Speaker 1: An illegal alien from Guatemala charged with raping a child in Massachusetts. An MS thirteen gang member from Al Salvador accused of murdering a Texas man of Venezuelan charged with filming and selling child pornography in Michigan. These are just some of the heinous migrant criminals caught because of President Donald J. Trump's leadership. I'm Christy nom the United States Secretary of Homeland Security. Under President Trump, attempted illegal border crossings are at the lowest levels ever recorded, and over one hundred thousand illegal aliens have been arrested. If you are here illegally, your next you will be fined nearly one thousand dollars a day, imprisoned, and deported. You will never return. But if you register using our CBP home app and leave now, you could be allowed to return legally. Do what's right. Leave now. Under President Trump, America's laws, border and families will be protected.
Speaker 2: Sponsored by the United States Department of Homeland Security.
Speaker 3: I do want to talk about the investments because there's a business lesson here and I feel like there's valuable information.
Speaker 2: What are we looking at in this? You need it?
Speaker 3: You need it, well, we can if you're so, yes, so let me just quickly go down this lean. I can't go everybody's name, God, sorry, because it's to me names. But we have Justin Phillips. We got Brandon Rule, we got Ronnie Brown, we got Corey from support Black Colleges, our friend Caleb Silver, Selena Hill, Jamel king Man, Uh the Guard Show.
Speaker 2: Uh.
Speaker 3: Jamaal Bowman Congressman Jamal Bowant. By the way, of course, we have the legend Derry Angie Martinez. We have Joy Taylor. We have Don Peebles, the third. That's the son who's running the operations right now. John o'brient, Mike Rashid, John Sally, Jermaine dupri Uh, Jah Rule, Legendary Performance, I rold karaoke. Yes, that's my favorite karaoke.
Speaker 2: Uh.
Speaker 3: Matthew Garland Junior Bridgeman's on his way to become a billionaire. If you don't know his story, Ray lewis my brother, Terrence J. Michael Novogratz, He's a billionaire. Guys, Jadas Chavez, Sorry, Ari Fletcher, the Legendary Ari Fletcher, Ian Dunlap. Of all people, you've heard of him, you may hear of all people. Perhaps Steve Stout.
Speaker 4: The commissioner, the commissioner, Rich Paul uh y'all in for one.
Speaker 3: Now you're in for a treat. Nineteen keys and your lesion will be in the building. Jezs motivation, a lot of other Matt was in the show with legendary performance.
Speaker 2: Hot Cheetles will be in the building.
Speaker 3: Of course, the big dog, Steve Harvey is back. But here's interesting. Here here's the interesting. So the two headliners Sean Holmes, Diddy and Robert Smith. So I just want to talk about the our relationships. And really, because you know, I talked about this relationship thing a lot, so Diddy, here's the story with Dick Diddy icon in the game, A billionaire resume goes for itself.
Speaker 2: Right. He doesn't really talk a lot.
Speaker 3: If you've noticed, he hasn't really done a lot of Most of his interviews are mostly like the breakfast club where he's promoting an album or like he hasn't really I've never seen him do a sit down conversation about business, and there's been a lot of questions about business. So it's like this is something that he knows it has to happen, and we've been kind of communicating for a while about with the best time to make this happen. But I want to tell this story about how this happened because it's very important. So we've been trying to link with Diddy for a long time, a lot of mutual friends. Of course, our Revolt family tried to get him for him best Vest last year didn't work out, and we finally met him. We finally met him last year our bobsle Week. He went to his house, spent a couple of hours with him and just chopped it up and he gave me his number and he said, if you have any issue or Revolt anything like, hit me personally. And I texted him the next day like, yo, thanks for hospitality. And that was in December, and I didn't that it's anything to him ever again until four months later, and then I just woke up randomly. I said, you know what, did he needs to be at invest Vest Send him a message, send him a video. I said, we need you there, twenty thousand people Atlanta. It's for the culture. It's needed. He hit me right back within thirty seconds, So I'm in start working with the team. The reason why I'm telling you this story is because I didn't abuse. I didn't abuse the privilege to have his number. I didn't abuse it. Right, I didn't abuse it, Lesson, I didn't. I didn't say, hey, I need I need reservations at Carboning.
Speaker 2: Give me you my number?
Speaker 3: Who better big your tupac? I say, hey, bro, like, can we play basketball?
Speaker 2: Can I? Can I go on your yacht? No? No, I waited.
Speaker 3: I waited. I waited for it to make sense. I waited for a value ad proposition, because investments is of value add to him as well. It's a legacy for him, right, It's an opportunity for him to speak and to clarif any any issues that people may have of him, and to give information and to share information and to really chronicle his journey of thirty years and how he started as a paperboy and became a billionaire.
Speaker 2: Right, And he saw the value in that. But it's like.
Speaker 3: When you meet people, know when to ask for something because sometimes you only get one required It's like it's like it's like a genie. Sometimes you only get one. It may not happen again, you know what I'm saying. And if you blow that one, now it's over.
Speaker 2: Yeah, can you do something you do something. What's that.
Speaker 4: I want you to talk about the energy because it came in this three voice notes.
Speaker 2: I want I'm gonna yeah, I want to blow hold on. I want to paint this picture. I'm gonna go back to the sol. So we were in the hotel. Our rooms were across from each other.
Speaker 4: And You're like, Yo, come to my room now, right now, right now, you gotta come. He just left a message. I said, all right, cool, I want to paint this picture. Because it was three voice notes. I want you to talk about the energy that he had when he was speaking about the importance of this.
Speaker 3: Well, it's just a real moment for me because if anybody chronicles us, like when we did the MSG show, we came out to hate Me Now and had the Minx on and that was inspired by Nas and Ditty, like you know what I'm saying, Like I called Ditty Black Caesar because like that's what he embodied. So, you know, just like I said a couple of years ago, were just watching people on TV. Now it's like a personal number, and he sent me voice notes like it's just kind of a surreal situation sometimes. So it was just crazy that he responded so quickly, and he responded in detail. It was like a three minute note, a two minute note, a one minute note, and he pretty much was saying that, you know. He he was like, Yo, I'm a billionaire, bro, it's not about that. I need to get a message across to make other people successful. He like, I'm at a point in my life now where God has chosen me to reach other people. You know what I'm saying, Like, it's not about me making the most money and me becoming you know, a ten times billionaire. You become a billionaire. I mean you already one. He's like, yo, I want to do this. I want to do it in the most impactful way possible. I don't even want to make it about me. I really want to.
Speaker 2: Make the message of like this is now or never. And he talked about tho. He talked about the wealth gap.
Speaker 3: He's breaking down that the stats to me on voice note, He's saying, how like, yeah, for sure, He's talking about how you know, it's one percent of the wealth and we had one percent of the wealth when we just came out of you know, chattel slavery, and nothing's really changed. And he's like breaking down the information as far as you know, how how much money advertisers go to black companies, and how there's a lack of black you know, infrastructure and the media like this, Like obviously he's a very intelligent person. I think people kind of get it confused because you know, you might see him as a as a personality and he's dancing and he's having a good time, but he's actually very informed and he's having this conversation with me over voice note, and it's just like a surreal moment because.
Speaker 2: Ernest, what's up.
Speaker 5: You ever walk into a small business and everything just works, Like the checkout is fast, the receipts of digital tipping is a breeze, and yet out the door before the line even builds odds are they're using Square. We love supporting businesses that run on Square because it just feels seamless. Whether it's a local coffee shop, a vendor at a pop up market, or even one.
Speaker 2: Of our merch partners.
Speaker 5: Square makes it easy for them to take payments, manage inventory, and run their business with confidence, all from one simple system. If you're a business owner or even just thinking about launching something soon, Square is hands down one of the best tools out there to help you start, run and grow. It's not just about payments, it's about giving you time back so you can focus on what matters most Ready. To see how Square can transform your business, visit Square dot com backslash go backslash eyl to learn more. That's Square dot com backslash, go backslash eyl. Don't wait, don't hesitate. Let's Square handle the back end so you can keep pushing your vision forward. This episode is brought to you by P and C Bank. A lot of people think podcasts about work are boring, and sure they definitely can be, but understanding a professionals routine shows us how they achieve their success little by little, day after day. It's like banking with P and C Bank. It might seem boring to save, plan and make calculated decisions with your bank, but keeping your money boring is what helps you live a more happily fulfilled life. P and C Bank Brilliantly Boring since eighteen sixty five. Brilliantly Boring since eighteen sixty five is a service mark of the PNC Financial Service Group, Inc. P and C Bank National Association Member FDIC.
Speaker 1: An illegal alien from Guatemala charged with raping a child in Massachusetts. An MS thirteen gang member from El Salvador accused of murdering a Texas man of Venezuelan charged with filming and selling child pornography in Michigan. These are just some of the heinous migrant criminals caught because of President Donald J. Trump's leadership. I'm Christy Noman, the United States Secretary of Homeland Security. Under President Trump, attempted illegal border crossings are at the lowest levels ever recorded, and over one hundred thousand illegal aliens have been arrested. If you were here illegally, your next you will be fine nearly one thousand dollars a day. Imprisoned and deported, you will never return. But if you register using our CBP home app and leave now, you could be allowed to return legally. Do what's right. Leave now. Under President Trump, America's laws, border and families will be protected.
Speaker 2: Sponsored by the United States Department of Homeland Security.
Speaker 3: I'm like, yo, we about to interview Diddy. Had investment just started three years ago. On the third year, It's like, we got our conversation with Diddy and then Robert Smith. Yeah, he's the richest black person in American history. Somebody that's worth eight billion dollars. It's like, you know, to have the opportunity to come to an event with all black people in Atlanta, Like, who does that?
Speaker 2: Like it has never been done? Yeah, the same day, Yeah, that's when you told me.
Speaker 4: I was like, bro, he ended the note with you know, the time is now, Tom is now, and that's fate would have it.
Speaker 2: The message expired.
Speaker 6: That's what made me so excited about it was his level. And I think it's a great lesson in there. You guys can touch on too. It's like to reach for the people at the top because it's interesting. Same when like when we was trying to get Floyd, there was another gentleman when we were trying to get for Madison Square.
Speaker 2: He didn't want to do it. Shout to you, I love you dearly. Floyd was like.
Speaker 6: Cool. So imagine like people who are way higher, they reply a lot faster.
Speaker 2: You have a clear answer.
Speaker 6: But his enthusiasm behind being excited about like closing that wealthy and you were playing me the voice that wos in la. I was like, damn, he like he's really tapped in, has done this research and wants to give more information, which I thought was absolutely incredible. So that's why I was so excited.
Speaker 3: You said something that was very insightful, and that's one of the last things I'll say about this. You said something I was very insightful. Just now where you said and this is so true, and this is on every level. It's like we were trying to get in touch with Diddy for over two and a half years, and these are good people. There's no disrespect to like, these are really good people. They had great intentions. The people that revolt, the people that surrob, the people at Deli on, the people like Comb's Enterprises, like these are people that know him personally, and we send the messages to them to get to him, and it never had it's so difficult booking agents that it's so difficult to get to him, right, it's extremely difficult met him in person. It's extremely easy, easy, Like I've had multiple conversations with him after that. Now like now it's like I could just hit him. He could hit me, Like you'd be surprised how the part part is getting to the person.
Speaker 2: This goes back to why exposure is so important.
Speaker 3: I put a post up when I we was in the fight and we'll talk about that like at the end of the show.
Speaker 2: But met a lot of people at the fight. But it's like, this is why.
Speaker 3: You have to find a way to get close to the people that you want to connect with. And it doesn't it's not always an A list celebrity. It could be your local real estate agent. It can be you know, a real estate mogul, somebody that's in stock, somebody that works on Wall Street, somebody that's in construction.
Speaker 2: You got to find a way to get close.
Speaker 3: And that's why these events are so powerful because it's like the odds of you not meeting somebody is almost impossible. If you're in a room with twenty thousand people, how do you not meet somebody of value? That's almost impossible, right, especially twenty thousand people that pay that's there on the summer to learn about business and financial literacy. It's not like you at freaking, Like you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: I'm just saying.
Speaker 6: Freaking stays this year or next.
Speaker 2: The valuable people were at.
Speaker 3: Freaking So it's like, now that's so crazy though, Like, and that's crazy how life works. Like it's easy to get once you once you get to that point. Now it becomes so much easier. The hard part is to get in the room. But once you're in the room, now it's like, oh, Rich Paul, what's up. Hey, that's the wrong right there? Like hey, Ben Harwitz, Hey, how you doing. It's the same thing.
Speaker 4: We always say, it's not the right place, It's not the right place at the right time.
Speaker 2: It's the right place all of the time.
Speaker 4: This is why you see us everywhere all of the time, because there's always something happened by mistake. We were sitting next to people, it was just like, oh you do this. Oh wait, hey, I have this gold refinery.
Speaker 2: I want to talk to you guys about it. Yeah.
Speaker 4: Interesting, let's set up a call. Hey, I have the semiconductor company. I want to talk to you about it. Interesting. Let's say it just by walking around. Let alone that the people who you saw at the flight, there are millionaires and billionaires that are just sitting in the crowd and you have no idea who they are.
Speaker 2: They are. That's why you have to be in the right place all time.
Speaker 3: So yeah, I just want to say, before we finish, I want to think. I definitely want to think. Everybody that's going to build every single person. But I definitely want to think Diddy and Robert Smith because let's just.
Speaker 2: Be honest, they don't have to do it, and they're doing it.
Speaker 3: And that's something that, like I said, to have the richest black person, there's only this. Here's the crazy thing about it. There's only ten black billionaires in America. Yeah, four of them have been or will be at invest vest from Don People's to Tyler Perry to Diddy to Robert Smith. And we have the richest black person in American history. And and Robert Smith is the third I think the third of the second richest black person in the world. Like, and I don't think we should minimize, which I don't think we should minimize. Like we have the second richest black person in the world coming to invest Fest.
Speaker 2: And other conferences cannot get him.
Speaker 3: Like that's what I'm saying, Like, like, if you don't come to invest fast, you.
Speaker 2: God bless.
Speaker 4: I mean we talked about we talked about billionaires, right, but like and we told people like if you don't know who Junior Bridgeman is, no, he's like in a year or two, we're gonna be like, oh, Junior.
Speaker 2: Well six hundred million. I believe it's nothing.
Speaker 3: He's up to seven hundred right now. And like and Mike novagrats a billionaire too. I'm just saying seven billion dollars he is.
Speaker 4: I'm just saying, like African Like so if we said this ten, like eleven is probably going to be in the building. Pros think about sh in terms of what his trajectory is looking like you're talking about goes another one.
Speaker 2: So there's a bunch.
Speaker 3: Of billionaires that are going to be in the situation, and we're working on something. We got, we got a few other surprises, but Ian, we don't I don't want to announce everything like all of the lot, like as far the lineup has been announced, but how the line up comes together and who's what who and what the combination and there's more people that we're actually working on.
Speaker 2: So Ian had a legendary run first.
Speaker 3: Two years, and it becomes difficult to even think about how you can top these things. But I think that some of the brightest minds and these are like not the brightest minds, like on the Internet, like to say, no disrespect, this ain't no Internet, ain't no.
Speaker 2: This is real, Like this is real, Like you know what I'm saying, so yeah, I don't want to talk.
Speaker 6: I'm saying, don't call me no influencer. I'm just influential. I don't want to talk about it.
Speaker 3: But Ian Sun that will be with some of the most influential people in the world on stage at Investfest.
Speaker 2: Yes, because why would it?
Speaker 3: Why would he not be Get your tickets now, ladies and gentlemen, a weekend to remember.
Speaker 5: My graduates from my school being force back drop bag Drop, Mike, drop backdrop Drop.
Speaker 2: Earners. What's going on? Listen?
Speaker 5: EYLU is relaunching, revamping, retooling. That's why we're creating a new educational experience that's more expansive.
Speaker 2: Shoty telling we.
Speaker 7: God Yes, twenty twenty three, he got a lot in still a lot planning for you guys.
Speaker 2: So you know that Eylu already includes.
Speaker 7: Monthly financial planning calls with me, book club calls with Troy Real Estate called then MG the mortgage got access to the Home Buying Blueprint Volume one and Volume two. Part of the revamp will include twenty seven local chapters from across the United States, live interactive teaching, hands on not just pre recorded videos, plus fifteen brand new curriculums.
Speaker 2: The biggest just got bigger.
Speaker 8: Head over to e y l university dot com. That's e y l U n i V E R s i t y dot com.
Speaker 2: See you there,