Speaker 1: It's Taylor Swifton Avender Hayes on one or two point seven Kiss FM, Los Angeles.
Speaker 2: Thank you so much for having us on. It's Ryan Seacrest with you.
Speaker 1: It is Siciny and Tanya is a trending report before we get into those Dodger tickets and then Jake Jillenhall is going to join up. You know the thing about Jake Jillenhall, He's in this new movie, The Covenant, and I feel like he he only takes roles that he has to physically, mentally and whatever's in between thrust himself.
Speaker 2: Into submerged like submerge.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's like everything I feel like he's chosen is so intense and rewarding to see back because you can tell it's like, I mean, it's physically and mental.
Speaker 2: It's not just acting. No, it totally is that. I don't even know who Jake Jillenhall is. He has played in these movies, right.
Speaker 1: I know, because it's it's like you walk out of a movie and you feel like that's right, we'll get to him. He's coming, He's coming, He's coming. Jake Chillenhall kind of a legend. M hmm, kind of a legend Academy Award winner, A nice guy from everything I've heard him on our show talk about all right, Tanya, tell me you're grinning. Are you excited?
Speaker 2: I am excited, That's all I did. Are you excited? So I speak to Flora? Are you excited? My little niece? Okay, tell me trening report. Let's get he's just speak to Georgia. Now, you just speak to Flora the way I speak to Georgia and Flora the same. Thank you.
Speaker 1: Both are the youngsters in my life A little bit little girls?
Speaker 2: All right, let's go live.
Speaker 3: Houston plays the teenage version of Van Palmer on the popular show Yellow Jackets. It's on Showtime, and is currently not planning to submit their performance for Emmy considering because they are non binaries. So liv said, there's not a place for me in the acting categories. It would be inaccurate for me to submit myself as an actress. It neither makes sense for me to be lumped in with the boys. And so I do get it. Why do we have a best actor and a Best actress? Why isn't it just Best Actor and then double the amount of nominees. But then I was thinking about it. And then it would be half half of the people would be winning, like just a winner.
Speaker 2: Why don't we just create a non binary category?
Speaker 3: So add on best on a category, best actress, best non binary act Why not? That's not a bad idea.
Speaker 1: I think this is something that all award shows are probably talking about, and sure, what's the best way to move forward?
Speaker 2: Because it's a celebration of work.
Speaker 1: I mean, no matter what format, right, no matter if it's music or movies or TV, it's a celebration of work. And in this case, if you don't identify with either, do you not get celebrated for your work?
Speaker 2: Or if you feel the way.
Speaker 1: They do, you don't submit and so therefore you don't get the celebration you would deserve.
Speaker 2: But the work's still great, right right for to not submit. So it's like they should just create a separate category for people.
Speaker 1: So I'm just coogling which awards semon is moving to neutral acting categories. The Spirit Awards moved to gender neutral categories. I follow in the footsteps of other award shows like the goth Awards and MTV Movie and TV Awards.
Speaker 2: Which did it?
Speaker 1: So?
Speaker 2: Okay? Are the Oscars? I wish you would have told me earlier, I could have done all this for the show.
Speaker 1: Turns out the Oscar Awards for non acting jobs are gender neutral, and our.
Speaker 3: Best director is just best director.
Speaker 2: There's always been that way. I feel well. I think this is a good point.
Speaker 1: Whoever wants to be celebrated for their work should be able to submit based on how they identify themselves. Right, So, I think you'll see this this conversation more and.
Speaker 3: More continue to develop. And yeah, and.
Speaker 1: Some development in it too. Speaking of award shows, this guy has bit at them all. I've talked to him on the red carpet for several Jake Jollaho, were you there when he won his Academy Award?
Speaker 2: No, neither was.
Speaker 1: I just seem like the right thing to ask, these shows coming out of Hollywood here, right.
Speaker 2: Were you there for it?
Speaker 1: Yeah? I was there on the screen. I watched it, watched it all right. He's coming on in a second. Guy Ritchie's directed The Covenant in theaters. Now it's kiss