Speaker 1: The volume.
Speaker 2: The Emirates NBA Cup is here. You can win big getting in on the action at Draft Kings sports Book, an official sports betting partner of the NBA. All thirty teams split into six groups every Tuesday and Friday, playing for the right to advance into a single elimination in season tournament culminating in the NBA Cup Championship in Las Vegas. First time. Here's something special for you new Draft King customers. Bet five dollars to get one hundred and fifty in bonus bets if your bet wins. Score big with Draft Kings Sportsbook, Every point counts. Download the Draft Kings Sportsbook app. Use code money Moves. That's colde money Move for new customers to get one hundred and fifty in bonus bet if your bet wins when you bet just five bucks only on Draft Kings.
Speaker 3: The Crown is yours.
Speaker 4: Gambling problem called one eight hundred gambler or in West Virginia, visit one eight hundred gambler dot net. In New York call eight seven seven eight hope and wire text hope and yans four six seven three six nine. In Connecticut, help is available for problem gambling. Call eight eight eight seven eight nine seven seven seven seven or visit CCPG dot org. Please play responsibly on behalf of Boothill Casino in Resorting Kansas twenty one and over age varies by jurisdiction, Void and Ontario one. No sweat bet per new customer issued as one bonus bet based on amount of initial losing bet. Bonus bets expire one hundred and sixty eight hours after issue. Ince See dknng dot com slash promos for deposit wagering and eligibility restrictions, terms and responsible gaming resources.
Speaker 2: And now it's time for fight cap walking you by friends at Netflix. There's never been a big night like this. On Friday, November fifteenth, Netflix and Most Valuable Promotion bring you the highly anticipated bossing Mega event of the year.
Speaker 3: Jake L. G.
Speaker 2: Paul will go toe to toe in the ring with Iron Mike Tyson, the baddest man on the planet when the disruptor challenge of the legend Anything can happen. Mike Tyson said the Devil himself would show up Friday night in this boxing match against Jake Paul. He gave Jake Paul a preview a preview at today's Wig in. After Tyson weighed in at two hundred and thirty three pounds, he approached Jake Paul for the final staredown. Paul weighed into the career high two hundred and twenty pounds, darted towards him from a crawling stamp. That John Jones, you know that restling stance, chose the clothing person to a former heavyweight champion Tyson.
Speaker 5: Yeah, yam yeah, slap hey, but you know why he slapped me?
Speaker 1: Right?
Speaker 6: Uh huh you ain't s You gotta watch the video game chat if you saw Tyson slap slap Jay. Now, this is the problem. Jake not even payn of goddamn tension when he even foot. He stepped on the man foot man hard as.
Speaker 5: Hell man, like a dum man.
Speaker 6: Hey, listen, Jake playing around, Jake playing around, stepped on that man foot. Now you fuck around and piss Tyson off in that ring, and he closed the goddamn distance to try to knock your block off.
Speaker 5: It's gonna be it's gonna be a long goddamn day. It's different.
Speaker 6: I understand you don't have the ring experience or the ring iq that a person that's been fighting since he was goddamned fifteen goddamn years old. I love what Jake Paul has done for the boxing game within his world and taking it serious, showing the people that you can achieve anything you want to do if you put your mind to it. But you you plan around a fifty eight year old Tyson if he, if he motherfucking snaps on in that rate in the early rounds and adds pressure, Mike Tyson, don't fight from a distance, No, he.
Speaker 5: Fights. He fights up close.
Speaker 6: If you're not used to or ready for that, there is no amount of far that you can do with anybody in this goddamn world that will get you ready for the kind of power you about to face tomorrow night.
Speaker 5: Ain't nobody not that kind of power.
Speaker 6: No up close engaged man, Sit all right.
Speaker 2: ESPN reports that Tyson reacted to Paul purposely stepping on his foot during the stair down. Tyson was fed up with Paul's trash talk and stepping on his foot with the tipping point for Tyson. Tyson was escorted away while Paul addressed the crowd saying it's personal.
Speaker 3: Now he must die.
Speaker 5: Man, man, listen, man, man, I don't think. I don't think.
Speaker 3: Listen.
Speaker 5: I respect Jake, I like what Jake is doing right.
Speaker 6: But don't pote the bell, baby, don't pote the bell, even at fifty eight, even at fifty Listen, Jake. I love what you've done for boxing. I love what you've done for yourself, you know, but don't don't pote the bell, man, because if Tyson comes in there and decides to if he decides to turn up, you're not listening to me. If Tyson decides to turn up, he put that motherfucker high guard up and come forward bobbing and weaving and purposely pressures you, it's gonna be.
Speaker 5: A long night. I agree, s man.
Speaker 3: I think the question is if the question is he gonna take it serious?
Speaker 5: Yeah? I think so.
Speaker 3: You don't.
Speaker 5: You don't do that. You don't do that, you know how Tyson is.
Speaker 6: I think we've seen a different version of Tyson after all these years, a little bit calmer version of Tyson after all these years. But you continuously poking the bear, saying the things that you're saying in the media.
Speaker 5: Man that man my man, and man, my snap man.
Speaker 2: Well, I hope he I hope they let him smoke some weed to be calm.
Speaker 3: You laughing, h I really do.
Speaker 2: I mean the chat is taken eighty three percent say Tyson's gonna win, seventeen percent say gonna win. And then Jake Paul talked about he want to fight Canelo Canelo. Canelo would be Jake Paul and Logan Paul inside the two.
Speaker 5: Rounds at the same time.
Speaker 2: How about that, as a matter of fact, he would be both of them and neither one of them make it out of the first round.
Speaker 5: Man, can I cannot a chat? Can I tell you something? Please? Like? Yeah about professional fighters?
Speaker 6: For professional fighters at that level, at the level Mike Tyson was at, at the level Canelo is at. Any fighting for that for that matter, you could take somebody at one thirty five, one forty one fifty one sixty five. Man, it would hurt Jake Paul.
Speaker 3: Yeah, real fighter. Yes, they would.
Speaker 6: Hurt Jake Man, like I love through it again. Everything he's done is commendable. Man, Them dudes would hurt Jake. Man, you ain't been in the ring long enough. You don't have that kind of experience. You don't have that ring, that kind of ring IQ.
Speaker 3: Man, Yeah, blood blood destroy you.
Speaker 5: I got to take my glasses off that don't that.
Speaker 6: No, No, And I think people just see you would have to understand the sweet science itself and have a great understanding of it and understanding when it comes to elite fighters what they can and will do to you once you're in that octagon.
Speaker 5: It's what you in the ring.
Speaker 3: He's got ojo.
Speaker 2: He got upset at at a reporter that asked him a question, when are you gonna fight a fighter your age, your size?
Speaker 5: You can't. You're gonna get hurt. You're gonna get hurt. You can't. You can't.
Speaker 3: Well, well, our chance taking Tyson by last line.
Speaker 2: Also that night, the historic rematch between the Brave Bomber Katie Taylor and Amanda the Real Deal Serrano, the last time they met in the ring, history was made and women's boxing was cataported to new heights. These are the fights the world's been waiting for. Don't miss this epic showdown live at at and T Stadium in Arlington, Texas. Paul versus Tyson Friday November fifteenth, eight pm Eastern, five pm Pacific live on Netflix. You can also follow the road to the fight by watching Countdown Paul versus Tyson a three point doctor at three part documentary series beginning November twelve, only on Netflix.
Speaker 6: Matter of fact, Hey, Netflix, Netflix, do me a favor. Till andre War stopped dunking me, Tar andre War stopped dunking me. A chat, y'all go tweet andre Ward tell him stop dunking me. Send the messages in his instagrams.
Speaker 3: Chat lead that man alone.
Speaker 6: Hey, tell andre Wood, I lump him up. Light skinned dudes can't fight till you come get this work. I make him, I make him, I make him right because I'm gonna send him to the left and it's gonna be a long night.
Speaker 3: Andre Ward.
Speaker 5: Whenever you're ready, how come, I'll let you boy.
Speaker 2: Hey, hey, Jake Paul, let me tell you what you do. If I was you, I get in close, I would head. But Mike Tyson, come on home.
Speaker 5: Don't do that, man, I Hey, you know what he can do. You better clinch.
Speaker 3: Head. But when I get him in the clinch, that's what I'm clinch.
Speaker 5: No, I don't do that because don't piss him off.
Speaker 2: Oh Joe Jaylen Brown responds after Nike he shaved him for Yanni's childish comments. After Yanni's Big Night, Nike you tweeted there's nothing childish about him. Fifty nine for the Greek Free Then Brown posted y'all got weird energy.
Speaker 5: Uh oh, that's personal.
Speaker 3: Huh, it's been personal. What you mean it's personal?
Speaker 5: It's personal? Hey, hey, look at it. Hey, you know what he looked like. He looked like a chier pet, a brown chier pet.
Speaker 2: He just got the bed. He was in the bed when I was upstairs earlier, he was a the bed asleep. He done came downstairs.
Speaker 5: Why you're not he can get he he canna walk upstairs?
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, you can go upstairs. He got he got a ladder to the bed.
Speaker 5: I agree to say, because I know his legs, his legs little.
Speaker 3: Yeah, oh, he go up the stairs. Why you're not in your room sleeping? Uh, I'll be look. I didn't like what Joannis did, bro bro man, you grown?
Speaker 5: That was funny though.
Speaker 2: Oh Joe, I guess, I just I just I just don't, you know, don't grown in that situation? Grown man playing childish game? Oh Joe, we played those games in milementary school.
Speaker 5: You got to you got to keep the game fun.
Speaker 2: Keep Oh Joe, you're a grown man. You can have fun without playing childish games.
Speaker 1: You grown looks and that's it, and that's you was funny.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'm I'm surprised. Look, I'm not surprised. Uh, you know, Jaylen Brown took it that way. He seems like a more serious guy. Look, now you knew the response they were gonna get. Uh they and I'm not surprised. Jayleen JB responded, you surprised, he responded, no.
Speaker 5: No, it is what it is. It were funny than me, aren't you sleepy?
Speaker 2: CBS Sports. CBS Sports posted a breakdown of Bryce Young versus Caleb Williams, and they burned first nine starts. Caleb Williams have one hundred more yards. They both have nine passing touchdowns. Caleb Williams is completing sixty two completed sixty two percent of his passes. Bryce Young, I mean, excuse me, Caleb. Bryce Young completed sixty two percent of his passes. Caleb Williams is about sixty sixty point five, so we'll give him sixty one.
Speaker 3: Yeah, sixty one.
Speaker 2: Past rating seventy four point one for Bryce eighty one passer rating for Caleb sack. Bryce Young with sacks thirty six times. Caleb Williams has been sacked. Thirty eight times, and we see the night You saw what the pressure did to jayde and Daniels. You see, Ojo, when your offensive line is crappy. You see how Jane Daniels looked like tonight when that Ryan got after it.
Speaker 5: Oh yeah, oh yeah, most definitely listen.
Speaker 6: Anytime you can make a quarterback uncomfortable and get him off the spot.
Speaker 2: That's what you get. That's what you get. A graphic went viral today, O Joe.
Speaker 1: Yeah, if you were to ejaculate a three minutes from Doggi style, that's mean actually twenty one minutes in dog minutes.
Speaker 5: That's me.
Speaker 2: Well we up, Yeah what I'm talking about to see you y'all talk about talk about two minutes minute, that's twenty one minutes.
Speaker 5: Yeah yeah, yeah, yeah yeah, that's.
Speaker 3: Minny boy with it, city boy with it.
Speaker 5: Hey do you agree? What say it again?
Speaker 2: If you were to ejaculate from the doggies dile position, that's actually twenty one minutes on dog minutes.
Speaker 6: Okay like this, yeah, okay, in two minutes, three minutes, okay, three okay, okay.
Speaker 5: Listen, listen, that's listen.
Speaker 6: Women that complain about a man coming that fast, especially three minutes. Listen, that's a one round heavyweight fight. That's more than enough time to get yours. If you don't get yours when I get mine, then.
Speaker 5: You fresh out of luck with me. I ain't got nothing to do with that.
Speaker 2: They're right here, I'm here. No three minutes with these, yeah, ain't no three minutes with these?
Speaker 3: What's that? What's that? The sparks?
Speaker 5: Oh yeah, I need one of them, mom one, look a here, Hey, I need one there.
Speaker 3: If you want to get butter from a duck.
Speaker 5: Yeah, huh.
Speaker 6: Matter of fact, I don't want the butter from the duck. Goddamn uncle. I want the feathers too.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I want the feathers too. But give me, send me some of them sparks.
Speaker 3: They're right, they're right here. Yeah.
Speaker 2: The arm and hamm on them baking soda. You see the arm and hammer. Yeah, hey, put that baby, put that baby, armod him, yes, sir, that they hit hit the table, good load.
Speaker 5: I like it. I like it, Listen.
Speaker 6: I ain't got nobody right now to you know the do to do with But I put them sparks on the chef until that time, come until.
Speaker 3: That day, the right here, Yes, deal, a real deal, yeah.
Speaker 6: Let me get my I need mindset.
Speaker 2: In fifteen minutes. Yeah, hey, yeah, just a little you know, a little water. They have a bissolved look quicker.
Speaker 5: Right right, matter of fact, I won't even use no water.
Speaker 2: But you want to dissolve quicker because you want to hit that blood stream. You want that thing to get that blood stream quick, yeah, quick, paster the hurry.
Speaker 6: Yeah oh yeah, oh yeah, oh yeah, oh yeah. Well I'm talking about it not long, that's one thing.
Speaker 5: I damn.
Speaker 6: I'm gonna tell her. I'm gonna tell her. Listen, I'm here, I'm here. I'm not here for a long time. I'm here for a good time.
Speaker 5: That's it.
Speaker 2: Oh you're gonna be there for a minute. I would saying, baby, I hope you just had a snicker because it's gonna be a while. I hope you had a snickers because it's gonna be a while.
Speaker 6: Bad.
Speaker 5: Damn mm hm damn boy, you got you got, you got me reminiscent man ship right.
Speaker 2: Dang, I'm telling day, I gave, I gave, I passed a couple long, you know, and.
Speaker 3: The whole why why whoa whoa?
Speaker 2: Yeah, they sit these for my fan, not your Yeah.
Speaker 3: Hey, Dan, if somebody, if somebody gonna have that car bumper, would it be me?
Speaker 6: Right?
Speaker 2: I wish just somebody I could tell you, but you know what, I sent him the link.
Speaker 3: Go ahead and fill out that question there, see if they can help you out.
Speaker 6: Okay, okay, yeah, I'm I'm.
Speaker 3: I give you the description.
Speaker 2: O Joe Rose sparks, the dissolves under your tongue and the results, I mean, you know, yeah, yeah, plus they lands up in thirty six hours, thirty six ship.
Speaker 3: It's still like that.
Speaker 5: Hey, Like how you like Superman when he when he's flying.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's it, O Joe.
Speaker 5: Now you like Superman?
Speaker 3: Oh Joe? These things right, I'm telling you I put one on him. O Jo.
Speaker 2: You know, I go to the bathroom. You know, man, I come back. You look it all up fund the bad She walking on through the house.
Speaker 3: Yeah, God, what's wrong with you? She said? Hell, who helped you? Ain't no way what man did all this? Bdself?
Speaker 2: Ain't nobody here, I said, I don't do no Hemp track. That's just me, baby, That's just me and old road.
Speaker 3: That's it.
Speaker 2: I Well, that girl was looking all up front of the bed my closet. What are you looking for help you, Hey, damn, please find out if a prescription of roads sparks are right for you at Row dot Co slash Nightcap.
Speaker 3: That's Row dot Co slash Nightcap. Damn, Oh Joe, whateut.
Speaker 2: Spirit Airlines is preparing to file for bankruptcy. Oh, your defendial people.
Speaker 5: That's not a bad thing.
Speaker 6: You know, many people have filed for bankruptcy before. You have to understand the uh, the the method to the manage behind it is very strategic. A lot of a lot of people of wealth filed for bankruptcy for purposes of not having to pay a debt that they don't want to pay. A lot of people don't understand that fifty centers file for bankruptcy.
Speaker 5: Donald Trumpe's file for bankruptcy.
Speaker 6: There are some other people uh of status uh that are filed for bankruptcy and it's a way to get out of having to pay a large debt that you that you just don't want to pay or you can't pay. But the Spirit Airlines will still be going on as far as running a business and still being the best airline there is to fly.
Speaker 3: No old y'all was thinking about sending you a couple of these A.
Speaker 5: Right, not you too soon? Too soon?
Speaker 3: I just I ain't I ain't in you nothing. I'ven to help you get back, get back, don't work your situation. Not that's what you do.
Speaker 5: Well you talk about you talk about sending me something.
Speaker 2: I mean, yes, for you know, in the situation you in, I ain't fitna help you do nothing else.
Speaker 6: Yeah, I mean I listen, I'm not I'm not thinking. I'm not thinking about then. Okay, now I'm just saying my focus on work right now?
Speaker 3: Well, will your focusing? You can do two things at once?
Speaker 5: Well, not really, because I can't chew gum and walk.
Speaker 3: But he would it staying in one place and you.
Speaker 6: Yeah, yeah, well I'm here, I'm here, so maybe maybe maybe February after super Bowl, I.
Speaker 3: You know, I you know, No, she's gonna be there super Bowl?
Speaker 5: Who who gonna be? Well, I got a restrain in order.
Speaker 3: Well, I'm gonna undo it.
Speaker 5: Hey, chat chat, what y'all doing? Chat y'all?
Speaker 1: Good?
Speaker 5: Hey?
Speaker 6: I wish you know, it would be dope like if chack, if we can see the people in the chat and they can see us, and we can see them, and we can get their reactions while we're talking like technology is is as advanced as it is, the fact that I can't see the people and engage in conversation and see their expressions.
Speaker 5: I don't like that. That Maybe that's something we need to invent. Okay, yeah, that's something we need to invent.
Speaker 2: Oh, you're a man leaves his girlfriend as after she asked him to return the dog back to the shelter.
Speaker 3: Oh, Joe, what would you do?
Speaker 5: I would have left her two.
Speaker 6: Uh, that's like somebody telling you to take your dogs out of the bed so we can sleep together. You got to go. There are certain things in life women have to understand. Understand the man you're dealing with. Understand the non negotiables when it comes to him. If you know he's a dog lover, If you know before you met him that the dog came first, you don't tell him to take a dog back to a shelter thinking you come first.
Speaker 5: You never come first, because when you leave, when you leave, the dog will always be there. Man's best friend will always be there.
Speaker 2: Accept them as you find it. If you be an add dogs, why you expect that man to give you give up his dog for you? Some people dogs are that kids you don't want. No man asked you say, well, what you what you're gonna do with your child? You're gonna get your child to your parents. You're gonna live in there. Your lady's father have him. No so but you asked that man to return it. No, get out of here, m h.
Speaker 6: And listen, and you never You never know what you're gonna get with a woman too, With a woman you're dealing with, you never know because on Monday, one day she love you.
Speaker 5: On Wednesday she don't feel the same way. She has mood swings.
Speaker 6: You know, one day she's up, one day she's down. One day she's on the east, the other day she's on the west. When it comes to your dog, your dog is consistent Monday through Sunday. Your dog is going to show your affection any and every day, no matter what have your feeling, your dog will always be there for you, loyal at the lord time, no matter what you're going through on your good days on your bad days, you get the same thing in return every day from your dog.
Speaker 2: I bet I look at people tell me her, oh you let your dog get on the bed. I feel the same way if you was on it did somebody go ask me you let her get on the bed. Yeah, man, please, my dogs ain't going nowhere. I spent too much money. I care too much for them. I make sure they got the best care as possible.
Speaker 5: Yeah, but yeah, you ain't.
Speaker 3: You ain't gotta come.
Speaker 2: People make it seem like I put a gun to people's head, like, oh, you got the dog, you got the dollar.
Speaker 3: Tap, ain't no force you to come in and eat. You ain't got to be here.
Speaker 5: Huh, And don't look the do hit you with a good lord?
Speaker 3: Spit you too?
Speaker 2: Hey, I tell you, like a Monday, you look better going to coming? That what I tell them that? But grandfather, you say, boy, you like a money, you look better going to h y'all, hold.
Speaker 5: On, hold who whoa whoa, hold on, hold on, hold on.
Speaker 6: That's a good one. I tell you, Like like a money, you look better coming, You look better going the coming better going and coming better? Burn these burjos? Is that how you say your name?
Speaker 2: Reveals that as a bartender in New York, her worst night, she made thirty thousand. She did that for three years. On her best nights, she made seventy thousand. Many on the internet are calling cal oh Joe, what do you think?
Speaker 5: Hold on, Wait a minute, Wait a minute, let me let me hold on, let me take.
Speaker 3: A glass off.
Speaker 5: Hold on, that's my that's my that's my thoughts. Say that to me one more time.
Speaker 3: Say that to me.
Speaker 5: Say that to me one more time.
Speaker 2: Virgos reveals that as a bartender in New York, on her worst night, she made thirty thousand, and she did that for three years. On her best nights, she made seventy thousand. Many on the internet are calling cal.
Speaker 5: So on your on, so thirty thousand.
Speaker 3: In New York? How bad damn?
Speaker 6: And I know how much seventy thousand is too, So I'm thinking about her celebrity in tel athletes, street dudes, dope boys. Some of them are very frivolous when it comes to money, being as far as giving it. But the mount might be a little exaggerated. Now it's possible that she made a ton of goddamn money. I think the numbers a little skewed, a little bit because seventy thousand a week.
Speaker 2: No, she said a night, one night, thirty thousand, one night, not a week, one night, Oh.
Speaker 5: Just one night, one time.
Speaker 2: She would work, don't matter how many times she worked, but on her worst night, she made thirty thousand a night. On her best night, she made seventy. She did that for three years.
Speaker 3: Damn.
Speaker 6: I'm thinking about some of these scammers that some of these scammers and some of these athletes that spend the way they do in the club.
Speaker 5: It's almost believable.
Speaker 6: Almost.
Speaker 3: I mean, I'm making that kind of money, dreams, wasn't all the things you was bringing.
Speaker 5: Okay, I understand where you're going with it.
Speaker 6: I understand, but I'm understanding them dudes that got money like that, especially is money money that don't belong to you. And what they expected, what they expected return. Oh, you know, you know they expect do that, don't do that, don't do that. You know they're respect the return. But but you know, especially you know, you got your big you got your big boy scammers. Yeah, you got the NBA players that they make googlebs and money. You know how they spend, you know how you know how they spend. They they act a fool with it, so I can I can kind of believe it. But like a little bit of me says, come on now, it's a little a little exaggerated. Hell, I thought you was gonna say, if you're making that kind of money, I would still be doing it. If you're making that I mean, if I it's like.
Speaker 3: That, Yeah, for sure.
Speaker 5: You don't walk away from nothing like that.
Speaker 2: You know how hard it is to make that and in this economy, he is kind of what you meane, thirty five how many thousand of a day a night?
Speaker 5: How many how many knights? How many weeks? How many weeks the night is she working?
Speaker 3: I don't know how many nights a weeks you working? He didn't say, I mean, hey, I mean how many.
Speaker 2: I mean I would be working like three or four if I'm making thirty thousand of the night.
Speaker 5: Yeah, but hey, that's no, that's that's.
Speaker 2: Hey.
Speaker 6: Think about you was around? You probably weren't there. You won in the atmosphere. I'm not sure if anybody in the chat was around during those times. Like remember the BMF era, Yeah, the stories of this story. Yeah yeah, on how they hit the strip club. Yeah, if she was in that atmosphere, Okay, not as believable, not as believable with the way them boys played.
Speaker 5: Now understand it. Now, just just a regular night, you know, your your your regular clientele. You know, even today you know they.
Speaker 6: Got money, but you know how much somebody has to spend in the club and know that for you to make seventy thousand.
Speaker 5: Or to make thirty thousands, I mean.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I've seen I mean, look, I think the most I'm probably seen somebody spending like probably like fifty in a club.
Speaker 3: But that's between. That wasn't just for the one girl, right, that's a monks.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, yeah, And you know they normally they normally till they normally till you know, they tip all of the dollar. They tip two hudred dollars to the person that's bringing them to drinks. But man, that's a lot. I mean to get to thirty thousand, to get the seventy thousand, you know how much that is in the club in cash? Come on now, yes, I know, come on now, I mean I know, first of all, in most if in ones, So I know how much fifty thousand and ones is. Yeah, can you imagine seventy or ten thousand, ten thousand and ones?
Speaker 3: That's a lot of damn ones.
Speaker 2: Yeah, man, imagine thirty Okay, now imagine seventy thousand and ones.
Speaker 6: It's like doing the mask. How much you think that is a month, like, just just add it up real quick. Let's say if it is thirty thousand.
Speaker 2: She did okay, she did, say Let's just say I don't know. So we're gonna assume she's working one night a week. Let's just assume she's working one night a week. Seventy thousand times four, that's two eighty two eighty times ten. That's two point eight million. Now you do five sixty on that. Now that's three five sixty. Another five sixty on two point eight is three point five six, three point six four. If she works one night a week for the entire year, she made three point six million dollars.
Speaker 3: Do you believe that?
Speaker 2: Okay, now said thirty I said thirty thousand, Right, No, it's seventy thousand. If we do thirty thousand, how much is that? That's one point five six So if she did that for three if she did that for three years, she walked out of there with almost eleven billion dollars.
Speaker 1: Or not.
Speaker 5: I'm just go on here, go on ahead, man, see not when you do it, when you.
Speaker 6: Do it like that and you add it all up, come on, man, I'm just saying. I'm just saying, I will I will say this. I will say this in her and in her defense. I think the numbers are exaggerated. But because of who she is, because of her client tele being as beautiful as she is, she made some good money, I will say that.
Speaker 5: But the numbers that it just it just.
Speaker 2: It was bringing on the drinks though, to get that kind of money. Brother, Look here, come on, now, o your we not know DUMBI.
Speaker 5: Listen, I ain't got nothing to do with that. I ain't got none do it, I plead the fifth. I ain't got to do it that part, you know, I don't. I don't. I'm not a part of the night life.
Speaker 3: Now.
Speaker 6: I do hear the stories about what goes on in the night life, so I hit a story. You know, when I was playing you know them boys tell me where they spend it. I had the stories about people that go to club up live, people that go to the starlets or with scarlets, whatever it is out out out there.
Speaker 5: I hear the stories.
Speaker 6: I've never experienced it, so it's hard for me to talk about it when I'm not in that in that in that lane, never have been. But it just it sounds it's it sounds exaggerated. But when you added it all up, and it's totality to make that kind of money ten million tax Greek.
Speaker 2: I guarantee you if you got if you go, if you go to the strip club and you drop twenty thirty forty fifty thousand, I guarantee you if you drop that on on your chick at home, she'll do everything the girls in the club do.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 5: Yeah, yeah, and that's that's crazy them some that's some them, some crazy numbers. Therefore you're not.
Speaker 3: Finn Get my money and then take a take dout. Who hards somebody else?
Speaker 6: Oh no, oh oh no, that's coming by. Hey, that's coming with me.
Speaker 2: Yeah for sure, Yeah, I just mind what gone home? Hey, I got twenty bands for you. Let's do what to do?
Speaker 3: Yeah, all of it? Everything, Hey, anything goes.
Speaker 6: Yeah, I mean listen, if if you did do it, that's that's dope. That's raw as fuck.
Speaker 3: You know. I'm just saying, I make your money.
Speaker 2: Hey, I ain't here to judge nobody. I don't care what you do, make yours. As long as you not, as long as you not harming anybody.
Speaker 5: Good, you're good to do what it does.
Speaker 1: What it does.
Speaker 6: What it does do is the fact that you did come out and say it, you know, spoke on wherever, whatever platform she spoke on it. It makes for great topic. It makes for great topic. It makes for great discussion. You know, no, no, no disrespect.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but like I said, I I don't like man. I at what's the point of time about you? I was like, man, what I got to the point like that is your life. It don't cost you nothing. You ain't gotta pay no rent and ain't taking nothing off your table. As long as people ain't harming nobody with your I don't give them what they do. I don't careful woman's sleeping fifty guys.
Speaker 3: In a date.
Speaker 7: They ain't gonna have to do with me, damn in the day. As a matter of fact, Hell, I'll be fifty one.
Speaker 3: He one.
Speaker 5: You got that. You got to have them season when they season like that, it's good for you. Boy.
Speaker 2: I don't know about all that though, you know what I'm saying. Yeah, you're talking about falling off the bone. That thing showed up fallowing up the bone, you fifty one.
Speaker 3: Yeah. Now it's time for last segment of the day. Uh, It's time for Q and A.
Speaker 5: Hey, bo I felt good and now I felt good, and I gotta take it. I gotta take you. I gotta keep taking the midday naps, right.
Speaker 3: Bet.
Speaker 2: I've been busiting today. I had two Zoom meetings at a part I tried to get a work out. Yeah, keepro Norwick Jr. Who are the two best teams in the Western Conference? Lakers and who else?
Speaker 3: I mean? Uh?
Speaker 2: Was playing really really well. Kd's gonna be out for the next two weeks. They're gonna re examine him in two weeks and see the extent of his injury. The Nuggets playing unbelievable.
Speaker 3: Who else?
Speaker 6: Oh?
Speaker 2: Ok, see man Shaye Shay own one. But I do like, I do like, I do like what the Lakers are doing.
Speaker 3: I love Ad the.
Speaker 2: Way he's playing singlely. We've kind of got the bench figured out. Dalton Connects playing really really well off the bench. Lebron is Lebron. Ad question is can the big guns stay healthy? The big Guns can stay healthy. I think they have as good a chance as anybody coming out of the West. Jony Fauna. Who is the first kicker to kick a sixty yard field goal? And what team was it against and what was unique about him? Well, it was a Dempsey. Tom Dempsey. He kicked a sixty three yard field goal. He had a half of a foot.
Speaker 5: Oh yeah, I remember that.
Speaker 3: I don't remember who it was against the Eagles, hold on, go ahead, Hotel. I know it was foun DMC. We played with the sign hold on.
Speaker 5: Hey, I don't even know who this was. Somebody had half a foot. I have no idea. I'm not sure if I was born during this time when this actually happened.
Speaker 6: But what I do know is I am the most efficient piel goal kicker that has ever played in the NFL because I was one for one and I've never missed.
Speaker 2: No, you can't use one for one because in order for you to have the efficiency record, you have to have a minimum number of kicks, says who. That's the way they based it on. That's why you say, okay, he's the most efficient quarterback. You have to have a minimum number of throws.
Speaker 5: Well, the minimum number is one.
Speaker 2: Hell No, Nate Harper said, Hey, g on yo, do you think the Eagles are the best team in the NFC now after tonight's game? Best deepens in the NFC? No, I still think it's the Lions. He's the best team in the NFC. I could be Hey, that's why we play the games. But as we speak right now, down the line, I'm sure we'll get an opportunity to see who's the best team in the NFC.
Speaker 3: But if you make me pick right now, I'm gonna say the Lions. Who you got on?
Speaker 1: Yo?
Speaker 5: Lions?
Speaker 3: Yeah? I agree?
Speaker 2: Show them Pope. Do you think Jake Paul is going to knock Mike Tyson out Friday night?
Speaker 1: Oh?
Speaker 3: Joe, what you think?
Speaker 1: Oh?
Speaker 3: You know he made.
Speaker 6: It's all gonna come down the conditioning though, obviously it's too many rounds, and what Jake is gonna have to do.
Speaker 5: You're gonna have You got to move, You got to be on your bicycle.
Speaker 3: You gotta try to get him late to get him to the lake.
Speaker 6: You gotta you gotta get him, got to get him into deep waters. If you give Jake and get him into deep orters around six, seven and eight, yeah he'll he'll he'll have some success.
Speaker 5: But damn them. Two minutes is real short.
Speaker 6: And Tyson, even though he has imported in a very long time, the training that he's done, if his conditioning is up the par he will be fine because he's only doing too many rounds.
Speaker 5: Yes, boy, he can get scary. On I'm scared of Jake. Honestly, I'm just gonna be honest, I'm scared of Jake.
Speaker 6: In the first three rounds, they get the round four, Eh, everything kind of evens out, but the first three.
Speaker 2: Man, look here, todj Witz said, Tyson's gonna be breathing harder than Uncle On I g live.
Speaker 3: Man, there you go, man, get off my computer.
Speaker 2: Aaron Oa says, what's the best boxing match, best boxing match we've never got to see. What's the biggest match that we got too late? Well, the biggest match we got too late was packy Al Mayweather, who everybody wanted to see that fight five years sooner than what we got it.
Speaker 6: I think the results still would have been the saying, the results still would have been the same, even if we got a younger a younger a younger Pakia. Even if we got a younger Mayweather and they did fight, it would still be the same stylesman fights. And at that time, Floyd would still be pak Yaou, even though pak Yao would have been a great fighter for him, who is very unorthodox.
Speaker 5: Punch is coming in bunches coming. You don't know when it's coming.
Speaker 3: His his his timing and.
Speaker 5: Rhythm was always off. But and it wouldn't have been no different.
Speaker 2: Uh.
Speaker 3: Back in Chris uncan Ocho.
Speaker 2: Would you rather coach a team with limited talent that discipline or a team full of talent with no discipline love.
Speaker 3: The show, That's a one. I don't want to coach anybody.
Speaker 2: With all that being said, I'd rather have a team that's not his skill but disciplined, Because undisciplined team will get your.
Speaker 5: Beat, would be Yeah, probably probably saying.
Speaker 2: Because they're gonna do dumb things in the most inopportune time. Yeah, they're gonna committal file, they're gonna jump off side, They're gonna do something to get you beat, right, Aaron Jones, Can white men play DV now? You think, just like, just like the black QB, the best sport in the world always proves itself. Yeah, But it wasn't that we didn't give They didn't give white corners an opportunity.
Speaker 3: They just didn't play the position.
Speaker 2: Yeah, black quarterbacks played the quarterback in college, and they denied them the opportunity to play.
Speaker 3: They moved them the running back, and they moved.
Speaker 2: The receivers that's two different things, right, There's not a lot of guys with the whole White guys for the most part, didn't have a whole lot of fast twitch fiber.
Speaker 6: It is.
Speaker 2: That's why you see more sprinters that are black than white. That doesn't mean that they're they're not fast white guys.
Speaker 5: Sure they are, Oh yeah, absolutely, but.
Speaker 2: The numbers say black guys the way they're to have the fast twitch right type. Man Jay Dove actor, Would you guys be open the power slap match against each other to raise money? Hell?
Speaker 6: Now?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 3: What come on?
Speaker 6: Unh that's power slap on your I mean, I'm gonna do you like they did Old Boy and Baby.
Speaker 5: Wait for your chin up. No, yeah, because you do. You can slay. You can slap me all day.
Speaker 2: I tell you what, I tell you what if if? If I'll tell you what, I'm gonna put you in it. I'm gonna let you come in the house and I ain't gonna be here. I'm just gonna let you walk in the house and I'm gonna have tightness and I'm gonna have tightness walking around.
Speaker 3: If you come out unscanned, we could do the match.
Speaker 5: Man, man, I whop tightest ass boy, what you think?
Speaker 3: What you think? Jordan?
Speaker 5: Hey man, I man, I tackle tightest man.
Speaker 3: We'll be in that.
Speaker 5: And hey, tightest, how much.
Speaker 3: You weigh one seventy three?
Speaker 5: Oh yeah, I'm a body man, I'm a soup flag. I'm man, I'm gonna do the rocks, Titus Man.
Speaker 3: Okay, Tony Brown Junior said, what's good? Fellas?
Speaker 2: Tell Ash we need her back in the background, laugh as a ring toe. Uh no, Teddy Bear, they're bad tonight. It's way way past their bedtime. And guess what we finished on time? Thank you guys for joining us for another episode of Nightcap. The Eagles beat the Commanders twenty six eighteen. Say Kwan Barkley had one hundred and forty six yards rushing two touchdowns. Jayla Hurst runs for another as they dominate the fourth quarter and they win the ball game twenty six eighteen. Thank you for joining us for another episode of Nightcap. I am your favorite NK Shining Shark. He's your favorite. Number eighty five, Liberty City's own Benga Ring of Fame honoree the Pro Bowl of the All Pro that's Chad o Cho Senko Johnson.
Speaker 3: Just o yo, Please make sure you hit that button.
Speaker 2: Please make sure you hit that light button and go subscribe to the Nightcap podcast feed wherever you get your podcast from. Every subscriber counts, and thank you guys for counting. Thank you guys for your support and loyalty over the first year and a half. Make sure you check out Shape by Laportier. We have an abundance and stop. We stocked up for the holidays, and if you can't find it in a city or state near you, you can order and we'll make sure you have it in time for Thanksgiving, Christmas or New Year's. Celebrate Shape responsibly, Please drink responsibly. Make sure you go follow my media company page on all these platforms that Shayshape Media and my clothing company eighty four with eighty four being spelled out. We dropped a couple of weeks ago. I was held when I was well t shirts, I'll Lie for You before I Lie to you, black nightcap hoodies and by popular man Stay with Me Now is also in a hoodie form, and of course our best sellers the unkin Oho t's which all these right here, and we got requests to do it in black and so now we've listed the Black Unk and Oho T's teas on our site. Quantities are limited, please make sure you grab yours. Wile supplies land Again. The Eagles beat the Commanders twenty six eighteen sa Quon. Two of those touches had two touchdowns one hundred and forty six plus yards almost two hundred yards from scrimmage as they won their sixth straight game take over the come take a commanding lead in the NFC East by the score of twenty eight twenty six eighteen.
Speaker 3: I'm un he's oh choke. We'll see you Saturday.
Speaker 5: I love you, guys,