Speaker 1: First date of follow up powered by the Advocates Injury Attorneys online at advocates dot com.
Speaker 2: Carly is on the phone today for a first day follow up, and she's getting ghosted by a guy named Robbie. So in a few minutes, we're gonna call him and see if he'll tell us why he's ghostinger and maybe get her another date. But first, Carly, how long has it been since you heard from Robbie.
Speaker 3: Honestly, it's been on like a two weeks, you know what I mean, Like, it's been about well, I guess, not two weeks.
Speaker 4: It's been like almost a week.
Speaker 5: I guess.
Speaker 1: Okay, okay, so long enough that you feel like you're being ghosted.
Speaker 4: Yeah, like two weeks, but I just thought about it and it's yeah, it's more like a week.
Speaker 3: Did you reach out to him though, Yeah, Like I totally. I mean I texted him. I mean so, I like, I'll tell you guys the whole story. So basically I met he was super cute. I meant, this guy Robbie on Tinder, and like, I just kind of feel like we went into it with sort of like a like a friends with benefits sort of situation, you know, like we've been like we've been really flirty and stuff and just messaging a bunch and we want on a date and minted it like a just like a random local bar and stayed like pool and darts and stuff turn into it drinking game naturally, And yeah, I was like he was just.
Speaker 4: Really flirty, you know what I mean. I was wearing darts.
Speaker 3: He was leaning over me like it was hot, you know, yeah, exactly, Like I just I haven't heard from him since that day, and I honestly think he goes to me because we both got drunk, but like he got really kind of drunk, like almost floppy drunk, you know what I mean. And I helped him get into the uber after the night because there's nowhere I was going dry.
Speaker 4: But I don't care. You know, he was super cute like it was a date.
Speaker 6: We didn't hook up or anything, but I just I didn't want to think, like be embarrassed from the night because it looks really cool.
Speaker 1: Guy.
Speaker 7: Did you say that to him? Like the next day we're like, hey, man, you're wasted, but I don't care.
Speaker 3: Well, I've been trying to but he won't get back to me. Like he literally goes to me. We communicated like a couple times a day before we went on our day, and like, you know, I texted him to see I was feeling.
Speaker 4: After that night, nothing like no response whatsoever.
Speaker 3: And like again two days later, I even tried calling him and like you know, put on makeup and like was going to sink some and see what I.
Speaker 4: Was doing, and then I left the message. But no, so nothing.
Speaker 6: I just I just really really wanted to get back in touch with them, and a lot of them know, he doesn't.
Speaker 4: Need to go to me because like it's totally cool. We're gonna should we should go to a second.
Speaker 1: Eight Would you disappear to like if you like think back to one of your nights where you were acting.
Speaker 7: A fool and got really hand.
Speaker 2: Yeah, there's been a lot of those nights actually, And no, I wouldn't disappear. I would feel like I would want to disappear, but then I wouldn't because I would just be like, well, I'll just joke about it and see if they're cool with it. But there are times where I have like not wanted to call somebody because I'm like, what did I did? Did I make a fool out of myself? Yeah, maybe better not.
Speaker 1: To face it. Yeah, Carly, is he funny? Do you think he would have been able to handle something like that with humor?
Speaker 4: I mean I think so.
Speaker 3: I only met him like the one night, and we only spoke like a couple of times before that, but I's you know, yeah, I think he would, honestly.
Speaker 2: Okay, anything else you can think of that might be a reason you're getting ghosted.
Speaker 4: No, I honestly know.
Speaker 6: I mean, that's the only thing that it can be as far as I can tell.
Speaker 1: I'm just curious about how you know that you guys were on a friends with benefits trajectory in the beginning, because then that would kind of hint towards like that he would want that to happen, or that you would have wanted that to happen.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 3: I mean I sort of mentioned I had like recently gotten out of our relationship, and you know, he's got some like you know, he's like sort of got like big bro energy, like just you know, it just seemed like going into it was just more casual and you know, nothing too intense.
Speaker 7: Yeah, Okay, well we'll see if we can figure it out.
Speaker 2: We'll play a song and then come back and call him and see if ho tells why he's ghosting you and maybe get you another date.
Speaker 4: Okay, awesome, thank you guys.
Speaker 7: All right, well, pleas on come back and get your first day follow up next.
Speaker 2: Right in the middle of today's first date follow up and if you're just joining us, Carly is on the phone and she's getting ghosted by a guy named Robbie. So we're about to call him and see if you tell us why he's ghostinger and maybe get her another date. But first, Carly, why don't you catch us up on your situation.
Speaker 4: Yeah, so I met this guy and Tinder.
Speaker 5: His name is Robbie.
Speaker 4: We really headed off.
Speaker 3: We went to a bar, We played games, starts school, had some drinks.
Speaker 4: It was super flirty.
Speaker 3: He got a little drunk and I put him a new bir at the end of the night and I and I want to go onto some date with him, but I think he's probably embarrassed because of our first date.
Speaker 4: But there's you know, it was just a great first day. I thought it wasn't a big deal. So yeah, even though it.
Speaker 1: Ended with him as a sloppy mess.
Speaker 4: You know, I was sort of the vibe.
Speaker 7: Well, are you ready are you ready for us to call him?
Speaker 4: Yes? Okay, thank you.
Speaker 7: Here we go.
Speaker 2: Hello, Hi, MA, speak to Robbie. Please, Hey, Robbie, how are you? My name is Jeuble. I'm calling from a radio show. It's called the Jubil Show.
Speaker 7: Yeah, Robbie, Hi, the whole show's here. I'm Nina. Hi, I'm Victoria.
Speaker 8: Hi.
Speaker 5: What's going on?
Speaker 8: You know?
Speaker 7: Not much? It sounds like you listen to the show?
Speaker 5: Yeah, double time a couple times?
Speaker 7: Sweet? Okay? Cool? Well have you ever heard of first date follow up before?
Speaker 2: Uh?
Speaker 5: Yeah?
Speaker 7: Cool? How do you feel about being on one?
Speaker 5: I don't know. I guess I'm gonna wing it.
Speaker 7: Yeah, that's the second word.
Speaker 2: If you go out with somebody and end up ghosting them, they can email us to get you on the phone and ask why you're ghosting.
Speaker 7: And we got an email about you for somebody.
Speaker 5: Okay, I don't think anywhere's going?
Speaker 7: Are you Koston? Robbie?
Speaker 4: Uh?
Speaker 5: Well, went on a date with uh this chick Carly a couple of nights ago.
Speaker 7: Well, guess what he's wondering?
Speaker 5: Why I have at returned? He called?
Speaker 7: I can see how she wants to go out with you again? Exactly who it was.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I don't.
Speaker 8: I don't usually do that, but it was just kind of a stick away, and you know that I didn't feel like it was weird because I mean, her on her profile, she was like, I mean, she didn't look.
Speaker 5: Anything like her picture on her profile. That was my biggest thing.
Speaker 8: It's like, you know, our profiles is all blonde and light makeup and stuff like that, and then you know, I.
Speaker 5: Show up and she's like dark haired, dark makeup. I mean she was.
Speaker 8: Telling me, you know, uh, Robbie, Margot, Margot Robbie.
Speaker 5: Yeah, yeah, she was. Yeah, she was telling me Margot Robbie.
Speaker 8: And I show up and it's it's kardasking, you know, and it was just I don't know, it was just's weird take eyelashes, takes on makeup and stuff and look, I.
Speaker 5: Mean, look, I'm not gonna I feel.
Speaker 8: Embarrassed Aboudy even saying anything about her way because I like Kurby Girl.
Speaker 5: But she had at least ten pounds on the pictures she had on her profile.
Speaker 1: Okay, so she just didn't look anything like her profile.
Speaker 8: No, It's like like she was like all those pictures on her profile from were like years ago and now she just kind of resembles those pictures. I don't know she basically, I feel like she lied to me, you know, and uh, you know, I got so hammered. You know, I didn't even want to hook up at the end.
Speaker 3: Okay, Okay, I'm sorry, but are you serious?
Speaker 4: Are you actually serious? Right now?
Speaker 7: Robbie?
Speaker 2: That's Carly. She's actually on the phone and surprised.
Speaker 5: Yeah, Hi Carly, Yeah, hi, Robbie.
Speaker 3: Noticed like in your lifetime, let me change her hair color all the time.
Speaker 8: Like I also changed her profile pictures too, don't they.
Speaker 3: Yeah, nobody changed their prople pictures on tenders.
Speaker 4: Like seriously, that that is what are you talking about?
Speaker 5: Dude? That isn't mean?
Speaker 4: And I was now I have dark hair, Yeah it was.
Speaker 5: You know, it's a vagon clisch sort of deal.
Speaker 4: No, I mean, we're just gonna hang out and howk up? Like what is your problem?
Speaker 5: You feel like?
Speaker 8: You know, it's just I feel like, you know, I don't even know it is your name even really Carly?
Speaker 5: You know, I mean I feel like I was dupe.
Speaker 4: That's so absurd.
Speaker 5: Wait, we're gonna look up wow wow. He's like, yeah, well I'm not in it anymore. Obviously you're not bad, I mean accute and everything. I mean, we can still look up that.
Speaker 4: Seriously, screw you, No, how dare you? I'm not what is wrong with you? Seriously, you're sad.
Speaker 5: Too, because you know, I mean, okay, your profile.
Speaker 7: Robbie's gotten really creepy.
Speaker 1: But for the role of I think that your profile pictures should be at least within the last like year.
Speaker 5: No, thank you.
Speaker 4: I just I don't see why. I'm not honestly, I don't if it's within a year and.
Speaker 6: It's literally just like wand of dark I mean, it really is not a big deal.
Speaker 3: And that shouldn't have You shouldn't have ghosted me over dark hair, dude.
Speaker 7: I mean that's true too. That is also true if it was all within the same year.
Speaker 3: You know, Robbie, you're like a bona fide You're actually big broke. So I'm glad that I got my answer, and I'm glad that I figured out why you were ghosting me.
Speaker 4: It's because you stuck, you actually really stuck.
Speaker 2: I still have to ask, Robbie, would you like to go on another day with Carly?
Speaker 7: We'll pay for it.
Speaker 8: Well, you know, oh no, not not really and I mean I would, Carly.
Speaker 5: But I mean I'm gonna be honest. I think it is kind of cute.
Speaker 7: Is cute?
Speaker 5: I have dark hair, Robbie, Okay, I can see the pictures.
Speaker 7: Nina, will you go with Robbie? Will pay for her? I'm good, but thanks? So who what?
Speaker 2: Well, Carly, I'm sorry or happy that no second day for you?
Speaker 4: Well, thanks guys for Dad. I mean, I'm sair. I appreciate it. Robbie, Seriously, I hope you do some soul searching. Dude, I hope you do some serious soul searching. Have a good life.
Speaker 5: I hope you change your proof of pictures.
Speaker 7: Follow up