Speaker 1: Don't answer the phone. Elvis Duran the Elvis Duran phon tapping. Here's the phone?
Speaker 2: Til I do? Oh Daniel?
Speaker 1: Yes? All right, all right, So Anthony is phone tapping his friend Ken. Ken's girlfriend made them go apple picking, and not only did Ken not want to go, but he got in trouble for eating apples before he paid for them, so he was not happy. Anthony wanted me to call from the orchard and mess with the maiden further. So that's what I did. All right, you go apple picking? Phone tail on today's tap? Hello Ken, Hi, this is Laurie from viland her own farm. How you doing?
Speaker 2: What can I do for you?
Speaker 1: It was brought to my attention when you were here the other day apple picking. You and the girl you were with ate some apples while here without paying for them.
Speaker 2: Excuse me, Yeah, as.
Speaker 1: You were picking the apples, you were eating them as you were going along, and those apples never made it in the bag on the scale because you know, you pay per pound and stuff.
Speaker 2: Yeah, tell you how Ruchie was to us once you confronted us.
Speaker 1: About that you're stealing. How did you expect her to react.
Speaker 2: Feeling it's two apples? You're an apple orchard. I paid for apples. I paid for a hay ride.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you paid for the apple. No no, no, no, no no. You pay for the apples in the bag, not the apples that didn't make it into the bag. What if I went into a store that sold shoes and I paid for some shoes, but then I walked out with another pair, and I said, well, it's a shoe store, you sell shoes. I paid for the shoes in the bag. It's the same thing.
Speaker 2: You're an idiot.
Speaker 1: Oh no, no, no, no, no, no, you're a thief. Anthony, he hung up already. Okay, let's call him back.
Speaker 2: Hello. Really, yeah, I hung up on you.
Speaker 1: Why would you hang up on me because.
Speaker 2: You're an idiot?
Speaker 1: Okay, first, whoa, I think a.
Speaker 2: Phone call is already costing more than the two apples.
Speaker 1: You stole two of my apples.
Speaker 2: Come down to my job and I'll give you the cash.
Speaker 1: No, sirm, Sorry, we're understaffed here and you'll need to come to us. This is your responsibility, not ours.
Speaker 2: So you want me to pay ten dollars in gas? Yes, I'm give you a dollar sixty two.
Speaker 1: If you hadn't been a thief in the first place.
Speaker 2: Then you're a thief. Realize the thieves. Do you make people pay nine dollars a bag for apple?
Speaker 1: It's for the experience.
Speaker 2: Can you go to the grocery I've ever been on word, I've ever been on bo What do you guys put that together with a dollar sixty two?
Speaker 1: Well, you go to the grocery store and you buy the apples off the shelf.
Speaker 2: I don't buy apples, okay, but.
Speaker 1: When you do, do you get the experience of a hay ride around the grocery store? And I don't think so. It's all about the experience.
Speaker 2: This is the kind of time you have on your hands to call people about apples. Are you kidding me? Yes, because you're just a loser.
Speaker 1: Oh no, No, we're understaffed and we have to chase down thieves.
Speaker 2: That's why I don't even believe you. Why that's not true. You're buying No, I'm not lying.
Speaker 1: Thieves, thieves coming of thieves, coming usher. You're the one who stole from my establishment, and yet I'm the bad guy. How does that work.
Speaker 2: I'm not trying to make you feel like a bad person. I'm trying to make you feel like an idiot. You really know who went over your customers? Do you think Bill Gates all his customers every time that someone's taken Microsoft from him? No, I don't think so. He's not an idiot like you.
Speaker 1: Bill Gates is dead.
Speaker 2: Bill Dates is not dead. That's Steve Jobs. He's done me.
Speaker 1: Whatever doesn't matter, because did they own an apple orchard? No, they did not own an apple orchard. You are banned from my orchid.
Speaker 2: Oh good, good, all my legs off and come to your orchard. You have done me a favor.
Speaker 1: Yeah, well here's another favor. Your friend Anthony just phone tapped you. What Anthony? Anthony said you didn't want to go apple picking in the first place, said he wanted a bunch of chops.
Speaker 2: No, I didn't want to go apple picking. I just did it for the girlfriend who was all heard. Yeah, that's great.
Speaker 1: This is Danielle Man Arrow from Elvis Durant in the Morning Show.
Speaker 2: Oh wow, you were a real real Danielley Elvis Durand's phone tap.
Speaker 1: This phone tab was pre recorded permission granted by all participis the Elvis Terran phone tab only on Elvis duran in the Morning Show