Speaker 1: Welcome his suckers.
Speaker 2: Everyone, You've got a great episode for you Today. We are going to be talking about our most recent trip a little bit. We are going to dive into what it's like to work together.
Speaker 3: Go on work trips together, traveling. Traveling with your partner can be challenging, can be super fun, but can also be challenging. And going on on work trips together is another added layer.
Speaker 2: What do you what's your overall general census on working with me going on work trips with me?
Speaker 4: It's fun?
Speaker 3: No, no, I really, I really do think it's fun. It's usually my work trip and you're shooting it. But this was reversed. This was Dean's work trip that I was shooting, so I'm not really used to that, and I'm not really picky with my shots.
Speaker 4: Dean is super picky with his shots.
Speaker 3: So maybe that's my only issue is that you're just way too hard on me.
Speaker 1: You think I'm picked with my shots?
Speaker 3: Yes, And you're like you want to be in control and doing everything, which is so funny because you always say that about me, that I need to be in control and I can't like of control. But when it comes to shooting, you are a little crazy.
Speaker 1: Wow, dropping the sea word. Just like that.
Speaker 2: We're not even a minute into this podcast. You're already calling me crazy.
Speaker 4: You're just so hard on me. It scares me.
Speaker 2: Well, this is why I don't really care about many things, as you know. But for some reason, when I have an idea of a video or an image in my head, and I'm not allowed to be the one to get the image, it has to look exactly like I imagine it. Otherwise fury and in Maelstrom gets rained down from the skies.
Speaker 3: And with me, I see like a general vision of what I want, and if that vision just falls in this large circle, I'm happy.
Speaker 4: But yours is a very small circle.
Speaker 2: Well, it's going to be great for you because you have a vision and then I film it usually exceed that or and it's better. And I'm not saying that you. I'm not saying that yours isn't. I just have a very particular way that I like things to be.
Speaker 4: Here's my issue.
Speaker 3: I get that, but you have no wiggle room, and I'm like, let me be a little creative.
Speaker 2: I can wiggle you don't.
Speaker 1: It's just hard.
Speaker 2: It's just hard when we have conflicting ideas about certain things.
Speaker 3: So then Dean, we'll just try to take it into his own hands, fly his own drone, crash his drone into a tree.
Speaker 1: That's right, thank you for thank you.
Speaker 2: Two minutes in now we've already called me crazy and outested me for crash.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Well, so let's talk about Oregon real quick.
Speaker 2: Yep, we flew to Oregon with Hyundaiday is great.
Speaker 4: Get more into it. But they're great, we'll.
Speaker 1: Do it now. They they were letting us drive the Hunday Santa Fe around.
Speaker 4: Yep.
Speaker 2: I don't really normally like other cars, Like I like my Toyota, and I like my Subrew and your Tesla's fine. I just kind of get like settled into those cars, you know, and whenever we get like a ans a car, I was kind of like a little underwhelmed.
Speaker 1: But the Santa Fe knocked my socks off.
Speaker 3: Oh my gosh, I don't want to get it away. We are, we're not on the branch shup anymore. But we had some issues that required us to drive here, and they let us keep the Santa Fe for the next couple of days. I really don't know how we're going to give it back.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I really hope we don't have to give it back. But I guess this is not a Honday Santa Fe commercial. This is uh no, this is us but but I guess it. But we did want to say that we did like the Hondai Santa Fe. So if Honday's listening, we would love to just take that Santa Fe home with us.
Speaker 4: We'll just take it off your hands. Yeah.
Speaker 3: But we went to Bend, Oregon and it was our first time in Bend. Oregon is one of my favorite states. It goes Colorado, Hawaii organ from oh top three.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Hawaii is number two though that.
Speaker 4: Was honestly hard to rank between the two.
Speaker 2: I don't know two A and two buy and Oregon. Yeah.
Speaker 3: So about California, No, wow, I know four, that's fourth, okay, But I love Orgon so much. It's one of my favorite states ever. It's so underrated. It's so gorgeous. And it was our first time in Ben because we did the coast, we went north to south, ended up in California and Bend is so cool. I loved it. We stayed at Prasada Ranch. If you have the chance to go to Bend, I want to have my twenty ninth birthday there's it's amazing. They have pigleball courts, tennis courts, horseback riding, golf, They've got a golf course on there. Literally everything you need. And it feels very much like one of my favorite hotels, Klami Goos Ranch in Malibu. You have like your beautiful room and the properties massive and great food, great coffee.
Speaker 4: I love it.
Speaker 2: I liked it as well. It was hard to be there for work. It works in air, it works.
Speaker 4: You're just dying to golf.
Speaker 2: And the golf course is right there. Do you drive by it every single time you come in and out of the resort?
Speaker 1: Resort?
Speaker 2: It was probably resort? It was a ranch ranch resort? Did drive buy it every single time you come in and every time you leave? And people are out there having a great time, laughing and smiling and giggling, and I'm just driving my little Hyndai Santa fe wishing I could be out there with them laughing and giglin. But yeah, it was a beautiful hotel. We had like this nice little bungalow that we stayed in, and just overall, yeah, Oregon is definitely a top seven state for me.
Speaker 4: Oh seven.
Speaker 2: It's hard I was thinking, and I was thinking in my head while you were ranking yours.
Speaker 4: What is yours?
Speaker 2: It's got to be like Colorado, Montana, Idaho. Siblings are oh yeah or yeah, they live in cool states.
Speaker 4: Okay, I'll accept that. California's a love for you.
Speaker 2: California's on the list. Utah is super high on the list. Love Utah, Arizona. Arizona's probably not even top ten.
Speaker 4: Oh but it's cool state.
Speaker 1: But yeah. So we were there.
Speaker 2: As Kaitlyn kind of alluded to earlier, I was flying my drone while she was driving the car.
Speaker 4: Let's back, Let's go to the alpaca farm first.
Speaker 1: Oh, gotcha.
Speaker 4: So we went to this alpaca farm. We were trying to look it up.
Speaker 3: It's in Twomlow, So if you look up Tomlow Alpaka Farm, I'm sure you can find it. They do outpack of picnics. It was amazing. The all pack has just come right in your face. They're not super cuddly, but you're looking for it.
Speaker 4: Okay.
Speaker 3: Uh, they're not super cuddly, but they will like let you rub their little puffy cheeks and stuff. They're so so cute. I'm kind of bummed because we spent like an hour with the out pacas, and then we saw that there were donkeys, little tiny donkeys that came up to my waist probably, and they are like dogs. They are so cuddly and so sweet, and I wish we spent more time with them. But it was a really really fun little excursion we did. They had great lemonade, little snacks and picnic it was.
Speaker 4: It was so fun. You just get to feed them.
Speaker 3: They're all really loved and taken care of, which I love to see with animals on a farm, you know.
Speaker 1: And expensive.
Speaker 3: Yeah, we learned and there's like how much sixty grand for an outpacka It's crazy.
Speaker 4: I don't know how much donkeys are. But oh they were so cute.
Speaker 3: And Dean left and he's like, I didn't know that I want the donkey, but now I really do.
Speaker 2: I didn't say that. You said that, You said that you want the donkeys.
Speaker 4: Well, of course, but you said that I said.
Speaker 1: The donkeys are okay in my book.
Speaker 4: Oh no, no, you were You're giddy.
Speaker 1: It was not giddy. I would take a mini donkey over in alpaca any day.
Speaker 4: Of the week, totally because they're cuddly.
Speaker 1: Yeah, they were cute.
Speaker 4: They were obsessed with you too.
Speaker 2: Well, I smell like them, that's probably why. Yeah, the outpackas were super cute. Highly recommend going there. Apparently it's like a big part of Bend and Sisters culture. Maybe not maybe not so much Bend, but Sisters at least. So this is like the small town just north of Bend, and they've got alpaca like SIGNI all over the place. They sell alpaca wold socks and underwear.
Speaker 4: And we got an outpack of beanie and Beanies.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so they like their outpackas out there. They're very cute.
Speaker 2: And then yeah, so then we were at this one location getting shot with Hyundai Whole Creek that's right branch, and Caitlin was leaving driving the car, and I was flying the drone to just like some bureau shots and I hit a tree, which I've hit plenty of trees in my life flying that drone. I've been flying that drone for seven years now.
Speaker 3: I was thinking, I don't think that tree was one hundred feet. I think it was like fifty feet.
Speaker 1: Okay, I've did Okay, totally disagree with you.
Speaker 4: No, it was really high. Maybe it was one hundred feet.
Speaker 2: I don't really exactly. You have no idea, and I do, and so I'll take what I say has more truth than what you say.
Speaker 4: It was tall.
Speaker 2: It was at least seven hundred and fifty feet, Okay, it.
Speaker 4: Was one hundred backs.
Speaker 2: And I hit the tree and I knew exactly where it went in, and I was just waiting for it to fall out and never fell out.
Speaker 4: So and we asked for a football to throw the football into the tree.
Speaker 2: But who can throw a football one hundred feet in the air? Not me?
Speaker 4: Really sunscreen.
Speaker 1: Okay, so let's think about.
Speaker 2: This for a second from the perspective of like a throwing a football. NFL quarterback can throw football probably like seventy yards, which is two hundred and ten feet. You're telling me that I can't throw football even half as far as an NFL quarterback.
Speaker 3: Well, that's why I was like, there's no way it was one hundred feet, That's what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: It was fifty feet. Do you think I could only even throw a quarter of the distance of an NFL quarterback?
Speaker 4: Okay, it might have.
Speaker 1: Been one undred and fifty feet now that I'm put it into.
Speaker 4: This perspective, But you got all the way up there.
Speaker 1: No, I could only get it up like halfway up the tree.
Speaker 4: That's not good. It also wasn't a football.
Speaker 2: It was sunscreen, yes, But the point is I crashed the drone into the tree, couldn't get it out, and I like thought about calling the fire department, but I didn't want to use resources on that.
Speaker 4: Do you ever consider climbing it?
Speaker 2: There's no yea I did, but there's no branches, like the first branch was fifty feet off the ground or in your case, I guess it might have been ten feet off the ground in your opinion. But no, Yeah, I looked at climbing it and it was impossible. I like read that you could get like people climb trees with like microspikes or something like that, so I could have minbed it.
Speaker 1: But yeah, it was time for a new drone anyways.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and our new drone is great. It's already better, the battery life is longer. Mavig four many four pro many four pro.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but I got the ladies information. Hopefully, if the drone ever falls out.
Speaker 4: So she said, if there's a big enough wind, maybe it'll fall out.
Speaker 1: Hopefully doesn't hit anyone. On the head.
Speaker 3: Yeah, during a wedding. They have a lot of weddings there that would suck.
Speaker 1: That would be really sad.
Speaker 3: Yeah. Also, if you're in Bend, something we didn't do. We were right by it, and I kind of wish we did it. Yeah, it's the last standing blockbuster in the world.
Speaker 2: Yeah, the last blockbuster. They barely sell movies anymore. They just basically sell merch.
Speaker 4: Well it was about renting back in the day.
Speaker 1: They barely rent movies.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I know that, but I'm saying they barely it's just about merch.
Speaker 2: I'm saying they barely rent the movies anymore.
Speaker 1: M hm.
Speaker 4: But that's cool.
Speaker 3: And also that some of the best vintage shopping I've ever seen is in Bend.
Speaker 4: I loved it.
Speaker 1: The one store that we went to.
Speaker 3: Yeah, well, then everyone else's writing about their other stores. But the thing about Bend is their vintage stores are only open from Thursday to Saturday.
Speaker 4: Like what, Yeah, that's kind of a bummer, so lame.
Speaker 3: But we went to Old Boy Vintage and I got some new boots, I got a vest.
Speaker 4: They had great stuff and I got nothing.
Speaker 1: The TJ Max had some good stuff for me.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and then on our way out of the on our way out to head back to Colorado before coming here to nap. But we had about one day to just kick up, pick her feet up, and relax in Colorado. And we're sitting on the runway. Oh, actually, let me just give a quick shout out to the gate agent because she was such.
Speaker 4: A sweet Oh, she was so great.
Speaker 2: She's a sucker, but she's got to be a sucker. She I went up because Kayle and I were sitting apart from each other. I asked if I could sit next to Kaylen and she hands me my ticket and I was like, what, how did you hand me this ticket. I didn't even give you any of my credentials or anything like that. And she goes, I know who you are, so nice already. And then we're up getting lunch. And while we're up getting lunch, she upgrades us to first class.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it was so sweet.
Speaker 2: And then we get on the flight. So we're sitting on the plane and everyone's boarded and loaded up and ready to go, and then all of a sudden there is like a computer error with the airplane, and so we're sitting on the air plane for three hours. Everyone d boards well, not everyone. They give you the option to d board. We're just sitting there deep And this is kind of why that that was such a sweet gesture from the gate agent was because we were sitting.
Speaker 3: For if we were in coach, it's just smaller seats, a little more cramped. We would have gotten off the plane and.
Speaker 2: I would had no snacks and no snacks and I never pay for upgrades. I think it's a waste of money. But if I get upgraded for free, I'll take it all day long.
Speaker 3: Yeah, so we stayed on the plane. It was honestly a nightmare because we're there for an hour and a half. He's like, all right, if you want a D plane, deep plane, but we're taking off today, we're definitely taking off the and the flight attendant kept saying the same thing. So then people like half the plane over half the plane d planes, And then I guess they were like trying to get on other flights, changing their tickets, and they announced that the computer has been fixed, let's all get back on, and people were trickling so slow, like one person every ten minutes.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it was like where did they all go?
Speaker 3: Yeah, So apparently because they tried to get on another flight. They then had to May I nearly rebook every single person at the gate, which took so long.
Speaker 4: Everyone is then forwarded.
Speaker 3: Everyone's in their seats and they say, yeah, sorry, the computer shut down again, and it's an even worse problem than we thought, which is crazy because if it didn't take an hour and a half for them to board, we would have been in the plane.
Speaker 4: We would have been in the air. What would have happened.
Speaker 2: What do you think would have happened if we were in the plane in the air when the computer shut down.
Speaker 1: I don't think so. I think it would have been fine.
Speaker 3: What he said, he was like the first time. He was like, we can't see the radars. We can't see like they.
Speaker 2: Can't see anybody, and they're just flying. They could just go like analog and probably end it safely.
Speaker 4: I'm glad they didn't have to.
Speaker 1: It would have been nice. We could have gotten home and see now.
Speaker 2: I know, but in hindsight, obviously, I don't want to die in a plane crash, so I'm grateful. If there's issues, it really freaked me out.
Speaker 4: You think we would have been fine?
Speaker 1: I think so. Yeah.
Speaker 2: I mean, those pilots are trained to fly airplanes without the computer technology. The computer is like just a bonus. And listen, I have no idea what I'm talking.
Speaker 4: About now, what you've taken like too far.
Speaker 2: Hey, I've got fifteen hours of lessons under my belt, and you know what, didn't use a computer for any of them.
Speaker 1: That might not entirely be true. I'm not sure if that's true or not.
Speaker 2: It's been a while, but yes, But the fact of the matter is we ended up not taking off.
Speaker 3: But it made honestly worked out. Didn't have clothes, so we just drifted and shopped at TJ Max and Target. It all worked out. But because we were flying home to have two nights with Al and then flying up here or down here over here over here, I don't know where we are, and it just didn't really make sense to like go all the way back to Colorado just to come all the way back here to the West coast.
Speaker 4: So it worked out, and we drove our Hondai Santa Fe.
Speaker 2: Honestly, like how kismid is it too? We were only eight hours north working for a car company and like you know, like we could have been working for.
Speaker 4: It could have been in Maryland, like the last one it.
Speaker 2: Could have been like an energy drink company in Montana, you know what I mean, Yeah, which you know is not too far fetched. But the fact that it was like close enough and it was a car company, and everyone at Hunda is so great, and they were like, you're so easy.
Speaker 4: We were like, can we take the car for a couple of days and they were like absolutely.
Speaker 1: Just yeah, just sign this and then you're good.
Speaker 4: They are so great.
Speaker 3: Also, So I drive a Tesla and I love my Tesla, and the reason I got it was because it self drives, and the Hundi's better.
Speaker 4: It's kind of making me mad. It's so much better than the Tesla.
Speaker 2: It's so nice to sit in a car and just like press a couple of buttons and then just relax.
Speaker 3: Because the Tesla is the self driving freaks me out. It's so finicky. If there's if you're on the highway and there's any yellow flashing lights, it freaks out, slams on the brake, super dangerous. So I never use self driving because it's not smart.
Speaker 2: I don't know if it is technically self driving on the Santa Fe yeah, well, or if it's just like lane as cysts.
Speaker 1: But the lanas sist is like really good. So it just does keep you on the lane.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it's technically not self driving, but it was awesome.
Speaker 2: I didn't I mean, I could not touch the seering well for an hour and we would be totally fine. It's not there were times so I like to really test the limits of these things.
Speaker 4: I don't and Kal I like looking.
Speaker 2: Over at Kaylin, like, look, it's turning the wheel by itself, and she's.
Speaker 4: Like stop, I don't trust it. I don't even trust the Tesla.
Speaker 2: And to do that, I know, but it's like, you know, there's so much research and uh innovation in these things that you gotta trust them.
Speaker 1: No, you don't trust.
Speaker 3: They fail all the time, even on airplanes. Okay, no, but the Hyundai. I felt safer in that than self driving in Tesla, which I didn't think would happened.
Speaker 2: But that was our trip to Oregon. So do you like working with me or do you not like working with me?
Speaker 3: I like working when it's my work trip and you're taking photos.
Speaker 1: Why is that.
Speaker 4: Because you put too much pressure on me? I get freaked out.
Speaker 2: I like to I like to deliver a quality product.
Speaker 4: Well, let's see it still hasn't even been.
Speaker 1: Well, that's because someone stole my memory crewd reader, that sucks.
Speaker 3: What do you think about working together? Do you prefer you working or are you taking the photos?
Speaker 1: I prefer taking the photos all the time.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I knew that that was an easy, easy question.
Speaker 2: But then also too, like we were there with adventuring with Nala and Chris and Nala. You've probably seen this person on Instagram or TikTok. She does the Nala stom. She does like the trust falls and he's a great guy. Na is obviously very cute pup. I feel kind of bad because like Nala is not going to help him film anything, so like, at least I have that you there, and you're much more talented than a dog is.
Speaker 4: Thanks you well, but.
Speaker 2: No, I mean it is great that you took to the camera stuff so fast, because it is nice. Yes, I am kind of annoying with like wanting to get the shots set up exactly how I want them, But even if I didn't, you would still do just as good of a job. It's just like different than what I would normally go for. So I do appreciate that you know, I have you there to help me get the shots that I need to get.
Speaker 3: Yeah, for me, I've been on trips many with you and then many with friends, and it's always fun with friends. It's always fun with you no matter what. But it's like, it's fun to go on a trip with your girlfriends, but they don't know how to use my camera, and so I end up with like blurry shots that I just kind of have to use anyway.
Speaker 2: So we've gone on trips with like photographers where you make them use your camera to take a quick picture of you, and even those pictures, you're like, have you ever used.
Speaker 1: The camera before?
Speaker 3: It's it's just us. We just know each other so well. You think we're just that good, you think now. So another part of Bend organ that we loved is the healthy food options and it's honestly mind blowing. We live in Aspen, Ish. We don't live in Aspen. We live in the Aspen.
Speaker 4: Area, Donte. So when I say that we live in the Aspen.
Speaker 3: Area, everyone there is just like outdoorsy, super healthy, and there's no healthy food options like restaurants.
Speaker 2: There's trying to think, I'm honestly just trying to think of one and I can't. No.
Speaker 3: The closest one is a smoothie juice shop in Snow mass or Aspen. It's the same one by the same owner. So it's crazy that there's no healthy food options. Like everything is wings and caesadillas and pizza and Mexican food, and it's just like, come on. So now we went to this amazing spot called Active Culture. Again if you're in band go, it's like they had so many amazing things on the menu.
Speaker 4: The food was delicious.
Speaker 1: Everything was vegan and vegetarian, right, yeah.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I don't think they had any meat.
Speaker 2: I didn't really kept looking for me and I didn't see a single meat item on the menu.
Speaker 4: Vegan.
Speaker 3: I get so excited when they have vegan chili because chili is always like beef.
Speaker 4: And stuff, beef, beef and stuff.
Speaker 3: So now we want to open up like healthy food restaurant in Aspen and be the first.
Speaker 2: Yeah, there's just some issues with that. My father and his wife owns a health food store.
Speaker 4: Health food store different from a restaurant.
Speaker 1: No, I know, I know, but we would.
Speaker 4: Imagine being competitors.
Speaker 2: Well I wouldn't even be competitors, like we would probably source some of our ingredients from them. That'd be odd and they would probably would never deliver on their agreements.
Speaker 3: Well, we've got health grocers in Glenwood, and there's the Whole Foods.
Speaker 4: I guess, yeah, we can make it work.
Speaker 1: But it was a really good restaurant.
Speaker 2: I got the not your mom Is Chili, Not your Mom's nachos, so bestnaches I've ever had.
Speaker 4: Honestly, so good. They had tumeric, and I've never had nachas with tumeric.
Speaker 2: I hit the ass Ebol. I'd love a good ass e bowl. It feels like you're eating ice cream, but it's kind of healthy enough to make you, you know, not feel like a total piece of crap.
Speaker 3: I got way of Speers, which is my favorite breakfast of all time, and Too smoothies because one just wasn't enough.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Kaelin does this all the time. It's probably my biggest pet peeve that you do. She got the smoothie in the restaurant and it was delicious and she loved it. And then as we're leaving, she got one to go and she took three SIPs of it and then drank.
Speaker 1: Half of it and it melted in the car.
Speaker 4: I was so cool.
Speaker 2: Your eyes are bigger than your stomach always.
Speaker 3: But it was so good. It was like the Haley beeber strawberry clay smoothie that you know nothing about.
Speaker 4: A yup, A yep.
Speaker 2: That's my ick with you, all right. I also have another eck for you enough. I went to bring it up with last week on the podcast. What we have a sink or like a faucet in our house in the kitchen, and it like it's one where you can remove from the stand back.
Speaker 1: You put it back like half the time.
Speaker 4: Oh my god.
Speaker 2: And every time I walk in that kitchen, I just see it hanging all freely.
Speaker 4: I start with your ax.
Speaker 1: Yeah, well it's only fair. I give you two.
Speaker 4: Okay.
Speaker 3: You walk out of your clothes and leave them in little piles all around the house. It's just like you evaporated all over the house.
Speaker 2: I thought you liked that. I thought you thought it was cute.
Speaker 4: It's not cute. They're everywhere.
Speaker 3: They're all over the bathroom, they're all over the living room. What are you doing getting naked in the living room sometimes?
Speaker 4: Oh my god.
Speaker 3: And your shoes, you just like walk out of your shoes and they're right in the middle of the walkway.
Speaker 4: So people are tripping all over them.
Speaker 2: Well, what do you want me to take my shoes off? Leave my shoes on, keep my shoes over there.
Speaker 3: I want you to take your shoes off and put them in a respectable place in the house.
Speaker 2: Okay, I can try andrew clothes for you.
Speaker 1: Do I have a travel eck?
Speaker 3: Yeah, you know what it is. You like to get to the airport as it's taking off.
Speaker 2: That's very true.
Speaker 3: And it gives me anxiety. Yeah, so that's my qualm with traveling with you. It was great because I had a work trip and Denver before Bend, and you flew out of Asmen. So you met me in Denver. I got to get to the airport when I wanted to. There is no stress. I get super stress falling with you.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: I don't want to waste my time in an airport, you know. I want to get there as efficiently as possible.
Speaker 4: Here's what I.
Speaker 3: Don't understand is you're going to be sitting on your phone on TikTok at the house or in an airport.
Speaker 4: What's the different.
Speaker 2: Well that when we left for Bend, specifically, it was a very early flight and I was a little hungover, and I knew I could press it because the Aspen airport is very small and I can get there very quickly. Denver Airport, on the other hand, you have to take the tram all the way down it's huge. But Aspen you literally just go through the security and then your gate is right there.
Speaker 4: Still.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 4: Also, you'd never know about parking in Aspen if it's going to be full or not.
Speaker 1: I think this time of the year you can always kind of expect it to be pretty mellow.
Speaker 3: Well, but you don't know that for certain, You're right. So these are other factors that weigh in.
Speaker 4: On my anxiety.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so that's my traveler because I like to get to the airport late.
Speaker 3: Yes, you texted me and you were like, they're boarding. Still haven't made it to the airport.
Speaker 2: That's a big stress here is when you get the we're boarding text and you're still like ten minutes away. Yeah, yeah, crazy, Oh my gosh. And then I went through security and they had to like rescan my bags and they had to like go through it and check it.
Speaker 3: I'm like, well, how does things come up in the airport? And that's why you get there a little bit early.
Speaker 2: There needs to be like one consistent set of rules for the security gates because it's not always the same. Sometimes you're like, oh, you have to take your camera out, Oh you have a Nintendo switch in there that has to come out. You did, like you know, at certain airports it's different, or even like a certain in the same airport, but just like different entrance gates, like every TSA agent is like kind of looking for something different, and so you can never get it right every single time.
Speaker 1: It's frustrating.
Speaker 4: That's just why I got to get there a little bit early.
Speaker 2: I'd really sit on TikTok in my house and sit on TikTok in the airport. But I do see your point, like, if you're just gonna sit on your phone anyways, yeah, I might as well just sit on your phone in the airport. Okay, sorry, I'll do better.
Speaker 3: Thanks, gosh, I'll put the sink thing back on the tuck.
Speaker 1: I'm trying to think of my travel lick for you.
Speaker 4: Now, you have given me two cks, yeah you.
Speaker 1: Buy it, you buy well, you gave me three.
Speaker 4: Clothes and shoes are one, that's.
Speaker 1: Two and then the being late thing.
Speaker 4: My your ick for me is that I get stressed.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's true. Very stressed, and it's like, how can I un stress her? And then I just get mad and then so then I get stressed, and then you get mad at me for getting mad, and it's just a vicious cycle.
Speaker 3: Yeah, traveling to the airport. Once we're on the plane, it's all good. But to the airport, I'm always stressed.
Speaker 2: I will say to your credit, you get over things really quickly.
Speaker 4: Yeah, and you don't.
Speaker 1: I don't. I can't.
Speaker 3: I move on.
Speaker 2: I forget you do, And then that makes me mad too. I'm like, how have you moved on so quickly from this issue that we're just arguing about?
Speaker 3: Because I'm stressed? Gett into airport? We've made it to the plane, forgot, and I'm.
Speaker 1: Still just brooding.
Speaker 2: And then Kaitlyn gets upgraded at first class and I'm back in the way back in the middle Sea, just brooding.
Speaker 4: Yeah, you should travel more to get upgraded more.
Speaker 2: Oh gosh, it's so frustrating that they not being upgraded. Thanks frustrating. Yeah, yeah, but there's anything else you want to talk about before we say goodbye?
Speaker 3: I think I'm all set with that. Got your X out, got your anger out.
Speaker 2: No anger, you just there's brooding.
Speaker 3: Honestly, when people talk about X from their husband, I like picture those tiktoks where they're swimming and you like see them, have you seen?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 3: And he just looks funny swimming underwater and like things that like are actually cringey. But this itch doesn't feel that bad to me? Which one your X for me?
Speaker 4: Oh? It don't make me feel like, oh sad, you don't.
Speaker 2: Really have any X. Great was me throwing a some hand lotion into a tree and Nick, No.
Speaker 3: You are actually looking like an athlete doing it, as.
Speaker 1: If I'm not an athlete.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but I think most men would give me the ick throwing a bottle of sunscreen had one hundred foot tree.
Speaker 4: But you did it. You looked good doing it.
Speaker 1: That's good.
Speaker 2: No, No like physical X No never. What about when you can hear me pooping or something?
Speaker 4: Yeah, there we go. That's the one.
Speaker 2: Nailed it all right, that's gonna do it for this week's episode. Be sure to tune in next episode, or maybe sucks just a little bit less