Speaker 1: Thanks God.
Speaker 2: Shan an hour two Sean Hannity Show told Free this Friday.
Speaker 1: It is eight hundred and nine point one.
Speaker 2: Shawn, you want to be a part of the program. The descriptions from people that have been coming out of Iran in terms of the magnitude of brutality and death and evil and the massacre that has taken place there. I know the President says that he was able to stop the executions. There's conflicting reports as to whether or not the crackdown continues. I saw that Lindsey Grand just put out an ex post. I just landed in Israel, the one and only Jewish date, America's strongest ally and friends since its founding.
Speaker 1: If you think.
Speaker 2: I flew all the way to Israel after having not slept much in days, to make sure that we do not hold the Iatola's murderous regime accountable for the slaughter of its own people, being the largest state sponsor of terrorism with Americans blood on its hands, and who has an endless quest to cheat and obtain nuclear weapons to advance their sick religious Nazi beliefs, then you've missed a lot. I look forward to meeting with our Israeli allies and see how we can build up momentum created by President Trump's bold, unprecedented leadership in Iran where he picked the people over the Ayatola. The people are right to demand an end to this regime. We cannot allow this historic moment to pass. And I agree with President Trump the downfall of the Ayatola and the regime would be on par with the fall of the Berlin Wall. Remember, President Trump is not Obama. I believe he's Reagan plus. Now the Mike Walls was at the United Nations, obviously the United Nations. I am tired of US spending billions of dollars annually on an organization that has put countries like Iran and Iraq at the time and Syria on their human rights board. I mean, it's absolute insanity and madness us on their part, and we pay all of this money and nothing ever happens. They have a history of nothing but virulent anti Semitism and frankly anti Americanism. Mike Walls, who is the ambassador to you when said this yesterday.
Speaker 3: Unarmed, peaceful people who love their country are taking to the streets in pursuit of their legitimate aspirations for a better future.
Speaker 1: Well, this is our message.
Speaker 3: President Donald J. Trump and the United States of America stands by the brave people of Iran.
Speaker 2: Now, the President himself has said that help is on its way. I interviewed Trey Yanks last night. Tensions are high the all most air travel except for international travel, as my understanding, has been shut down all throughout the country. Anyway, the calls for Donald Trump to help out these unarmed people that have been slaughtered, you know, made it to be well over now. Twenty thousand people are ongoing. Listen.
Speaker 4: I would say that the Uranian peoples are deeply hoping for the President Trump's administration to intervene, whether it's through cybersecurity attacks or orlether it's through military operation. So people are waiting for the promised help of President Trump. I mean that was a goal from the beginning of the protest.
Speaker 1: Right now.
Speaker 2: Trey Yanks had that interview with somebody who had just escaped from Iran. Mark Wayne Mullen, Oklahoma senators said, this is not the Arab spring under Barack Obama. No matter what the President decides to do, whether it be targeted military strikes under Article two authority or otherwise, we're going to support the freedom of the Iranian people to choose their own leadership, he joins us. Now, Senator, great to have you as always.
Speaker 5: How are you, sir Sean, I'm doing great. Thanks for letting on your show again. It's always a privilege.
Speaker 2: When I was in Washington recently, I had a chance to see Senator Mullen. I mean he's a serious martial artist, Like you're really into like the belt system and working out. I understand you got like how many senators now you whipping into shape every day?
Speaker 5: Oh, we have about twelve that work out us in a biparson manner. But you know, on the other note, my wife is too. My wife's actually going for a third or her third degree in karate, and my daughters are in karate too. And you know, she used to be a kickboxer herself. So I apologize quickly to her the reason why I stay in shape, and I still I don't compete jiu jitsu, but I'm still rolling jiu jitsus so she can't abuse me as bad as she used to.
Speaker 6: Oh.
Speaker 2: Ouch, sounds like a modern day marriage to me. Congratulations, All right, this is serious. I mean we've seen the images Unfortunately, I've seen images that I can't air on television. You probably have seen them also, and I have not seen the level of horror and evil. It just shocks one's conscience. Over the years, I've you know, as part of my job, I've had to look at beheadings, isis beheadings, for example, I've had to look at you know, I saw videos from the idef of what actually took place on the ground that day on October seventh.
Speaker 1: It shocks the conscience.
Speaker 2: These are not images that you will ever forget in the course of your life. They're etched into your memory. Is like this horror and those are the images that I've seen coming out of Iran, and I can't obviously play them on TV because you never know, young children are watching. I mean, this could literally change somebody Forever's that horrifying and.
Speaker 5: It changes It actually takes a sense of innocence from you. You know, I have spent a lot of time in the Middle East. I worked in the Middle East, and one thing they do understand its peace through strength. But the type of humanity that we have in the United States is not already comparable to what they go through every day when they live underneath a murders regime like this. I mean, keep in mind John and Iran in nineteen seventy seven, the year I was born, you would argue that Iran was more westernized in the United States. I mean, they had more women elected to public office in the United States did. They had more professionals working in the workplace that were women in the United States did And then when the regime, the murder's regime came in, overthrew the shawl and every since then, you know, they killed thousands, if not indirectly or directly around the world because of the number one sponsor and terror. They're also don't allow women to even keep their own children, much less little girls how to read and write. It they do, they will to be stoned in public for it because they believe Sharia law is the is the law, not the land, the law of the world. And so when the president has expressed strength, and the world knows that the president doesn't bluff because how we've we've not only seen what his capability is and overrunning Iran's defense system and taking out their nuclear system, and he's also proved that we can go and get you wherever you're at wherever you're at with very precisions type of a strike with Maduro, and that type of strength that the President has expressed has got these has got individual's attention, because keep in mind, during that twelve day war, the President made it very clear he knew where the Ayatola and the rest of the murder's regime in Iran was at and he could have taken him out at any given time. Right now, I bet you that that technology where we knew that they were there is still in existence, and so I in those images that you're talking about, Sean. The recent briefing I just received was even something I hadn't seen in quite some time. The hospitals that Iran has is the Iranian Revolutionary Guard, which is comparable to the SS for the Germans. Extremely loyal to the regime. They have stationed people at the hospitals and are refusing care to anyone with a gunshot, room or beating or life and death and literally making the doctors lay them out on a street and slowly watch them die. And that's that's the most hume main way we've seen it. We've also seen extreme torture taking place by the Revolutionary Guard, by these people by making them examples. So it's horrifying, and I know the President has seen it.
Speaker 2: So let me be clear because I want to understand. I want this audience to understand. Now, the administration apparently did stop over eight hundred scheduled executions. I don't know if they've taken place in the interim, but that was as of yesterday. Yes, And however, is the crackdown continuing? Are they Are they still actively involved in shooting and killing these protests to.
Speaker 5: My knowledge, unless it's changed in the last fifteen hours, the answer that is yes, yes, it is still. It is still happening. You know. The The reason why the President hasn't gone in for two reasons. One, he wants he'll go in on his own time when he's ready to make a very impactful strike, not just to strike for messaging pieces, but an impactful strike that's precisions driven and target driven. And also, the Arab nations in the region are trying to work diplomacy, which doesn't work for the murder's regime. It's time for the regime to move. But the president is working with the Arab nations around there. And because we got to think of what the next option is too because, like I said, we're not into the regime change like Secretary Hillary Clinton was, which caused chaos. We want Iranian people to be able to have a democracy that they choose to live underneath and restore the freedoms that they once uose to have because that generation that lost it still is alive today and they still remember it all right.
Speaker 2: Clickbreak more with Senator Mark Waynemullen on the other side. E one hundred and nine four one sewn our number. If you want to be a part of the program, We're going to get to your calls at a minute eight hundred and nine four one. Show on a final moments with Senator Mark Wayne Mullin of Oklahoma.
Speaker 1: Who's with us?
Speaker 2: You see, I mean it's far more complicated than I think a lot of people would understand. Donald Trump can say, Okay, I'm going to crack down. I'm a big believer in the Trump doctrine. I think the President has thread the needle perfectly in terms of using the absolute might and power of the United States military as a force for good around the world. Defeating isis to me, it was a no brainer. Thank god he did it. That's the convert or di mentality ideology. I think taking out Iran's nuclear sites, I don't that wasn't complicated for me. They had a window of opportunity they took it. The world would be a far more dangerous place if the Iranian Mulla has ever had had those weapons of mass destruction. I think also taken out Solomani, who's killed many Americans included, and the people that are the number one state sponsor of terror, all of these things, you know, what do you say to those people? And there are even some people in our party that that believe in isolationism and they don't support the Trump doctrine. The Trump doctrinere's no boots on the ground, no forever wars. But that doesn't mean no military action. What is America to do is does America if possible, if they can help people in the middle of a slaughter? You know, do we should We have the moral obligation to do something if we can help. Again, keeping within the parameters of that doctrine, I believe we should.
Speaker 5: Well, let's see, let's look at Iran and the threat they've had to the United States, chanting death to America for for you know, for forty years. They are a threat. So it is in the United States interest for this regime to be to be removed. And that doesn't mean we get involved in every conflict around the world. We've got to make sure it's our interests. But being an isolationist, we're not an isolation's country because our economy is not isolations, our currency isn't isolations. Peace through strength shows that there is a superpower for good. China is not a superpower for good. China is a superpower for China. The United States is a superpower for good, supporting the democracies, just supporting supporting individuals, and supporting America's interest home and abroad. And so we have to be out there. There's going to be in the world. Since history has been written, there's always been a superpower out there. There's just never been one like the United States because we're not into conquering. We're into expanding our freedoms and expanding their opportunities for people home and abroad. So it's hard sometimes when you deal with someone like Rand Paul because he looks in his world, in his own backyard, and the world doesn't exist that way. President Trump isn't looking for wars to expand like underneath Obama and Hillary Clinton, which U was a savitary of state. What the President is trying to do is in the wars. That's why he's already ended eight wars. That's why he's trying to end the war in Russia and Ukraine. That's why he's used peace through strength, by using precision, by going in and taking out Mardureau who was destabilizing the entire region and poisoning our streets. That's why he ended the nuclear threat that Iran had, which would have completely destabilized the entire Middle East. And so the presidence approach is absolutely as you said, Sean spot On, and someone has to be there, and I'd rather it be us than someone else.
Speaker 2: I'd rather be us too, because look, I just believe in the natural state of manner. Framers and Founders, they all discussed this, that we were born to be free beings, all created by the same God. And unfortunately, you know, if you look at the last century, for example, one hundred million human souls murdered in the name of some ism, communism. You know, look at Mao and China and Stalin and Russia and Hitler and Nazi Germany and fascism and Mussolini. There is evil in the world, and you know, but for a country that you know stands for good and has the strength of the United States, I see this as a very dark, evil, ugly world full of death and destruction like the videos that unfortunately I had to see this week. And You're right, it is a life altering It does change you and it never leaves you. And trust me when I tell people they don't want to see the things that that I'm sure you've seen and I've seen and they'll never see on TV because it will you'll never erase.
Speaker 1: Those images from your mind.
Speaker 2: We really appreciate you, Mark Way mom one one of the I'm not going to roll with you, you know, I'm just too old for that. But you know we can compare notes because I've been training now for fifteen years.
Speaker 1: I'm not into the belt system.
Speaker 2: I'm into an eclectic blend of arts and situational self defense and I do a work out with it. So I'm sure yours is different and hard, and maybe we'll show you what the things we do too, and you'd have fun with it.
Speaker 5: I love Remember you're in a competence building, which competence building brings assurance and who you are and what you do, so that is that is more important than anything by having a belufactor or interways.
Speaker 2: Appreciate you. Oklahoma Senator Mark Way Mullen, Thank you.
Speaker 1: All right.
Speaker 2: Let's go to Ryan in North Carolina, Ryan High, how are you glad you called?
Speaker 1: Sir John.
Speaker 6: Thanks for taking my call today. Real quick, I just wanted to get your thoughts on some of the tactics we're seeing ICE hues in Minneapolis. Obviously, illegal immigration is a huge problem in the US, and you know, Trump was elected to do something about it. But you know, we're seeing a lot of a lot of instances of you know, American citizens being detained by ICE for refusing to ID when there's really no suspicion of them being an illegal other than them being you know, Hispanic or whatever, you know, or we're seeing them go door to door and just random knock raids. You know, it just seems like we may be taking some of this a little bit too far, and we may be into some things that could be against the Fourth Headment.
Speaker 2: I'm not saying that everything has been done perfectly by ICE, but I think you got to look at the big picture, and I think this is very important in a question that you're raising. And there have been They've not been perfect. No law enforcement is ever perfect. But when you look at the number one, the magnitude of the problem under Biden, Harris may orchis again we've mentioned as many times twelve to whatever many million people unvetted alout in the country. Among them are terrorists, known terrorists, murderers, rapists, other violent criminals, cartel members, GAG members, drug dealers. I have a list in front of me of sixteen pages long of the worst illegals under President Trump since he's gotten back into office from all over the globe that have been convicted of murder, manslaughter, assault, drugs. You know, I can't tell you the number of instances where children are sexually assaulted, rape, brutalized, trafficking, and the list goes on and on and on, and so these are the that is the majority of the cases. The media would like to highlight on the few cases where maybe they had suspicion and maybe it turns out that they were not. Right now, there are cases where if there are people, do I think they should be using their resources and going to places like Home Depot or target. I think adjustments already have been made. As a matter of fact, I know they've been made, and they are really focused on the vast, overwhelming number of illegals that are criminal aliens. But I will say this, and I played this earlier in the week, both on radio and TV. When Barack Obama used ICE to get rid of illegals, most of them were not criminal alien Most of them were in the country illegally. ICE was mandated to go get them, and it was never an issue. And the only difference that I see here is the problem is at a magnitude that is a thousand times worse, the threat level to American citizens that much greater, and it's a clear and present danger to the safety and security of people in every small town, in big city around the country. It's an acute problem that has to be dealt with, and it was the most preventable national security disaster in the world. And they're not going to be perfect every time. I don't think. I don't like any mistakes, but it's inevitable considering the magnitude of the problem that was handed off to these agents, and I think we got to give them a little bit of slack. I think it's a hard job what they're doing, and they don't know who they're dealing with on the other side of anything. They don't know that a woman in a car is about to accelerate towards them. They don't know if the person's armed. They don't know if they're going to grab shovels and and broom handles like what happened this week in Minnesota and go after them.
Speaker 1: So it's you see what's happening to them.
Speaker 2: The atmosphere is horrible, and a lot of these people are being the activists are being whipped up by elected officials calling them Gestapo and Nazis and and terrorists and fascists, and that has done nothing but poor Kerosene on an already inflame situation caused again by Biden, Harris and Democrats in general. And they're sanctuary state policies and city policies, and so it's very very difficult to it's it's it's a very complicated issue at times. It's not black and white.
Speaker 1: Sean.
Speaker 6: I understand where you're coming from, and you know, there's there's no argument for me that you know, we want to we want to get rid of You know, those illegals who have been convicted of rape, murder, all these horrible crimes. You know, because they're a clear and present danger to America and citizens.
Speaker 1: You know, but you don't know who they are.
Speaker 2: In other words, when when you're looking for illegals, and for example, you're told this particular area has a lot of illegals in it, you know, with every individual you are encountering, how are you ever able to ascertain their status if if you don't talk to them, if you don't stop them and say, okay, may I see your license? Let me ask you if a cop pulls you over and says can I have your license and registration?
Speaker 1: You did nothing wrong? Would it bother you?
Speaker 6: I mean, if I did nothing wrong, in the cop acknowledges I did nothing wrong, why is he pulling me over? To begin with?
Speaker 2: Okay, But I'm saying if a cop, let's say you're not speedy, let's say your taillight's not out, but you get pulled over, can I have your license and registration?
Speaker 1: What is your reaction?
Speaker 6: If I'm getting pulled over by a cop, I'm going to give them my license and registration.
Speaker 2: But that's and you're going to say yes, sir, and they're going to say okay, thank you, appreciate it, and send you on your way.
Speaker 1: Right. Correct.
Speaker 6: But it's a little when you're driving than having a cop just walk up to you and say, hey, give me your idea, without any without any other you know, reasonable suspicion that a crime was committed. And I know the burden on ICE officers has been less and in the recent Supreme Court case, but it just seems like it's sets a really dangerous precedent that could be easily abused by Democrats if they're ever an empower Again, I.
Speaker 2: Hear what you're saying, but I think the threat level is such that we better get rid of these people. I mean, in Minnesota alone, the worst illegals. I'll scroll it again on TV tonight. Take a good hard look at it, and then you ask whether or not you know people need to cooperate with ice and uh. For example, if you pull, if you talk to somebody on the street and they don't speak English, what do you think the odds are that they may be illegal?
Speaker 6: I would say that that would be a be reasonable and articulable suspicion that, yeah, that person may not be here legally. But you know, there's a lot of cases. As I said, they're going in a lot.
Speaker 2: Of or they they speak very little English. I mean, is is that reasonable to you?
Speaker 6: That would be reasonable? But we're seeing a lot of a lot of enforcement efforts where they're just going and knocking on it.
Speaker 2: Now we're not really seeing a lot you are you seeing as a corrupt legacy media that is never telling you about the worst the illegals that I've been putting on the air, the worst of the worst that are being arrested, and the good job that they are doing. And they'll focus on the one or two cases where maybe you know, they made a mistake or maybe it was somebody that is in the country legally. And I'm not saying I want any mistakes. I don't, but I don't expect perfection either, especially considering again, as I said, the magnitude of this. But I appreciate the call. I want I want them to get it right. And I think that the President is keenly aware of where their focus should be, as is Tom Holman and Christy Noman, all the leaders. They're aware of this issue. They don't want to go after people that are in the country legally. They don't. It's not their mission. Their mission is to find the bad guys. It's eight ninety four one, Shawn. If you want to be a part of the program this Friday, James Texas Next Sean Hannity Show. What's up, James, god Bless Texas.
Speaker 7: Yeah, thanks John. This is James from Corpus Christi, Texas. I've just got a couple of things. First off, if the Blue States would honor the detainers, we wouldn't. We wouldn't be having this conversation.
Speaker 2: But what I'd like for you to do is be a lot safer for everybody, wouldn't it. That's a great point.
Speaker 7: Yeah, I want you to text Donald Trump for me for Jane from Corpus Christy.
Speaker 2: Hang on, who's the president, James, Corpus Christy. Go ahead, I'm taking notes.
Speaker 7: Okay, before he you know, pulls a trigger on the Insurrection Act. Okay, Donald Trump is is he's you know how good he is on the phone, and he needs to talk to him off a cliff otherwise he's going to go down as the the worst governor in the history of forever.
Speaker 2: Here it is gone down as the worst governor. Ever, I mean, he's a disaster. And I'll tell you right now, I think he's probably going to get indicted. I think that the odds are very high that that would happen with Tim Walls. Now I don't say that in a cavalier fashion, because we've expected those types of things to happen in the past and they don't.
Speaker 1: But anyway, I'll give you the last word.
Speaker 7: And I'm not talking about a zoom call where he's got five people on your team. I'm talking about just one of those night calls, just the two of them, and let's talk this through. Tell Trump that James said to do that. James from Corpus CHRISTI now the reason for my call, the main reason for my call is you talked often about your early career and food services and construction and so on and so forth, and then you ended up in radio. And I don't really see you as a broadcaster host. I see you as an entrepreneur. And all really successful entrepreneurs, which you are, always had that one moment, that one thing. What was that one moment with you that got you out of painting houses or not out, but you did them at the same time that made you walk into a radio station. Was it an ad he didn't have the internet back being it was Winstone Times. What was that?
Speaker 2: It's a listen when I get more deeply into the podcast that I'm that we're doing, and I'll have an announcement about that soon. These are topics that I'll get into great detail on. Let me give you the short version. And I have discussed it before. But I don't know why. But when I was very young, and I mean eleven twelve thirteen, I was obsessed with radio, I mean, and I would listen to it all the time, and the only thing I did was watch sports on TV.
Speaker 1: At that time.
Speaker 2: I was watching like the Mets, baseball, hockey and and.
Speaker 1: Things like that. But I was obsessed.
Speaker 2: And the great pioneers of talk radio, they were formulating talk radio in my youth.
Speaker 1: It was not a big thing. I mean, Barry Farber.
Speaker 2: Barry Gray, when I lived in Rhode Island, people like Jerry Williams and Gene Burns and David Brudnoy, I mean, these phenomenal hosts, and I would I was obsessed. My father would scream at me to shut the radio off. I didn't know why. I have no idea. Why I was. You know, I remember Barry Farber. God rest Is solely passed away. I was friends with him still he passed away, and Barry Farber said, go get a globe and he and he explained Soviet expansionism, the former Soviet Union and Hungary and Poland and Yugoslavian Czechoslovakia, and you know, he was just brilliant. He spoke like fifty languages. It was insane. And so to cut to the chase is that I went from the restaurant business and then I was in the construction business because I was working my way in and out of college, and I'd run out of money, and then I'd go back to work, run out of money, go back to school. You know, I'm gon go back to work, and I'd be up on a ladder. And I started calling talk radio shows and I started to realize that people, I want to talk to that guy that said he's on a ladder, and people responded more to what I said. I was very passionate about it. Then the Iran Countra hearings happened and I was all over it. And then at the time I had moved to California, I just packed up and move. Don't ask me why, just on a whim. And I saw that there was a local radio station at a college campus that gave shows to people in the community. And I went down and I applied, and I can tell you I did my first show that light went on. I was scared to death and it changed my life. I didn't I wanted to do nothing else.
Speaker 1: I was it.
Speaker 2: I love that and I hung out at that radio station. They hated me like everyone else. I was terrible. I deserved to get fired.
Speaker 1: I did.
Speaker 2: But then once they took the mic away from me, I wanted. I wanted to do nothing else. That's all I wanted to do. And then I put an ad in a trade paper. I got hired in Huntsville, Alabama. My first professional job was nineteen ninety. I'd started in eighty seven or eight, and low and Beholo was making nineteen thousand dollars a year, and I'd never been happier. Far less than I was making in construction, believe it or not, but I didn't care.
Speaker 1: I loved it.
Speaker 2: I tell young people all the time, find what you love and then find a way to make money at it. And I never expected to be successful ever. TV was never in the equation ever, And I think I've lived an undeserved life and I still love it today. I don't work. I didn't work in the beginning for money. I don't work for money today. But yeah, I've become a pretty good businessman. And I do all sorts of other things that you know, because I get bored easily. But most of my day is spend studying and I love it and I'm blessed and I thank God every day for the ability to have this microphone on that camera every night.
Speaker 1: I hope that does that answer your question.
Speaker 7: Yes, be sure to text mister Trump, Donald Trump.
Speaker 2: I know James Corpus Christy, Texas got it all right, man, appreciate it. Eight hundred ninety four one, Shawn is our number if you want to be a part of the program. Lind did you like my answer? Oh yeah, you don't sound very enthusiastic. I didn't like that answer. I didn't like that. Yeah, yeah, yeah, No
Speaker 4: I just I'm amazed that people are like, yeah, you know, in your free time, Sean, if you could just reach out to the president for me, like good grief,