Speaker 1: I don't know.
Speaker 2: Hello, Hello, we're so out of breath because Gandhi gave Diamond a karaoke machine for her birthday and we all sang karaoke.
Speaker 1: That machine is going to be the death of me, even Scotty saying karaoke.
Speaker 3: I was so impressed with you, Scotty, just such a good job.
Speaker 1: No, no, but it's But the thing is, these doors are not soundproof, and all I hear is this damn karaoke machine non stop. So anyway, Danielle, welcome to Serial Killer.
Speaker 3: I am so.
Speaker 2: Excited that you invited me to be part of this episode because Halloween is my favorite time of year.
Speaker 1: Oh it was just a Halloween episode, Yes it is. That's scary. You can do your witch. You got to back away from them.
Speaker 2: Yeah, get you mine, pretty, and your little dog too.
Speaker 1: You just blew out. Everybody's your dress, everybody you know what. Andrew is down the hall and I don't know what.
Speaker 3: I think he's doing karaoke.
Speaker 1: I don't know what he's doing, but he's complaining about I. I don't know. I want him to come in.
Speaker 3: I asked him. He said he was gonna come in, but I don't know what happened.
Speaker 1: Okay, well I texted him and said that we started, so whatever. Anyway, Welcome to Serial Killers. It's the podcast where we try cereal. And this particular episode is the Halloween episode.
Speaker 2: Yes, that's Halloween cereal. I love it because it always has marshmallows.
Speaker 1: Yes, most of them do. And I asked Danielle weeks ago because I know she's all about Halloween. So here we go. Now, you know a lot of the just this the regular run of the mill Halloween cereals are back. So you have your orange crispies, the rice crispies.
Speaker 3: But their orange, but they don't taste any diff.
Speaker 1: Just that that. You got your Halloween pebbles that are back again this year. They're good, but I think we did them last year. You have all the spooky Cawogg cereals, the Applejacks and the fruit loops and the chocolate marshmallow frosted flakes. They've just changed all the box art. The cereal is the same.
Speaker 3: And you've got the count Choculas of the World.
Speaker 1: Right, Yes, Count Chocula, Frank and Berry are back for Halloween. Only. When we were kids, they were out all year long. Yeah, but now they're only back for Halloween and this year. Yeah, introducing what a new monster cereal?
Speaker 3: Is it a cool monster?
Speaker 1: It is Girl, the Girl Monster. It's the first girl cereal mascot in like forever. So her name is Carmela Creeper.
Speaker 3: Oh she's cool.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and this is a T shirt with her on it. This is caramel apple flavored cereal with marshmallows. So I'm not quite sure how this is going to go.
Speaker 3: I don't know what she's cool.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and you know, in the past, monster cereals have also included fruit Yummy, Mummy and Fruit Brute, and those come in and out every once in a while.
Speaker 3: Yeah, so.
Speaker 4: What do you mean that?
Speaker 1: Look Andrew the box does? It is not here, It doesn't work, he doesn't bring it in, It doesn't have the stuff in it for me.
Speaker 3: To go in there, and you know it sucks.
Speaker 1: Okay anyway, so, oh wow, this is vibrant for you.
Speaker 3: This is going to turn the milk green real fast.
Speaker 1: This was sent to us by one of our listeners, and I deeply apologized that I did not write the name on the box and I can't figure out who it was, and I apologize, but thank you for sending it to us, you great listener.
Speaker 3: It wasn't Cereal Joel. Oh look how big this can? I just this. I don't know if you if you're watching the podcast the Marshmallows, I'm actually pretty big. Look at that marshmallow pumpkins.
Speaker 1: Yeah, don't eat it.
Speaker 3: Why it tastes like a marshmall. It's not gonna taste any different.
Speaker 1: It smells like caramel or caramel.
Speaker 3: Caramel, right, Oh, it tastes smells good.
Speaker 1: I look on the back of the box. There's Count Chalcula and franken Berry and Booberry, who did not make an appearance this year unfortunately, and there's all new Carmelo.
Speaker 3: Pree is your favorite monster Cereal.
Speaker 1: Count Chocula all day, all day.
Speaker 3: I kimblin.
Speaker 2: I have a Count Chalcula suir, and I'm so mad I didn't wear it. I thought I didn't know you were wearing yours.
Speaker 3: I would have.
Speaker 1: Brought mine when I was little. Count Chalcula was probably that and Cocoa Pebbles was my favorite series. I don't like Booberry, Yeah, I don't love it. And you know what, and you know what, they've also changed it because it was oat when we were It was oat based when ye kids, and now it is corn based, if I'm not mistaken. So it's a little bit different, and there's a.
Speaker 3: Better for you.
Speaker 1: I don't know, none of it better, but the old formula was was better tasting. So look, I got your lacked hate so you.
Speaker 3: Don't poop, So I'm not gonna poop my pants later, milk.
Speaker 1: I know that'd be a rough ride home.
Speaker 3: I gotta go pick my husband up at the airport.
Speaker 1: So the green green is it's very vibrant. Colors are very and the marshmallows are Look on.
Speaker 3: This green how green it is from here?
Speaker 1: Pink and orange and yellow and purple orange marshmalls. Yeh mm hmm.
Speaker 3: It doesn't have much of a taste.
Speaker 1: It doesn't.
Speaker 3: That's so weird. It smells so good, but it doesn't taste like much.
Speaker 1: It has a hint of caramel flavor. The marshmallows are good. Yeah, you know what, after quenching a little bit, I do taste just a little bit of apple some you know, artificial apple flavor, but it's not.
Speaker 2: I wouldn't go into the store just to buy this, even though the girl in the box is cute.
Speaker 1: This is not a punch in the face. I don't know, Carmelo. It's not terrible, but I want to give it. I was really excited for it.
Speaker 3: Two bowls.
Speaker 1: Wow. Yeah, I'm gonna give it three balls in a spoon because it's still a monster cereal and I like them. It's it's just it's it's weak, I would call it, but I would.
Speaker 2: Be so excited because you put it in the bowl and it's this bright green and you smell it and it smells amazing, and then you taste it doesn't taste like anything.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'm not creeped out by her. No, it's not. It's not that great, but it's okay.
Speaker 3: That's okay, it's okay.
Speaker 1: I really would like Andrew to come him.
Speaker 3: I know, I don't know if he is.
Speaker 1: I think he's pissed off.
Speaker 3: Now why is he pissed off?
Speaker 1: Because I saw a text roll by while the video. He's like, we don't have three mics, and then something and he sent an image but I can't see what it is because we're recording there. Okay, so it's probably like a middle finger.
Speaker 3: Oh you know, so maybe he's mad that I came and did this.
Speaker 1: Totally fine with it, I know, but I don't wanthim to be bad at me. You'll be mad at you, He'll be mad at me. Do' worm out? Yeah? Sorry, Okay, I'm super excited for this one because we've been watching this classic Halloween time yes, since probably the seventies, since we were little, and now it's a cereal finally, after all this time, so many Kellogg said the bride idea to make this a serious what is it? Right?
Speaker 3: Yeah? Oh, you dropped the box.
Speaker 1: I'm our friend, Matt. Thank you Matt for sending us the big box of cereal. It's the Great Pumpkin Charlie Brown Cereal.
Speaker 3: That's so cool. Look at them, they look like little pumpkins.
Speaker 1: Yeah. So they've got pumpkins and little balls and it's vanilla cereal with artificially flavored marshmallows.
Speaker 3: That might be good.
Speaker 2: I want someone to come out with like the Nightmare Before Christmas Cereal, the Jack Skellington Cereal.
Speaker 1: And the should wants to be a Nightmare on Elm Street serial Yes, and uh with little razor blades in it?
Speaker 3: No?
Speaker 1: No?
Speaker 3: And how about Corpse Bride That would be a great cereal that's that's kind of that. That's also a Timberton movie. You know, I'm all about Timbert.
Speaker 1: That's a little obscure.
Speaker 3: How about no people love the Corpse Bride? What about? What about?
Speaker 1: Okay? Nothing? So that the cereal pieces are orange and green and the marshmallows are also orange, so it didn't look like there were any marshmallows because they blended.
Speaker 3: How come? How come most of these monster cereals have marshmallows? Is there a reason?
Speaker 1: Because they're delicious? Because kids like I don't see any marshmallows.
Speaker 3: You can't see them. Here's why they blend in with the orange.
Speaker 1: You didn't just hear me say that.
Speaker 3: I guess, Oh you didn't say that.
Speaker 1: Sorry, I gotta tell you. If you listen to the Morning show, Danielle is notorious for not really paying attention because she's busy doing her her entertainment stuff and like people say things and that she literally says the same thing.
Speaker 3: I don't do that a lot, sometimes enough that it is noticeable. Is it is?
Speaker 1: You're adorable? Alright? You have your spoon? Where's my spoon?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 1: I want Handrew to come in.
Speaker 3: Well, should I go and yellow for him?
Speaker 1: Whatever. Okay, let's see vanilla. This is supposed to be.
Speaker 3: This is a home run.
Speaker 1: M you know, but I'm gonna say, there's not really enough marshmallow, isn't it. They get lost in the mix.
Speaker 3: There's only one in my thing here.
Speaker 1: I like this the consistency of the cereal. And again, this cereal is the exact same shape and texture as that icy cereal that they put out all these novelty cereals out of the same shapes. These little balls they are exactly the same in shape and texture, just different colors. Yeah, that's all it is. But I really like this. It's getting four balls.
Speaker 2: A core line cereal would be good too. You can make it with the little black um she's the button eyes sometimes, or make the Yeah, there's idea.
Speaker 3: Guys, come on.
Speaker 1: Well, the thing is these these holiday cereals are only out for a very limited time, so it has to be something that's really like hits home Jesus good. Yeah, what are you thinking?
Speaker 3: I'm thinking, Gosh, four balls in this.
Speaker 1: Mooth very good. Spencer would love to be here right now.
Speaker 2: Hey what And I told him I was doing this and he's like, oh my gosh, Mom, I'm so excited. I can't ready to listen. Let me tell you your podcast. This podcast and Brooklyn Boys are his two favorite podcasts gets him through everything.
Speaker 1: Did you send him over with the serial killers?
Speaker 3: I did.
Speaker 2: He took his T shirt, he took his elvis to Rancho T shirt, he took his Brooklyn Boy's hat.
Speaker 1: I fully expect him to be coming home with some serial for us.
Speaker 2: Oh, yes, I'm sure he will. Does he keep an eye out, Yes, and I'm sure he'll. Maybe he'll send some over if he gets it before he can come home.
Speaker 1: No, he doesn't have to do that because it's expensive.
Speaker 3: And who are we paying for? Mommy will be banged.
Speaker 1: That's true. I can't find anything in this computer, so I'm just gonna Andrew yeah, because I think that he's I think that he's going to like the next one. So, you know, I just can't find anything in here. This thing stinks. So Andrew does not bring the stupid man box anymore because he's just too lazy to bring it in, and he lends it out to all these other podcasts. So anyway, I guess we'll be back right after this. Going to take a quick break and then right back to the Halloween episode of Serial Killers. It's the right thing to do. Ed, We're back. This is the Halloween episode of Serial Killers. And if you didn't hear any commercials there, then you just heard me say that moments ago. Oh hey, Andrew, welcome to your podcast.
Speaker 5: Yeah, it's cool. Is that there's only two.
Speaker 3: Mike feels bad because I feel like I took your spot and I didn't mean to. This is your thing, no, but it is your podcast. So sit down.
Speaker 1: There's three chairs, so put up and pull a chair and stick it in the middle and you could just brock that. Micant to.
Speaker 3: Let me tell you something. The Great Pumpkin Cereal.
Speaker 1: I'm sorry you missed it. Do you want to try it real quick? Let you try it real quick and you can rate it.
Speaker 5: Oh you're so small.
Speaker 3: Yeah, try everyone. It's really good.
Speaker 1: It is good. But you know what the other one not so good. Carmela Creeper was just kind of I don't like that.
Speaker 3: It tastes like anything. It tastes like nothing, really nothing.
Speaker 1: Here you go, okay, so this is it's the Great Pumpkin Charlie Brown Cereal. And you try it.
Speaker 2: Okay, I'm so stiny down here. It's fine you are think I'm able to hear us going back and forth.
Speaker 3: I don't know.
Speaker 2: Okay, isn't it good? See but he said that there's another one you'll like even better?
Speaker 1: Yeah, okay, so what are you going to rate it? Andrew?
Speaker 5: I give it four balls good.
Speaker 1: That's what I gave it. See now this is we're not gonna do this next one because I realized. I realized that I bought it and it's exactly the same as last year. They just changed the box art. So Captain Crunch Halloween Crunch. Anyway, we did it last year and they turned the milk cream. Let me tell you why I don't want to do it. I'll tell you why I don't want to do it because if we give it a different rating than last year, it's going to make this podcast just really, you know, unbelievable.
Speaker 3: Maybe it tastes different because there's little green stuff.
Speaker 1: No there, it's the same cereal, just a different box and a new creepy cap'n.
Speaker 4: I mean I always give Captain Crunch crunchberries like five balls, I think.
Speaker 1: So, but it's not crunchberries. So so here this one.
Speaker 3: This guys have not changed. It's lovely.
Speaker 1: This one is new and I'm very excited for it.
Speaker 5: Am I gonna like this?
Speaker 1: You're gonna love it.
Speaker 5: You've been the guest. I can't find it's your podcast, yes, but you're the guests.
Speaker 3: They can hear me. Believe me. Believe if you hear what I did before, my witch cackle right.
Speaker 1: Shake, Okay, So check it out, dude. Chocolate Lucky Charms Haunted marsh Haunted Marshmallow Limited Edition. Yeah, now you know, I mean, technically this is just chocolate Lucky Charms jinks. But because it's Haunted Marshmallows, it's a different cereal, just like you know. Now there's another Lucky charge.
Speaker 5: Wait, no, what haunted? Because it's haunted.
Speaker 1: That's right, because Lucky has fangs.
Speaker 5: If that didn't have ghosts, then that's not.
Speaker 3: No.
Speaker 1: But we actually did this. Nobody likes compair the size of their fangs. We did that actual cereal last year. This is brand new and we've never done it. We've yes, we've done Lucky Chocolate with Marshes.
Speaker 5: I just don't want haunted to be the qualification trying.
Speaker 1: No, it's not. It's because it's Halloween. Different shapes to taste the same, though of course, of course.
Speaker 3: My question, why can't you do this?
Speaker 1: Because that cereal is identical that I know, it is different. This is a Halloween edition, but we did it though last year. Checked the website Cereal killers Piece dot com.
Speaker 3: But it's a different based on just a different.
Speaker 1: Box because they upgraded and.
Speaker 5: Made they made that captain like three D nail.
Speaker 1: He's creepy.
Speaker 5: Yeah, he's three D creepy.
Speaker 1: Just like okay, just like there's another there's another new Lucky Charms.
Speaker 5: Did you take the commercial break?
Speaker 1: Yes, okay, Andrew, yes, when you right out together.
Speaker 3: Look at the Lucky Charm What is what?
Speaker 1: They're a little smaller?
Speaker 3: What is this one?
Speaker 1: That's a unicorn?
Speaker 3: That's a unicorn? Why is there a unicorn in the Haunted edition?
Speaker 1: They just they just added bats.
Speaker 3: Let me just hold on. Yes, that looks like a horn.
Speaker 1: What is that?
Speaker 5: Thank you?
Speaker 3: Welcomeson, this is mine?
Speaker 1: Had literally anyway you anyway like I was like I was saying. Also, there's another Lucky Charms now that's available at Sam's Club exclusively and they have Cube blue Cube marshmallows because it's the Sam's Club exclusive. But I'm still going to get it because it is a different cereal even though it's the same case. You're right, so.
Speaker 3: Let me oh what they do have limited edition marshmallows.
Speaker 1: That's what I said. There's bats in here. Again, you didn't listen the half of them?
Speaker 2: Is he really yelling at Yes, he told me that this happens on the show all the time.
Speaker 1: It does.
Speaker 3: They say something and I don't listen, and I repeated five seconds.
Speaker 1: It's true.
Speaker 2: I said, that's that's you know, it's part of my charm.
Speaker 1: You know what, I'm giving it five balls? Five balls all day. I don't know, be careful because whatever you give this, I'm going to go back and check chocolate lucky charms and see if it matches.
Speaker 5: Mmm.
Speaker 4: Well, the chocolate's kind of weak on the pieces. The marshmallows are great as us. I give it four balls. It's it's yeah, it's queazy.
Speaker 2: The marshmallows in this are so much better than the marshmallows, and it's the great You.
Speaker 1: Know why why different brand? Kellogg's General Mills.
Speaker 5: Do you know what I was gonna say? And he might hate me?
Speaker 4: What's not the tricks rappit the cocoa puff rabbit Sonny Sonny. I was expecting that for the chocolate pieces. No, and it doesn't taste like that.
Speaker 1: Because they're different shape.
Speaker 5: Those are balls, I know, but the chocolate doesn't taste the same chocolate balls.
Speaker 2: Let me tell you, I am gonna say that General Mills really should learn something about marshmallows.
Speaker 1: I learn about your brands.
Speaker 2: Let me take that back, you, Racey, Racey, race I think Kelloggs should learn something from General Mills about marshmallows because their marshmallows are so much better.
Speaker 5: I don't disagree. Ms marshmallows are good Bye balls.
Speaker 3: By balls all right. I could have another ball of.
Speaker 1: That me too, and I might so, Andrew, thanks for joining us late on this episode of Serial Killers. That's it. What do you want? I mean, I have some fall cereals, but I don't want to do that yet. Look, we got pumpkin spice, frosted flames. Yeah, so we'll do a fall episode on the cereal. That's the new table. We haven't been there yet. All right, Oh my god, a piece of cereal came out on my hand. No, a chunk of cereal came out of your mouth onto my hand. All right, are we ready to go? Thank you for listening. Please follow us on socials at serial Killers PC Radio. Daniel Monaro right on Instagram, Yes, Ze Scotti be on Instagram, Andrew Punk on Instagram. And please check out our website, serial KILLERSPC dot com. You can see all these ratings and the ratings of the hundreds and hundreds nearly a thousand other cereals that we've done. And guess what over nine hundred, Holy, guess what? Next week is episode.
Speaker 3: Three hundred little party party hats?
Speaker 1: If Andrew shows up?
Speaker 3: How many episodes has he not really been in?
Speaker 1: Three six, seven, most maybe maybe fifteen?
Speaker 3: You have all those? It's okay, thank you, it happens.
Speaker 1: You don't how many Serial Killers episodes I missed?
Speaker 4: Howcause I try and bring cereal and you're like, no, no, gotta curate it.
Speaker 5: Did he say it was a perfectly curated episode?
Speaker 4: No?
Speaker 1: But it is?
Speaker 5: Thank god? Okay, I gotta go.
Speaker 1: All right, thank you for listening. We'll see you Wednesday. We'll see you Wednesday, maybe with a bull chat of Andrew decides to pop in. Otherwise, next Monday will be the fall three hundredth episode of Serial Killers. Until then, say crunch, everybody, crush.
Speaker 5: I can already tell you Next Wednesday.
Speaker 3: Is bad for you.
Speaker 1: Yeah, oh boy, you can't do it. I don't know yet. Oh, here we go, Vegas for the iHeart. Oh, he won't be here, Danielle me and you know I will be you.
Speaker 3: We're not going to the iHeart. I'll do it.
Speaker 1: I'm not going either. Yeah this year me and Danielle. Yeay bye