escape the outside and belly and back. You gotta stop that, Joe. Another thing, It is okay on fourth down, order to throw it. Give your guy a chance on fourth and twenty sixth Oh, Joe, you can't run, get four yards and slide down. You can't do that, o Jo. You can't throw the ball up. Who cares if it's an interception. But you gotta give your guy a chance. Look, the game is over, o Joe. The game is over there. There's not a eighteen or nineteen yard there's not a nineteen point play in the NFL.
Speaker 2: But you've got to give your guys a chance.
Speaker 4: Uh.
Speaker 2: You know, people saying with Jerry Judy, I don't know. It looked like to me, it doesn't look.
Speaker 1: Like Judy could have cast the ball on that one, the first the first kind of old shot Judy.
Speaker 6: It doesn't look like to me he couldn't have got to that one. Put a little bit more air on it and allowed you to run under. That changed That changed the game. That changed the game. Yeah, but obviously it was it was incompleted, a little overshotoed a little bit.
Speaker 2: Yeah, But other than that, look, I didn't like that.
Speaker 1: I didn't like, you get the ball down there, you uh down there, and all of a sudden, you run the wildcat.
Speaker 2: You take your door off the field about run.
Speaker 6: They did that last game too. They did that last game as well. I'm not sure why they're doing that. While they're taking taking the ball out the quarterback's hands in that moment, they acting like this this the What year was that the Dolphins had that wildcat with Ronnie Brown?
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, that was like yeah, like two thousand, oh I want to say seven, eight, six seventh.
Speaker 4: Damn it was that long ago. Yeah yeah, yeah, I'm not sure why.
Speaker 6: I'm not sure why the fancies bringing that back to you know, off of the scheme or I mean in twenty twenty five.
Speaker 1: I have I have no idea, but I mean they do it sometime to get first downs. But hey, he can turn around and hand the ball off. But anyway, look right now, I don't believe the Browns are good enough offensively. I don't think they have good enough talent around them offensively. And he's not a guy that's equipped right to he's a rookie. There have been very few rookie quarterbacks that's come in that can elevate a team. Now, he can provide your team aspark, but in order to elevate a team, that is something special.
Speaker 2: That is a that's reserved for the greats of the greats.
Speaker 1: That's a Brady, that's a Manning, Peyton Manning, that's you know, Montana, that's for the great great players.
Speaker 2: Rookie quarterbacks don't come in and elevate team.
Speaker 4: One thing.
Speaker 6: Also, the piggyback off what you're saying is all the all the names you just you just riddled off, right, Think about the supporting cast that they had on the team they went to.
Speaker 4: Think about the supporting cast Manning had.
Speaker 1: And people don't realize Peyton Manning had Marshall Fulk and Marvin Harrison when he got when he got to Indy. Let this think in two first batlet Hall of Famers. If I'm not mistaken, I think Marvin was one of the hundred best players that INNFL history. Marshall one of the guys that would. Look, he's an MVP, a three time Offensive Player of the Year. That's what Marshall Fawk was. That's what Peyton Manning inherited. And then the next year, guess what he got. They traded Marshall Falk and he got Ed James, and then he got Reggie Wayne, he got Dallas Clark, he got Brandon Stoke, so he had pieces around him. So to expect Shader to work magic, Look, he is a working project progress.
Speaker 2: He is a rookie quarterback. Guess what. Tom Brady didn't even start it didn't even get no playing time as a rookie. Patrick Mahonmes didn't get any.
Speaker 1: And I'm not saying Shader Sanders will ever be those guys, But I'm just saying we're asking an awful lot of a rookie to come in and play at a level. He doesn't really have a whole lot. I mean, even though Ben came along, you look at what Ben had to work with as AOKI. Ben had Hines, Ward, Plexico Burds, Jerome Bettles an outstanding defense Shad, but he doesn't have the offensive weapons.
Speaker 2: I think. If I'm not gonna say that Willie.
Speaker 1: Parker, so he had a lot more pieces to work with than what should do or has offensively now defensively, I.
Speaker 2: Got the whole world.
Speaker 6: You have to understand when it comes to that last name and the expectations, then last name alone has expectations that come with it. You know, everyone's been talking about him actually starting, him being better, and now that he has the opportunity to do so, we or most people are expecting him being in to change everything drastically right away.
Speaker 4: It's supposed to be mentioned Bingo or like C. J. Shroud his first year, you.
Speaker 6: Know, as when he's with the Houston Texans, and I mean it's it's kind of different. Obviously, he is a rookie quarterback, and it's it's knowing and understanding the game and understanding the supporting cast around him.
Speaker 4: There's only so much he can do. There's only so much he can do, and he will get better. Is in one thing.
Speaker 6: The only way to get better in this NFL is by getting reps. By getting reps, and and in real time and in due time, things things, things that get better.
Speaker 1: Okay, Oh Joe, we got to come back to BESK. We gotta welcome the game. He let a game when he drive. He was nineteen to thirty three one hundred and seventy two yards of touchdown in the twenty seven and twenty seven twenty four victory flow because added another forty four yards on the ground at the score.
Speaker 2: Here you ty the.
Speaker 1: Best dressed man in the NFL. Harry is ladies, gentlemen, ty Rod Taylor t t what's going on?
Speaker 3: Rock?
Speaker 2: What's happening? What's happening? What's up? What we're good? Man?
Speaker 1: How you congratulations on the big time pressure that I appreciate it. Bro, tell us what happened? Okay, you back to past.
Speaker 2: They got you. They grabbed you by the sleeve. You know you can't wear no no loose sleeves like that. They got the man. Hey, You're like, hey, I would come up out this league. Hey, you can have the sleeve, but I'm gone. Facts.
Speaker 7: Facts, Nah, it was. It was a crazy player Leonard Floyd. Obviously great reach, but yeah, just try to make a play. Obviously came take a second on the naked. He did a great job redirector and getting his hand on me.
Speaker 2: But at the same time, I can't go down, so get out of there.
Speaker 7: I took a shot on that play, but definitely couldn't take the set get the ball on my hands, yep.
Speaker 4: Most definitely. What is that feeling like to you?
Speaker 7: Man?
Speaker 4: Obviously things haven't been going that well for the Jets.
Speaker 6: You get opportunity to be at the hem, to be that leader, to be that quarterback of that group. Despite things going well, everyone talking trash on the outside.
Speaker 4: What does it feel like to get a win like that today?
Speaker 2: It felt amazing.
Speaker 7: One thing I'll say about our team all season, we've kind of ignored the outside noise that we haven't blinked. We've been in just about every game that we played, but we're just having consistently put something together in all three phases and I think today we was able to do that.
Speaker 2: It's definitely proud of the locker room, the guys.
Speaker 7: We've been through a ton, whether it's been injuries, trades here and there, on the wrong side of certain games, but nobody they blinked and it was good to see the outcome the way then they fought, could a great fil goal at the end to see the den.
Speaker 2: It's just a great feeling overall.
Speaker 1: Yeah, ty Rod, how did look you came in? Obviously they brought Justin Field's in to be all start to be the starter, and you've been a backup since you basically, I mean you had it out. You did a great job in Buffalo. People don't realize before Josh Allen, you were the last team to take You're the last quarterback to take Buffalo to the playoffs. You get you get to the Chargers, you're about to start, you have a real injury in preseason, You're gonna get an injection.
Speaker 2: They go a little they went a little bit too far in and you get a point.
Speaker 1: Your lung and then you just like, man, am I ever gonna get an opportunity to start again? And you get your opportunity, But you know you came there kind of to mentor justice Fields, and if your number is called, be ready. That is that difficult understanding that this young man like damn, he just can't seem to catch a break, but I still.
Speaker 2: Got to do my Damn.
Speaker 7: It's definitely tough, But at the same time, I think that's just part of being a pro. I tell guys all the time, I was fortunate when I got drafted to Baltimore to walk into a locker room with so many veteran Uh, guys, you at a kwan, you at ed Reed, you had Ray Lewis, even Joe was was was was I mean a few years end at the time, and those guys took me under their wings and just told me how to be a pro, how to attack the day each and every day. And I think that that ultimately rubbed off on me into how I approached my day to day and fifteen years later being able to walk into a building, like you say, on one hand, mentoring and and and teaching the guys, but at the same time being mentally and physically prepared to go out and and lead if called upon.
Speaker 1: Damn Tyro, I didn't realize there's been pitty you got you?
Speaker 2: What the hell? What the helly? I mean you have you felt a goal?
Speaker 1: Have you said if they're set in a nine years or you just want to because it's not like you got a whole lot of dry that.
Speaker 2: I never said years.
Speaker 7: I always said, long as I'm enjoying the game, I'm not playing through anything, through an injury. I enjoyed the preparation of a season. It's still fun. It's still like I'm begging my mama to take me out to practice field. I was five years old, So yeah, I never said.
Speaker 2: A year on it.
Speaker 4: That's dope.
Speaker 6: And you know what I wanted to ask, you know, I want to go inside the locker room a little bit, and and and and talk about the team, them around and and what Aaron Glenn has been able to tell his players. You know, when things aren't going well, you know, you're losing back to back games, most of the games being close games where you guys could have won, but we wasn't able to put up enough, do enough, you know, consistently offensively. How did he get the players not to but how did he not lose the locker room because most of the time I've been you know, on many many you know, losing seasons.
Speaker 4: You know, during my.
Speaker 2: Take, he played in Cincinnati, don't do that.
Speaker 4: That's just want to.
Speaker 6: Say, to make sure he didn't lose the locker room and have players giving up out there.
Speaker 7: The main thing is just keeping our standard and our brand of football the same. Obviously, this is a results business game, and you want to win weekend and week out. But when you're shifting the culture and the guys are so young in the locker room, it's about creating a standard first and that's about how you practice and learning how to win. A lot of teams in this league don't know how to how to win. And I would say Coach Clint's done a great job over the course of this year of just keeping the main thing, the main thing, not necessarily being results based, but coming in and asking a certain standard of us day in and day out, and guys have responded, well. We got a lot of respect for Coach Clinton and he's a great leader for us.
Speaker 1: Ty Rod, Look, the last game you play, I think it was a Thursday night game, and Mitch had some tough drops. He had a couple of players that he could have made that Mona and and and Ag spoke about it after the game, But you didn't seem to have a problem with the day because he made a big catching like a fifty something yard touchdown. He split the scene and you felt very comfortable. What did you tell him? Because he had to be down on himself because he had a kind of fell out of favor in the Colts and he was a part of the package that said sauce to end it.
Speaker 2: He came over to you, guys, what did you say, like to keep his spirits up?
Speaker 7: To have him to come out and have a game like Yeah, it is a guy that he knows the type of tality has and he wants to get it right. I mean he's at the facility to eight o'clock on the drugs, catching off the wall.
Speaker 2: He's always working on his craft.
Speaker 7: So when you see a guy that put that type of work in, he's intentional about the things he does. And I mean everyone has a bad game or off game here and there, but that kid is special and looking forward to him being a big part of this offense moving forward.
Speaker 2: You guys are three and nine.
Speaker 1: I don't know if there was a chance that you can sneak into the playoffs, but how do you But how do you stay so positive?
Speaker 2: Tydd? Rodd?
Speaker 1: Because you catch you keep mentioning being profession the process, the process, the standard is the standard, and there's an expectation that as a professional, you must be a pro professional.
Speaker 2: You're an NFL player.
Speaker 1: Appro is how you go about doing your business on a daily basis, even when things aren't going.
Speaker 7: Yeah, the main thing for us is just staying, like I said, sticking to our process day to day, taking the one game at a time. At three and nine, not necessarily looking at what the rest of the season looks like. Focus on going out and having a great Wednesday this week and being one to know this week, not trying to get five in a row. It start with one game. You can't get five in a row without starting with the first game. So for us, it's about ignoring and noise, and I think we have a good locker room and.
Speaker 2: The type of guys that they can do so.
Speaker 7: And I mean, at the end of the season, look up and see what we've done.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I like it. They got the Dolphins coming up, you know, got the Dolphins coming up.
Speaker 2: Yeah, we got there.
Speaker 1: We gotta start. He said, you can't get the five in the row until we got the first one. So now we got to get the two in the right. So we get the two in the row, we go, Hey, we see what does that game.
Speaker 4: They play out there in New York or New Jersey?
Speaker 7: One on them?
Speaker 1: Yeah, hey, hey, hey, you know, dolphins don't like cold water. They don't like the call, they don't.
Speaker 4: Hold on they like cold water. Don't like cold weather.
Speaker 1: Hey, and no dolphins in no cold no cold weather because the cold weather and water's cold.
Speaker 2: They're mammals. Last I check. They ain't got no further.
Speaker 4: That ain't got no further. But they're always in cold water.
Speaker 2: No they not.
Speaker 4: Okay, we'll argue about that later.
Speaker 1: Thanks for congratulations on a great win, man, great game winning drive to get that, to get that. Dub Jance moved to three or nine thanks to a twenty seven, twenty fourth victory over the Atlanta Foure. Because man, congratulations, Hey, get your board ticket to the the met Galla for.
Speaker 2: The word for I'm the word for me. That's all the world.
Speaker 4: How you gonna ask him for a ticket to the mec Gallan. We were supposed to be a team.
Speaker 1: What once they say give me a call? I would say, can I get a plus one?
Speaker 4: Now you're supposed to say that off jump man, he get one for me and me and my boy.
Speaker 2: Joe, Oh Joe. I can't see if I said both of us, you're gonna want to bring somebody and I so that you my play.
Speaker 4: I ain't gonna bring nobody you not even.
Speaker 2: That's why I'm saying you my plus one, because.
Speaker 4: I'm not not even in the fashion like me and me and me in all time.
Speaker 1: You're not even in the fashion like that you give me my fifty nine hundred, I would be I give me some chrome heart something. Hey, hey, ty what can I give for fifty nine hundred fro chromeharts?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Yeah, okay, Yeah, you're right. I ain't in the fashion like that, and that's all I could get. I hated the fashion, ty Rod. Congratulations, Man, give some rest, good luck the rest of the season. Stay healthy and we'll talk to you love, man love. I appreciate that, man, Tyrod Taylor, uh jording us o Joe back to Yeah, there was a situation on the sideline, uh ojo that it seemed like, And this is why I was always conscious of being on the sideline and getting animated, because how is that going to be perceived by the people in the stands or the people that's watching at home. When the cameras pick it up? The cameras go pick it up. When you start doing this right here, o Joe, and you start doing that, you already know the care.
Speaker 6: Absolutely, it's three it's three hundred and seventy five cameras out there now.
Speaker 2: Absolutely, Wait, hold on, I don't see that situation.
Speaker 1: I must have missed that. Yeah, I think it was was the start. I think it was the start of the four ko and I don't know, but uh, it was the start of the four quarter.
Speaker 4: Who was see?
Speaker 5: I was?
Speaker 4: See I was?
Speaker 8: I was.
Speaker 1: And it was Judy and the door And at first you do it was sitting down and then your door stood up. So I don't, Like I said, I was just always cautious knowing I couldn't. You couldn't hide it because there's a fans just gonna be able to see it, especially on your side, and then the camera's gonna pick it up as you start to get animated and you start to do stuff like.
Speaker 6: Okay, okay, that's that's the quarterback and receiver talk.
Speaker 4: Now you know, you know how that go.
Speaker 6: And sometimes it gets animated like that, and we we've seen that. Well, you know how people will take it. They act like they've never seen that a day in their life, you know, with a quarterback and a receiver, you know, being animated, especially in game. But I knew exactly what you're talking about. I didn't even see it, and I can already I can already pitch it in my head. Miscommunication, something somebody runs something wrong, or a ball that happens all the time.
Speaker 4: But okay, I got you, I got you.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Sudor Standers was asked to keep trying to tricky about Joe or something about Kevin Stefanski.
Speaker 2: Let's take a listen them up on.
Speaker 8: A supports and one stopt ones that didn't work.
Speaker 2: And did you like having the aggressiveness there even backed.
Speaker 5: Up in your character?
Speaker 8: I mean, first, that's a rude question to ask. If I'm if I think, you know, it's a great call.
Speaker 2: But my coach, you know, like.
Speaker 8: Being out there playing, so so whatever that comes, what it comes with. You know, like, you know, we're not going to be here and every point figure out, no coach or doing anything like that. You know, that's extremely disrespectful and that's not even in my place. So I'm thankful for being out there, honestly, and I'm thankful that he trusts us as an offense to be able to go out there and be able to execute.
Speaker 2: Do we execute?
Speaker 8: No, we didn't, But you know, I'm just thankful that we have that trust.
Speaker 4: I mean, listen, I understand it.
Speaker 6: And you know what, honestly, it's up the shudor the reporter is going to ask whatever they can ask and see what they can get out of it is his job to be able to answer those questions correctly and be politically correct obviously take up for us coach and not throw as coach under the bus, and correct that. That's pretty much it. So he's he's he's well versed in that area, and he's really he's really polished, especially when it comes to talking to the media. He might not answer the questions like.
Speaker 4: A Tom Brady, you know, or Drew Brees or.
Speaker 6: Peyton Manning, but he answers him his way in the way that we all understand, and it's the correct way.
Speaker 1: He answered the question. He answers the questions just like you expect the quarterback would. They're very pc, very playing. Now, what he did do is something that probably other quarterbacks wouldn't do. H is that he says, I don't appreciate you try to you know, that's rude other quarterbacks. What the problem is saying, look, the coach, we run the place that the coach is called. Whatever sin in is my job. It's our job to make it work, to execute whatever it's called. It didn't work. I got no problem, Like you said, he got no problem with what the coach called. And that's how that's how he should answer the call. You have to understand he's been a quarterback his whole life. His dad has been an NFL player. His dad has drilled in him, drilled in him, drilled in him. You always take the high road. You never throw anybody under the bus. Be it player more coach. So he understands that because he's been groomed to play this position, and a part of being groomed to play this position is know how to speak before and after the games.
Speaker 2: That that is one of the most important.
Speaker 1: Now, nothing tops playing on the field until obviously we know that, but what you say, how you say it after and before is very very important.
Speaker 2: And he's mastered that. He's mastered that part of saying the right thing, the tone.
Speaker 1: In which he says it. Uh, you know, he like, Hey, that that you know, I want to be out there. Yeah, obviously. So I don't have a problem with what he said. He just they just have to get better.
Speaker 4: They just.
Speaker 6: Hard, right because we are all expecting him to come in and just do something phenomenal, and there's so much little for us the fans.
Speaker 4: Get to work with.
Speaker 6: And I don't I don't mean that in a disrespectful way. And just the way the team is built in general, there's there's only so much you can do with what you have, you know, in that room, especially offensively, and it's.
Speaker 4: Just like it's it's it's hard, it's hard. I don't I don't know if they're there.
Speaker 6: There are maybe one or two, maybe three quarterbacks in the NFL that you can take off their team right now and put them on the Browns and they can look any better than what they do right now based on what you have at your disposal. As far as weapons is concerned, it's very, very difficult.
Speaker 4: It's gonna take time. It's gonna take time because it's gonna take pieces. It's gonna take it's gonna take.
Speaker 6: Hella drafting, really good drafting, really good drafting, and and key off season acquisitions before we see any type of change.
Speaker 1: You gotta get some play makers. You gotta get play makers outside of him, and and that's what you have. You look at the quarterbacks that that consistently you look at that, What does Dak look at Jaalen Hurts look at look at the I mean, you you gotta go get you gotta go get players that can make play.
Speaker 4: Can I get ask the real quick.
Speaker 6: Can you can you imagine if you had two number ones over there in Cleveland? Can you imagine?
Speaker 2: You know? I got agree with for yojo? How does Bryce Young look this year?
Speaker 8: What?
Speaker 5: What? What?
Speaker 2: The man got bitched last year? They go get him some.
Speaker 6: Let me sit down, Let me let me sit down, bucket man. What I ain't gonna say that. I'm a way to be.
Speaker 4: I'm a way to be get to the panther. But go ahead, uh o.
Speaker 2: Joe Browns d tackle Shelby.
Speaker 1: Harris says Juwan Jennings was talking dirty while Malie Collins was getting carted off today. Let's take a listen to what Shelby had to say.
Speaker 5: Here's a whole and I want that known. Like I see why he got punched in the nuts, because that's like he said some things that you should not say to another man ever. But like I don't respect it because you say that didn't running behind your old line. That's some real soft ship and I want that known. I see exactly why they punched the nuts. I'm surprised nobody punched them in the jaw yet.
Speaker 2: Mm hmm.
Speaker 1: Now, now even mild mannered Miles Garrett said he was talking spot right, right right. He said that is how he gets down. But to each yet home, I don't know. I mean, give us a give us a.
Speaker 4: That's the thing we were talking about. Ain't no context.
Speaker 6: But we talk about on the football field, you know how we talk. Everybody talked trash. Everybody talked trash and as matter of fact, that's a part of the game. Now, what we can't do and I don't want to see happen is now we get sensitive when people like that talking trash.
Speaker 1: But since when, well, I ain't never talked no trash when somebody got hurt. Oh I was I was about Oh he was.
Speaker 4: Talking about somebody getting hurt.
Speaker 1: I mean that's what that's what. That's what Shelby is that he was talking dirty while Malik called him.
Speaker 4: See, I ain't know that. I thought. I thought he was complaining.
Speaker 2: We ain't getting ready with that.
Speaker 1: They already took some stuff out that you can't you know, you can't say the D word because I have lost all my check because I called somebody about a hundred to them.
Speaker 4: Okay, okay, now I understand.
Speaker 6: I understand he's saying he was talking trashing about somebody getting hurt, not that you can't do you can't. You never want to see your brothers go down, whether they're on your team or not.
Speaker 4: That that's a no no, that's a no no.
Speaker 6: I thought I thought he was saying he out there talking trash and hide behind his old line.
Speaker 1: No no, no, no, no, no no no, I ain't got no, I ain't got I ain't got no problem. I ain't got no problem with somebody talking. We're gonna talk. I won't talk. Let it be known. Let the record clearly states sea Sharp's okay. Long we keep it above the belt. Now, I ain't talking about nobody.
Speaker 2: Kids. Now, you know, if one of your foot's bigger than the other, I might mention something about that, But.
Speaker 1: But I ain't talking about no. Yeah, yeah, yeah yeah, I ain't gonna talk about nobody.
Speaker 4: Why right, No, never never that. Let me let me, let me, let me have a board.
Speaker 2: Please.
Speaker 7: But uh.
Speaker 1: But I mean, look they I mean, you can't really curse on the field no more. Then you can't say the N word no more.
Speaker 4: You know they're still saying that.
Speaker 2: Now, come on, man, they find you, oh Joe, they throw a flash.
Speaker 6: That's just that's the way, that's the way, all all of us talk in general, that you get in there trying to change how we culturally express ourselves when it comes to competing like that.
Speaker 4: That's impossible. That's impossible.
Speaker 5: No, he.
Speaker 2: Hey, oh Joe, I don't have me some great conversation.
Speaker 5: You don't.
Speaker 1: Hey, I was ahead of my time. I'm glad they didn't have I'm glad they didn't have the cameras and stuff like.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, and.
Speaker 4: Hey, I gotta I gotta little gift for you too, you heard me.
Speaker 2: I have to do I asked to do one time, I said you that ugly you bullshit. I ain't know. I thought it was playing. Ain't no weigh you that ugly little purpose? You had.
Speaker 4: You talk somebody that for real?
Speaker 2: Yeah, I was just curious. Ain't no way you were that ugly for real? You got to be playing.
Speaker 4: That's a good one. That's a good one. Wait this game, this is this during the game. Okay, okay, okay, hey, hey, you.
Speaker 6: Know what, honestly I mean you you might be up there with you know, one of the top two trash talkers in the world.
Speaker 4: Man, Yeah, yeah, you might be up there.
Speaker 1: Oh oh, I'm way way way up Yeah. Yeah, I mean I've always I've always been. My grandma used to always say, boy, somebody go hit that boy in this global mounth.
Speaker 2: What you got for me on talking? What you got for me?
Speaker 5: Oh?
Speaker 2: You got the fox.
Speaker 4: Boy?
Speaker 2: You know, he boy, the heap of trouble, bossy boy.
Speaker 4: Hey for talking to who?
Speaker 6: You telling one thing about one thing about it? That's how you get ready for the week. You gotta make sure you got to prepare for the week.
Speaker 2: Yeah, man, the.
Speaker 6: Three people three, I'm talking about five. I'm talking about five maybe come on, man, but listen, I'm one of these. I feel like I'm eighteen again.
Speaker 5: I know.
Speaker 4: But you can't do that then, you know, I prep, I prepped during the show. You'll put it under your tongue.
Speaker 6: So listen, I'm I'm I'm gonna let it sit and dissolved throughout the whole show when the show end.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you trying to end. Huh you're trying to you trying to insurance.
Speaker 4: Unless you got insurance. Yeah, we're good, We're good, We're good.
Speaker 2: Lord have murdy. I'm sorry, Cambodia, but you in for one today. Damn.
Speaker 4: Let me start stretching now.
Speaker 1: Oh Joe, an anonymous defender, revealed to the media that Jennings was talking about wives and children, and I said, they got to.
Speaker 6: Keep getting But hold on, now, when you go that far, that means not only is it personal, but he really don't care nothing about whoever he's talking about. And you know, all gloves is off most of the time when somebody goes that route, all gloves off.
Speaker 4: I don't know.
Speaker 6: I'm sure he'll have a reason as as to why he went that far, because most of the time when it comes to trash hall, we keep family out of it.
Speaker 4: Oh wait, oh yeah, for sure unless it's personal.
Speaker 6: Now, if it's personal, that's the only time people go to talking about kids and wives and all that. And probably he probably even know these people. Wife, He probably even know them people kids. He just using it as a vice to get up under their skin.
Speaker 1: Dude told me he hates me and my brother. I said, my brother got dyed do with this? Nothing, absolutely nothing.
Speaker 4: He's just talking.
Speaker 2: He's just talking.
Speaker 1: I said, with dim, I said, what my brother do to you? I said, besides, I get while you hate me, I'm out here kicking your ass. So I get that my brother don't even know you.
Speaker 4: And you gotta start worry about it, and you be have to happen.
Speaker 6: It's certain things like when people start talking about your wife and your kids out there on the field.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, all right, catch the right guy on the wrong Oh, ain't gonna hit.
Speaker 6: They're gonna take They're gonna take off on you right on the field, right right down to the spot right there.
Speaker 2: And I got no ay. You talk about a man's right and the kids and and like hey, uh she e.
Speaker 1: Harris said, yeah, he sei got hit hitting the private I'm surprised somebody, y'all. Mm hmm, yeah, somebody gonna have somebody a he catched the wrong Like I said, you gotta catch the wrong guy, because hey, you might say something on the field. You don't know how somebody take it. They see you out and they put their steps to you know, and everybody crossed past.
Speaker 6: And the off season, now, ye, everybody crossed past and you beat up and look at it, and you got to be careful.
Speaker 4: You got to be careful, oh, y'all.
Speaker 8: Off.
Speaker 2: The upset of the day.
Speaker 1: The Rams end of the game with the NFC's best record, but drops now the team that has the NFC's best record, the Chicago Bears, who hold the tiebreaker in the conference. The Rams are still a game up on the eight and four Eagles and also hold the head to head tiebreaker. So right now it's the Bears, the Rams, the Eagles, the Bucks, Seahawks, Packed.
Speaker 2: And the forty nine Ers.
Speaker 1: The Lions are currently out of the playoffs. If the playoffs were to start today, Matthew Stafford kind of looked like the Detroit Matthew Stafford the turnover Show. The turnover was what did me in? He threw a pick six. He was laid on the out route. What we say chat, if you laid on the out route, it's a reservation called ahead. They're gonna have your table set up for six. He turned them all over. Heat by himself had three turnovers. That was the difference in the ball game. He was eighteen to twenty eight, two forty three, two touchdowns, two interceptions, strip.
Speaker 2: Sack that was allowed. Whoa whoa, whoa, whoa whoa whoa, whoa, whoa whoa.
Speaker 6: I talk about my panthers, did I just I had to take that. I had to take that row up of my mount real quick because I was.
Speaker 4: Stuttering a little bit.
Speaker 6: Hey chack, Hey, Bryce Young The Carolina Panthers that I said would be the dark horse and team to watch this season would surprise everybody. Bryce Young today he was fifteen for twenty three tds two in and six yards. Hubbard seventeen, Carris for ninety three. Jayalen Cocher, wait to make your presence felt today. Boy, every week is somebody different. He was full for he was four. He had Foe for seventy four with a TD.
Speaker 1: Hey McMillan had one touch eight Cuba Hubbard two for forty one on a touchdown.
Speaker 6: What I told you about them Panthers, huh. Everybody laughed at me and all good. I remember the date August twenty fifth, if I'm not mistaken. August twenty fifth. I told y'all, I understood what the Panthers were doing when I saw what they did in the draft, what I saw what they did in the off season, and understand how Bryce Young played going towards the end of the season. I already knew coming next year, that momentum, that confidence that Bryce had after he got bentched, it was gonna carry over into the following year, including with the weapons, they gonna be the goddamn team to watch and the team to beat. I enjoyed it, and I'm gonna say it again. Like I said way back then, y'all, boys, keep pounding, keep on powering.
Speaker 4: I'm not even.
Speaker 2: You remember the game that he who did they play with? It the Falcons that he went to the Falcon he threw for.
Speaker 1: Four hundred and fifty four y'ard y'all keep saying this one game, but right now he's uh that seven Wait game? They weren't the same umber game. They won the same number of game as the Detroit Lions. They won one more game than the Cowboys, and they beat the Cowboys.
Speaker 2: So what what what we say?
Speaker 4: Your man in the chat talking slick talk about one game.
Speaker 2: Or just yeah they talk about Brice.
Speaker 4: Y'all.
Speaker 6: Y'all, y'all better do your homework. Do your homework now, come on, man, what you talking about?
Speaker 7: Man?
Speaker 2: They did? Look Brian for Forbes Jr. For the Rams.
Speaker 1: You oh you you owe your team, Bro, Brian Ford. I think Forbes Junior for the uh the Rams? Mayor Forbes he o o joe, he oh? Fourth down touchdown? Fourth down? Touchdown? You can't get up touchdown on fourth down?
Speaker 2: You can't. I mean, I thought it was rerun chusing that truck or what's happening now?
Speaker 4: But the Chat ain't gonna know that that reference.
Speaker 2: Bill, Ain't nobody old enough.
Speaker 4: Ain't nobody in the chat old enough to know about what's happening?
Speaker 2: Yeah, but no, No, Carolina's playing really well. They got a chance to win that division.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, absolutely, absolutely, not only because they got the same They have the same number of wins as Tampa so and they get Tampa, so they could they could easily win that division.
Speaker 6: And I think I think people are overlooking the Panthers this year. They're winning games. Man, what the hell?
Speaker 2: Go ahead? Elgatto?
Speaker 4: Can you still hear me?
Speaker 1: Though?
Speaker 4: I don't. I don't know why people are overlooking the Panthers.
Speaker 6: Maybe because they've been bad in the past, so they're not giving them the respect, their due respect.
Speaker 4: Because of who they are.
Speaker 6: But when you break it down in perspect active on the number of wins they've had and and where they same records as the Cowboys, they just don't have the hype behind they don't have the hype train behind them, so the only people that are talking about them are those that are actually Carolina Panther fans. But at the end of the day, when you bring everything to light as a whole, they're just as good with a chance to win.
Speaker 4: They got their in.
Speaker 1: Division, they must be they on their They gotta be on there coming on their bye week. This week they got they got thirteen games already played, so they got to be on coming on the bye week.
Speaker 2: Like with the forty nine ers or something.
Speaker 4: How the hell they're gonna be on their bye week in the season almost.
Speaker 2: Over, Oh joe, they seven to six, everybody else ninety three, ten and two.
Speaker 4: God damn.
Speaker 2: Honestly be on it by week with the forty nine the forty nine ers by week or this weekend.
Speaker 4: Honestly, if I don't play this many games, I wouldn't.
Speaker 2: I would I would.
Speaker 4: I wouldn't even want no bye week, just damn late in the season, honestly.
Speaker 2: Me personally. What you want? Huh?
Speaker 4: What you want now? I said, I wouldn't want no bye week this late.
Speaker 2: You want to keep playing? Yeah, I want my week off.
Speaker 6: Now we're playing too well, let's take a week off forget that. Then bye week we should they should have had they by week week six, week seven.
Speaker 2: That's a lot of games that played throughout. I mean this thing.
Speaker 1: If you had, like you said, if you had your bye week, week three, week four, week five, and now you gotta no, I said, so you know what you get that get refreshed, get your mind recharged. Hey you got a week off. Get out of here. Hey if you need, hey, get your get your day of treatment. Then get out of here. Go somewhere nice and warm. Take the mississ somewhere, Take Mama somewhere a ask your in laws or your mom them paying? Can they watch the kids? You and old lady dip than what I did, But I'm saying that's what y'all should do. We wasn't getting no week off though. Man, we got Friday, Saturday.
Speaker 2: Sunday.
Speaker 4: Yep, same same.
Speaker 2: Yeah, we ain't getting no time off like that. But no, Carolina's playing good.
Speaker 1: They ran the ball forty times for one hundred and sixty four yard true behove was running extremely hard to day. Ric O'Donnell eighteen for fifty eight didn't have a big time day. But when the Rams tried to get the ball back, they're like, nah, we ain't gonna get back to you. Stop us if you can, and they couldn't. So but like you said, oh, Joe, the team that you said the Chicago Bears. They're the number one seed, and the Carolina Panthers has an absolute chance to win their division and make the playoffs.