Speaker 1: Also, your voice sounds super sexy. What kind of microphone are you on?
Speaker 2: Oh? Boy, man, real easy, that's that's a that's a proprietary secret. That's Joe's whole secret. Man. Like, well, yeah, man, how what kind of sexy as Mike? You guys?
Speaker 3: Yeah, I mean I just a sexy tron five thousand?
Speaker 2: Is that?
Speaker 1: Like old?
Speaker 2: Yeah? I thought it was the fucka tron three hundred, But it's a second.
Speaker 3: I stopped using that one a while, okay, just out of you know, growing up.
Speaker 2: So yeah, no, that's true. Yeah, I guess that that says more about me than anything. Still using the fuck tron?
Speaker 3: Whatever works?
Speaker 2: Hello, Internet, and welcome to season three, thirty six, Episode four of the Dailies. That guys, it's a production of iHeartRadio, and obviously this is the podcast where we take a deep dive into America's shared consciousness. It's Thursday a second, twenty twenty four, and I'm doing my best to sound as sexy on Mike as possible. My name is Miles Gray AKA oh Ship. Where's my AKA here? It is? Oh shit? Now that discord is reloading and I lost my fucking place. Keep this in. This is part of the matter.
Speaker 1: This is a log AKA, this is a yeah, this is all.
Speaker 2: AKA, oh fuck, where's my fucking shit?
Speaker 3: Fuck?
Speaker 2: AKA we got a rats, I got a plan to get him out of here. Mayor Adams is the problem. He's keeping rats in his own house, throwing them out with carbon monoxide. That'll work for a little while until they find a new place, too high A kay, thank you so much. That's First Blood five to two two on the Discord. Look, it's been a while since we were doing the Fast Car sort of, you know, rewritings, and yeah, the story about New York's rats are who was apparently fucking up because people are getting sick with I forget lepto perosis, I believe is like a bacterial infection you can only get from interacting with ratpe. So that's how bad things are there. It's really more again like when you're saying, more a bummer story about New York in general. But anyway, that's enough for me. I am thrilled to be joined. Oh shit, I forgot even to god, see, this is what happens when I'm running the show. I forgot to tell people what May second was. It's National Life Insurance Day. Just you guys can get it. Get your fucking affairs in order. It's also national Yeah, get your shit together. You better get that life insurance policy. Tell your friends so then maybe you might you know whatever. I've seen enough datline to know what happens when you got a good life insurance policy. H and also National truffle Day. But not like the fancy shits that you shave on the pasta that we're talking about, like the chocolates that have the shits inside that are the good ones. I think that's what I always called the troubles the good ones. Anyway, I'm thrilled to be joined by today's guest co host, one of the most mysterious men in podcasting and someone who deals with the dark arts of Corvid training. Knows how to commune with crows. He's also the host, one of the hosts of the hits show Stuff They Don't Want You to Know. He's also an author. He's also got a pretty I guess marginal a sexy microphone right now, but that's okay, but please welcome to the microphone, mister Benbulla. Hey, hey, welcome back.
Speaker 4: Heah akas got ak Yeah, well I get it. I could do aka, let's see in service to your great tradition of naming the days, miles, it is also International Scurvy Awareness Day, So doctor scurvy.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, you weren't aware. You weren't aware them. May second is scurvy Awareness Day.
Speaker 3: This is why we do it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, exactly. Holy shit, I'm sorry, is scurvy? I'm sorry? Am I ignorant in thinking that like that shit's for pirates and like people on ships or like that? Are we still fucking like? I guess it's part of malnutrition. I don't know.
Speaker 1: It's a common Uh, it's a common stereotype and misconception that I am, my colleagues labor against.
Speaker 2: So we're raising awareness of it.
Speaker 1: Yes, please consume some citrus of your of your choice.
Speaker 2: I don't know how long. Isn't that we're like the where they started they call people liamis yeah, as a scurvy reference.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I think so, because when you were on like we associate this with high racy, but we should associate it also with just that age of a bunch of people consentially or non consentually on boats in the neighbor I appreciate it. Yes, yeah, oh god? And and what they they eventually discovered without getting the whole story. You know, pirates, especially even if they chose to be on the ship, they're kind of living rough life. They're kind of always on so h So it took a while to realize the source of why they were getting cartoonishly loose teeth and all these other scurvy things.
Speaker 2: Like you know how to lose xylophone? Like, yeah, exactly, and now I'm realizing too. The nickname came from American sailors who like didn't believe that taking like eating citrus with would Ward.
Speaker 1: Off screen, were anti vaxers for citrus.
Speaker 2: Fucking clowns, American sailors. Come on, man, anyway, Ben, We're thrilled to be joined in our third seat by a repeat guest. It's a very funny, very funny person, very funny comedian hails from the Pittsburgh area. I was just just celebrating a video that they did about I think. I don't know if sorry if I completely misnamed the title, but it felt like two guys from Pittsburgh talking about seeing Oppenheimert basically yeah, yeah, and you can catch this man May tenth at the Alameda Comedy Club. Shoutout arias I gang, I'm looking at you. You better pull up. And also, if you're in Saratoga Springs, New York, May thirty, first you will be able to catch our guests. Joe Cuzolo, Joe, Joe, Joe, Joe.
Speaker 3: Hello Joe, Hey, it's me aka Vitamin C proficient.
Speaker 2: Oh there we go. I love man. I used to drink so much orange juice, like as a kid. I don't know why. I'm like, I don't know I had that memory, but I just think of like that minute made vitamin D enriched fucking orange juice that I would just fuck it down.
Speaker 3: Yeah, And it is because well, I think especially, I think there's something about like that era where we thought, like orange juice. The commercials tell me it's the best possible thing I can put my body. Yeah, now we're like, it's the sugariest thing with nah almost no, Like the nutritional value is completely canceled out by the Yeah.
Speaker 2: You will get survy from drinking yeah all the way back around. Yeah, we should have.
Speaker 1: We should have known it was a grift when Sonny D came out as like a hip competitor, right, is a chef?
Speaker 3: Kiss?
Speaker 2: Have you had the fucking boozy sunny D that they sell. Now, excuse me, I thought that was dude. No, they have like a canned hard Seltzer sunny D. It's pretty I've I had a sip. I was like, it actually pays off on the promise, like it's boozy, bubbly sunny D sonny D Vodka Seltzer. Yeah, yeah, yeah, exactly. The working parents screwdriver, I think it's what we call that.
Speaker 3: And it's sunny D. It's not sunny delight for the for the faga Seltzer. They go full sunny D mm hmmmmm, which is smart. They respected, Yeah, that it's so funny. I was in the same like that misconception about like, well it's juice. It was like one hundred percent juice, and like commercial was like the guy put a straw in an orange, so it's basically like the inside of an orange right in here.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Yeah, oh added sugar. What's that.
Speaker 3: Strong ad campaign? I recalled. They really were going for it in terms of brainwashing the youth. Oh yeah, orange juice.
Speaker 2: I mean our parents too, Like my mom was like, yeah, that's fine, it's not soda, right, I'm like, no, Mom, it's minute he says, right there, there's hue, What the fuck a thing? Just a little spicy exactly, then down a half gallon while watching fucking South Park or some shit.
Speaker 1: Still not as creepy as the Got Milk commercials. Just to be honest, you're looking back, I learned a lot well.
Speaker 2: I learned who Aaron Burr was because of those commercials.
Speaker 1: Short plication was creepy because it was a Trede association, right, it wasn't a company.
Speaker 3: It probably it was the Dairy Farmers Association of America.
Speaker 1: It was just the idea of milk, Do you have it? Or are you a loser?
Speaker 2: Got? Do you have this?
Speaker 3: Ship?
Speaker 2: No? Then you might be in a full body cast having convulsions like what was that one? Oh? The guy was in the full body cast and then they brought like cookies, right, and he needed like milk and he was like, dude, that one's actually pretty horrific.
Speaker 3: A lot of the milk ads I'm realizing are about people and their failure to communicate. Right, it's the only thing getting in a way of people in their milk. Yeah, truly, it should just be got a therapist? Are you able to voice their needs?
Speaker 2: Properly.
Speaker 3: Yeah, maybe got a clear passageway between your mouth and people's ears, right, Yeah, but yeah, we had beef. It's what's for dinner occasionally, you get you get those, right, you get the Yeah, it's just from a product, it's just from yeah a yeah.
Speaker 2: Like and it wasn't.
Speaker 1: Yeah, pork was like the other Yeah, I think had had their time.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 2: The fabric of our lives, Yeah, there it is there. Yeah, we're a fabric of our undoing, potentially because we haven't quite we quite haven't reconciled our differences with King Cotton heavily. But anyway, that is enough of that. We got to tell the people what we're going to be talking about today. Looks like the Dems are pulling a bit of an Avenger ship. They're coming out the portals to help poor speaker Mike Johnson from being ousted. So we will talk about why the Democrats are like, yeah, I guess we'll fucking save mister Jesus jerk off app from completely screwing up Congress. We'll get into those details. We're gonna talk about the So basically, there was another full on clearing of protesters at Columbia University for the second time, and the NYPD is doing there doing what cops like to do, which is be like and our violence was justified because of this object we found or place.
Speaker 1: You could buy at any store.
Speaker 3: Hey, hey, buy any store.
Speaker 2: Hey, what do you some kind of frigging comy? Get the fuck out of here?
Speaker 3: We go all some anarchy headquarters.
Speaker 2: This guy works for a big bike lock. You know, look at this ship. If it wasn't dangerous, why would't they call it kryptonite exactly? Because it's gonna it's it's you could defeat Superman or maybe it's a brand name. I don't know, but we'll talk about their latest push to try and completely obscure and obfuscate around the student protests, and then the we gotta talk. There's talk now about how we might be saved from clim a change because we're gonna do carbon capture. This is something that keeps happening that most people know isn't really that effective.
Speaker 1: So the autonomist loves it.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, of course anything that's like, well, don't turn off that revenue stream? Is there? Can we invent a fake solution? Was that called carbon sequestration?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, we're doing that we're doing that. So we'll get into that and many other fun things. But first jokeaz alla Pittsburgh's very own. First of all, what's the best thing to eat in Pittsburgh that isn't parogi or Permanny brothers?
Speaker 3: Uh catch up?
Speaker 2: Oh.
Speaker 3: The reason I say that is because there's a lot of pride for Hines.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 3: I was famously bottled in Pittsburgh for a long time. Heinz Field once was the name of the I don't live there anymore, but I am positive whatever the Heinz Field is called now, which was a recent change, and they're not if it's acroshure or whatever like, they are calling it hines Field till the end of time, until it is rightfully re renamed Hinesfield. Sum, No, it's no bad ye, but yet there's a lot of pride for hines I even think they you can sell hines for like a little bit more because they know pittsburghs are going to buy it. And this might be that I am taking it face value from my parents who switched to Hunts, which was I was like, we got Hunts. When I was back visiting, I was like, what are you guys doing? They were like, here's the deal crisis here. Yeah, they don't bottle it in Pittsburgh anymore, so you're not supporting the local economy. And then two, they can sell Hines more expensive in the stores because the brand loyalty is so huge. So we were like, why are we why we have any loyalty, it's not even a local thing anymore. So on the Hunts train and I said, well, it does taste exactly the same, So yeah, yeah.
Speaker 2: That's fucking wild. I mean, I'm I'm sure there's varying levels of that wherever you go, where they're like what the locals they fucking think this is like religious ship. So yeah, charge of fifteen. It is weird, though. I am pretty Heinz loyal too, Like I think just growing up in diners and ship and like seeing that bottle and like learning, yeah, this is it. There's only one ketchup.
Speaker 3: And they seem it's does seem like a classy brand, like it never tried to change the design of the regular Heinz bottle. I'm pretty sure they did get in on the like purple ketchup. They did cranch, they didn't mess with the design of just regular old ketchup.
Speaker 2: Ever.
Speaker 3: Yeah, they've definitely done some like Mayosterre Mustarday. Yeah, yeah exactly, but the the bottle that you see at the restaurant has pretty much looked the same, yeah for century.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and the balls of that ad campaign to where they had you know, they had that meeting where they said, people are explaining about how it's tough to get the ketchup out of the bottle sometime, and then some guy went, fuck it, let's make that a feature, you know what I mean, just tell them they have to wait.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that was like exactly. I remember thinking like I hacked the matrix when I would see adults chugling, like you actually have to top to fifty seven, They're like, shut up, ten year old.
Speaker 3: Let me tell you how it's done on the playground.
Speaker 1: Okay, Yeah, this guy was an old school diner veteran. We were like a grizzled emperor of condiments and.
Speaker 2: I don't know, Hey, look man, they just they were they were they were inviting dupars. That was like the spot in LA and they fucking turned it into anyway we can get into how our old haunts are used to what they used to be. You know what I mean all day here, but we got to get into this question joke, Pazala, What is some from your search history that's revealing about who you are or something you recently screenshoted on your phone? Either?
Speaker 1: Oh?
Speaker 3: Oh interesting, well I the I looked at my Google history and one of the most recent things I did search was can you bring a plant back from the brink of death?
Speaker 2: Oh?
Speaker 3: Man, Yeah, because my girlfriend was out of town for the last month, and oh I was tasked with taking care of many things, which I did, but there was one plant in the corner that just was not part of my routine. Yeah, you know, and I listen. I kept her. I kept her sour dough starter alive. I did that. That was did you ask? It involves scooping flower into the discard. There's all sorts of steps. I took a video of her explaining it to me and then just like would play it and then just be like, oh they smart. Scoop a starter, put it into a new jar, put a flower into that jar, mix it up, make have it on the scales. You know exactly how my you're putting in there? Oh shit, like lid wait and tilt. Is this like a like an heirloom starter or just like just like a pandemic. This it was before the pandemic, but it was not like from Grandpapa right right right, just like.
Speaker 2: A smuggled across oceans.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but it has stayed alive for a good five years at this point.
Speaker 2: So nice.
Speaker 3: I don't want to be the one. If I'm gonna kill anything, it's gonna go to be the plant.
Speaker 2: I like that. Yeah, you're like putting yourself in like that sitcom situation where it's like you lost the dog and now you gotta find like a dog like looks the same, hopefully get one over. And it's like drinking.
Speaker 3: I mean, what like is it are we Is it fully fucking gone? Or you know, I don't think we're fully gone. Okay, So I did learn a thing or two, like if stuff, if leaves are particularly are like fully dead, you chop those off. Yep, the plant isn't confused to be like give them some water and then yeah, and so I did. I got some water in there and did see a little bit of a rejuvent structure. So I was like, I think we're good. Some leaves are definitely not looking so hot, but I think it was the brink. We did not pass through the brink. So okay, good.
Speaker 1: Now your girlfriend may hear this show. Have you told her.
Speaker 3: This is Ai? This is all AI, so easy?
Speaker 2: Yeah, I love that one. Now, Joe, what is something you think is under rated?
Speaker 3: I think we under rate the toll and task of the food delivery driver. And I know there was some discourse about this recently in food delivery in general online, And I've always felt this way because I used to drive for Postmates years ago, and I always felt like the understanding that food delivery is an extreme luxury had never really been fully understood by the consumer.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I just have memories of like picking up truly like not no disrespect, but Panda express things of this nature, driving to a disrespect to the.
Speaker 2: To the people over at Panda.
Speaker 3: But then going to like a terribly difficult area of town to park, like if people know La, like a place like Korea town, having to having no choice but to park in front of a fire hydrant, in front of a massive tower, going inside the tower, having to check in with security, having to wait for them to activate one of the elevators, which is always they Yeah, it's always a thing and it takes a really long time, and then you finally get in there, you go up to whatever floor they're on, you get off, and then you have to navigate the labyrinth that is the gigantic apartment complex, go to the front door to deliver Panda Express to their front door, and there is Listen, I don't need a cheerful thank you necessarily. But then when you go back in your car, see that you have a ticket and this has taken twenty minutes off of the clock and they did not tip you, and you made three dollars. I think it needs to be hammered home that if you're participating in this charade, if you're participating this and this is so like extremely taxing and stressful activity for the driver to understand what that's doing and to tip them like essentially one hundred percent, Like there is no I know a lot of people online were like, well, what if you're neurodivergent and you have to do this, And it's like, listen, that's not what we're talking about, because I know mo majority yeah, like if there's some sort of disability or whatever, that's a different conversation. But I know that there's just a lot of people who just feel entitled to get food delivered to their door.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and not.
Speaker 3: Have to pay for the fact that that is the most luxurious thing.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Oh for sure.
Speaker 2: It is wild because people like well it said the delivery few was like forty nine cents plus like those fees, Like, I'm that's like, isn't that like you're pay It's like no, man, that's they're getting a fraction.
Speaker 3: Of that, and they think about as do it exactly like these apps are able to skirt minimum wage.
Speaker 2: Yah. Yeah, these aren't employees. These are independent contractors that don't fuck. It's also brutal.
Speaker 1: Also, I just can't imagine the lack of awareness or the evil balls it would take. I would be horrified to not tip someone doing that knowing the knowing like the way that kind of system has been constructed, Yeah, to ship on the people working there.
Speaker 2: For sure. But I think that's it. That's like the genius of so many of like these apps and things. It's like they obscure the toll that it takes on the human being for you to get your fucking, you know, fucking cell phone case that you want it on Prime they or you know, getting door dashed. It just feels like, I don't know, I pressed a button and then like because I put like, don't even talk to me, just leave it at the door, and it just appears. And I know, not of the person on the other side who's like having to deal with the same fucking gas prices that everyone else does and is getting Yeah an agree. Yeah.
Speaker 3: And if I can, uh, you know, proselytize a little bit, I would advocate for meeting your driver maybe out on the road. And if you don't want to do that, and you live in an apartment building, at least in the lobby.
Speaker 2: Walked out, just walk down. Yeah, make it.
Speaker 3: Easier for them so they also turn over, turnover, turn, and it's it's good for you as well because you don't have to like wonder if they're going to be able to find your door. Like, just make it easy so that you get your food faster and then come back up. The other thing I will say is, if you're doing delivery food, really reconsider getting a drink or a milkshake because those are very difficult to transport.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 3: I don't think people immediately consider that, but when you have a bag of food you put in the passenger seat or you put it on the floor. It's easy. But if you have something you're juggling that could spill, it's very difficult, not only to place in your car as you're transporting it, but then as you're trying to pick it up and then open your door and then close the car door and then lock it and then get to then open the door of the building. All this stuff if you're juggling like a big frothy milkshake, that's just in.
Speaker 2: Seventeen frappuccinos that you ordered, Yes, exactly, Yeah, there have you seen. There's a subreddit called door dash Gremlin and it's as people who like when they get the like the food dropped off, like if they're verifying that it's dropped off for the photo. It's people that have been caught getting the bag from the door while the photo's being taken, so like rather than like the photo of like a bag by the door, it's like someone like in just a T shirt like Winnie the Poo style, like they're about like ah, and so people like when they end up being a gremlin, they usually upload it and it's always funny to see and like that. That's when you can tell you're like, man, was it really? Did you really have to get that delivery? But I get it sometimes, but look, if you're gonna do it at least fucking tip and cost is.
Speaker 3: Like that, acknowledge the way to do it a luxury?
Speaker 2: Yeah, in a in a fair equitable way. Uh. What's something you think is overrated?
Speaker 3: And I'm gonna sound like such a little boy here, Okay, making your bed? I do think making your bed is overrated, though, I just don't kind of understand the weight that some people put on it.
Speaker 1: Is it too like Sisphian for you, Like it's just gonna be unmade again?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 3: Like no, it's not like people who happen to come to my home are going to see it. Only I and my girlfriend are going to see what our room looks like, let alone the bed and then to just like I I just don't fully get the point of like I'll maybe just kind of like very loosely like put things back in the direction that they need to go. But in terms of like talking and making sure every I'm not sure why that's so crucial to a lifestyle.
Speaker 2: I'm I'm guessing your girlfriend is pro bed making.
Speaker 3: Interesting, that's what an interesting concept.
Speaker 2: She she is or she aligned with you, Yeah, because I'm I'm in a similar situation she is.
Speaker 3: And I will, you know, entertain this fancy grade.
Speaker 2: Again.
Speaker 3: But I'm just kind of like I don't really.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's like sloppy boy life, you know, like because I'm the same way where it's like I don't know nobody, like especially in college, I'm like, nobody's going to my fucked up room, like and I'm already like and so disillusioned by life, like that's the it's like so low on my list, and yeah, like being married though I'm also I'm with somebody who is probed for them, I realized for them. It's like it's about a sense of order, right, and I'm like system of a down like this order hard. Like I'm like I don't give a fuck. I'm like this is not chaos to me. But that's where I begin to reckon sound like I get that certain things that I do you don't like, or you do that you do I don't like. But that's where we meet and I'm like, fine, I'll make the bed, but the throw pillows we can't have seventeen thousand fucking but there's no point. It was a purely decorative. There's decorative they don't have functionally go on the fucking ground all the time.
Speaker 1: And you're saying we can't even throw them, you know what I mean?
Speaker 2: The fuck is the point. The fuck is the point.
Speaker 1: So I'm with you, guys. I'm also very impressed they regularly sleep in beds. I'm a bit feral in that respect.
Speaker 2: Uh like a fucking hit man, like in a fucking bark a lounger with sunglasses on it. More like.
Speaker 1: I was more like, I'm so this may be a childish thing. I'm so opposed to sleep that sometimes I'm just like, go to bed, I end up where I end up, you know what, the couch, who knows. And then I'll come to and my girlfriend is like, wonderful woman. Terrible tasting dudes obviously, but she's she's like, I'll come to and she's rapping me by my arm pits. It's I'm like, She's like, maybe I can carry them to the bedroom.
Speaker 2: I'm like, god, I Bernie lomax on him like that.
Speaker 1: I was like, you don't have the upper arm strength for this, you don't have the.
Speaker 2: Don't and don't bother I'm a lost cause, like you can't like and this is so such a valiant effort on your part, But I am a waist.
Speaker 3: Kind very fine to be like. I will delicately just kind of like slap you the chest and be like the fuck out of here.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: And I'm not intoxicated or on any kind of drugs. It's just the sleep got me. Uh. And I got to tell you now that, Joe, now you're saying this, I realized that I've just always assumed whenever I'm at anybody's house and I see the bed is made, I've always assumed they faked it or they did it special for that day.
Speaker 2: Wow, real drug addict thinking here, it's like you don't have your shit together this much piece of ship. You're just like me. Yeah, just like me another stairs. Yeah, I mean, look, that's what I'm saying. Like I get, it's a personal thing, like I people who want it made. I get it, Like I get I get if you're a person who needs things to be a certain way of force. That makes sense. I am personally just someone who was I was born in the darkness, you know what I mean. You merely play around in it, you know. Yeah, Also it does also Pittsburgh reference there too. Yeah, when Bane came out, that's right. Wow. Yeah, although that wasn't Pittsburgh was It wasn't explicitly Pittsbur.
Speaker 3: I mean it was if you know, you know, I mean already of the Pittsburgh Steelers were Yeah, yeah, when the when the stadium collapsed.
Speaker 2: But nothing but timely references on this show. Remember Baine. Anyway, I don't make my bed and I stick. All right, let's take a quick break. We'll come back and we're gonna talk about this news. And we're back, so let's just check in with the House of Representatives. I mean, we we used to do that more, but because it's just a fucking inert clown show, there's not much to talk about unless you just want to be frustrated even more with the state of our government. But for the last month or so, Marjorie Taylor Green, you know, major league tainted gang Green is out here, has been freaking out about Speaker of the House Mike Johnson ever since he went against her dear Putin and helped secure funding for Ukraine. That was like the thing, like they were trying so hard to prevent like this Ukraine funding and then it happened. She's like out, it's over this guy. This guy's done. We got to get him out of here. And this has been a theme like with the last like five GOP speakers. They've had to constantly manage like the wacky bullshit demands or not really managing them, just caving to the wacky bullshit demands that come from the far extreme right. And I mean, I have no sympathy for them, but this is the fucking bed that they've made. So oh yeah, look it's all coming. We got Pittsburgh, we got bed making, we got tarades. Look, it's all out there for everybody. Those are the themes that are ongoing. You get bonus points.
Speaker 3: And my girlfriend is Marjorie Taylor Green, so oh you might see me on the news.
Speaker 2: Well yeah, being like I gotta tell you, I'm here in New York and there's not like homeless people. Did you see that clip where her boyfriend, that guy I call him ass Size, His names like Brian, I don't know what the fuck his name is, but he's like on one of those hyper conservative news channels. He was like in New York covering the Trump trial and he's like, okay for Philadelphia. I gotta tell you, to be honest, I'm looking around here in New York City. I thought there'd be more like homeless people, like violent people, but it's there's really not. It's not like that he was having like a fucking crisis that things weren't like aligning.
Speaker 1: With his that that's the same thing those type of dudes will say when they come to Atlanta. Oh you know what I mean, Like I got I got out of the you know, I got out of the airport. Yeah, no, one tried to rob me once. And I'm like, are you disappointed? Yeah, what are going on?
Speaker 2: Yeah? You wanted the adrenaline rush of being in a flight or fight response to.
Speaker 1: They wanted the story for Facebook. They're probably all Facebook people.
Speaker 2: I mean, we still have the fucking like the politicians are still insistent that we need more police dollars, even though the FBI is like, yeah, crime is going down, it's going I mean it's going down in the city there. So anyway, your girlfriend has been really upset, Shoe, not just with the lack of bed making, but just the fact that this the fucking government is functioning, because that's the thing. The sad thing is when we have these ship bags, like, sorry, you're sorry to bring up your girlfriend Marjorie at this point. If you mention her again, don't feel like you need to preface it.
Speaker 1: Okay, all right, I'm sure though, I'm sure that you have a beautiful relationship based on unrelated things.
Speaker 3: And that is incorrect.
Speaker 2: But okay, both being maga freaks, man.
Speaker 1: You're just you're at this point, you're staying together for the starter for the sourdough starter.
Speaker 3: Yeah, for Marjorie's uh yeah patented starter, yeah Green sour Dough.
Speaker 2: But it's like, yeah, people like her and Matt Gates, like when they're in the mix, it means things like government shut downs and legislative grid luck are like the norm and basically every day people suffer when like the government can't even perform its basic functions. So Marjorie Taylor Green thought she would have all these supporters to be like, I think it's time to fucking oust this guy, Mike Johnson. But she was sorely mistaken. There was like like Thomas Massey was like the only other idiot to be like, yeah, I think, yeah, yeah, I think this could be a movement. But the thing is there are such slim margins for Republicans in the House that like the Dems have basically been like, huh, I think we can maybe wrangle this fucker in Mike Johnson by saying we will protect him from any attempt to oust him and like we'll give him the votes to basically neutralize the threat of the far right. So it's like kind of I don't know if it's like win win, but basically for the Dems, they're like, well, we can neutralize the far right and also get a guy in that still does the bidding of the military industrial complex. They get too Yeah, I mean like you look at him, like Mike Johnson is not someone that you're like, yeah, the guy has a fucking spine. He's like a biggest the biggest cheerleader of like the fucking big lie in January sixth, raw raw bullshit. But from the calculus of the Democrats, based on what they tell report, it's just like, yeah, the thing is like we just think Marjorie Taylor Green is like fucking worse. So that's kind of where we're at. And at least this guy came around to again throw dollars at arms manufacturers and that's the that's what the government's what this is really about.
Speaker 3: That's why we do it. That's why we do It's.
Speaker 1: Why we're out here, Yeah, making our beds.
Speaker 2: I get I get up every morning, I open my Bible that was it's actually branded by North of Grumman and Raytheon and read from it, and I realized, I got work to do. I got to make sure that the money flows in that direction, because these drones aren't going to build themselves hooks. They're not. They're not.
Speaker 1: There's a there's a new drone that just dropped. It's kind of based on a Manta ray design. It's for maritime usage.
Speaker 2: Really like under like an under like an a taxi drone.
Speaker 1: Yes, yeah, Like what what do you It's the question I think all three of us have been asking for a while, like what do you get the bond villain who has everything? I'm a Manta drone, yes, yep.
Speaker 2: Next one shark drone. Yeah.
Speaker 3: I want to see more seacreature drones.
Speaker 2: Little shrimps yeah yeah, yeah, they're so tiny, like they're undetectable. It's like, yeah, because little seahorses man, little pistol shrimps man, pistol shrimps that actually shoot like rather than like that boom. Yeah, fucking forty fives man fucking outfit them now north of Grummen.
Speaker 1: Now see now we're now we'd crowd sourcing for them. Yeah, we're we're accidentally now we're in what is that rand?
Speaker 2: Exactly? The old Research and Development Corporation. Nothing weird, but whatever, Look, colorad Us, we got we have ideas that are fun, you know, and we're out in the box.
Speaker 3: You know.
Speaker 2: But doorry, there's still lethal. They're still fucking lethal. Yeah, they're still fucking lethal.
Speaker 1: Also, I will say Johnson, Mike Johnson does sound I've never met the guy, don't plan too, but does sound very a I chat gpt his like his speeches. Yeah, so I think he's just like he's a placeholder, right, he's just there to play the game.
Speaker 2: Yeah he's Oh absolutely, I mean, like just he's just he's a full on conservative creature who is just like I just want to stay in office. But it was it was interesting to see because there was so much pressure from the like the far right to be like don't give you grain money or like you know, trying to paint it in like this America. First thing is really just to be like, don't like help Russia maybe or whatever. I don't know, do whatever you want. But like the fact that he did that, I think is what dems are like, Oh shit, interesting, he he still knew that we still had to keep the dollars flowing to the arms manufacturers.
Speaker 3: Okay, maybe we could work with this guy out of curiosity. Have you guys ever met a Mike Johnson? I have, yeah, several, because oh yeah, it's like one of the most common names, right, common names, I would assume, Yeah, especially I think for our general age bracket, Like.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I actually did the The or reason I remember it is like I think I did a meet and greet with the Olympic four hundred meter champion Michael twice.
Speaker 3: Right, that had been the most famous Michael Johnes.
Speaker 2: Yeah, exactly, sprinter Michael Jackson. Michael Johnson is so pissed now about this Mike Johnson. I knew it.
Speaker 3: Kevin McCarthy too, Oh shit, So let's keep a streak going. Yeah, and I just hung out with John Bayner, former Speaker of the House.
Speaker 2: John Bayner. He's into weed now, dude, He's kind of chill. He's kind of chill. He's trying to figure out how to get more weed into Ohio. All right, let's move on to the New York Police Department. So they raided Columbia University Tuesday night, which was even more brutal and even more brutal raid than the one before, where even the NYPD was like you want these kids are all like sitting down in like tense, like what do you want us to do? Like beat the shit out of them for like what? Okay? And now they will reportedly be staying on campus until at least May seventeenth, because yeah, why not pay sixty grand a year to live in a fully literarized police state slash campus. But the thing that's happening right now is like this clear out that happened. There are students that barricaded themselves in Hamilton Hall. If you recall the two episodes ago, we spoke with our former producer Tricia, who is actually a student at Columbia and was telling us like what's happening there, And it's a lot different than the news would have you think, where they're like it's just crazy shit all the time. It's like they're students that are peacefully protesting. You guys are covering what's happening on the outside of the campus, which are not the student protests. Those are just other fucking randos that are doing their thing. But the now, the big reason why Eric Adams has being like the New York PD is justified is because the protest was not actually composed of Columbia students, even though they were not letting people on campus that without a Columbia ID. These are rather quote, and we love this fucking explanation all the time with protests outside agitators and that conspiracy theory has been fucking flying around and all in the media sphere for a while now. But like he's using this as a rationalization. During a press conference, he said, quote, these are professionals that were here, and I just want to send a clear message out that there are people who are harmful and who are trying to radicalize our children and we cannot ignore this. So he brought the kids into it.
Speaker 1: Oh, which is nice side agitators, Yeah, you love to see it.
Speaker 2: It's always easy to say that. Yeah, yeah, yeah, it's like it. Whether it's the easiest thing to discredit anything, it's that sound edit like that that wasn't the real thing.
Speaker 1: Or they're so bad because of it. Yeah, I say we lean into it. You guys, the next time you're just having a small disagreement with your friends or you're like in a restaurant, just go fight, go hog wild and then say that outside agitators.
Speaker 2: Why or like if someone has an opinion like on a like a disagreement you're having, like another person, like, hold on, we don't need outside agitators right now. Man, excuse me, this guy is an agent provocateur or hindes. What do you see?
Speaker 1: I am not having it? Yeah, what do you fucking spook?
Speaker 2: Dude? What the fuck? Where are you at?
Speaker 3: If you test positive for COVID, you can just be like, no, no, no, it's just outside agitators. Yeah, in my system right now. So you actually, I wouldn't worry about it, and you should let me come.
Speaker 1: That's really I'm kind of a hero, so I should get to board the plate.
Speaker 2: Aaron Rodgers will be saying this. Probably soon someone is gonna like, I'm not it's an outside agitation. That's probably what's uh what's showing up on that test? But yeah, so the NYPD's Deputy Commissioner Terry Sheppard made a promotional stop on MSNBC's Morning Joe to show off the fucking evidence that basically said, this is proof that there's outside agitators. Did you arrest someone and they were forty five years old, had nothing to do with the school and were a criminal and like they were the ones like fucking orchesdra and everything. No, he held up a fucking kryptonite bike lock and was like, here it is, folks, the smoking lock that proves that it's outside agitators. It's like, come on, y'all had the NYPD. I thought y'all were good at like planting shit like on people like, yeah.
Speaker 3: This is real, this.
Speaker 1: Is Slopoh okay, where are tax dollars going?
Speaker 2: I know? Yeah, like you guys aren't. You guys are even slipping at your basic function, which is to like just completely terrorize people and and obscure the actions of innocent people to make them seem like bad people. So he showed off it's like this heavy chain with the bikelock, and if you've seen a fucking like full on kryptonite bikelock underneath like that black like nylon wrapping, it's a fucking industrial chain. That's why they're like, nobody's fucking cutting through this without making a scene. And this is what the Deputy Commissier said, quote, this is not what students bring to school, Okay, this is what professionals bring to campuses and universities. And you're like, a, well, what do you mean this picture of the lock. It's like he keeps like bringing it up during the discussion, and I mean, like, look at this there. It's just like this, this fucking luck. And sure, let's put aside the fact at fucking anyone in New York City with money can buy a fucking chain at a fucking hardware store. This fucking specific chain itself, this which is just a fucking bikelock. It's the chain that goes on a bike lock. It's a bikelock that was literally promoted by Columbia University's Public safety department to their students' like you go, hey, man, you need these locks to keep your fucking bike safe on campus. This literal kryptonite lock that the fucking cops like. And here it is man outside agitators and by outside I mean students at this universe.
Speaker 3: As inside as you can get.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you know what I mean, they're sleeper agents.
Speaker 2: Who it's it's also it's on the fucking website still, like it's not even like wild. This isn't even some like way back machine shit, Like if you just go to Columbia University, they're like, hey, discount like bike locker and laptop lock program, get it at a deal. So yeah, those might be there since the fucking university's selling them.
Speaker 3: But I'm sure I'm sure Morning Joe caught onto it immediately.
Speaker 2: The journals of course, gotcha.
Speaker 1: Yeah, journalists.
Speaker 2: Instead you had Mika being like, oh my gosh, it was so harrowing what these she said. Mika Razinski, the co host, was like, I just want to, you know, thank the officers for containing the situation. And then she fucking previously she compared images from these campus protests to the January sixth riot.
Speaker 3: People are doing that. They notice that online. A lot of the right wing people are like, oh, so you you hate January sixth, and yet look at what they're doing at Columbia and this is kay, this is okay to you.
Speaker 2: The same thing they had with like the Black Lives Matter protests in twenty twenty. Also, it's always just like, oh, but you're okay with this kind it's like these people are walking around and then the cops just started busting fucking heads in, and then the Capitol they're like taking they're flicking it up, taking selfies with rioters. Very different vibes, oh, very different vibes. And yeah, it's also funny too because NBC themselves they've even promoted this fucking bike clock. If you go on NBC News, they have a thing it's like our favorite bike locks that'll keep your bike safe. And that fucking kryptonite lock is on there too. So it's just a bunch of disingenuous bullshit all around. And yeah, there was a guy like so a journalist pressed the deputy commissioner to be like, hey, man, like here's saying, hey here, here's like this law. It's actually a bike lock that the students have, and he could not process it, so he just like kind of like ignored her while she was bringing this up. This is an interaction between Katie Honan as a journalist and the deputy police commissioner who is basically keep has the fucking chain in hand still to be like no, no, this is a fucking chain like this, this is a chain that he's completely ignoring the fact that she's like, this is available to students.
Speaker 1: Change is this the same thing?
Speaker 2: Why would why would this thing? Why was this brought here? Because these are the locks that we cut off for the doors.
Speaker 3: In Hamlet where any outside agitators arrested at Columbia's Hamilton Hall.
Speaker 2: I think, I think wanted to address that all no, no, they didn't, Yeah, no they didn't, and that, and then he came back and said, he's like, well, there were, but we can't really give you information yet because we have to talk to Columbia. But just so you know, I'm not I can't even actually give you the criteria for what an outside agitator is. But from my perspective, I believe the outside agitator someone who goes from the outside to the inside. So they were outside the building, and then they went inside the building and barricaded themselves, so they might be outside like I don't know, they there's no there's no fucking detail here, so it's all fucking whatever. Just what I was actually got a joke about that. Now I'm kind of uncomfortable. I'm sorry. Sorry, man. My drive, my dead pan delivery is so fucking on point and It's also we live in a health scape where that kind of bullshit is believable, unfortunately.
Speaker 3: I mean, yeah, speaking of bedpan, this this reminded me of like spinal tap, Like this one goes through eleven, like the very same vibes of like this is a change, Yeah, this is a chain. You can buy this, yeah, industrial this is industrial change.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 3: But isn't this the same one? Couldn't.
Speaker 2: Couldn't someone else's buy that at the campus?
Speaker 1: But I believe they covered that already.
Speaker 3: This one's a chance. But but it goes up.
Speaker 2: Couldn't someone just add another notch and say theirs goes up to them? Get him out of here, Get him out of here, Get him out of here. Outside agitator, outside agitator, Get them out. They're asking questions, they're they're bringing up truths in front of us, while we're trying to discredit a mass student movement that's a peaceful one. Anyway, gotta go, all right, let's take a quick break, we'll come back. We'll talk about another charade if you will, carbon capture, and we're back. So it's the year of our Lord Joe Biden twenty twenty four, and we have artificial intelligence that can make tupac. You know, we enter a rap beef with Kendrick Lamar. You can go to space if you're not an astronaut. Drones or delivering pizzas or deadly munitions up to you. But the best way of letting everybody in your neighborhood know that you're ordering pizza, obviously is using drones. But we have all these advancements, but we're still burning coal for fucking power, like it's the goddamn turn of the century. And you know, there was an interval. There was environmental news this week where the G seven announced a collective plan to quote phase out coal fired power plants by the mid twenty thirties, and people are like, oh, okay, can we do that sooner? And while you know, coal isn't that popular anymore, but it's still widely used. It's and it's not the only contributor to our fucking carbon emissions. Is the absolute like most fucked up. It puts out the most carbon dix at per unit of energy. It's like the word yeah, it's it's thank you, dirty, dirty coal. But then it comes this announcement is just like, oh great, what's the deal? So like they're going to be gone by the mid twenty thirties. We're ending the use of what we call unabated coal, which means what you can keep your plants burning coal as long as quote carbon pollution is captured before entering the atmosphere. Hell yeah, I love a grift.
Speaker 1: Let's get it.
Speaker 2: Let's get it, a drift capture? What does that even mean? Exactly right, because there's there's similar regulations in the like the latest that came out of the EPA that Joe Biden is, you know, obviously Joe Biden's EPA, but these were announced last week and would force plants to capture ninety percent of their carbon emissions if they want to quote stay open beyond twenty thirty nine. What what that Biden will be ninety seven years old and potentially a T one thousand at that point. And again when John Kerry in twenty twenty one was like, no, man, we're gonna be We're gonna be off coal by twenty thirty and now we're like, if you want to keep your coal past twenty thirty nine, put like a condom on the smoke stack and everything will be okay. But again, this plant is basically suggesting that coal plants can keep going as long as they use carbon capture. And it's just like there's no one thing that's carbon capture. It's like an umbrella term, you know what I mean. It's like a it's a collection of technologies that can take out CO two from the atmosphere and store it. But again, like you're saying, there's a number of issues with capturing it and how it works. Like there's one currently right, CO two is being transported via pipelines, which are very dangerous. In twenty twenty at COE two pipeline ruptured in Mississippi and at least forty five people ended up in a hospital. Okay, that doesn't sound like maybe we get that one off the table.
Speaker 3: But pipelines are usually so good. Yeah, yeah, usually you're so popular. Yeah, exactly like the other. The other thing too, is they're saying like, oh, maybe we should clear cup parts of our national forest. That's another thing that's been fucking proposed to be, Like, well, we could just do it through the forest. It's like, but we would need to clear a lot of trees to be it's using it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, right, yeah, a little bit dude. Birds can find another tree trees at home exactly.
Speaker 1: Well, fixed that we'll fix by going to private industry with bird condos, right.
Speaker 2: Yeah, oh my god. Yeah, black gets into it. They're like, yeah, man, kind of bird nests. People are buying up fucking distressed bird nests and ship.
Speaker 1: I don't understand. Okay, So where maybe I'm missing something here? I get that it's the the bad junk is going through the pipeline, but what is the destination point?
Speaker 2: Where is it?
Speaker 3: You know, it's it's just leaves, it leaps, it goes away.
Speaker 2: What's the prime righting outside agitator? Man?
Speaker 1: Right, I'm being a dick, no further questions.
Speaker 2: And also we don't ask why there's literally no federal oversight body for carbon dioxide pipeline projects. That's the other struck red. Yeah, there's no federal overside for this shit. So basically you're being like, yeah, man, we trust you to fuck the earth even further, and like, yeah, to your point, like what do you do with it? Right? Some things are being stored, right, then there are other ones are like, well, we can actually use it for other stuff, Like for example, the carbon dioxide used to be like carbonate of beverage, well, that goes back into the atmosphere the second you open that fucking can, so you're not quite doing away with that carbon dioxide, even if you gave it another use or like dry ice. As the dry ice melts, it just returns into the air in the form of carbon dioxide. But and then they also like, well, we can use it to extract like well, like oil from older oil wells. But people are like, what the fuck are you talking? Like, we're gonna let them fuck the earth, and then the emissions that they use can be used to procure even more fucking fox so fuel, Like, none of it fucking makes sense, and they're trying right now. Oil companies are trying to spin this whole thing. Is like, it's sort of like what we call net zero oil. Oh great, yeah, exactly, it's net zero. The only net zero I respect came in a free CD boot disc to get fucking Internet, you know what I mean? Not this bullshit anyway, that's a washing millennial reference for people. So the other thing is like they say, well it could be recycled into fuel, it's too expensive and it's not efficient, So then that basically leaves us with burying it underground. And that's where the forests come in. They're like, okay, man, we use the pipelines to fucking hill, Like take the fucking car CO two and put it under the fucking forest, which is just adding insult the injury.
Speaker 3: So we're going to carbonate, carbonate the forest.
Speaker 1: I like his spicy forest. Let's try it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, yeah, a carbonata if you will. And then there's like the question of how like effective carbon capture really is, because that's the thing that is always the second that these like energy companies and coal mining company and fossil fuel producing companies have said. They're like, well, there's carbon sequestration. That's why you don't we can keep business as usual because we will capture it and then we will fucking do something with it that eventually lets it go back into the atmosphere. Like a recent study that found that in industrial plants, like one of these industrial plants that was like we have a great carbon capture system, it was only able to reduce the plant's emissions by ten to eleven percent, so not quite the eighty to ninety percent. And yeah, like the administration is currently fundeling billions of dollars into the technology and it's which is fucking wild because even though it's like some of these like sequestration programs are being operated by the fossil fuel companies. So there's a government funded project in Texas that is being run by a subsidiary of Occidental Petroleum, which is like you get stabbed by a mugger and then the mugger puts on like a fake mustache in doctor's coat and he's like, hey man, you want to pay seventy bucks for a bandaid? And you're like, aren't you the fucking guy? Just what the fuck is this?
Speaker 1: Well, you see, it's oversimplified to say that knives and muggings are the problem.
Speaker 2: Oh okay, yeah, we need bigger band aids big and the knives aren't as dangerous. It really into something we call blood capture.
Speaker 1: We're also definitely not vampires.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's just a very very wild thing because you know, a lot of especially climate scientists, are like, it doesn't doesn't make sense if you're still burning it just to capture it, and the technology isn't good enough, like you're you're functionally doing like fuck all. Like it's not a get out of jail free card because it still has impacts on the climate, So just keep an eye out when people are trying to tell you that this may be the answer when really, like, obviously the big thing, especially in America is we just don't have a modernized electrical grid. So there are a lot of opportunities for like massive solar projects like in the Southwest that could fucking easily handle the energy needs of like a whole region, but because we don't have an efficient way to transport the energy, like through a grid, a transmission grid. It's just like that's the argument that people use, like to fucking be like, ah, well, I don't know if we can do that.
Speaker 1: It's like yeah, but then take the amount of investment, the sweet sweet investment dollars they're going to be put into projects like this, which clearly, I would argue, hopefully not sounding too cynical, I would argue, the end motivation here is it so much taking care of the CEO two as it is like continuing to pursue old profit models while at the same time being able to get behind a podium and say like we're very excited about capturing all this carbon, you know.
Speaker 2: Of course, and then like people feel like, well they're doing it sounds like they're doing something.
Speaker 3: No, they're capturing it. Yeah, they're capturing. Oh is the carbon bad? They capture it. It's gonna be interesting because I know that this is going to come up during the debates. It sounds like the type of frame is that you can hear saying, we're so used to be sequestration and clean the things that clean coal. Yeah, because that used to come up a lot. This feels like the new clean coal. Yeah, absolutely, carbon carbon capture. Yeah, things like we capture the carbon. Then no one will ask him a follow up and they'll just be like.
Speaker 2: All right, yeah, we'll put the CO two in jail.
Speaker 1: You guys know about that, right, you guys saw Columbia, right, imagine that with carbon.
Speaker 2: Yeah right, agitators exactly exactly. But yeah, it's this is this will keep going round and round and who knows, Like I mean, at that point, if if Biden and Trump ever debate, they might both be like, yeah, yeah, yeah, carbon capture. We both agree on that, and it shows you that the lobbyists did their job properly. Anyway. Joe Kuzala, thank you so much for joining us today on the Daily Zeitgeist. Man, where can people find you and follow you and honor your contributions to the internet in comedy.
Speaker 3: Please please honor me. You can go to Instagram and TikTok at Joe Qua Jekwa or jok jok on Twitter. Jokeozol dot com has those tour dates that Miles mentioned up top. I'll be in New York City, Saratoga, go to Memphis, Panama City, all sorts of different places very soon. And yeah, I have a If you go to my YouTube you can see all my stuff. You can find my have a half hour special in Company Central, half hour special in Helium. I've got a million sketches I've dropped, so have fun. Listen to my album funny songs and sketches. I have so much content for you people, just trying to help you put off thinking about your mortality.
Speaker 2: Yeah for just a moment, and they're fun. I mean, yeah, thank you. The best way to do it. It doesn't involve ingesting poisons at all, exactly.
Speaker 3: That's one of my one of the main tenants of my philosophy of.
Speaker 2: Like, don't ingest poisons.
Speaker 1: Free cup of orange juice with them.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, yeah, there you go.
Speaker 2: Orange juice is a health food, especially if it's made by minute made and has a bunch of other added to it. Ben, mister Bowlin, Oh shit, I forgot you asked you, Joe, Is there a work of media, social or otherwise that you've been enjoying you want to share?
Speaker 3: Yes, I mean I would imagine this maybe has come up on the show before, but I really cannot stop looking and talking about the Drew Carrey tweets about the sphere or he went to see Fish. You know, Okay, I'm going.
Speaker 1: To know what the spear is. I'm aware of Drew Carrey and Drew Carey.
Speaker 3: Drew Carrey went to see Fish at the Sphere, and I am going to read to you guys his series. Just two tweets hashtag fish at the hashtag Sphere. I swear I just talked to God. I would give you all my money, stick my dick in a blender, and swear off pussy for the rest of my life in exchange for this, bro. I met God tonight, for real. I feel like I just got saved by Jesus. No lie. And then someone replied to that and they were like, yeah, Fish, it's cool. And then he went this is where it takes it to the to the moon. This is what it must feel like to come with a pussy, because if it's even close, I'm flying to wherever tomorrow and getting the best pussy money can buy. I don't need to be a man no more. If it means I can feel like this all the time, fun, keep it bro. If I can get this feeling instead, that was God at work or something like it felt like I was being saved by Jesus. No, lie, oh my oh god, Okay. I think Drew's as good as anyone has.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but like in his own way where you're like, yeah, it's like so, I'm like, I don't know if that's a great endorsement or the most terrifying one I've ever heard.
Speaker 3: Holy shit, certainly intense.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and I love it.
Speaker 3: I just think also because you just think about who Drew Carry is and how we first met Drew Carry and how we still kind of know him as the host of Price is Right, and like, you know, I'm one of the big hosts for America, and that he's going through the sphere and being like I need a pussy because I need to get fucked like this uh free thing. It's because of Fish at the sphere. I know, like, was he he must have been fucked off his face? Man, Like this feels like an acid uh oh yeah, you're way ext to see. Maybe like maybe a whole cocktail of hallucinogenics.
Speaker 2: But yeah, probably like some hippie flipping probably you know, mixing you got it's probably M D M A with some kind of uh psychedelic for sure. Could you imagine if he's like a stone cold sober bro.
Speaker 1: I was thinking maybe he just really likes jam bands.
Speaker 2: I mean, I get people, I get that world, because those people definitely do talk like that.
Speaker 3: But right I think you're if you do a drug test at a fish show, it's gonna be hard to find anybody. I think he was even a little bit sober.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, just even from a contact you know, you're getting contact acid highs.
Speaker 3: Like acid fumes or somehow. But I really like appreciate the you just it feels like for a major media you're like Drew Carrey, you don't see unfiltered, like non pr combed over statements like this, Like you know, Drew wrote this like this is that dude just not worrying about the fact that he hosts prices right, that he has all these you know, jobs, that he might be afraid. He's just like, no, man, this is what I'm feeling, and I'm gonna say it. It's the tweets are still up. It wasn't like I'm not sure someone told him someone on his team told him to take him down, and he was like, no, who cares.
Speaker 2: He doubled down too when asked about it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, honestly, this is great for Prices, right, because I can't remember the last time I thought about it as a show, you know, so now, hell could you?
Speaker 2: He starts saying that shit on Prices right, He's like, folks, I really got to tell you, man, I finally know what it's like to come with a vagina. Okay. And I said that because I know I'm on CBS. I'm not going to say the word I wanted to. Okay. I had a full on vaginal orgasm watching fish at this sphere and I don't fucking need any anything else anymore. Why don't you fucking have this mic I actould be at the sphere?
Speaker 1: Yeah, the speed away, let's read the contestants.
Speaker 2: Yeah, let's meet our contests. So we got to go then from Yeah, Youngstown, Ohio. Come on down, Claire, all right, and I'm just sitting this fucking see skid fucking costs. She's like twenty eight. Yeah, more on that later, Claire. I'm still kind of fucked from seeing Fish at the sphere? Man. Oh yeah, Man? Have you been to the round? Claire? Yeah? I don't know the fucking sphere? Claire just like getting all fucking agro about it. You have a pussy whoa, whoa, whoa whoa. I'm sorry you have a budget? No, drue what No, I'm sorry? The networks the problem.
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 2: It would be.
Speaker 1: Beat number one most popular episode of Prices.
Speaker 2: Right, I yeah, sure? You Drew like still fucking trying to shake off the acid trip from the Spearfish Show while trying to seriously host Prices, right, because who was the dude? Oh that was a That was Josh Androwsky, Right, who did it?
Speaker 3: He was on I was on mushrooms or acid while he was on a contestant on Prices.
Speaker 2: Yeah, skateboarding rabbi, skateboard rabbi. Yeah, yeah, that bit's been done. I guess Ben. What about you? Where do people find you? Follow you? Hear you? And what's a work of social media or other kind of media I've been fucking with right on, right on.
Speaker 1: Yeah. You can find me calling myself in a burst of creativity at Ben Bullen on Instagram or EXFK, Twitter, et cetera. You can also check out our shows stuff they don't want you to know and ridiculous history. You can find me hanging out with Miles and Jack on on different shows including Daily zeitguys, a piece of media I've been enjoying. And this is not this is not blowing smoke. It's weird because before we were going to hang out with Joe today, I looked at that Oppenheimer's sketch and I have friends in Pittsburgh, so I sent it to them. And Joe, you and I haven't met, right, So you're.
Speaker 2: Saying, right like, this is like a scam, like that's how people like in a snake oil sales or and we've never met.
Speaker 3: Correct.
Speaker 1: I met you the first time doctor that on Miles, so uhait that was purely coincidental. I enjoyed it. I actually sent it to some friends who live in Pittsburgh, and I was because I've got friends in communism and uh, and I was like, do you guys, Do you guys think these dudes are really from Pittsburgh.
Speaker 2: It's Burburgh not all Sorry, it's.
Speaker 1: My Atlantic coming out and uh and uh and they unanimously you'll be glad to hear it. They said, yes, we think they are from Pittsburgh.
Speaker 2: Who are these arguters of Pittsburgh in pittsburghess.
Speaker 1: That You know what, man, I'm not an expert on things, but I'm good at finding experts.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, I just I'm at the point of my life. Random numbers in Pittsburgh. Hey, hey, hey, you want to look at a guess for me?
Speaker 3: Four one, two and then just there random?
Speaker 2: Yeah, four on two six eight life hack.
Speaker 1: You know, just whenever you're in those conversations, always append to the clause from earlier when you introduce yourself, just like, hey, it's me Ben from earlier. Nine out of ten times people aren't going to call you on it because they don't want to feel like they forgot someone.
Speaker 2: Right wow, No, no, but thank you for thank you for being here, Ben. It's always a pleasure. A tweet I like, they're just the odd look, I'm look, I'm a rap fan. And right now there's an ongoing beef between a man from can Did you hear that, Kendrick? Yeah, the Kendrick Lamar tracks pretty fucking bro. You got problems with Drake because Kendrick Lamar is a better rapper than you. Just you have to know that. But this tweet is from another rapper that I like from Florida, Denzel Curry at Denzel Curry tweeted Cole definitely knew what was going to happen. That's a reference to j Cole when he entered the beef and then pulled his dis track. He's like, you know this is actually I like Kendrick and this. I don't even believe what I'm just don't worry about. I gotta go. I'm twoofy. He called his own track goofy. Yeah. I mean if people gave him a bunch of shit because it's like good hip hop. But I'm like whatever, Like if if you're an artist and you're not, if you can't stand by your art, I don't think I don't see a problem with you being like, nah, that wasn't fucking sincere liket like people fucking wanted like personally, like, I don't care if Kendrick Lamar is saying that he's bigger than me or whatever, like whatever. My my ego is not that fragile, but anyway.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it is like releasing a mixtape called No Worries if not you know what I mean?
Speaker 2: Yeah, exactly exactly. You can find me at Miles of Gray on Twitter and Instagram. You can also find Jack and I on the basketball podcast Miles and Jack on man Boosties and I like ninety Fiance. You can catch me on four to twenty Day Fiance with Sophia Alexandra. You can find us at Daily Szeitgeist on Twitter. We don't call that shit x ever, just like Acri, sure fucking whatever. The fuck stadium it's Heinsfield, just like Field at Honfield Staples Center. It ain't Crypto dot com arena, Okay, it ain't ever. We're gonna be Ourener and what is that? Oh? The Daily hit guys on Instagram. We got a Facebook fan page on a website, dailiese gus dot com where posts our episodes in our footnotes, no thank you man, where you can find all the articles we talked about today, as well as the song We're going to ride out on. We're gonna go out on some azzy like psychedelic jazz fusion music. There's this band called Mildlife that I really fucking like. They're from Australia because all the good bands are from Australia. Now it's just like whatever, that's what the planet has decided. This track is called Yourself and it's just a fucking They're just their tracks are straight groovers, like if you like old like you know, like some Steely Dan kind of shit, but like a little bit more forward thinking and tripier. This is for you. Okay, this is Mildlife with yourself. Uh, that is gonna do it for us today. We'll be back later to tell you what's trending in the afternoon. And the dailies case is a production of my Heart Radio. So for more podcasts on my Heart Radio, visit the hight Radio app, Apple Podcasts wherever wherever people just give away podcast for free. Just go there. Okay, we'll talk to you later. Bye.