Speaker 1: Welcome to another episode of The Locker Room. It is episode three, a brand new show. If you are watching right now or listening on audio, make sure you are subscribed. But the biggest thing I need from you guys, leave comments throughout the episode. Share it with your friends. If you're for the boys, be one of the boys and tell your boys what we have on the docket. Again, I already talked about subscribing. We get into that abysmal calling performance by the Eagles coaching staff and there in their recent Monday night football game, Tua he has another concussion. How are the Dolphins gonna pivot? And also when we get into college Michigan hosts usc, Nebraska host Illinois, and what you can look forward to in this show. Our first half of the show is going to be centric all around NFL. We break down Thursday Night football, our games of the week, we talk about a ballsy pick, who's an underdog that can win the money line, and we hit rapid fire. And then in the back half of the show, we will be doing college football, so our trophy games of the week. You already know Minzellnoy Nebraska, we have tear talk, we have a ballsy pick and we have rapid fire and ending it all with our fans calling segment. I hope you guys love this episode. If you're for the Boys and you love football, you will love this show again subscribely comments. Let's go all right, Welcome to the Locker Room. Delaney Walker had an abysmal week. We'll get into that here in a second. First, this episode is brought to you. The Locker Room is presented by Fireball Whiskey. Fireball is the perfect shot for game day, whether you're buying those sneaky little shooters before going into the stadium or going big with the fireball keke for your tailgate. Whether it's a pregame shot in the tailgate lot or a celebratory touchdown shot at the bar. No matter what, it's guaranteed to ignite your game day. Drink some Fireball, Drink safely, responsibly, any bro Yo. Sorry to hear about Diddy man.
Speaker 2: I think it was that whole week. Man just set me, set me back, you know, saying Diddy get shackled up, me getting knocked down.
Speaker 3: You used to have a poster him in your locker room. He was telling in your bedroom.
Speaker 2: Grown Never that never, that never that never that.
Speaker 3: You love shake your tail fair that I've.
Speaker 2: Never heard it. I've never heard it, but you know a lot about it. So you know explained how that song though.
Speaker 1: No, that ship at number one, that that that stuff.
Speaker 2: Is wild, that's wild.
Speaker 1: I acctually came across a video yesterday. Accident came across a video. Apparently it was the voices of him and Meek Mill, and it's some of the most disturbing you've ever heard in your life. I had to take it. I had to put in my group chat to let everybody else at the same price that I did.
Speaker 2: I hate to hear that Mike Mills, you know, shout out make males. I hate to hear that.
Speaker 1: Boys Nate Gary he played for you met Nate when he was the uh Spring touring the brass. Yeah, but uh he played for Philly when they won the Super Bowl.
Speaker 2: You know, they had me big performed.
Speaker 1: So when I dropped the chat, I was like, man, gee, you partied with him?
Speaker 2: Like, how was it?
Speaker 1: He said, I can't confirm nor deny it. Thats allegations.
Speaker 2: What about the loub how many? How much do you got lube at the crib? You keep blue? But I know you're freaking I don't. I don't keep blue, I don't need it.
Speaker 1: Is this a?
Speaker 3: Is this nightcap? Are we doing nightcap right now?
Speaker 2: This is a?
Speaker 1: Yeah? Hey Shannon Sharp. We didn't even talk about that on Busting with the Boys. Neither is Shannon Sharp Sharp?
Speaker 2: Last week the video the uh the accidentally filmed or my take is this he did it?
Speaker 3: He just you don't accidentally get on the live.
Speaker 2: He lied, but he tried to say he was hacked, but then he came out was like.
Speaker 1: Said he wasn't hacked, but he was saying how he thro his phone down. He doesn't know how all that stuff works. It was an accident. I personally don't believe it.
Speaker 2: So I'm calling bully, you throw your phone and it accidentally going live.
Speaker 1: I think he's got like he's obviously had a lot of gay allegations.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so he had to let everybody.
Speaker 1: So I feel like, yeah, I don't know what the place. But what's even more wild is it feels like it's just it was just like a far the wind. It was a couple of days of it last week, but nothing's nothing.
Speaker 2: It's like no one's even talking about it at all. I mean, but Chad killed me because he said, I'm glad it wasn't a.
Speaker 1: What do he say, Uh a Michelle, not a Michael.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, I got I started dying, I started doing and I'm like, yo, that's never a Michael. Never a Michael.
Speaker 1: Yeah yeah, never what he said? You know how they got to you know, players, they got to ice their knees.
Speaker 2: And stuff like, oh yeah, he says she had the ice with this look.
Speaker 1: He pulls down the glass.
Speaker 2: I said, Uh, okay, all right, let's talk football.
Speaker 1: We got a let's talk Let's talk football, dude. Let's start and talk about what you're seeing happening in Tennessee. Like, are you hitting the panic button? The good thing with the Titans is three teams are zero and two.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so you're fine.
Speaker 1: Fortunately, you're fine.
Speaker 2: Yeah, we're good. Right now, what are you.
Speaker 3: Seeing in Uh do you feel like in Tennessee?
Speaker 2: I feel like they're not hitting the panic button? Are you hitting the panic No, I'm definitely not. Our defense is outstanding. We have probably one of the best defense in the league right now. Offense again, offense. The only reason why I'm not hitting the panic money because you see sprits of them making plays, them being able to move the ball. It is just we gotta take care of it. Got to take care of it. And when I say we gotta take care of it, I'm talking to one person, right, Yeah.
Speaker 1: What if you're in the locker room, like what are you saying anything? Uh to Willie Mayo.
Speaker 2: I'm just like, be yourself, be you don't worry about the noise outside. You gotta play this game, but you gotta protect us because the quarterback is the key. The quarterback is the key. All I'm gonna tell him is, look, this is yo. This is your job to lose. If you keep doing this, you're gonna lose it. And we need you out there because you the best thing we got on this team.
Speaker 3: Yeah, because they can move the ball. People are talking about like the.
Speaker 1: Titans suck and YadA YadA, Yada's calling for will and like, to me, it's truly h just a young quarterback learning to play within himself but not do too much within himself, like being these little Superman style. He's trying to be a superhero out there versus bro. I know you don't want to go down. Yeah, but we got three points on the board.
Speaker 2: Take the sack.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you take the sack.
Speaker 3: You don't switch the momentum like in the block punts.
Speaker 1: Bro, you.
Speaker 2: That right there, the block punts four man bots. I know, but he did. If you watch the replay, he studied him because he he came at him. He faked like he was about the block right right.
Speaker 1: But that you know, bro, that's a that's a veteran move.
Speaker 2: That's a veteran move. That is a veteran move. He he gave that. Boy, he said, I'm gonna have to block you, dude, try to release. Oh okay for.
Speaker 1: Yeah, So de Landy's talking about to like, say you have a younger guy at the wing or somebody who hasn't necessarily played the wing on punt team. A vet move knowing that you're probably going to get blocked is flash your hands at them. Flash your hands at them like you're gonna block them, and then take off to go block it because somebody who if you're on the punt team and you see a four or five six man, you know it's not a rush. You're expecting a block, you're expecting a return. So you're anxious. You're excited to get out and start covering the field. So when you take your set and you see somebody flash their hands at you like they're gonna stand you up to shield.
Speaker 2: Run with you, you're.
Speaker 1: Ready to get out so that way you don't get hemmed up. So what the rusher did is he comes, he flashed his hands and then he takes off on the up and under because oh boy, I think it was Chestnut was ready to get he took off. Yeah, he took because you're gonna lose your tackle because your tackles going into down so he can come out. But that's like the number one thing number one do on punt team. Number one is get a block, but get beat on an up and under.
Speaker 2: And under four man rush, not even a four man rush.
Speaker 1: Just because the the fifth guy was just kind of you know, yeah, he was just he was just kind of standing there.
Speaker 2: He was standing back to wait for the pp to come out.
Speaker 4: But the thing is it's the second time and second week roll crucial and all the ship that Ackerman got last year he's got throughout the years, and he didn't have none of that.
Speaker 2: Really. He had probably one block punt that yeah, ultimately ultimately hurt our kicker. But at the end of the day. This is the early. This is early. Everybody in the mindset is like, we can block a punt. Now gets the Titans, right, we get block a punt, then go go out there and try to block a punt every time.
Speaker 1: And everybody who's watching the tape like it's thirty six, they're gonna be going after you.
Speaker 2: Yeah, we're going to the left side.
Speaker 1: Yeah, every every time, every time, even if you get a single block, here's how you can beat it. Yeah, you're gonna have to sit in there now like extra.
Speaker 2: He may not be out there next week.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's what I was kind of saying. I'll bust with the boys too, Like that's a that's an offense where you depending on where you're.
Speaker 2: At on the depth chart. Yeah, you could be cut, you could be going. I mean he could be Wait. He the third running back though, so.
Speaker 1: I don't know how how much he's implemented into the offer he had, But I know I had a cat linebacker at Washington. We played New York on the Giants on Thursday night. He just got his first shot, so we did walk throughs all week, so he never really even got a rep at the wing like a real one. Yeah, and I saw somebody get their first opportunity to wing up and under, they get beat on up and under, they get their show on the door the next day.
Speaker 2: You know how nervous you are out there, you on the island pretty much that wing player you on the island. He was going against a stud though. This guy that blocked the punt just ain't no average dude. He like a special team guy.
Speaker 1: Like as they in their best ones out there on the.
Speaker 2: Edge, go get one. Yeah, yeah that. I don't think they're done. I just think it's some some mistakes were made, but the guys are playing good football. They just it's that second half. Usually, you know, playing with the Titans and playing against the Titans, our second usually the second half is our best quarters. But for some reason this year it ain't been our best quarters. And they're starting to show, you know, and teams are starting to see that, like, let's get to second half, we start getting things moving. I feel like Aaron Rodgers, they had Aaron Rodgers in the box. I really felt like he did. He made what two good plays, two throws that put them in, put them in the game. But other than that, we killed ourselves again. The Titans killed theirself again. And I'm not pushing the panic button. I think Will just got to understand protected. This ain't This ain't college where you you got away with those things, you know, being able to jump skip jump and throw the ball or pitch it and someone catch it. The NFL is just way more talented. You're just not gonna be able to get away with those, So protect the ball, my guy. You know we still got faith in you.
Speaker 1: What do you think about out in Miami to shit another concussion?
Speaker 2: I mean, gosh, he just got paid too, So what's that gonna look like? If he do retire, do he give do he have to give that money back? Because I think that's the I think that's the only thing that's keeping him not retiring.
Speaker 1: Is the money part.
Speaker 2: Is the money part.
Speaker 1: You think he wants to retire?
Speaker 2: I think he has to.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's a tough.
Speaker 2: How many concussions have he had that we know of that took him out the game.
Speaker 1: And the way he like looks like.
Speaker 2: Look every time he gets hit?
Speaker 1: Yeah, I know, I'm thinking of at least he's had what three of.
Speaker 2: Those three I would say three, y'all say three? Four?
Speaker 3: He's had four? Damn Yeah, it doesn't look good.
Speaker 2: It don't look good like I hate to say this, but did you see the meme.
Speaker 1: I hate to say this, but yaw, the mean.
Speaker 5: Radio you don't retire, you don't retire gonna be looking like this at practice and they had radio going through the ropes.
Speaker 2: I said, stop, fine, why why are we gonna do this? Yeah? That was I don't mean to laugh on that because it's a serious, but I'm not.
Speaker 1: At serious.
Speaker 2: You never know what I'm gonna say. No, he needs to damn man, I feel bad because I was up on you know how I felt about to it last year. He was killing me. Yeah, he was killing me on I had.
Speaker 1: A bean jack. I had him working but who they played the bill the bills. I had him working of bills last week.
Speaker 2: I wast wrong, I mean wrong, and now he you know, I hate to say it, man, the dude, gosh. He and then they went and got a Oh buddy Tyler Huntley, Tyler hunter if he come in there and and get loose, they to it. I don't know, but I mean they just paid him.
Speaker 1: So I think two retires. I think he might have to pay back some, but they're gonna I think they'll do right by him too, because I feel like you've seen that. I want to say they might have done right by Keithley. They didn't do right by Andrew Luck. I don't think No, they did Andrew. They paying Andrew Luck the whole time. You know what. They didn't do right by Calvin Johnson.
Speaker 2: They didn't he left ear They didn't do him right.
Speaker 1: How they How did Patrick Willis when he retired?
Speaker 2: They took care of Patrick.
Speaker 1: It took Patrick come on. And so what I'm saying, I think it kind of just depends. I mean something like that and that, Like you know, he.
Speaker 2: Keep his sign, his bone, he keep his sign, his bonus. They take everything else away from They may even make him pas just a little bit back. He ain't play. He is the third game.
Speaker 1: They're gonna need something back.
Speaker 2: They got, They're gonna get something back, like, Bro, you can't go out there. I mean, damn. I thought they taught him how to slide in the fall.
Speaker 3: He took karate classes too on how to fall down.
Speaker 6: Yeah, then he gets they.
Speaker 2: Gonna say he can play. This is the NFL. Those doctors is right at check. Hey you can play.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's gonna become a.
Speaker 1: Very lawful thing.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's gonna be a lawsul if he does.
Speaker 3: He's gonna be waiting for them to force him out.
Speaker 1: Yeah, they're gonna say, hey this doctor, our doctor here said you can play.
Speaker 2: Yep, he gonna go see another doctor. That's gonna be like.
Speaker 3: Yeah, they'll get a second opinion.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: I think that's a tough decision for him. Honestly, it's sad to see him go out like that. And if he's forced to play, and even though they know he's can cush him prone.
Speaker 1: Well, I think if his entire camp too, is like, hey, if he doesn't want to play, it's not the best decision to play. He probably won't go back out there again.
Speaker 2: But I do.
Speaker 1: I'm just bummed because you know, he loves playing football. Have to your hand kind of gets forced to think of the bigger picture because there is I mean, there is life after football.
Speaker 2: I mean yeah, definitely. I mean what did he he went to Alabama? Right, Yeah, I mean they just get they just get those dudes masters no offense, my guy, they getting after he should be able to get a coaching job at Alabama.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you get money, you don't have to been on back he should be straight.
Speaker 2: Yeah, he should be straight. I mean especially if we go back to Hawaii. Yeah, he'd be great, he'd be all right.
Speaker 1: Let's get into Thursday night football. You got Patriots at the Jets, Jets favored by six and a half.
Speaker 3: The over under is thirty eight and a half.
Speaker 2: You know we're I'm going I do Patriots, son, I'm taking the Patriots to beat the Jets. Bee. You think they're gonna beat the Jet They gonna beat the Jets, Well, I'm gonna take the spread, but you're.
Speaker 1: Gonna take the six and a half.
Speaker 2: I would take it.
Speaker 1: It is a big line.
Speaker 2: Yeah, i would take the six and a half. But I'm happy with I think the Patriots with coach Mayo, is doing with those boys. I feel like they all buying in to them. They barely lost to the Seahawks, went to overtime, lost twenty three to twenty. I just think those guys is getting it. They started to getting the Jets. Everyone talk about their defense, but I feel like the Titans really beat theyself. I don't feel like they defense had anything to do with beating the Titans. And I feel like the Patriots gonna go up and go up there and whoop on the Jets straight up.
Speaker 1: I don't know. I like, I think the points are high, so I feel like I'm leaning Patriots plus six and a half. The Patriots, to me, bro like one thing they are gonna do because coach meyo he comes obviously played for Belichick. But they're gonna take away their number one weapon. They're going to try to figure out how you eliminate Garrett Wilson. But you got a problem with both Garrett Wilson and Breesehall. Jets did take a step the right way against the Titans last week compared to compared to how they played in Week one.
Speaker 2: True, very true, very true.
Speaker 1: And the Patriots don't have a d line that Tennessee like what the Patriots do. What the Patriots want to do Wilson. They're not buying into Drake May with the Jacobi out there is you want to play good defense, good special teams, you want to run the football. But this team, like they had six three and outs against Seattle. I think the Jets being at home too is going to obviously be an advantage. Like getting back there and playing at home. I think I'm gonna go Jets. Man's Jets mind and six and a half, because again, I just feel like the Patriots, like you know, they've had a little success to open the season, like everybody basically counted them out to be like a two to four win team, so very well could still be. But I think they came out. They win a game against the Bengals and struggle against the Seattle Seahawks even though that was a close game. Seattle flew all the way across the country and still pull out a w. But I just think, like if you can't throw the football, and you can't, you know, you just all the Jets really have to do is take away the run game. They have a defense is talented enough to do that. I just I think being at home, they'll cover six and a half.
Speaker 2: I just feel like Hanter Henry gonna have a game against the Jets that justs ain't known for stopping tight end, so we won't see how.
Speaker 1: They Quincy Williams, bro CJ. Moses, who is fifty to fifty on playing he kind of.
Speaker 2: Got hurt less, Yeah he did.
Speaker 1: All right, Let's go get to our games. A Week presented by Georgia Boot is back with the Boys. Georgia Butt America's hardest working boot designed for the hardest jobs. All they comfort keeps your feet comfortable on long work days, durable construction, last through heavy use in tough conditions. Trusted by hard working professionals. Step into ultimate comfort with Georgia Boots, America's hardest working boots. Use code busting to get twenty percent off at checkout and experience the durability and comfort trusted by hard working professionals across the country. Head the georgiaboot dot com now, but then boots go. Oh you put them up in the locker.
Speaker 2: Georgia Boots baby, Oh behind de Laney.
Speaker 1: You see them. They made some customers.
Speaker 2: Yeah nice, I know you rocked them. Yeah, I walked. I rocked them on the farm for sure.
Speaker 1: You wear your boots. You wear your boots on the outside of your jeans, right.
Speaker 2: No, hell no, you do that.
Speaker 1: No, you know I did at one point.
Speaker 2: I see now, Hey, you know what I'm saying. That's you need. You gotta be able to listen to everything.
Speaker 1: Especially I'm more thinking about you setting up your phone and taking a walk with the song.
Speaker 2: Though, Yeah, that was you know, that was sometok.
Speaker 5: The clip I had to do the TikTok had to hit it with the TikTok.
Speaker 2: You act like the phone was just there.
Speaker 1: What is your what is your game of the week this week?
Speaker 2: My game of the week is gonna be, uh, the Broncos at the Buccaneers. I'm taking the Buccaneers. Man. Now, Baker Mayfield looking good, he got that win over the Lions. You got Mike Evans who is just like fine wine, he gets better at time, you know what I'm saying. And then Chris Godwin. Just I think those two and those three together making plays, being able to move the ball. Man, I just don't think the Broncos got a chance. I know you like your boy over there at quarterback with the Bronco He'll.
Speaker 1: Eventually come around. But he is struggling. He's going to continue to struggle, but he's not struggling in a way that like in my opinion, Caleb Williams is struggling, you know what I mean. Yeah, Like the Broncos in my opinion, don't have like the offensive talent that the Bears that the Bears kind of have sround.
Speaker 2: No, I'll give you that, I'll give you that, but they still the Bears. So yeah, problem.
Speaker 1: I like the Broncos defense. I think they'll get better as the season goes on. I feel like they're kind off to a slower start. But I agree with you on the Bucks.
Speaker 2: They look good, look good.
Speaker 1: And when your quarterback when the team is back in your quarterback, when your quarterback is playing, when he's out there putting his shoulder into people, when he's talking shit, he's got a swagger about him. He gets himself out of bad situations. When he's moving around in the pocket, his eyes are downfield. He knows when the tucking run it and the sideline rallies around him.
Speaker 3: Like you know that feeling when that's happening.
Speaker 1: It's a great feeling.
Speaker 3: Great And having hosting Denver at home, I'm with you. I think they cover that game. And I'm big on the Bucks.
Speaker 2: Bro.
Speaker 3: You think they're one of the best teams in the league.
Speaker 2: It may be he looking like his old self back in his college days, like being able to do all the stuff he's doing and motivating that city.
Speaker 3: He got that swagger by like he's ready to run from the cops again.
Speaker 2: Bro. Yeah, yeah, definitely definitely take a bump for sure.
Speaker 3: Packers Titans. That is my game of the week.
Speaker 2: Who you got We'll get to it. Okay, we'll get to it.
Speaker 1: The league willis revenge game? League, willis revenge game?
Speaker 2: Wait first before you get on that. How you think the ownership gonna feel if that man come in here and take it up?
Speaker 1: Ownership's tight, ownerships. We already had our boy Jack, our social media producer, he sat on busting with the boys that he will kill himself ifs in and beats the Titans in Tennessee.
Speaker 3: And we we also had him shake on it.
Speaker 2: Don't kill yourself. I don't think it's gonna happen, but don't.
Speaker 3: But I do think it's like every game means.
Speaker 2: Something, right, Yeah, I know it's on his mind.
Speaker 1: You know, Malik is ready to come in here and play his best ball.
Speaker 2: He got the game ball last week, right because Yeah, but that game ball was more like, hey, thank god you didn't make any mistakes. Yeah. Three weeks the ball like what he had one hundred and thirty six yards?
Speaker 3: Yeah yeah, I mean good little passer rating.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I know.
Speaker 1: I think it's going to come down to which Again, it's been the story of the week for the Tits in these first two weeks, but can they take care of the football.
Speaker 2: That's it.
Speaker 1: All they have to do. The two team keys for the Tennessee Titans this week is take care of the football and stop Josh Jacobs. Josh touched the rock over thirty times. He's gonna have to again this week. Like of course Malik did. He operated in a very simple a We're gonna call a simple game. We're gonna let you play as fast as you can. We're gonna try to take care of the football. We're gonna keep it on the ground. We need to lean on the line of scrimmage and not allow them to make us win with Malik Willis. But the entire key to the Titans is like, hey, make Malik Willis beatus. All we gotta do is stop Josh Shacobs or his legs fresh enough to come in two weeks in a row and touch the rock again thirty times. Because that's what the Packers have to do. I mean, they had Malik played a sound game within the game plan that he had. Josh Jacobs played well. The Packers had the ball forty minutes time of possession against the Colts and only put up sixteen points. It was only sixteen to ten and the Packers forced three turnovers. They're like plus four in turnover margin this year. So legitimately, if the Titans can take care of the football and stop Josh Jacobs, they win this game easily.
Speaker 2: I mean, if don't be slacks on them. They on the defense. For the Packers, they got DB's linebackers, d Lin.
Speaker 1: Right, they got some cats. I mean again, they forced turnovers. They force like, I want to say, five interceptions and a fumble this year. Already.
Speaker 3: They got a team that can force turnovers.
Speaker 2: Trust me, I know.
Speaker 1: It's all about taking care of the football. So I like the Titans. I like Titans. I like Titans minus three at home for the Packers that they cannot let Malik Wills even a flour. You know, he's got a chip on his shoulder anytime he comes to the sign he wants to win against the teams where he worked for.
Speaker 2: Of course, they both it's two people that's over there that got a chip on their shoulder right now, and it's here in Tennessee.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and he's gonna know how to motivate the leak a little bit more with that because they've both been here.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and that's why he got them who you got. I'm not touching this game. You don't believe in the Titans. I'm just not touching this game until what until you see them take care of thee. I think Will is gonna be just fine. Bro.
Speaker 1: Again, everybody's everybody wants to burn the place down on They move the ball offensively, They can move the ball.
Speaker 3: Calvin really looks good. They can run the rock a little bit.
Speaker 1: They have a young offensive line that's struggling a little bit right now, but coach Callahan is an elite offensive line coach. They will get better and progress as the year goes on. I just don't think it's time to hit the panic button because fortunately then at the AFC, South.
Speaker 2: Is pretty Yeah, it's open wide. I just I'm just the guys we play boy. He just played terrible last week. He dropped, He had a couple of drops. We only got Calvin. Calvin right now is the guy we gotta trust on. I don't know what's going on with d Hop. He may still be hurt and just them lingering injuries is keeping them from performing on his on the field, but it's it's actually, uh, Calvin is our guy. You know what? I mean, we gotta get him the ball. You see what they did when they gave him the ball. He got his zone. But I'm just gonna stay away from this game. I just want to I'm await and see what they do and go from there.
Speaker 1: So all right, let's get you our Fireball Ballsy Pick of the Week presented by Fireball. So many things make football great, but you know what the best thing is, and that's kicking the living shit out of your rival. There's absolutely no better feeling as an athlete or a fan. And this week we've got an incredible matchup Texans at the Vikings that will be involved in my Ballsy pick, and Fireball Whiskey is here to give you the spark tognite that rivalry all season long. Grab your football buddy by around and rig nite the rivalry flame. Hey, before we hit it, would you like to?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Yeah, let's get it. I need a week off.
Speaker 2: Yeah, man, this is the put me in a slummer.
Speaker 3: He was our guy last year with the tweets.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, all right, I'm going balls pick. I alluded to it in the ad read you got Texans our favorite minus two and a half at the Vikings. The over unders forty six.
Speaker 3: I like the Vikings to win this game, Bro. I mean they're running. They rained the football.
Speaker 1: Well against a tough forty nine ers defense. Their old line is moving the line of scrimmage. If you watch the game, they're moving the line of scrimmage. They're not only protecting Sam Donald, but Sam looks like a guy back there in the pocket. He's moving, he's got his feet set. There's zero nerves with him. He's very poised. The bomb that justin Jefferson last year and again. They can run the ball. They ran it last week nineteen times for you know, over for one hundred and ten plus. Like O'Connell coach Phillips. They're doing some things with this offense. They got something going and it sounds it looks like they really wholeheartedly believe in Sam Donald. He looks good, Bro. In the defense. Even though the forty nine ers moved the ball, they just made very you know, they just they lost when they took a risk.
Speaker 3: They went forward on fourth down three times.
Speaker 1: They got it the very first time, they didn't get it the second two times. I believe they had a block punt. Did the Niners have a block punt? I could be wrong on that. I could be wrong on that.
Speaker 2: You know, the forty nine ers had one in Minnesota in about four years though.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, yeah. They had a block punt, a block punt that ended up three points for the for the Vikings. A bad interception. Brock just looked down the look down the pipe on somebody the entire play through a bad interception that turned into seven points for the Vikings, even though they were moving the ball, like the forty nine Ers have a very good offense that they're gonna move it on you no matter what. But when it came time to show up, the Vikings defense showed up, yeah, when they needed to. So, man, I like the Vikings. I like the Vikings a lot. I think the Texans. They didn't necessarily they look solid, but they don't look as good as they should be looking against teams like the Bears, uh, Indianapolis, Indianapolis the week before. So I'm going Vikings. Man, I like them as as dogs right now. I like them to win outright, moneyline.
Speaker 2: What's the uh? What's the spread on that game? Two and a half, two and a half. I'll take the Vikings. Bama take the spread, though, that's fine.
Speaker 1: I mean, it's my ballsy picking, doesn't years. I mean, my ballsy Pikets are winning this game.
Speaker 2: I feel that. I like that game though. I like I like what you're saying because Minnesota look good. Beating him for a Niner team looks good. I like it, all right, what's your boss? Pick my balls? He pick is going to be the Chargers versus the Steelers, and I'm going Chargers. And the reason why I'm going Chargers because you know I'm Jim Harball fan, love Jim Harball. Justin Herbert is looking like a beast. That you hear when the dude did not motion, he said, fuck, get over there. I said, Yo, that's that's a leader right there.
Speaker 1: That's what That's what you need.
Speaker 2: Tell him to get over h JK. Dobbins monster right now, having a monster year, especially after coming off that injury and being able to perform at a high level. He looking like his old self. I'm excited to see what that man is doing. And then, uh, Quentin Johnson man Jensen or John how you said his last name? Queen Johnson? I just wire he went nuts with two tubs. He looks good, he looks good. He's getting look at camp. In camp, you know, he looked good in camp. He has some he was struggling a little bit early, but you know that happens. You know, come in, you're getting you signed some new guys, bringing new guys in. He didn't. He didn't know where he was gonna be at in the in the in the depth chart. But now that man is showing up. You can see his confidence is being built. And just for him to have that game that he had last week, I think that he was gonna he gonna build off of that and he's gonna just keep making more and more plays. So I'm excited to see what he do. I like him a lot to do. Was hella cool? You know, sometimes it ain't how they perform in camp, it's their personality. He had a great personality. He came out to practice every week, buses. But even when you know he had a few drops, he came out every week, got on a drug machine, and I like seeing that. That means he got growth and he can take criticism. So I'm excited to see that man out this week.
Speaker 1: Honestly, I'm with you. I think Pittsburgh is gonna be very tough defensively. They do a great job in not turning the ball over. Coach Arthur Smith.
Speaker 3: He has you know, Justin Feels has been the quarterback the first two weeks.
Speaker 1: He does a great job, as you know, getting the ball out quick, building good screen, a good screen game, trying.
Speaker 2: To win the football.
Speaker 1: They can't really in my opinion, they're a going to be a team that can score a lot of points. So even though they're two and oh, they're gonna calf to get used to like these ugly, boring type wins where it's like sixteen to ten. But I'm with you on the Chargers. And I like the fact too that they have they have like a top ten arm talent quarterback with Herbert, and they're not having to lean on Herbert to win games like he can.
Speaker 3: You can see they're trying to. They want to run the football.
Speaker 1: They want to establish that they run the football, run, play good defense, which they're doing. JK. Dobbins is nice and I can't wait to watch Joe Walt versus because wats more so on that side.
Speaker 2: Well he may he will see what said, he goes, but he.
Speaker 1: Mostly picks on the right tackle.
Speaker 2: Yeah he do, but this ain't the normal, right tackle.
Speaker 1: I'm with you.
Speaker 3: He did a great job week one against Max Good.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Max Carvey started going to the other side.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but I'm with you, and they're staying on the They've been staying on the East coast all week.
Speaker 1: You know, Coach car you know how he do it. You know he's gonna find a way to motivate it. And he was already saying, Hey, we get a great challenge of going to a storied organization like Pittsburgh. This is kind of like our first playoff game because he's able to motim Week one, that's our home opener. Week two, this is our way opener. Week three, Hey, there's a playoff opener. He'll find ways of motivated. But I'm with you. I think the Chargers are I think the Chargers are nice.
Speaker 2: Yeah. You look at Greg Roman. He find ways to move the ball. He find different Their whole offen is gonna be different this week, just like it was last week. You know, they had the unbalanced set. They ran the ball, They had two tackles on one side with the guard and the tight end. They just do this unbalanced and just mess with the defense where they don't know what's going to happen. So I'm excited to see what happens. I think this is gonna be a good game. But Chargers just gonna come out and I'm gonna take money line as well. You have to, Yeah, I know you have to. Yeah, yeah, got it.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna take the points you have to, got it.
Speaker 2: I was gonna take money line period.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: I just you know, small talk.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, yeah, just a little just a little small talk.
Speaker 1: All right, let's get to the uh, let's get to the rapid fire games this week. Who's gonna be our voice of God?
Speaker 2: Where's h hove you next? Greg Jennings, night man?
Speaker 1: All right?
Speaker 2: You all ready?
Speaker 1: Yes, sir?
Speaker 6: First game, Eagles at Saints. The Saints are favored by two and a half and the total points is forty nine and a half.
Speaker 1: Derek car Clint Kubiak, I believe in them. Saints minus two and a half.
Speaker 2: Saints minus two and a half. Oh yeah, Delandy, could you look up for us when you're speaking of Saints minus two and a half.
Speaker 6: Next one, Ravens minus one and a half at the Cowboys that over unders forty eight and a half.
Speaker 1: Oh, this one's tough, but I'm gonna say the Cowboys bounce back at home. I know they had a tough one last week at home, but they're gonna bounce back. They're gonna bounce back. Give me the Cowboys. Give me the Cowboys at home with the a.
Speaker 2: Point and a half under forty eight and a half. Pussy Chiefs at the Falcons.
Speaker 6: Falcons are favored minus three and a half.
Speaker 1: Chiefs favorite minus three and a half over under forty six and a half. Come well, young ho, I'd like give me the Chiefs minus three and a half. Kirk looked phenomenal in the last two minute drive, but up until then, I just don't He just doesn't look that healthy right now. Give me Chiefs minuster and a half at Atlanta.
Speaker 4: Do it?
Speaker 2: Chiefs.
Speaker 1: Oh jeez, I gotta thank those cheeks.
Speaker 2: I don't know, man, We go see what happened.
Speaker 6: Jaguars at Bills. Bills are favored by five and the over under its forty five.
Speaker 2: And a half.
Speaker 1: Actuallyville pissed me off last week. The Bills looked great. They beat the hell out of Miami.
Speaker 2: Give me the Bills minus five at home, Bills minus five, Come on, man, last one.
Speaker 6: Commanders at the Bengals. Bengals are seven and a half point favorites and the over unders forty eight and a half.
Speaker 1: This line scares me the points. It's a big spread jay and can run around really well. I think the Bengals offense gets rolled, even takes a bigger step this week. Give me the over forty eight and.
Speaker 2: A half under forty eight and a half.
Speaker 1: Alright, alright, alright, alright.
Speaker 2: Last I just the is the is jojo elbow working?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 3: I mean he played a lot better, dude. Look the Draft Kings sports book.
Speaker 1: They need to be the first sportsbook to put in referee prop Oh my god, because I'm telling you at the collegiate level LSU last week against South Carolina, the Chiefs every week, every week, they need there needs to be prop bets for these referees.
Speaker 3: We gotta start making money off of this. But they wait all these games.
Speaker 2: They're probably not gonna do that because the referees definitely be sisty for sure. You know what I'm saying, shisty, you know, I mean, you know, the Chiefs had they like what topping the NFL with fifteen penalties that keep them in the game.
Speaker 1: The every the talk this week too. Is like, I don't know what the exact stat is, but apparently Mahomes is thrown the most interceptions that's gotten bailed out by referee penalty.
Speaker 2: They would have lost.
Speaker 1: They threw a wild little duck over the middle last week his first pick, liked, Man, what was he seeing right there?
Speaker 3: We tried to getting into Kelsey. They they bailed them boys.
Speaker 2: And bailed them out. They would have lost that game if it wasn't for that PI. How was that appear the dude was playing the ball? Yeah, alright, I'm with you, Chiefs.
Speaker 1: Fans who watched this or probably in the chat on Bauha much were crying bitching right now. But it's weaken and week out with these boys. Man, it's weekend and week out. Hey, bet the boys parlay. I'm just now realizing since Taylor is out, we can need an extra.
Speaker 2: One we need for the parlay when y'all want to throw one out, y'all want to throw one out?
Speaker 3: Or yeah, I guess we could leave it at too, makes it more winnable.
Speaker 1: Joe mix it.
Speaker 3: He got hurt ankle last week.
Speaker 1: Popped him. He didn't get an the end zone.
Speaker 2: Kiss me off man, Chiss gets an end zone Nope, knee down drops a wide open touchdown. Talking about Barklay, Yes, Bro, I was sitting there like, come on, Bro, I need you. I'm doing really bad this week. Get me one.
Speaker 1: The drop to the drop? What are they doing throwing the ball?
Speaker 2: I don't know. It was the three just running in the end zone?
Speaker 1: Run it.
Speaker 2: I don't know, man, I'm confused with what the Eagles got going on right now. It's like, no age, they run the ball, it's easy.
Speaker 1: Then the Falcons are you know? They kicked the ball off their back dull time with no timeouts, maybe forty seconds forty five seconds on the clock. Yeah, makes you feel way different as an offense step walker jogging out on the field, defense jogging out on the field.
Speaker 2: Definitely. I don't know what that was.
Speaker 1: That was.
Speaker 2: That was crazy. I don't know what's going on in Philly right now.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Bro, Sirianni. People are ready to pull the trigger on that. Man. They had the game, yeah they did, they should and then all of a sudden too, like the Falcons. The Falcons were There's always that comment where you're sitting there and you're watching a two minute drive and Kirk just delivers on it. Two minutes. They just operate, and then you just think, why don't we just do call this playbook two minutes? Yeah, why don't we just go two minute the entire whole game. He's like, I'm like, where did this come from? He just yeah, him dingham. I'm like, oh, they should have ran two minutes the whole game. And you listen to the Manning cast and they had Matt Ryan on, but they You love two minute because you don't have to think. Everybody kind of does what. Everyone knows what they're doing.
Speaker 3: So I'm thinking of my brain, Yes, why don't we just do two minute every series?
Speaker 1: Now?
Speaker 2: I love two minutes? Like when they we used to go on to two minute, I'm eating eating defense. They just because you what y'all running and what y'all call? Just two plays?
Speaker 1: Yeah? Yeah, yeah, cover two too high. You might like send pressure on the opening one because you guys, you want to positive, you want to positive play. You might be able to run the ball. It just kind of de bends. I guess on the city.
Speaker 2: You're right, that's so, because we may run the ball on the first one just to get it started. Y'all send the blitz, y'all may hit it. But other than that, y'all, in that too high situation.
Speaker 3: There's there's like there's probably three calls.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and it's like, if there's a stopped clock, what are you going to if it's a moving clock, if you guys get on, if you guys get a first down and get on the ball, what do you guys usually do?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Yeah, because you know, two minutes, there's so many more like tendencies and schematics that kind of come up so true in two minutes, Like, hey, when this team's gotta have it and you see trips with the why off, this is exactly what they do? Yeah, yeah, yeah, Or you see trips and threes on the line of scrimmage and it's a receiver he's cleaned it.
Speaker 2: Out for a deep dag about that? Yeah exactly, No, that's what that's what we run it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, we only got ten plays right too. All right, let's build out this bet the voice parlay presented to us by DraftKings. With the football season kicking off, it's a perfect time to dive in the into the action with my partners at DraftKings, the number one place to bet on touchdowns and right now, all new customers who bet five dollars will instantly get two hundred and fifty dollars of bonus bets plus get one month of NFL plus premium on us. All you gotta do is download the DraftKings sportsbook GAP and sign up using promo code Locker. The crown is yours. That's two hundred and fifty dollars in bonus bets instantly and one month of NFL plus premium after betting just five dollars.
Speaker 7: Gambling problem called one eight hundred gambler in New York call eight seven seven eight hope and wine or text hope and win four six seven three six nine. In Connecticut. Help is available for problem gambling called eight eight eight seven eight nine seven seven seven seven, or visit CCPG dot org. Please play responsibly on behalf of Boothill Casino in Resorting, Kansas twenty one and over. Agent eligibility varies by jurisdiction, void in New Hampshire, Oregon. In Ontario, bonus bets expire one hundred and sixty eight hours after issue.
Speaker 2: Ince.
Speaker 7: For additional terms and responsible gaming resources, see DKNG, dot CO, slash ft ball, NFL plus premium offer available only to new and former NFL Plus subscribers. Additional NFL Plus premium terms at nfl dot com slash terms.
Speaker 1: Listen, I'm sticking with Clint Kobiak in the Saints right now. I'm going to Alvinkamara. Three of them last week, one in the first week. These are these Niner These guys that come from the Shanahan Tree. Their running backs eat, their running backs eat. Christian McCaffrey. Who's who's old buddy that's in now? Oh?
Speaker 2: Jordan Mason, Yeah he getting it. He eating right now.
Speaker 1: Uh. Kyron Williams with the Rams, that's part of that same tree. Like these these guys that come from the Shannan Tree, the mcmay tree. The running backs eat Alvin Tomorrow. He's looked like he's looking like his young self.
Speaker 2: He's looking good.
Speaker 3: I'm going Alvin Kamarrow anytime touchdown.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's the good. I like that. I'm gonna go James Cook. I'm taking James because he looked the good last week. Helped me bring my fantasy team. Sorry my boy.
Speaker 1: Uh hey, Bill's look tough though.
Speaker 2: Bill look good. He gets in when we I need him to get in. Just so he can score a touchdown. The man can catch, he can run the ball. You know how to find the end zone. James cook Man anytime TV.
Speaker 1: Can't somebody dive that up? James Cook and Alvin Kamara anytime touchdowns? No, we're sticking with two. Let's just go to let's win. Yeah, let's gbot, let's go out. Let's get a positive play. Let's hit a positive play. Just I know we haven't hit not yet. Well, I haven't hit either week.
Speaker 2: You haven't hit.
Speaker 1: I had Bejon week one. I had Joe Mixon the week two. Damn, that's right, love both of those players.
Speaker 2: We just Taylor was the only one that hit because he had JK Dobbins. Okay, that's right.
Speaker 1: What's JK?
Speaker 2: Could be a good?
Speaker 1: Should we put JK in there?
Speaker 2: I think we need to.
Speaker 1: Who's building this up? I think what what's the what's the what's the what are the odds of just Alvin Kamara.
Speaker 2: And James Cook, James Cook.
Speaker 1: M damn a JK Dobbins.
Speaker 2: Let's see what happens?
Speaker 1: That was plus he said, plus one eighty eight plus one as like what James Connor, I have been watching the Cardinals football man Coyler Murray looks good.
Speaker 2: Yeah, they boy been.
Speaker 3: Tarvin Harrison Junior got his touches.
Speaker 2: Yeah, he got four drops too, though they do run the ball a lot the.
Speaker 1: Cardinals, Addam, James Cook, what do we got?
Speaker 2: Where are you from? Arizona?
Speaker 1: Oh? JK Dobbins plus six plus six oh six. JK Dobbins, chick you want to do it? Yeah? JK Dobbins anytime touchdown. Dovin Kamara anytime touchdown, James Cook anytime touchdown. That's plus six oh six in the DraftKings Sports cookout.
Speaker 2: That's crazy. That's easy money. That's easy money. Come on.
Speaker 1: I get nervous because the Steelers defense is for real.
Speaker 2: But they are. They are. But I feel like, like I told you, Greg Roman, that that offensive scheme that man playbook is crazy. I couldn't even was in it. Yeah, you're no, it's different now like your boy was out there looking you Nique.
Speaker 1: Radio.
Speaker 2: Yeah, oh my god, I'm like, I know I can't play anymore.
Speaker 1: All right, We're gonna take a quick few minute break. Get ready, we got college football on the back half. You're listening to the locker room. Leave comments. Welcome back to our college football portion of the show. We got trophy Game of the Week, our ballsy pick, our rapid Fire, our tear talk, and then at the very end we're gonna do our fan calling segment. And if you're watching right now, our fan calling segment, we have fans submit a selfie video giving us your your best parlay of the weekend. It could be college, it can be in NFL, whatever it is, we ride with it. You get a chance to be featured on our show. All you have to do submit your video, your selfie video given your favorite parlay of the weekend. Submit it to info at bustinwtv dot com to get a chance to get featured with the boys on the locker Room. We have our call of fame or call of shame. Last week, unfortunately Jared's dad stocking, he lost Delaney. You made the wall this week. Call shame because you lost every every pick. Godn come lady. But I think the big way one of the big headlines. You know, we talked on Busting with the Boys about the sadness in South Carolina right now, but moving it to Texas, I know Quinn yours, he went out, arch Manning came in. Oh yeah, and he looked incredible.
Speaker 2: Boy gave him the business, took it down.
Speaker 1: Do we know how bad the the injury is with Quinn? I know it's an oblique but do we know if he's out this week, he's out one or two? I know they won't miss a beat. But my question is my question is arch Manning plays lights out? Yeah?
Speaker 2: He takes that spot. You think he takes the spot?
Speaker 1: I mean Quinn, they was that was how it works, This is how it works. But Delaney, I could understand if he was a little if he had a question mark on him, if Quinn had a question he a beast too.
Speaker 3: He's a yeah, he's a monster operating in the offer.
Speaker 1: He a beast.
Speaker 2: But you see how people ride with Archie, he said, people ride.
Speaker 1: With trust me. I'm with you the team this I don't think so either. You gotta go Quinn yours bro. We'll see what happens. We'll see what happens.
Speaker 2: It's a tough one.
Speaker 1: It's definitely gonna be a conversation, especially when arch because I think arch is a stud to.
Speaker 2: But he gotta he gotta show up. He's gonna have to show up two games. He's gonna have to show up two games due exactly what he's been doing, and then they'll be a talk if he if he just perform at an okay level, then it's not gonna it's not gonna be talks.
Speaker 1: Hey, question for the bus. This is a question for our crew right here. It's funny to me how Taylor is missing on USC Michigan.
Speaker 2: We ah, I didn't even think about that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, his fandom do we say it's called in the question? Or is he operating as the fan that we know him to be, we think him to be. You have to be a fan for your fandom to be in question. Yeah. Now, and now he's he's duck in this Michigan USC game right now. He's a fan when it's easy to be a fan. It's easy when you're winning everything. Definitely, when the world's against you and you're winning, you win the national title, it's kind of easy.
Speaker 2: To be a fan that when he dug. Y'all think he duck in this fade.
Speaker 1: From USC. Yeah, I think so.
Speaker 2: M hmm.
Speaker 1: We think about it. Where is he?
Speaker 2: Where is he? I mean Jack is here? Yeah?
Speaker 1: Where is Coops here? He's here? Mitch, Jared, Shearam Garrett.
Speaker 2: It's slumped him.
Speaker 1: Yeah he's out, Yeah, he's out there.
Speaker 3: That the fat burger eating context, it seemed like.
Speaker 2: That's an easy I was like, this is not even hard. When I saw it, I'm like, this is it's how much money you want to spend? Sign you went up there years on a three patty.
Speaker 1: He's not here at the defense, leve. We're just dragging him. All right, Let's get to the trophy Games of the Week presented by DraftKings. Whether you're cheering on your alma mater or just love to throw at college football, you're gonna want to listen to this. We've partnered up with DraftKings and they have an offer that's perfect for game day. Right now, all new customers who bet five dollars will instantly get two hundred fifty dollars bonus bets. All you got to do is download the DraftKings sports book app and sign up using my promo code locker. The crown is yours again. That's two hundred fifty dollars in bonus bets instantly after betting just five dollars. If sports betting is not yet available in your state, do not worry. You can still join in on all the fun with DraftKings, Daily Fantasy and have the shot to win cash prizes.
Speaker 7: Gambling problem called one eight hundred gambler In New York call eight seven seven eight hope and wire text hope and y four six seven three sixty nine In Connecticut. Help is available for problem gambling called eight eight eight seven eight nine seven seven seven seven or visit CCPG dot org. Lease play responsibly on behalf of Boothill Casino in Resorting, Kansas twenty one and over. Agent eligibility varies by jurisdiction VOYD and Ontario. Bonus beets expire one hundred and sixty eight hours after issue ins. For additional terms and responsible gaming resources, see dknng don Coe slash ft ball.
Speaker 1: You want to kick off the trumpy game of the week, we already know. Man.
Speaker 2: I gotta go with my boys, man, my boys down there Tennessee, Man, Tennessee at Oklahoma. Gotta go with Tennessee. Man. Like I said, I ain't gonna stop riding these boys. I want to see these dudes get to the championship. They should even be ranked higher than what they are. But hey, that's me talking, Nico out there talking.
Speaker 1: I mean, you know, I know how you get. Do you even know who's ranked ahead of them?
Speaker 2: Not Nebraska, but they let's go Nico go out there. I think what they got daily Simpson out there making crazy plays too. So those two together, man, I'm excited to see them boys go out there and whoop on Oklahoma. Man, let's do it. Let's do it.
Speaker 3: Gets minus seven over under fifty seven and a half.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you like Tennessee to cover, They gonna cover that, for sure.
Speaker 1: I have them, and I have that game of my tier talk. So I'll go ahead and hold what my opinion is my trophy game of the week, the Nebraska Cornhuskers, of course, hosting the Illinois fighting a line. What do you mean? Of course? This is the first ranked game in Lincoln, Nebraska in over a decade, four hundred consecutive sellouts since I nineteen sixty seven.
Speaker 2: Almost nineteen sixty seven, Nebraska fan right here, Maybe you ain't gotta get mad at me.
Speaker 1: You're right, maybe I'm projecting. Maybe I'll feel a little defensive up tight right now. This will be our biggest test so far.
Speaker 2: You said that, but against Colorado too, though.
Speaker 1: Colorado was a big test because you want to number one we should have beat the team the way we beat them, But you wanted the big test was are we going are we going to do that? Are you going to show up? And kind of, you know, be be fascinated with prime time being on the sideline. But they come out and popped them on the mouth the way they should have. But Illinois a couple of weeks ago called them against Kansas like this team is not a team to be slept on.
Speaker 2: They definitely not.
Speaker 1: They want to establish a running game, they want to play good defense. We all know Brett Bilma, I know him very well. He whooped our ass at the Big Ten championship when he was the headman for Wisconsin. He's coming to Lincoln and we so last year to give you a little bit.
Speaker 2: More context too, different team, way different team who Nebraska last.
Speaker 1: Year, But a lot of a lot of seniors that was on that team, a lot of leadership that's seen this culture kind of developed the way it has. But last year when we got destroyed by Michigan, the next day, coach Rule puts full pads on him, full pads on him. On a Sunday, they had a long practice that whole week. It was full pads going into Iowa. I think we might have played them on Friday night. I think we played them on Friday night last year too, and we beat the shit out of them. And Illinois was even tough last year. They ended up winning some solid games where you couldn't sleep on them the rest of the year. But you know how that coach, You know how a head coach is going to motivate his team to remember that going into Lincoln because you're gonna have a wild atmosphere. So it's a completely different team. But if you're going to inspire these guys, it's going to be through using Hey, remember what happened last year, pointing out the good stuff that this team's been doing running the football. We gotta win the line of scrimmage. You watch us against Northern Iowa. Yes we held them to three points, but we weren't controlling the line of scrimmage all game. They were running the ball against this not early they were running the ball against us pretty well. We did a good job of having a bin don't break mentality on defense to where you hold him to a field goal and keep him out of the end zone. But again, Illinois is gonna put the film on and say we can run the ball on this team. Don't lose yourself in the moment, because it's going to be loud as hell. They won't be able to hear yourself think. But also, we can move the ball on this team. So that's my trophy of the week. Of course, if this the line was up to ten at one point, and I swear I was thinking, do I go Illinois plus ten because that line is a big line. But now that it's down to seven and a half, I love the Huskers to cover this game. I like them to win by probably nine points.
Speaker 2: I just think the defense is Nebraska defense is cold. I would have took them even if it was plus ten.
Speaker 1: Is just crazy. I'm so, you know, I'm not used to being favorites like that. I get it over a team that even I like, I respect Illinois.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, yeah, I hear you.
Speaker 1: So you're you're right with the Nebraska mindset. Yeah, we win this game. This sets the tone for the rest of the year. Oh yeah, yo, because Indiana will be a tough They're a tough, scrappy team. I'm not trying to overlook Rutgers. Hats off the rub We will mop Rutgers. Indiana is a nice little team out there, and then you get you get these wins. I don't want to continue to say seven to zero going to in Ohio State when we shocked the world, but nice, we could be setting nice. On the tier talk, I was kind of talking about how Tennessee Oklahoma was in my tier talk. I will start with Tier ones. It is I'm using up Tennessee at Oklahoma minus seven. I think Tennessee beats the dog shit out of Oklahoma. And look, I respect Oklahoma clearly, not enough because I'm saying Tennessee's gonna beat the shit out of them. I like Oklahoma because my man James Dobson is there as a strength and conditioning coach. However, Tennessee they're playing very well. And yeah, you might think they haven't played anybody, they haven't had a tough opponent yet, but OHU hasn't played anybody that tough either. You look at who they've played. They've had Temple, they've had Houston, they've had Tulane. They're not top one hundred in any category offensively. And when you're somebody who hasn't played anybody, or you have a cupcake schedule. You want your team who has a potential elite squad to put up dummy numbers.
Speaker 3: Tennessee does that.
Speaker 1: They averaged over sixty points a game, over six hundred and sixty total yards a game, three hundred and three in past three hundred and thirty six and running like they handle their business when they have these weak teams Oklahoma, doesn't. I think they can really mop Oklahoma and then to your point, cement themselves as a you know, a higher ranked team because there's some good teams this year in college.
Speaker 2: Oh, there's some good teams in college football at the moment, very good teams.
Speaker 1: Oh that's my my fault. That's my tier one. I forget where in tier talk my tier two. I'm taking USC minus five and a half, their favorite minus five and a half at Michigan, Man Michigan until they show up and prove that they can be a team and even say in the gambling world, be a team that covers, be a team that does anything. Because their offense doesn't look good, I wanna say that quarterback he threw like three picks last week. They're putting orgy in. You know what happens anytime ORGS is going on in the game. They put them down situationally in third down and short some wildcatstop packages. We're gonna see him try to throw the football a little bit. But again against USC. Now, the big question is gonna be can USC travel across the country since it we're opening up Big ten play. It's the first time, you know, USC, Oregon in them are flying across the country to go play in Big ten country. That'll be a question. But man, Michigan just does not look good offensively, even defensively. They're talented defensively, but they're not playing well. They're not there. They might be in the top one hundred and one category. But even though this team has like a star studded roster, defensively, like, they're not playing that well and then only beat Arkansas State twenty eight to eighteen.
Speaker 2: Bro, what's the weather like in Michigan?
Speaker 1: Oh, who knows.
Speaker 2: That's a great question, because USC got this. They used to you know, they playing this sunny.
Speaker 3: They're used to say, but we're we're we're still in September.
Speaker 1: But it went up the right. It was a little nippy. It's a little nippy for what we've been. You know, the summertime we come off of Yeah, that's what me, which fair point. But I just think like USC has the team, they have, they have the they have the momentum right now.
Speaker 3: I think Michigan's got a lot of question marks.
Speaker 1: And now that they're making a quarterback switch, that tells you, like, internally they have a lot of question marks. They're wondering a they're fired up about orgy, but also like, man, you know, is he gonna come out and play well? And when the locker room's talking, it's never a good thing, especially this early in the year.
Speaker 3: Bro, They're very ugly, very ugly two and one team coming off in Natty.
Speaker 1: So I'm going USC minus five and a half and my Tier three I struggled with this, however, I've just this is a complete spin zone type of Tier three team. I'm taking Kent State plus forty nine at Penn State. Kent State got mopped by Tennessee last week, right, Yeah, However, I don't think Penn State is a Tennessee.
Speaker 3: To mop them by forty nine to fifty points.
Speaker 1: So, just off of that thinking and that rationale justification in my own head, if anybody out there in the common it can throw an unranked team that they like this week. I will take that bet. But right now, my Tier three team is gonna be Kent State plus forty nine points.
Speaker 2: At Penn State. Oh you you you're taking them to cover that?
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'm just in my brain. I'm thinking Penn State they ain't got enough to put up fifty points.
Speaker 2: No, that's a lot. Well, my Tier one is gonna be at Georgia Southern at Old Miss. I'm taking Old Miss minus thirty five and that points are crazy, But Old Miss I.
Speaker 1: Feel like they're in operational.
Speaker 2: They are very, very and I just don't think Georgia Southern can do anything against Old Miss. They're gonna come out there and just give it to them like they've been doing this last few weeks. A thousand thousand bottles ye investigation is about to happen, literally, investigation. Puffy stay away there too. I'm going Kanzi State versus b Yu. I'm taking Kansas State minus six and a half. Can State look good? I should have never bet against still was the Boys, but I damn sorry about that. But they gonna get on bing b Yu. They're gonna they're gonna knock the Boys down straight up that's not even a game. Come on, can't State get it done? Don't don't let me down my Tier three Michigan State at Boston College. I'm taking Boston College to minus seven. Michigan State just not looking too well looking.
Speaker 1: Just like that pick. That's a good pick.
Speaker 2: And think they look just like Michigan. Sorry, Taylor, I know you ain't here, but the boys is all in the same line right now.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I like that pick. Is Boston College. Yes, they got a little varright, they got something spicy. Theyall by the way, I called that Boston College plus sixteen and a half at missoo less you did you did and one thing we did miss and that is on me record.
Speaker 3: You were six, you was six and eighteen twenty terrible.
Speaker 1: You had under your Arkansas Stavers, Michigan under hit your Steelers versus Broncos hit lost sk Yeah, I mean yeah you were.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, I was terrible. Your worker last week was twelve and fourteen, a whopping forty six percent. Yikes. He won his Falcons versus the Eagles, He won Minnesota versus Nevada, and then he lost Vandy versus Georgia State.
Speaker 3: Yeah, what happened to Vandy bro Yeah, what happened to Vandy Man?
Speaker 1: That was?
Speaker 2: Yeah, who do they got this week?
Speaker 3: I was looking at maybe grabbing that game from my Tier three.
Speaker 1: M Yeah yeah, this segment segment, the Ballsy Pick of the Week is presented by Fireballs. So many things make football great, but you know what the best thing is kicking the living shit out of your arrival. That is what's about to happen in Lincoln, Nebraska this Friday under the lights against Illinois. There's no better fear as an athlete or a fan, and Fireball Whiskey is here to spike, to spark, to be that spark, to ignite that rivalry all season long. Grab your football buddy, buy around and reignite that rivalry flame.
Speaker 3: Four quarters of fucking football presented by Fireball Whiskey.
Speaker 1: My Ballsy pick of the Week. I'm going Oklahoma State as dogs against Utah, Utah's favorite minus two and a half. This is at Oklahoma State. Listen to me, Listen to me. D Coach Gundhy seven straight home games versus top twenty five opponents win last thirteen of seventeen have won dated back to twenty and sixteen. He's nine and one as a home underdog is twenty sixteen. I love this pick.
Speaker 3: Brought to my man, brought to us from my man, Cooper Comstock.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Sure, he's our expert at Oklahoma State. He loves Oklahoma State. Last year when we hired him, he was a Michigan fan. He was a Michigan fan who was talking about the cheating allegations and how Michigan was gonna get done to the Natalie in the natty. He's hanging up stuff around his desk, Michigan. But all of a sudden we realized this year he's an Oakie State fan because he went to Oakie State.
Speaker 2: That's what's up.
Speaker 1: Bring him up, bring him on up here, Cooper, coom start.
Speaker 2: Come on, Coop, show yourself, man, come show yourself.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, look he's got You've always been Oklahoma State.
Speaker 2: I've never seen the hat. I've never been I've never seen the hat. Coop.
Speaker 1: All right, so you're an Oklahoma State fan. Yeah? Do you do your Oklahoma State chance? I got I just got to.
Speaker 2: Do it.
Speaker 1: You don't have to fight. So do you know the fight song? Yeah? Sing the fight song, Coop sing? If you want to proof, Hey, if you got to prove that you're an Okie State fan, Oprah Michigan. You got to sing the song.
Speaker 2: You don't know the song.
Speaker 1: I mean, I don't want to see the song. Do you know it?
Speaker 2: I know like the tune, I don't know.
Speaker 1: I do it a little bit because you're you're you're you're Oakie State fan. You got to prove it. And I'm only standing up for the mic. I'm not saying it up like I'm about to, like, no, you ain't going to take it easy. I know you lost your man. Bro come on the touch all right, do the touchdown thing. Let's see it. I gotta sing it too, Yeah, be an Oakie State fans. There's no words. I'm just doing it, okay, all right? Right yeah? Wait, hey, coach, what's your last name? Yeah?
Speaker 2: No Pugs, Bom, Tom Songock, calm Stock. He'd be like, all right, I'm Coople Comstock.
Speaker 1: Hey. Before this show, I had a couple of teams I was looking at as my ballsy pick. I told Coop to sell me on Oklahoma State. He gave me those stats. I fell in love with it. We're going Okie State money line against you to because you pull.
Speaker 2: That ship out of your hat right there, boy, I was wondering where you got that from. Yeah, my man, Coop, well my ballsy pick Baylor at Colorado. I'm taking Baylor.
Speaker 1: D yes, taking Baylor at your back on your boys. I never.
Speaker 2: Damn bro.
Speaker 5: Yeah yeah, yeah, Baylor.
Speaker 1: Let's go. Let's go. Oh no, oh, damn Hey, Shermy feel good about Baylor Colorado? Come up here, come up here? Yeah, your turn. Yeah, there's a college check. Yeah, yeah, that's Sherman. The Baylor fan isn't question. Do you feel good about Baylor being Colorado?
Speaker 8: I don't feel good about Baylor beating Colorado. However, the Kwan finn is banged up?
Speaker 2: Well, yeah they got what Sawyer right?
Speaker 1: Yes, Sawyers our backup. He played very well, very well.
Speaker 8: If the Kwan finn is playing, do I like my chances better than Sawyer? I don't even know, because I haven't seen enough of these guys. I'm more worried about the offensive line. I'm more worried about the offensive line, to be completely honest, But.
Speaker 2: I love that pick.
Speaker 8: Let's take the Bears.
Speaker 1: Let's let's beat Dion. Let's go, let's go. Let's go Sawyer.
Speaker 8: If you score a touchdown, give him one of these, baby, give.
Speaker 1: Him one of these.
Speaker 2: Wait? Did he did he score throw a touchdown? Last week? He ran for a touchdown? What he did?
Speaker 1: He had three hundred and some yards?
Speaker 2: Right, correct?
Speaker 1: You sure did? Yeah? But all we can do is run right now, let's go all right, let's dive into the rapid fire. Rapid fire brought to us by JP Hovey.
Speaker 2: That's crazy. I just pulled out. I didn't even know that was gonna happen.
Speaker 6: First game on the rapid fire is insanity. But NC State at Clemson Clempson is favored by twenty and a half and the over under is forty six and a half.
Speaker 1: Where are you going with this? Jp?
Speaker 2: You know where I'm going?
Speaker 1: Bro in C State plus twenty and a half, Wolfpack, NC State plus twenty and a half.
Speaker 2: N C State plus twenty and a half. Of course I'm taking that. That's my dog's team.
Speaker 6: Perfect one to zero for y'all. Next game, two Lane at Louisiana two Lane is favored by three.
Speaker 2: The over under is fifty four and a half.
Speaker 1: Hate this game, do not watch him. Do not take my advice. I am going over over fifty four and a half.
Speaker 2: I'm taking two Lane minus three next one.
Speaker 6: Louisiana Monroe at Texas. Texas is favored by forty four and a half. The over unders fifty two.
Speaker 1: I'm buying the arch manning Stock minus forty four and a half. I see him covering. They have a high powered offense. I like minus forty four and a half in Texas.
Speaker 2: What will said Texas that part.
Speaker 6: Iowa is favored by two and a half points at Minnesota.
Speaker 2: The over under is thirty five.
Speaker 1: And a half. Very interesting game. I think Iowa They've been able to score points coming out this season. I'm going Iowa. Shout out George Kittle, Iowa minus two and a half.
Speaker 2: Same, Iowa minus two and a half.
Speaker 1: You just cotailing me, Bro, Bro, Come.
Speaker 2: On, sir, right you always say that. The last show, you was like, oh, you copying me. You're taking all my beds, but I have better. I had a better.
Speaker 1: You're saying all the same. You literally said, but it's only two things.
Speaker 2: Yeah, because he said a good thing, so I copied it.
Speaker 1: All right, Let's get back in the rabbit fire Wrap Tour to Glaze.
Speaker 6: U c l A at LSU. LSU is favored by twenty four points. The over under is fifty six.
Speaker 1: Us U c l A is a bad football team LSU minus twenty four. Go ahead over fifty six.
Speaker 6: Okay, he wanted to go la zo I did it all right, Delandy, you'll go first on this one. This one is California at Florida State. Florida State is favored by two and a half points. The over unders forty four and a half California plus two and a half.
Speaker 1: Yeah, cal Florida, Florida State got a lot of problems zero and three. Yeah, they got a lot of problems. Give me cal In fly across the country, doesn't matter. Put them in first class cows.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, sorry coach.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, that's that's it for the Rapid the Rabbit, the Rabbit Bire. Now what everybody's been waiting for our fan calling segment. We're gonna dive into this. We're gonna watch this video and again. If you want to be featured on this show, submit a selfie video with your favorite parlay of the weekend and send it to info at bustin WTB dot com. All Right, fan Calling segment presented by the one the only True Classic, your Boys, Rocking True Classic. We have a True Classic locker room in the back. And also what we're gonna do for this fan calling segment. If you get featured on the show, we're gonna be giving you one hundred dollars gift card from True Classic to you guys. Trust me, you need True Classic. My entire clause are just filled with True Classic. People ask me all the time, Willy C. Are you working out that answer? No, I wear True Classic. It drops your body, cop a healthy five percent. You want True Classic in your life. That is what I wear every day. It's what Taylor wears every day. De Landa, He's gonna be wearing it every day. And again, we have an entire locker dedicated to True Classic because they are the best fitting shirts. They have great jeans, great shorts, absolutely everything, simple Classic, True True Classic. All right, let's get into the fan calling segment.
Speaker 9: What's up boys National Champion Nate stoggs thill here, shout out Taylor. They don't know about the Adida's days. Shout out to Boy Delaney, Shout out the boy Willie C. Shout out the locker room. If you didn't grow up in the locker room, you're probably a pronoun user. But I'm not worried about that right now. I'm here to give you a three leg parlay. First off, we're gonna go away Arizona State plus two and a half at Texas Tech. Texas Tech gave up fifty one points to applein Christen. Their defense is horrendous. You could sub a ruin at running back and she's going for a buck fifty against that defense. I like what Arizona State is building. They have a white running back and he's good, and fuck that. Give me Arizona State money line. Drop my nuts on the ground like a man. I love the white running backs. That's the first leg. The second leg is gonna be Notre Dame minus twenty eight against the Miami of Ohio. Marcus Freeman and Notre Dame have to start covering spreads if they want to any chance.
Speaker 3: To get into the playoffs.
Speaker 9: We saw it last week. Freeman, he's looking before games making sure he's covering spreads. I love this for Notre Dame. And the third leg is gonna be TCU minus two and a half at s m U. S m U stinks, their quarterback stinks, and I think TCU was gonna be a little pissed off after last week they gave one away to pit. That's the three legs, Arizona State money line, Notre Dame minus twenty eight, and TCU minus two and a half. I love you boys, Let's make some fucking money.
Speaker 1: Nay, hey, he understood, he understood it. Oh my god, I love the white running backs. And then also he just sounds like he just ran a mile. He got the small jersey, got the room. She'll get a buck fish. God, I love that one. I ain't gonna lie. That was like, that's the standard.
Speaker 2: That's the that's the standard we got that Are we putting these videos on too? Oh yeah, we have to God, one's gotta go that God damn we're riding. Yeah. We got in white running backs multiple times.
Speaker 1: And by the way, that Arizona State white running back is good at he said it last week. Got coached. I coached him in the spring game. The buzzers bring, he'll be nice. Arizona State money line at Texas Tech. He's got Notre Dame to cover minus twenty eight hosting Miami of Ohio, and then TCU our favorite minus two and a half at SMU. That's the parlay by Nate Dogg. We're riding that parlay right and he could be the first one in the.
Speaker 2: Call of fame for the gotta get I mean with the outfit too. We want the outfit.
Speaker 1: Yeah, we need that back.
Speaker 2: We need that back. He had the.
Speaker 1: Appreciate you guys for tuning in this week. Again, if you have watched this far, this long, please spread the word for your boys.
Speaker 2: We have to.
Speaker 3: This thing's gotta be organic.
Speaker 1: We need you all. Make sure you leave comments, make sure you are subscribed. Tell your friends if you're for the boys, tell your boys. Thank you again. This is the locker room. We'll confido any Walker. Taylor will be back next week. See you're all doing and