Speaker 1: Good football.
Speaker 2: That's right. This is gmf B. Welcome inside, everybody, get in here. We're live in LA. It is a good flex skyle and we're live in LA.
Speaker 3: We're fifty days before the twenty twenty five NFL Draft in Green Bay, Wisconsin, Wednesday, March fifth. I'm Jamie heard all. Cody Kessler's here at the table. DeMarco far as well, Hello, super Bowl champion, pro bowler.
Speaker 4: I always wanted to do this?
Speaker 5: Oh do it?
Speaker 1: What?
Speaker 6: Oh?
Speaker 2: Hyping hot?
Speaker 6: There we go?
Speaker 3: Are you serving us? And te your care is actively sinking as we talk?
Speaker 6: Am I going down? I know?
Speaker 2: Please? Here we go, rise, rise up so we can cover the news. Here's the Marco right here we come.
Speaker 4: Right if I hit the deck? Kyle, how you doing?
Speaker 6: Yeah? I'm doing great. Fifty days to the draft? Fifty how many days to the super Bowl? Three thousand?
Speaker 2: Feels like it?
Speaker 6: Right?
Speaker 3: I think that maths is about, like, you know, three twenty five or something like that.
Speaker 2: The Eagles are still celebrating and.
Speaker 3: Apparently they're trying to repeat, my gosh, what they're the business that they have gotten into this offseason already before the frenzy begins.
Speaker 2: Ian Rappapork.
Speaker 3: Good morning to you as well, our NFL Network insider.
Speaker 2: And what have the Eagles been doing?
Speaker 3: Filing a lot of paperwork with a lot of big names and writing a couple checks.
Speaker 2: Let's start with Saquon Barkley.
Speaker 7: They're writing a big check for Saquon Barkley, the superstar running back, one of the best players in the NFL, Offensive player of the year, no doubt, one of the best signings of last year's free agency. That was a big deal, more than twelve million dollars, and the Eagles decided less than a year after that, you know what, we are going to reward our guy again. The Eagles have made Saquon Barkley the highest paid running back in NFL history, the first running back to eclipsed twenty million dollars per year. He gets a two year extension twenty point six million dollars per year.
Speaker 8: That's let's see, caray.
Speaker 7: They won forty one point two million dollars on the extension, thirty six million dollars guaranteed at signing.
Speaker 8: The highest two year and.
Speaker 7: Three year cash number in NFL history. He also has fifteen million dollars still available in incentives. Really, the first time that a free agent deal has been done.
Speaker 8: Less than a year after that.
Speaker 7: So Saquon Barkley, big time gets rewarded. Look, there's a lot of things that the Philadelphia Eagles do. They're very proactive. They did this with aj Brown last year at the draft. We take their best players that extend them out. They locked them in for a long time.
Speaker 8: I wondered about the reason for this one.
Speaker 7: What I was told it is simply about rewarding one of our best players, Saquon Barkley now locked in for four more years.
Speaker 3: In film, see everything Saquon went through in his career in New York to come to Philadelphia. Ian, thank you so much. Reward is a perfect word for the running back. We appreciate it. We'll talk to you a little bit. As Ian mentioned, the Eagles have been busy. They've They've also released Darius Slay, James Bradbury. They've been busy trying to build or continue to build on what they made up of the twenty twenty four season.
Speaker 2: Cody, what do you make of what Ian said, whether.
Speaker 3: It be about out Saquon Barkley and his new deal, or just the direction that the Eagles are trying to go with this team next year.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I love the move to pay, say Kuon Barkley right, two thousand yards last year in the regular season twenty five hundred yards including the playoffs, a single season NFL record.
Speaker 6: He's a phenomenal football player.
Speaker 5: But the reason I love it so much is because of the type of teammate is off the field. Right. I flash back to Week seven against the Giants on the niked up situation with Nick Sirianni and he walks up to him and he says, Sequan, you're thirteen yards short of breaking your single game record. Would you like to go in there and do it? He says, I'm good, Coach. He says, are you sure I'm going to put the young guys in if we get a stop right here, but if not, I want to do right by you. He said, Coach, I'm good on promise, let the young guys eat. And I love that as a former player. You love that as a teammate because that's a team first guy instead of a me first guy. And if you get a lot of team first guys on your roster, you can go out and win a Super Bowl like they just sits to say Kwon Barkley, for me, is a type of a guy that can set the standard, that can set the culture for an organization. I love that he did at the other side of this, and I love him. A financial standpoint for free agency, see this, they look at it and go, okay, I may interested in going to Philadelphia because Howie Roseman is paying for production. If you go out there and you produce and you play well, He's going to pay you and reward you for that. If I'm a free agent and the Philadelphia Eagles are interested in me and they want me to come play for them, I may go there on a lesser contract, going okay.
Speaker 6: If I go there on.
Speaker 5: A prove it deal, I can go produce and play well, and Howie Roseman's going to reward me for that. If you continue to make players want to come play for your team, You're going to be good for a very long time. And the last thing I'll say is, I've heard some rumors, and this one's a little bit more of a scary What are you hearing about Miles Garrett potentially going to Philadelphia? All I'll say, what that is If that does happen, look out. If I'm a quarterback in the NFC East and that happens, I'm sitting in a dark room for the next three to five.
Speaker 6: Days and just praying and hoping David Stewart this doesn't happen.
Speaker 5: It's very scary because when you have the defense, it's already that good and I know they're going to lose some guy in, some new faces, but they have a great young core unit on that defense, and then you add Miles Garrett to that. Potentially this is all a rumor, but either way, if they bring Miles Garrett in or not, I feel like the way that they're handling things right now with Howie Roseman the Eagles, they're gonna be good for a very long time.
Speaker 9: Well you brought it up is Chris Paul was going to be traded to the Lakers years ago and David Starring the Late David was like, no, no, no, no, no, that's we got. We got these other teams that are trying to win too. If you just if you like if you were in the NFC East or you're a quarterback and you wake up in the morning and you see en rap sheet, like, what are we doing? Yeah, you're telling me Miles Garrett on the Eagles.
Speaker 4: Now, how is this?
Speaker 6: Yeah, yeah, Sweat.
Speaker 9: And all those guys, I'm with you a lot on this. Cody is that. I think it's funny. I'm listening to rap sheet and he's saying, I'm told that the Eagles we reward our best players. Was a sound bite, and that's like the Eagles are just putting that out there.
Speaker 6: They're like on a mega mover.
Speaker 4: Yeah, we reward our best players.
Speaker 9: Like that is smart, smart business to let everyone know we pay our guys. Understand that if you were to come here and you do great things, we'll pay you and your team won't.
Speaker 6: And you know it.
Speaker 9: Howie Roseman had a hell of a SoundBite. You guys probably saw it. I think he was talking to Todd McShay and he was talking about winning this first super Bowl and second super Bowl. I'm gonna like slip a disc trying to clean this up. So he basically said, it's a morning show, so I'm not going to say what he said. But the GM of the Eagle said, when you win your super Bowl, it's like your first time and you're just happy to be there.
Speaker 6: It's incredible. I did it.
Speaker 9: But when you win your second one, you're like, Wow, it's much more enjoyable. All right, everybody catch my drift tomorrow.
Speaker 4: You look totally lost time. Yeah, first time.
Speaker 9: I just think though that like after the second time, someone might be like, whatever, this is easy now.
Speaker 4: Not him.
Speaker 9: How He's like, no, I'm going to get right to work on the third time. You see what I'm saying. That's smart. And by the way, how are you dog? I have no idea where that came from.
Speaker 4: The second.
Speaker 9: He could be sitting here right now smoking cigars, kind of mailing in the combine.
Speaker 4: How is it made?
Speaker 9: Guy's got two Super Bowl rings. Everybody loves him, got a huge roster. I love that he's like, not enough, not enough, get more. Pay this guy.
Speaker 6: It's an incredible way to approach things.
Speaker 9: I think a lot of people take a psychological victory lap, and that's why you don't see a lot of back to back champions.
Speaker 4: They're getting ready to work on this. But here's what's farce.
Speaker 9: These people are like Saquon and the Eagles. They're changing the running back industry.
Speaker 4: They're back.
Speaker 6: Everyone's gonna get paid. No, they're not.
Speaker 9: If you have Saquon, you'll get paid as long as you run for two thousand yards and win the Super Bowl, you'll get paid. And I think Exhibit A is in the AFC East and James Cook with the Buffalo Bills, who is sitting there and being like, Hello, Hello, sos. I'm a homegrown guy that you drafted. I've been here three years, I made two Pro Bowls. He's on Twitter. Everything it is an emoji, everything is hello this. This is the second best player on their team. I think by the end of that season, behind Out he was amazing. And it's like, if you don't pay James Cook, who are you gonna pay when he's done everything perfectly right.
Speaker 4: He's your guy. You found him, you raised him.
Speaker 9: Now and they won't do it, or maybe they I won't do it yet. But don't assume because Saquon got paid that this flimsy storyline of running backs are back and now they're gonna all get paid again. If you're Saquon, you'll get paid. But apparently for James Cook, who tied for the NFL leading touchdowns, and that's a crazy play right there, that's him trying to get.
Speaker 4: To the ATM.
Speaker 6: And then there's in from us. They got sixty bucks.
Speaker 4: No, you only have thirty one.
Speaker 9: It's like, that's him reaching for the money and it's just getting away from him.
Speaker 6: What do you think to Marco, it's crazy.
Speaker 10: I cannot watch those that video Saquon or Cook in church because I just start cussing, like interesting, whoa big run. But thinking about this, what you guys said is exactly right. You pay Saquon for what he just did, and it's good to be rewarded for what you've done. It's different for running backs. I've heard this for years, they've devalued the position. I kind of agree with it. It's a different game. If you have a quarterback, you have everything. Think of Matthew Stafford. So I get it with running backs, but I'm not just paying a running back.
Speaker 6: I'm paying for.
Speaker 10: Special and I don't care who's calling your plays or where they're at in the guru status NF. In the NFL world, if you have Saquon Barkley, if you have Derrick Henry, if you have James Cook, to some respect, your whole game plan is getting them the football as many times as possible. The easiest way to win is to run the football. Saquon Barkley proved that. I think I was up close to him for at least fifty eight of his carries, four of them hit the end zone from seventy yards of long Lunes. He is truly fantastic. So good for him. I'm glad he was rewarded. It makes the Giants look all that much more inept giants.
Speaker 4: Enough enough right.
Speaker 6: For them.
Speaker 10: But here's the thing, going all the way back to Albert Haynesworth, when the then with the Commanders, the Washington football team paid him a hundred million bucks to play defensive tackle. You can't pay guys that played that position that much money.
Speaker 6: And he failed, fell on his face.
Speaker 10: You finally got back to that with Aaron Donald, if he specially you pay him that way. Big responsibility for Saquon Barkley. Now that they paid you, you cannot go backwards. You have to have a similar year coming into twenty twenty five.
Speaker 2: I think he expects that for himself.
Speaker 6: I hope. So.
Speaker 3: Yeah, Kyle, I love the fact that Howie Roseman picked up what you were putting down in mid December.
Speaker 2: Do you not remember this show?
Speaker 3: On this table you said that the Eagles were the fight they like to fight, couple and then they're the makeup team.
Speaker 6: Oh, Yeah, they're always miserable.
Speaker 9: There's always something going on, and like aj Brown versus Jalen and Sirianni versus the fans, and they always fight. But then I'm like, but then they make up with each other and what's hotter there? So you're right, you're picking up what I'm putting down.
Speaker 3: Yeah, exactly. So I think it's all just tracks. And if you haven't seen the clip, you should go see. It's on Mickshay's podcast.
Speaker 11: By the way.
Speaker 2: Ye's exactly right, like.
Speaker 3: Thread the Needle, just ever so politically correct on this show in the morning, Ian Rappaport get back in here.
Speaker 2: We want to talk the Eagles again.
Speaker 3: It's something that Cody brought up, and I'm not going to ask you about what how Rosmond said, Ian, I want to ask you about the books manipulation that Philadelphia might be trying to do to get Miles Garrett in here.
Speaker 2: What are you hearing?
Speaker 3: What are teams having to give up for this guy and what does he expect in return if it is Philadelphia.
Speaker 7: Yeah, that rumor was going around in Indianapolis a little bit. So Cody's not crazy. Well that not in this case, maybe in other cases but first of all, from the situation with Miles Garrett, they do not intend to trade milesgard I think they've made that very.
Speaker 8: Clear when teams have called them.
Speaker 7: That is something that has been evident they've said privately and publicly.
Speaker 8: Could that change down the road?
Speaker 7: Could that change if he really is saying I am not going to play for the seam. Maybe we've seen things happen, But as of right now, very very firmly, the Browns are saying we are not trading Miles Gott And as far as the Philadelphia Eagles go, yes, they've paid a lot of money to their own guys. All their best players are locked in on huge deals, from Saquon to Jalen to aj Brown to DeVante Smith.
Speaker 8: There are many of them, even though they cleared some cap space yesterday. Here's what I want to point out.
Speaker 7: If the Eagles were going to take on a huge contract for Miles Garrett, if he gets traded anywhere, he is going to be the highest paid non quarterback in the NFL, no doubt about it. In order to take on that contract, they would have to get rid of other very big contracts of their own. Even the Eagles can't just fit everybody they want.
Speaker 8: I would be very surprised if this happen.
Speaker 7: It is a great rumor, it's a great rumor, but I'd be very surprised that this happened.
Speaker 3: Yeah, Sexy ror Ian, we like it. We like to talk about it in the off season. Rap Sheet appreciate you. Okay, Cody, do you feel validated whenever rap Sheet says you might be onto something just a little bit?
Speaker 2: It feels good.
Speaker 6: It makes me feel a little bit better.
Speaker 5: But it also makes me feel a little bit better that it's a strong Maybe it's not a possibility.
Speaker 6: I mean, it may happen, Like you said, it could happen.
Speaker 5: I've heard that rumor going around a lot, and that's been kind of the hot topic of the off season, right Who's going to trade for who? And who's gonna go get who? But I still stam with what I said yesterday. I think that the Browns have to find a way to keep Miles Garrett.
Speaker 6: On that roster.
Speaker 5: If they get rid of Miles Garrett, then they are committing to a rebuild.
Speaker 6: I just don't think they're there. What's wrong with the committed to a rebuild? I mean, I look at it, this way.
Speaker 9: Miles Garrett has given them eight incredible years. Eight years he's been amazing. They haven't done squat in that time. They've accomplished really anything. He made the playoff with Joe Flacco. You know what's wrong with Miles? Hold on a second, but what's wrong with them saying all right, Miles was great, We loved him. There's a chance that he only has another year or two left of elite play.
Speaker 4: Why not trade him.
Speaker 9: Right now when the stock is this high and then just scratch, go full on rebuild.
Speaker 6: Is that?
Speaker 4: What's wrong with that?
Speaker 10: There's nothing more I guess depressing than a defensive end. Seriously, then a pass rusher that's unmotivated, that doesn't want to be here, that's just back in uniform because you couldn't trade me. I told you I don't want to be here. I have to come back now. I'm just going to give you half effort. That sucks for the rest of the defense and the football team. So if you can find a way to move him, you should move me, because the last thing you want to do is bring him back when he doesn't want to be there.
Speaker 3: God, it sounds like parenting a teenager and you make him come to the dinner table and they just don't even engage with you in conversations.
Speaker 2: Right, yeah, I'm here.
Speaker 3: Oh man, that sounds terrible. I want someone to burn the house down from Alsgarrett and then we have free agency Frenzy and.
Speaker 1: It's true definition.
Speaker 3: We're going to turn our attention next week to free agency frenzy. Guys like Chris Godwin, Sam Darnold, are they going to stay with their current teams? Guys like Miles Garrett. Is he going to stay with the Browns or is he going to find a new home to twenty twenty five? We're going to beat the Browns. Probably hate that we put that in the promo.
Speaker 2: I put it myself. That was my own doing. It's free agency Frenzy.
Speaker 3: Hours of live coverage starting Monday, March tenth, Attendingham Eastern on NFL Network.
Speaker 2: But still to come on our show.
Speaker 3: We just talked Barkley and Kyle tried to claim that this did not define that the running back position has been revitalized. Okay, who's going to follow his lead though maybe not even at the running back position and have a breakout season in twenty twenty five.
Speaker 2: I believe this is a whiteboard Wednesday.
Speaker 9: From this Okay, great, so James co he broke out last year, he did everything. Who I think he's trying to break his the bank and they're just waiting and waiting.
Speaker 5: All right.
Speaker 9: In case you missed it, yesterday, our friend Cody over here talked about his inauspicious debut.
Speaker 4: It was not great. But this is we're.
Speaker 9: Gonna We're gonna get into Cody's best appearance ever. Cody, are you ready? You're gonna make up for.
Speaker 6: It the yin and the ang. It's redemption Day.
Speaker 4: I'm not gomption Day.
Speaker 6: Good morning football, Going for whiteboard Wednesday's.
Speaker 1: Next Good morning football.
Speaker 3: Time for white Board Wednesday, presented by our friends at Harbor Freight Tomorcow.
Speaker 2: I don't know you are Lefty. You're over there right and everything. Your first ever whiteboard Wednesday. Are you excited?
Speaker 6: Let's get to the boat.
Speaker 4: Oh right, throw right shot.
Speaker 2: Okay, let's see handwriting you would go.
Speaker 9: Sometimes people mistakenly think it's white boy Wednesday and it is on the side of the table, but it's it's white board, so welcome.
Speaker 6: You love this thing.
Speaker 2: No one has ever thought that.
Speaker 1: Guy us Sean Harry, you.
Speaker 6: Make that joke every single week.
Speaker 9: You still, hey, Sean, you're making it at home.
Speaker 2: Oh my gosh, the locker room.
Speaker 3: No, yeah, right, all right, Sakon Barkley. As we just discussed in the first segment, he signed a two year extension in Philadelphia after having a.
Speaker 2: Historic first season with the Eagles.
Speaker 3: Let's take a look at running backs and who you think will have a breakout season in twenty twenty five, Cody, since you are a second week player of Whiteboard Wednesday, you get to go first.
Speaker 6: I'm going to go with Bengals running back Chase Brown. Okay, hold on, I see last year towards the end, got to get to your case.
Speaker 5: He was a backup running back to Moss until Mosc got hurt in late October, and then he takes over as a starter. First eight games three hundred and sixty yards rushing. Second eight games had six hundred and thirty yards rushing. Also added three hundred and sixty yards through the air as a receiver out of the backfield another four touchdowns as well. Is That's why I think he's going to take that next step next year.
Speaker 6: Because the Bengals love to throw the football. They throw it all over the field. They're a pass first type offense. And what does that mean. That means that you're.
Speaker 5: Running back and then to get some checkdowns. Some screenplays and wheel routes, some angle routes are gonna find ways to utilized him out of the backfield. Overall, he had nine hundred and ninety yards rushing last year, seven touchdowns on the ground. I expect him to have a thousand next year and potentially be a not five running back.
Speaker 6: Let me let me give you a piece of advice. On your white ford.
Speaker 9: Explore the space a little bit like that's your that's your tapestry, the smallest twelve point lorange. Go nuts with it, go big, like express yourself the idea.
Speaker 4: Whiteboard I've ever seen.
Speaker 6: All Right, I got two more tries. I got with it.
Speaker 3: Okay, nights with DeMarco as you.
Speaker 4: Guys, Yeah, right right, I'm.
Speaker 10: Gonna go with Hiran Williams. Can you see that, Kyrik Williams. I'm going straight Homer here. Hard to say that the guy that had almost thirteen hundred yards and sixteen or you're looking at the rest of the stock, that's the dog's woolf. You'd ubb hate green. That's my rival high school. Yeah, that's my rival high school.
Speaker 6: Hate Green.
Speaker 10: Yeah, it's on national TV. Now I hate the Ulcer Real Gauchos, our last one red five standing bucks.
Speaker 4: There we go.
Speaker 10: But I am going with Kyron Williams. Thirteen hundred yards, fourteen touchdowns on the ground, sixteen total touchdowns. Now, the problem with Kyron is he put it on the ground five times and they were all absolute killers, including versus Philadelphia here in LA. If he doesn't turn that over, if he doesn't fumble, that's a different ballgame. Perhaps you beat them. And when I looked, I didn't know this. I think he has the shortest longest rush of all bell cow backs in the league at thirty yards. So they say he has no six gear. I remember they said that about Barry Sanders. So hold on to the football, get a little more explosive. Maybe Kyron Williams can be that new breakout store.
Speaker 4: See.
Speaker 9: I feel like last year kind of felt like a breakout for him.
Speaker 6: But that's it.
Speaker 9: Brings it to my answer too, because I'm going with this guy we've been waiting for Bejon Robinson in Atlanta, And it's a little unfair because let me explain myself, and that's why I have the plus.
Speaker 6: Jam I'm gonna put you on the spot.
Speaker 9: How many rushing yards you think Jonn Robinson had last year?
Speaker 6: What do you think I are?
Speaker 3: I don't think it's very exciting. I think it's like seven hundred something.
Speaker 6: Okay, I'm glad you said that. B John Robinson at fourteen hundred yards?
Speaker 3: Oh what Sorry, that's perfect, Jamie.
Speaker 6: Sorry, I think it was.
Speaker 9: If it's possible at quiet fourteen hundred yards. It's a team that wasn't nationally exposed very much in the second half of the season.
Speaker 6: They kind of.
Speaker 9: Fell apart and Bijon went to work a lot of carries, a lot of yards, and yet I.
Speaker 6: Still don't think it's up to this potential.
Speaker 9: B Jon Robinson has eighteen hundred yard potential, and that's what I'm waiting for.
Speaker 6: And I look at him, it's like we look for years.
Speaker 9: We're still looking at his teammate Kyle Pitts, and like Pitts should redefine the position, he should take over the league. He should be the number one player on the top one hundred. And he's a nice player and he's working hard to getting better. But if there's that potential there and Jamie I could not have said it more perfectly. I google how many yards of Bes and Robinson ip share.
Speaker 6: I'm like, what the hell is this right?
Speaker 4: This is possibly right?
Speaker 9: Fourteen fifty six and then another four hundred plus receiving. He had a monster statistical year and yet if you don't agree, they're gonna put this out on social imbiac, what are you talking about?
Speaker 6: The Falcons fans? It doesn't know ball.
Speaker 9: I do, and I see him play it and he can do even better.
Speaker 2: Bjon plus this year, he's potential is his middle name. That guy is everywhere right now.
Speaker 3: He's doing the cameos on shows. He's doing like fitness influencer videos. We love Bejon. I'm so sorry. I was thinking about the first half of the season.
Speaker 2: I was just very distracted, Okay, Cody.
Speaker 4: First half of the season, Yes.
Speaker 3: Yes, that's exactly right. Second question, Cody took us through his NFL debut yesterday.
Speaker 2: It didn't get off.
Speaker 3: To a great start, but he also mentioned that in the moment he was quite intimidated in the huddle by his teammate, a Hall of famer Joe Thomass.
Speaker 2: Take a listen, our dements.
Speaker 5: Was out their first mind gets the ball first, they get an interception and give us.
Speaker 6: Great yal, oh my god, you're ruined the turn and nim all exactly what happened.
Speaker 9: So after the first play we're all screaming at the coach why would you run?
Speaker 6: Now? It's like, this is see what happened?
Speaker 2: Wow, butterfly swirling.
Speaker 5: You want to know the worst part Kyle is getting in the huddle and looking at Joe Thomas sharing as she was a rookie, saying is this what I'm in for today?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 2: That is exactly what he was in for today.
Speaker 3: So Joe Thomas in the moment for a rookie quarterback probably pretty intimidating, and we accept that. We also love Joe Thomas on the show. But let's broaden the scope a little bit. Most intimidating figure in the NFL right now Cody, who I'm going.
Speaker 5: With written very largely TJY with double underlies.
Speaker 6: That's about as crazy as'm getting right now. I'm going to TJ wat.
Speaker 5: Six of the last seven years he's had double digit sacks. The year that he didn't in twenty twenty two, he was hurt that you only played ten games He's a phenomenal football player.
Speaker 6: In twenty twenty three.
Speaker 5: Nineteen sacks and twenty twenty one had twenty two and a half sacks, which ties the all time record in a single season. He is a phenomenal player. He does a great job too and not only getting to the quarterback but getting the ball out. Last year he had six forse fumbles. That is a game changer. That is a nightmare as a quarterback. Right, That's someone that's very intimidating. Overall, He's had thirty three forced fumbles in his career. He's the second fastest player to one hundred sacks in NFL history. Quarterbacks often go to sleep on Saturday nights before Sunday and they have nightmares about edge rushers.
Speaker 6: For me, that's a guy like TJ.
Speaker 2: Watt very good.
Speaker 4: I'm putting on the spot Castler.
Speaker 9: Yeah, you're a defensive coordinator going against a third and twelve for the other team. You get one edge rusher on that play. TJ Water, Miles Garrett.
Speaker 6: I'm going Miles Garrett.
Speaker 5: I'm going Mouse Garret because I spent time with Miles Garrett in Cleveland and I saw him every day at practice, and no one could block him.
Speaker 6: I mean he was that good. Joe Thomas would win some.
Speaker 5: But he is one of the best dominant pass rushers I've ever seen in person.
Speaker 6: It's going to be agree.
Speaker 3: Literally takes the most grizzled Hall of Fame veteran to be able to sometimes stop him and press.
Speaker 6: What's trying to file conpradicts my answer. I'm going with TJ. Well, and intimidation is a little different.
Speaker 10: Yeah, I got you, all right, So especially if you got Joe bagadonut's the right tackle. This is interesting. I had to change this mid sentence, serbmit speech here. Saquon Barkley's thighs hie is the most intimidating thing I think I've ever seen in my life. So watching him play, every time he touches the rock, you hold your breath. It's like a jump scary in a horror movie. It's like, oh my god. When he goes down, you celebrate. But to see him warm up, to see you come on the field when he's in workout clothes, and to go through his paces and you just look at him going up and down the field.
Speaker 6: He looks different.
Speaker 10: He's from bars and you're thinking this is going to be one long day.
Speaker 4: No matter what we do against this dude.
Speaker 10: So just watching him, his whole presence is intimidated. He looks like Darth Vader running the football. It's just scary, like he's the sith Lord Darth Vader, whatever it is he's.
Speaker 4: He is that intimidating and not that.
Speaker 9: Like old krusty Darth Vader at the end when he takes his math young one. Yeah, I'm talking about the young one, rogue one, like messing up freshly minted Darth. Yeah that guy, Yes, I'll.
Speaker 6: Do it all day.
Speaker 9: Here you go, all right, it's not most intimidating player, it's most intimidating figure. And it's this guy right here, Jeff Stoutland Stoutland University.
Speaker 6: The egos O line.
Speaker 9: Co because when that guy at matt Scientist lines his guys up, he's like, listen, if I want to, I could run quarterbacks, sneak on first and ten.
Speaker 6: We can do it thirty times in a row.
Speaker 9: You won't stop it, you know, you know how in timidy and I am that my greatest creation from my alignment. I'm gonna lose the Hall of Fame center sitting right there. I'm still gonna do it the next year. And my invention and my musculature is so intimidating that when Kyle's away in vacation last week, there's this big news story that someone wants to ban the tush push because they're too cowardly to be able to stop. I'm on vacation last week and I'm reading that story about banned the tush push and I'm throwing my phone.
Speaker 6: I'm so mad about it.
Speaker 9: Is so soft, it is so beta, it is so weak to do that. It strikes me as you're playing your friend in Matt and.
Speaker 6: You found the plate.
Speaker 9: They can't stop either cross flats or weak flood or angle, and.
Speaker 4: He's stop proning that, stop pruning that, stop it, stop it.
Speaker 9: Then finally he just pulls his controller out and turns the power off because they can't stop it. I hate that, that whole story about stopping it soft, weak, cowards everything. They invented something that you can't stop that's perfectly legal. Don't tell me it's dangerous. I've heard Kelsey talk about it himself. A convention, a run play up the middle is more dangerous than that. Don't tell me it's not football. I remember Princeton Rutgers two.
Speaker 6: Hundred years ago.
Speaker 4: Is we push, you push.
Speaker 6: It's the very essence of how this game was invented.
Speaker 4: Don't ever ban it.
Speaker 9: And I hope they run it fifty times down somebody's throat.
Speaker 6: And maybe I hope it's the Packers. I love it. Jeff Stotlin, keep doing that thing, just dunking on them. I hate that story. I can back that up too, because I was in Philly with Stout.
Speaker 4: Let's go.
Speaker 5: I had to start one of the preseason games with Jason Kelcey at the starting O line because they were sitting I think Wentz that week. And you get into a meeting and you have to yell out protection and all the calls and all that.
Speaker 6: Stout louder ltt Kessler like, and it was just I've.
Speaker 5: Never been intimidated by coach more than when I was in the room at SI Stoland.
Speaker 6: That's a great thing.
Speaker 3: We had a man who has an entire university named after m.
Speaker 6: Kyle.
Speaker 3: I can't believe you were so incensed about the banning of the tush push and the campaign that was happening at the Commine. You actually stopped mid chip basket and Margarita. You stopped read the article and threw your phone about it.
Speaker 2: That takes quite the topic.
Speaker 9: The crazy part is I had the chip basket of Margarita on It's a Small World at Disney World. I was just on the boat just eating them and drinking and reading my phone.
Speaker 4: About about the eagles.
Speaker 6: Tush, push stop this thing.
Speaker 4: We were in Mexico at the time. I was so mad.
Speaker 2: So we get that photo, Disney, please, we know you take that photo.
Speaker 3: Security office, all right, last one on this day. Back in two thousand and two, the Osborne's reality show aired for the first time.
Speaker 2: And it was an immediate hit.
Speaker 9: Can I tell you something about the the lead in for that show at MTV, like right before it was me in a house with seven strangers in Chicago.
Speaker 6: In Chicago, right if you look up the two thousand and.
Speaker 9: Two season, which was the out that I was on the Real Word, I didn't right before it. So we were there leading and I got to meet Jack Osbourne once and he had no idea the.
Speaker 4: How I was.
Speaker 9: I love Jack, your good ratings for it, incredible ratings, which actually didn't want I wish fewer people had watched.
Speaker 3: Oh okay, well now people know before it. Okay, so reality shows have become quite the craze. So let's pick a player or a celebrity that you would love to see have a reality show on television.
Speaker 5: Right now, Cody, I am going with Buffalo Bill's quarterback Josh Allen.
Speaker 6: Same. This may seem like an obvious pick, but hear me out on this one. Right.
Speaker 5: The Bills two of the last five years make it to the AFC Championship Game, right. They lose both of those games. There's a lot of pressure, there's a lot of expectations on Josh allen shoulders this offseason. I think it would be awesome for fans to get to watch kind of what it's like as a quarterback with those expectations to go through an offseason and how he handles that with OTAs and fall camp and all the other things that are going on. A second thing is that he is engaged to Haley Steinfield, right, So now, from a producer standpoint, we're bringing in a different crew to watch the game. We're bringing in the entertainment side of things, and she's an amazing actress and they get to watch maybe that connection between them too, So you're getting a broader audience. And then the last thing, and I think most importantly is the work that he does off the field. I don't know Josh personally, but he seems like he's a great guy on and off the field. He goes to Oshi Children's Hospital and Buffalo and if you saw him win the MVP. Afterwards, they had a montage for the kids and it was just so emotional to them saying, hey, congratulations Josh. You can see that he broke down a little bit. He has a foundation there, the Patricia Allen Foundation, which is named after his grandma that worked there. It's just so cool the things he does off the field. So I think all of those combined would make for a great reality television series to fallow around Josh Allen.
Speaker 6: I think right now is the time to roll too. He's in bachelor party mode right now. Yeah, we'll start recording after this week. Yeah.
Speaker 9: I think that that wedding is not going to be one of those like long engagements. I think that thing's coming. I think that's happening. Yeah. So if you like that kind of stuff, that's fun.
Speaker 6: Good for you, Josh.
Speaker 10: It would be awesome. I'm going the other way. I'm going and I added an extra X. I want to see Max Crosby twenty four to seven with the parental lock off. So whatever he does says during this show is actually okay.
Speaker 4: By NFL standards.
Speaker 10: I think he may be the most fascinating player I've seen since Richie in cognito, but in the positive, like you don't know what's going on inside there, what's burning inside of him. He's got a lot to say. He says it with his body. It's printed on his body literally, and he's a fantastic player to boot.
Speaker 4: So this is a guy I.
Speaker 10: Would love to see more of and I can't get enough of seeing him up close.
Speaker 4: Talking to him. I'm even more confused by.
Speaker 6: What and who he is.
Speaker 3: Well, he he was on our show, Kyle, he was in studio, and I totally agree with you. He's the kind of guy who can just tail off into these stories and when you're halfways in the story, you're like, hold up, you were telling me that you drove from Texas to Michigan when you were a high school student, and you did not leave Eastern Michigan's campus or Western. He went to Central Eastern, Eastern, Central Central Michigan.
Speaker 2: Yeah, he went to Eastern.
Speaker 3: I'm sorry you didn't leave Eastern Michigan's campus until you demanded a scholarship from them. And then you show up that like that's all of a sudden, You're like, what car did you drive? And your mom came with you. It's he's an amazing guy.
Speaker 6: And I like that one.
Speaker 9: I like the idea of having a reality show based on someone who's been on this show.
Speaker 6: So I mean, I got it. This is it right here. I mean, this is this is easy pickings, and this is at its core.
Speaker 9: The rap Sheet Show is a family show, much like the Osbourne's, and I think Leah Rappaport is kind of in the the motherly house runner like a Sharon Osbourne. And then you got like the superstar in Max and Jude, who are just trending and they're everywhere and everyone's falling in love with him.
Speaker 6: And then you got the father figure who look at that.
Speaker 4: See there's a dark side, all.
Speaker 9: Right, because after he takes care of the family, and after he does this is elliptical and peloton and all that, he goes out and starts cracking skulls and and we're gonna call this show talking sheet all right, and he goes out and if somebody gets in his way, they better not. And in the promo, remember when they're the first promo for Jersey Shore and it was like Snookie's getting punched and there's all this fights and stuff. There's the promo and Ian he's just standing there. He's got a nice Pike's placed little almond milk in and he.
Speaker 4: Just and he says, step back.
Speaker 9: Step back is a gentleman's way to say, get the bleep out of my face.
Speaker 6: He might as well have hit him with a leather glove.
Speaker 4: I love that phrase.
Speaker 6: And that's that's the phrase.
Speaker 9: We're gonna run Talking Sheet season one.
Speaker 6: Step back and I'm in and tell me you're not right now?
Speaker 2: I am tell and it is step not back?
Speaker 6: Ian?
Speaker 10: Are you?
Speaker 6: Are you game? Because we'll put this together Talking Sheet.
Speaker 8: Well, just so you know, my life is pretty boring.
Speaker 7: It generally consists of me in this room making calls on an endless loop, with occasional appearances on TV.
Speaker 8: So I don't know that reality show producers would love that. Now, when I leave the house, as some of.
Speaker 7: Those pictures shows, it gets a little wild, so.
Speaker 8: They can come along with that. So if your game and setting this up. I think my family would be game two guys.
Speaker 6: Okay, I don't know. I was away last week.
Speaker 9: I do have a question if people don't know, Ian and I live in literally the same town, the same town Ian, you know in for the fact, in the middle of our town there is a very there's a great Starbucks.
Speaker 4: It's right there.
Speaker 9: You've probably been. I've been a thousand times since the combine. Has your relationship with Starbucks changed?
Speaker 6: Like? Are you a coffee bean guy now? Or like have they reached out to you?
Speaker 4: What's going on? I want to know this stuff.
Speaker 7: I think Dunkin Donuts is a great brand. I think they do an excellent job. Their commercials are awesome. Whatever happened with any other brands, I'm fueled by Duncan and I'm very proud of it.
Speaker 6: Rap Sheet runs on Duncan.
Speaker 4: That's incredible.
Speaker 6: Ian. I love you, and I only wish it could have been there for you.
Speaker 9: But but it sounds like you handled yourself with class and dignity and you're the best.
Speaker 2: I agree with you, Kyle.
Speaker 3: I think rap Sheets one of the promos could also be he like sends the X or the tweet and then he just throws his phone and like it.
Speaker 2: Drops into like a f and a fireball, and like that's what his.
Speaker 3: Life becomes, like a tumblewee And there's dun't get in that cup, buddy, we know it.
Speaker 6: Way to go.
Speaker 9: I love the Rapp Reports. Thank you for joining the show in and we'll work on that show. I promise we're gonna get And.
Speaker 2: Then of course the brands would have to appear on this in the middle of town. Yes, right throughout March.
Speaker 3: On Good Morning Football, we're celebrating Women's History Month with stories of women in football breaking barriers while inspiring countless others.
Speaker 2: Today we introduce you to a QB.
Speaker 3: Wide receiver dynamic duo representing the next generation of girls getting it done on the flag field.
Speaker 6: My name is Darianna. I am nine years old. I'm gonna running back.
Speaker 12: My name's Hayley and I'm h at play Corvette.
Speaker 6: I saw my brother play.
Speaker 1: And now I was like, oh wow, that looks fun on we gonna be Okay.
Speaker 12: My favorite thing about football is being with my teammates Yanni. When my team is really fast, she outruns the boys sometimes.
Speaker 9: Okay, Yanni is extremely talented, extremely fast, I see boys.
Speaker 12: On the sideline like how they're like, hey, we got to win.
Speaker 10: But the next thing, you know, the girls.
Speaker 6: Want Hi Way ain't bringing his name.
Speaker 12: To be a good quarterback, you have to be responsible to your teeth and make sure you feel like they're they're in vaulted. I like when she throw the ball deep and she's a very good quarterback. If I would encouragin and never to play, I hope they would win and have fun.
Speaker 6: And Hi.
Speaker 3: I actively have to fight the jealousy that I have for those young girls who get to play flag like that great French braids on those ladies. We love to see it to find out more about how you can get out there and be a part of driving the game forward. Visit NFL flag dot com to find a Flag league near you, or GMFB.
Speaker 6: When we returned.
Speaker 5: Good Morning yesterday, on Good Morning Football, we watched quite possibly the worst opening series for a quarterback making their NFL debut.
Speaker 6: Spoiler alert that quarterback was me.
Speaker 3: Let's take a look at that, all right, Cody, we're done to the story.
Speaker 5: Be very careful about the stories that you tell during commercial breaks and the producers about your bad days in football, because they will not only go find the tape, but make you relive.
Speaker 6: It on natural televident.
Speaker 11: Nobody Kessel in his first career start gets a delay of game mentality.
Speaker 4: It's your first play. Maybe you just get the train on the tracks. We want to invent the wheel with the Kessler exports over here. Well, let we do it.
Speaker 6: Gets worse, OPIOPI, We're good to go. Stamp is fumbled by Kessler. You just can't even imagine what's going through this Kid's my ear.
Speaker 4: You don't think can get worse? It's bottom third tonight kes football, Tom's loosely has it the rookie mistakes.
Speaker 6: That hurt for probably a week and a half.
Speaker 4: Oh my goodness, I need Cody stand right up there and we'll reenact it.
Speaker 6: Yeah.
Speaker 5: Today's segments we are focused on one word and one word only, and that is redemp shit. Today we're going to be looking at one of my best games as a rookie in the NFL. But let me set the scene for you real quick. So after the Miami game, we go to Washington. At Washington play well get Towards the end of the game, things start falling apart a little bit.
Speaker 6: We end up losing a close one.
Speaker 5: The following week, we get to play Tom Brady and his first game back after the flight gate, and he is ready to unloose some wrath on a team. Unfortunately it's a Cleveland Brown team with a rookie quarterback.
Speaker 6: I was on the sidelin for that team.
Speaker 5: Really, Jamie and I worked together for that game in a production mean before and then she was on the sideline.
Speaker 3: I was playing and Cody got ravaged in the first quarter of that game.
Speaker 2: Brady threw for three hundred yards.
Speaker 3: Wouldn't do the postgame interview because he didn't want to participate, I think in things after the game, but Cody was. It was a great production meeting. I'm sure that we had together.
Speaker 6: It got pretty up well in my defense.
Speaker 5: Went down opening drive or second drive five for eight sixty yards and a touchdown.
Speaker 6: Feeling good. I'm gonna beat Tom Brady. Feeling great.
Speaker 5: Then we get backed up and we run a play call that I wasn't very excited about.
Speaker 6: We're running screen from basically our own one yard line.
Speaker 5: It's not being a Dante high tower comes free or the a gap hits me fumbled out of the back of the end zone.
Speaker 6: Rib pretty bad injury. I go out, go to locker room, come back, try to throw anyways.
Speaker 5: They shut me down. So now we're going to fast forward to the following week. Right, this is where it gets a little bit better. We go to Tennessee and rehab all week and Kyle, you know, on that last clip, we saw the worst possible first play that you can ever have the lay of game, coming from the sideline after a turnover. This is one of the better first plays that I ever had the same game. So what you're gonna see as you're gonna see Duke Johnson, he's gonna motion out to the right.
Speaker 6: He's going to see the end of that.
Speaker 5: He's a running back as a quarterback, as my young quarterbacks at home, if you see a linebacker run with, you know it's me and the man. If they don't run with, then at zone they end up going a cover three one high look, safety rotates right.
Speaker 6: So now I know I'm working two seams down the slot.
Speaker 5: I'm gonna look right, work back to Gary Barnage on the left, and look what happens on this first play.
Speaker 11: He's the better receiver of the two, and Kessler to throw on first down middle of the field, barnage wide open, and barnage rumble it inside the thirty five to the thirty one yard line. Donaries seriously makes the tackle. Well, that'll relax a rookie quarterback.
Speaker 13: And Kessler with a good job of reading his eyes, identifying the coverage and hitting one of.
Speaker 6: His most reliable targets.
Speaker 5: All right, Gord, go little hey, little broadcaster love no do hey.
Speaker 6: That'll settle the young quarterback. Go back, go back, all right. The next play, though, is my first touchdown. We're gonna go hick right. Okay, here we go.
Speaker 5: So I'm dropping looking right, go back left. Strong safety is rotated right, and I know that there's a hole in their defense down the left seam. Find Gary Barnes is a great tight end. If we pick up forty plus on the first play of the game, got back shoulder.
Speaker 6: Too, throw them away for Cody.
Speaker 3: What we are watching, Kyle and I in this clip is there's number thirty.
Speaker 2: Jason mccordy's in on the play, in on the tackle.
Speaker 9: Yeah, he gets off the block from prior and he's got those cool pink sleeves on it.
Speaker 6: He kind of makes the tackle half tackle. Jake, great job, Jays.
Speaker 5: Okay, now let me start to see hm scond play. You're going to see my first touchdown pass in this game to Terrell Prior. My first touchdown pass in the NFL was against Washington. This was my second right So we're driving down, we get down in the red zone, we're down by the goal line. You're going to see a three wide receiver set to the bottom or the right side of your screen.
Speaker 6: Torell Prior is number two. He's in the slot.
Speaker 5: I know that if we have a zone look, we're going to check out of this. Go kill, kill, kill, kill, run the football. If we get a man look, I'm salvating. This is the play that we want. We want to run a corner a route to Terrell Prior on the outside. You're going to see Andrew Hawkins. He's going to push up and run a spot route. He's going to take that outside dB out of the way so that I know I can work that back corner pylon and throw out to Treill Prior. Now this play is important because my young quarterbacks at home. This is the definition of know your personnel. The safety does a great job of reading my eyes and he almost double teams trell prior in this play. But I know TP being six foot six, I can put it on the top shelf and let him go take it off.
Speaker 6: The him and we can finish in the end zone.
Speaker 11: Here we go, Sega. Dodd had six balls at the seven. They can get a first down, but they're looking for a touchdown. Kessler to the end zone for Prior, leep and grab back of the end zone touchdown Cleveland.
Speaker 13: This is equally the ball location from Kessler double coverage.
Speaker 4: The Titans know exactly.
Speaker 13: Where he's gonna go, but he puts that ball high where Prior can go up with it.
Speaker 3: Odd, very guy, got a little love there, right.
Speaker 5: And that plague too is is you're gonna see so corners you're over on this right, So we have all our receivers on one side.
Speaker 6: I know corners are over. It's man and man. Eyes are locked on and they're on their hip. Put it up top. Let TP go make the do the rest.
Speaker 4: Yes, he wasn't. He wasn't open your point, I.
Speaker 5: Know, so I know the DB's eyes aren't to me. I see the safety coming over. I've got to put it up there, and it's almost a back shoulder corner type of row right and Hawkins does a great job of taking the corner out of the place without have room.
Speaker 4: To work with Cody.
Speaker 6: That's open for a big dudes.
Speaker 5: Progressing a little bit for the first Game's miam.
Speaker 6: Here, But I'm trying to give credit to TP. How's DP these days? He's awesome.
Speaker 5: I haven't talked to him in a while, but once he left Cleveland, we still stayed in touch. He's a great person, great teammate, great competitors, and it's so important to as a quarterback when your receivers are on the same page. Well, playing with TP, he was a former quarterback, so we were always on the same page.
Speaker 6: All right.
Speaker 4: Third play.
Speaker 5: I can't take a lot of credit for this one. This is really a team effort on this one. So you're gonna see is the Titans are going to walk up. I think it's fourth and twelve. In this situation that Titans walk up, they go double a gap. Look, you're gonna see me move up Duke Johnson to block the right a gap, and that means our offensive line is working to the left ay gap to everyone else. Duke knows that if that nickel defender comes off the edge, he's got to abort and go get him.
Speaker 6: He does it perfectly.
Speaker 5: He works in Unison's with our left tackle, and now I know I have room to step up, and you're going to see Andrew Hawkins do a great job of just.
Speaker 6: Playing backyard ball.
Speaker 5: He works across the field, works a scramble drill, he mies downfield, and we pick up a huge first down.
Speaker 11: Guessler twenty one of thirty three two und fifty one yards on fourth down play clockets seven. Here comes the pressure, steps up, rolling right, throws up run passes complete to Hawkins who's out of bounds with the five yard line.
Speaker 13: This is Cody Kessler just going out there and making a play. He identifies Hawkins coming over open over the middle and.
Speaker 4: Delivers a clutch pass to get the first down. Now they have to hurry.
Speaker 6: Yeah, really play.
Speaker 5: I'd love to take credit, but this was all protection offensive line, Andrew Hawkins being a great player.
Speaker 2: Cody, what's going my.
Speaker 3: Mind is the way you're talking about these plays is like the what you're saying to us is all happening in your head before and guess.
Speaker 5: What, Jamie, You're thinking all these things pre snap and then when the ball snap the picture changes and you have to a yap right away. All right, last play here, and this was probably one of my more favorite plays of the game. You're gonna see an all out cover zero look by Tennessee Meeting. There's no safety over the top. It's manned man across. They have six defenders, we only have five to block them. So I know that someone's going to be free. As a right handed quarterback, I'm going to make a lucy lucy call, which means I'm gonna slide the line to the left. If I said Ron, Ron would go right. If I go Lucy lucy because I'm.
Speaker 6: A right hander.
Speaker 5: Now I can see the free rusher right. Let's take the five that way. Leave the free rusher in my face. And I know I'm gonna work TP on the right. You're gonna have Duke Johnson running a little rub screen route working in the back pylon. Trell Pryor is gonna hesitate and then come across, and I know I'm gonna take a hit, but you got to send in there and make the throw and.
Speaker 4: Count on stopping him.
Speaker 11: At three down thirty play of the drive, touchdown, Cleveland Kessler is now because he lets that one go and Terrell Pryor with a second touchdown.
Speaker 6: Reception of the.
Speaker 13: Game, perfect slant, a natural pick, bumps off Paris Cocks and allows Prior to come under.
Speaker 5: You think I'd be a little more excited. Unfortunately, we had a two point conversion after that. We came back from I think fourteen down. We had a two point conversion out that we didn't get it.
Speaker 6: But there you go, free rusher up the right.
Speaker 5: We want a loosey call, great pick right there by Duke Johnson and a touchdown at Treil Prire is second of the day.
Speaker 6: Hody, don't love better.
Speaker 8: I don't remember.
Speaker 5: I think the stats of that game. It was around three thirty passing yards, two touchdowns. And in my defense disclaimer, I felt like Bill and Chris and Gina up there. Our producers had me do this because they felt a little bad for me yesterday. This Hey, Cody, come up here and let's see the Cody Kestler show. In my defense, I did not want to get up.
Speaker 3: Just the tone change out of the broadcasters. Tom McCarthy and Adam Marchalletta are like, okay, Cody Kestler.
Speaker 6: Very opposite from yesterday.
Speaker 4: Your head looks bigger and your nice work.
Speaker 6: Very good, Cody.
Speaker 2: We're very proud of you.
Speaker 3: Cody can play quarterback and you listen, don't talk about it, Cody, you feel better?
Speaker 2: Is that very therapeutic for you to relive your best game? Oh no, but DeMarco is.
Speaker 6: Like, I'm comming for you every time I have too in my hand. In DeMarco's next he's a double flashing back.
Speaker 4: That was good.
Speaker 6: Hey, what of the day was redemption? Felt like I redeemed myself a little bit with that, with that I missed yesterday segment. I know that's this segment. I'm not not to like just you know, twist the knife.
Speaker 4: It's just a charm.
Speaker 6: I love that segment.
Speaker 4: It was awesome.
Speaker 5: It's cool just being honest about that, because not every debut is pretty. Not every you know, rookie has a Jade and Daniels type year.
Speaker 6: You've got to go through some of the sloop. Yeah.
Speaker 3: I like, he's like, listen, young quarterbacks, let me tell you how it could go.
Speaker 2: And then he's got the tape.
Speaker 6: Hopefully that made him feel a little bit better.
Speaker 2: Absolutely, it did.
Speaker 3: M