Speaker 1: Well, first of all, we're very open with our daughter.
Speaker 2: When we first decided to go open, we sat down and talked to her about it. And then when we decided to go Polly, we sat down and talked to her about But.
Speaker 3: Your wife's boyfriend and your girlfriend, yeah, and they met each other.
Speaker 2: I have a crazy backstory now, been shot, set on fire, kidnapped, all this type of shit, and it's all at fourteen. If a woman fucks with a lot of people, she's a whole. And if God doing he's just like being the guys man.
Speaker 1: That shit is stupid.
Speaker 2: So my wife, I'm a boy. I love watching people, I love being watched.
Speaker 1: I love that shit. Right, it was different with her boyfriend.
Speaker 3: Okay, welcome to decisions decisions. I don't think you should say decisions decisions. It sounded like you was talking to Kirsten. You used definitely say to welcome, welcome to the new podcast. You want to say together the decisions decisions. Hey, guys, welcome to another episode of This is the Owns.
Speaker 4: This is the Owns.
Speaker 1: I'm your girl man.
Speaker 3: D b aka peg the Sign aka Peggy Bundy aka Peggan Marco aka that Beach.
Speaker 4: What's good y'all, I'm weazy. Welcome back to another episode.
Speaker 5: We have a guest in the building today, and I'm so excited because me and my mama be standing this nigg First of all, I just call you the light skinned nigga with the nose ring my mom be.
Speaker 4: Like the freckle nigga. We always be confused. And then finally one day you were like, follow.
Speaker 1: Me on my igs here.
Speaker 4: I was like, shout out to comedian.
Speaker 5: And podcaster and all of the things that I'm not reading in this bio yet to hear my.
Speaker 1: I appreciate it.
Speaker 3: I'm very excited to be here and where we haven't like, I haven't got to see you live.
Speaker 1: You are highly spoken up.
Speaker 3: We have a mutual friend and so I'm just glad that we're super able to finally make this happened.
Speaker 1: Shout out to Io. By the way, if.
Speaker 3: Y'all are on Patreon, there is a whole lesson that Chef Io did with us where she taught us how to cook God damn Ruth Chris stuff chicken.
Speaker 4: Didn't they do well?
Speaker 3: No, no, no, it was so fucking good. And I was like, hey, bro, this is my ship.
Speaker 1: Now. Mind you when you go.
Speaker 3: To a steakhouse, yes, normally it's really black and uncultured to order chicken. Yes, but Ruth christ is the only goddamn steakhouse exception.
Speaker 1: Hey, brother, goddamn chicken. I haven't had the chicken there. You haven't I had chicken.
Speaker 3: Just know you won't be looked at like it's chicken at the steakhouse.
Speaker 1: It is the chicken, but he's the.
Speaker 2: Thing if you order it, like you're like, hey, we ordered a lot of stuff, Just order for the table.
Speaker 1: That's how you can get around it.
Speaker 3: Okay that when you can't, that is the known one.
Speaker 5: But I'd be like every time I get to a steakhouse, I'll be like, chicken, you know that sounds good. I'll take the food.
Speaker 1: Listen, I get the I love.
Speaker 5: You need to be eating with a lot of people, because you see when these people online started being like how do you spant the check? That bro to me, that's my time to be glutting, like I be oh, I literally have a dinner tonight. It was me and a home girl was like, make it a girl game.
Speaker 1: Let's invite more bitches because I.
Speaker 4: Didn't three mean you, I won't And it's only two of them.
Speaker 3: Now, what I tell you, I just it's funny because in terms of uh organizing, everyone wanted me to have a birthday dinner this year, right, And I was just like, no, I said, first off, this year has been rough for.
Speaker 1: A lot of people.
Speaker 3: Yes, so literally even being out here in LA there was a friend that was supposed to join us, and she literally had to tell my friend on the side, like, I'm probably just gonna have water because it's a little rough.
Speaker 1: And when I call out, bitch, I like, have y'all. I like the stakes.
Speaker 3: I like the things that are priced to impe and so.
Speaker 4: When I'm like this period supermarket.
Speaker 3: So the idea of a big group dinner where also everyone has different ways of spend their money. Sometimes food ain't it for somebody. And at the age I.
Speaker 5: Think where we can have a birthday dinner where people got to pay off, it ain't even like we should be hosting it.
Speaker 1: And like, and that's another reason you think on my birthday, I want to you neat a whole bunch of brokies. Yeah, everybody. Everyone.
Speaker 2: For my birthday, we had Piece of Hood absolutely go crazy. But I got a two hundred fifty dollars for but the idea of.
Speaker 3: Also like wanting to celebrate myself, but I'm paying for the dinner.
Speaker 4: I'm paying for y'all to eat with me for my birthday.
Speaker 1: I feel both sides of it. I feel both sides of it because.
Speaker 2: It's like, Okay, give us if we're again, if we're going to a place that's affordable, and it ain't no big thing like bowling or something like that, and I'm gonna order the absence all of y'all.
Speaker 1: Just take care of y'all. Yeah, but I'll take care of the bowling and I'll take care of the apps.
Speaker 2: If y'all whatever, drink y'all want, y'all get yourself, Okay, But if we're going to like my favorite steakhouse is place called Bourbon Steak in Glendale, California, stay up in there.
Speaker 1: No, that's steak Boulevard.
Speaker 2: I like, though me and my wife are gone there a number of times and the two of.
Speaker 1: Us have racked up seven hundred dollars.
Speaker 3: That's what I'm saying for two people, bro, I ain't doing what I This is why we need to be.
Speaker 5: Picking the birthday places. Like my thirty fifth birthday is coming, huh. I'm gonna do it in La because my dad is here. He's not as mobile, and I'm like, you know what, all I want is my close friend and I.
Speaker 4: Want to take everybody out.
Speaker 1: Where are we gonna go? Bitch?
Speaker 4: I shut down with a cheesecake factory. I already have it on the hold.
Speaker 5: Hey, I said, y'all niggas got an ox court. I like playing this out, but I was like, you know what, cheescarea. In my brain, I'm like, what would I be willing to spend to have this moment with my friends and my family because it's a party essentially, It's probably gonna be about fifteen dollars. Right there's eight of us at a cheesecake factory. I doubt it he'll get there. However, my nigga bettery be taking me to get some fucking MP that next.
Speaker 1: And listen, I listen. I don't know your level of friends.
Speaker 2: Like even when keV like takes us all out, I still pull them to side, like, yo, let.
Speaker 1: Me put something on it.
Speaker 2: Put someone like no, nigga, I got it, like I gotta spend it or else sinst like he does it as a tax right now. But I always offer because I know it can get expense. Let me take care of the tip, just eight of us. Let me take care of the tip or something like that, just so I can put some on it. But I understand both sides.
Speaker 4: Yeah, any taken.
Speaker 1: He's let me take care of the tip a couple of times. That's nice.
Speaker 2: Yeah, And I know he don't need it, and I do need I do need it, right, but I be.
Speaker 1: Holding the niggas ain't no every time there whoa ship. I thought that he took a little while. I thought was gonna say yes so that one.
Speaker 2: But but I just don't want him to ever feel like I'm taking it for granted or it's expected, like I will always.
Speaker 1: Pay my own way. But if you treat nigga, you know, I want to block.
Speaker 4: Have you heard a Chipriani? You have or you heard a Chipriani in New York?
Speaker 1: What was that Chipriani?
Speaker 4: Chiprioni? So it's just like Italian Italian high end restaurant.
Speaker 5: And recently I went with a friend in quest Love and he's bet in my life and family for a few years now and always.
Speaker 1: Takes us out.
Speaker 5: So I said, let me take you to dinner. I never take you to dinner and I'm not saying I didn't mean it. I just didn't think he'd be like that's so sweet.
Speaker 2: Yeah yeah, And I was like, and now you got to.
Speaker 1: Go to a good place because you don't want to insult him.
Speaker 4: Now, No, we were already there.
Speaker 1: Oh shit, so now take the wrong place.
Speaker 4: My Homegirl's like, oh my god, I think I'm gonna have another rest ersion.
Speaker 1: We would have me to grace to God.
Speaker 4: All told this nigga to his face. I said, this best day of my life.
Speaker 5: We get the check and the guy comes over and said, it's actually already been taken care of.
Speaker 4: Someone over there is a huge fan of you. Wow, you changed my life. You changed my like I.
Speaker 1: Said, thank you, thank you, And that's amazing.
Speaker 4: Dog. You know what I have?
Speaker 1: Yes, fa Fair, Hello, fain Fair. Now I'm gonna intentionally.
Speaker 3: Do it and like I found this really cool indeed Jamaican spot.
Speaker 1: You want to know, I'm gonna do some shit like that.
Speaker 3: It's so funny because I listen, I'll be I'll be patty, I'll be like, I got it a happy hour.
Speaker 1: You just get the next spot.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, okay, I'll be like, let's let's do this. Let's do this, So we got some questions for you, Okay, age sex location, would love to know that before we get into your relationship. I like to do a little starter just like the a OL screen game, because that's all right.
Speaker 2: Yeah, okay, I'm forty one, I am straight mail, and I live in all La La right now.
Speaker 4: And so your dad, do you have one kid?
Speaker 1: To just one? Actually birthday is yesterday. She just turned twenty Ollie.
Speaker 3: You excited about the twenty one age is there?
Speaker 1: Yeah? I don't know. I'm excited for her to get out. Oh she's still living out there? Yeah? Yeah, she living at home. She ain't going to school. What's the count? Gamer? I don't know.
Speaker 2: You know, I'm trying to be like I moved out at fourteen, So I'm it's like the way I was brought up on her. But at the same time, I'm like, Nigga, you gotta do something grown adults.
Speaker 3: Is she able to bring boys to the house.
Speaker 1: Is that she has friends over? No, nigga been over the carib.
Speaker 4: Yeahdoll no, you gonna do like what they do and the bad boys?
Speaker 1: No, no, no, I ain't gonna. I ain't gonna do all of that.
Speaker 2: And I mean you'll know I'm crazy though, Like if he came over, it'd be guz out.
Speaker 1: But I ain't gonna like put no on. I just playing the dume, Like what's someone you're good?
Speaker 4: No, she don't have good guys.
Speaker 1: She's a gamer.
Speaker 2: Yeah yeah, yeah, yeah, I mean, but I mean the gamers be weird too, not even talking to each other.
Speaker 1: No, no, they're serial killers on that training training might be better. Yeah, oh what I mean? Listen, listen, listen. She ain't.
Speaker 2: Thankfully, My daughter is still very much like a kid. Like she likes hanging with us, She likes watching movies with us. She don't like she hangs rough fee every now and then. But she's like the mother hen which she hangs withever. Wow, he's wanting to make sure everybody drink water and stuff, like she doesn't drink, she don't smoke every now and there. She'll do it edible with us with her Yeah yeah, because I know she would need money now and she gets all the money for me now.
Speaker 3: One of the reasons why are you sure wanted you on the show so much? And what I love is because we never able are really to have this conversation fully with men you've got couples on and things like that, but you're in the.
Speaker 1: Lifestyle, lifestyle, and so I would love to know if.
Speaker 3: You could share even your introduction to lifestyle and how you're able to navigate it in.
Speaker 1: A marriage an older daughter too. Yeah. Yeah, Well, first of all, we're very open with our daughter.
Speaker 2: When we first decided to go open, we sat down and talked to her about it. And then when we decided to go Polly, we sat down and talked to her about waiting open.
Speaker 1: And Polly, we're two different conversations.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, yeah, explain that, okay, because when we went open, it was like just it. It was just a physical thing, like we weren't looking for anything with the people that we might play with. We weren't keeping anything going like that. So you know, like, hey, I might become my own lady. Me and mommy have decided to you know, try this out. Blah blah blah, this overdoor policy. You can come talk to us at any time about it. You have any questions, like we went into detail with her. But you know a second yeah, uh, this was twenty five, so she might have been like eleven, and that's just because.
Speaker 4: An eleven year old.
Speaker 5: Hold on, wait, wait, wait, this is really interesting to me because a lot of people act like this should be reserved for like an older kid. Yeah, so you told an eleven year old and expecting her to understand, and like how did you say it?
Speaker 2: Well, we didn't go into like the details of like yeah, I'm fucking bitches out here right, but like you know, because my thing is like with me being in entertainment and then embracing the lifestyle. If somebody snaps a picture of like yo, us have to hear out with another person and my daughter at that time, she wasn't on social media as much, but it was still around, like if it's floating around, I don't want her to see some shit and then she's like the last found out about it. So it's more so like like hey, listen, this is what me and Mammy are doing. We're doing this because of this. This is a decision that we both made. So if you hear anything, see anything, then feel free to come to us.
Speaker 1: Ask Sumer questions like that.
Speaker 4: I love that.
Speaker 3: And then at what point did you go from open to polly and how was the conversation different?
Speaker 2: So when we went Polly, it was probably like twenty twenty, twenty twenty one, and it was a it was a more mature conversation.
Speaker 1: Hey, me and mommy are deciding to do this.
Speaker 2: We're looking for Initially we were looking for a third and then we ended up just having our own partners. And so we told her because she had met both the partners already at that time.
Speaker 1: So it was the.
Speaker 3: Daughter met your wife's boyfriend and your girlfriend. Yeah, and they met each other. Yeah, we vacation together. We spend them there that the New year's all over here. That be our whole drive. You get to travel as husband and wife with both of your partners.
Speaker 5: Are y'all swapping or are swapping, you're just vacationing.
Speaker 1: So what's the polly? What is that considered?
Speaker 3: Because right now I'm solo poly, But what is that poly considered?
Speaker 2: Well, I mean it depends on like your arrangement to you know, that's hierarchy and that's non hierarchical.
Speaker 1: So you know, non hierarchical is everybody's on the same everyone's on the same plane. Yeah.
Speaker 2: So anytime you make a life decision or you're planning on making a major life decision like getting the car moving, investing in something like, you know, you bring it to the table so everyone can weigh in because it could affect everyone. So it's it's just a lot of communication, a lot of communication. And it's not to say like niggas don't get jealous, Like niggas still get jealous.
Speaker 1: And it's just about.
Speaker 2: Being able to have the capacity to have the conversation and converse about what the insecurities are rising. Jealousy and anger, those are all both secondary emotions, so it's starting for something else. So like, what is what is steering up this insecurity? What's the steering enough this jealousy? What's stinger steering up this this anger? But you have to be in a place to be able to have that conversation. Listen, got married, am nigga was not like I was a shut down type. We have a conversation. I associated conversation immediately with conflict because of the way I was raised and I grew up in a very violent household.
Speaker 1: My mom was beat by my sister's dad.
Speaker 2: Anytime she questioned or the conversation got too heated, he would just you know, he would he beat me too. So I just seen that and then my uncles all of them fighting and fighting with their old ladies. Anytime like a conversation got heated or she would raise her voice, I would shut down. I would either leave or just walk off the room. And then it's tense in the house for a week. And I was like, I don't I don't like this.
Speaker 3: I go, did you guys take this? Did you do therapy by yourself first, or did you both?
Speaker 2: I had to get the therapy, and I tried, like I had. I had tried two different therapists. None of them was working. Like I have a crazy backstory, you know, been shot, set on fire, kidnapped, all this type of shit, and it's all at fourteen and so I'm telling the first therapists about this and we're doing it virtually, and I see her go right at right, and I was just like, it's not gonna work. So I already know, like this ship is shocking you like.
Speaker 1: This, this is just the intro.
Speaker 2: This this is right after the ford after somebody do the forward, Like this is on the first page and you're doing damn right now, Nah, to culturally different therapists.
Speaker 3: You have to get before you felt like you could go from sharing your backstory to getting to your conflict resolution.
Speaker 1: My third one is really good.
Speaker 2: And uh this is after the first two, like I canceled them like within like a month and a half.
Speaker 4: Did you have an idea of like man woman black?
Speaker 2: I wanted a woman just because I think I feel more comforable women. I was raised by women, and also, like you know, I'm a Pisces, I was raising the hood. But I also have like a lot of sensitive quality, So I wanted someone that would understand that but also acknowledge it too, Like you know, it takes. It takes a lot of strength of like y'all, I'm scared, I'm insecure, or I don't know how to talk about this or whatever.
Speaker 1: And sometimes I feel like women are.
Speaker 2: More encouraging and comforting and nourishing to build you up and strengthen that muscle so you feel more confident in doing it.
Speaker 5: I feel like it's so hard to even like go back to sex, you know, when someone start saying somebody like I've.
Speaker 4: Been shot onself, Like, okay, so about the sucking day.
Speaker 5: I also have a question that's on my line Pisces and Pisces now because jealousy arises, but sometimes jealousy is sexy yeah, you as a straight man. What were your homeboy saying when you said your wife had a boyfriend? And I think I want to ask this really in depth and you tell us a lot about it because so many women are watching. Yeah maybe in dynamics where their boyfriend won't let them.
Speaker 1: Have a boyfriend.
Speaker 5: Yeah, absolutely, I could get some plassy sometimes but you can't or whatever, like, and we see that so much, and we see that it's so hard for them to have those conversations.
Speaker 4: I would love to hear, like, who was judging you?
Speaker 1: And what was that like?
Speaker 2: I'm sure a lot of niggas failed the way. Uh you know, they hit you with that that old black saying. I mean, hey, nigga, if you like it, I look and honestly, a lot of times you have to just move with that, you know what I mean? Like, honestly, the people that did have something to say, I felt a weaight, Like none of the niggas paid bills in my house, period, not not a single one of them. So you can feel how what the fuck you want to feel? But we're good over here. Every bill is paid. We got cars, we got groceries, flipping switch slices, Come on, nigga.
Speaker 1: We chilling.
Speaker 2: How you feel about it, it's cool. But also I'm not trying to push it off on you. I'm not recruiting. We're sharing, right right. I'm sure some shit that you eat that I don't fuck with and I don't I ain't finna like you don't make me ship. Yeah, so I'm not tripping off of that. When it comes to like how I got to this point is we I don't know. I've always been like a it's an equal person like you. I mean, yeah, I always been, always been free. But why is it okay for me to do it and you not to do it?
Speaker 1: That's how I feel.
Speaker 2: That's how we perpetuate the stereotype of a woman fucks with a lot of people, she's a hoe, and if a god does, he's just like being the guys man.
Speaker 1: That shit is stupid to me.
Speaker 5: How did table jealousy or not even table jealousy, but more so know that you could handle it?
Speaker 1: What's festers did you guys have?
Speaker 3: Was?
Speaker 5: Were you starting with certain lifestyle parties or did it.
Speaker 2: I think just trial, not trialing error, but like just knowing what you think you may be comfortable with and trying that texting me is.
Speaker 1: I mean, it's different types of sex.
Speaker 2: It's quick little fuck right now. I just want to get the ship off. It's an exchanging energy. They are really feeling this person. I like your vibe.
Speaker 1: The energy is good.
Speaker 2: Were connected right here. I want to see what this like on a different level. And then there's like the more intimate sex. Right if it's just sex right here, don't give a fuck about that, don't care. I don't give I don't give a fuck about that. Matter of fact, Like I never understood when they had the I think the muzzles.
Speaker 1: Like when they do the suicide, they go to Heaven, they get.
Speaker 2: Forty virgis nigga, Who the fucking that was?
Speaker 1: Like the promise land, you get.
Speaker 3: The promised Land is forty virgins. That doesn't even sound like fun. It's the trained forty people. That actually sounds like a what I want.
Speaker 1: Somebody want some training. I wouldn't want forty new dicks that ain't.
Speaker 2: Never know no, no, no, go trying to rod and.
Speaker 4: Cause niggas really don't want a virgin. They just want you to have like three faux by.
Speaker 1: Yeah, they don't want they don't want to run into somebody that she for.
Speaker 4: Right, we'll be getting into that.
Speaker 2: I got her now, Like, why you're shaping you fun, nigga, So why does it matter? Like, well, I had it well, nigga, thank you for you know, you know, teaching or whatever you told her.
Speaker 1: But here we are now, nigga, She's she's flourishing with me. I don't know what the fun happen with y'all.
Speaker 3: I'm curious to know because it's different with everybody. I'm finding out my boundaries now with my boyfriends, and I like, it's actually also my boyfriends and when we have sex with other people, how we need to move because I also bring my friends in. It's also boundaries with my friends who joined me in the bedroom. Like, but I want to know what boundary. You didn't know you had it happened and you were like, oh shit, I need to communicate that this is a boundary. And I found out real time that it's a boundary.
Speaker 2: Right, So, my wife, I'm a voyeur. I love watching people. I love being watched. I love that ship.
Speaker 6: Right.
Speaker 1: Uh, it was different with her boyfriend. I couldn't be a.
Speaker 2: Voyd with her in him, Okay, And I think it was because there was an emotional connection. It was more than just the physicality of it, right. Uh with other people, I could, you know, keep being but like you're like, no, when the nigga says oh shit, hey, I'm like, I just think I mean it.
Speaker 1: But when you learned it in real time.
Speaker 2: It had to be like yeah, having in real time, Yeah, okay, so and that school. But she still likes to watch me, you know, like okay still, and that's something that I admire about her, Like she really gets off seeing me being pleased, and that is that's a special trait.
Speaker 1: Like I again, if it was a funk off, I.
Speaker 2: Could see that, right, But like, because it's it's so much love. Like when she started dating him, I was like this nigga love and I know he was because she's that she had. Motherfucker, you're not gonna fuck with my wife on the first date.
Speaker 1: I guarantee. If y'all on that type of date and that type of time, you're gonna want a second day immediately. Nigga, I love this.
Speaker 2: It's impossible to not fall in love for it. She's one of the dopest people in the world, like.
Speaker 4: Hansak Just so, how was it when you and him have a conversation. What is that like? Had you did you guys have a conversation as it moved further?
Speaker 2: Yeah, I mean there were tons of conversations. The crazy part is I knew him before she even moved out here. I had met him through a friend. He was a brother of a friend. We had worked together on some projects and stuff like that, and he came to one of my parties.
Speaker 1: I used to throw parties at this this bar.
Speaker 2: Regular parties, and he asked about a shirt she had on, and that's how the conversation started. So that actually the first time they hung out we were all together, uh anyway, so you know it was it was it was cool. We we we talked, but I think she wanted it to move faster than it was, and I was just like, I can't make that happen like I like it with him, Yeah, because it wasn't something like we hung out prior to regularly, Like we worked together and we knew of each other, We spoke when we saw each other with gorgeously like that. But he wasn't the vice and I call yo niggas a drink something like that, So like it still had to take his natural progression. I wasn't gonna rush it because it just I felt like it would have felt phony.
Speaker 3: Is she friends with your girlfriend? Okay, talk about you? No, he said, I mean, ain't mind me.
Speaker 1: I ain't perfect, nigga. Fuck up. I'm sure she'll call them like this, nigga.
Speaker 4: That's what I mean. I'm really like just being facetious.
Speaker 5: But I'm saying, like you get in an argument or not even like a real deep and some shit, it's like, are they gonna vent to each other?
Speaker 4: Because technically but we're.
Speaker 5: Ran honest here, Yeah, when we talk about disagreements and sharing it outside to me in that polycule that is our relationship, Like I would rather you vent to my boyfriend about something, so you guys can kind of like.
Speaker 1: Yeah, work it out, target out, you know, I mean they have to. Like we've we've been in a.
Speaker 2: Situation where the three of us were talking and my wife brought up the situation and my girlfriend was like, no, I I totally see why he did that, Like I would have did that time. I love that, And it's like that was comforting for me because it was like that I knew she wasn't doing it to like just support me that was her true feend of it, but it also showed that like she's moving, was still with like the soulo on mind of like, no, in my case, in my situation, this is what I would have did. She wasn't saying something just to appease my wife and get on her good side and get points. She was like, no, we like you said, we all on the same level, so I can give my honest opinion like I would have did the same thing.
Speaker 1: And this wasn't something big.
Speaker 2: This was just like a situation where I think I said something or did something and she was like, no, did that?
Speaker 5: Does does your daughter like have presence with all four of you together? And what does that dynamic feel like?
Speaker 1: Only like if we.
Speaker 2: Do something at the house, like we have like dinners at the house or something like that.
Speaker 1: Because my girlfriend.
Speaker 2: Doesn't live here, she's out of she's out of state, so when she's in town, she'll come, she'll come with see the kid or something like that. But typically I go out of town to see her. It's just easier that way.
Speaker 4: And one of the questions did she have for you, like as a quick as.
Speaker 2: A kid, she really didn't have much because she had already seen it. She knows relationship. She is perceptive as hell, and like she would see me on the phone with her, uh my girlfriend or my wife on the phone with her boyfriend, and like she so she knew.
Speaker 3: Like all so crazy too, like everything is so much more open now, like in terms of what we see on television, what's available on these phone devices, like where we think kids are.
Speaker 1: Way more green and unaware. Yeah, they really aren't. They know they are gone. Also, they know what's going on my daughter game. She she already part of. Yeah, yeah, well you know what. At first, I wasn't.
Speaker 2: Going to say anything because I couldn't remember if she had like said it on anything. But we've talked about her on other podcasts, so I even wanted to Yeah, yeah, I love that.
Speaker 4: In the house.
Speaker 1: Relat got to know what she's start wearing jeans.
Speaker 5: I was like a little bit right, Okay, I had at a moment when I was a kid, and I remember he was looking at you and he was thinking getting this from her friends.
Speaker 3: An we got truth or there okay, but it's truth and there you know you gotta do.
Speaker 1: Okay, this is a wild show. Can I drink on the show?
Speaker 4: You got.
Speaker 1: I don't want to put it. I didn't want to play. I didn't want to It's well, it was behind the water bottle. I was trying to be respectful.
Speaker 3: Okay, okay, okay, I'm just trying to be respectful.
Speaker 1: I want to be invited back. I'm having a great time to so truth. Well, now I feel like it's too basic. What's the weirdest thing that turns you on?
Speaker 2: Weirdest thing that turns me on? Uh oh fuck? I like peticue.
Speaker 1: Okay, yeah, it's relaxing. It's soothing and.
Speaker 2: It don't make me hard. It makes me relax. And if I'm relaxed, I can fuck out of you. Like so that just puts me in a good state to like get ready to knock some walls down. Like a good pedicure, yeah, man like, but not like like because I go get pedicures and manicures regularly at hammer and now. But like somebody just rib like just like I had it ship one time, like just pampered me. She put my foot in the soaking thing. I ain't have one of that. I would normally, but no, I got he had to calm down my ship. My ship tomorrow be on the road on the road, so I'm not ship tomorrow before I go to San Diego.
Speaker 1: But yeah, I think that, and and a good hair rub too.
Speaker 3: I don't think i've heard the head of rum makes sense, but getting horny for like a pedicure being Alfred Zak, I don't think I've ever heard that.
Speaker 1: That one time that like pampered me.
Speaker 2: Put my footing in the thing and she massaged it, and she like she ordered up and then she clipped it and everything like that.
Speaker 1: She was nasty. So after she wants this, I could think of his hammer, like.
Speaker 2: Didn't have it there all right, just just for the record, I ain't trying to get them sucked up and did not have her.
Speaker 1: Okay, there was no happy ending with the dog and the.
Speaker 2: Private in home padic Yeah this is somebody invited me over and it was like y'all want to slip.
Speaker 1: The nails and then sucked both toes. Okay, when you say it like that, you sound like you I'm not you know what yo? You know it's crazy?
Speaker 3: No, no, no, I say it in a way because recently one of my old boodes we're still friends, and he got he got a new like he got a bitch. He got a new bitch, recently divorced, so, but he has a girlfriend and we were supposed to go get drinks one night and he said, so I had to stay in and I said why, Nigga. He showed me that this bitch like had rose petals on the bed, lit candles everywhere. And I was like, oh, bitches that I heard. Wait, that's not the thing that men have.
Speaker 4: To do for women.
Speaker 3: I said, wait, there's women doing the cameras destroyed these gender counts. No, bitch, it was just it was like a Wednesday. There was there was no birthday, there was nothing that happened. And I was just like and I was just like, oh, she wanted to make sure you ain't going out.
Speaker 1: She was trying to keep you in from me. Maybe maybe she maybe maybe you.
Speaker 4: Know what he did?
Speaker 1: He did reverse that.
Speaker 5: Nigga said, you see how you bitch just be sitting in mother fucking Oh. I got this from my other niggas.
Speaker 1: What the fun?
Speaker 3: He's well, I'm not weird, not that I'm saying like that. We ain't there, but he's gonna say that. But I wanted to respond to you and saying, oh, you judge it not. There's just been certain things that I've heard that women, Oh but y'all gotta step my love.
Speaker 1: You know what, I love an assertive woman.
Speaker 2: I'm very attractive to women who do what they say they're gonna do, who are motivated, who are uh innovative with whatever they got going on, especially if you're on an entrepreneur space, Like I like motherfuckers that do that ship like that assertiveness. That's leadership that entrepreneurs spear. That'shits sexiest fuck when you do what the fuck you say you won't do.
Speaker 1: No, I know.
Speaker 4: When I say so, just hearing like when women like really be be on.
Speaker 3: Some ship that I haven't done, I'm like, oh, ship, I gotta do it. It's crazy because my boyfriend recently we were talking about having a threesome and he got I said, but I want to do it with like a nasty bitch. Don't put all the pressure on me to bring a friend because I've already done that. It gets complicated. So he's like, Ooh, I got this like freak bitch in Miami, like you would like her. She got big titties da da da, and she'd be sending me mad videos of her sucking dick, And I said, I feel like that was your way of telling me I'm slipping because he enjoys watching me with my other boy, like he enjoys videos.
Speaker 1: Seeing and watch it.
Speaker 3: Hey, he said all these emo emo. He's like, just a little bit, I want more videos. And I'm telling you, no, you don't even understand.
Speaker 1: I'm in my listen, I'm in my phone.
Speaker 4: Going back to twenty eighteen, you said, I wish I liked it.
Speaker 1: I wish I liked him more.
Speaker 2: Here we go, I what fucking liked it? You know what it is? I don't you like it a lot? Because of that, I often look at it as a chol for the person that's doing it, because they got to be down there a long.
Speaker 1: Time, right, and because I'm a people pleaser, and I.
Speaker 2: Didn't find out to like I'm talking about, maybe maybe like eight years ago, that there are women that actually enjoy.
Speaker 1: Giving a head. I had no idea. I just always feel guilty.
Speaker 2: I was like, you're gonna die down there, you might as afford your meal to my penis, because that's what you're finna be till you die.
Speaker 5: I ain't never gonna I ain't at forty one to tell a woman that she's like and that's because you ain't have me, and you think they do.
Speaker 1: That, they do that. I'm saying that for that, and I'm like, bitch, no.
Speaker 3: No, no, this is it's a reverse psychology that men will be like, I ain't never come off and to convince us to try to be down there till they can.
Speaker 2: It's not me, bitch, I will be doing a docal puzzle. I've fallen asleep in the head before, Like I want to come second.
Speaker 1: You fell asleep on.
Speaker 2: A psychological shit, I think, well, no, no, no. So originally it was because, like I said, I was raised by all women, right, and initially all of my my.
Speaker 1: Cousin i'ngers like, yeah, it's been something did this something I did?
Speaker 2: And it was kind of like it sounded the grading when it's about me, and most women are doing it on their knees. They're already in a subservient position, right, And I got some bad head where bitch used too much teeth and I'm just like, gonn to squeeze my ass sheets together, like I just want to come I just want to blow this bitch in off, right, And so because of those bad experiences and the like the subconscious mind and then me never arriving.
Speaker 1: I'm just like, I'm over it. Okay, I will go down on you. I go crazy. I live down there. Let me inside your busy. I want to put my face inso my entire head. You stand up.
Speaker 2: It just shoulders from the rest of my body. I love you, boss, right when to come ahead? I be I'd be sold.
Speaker 5: You know, pussy though, it's like you almost gotta earn the wetness, like you gotta wait. Don't get me wrong, it's free com sure, but like what pussy like.
Speaker 4: Oh, it's more, it's just like a lot.
Speaker 1: I mean that you probably have something. It's like it's like a sucker that changes flavor. Yeah, applesuckers. They start with the co horme on then against to the apple port, the ltle green pot right there. That's how supposed to because when you got the the.
Speaker 3: Good shirt, yeah, like like literally you don't like the good shirts when literally it's just like it tastes by plastic little I like, we don't know why we like it.
Speaker 1: But when it burst, then it's like, oh there.
Speaker 2: Go to good stuff. Hey listen, good shirt. My first squirterer did not tell me she was a squirdl and oh, I ain't know she was that type of squirl like I had seen it on porners, but I had never had water that Listen, I almost drowned. I can't swim. I'm almost drowned in the shower this bit. You're very black. I can't swim.
Speaker 1: I can't swim. I know how to not drown.
Speaker 2: I do not know how to swim because I be doing know how to swim shit like I didn't. I was on a Vand's warped tour. We went to this gorge and I jump off this fucking forty foot cliff into the water. I've been snorkeling, I've done all type of swim shit.
Speaker 1: I ain't swim. I know how to not drown. You.
Speaker 4: You are a vacation nigga. This is vacation swimming.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 4: I went my homeboy. We've been to like so many different countries.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 4: And then finally I'm like, oh shit, i' think I'm gonna be at the pool today.
Speaker 1: You're gonna come, oh on, swim.
Speaker 4: I'm like, nigga, we was jumping off, yeah that shit off.
Speaker 2: Yeah, absolutely, I didn't jump into water in Mexico off of the catamarans and all that.
Speaker 1: Absolutely I need that ship. And you're still here with us. Some of that here.
Speaker 4: Now, are you ready for the Darren?
Speaker 1: Oh?
Speaker 3: Hey, I feel like you've acted, so this is fine, Okay, to hear more?
Speaker 5: Decisions decisions. Now, have a vibrator. You have to sell it. You have twenty seconds to make sure that our audience buys it. You gotta talk about what it's gonna do. You gotta talk about how it feels, how amazing it's gonna be, what color it is, what speed do they plug it in?
Speaker 1: Is this a vibrator for penetration or is it for stimulation? One be afraid.
Speaker 2: Listen, I just need all of it. I need to know the parameters so I know what the fuck I'm selling. Here we go, ladies, how you doing? Just to hear more your Mama's favorite boyfriend. Listen, this is what I want to tell you. You've been doing vibrators the old way for so long that you don't recognize that you could be changing your fuck life. We have the new magic dick two thousand dollarsand all right, this is designed for stimulation and penetration. We have eight speeds and nine different posts. All right, battery states charged for twelve days, even after four days use.
Speaker 1: You cannot get a better quality deal dough than this.
Speaker 2: And I'm not talking about like regular deal though, I'm talking about You can actually send in a mold of your favorite person's dick, and having molded to that, you can completely customize it. If you want a skin tone, you want to flesh, you want a neon. It has multiple attachments. Not only that, it has built in Wi Fi so you could connect to your favorite song to it, so it postes to the goddamn beat. Wow, listen, if you want to stay with the old stone age with a typical plug in the wall, vibrated by all means baby, do you.
Speaker 1: I'm not here to yuck.
Speaker 2: You're young, but if you want to step into the new age and get that new shit, then come fuck with it now vibrated two thousands. It's only eighteen thousand dollars. We do a step corner, y'all.
Speaker 1: We don't know that real good. You should have just said twenty nine nine nine, keep it, keep it, pa. Recession.
Speaker 2: It ain't for everybody here, ain't everybody that damn recession? Everybody appreciates and mayas of rolls roys. Everybody can't afford it.
Speaker 3: I ain't gonna hold your something ten thousand. I need the robot, I need the whole body. Hey listen, I can't say it has many attachment. You can get right a body, you can get it. Yeah, we got that testa right now.
Speaker 1: With the box right over. Yeah, led face you have any face on there? Now, that's not who I would mean. Okay, Well, whoever your the Rocky is?
Speaker 4: You know to me, someone say the Rocky?
Speaker 1: He said rock rock Okay.
Speaker 5: So the hole Tree is our segment where we basically are going to be reading you a song lyric that you know.
Speaker 4: However, we're gonna be reading it like poetry.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, now I.
Speaker 5: Got to because I think you may get this one too soon. Okay, I'm gonna do my best to make it not sound. I'm gonna be real and say what's on my heart to hear.
Speaker 1: Let's take it.
Speaker 3: Can't be added words in it, because then it makes it. I always said his name.
Speaker 5: Let's take this chance and make this love feel relevant. Didn't you know I loved you from the start. When I think about all the years we put in this relationship. Who we knew we'd make it, who knew we'd make it this far? And then I think about where I would be if we were to just fall apart, and I can't stand the thought of losing you.
Speaker 1: At the altar. I've just asked jag Edge, that's okay? Whoa okay? I was gonna say, because I don't know all the verse. I know the beginning because I was like, I thought you first of all, but I fuck literally, I know literally.
Speaker 3: Because I'm like like, I was like, damn, she added, worried she don't remove Okay, okay, so you about it to a game night, see what she gonna do.
Speaker 5: Yesterday we filming with Harry Hall, and my first words were, uh, keep me up all night, and she was like, give me up by night, take it out.
Speaker 1: And I was like, god, damn, I get you. I get you.
Speaker 6: You have to.
Speaker 2: I'm not mad at it, but I was. I was questioning, but but but if you had a card game, that's not what it would do. Give you the damn words. But you know what, Let's keep it a pup which one of us plays by the complete box rules of a card game.
Speaker 1: We don't do that. We don't do that. Well, no, we don't do that with Spade. We don't do that with talk.
Speaker 3: So know, so that's what we have to do. Hey, guys, we created this game and we changed it. Now we cheat, we make it harder for you. We created the house rules. Yeah, but but see there was no house rules given. You know, when I was just ready, you know, when we see it play spades and we're doing juice side jokers involved, I'm like.
Speaker 1: Can you over books? But here's the thing. Here's the thing.
Speaker 2: There's no possibility of us fighting from this game. Space is something different space, my grandma, because you were.
Speaker 1: Like if hey, I guess not.
Speaker 5: We know there's fights a game night, I realized I have black people living next door to me, because so I don't really live at this Cribbon La too often, right, but I feel like I'm hearing like violence.
Speaker 1: Now, I'm like, yo, is this domestic? What the fuck is going on? Called out on one?
Speaker 3: So I called downstairs. My mom and I got apartments downstairs with each other. I said, wow, isn't a woman next door? I feel like somebody beeping there, Like it's two people in their screaming.
Speaker 4: No, they're so sweet they have a game night every Friday. I said, oh them niggas.
Speaker 3: I brought a game night to my house recently in Atlanta and boy boy boy. Now, just like every neighbor I walked by, I had something to say, and I said, next time, I'm just gonna let y'all know when I do this again, because it.
Speaker 1: Got like really loud, and it was it was charades.
Speaker 3: It was you know, charade you ain't get put out show raids and it was like this one like when you're like, hands up here we go when I tell you video, I said, I said, because it records you on the app. And I was good, I'll show you guys, but literally took out the trash.
Speaker 1: I think what to go.
Speaker 3: Like when it got the mail, I ran into like two or three neighbors that this is the first time. They all spoke to me and said that last night was fine, you had a good and I was like, every one of the dame.
Speaker 1: It's like, we didn't call the cops, but we heard if you're gonna do it like that, at least inviting it.
Speaker 4: One of your favorites.
Speaker 3: No one of my neighbors did you know, what's crazy? So I moved into like this lost building and it's so like ch like, it's unlike. Basically I thought it was arts enough to where no black people would live in it, even though it's in Atlanta.
Speaker 1: I was like, this's got to be full of white people, and I bought it from white people. Well, i'm leasing it for white people. I'm running it from white people.
Speaker 3: Me and my friend went in there and I was like, bitch, all my neighbors are black, and we had to really remind them why we live in Atlanta.
Speaker 1: Them all the niggas that thought the same thing, all them niggas.
Speaker 3: Well, No, even the doper thing about it is I'm the only one renting. Everyone in the building owns it. So the h o A, everyone in the building, you really are am.
Speaker 1: No, you said you're rented from white people.
Speaker 3: No, and they moved out. So I'm now the only one renting in this building and all the owners now they might have someone else. They need to give what we have to make it fair. Long, it's like, and she's not niggas giving them way, they said, she's well no, I had to like when I first moved there, apparently like there was a rapper that used to live in the building. So when I moved there, she was like, girl, think you living in such and such old place. I ain't no running to live in the club. He did used to live in my building, and I was like, oh, wow, yeah, so he must have sold it.
Speaker 5: But regardless, I was like that man, he's trying to tell y'all she got a nice apartment because.
Speaker 1: I hadn't wait, I shot in the elevator.
Speaker 5: I want to bitches to now just saying listen, when you could say something like oh I was having dinner and so and so was there.
Speaker 4: Oh I was on my flight and so and so it was right behind me, I'll be like, yeah, don't get money.
Speaker 1: That's just a little this, a little flex.
Speaker 2: But when you can say, yeah, I'm staying in uhl a spot right now by the way. But that was te I little run through it. Listen, a lot of niggas, I know they got a little run throughs right over here right.
Speaker 3: I'm not rich enough yet, but I want one. I want a bashful path. I want I want to hold I can see this space, I can I do, but I want to get one. But right now, it's like I can be open and free in the.
Speaker 1: Game now this clip.
Speaker 4: I feel like we're all gonna have the same opinion, but it's so crazy and wow to me.
Speaker 1: No, I don't know we have the same opinion. Oh okay, I wanted to know her list of who I need. I want to know. I needed to know, Oh my god. And I'm gonna tell you why though.
Speaker 6: I want to know because before I sit up here and really keep moving and elevating our relationship, I want to know who got one up on me and if I'm willing to take on that burden. Because why, I want to know if you had any type of relationship intimacy experiences with people that I really know.
Speaker 1: I need to know that I'm old that because if you don't give me that, you got me. Hey, y'all, this my girl, and you got somebody over there in that collar like nigga, that's our girl though, Been there, done that?
Speaker 4: I don't what if a.
Speaker 5: Woman asked you, let's say that you're dating someone who's a select bigger celebrity than you.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and she's like, I need a list, I'll give it that list. I ain't gonna make no difference. I'll give it that list. Here's the thing for me. One thing my wife.
Speaker 2: We did run into an issue with like as a comic, like I, you know, I had knocked a couple of people down for and sometimes they would still pull up to a show. She'd be like, I need to know if somebody's in the room to that be with me, that that makes right. And initially I didn't. I didn't get that, but then I understood, like you know, having like if she's engaging with this chicken, like she's being forthcoming and chilling shit like that, and this bitch has out to your motives, you know what I mean, Like I'm not gonna let her fuck with it like that, but like where he's coming from the point until he said, if you've been with somebody I know, I was just like nigga for what, Like I don't.
Speaker 1: I don't give a fuck who you been with.
Speaker 2: Right, Like, I don't unless it's somebody I know, somebody I'm gonna be interacting or if we're in the same space with that person, let me know, give me to his.
Speaker 3: The clip was also cut off early. He goes further to say, now, if I know, then that's fine. However, if we are close and I have to see this person often doesn't matter how beautiful, how much I like you, I would have had to let you go because this person is gonna continue being around. So it's not even that like it's someone like casual, like okay, of course I'm gonna But he literally says too, like if it was one of my teammates, and this that I get, but for context to y'all, this was Cam Newton on his podcast with Parker McKenna. But he goes further, like he does go further to say it, now, we had a recent you got decisions where to me if I get with a partner who asks for my list, but I've vowed with someone else that this is something we keeping secret that you not gonna tell nobody.
Speaker 1: I ain't gonna tell nobody. I don't what are you doing that? Hold on? You know what I mean?
Speaker 4: Yeah, And I say that.
Speaker 3: I say that only because I say that because there have been two men, there have been two two in my life where I've literally became upset because it was something to where bro. One of them we engaged with an interactive multiple times, had threesomes, all those things. He ended up getting married who he got married to. I've shared rooms and spaces with and I don't be weird. Me and him did not engage after he got married, and he was like, oh, well she already knows about you and I, and I was I was upset because I'm like, bro, who why why wouldn't that be a conversation with me? Because now I've seen her out, we've been in spaces, and essentially in that sense, she has one up on me. You completely disrespected me, and we said we wasn't gonna talk to share about it now. The other person who did this we fucked once. I ended up years later and I talked about this person on the pod. I ended up dealing with his brother's homeboy. We ended up really like each other.
Speaker 1: That's right. That means wrong what you.
Speaker 6: No?
Speaker 1: No, you really like that?
Speaker 6: No?
Speaker 1: Wrong? I really liked him and then we leave No, like like really liked him.
Speaker 4: Like then we both ended up going into like the same career path.
Speaker 3: Oh shut up, okay, No, No, what's crazy is actually you actually want to know the crazy party about this?
Speaker 1: Fuck the whore hide. He came to a d C show.
Speaker 3: He literally a bitch came up to him at the bar because I don't tell it was like you here from man d ain't you And he was like, you're your fans are wild and I was like, the fuck bitches anyway, you know, I had the way to put.
Speaker 4: Up that's happen with my nigga and I wasn't around him.
Speaker 1: Yeah, feel weazy. I feel like now like you would know her and I. But I didn't like that.
Speaker 3: I didn't like that anyways, this friend, I didn't say nothing because it happened once.
Speaker 1: That's it.
Speaker 3: He ended up not only telling this person because we ended up. We were fucking with each other for years, Like y'all, i've heard him.
Speaker 1: His name is DC. I think I used to call him DC on the pod.
Speaker 3: Not only did he tell this nigga, and this nigga completely went to a I really like you, but I could never marry you because he would be at the wedding and I can't have a nigga that fucked my wife at the wedding. Not only did he do that, he started fucking with my best friend's best friend.
Speaker 1: So the best the best removed. The best friend was removed. No, so the best friend cuts out my homegirl, like why you.
Speaker 3: Ain't tell me Mandy Funck so and so, and it just became like a and then not only fuck, he said, we dated, so now we just made it a thing.
Speaker 1: And I was like, bro, I ain't tell when it was bad. That made it even worse. I don't even count this, nigga.
Speaker 3: It was I literally didn't count even that whole like dat like put the trying to have pumps in one position, I do not count it. So like for me in terms of hearing this, a person coming in just expecting a whole list of everyone I fucked. If there's prior conversations that I've had for this isn't something we both even are explaining to people.
Speaker 1: That's what makes it tricky.
Speaker 2: The tree time you're in a lifestyle, anytime you meant something that's non traditional, there are less less beaten paths to go down of things that you should do.
Speaker 1: So in this type of situation like it is, it is very sticky because do.
Speaker 2: You honor your new partner or do you honor the arrangement and agreement that you have with this previous person? Right, And so I think if you choose to honor your partner, then at that very time, like after you have the conversation with your partner, you need to have that conversation with the person and like, hey, listen, things got serious with this person. I wasn't expecting to get this this person, but we wanted to put it all on the table, so I mentioned you, right, so at least they have the hiss up. So me not having a heads up with Yeah, that's that's the part that's to me. Even a lifestyle though too. If we're in play or we're out of place, like you know, don't bring up like my ex did it, which was felt completely violating. Don't bring someone to play that y'all have something that I'm unaware of.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you know what I mean.
Speaker 2: So I guess now being in lifestyle, there's just bring her in and be like, hey, there's been something on tuesdays from the bat we would like to not.
Speaker 1: I agree, I agree to let it be in the club because it's startsday. Wait did this just happen like two days ago? Okay? Yeah?
Speaker 3: But I think for me though, being more in lifestyle, being able to just communicate more allows me to understand everyone's feelings the most mine being violated and how I would have liked to be thought of or considered in different levels of commun udication with what I'm having with partners, previous partners, promises, honorings. If I'm in a place, how people are gonna perceive that, I just would like that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I mean lifestyle permits itself to all different stages of learning on the curve. Yes, because a lot of the shit, like again, we're not doing traditional lifestyle things, so the conversations are a lot of times you don't know you need to happen until you need to have it right, so you'll find out shit on the fly, like oh shit, I feel like I might be violating a boundary or parameter to somebody said, let me talk to this person to see if they're okay with this whatever, And a.
Speaker 1: Lot of it is using.
Speaker 2: I want to say, common sense is like treat people how you want to be treated right, right, but which is fucked up because sometimes some people don't give fuck like I fuck with you, that don't give fuck fuck me the homeboy and all types of shit, and you don't tell nobody should just move like that that's just her thing. So I would say that give people the opportunity to say an a don't rob somebody of the opportunity to make a decision or.
Speaker 1: A lifestyle list.
Speaker 3: When you you and your wife decided that you could each have partners outside of the marriage, were there any stipulations of what those partners could or couldn't be, or who they could or couldn't be, or what they could or couldn't do, Like, were there no friends? Oh, it couldn't be any of your friends, anybody. You couldn't date any of her Yeah, that was the only that was.
Speaker 2: That was the main one right there, besides specific people, but not the smile.
Speaker 1: It was it was some people. She was like, not this bitch. Well, I think that the veto this bitch is not I'm not bad at that.
Speaker 5: So a lot of people don't discuss what the veto looks like and basically that not this bitch and listen. So I have that in my dynamic where if it's if I'm uncomfortable and there's no questions that like I'm just done with it. But that to me is something that's so important because that's when open relationships are weird. I got to go back and forth with you about somebody with the fun if we got a boundary, we got a line.
Speaker 1: Like not yeah, and that's the thing, like my friends and not this bitch. Yeah yeah, yeah, but even with that, like it's okay.
Speaker 2: If somebody does ain't not this bit, it's like ask why because like sometimes like I'm the person, don't just don't tell me what the fuck to do. I need to know the reason why. Otherwise it's like I don't like, yeah, I'll bread out, I'll bread out. It's a bit about you, the Louis Purse.
Speaker 1: One not about you, like I bread out right, but I needed to know now.
Speaker 2: I need to know why because sometimes it helps me understand like she's too close, or I feel like she's messy, or she's gonna move too loud, or I watched her, I don't like the way she interacts, or she's loose at the mouth, she's gonna whatever it is, coming back and forth.
Speaker 1: I love that you're just like it's not because I said so. Yeah.
Speaker 3: If if it's a no, not this person, I'm not, you say, oh why should be followed?
Speaker 1: Yeah? Yeah, yeah, I know. I peop don't even know why, Like like they're telling me just because I said so, like which I'm not seven, I'm not I'm not a kid.
Speaker 2: Don't tell me to go to big because you said so, Like why the fuck. I gotta go to bed right now, right right. So that's that's all it is to me. I need to understanding and their clarity, and that also makes me be more empathetic to your needs and your wants and your and your wills because like, all right, I'm gonna take on which you.
Speaker 1: Have going on because you're my partner.
Speaker 2: So if you say this and you give me the reason for like all right, well it just fuck this Mitch Favor then So now now now we're riding together, but that don's getting me.
Speaker 4: No, it's like forever now as we're nearing the end of this episode is actually is.
Speaker 1: Not that council? Whoever? Next three hour episodes, I got to change the clothes, im Finn, pull my shaw.
Speaker 5: I tell you that point a thing that you would love people to know that are thinking about getting an open relationships because you've been doing it. Okay, yeah, so tell us like the biggest lesson learned and something that you wish you knew in the beginning.
Speaker 1: If you don't know how to communicate, don't do it. I agree with that. We it's full over here, it's Atlanta. We don't even know new niggas over here. Like, don't don't, don't do it.
Speaker 2: It's not gonna save your your relationship, it's not gonna save your marriage if you haven't done the the adequate and appropriate work.
Speaker 6: Uh.
Speaker 1: It is not a band age for anything. It is about but it's about whatever you make it about.
Speaker 2: But it should be about the experience, the lifestyle of having that transparency and that freedom with your partner.
Speaker 1: But you cannot have any of that if you don't have adequate communication.
Speaker 2: If you're not if you're somebody that's docile and you don't speak up for yourself, you don't question, you don't ask why not this bitch, then you're not ready for it. I like that because it's you're gonna get, like I said, so many on the fly situations where you have to adapt really quickly, and the only thing that can save it is going to be communication. And if you're not good at communicating, if you can't converse with someone without getting up in arms and storming out and cursing and all that shit, you're not ready for this. Because there are be a lot of times where your your your patience, your jealousy, your your morals, all of that shit may be conflicted at some point and if you can't conduct yourself in a manner and I'm not saying like you got to be prompting and proper every time, but you have to be able to at least have the capacity.
Speaker 1: To be like, hey, this has been bothering me. Can we have a conversation about it?
Speaker 2: And allow that person the space to say, yeah, does this day work or can we do it later? Because just because it's important to you and it's been on your mind for the past four days, this person might not have been thinking the shit about it, so you bombarding them like, yo, I need to talk to you right now. Hey, you know what they in the middle of what they got going on. They might be dealing with something they just haven't shared with you yet. Like allow them the space to create a safe place to listen to you, not defensively, but like listen to you and be open to why they said they did what they did or said what they said, and try to do it from a place of understanding. Because if you're doing it, if you're going in it completely defensively, right and you're just this, you did this, you did this, you did this, and whatever they say, it's not gonna matter. Because you just you're hurt at that point, so you're not in a place of truly understanding them and trying to get some resolve to the situation.
Speaker 1: You're just gonna be mad. So if you're gonna do it, do it for the right reasons. Relationship with for y'all, thank you to here. That was so fucking good.
Speaker 4: We need a part two because now I feel like I gotta follow up.
Speaker 1: Hey man, I did a part too after dark. I'm gonna way launder I got this shut out.
Speaker 3: Can I also say real quick too before we leave the knowing that you have a robe, fency rope whatever. That has been the one thing I've hated about sex clubs down South. They don't dress as like I don't want to see. I do not want to see a man in basketball shorts, a white beater and Jordan's slides with socks.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna show when we get out of param I'm gonna show you my outfit. I'm gonna show you my outfit.
Speaker 2: For the last party I went to, I was dressed like a centaur, so I had like furry like I had furry chaps on with with the ass out at the Horns.
Speaker 1: I had the horness on. Uh yeah it was. It was a whole like I dressed no no, no no. I actually I need a picture of you. I got you. I just need a picture. I got you. I got here.
Speaker 3: Please let our listeners know where they can follow you, support you, they can come and see you.
Speaker 1: Last listen, my only fans is uh with you. It's ad to hear more on everything.
Speaker 2: Man, this show is probably gonna fuck up my chances of getting on this other comedy competition.
Speaker 1: But we know, you know this was a very mature for it is. But I tell you that the nda hi uh wed to hear more on everything.
Speaker 3: Man.
Speaker 1: I don't have a website right now. I'm working on it.
Speaker 2: Uh.
Speaker 1: It went down because I didn't pay go daddy. I want selling it at the point, so like I'm but I'm coming back.
Speaker 2: The new t Church is up there. Also, my special was out Aging Out. You can catch that on Apple TV Prime and but on YouTube. Also Churchy season two's on BTS on BT.
Speaker 1: And yeah, Abbot Elementary keep looking out for that too. Well. I appreciate everybody to watch the previous seasons Abbot. I appreciate y'all. Thank y'all. So much. But yeah, just keep you know, keep out. Thank you so muny money.
Speaker 4: I didn't even know.
Speaker 1: Relax, relax. Oh, make sure y'all get our book. No holds Barden.
Speaker 3: If you want bonus content, head on over to Patreon, where you'll get a bube more like this episode. Horrible Decisions is all over there. Patreon dot com back says, Horrible Decisions, this has been another episode of Decisions Decisions i e.