Speaker 1: The volume.
Speaker 2: The thrilling excitement of March Mania is here.
Speaker 1: In Draftking sports Book, one of America's top rated sportsbook app, is giving new customers a shot to turn five books into one hundred and fifty dollars instantly in bonus bet with any college basketball bet. North Carolina listeners don't forget. Draft King Sportsbook is now live in your state. Download the Draft King Sportsbook app and use cold Shannon. New customers can bet five bucks and get one hundred and fifty dollars instantly in bonus bets only at Draft King sports Book With Cold Shannon, A crowned.
Speaker 3: Is yours gambling problem called one eight hundred gambler or in West Virginia visit one eight hundred gambler dot net. In New York call eight seven seven eight op and wired text hope and Y four six seven three six nine. In Connecticut, help is available for problem gambling called eight eight eight seven eight nine seven seven seven seven or visit CCPG dot org. Please play responsibly on behalf of boothill casino w in resorting, Kansas. Over age varies by jurisdiction, Void and Ontario. Bonus beets expire one hundred and sixty eight hours after issuance, CEE DKNNG dot co slash b ball for eligibility and depositive restrictions terms and responsible gaming Resources.
Speaker 1: Okay, guys, it's time for OCHO to take the rais because we got a special Yeah, Ocho, it's all you, my good people.
Speaker 4: We're gonna talk about Champion League today.
Speaker 5: Obviously, you know we had Arsenal, Bayern Munich, Real Madrid and Man City.
Speaker 4: I'm sure everybody.
Speaker 5: I'm sure everybody got all my soccer soccer people in the chat. I know y'all watch the game tonight, this earlier, this afternoon.
Speaker 4: We had a very real good game.
Speaker 5: Obviously, we'll start with Biern Munich and Arsenal. Bayern Munich wins one Neal versus Arsenal. Obviously, soccer didn't play.
Speaker 2: I would love I would love.
Speaker 4: It and I hate I hate to say this.
Speaker 5: Soccer and company, martin Elli and everybody else didn't play the game that we think they should have played.
Speaker 4: Obviously, is why they didn't win.
Speaker 5: Bayern Munich winning one nill finally reaching the semifinals, which they haven't reached in the past four years.
Speaker 4: It was a great game from them.
Speaker 5: Obviously for Arsenal, they still have the e p L, which they can win, but they cannot bottle it. I'm hoping they don't bother this year. I want to see Arteta and the Gunners win and hoist that trophy this year. Obviously Champions League is out for them. They're out of it.
Speaker 4: So Byron goes through winning one nil. But the game for.
Speaker 5: Me, Chad, for me, you got we got to get you watching soccer because you missed the.
Speaker 2: I watched it.
Speaker 1: I watched, I watched the real man said, Hey, I thought Haveling Hablin had.
Speaker 2: A couple of chances and some hitters that hit the crossbar. Okay, okay, they had, they.
Speaker 1: Had, he had.
Speaker 2: He had a great run at it those headers that he had. Jo he came close.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I don't know what, dude, that's second to do with the tip of that PK right to the goalie.
Speaker 2: That was Bruno. I could kick that.
Speaker 5: That was Bruno he did. I think he did it by accident. I think he was trying to hit over it in the corner. I think, right, guy, I know he was trying. I'm sure he was trying to trying to hit it. You got to pick a side. Neither pig left, you pick right. You can't never go right down in the middle. And he approaches so goddamned. I hate to say that, he approaches so casual. That's how I know he was trying to place it, but instead of placing it, he kicked the right to the kicked the right to the dude, yes.
Speaker 4: And he got it right away. Listen the game.
Speaker 5: The first half, first half was decent. You had a few chances from both sides. Yeah, once Rodrigo scored for Real Madrid.
Speaker 4: Once Rodrigo scored.
Speaker 5: It seemed like all the momentum went straight to Man City, right, the Man City, and they were putting pressure, pressure, pressure, pressure, and finally the Bruyn scores, and when he scores, obviously it goes in. It, it goes into overtime, extra time, excuse me, goes an extra and then obviously we go to penalties, and we know how the p KS win.
Speaker 4: Rall Madrid winning and god got dogg.
Speaker 5: It hit the pole, It hit the pole and went in. But he had to make sure he listen the goal. The goalie can't get to that.
Speaker 4: He guess, yeah, he guess right. But you can't just.
Speaker 2: Couldn't get that far.
Speaker 4: Yeah, you listen, you have to.
Speaker 5: I went to the I went to the final when Real Madrid played Liverpool and in Paris.
Speaker 4: I have to get you to I have to get you to a game to get you to understand.
Speaker 5: It's one thing watching watching from TV and not being in the atmosphere to understand the experience. And you can tell about how fast I'm talking and messing up what I'm trying to say, how passionate I am about the game. If I could just get you an atmosphere, you will understand how it puts all our sporting events, all our sporting events here in the States, even our biggest one, the super Bowl. A regular game, I'll say, puts.
Speaker 4: Us a shame.
Speaker 2: I did I need some scoring, not Joe that this this one meal.
Speaker 1: You got the extra time? I know, Okay, the game the game over. No, we got we got enter time.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 5: Yeah, but you gotta you gotta understand the beautiful game. It's it's it's just art.
Speaker 2: It's art.
Speaker 5: It's more than just running around. If you understand the game of soccer. If I can get you an atmosphere, then I'll explain the game to you and then you'll understand.
Speaker 4: Why it's so difficult to score.
Speaker 2: Understand.
Speaker 4: Matter of fact, Holland.
Speaker 5: I'm in basketball terms, the equivalent of Holland, that would be who.
Speaker 4: Missed the headers. That would be like Giannis, Yeah, powerful, straight downhill.
Speaker 5: Oh yeah, if he if he gets the ball, if he gets the break, oh, he's gone.
Speaker 4: You're not You're not stopping him. Yeah, you know, back of that. I mean, he just that.
Speaker 2: Dude.
Speaker 4: We gotta we gotta watch some more games.
Speaker 2: I like watch it.
Speaker 1: You know, I was though paramount plus I was I was cast yeah, and uh you know, so I was like, okay, I think this game is gonna be a little more interested in play a regular what you call them, and so now okay, I was like, okay, extra time. Ain't nobody doing the extra time? I'm like, okay, now what I like?
Speaker 5: Yeah, PK is nerve record, very nerve record, especially for the playoffs.
Speaker 1: So Bayron Munich beats Arsenal one, nothing advances three to two on the aggregate. Real Madrid beats man City four to three on PKS and here we go. So you happy you got you got your soccer?
Speaker 4: Yeah, wait a minute, wait a minute, don't give it to me one night. Now, pause, let's let's continue. Let's continue. Obviously, we have the semifinals coming up.
Speaker 5: I think maybe in two weeks, if it's not mistaken, we can talk about and then I'm going to the finals.
Speaker 4: I'm going to the finals.
Speaker 5: So I'll do the finals from wherever I'm at in the world, Okay, And yeah, I like this.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, maybe we get theory. Maybe we can get theory on Ree.
Speaker 5: Terry Terry Terry Reed, Yeah, yeah, yeah.
Speaker 2: Or ziadean'sa don We'll get somebody out here.
Speaker 5: Hey, we can get Latan. Yeah, I got got everybody number. My friend will let me know. But the time difference, that's the only thing. They six seven hours ahead.
Speaker 2: Oh all right? Oh Joe.
Speaker 1: Robert Craft, mister Kraft, owner of the New England Pagers, reportedly warned the Falcons owner Arthur Black yeah not to trust Bill Belichick during the coach head coach interview. According to ESPN reports Don Van Nada, Junior, Seth Wikeshare, and Jeremy Fowler, a conversation mister Kraft had with mister Black was the main reasons the Falcons passed on coach Belichick as the head coach and.
Speaker 2: Went with Mark Raheem Morris instead.
Speaker 1: Coach Belichick has three hundred and thirty three wins, six six Super Bowl rings over nearly thirty seeds as the head coach, and yet in twenty twenty four, the NFL season starting, OTA's underway and coach Belichick remains unemployed through the NFL. He did, or is being reported he's signing with Omaha Production, Peyton Manning's company, and he's going to do the Draft special with Pack McAfee. But another quote from another quote, another key quote from the article, Falcon executive were concerned about the staff Belichick would bring with him, including assistants who had worked with him in New England and struggled on their own, Josh McDaniel, Joe Judge, Jack Easterby, and Matt Patricia. At one point, mister Blank asked coach Belichick why his charge while why his coaches, his assistant coaches had failed elsewhere. Coach Belichick replied that he thought they were better soldiers than generals.
Speaker 4: Ooh, that's a good one. That's a good one. That's a good one.
Speaker 1: What are your thoughts about? What are your thoughts about? What's being reported?
Speaker 2: Now?
Speaker 1: I will say this, Yeah, don Van Adam Jr. Seth Wickersham and Jeremy Follows. When Don Van Atta get on it, they don't miss. Yeah, they don't miss.
Speaker 5: I think, I mean, I mean it's unfortunate. Obviously, Bill Belichick being one of the greatest coaches to ever coach in general is awesome, but again in today's time, today's era, today's players. I don't think his coaching style, his coaching philosophy, it would resonate with the younger players and the younger generation. I just don't think so. I think that's why you see teams going into more of coach friendly How do I say this the right way? The Jim harballs, the hardballs, the like the Pete Carroll types, even though Pete Carroll is not there anymore. They're going with the young coaches, the younger coaches that can resonate with the players.
Speaker 4: More.
Speaker 5: Don't think the Patriot Wave philosophy would even work in Atlanta.
Speaker 4: I don't think the players.
Speaker 1: Were responded, oh you got a Patrick Mahomes.
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, exactly.
Speaker 5: As long as you have the quarterback in place to do it, I think it would work. But you know, the whole wearing your pads on Wednesday, winning your pads on Thursday, winning your pads on.
Speaker 4: Friday, like that stuff that ain't it ain't gonna cut it. It ain't, it ain't gonna cut it.
Speaker 5: It's unfortunate that things ended this way between Bellichick and Craft. And I think mister Robert Craft gave him so much control because they were so successful, because they had the Tom Brady in place that let everything else flow smoothly. Everything went haywire once Brady was gone, and you couldn't just you couldn't be as stern as you wanted to do.
Speaker 2: You blame him.
Speaker 1: Look how much control Apple gave Steve jobs because he didn't miss yeah, the iPhone, the the what was that little thing, the little iPod?
Speaker 6: It miss yeah iPad so one, two, three, four, five, six, AFC Championship, AFC Championship, AMC Championship, Super Bowls.
Speaker 2: I think he earned the right to have that kind of control.
Speaker 1: Now, if the reports are true, I don't know why mister Craff would ever say anything bad about coach Belichick. You do realize the value, the value of your franchise increased tenfold, right, It's not that valuable without those rings, without those Super Bowls, I.
Speaker 4: Mean, but you have to understand it.
Speaker 5: We don't know, we don't know publicly how their relationship ended. And obviously if he's going to say anything like this, as we.
Speaker 2: Thought, oh cho, let me ask your question.
Speaker 1: You have a let's just say you are rail, not to get let's just say you were rail, y'all go, y'all separate ways.
Speaker 2: But I don't.
Speaker 4: Even like that.
Speaker 1: But but but it's got you. It got to resonate so the people will understand.
Speaker 4: Okay, okay, okay, me and her Win separated.
Speaker 1: She gonna boom, let's go. But in the process, right, you worth five hundred million? Now I show him what you got to say bad about Ray?
Speaker 4: Oh nothing, that is nothing.
Speaker 1: Why would mister Craft ever have to say anything considering what he had done for your organization?
Speaker 4: But you got to think you heard what you just said. So when when we we both played the game, we both played in the NFL, Yes, you got to update your resume? What oh yeah, yeah for sure every year.
Speaker 5: So you speaking past tens on what Bill Belichick has done for mister Robert Craft and that nature organization. So he not worried about what you did in the past. What have you done for me lately. That same accountability, that same accountability is hell for the head.
Speaker 4: Coach as well.
Speaker 5: I'll understand his comments are based on what he's done for me lately, and that's how he feels.
Speaker 2: So under that theory. So you and real not together, what has she done for you lately?
Speaker 4: Well, well, she gave me some foreclosure.
Speaker 2: So that's all.
Speaker 1: That's all I'm saying for me, right, that's a good im. I'm forever indebted, now, I get it. I'm I'm you know, I'm you know, hey girl said, boy, don't be a slave to loyalty. Come on, now, I just think for me in that situation, you to help me so much, I ain't got nothing. You know what I'm gonna say. I would rather not say anything at all, as opposed to saying something negative. And then you can deduce by me not saying anything good or bad.
Speaker 2: You can take your own inference from that, right.
Speaker 5: I don't know, but listen, I think I think Robert Kraft, even though he is the owner and he's human just like the rest of us, and if he gave him that power, I know, I understand what you're saying, but I'm just saying he's human, just like the rest of us. And the fact that he gave him that power and what you did those years, those twenty plus years when Tom Brady was there, it was beautiful. But I can only remember. Sometimes they women, and things go wrong, they don't remember none of the good.
Speaker 4: Oh, but they remember. They remember the bad. They remember the bad, even if the good outweighs the bad.
Speaker 5: For some reason, they resonate with the bad more than the good. And I think Robert Kraft is feeling the same way based on the last what two three years?
Speaker 4: What the two or three?
Speaker 1: But I'm just trying to figure out how you gonna say, I'm an s O B and you got fifty million dollars. How you gonna say I'm an SOOB and you got a three, you got a ten million dollar mansion, and you got the and you got the vacation home in Veil.
Speaker 2: How you gonna say?
Speaker 1: I was terrible, right, and I put you in a situation you would have never been had it not been for me.
Speaker 4: Yeah, Well, what was it him? Or was it Tom Brady?
Speaker 2: Which one?
Speaker 4: They go hand in hand that they do that they do.
Speaker 5: I'm not even I'm not even gonna I'm not even gonna discredit you're right about that. Oh, I got a question for you. Wait a minute, sure, Wait a minute. How about we still have Tom Brady and you take Bill Belichick out the situation at the head coaching job, and you just you implement another head coach. Are the Patriots still the Patriots? Do they still win those Super Bowls? Do they still win those ANTSI Championships?
Speaker 1: I'm not gonna say they don't. I don't because I think coach Belichick. What Coach Belichick was able to.
Speaker 6: Do defensively, Defensively, he could tell Tom, Tom, this is where you're vulnerable.
Speaker 1: And if this was me, if you came out in this set, this is how I'll attack you.
Speaker 2: Well, Coach Belichick, what's my counter?
Speaker 4: Where would you be weak?
Speaker 2: At? Right? If you knowed?
Speaker 1: It was really hard to trap Tom because he was ahead of you. Yeah, because you're talking about the greatest, the arguably one of the two or three greatest defensive mind and you're talking about a quarterback that can process information like Big Blue. So you fed him all that information. He knows where he's weak, he knows where you're strong, he knows where you're weak, and he could process it. Like that, right right, I think it was a it would listen. I'm not saying Michael Jackson wouldn't have had hits, but would he have had the hits that he had early on with our Quincy Jones.
Speaker 4: Well, that's a good one because.
Speaker 1: Quincy Jones produced off the wall. Quincy Jones produced bad. I mean, excuse me, thriller. So Paul McCartney, are they the same Leonard and McCartney if they're not together?
Speaker 2: Ah, would never know.
Speaker 4: Yeah, you never know. I mean it's a good hypothetical, though.
Speaker 1: I listen, I would if I'm if I'm if I'm mister Blank. Now I know mister Blank. He's one of the few owners that he's one of the few owners. When he see you, you'll hugging. Yeah, you know, I'm from Atlanta. He's like, hey, when you're in the day, when you're in town, let's go to lunch, let's do it. Because I used to see him all the time I'm jogging, and so every time I run it to him, he's like he's one of those like, hey, how you doing, Ask how your family doing. You're doing a great job. I see you from time to time. I wouldn't have been concerned the coach is Coach Belichick hired? You know why?
Speaker 2: Because they do great when they're with him.
Speaker 1: If you're not gonna hire one of those guys to run your organization, why do you care who he hires. Because Josh McDaniel's performed well when he's with Coach Belichick, he's just the crap when he's with someone else. Matt Patricia did well when he's with Coach Belichick on the defensive side, not the offensive side. Joe Judge did a great job with the special teams when they're with him.
Speaker 2: Is that the failures seem to have occurred outside the purview of New England and Coach Belichick.
Speaker 1: Now, I don't know if you can fail as miserably as Josh McDaniels and get another job.
Speaker 2: He was awful. Now this is the second time that.
Speaker 5: He's got let me start, he started six and never first now or maybe eight to no.
Speaker 1: Yes, but he got fired halfway through his second season.
Speaker 4: Right right, right, right right, that's right.
Speaker 1: But trying to do what happened in Okay, he turns the first of all? Who you know, getting to turn down a head coaching job be a fax?
Speaker 2: Oh and get.
Speaker 4: Another job, the indie job. Yes, right, that's right. I forgot all about that.
Speaker 2: I forgot about it.
Speaker 1: And then he gets the job in Oakland and gets fired through the season. In halfway through another season, Doug Morode resigned. He resigned a job in Buffalo and went got a job in Jacksonville.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 1: So for me, look, there are obviously there are a lot of moving pieces, and the coach and the owner has a lot of responsibility.
Speaker 2: Got to make sure you get the right job, get the.
Speaker 1: Right head coach, and if you're not giving him total control, that he can work with a general manager. I just thought it would be very hard with coach Belichick that he's been a general for so long, he's had total control for two decades, and now all of a sudden he doesn't have final say that's hard, Oh Joe, that's hard.
Speaker 5: And the only way, the only way it would have continued is you would have had to find that special piece. And that's the most difficult part for maybe twenty five twenty seven NFL team, that's finding that special piece where everything works. Once you had that special piece at the quarterback position, it makes everything else so much easier because all you have to do is build around that.
Speaker 2: Right, so maybe he gets a job he did.
Speaker 1: It is being reported that he's going to sign with Omaha Production. It is being reported, and I think it was reported today that he's gonna do the Draft special with p mac love P Mack. He's been great to me all the success. Lets me know what's what's capable?
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, I'm with you when you listen. I'm with you when you're right.
Speaker 2: Let me do what cable out there? I see you right, you noticed tho hey.
Speaker 1: And it's being reported that the Kelsey's about to sign one hundred million dollar deal.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, you know what else I was saying.
Speaker 1: I was like, hold on, obahaon Productions just signed a nine year deal with the with the ESPN. Now, I don't know if you know how these deals work, but nine years that's at least half a billion. Oh you don't know what the numbers, but I'm saying half a billion, yes, sir. P Mac reported got over one hundred million. The Kelsey's are about to sign one hundred million dollars bill. That's what's being reported.
Speaker 4: Yes, sir, I.
Speaker 1: Can't wait to see the white comedians that come out there and start talking bad about them.
Speaker 2: I can't wait.
Speaker 1: I can't wait to see the other white podcast start talking bad about them, like they.
Speaker 4: Ain't gonna do that. Why not because they never do?
Speaker 2: On. No, that's a part of it.
Speaker 1: You shouldn't get in this business if you don't expect people to talk negative about you. That's what we say in our community. So what you mean that's a part of it, Oh Joe, Yeah.
Speaker 2: You're right.
Speaker 5: But most of the time when it comes to stuff like that, when they are winning, they it's more applause as opposed to why.
Speaker 4: I don't know.
Speaker 5: That's just they're not going to attack them. That's the way they always been. My bad ah you I.
Speaker 1: Know, like you always asked me, you better this than I am. Ojo, So I need you to tell me why.
Speaker 5: I'm not sure. I'm not sure about that, sir. It's just it's just the way. It's just the way the cookie crumbles. It's something that you really can't explain. It's just the way it is, and it's it's always been that way. As matter of fact.
Speaker 4: It might be some it might be one or two that may disagree, but it ain't in it ain't the way. It ain't They don't make the noise that we make. You know, we make noise. We make noise noise.
Speaker 5: It's a difference when we like to this display or displeasure with something as opposed to it may be one or two that, but they like to see each other winning.
Speaker 4: It's different. It's different.
Speaker 2: I read hold on, maybe I looked this up.
Speaker 1: I think they said, like ninety ninety five percent of the money that's in circulation has been printed since twenty twenty.
Speaker 2: So what that tell you? There's enough money for everybody, everybody. I had a.
Speaker 1: Great conversation with Cam and Cam and I we're gonna do some week. He got some great ideas. I have some great ideas. I said, Bro, let's get this. Let's work together. There's enough money out here for everybody. And he's like, I'm for real, bro, Yeah, the ideals that you that you and I combine.
Speaker 2: Let's work it. Yeah, let's work it. Let's do it.
Speaker 5: And the funny thing about it, this is the funny thing about it is.
Speaker 4: All the time is coming to So you listen.
Speaker 5: Listen you, I'm telling you right now you might as well buckle up.
Speaker 4: You might as well. You might as well buckle up because our time is coming. It might be ninety, it.
Speaker 5: Might be a hundred, it might be one hundred and fifty million, but it's coming. And when it does, I need you to make sure you ignore everything coming your way.
Speaker 2: Oh everything, man, Look here, I take it.
Speaker 4: I take it from them, man, I take it from there.
Speaker 1: I got you the last month, like it took me. Oh you honestly, it took me even doing that that that video that went viral because I think we're in Jersey. Were in Jersey. We're in Jersey. Yeah, that was a Jersey. The people that would oh your hare was pouring rain and for the people to show up in the rain and to brain gif Hey god, hey I just brought your card. I just want to say I appreciate you for the women to like, we love you, blah blah blah. And it touck me being out and to see to go to other events and it and to have my sister say, Shannon, do you think what's possible the way the success of Nightcap and Club Shape and the Portier. You think that's possible if you got more haters than supports?
Speaker 2: Is it possible?
Speaker 1: Because I really never looked at it like that, because I just looked at it as my own people attacking me when I had done nothing. And when I went back and looked, listened to what Cat said. Cat said it. Cat said, You're about to be in another dimension.
Speaker 2: I'm like, man, stop.
Speaker 1: But he told me some other things that that we didn't talk about on the pod, and I'm like, he's like, Shannon, this is about to take off.
Speaker 2: He knew it. Here we are, he knew it.
Speaker 1: I had no idea. I thought I'd get fifteen twenty million views.
Speaker 2: I was holding. I was like, man, if I get fifteen twenty million.
Speaker 1: Views, that's a band. Yeah, oh show, We're about two million views. We're about one about two million views from being the most watched interview in the history of YouTube. Real yet in three months.
Speaker 2: Damn, I talked.
Speaker 1: He's one of the few guests that I've interviewed that I that I have a relationship with. So I called and I remember him having a converce and I say, I said, Cat, why everybody beating me up? It ain't doing nothing, I said, you talked. I said, I just gave you a platform. I provided a camera in the microphone. He said, because they know you can't do anything. He said, that was just a brushback. He said, if I come back, I said, nah, we don't want you to come back. I said, hell do cat, we ain't coming back. You ain't coming back. He said that was a brushback. He said it's easy. He said, it's easy to jump on you because they know you limited and with your response and what you could do. Right, he said, But he said, they know me.
Speaker 2: I said, but oh, shoe, man.
Speaker 1: The the love man, I didn't know because, like I said, I was, I was, I was good.
Speaker 4: I was.
Speaker 2: I think I was a pretty good football player.
Speaker 1: People showed me Denver uh in Baltimore. But old show the love that I get. Man, I'm talking about security guard. Everybody's like, hey, can I call you up?
Speaker 2: Man? That cat?
Speaker 1: Will you that marshaw man? Man you are oh your man? Oh your crazy man? Oh Joe really think he could be holloway? I said, yeah, unfortunately, he.
Speaker 2: Man.
Speaker 1: I'm telling people stopping me, hey, I'm walking, I'm walking my dog. People rolling out in the window talking, man, we love that. But cat like hey, Cavi like, hey we got a Hey, I think that's a cat. Let lehim wait a couple of years and let let it build and let's let it build up. But man, he like he's like he's really really like I said, he's like a really great dude. He's a really humble dude. He really he really tries to do well. He helps a lot of people that and you.
Speaker 4: Know talk about I heard the stories.
Speaker 1: He he he he doesn't really talk about it. Nah, but there's been a lot of people that I've talked to that like, man, Cat Cat good people. But don't let that five foot five, one hundred centa because he was bad.
Speaker 4: Yeah, your fool, your fool, he is.
Speaker 1: I think I think you have a special coming out here for netflick. Oh, I'm definitely gonna be a what is it?
Speaker 2: What is it? Special? Is it you?
Speaker 1: Oh, I'm definitely. I'm definitely gonna be there. I'm gonna be I'm gonna be I'm to be front row and center. But it was it was great. But you know what Choe and I tell people, Look, I understand that what Cat did he kind of like.
Speaker 2: Club club Sha Shay was good.
Speaker 1: We did solid interviews, but like he said, he put us in another rail.
Speaker 2: He took us to he took us to It's May fourth.
Speaker 4: May forward, that's in two weeks, ain't it? No?
Speaker 1: She graduated that Friday. She graduated the following Friday. Ship, I'd either go to my daughter graduation, Bill Zoom, I can't miss Cat, Okay, yeah, oh I got to see. Oh yeah, I'm definitely gonna be there. I'm definitely gonna be there for Cat. But that was that was that was unbelievable, and people like I said, Oh, Joe, when you people asked like, do you know? And that's what everybody knows.
Speaker 2: Shanna, did you know?
Speaker 4: No?
Speaker 2: How could you possibly know? O jo? How could I possibly know?
Speaker 1: In three months that thing will be done sixty six and a half million views, It's done over one hundred we're I think we're probably like one hundred and total one hundred and ten million views on YouTube along right, oh, a billion impressions.
Speaker 2: It's done a billion impressions. How could you know something like that, Ojoe?
Speaker 1: That's like Tom, did you know you was gonna win six seven Super Bowl and gonna have the most pass of yall?
Speaker 4: No, you couldn't possibly know. You knew, you knew it was gonna be some some movement, though you did.
Speaker 2: It's gonna be some movement.
Speaker 1: O yo o jo I remember getting up because now, mind you, o Jo, you know I got all these I still got twenty minutes worth of questions, mind you. If I promise you, I promise, I put. I don't like, but I put my right hand to guard. If we had started that camera the moment he touched the door, I guarantee you it had done a hundred million views. If you'd have asked me, how many views are you thinking to do? I said, gonna do a hundred million. It wouldn't have bettered than not.
Speaker 4: The funny thing.
Speaker 5: I bet soon as you hit the door, I start I Betty started talking right away and yeah, oh Joe.
Speaker 4: That's what.
Speaker 2: So he started talking in say hey, we gotta go, Yeah, we gotta go.
Speaker 4: Yeah yeah, cat one Jim.
Speaker 1: If we had started the cameras, if we if I'd have had if we'd have had the cameras from the time he got out of his vehicle to the time we got miked up, if we could like he'd have had it, If we could have had him micd up in his vehicle and he got out and he's in there and we going back and forth, it would have done one hundred million views. I guarantee you it had done a hundred million views in a week. Yeah, he was only one, so I know we were talking about what he was drinking. I promise you this was before he had one simple fortier.
Speaker 4: Listen and listen.
Speaker 5: If you got that licking your system, it makes everything even better.
Speaker 1: It would have done a hundred million views. Had I got to the other twenty the other twenty minutes of questions, we'd have been we'd have been at seventy five right now.
Speaker 2: But I was like, man, I knew.
Speaker 1: I was like, I was like, man, we got to be I said, this thing got to be approaching three hours. So now, hey, remember you had you had to throw me out? Oh no, yeah, I said, hold on, I said, hold on, wait a minute. So I remember what I said?
Speaker 4: Uh nah?
Speaker 1: I said, nah, we we we were good. We I said we were good, were good? Cat, So you know we're talking to me like we're good. I said, yeah, we're good. So we get done with the interview. C JSON behind CJ always sits back in the corner, and I was like, all right, hey, cat, Wallias, ladies and gentlemen.
Speaker 2: And I turned to look at CJ. CJ shaking his head.
Speaker 1: I said a couple. I said, what did I say something? Did he say something better? He says it's gonna break the internet. I said, I said, really, cee J. He said, Shannon, he said, nothing is gonna touch this in twenty four I see really, I said, you think we're gonna do? I said, you think we're gonna do fifteen? He said, we're gonna do more than fifteen. I say more than fifteen, c J, because at that time, Steve Harvey was the most at about at about eight million.
Speaker 2: I say more than Steve. He's like, we're gonna do more than Steve in a day or two. I say, what dang?
Speaker 1: After the first day, I say, CJ, Honestly, how many you think we're gonna do? He said, Shannon, they gonna do fifty million. M So now I'm trying to look and see who doese fifty million interviews? Basically, it's all Joe Rogan.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it take it, take you right down the rabbit hole.
Speaker 1: DJ knew immediately because CJ's shaking his head, I'm thinking out of saying something. I'm like, cause I'm all I'm always mindful. Yes, it's my platform, but I don't want you to be kicked me off because now if I ain't got YouTube, what the hell are we gonna go?
Speaker 2: O Joe, Well, what am I gonna do? Right?
Speaker 1: Because it's not like the kick off? I mean with me, they gonna probably take both channels off. So I'm like, CJ say, Shannon, you about to break the internet. I'm still with Learry. I was like, I don't know.
Speaker 2: C J.
Speaker 1: I was like, excuse me. I'm like, fifteen twenty million, fifteen twenty million. I'm good, O Joe, I'm saying.
Speaker 2: Hell boy, got me, I got shot. I gotta see something.
Speaker 1: And I remember, I remember, and we got like one hundred and twenty something in the chat. I call one hundred and eleven hundred and fourteen thousand, and I remember calling seat. I say, c J, you so how many people in the chat watching it live? He's like, I told you? Jordan called me. He like, boss, bro, you see all these people in the chat. But I'm like, oh, Joe, I promise you on everything. I put this on my ready. If we'd have had chat, Williams miked up in his truck and when he hit the door, and the fifteen minutes we talked before it would have done one.
Speaker 2: Hundred million views.
Speaker 1: I get out of BET whatever I got out of BET.
Speaker 4: I know, I know he walked in there on fire too. I know he walked on fire.
Speaker 1: So by that time, that's why I say, let's hey, So now I'm doing this. That means less road we gotta get cause I'm already miked up, right, So I'm already miked up.
Speaker 2: I was like, oh man, he ain't ain't there. So I'm just like cause you know, he chilled, but he owned one.
Speaker 4: Yeah, well, I just let it go.
Speaker 2: Let's go, let's go, let's go, let's go. Because I knew, I knew.
Speaker 1: But still, oh yo, fifteen to twenty million views is a lot of us.
Speaker 4: Yeah, oh yeah.
Speaker 2: Ohhoe you were oh Joe you you?
Speaker 1: You was a solid hold on you was a solid you was a solid You was a solid third for a video.
Speaker 4: O yo, damn you top five?
Speaker 2: You still top five?
Speaker 4: Okay? Long yeah, long long listen longers them in the running.
Speaker 5: I don't need to be nothing more like, long as I'm somewhere in there, long as them somewhere in the area.
Speaker 4: But listen, I can come back. I can.
Speaker 5: I can come back with some controversy and I could I could probably challenge Cat real quick man.
Speaker 1: Man, that dude bad, I say, bad, Hey, I can't. I can't thank him enough. Uh so, uh, I did you know I had I had a case, I said, in my case of the Poortier, right, I think, so that's the least I could do. But he don't want nothing, I said, cad bro mm hmm, he said. He said, I tell y'all here what he told me, why he came when he came. Let me tell your right, I've never told this store. Let me tell the store how it happened.
Speaker 2: My agent.
Speaker 1: I went to my agent's office on a Friday. I'm getting off the elevator. A black lady's getting on. She say, hey, Chadel, I've never seen you here. Yo, you what are you doing here? I say, my attorney's here. My attorney's been here for like five six years. She said, that's funny. I never bumped in you. She said, today is my last day. I say, really, what are you going to do? She said, I'm taking over Cat Williams tour. I say really, She said yeah. I said I've been trying to get Cat for a year. I said, I done. Did I say?
Speaker 2: I don't have my.
Speaker 1: People reach out. That was a Friday. Right the next Friday, Cat Williams sitting in my chair.
Speaker 4: See I got, see I got well.
Speaker 2: I mean, God won't do it? Won't he do it?
Speaker 4: See I God work, won't he do it?
Speaker 2: I've never seen that.
Speaker 1: Lady before in my life, all the time she worked in there for years. I've been in my how many times have I been to my agent's office. Never saw I'm getting off the elevator she's about to get on. This was her very last day of work. Hmm, I said, I've been trying to get Cat. I had been trying to get Cat for over a year. Next Friday, Cat Williams on the couch.
Speaker 4: That's live. That's live, And.
Speaker 1: Like he said, my life hasn't been the same since. And you know, sometimes.
Speaker 5: When I'm alone in my room, I look look at the wall. I thought, I thought, I thought you finishing LLL cool Jay man o cho.
Speaker 2: When I'm alone, and I spent a lot of time alone, I'm.
Speaker 4: In my Come on, I take your time, I asked.
Speaker 1: I said, God, what did I do to deserve this favor? Because you've been so good to me. You brought me from such a long wait and I'm very appreciative and thankful for everything that you've ever done. But this, what did I do to deserve this? And I think back a lot of times when people have wronged me in my life. I didn't retaliate. People have taken things from me, and I didn't retaliate. Women have taken things from me, and I could have pressed charges and I didn't. And I just remember always my agent. I've had my same agent says he said, shunnon anytime. He said, anytime someone takes something from you, write it down in the next contract we get. We'll make them pay it back. I think about all the times that that I'm able to do for people.
Speaker 2: See me.
Speaker 1: If I ever do something nobody I do so much anonymously, it's like, well, we want Shelley handles all that. No, mister sharp says, he doesn't want anybody to know what he's doing, how much he's given you and for how long. And I think back to all the times that I've done it. I said, I guess this was God's reward. I guess this is what this is what it was because I because this this this oh Joe.
Speaker 2: This that cat oh Joe that put us on that put us.
Speaker 1: Not only did it bring eyes to a club, but Nightcap, Brother, Hey, sometimes I shoot them a text, bro.
Speaker 2: Thank you. Yeah this out of the blue.
Speaker 1: Out of the blue, I said, Bro, if you ever need anything a super Bowl ticket or jersey bade whatever, you good?
Speaker 2: Can't we hey there ain't whatever?
Speaker 1: Whatever an events parting event you want to go to, can't we even ain't got to buy no ticket? And I still I still don't, Man, I still don't. I still don't believe it. I still don't. I still don't believe it. If somebody try to tell me, God, they're good.
Speaker 4: Listen that man, that man, that man up there, don't make no mistakes. Man, you don't make no mistakes.
Speaker 2: Man o Joe, Bro, Hey, but we're gonna here it. Oh yeah, we're gonna here. It's coming on. Try I feel it. Oh yeah, Oh Joe is tip?
Speaker 1: Uh?
Speaker 2: Oh? Where is that what you call him? After dark? How long we've been going? How long we're good? Where we gotta get we gotta get a couple of those to ask of what these are? Hold on, night Cap, I need your help.
Speaker 1: I read the Boston Marathon on Monday in two hours and forty one minutes and thirteen seconds, Bro, you booked you booking it? I kissed the girl at mile twelve. She's from Wesley College. She ended up and kissed me, signed and I did I have to find her?
Speaker 2: Can we find this woman? Patterson?
Speaker 4: How we gonna find How we gonna find him? Yeah, he's supposed to be. He's supposed to be.
Speaker 1: A young lady, if you're watching Nightcap, you held up her sign that said kiss me at mile twelve, you were at Myles station at mile twelve, you held up her sign, and the gentleman that kissed you, he would like to get in contact.
Speaker 4: With you, looking for you.
Speaker 2: You left an impression on it. I don't know if I ain't about to know that.
Speaker 1: Anytime you can run a mile on the run a marathon under three hours, you booking it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you booking it.
Speaker 4: That's good pace.
Speaker 1: Uh so, young lady, if you at the Boston Marathon and you had a side that said kiss me.
Speaker 2: But hey, you know.
Speaker 1: What, Patterson, Now I think about it, you might not have been the only one that.
Speaker 2: Kissed him like you. Look, I mean she got a side him said kiss him, but hey. It was like twenty five five people. Ruddy so.
Speaker 4: What well, hey, that's that her. You ain't had to say that.
Speaker 5: You ain't had to say down, no, no, don't crush Patterson dreams like that.
Speaker 2: Well you he should have. He should have got a number.
Speaker 4: You can't. You can't stop me get a number if you running the marathon.
Speaker 2: He ain't stopped and kissed him.
Speaker 5: But that that takes split second boom and you gone. Hey, I drive, I dropped my chapstick.
Speaker 2: You lied to me. Ball's lady.
Speaker 1: Hey, guys, I thought I thought of your boyce shading this week shouting do a do you accompany me for it? They they know I don't hear no often, but I know we enjoy ourselves your birthday perhaps or oh chose to shoot at myself?
Speaker 4: What they said?
Speaker 2: Oh, she asked me out.
Speaker 4: Oh there you go, you got your.
Speaker 2: Little hot day. I better not. I better not do that. Go ahead and go you can god nor my grub. I say that I couldn't go meet no strangers.
Speaker 1: Oh Frank the tank saying I love what you guys are do and keep up to good work. The bottles I ordered for my brothers birthday will be in tomorrow. Thank you for doing what you did to make sure we got them, bro, I do the best I can. I want to thank you guys for your patience, and I understand.
Speaker 2: Look I'm the least patient mofo. I know.
Speaker 1: For you guys to show the pace, you got the patients Joe, So I thank you guys. I didn't expected the man. We did not expect the man. But we're doing trust me, We're doing everything we possibly can to get you your bottles.
Speaker 2: What uh oh yo?
Speaker 1: Y'all got sing off between Mariah Care, Beyonce, Whitney Houston a fantation? Who you gott who Mariah Carrey, Beyonce, Whitney and Fantasia. Who you got Whitney I got?
Speaker 5: I got Whitney first, I got Fantasia, and then I'm gonna put Jennifer Hudson.
Speaker 4: And then I'm going Beyonce, then Mariah.
Speaker 1: I'm going Whitney. Adele man, y'all be sleeping on Mariah. Y'all don't be wanting to give Mariah no credit.
Speaker 5: I just I just put her. She was just fifth, obviously. I like, Yeah, I like the listen for.
Speaker 4: Me, for me, for me.
Speaker 5: I like the soulful church voices. Fantasia, Jennifer Hudson Kekey Wyatt. Now, I know Beyonce is one of the greatest of all time, maybe the greatest of all time. But I am just saying for me, I prefer that I want to feel like I'm back home at church. That's all, no disrespect.
Speaker 2: I'm going Whitney.
Speaker 4: I put Whitney first too, So.
Speaker 2: Lady Ray.
Speaker 1: Hey, guys, let's hear the best impression of someone famous. Can you do impressions of the narrow Denzel or what or who? Can you imitate? Nobody?
Speaker 2: I can't.
Speaker 4: I can't do no imitations.
Speaker 1: No, but it seemed like everybody can do an imitation of me Special Godfrey. Yeah, here, but Jay Farrell and Jamie Fox too. Don't think I forgot that Jamie Fox. Guys, we went along tonight, but we have a great night camp after dog for yall. Hey, un stuck that. I hate you, guys. We went along tonight. I am so sorry, but trust me. Saturday, we got a very very special nightcap after dark, after a special episode of the Lakers game. So please make sure you guys tune in so I know we went a little long tonight.
Speaker 2: We were having some fun.
Speaker 1: Ojo got his soccer and he wanted to do soccer, so.
Speaker 2: That's that's his thing.
Speaker 1: So we're going to try to incorporate that whenever we can to make sure Oh Sho gets an opportunity to show the love for that great sport. Please, please, guys, make sure you hit that like button, make sure you hit the subscribe button, and go to Apple podcast and leave a comment, because that's the only way that we can improve. Let us know what we're doing good, let us know what we can do better. Let us know what you like and what you don't like, because at the end of the day, we're trying to produce the best content we possibly can. But it really helps us to know what we are, what we're weak at, and what we can get better at. So please, thank you guys. Make sure you hit the like button, make sure you hit that subscribe button. Then make sure you head over the Apple podcast and leave a comment. Please make sure you subscribe to the Nightcap podcast feed. You can't get it through the Club Shay Shape feed, but we were greatly, greatly appreciate it if you got it through the Nightcap feed, Thank you guys for selling out Shade by Laportier. We're gonna have it back, we got it and stop, but we're just taking pre orders because we don't want to. We made that mistake one time before. We didn't have it, and then you got it. The orders came in, but we're only taking pre orders now and so guys, thank you for the patience. Again, I cannot save that enough. Please make sure you go out and vote for us. We're nominated for a Webby Award Best Sports Podcast.
Speaker 2: We're nominated for a Webby Award.
Speaker 1: Nightcap is nominated for a Webby Award, and we're nominated for two awards I Think's Best Feature Guests and Best Interview. Kat Williams Best Feature Guests, Best Interview, Marshawn Lynch beis Mode So Too podcasts three Awards nominees. Hey, let's try to get the sweep stakes, huh okay, and just finding out the Short Awards, which is another award for a podcast. Club Nightcap is nominated for two awards. Club Shay Shape is nominated for three awards. So please make sure you go vote for the Short Awards. Nightcap and Club Shape Shape.
Speaker 2: Man, we need it.
Speaker 1: We need all that, better, better, better, better than I could possibly imagine.
Speaker 2: Need all that.
Speaker 1: Yes, we do so please make sure you guys go vote for the webby. Make sure you guys go vote for the short Awards. And hey, niece Angel, thank you so much for the jacket. I will wear with pride. So thank you very much for the jacket. Oho, You're gonna get yours soon. Thank you for joining us for another episode of Nightcap. I'm your favorite Uncle Shannon Sharp. He's your favorite, Number eighty five route Runner, Extraordinary, Bengal Ring of Fame, Arno Ree pro Bowler, all Pro Liberty City, his own mister Rail Risotto himself. That's Chad O Cho Sinko Reil Risotto, Hyphen Johnson.
Speaker 2: See you Saturday. Thanks