Speaker 1: Hello, gorgeous, It's Lala Kent.
Speaker 2: Welcome to untraditionally, Lala, Hello, gorgeous, it is Lala Kent. Welcome back to untraditionally, Lala.
Speaker 1: I'm here with t T.
Speaker 2: Hi.
Speaker 1: Hey, Hi, Hey, guys, I went out. What'd you do? Hung out with the girl? Hi? Five? Yeah? I love that? Thank you?
Speaker 2: And were you able to you would have been at five in the morning. Yes, where'd you guys hang out at? Like her hotel or something? Or did you guys go? Where would you go? Until five minutes?
Speaker 3: So I picked her up and then we just went to Seal Beach because I was near it.
Speaker 2: You drove where did you pick her up from?
Speaker 3: She was in She was only like thirty minutes away. Seal Beach is far, it's forty seven minutes, but it was only so her place from here.
Speaker 2: Yeah, in the morning it would take forty five minutes.
Speaker 3: Her place from here, thirty minutes Seal Beach from her place eighteen.
Speaker 1: But I wanted to go because I was like Dad's wine.
Speaker 3: Yeah, So I was like, how funny that I feel like I've never been here, So I'm going to go to Seal Beach. So we went to Seal beach and we pull up a guy just getting head in the car next to us.
Speaker 1: Shut up.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it kind of fucked up the whole vibe for everything we had going. You know, you see that and you're like, wow, now, like, hey, do you want to do what the girl's doing to the guy over there? To me at five and or four?
Speaker 1: No, that was it. No, I went to bed. That was at like one. Oh you went to bed at five? Yeah, I just got home at five. Yeah.
Speaker 2: That does mess up the vibe. Yeah, especially when you think you're gonna be the only people.
Speaker 3: Party and then like you go over and like she looks over and she goes that guy's one hundred percent getting head. And I was like, all right, so now how do I ask for it?
Speaker 1: I'm jesus. Oh no, it was yeah, it was great. It was fun. Okay, I'm mindless today.
Speaker 2: Why don't Yeah, I would be mindless too. Yeah, but you know what, I'm happy that you just because I got a text from you at like midnight and it was like, Hey, I'm about to head out.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna go hang out with that girl.
Speaker 2: I didn't see it until this morning, but I'm like, well, this was at midnight, and we have to podcast all morning. We had a very it's like an early morning of podcasting because we're headed to the beach today. I'm taking Ocean and Sosa. We got a house in Newport.
Speaker 3: Just to let you guys know, get off my back. I'm coming today. I'm coming as well.
Speaker 2: But I yes, I just here's what bothers me.
Speaker 1: Around. Yes, we like your energy, but to be like it's it's like what you back it up with.
Speaker 2: You're like, I'm gonna do this. I'm not gonna I'm not gonna fuck with my plans. I see you guys all the time, and it's like, I understand we see each other. Is this beach house like five months ago?
Speaker 1: I know, and we all sill. You're with the plan, but I have an opportunity. That's fine. It's just like, don't back don't try to back it up with. I'm not going to fuck with my plan. We see each other all the time.
Speaker 2: It's like I understand that we see each other all the time, but actually you're fucking with the plan, not me. I too have to bounce back and forth. I have to be back to LA literally every single day.
Speaker 1: This is yeah, same, I well, that's okay.
Speaker 3: Well, then me and you are going to communicate about the dogs because if you come home, I may have you take care of them so I can like hang out with mom and stuff. Yeah, we'll be on this sing I will tell you I'm probably gonna be there like ninety eight percent of the time. Great, I just today for me there they asked me for the opportunity that I was given for being a part of.
Speaker 1: Creative Recovery. I think it's great.
Speaker 3: It just told me last night, okay, at eleven thirty because they went and saw Ariana Grande.
Speaker 1: They did say it was a lot of people in the world. Yeah, they said it was on. Well, she's fucking amazing.
Speaker 3: So they called me and they were just like, hey, if you have time, we would love to see you tomorrow.
Speaker 2: And you know, Y and I don't have a problem with that, but when you present it as we're fucking with your plan, it's like, no, you're fucking with our plan that we've had for five months. Anyway, this is the game plan. It's a very chaotic week. I film the reunion. Ocean's graduating that exact same day. We're going to come home. The night before sleep in la. That way we can all be ready to go. You have to be a graduation like seven in the morning.
Speaker 3: No, we're coming back, what to Tuesday night? Because isn't it Wednesday or is it Thursday?
Speaker 1: It's Wednesday night. We're so we're going to come home.
Speaker 3: But also I have to come home Saturday. I know you guys are going to probably stay Saturday night. I have to come home because I'm preparing for this off Ball World Series. That's great, and my team is coming over. We're having a party at the house.
Speaker 1: Guys. Oh that's right.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you're gonna have to be the house ready then, just to let you know.
Speaker 3: Like I have to spray the line ray.
Speaker 2: You guys, I know, trigger warning. But for those of you who have massive dogs and have turf, because what's the alternative. You have regular glass, you have regular grass and then.
Speaker 4: It's just dead.
Speaker 2: Everywhere, or you get the turf and you're like, what the fuck is that smell? And by the way, I've had people come spray it, suck it out. But when you have two ginormous pit bulls who are it's just and I've tried to teach them, I'm like, go in this corner, go in this corner. But these dogs are freaking old. They're like nine and ten. They look at me like, bitch, I go wherever the hell I want.
Speaker 3: Yeah, But I also I think it's the draining system.
Speaker 2: Well, at some point, at some point, I'm gonna have someone come because I ripped out half the turf and concrete it mm hmmm, so now it's just turf in the back. At some point I'm going to have someone come rip it all up and just start from scratch. It'll be expensive, but it'll be work.
Speaker 3: I think the what's crazy to me And this is where I really do believe that it is in the front half that the draining is fucked up, because if you go into the backyard where the basketball board is, it doesn't smell okay, and they use that all the time. So it's like, I don't know if that's draining, So let me tell.
Speaker 1: You what it is.
Speaker 2: And I'm not trying to be a dick. You don't you don't clean it enough?
Speaker 3: Well clean enough, yeah, I know, but like how often is somebody going out and literally vacuuming?
Speaker 1: And like, guys, when I tell you should probably do it once a week, I know, And it's like a six hour ordeal.
Speaker 2: It's not six hours.
Speaker 4: I would get that thing out to properly do it with like the thing that little vacuum that like spins, Yeah, if I were to do because they're is like the remedy that I would have to do is like three.
Speaker 3: Put downs of vinegar. After I put the vinegar down baking soda. After the baking soda sits, I have to vacuum that baking soda into every piece of the lawn. Then after that I have to spray it with the lawn like the the odor detergent. And then after that I have to rewater it down. That's like the whole thing. So it's like at one point, at some point I do think like I will probably call and have somebody do it professionally, someone come out and do it because they have the bigger machines, or I just gotta go to home depot and rent one for a day because like it's only this big, and I've got a lot of yards, so it's like I need something bigger.
Speaker 1: But it is.
Speaker 3: And then the the only thing that really sucks, and I'll be completely honest to you, is to do all of that work and then when you're done to get a whiff of pe and feel so fucking defeated.
Speaker 1: Here's what I'm gonna do.
Speaker 2: I'm gonna call a company and I'm gonna see if they come out.
Speaker 3: Well, here's the thing. Does anybody have any remedies? That's listening that you know? You have big dogs and turf?
Speaker 1: Do you use? Have you found out? Is there? It went over to.
Speaker 2: Your friend's house the other day and they have all turf and they have one tiny little dog. And I was sitting in the back and everything was fine, and then just in two seconds, I was like, Urine, no it actually and I felt better.
Speaker 1: No, yeah, my house. And You're like, I'm not gonna judge you or tell you about it, No, because what are they gonna do.
Speaker 2: We're all sitting here and they're like, yeah, I know, but I love my dogs, so right.
Speaker 3: Yes.
Speaker 2: Anyway, moving on from that, So my weekend, you guys, was so much fun. Lisa vander Pump just opened a fucking hotel on the Vegas Strip. It is gorgeous, The rooms are beautiful. You never know what to expect when you're walking into one of Lisa's babies, right, because she has such a creative mind that you're like, what direction is she going to go in? Because you know a Lisa vander Pump restaurant or lounge or now hotel when you enter, because there's always the signature touch, but you never know, like because she works with nikolayin all the time, like he does her lighting fixtures. He does like the the barstools and the coverings, and so even though it has Lisa and Nikolayne's signature on it, you just are always going to be surprised by what impeccable shit you see inside. So I walk in in the center is this lounge bar area called Jigglow and it has Jiggy's face.
Speaker 1: Oh what a great name.
Speaker 2: I know. And then we got coins like heavy coins that were for like your first drink and it has Jiggy's face on it like a gold coin.
Speaker 1: It was so cute, like when you go you get one of those for that. I don't know. I don't know if it was.
Speaker 2: I don't know if it was because it was the opening, so there were so many people there.
Speaker 1: But I flew Jet sweet X.
Speaker 2: And I was dealing with someone on Lisa's team with booking. They said, you know, what flight do you want to be on? I said, just put me on whatever flight Schwartzy and Keana r on.
Speaker 1: They sent me the flight info.
Speaker 2: I arrive at Jet Sweet and then the first person I see is my makeup artist. I love her, Emma Willis. She's the freaking best. She's there, she's about to fly to Napa. She almost misses her flight because we're like, man, and how do you miss the flight at Jet Sweet?
Speaker 1: Anybody?
Speaker 3: I thought you guys were going to the same place when she was like, I saw La La and then I saw her and she was in Napa, and I was like, where are you going?
Speaker 2: Yeah, she was going. She's constantly traveling. She freaking hustles. So I saw her. And then I see Baskin, who's like my security blanket, so I sat with him. And then in comes Tom.
Speaker 1: Sandraval it's also on my flight.
Speaker 2: And then incomes James Kennedy with his girlfriend.
Speaker 1: I'm like, it wasn't even like ah.
Speaker 2: I was just thinking, like, wow, I never thought I would ever be on a flight with all people. Came right, and then Schwartzy and Keana appear, and then in walks p k Duren, Kemsley's ex husband, and it was wonderful to see him because he was going to the same place I was going. But you know, Durie was just on my podcast, and you know, she and I have a friendly relationship and I adore her and think she's just amazing. But he was singing her praises that she had just become a New York Times bestseller and I had just had her on the podcast, and I was like, this is such a huge deal. He talked about how proud he was of her and that they he was very happy with the podcast, which isn't always the case. Yes, when Deurite was on, and he was like just saying that he was happy, because you can so easily go from being kind about someone to not. And I really enjoyed having Durte on because so often when you end up in a situation with your ex where you used to once be you know, lovers, best friends and have like a partnership and then it goes south. I loved the fact that Durreite took us back in time and it's all in her book as well, but took us back in time to what the relationship was like, and she was able to go there because I know that I can't. I can't go there even five years in. I'm like, I can't remember one good time or good thing. So I appreciate when someone can do that. And PK appreciated that as well. Anyway, thrilled that she made the list. I did meet James's girlfriend. She's blonde, she's super cute. James looked good. I didn't say much to him except for, Hi, how are you we land in Vegas?
Speaker 1: What about congratulations? A congratulations?
Speaker 2: Honestly, I didn't even acknowledge it because I don't think that they've confirmed it.
Speaker 1: Well, I don't know if I should have said something.
Speaker 3: I don't know if they've confirmed I just saw everywhere that it was like James Kennedy and pregnant girlfriend like that's everything.
Speaker 1: Maybe they confirmed it. I don't know.
Speaker 2: I never I mean, I have no idea, but we land and they have like three different cars to pick everyone up from jut sweet X and so it's myself, Keanna Schwartzy, Tom Sandafal, James, James's new girlfriend in this car.
Speaker 1: You guys. I was like, I literally said out loud. I was like, I never thought any of us would be in the same fucking car. Ever again, if I.
Speaker 3: Was there and you just knowing what I know, headphones on car ride, eyes closed.
Speaker 2: I was texting. I was getting teed up for the night. You know, I was getting teed up for the night. What is this night gonna look like? We're gonna still bat? So we go, we check in. I have to eat, I tell Kean and Schwartzy, I have to eat. You must eat, baby. I was like, I'm third wheeling my ass off until we get to the event. Keana needed ear rings, so they went somewhere. I met Basket at the bar. We key keyed, ran into Heather and Terry Debro. I was like, what's the game planned tonight? You guys, Like, is there food? Heather was like, I bet there's tray passing. I was like, I'm gonna need to eat. How long are we staying at the event? And they were like, let's rock it until like ten and I said okay, but then like I have to eat. There was trey passing at Jigglow. That's where we met everybody. That was like the initial get together and then you work your way to the rooftop, which was fucking fabulous.
Speaker 1: Her voice makes me calm down. Sorry, Oh my god, I know, I love it.
Speaker 2: So we had made a plan that around ten we were going to head to Delilah. So it was myself. I text Basket and I was like, hey, are you still here? He said, yeah, let's head out and go eat. So it was me the boy that I brought.
Speaker 1: A boy a man, she brought a fight.
Speaker 2: Me baskin the man uh, and then Terry and Heather and we had like the best time at Delilah. You guys, I was up until four in the morning.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but I was wrecked for the next you guys.
Speaker 2: I flew home from Vegas the next day at like one. I literally went downstairs. I got a coffee. I had two fresh episodes of The Valley because we have to get caught up, guys.
Speaker 1: I really am into The Valley. Valley's crush.
Speaker 4: You can't even recap it anymore, guys, and I'm still into it.
Speaker 2: It's really really good. It's really good in it. So I had two new episodes. So I literally just sat in the lobby with my Starbucks and watched and by the time it was over, I was like, oh my gosh, here's a great thing about flying jet Sweet.
Speaker 1: You don't have to be there an hour early, you know.
Speaker 2: I was like, I'm gonna leave now, I'll be there a half hour before the plane leaves.
Speaker 3: And still pen and paper? What's pen and paper? Like their ticket? Like you walk up and you're like Lauren, and they're like, okay, A two.
Speaker 1: No.
Speaker 2: Actually it's almost like a receipt. Just looks like a receipt.
Speaker 1: Yeah, no, it's not online.
Speaker 2: Yeah no, second, here's my ID. They take the bag, they give you like literally just a receipt with your yeah.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: So I get there to jet Sweet James is there again. He was getting deplaned because I guess they needed to do something with his plane. So then our flight was delayed and I just sat with Michael and Lance Lance Bass, oh, yes, we sat in Keikey. I was looking at the latte machine and I was like, you, guys, I really want a coffee, but like I cannot bring myself to get up, and lands.
Speaker 1: Was like, i'll get it for you. What do you want. I was like, oh, we're a different.
Speaker 2: Page now that you're willing to get I want to take a latte. Give me a couple of pumps of that vanilla.
Speaker 1: Because I need it in the plane for whatever is coming. You know, it was excellent. I was living my best life. No jet sweet acts, but you guys, I had the best time.
Speaker 3: It was. It's not even that expensive for what you get. Like I think flights in a burbank are just as expensive fight going with Delta or something.
Speaker 2: The difference is is there's not there's not a.
Speaker 1: Lot of them. They only fly like what a couple of places.
Speaker 2: It's like Vegas, Vegas not but during ski season they fly into Saltalt Lake.
Speaker 1: That's when I usually flew. It was in the winter. I think there's a couple in Arizona. Yeah, I mean they're back east.
Speaker 3: I know that. But yeah, they just don't fly a lot of places Aspen. They go to Aspen. I think year around.
Speaker 1: I think so too.
Speaker 2: Yeah, No, it was great. I had the time of my life. I was there for less than twenty four hours, which is perfect because it just felt like I yeah, perfect.
Speaker 1: Big out.
Speaker 2: Flew in on a Thursday. Back on Friday. That night, I was so wrecked. I got in bed. It was me and my mom in ocean. We got in bed and watched Hopper. It was seven o'clock. I passed out by seven thirty. I woke up the next day at like eight, went back to bed until nine.
Speaker 1: No.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and then we got on a plane to go to Utah. And that's when shit got real.
Speaker 3: When I tell you that that story that she just told is one hundred percent true because I walked into the house the sun was still up.
Speaker 2: What are you talking about when you guys were all watching, Yeah, the sun was up.
Speaker 3: I like, I didn't even see, was they. I walked in the house, I'm yelling, and I just look upstairs. Your doors closed, and I was like wow. Then it depressed me because then I looked outside and I was like, my whole family's going to bed right now. Look, I couldn't function, I now know, because I could nap right, Mama, I didn't even I would have alarmed nothing.
Speaker 1: How you even got up and did it? I I'm dying.
Speaker 2: I don't think I would have gone to bed, not early. I would have rocked it until at least the sun went down.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: However, I had to be on a flight to go to Utah again for like thirty six hours.
Speaker 1: I was there.
Speaker 2: Let me tell you guys something about Utah that I have established now.
Speaker 1: The last time I was there.
Speaker 2: I told you guys, it puts me in a really really funky place. And before leaving, Easton and my mom were like, why are you so angst? And I'm like, I don't like going I don't like going back there. I told them the next time that I have to fly there. I can't do like a weekend trip, like let's fly in and then fly out. That's what I would like to be doing, because it's just it has nothing to do with anybody. It's not that I hate it there, it's just it mentally does something to me where I feel like I'm suffocating.
Speaker 1: Can I be honest or yes? You can always be honest.
Speaker 3: We I think the vile vile, like the vile like, well, yeah, dad dying, that vile call that you got and like your you lived here and you got a phone call that your dad has just died and you had to get on a plane and come to Utah. So I have a feeling that a lot of the times when you're going back to Utah, you could like that is interpreted into it, yeah, like subconscious like you don't know about it, but it's like the last you know, like because you never disliked that I'm telling you.
Speaker 2: Until Dad died, I loved going home. It was my favorite that went to all of my spots. I I was there for nine day. Yeah no, I'm getting heavy chested.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 3: When that's when I was like, I do have anxiety because we went and when we were on the plane, like on my relapse, I felt like I couldn't stay in the same place and like I would jump out. And then on that flight home, I was so anxious in Utah that you guys saw me. I jumped out and I was like, I just need to walk around. And that's when I was like, Okay, I do have anxiety. I do need to look at this deeper. And then I looked into Utah and I was like, why would I dislike it? And there's so many things like yes that I love about it, but they're like the dad point of it is like where I don't care to go back. Yeah, for that reason, It's like going back to something that doesn't really exist to me anymore.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's I don't know if you guys have felt this way where you know that something is familiar, but you're unsure why you don't have You're like, this is familiar, but why can't I I don't have memories yet. I'm flying in and things are being triggered, but I can't quite place it. It's a very funky, funky thing that happens the moment I start flying in and most people would look at the mountains and like how gorgeous it is, and I just start panickingly. I look at downtown Salt Lake and I'm like, oh my gosh, I feel myself like the walls are closing in on me.
Speaker 3: Uh. I mean, I love Utah, like there's every state is, you know, there's different states for different people, and it's an amazing state. I really do believe if you have a family, it's a great place to raise your kids. But I don't know what it is about it that there's no it doesn't feel like there's opportunity, like you're just at it like a dead wall.
Speaker 2: I think it feels that way for you because there's actually a lot of people thrive there. Ours is strictly it represents a point in time that no longer there, and.
Speaker 3: That's where I'm like, I feel like it's not Utah at any point. It's like I feel like it's a dead end because the thing that was helping me grow through that is no longer there to help. That makes so I have to go to a new place and figure out.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's completely.
Speaker 1: Like I don't like Utah.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's it's it's rough for me, which is hard.
Speaker 1: I don't like it.
Speaker 2: You know, my closest friends, the russ In family and then my older brother some some of the most important people, the most important people in my life still live there, and I would like to see them, right And for the most part, they come to LA and we see each other here. But I went back for Kandas's baby shower, which why would she have a baby shower in La? She would anyway, we fly in.
Speaker 1: How funny that they just are here now?
Speaker 3: Yeah, now with them yesterday in Utahn, You're like, all right, see you tomorrow, see.
Speaker 1: At the beach. So we fly in. Everything's easy.
Speaker 2: Lisa and I park pack in one suitcase, like literally everything.
Speaker 1: I can get rid of these women the way Ocean is.
Speaker 2: A phenomenal traveler because she has to do that often we land, Lisa's like, I've already checked us in for the car just goes straight down into the garage. It hurts, and I'm like all right, great. So we go into the front area down in the parking garage and I'm like, hey, we just need to get the car. We're all checked in and he's like, oh, you're not checked in. So then he asked me for my He says, do you want insurance for the car? I was like, no, I have insurance. He's like, okay, I need to know who's your carrier, and I was like, I have no idea. So I'm trying to call my business manager, like who's my carrier for insurance? And he's like, I'm at a concert. Lalla, it's a fucking Saturday. I'm calling him because I don't I don't know.
Speaker 1: No, I have it. You found it. I'm very proud of the point we did it. Yeah, we found it.
Speaker 2: And then I go to pay and my AMEX says it says approved on the little monitor, and a charge comes through that it's pending, but nothing showing up on hurts his end, so I do it again. Another pending charge comes through, it's not showing up on his end, so then I give another credit card that comes through pending on my end and shows on their end. So finally we get to this gorgeous electric blue Kia. That will be my car for the thirty six hours I'm in Utah. We drive to the hotel Little America and Ocean is so excited and I love Little America. Like the little coffee shop is so cute. We walk in, I give them my ID. He's like, I don't have a reservation for you, because I have one for a brand in Burningham. And I was like, yeah, that's my brother. And I go, Mom, what name did you put the reservation under? She goes, I thought you made the reservation. This is when I lose my shit.
Speaker 1: You guys.
Speaker 2: I look at her and I go on, what fucking planet would I make a reserve.
Speaker 1: I wouldn't even know who to call to book a room.
Speaker 2: Guys talking about I need the reservation, Laura, I'm losing my fucking mind. Because now it's ten o'clock. It's ten o'clock at night.
Speaker 1: She just learned how to change her flights, let alone book a room. I changed a flight all by myself. And I looked at him and I was like, can't one be proud?
Speaker 3: No, she said, I can't believe I did that. Five minutes went by, and she goes guys, I can't believe I changed a flight.
Speaker 2: I've just always had I've just always had other people do it.
Speaker 1: And and that's not me just being like a bougie person. That's I was just called life.
Speaker 3: And also, no matter what, that is the one thing that I will say Mom where I think her hip and everything else has has played a role, because Mom has always been the one she called me. She was like, well Lauren, I go, Mom, I go, when has Lauren ever booked anything? And that's when she was like, I just think I've, you know, with everything going on, I've been spacey.
Speaker 1: And I was like, I get it, but yeah, I.
Speaker 2: Did feel bad. I felt bad because I really lost my mind. Because then I say to the guy, I'm like, all right, well I'm gonna need to book a room and he's like, well, we're all sold out. Perfect, I go, can you please check Grand America across the street. It's like it shows that they have a room. I was like, perfect, I need to book it, and then he goes, actually, I'm looking now they're also out too. This is when I went, I don't want Utah and Utah don't want me. This is they're telling me we don't want you get the fuck out. So I call Limridian.
Speaker 1: And there's too many.
Speaker 2: I just wanted a place that I would feel comfortable in. No one's picking up the phone, so I just roll over there in my electric blue Kiya.
Speaker 1: I pull up.
Speaker 2: Lisa gets out. She's like, they have a room. I was like, great, book it. We get out, I pay for the room. The AMEX does the exact same thing, comes through pending on my end, says approved on the little thing, but isn't showing on their end. So I put down the other card and it comes through.
Speaker 1: We go up to the room. I apologize to mom.
Speaker 2: I'm like, I'm really really sorry that I freaked out, but I just need to understand how you thought I She's.
Speaker 1: Like, Lauren, I don't know. My mind is just I don't know.
Speaker 2: I thought I was booking the car and booking the flights, and I thought you were booking the room. You when I said we're staying at Little America, you said great, and I was.
Speaker 1: Like, yeah, great book because I thought you had booked. Yeah, two for three, let's go three for three. Fine, it's fine.
Speaker 2: The beds were great, Lisa slept amazing. We wake up The next morning, we go to Kansas's baby shower, which was Parisian themed, my most favorite theme on the planet. Because you serve me a croisant meats and cheeses.
Speaker 1: Are you kidding me? With an arugal a.
Speaker 2: Solid I'm on cloud nine. Ocean had the best time with Sailor. They're the cutest of friends. I was so excited because literally today we're going to go to Newport and they're all going to be there as well. But it was just fantastic celebrating the fact that my best friend since kindergarten. I walked into Eastwood Elementary Missus Condy's class first day of school. Missus Condy, I see this cute girl with a blonde bob, big old bow in her hair, and I remember going home and being like, mom, there's a plural in school that I really want to have a plateate with. So my mom calls Kristin. Kristen's pregnant with Alec at the time, and the families have been best friends ever since.
Speaker 1: I know, and it's a shocker that Alec isn't in prison. I agree. Alec was wild. Alec Russing.
Speaker 2: He's literally the example I use when people are like, my boy, I just think I'm gonna have problems.
Speaker 1: Let me tell you about this kid, Alec rus.
Speaker 3: Let me tell you about Alec Russing. I would have nightmares about this kid. But we're all right now.
Speaker 1: And that's Kristen's baby.
Speaker 5: I remember he would be throwing shit at us, jays around with weapons, and she would be like, what did you guys do to him?
Speaker 2: And now I understand and half the time the baby's the baby?
Speaker 1: Did he do us?
Speaker 3: I remember being Zach would just be playing and Alec would come in and you could just feel that devil energy and he would just you throw shit at us, and then Zach would push him into the closet and then he would go up and cry, and then we would get yelled at.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and now I mean he's thriving. I'm like, don't even worry.
Speaker 1: It's the Alec russ In effect. They're crazy now and then they're gonna be wildly.
Speaker 2: Successful and wildly successful, cute girlfriend, phenomenal step dad, all the things. And then the last day before we fly out, we so I had to get my nails done too, because I didn't have time to do that today for.
Speaker 1: A reunion day is it.
Speaker 2: Do you want me to walk in with the recent pink nails grown out to the reunion?
Speaker 1: I gotta look good if I got to do this to anybody.
Speaker 2: So I got him done and I got con to them done in Utah. And then we met Brandon and Cheryl and the kids at the coffee shop at Little America and Ocean Goes.
Speaker 1: Where are we eating? I said Brandon? He was fifty.
Speaker 2: Fuck, we have to text him today. My older brother is fifty years old.
Speaker 1: He looks great, he does, he really does. I just feel so old. I was like, you're y are? But god, damn, you look great for me. I just with a fifty year old now it's kind of a badass. How old is Cheryl twenty eight?
Speaker 2: I know right, they don't they don't age. In mind, Cheryl is beautiful the whole. They have such a cute marriage. No, there's such a cute marriage.
Speaker 1: Such.
Speaker 3: Do you want to know what pisses me off again? What dad's dead? He set that up? Who is he going to say? My dad?
Speaker 2: My dad did introduce it Brandon and Cheryl.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and look how that turned out.
Speaker 2: They got married and they loved a beautiful life. Yeah, and they're best friends.
Speaker 3: Yeah, Dad was a good wing man. Yeah, and then he said for you, I'll tap out.
Speaker 2: They're gonna be mad at me for saying this, but I find really cute that, like throughout the day they send each other sexy text.
Speaker 1: I know, but that's why they're still married. I love it. It makes me so happy, I know, like a healthy relationship. I know, which is like, how did I end up where I am right now? I in my little family.
Speaker 2: I've seen nothing but successful, healthy marriages.
Speaker 1: How did I end up here?
Speaker 4: I know?
Speaker 2: Stare into the abyss. It will never make sense anyway. Congratulations to my best friend. Her baby is coming end of August, little virgo baby. I said, good luck, bitch, but it is a boy. It's a boy.
Speaker 1: Oh that could be better. It could be a lot better.
Speaker 2: And then happy birthday to my brother Brandon. While I was celebrating all of these fun things Easton, you watch Sosa.
Speaker 1: How'd that go? Oh boy? Oh boy, she's delightful.
Speaker 2: I took ocean with me so she could see one of her friends and I left so so.
Speaker 1: Bad with me. Yeah, and how was it? So you have to say about your weekend? You say, hid job?
Speaker 3: Did you have a good weekend Sosa, because I thought we had fun.
Speaker 1: Friday we had Chick fil A, she had some nuggies. Saturday or yeah, Saturday, Well I left Saturday. Oh my gosh, I thought I felt like it was Friday.
Speaker 3: So Saturday I was gone four hours, gone long. We had we had just dinner at the house. But Sunday we had a day. We woke up, we made brecky, we made some egg g E's.
Speaker 1: Saturday I ended up leaving.
Speaker 2: We flew in, which I'll tell you guys all about the trip to you. But I flew in Saturday night, so you only had her from Saturday night until Sundaday.
Speaker 1: Yeah. No, it was easy.
Speaker 3: We went into Nick and Joe's because their houses got remodeled. Yeah, they're remodeling it, but it has a sheet rock up. The walls are made ye, so now you can see it. So we went and did that, and then me and her drove to Home Stay and got some tacos and brisket, and then we came home. We watched Toy Story and hung around and some snacks. We didn't do a whole lot.
Speaker 1: We were just kind of like around the house, walking around. What is she like when i'm not home.
Speaker 2: The best easy, Yes, easier there when I'm home.
Speaker 3: When you're home, it's almost like she knows you're home. So it's like that hangs over her head. So it's always like where's Mama? But when you weren't here? Easy, like not a wine, not a fuss. She didn't cry one. She didn't even fuss from like a phone or miss or Miss Rachel or even Issa. She's with Miss Lisa right now. But no, we went outside. We like rolled her down her little two step thing. We went upstairs and played in her playroom. She loves she's kind of daring and it scares me, but she loves grabbing the bar that we got, Ocean, the bar that you got.
Speaker 2: Yeah, let's bop into some pop culture and headlines. I could not watch Game five of the Championship.
Speaker 1: You know, I was really rooting for the Spurs. I went heavy in the paint for the.
Speaker 2: Spurs, became obsessed, full addiction.
Speaker 3: Can I be honest when when Okac lost, I said it I didn't care who won.
Speaker 1: I really didn't.
Speaker 3: But then after watching the series, and honestly, I have Nick's friends fans, they're great. The way the city of New York was like handling.
Speaker 1: It some some people, some people. We all saw the videos. It's not everybody.
Speaker 3: Because also I was talking to La. La was like, I was like, is it fucking that crazy? He was like, you're seeing one area that's going viral the full city.
Speaker 2: Let me tell you something. I don't care if it's one fucking airship. The moment fans start ripping jersey like Spurs jerseys off people. They saw one Knicks fan trying to light this Spurs fans hair on fire water on another.
Speaker 3: Guy getting into like a McLaren because they were a Spurs fans, and they drove off, and like all the comments were like you walk off when you have a lot to lose.
Speaker 1: It's just like I saw that.
Speaker 3: And when I saw that, and then number like number two is like how the Knicks or the state or the city of New York didn't implement like a warning of like hey, yes we get this, but like we're not having riots, we're not having anything, like not even a player, Like hey, we love the hype in the celebrations, but like let's keep this cool.
Speaker 2: Like these are people that the organization should have issued a statement.
Speaker 1: When them beating shit out of other people liking a team.
Speaker 3: That's where I would be like, Okay, this is still a game and a sport, like this is where we have sportsmanship.
Speaker 1: That's where I was like, hey, fuck the Nicks.
Speaker 3: I kind of want the Spurs because of the fan base that I am witnessing, not all of it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but there are a lot of great Like.
Speaker 3: No, just to let you know, I really really really enjoy it for them, and I just I like Brunson a little bit.
Speaker 1: I really hate his dad. Why do you hate his dad? You know him? Did he do something?
Speaker 3: No?
Speaker 1: Just no, go Like even after.
Speaker 3: They won the the ship, they were talking on ESPN with Charles and all of them, and it's Brunton and his dad and his dad is like.
Speaker 1: No offense to my son. I love him. But Patrick Ewing, it's like, you don't even need to bring that up. Your son just.
Speaker 3: Brought home a championship. Yeah, and you're gonna like, now compare him to other greats in the New York. It's like, let him have his fucking moment. Yeah, it's been a long time.
Speaker 1: Yeah. So like I was like, who the fuck is this dickhead? Yeah, there's just a.
Speaker 3: Lot of things I don't like this character, but I will say, looking at it, Dallas really ship to bed Dallas. The Mavericks, they dog they had Luca Doncic they sent to the Lakers, okay, and they had Brunson that they sent there. Two best that they could have been championship contenders. That's well, they're not, No.
Speaker 1: But I am happy for the Knicks. I'm glad they got it.
Speaker 3: The one thing that I'm seeing now is Carmelo Anthony is like being a raised from New York history because like he was the last one to like get he was a great Nick, but like he never won a title, never did anything. So it's like it's kind of being overshadowed.
Speaker 1: Oh that's not good. Yeah, And I'm a I'm a real Carmelo Anthony fellow. I love Carmelo Anthony. Yep.
Speaker 2: To my obsession with San Antonio came.
Speaker 1: From Stefan Castle. No, actually it.
Speaker 2: Was I'm obsessed with him now, who isn't. I'm obsessed with the entire starting lineup.
Speaker 1: These people.
Speaker 2: But in high school, my high school boyfriend and his twin were giant Spurs fans, and I remember that, and they were giant too, But I always remember his twin rocking a Monu Genobli Jersey.
Speaker 1: So when I was watching.
Speaker 2: The series and I just this is what happens to me, is I allow my body to tell me who I want. And I just gravitated towards the Spurs and I was like, oh, they're actually really fun to watch as well. And then I became obsessed hit the order button on my Monu Genobli Jersey, and now I think I'm a diehard. So now none of my teams make sense. I'm a Baltimore Ravens fan, no affiliation to Baltimore, and a San Antonio Spurs fan.
Speaker 1: Mostly with Baltimore. What do you mean I like the Ravens. Yeah, you like the Orioles. The Orioles. That's about it. It's about all it, man.
Speaker 5: And I've never even been to San Antonio. This is going to sound I like Charles Barkley's stuff.
Speaker 2: He says, though about the charity they want him to apologize.
Speaker 1: Flew them in from Houston, they flew them in from Dallents.
Speaker 5: He's a funny motherfucker. He's so foul if I can love him. He's wilding out when he does his commentary. When he and shot go toes. It's my favorite. No, it's the basil, completely rogue.
Speaker 3: Honestly, I need them to get off of ESPN and do like Jimmy Fallon. Not on Jimmy Fallon, but like they should just have every night that talk show just about that's.
Speaker 2: Actually a really great I want him to keep them where they are.
Speaker 1: But also that's a good idea I watch or something. Yes, just watch them talk. Yes, there could you.
Speaker 3: Imagine Charles Barkley talking about like Kim Kardashian and Lewis Hamilton, Oh, like just just anything going on.
Speaker 1: I'm in. He could talk about paink colors.
Speaker 3: I'm in.
Speaker 1: So I was very upset about that.
Speaker 2: Couldn't watch Game five because I get too invested. So I just literally kept refreshing the score and as long. But then like the ball if you guys are on Safari or Google or whatever, you see the ball bounce and it'll be like three points, two points.
Speaker 1: I just kept tripping out.
Speaker 3: Yeah, no, it was on, but I kind of had it as background noise because I was like, if you lose, it will affect my night, because it.
Speaker 2: Was something that people are going to be really pissed off about. Yeah, lead Okay, so hear me out. You guys, I saw a real that said the Spurs have youthful arrogance, because in interviews Wemby specifically would not give credit to the Knicks. I do not find that to be youthful arrogance. We came to a conclusion because here's the thing. My point was great, Your point was great. Your point was there's still this was before then took it off. Yeah, Easan was like, you're actively in competition with these people.
Speaker 1: You have to play them again tomorrow night. Why am I going to get them problem? You'll give it when it's over.
Speaker 3: Yeah, Like, no, I'm gonna just say no, we had the game, we lost it ourselves.
Speaker 1: It is.
Speaker 3: You go, you know what, we had a lot of chances to put games away. I have to give it to New York that they, you know, kept the foot on the pedal and they came back and it's a deserved win for them.
Speaker 1: Yes, we could have done it, but you have to give credit to them. And that's where they're young.
Speaker 3: They I haven't seen after they lost a loss.
Speaker 2: It's not youthful arrogance. And yes, I don't think credit was being given in that moment. Because they were still actively playing the Knicks. But I also think that the Spurs literally put the game on a silver platter and handed it to the next because they shipped the bed in every single second.
Speaker 1: Past like I will give it to the next.
Speaker 2: You can't give credit where it isn't due. You're welcome for us not being able to keep moment when the second happened.
Speaker 3: This is where you'll give it to the Knicks. And this is where you can say, I give it to the Knicks for being down as much as they were. And yes, the Spurs slowing down, but the fact that the Knicks still came back and had some sort of drive and hope to come back and did that's still drive by the other team, and I admire that, and they deserve some credit where credit is due. But if san Antonio kept the game up the way they did in the first half, we wouldn't be talking about No, we wouldn't.
Speaker 2: Because let me tell you something halftime.
Speaker 3: But that's no friends, is yeah team one twenty And I'm sorry, dearon Fox if that's your shit. Yeah, he shit shit every game he really did, he.
Speaker 2: Really freaking did. Anyway, let's move on to happier news. Jasmine and Melissa got married. They are a part of the valley. Whoop whoop it congratulations. Yes, I got text messages that were like, oh my god, I can't believe you weren't invited.
Speaker 1: I was invited, did and it was really.
Speaker 2: Sad, obviously very happy, Like I knew where I was going Cannie's baby shower, friend of thirty plus.
Speaker 1: Years, So that is where I was for eight years.
Speaker 2: Trying for a baby for eight years, and finally we get to celebrate her. So obviously that's where I was going to be. But I loved seeing all of the photos and little Instagram tiktoks and real I I felt like I.
Speaker 3: Was a part of it because I have like a lot of Bravo World type things that like pop.
Speaker 1: Up and there were so many like what would it be a videos that they like put.
Speaker 3: Together like a montage, a montage of other like everybody's videos, like Zach's. They took some from Kristin, they just took some from obviously like Jasmine and all of them. But it was like really cute and I was like, wow, I kind of feel a part of it.
Speaker 2: I know I did have fomo and I never have film.
Speaker 1: I wasn't invited. Those guys, don't worry.
Speaker 2: I was hav mad fomo because it just looked like such an authentic love. It didn't look like it was a show for anybody. It didn't look like, you know, some people get married and it's such a big to do. But I felt like even when we were filming, yes, they had the normal stressors of planning a wedding, but it never felt like they were losing sight of the point of it. And I think a lot of times people can lose sight of the fact that we're getting married. You know. It was kind of like that episode of Sex in the City where Charlotte finally meets the love of her life, Harry, who she's like, his name's Harry, Harry everywhere except his head, he's ball, and then everything goes wrong in the wedding and then they end up standing the test of time and Charlotte's devastated by everything going wrong, and then they flash back to like, you.
Speaker 1: Had the perfect wedding and the marriage not so perfect.
Speaker 2: So I just love that Josmine and Melissa never lost sight of the fact that they were going to spend their time together.
Speaker 1: In an amazing marriage.
Speaker 2: But by the way they got both, they got both very rare. It is me saying that the wedding like Charlotte's I'm comparing I wasn't comparing it to that. I'm like, just the point of getting married. I don't even know the rest of your life together. I just thought everything was very sweet and it looked stunny, magical, fucking beautiful, like the bridesmaid's dresses.
Speaker 1: Everyone, it just everything. It chef's kiss.
Speaker 2: Real Housewives of Orange County Season twenty premieres the beginning of July.
Speaker 1: The trailer looks so good for everybody. I can't wait for you guys to watch that. Oh do I have to ica?
Speaker 2: It might be fun. It's season twenty. It's a really big deal. And they talk about, like during the trailer, they talk about twenty years of being housewives, which you know, I love breaking the fourth wall.
Speaker 1: It's like, yes, we're gonna acknowledge that we're on TV. That's like, that's like two decades. Yeah, it's crazy wild, right.
Speaker 2: Do you want to do an egg and relieve today? Sometimes we do it, sometimes we don't. But I feel like it might be fun because my egg of the week is the Spurs losing.
Speaker 1: That's a really good egg.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, I'll let you have that ache.
Speaker 1: What's your ache? You're tired today? What are we going to watch?
Speaker 3: Luckily we have the World Cup right now, which I'm not and we're getting rid of soccer all right, everybody.
Speaker 1: What do you mean? Because nobody else in the world calls it soccer. It's football, So.
Speaker 3: We have to we have two footballs, but we have to put we have football and we have football.
Speaker 1: Okay, so right now we're watching football.
Speaker 3: Right now, we're watching football, and I don't really care for it, but like it's like the Olympics. Like I don't care for swimming or track and field, but when it's Olympics, I'm watching, and that's.
Speaker 1: What that is.
Speaker 2: Maybe I need to sit down and watch. That's what with basketball. I like baseball basketball. I stopped watching for a really long time because there were a bunch of tall, grown men falling a lot and I was like, this is fucking for it.
Speaker 1: I cannot deal.
Speaker 2: A couple others, but also my relief of the week is that there is a new episode of The Valley tonight.
Speaker 1: It just keeps getting better.
Speaker 2: Mine is the same, shuh you just talked about how great it was.
Speaker 1: It is pretty great, but it's not like the relief.
Speaker 2: Okay, the relief could be going, but the kids playing on the beach. Yeah great, We're gonna have the time of our lives. You guys, thank you for listening to another episode of Untraditionally La La Happy hump Day. We hope you survived the rest of the week. Reminder, a bonus episode airs every Monday. Regular old episode is Wednesdays, and an Unlikely Affair with Myself and Amber Childers every Thursday at nine pm.
Speaker 1: Love you guys.
Speaker 2: Bye,