Speaker 1: Broadcasting live from the Abraham Lincoln Radio Studio, the George Washington Broadcast Center, Jack Armstrong and Joe Katty Armstrong and Jettie and Key.
Speaker 2: Armed Drum Studio C see signor.
Speaker 1: It is a dimly lit room deep with them the bowels of the Armstrong in Getty Communications combound on Fria and today we're under the two legs of our general manager X spray glasses.
Speaker 3: X ray glasses A reference to the unbelievable NBA related related card cheating, point shaving giant double scandal.
Speaker 1: Holy cow, what did I have it wrong? Yesterday we were talking about how you cheated poker man. I was going with like old timey river boat gambler cheating methods that I've seen in person. No, this was unfreaking believable. Well, I'll tell you what I learned. And I'm not a gambler at all. I haven't played poker in forty years, maybe longer at all. I don't know how a person with any money would ever get involved with very high stakes at all gambling based on everything I've learned in the last twenty four hours, either from you talking about, you know, being in games where clearly people were trying to swindle you people you knew and how easy it is to do. Combine that with this high level cheating, with the X ray glasses and the card shuffling machines that are rigged, and all this sort of stuff. I don't know. I don't know why anybody wealthy would ever play in a poker game. Key aspect of the scam is you convince people that the game is straight. I'm sure that it's legit, That's what I'm saying. I don't know how you. I don't know how you would be convinced, ever, that you're not getting Swindleshow you got to be at least on the verge of being a gambling addict to take that gamble, to take the word of somebody you kind of know that, oh oh it's a legit game. You know, everybody wins, everybody loses. But man, we go at it hard hot. This is high dollar, no limits, So bring your check book, buddy. I mean, well, so what's their own? So so contact lenses and X ray glasses? How did those work? Well? They they had special they had all sorts of They had this high tech card shuffling cheap machine that was unbelievable. They had special glasses and contact lenses that could read the backs of cards which were marked, and they had X ray tables that could read the cards through the surface of the table, and there was one other wacky X ray e thing I can't even remember, but yeah, it was like insanely high tech, not like rigging the game, but just seeing the other player cards all the time. I wonder why they went to all of that work, which obviously the more of that stuff you got going on, the easier it is to get caught. Because the way you were explaining it yesterday, it's pretty easy if you got a handful of players, even a couple of players in on the scam, to fleece the person you brought in, right, you way stack the deck. No pun intended in terms of the odds of various outcomes. I mean, it's you might one out of five times your scam is going to lose, but Fort TAM's had a five you win, and that loss actually helps perpetuate the feeling that it's legit. So I want to know everything about this. What were there procedures for not winning all the time, because you can't just cleaned the fish out the first hand every time where it's gonna get around. Yeah, at the very least he would be suspicious and not come back and think, Okay, so I just happen to get the worst cards every single time. Yeah right, I ain't playing with you anymore. Yeah. So they probably let guys win hands and get a little old and get a little fat on their back, as they say, I just I want to know everything I don't know. From the NBA side, the way they get caught seems to me like childishly inempt So you got a meaningless game between two not even probably playoff teams, some barely known player. All of a sudden, all this money flows into bedding houses across the country, which is kept track of by the way. Now, all of a sudden, that's funny. I wonder why so many people bet this player most of us have never heard of, is going to get hurt tonight. That seems weird. And then that you know, tipped off authorities to start looking into that sort of thing. Come on, that's not going to happen. That's well, that's why if you're a good mobster, you got to spread it around. So you bet on this free throw. Some you bet the under on what's his name who faked the injury Rosier. Yeah, and you got to spread it around otherwise you get you know, you set off the algorithms. Well, the thing that started it originally was that story we heard yesterday about him pulling up hurt nine minutes into a game. A whole bunch of money had flooded into that meaningless game around one player. Most people don't think about bet in the under, bet in the under all of a sudden, so many people, I mean, that tipped people off immediately. There was an investigation going on right away, yeah, by the NBA. So part of it is what you were talking about a while back, is with AI can monitor so much of this betting action and figure out variables that don't match normal variables and betting right pick up patterns and stuff like that. So I guess the good thing there is gonna be a lot harder to fix sporting events that way. Yes, Michael Hanson and I are just noticing that Joe knows an awful lot about this poker world where he's kind of wondering exactly. I was in with one of the families for a while who've been in an interesting experience. I was in an experimental phase in my life, became a mobster. Didn't like it. Cut out. I worked with a guy there was my ballet period. I'll tell you about that someday. I worked with a guy at a radio station one time. He big, tough guy, sales guy, built like a just like he looked like one of those guys you could just wail on him and he wouldn't even feel it. Just that kind of person. Yeah, And he got invited by some family to Vegas one time. And he went to Vegas and he came back and he told me, he said, I got invited to my relatives. My distance relatives are one of the big crime families, and I got invited to a join and they wanted to know if I want to start, he said, And I got to decide, because once you get in, you can't get out. I've known other family members that got in. You either got to decide to stay out or once you get in, you're in. And I don't know what he did. He working at the radio station, maybe went and joined. He was going to be a muscle of some sort. I suppose a Polly Walnut sort of go beat people up guy. And then you work your way up, yeah, become a cap bull. Forget about it. But we mentioned this yesterday our whole lives, starting as when I was a kid, it was always, of course, this is the old days. Organized crime doesn't really exist anymore. And they've been saying that every decade my entire life. And then stories like this rise up, and then once again you got the same five families running some sort of giant operation. And what's really really interesting about this is there have long been whispers in the NBA about very high stakes poker, super common, including some of the greatest players in the game currently and in the past. And so the whole wait a minute, point shaving NBA and poker thing, it's like it's you know, it's like a peanut butter and ham sandwich. At first, it doesn't make sense, but there are now folks talking out loud about, Yeah, this makes perfect sense because the whole high stakes gambling NBA player poker thing, that's that's it's been part of the culture for a long time. Well, Jordan was a big gambler. Charles Barkley is a big gambler, like really big gamblers, right right, And and they're also and I'm sorry I left out the important part. And some of the whispers about point shaving and throwing meaningless games and that sort of thing that that's been going on in the NBA for a long time. Those whispers are starting to get louder. This this is earth shaking for the NBA, unless the the tips I've gotten are way off. This this is the beginning of the earthquake. Rick ex variance an earthquake. Please, let's start the show off officially. Uh oh, we killed some more people in a boat. Next it I'm canceling my water skiing trip to Venezuela. That's it just doesn't seem like the right time. Six more dudes in a boat overnight strike in the Caribbean. According to the Secretary of War, I've got to start the show officially. I'm Jack Armstrong. He's Joe Getty on this. It is Friday, October twenty fourth, the year twenty twenty five, or Armstrong and getting and we approve of this program. Okay, let's begin then officially according the FCC rules regulations, here we go at Mark.
Speaker 4: Rosier turn it over again, having a tough.
Speaker 1: Night roasting here off the dhow and he turned it over.
Speaker 4: Rose here with a nine one one, pump up short, Rose with contested three, sure to see here with a three, Anderson with a refounder ros a Rehopeys.
Speaker 1: Turned up and try.
Speaker 5: But that was.
Speaker 1: That was one of the games that came to the attention of the authorities in which mister Rosier was like obviously throwing the ball, passing the ball so it would be intercepted. I mean, like pass his NBA players never make Why would you do it to that extent? Did they just latch onto a guy who was not a good actor. I mean, don't be that obviously. All you gotta do is well, it depends if the big time gamblers who had him by the uh tender pits had bet his team to lose and one of his teammates was just going off making everything. You got to take more extreme measures. I mean, even Steph Curry has you know games where he goes, oh for three pointers in the first half or something, right, but this guy was throwing balls directly to his opponents and leaving shots feet short of the rim, not even scaring the rim. Oh boy, this will be fun, and of course this will make every fan for the quite a while think when their team loses a close game with a weird play. Oh, okay, I see what's happening here. At the very least, it'll be a fun running joke. And I was reading. Rich Lowry of the National Review wrote a piece for a New York Post last night about how this is was inevitable as we allowed gambling, legalized gambling with that big Supreme Court decision a few years back, and it just became such a giant industry in every parts of sport, at every level, and so easy to do. This was inevitable. I suppose he is right. I don't know where you how you outlawed, though, if you believe I don't know, I know the commissioners of all the leagues are probably meeting together in their secret star chamber right now, with sweat pouring down their faces and panic in the air, trying to figure out that the answer to that question. It doesn't help that the commissioner of the NBA looks like a movie villain. If I saw help, if I saw him lurking behind me, I'd scream and wet myself. Ah, if he had an underground layer, it would not surprise me. No, pet's a cat No, he's clearly that guy.
Speaker 4: Right.
Speaker 1: We've got Katie's headlines, we got clips of the week. I got to remember it. We got lots of news to get to stay with us. I'm going to ask people as a thought experiment, to be honest with themselves later around a particular topic that I think will be somewhat revealing. So please stay tuned for that. Okay, night, I'm intrigued and fascinated. I can't wait. Now, one of the big stories of the day. Your opinion on it. If it were a different administration, I have a feeling some of you would have a different opinion. All right, interesting, all right, let's figure out who's reporting what. It's the least story with Katie Green, Katie take it away. So my joke to Katie, actually I want to mention because it's got a conversation behind it. Okay. I told my wife she'd her eyebrows too high. She seems surprised. But I was talking to a woman the other day who had her eyebrows drawn on, and I mean, like, I know that you like your colory eyebrows or whatever. There's a little adding to it, but I mean this was just like, no, eyebrows exist of actual hair and then just like a magic marker V on top of their eyes. That's a thing.
Speaker 6: Some some women are actually shaving them off so they can redraw them back there.
Speaker 1: That seemed to be the case here. Very attractive woman, but she just had them like a like a drawn on V. Yeah, that's the eyebrows having a moment? Jack interesting, Can I do that with my smile? Just like like Joker style? She looks surprised, you see, Okay, try it all right, NBC.
Speaker 6: The story everyone's talking about nightmare for the League gambling scandal Royals the NBA.
Speaker 1: I'd say it is. Yeah, so oh it sounds like most of the money's of poker games, tens of millions of dollars across many many states, the five big mafia crime families. But then there's also the players got caught up in gambling debt and had to cheat to pay off their debt story. Yeah, this seems like a variation on the they got capone for tax evasion thing. What's going to bring the league down is going to be a lot smaller dollar amount than the whole poker scam. Maybe, but we'll have to sing let the tips for what I may. From the Wall Street.
Speaker 6: Journal, US inflation picked up to three percent in September.
Speaker 1: I didn't know that. I didn't hear that. Oh my god. From ABC.
Speaker 6: Trump heads to Asia to talk trade deal with China's g.
Speaker 1: He's meeting with President She next Thursday. From CNN.
Speaker 6: US sanctions on Russia over Ukraine and pressure you're on Putin to end the war.
Speaker 1: Finally, Yeah, and India and China have agreed they not going to buy oil from Russia anymore at these new sanctions. So if that's true, that's a big deal. And did you hear We're in a new trade war with Canada as the world's most easily butt hurt man. Donald J. Trump got offended by a Canadian ad. We'll tell you about it and play you in the audio, the obnoxious, horrific ad. It's permontrated by America's at Canada. From the Associated Press.
Speaker 6: Southwest Airlines new policy will affect its plus sized travelers. So now, right now, if you don't fit in a seat, you can go up and they'll give you a free one. Now, if you know you don't fit in a seat, you have to buy your extra seat.
Speaker 1: Well, I think that the latter policy is clearly the only way you can run the airline. I would agree. Yeah, you sell space. Literally, if you're taking up more than a certain amount of space, you got to pay more. Are they a discrimination? Are they officially as signed seating now at Southwest? Has that started already or is it still a first come, first first of the year. Maybe I think it's start from the beginning of the year. That's too bad.
Speaker 6: From page six, video shows Britney Spears driving erratically after night out as she spirals over Kevin Fetterline's bombshell memoir. Yeah, I saw this video yesterday. She was hammered and right, she's lucky she didn't kill herself or someone else.
Speaker 1: That's something Feeder. Line puts out a book talking about how she's a mess and they should have never let her have her money bag. She can't run her life, and then she goes on a binge. It seems like when that book came out, which proves his point.
Speaker 6: From study fines taking a walk every day may keep lower back pain away, can't hurt. And finally from the Babylon b WNBA players as sure the FBI that they weren't missing layups to throw games.
Speaker 1: They just sock at basketball. I saw a lot of that too, including just the idea that they caught w NBA players cheating and just said, yeah, that's all right, go ahead, it doesn't matter. Wow, all right. Clips of the week. Trade war with Canada. These are odd times. That's not nice as misogynist is what it is. We have lots on the way, stay here, Armstrong and getty. Target is laying off a thousand people. Some people say it's terriffre weighted. I don't know, but a number of companies have made those kind of announcements. It's always happening, though, I guess, yeah, yeah, yeah, I don't know. I'll have to look into these times. Seem very royaled, don't they. Yeah, well, yeah, heck yeah. The much is the China tariff hundred percent tariff kicking in next week on November first. Who knows. Something's new strategy is CounterPunch even harder Trump. Well, the only thing Trump respects his strength, So they're going to up the antie in the trade war. And who knows. I will look into that inflation number. See what the Wall Street Journal says about it. I don't like the fact that it went up a little yeah, yeah, so a lot to talk about today. But first it's the Friday tradition. Let's take fun to look back at the week that was. It's cow clips of the week. Come to the week if Trump was elected? How exactly is he a game? Oh actively switching the lovers of power and orchests toperg elections and what does that mean?
Speaker 6: Things such as uh.
Speaker 1: Freedom of protesting? What do we want it? Because it was forward, it must be true. Yeah, as a fragile CIEs fire faced its most serious tests. You know, they're going to be very good. They're going to behave they're going to be nice, and if they're not, we're going to go and we're going to eradicate them. If we have to, construction on President Trump's vast new ballroom gets underway.
Speaker 6: The price Donald Trump is literally destroying the people's house.
Speaker 1: And take a wrecking ball to an existing structures.
Speaker 4: In order to do it properly, we had to take down the existing structure. This is going to be probably the finest ballroom ever built.
Speaker 5: If people want to stop seeing drug boats blow up, stop sending drugs to the United States, you won't feel badly about it is you realize that every time you see that happen, you're saving twenty five thousand American lives.
Speaker 6: The White House revealing the second summit with Vladimir Putin won't happen anytime soon.
Speaker 1: I will be the mayor who doesn't just protect Jewish New Yorkers, but also celebrates and cherishes them.
Speaker 2: Our pleasure leasion to the flag of the United States of America.
Speaker 1: Is the republic for which wipe that smile off your face. Andrew, you didn't leave. You fled from being impeached.
Speaker 6: Chauncy Phillips, Damon Jones, and Terry Rozier were taking into custody.
Speaker 5: The scheme targeted victims known as quote fish.
Speaker 1: These operatives included capos and multiple soldiers from the Banano, Gambino, lu Casey and Genevieve's crime families. This is the Instrider trading saga for the NBA. That's what this is. That's why we are going to take heap. Tesla recently unveiled a cheaper version of its Model three sedan that costs approximately thirty seven thousand dollars as opposed to the cyber truck, which will cost you your friends and family.
Speaker 2: Work Man.
Speaker 1: Filled Horozer, good to the lead. Oh that's right. The world serious starts tonight, Yes, at in Toronto, in a foreign land. Go as the war drums are beating right now, the Canada declaring its hostilities by running an ad and the president got but hurt. Gotta admit, I'm gonna be rooting for the Blue Jays. It's hard not to root for an underdog, I mean, because I don't have a serious rooting interest here, so I'll be looking for an upset for excitement. But we'll see. I just looked into the inflation numbers. The stock market is up because three percent inflation is less than they expected. They expected it to go up more so it's actually good news as it beat expectations. So there you go. There's that story. Right. Here's Mike. Here's my quick thought experiment, since it came up during clips of the week. Now, beat, can you beat completely honest with yourself, if this exact same tearing down the East Wing was going on and Biden was president, would you feel exactly the same way as you do with Trump doing it? Can you be honest with yourself about that? I have a feeling a lot of people, a lot of Fox news whatever, that's okay with Trump doing it, would be outraged if Biden were doing it, they would find a pretext to make it a scandal. Yes, a lot of people would, I'll tell you this, speaking of honesty, it occurred to me finally and doing some reading about it, that a Trump saying, look, it's not going to cost the taxpayers anything. It's all private donations. And it is. It's giant private donations. What do those people get for that? That's the White House is more transactional than I am comfortable with that. If Biden was doing a lot of the stuff with like a bitcoin, not bitcoin, but you know, cryptocurrencies and stuff and NFTs and all that Trump was doing and then he pardons that crypto guy, I would be howling about it. I've thought about that about lots of different things that presidents do, even their presidential libraries. No, no, no, it's no tax mayor money. It's from donations. Okay, who's who's donating and why what are they getting out of it? They're getting something out of while you're still in office promising a whole bunch of money for your presidential library. We might be better off if it were tax payer money, right right, yeah, yeah, yeah, a republic if you can keep it. Yeah, these are trouble times. Troubled What are you gonna do. You're gonna dance in a ballroom, That's what you're gonna do. It's gonna be a nice ballroom. I have no doubt he's good at building, you know, hotels and that sort of Thing's gonna look again, it's gonna look like a Chinese restaurant. Inside. There's gonna be a lot of gold. Yeah. Yeah. So, speaking of Donald jay trade war with Canada, now, he has terminated trade negotiations with Canada because they had the temerity. That's a fancy word that means balls to run an ad apparently. Would you like to hear the ad, Jack that's stiff ended the president. I heard it referenced, and I didn't know what they're talking about. I didn't dig into the story. I've kind of lost the thread. On tariffs clip number ninety please, Michael, here's the offensive ad run by our longtime nemesis Canada.
Speaker 5: When someone says, let's impose tariffs on foreign imports, it looks like they're doing the patriotic thing by protecting American products and jobs and sometimes for a short violet.
Speaker 1: Works, but only for a short time.
Speaker 5: But over the long run, such trade barriers hurt every American worker and consumer. High tariffs inevitably lead to retaliation by foreign countries and the triggering of fierce trade warks. Then the worst tackles. The market shrink and collapse, businesses and industry shut down, and millions of people lose their jobs.
Speaker 1: All right, that's good, Michael. I could barely understand the guy through his thick Canadian app But I'm sorry the control room is saying, that's Ronald Reagan. Oh my goodness, obviously the voice of Ronald Reagan. But did Ronald Reagan actually say that? Yeah, that was from a radio address he gave oh while back in nineteen eighty. It's a pretty powerful tool to shoot into America with, you know, the love of Reagan on the right. That's pretty good. So they put that out and Trump didn't like it. Yeah, yeah, Trump severed all negotiations with Canada. And I'll tell you what in a second, real quick as I've got in front of me. The Ronald Reagan Presidential Foundation and Institute said on social media last night, shortly before Trump's comments that the ad misrepresented Reagan's address, Plus the Ontario government didn't ask for permission to use the audio, which they don't need, I would guess, adding that it is reviewing its legal options. The Foundation did not say what was inaccurate at all about the ad. So this will there be a lot more nationalism in the World Series tonight in Toronto, not just rooting for your Blue Jays, but rooting for Canada against the evil United States. It's not gonna be the other way around, because we're not really worked up about it in the United States, but in Canada it seems like Canada's pretty worked up about this whole thing, especially now even if you know the previous like what was that eight months ago? Uh, we're going to annex Canada? Stuff has died down. Yeah, Sep Frash stated up again. Right, So here's what Trump said, Uh, based on their egregious behavior, all all caps, all trade negotiations with Canada are hereby terminated. The President claimed that Canada quote fraudulently, fraudulently used an advertisement which is fake all caps featuring Ronald Reagan speaking negatively about tariffs. Nobe's made it clear in what way it was fake or altered and you're you're solid on that. Reagan actually said that, Well, it was from a The ad uses audio from a nine eighty seven radio address delivered by Reagan, according to The Wall Street Journal. For me, well, nobody's nobody.
Speaker 4: You know.
Speaker 1: That's a little vague too. It's possible some of it is legit and some of it is not. I don't know. Well, if it's misleadingly edited or some of it's ai, I would like to know that that'll come out very quickly. Oh, here's the link to the address. In the address by posted on YouTube by the Reagan Presidential Library, the former president expounds at length on his commitment to free trade, which has been the Republican position for my whole life up until a year ago. Well, see, that's the thing. Everything he said was the Republican position my entire life. So, I mean, is it possible Canada edited it in a creative way or something like yeah, yeah, but it does not mislead in any way as to Reagan's stance on free trade. Mm So have we bombed Martrell or I don't know. I'll have to check. Do you think though, that it could become a nationalistic thing with the whole World series kind of a mini version of Miracle on Ice. Are hockey players upsetting the Soviet Union? I mean, is a practically guarantee? Really wow, that that helps the anti If the crowd is not only excited about beating the Dodgers, but beating the United States, you are going to hear loud booing during our national anthem, oh wow. And Trump will of course sees upon that as a pretext for more anti Canadian aggressions. Okay, well, I'm definitely tuning in for the national anthem tonight then, and probably the game. The leader of Ontario, who's what's his name? Ford Doug Ford, the brother of the drunken galute who passed away. He has been forcefully ad cating for Canada to be more aggressive with the US in trade negotiations. He has said he's willing to curtail energy and mineral exports to the US in retaliation. Ontario, Canada's most populous province, has recently lost auto sector jobs partly because of Trump's tariffs, and so they're they're pissed. You know, we don't need to be in a trade war with Canada, for God's sake. I don't know. I don't like the way they look at us. I'm not sure I can do this anymore? Can do what anymore? This what we're doing. Don't have it in me anymore. It's too tiring. Oh no, no, I was already kind of excited about the World Series, but this really makes it something. If you got that level of national passion going on, yeah, yeah, and then he got hackers, You got hackers trying to hack you. There's a new way to tricky every day tech scams, data breaches. That's why this SI or Scaries month. You need Webroot Total Protection. So what is Webroot Total protection from lightning fast anti virus to identity theft protection with dark web monitoring to see if your information's floating around out there, Secure VPN, unlimited cloud backup. Webroot Total Protection helps defend every part of your digital life. And now with up to a million dollars in fraud fraud expense reimbursement, twenty four to seven US based customer support, and new tech scam detection. Wow, that is good, fabulous. Change your October from cyber scary to CyberSecure with sixty percent off, Webroot Total Protection at webroot dot com slash armstrong. That's sixty percent off for a limited time, but only when you go to webroot dot com slash armstrong one more time the website webroot dot com slash armstrong. So the stock market up because even with the inflation, numbers beat expectations. And also the other thing we mentioned the World Series, the Dodgers are heavy betting favorites. That league hasn't been tainted as it not since nineteen oh six. The Dodgers are heavy favorites to the biggest star in the game betting scandal. It was my interpreter. It was my interpreter. Yeah, it was his interpreter said. The league desperate to cover it up. According to some observers, that Rosier guy I heard this this morning, the player that I just watched that highlight video. One of those passes is absolutely inexcusable. I mean everybody makes mistakes, including pros. You'll see somebody drop a fly ball this week, sure, but I've never seen an NBA player make a pass like that. One is almost a handoff. AnyWho. That guy, he's made, I think totally in his career one hundred and thirty million dollars in salary and you end up in a game pretending to be hurt or throwing the ball away to satisfy some Well, you're gambling at it, right, right? Interesting? Okay, we got some mail bag on the way, lots of topics to get to todays stick with us. Okay. According to Bloomberg, the Canadian sliced and diced the original Reagan address in a way that is definitely not cool, changing it materially. I will look into this and we'll get that because Trump might have a point. I don't know about the tariff thing, but he might have a point that that is as not cool. Don't be cutting up former presidents and lying to us, I mean, what the hell? Yeah, I'm curious to hear in what way it's a lie as opposed to just a concentration of their Bloomberg says the ad used selective audio and video clips and misrepresented the address. Okay, I'll read more on it. Yeah, yeah, I hate when journalists so called characterize things as opposed to spelling them out for you. I don't trust you to interpret it for me. Just tell me the words here. Speaking of words, here's your freedom loving quotes of the day. Got to wrap up our series from the great Chinese warrior Sung Su. Be extremely subtle, even to the point of formlessness. Be extremely mysterious, even to the point of soundlessness. Thereby you can be the director of the opponent's fate. There's another one. Pretend inferiority and encourage his arrogance. Wow, that's a good one, and finally he will win. Who knows when to fight and when not to fight. Most people, organizations, and countries cannot pretend inferiority. Your your pride won't let you right right. China did that systematically for decades and now now is ready to assert itself. Sung Tou style mailbag drop as an ope mail back at Armstrong and Getty dot com. Let's see uh si rights. He'd written an email about jihadis and getting virgins and how the numbers don't work out. You'd have to have never ever ending supply of virgins. But then he says, coincidentally, I was watching The Family Guy tonight and one cutaway gag was this Muslim suicide bomber entering heaven. When he gets there, seventy two virgins are seventy two nerdy teenage boys playing magic the gathering. Oh wow, ah, SE's McFarlane not Reverend.
Speaker 5: More.
Speaker 1: Seriously, you know we'll go with Aleen Anonymous with this one. Guys, the Florida truck driver that killed some people and the most recent truck driver that killed people in southern California both got their commercial driver's licenses in Yuba City, California. Aileen is from Ubi City. Shue Right, So my town has turned into a major trucking hub, which I hate. And many of the trucking companies are owned by Indians. We have the largest Indian population outside of India, and a lot of them don't speak English. There are accidents involving semis almost every day around here. I hope these disasters lead to an investigation into our DMV and these company owners that are clearly hiring their illegal family members and sending them out into the wild with no experience or understanding the signs and languages wow language, Rather, what kind of state allows that to happen? And the story out today is a guy flunked his test how many times before he finally got his license several And she signs off kh I T D Y GDM keep hiring illegals to drive your giant death machines. Wow, that's a horrible story. Yeah, will Gavin Newsom cover it up in the name of the we like Illegals cult? I don't know. Let's see, we don't have a lot of time. We'll skip that one. I like Ricky. Ricky's a email here is a subject line is cash me outside Patel and we were scratching our head over cash. Mattel talking about we get you know how brave they were in bringing these charges and the pushback they got, and he points out, Yeah, he's always been a showman. You remember how he went off on how the Charlie Kirk assassin was brought to justice because of the full weight of the law when it was his dad convinced him to turn himself in. Yeah, I thought that at the time. Yeah, Okay, we got a lot more on that scandal. If you haven't heard it, it's pretty interesting. If you missed a segment an hour, get the podcast Armstrong and Getty on demand. Armstrong and Getty