Speaker 1: It's time for the Bobby Bones post show.
Speaker 2: Here's your host, Bobby Bones.
Speaker 1: For the record, this will be the last time we play the post show song. Remember, we're just gonna do normal. We explained Eddie weren't here forever and ever. Well, it's just gonna be part three of the podcast.
Speaker 3: So this song was good for while it lasted.
Speaker 1: It was a good while it lasted, but it's not there's just stuff we want to get to on the regular show. And if you're listening to the podcast, it doesn't matter when you hear it, if it's not live or not. So it'll just be part three of the show for now on because there are things and have like eight things I want to talk about which I knew I would not have time to talk about during the regular show. What do you think about the helicopter thing now, helicopter airplane? Any new thoughts. I've tried to avoid looking at anything because it's so terribly sad to watch that they keep saying, oh, here's a new angle, and I'm like, how many angles do we need? I don't need to see any more angles.
Speaker 4: That's what I don't understand about social and putting up a video like that it's like, why is there not a warning or a like you know, countdown ten, like here we're about to show you something, because it's not like we're watching something. It's just really difficult to process. There's humans inside of there.
Speaker 1: And this is so like your answer. Okay, to be on television, which is publicly owned, but they have to say we're going to show you this. But there's no rules on social media, I know, I mean, so why would they? And most people want to see that that's why they get me. Yes, look at look at the streams are getting that those videos are getting millions and millions of millions streams well because okay, now, I mean that's the answer is that most people are why because if they put up those videos and it gets like ten streams, it's not going to get replicated and the videos aren't gonna get stolen and you somewhere else like sensational videos, even if we don't agree with how they're shot or and that is different than somebody being although we did see the Luigi shoot video as well on social.
Speaker 4: Media, yeah, and that was really can be mad, right.
Speaker 1: But again you're asking why and how there's there aren't near as many rules on social media, as there is public airwaves, which is owned by the government, there are rules there. There are no rules. People want to see these videos or they wouldn't continue to exist in so many places, so it could be weird for you, but people are drawn to that stuff. It's like a car wreck. Car crash. Rubber necking is a term because people want to see car crashes and they slow down sure driving by one.
Speaker 3: I mean, it's a weird thing to say though, but like sometimes when I see a video like that, it puts it makes it real to me. When you read it, it's kind of like, oh wow, somebody got shot or whoh man, there's a plane crash. But when you see it, you're like, oh my goshh Like visually it's.
Speaker 1: It and I've avoided it too. I'm just saying this is why, and this is why it's allowed, and yeah, why post.
Speaker 4: I get it. I'm just like on social media trying to figure out what my friends are up to, and then I'm like, oh gosh, now I'm watching it again.
Speaker 1: You can take words and go to your settings. Anything says helicopter it won't show you.
Speaker 3: Oh really.
Speaker 1: Yeah, there are ways to get around it. I do it during the election a lot of times because I don't want my feet stuff.
Speaker 3: I somehow managed to miss that Luigi video.
Speaker 1: I saw it one time and then I was able to miss it because I knew what I was looking for. So anything that Luigia discoops, Yeah, I don't want to see the shooting part of it. So uh, anybody have any new theories you see where it And again here's the part that gets tricky because there's so much disinformation out there. Where I was reading, someone go the pilot only had five hundred hours, but that was actually the co pilot.
Speaker 4: Five hundred is a lot, but.
Speaker 1: Again that was the co pilot. It wasn't even the main pilot who had thousands of hours who was training the co pilot who had a lot of hours. Is my point.
Speaker 4: Oh we were you talking about the helicopter pilot.
Speaker 1: Okay, okay, but that my Again, my point was that would be a bit of disinformation and that it's not wrong information. But they're going this pilot only had five hundred hours. Of course they were the hell but no, they were the co pilot and the actual pilot had over a thousand, over a thousand hours, So it wasn't wrong. Like the best I will say, mistruths often have a bit of truth in them because there's just enough ride about it that you're like, oh wow, I need to spread this on social media because they weren't wrong. There was one of the pilots that had five hundred hours.
Speaker 4: And was training, and I say that, I mean, I get that five hundred is on the lower end and he's training, But I guess that's when like my ex husband, who's a pilot, like if I've ever flown with anybody else, like in any way, shape or form, or if he's ever going to get into the plane with anybody else as a pilot, he's like, I want them to at least have five hundred hours, like that's the milestone.
Speaker 1: And they were using that as this is why why is this pilot here doing this when they left out the part that wasn't the pilot with the most hours in the helicopter. So there's so much disinformation that I still go, wait, what's up with all the Russians on the plane? Yeah, a lot of Russians, more than I thought. Oh it's more than just a I thought there were just those two.
Speaker 4: I did not know that.
Speaker 1: I mean, I could be wrong.
Speaker 4: I only saw then know the full manifest.
Speaker 1: But well, if you guys want have any theories, I'll move on because then we're just like I feel like I'm not a good one, because every time I looked on I would see the helicopter lifted off from like this, Uh, the Saudi that's that that house owned by the Saudi's and so and then what so there's all of that, and so my theories would be based on like half information.
Speaker 4: I mean, of course I have crazy thoughts in my head, but then I'm like, it's all just yeah, it's from me watching too much TV.
Speaker 1: Mike, what what'd you see over there?
Speaker 5: I just see the two Russians.
Speaker 1: Okay, see there you go. If it's only two Russians.
Speaker 4: The ice skating Olympians, Yeah, that were married and coaches.
Speaker 1: Did you ever watch.
Speaker 3: Cutting Edge?
Speaker 1: No? What the heck's that?
Speaker 3: That's a great movie, just kicker skaters. They've fall in love.
Speaker 1: No no, I was thinking of Glory. No, no, no, no, Carrie Russell's in it.
Speaker 4: The Spies, Oh the Americans.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, they're living in America for a long time and their spies the whole time of course, I had those thoughts, and you root for them.
Speaker 4: Uh, you root for them in a certain for certain.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you bond with them. They're like anti heroes, but you start to bond with them and like root for them and that you root for their personal lives and you get to know them as people and all of a sudden you're like, dang, I kind of like them. But the story is presented that way. It's like rooting for a mob boss and the Sopranos like, you really wouldn't root for a mob boss in real life because he's killing people, But because of the presentation of the angle of the show, you're rooting for the carry Russell and the Americans like you're rooting for a mob boss, and the Sopranos knowing it's fiction, but they're basically Sleeper Cell And that was partly based on the true story of Russian sleeper agents who are arrested in the United States at twenty ten There You Go, Whoa. The show is inspired by the real life couple Elena Vavlova and Andre Bezarukov. The agents were part of a spy ring called the Illegals Program. The agents had been living in the United States for decades, and many of them had children's friends and neighbors who didn't know they were spies. After a prisoner exchange, the agents were turned to Moscow and awarded for their actions. Then they got let gocause of a prisoner exchange. The show was set in the eighties during the Cold War, and it is a slow show, but it's one of the slow shows. I would say, as long as you know it's slow going in, you're really gonna enjoy it. But you do root for them, not because they're from Russia, but because they in their perspective. Yeah, yeah, and you're supposed to root for them, Like there really aren't any shows where the main person's bad and it follows only the bad people and you're supposed to not like everything they're doing. There are shows where there are bad people that it shows their perspective and so like I would say, The Sopranos is a version of that is the anti he wrote bad dude doing bad things, but because you also see the good things they do and what their heart really says, and nobody really feels like they're the villain. You go, I'm really rooting for you, mister Soprano. What was his name. Tony Yeah, Tony yeah. I think the greatest anti hero of all time had the Rings with all the colors as guy had it who Avengers. Yeah, I think Morgan very much disagrees with me on this one.
Speaker 4: On Theos, yeah, oh yeah, I don't like him.
Speaker 1: Ever, you don't know his perspective.
Speaker 6: I don't think up until really Avengers end game, where you get more character from him, I don't think I rooted for him until and then the end, but I still like you had all the Avengers coming together, it.
Speaker 1: Was really hard to root for him, Yes, because you were an Avenger from the side of the Avengers. Just imagine this guy. He knew the Earth was going to die because of overpopulation. And I'm not even saying that I would have chose his side. But let's just talk it out here and please correct me if I've become factually inaccurate about Thanos. For the planet to succeed, he had to basically combine the rings and half the people die. Otherwise everybody was going to.
Speaker 5: Die, had run out of resources.
Speaker 1: Yes, so he's a bad guy because he wants to kill half the people with a single push. And it's because it happened to his planet.
Speaker 6: That's where it's coming from the origin.
Speaker 1: Which trauma on and to him, he saw it, his whole planet died, and so he's here on Earth. My theory has always been, if you did that Thanos story, you could make the Avengers easily be the bad guys because they're the ones trying to kill all of Earth because they don't want him to take a difficult measure in order to save the planet.
Speaker 6: I think where it comes into play that it's difficult is because it was so extreme. Was there any other options considered? What you know, I think that's where everybody struggles with him is that it was so it was so blatantly like we're just going to kill half of these people.
Speaker 1: They also made him ugly, which this is what movies will do and make the bad guy ugly. Yeah, but even in the Penguin, and if you guys haven't watched it on HBO, it's great and it's not superhero. We there's no superhero. Yeah, it's like a yeah. If you were to just see that version of the Penguin from Batman's story and Batman's not in it, you would go ping was bad. But when you see how he grew up, what happened, how his family died, the hard decisions he had to make because he was living in poverty. You go, oh, man, I kind of felt that, like that sucks, and I don't agree with this or that, but I understand where the person comes from.
Speaker 3: Man, freaking bad. Yeah, that was crazy.
Speaker 1: You're rooting for a freaking meth dealer who's murdering people.
Speaker 3: Yep.
Speaker 1: And the only reason you're not is the only reason you are is because at first he's a nice teacher who has to make a tough decision.
Speaker 3: He's trying to help his family.
Speaker 1: So same with the Americans. Yeah, you end up rooting for them in that show, and they're Russians, but you're just rooting for the show. And so on the flight, we're for sure they were the only two.
Speaker 5: From what I searched, ye had too, didn't.
Speaker 1: Have any handlers. Mostly we see handlers and stuff. Yeah, that sucks. I did see a story that was from a legitimate place that Oh no, it was from a former black cop black Hawk pilot who worked for the government, was in the military, said he the helicopter, in his opinion, saw the other plane on the other side of him when they were saying, hey, do you see the plane. It was a different plane, and it was it was the wrong He identified the plane, but it was the wrong plane.
Speaker 3: The one that was taken off not landed.
Speaker 1: Yes, and that hit him.
Speaker 4: And then what did they say about their night vision goggles that actually could have.
Speaker 1: I didn't hear anything about that.
Speaker 4: Oh well, I guess some people are like, oh, they were wearing them, but actually could have impacted what they could see.
Speaker 1: In my heart, I hope it was not any just an accident. Yeah, yeah, you hope it wouldn't happen at all, but it has happened, and so really, but it's that with the fires and with that, there's been a few, all the drones New Orleans, New Orleans, there's been a lot of the car that blew up outside of Vegas.
Speaker 4: Like this month has been so once.
Speaker 1: This is all this starts happening around each other naturally, even if you're not connecting them, they're connected to you because they've all happened around the same time and you're going another one another one. Something must be going on. I'm sorry I've interrupted.
Speaker 4: You were saying, Oh, it's o great.
Speaker 6: I feel like the hardest thing for me, that's to grasp all of this is that it was just one hundred percent preventable, like this didn't have to happen when you see all the experts talking about it and stuff like this could have been avoided. And I think that's what makes it so hard reading everything, and you just you want to come up with other ways, because if it was preventable, then why did it happen. That's at least how it kind of feels to me when I'm seeing all of it.
Speaker 1: Will you look, Mike, last thing about this helicopter, because again I don't want to get into things we for sure don't know. Will you look and see if there is from any site that has any credibility where the helicopter lifted off from they.
Speaker 4: Got the black boxes.
Speaker 3: Do they know what the helicopter was doing, Like was it trying to land at the airport?
Speaker 1: From what I know, it was they were in a training mission, and they were in a training mission in space where there were a lot of planes because you have to train in that space because you have to often fly where there are a lot of planes.
Speaker 3: You mean, like the airspace, like what the feet level or.
Speaker 1: Whatever, just in general in that spot. I don't know about elevation altitude, whatever it is. And if there's nothing about it, Mike, all good, we'll move on from it. An army helicopter.
Speaker 4: Let's see the top busiest airspaces in the United States Atlanta, Dallas, Denver, La, Chicago.
Speaker 1: And flying about getting permitted altitude.
Speaker 4: Flying above.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 1: I saw the military black hat helicopter that crashed into a passenger plane near Reagan National Airport Wednesday. So this, this is a pretty current story, appears to have been flying above the permitted altitude. Publicly available flight data analyzed by CBS News shows the data point is one of the several key mysteries. So that's that's kind of weird. If it's above where it's supposed to be, and you know it's above where it's supposed to because you have the tools in front of you and nothing is wrong or messed up, that's kind of weird.
Speaker 3: But I think it was above by like a little like almost kind of at that threshold level of where you can't pass this altitude. They might have been just a little bit above it and.
Speaker 1: They even get near it. I mean, that's I mean, if you're in a congested airspace. I would think you don't even get near the ceiling and the airlines.
Speaker 3: They literally just plug in a number and that flight path is just automatic. Autopilot takes them through that path to land.
Speaker 1: Data from Flight Radar twenty four, which tracks and records aircraft data for most flights across the US, showed the helicopter's last estimated altitude was about four hundred feet when it crashed. The jets altitude was about three seventy five to four hundred.
Speaker 3: And what's the maximum amounthitude?
Speaker 1: Two hundred? Oh, it's double Oh, okase, that's a lot. That's the part again it hits me a little weird, is that that is so abnormal if there is a ceiling and you know the ceiling and you're up way above.
Speaker 4: This, Okay, So what if there and this is what Ben had text me yesterday about, like what if something started to malfunction and then they don't have the tools to tell them where they are, and then they.
Speaker 3: Lose, Then you go down, you land, you don't go further up.
Speaker 1: Well, then goes what if is okay? Then why don't they have the tools? Did somebody mess with the tools?
Speaker 4: Yeah? I mean I don't know. There's speculating essay.
Speaker 3: Essay situational awareness.
Speaker 1: I hear you essay though on TikTok is sexual assault. They won't say sexual I know.
Speaker 2: I'm just.
Speaker 4: Because that's what been texted me. He's like, yeah, yeah, there could have been malfunctioning crew lost essay and we were all like, what's essay? What's this say? He always speaks in like abbreviations, and I'm like, oh gosh, I don't know.
Speaker 1: We'll move off that because that's all we know. I don't want to be a person that's creating any conversation that may be based in disinformation, so we will move on from that. It's a cops. I don't want to this. I'm gonna hold off on that one. I don't want to do anything. Let me hold off. We get to more dark stuff. Yeah, yeah, man who faked death over child supports found at his girlfriend's house.
Speaker 3: Just pay your child's support. Faking a death, well yeah, don't.
Speaker 1: Have the baby in Indiana. Well you can't go.
Speaker 3: Well, I got to suck it up.
Speaker 1: In Indiana, Jeffrey Bell Junior learned a hard heart lesson if you're gonna fake your own death, don't hide at your girlfriends. Indiana State Police Detective Travis Baker first received reports that he had passed away. Well, you know, he thought he was up something. He's like, I got this perfect way to fake my death. But then you have to like maintain that the rest of your life. Man, that's a tough one.
Speaker 3: Like you got to go in hiding forever.
Speaker 1: Around the same time, Baker, who was also receiving reports that Bell was alive and well and shacked up with his girlfriend, he was apprehended. He allegedly told the court the attendance courtinate remotely because he had been out of state. During the video proceedings, it became clear to the court that Bell wasn't out of state, but was in fact still in his girlfriend's place, to the point the judge ordered Bell to be taken into custody. Anyway, he's hiding his girlfriend's place. That's a funny one. Eddie wants to know if we should start growing mustaches, and I don't. My answer is no, But I don't even know why.
Speaker 3: Well, because everyone in country music is doing it. Riley Green's got a stash, Tucker wet More, Zach Top. I mean, I think Morgan Wallen probably has a stash. Everyone has a stash, so I feel like we should probably like just kind of jump in that trend and start stashing it up.
Speaker 1: I figured Eddie would have started this trend, since he's the trends.
Speaker 3: Said, Well, the deal is like the problem with me. When I grow mustache, people start speaking to me in Spanish, Like I did it one time and I promised the McDonald's I ordered and they were like, oh see or and they started speaking Spanish. I'm like, no, I speak English.
Speaker 1: So if you go just a mustache, they speaks. But if you throw full beard and mustache, they think you're from the Middle East.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but if I'm clean shaven, they speak to me in English.
Speaker 1: You're the perfect spy. Think of all the places you could go and just fit right in.
Speaker 3: Oh dude, I could totally fit into some different cultures.
Speaker 1: I'll watch these videos sometimes of the guys that go to Turkey to get the hair transplants, and I would think that's because a couple of guys at barstool did it, and you thought about it, we talked about it, and so they'll pop up in my algorithm and they're like I landed and it's like this luxurious car and then they take this luxurious car to this five star hotel and they're with these doctors. And in my mind, I'm thinking everything I brought about Turkey is like crazy, and am I just being propaganda?
Speaker 3: What do you mean? Like good? Crazy?
Speaker 1: Yeah, like you don't want to go to the Middle East any reason. I saw a thing about Iraq the other day on TikTok that was I never I had never seen Iraq other than like.
Speaker 2: Building you got a tourism Yeah, because what happened with TikTok was they started to show a lot of the Chinese stuff and people would come on and be like, I think we're both being propaganda against each other, like we're told that you do this and we're told And so they started comparing the two and I started watching them, and there were Americans that are like, yeah, we live in China.
Speaker 1: We had to get it was definitely a tough to get the visa, but we live here and here's how much we pay for everything. And I'm like, wow, Like everything I thought about China was just terrible because of what we're being told, and everything they think about America is terrible because of what they're being told, right, two countries against each other. Obviously, they're using the media against us. We only believe what we see here read and what we're not being told and not being shown things that are suppressed. And so I kind of got into that for a little bit. Was watching that. I was like, huh. And then I saw this video about Iraq. I want to go to Iraq, but I just think of like buildings blown up, sure and ire Yeah, and like their tourism looks pretty good. I don't want to go, but like it's not all blown up and they have skyscrapers and stuff. Probably not for me.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's interesting, Like it from what we think about these countries based on our even our movies, yeah, you know and all that stuff.
Speaker 5: It's like the fanos thing. They see us as the villain, we see them as Wow.
Speaker 1: Because again that was a thing that happened when TikTok was taken down, was a brief period of not only that, but on the other platforms videos from that other app going viral. People would take them off and put them on, and it was both cultures going like, hey, I don't think we should hate each other as much as we do because our countries are telling.
Speaker 3: Us to Yeah.
Speaker 4: Oh so this conversation when we think of a couple I heard about last year that went viral after they wanted to visit all one hundred and ninety five countries.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, I get murdered in like eighties, and.
Speaker 4: So they went to Iraq and their posts about that went really really viral, and I just pulled up one of their posts and they're like, look, be the change you want to see in the world. The more we travel, the more we realize that countries are so much more than their governments. They're incredible people all around the world, and some of the friendliest and most hospitable people that we've ever met were in Iraq.
Speaker 1: They get their headshops off, they get back in time, they were never found. That's what I'm saying, Like what happened is good for them? Scared? Yeah, because that's what I feel.
Speaker 3: They've posted and then they disappeared.
Speaker 1: Okay, before we break here, what about Mexico because everything everything is cartel chop your head off?
Speaker 3: Yeah, how do you feel about that? Like, I've been there, dude. I mean, I've had some very pleasant experiences in Mexico, but that was a long time, like.
Speaker 4: Which parts Like I'm not we're not going to the border, but do we go.
Speaker 1: To like Mexico City.
Speaker 3: Mexico City, man, I mean it's just a big city, you know, Like are there muggins?
Speaker 4: Yes?
Speaker 6: There.
Speaker 5: Mexico City is a good example. It's just like you would go to a big city here and maybe get mugged or crime. There's people getting yeah.
Speaker 1: Yeah, because if you go to like Philly Memphis.
Speaker 3: In the wrong neighborhood, something can happen. Part yeah bad.
Speaker 5: And you also think about the terrain in Mexico, a lot of mountains, so like people out in the mountains, there's a cartel there. Yeah, you don't want to go there, saying like you wouldn't want to go to remote parts of this country.
Speaker 3: Now you do. There are things you do like you don't see every day, like checkpoints where you show up and everyone's got a machine gun and it's like there's stuff like that, but they're.
Speaker 5: Not police is more corrupt.
Speaker 1: Well, so I'll say this about Philly and Memphis before. There's also awesome parts of Philly. In Memphis, you don't go into the wrong place. And if you don't think there's all of corruption around here, just in different ways. Mostly it's politicians more than it is police.
Speaker 3: There's nice places in Memphis. I'd like to see them. Oh dude, Yeahmer two weeks ago, it's awesome. I love it there.
Speaker 4: Yeah, Elvis's place.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I know in the town like some of the suburbs.
Speaker 3: It's not it's I love Memphis.
Speaker 4: That's making me wonder what people from other countries, if they have conversations or they're like, oh man, I will never go to Chicago.
Speaker 1: Well, yeah, they say America because all the guns. There's gun violence all the time everywhere. So they're scared of us, they're scared of them.
Speaker 4: I know. I just want to I just want to hear one of the conversation.
Speaker 1: Well, let's tune in. Here's at Rackey one or two. We're gonna listen to their station right now. All right, we're gonna let's take a break here.
Speaker 3: They're playing Morgan Wallet.
Speaker 1: A woman ninety four years old was busted for going over her age one hundred and six on the highway. Ninety four years old, going one hundred six miles an hour.
Speaker 3: I didn't know that was possible.
Speaker 1: Do you think that she just like, I don't know my body doing or IY think she just was rocking granny. It's one of the two, right. A ninety four year old woman, Elizabeth Perez decided to take a road trip, busted for going one hundred and six miles an hour. She had a kid in the car. Oh wow, she was fine for speeding, the child not being secured, and not having insurance. The child not being secured. I blame on age because even when we were kids, we weren't secured, and she just lives the same where she's always wrecks. Dude, we were so not secured. We were like the chair was a jungle gym.
Speaker 3: I remember my dad going over a railroad track one time and we all hit the ceiling. It was so much fun. We were like, whow that was crazy.
Speaker 1: And now you get CPS gold on you. Oh for sure, Amy, How do you like our sitting arrangement after like a month two months of it better than it was your farther? Yeah, but you're directly in line.
Speaker 4: I don't have to turn my chair back and forth to see people or just like have my back to people. Yeah, so that's cool.
Speaker 3: That's true because she was always kind of looking at you, and she'd never look at us.
Speaker 1: And how's the camera on her? Everything's good, like the set up in the studio. Everything feels good, It feels good. I'm a little I'm a bit blind, so sometimes I got a squint to look at us, not you her. Oh, I don't even know if that's her. You could put a dummio over there with the same hair, and I think I'd be fooled, like those people that escape prison. You know the guy we talked about to escape prison. Yeah, I think you could put a dummy over there with her hair and I'd be like Amy, she's distracted. I'll just keep going. I really couldn't tell if I was you or not that's me. I did not pay for the billboard of my comedy special. Oh.
Speaker 3: I was wondering that.
Speaker 1: No, but it doesn't make sense because almost like you did this before. No, I did it before when nobody knew it was me and it wasn't even about me.
Speaker 4: Well, it was about you, but it wasn't positive.
Speaker 1: And no, this was like directly me This time, I would say I wasn't. I wasn't promoting anything on those billboards. Yeah, this is an actual promotion. So if I bought them i'd be like, I bought them. I hope people watch the special. I didn't buy them.
Speaker 3: Oh, I didn't think you were aligned think people think you're lying about it.
Speaker 1: Well, they're like, you bought the billboards because I posted on my Instagram. Whoever bought these at the network or whomever, that's all. I don't think there's some conspiracy as to who's bought them. I think it's just somebody. They do that for shows, So who did buy them? I do not know. I don't know. I'm sure somebody in the at CMT. That's pretty cool, or there's a budget for shows that come on, because I'll see other shows up there and maybe they just have like a a buye with the Billboard company for whatever they're featuring each month to put up there.
Speaker 3: Good point like the Opry. I've seen that before, but I did.
Speaker 1: I didn't buy it. It's pretty cool. I didn't know it was up. Somebody sent a picture and they're like, hey, you're up.
Speaker 3: Oh you didn't see it.
Speaker 1: I've always seen it with the video that I have that I posted, I haven't seen it.
Speaker 3: Oh, I've already driven by three times. I've seen it, and every time I try to get my phone and it flips over to another one is like some like doctor's office.
Speaker 6: See.
Speaker 1: And that's why I think that's probably just like a buy that the television company has because it's on the digital and you can just own you know, uh, eight hours a day, every three days on the regular, and just change it out to whatever you want. It could be the CMT week count Down, it could be whatever show they're on. I just think they've probably dedicated a bit of that to this if I were speculating, But I don't know. Ope, I don't get charged for it. That would suck if it somehow go back to me. Yes, but yeah, the specials on Tuesday night, nine, eight Central. We will not get to watch it live because we plan a show. It's terrible timing. Not that I need to see it anyway. I don't even want to see it. I hate it.
Speaker 3: Have you seen it? Like how many times I had to edit it?
Speaker 1: So I hate it.
Speaker 3: You've seen it too much.
Speaker 1: I've watched everything. I hate everything about it just because I've watched.
Speaker 4: So it's good that you'll be busy.
Speaker 1: Well, yeah, because otherwise i'd be there just self loathing.
Speaker 3: That's not funny.
Speaker 1: Well and I'm not good enough to do a full hour of just straight comedy because I don't comedy has not been sat upon, it not been a thing. So there's definitely moments where like I pull somebody, we play a game, it's very unconventional. There's a lot of jokes, and there's definitely comedy in there, but like Dolly's a part of the show, there's like I don't want to say too much. I pull up a family at some point and we sit on the couch, and the couch is a part of the show, so it's it's not super I also just didn't want to do an hour of jokes one because I am not good enough to do an hour of just straight jokes and have people after forty minutes still think it's funny. I also when I watch a comedy special about thirty minutes and I started to get kind of bored unless it's like one of my favorite favorites. So I kind of wanted to keep it moving, which means it's going to be so weird and so clunky that it's going to completely miss or people can be like, oh, that's kind of refreshing and cool. Either way, I want it to be either awesome or terrible, not in the middle. That way people talk about it, Okay, not from you guys.
Speaker 3: You don't want to talk about it.
Speaker 1: I don't want to be terrible out loud to you guys.
Speaker 4: But well, I thought we would do the thing where we go around and we rate it.
Speaker 1: No, I would not have that.
Speaker 5: We're not going to give Fay reviews day.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, no, no, no, I can't take that. Okay, I still am in the phase of hating it something too much. I spend every second with it.
Speaker 4: Can we get a pre screening and do Tuesday reviews day with it?
Speaker 1: No? If some of you guys would feel the pressure, not towards me, but not.
Speaker 3: To be mean, and then Amy you might spoil it.
Speaker 1: That's true, comes in and just gives lines that's funny.
Speaker 4: Well so, well, actually I want to watch it because I want to give it my view. M is Italian Pece.
Speaker 3: Do it work that way?
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'm not really allowed to talk about that.
Speaker 3: Okay, don't talk about it.
Speaker 4: Well I will. I'm going to give it of you.
Speaker 1: Thank you.
Speaker 3: I'll give it with you too, Well I can. I'm gonna be with you. You are have.
Speaker 4: Your family on every.
Speaker 3: TV well, that's true, good idea.
Speaker 1: I'm not really gloud to talk about it.
Speaker 4: I know, I don't even know.
Speaker 1: I know, I just.
Speaker 3: You just what.
Speaker 4: I'll turn it on my phone, my computer, my TV.
Speaker 1: There is a test and I I almost don't want to do it and talk about it because I know how we do stuff on this show where like, let's do it, and we never get to it because we still haven't done anything.
Speaker 4: Like my three pointers.
Speaker 1: I know.
Speaker 4: But guess what I was practicing.
Speaker 3: And how did you do?
Speaker 6: Well?
Speaker 1: We tried the Buibosh Olympics. Eddie his foot, Then we tried to do this other thing where Eddie was throwing this one hundred pound ball and he breaks his arm.
Speaker 4: I need, I need. I figured I need a little bit of time to get stronger. I think I've gotten weaker since the last time I did that because I don't know what's going on, but I just was not.
Speaker 1: Well, if you trained too much, though, it kind of defeats the purpose.
Speaker 4: No, I'm just saying, like other parts of me just need to get stronger, Like I don't know if it's my arms, Like I need to maybe just work out a little bit my back, my legs, like.
Speaker 1: But I think that's the purpose of the bit is like can you just hop in and do it and make this many in an hour? It's not trained to do it, because it's like do you think you can do it? Yes? I do? Then do it not? Do you think you can train to do it in three months? You know what I mean?
Speaker 4: I know at the time I said yes, though I just was in better shape. So it was that long ago.
Speaker 1: I don't even know what it was. It's gone long. I know, even like Bobbos Olympics. I thought that had been perfect and Eddie breaks his foot.
Speaker 3: That's a year ago.
Speaker 1: I Now there's the FBI test to even have a chance to get in the FBI, and it's like running and sit ups and oh physical tests, And it's not that it's super hard, like wow, there's no way, but you have to do all three. And I would just be curious who could pull it off. The FBI accepts applications between age twenty three and thirty seven, so for the most part, we'd all do that hours unless you're a veteran, which we're also not. But I wonder if like you have like a distinguished background, like I'm a doctor and they'd be like, you know what, he'd be a good spy. So we're gonna we're gonna let you fit in. You know, no one would see you as that. Besides the background check, applicants must pass a physical fitness test and includes sit up, push ups, a three hundred meters sprint, and a one point five mile run. For sit ups, candidates lie on their backs with their shoulder blades touching the floor and arms cross over their chests. Fingers should be touching the shoulders. A partner holds the person's feet flat on the floor. Knees there have been at ninety degrees. Applicants raise their body until their elbows touch the mid part of their thigh and then return to the starting position so it feels like just a very form correct sit up. Hips must remain in contact with the ground. Everyone gets a minute to complete as many situps as possible. One point is awarded to women because you want to get the point. Who log over thirty five sit ups in a minute and men thirty eight. So that's how to pass the sit up test.
Speaker 3: Thirty eight and one minute. That's a lot.
Speaker 1: The only thing that would be a bit scary to me would be getting the form exactly right, because I feel like if I'm crushing it, maybe I'm messed up on form because with form you will have to slow just a bit. Because I feel like I could take thirty eight sit ups and do that easily, but then that's me just racking them out flying. So see, I think this would be fun to do. The whole thing would be fun to do to see who could actually even have a chance to apply for the FBI, because this is just to apply for the FBI. So that's the sit ups. Women who complete less than thirty sit ups and men who do less than thirty two they could be disqualified. And you have to score points between the four events. So where's the running part of it? Can you find me the running specs as well? Because for a one point five mile run, I would think I could listen. I don't run already. I run sprints a bit, but I don't run distance. Lunch walk runs a distance. He could crush the mile run. I think I could probably run a mile in seven, like running harder than I normally would and like seven thirty.
Speaker 4: Well that's another bit. Someone was gonna race Stevenson in the mile.
Speaker 1: Nobody wanted to because he's our only runner.
Speaker 4: Was lunch five minutes something.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so I think I could do like seven and a half minutes. And then it's a mile and a half. I think I could do it in thirteen minutes. So I don't know what the mile and half run is, but I think I could comfortably do that in thirteen minutes. And then three hundred meters sprint. I don't know what a meter is because we don't use as Yeah, in America, it's like three fourths of a lap, got it. So I could run easily do a minute four hundred now maybe not easily. No, I could run fifty six in high school, so I probably can't do that now. No, because I ran fifty six at a meet once on a four by four hundred, and that's probably my fastest time, So I probably can't do that now. Run timed, Okay, here we go.
Speaker 5: I didn't say how long, but you have to do these all back to back.
Speaker 1: With no but it says timed one point five mile run.
Speaker 5: Yeah, but I didn't say how long.
Speaker 1: Ten minutes, twenty minutes. You just got to do it, and they just as long as the timer doesn't.
Speaker 5: All these and less than five minutes of rest in between them all.
Speaker 1: Oh oh, so all of it's tall, all of it.
Speaker 3: I feel like that.
Speaker 1: Hold on, I says it again? What set it again?
Speaker 5: So it says you do all these events in order, and you have no more than five minutes of rest time in between them. So you're just going one after another.
Speaker 3: But you can take five minutes in between them.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but then you can just trot that can't be correct. Then you can just trot the one point five.
Speaker 5: I think the overall thing is time. It doesn't have the time listed, is what I'm saying. Oh, it doesn't say how long it takes. It's not in the guidelines.
Speaker 1: Here, so we don't know how long it takes to do the whole thing.
Speaker 5: No, there's not.
Speaker 1: That's God exists somewhere.
Speaker 5: Well I clicked the application guide.
Speaker 1: Oh, don't do that, because then they'll kick in the door.
Speaker 3: And then I'm gonna ask my brother in law. He's the FBI agent. I'm sure he had to do it, but but like he's old, like he's older than me.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but he probably had to do it back then.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Now, so to apply, you have to be between those ages to apply. It doesn't even mean your applic just to apply. Yeah, time three hundred meter sprint? Are they keeping this secret from us too? The government? They don't want us to know how long we have to run that.
Speaker 5: Yeah, it doesn't tell you anywhere.
Speaker 3: You don't want to leak that information out.
Speaker 1: A run is timed. It takes place on a quarter mile oval track. The run is made up of six laps around the track on the one point five mile run because four is yeah. Yeah, I could ask my friend too, but he's probably in the middle of doing FBI stuff, you know what I mean?
Speaker 3: Yeah, I mean my brother want to but yeah, probably doing it this stuff. Sorry to bother you?
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, you get them. Hey, put the alert first, like the alert emoji, so he knows it's really important. Important storry to bother you. But we're talking about a studid test here, Oh, here we go. Minimum fitis requirements for re FBI agents fitness. Is this the same thing, Mike?
Speaker 5: Yeah, so it's different for every age, I guess.
Speaker 1: So for one point five miles they would give us thirteen and a half minutes, so I could do pretty that's that's that's somewhat quick.
Speaker 3: Would you find the answer, Well, I.
Speaker 1: See a chart. Now that three hundred meters and that's the sprint.
Speaker 5: Yeah, that's the sprint.
Speaker 1: So they're using miles and meters, which is those aren't even the same, right, Miles and meters are two different systems, which is weird. Thirteen and a half can I do that? So that' say I did at eight and then four half of that eight twelve. That's going at a relatively okay pace for a non runner. I think we should do this.
Speaker 3: I'm gonna need to get my arm better, but.
Speaker 1: Yeah, of course, just like you needed your foot better.
Speaker 3: I'm down though.
Speaker 1: Other push ups in Wall two says you should do eighteen three hundred meters of seventy two seconds, so that's not even a lap. I think I could probably do that, but again I may be overestimating how fast I can run a four hundred push ups eighteen in one minute. I do that probably, and then sit ups that number from earlier. See I would I would do that as a bit.
Speaker 3: I like it.
Speaker 1: We'll never do it now that I want to do it, We'll never do it.
Speaker 4: Yeah, but I think that's just say.
Speaker 1: The test is fun. I would like to do it.
Speaker 4: At some point, start saying I never want to do this, this bit stupid.
Speaker 1: Never then I get fired up and I make sure we do it. Yeah, all right, let's see what else we have here. I got a bunch of notes here. Eddie is disappointed in the sun.
Speaker 3: Ooh so disappointing.
Speaker 1: Go ahead.
Speaker 3: I've been having to drive his car around just because I can't drive stick so he's got an automatic car. So I get in there and he's not listening to our radio station. Not only does he not listen to our radio station or our show in the mornings, He's like, doesn't you have programmed to the little memory button thing? Like that's crazy?
Speaker 1: Not even a preset, not even a preset.
Speaker 3: Liked your your dad's on the radio, like I figured, I mean, I guess I didn't think I was gonna get in there and he was gonna have the show on. But like, I'm a little disappointed that there wasn't even on his on his memory.
Speaker 1: Would you want to listen to your dad if that's what he did.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I'd have it on the preset at least if like, oh, you know what, listen, let's even dad's talking about.
Speaker 1: No, I would never want to know what dad was talking about. Really, Yeah, I mean, I never had a dad, so I don't know, but I feel like dad would be lame.
Speaker 3: I don't think he thinks we're lame, like.
Speaker 1: Okay, but it doesn't every parent think their kid doesn't well.
Speaker 3: And I'll tell you why though, because sometimes I'm editing videos at the house and he's like sitting on the couch next to me and he'll laugh, like just by listening to what we're talking about. He'd be like, that's my dad. Play that again. Let me see that, and like that's cool for your son. And thing like what we're talking about is funny or like something Lunchbox is doing makes them laugh, like it's that's cool.
Speaker 1: Yeah, my wife doesn't even do that.
Speaker 3: Maybe you need to edit in front of her. Get one of our show clips and play it in front of her.
Speaker 1: She'd say, put your AirPods in, but turn that off. I got all my physical blood results back yesterday. The results which is the hardcore results. My doctor gave me an a minus overall, which is great. Listen, the reason I got a minus. I had two things that I was a bit deficient in. So he's like, your cholesterol came back a little high. He goes, but you were eating candy when I walked in the room, and I said, yes, So what he goes, you're supposed to fast? I said, oh, I didn't even fast. I ate breakfast and then yao before any blood. Well, who knew? That's what he said. He goes, everybody knows that.
Speaker 3: I didn't know that.
Speaker 1: Oh you didn't know? And he said, so your cholesterrawls is a little high. Said, but the fact that you were eating chocolate when I walked in the room makes me think that your cholesterol is fine. You just shouldn't have been eating right before.
Speaker 3: What were you they get twix bars?
Speaker 1: No, they had candy in the bowl.
Speaker 3: Oh then why are they doing that?
Speaker 1: Exactly?
Speaker 4: I was, but idybe they need to sign eat unless you're here for bloody.
Speaker 1: Yes, well I already ate breakfast that morning too, because no one said don't eat eat food that And then vitamin D. I'm a little deficient.
Speaker 3: And it's because you don't go outside.
Speaker 1: He's like, nobody sees the sun right now, So take a vitamin D until summer, and if we still have an issue, we'll hit it.
Speaker 3: No, no, no, you never see the sun.
Speaker 1: I do playing pooball a little bit that's true.
Speaker 3: That's shaded out there, dude. Oh my brother in law textan Okay, good, he says he remembers doing that. In fact, we still have to do it every year. Oh really, wow, that's crazy.
Speaker 1: Makes makes sense. They still have to probably do stuff.
Speaker 3: He said. It's challenging, but it's not super tough. I can give you the requirements and the scoring metrics if you want.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I haven't sent him over. Yeah, okay, my testosterone you want to hear what I was like. I'm getting older, so I don't mal reference interval is based on a population of healthy non ob smells between nineteen and thirty nine years old. In that my testosterone was in the top twenty percent of nineteen to thirty nine year olds. I'm even above that. I'd I should be talking like lunchbox. So testosterone was good, prostate was good. Vitamin D Vitamin D down a little bit. My LiPo protein. I don't know what that is? Is good LiPo? Yeah?
Speaker 3: Yeah, I don't know if that is something lightpo because they do liposuction.
Speaker 4: I don't know.
Speaker 1: Oh, they suck the lipoprotein out of you.
Speaker 4: If I don't know, I have no idea.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I had. I was really happy with it. I got it. He said a minus only because my cholesterol was a little high and that my vitamin D was low. But I was worried about it when they do the hardcore ones and I'm gonna get some terrible news because people get terrible news all the time, and I feel like sometimes it's just my turn, but everything else is rocking.
Speaker 3: Good job, man, because that's it's tough to take care everybody at our age.
Speaker 1: He thinks that my testosterone is good, not because of anything other than lifting heavy weights. No, not that like legs. Yeah, Like, that's the way to keep your testosterone as you get older is weight lifting with your primary muscles. That's natural testosterone. So let's go squats all day, man, squats all day every day. Every day is like day for me.
Speaker 3: So like if we continue to do that, we're gonna have great testosterone.
Speaker 1: Or now it's gonna be six feet tall.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 1: LiPo what does it even mean?
Speaker 4: I don't know. Uh, a type of liquid or fat in the body that contains and is similar to the structure of the blow density LDL, which is the lipoprotein.
Speaker 1: I take care of myself, so I'm pretty happy with those results, and there are people that take care of them better than I that aren't as fortunate to get those results. I'm very happy with that. But man, that gave a lot of blood. Really yeah, there's like tube after tube. Uh and then apparently there was chalk cutting the blood, so a little high there? What's that? What? What's la la la? Lah?
Speaker 4: I don't know. I'm just trying to learn, just distracted how to pronounce things because then I've because like, what's lipid? Because I felt like I've heard that I'm just over here doing pre med.
Speaker 1: Good for you.
Speaker 4: Don't worry about me.
Speaker 1: He sent me a letter I just now read for the first time. So doctor, yeah, I never read the letter. I just read the results. Your vitamin D level was slightly low because it could be hard to build the dose back up in the winter. I suggest you take a two thousand olu tablet daily that you buy over the counter four to five months. Your blood counts are normal. This shows a normal white blood cell, red blood cell platelet counts. You are hung like a horse.
Speaker 3: He did not say that, No, he didn't.
Speaker 1: Amy's the one that brought that out the other day.
Speaker 4: I have anything I didn't just bring it up out of nowhere. We're talking. I don't remember, but we were all like, what, No, Yeah, okay.
Speaker 1: Weekend, what's one on? Amy?
Speaker 4: Uh, it's the weekend. Oh I don't know. I have my kids this weekend, but one of them will be at a church thing like all day, but they come and spend the night. So like I think a bunch of friends are spending the night at our house, like in between, like they'll get home at ten pm and then back at the church at nine am or something. But then my son, he was invited to spend the night at this other kid's house, and then that kid his dad has the flu now, and so that got canceled, and so I was like, oh, I'm going to try to register him for the church thing, but now that's full, and so now he's gonna be like what. So she gets to go and I don't have to go, and now I can't go to my friends. But the flu that's going.
Speaker 1: Around, Yeah, we've been sick at our house.
Speaker 4: So I'm like, yeah, well.
Speaker 1: Yesterday I could even function. I can't see straight. Like I'll offer those rights at Disney at some point.
Speaker 4: So we're probably just gonna stay home and not get the flu.
Speaker 1: That's a good, good idea.
Speaker 4: That's my plan.
Speaker 1: What about you?
Speaker 3: When are we going to stop doing sleepovers like teenagers?
Speaker 1: I don't know. Never.
Speaker 3: I just feel like like sometimes my teenagers like I'm gonna do We're gonna sleep over. I'm like, why, Like what do youse?
Speaker 4: It's fun?
Speaker 3: Like what's fun?
Speaker 4: Oh my gosh, you don't think sleepover? You don't remember being.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I really I never did them. I never felt like I wanted to be anywhere in my own house.
Speaker 3: Yeah, And I'm like, you're just sleeping in somebody's house and you to like use their bathroom. I don't know.
Speaker 1: I just want to repee the bed.
Speaker 3: How do I escape?
Speaker 4: That's I mean, yeah, that's the thing. But you didn't wear take a pull up?
Speaker 3: Dude.
Speaker 1: I was like twelve, Yeah, made fun of more for twelve year olds, paid the bed out of blame on somebody else, and escaped and never went back to that school again.
Speaker 3: Dude. When I was at Boy Scouts, I had to borrow somebody's sleeping bag and this kid was like, oh, you can use my no problem, and I peed in the dude. It was so embarrassing. Did well, yeah, I had to be like, dude, I'm so sorry. I did.
Speaker 4: Well, And he was like do you have done? Been like went and got an animal and been like this animal.
Speaker 1: Just Pete raccoon, could anything. But I found a way. I'm a survivor. As Reba said, I'm a survivor.
Speaker 4: I sleepover, Eddie, let your kids have sleepover.
Speaker 3: No, he does it all the time. Just like dude, you're like seventeen, Like, yeah, sleep.
Speaker 4: My daughter's seventeen and two of her friends are spending the night.
Speaker 3: They're not staying home, they're just doing They're like whatever they're doing is not like the cover. Yeah, it's like you guys.
Speaker 4: They're going to church and then they're coming home.
Speaker 1: Yes, perfect cover.
Speaker 4: No, no, I we paid for everything. They better check in.
Speaker 1: Yeah all right, I thank you guys. We'll see you on Monday. Goodbye, everybody,