Speaker 1: The following is a production of Dallas Cowboys dot Com and the Dallas Cowboys Football Club.
Speaker 2: Cowboys.
Speaker 3: This He's Talking Cowboys straight live from.
Speaker 2: The Dallas Cowboys World.
Speaker 4: Course at the Star in Friscoe.
Speaker 5: Sixdown and now your hosts Isaiah Standback, Patrick Walker, Josh Rodriguez, and Kyle Yeomans.
Speaker 3: It's a wonderful Wednesday edition of Talking Cowboys presented by Black Rifle Coffee Company, live from the Star in Frisco, Texas and the s WBC studios.
Speaker 4: Welcome in everybody.
Speaker 3: The Cowboys currently on the week before the Week one matchup is this Week zero in the NFL whatever it is, zero, it's a ramp up week goo.
Speaker 6: College football is back. So week zero, yeah, week zero, Week zero yeah.
Speaker 4: So it's week zero for the Cowboys.
Speaker 3: They' getting ready to take on the Philadelphia Eagles in Week one. We've got Patrick noc Walkers, Josh Rodriguez, Tommy Yarsh, Chris Beam in the back of Kyle Yeoman.
Speaker 4: So glad you're with us Loaded show today. Hello, uh, I can't wait to have uh this.
Speaker 3: We're gonna play a little game here coming up in the second and the third segments where it's rating each position. Group Like it's Madden, so we're gonna we're gonna play rate the rate this position. And I feel like there needs to be like some theme music in the background.
Speaker 4: Let's play right this position.
Speaker 3: I like it d or whatever that was Mario, but the on accident tell where my mind is copyright, We're gonna it's gonna be underneath it on the YouTube channel.
Speaker 2: Now that tune is gonna be stuck in my head for the risk.
Speaker 4: Sorry.
Speaker 3: Thanks, Well maybe that's the official tune of name or rate that position.
Speaker 4: Uh, but yeah, we've got a lot to break down.
Speaker 3: In terms of roster cuts as well. The roster cut is done with Patrick.
Speaker 4: Did to have you back today?
Speaker 3: It's like it's been a minute, not really a couple episodes have you been on since we've been back.
Speaker 7: At Yeah, yeah, I think just the one.
Speaker 2: It was just the one, just the one just to see that's wild though.
Speaker 4: Yeah, we've been back from Oxnard for a little bit.
Speaker 6: Yeah, just the one and then yesterday's But so, I mean, you know, I was out of state celebrating my princess's thirteenth birthday.
Speaker 7: Amazing.
Speaker 6: Yeah, I don't like it so, but good thing is I mean, obviously she had a fantastic time. She got all the gifts she wanted, and then some she got to do everything she wanted, and then some you know, kind of bittersweet because, like I said, you love to be able to be in position to you know, bless and spoil your your kids the way that that you know I've been able to do. But this is my baby girl, and her turn at thirteen really really grinds my years. So I love seeing her grow up into such a beautiful, respectful and just ambitious and intelligent young lady.
Speaker 2: But I missed my baby.
Speaker 4: I felt the same way when Tommy turned thirteen. Thanks last month.
Speaker 2: Thank you Dad.
Speaker 8: Yeah, growing up?
Speaker 2: That's Goodna Lie, he cooked, that's good.
Speaker 8: I'm sorry, Dad. I wish I could turn the clock back all those days.
Speaker 4: Baby.
Speaker 8: Oh brother, guy sticks, thank you Grandpa.
Speaker 4: That's grandpa being in Grandpa.
Speaker 2: We are so bad.
Speaker 3: Oh, glad you're with us here on this one.
Speaker 2: Man.
Speaker 4: I hate to bring the mood down. There were some cuts.
Speaker 3: There were there were some cuts. I'm gonna read through the list and then we're gonna kind of hit it.
Speaker 4: Uh.
Speaker 3: When it comes to the cut list for the Cowboys, remember there's a different between released and waved.
Speaker 4: Yes, keep that in mind.
Speaker 3: Released means you can sign with any NFL program all the way through, and you can do so immediately, whereas waved you have to pass through waivers, which then happens today, and then you can be added to the practice squads and they can fill in from those release guys too.
Speaker 4: So just because they're released doesn't mean they're gone entirely.
Speaker 3: The WAVED guys are guys that Dallas is kind of hoping to hold on to. Right, all right, let's start with the released. These are guys that were straight up released. Hakeema Dnegy, Ernest Brown, Sadiq Charles, Juan Christian, C. J. Goodwin, Will Greer, Keemon Hall, Darius Harris, Buddy Johnson, Israel Bukuamu, Michael Ojamudia, and Robert Rochelle.
Speaker 4: Those were the released members of the Cowboys. The Waved members Tommy A.
Speaker 3: King, Besote, Justin Barron, Jalen Brooks, Elijah Clark, Jalen Cropper, Malik Davis, Rivaldo Fairweather.
Speaker 4: Which I think was kind of an interesting one.
Speaker 3: Princeton Fant, same thing, Tray shon On Holden, who I know a lot of people wanted to hold on to Mike Smith, Deuce Vaughan, Tyrus whet.
Speaker 6: If you did that on purpose, was a holding a lot of people? Absolutely, Okay, I just want to I wanted to make sure that people can.
Speaker 8: Tell the inflection.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I wanted to make sure the heat. Thank you, Kyle dropped.
Speaker 4: Thank you such a host. I know the.
Speaker 3: Reserved injured DFR two players are able to go on that list in this year was Jonathan Mingo and Peyton Turner. Then reserve slash Pup Josh Butler, Demarve and overshown reserve nfi is savone rebel. Of course the rookie out of East Carolina. One guy was traded. Awesome Richards got traded New Orleans Saints did uh flipped a sixth and then seventh. It's not like a major deal. You get a sixth, you give a seventh, you flip rounds and then then you get you send them awesome Richards n twenty eight.
Speaker 4: It's yeah, three years off the road.
Speaker 3: We're gonna look back at twenty twenty eight and we're getting ready for the draft show in like March of that year and be like.
Speaker 4: Why don't we have a round picking in.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Oh, it was the awesome Richard Richard trade. Yeah, and so yeah, a little bit different. Sad to see him go, but I see why he didn't.
Speaker 4: Play very well this offseason.
Speaker 9: He did not, and it's nice to see us get some value out of him. Sure, I mean yeah, I mean, we haven't had a lot of movement in terms of trade since before training camp, so it's nice to see this.
Speaker 4: Looks like the snail movement, Like it's movement.
Speaker 7: Don't get here, it's a movement.
Speaker 4: But it's just like a little interesting.
Speaker 9: But how can you come out of yesterday not liking what the Cowboys did? I mean, I understand there are a lot of names on that list that you just mentioned that are like, you know, a few pen throws in there, but I think overall the guys that you keep, I think it's very indicative of what Brian Schottenheimer's been preaching this whole time, is, you know, competing every day, and the guys that have competed the most are on your fifty three.
Speaker 2: I mean, I'll add this.
Speaker 6: As far as the awesome Richard's trade is concerned, I mean, so often Cowboys fans or like, well, if you knew you were going to release or wave this guy, why not try to get some type of vale you for him. Well, the Cowboys were able to do that with usin Richards, so you know there's progress in that in that aspect. And it's like Josh says, when you look at this fifty three man the initial fifty three man roster keyword being initial, because I know a lot of people were saying it's the final.
Speaker 2: No, it is not the final.
Speaker 6: There's still a lot of dust to be settled, a lot of smoke that needs to clear. You're gonna have guys like c J. Goodwin, he tells me he's coming back, which is an annual tradition, releasing c. J. Goodwin and then seeing him come back. So they still have some roster moves to make over the next twenty four to forty eight even seventy two hours practice squad needs to be built. But I like where things are, especially being that they kept Josh's guy perryon on board because he was about to have a car grats, dude, I am so late. Oh if you guys could have seen the text thread when I dropped that news in that perryon Winfrey might be out.
Speaker 2: Josh's like no, and I was like, he's still here.
Speaker 3: He was like yeah, from a news cycle standpoint, he was.
Speaker 4: He was told totally out.
Speaker 3: Remember even Brian Schottenheimer talked about it yesterday Tommy that he walked in and he anticipated being cut because the news was.
Speaker 9: Al saw how I was celebrating. That's making it the fifty three, That's that's how we do.
Speaker 8: So I thought this was Paul Wall for a minute.
Speaker 7: Josh Wall two point, Yeah, that is that is Josh Wall.
Speaker 2: He put on some glasses the Mexican ot.
Speaker 3: We talked about it yesterday though it was going to be Ernest Brown or perry On Winfrey and it ended up being that.
Speaker 4: And I think Brown is a guy that they hope to get back to the practice squad.
Speaker 3: But perry On Winfrey making this team is significant because it's another USFL slash UFL pickup that you've been able to add to this roster and have some impact with.
Speaker 9: And a guy you genuinely did not want to lose for whatever reason, and and you understand, you know.
Speaker 2: That it's not for whatever reason, it's for good reason.
Speaker 9: No, you didn't want to lose him for you know, keeping guys that you've invested more time in that have not performed as well as Perryon Winfree that I think would have been a mistake, and they did not make that mistake.
Speaker 7: And even the press conference.
Speaker 9: Alluded to that too, when Brian Shottenhamer was talking about the process of you know, going through all of these cuts and then telling Perry On Winfrey to his face, you know, it's like, this is a tough day, but I'm so glad I'm here to tell you that you've made the squad and getting emotional about it. Perryon Winfre getting emotional about it, he posted on Twitter, celebrating with his family, Like you love to see that from a guy that he said had the game ripped away from him to come back and make this squad after an impressive preseason, impressive camp.
Speaker 7: You genuinely love to see it.
Speaker 8: And I think with the defensive tackle group, I think that last spot came down to, Okay, perry On Winfree and Ernest Brown was the guy that this staff really likes, and they're just kind of weighing the two of those guys, and I think it maybe came down to, hey, who's maybe the guy that we can get onto the practice squad, who's the guy that doesn't have as much noise around him going to go not get claimed on waivers and we can just kind of look at him here the following day. So I would expect Ernest Brown to be one of those guys. They really like him if he clears waivers and so I think he's back. But no, I mean, Josh is right, Perryon Winfrey was probably their best defensive tackle in the preseason.
Speaker 4: Is that too rash to say?
Speaker 7: Not at all.
Speaker 8: I think in the game setting, I think he was the best one. So you know, when you've got to and we've talked at depth and I've talked especially about how, hey, this defensive tackle room is very concerning because there's not a lot of depth there. I'm not necessarily saying that Perryon Winfrey is like, oh, we're good. No, absolutely not. But Glad said he has been a He has been a pleasant surprise in terms of when he came in, you you just didn't really know, and then you see him on the practice field and it's like, Okay, this guy's this guy's pretty big, like you know, this might be something here, and he starts playing well, But this is I'm not saying this is the end all, be all or the problem fixer ever, Right, Perryon Winfrey has the chance to be a good player, but he's not.
Speaker 4: He's not He's not gonna start.
Speaker 8: Yeah, you know, this is going to be a guy that you hope when he gets snaps, makes the most out of him and comes through for you. And still, you know, I'm still concerned about the defensive tackle room. But congratulations to him that that video where he was holding his uh.
Speaker 2: His kid.
Speaker 8: He was like, We're gonna beat the Eagles and then we're giants. That was that was cool to see. It's a it's a tough day for a lot of guys around the NFL, and rightfully so. But there are some feel good stories there too, and and you know, stuff like that is always nice to.
Speaker 2: See for me.
Speaker 6: I just wasn't as as close in the Perion win for you versus Ernest Brown discussion as I know the Cowboys coaching staff was because we were very great when we sat here and we did the mock draft. Not mock draft, I'm sorry, the mock fifty three. Right, You got me thinking draft because Richardson.
Speaker 4: Yeah, now it's coming up.
Speaker 2: It's gonna be rid.
Speaker 7: Now tune in.
Speaker 2: Did my daughter be sixteen? Stopping stuppy?
Speaker 8: Well, Tommy, Oh damn man, I'm bang, it's bang, it's coming up, It's coming up.
Speaker 4: I could almost drive a car that was so good.
Speaker 8: Kyle has gonna stop dropping me off at work.
Speaker 2: It's so good.
Speaker 4: Bring your backpack to that, I did.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 6: Yeah, So I had heard free, I had perry On making my fifty three, and I remember Kyle uh asking for the counterpoint as far as why not Ernest Brown? And I sat here, and I was very firm in the fact that I saw much more from perry On Winfrey than I saw from Ernest Brown. In the preseason, there were times where you know, perry On would come in and he would flash, and then Ernest Brown would come in and kind of get walked out of his spot on more than one occasion.
Speaker 2: Now that's not to say.
Speaker 6: That he can't develop if he is to return and on the practice squad or something like that, which, like you said, and I agree, the Cowboys are going to hope to try to get him back on the practice squad. But I cannot stress enough how glad I am to see that they have Perry On on this roster because again I'm with on this. I don't think the defensive tackle position is solved at nose tackle. I think you're perfectly fine with Osa and Solomon at three tack but at one teck. When you hear Shoddy being as definitive as he is in his commentary about Mazzie Smith saying we need more consistency. We don't care that you're a first round pick. We want the consistency that tells me that he is very aware of the fact that they need better play at one tech.
Speaker 8: We got to get ready for a scenario where they just don't don't have one.
Speaker 3: They don't have a one tech. No, do you have one other than Ja Toya on this roster? No, like a true absolute built to play the position one tech.
Speaker 8: No, I don't think so, And I don't think it's necessarily a You know, you always want a guy that can plug up the middle, right. Yeah, but if you think about what Matt Aberfluss's scheme looks like in the attack front and things like that, if you're going to attack, you don't think one tech and think attack very much.
Speaker 4: There are guys who can do it.
Speaker 8: Sure you can look around the league and say, all right, this guy's gonna get up the field and he can you know, make a play in the backfield or maybe even get to the quarterback. But I think you may have to look at a scenario just because of how the roster shakes up where they just don't really have a one tech or they don't use one a lot and they hope that.
Speaker 2: What's that was that Cjko.
Speaker 7: From the Race Ravens that just relave.
Speaker 6: Correct because and I'll confirm this because rumor has it he might qualify for the IPP, the International Pathway Program because he's born in Nigeria, so it would be.
Speaker 4: Number ninety one. They did release Denzel Dacks.
Speaker 6: Well now because they released Innzel Decks, and if they don't bring Dexon back, but they choose to, you know, bring in a Koye. If he still qualifies for the IPP exemption, then he would be the plus one on the sixteen man practice squad if they signed him to the practice squad, so that would be your seventeen man practice squad there and you'd get three elevations out of him. It will buy you time to figure out, you know, how much if you're going to allow Mazi the entirety of the year, whatever the case may be. So it's an angle to be played there.
Speaker 8: Yeah, it's an angle to be played. And you know, I've seen a Coyer pop up and right, I mean, I think you know the Cowboys of defensive tackle. Right now, options are better than they go ahead.
Speaker 9: Well just measurables for those that don't know. Just released by the Ravens. He's sixty six, three hundred and seventy pounds lorge that arguably.
Speaker 2: That's pretty large.
Speaker 7: Arguably in some circles. Sources say that's.
Speaker 6: A big D in some solar systems, big do not just circles. In some souls say I'm the biggest, the largest, shouts out a big X X.
Speaker 8: You know what, there's your strategy. Get big X the plug and put it and have him plug the right the nore l. I think it's interesting though, because you know, I think back to the preseason and sometimes where and this might have just been them preseason experimenting or something like that, but there would be a defensive front where there's no defensive tackles and four defensive ends and they're just getting after the passer. I wonder if that's something that we're actually going to see at Texas.
Speaker 4: They do it and it's.
Speaker 8: Called a NASCARSS package where they get they put four defensive ends on the field. Now they still have two defensive tackles out there more than likely. So essentially you're kind of playing you're kind of playing nickel, but for the defensive line, if that makes sense. So it's like an over position, right, Yeah, So if they do that, you know, what does that look like? If they get Michael Parsons back, that could be really successful. But if you run the ball against that, you're probably gonna pick up ten to fifteen.
Speaker 6: I think what's the trade off the trick? Yeah, the trade off is basically parting the ridge, right if you're.
Speaker 8: Playing Yeah, if you play a veteran quarterback, it's check check, You run a draw and it's and it's came over, So you don't you know, I think we just need to prepare for that reality where hey, does this team not have necessarily a true one tech that's going to plug up the middle of the defensive line.
Speaker 3: Consistency, Yeah, that's some of the question marks. And I you you mentioned the word playoff or excuse me, preseason what experiment.
Speaker 4: Yeah, come on, cos.
Speaker 2: That's going to go crazy now.
Speaker 3: Preseason experiments and that I think those two things together when it comes to the defensive line are just that's just that's a hot button topic for anybody that listens about the Dallas Cowboys because they're done with experiments when it comes to defensive tackle. But that's just what it's going to continue to be until you find a solidified person.
Speaker 10: Coyer.
Speaker 3: I like the idea because it's a big body, he's experienced, he's played an NFL.
Speaker 2: What does it hurt?
Speaker 3: What is it hurt to try to try and kick the tires see what happens if he's available.
Speaker 4: Let's let's at least give it a look.
Speaker 3: Especially But again, just like Tommy said about Perry on Winfrey, is that the be all end all?
Speaker 4: We're done.
Speaker 3: It's a guy that just got released by the Ravens. Are we gonna be okay with our defensive tackle room? Probably not. It's just another name.
Speaker 7: The reason he was waived in the first place.
Speaker 3: Correct, not to sound like Minckey Spagnola, but that's that's exactly what makes out there.
Speaker 4: Why is he available now?
Speaker 3: And so he is available now? Maybe the Cowboys kick the tires, maybe they don't. Before we move on to our next segment, what kind of roster Olympics, Patrick, can we expect out of that group? Because there's a couple of things that are going to happen.
Speaker 2: There are I mentioned it earlier. C J.
Speaker 6: Goodwin he told me after the final practice, not final practice, but the most recent practice this week. He said, hey, no, see, just so you know, procedural, as always, I plan to be back, So expect CJ. Good went back on the active roster, not the practice squad, but in that will be playing one.
Speaker 2: Right.
Speaker 6: You're also likely going to see as early as today two players get moved to injured reserve.
Speaker 2: One will likely be.
Speaker 6: Phil Mafah and the other will be Kayln Carson. Those are the two expectations.
Speaker 7: Those are designated to return, Well.
Speaker 6: You don't have to. So the way it works is because I know some fans are going to say, well why did Jay? Why did they DT? Are Peyton Turner and Jonathan Mingo but not Kayln Carson's because you can only designate two to return prior to the roster cutdowns. You have to carry Phil MafA and Kayln Carson for at least one day on the active roster and then move them to IR unless you want to end their season so they cannot start this, you know, go to IR pre cut down. Otherwise they are not permitted to return because you've already dtr Peyton Turner and Jonathan Mingo. So expect to see Kayln Carson and Phil MafA go to injury reserve that will allow them to return as early as Week five, depending on how their injuries go. That's going to free up to roster spots. One is going to go to c. J. Goodwin. I hear rumors that the other might go to Hakema Dnergy. We'll see if that holds true.
Speaker 4: That's the veteran one of those guys.
Speaker 2: Yeah, we'll see if that holds true.
Speaker 6: But the Cowboys, Yeah, but the Cowboys are also in shoddy reference to yesterday. They are scouring the waiver wire today they are number twelve in.
Speaker 2: The waiver wire.
Speaker 7: Bordersiness there.
Speaker 6: They're open for business was his quote. His exact quote. They're going to put in several claims. They're going to see what happens. Now, keep in mind, anyone that's claimed successfully by the Cowboys has to go to the active rosters, so we may not see what the quote unquote final roster is. What I should say the week one depth trot, well, we may not know what the Week one depth Trot looks like, probably until later this week as far as the quasi finality of it. But they're gonna be the numbers purpose exactly. There're gonna be some gymnastics going on there. Absolutely good to keep an eye on.
Speaker 3: And you can keep up with all those moves on Dallas cowboys dot Com throughout the week.
Speaker 4: When we come back, we're gonna talk about each of these positions.
Speaker 3: We're gonna give a grade overall position grade like it's Madden. And then I need the YouTube comments to really ramp it up here over the next forty minutes or so, maybe less for Beamer, more like twenty five minutes. I need you to ramp it up because I need you guys to be the judges of these different grades. And I'm gonna tell you how when we come back with more Talking Cowboys right after this.
Speaker 11: AT and T has a new guarantee because most things in life are not guaranteed, like getting through self checkout by.
Speaker 12: Yourself warning, each item must be placed in the bagging area not guarantee. Place item in the bagging area. Place io in the bagging area.
Speaker 2: You know what.
Speaker 10: AT and T guarantees connectivity.
Speaker 11: You depend on deals you want, in service you deserve, or we make it right terms and conditions survive is att dot com SLAST guarantee for details.
Speaker 10: AT and T Connecting changes everything.
Speaker 13: Every day begins with a promise, a promise to work hard and to build a future. That's why we're here providing the tools, expertise and jahn Deere equipment you have relied on for generations to help you get the.
Speaker 4: Job done right.
Speaker 12: We're with you.
Speaker 13: That's our promise to you, because no matter of the project or the challenge you're facing.
Speaker 4: Where were you?
Speaker 7: Where are you noted?
Speaker 3: If you're looking for fresh American roasty coffee that gives back, you need to head to your local grocery store and pick up a bag of Black Rifle Coffee. That's right, America's coffee is now available in the coffee aisle of a grocery store near you. Black Rifle Coffee Company is veteran founded with a mission to give back to those brave men and women who have served our nation. Every bag box or can you purchase help support that mission? Head to your local grocery store and roast yourself some Black Rifle coffee.
Speaker 4: Today.
Speaker 14: As America's leading business lender, Bank of America is on your corner and in your corner. With over nine billion dollars in business loans and more than one hundred and forty business specialists right here in North Texas. We help businesses thrive, so communities prosper. What would you like the power to do? Learn more at Bankofamerica dot com, slash Local Business. Bank of America Official Bank of FIFA Club World Cup twenty twenty five Copyright twenty twenty five. Bank of America Corporation alreays Reserved.
Speaker 4: To Talking Cowboys.
Speaker 3: Welcome Back to Talking Cowboys, presented by Black Rifle Coffee Company. This segment is brought to you by Invisi Line, the official Smile of the Dallas Cowboys with Patrick Noci Walker, Josh Rodriguez, Chris Beam in the back of Kyle you know.
Speaker 4: But and then we've got Tommy yars choked. Yeah, sorry, guys.
Speaker 3: We've got Tommy Yarrash, who has been the subject of some scrutiny here over the verst.
Speaker 4: Of the show.
Speaker 8: Uh, texted my teacher to make sure that I you know, but I didn't miss my homework from last night.
Speaker 2: So where's your whole past?
Speaker 8: Well, I had to fill out if I had to finish filling out the sixth grade coloring book for art class.
Speaker 4: Oh good, I'm glad.
Speaker 7: Are you on lunch A or B? B?
Speaker 4: Okay, he's not cool enough, he's not.
Speaker 2: I was about to say, you're not cool enough to be on a lunch Uh.
Speaker 3: Jerjeremy wins our comment end of the day, and it's not even really close at the moment. Jeremy goes, Kyle has more facial hair or has more kids than Tommy has facial hair.
Speaker 4: That's really good. That's really good. Kyle has more kids than Tommy has facial hair. A good job, Jeremy.
Speaker 3: I am keeping score. By the way, for comments of the day, So this is going to go all the way through.
Speaker 4: Coming up the year needs to be a correct It'll be commentur of.
Speaker 7: The oh, coming of the Yeah.
Speaker 3: I'm saving all of them. I'm saving them, all the ones that win. I'm documenting. I'm keeping it and we will be back after week seventeen or after the super Bowl. Whenever this thing ends, we'll be right back there to hit it at the end of the year. I need the YouTube comments here in this segment though, because we're gonna do it. This is kind of a newer thing. I want to rank the rate each position group on this Cowboys roster, and I want each person to give their ranking and then and I want you guys on the YouTube comments to vote who you feel like is the closest based off of their ranking, and they may end up being the same, but just keep that in mind as you're voting.
Speaker 9: Questions for the rating system. Because I want to get this down. I want to have a key for everybody at home. You're saying Madden rating system, but Madden rating but players are rated you know one or yeah, once ninety nine, and but position groups or or yeah.
Speaker 7: I wouldn't say position groups, but I guess.
Speaker 2: Because we're rating position groups, right, we are through rating position groups.
Speaker 7: Do you want that A through F one one nine?
Speaker 4: Okay, yeah, so good, good question.
Speaker 3: I'm going to give you each position group, will go and order quarterbacks, running backs, wide average, and I want you to tell me what you would rate this group if it was a group in Madden OK, if it was a one through ninety nine rating as a team group in Madden and then we'll talk about where that could relate. At the end of the podcast, we're going to start with the offense. In this segment, I want.
Speaker 4: To start with the quarterbacks. That's a pretty easy one.
Speaker 3: You've got two guys on that list right now, and that's Dak Prescot, that's Joe Milton. Of course, we'll see what happens in the open market. We'll see what happens on the free agency side of things. Tommy, I'll let you start Dak Prescott and Joe Milton.
Speaker 8: Go eighty four, eighty four, eighty four. For the quarterback room, I think you know Dak Prescott, he has shown you that he can be an elite quarterback in this league. And I feel like he is a good quarterback in this league. But you know, we don't know what he's going to be this year, year ten, coming off another major injury. He's been injured three out of the last five years, and so you just kind of don't know. I'm not saying Dak Prescott's gonna have a bad season. I think he's going to play very well and he's got you know, one of the best, if not the best surrounding cast of skill talent that he's had during his time in Dallas. But there's still a lot of uncertainty there, and then Joe Milton might be the textbook definition of uncertainty. Or maybe that's not even the right word. It might just be, you know, the guy still needs to play. He needs to play, he needs the reps, and I think you saw flashes of what he can be in that third and final preseason game. But you also have to put the reality goggles on and say, look, this was against the Falcons, you know, backups, third stringers, and I'm sure Joe Milton was playing with their Cowboys backups and third stringers. But it's nonetheless, it's a guy who needs to play.
Speaker 2: And needs experience.
Speaker 8: So we'll see what happens this year. But I think eighty four is a fair fair rating.
Speaker 3: What I like about that is that Dak Prescott's Madden rating is an eighty four exactly, Oh is it really? Which means that you just anticipate no Joe Milton all year long, which I'm.
Speaker 8: Cool with, sure with it. I think they they certainly hope, So that's the case.
Speaker 4: They hope that's the case.
Speaker 9: So it's a simple math equation. Man, it's it's science. Everybody knows the science.
Speaker 2: Everybody knows.
Speaker 7: I'm the science Biel. So eighty nine plus sixty eight.
Speaker 2: Yeah, science, there it is.
Speaker 7: Average is out about to seventy eight point five.
Speaker 4: Seventy eight point five.
Speaker 2: That's that's from it.
Speaker 6: I'm landing squarely on eighty And for me, it's obviously Dak carries. Dak has proven that he can be a lead horse in the NFL MVP conversation. He's proven that he can operate at an all pro level. He's proven that he can operate at a record setting level. But he is coming off of a major injury. He has had some availability issues. Cowboys need him to stay on the field the entirety of the season. If for whatever reason, he misses a game or two, I have no clue what I have in Joe Milton. I'm going to go ahead and give that young man his flowers for one hell of a bounce back game in the preseason finale. But that's one game versus the previous two games, which is he flunked both of those games. In my opinion, I don't know and to Tommy's point, as far as Joe Milton having this bounce back game against the backups to the backups, I don't know that if Joe Milton, and this is just objectively speaking, I don't know that if he's sent up against an NFC East rival because Dak is not available that particular week against their starters, that he can get that job done. I just don't know. So for me, it's funny that you say Deck's rating.
Speaker 2: Is eighty four.
Speaker 6: We'll bring it, bring the group down to an eighty, because I don't know what I have in Joe Milton if Dak misses.
Speaker 2: A game or two.
Speaker 3: Okay, so you have eighty or Patrick has eighty, Josh has seventy eight point five seventy eight, uh, and then Tommy has eighty four. Rate who and vote on who you feel like has the closest rating.
Speaker 4: To what you would have overall?
Speaker 7: What about you?
Speaker 3: I'm gonna skip because we need to be quick running backs running backs.
Speaker 4: I'll let Josh start on this one.
Speaker 7: That one's tough.
Speaker 9: Outside looking in remember five as objective as possible, I'm going with a seventy four, okay, running back situation.
Speaker 6: And where'd you get right, seventy seven, seventy five, five okay, seventy five.
Speaker 3: Because you had Sanders, Williams Blue and then MafA and lip Key did make the roster.
Speaker 2: MafA mafas about or expect.
Speaker 9: And as as of right now in this moment, you know, preseason not be in clear in this unproven guys, we don't know what this is going to look like right.
Speaker 3: Now, Tommy seventy Okay, so a little bit lower.
Speaker 8: Yeah, I'm not I'm not as high as on this from six. I think I think you've I think you've got You've got veteran guys in there that, you know, the last couple of years haven't really done a lot to give you a ton of confidence. You've got young guys like jin Blue who can take the top off a defense and kind of hit that second gear. But overall, a lot of a lot of unprovenness and a lot of guys needing bounce backs and career resurgence, and you know that's just not something that you really you really want to bank on if you don't have to.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and there are some ratings in the chat currently that are even lower than that. I mean, we dim boys, says if Sanders gets more snaps than Blue does than sixty sixty five, I've seen pop up. I mean, there's not a whole lot of confidence. And in this why would there be I don't have any it would be.
Speaker 4: I think I would be closer to Tommy.
Speaker 3: I think I'd be like seventy eight, or E'd be sixty eight or seventy.
Speaker 4: I don't think it would.
Speaker 9: Be silly to be overly confident about the running back room right now. Yeah, because you saw how it was last year and you haven't seen these guys play with this offensive line to the I mean, practice is one thing, but we're talking about live reps here, and we just we don't have the evidence.
Speaker 4: Not a game, not a game, talking about practice O practice? All right? Moving on to wide receivers.
Speaker 3: Oh, by the way, so seventy five for Patrick, seventy four for Josh, and seventy for Tommy Yarish wide receivers they kept, of course, Ceedee Lamb, George Pickens, Jalen Tolbert Cavante Turp and Ryan Flinoyd.
Speaker 4: Those guys are pretty solidified.
Speaker 5: Five.
Speaker 4: You feel pretty good about Patrick.
Speaker 2: I'll let you start ninety six.
Speaker 6: Woh, this is you feel Ceede Lamb George Pickens first and foremally you can stop right there because to me, you're talking like Ceedee Lamb. I would say, Ceedee Lamb is a ninety eight. Okay, Let's say Ceede Lamb is a ninety eight. Let's say George Pickens is a ninety five to me? Give or take right to me.
Speaker 4: Let's know what is on Madden. Give me to eighty three lamb.
Speaker 2: Stop it.
Speaker 6: But you know what, I'll split the I'll split, I'll split the difference. Let's say Cee Lamb is a ninety eight. Let's say George Pickens is a ninety Okay, Cee the Lamb, George Pickens. I love, love, love that they agreed with me. On Ryan Flinoy, I love that. I think that Ryan Flinoy has an extremely high ceiling h and I think that that will begin to show itself as early as this year. Cavante Turpin. You know you gotta have Cavante Turpin on on the roster. And if they can get Cavante Turpin more involved, not just in the running back position, but in targets down the field and quick slants, get him out in space as a wide receiver, he can do some damage. And Jalen Tobert, you know what you have in Jaylen Tobert. So that's pretty much that. So I'm going what I said, ninety six. Yeah, I'm going ninety six because it's top heavy Lamb, Pickins, Turpin, and I love the potential on Flinoy.
Speaker 2: So yeah, I'm going ninety six.
Speaker 9: My average is eighty wow average. But I think it's the guys that you have under Kamanti Tturbin. I mean, obviously, for me, your top three guys are CD, George Pickens, Kamanti, Srpin and Cavante is not necessarily proven as a wide receiver.
Speaker 7: He's proven because of his speed.
Speaker 9: And his playmakeability, right, Jalen Tobert, I've been honest that I don't think that he's bringing enough to the offensive scheme currently. He obviously knows it very well, his great chemistry with Dak Prescott. He had scored the most touchdowns of any receiver last year, so you have to take that into account. But I just don't think that the depth is as great as we want it to be. And if you're considering, you know, God forbid something happens to either CD or George Piggins. I think you're kind of back to square one as far as not getting guys open, not having that same chemistry that you've been having all off season. Uh, it really hinges on your top two guys.
Speaker 7: Him we're top heavy.
Speaker 6: I think that's what flow steps in and you start to really see something and I hope so.
Speaker 7: And I think full has proven that. I thought Jalen Brooks proved it.
Speaker 4: To okay, But here we are with for now, for now, for now.
Speaker 8: Eighty nine, eighty nine eighty nine. I think you know, both of you guys made a good point. Ceedee Lamb, George Pickens. That has a chance to be one of the best tandems in the NFL this year. After that, I don't know. Jim, like Jalen Tolbert, did not have a good camp and did not have a good preseason. I don't think, you know, I don't think it was great at all. Cavante Turpin, they want to get him the ball a lot more as a receiver, you don't really know if he's he's a guy you can count on as your third or even fourth option. And then Ryan Flinoy is you know, he had a really good camp. I thought he did really well. But this is a guy who made the team because of his ability as a gunner on special teams. And don't get me wrong, that's important. But you know, can this guy go out and and play for you if you need him to? I think he could. He's not going to be your best receiver, of course, but overall, the you know, I think top heavy is the right word because those first two guys are going to put some fear into opposing defense. Absolutely, but after that it's you know, you aren't really sure. You aren't really sure.
Speaker 4: Okay, so you were ninety six eighty. This is the biggest discrepancy we've had so far.
Speaker 3: Ninety six eighties Josh crazy, Yeah, I think I'll you know, I'm not gonna give my opinion here because I want the chat to give theirs first. And then Tommy said in eighty nine. So Patrick ninety six, Josh eighty, Tommy eighty nine, pick your winner in the chat.
Speaker 4: I'm going to give you guys a choice here. We can either go.
Speaker 3: Like speedy, quick, wrapid round on tight end and offensive line, or we can break do tight end, offensive line in depth and then do defense tomorrow. Yeah, you want to do that? Let's take our second break here. When we come back, we'll hit the rest of the offense, and then if you like this game, come back tomorrow.
Speaker 4: We've got the defensive side of the ball.
Speaker 7: We're here all week. We're here a whole.
Speaker 4: Week, baby, because we are back on talking from the Calumny year until February, no wonder right after this.
Speaker 11: AT and T as a new guarantee because most things in life are not guaranteed, like getting through self checkout by yourself warning.
Speaker 12: Each item must be placed in the bagging area.
Speaker 10: Not guarantee.
Speaker 12: Place item in the bagging area. Place item in the bagging area.
Speaker 2: You know what.
Speaker 10: AT and T guarantees connectivity.
Speaker 11: You depend on deals you want, in service you deserve, or we make it right terms and conditions. SUPT is a att dot com SLAST guarantee for details. AT and T connecting changes everything.
Speaker 3: If you're looking for fresh American roasted coffee that gives back, you need to head to your local grocery store and pick up a bag of Black Rifle coffee. That's right, America's coffee is now available in the coffee aisle of a grocery store near you. Black Rifle Coffee Company is veteran founded with a mission to give back to those brave men and women who have served our nation. Every bag box or can you purchase help support that mission. Head to your local grocery store and roast yourself some black rifle coffee.
Speaker 15: Today, Welcome back into Dear Dot, to the show where I answered life's questions with an ice cold can of doctor Pepper. Sheila, let's hear from my next caller, would.
Speaker 10: You, dear doctor?
Speaker 3: My friend supported me during a tough time.
Speaker 4: But what's the right gift that says thanks for.
Speaker 10: Being a soldier?
Speaker 3: To cry out?
Speaker 15: Okay, this one's easy, I say, give her a delicious Doctor Pepper. Nothing says thanks good better than one of a kind soda. Yes, any Doctor Pepper flavor will do. Now, just a reminder that I don't need to be a real doctor to know that doctor Pepper is the one you deserve.
Speaker 3: It's the official men's skincare brand of the Dallas Cowboys, Jack Black and right now, Cowboys fans can get fifteen percent off their seventy five dollars order. Plus, because every deal needs a playmaker, your order will include a free five piece skincare set and free shipping The Jack Black Playmaker is four of Jack's favorites and a full sized intense therapy lipball. Make a play for the Playmaker at Getjack Black dot com slash.
Speaker 4: Cowboys with the code Cowboys vip. That's Get Jack Black dot com Slash Cowboys with the code Cowboys VIP to Talking Cowboys.
Speaker 3: Back here on Talking Cowboys, presented by Black Rifle Coffee Company. Quick shout out to the YouTube chat. You guys are doing awesome right now. You guys are super engaged. This is incredible. Keep at it.
Speaker 4: We've got a little bit. Yeah, we've got a little.
Speaker 3: Bit to go here and then we're gonna hit the defense on this rate that position tomorrow. Uh so keep that in mind. All right, let's go to the tight end position.
Speaker 4: This smash just subscribe button.
Speaker 3: Smashscribe, but some smash it like subscribe.
Speaker 9: Sorry, it's been wall since our last video, guys and college, and.
Speaker 7: It's been stuff going on. I think that's coming out.
Speaker 8: Let's good.
Speaker 4: That was good, spectacular the YouTube got a.
Speaker 7: Technical nuke on that suscribe button.
Speaker 4: Welcome back to our one hundred subscriber special.
Speaker 3: All right, going into tight end position, cowboys, keep three tight ends on the roster for now. I think this is probably the group, right, This is the group Jake Ferguson, Luke Schoomaker.
Speaker 4: I know they cut a couple guys that we liked Princeton fans.
Speaker 2: It's just the active roster group.
Speaker 4: Rivoldo Fairweather. They'll probably be big.
Speaker 7: Aldo.
Speaker 9: He needs to be our new rico, our new rico to play the music Beamer.
Speaker 7: He's got to pull it up. It's good.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's gonna take Aimnute. All right, Tommy, your turn to start.
Speaker 8: It tight ends. I'll go with seventy six because I think that Jake Ferguson having Dak Prescott back is going to be big and I think, you know, you could see similar production to what you saw on twenty twenty three out of him. Outside of that, you know, I think Luke Schoonmaker was better last year. But at the same time, I think he was set up in a position to where he really had to be because you know, Ferguson was out for some of it and Dak Prescott's out, so you know, so there were some situations where I feel like he was just putting a good spot and he took advantage of the opportunity which is what you want to see. But I don't think he has still been what everyone hoped he would be, you know, which is kind of Do they feel confident enough to go twelve personnel with him out there? And I think they can. But I think I still like Brevin span Ford a lot. Man.
Speaker 4: I think this kid has.
Speaker 8: A lot of upside and I think he can really be one of the better tight ends in the room and pushed for that second spot. I think if you are going to go twelve, you put him in line and put Ferguson next to him and let him go be a receiving guy. Because span Ford's hands are still coming along. Took a step in the right direction before the injury, but overall, yeah, I think, you know, he's still a little hesitant, and you got to see what Jake Ferguson has and see how spa Ford reacts.
Speaker 4: What was your number again?
Speaker 8: Seventy six?
Speaker 2: Seventy six?
Speaker 8: All right, Patrick, No, seventy four, I'm sorry, seventy four.
Speaker 4: My bad.
Speaker 6: I'm with Melvin in the comments on this one. I'm slamming the hope em for Jake Ferguson improvement. I'm right there with you, Melvin, so I'm going to go with not going to go too high here overall, let's go with an eighty one. I'm going with eighty one. I believe that Jake Ferguson does have a bounce back year. I wonder what that looks like though, with George Pickens in the mix, because there's only so many targets to go around. If you want to be the quote unquote balanced team that Shoddy and Dak continue to say that they will be. That means you're going to hand off the ball a good number of times. So what does Jake's targets look like? So I do think he takes full advantage of those targets. I think he has a bounce back here. Luke Schoolmaker, he took some strides, and the absence of Jake last year because of Jake's injuries, the knee of sprain, the concussion, saw some strides from Luke Schoolmaker. Not prepared to say this is going to be a breakout year for Schoolmaker though, and Breven span Ford agree with Tommy high ceiling, very high ceiling on that young man. But still some development to be had with his hands. The size is there, the athleticism is there, the ability to block in line is there, but I need to see more from him as far as the receiving ability goes. I've seen him take steps last year in that capacity, but you know, when you combine that those needs for development with schoolmaker, I want to see him take some more strides as he did last year. Jake is obviously carrying the room, which is of no surprise to anyone, but I think he carries it to an eighty one.
Speaker 3: That is his rating on Matt Really, yeah, all right, he's an eighty one, and then I'll.
Speaker 4: Tell you the other two after Josh, you give your your number.
Speaker 9: My number collectively for the tight end position group is going to be and needs to write this down, got it?
Speaker 7: It is going to be seventy.
Speaker 3: Three seventy three point forty three three three three three three three three three three three thirty three, got it?
Speaker 7: And four four I'm just kidding. No, no, no, no, it's it's just a lot of threes.
Speaker 9: My my stance on this, I actually agree with Matten in that I think Jake Ferguson's rating is an eighty one. The more confidence that he gets with Dak, the chemistry that they already have obviously that seam throw, all of the things. I think he can get his high as an eighty four eighty one depending on how he starts rolling this season. The guy's under him, though, I just am not seeing enough there. I mean, Luke schoon Maker, we've talked about. Aw, he's at a nice camp, but you know, is he a guy that you can really lean on? And if Jake Ferguson, for whatever reason, is not in the mix, are you you know, is that an actual target for you? Is that a threat to opposing defenses?
Speaker 15: Ye?
Speaker 7: I'm I'm just not seeing it.
Speaker 9: I think what you saw from a Rovoldo Fairweather was impressive. I thought that his athletic ability is something that you don't necessarily have in the tight end room right now. It's surprising to me that you get that you would waive a guy with those traits, and you know, granted, hopefully he gets the practice squad, but I just don't know that there's enough there identity wise, outside of Jake Ferguson to really, you know, get you a passing grade.
Speaker 7: I mean, seventy three. Is you know, I don't know what we're doing here.
Speaker 4: They couldn't give you both of your guys.
Speaker 3: They gave me Perry On winfree.
Speaker 4: They didn't. They couldn't give you Rivaldo Fairweather too. At least they got you want your guys.
Speaker 9: But understandable because of what they're asking Schoonmaker to do and what they're asking Brevin svan Ford to do. I completely understand that that mentality. But also it's like when you have someone with the athletic ability of a Fairweather or anybody else that they keeps colleg Tuble. I mean, I think you saw some good things from them. It's just a change of pacing you're not seeing.
Speaker 6: I agree, But I also agree with Kyle because to carry four tight ends to get Fairweather on you do you lose Verry?
Speaker 4: When you do, you lose Hunter Lipkey?
Speaker 2: Right? Do you lose kind of you lose James Houston? Right.
Speaker 6: So it's not a conversation I'm willing to have. But you're right though. So hopefully fair Weather is back on the practice.
Speaker 4: Question, I really hope.
Speaker 3: So the ratings for Matten by the way eighty one, seventy one sixty four and Ferguson Scoonmaker than Brevin spam Ford.
Speaker 4: Uh So the numbers were Tommy.
Speaker 3: Seventy four, Patrick eighty one, and then Joshua seventy.
Speaker 4: Three point three three three three three three three three three.
Speaker 3: Uh Gi, give us your vote on who is closest to your thought process when it comes to the tight end room. Moving to offensive line. Last one for today. This one's gonna be an interesting one because you got to kind of got to rate it off of your starting offensive line, but also the depth that you've got there too, and so it's not like a true average because you anticipate those guys up front playing for the majority of the snaps.
Speaker 4: Josh I'll let you start, oh man.
Speaker 9: So I'm just gonna have to go with my gut here. I didn't do the math on these guys at this point right now. I think there's a lot of unproven things that we don't We just simply don't know what this offensive line looks like together.
Speaker 7: The chemistry. I have not been able.
Speaker 9: To see it out there in a real live, you know game.
Speaker 7: I mean, you've seen samples here and there. I'm just buying time right.
Speaker 2: Now, try and find it all tactics stall tactics.
Speaker 7: Right now, it's a eighty one.
Speaker 3: Okay, Collectively, that's a pretty solid number. I think it's so good about that. I think it's solid.
Speaker 4: It's Are they the best in the NFC?
Speaker 2: Now?
Speaker 14: No?
Speaker 9: And I'm managing expectations, at least for myself here because I feel like you have a lot of a lot of talent. Obviously you have Tyler Smith on sure, and I'm saying like you're gonna be okay. But it's just a matter of like getting this run game going, and if I haven't, if the running backs are not proven to be the offensive line with running backs are still not yet proven to me, so we have to see how that looks.
Speaker 2: Like for me.
Speaker 6: Tyler Smith is a ninety nine or just ninety eight. I mean that he's just an animal. He's he's going to get he's They're not going to put him in a ninety nine clocks. So you have that and Cooper BB. I would put Cooper b B at a solid eighty. Okay, Okay, those are the only two that I have confidence in at the moment. There are a lot of question marks Tyler guy in coming off of the struggle, the struggles that he had in year one, what does he look like this time, especially now that he's returning from an injury. How soon can he get back to form and what does that form look like as he tries to take the next step forward? Terrence Steele, can he get back to the top form that we saw pre acl tear Tyler Booker looks really good in camp, looks really good in preseason. Haven't seen him yet in a regular season game. We're about to see him go against the Eagles front. You're going to see him going against the Giants front. He has to go against the Commander's front. We'll see and then from there it just kind of goes TJ.
Speaker 2: Bass.
Speaker 6: You know what, You're having him, solid backup, Brock Kauffman, solid backup, Johnny Quinnelia's he had a strong camp. Nate Thomas surged in camp. But of all the names that I just mentioned on the offensive line, you only have confidence at as we sit here in two guys, Tyler Smith and Cooper Beebe. So I'm landing firmly at a seventy nine. I'm landing at a.
Speaker 7: Stager turn Steel. As far as confidence goes, I think he's had a really really good.
Speaker 6: I think he's had a he's thlown under the radar. Absolutely he has, and I know it's fine, which is fine. He's won reps and he's lost reps. And that's how it goes, right when you're going against guys like who have the talent of Don Vannezroku and Sam Williams and Dante Fowler. But he's also walled off some of those guys. So I think Terry Steele has a great opportunity this year to get back to form. But until this year begins, I can only go by what I'm seeing. So strong camp potential to get back there is still there. But this that's seventy nine is being carried by Tyler Smith and Cooper Bbe and the rest of the guys. Potential is there. The trend is there. They're training in the right direction, but they're not there yet.
Speaker 9: Yeah, and Tommy, I don't want to steal your time, but really quickly, if you if we're talking about in terms of you want everyone to be healthy, obviously, but in terms of like priorities. As far as health goes for me, it goes quarterback, wide receiver, offensive line. If this offensive line starts becoming, you know, issues with health and you have to start.
Speaker 7: Adding these deaf guys in there.
Speaker 9: I mean I it concerns me a bit, but as far as priorities go in health.
Speaker 6: It would be of interesting conversation. I think I'll go my back offensive line and whatever, so you see.
Speaker 3: I think I would probably do that order too, But either way, the offensive line is a priority in that sense.
Speaker 4: That is a good conversation. All right, what's your number?
Speaker 8: Seventy two?
Speaker 4: Wow?
Speaker 8: I mean here, here's here's how I look at it. Patrick put it really well. The only player you know out there right now that is going to be strong for you, for a fact, is Tyler Smith. You lost a first ballot Hall of Famer at right guard. And I think Tyler Brooker is gonna be a good player, But you lost a first ballot Hall of Famer.
Speaker 4: A lot of people forget that.
Speaker 8: Zach Martin is I understand it in playelevel last year, but you have had him there to where when?
Speaker 4: Yeah, exactly to where where where?
Speaker 8: Zach Martin has one wheel and he's still playing the way he's playing, which is better than most right guards that you will find. And again, I think Tyler Brooker is going to be a good player, but who knows what we're seeing from Tyler Guiden, who knows if Terrence Steele is finally in a back to get back to what he was before the injury. And then Cooper b b had a really good freshman year, like can he can he is there?
Speaker 4: Can he do the same thing? And sophomore? Right?
Speaker 8: Can he do the same thing in a second year? So I think there's a lot It's similar to a lot of the other rooms on the offense where there are a lot of unproven guys, there can be guys at the top. And that's the thing that we have said over and over again with the Cowboys. When you look at their roster and you look at the first through ten or fifteen players, they are among the best in the league in terms of one through fifteen, but it's fifteen to fifty three where you kind of get a little bit concerned and you need guys to step up there. And so's that's how I look at it in terms of some of these rooms. And I think offensive line has a lot to prove. They have the potential to be really good. Yeah, yeah, the potential to be really good. But you know, we haven't played a game yet, so I can't I can't go off potential.
Speaker 3: Josh eighty one, Patrick seventy nine, Tommy seventy two.
Speaker 4: Go ahead and vote really quickly in the.
Speaker 3: YouTube comments, and I'll give you the winner. Momentarily. Are winners for each position today, you'll want to give me a little or drum roll. For quarterback, it was Patrick no c Walker. Fans agreed with Patrick. I don't remembermember, what your number was.
Speaker 4: Eighty eighty is right at eighty, so that was the That was the number for Patrick.
Speaker 11: There.
Speaker 4: They agreed with you running back. They agreed with Tommy Yarsh what was your number at running back?
Speaker 3: Seventy I think I think it was seventy seventy two something like that.
Speaker 8: I think it was seventy fat, seventy flat, so.
Speaker 4: Eighty and seventy wide receiver.
Speaker 3: They agreed with Patrick Nosi Walker, Patrick Noci Walker, who had a ninety six.
Speaker 4: It was really tight.
Speaker 3: I actually had a tie between you two, and somebody broke the tie between Tommy and Pat, and Tommy had eighty nine, Patrick had ninety six.
Speaker 4: Tight end.
Speaker 3: They agreed with Joshua Rodriguez, what was your number on tight end?
Speaker 7: Seventy three?
Speaker 3: Seventy three infant and then the offensive line. I'm tallying it up as we go. It's currently tied between Josh and Tommy with a couple of votes apiece, so we've got to go.
Speaker 4: Congratulations to both of you for winning. Tomorrow.
Speaker 3: We'll do the same exercise tomorrow. I appreciate you all on the YouTube channel for being super engaged and helping us decide a winner. We'll do it again right back here nine am Central Time Thursday morning for Patrick Noci Walker, Josh Rodriguez, Tommy Ours, Chris Beaman the back of Kyle Yeoman saying so long from Talking Cowboys, We'll see you tomorrow morning.
Speaker 1: This has been a production of Dallascowboys dot Com and the Dallas Cowboys Football Club.