Speaker 1: It's time for the Bobby Bones post show.
Speaker 2: Here's your host, Bobby Bones.
Speaker 1: Yes, yes, a couple of things, because at the end of the year, nobody wants to be like, I'll leaving this place all butt hurt, So I'm not gonna be but hurt. Also, I have a new resolution too, I've had another one. I'm not a big resolution guy, but I like to say stuff out loud because then I'm held accountable. So I guess that's what it is. I kind of find the new year a time to do that. So first off, Eddie, Yeah, I regret what I regret to have to tell you this. Oh no, hey, Scooby, know what you told me a bit ago.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, yeah, yeah, you guys are talking about me.
Speaker 1: We had to. It's not good.
Speaker 3: It's not good, not good at all.
Speaker 1: So does anybody else know or did you keep it? Mike and rain now because a part of the logistics of it, okay, Ray too, dude, they're the one so they run things like race runs all the audio on the board, so anything happening on this shows, he's the first one to see it. Yeah. So, uh, the last Navida got taken off the air this morning. I know why it got taken like it was on and then pool it wasn't even on. So we want to you know, how that thing happens when or whatever something breaks and we go off the air and they just play that or elevator music during that segment. I didn't know. They don't tell me right then because they know I don't flip out, but I inside I'm flipping out. And then I'm plotting to get revenge on everybody, which isn't also probably healthy at me.
Speaker 4: Who's the everybody who knows?
Speaker 1: Maybe you, it's not you, but I'm just saying everybody should. Everybody should worry. But yeah, that segment that we do every year. So just just so you know, because this is what happened, it's so stupid. But that's not even it's not even. So I want you to feel. I want you to get all your emotions on well, and then I'll tell you.
Speaker 3: I know you've been dealing with this and I haven't really understood the like, the kind of feeling you have until right now. Even then, because that is a huge Christmas tradition for our show, and for none of our listeners to hear that very upsetting.
Speaker 1: We've got some good news for you, though, at least a bit of better news. I know you love doing that. I'm on the twenty third. Obviously we won't be here doing a show. We're going to replay it two times. On the twenty third. Oh okay, so Christmas Eve, yes, so the Christmas double e if it were abroad b double and on broad Day we'll replay it twice.
Speaker 3: Okay, hopefully people are listening that day.
Speaker 1: Way less will be. But we're going to replay it twice. And it wasn't on so I can understand you being like, dang, that sucks for me. It's so much bigger than just that bit. It's and again, look at me not getting upset, Amy, I'm sensing. It's just it's just you can't have an expectation on not the podcast. And by the way, if you're watching this on YouTube, listen on the podcast. You're our favorites. We like you better than everybody else because you consume things in a way that means you chose us. You didn't stumble upon us, you came to seek out. Right now, we could be talking about those boring thing and I apologize with it, but it's like, how do you expect us to win. If every week we're off the air for multiple minutes at a time, it wrecks everything. So stupid Eddie. Yeah, your pain, I'm sorry for it. We're gonna fix it. My pain not been fixed.
Speaker 3: I'm sorry for your pain too.
Speaker 1: I feel in the end it's it drops out to be and you guys, it's pain too, because all of a sudden, if something's happening and they're like, well, you're not winning in Atlanta yet, and it's like, let me show you because I have an extensive library of times. This is a library where I eight.
Speaker 3: Enough water. My son argued with me that it was called a library.
Speaker 1: I might have done that to you right now. That was the kind of mood I'm in with just that. But yeah, no, it's it sucks. And for a show of our size where like that matters, it sucks. But you you were not on. So if anyone's like, dang, Eddie, every year we wait, the whole family gathers around the radio for Christmas in any place Police Navida like the old days.
Speaker 3: Yes, it'll be on the twenty third, okay, so everyone just jump back in your cars on the twenty third.
Speaker 1: Just stay in your car, just turn it on into your house.
Speaker 3: Well, who has a radio in there?
Speaker 1: Well they said they have smart speakers in the house.
Speaker 3: Yeah, so what do they say, Fine, Bobby one show Eddie singing philease. No, we done.
Speaker 1: I don't even think that's it. I think scood. But let's just commit to a time we'll run it. Let's say the six and eight hours, which will be the seven and nine eastern. Can we do that?
Speaker 5: Yeah, we got it Alreadyrai's already doing it right now on the twenty third. Yeah, twenty third, Right, that's first thing.
Speaker 3: Thank you, Ray, Thank you Scoob.
Speaker 5: I'll say the one positive and all this for us in the back end, there was something that we we meaning the whole company engineering all that they thought something was in place and it wasn't. And so now because of this catastrophe, the good news is they now know that wasn't there, so they're now installing that in place. So this could be fixed at a quicker rate to where this time someone had to come in physically and fix it, which was a whole thirty minute processed eleven times. I know, I know, but now this is another eleven time. It took the eleventh time to fix it.
Speaker 1: This is the different ones. The other problem we had is with Anton program. Yeah you're not you're what, You're not the victim anymore. Okay, you move past, you're gonna get a double play' getting double ease on. Like you know what though, I took the sacrifice. W step over there. Okay, that's the first thing. Okay, we're about to hit some Christmas break how and how much? On one to ten scale? And then what are you going to do?
Speaker 3: Amy?
Speaker 1: You go first? How excited are you? And what shall you be doing?
Speaker 4: I'm a ten? Oh good, and I'm going to see my sister.
Speaker 6: So my kids and I will fly to Colorado this weekend and we'll be with her, and then their dad's also going in Colorado, so they'll be with me. We're on a Friday to Friday, so.
Speaker 1: You'll both be in Colorado for different people.
Speaker 4: Yeah, we've always that's what we've always done. His family's there, my family.
Speaker 6: That's convenient, so yeah, and it's a really small town so it is convenient.
Speaker 4: We'll definitely run.
Speaker 6: Into him, and then on Friday we'll swap. The kids will go be with him, and then I saw I'll be there, I'll just hang out with my sister her kids.
Speaker 4: And I'm a ten. I haven't seen my sister in a while, and I'm just excited.
Speaker 1: So okay, let's do you eddie?
Speaker 3: What are you?
Speaker 1: What's your scale? And then what's the one thing you're most excited about for Christmas?
Speaker 3: Break?
Speaker 5: Oh?
Speaker 3: I'm a ten for sure, and the most excited thing I'm about I'm happy about is like, yeah, just being off, like waking up and saying, hey, what do you want to do today? You pick? I have nothing to do today. I love that feeling.
Speaker 1: What about I take care of the kids and stuff?
Speaker 3: Oh? I mean that's what they're going to be there, that's part of life every day.
Speaker 1: Is it better that they're getting a little older though, so it's not as much of taking care of like you have to do you.
Speaker 3: Would think before boys they don't mature as quickly like you have to just be settling fights all the time, and like they'll be like, can I have cereal? I'm like, you're old enough to get your own cereal every single time? Yeah, but it's too high. Okay, let me get the cereal for you.
Speaker 1: But what about a chair?
Speaker 3: Like a chair too? Yeah? They do that and then one of them pushes them off the chair, and it's just always a thing, dude, It's always a thing with these guys.
Speaker 1: But like you're mid too, are old enough to like get up and do their own days? Yeah, like most part about the youngest.
Speaker 3: I left them at the house for like an hour the day the middle two, But that's shouldn't that be fine? No, because when I got back, I'm like, gosh, I hope the house is like okay.
Speaker 1: Okay, But that's because of a maturity level, not because of an age and a capability level, right right. And putting the two together, yeah, if you left one, you probably have to worry about that, correct, But both of them together that they could team up and really do some damage.
Speaker 3: They will look at the living room and be like, okay, let's move that couch. That's end zone one, so funny, and that's end zone two. And then we got to do field goals, so let's get the chairs and they'll put they'll stack the chairs to make field goals and kick field goals in the living.
Speaker 1: Room with your two sons, Tommy, if I'm saying too much, One is your adopted son, one is your biological son. Correct, they're around the same age. Are they extremely close, always close, they're always together? Are they together because they're just the same age, or are they like best friends for real?
Speaker 3: Man, they're just besties? They are, yeah, and they just they do everything together and then they get mad, so I have to separate them and we don't go past the ten minute mark before they're like, can I go back to so and So's room?
Speaker 1: Would they consider the other brother to be their best friend?
Speaker 3: Man, that's a good question. I've never asked them that, because.
Speaker 1: Again, you can be friends just at proximity and brothers, sisters, you're close anyways, you're to punch them, kill them, even your best friend. You want to punch kids. Yeah, yeah, but I wonder if they feel that they could. How old are ten?
Speaker 3: Yeah? One of them's about to be ten, and the Olans eleven, like a year and a half.
Speaker 1: So that's old enough to have a best friend.
Speaker 3: Though. Sure.
Speaker 1: Do you think they think they're best friends?
Speaker 3: And I feel like they do, but they will never label themselves as best friends.
Speaker 1: Or even say it to the other one, right, right.
Speaker 3: Even though they spend every minute of the day together, even like when they're I take one to basketball practice and the other ones like, can I go? And then they go and they watch the whole thing, and if they can jump in on the practice with the other one, they will.
Speaker 1: Do they hug each other? Ever?
Speaker 3: No, mm hmmm do they ever hug?
Speaker 1: Do any of your four boys hug any of your four boys?
Speaker 3: The oldest hugs all of them. Okay, he's kind of the more like us older mature, Yeah, But is he also more of an impacth or a feeler? Yeah? I think so, especially with like because they're little, and he feels like he's kind of like the leader of all of them, so he kind of just goes and he'll give him a hug if they're not feeling well or whatever, or like when they or when they get home from school, he's like, what's up, says Hi, gives him a hug.
Speaker 1: Do you think the other three are similar and will get older and be more of a feeler or is your oldest just a different type of kid.
Speaker 3: I think he's just different than all of them, just completely different because he's very peaceful. He's a big thinker. The other three they don't think before they do anything. They go headfirst into it and then like, uh, oh, or like, well, that was cool, but they don't think about what they do before they do it.
Speaker 1: And your oldest son wasn't like that, didn't have that stage.
Speaker 3: No, never, that's fun. And then the little one dude, the fact that he is the little one of four boys, he's just so tough, like he can like roll down a hill, like jump on a pile of rocks and I'll never worry about it because he doesn't get hurt. Yeah.
Speaker 1: I often thought if we did your Youngest versus Stanley the Bulldog, like a pay per view, would do well because he'd be at the house and Stanley would see someone his own size, so Stanley's gonna play and jump and they would just it's like it's like Iron Man and Captain America and when they're slamming into each other, that's kind of what it was. And at the end they're both like whoa what they're crap and your kid's like oh, and then Stanley's like and then the stars over their head and then all of a sudden, you're like, is one of them? And then they're back up again at it again. Yes, Yeah, but you know what's crazy though? For Christmas, we're going to go down to Texas and they have seven cousins and six or boys. So four plus six is ten. We're gonna have ten boys in one place, one girl, cousins, one girl. It's crazy LaunchBox excited level and what are you look at? Four to most?
Speaker 2: Oh, not having to work? I mean it is just amazing, Like that's the best thing in the world. I would say ten, But my in laws are coming for the entire two weeks, so take it down to a six.
Speaker 1: Wow, the entire two weeks.
Speaker 4: Isn't it helpful though that they're here because they can help with the kids.
Speaker 1: But isn't two weeks it's a long time.
Speaker 2: It's a long time.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I think the two weeks. Maybe they were just here for.
Speaker 2: A week for Thanksgiving, and I thought, Okay, they're coming for a few days for Christmas and then they're out. No, they're not leaving till January.
Speaker 1: Second. I was a little tears, not specifically about your in laws, but man, anybody staying for two weeks.
Speaker 2: Yeah, they're not getting their BnB. They're in the guest room.
Speaker 1: Okay, but I understand that that's your gen laws two weeks though the two I would feel bad staying with anyone for two weeks, because when someone's in your house, regardless even if you love them being there, there is a level, a slight level of discomfort only that you can't do some of the intimate things walk around in your underwear, ding on and on right that you normally would do for me and I love when our in law stay. But the only thing that's and they've never say for two weeks, so there's no comparison there. But it's like, I like every door to be shut and the alarm to be set, and every I have my own like safety O C. D ish type routine. Yeah, it's almost ceremonial every night. And so what I know though, is especially on a weekend or they made I had to go out and go for a walk in the morning on a set and I'm like, okay, the alarm's on, you can't you can't open the door because it's gonna go off. And then there's go and so then I get nervous that's gonna happen because I'll forget because I'm not supposed to remember. They don't all that. It is like a little bit of with anybody who stays there. But man, two weeks that's that's yeah.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but I mean, I mean whatever, but do they help?
Speaker 1: Can your wife like leave like Amy said, and you guys go do some stuff while they're at home with the kids.
Speaker 2: I mean, I guess we could. But my wife is like, oh, I feel bad. I want to spend time with my family.
Speaker 4: Shouldn't feel bad, but she wants.
Speaker 1: They were there for three days, and they were.
Speaker 6: Just there for Thanksgiving, and they're gonna be there for two weeks. Like you should say, I thought you.
Speaker 4: Were the pants. Tell your wife we're gonna go do something two weeks.
Speaker 1: You could. You should leave for a couple days, go on vacation. You and your wife should get to do like a a couple of days.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but her sister's coming to but she's not staying at your house now.
Speaker 3: She is.
Speaker 2: We got an air mattress for.
Speaker 4: She's coming for two weeks too.
Speaker 2: No, No, she's only coming. I don't know how many days she's coming for. But I don't know how long her sister's staying.
Speaker 1: I have no idea. That also is fun that you don't know. It's like gob bag. It's like when the kid opened the eggs, I wonder what's.
Speaker 3: In the egg. Wow.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and then her brother's coming.
Speaker 1: But there's no chance he stays.
Speaker 2: He's only staying for forty eight hours. Where oh, air mattress.
Speaker 1: In the living room. It's like home alone or jail or in the big room when they off.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's a hot Yeah, we just have a extra air mattress and then he'll we can close him in the office. I guess you can close the door there.
Speaker 4: That's fine. I love having everybody, and I have no idea if there.
Speaker 2: I mean they want to get a hotel, so they may have gotten a hotel. My wife was upset that they were thinking about getting a hotel, and I was like.
Speaker 1: Everybody that I agree everybody else is fun. But two weeks is a long time, right, It's a long time to not have not be able to do your natural habitat things, not knowing how long somebody's going to stay. And maybe he does.
Speaker 3: No.
Speaker 2: I literally don't know my sister in law. I honestly don't know how long she's staying. I know the brother in law is coming the day after Christmas, uh, and he's leaving the twenty ninth, So he's here for two.
Speaker 1: Days, like forty eight hours for all of that is about perfect, because I agree that would be nice to have everybody there for like two days.
Speaker 2: Yeah, my wife was sad about that because he's never come to visit ever, and he's coming for forty eight hours.
Speaker 1: You can get yeah, but I think, hey, he's never come. He'll come. Man, what about like getting like a I don't know, do they want to sleep on air mattresses or can you do like a little cot type situation and they.
Speaker 2: Go to oh, I didn't even think about it, like Walmart.
Speaker 1: And I feel like an old But.
Speaker 2: They got fancy air mattresses.
Speaker 3: They do really nice.
Speaker 1: Talking about the kind that you like go to the lake with, Well, I have one that's like that. I slept on those and I'm like rolling and never I can never stand in the middle of them.
Speaker 3: I kind of a tube.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I have both.
Speaker 2: I have one that's like a big one that in flights kind of high off the ground, and then I have the one you take to the lake. It's just like a blue one and it's just like about six inches off the ground.
Speaker 3: Yeah. They make nice ones, now, yeah they do.
Speaker 4: But y'all are making me feel like I'm going to my sister's house for a week with my two kids, and I feel like, now is her husband, Like how long is they.
Speaker 3: They're having this conversation right now, at how long they are?
Speaker 1: You there?
Speaker 4: Four kids?
Speaker 6: So like we're gonna be I don't know how we're bunking up because it's my sister, her husband. They're four kids, me my two kids, and they have like a normal sized house.
Speaker 1: I think a couple of different things one but.
Speaker 2: At least you're not married, so you can sleep on the couch.
Speaker 1: It's also like lunchboxes in laws.
Speaker 4: No. I was saying, more like my sister's husband, Like what's he saying?
Speaker 1: Well, I'm saying they're older, they're like peers.
Speaker 3: Yeah you're fun. I'm sure.
Speaker 1: Well it's all you guys are all the same age. You can talk about the same stuff. Yeah, he has I don't know. When somebody's parents are there, you have to act a bit different.
Speaker 3: What happens when you guys are together for so long, like just different families in one house, Like they start getting into your stuff, like oh they do dishes differently, or like they put you know, cups somewhere else where you normally don't. And that kind of frustrates me sometimes like lunchbox? Is that ever a thing? Like your in laws where they do things the way they want to do it, but it's not their house.
Speaker 2: They start telling you like, oh, I would do it this way, and I'm like, well, I don't care how you would do it, like or like I'm like, I don't give my kids. I don't like bathing them, Like I don't need to bathe them every night. And if they don't go, if they don't get a Bathroo're like, I can't believe you guys don't bathe them. I mean they were running outside today. I'm like, so what their kids do?
Speaker 1: They say that you're also dirty clothes, hamper, mind your own business.
Speaker 2: Uh, they don't see my bathroom. I'm talking about the kids, like when we can go to the guest bathroom, that's where we bathe them.
Speaker 3: Got it.
Speaker 2: And they're like, I can't believe you're not going to bathe them tonight. And I'm like it's it's eight o'clock, Like I'm tired, Like it's okay, they can sleep dirty. Well, then you need to wash their sheets tomorrow. And I'm like no, I don't.
Speaker 3: Like my mother in law, she was there, we go yeah, well I love her, She's awesome. But she was there for like a week and then she threw like some of my plants away, and I'm like, why were are my plants? He's like, oh, they were dead, Like, no, they weren't. They weren't dead.
Speaker 1: And and also with your stuff, you should throw away yourself.
Speaker 6: Man.
Speaker 3: I wanted to say that so bad, good for you for not but I didn't. I didn't.
Speaker 1: Yeah, nobody had stayed with us for two weeks. I think that would be tough. I would never stay with anybody for two weeks unless it was like a hard time and I was like, hey, can I stay with you a couple weeks and I get myself back on my feet. I would just feel like I was putting somebody out so much if I stayed there for two weeks.
Speaker 6: Yeah.
Speaker 2: I mean the one time, the one big one we had when we first got engaged. They came to visit and I came to work, and my in laws decided the kitchen table needed to be on the other side of the kitchen.
Speaker 1: Out of your mind's why.
Speaker 2: I was like, huh, came home the kitchen day was a different spot, and I'm like, they're like it it looks better over here, and I'm like, this is my house, and I.
Speaker 4: Was just like, wow, so did you keep it through and move.
Speaker 1: It back now?
Speaker 2: I just left that. I was like it ain't worth the fight. But I was just like that is interesting. I was like, I would have liked my opinion, and they're like, yeah, just thought we thought it flowed better this way.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it probably wasn't even about where the table actually was.
Speaker 2: That was a big one, man, Like I still think about that one.
Speaker 1: I'll think about that one for you later today and be like, holy crap, because it's probably not about actually where the table is. It's about the fact they moved his table. Yeah, without asking.
Speaker 3: That was a little weird.
Speaker 1: Do you ever feel like they influence your wife, like they're like, hey that they go to her and be like, hey you should, what if you should? How about and then she makes decisions based on their recommendations.
Speaker 2: Oh, it's a good question. I don't know if they do that, that's a good I mean you may not know. Yeah, I may not know, or she may run something by them and they're like, oh yeah, that's a good idea and then they have But I really don't know, like.
Speaker 1: Do they use each other to beat you. Maybe maybe your wife has things she's like I just can't get them, and your parents I give her the push or they're like, hey, we've been thinking about this, and they tell your wife and your wife one that said, hey, this is my idea and doesn't put it on the parents, but it's their idea.
Speaker 2: Really maybe, I mean, but we don't really do. I mean, there's not really big things that we have to influence over because there's.
Speaker 1: Not really much the noble man that's gonna fire me up today. There's no reason for it too. But if I were to come home at the table, we're completely moved by somebody was staying at my house. It just said, I think it would look better there. I think we're going to cut your time short here while we're thinking that was a rough one.
Speaker 6: Yeah, gosh, my in laws were with us for almost three months one time, and it.
Speaker 1: Was they dug a new poll in the backyard.
Speaker 6: But they were there to help us, So it was when we really needed them and it was very helpful. But also it didn't They didn't do anything like y'all are describing, so it didn't. Not only were they helpful, but it wasn't it wasn't annoying things.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but they're also helpful.
Speaker 3: I mean they're also help they're very helpful. Yeah, yeah, fun I get helpful.
Speaker 1: Man.
Speaker 2: They'll cook, like they'll cook some dinner.
Speaker 1: Or they ever go buy groceries. Yeah, with their own money.
Speaker 4: Mine would, yeah, go to Costco and come back and be like, hey.
Speaker 1: OK now we're talking moves the table every day. If you want to buy groceries. Every day you buy groceries, you get one table moved.
Speaker 2: They'll go buy groceries. Or if we order dinner out, they'll pay for it. That's I like that a lot.
Speaker 4: Yeah, see, there's positives.
Speaker 1: My I'm probably at eight, which is pretty high usually for me because I never like to get to my rhythm. I never like to feel like my my forward momentum of whatever I have happening or what we're doing is slowed. It's an eight. It's high though, It's high, very high for me, Probably the highest have ever been as far as needing the break. I was talking about this with a couple of friends yesterday, including Eddie, and it's like, what I'm looking forward to the absolute most is just sleeping. I feel like I I've struggled more with sleep this year than any year ever. It's just sleeping. I just it doesn't matter where I am. I'm just gonna sleep. Am I gonna put any pressure on myself for what we're doing. I love Caitlin's parents and that old family. It's awesome, and one day maybe I won't. As I'm told by certain people, you'll still I am told by different because eventually I should get annoyed with them, so I'm told. But I'm not going to worry about that. I'm going to sleep, even when we're all together. I'm when I get up, I'll go be part of it.
Speaker 3: Do you ever worry about being the last one up?
Speaker 1: No, I always am. I don't worry about that anymore. I did it first. I don't care. I wor cut off shirts around I want to be. I'd rather being onund wears, like hanging out. But I am just going to sleep. That's what I'm looking forward to the most is metter warm. I'm not going to feel the pressure of Hey, we're opening presents. I'll see on the twenty six.
Speaker 3: What's up?
Speaker 1: No, I know, I know, I'm kidding kid, it's katting on that part. I'm sleeping. I'm sleeping. That's all I'm doing. I'm sleeping. So cool.
Speaker 3: I thought what was funny though, is when you were complaining about just hanging out. Everyone just hangs out. It's a wild.
Speaker 1: It's everybody just like everybody. Well, let's spend time together. That's great, but it's like spend time doing We're not doing anything.
Speaker 3: Just sit on. There's a lot of yeah.
Speaker 1: Just sitting a ruh. I just I'm that to me, it's uncomfortable because I've never done it like that before. So okay, right, let's take a little mid roll here. We'll shut it down for a second, everybody, and we'll come back with more of the podcasts. It's a few minutes. We're just good. We're back. Uh. I just found the story based on what we're talking about a minute ago. Holiday hosts say the rudest thing a guest can do. Blank. Okay, so we were talking about either being a guest during the holidays or somebody being a guest that are replaced during the holidays. Lunchbucke is in laws of stand for three months, which is crazy. Yeah, it's a quarter of a year. Uh So it's rude if guests and this is the order. I'll go five to one and you can tell me figure or not. Don't offer to help with dishes. I agree, I agree. I'm fine with that too, Like, yes, what are you kidding me? I feel like, no, I don't want them to feel like they have to do the dishes.
Speaker 4: I don't think it's it's not rude if they don't.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'm be honest. I don't even offer to do the dishes. Well, I mean, I'll play somebody a dishwash. I'm not gonna go they didn't even offer to do the dishes. No, that would never think that because oh my wife, just think that about me, because I'm telling you I barely offer to do the dishes.
Speaker 3: Are we assuming this is just a couple of days?
Speaker 1: There?
Speaker 3: Like, are we doing the It doesn't really say Okay, well, let's.
Speaker 4: Let's assume it's a couple of days, because that's the normal.
Speaker 3: Couple.
Speaker 1: But if it's two days, I don't think that. Let's say it's four days because in the middle of a couple quick, because that never did these matters. You want to do a week, then no, let's just do four because a week is like too long.
Speaker 3: A week, they've better be doingyong.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Yeah, a week, then it should be mowing the freaking yard. Okay, Okay, so don't not. I don't agree with that. I don't want my guests for four days feeling like they should help with the dishes. Okay, fine, two to two on that one. Leave the sink running. They would leave the sink running.
Speaker 3: That would be rude. I just hate it when people do that in general.
Speaker 1: Like if they're in the bathroom and let's say they're doing but they leave the sink running the whole time as they're in there, like rushing their teeth doing that and the sink running the whole time. Do you think, man, I can't believe they're doing that. That's rude.
Speaker 3: It's not when they're rushing their teeth and like it's like when they're in the sink, like kitchen sink, they turn it on and then they go do something else.
Speaker 1: That also could be something.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I eat that bad.
Speaker 1: But again, I don't want them washing the dishes. They're not gonna be doing anything with the sink. Why would they have the sink on in the kitchen or they will have it on in the bathroom.
Speaker 3: Yeah, because they're gonnath.
Speaker 2: That's a tough one.
Speaker 1: And number three waste food.
Speaker 3: Mm hmm.
Speaker 1: They're not a kid, they have to clean their plate, right, this is weird. Number two not say thank you. I can learn not a kid. I would say. If they leave and they've never said thanks for letting us stay here, that would be weird.
Speaker 3: What if like you cooked the whole meal and they didn't say thank you.
Speaker 1: That's just a weird human that's not even like a guest thing. Like if somebody came to the house for a single dinner and never said hey, thanks, that's grabby like that weird kind of rude.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 1: And then finally the worst would be if they invite others over without notice. You don't have you don't have a slipt and bite people over anyway. I have noticed on it, like why are you buying people over? We don't live in this city.
Speaker 3: Who do you know?
Speaker 1: That would be weird, right, somebody staying there and they're fighting folks over. But that's the number one rootest thing they say that people do if they're staying as guests. Now Here are things that hosts would like to ask their guests for help with Number five, preparing meals, are cooking.
Speaker 3: Hmm.
Speaker 4: I mean it's just somehnts.
Speaker 1: I think there's an expectation if you're staying for a bit of time, for I say, four days to a week or two weeks, it just starts to be Also, it's just kind of your job to be a part.
Speaker 4: Of pitch in. I get that.
Speaker 1: There's yeah, there's some whatever that threshold is of days. Then it's the it's expected that you either you order the Uber Eats dinner or you're like, hey, we're gonna cook this meal for a night. That type thing wiping down surfaces. I guess if there sure, i'd be helpful.
Speaker 3: I'd be helpful.
Speaker 1: Taking out the trash, and now I want you in my trash. I got it good. I hate you get open on the liners. I hate open the liners. Like, I'll take the trash out you want to, that's all good. Number two, washing dishes and then setting the dinner table. Who in the holy formal sets a dinner.
Speaker 3: Table only on Thanksgiving? That's it?
Speaker 1: Yeah, Like it's like the plates are in that cabinet. Sometimes I I'll just see paper towel if it's not wet, I'll just put because I don't know, want to put the dish up. Yeah, so this is from s WNS Digital. I just saw that story based on what we were just talking about here. This is not my it's not a problem, even a question. It's not even that annoying, only slightly. But we're gonna go to Brett Brett Elderd's Christmas show tonight. And I don't know how the show that shook out there, but the college football playoff first games tonight they're in the show.
Speaker 4: Ooh, so who's in it?
Speaker 1: Well, one game tonight, Notre Dame Indiana. But it's first time it's ever happened, and that's been twelve team playoff. Pretty cool, and I like football better than Christmas.
Speaker 3: So you're gonna miss the show.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna go to the show.
Speaker 4: It's my friend, But you're gonna be watching football. I'm not.
Speaker 1: I don't think I can't. I can't because that's my friend. If it was just like a regular concert, I think I would. I guess it depends on where we are, where we're sitting anybody for myself. If I'm giving the best tickets to like my friends or family, you'd never sit anybody in the first three or four rows. Road's not cool. It doesn't sound good. You're too close. So the best seats are like eight or nine rows back, usually in the middle, or like it's a rhyman, which is not where this is. Sometimes the best seats are up on that second level, in the first three or four rows in the second level, because you're up. The problem is going to be if I'm guessing right. I don't know that I am, but I probably am. We'll probably be sitting with Brett's family. I can't really be watching.
Speaker 4: Oh yeah, football game. But I mean he would probably understand.
Speaker 2: Dan, we're sitting with Brett's family.
Speaker 1: You will not be you will not be. Yeah, he can't do that, man, It's more about he would understand.
Speaker 4: Yeah, that's what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: But it's not about him. It's like his mom and dad are sitting next to me and I'm watching Notre Dame in Indiana. Son, I know them. I'll pay pick a ball with Breat's dad some So it's not even like I just feel like I can't really. I can only check a score occasionally.
Speaker 4: You can go to the bathroom.
Speaker 1: No, I don't go to the bathroom during shows out of principle, no movie, I put them pants, ain't going to the bathroom and not walking.
Speaker 4: But you don't leave even a bridge stone as ever ever.
Speaker 1: I mean, I guess if I if I don't care about the show, I'm not gonna leave while the shows happening, I missed something. They may end up calling me on stage. I'm not even there.
Speaker 3: That's a good point.
Speaker 1: Come on down and they're like, well, I guess he's in the pooper. Oh god, dang, I don't want that to happen. Yeah, I don't. Once it's on, I don't leave. If I don't care, I'll leave.
Speaker 3: But that's just a show.
Speaker 1: I I do care, and it's a great show. I'm not going to.
Speaker 4: Leave the show. Yeah, that'd be crazy.
Speaker 3: So you're just gonna check the score once in a while.
Speaker 1: I guess. Look occasionally, what I wish there was an invention and they don't have it because the goggles aren't that. I wish there was something there was, like swim goggles or something you could put over your glasses or your eyes and it would just show you your phone, not a whole new contraption. That's because Apple has those goggles and it's its own device. It's putting screens up and it's amazing as far as the technology, but I wish I could put something over my eyes and just see my phone. So if I'm scrolling my phone down below my waist, I'm seeing everything on my phone without me looking at my phone or without the light coming out. Because at night when we're in bed, some nights, I just want to be on TikTok fifty minutes and she's already a sleep, but I know the light is a freaking sunball in the bedroom. If I had this, that light would not be going out, it would just be going I would just be able to see it in my eyes. And it's not a new but it's my phone, and so if I scroll up, it's in your eyes.
Speaker 3: That'd be cool.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's what I wish they would make more than a whole new contraption that makes you feel like you're on youranus watching Shark Week with a football game to the thay, you know all that's cool and stuff. Let's do the simple things first.
Speaker 3: You know how they have those cars where you look through the windshield and you can see the spitter. I don't know how they do that, but.
Speaker 1: It reflect from the Yeah, I love it.
Speaker 4: I think I can see my speed limit and like.
Speaker 3: Maybe you can do that with the glasses.
Speaker 1: Well maybe you ain't doing crap it either.
Speaker 3: My eyes Well, I mean, you know, but it would have technology. The people that do that would have to.
Speaker 4: Be putting my phone on his chin and it reflecting up.
Speaker 1: So but there would still be light. Yeah, So what happened in this invention that I cannot invent and never will because I know nothing about inventing things would be as soon as it's on, that light shuts down and only what's in.
Speaker 4: Your eyes, but like you know your movements.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you're right, it's you're literally on your screen. It's like a green screen, even when they're pointing at the map and the weather and stuff that that's not actually there if they're seeing it on a small screen in front of them, but on your phone it would just be black. But you're touching it and you know it because you see it in your eyes.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I can't. I don't know how to do that.
Speaker 1: No, I knew. I knew that. I don't think I don't either, and I don't know. I think that would be a pretty cool little invention for them to have I think app I shouldn't.
Speaker 4: Invent that someone's working on that.
Speaker 1: Right, No, because I think it's a half step back from what they're already doing. I don't think they would go backwards. Yeah, they'll probably try to make the goggle smaller. The problem with those goggles and I think I would wear them more because they're outrageous as far as how much they cost, and I would not buy them again. I would not buy the same thing again. Mistake for me to buy them, but they are really cool and I use them on very rare occasions. You need some sort of light, not a lot. You need some bit of light source in order for them to work at all. You can't go full dark and then it show you all the stuff. If it were able to go full dark, this would meet what I need with my phone. But full dark there's not enough light for it to work. You need to have some in order for it to pro to know what's in front of you, to start projecting images for some reason. So I've been thinking about that for a long time, mostly in my watch, Like, are selling your phone? It's so bright? And I'm like, yeah, then I build a fort I told you that I build a four with the knees and then and then the cover like comes over the top of it, and just why can't they keep us from having to build forts? And that one of the biggest problems in America right now, having to build forts over your phones.
Speaker 3: Maybe not number one, but it's close exactly.
Speaker 1: It's like one that list I just read. Okay, that's that's my first world problem. The oldest known stone tablet inscribed with the ten Commandment sells for over five million dollars for real, for real. Well, it's not actual the ten Commandment.
Speaker 4: I think it's even missing one. It's missing a commandment, so then that's.
Speaker 1: Not even real. Well no, again, they're not even saying it's real as in the ones. Ah, it's the oldest, like once the commandments exist, the dults they have now we're the.
Speaker 3: Ones that Moses brought down from the mountain. I just read that. I'm trying to read the Bible and I just read that one.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you know, I'm saying for the first time, for the first time, do we know that are like eight? No.
Speaker 4: At church, they're reading the entire Bible in two years.
Speaker 1: You didn't know the story. I know all those That's what I'm saying, it's it's crazy. He didn't hold on, let talk go ahead.
Speaker 3: No, I didn't. I know all those stories separately, like, oh yeah, I've heard that, but to kind of read it in order, it's pretty crazy. And that's where I'm at. I literally read that last night.
Speaker 1: Okay, but you didn't know Moses.
Speaker 3: He went and God called them to the top of the mountain. Go ahead, and he said, here, take these down. These are the ten Commandments. Tell the people Israelites, this is the new rule. And he goes down and tells everyone.
Speaker 1: Three months ago, if I said, hey, tell me the story of the tech Commandments, no clue.
Speaker 3: Some guy held them up. I remember the movie where the guy has like, I bring to you the fifteen and then he dropped the Telly's like, I mean ten commandments?
Speaker 4: What movie?
Speaker 3: I don't know.
Speaker 1: It's like, who's the Melvisk Python type movie? Yeah, like Blazing Saddles.
Speaker 3: He's like, I got the fifteen and it breaks. He's like, I mean ten commandments.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's what I was saying. Like he wouldn't have known it until now. I wouldn't have known it. Southeby said the one hundred and fifty five pound marble slab was acquired by an anonymous buyer who plans to donate it to an Israeli institution. Apparently, the anonymous buyers showed up and it was in like a robe, and it kind of long hair, a little mustache, and then bought it. And then they looked over and he was gone. Some say he floated away. I don't know who that could have been, but the New York based auction house to the final price exceeded the pre sell estimate of one million to two million, ended up over five million dollars. The tablets date from three hundred to eight hundred a d. And are inscribed by the Commandments in Paleo Hebrew script. It was uneartheduring a railroad excavation in nineteen thirteen and was not recognized as historically significant at first. So other beast of the tablet was used as a paving stone at Localhomme until nineteen forty three, and the text inscribed follows the Biblical verses, similar to Christian and Jewish traditions, but omissed the third commandment. It gets taken the name of the Lord in vain. I wonder if they just didn't like that one, or if they just forgot, because sometimes I'll be working on stuff like, oh I forgot to you know, I do Top nine boy bands and for some reason don't put Umper four in there. I just accidentally missing.
Speaker 4: It, or they just like saying like God, yeah.
Speaker 3: Maybe yeah.
Speaker 1: It includes any I think they made. It includes a new directive to worship on Mount Garizm, a holy site specific to the Samaritans. They added their own.
Speaker 3: Little all right, just for fun, Yeah, throwing in there.
Speaker 1: That is from the ap That would be pretty crazy. You have it and you're using it as a cutting board for a second, you're chopping your broccoli on the ten Commandment, the oldest one ever. Or they can find drones, drones, drones, what do we know? What do we are you guys keeping up at all? It is just beginning. New Jerseys Department of Energy, Department Environmental Protections. They have debunked a theory about radioactive material and it all comes to the drones. People are still seeing even in new places now. There there are now cities that are seeing it again now for the first time, which is odd.
Speaker 3: I saw Knoxville was one of them.
Speaker 1: Dude, there's some stuff.
Speaker 3: Here here in town.
Speaker 1: Where there's some stuff here I've been. If it's dark, if it's a dark island, I'm done.
Speaker 3: I'm out.
Speaker 4: Yeah, the only lights coming from your tent, right.
Speaker 1: That's all I'll say for now. But there's stuff something.
Speaker 3: What do you know, I'm I don't.
Speaker 1: I don't know anything I did. There's just stuff happening here now a little bit so, but here could be any I don't know what's happening around the rest of the country, but there's stuff happening here too.
Speaker 3: I don't be looking.
Speaker 1: Not something that I will say on this microphone. Okay, So yeah, then they go through and I don't know. They got a general talking. Most of the estimated drones fly daily are going to be commercial, and they're like making excuses like most of the drones are commercial drones flown for architecture, engineering and farming.
Speaker 3: Well we knew that, Oh you had no crap.
Speaker 1: Those already drones can't see, okay, unless they're looking for thermal or they're smelling, like there have to be a drones not flying over with the same capabilities to see or no, nothing does at night unless you have like a night vision vision type thing VGs, and so you're looking what's the.
Speaker 4: G goggle night vision goggles or.
Speaker 1: Yeah, which the goggle part probab wouldn't be on a drone with the envy would be Yeah.
Speaker 4: Maybe maybe the drone has cute little goggles.
Speaker 1: I don't know, maybe it does. So the theory is there's something that it's looking for. They're looking for that could be felt, smelled, thermaled, et cetera. That's the word. That's the working theory that I subscribe to.
Speaker 4: Most they got to do it, or oh yeah, they're okay, never mind what at night? No, I get it now. I know I have questions, it doesn't.
Speaker 1: Matter and I probably don't have to get answered.
Speaker 6: And then it's like I was just say, can they just like give us give everybody a break for Christmas? But I guess if they're trying to find something, they might need to find it.
Speaker 2: Oh maybe they're looking for the perfect Christmas tree.
Speaker 4: But yeah, I'm just like, if I was living in one of those places where they are constantly there, I just wouldn't be able to relax for Christmas, no chance, So we should give them a break.
Speaker 3: I had car sized drones fine over my house every day, Like, no, I'm not sleeping right.
Speaker 1: Let's say, though, they do give it a break and then something explodes and I couldn't find it during the break.
Speaker 3: I know, I'm saying, well, they were on breaks. It's working.
Speaker 1: I keep going on, that's what That's what.
Speaker 6: I'm saying, like, I can't That's why i was gonna say it. And then I pause because I'm like, well, if they're looking for something that they need to find and then probably can't take a break.
Speaker 1: Think about the two options, if you really boil it down. One our government high ranking officials don't know what it is. That's one one of the major options. They don't know what it is, and the reason they're not telling us is because they're still trying to figure it out. They don't exactly know what it is, but they know. Since they don't know what it is, that ain't good. Okay, So that would be one. The other one is they know what it is, they know exactly what it is, and they're not telling us. Now, there's a lot of things they don't tell us, but a lot of things they don't tell us, we wouldn't know that they're not telling us because we don't know about it. This is something that's happening so often in so many places that is be become a news story that even like normal news at six o'clock PM on a channel talks about not just TikTok like normal news, you know, watches that I don't know, you know, like like regular folks that don't subscribe to TikTok crazy theories like that norm So they do know. So the other side is the government does know, but they won't tell us, even if it's become so big, they won't even tell us a lie. They won't even give us to try to call. So either they know and they they not tell us anything. That's weird because sometimes they know and we're like, oh, oh, I don't know what this isna be like, oh, don't worry, it's Easter Bunny, and we're like, oh, we feel good now, and it may not even be the Easter Bunny. But they'll do something, they'll say something. They're saying nothing.
Speaker 3: But what's weird though, is these have lights on them. If they didn't want to be seen or be secret, ye, they need they probably need the lights, right, So I don't think like they knew that at some point we were going to see these.
Speaker 1: That's my point with the set with my second here, right, that's the first one. No, no, those are the two. Those are the only two options.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but the first one, like, if they didn't know what it was, they would have shut it down.
Speaker 1: And who's to say they haven't shot some down. We would hear it, okay, but you would think you would hear or no, you wouldn't. You wouldn't if we wouldn't hear them. It's not gonna have to be a missile. It doesn't, it doesn't, it doesn't have to be.
Speaker 3: Really.
Speaker 1: Yeah, some of them have crashed and you didn't hear those.
Speaker 3: Oh, they've crashed, not the one that I'm talking about.
Speaker 4: Other big ones though, I just either like a drone doesn't like even well, I don't know actually.
Speaker 1: Even drones that aren't the small ones that have nothing to do that we're talking about. When they crash, you don't hear them.
Speaker 3: No, no, no, But these are big right, these are big ones.
Speaker 1: But these are there are other big ones too. They crash and we don't hear them. You just think everybody's gonna hear everything. They're mostly flying over places water, military, nuclear power plants. It's odd that that one if they don't know. Or two if they do and they're not telling us, we don't need to know everything. But usually they tell us something if it becomes such a big story to calm us the f down.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I'm gonna try not to think about it anymore.
Speaker 1: Even if it's a lie. They tell us something, So that's why it's weird. And they they've sent things up to look at it, and the batteries come out, they drain, and they come back, they fall back.
Speaker 3: Down our things that we send up to look at Who knows.
Speaker 1: I don't know. You think they're telling us. I don't know exactly, that's my point. Finally, nobody knows. So but when you declare you know that one of them is not right?
Speaker 3: Oh, the first one. To me, I feel like that's not right because but you don't know. I don't know. No, but we started this whole thing with no one knows.
Speaker 1: So you're claiming you know something. No, are you going you're for sure? That is not right that you claiming you know something for sure?
Speaker 3: To me, that's not right.
Speaker 1: That's not a thing for sure to you, for sure?
Speaker 3: To me, but that's not it. I believe that's not right.
Speaker 1: So yeah, it's it's weird. And in the end, are they just like looking at the shape of land what they call that when they take those things out servey it probably not.
Speaker 6: Really know.
Speaker 1: We also may never know. We also may be told something at or it's all over it's a lie to just to calm everybody down. Boy, but it's wild. This is such a big news story on the even normal news and we're getting nothing. That's the weird part. It's also weird. Somebody comes out and you knows, I ran immediately.
Speaker 4: Yeah that was weird.
Speaker 1: But not somebody on TikTok like a Lakers a lot, Yeah, right, comes out and goes lawmaker and there's a mother ship that's weird.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I know. I kind of wanted or is he weird?
Speaker 3: Or does he?
Speaker 1: Is he the only one that's actually saying something that he shouldn't be saying?
Speaker 4: Where is he now?
Speaker 1: Exactly?
Speaker 3: Good question, because I would.
Speaker 4: Either be like, like if I was knew him or whatever, I'd be like, okay, either you're yes, like Bobby said, he knows something, or I'd be like we need to get him help.
Speaker 3: I mean, there are lawmakers that are like completely normal, right, They're just people too. Right.
Speaker 4: I know. That's why we need to check medication.
Speaker 1: Unless he's the only one that and he's going to be treated like a crazy person. Yes, if he's the only one that's like, I must be the whistle blower to the public. They often are treated like the crazy person like and then they get killed or they get you know, taken out of uh their different groups and Senate House, you know whatever.
Speaker 3: Like when I worked for the news, I went to a bar where all like the the officials hang out, all the senators and the representatives like they go like after session and they go all hang out there. And I went to the bathroom and on the bathroom walls are like not for a good time. Call whatever it is like house built two seven to one sucks and somebody like, no, house built two sucks.
Speaker 1: Now this is from NIAC action. It's the NAC Council. National Iranian American Council welcomes the retraction of Congressman Jeff Andrews false and dangerous claim that an iranium mothership was responsible for the alleged rone sited in the airspace of New Jersey. In IAC urged it. Congressman UH correct his statement in a letter last Thursday. This means nothing to me, not that I believe him, but also it doesn't make me think that he did it because he then believed the opposite. It's wild. It's one of those things you don't want to think about because if you do, it's not even the extraterrestrial stuff or it's the up. It's the like, what what are they looking for? If it's us? If it's not us, why aren't we shooting them down? Because if it's another country and we could, we probably would, like what's up?
Speaker 3: Tell us a lie?
Speaker 1: Make us feel good for a minute. It's Christmas, Like Amy said, yeah, ah, so Mike, what do you think it is? I think some got out, like got out like the new that a nuke that's somewhere some and they're looking for it, like some experiment got out and they're looking for it.
Speaker 3: I'm weird out there.
Speaker 1: Like teen Wolf.
Speaker 3: Yeah, did they ever find those money?
Speaker 1: That's why it's night because that's a great question around.
Speaker 3: The monkeys that got out, and they like they were like, oh, we've found five of them. Now we've found six of them, but there are a lot of them. Maybe it's the monkeys. Maybe they're looking for monkeys.
Speaker 1: I feel like they'd be flying him in the daytime and they go, we're looking for the monkeys and please call us me see a monkey. Totally yeah, they would do that, maybe maybe, but.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but that's a good theory, Mike, that they're looking for something that got out. Maybe they were testing something, creating something, some creature got out, something.
Speaker 1: That was He was like me, I thought, like a nuclear something nuclear that got smuggled across What if.
Speaker 6: It's something they created that only comes out at night, like it like like a like and from because the.
Speaker 3: Fact that they've said nothing, like if it was like the actual physical thing, like oh this is missing and we're looking for this, Say what's missing?
Speaker 1: I see a two headed guy with a long fangs. Sometimes in daytime wars of suits, it don't be full, but be on the lookout, like even let.
Speaker 4: Us know that.
Speaker 6: What if the drones have taken over and they have a mind of their own and they only fly at night and they're on a mission, they're like little AI drones.
Speaker 1: I feel like we try to shoot them down if they had a life of their own, and we may have and they have shot some down, like we said, and not known they keep popping up a new study.
Speaker 4: They're multiplying.
Speaker 1: Oh they're gremlins. Yeah at night, they at night on the drugs.
Speaker 4: Or they know like if you destroy them all, like something else bad will happen.
Speaker 1: So here's my I wouldn't even say it's a prediction. But if this thing just goes away quietly, it was it was some bad stuff.
Speaker 4: Okay, well I'm fine with that. Just go away.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, I agree with that. I think we're never going to.
Speaker 1: Know if we never know, it was some bad stuff. And thank god we never had to know.
Speaker 3: I'm cool with that.
Speaker 1: So that's probably one of the better case scenarios.
Speaker 3: Think of how many things we just don't know about.
Speaker 4: For sure, for sure so much and thank god the.
Speaker 1: More friends or people I haven't got to know the work in industries that deal with some of that stuff. Even said, there's an FBI agent that I know in not my current group now, but he's older, retired. He's like, you just don't even want to know, because they'll scare you to know what we're constantly on and either trying to stop or luckily they don't continue, or we are not able to stop. And I'm not talking about aliens. I'm talking about like sex trafficking. I'm talking about like, yes, terrorism, international and domestic. Yeah, the night thing. Yeah, the drones, come on, drones, give us a Christmas.
Speaker 3: Man, come on, give us a break, like.
Speaker 1: Amy said, take a break. You know, I have a couple, a couple couple of weeks on us. If you have some have some in laws over drones for a couple of weeks and then meet us back into the new year and do your thing. Uh yeah, that's it all right. I think we're done here, Thank you, guys. I will say that we are playing. We will not be on the air. However, we are planning to do some podcasts hopefully over the break that you'll get to listen to. I have a have a setup studio at my house. There's just just be on the lookout. There will be stuff. And for the least that will be on the radio show. We'll not be in a podcast, but it will be on YouTube, probably on YouTube today. Actually yeah, yeah, yeah, it'll be on YouTube today. Thank you guys. Let's hope when we come back we make a note to go whatever happened those drones, because that means it'll be over.
Speaker 3: It'd be nice. That's what I want for.
Speaker 1: If we never know that means it was something significant or we never come back, that's true maybe. But if we never you guys, if we never know, that means it was something significant. If they tell us who knows, who tell the truth or not, and it could have been something significant. Maybe not, But at this point we're not being told, so it is something significant, right, just because they're not even telling us anything. Yeah, that's it, Thank you all, and we will see you well. Since your podcaster, we'll talk to you pretty soon on the radio show. You won't hear a new show for a while until we get back from vacation. But that's it, thank you and goodbye.