Speaker 1: Welcome.
Speaker 2: It is Verdict with Senator Ted Kruz, Ben Ferguson with you and Senator Apparently there's some really juicy audio that the White House is now saying they don't want the American people to hear it at all costs. They're willing to protect it and make sure it never gets out, and it deals with the Biden crime family.
Speaker 3: Yep, that's right. Today's topic is Biden cover ups. We're going to talk about the Biden administration trying to desperately cover up the tapes of the Joe Biden's interview with the Special counsel her and the absurd and frivolous claim of executive privilege. We're going to talk about how Hunter Biden's sugar daddy has cut him off, which is interesting and revealing. And finally, we're going to talk about how the Biden administration is doing everything they can to cover up to block the public release of the countries that the individuals on the terror watch list, crossing the order from all of that is what we're talking about today.
Speaker 2: Yeah, truly shocking, try to keep that information from the American people, and you're gonna want to hear all of that all right.
Speaker 1: Today was a crazy day.
Speaker 2: I have like an eleven hour commute and I got home. We're doing this show, and I can tell you this is when I love my instant coffee from Blackout Coffee because I could make one cup of coffee. We're doing this after midnight and it keeps me awake. Now tomorrow morning, when I do my show at seven, I am definitely going to need a premium cup of coffee. And that's the other reason why I want you to try Blackout Coffee. It's not an average cup of coffee. It is a cup of coffee that you'll look forward to every morning. And the best part is Blackout Coffee is not a woke company. You probably have a couple names that came into your head when I said woke coffee companies. You know who they are. Stop giving them your money to them and check out Blackout Coffee. And I'm going to save you money so you can try it and you're gonna love it because it's it's not average. Blackout Coffee is one hundred percent committed to conservative values. From the sourcing of the beans to the roasting process, customers support, and shipping. They embody true American values. And they accept no compromise on taste and its premium quality. Go to Blackoutcoffee dot com slash verdict right now and if you use the coupon code vertict, you're gonna get twenty percent off your first order. So, whether it's just a traditional cup of coffee or flavored coffee, you got to try their cennamon coffee. If you like flavored coffee, it's amazing. Or you travel like me and you just need one cup here or there. Their instant coffee is amazing. It's all there at Blackoutcoffee dot Com slash vertict.
Speaker 1: Be awake, not woke.
Speaker 2: That's Blackoutcoffee dot Com slash verdict promo code vertict for twenty percent off. All right, center, let's get into this news that broke. It is actually shocking how much the White House is now trying to protect this Biden interview audio with special counsel her and apparently it's so damning they don't want any of us to ever hear it.
Speaker 4: Now.
Speaker 3: That is exactly right, and I want you to understand how absurd the legal position of the White House is. So the House representatives is trying to get the audio of the interview between Special Counsel Robert Hurr and President Joe Biden. And we learned this week the Biden White House is claiming executive privilege to block the release of that audio. By the way, at the same time, a whole consortium of media outlets including ABCNBCCBS, CNN, Washington Post, New York Times, all of the corporate media, they're actually suing trying to get this audio as well. So the media is trying to get it, the House representatives trying to get it. And we saw this week the Biden White House claim executive privilege. Now listen, if you're not a lawyer, you may think, okay, well, that seems like I don't know, I've heard those terms terms executive privilege. What does that mean. I guess that's a reasonable claim. They're fighting back. Okay, that's fine. I got to tell you, as a lawyer, as a constitutional litigator, this is one of the most absurd legal claims I've ever heard. So let me tell you what executive privilege is. Executive privilege is a privilege that is attached to the law for a long time, and it is it protects conversations between the president and as senior advisors. So if a president is talking with the chief of staff, a president is talking with his national security advisor, and they're talking about what do we do in Israel, what do we do in Ukraine, what do we do in South America? What do we do on a particular issue, executive privilege protects forcing those employees to disclose what they've talked about with the president. And there's a very important reason for that. You want a president, whoever the president is, Republican or Democrat. You want a president to get candidate advice, real advice, straightforward advice. And if every employee of the president is worried, holy cow, I could be forced to testify in front of Congress on this. I could be forced to testify in court on this. You will end up having people giving the president advice that is cya that is covering their own rear end that has trying to protect themselves, and it's deeply damaging to the executive operating effectively. So executive privilege is a real it is a very important privilege. Now let me stop here and point out that the Democrats and the court system and the media have not given a damn about executive privilege. If it concerns Donald Trump.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's I mean, you have one hundred examples you could use to prove that point.
Speaker 3: And let me give you two. Peter Navarro and Steve Bannon. Peter Navarro is in prison right now because the Democrat House of Representatives subpoened him, tried to force him to testify. He claimed executive privilege because he was a senior advisor to the president. He didn't want to testifyabile what he talked about to the president. He's in jail right now. Steve Bannon is headed to jail right now for the same reason. So when it came to Republicans, they did not care. The Democrats, the media, of the court system did not care about executive privilege. Those decisions are outrageous. But what happened this week, I want you to understand. The Biden white House claimed executive privilege, not concerning his discussion with senior advisors in the White House, not concerning Biden's discussions with cabinet members his senior team that would be appropriate. Instead, they focused on Robert hurr Is, the special counsel appointed to investigate allegations that Joe Biden committed crimes committed felonies, and Robert Hr was investigating him, he interviewed him, and the Biden Whitehouse claimed executive privilege for the audio of the interview between Joe Biden and the Special Council. Now, under no way, shape or form, was that conversation a conversation between Joe Biden and his senior advisors about a policy issue or substant of issue. Listen, if Joe Biden we're talking with Merrick Garland about what the administration's policy should be on immigration, what the administration's policy should be on any issue, on abortion, on what have you. That is something that is properly covered by executive privilege because the president is entitled to talk to a senior team without it being forced to be made public. But in this case, Robert Hurr was not operating in the role as an employee, as a as someone reporting to Joe Biden. Rather, he was a special counsel. The reason he was appointed special counsel is because there was credible and serious evidence that Joe Biden had committed multiple felonies, and so Robert Hurr was in the position of a prosecutor. He was in investigating a potential criminal defendant. He was interrogating a potential criminal defendant. And by the way, the report from Robert Hurr concluded that Joe Biden committed multiple serious felonies, that he violated the law, particularly concerning the treatment of classified documents, that he did so in a way that was knowing, that was repeated, that was brazen. And then Robert Hurr's recommendation is, even though he's committed multiple felonies, by the way, for the same thing on which the Biden Justice Department is right now prosecuting Donald Trump, Robert Hurk ultimately recommended we cannot prosecute Joe Biden because he is so old in senile that he is not competent to stand trial. And what the recommendation Robert hurt was.
Speaker 2: Can we just pause there and go back, because I think a lot of people forgot about that. Yes, I mean, the excuse for not prosecuting Joe Biden for having classified documents that he'd had for decades right updating back, was that he's just too old and feeble, and we couldn't get a conviction because the excuse would be he's too old to convict and doesn't know what he's doing anymore. Yet he's the President of the United States of America with the nuclear codes.
Speaker 4: Well, that's exactly right.
Speaker 3: So to convict someone of a criminal crime, you've got to make the case that they have the men'sraa. Mensrea is the legal term for the intent that they're knowingly and willingly violating.
Speaker 4: The criminal law.
Speaker 3: What Robert Hurst said is you could not convince a jury that Joe Biden had the mensraa to violate the law, even though he did so repeat knowingly, that he was openly, brazenly, shamelessly. But what her said is, and by the way, he said this on behalf of the Biden Justice department. He said, any jury would conclude that the Biden was too old and senileand forgetful, that he could not realize he was committing felonies and so you couldn't prosecute it for him.
Speaker 2: It's amazing that's the excuse for the president of the United States of America. Yet he's apparently in good enough shape to run for reelection and be president for another four years.
Speaker 3: Like you mentioned a minute ago, that he has the nuclear codes. Understand, the Biden Department of Justice has publicly maintained to the American people Joe Biden is not competent to stand trial, and yet he is competent to be the commander in chief to have the nuclear codes. And let's be clear, if Joe Biden tonight decided to annihilate humanity and to fire nuclear weapons at our enemies, he could exterminate human beings from existence. And yet according to the Biden DOJ, he's not competence stand trial.
Speaker 1: Only in Biden's America as as possible.
Speaker 2: The Speaker of the House, by the way, he has come out and said he is very concerned about this issue as well.
Speaker 1: From the House side. Here is what he said earlier.
Speaker 5: But first I want to address the breaking news from this morning. About an hour ago, we learned that that President Biden has invoked executive privilege to prevent the American people from hearing the audio recordings of his testimony with Special Counsel Robert Hurr. The American people will not be able to hear why prosecutors felt the President of the United States was, in Special Counsel Robert Hurt's words, a quote elderly man with a poor memory and thus shouldn't be charged. Just think about that for a moment. President Biden is apparently afraid for the citizens of this country and everyone to hear those tapes. They obviously confirm what the Special Council has found and would likely cause. I suppose, in his estimation such alarm with the American people that the President is using all of his power to suppress their release, and rather than defend our closest ally at war, President Biden is using his authority to defend himself politically.
Speaker 2: I mean, it adds up, doesn't it. It's so damning that we got to do this at all costs. Protect it, make sure it never gets out there, make sure we don't see the light of this sees the light of day. And the next question is Senator for you is okay, Well, then what happens next on this? Is there a way to get these recordings out there?
Speaker 3: So the Speaker of the House is precisely right. What this tells us is these recordings are bad, They are damning, they are embarrassing. The source of things that if you listen to them, the natural inference from the fact that they're fighting so hard and they're making a demonstrably frivolous legal claim to protect them, it is that the White House has determined Holy Cow. People heard this, they would say, Joe Biden is utterly incompetent to be president. That Robert Hurr of the Special Counsel was right, He's not competent to stand trial. If you're not competent to stand trial, you're not competent to be president of the United States. You're not competent to be the commander in chief of the United States military.
Speaker 2: And it's not just you're saying what they were talking about on the recording, which would be damning enough on the substance and the subject matter, but it's also about the incompetency that then can be used against him. Of the American people would see, basically, pull back the curtain and this is what the guy running your country really is like.
Speaker 1: Right now? Are you going to give him a chance to run it for another four years?
Speaker 4: Right?
Speaker 3: Look, My assumption is the audio is in dably damning. Remember we talked about when Robert Hurr was appointed. Robert Hurr had been the right hand to Rod Rosenstein, the Deputy Attorney General who had been Barack Obama's US attorney in Maryland. Rod Rosenstein is responsible for much of the abuse of power we saw in the doj he's responsible for appointing Robert Muller too, and as the Special Counsel to investigate Russia, Russia, Russia. And when Robert Hurr was first appointed, we said, look, what will reveal whether whether mister Hurr is actually doing his job is whether he's willing to go after Joe Biden. If he just if he walls off any evidence of criminality from Joe Biden, that will be an incredibly damning conclusion. Now, I will say his report was frankly better than you and I expected, because because his report on its face concluded, yes, Joe Biden is a criminal, He's a felon. He violated the criminal law over and over and over again. He knew he was violating, he said he was violating, he didn't care, he was brazen. But then the reason that mister Hirst said he was not going to recommend charges against Joe Biden exactly like the charges that were being brought against Donald Trump for the same offense, is because he said Joe Biden's not competent to stand trial. Now, Democrats were horrified at the second part of that conclusion because they're like, no, don't reveal pay no, attention to the man behind the curtain. Do not reveal that the Wizard of Oz is a fake and a fraud. Now, listen, you and I have talked about We're three and a half years into the Biden presidency. You know how many times I've talked to Joe Biden since he became president.
Speaker 2: I'm assuming it's still zero zero one, And that's not normal. So people understand how it normally works.
Speaker 3: It is absolutely weird and bizarre. When Barack Obama was president, I talked to him regularly. When Donald Trump was president, I talk to him every week and sometimes every day. And I got to say it, it is an amazing thing. And by the way, you might say, Okay, Cruz, he's a right winger. Maybe just Biden doesn't talk to him. Biden has talked to virtually zero Republican senators.
Speaker 2: Is that because they're hiding him from I'm being serious, because they say, you guy, it's better to it's better to protect him and shield him from y'all so that you don't understand how diminished he is.
Speaker 1: Is that part of it?
Speaker 4: Absolutely?
Speaker 3: So Listen, the Republican senators, we have lunch together every Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday.
Speaker 4: So three days a week we have lunch together.
Speaker 3: We talk regularly at lunch about how weird it is that none of us have talked to Joe Biden. Actually, there's an interesting story. We were sitting there at lunch talking and the only center at the table with me who had spoken with Joe Biden was John Kennedy. John is a great friend. He's a fantastic guy, amazing sense of humor. John told the story at lunch. He said, listen, I spoke with Biden once. And it was fairly early on in the Biden presidency. And there was a bill that John had authored that passed, and it was a bipartisan bill.
Speaker 4: And John said, look, they wanted.
Speaker 3: To do a signing ceremony in the Oval office, you know, presumably to show they were bipartisan. Look what we're doing together in this grade. And so John said, he went to that signing ceremony. He was in the Oval and he said, Biden in the middle of the conversations, in the middle of the signing ceremony, struck up a conversation with John, and Biden said, hey, hey, John, have you ever been to the cabinet room? And John Kennedy being John Kennedy. He said, I lied and I said no, and Biden immediately says, well, come on, let me take you over there. He goes over to the cabinet room and John said, but Biden begins telling war stories and they were from forty or fifty years ago, and he's just talking about things that happened decades ago. And he's telling him on and on and on, and the Biden White House staff is freaking out and they're going, miss President as President, you need to go, you need to go to your next meeting. They were really worried that Biden is talking to John Kennedy, and Biden apparently gave him the back of the hand and said, shut up, I'm telling stories. And Kennedy said that Biden spent forty five minutes telling war stories and it was like it was like your grandfather reliving World War Two.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but.
Speaker 4: That is.
Speaker 3: And it's worth noting, by the way, all of us know Joe Biden. Remember he was a man of the Senate. He spent forty years in the Senate. Joe Biden swore me into the Senate when I was first elected in twenty The person who delivered my oath of office was Joe Biden. So it is weird that the White House staff keeps him hidden from us. And the natural assumption is that his mental diminishment is so great that they cannot let him speak to us. And so you put that in the context of this Robert Hurr interview. Understand the claim of executive privilege is absurd because Robert Hurr was not meeting with him as a subservient employee discussing the administration's policy. Rather, Robert Hurr was appointed as a special counsel to investigate did the President commit criminal conduct? By the way he concluded, the answer is yes.
Speaker 2: Well, and he testified to that on Capitol Hill. I want to play that for people because it's important to remind you what her had to say about Biden's memory and his mental state. Before I do that, though, I want to tell you about our friends of her chalk. If you're a guy and you have gotten a little bit older and you feel like you've lost your edge, well you're not alone. Testosterum levels have dropped to an all time low in this country, and that is something that can be very frustrated because you may want to get up in the morning and you just already feel tired. You may want to go work out and you just don't feel like you have the energy. You may be playing sports and you just feel like fatigue is set in. Well, that is where you need to know about the patriots at Chalk Choq. They are helping real America men take back their right to proudly maximize your masculinity by boosting your testosterum levels up to twenty percent over ninety days now. I've been taking the Chalk Male Vitality Stack for over a year now I can tell you it works. I'm now down over fifty pounds from where I was a year ago. I had that energy back. I'm working out like I used to. I'm getting to play sports like I used to. It has been a game changer. It's manufactured right here in the US of A. Chalk's natural herbal supplements are clinically proven to have game changing effects on your energy, your focus, and your mood. So maximize your masculine today at chalkcchjoq dot com. Use the code Ben for a massive discount on any subscription for life that choq dot com code Ben for lifetime savings, Limited time offer subscriptions are canceable at any time. Choq dot com. Use that promo code Ben for lifetime savings that are big.
Speaker 1: All right, I want to play for you centater.
Speaker 2: This is her on Capitol Hill when he was being asked questions.
Speaker 6: So you have audio recording from his ghostwriter where the president acknowledges that the information he has is classified and he's sharing with his ghost riad.
Speaker 7: We have an audio recording capturing a statement from mister Biden saying to his ghost writer in February of twenty seventeen. Quote, I just found all the classified stuff downstairs end quote.
Speaker 6: And then again reciting passages from a meeting in the situation. Yes, and those are in President Biden's own words, correct, right, So he's again the ghostwriter has no classified No, he has no clearance, no classified clearance to anything.
Speaker 7: Correct. That is our understanding that misters Wantitzer was not authorized to receive classified information.
Speaker 2: Now, that was he said in seventeen, So he knew he had classified data, classified documents seventeen, eighteen, nineteen, twenty twenty one, twenty two, twenty three when they started to find these things in his garage right by the corvette.
Speaker 3: Yes, and remember remember the joy Democrats felt when they began bringing charges against Donald Trump for having classified documents at Mari Lago. Now, listen, as a president of the United States, you have the authority to declassified documents. Every president in modern times has taken documents for the premise presidency, for his memoirs, to write things that has been part. We've covered this at length on this podcast. So the prosecution against Donald Trump for the classified documents was always weak on its face. But then the Democrats had this enormous political problem because they were gleeful. They're like, haha, classified document you have them. Okay, we got you. Finally we finally we have something we can charge you on. And then the news broke that Joe Biden had done the exact same thing. And then the news broke that it wasn't once, it was twice, it was three times, it was four times, it was five times, it was over and over and over again. And then the news broke that Joe Biden seemingly had classified documents stored just about everywhere, as you noted by his garage, in his garage next to his antique corvette, all over the place, in one house, in another house, and by the way it wasn't just from his time as vice president, and it'd be clear Joe Biden as vice president had no legal authority to declassify anything, so he could not have done what Trump could have done. It is also the case that there were multiple classified documents from Joe Biden's time as a senator. Now, listen, I've spent twelve years as a senator. I've read a lot of classified documents. I can tell you. I'm sitting right now in my DC apartment. We have a little apartment by Capitol Hill. I can tell you with absolute certainty, there's not a classified document in my apartment.
Speaker 4: Why is that?
Speaker 3: Because I have never, ever, ever, even once read a classified document outside of the skiff, which is the secure compartmentalized facility in the basement of the Capitol. I've read lots of them the skiff. I go into the skiff, I read the document, I leave the document there, and I walk out. So is there a classified document in my DC apartment?
Speaker 7: No?
Speaker 4: Is there a classified document in my home in Houston. No?
Speaker 3: How do I know that? Because there's never ever ever been one, Like, there's no chance of it. And it takes a degree of culpability to willingly and by the way, like nobody takes them out. I mean, this is it's weird that Joe Biden had them.
Speaker 2: And it's because it's such a big deal and you guys are briefed on it beforehand. Classified documents are not saying you screw around with.
Speaker 3: So when I was at the Department of Justice, I was an associate Deputy Attorney General. I read classified documents in that role as well. I had a safe in my office. It was a big steel safe with big doors. In fact, once a jam my thumb, and it really hurt if I had classified documents in my office. You know what, I could not leave them on my desk. It was a crime to leave them on my desk. So if I was reading a classified document, I had to put them in the safe and lock the safe. Dealing with classified documents is a big deal. And what Robert Hurk concluded is Joe Biden had them just about everywhere. So if Joe Biden has committed the same crime Donald Trump is alleged to have committed, if he's done so for decades, if he's done so brazenly, that's a big political problem for the Biden. Department of justice because remember early on, their great hope was We're gonna get Trump on the classified documents because their objective is to stop the voters from voting for Trump, and they thought the classified documents was their avenue. And then they had a real problem. Wait, Biden's done the same and worse, and so their answer was, Biden is not competent to stand trial. Now, set all of that aside, understand, the claim of executive privilege is lunacy. Why because when Joe Biden sat down with Robert hurb there is no arguable claim he was sitting down with a senior advisor. There's no arguable claim he was talking about administration policy. There's no arguable claim that he was asking give me your advice, my employee, as to terms of what I should do. That's what executive privilege protects. Instead, Robert Hurr was a prosecutor investigating him as a potential criminal defendant. And so this claim is objectively frivolous. And yet the media and the Democrats are ignoring the obvious inanity of this claim.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and you don't have to go back far because back in February, White House spokesman he and Sam's bragged about Joe Biden not asserting executive privilege during Special Counsel Herd's investigation, saying he had nothing to hide.
Speaker 1: Listen to this three.
Speaker 7: He didn't exert executive privilege over any contents of the report.
Speaker 1: He was transparent. He had nothing to hide. There it is that's from the White House's podium.
Speaker 3: And so understand, Joe Biden arguably could have asserted executive privilege in the interview. He could have said, I'm not going to answer a particular question about the conversations I had with my senior advisors because of executive privilege. That would have been arguable. He didn't, according to the White House, unless the White House spokesman was lying. So he didn't assert it in the interview. He answered the questions instead. What they're saying is the tape of a prosecutor investigating the president for criminal conduct.
Speaker 4: That's executive privilege.
Speaker 3: And that is I got to tell you, Ben, if you were a one L law student on your con law final exam and you wrote that this is executive privilege, you would flunk.
Speaker 4: It is that frivolous and that's what they're claiming.
Speaker 1: Over under we ever get to hear these tapes.
Speaker 3: Um I put it thirty seventy.
Speaker 1: Okay, because they're just going to be that good at hiding it.
Speaker 4: Look, they're going to try.
Speaker 3: Look we only have six months still the election, so they got to delay it for six months that they're going to fight that. The House is going to now the next step is to hold Merrick Garland in contempt. But the problem is, look at our checks and balances. The House can hold an attorney general in contempt, and by the way, the House held Eric Holder in contempt when he was Barack Obama's attorney general. But a contempt holding is not self enforcing. It takes the Department of Justice to go and prosecute it. Eric Holder wouldn't prosecute the contempt holding against himself, and you know what, Merrick Garland is not either. And so at the end of the day, the fact that the Biden Justice Department is so political and so corrupt means, in all likelihood to be honest, thirty seventy is probably optimistic.
Speaker 4: It may be less than that.
Speaker 2: There's another report that has hit the same time that Hunter Biden's sugar daddy, Kevin Morris is quote tamped out of cash after funding President Biden's son. That would be the famous Hunter Biden. He has been funding the president's son's legal battles now for almost half a decade. He quote close friend Karen Kevin Morris, who said, no, no, no, I'm not getting anything out of this guy. I'm just a good guy. He's said to have loaned Hunter Biden more than six million dollars this as Hunter Biden is facing two criminal trials starting in a few weeks, and now the sugar Daddy's saying I'm out after six grand. My question is the timing of this. He's seen the same poll numbers you're seeing. He's seeing the same momentum that you and I are seeing day in and day out with Donald Trump. He's seeing the same economic news it's coming out, and he's seeing these trials come up, and it's is he cutting basically a bad investment at this point, saying Okay, I'm hedging my bets. Joe Biden's not going to be able to do me favors for another four years. Why would I keep spending my money?
Speaker 3: Of course he is so. The headline in the Daily Mail which broke this story is Hunter Biden's sugar brother, Kevin Morris quote tapped out of cash after funding President's sons legal battles for almost five years. Here's how it begins. Hollywood lawyer and Hunter Biden's sugar brother, Kevin Morris is said to be tapped out of cash after financially supporting Hunters legal battles over the last four and a half years to the tune of six million dollars. Let me ask you, do you have any friends that are good enough friends that you give them six million dollars?
Speaker 2: No? And not only that, I love how the money apparently is supposed to be paid back after the election.
Speaker 3: The Daily Mail continues. The withdrawal of financial support for the president's son comes at the worst possible time for Hunter, with two trials looming which could end up seeing him serve jail time. I got to say this is striking. Nobody seemed to care. The press didn't seem to care that there was this lawyer in California funding Joe Biden's son's legal defense up until this stage. But the fact that he is bailing out. I got to tell you that there is the old phrase the rats are running from the ship that starts to suggest that's exactly what happened here.
Speaker 2: Yeah, quid pro quote. You got to have somebody that can hook you up on the end of it. And if Joe Biden's out of office, what's the point of keeping your money flowing to this? To Hunter Biden, this could be major could mean major complications also for Hunter Biden's legal defense. Can that be used as a delayed tactic? Is my question?
Speaker 3: Oh, they'll try, but I don't think it will succeed. Here's what the Daily Mail reported quote the Paramount in twenty nineteen, during dad President's Biden's campaign for the White House. They quickly developed a close friendship, just as Hunter was trying to get his life on track and stay sober. At the time, Morris helped him get safe housing. He was dubbed Hunter's sugar brother. After You're agreed to loan the first sun Or Report to two point eight million dollars to pay off his tax debts and joined his legal team amidst criminal and congressional investigations. But now, after four and a half years of shouldering the financial burden, having loaned him more than six point five million dollars, Morris is no longer willing to foot the Bill.
Speaker 1: Where does he get the money?
Speaker 2: Now, I'm gonna guess it's probably gonna be some some of his foreign businesses, or hey, maybe it's some really nice artwork that will go for more than a half a million dollars, because apparently getting a half million dollars to do finger painting is pretty impressive. That's just the going right now. If you're the president's son, let me tell you about Patriot Mobile. If you have a cell phone, and you have a cell phone with Big Mobile, you may not realize that you're actually supporting planned parenthood. You may not realize you're supporting democratic causes and candidates running at the local, state and national level. Well, with Big Mobile, they give big donations to the left. And once I found that out, I had to make the switch. Now, the number one reason why people don't switch cell phone providers is because in the past it's been incredibly time consuming. Not anymore with technology in twenty twenty four. In fact, switching to Patriot Mobile, you do not have to go to a store. You can literally do it over the phone. And when you switch to Patriot Mobile, with every phone call you make, with every text message you send, you're supporting conservative values and causes because they take about five percent of your bill each and every month and they give it back to conservative organizations that support free speech, religious freedom, the sanctity of life, the Second Amendment, and they support our military veterans, first responders, and are wounded warrior heroes. So when you make a call and you pay your bill, you're so standing up for what you believe in. So don't wait too long. This switch. You get the same exact service used to right now because you're gonna use the same towers that you're using right now. You can keep your same cell phone number, keep the same phone you have in your hand right now, or upgrade to a new one. All you got to do is go to Patriotmobile dot com slash verdict. That's Patriotmobile dot com slash vertict, or call them nine to seven to two Patriot. That's nine seven two Patriot, and you're gonna get free activation when you use the offer code verdict. Join me, make the switch today and make a difference Patriotmobile dot com slash verdict or nine seven to two Patriot. Finally, Senator, one other thing that has happened, and this is going to continue to break and become a bigger story. But we are now finding out that the White House is refusing a Foyer request. It is a request that was filed to find out about the nationalities of people on the tear watch lists that have been arrested by border patrol and rec years. The CBP now says they will not turn over the data, citing privacy and law enforcement sensitivity exemptions, saying that, yeah, deal with it. We're not giving you the inte on how many people have come across the southern border that are on the terrorists watch list and what nations they're coming from.
Speaker 3: Well, this is the third story we're covering today that deals with Biden cover ups. That's the unifying theme behind all these stories. In this instance, they're covering up the likely terrorist and the criminal threats that are crossing into this border illegally through Joe Biden, the Democrats' open borders. And let me read you a tweet from Bill Malugian. Bill Lujan, as you know, is the heroic, the fantastic reporter for Fox News, has done more reporting on the border than I think any reporter in the whole country. So here's what Bill Malujan tweeted. Quote new Six plus months ago, I filed a Foyer request with CBP seeking the nationalities of people on the terror watch list arrested by Border Patrol in recent years. CBP now says they will not turn over that data, citing privacy and law enforcement sensitivity exemptions, telling me, quote, the privacy interests of the individuals in the records you have requested outweigh any minimal public interest in disclosure of the information. Any private interest you may have in the information does not factor into the aforementioned balancing tests. Llugin continues, quote, I did not ask for any names, IDs, addresses, anything that would breach privacy, nor did I ask for any law enforcement sensitive information. I simply requested only, and only, as bracketed by asterisks on both sides, the nationalities of people arrested on the list, so the public can have an understanding of where in the world they are coming from. CBP acknowledges in the opening paragraphs of their response letter to me me that all I asked for was the nationalities of those arrested on the terror watch list, but they then go on to cite exemptions that have nothing to do with what I requested, including medical files, phone numbers, email addresses, home addresses, dates of birth, etc. None of which I sought. And they even excite an exemption regarding quote records which could be reasonably expected to endanger the life or physical safety of any individual. I disagree with CBPS withholdings of this data based on exemptions that have nothing to do with my foier request, and I will be appealing immediately. Let me ask you something, Ben, What is Joe Biden, this administration and the Democrats?
Speaker 4: What are they hiding?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 2: And the question is where they hiding and how is it affecting? Most importantly, are secured in this country with terrors coming across the southern border. We know they're coming across, but they don't cot us to know what countries.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and why is that? What is your guess?
Speaker 3: Because it's damming because the countries are countries where there's massive terrorism. They're Jahatis, their people that want to kill Americans. And it illustrates I've said repeatedly we're at a greater risk of a major terrorist attack in the United States than we have been any time since September eleventh. It is tragically going to happen. I don't want it to happen. But Joe Biden, the Democrats are inviting terrorists to come into this country. Iran has demanded global Jahad against America. Hamas has demanded global Jihad against America. Hesbel has demanded global Jahad against America. And Joe Biden, the Democrats are inviting people in. And I assume from their refusal to tell us so we know there have been hundreds of people on the terror watch lists who've been apprehended. They have not released what countries they came from. I assume based on their refusal to do so, that the country list is really damning, that they're from countries that are danger that have lots of terrorists who want to kill us. And this is political, This is all about hiding the politics. It reminds me of you remember, and we talked about this. We did a whole podcast on this when the data broke about about the hundreds of thousands of illegal immigrants that Joe Biden had flown into America, flown into cities all of America, and the Biden administration refused to disclose which cities and they claimed it it was national security information they wouldn't release it. Ultimately we got that information. We covered that on this podcast. What cities they were overwhelmingly cities in Florida and Texas, which is not surprising given this administration is so political they're trying to do everything they can to screw Florida and Texas. But their claim that it was a national security risk to release those cities was a lie. It was politically embarrassing and that's exactly true here, politically embarrassing. I hope through litigation or political pressure pressure, we can get the information, but Joe Biden the administration accounting on that, they can stonewall until at least the election.
Speaker 2: It's all about the election, isn't it. Don't forget. We are going to keep you updated on this story. I have a feeling more will break on this, and we do this show Monday, Wednesday, and Friday. We have a week in review for what you may have missed on Saturdays as well, so make sure you hit that subscriber auto download button on those in between days. I'll keep you update on the latest breaking news on my podcast, the Ben Ferguson Podcast, So grab that hit the subscriber auto download button as well, and I'll keep you updated there in the Senator, and I will see you back here on Saturday.