Speaker 1: This week has been a week and it's only Thursday.
Speaker 2: Wait till I tell you what's happening right now. So okay, first of all, I just did my makeup while sitting on the toilet. I want everybody to know that I figured out that I can go to the bathroom, pull open my makeup drawer, literally put on lotion and a tiny bit of blush while going to the bathroom.
Speaker 1: You're ten steps ahead of me. I have not been able to even sit on the toilet or put on.
Speaker 2: Me This works, This totally works. So funny little thing. Today is one of those days. And look, there's no men listening. It's all women, and they all totally relate because they're trying to They're brushing their teeth in the car right now to drop the kids off at the pool. While they're running to they get it. I forgot that my friend Jennifer was coming over to fix my frozen shoulder, so my only option is that she's going to fix my shoulder. Ball poda. That's really not fair, and my planter fascy itis. I'm sorry.
Speaker 1: I'm sitting here with a back that is completely thrown out, a completely thrown out.
Speaker 2: I wish I could send her to you next, but she's in San Francisco. Why do you look like you're starring in flash dance.
Speaker 1: Because I'm the biggest bleep show of the entire world today.
Speaker 2: Like there you guys. Danielle's hair is in a high pony and she's wearing a cut off sweatshirt literally like she is gonna be I'm a maniac mania on the floor or whatever the line.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, I'm in so much pain. And also just we today is just a day. It is such a day. But I will tell you something that may be is super happy. So I, uh what you gonna call it? Was on vacation ish, not vacation, just got out of the country. Yeah, when I got tired everybody. I had packages that were delivered at my door that I had a friend that lives in my neighborhood up for me. So they're not just sitting.
Speaker 2: It was a cut off white flash damp shirt from nineteen eighty five. It just finally got there. It's fine. Oh, oh my god, I sent you that I sent you and I just.
Speaker 1: Picked them up last night because she was like, hey, I've been I've had your packages.
Speaker 2: So I sent Danielle take a moto. Okay, So I found a photo of Danielle, Nick Jonas and me from like how many years ago?
Speaker 3: Is that.
Speaker 1: A pullagen in my face? So this is?
Speaker 2: And then Tanya, her friend Tanya was in it also, but she was sort of to the side.
Speaker 3: So I did put her up out.
Speaker 2: Oh man, but I framed it. That's like a goofy frame. It's like works with like a magnet. Amazon six dollars, so super fast. We have so much to talk about, so I definitely want to talk about the other mommy, but first I have a poop story.
Speaker 1: And who doesn't love a poop story? So yes're jealous of you right now. I'm just watching and I'm just jealous.
Speaker 2: I know she's so rad. This is even my good shoulder, but it's a good angle for her. But maybe in a minute. Your friend's in La. Daniel wants to know if you have any friends like it. No, she's one of a kind. Import me, she said you and she'll come down. So okay, yesterday, it's seven am. My phone rings and like I work till two, so seven is like very early, right, So I answer, I see my mom and I go, what's wrong? What's wrong. That's literally how I answer. I'm like, what's wrong, what's wrong? She goes, nothing's wrong, nothing's wrong, but your brother just texted me. So then I go, what's wrong? What's wrong? A kid pooped in the pool? Oh, can they come over to use We have this like community pool. It's like a country club pool, but like it's like a community pool.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: So my mom's like, a kid pooped in the pool. So they're wondering, can they come over to use our pool? And I'm like, yeah, oh my god, seven am. They were coming at two two o'clock and my mom's like, this is urgent. We must say a swim lesson because they're like training for the swim meets. So I was like, oh my god, that is.
Speaker 1: A big deal. Though, like poop nthrope in a pool, you.
Speaker 2: Got to shut her out. They call it like a brown out.
Speaker 1: I think, oh my god, how funny.
Speaker 2: There's a name. And then.
Speaker 1: My toddlers and swimming classes and right now he's on one on ones, but prior to that, he was in a community pool where you know, there's in check or whatever, and in the middle of one of his lessons, they were like everyone out of the pool.
Speaker 2: It's so caddyshack duty in the pool and then he eats like the baby roof. I mean anyway, so that was yesterday and it's just been a poop show since then.
Speaker 1: They have to come today too, because no, I think.
Speaker 2: It's a twenty four hour shutdown from what I heard, I think you only have to shut it down for twenty fours. Have you ever seen that sign when you enter a pool that's like if you've had diary, Yes, last quarantine day, and everybody on TikTok's like that's everybody right, or everybody's had diarrhea in the last quarte day? Are you eating lettuce? Have we talked about this? Yeah?
Speaker 1: I love Taco Bell though I am a weird person that loves a country up supreme.
Speaker 2: Like see, I was just regular the classic taco. In high school, we went to Taco Bell oh every day, Like I literally think almost every day.
Speaker 1: I like think about okay, so am I high school? Across the street there was like a little pizza shop. Yeah, and I think about it often, Like I would go to school, I would you know whatever, eat lunch, YadA YadA. We get out at like three o'clock. Yeah, all of us would just walk up straight and get a pizza, and then I would still eat dinner. I'm like, my metabolism in high school is off the.
Speaker 2: Charts, and I was so skinny and now I eat like a I am not skinny.
Speaker 1: I know, it's crazy. It's so crazy, like how your body when when it's younger, is just like a bottomless pit.
Speaker 2: Oh my gosh.
Speaker 1: Yeah that was great though, love love talk.
Speaker 2: About So can we talk about? First of all, I was laughing because all the tiktoks of people going to see The Odyssey, which interestingly I had no interest in seeing. And then I've seen.
Speaker 1: So many people talking about how it's.
Speaker 2: The most amazing. WHOOPI Goldberg is like, this was the most amazing. And now I'm like, I guess I better go.
Speaker 1: Who's in it?
Speaker 2: Remind me Matt Damon, that's right, Yes, I think Tom Holland.
Speaker 1: Lupita Nyongo, Zendaya, Zendia.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it seems like to me.
Speaker 1: What Robert Pattison, Dude, this is a lineup.
Speaker 2: When I first heard about it, I was like, this seems like the worst movie ever.
Speaker 1: You know, I gotta say, you know, who's having a comeback? Half away? I'm happy about it for her, I've always loved her.
Speaker 2: The only thing I don't love is when she tells the fans to calm down, Calm down, calm down. I get it, she's protecting herself. She's pregnant. I get it. But maybe like a security guard does that, everybody calm down, She's going to come and sign, she's going to come, take the pictures, whatever it is. But it's a lot where she's always like, calm down. Come that being said, I totally love her. I totally love her. I love an actress and I love she's incredible. Yeah, and I just think she's cool. It's just super cool about her.
Speaker 1: May fact check me. Isn't this her third child?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 1: She did not realize she had three children.
Speaker 2: She looks amazing. She's just so good crushing it, I know, Like, so you think you can do all that when you were pregnant, like premiers, Like, who can do that?
Speaker 1: The fact that she's wearing something that is not elastic is beyond I don't wear something that's the same. I literally there's not one thing on me right now that's elastic other than my hair tie. First, there's nothing elastic on your hair tie is elastic, I said, other than my hair tie, everything else is just no. Oh, You're like, I go everything everything.
Speaker 5: No.
Speaker 2: Literally, I'm doing this massive closet clean out and I recommend it, but it's terrible because you just get sick to your stomach. You're like, yeah, I'm literally getting rid of clothes with tags on it. Close out anymore. It's just so sick and gross the amount of clothes we all buy. And I'm not. I can shop at TJ Max like I'm smart, but still I'm like, I never wore that, or I hate that.
Speaker 1: Right.
Speaker 2: I literally bought a pair of pants at TJ Max and like eighty bucks. That's not terrible. I took eighty bucks.
Speaker 1: I took the red.
Speaker 2: Tag off this thing like if you shop at TJ Max, you know, you know, and you shop in the runway, there's this tag and if you remove it you cannot return it. Literally took it off and then said.
Speaker 1: To myself, I should have returned.
Speaker 2: I don't. I don't like these Yeah, I don't. They will never do it. You got to come to my TJ Max because it has the runway, which is like Vince theory, love shack fancy, like designer for less, So I highly recommend that. Why were we talking about this cleaning out my closet? I don't know what we're talking about elastic? Oh yeah, I know. I'm still just wearing the same short.
Speaker 1: I know, always always.
Speaker 2: Like literally this flash dance. Look, I've never seen you.
Speaker 1: I've had this since Like.
Speaker 2: Is that homemade or did you buy this?
Speaker 1: Is like I think, like Lulu Lemon, Maybe a.
Speaker 2: Lot of money for that flash dance, Jennifer.
Speaker 1: A pretty penny for at least six years, like minimum.
Speaker 2: Well looks. First of all, you look amazing. Don't get me wrong, considering Wait, what was wrong with you?
Speaker 5: Your back's out?
Speaker 1: My back is gone?
Speaker 2: It is what is that? It is eating patting it or you've been.
Speaker 1: Eating pad it. I've had icy hot patches on it. I have been phone rolling it.
Speaker 2: Advil. Try the advil.
Speaker 1: I got in with my chiropractor this afternoon, so I'm very excited. It needs to happen. It needs to happen. So sorry, it's just like I literally last night, we my husband and I at that. You know, after we feed the kids, we usually go on a little walk to walk the dog with the kids. They were ten years ahead of me.
Speaker 2: You're just like Grandma.
Speaker 1: He's like, I've never seen you walk with your butt just sticking out like like butts hobbling.
Speaker 2: So funny. So my dad called and he goes the other night he called me, goes, I have plant fascy itis, and I'm like, I have that. Literally, my dad he's improved in two days and I'm Grandma over here is like, you still have it.
Speaker 1: This is what I'm gonna tell you. Stress and we've been very stressed, does not help. I feel not stressed, just busy. My thing is like it's just so busy. It's so busy.
Speaker 2: So all these people go to see the Odyssey and then they get on TikTok and they're like, I'm sorry, who decided to run the trailer for the Other Mommy during the Odyssey. So they're all there, like, to me, the Odyssey seems like an educational film, Like I remember reading that book. It made me want to see this trailer so bad. I'm scouring the internet. Where is this trailer? Where's this trailer? Still isn't out? Still is an out? Finally, yesterday they released the trailer for the Other Mommy. Now did you watch it yet? I want you to watch it, yeah, with us.
Speaker 1: Here's the thing. I don't like scary things, I know, but it is clearly scary.
Speaker 2: I understand. But you got to take one for the team because we want to watch you watch it.
Speaker 1: Jackie watched it, well, yes, but anyway, Jackie, you look like you're radiating. You look like.
Speaker 2: A sleep wow, very glowy Jackie. And I knew though that there was a jump scare in it, which now I've run it for you, I'm not known. I think I would have been more freaked out, but I was. I said to myself, the jump scares coming, the jump scares coming, the jump scares coming, the jump scares coming. So finally when it came, I was like, not as bad. Can you please just watch it while we watch you watch it?
Speaker 1: Please? Okay, let me let me find it.
Speaker 2: I'm wanna watch it again while you watch it. Okay, tell me when, and we're gonna both hit play at the same time. Do like one, two three, I'd go, okay, So that's Jessica Chastain right, love her. Mine won't play Oh my gosh, oh there goes, there goes Okay, so there's this I'll do like a commentary. There's this darling little girl and her mommy Jessica Chastain. But there's something off about Jessica chass in the beginning of this tree. She seems a little off right, like she's just a yes Stepford. She doesn't quite look like herself. She cracks this egg on the counter. Then the little girl's like, oh, he had an egg. So she's making this pasta, and then it starts to get burned burned pasta. And there's something about Jessica Chastain's face that isn't quite right. And then I'll let you watch see her face is weird. Her face looks slightly like it, you know that clown it. Oh gosh, oh gosh, oh gosh, Danielle's face. Her face looks weird. Jessica Chastain. You know she's evil.
Speaker 1: Hell no, look at it.
Speaker 2: That's not her. It's like, I don't know how they made her face so crazy. Get ready, here comes the dad. The kitchen's on fire.
Speaker 1: I don't like this.
Speaker 2: And see the real Jessica Chastaine playing the real mom, not the other mom. Is normal, Jessica Chastain. How they make the weird one looks so murdery crazy, and she's like, no, I'm your mommy. No, I'm your mommy. I'm your mommy.
Speaker 1: Like, it's who the hell makes this? That is not okay.
Speaker 2: Here's the thing. Immediately, I'll be seeing this immediately.
Speaker 1: I will not be going this will get.
Speaker 2: Me prep for my Halloween, like nobody's business. I will be in the theater in my little town with my icy and my popcorn living for this.
Speaker 3: No.
Speaker 2: You know, there's some study that shows horror movies is actually good for our health.
Speaker 1: You know, I'm okay not doing that.
Speaker 2: I'm watching so much shark content. Oh my god, did you see what I got from Shark Week?
Speaker 1: I did? That was pretty cool? Tell us about it?
Speaker 2: Can you put a picture of it up, Jackie? So I knew it was coming. They send it every year. It's my favorite thing that we get because they do like a custom Shark Aviator Nation sweatshirt. Well, lo and behold. This year it was a full sweat outfit. I ordered the wrong size, but it's fine. And then it had like a cooler and a towel and this crazy shark thing and you open it up and it was lit up. It lit up. No Shark Week is my favorite thing. I'm obsessed with with not sharks, but shark week, like shark shows, shark movies. I watch all the good ones, all the crappy ones. Look at that. Look at that. First of all, I'm not an influencer, but I make it look like I am, because look at that box. I took a picture.
Speaker 1: Look at that.
Speaker 2: I did that myself.
Speaker 1: That Aviator Nation sweater is cute.
Speaker 2: It's a shark. So anyway, I've been watching a lot of shark content. But this other mommy thing. Yeah, you know, would you ever go see that?
Speaker 1: No? No chance?
Speaker 2: What if I was like, you must go with me?
Speaker 1: No chance?
Speaker 2: So you would just say no.
Speaker 1: Yeah. I don't like scary. I don't like scary. It's not my favorite. It's and especially when it's like real stuff, if it's fake, like a cartoon scary.
Speaker 2: Maybe Sabina, Jackie, Sabina, Will you guys go see the other mommy?
Speaker 5: Absolutely not.
Speaker 2: Oh, Sabina is a no.
Speaker 5: I hate horror. Oh, probably run out of her theater. Actually fainted watching a quiet place. And it's wait like steps on a on a fork. Yeah, it's like blood.
Speaker 1: Oh do you not do well with blood? That's that's like a no go for you.
Speaker 2: You actually horror fainted in your chair, Like, how did that happen?
Speaker 5: No, I was I was actually watching it on a flight.
Speaker 1: And oh my god, you painted on a flight.
Speaker 5: Wait, it was really bad.
Speaker 2: I have to do. Is there a doctor on?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 3: Okay, I'll come on. Hey guys, Okay, So basically I was coming back from.
Speaker 1: Beautiful Wallpaper, by the way, But can I ask one question before you think your story? Prior to this incident, have you have you always been scared of blood and like needles and things like that, like could you watch well for context?
Speaker 3: Growing up, my sister she thought she wanted to be a doctor, and so she was really obsessed with those like Instagram accounts that posted surgeries post to like the gory photos like the warning before, and she would try and.
Speaker 5: Show them to me, and I would always.
Speaker 2: Like, are you prone to fainting?
Speaker 3: But two instances in which I fainted on a flight that have required like.
Speaker 2: Okay, okay, I'm thinking it's more the altitude.
Speaker 3: I think it was a combination of the altitude mixed with like the shock of seeing blood. So I'm watching a quiet place, I'm sitting in my chair and it's during the meal.
Speaker 2: Time alone are you with another person?
Speaker 5: Next to my sister and my parents are on my other side.
Speaker 2: And it's a long flight.
Speaker 5: It's a long flight. It was Belgium to Chicago.
Speaker 2: Your parents are there.
Speaker 5: Okay.
Speaker 3: So I'm sitting and I'm taking a bite and I have the fork in my hand. No, I'm watching the scene. Steps on the fork and I go to take a bite. I dropped the fork. I like completely pass out. My sister like apparently I was out for about like a minute. My sisters like shaking me, and then I had a full panic attack. My entire body was like pins and needles, chills. It felt like you know when you're like your footfalls asleep.
Speaker 2: I felt like that was I think that's I think some sort of adrenaline was going through your body too. It was it was really doctor on board, Yeah was there?
Speaker 3: There was And I had like the oxygen like detector thing on my finger, like cimeter and everything.
Speaker 1: So the doctor that was on board. I've always wondered how this process happens. So this doctor they come to you and they're like.
Speaker 2: What comes up? And he's like, I got you.
Speaker 5: It was a woman.
Speaker 3: She comes up and she's looking at me and I'm I do so sleetly pale. She comes up and she's like asking what happened. My sister's retelling it. I'm completely nonverbal, can't even get.
Speaker 5: A word out.
Speaker 3: I just kept saying like, I don't feel good, something is wrong good, And I actually wrote, I can pull it up right now.
Speaker 2: This was like they think about having to land the plane?
Speaker 5: Say that again?
Speaker 2: Did they think about having to land the plane?
Speaker 5: It wasn't like that type of situation.
Speaker 2: Was this your college application? No? But I wrote in my notes, although my niece told me not supposed to trauma dump on a college up. He's all, Auntie, you can't do a trauma dump. And I'm like, first of all, but anyway, whoa okay, let me how did.
Speaker 5: You find it? I wrote in my I wrote the scariest experience of my.
Speaker 3: Life and this is your journal entry. I wrote the entire situation on my notes on my phone.
Speaker 1: Wow, And I said.
Speaker 3: Like I had to pause the movie and stop eating super sick Disney and disassociating. I meaned back in my seat, And next thing you know, Anica's shaking my sister.
Speaker 5: Anica is shaking me she said it was about a minute.
Speaker 3: Of when I woke up, my body was entirely power the lips were purple. What she said that I was like convulsing against my will and it looked like I had like kind of had a seizure.
Speaker 5: What I thought, I was like, I couldn't see anything. My body was completely like.
Speaker 2: Taking I'm having a panic attack, listening.
Speaker 3: Oxygen mask what that's kind of came up with a cold towel, and then that's when the like pins and needles started.
Speaker 2: That was some sort of like something.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so yeah, chemicals in your second time the second And also, have we gone to a doctor?
Speaker 2: I know this has been It's been a fun We've never gone to a doctor.
Speaker 4: I have.
Speaker 5: I've had three instances.
Speaker 3: So my mom has a heart murmur okay, and my sister also had something like palpitations. Yeah, potentially in my family.
Speaker 5: The second situation actually happened.
Speaker 3: I was going to my lacross tournament for my sister and I started to not feel well. I stood up to use the bathroom on the plane and I fainted. Also got the oxygen tank. So the funnier part of the story is that as I'm sitting there with the doctor on board with an oxygen tank. My mom comes up because they like, wait, you're on a plane again, a plane again, my mom was on board, and my mom comes and sits next to me.
Speaker 5: As my mom is tending to me not feel well, she takes the auction tank. We both had sation.
Speaker 2: Does she work?
Speaker 1: Was she? Can?
Speaker 2: I say, your mom's a flight attendant?
Speaker 5: Yes?
Speaker 2: Was she working on that flight? No?
Speaker 5: She was.
Speaker 2: She was just honest.
Speaker 3: Okay, so we weren't sitting next to each other on the plane, and sudden they called, being like we need the mother of Sabina, like where is she? She takes the oxygen mask from me and my mom. Actually, my mom's laughing right now. My mom ended up needing an ambulance stop it from the.
Speaker 5: From the airport.
Speaker 2: And I don't know that you all should be flying. Have to do with the altitude, pilot, a pilot, This has to be something to do with the altitude, because to keep going is the third time on a plane, if you.
Speaker 3: Say the third time significantly worse on a time I'm on a plane alone, not on a plane.
Speaker 5: However, I flew from San Diego to London, okay.
Speaker 3: And I didn't have anything on the plane where I didn't feel right, But as soon as I landed, I was feeling a little bit spacey, a little bit sort of that same sort of dizziness, and I didn't really think anything of it.
Speaker 5: I get on the tube.
Speaker 3: So the underground situation, and I'm going to my friend's apartment. I'm traveling alone. I was meeting my friend in London. I'm a I'm watching it. I had like a recording of a downloaded show, so I'm sitting on It was a long commute and I'm watching the show. Next thing you now drop the phone. No's the sea I come to. I had been out for several minutes and a doctor had to do chest compressions because he said he couldn't feel my pulls. And I'm almost sure of the tube. Yeah reaction, you need yeah to go to a doctor, And I did go to I did go to a doctor. That doctor specifically, the one that was like on the tube when.
Speaker 2: Like, I need a cardiologist.
Speaker 3: A neurologist said, if I if I were your dad, I would tell you need to get to the hospital right now.
Speaker 5: Like that was he was making seem very like, So.
Speaker 1: Did you do go to the hospital.
Speaker 2: Oh if you say.
Speaker 5: No, I didn't go to the hospital after that, but I did.
Speaker 2: Do we have any kind of diagnosis of what this is? This is a medical mystery?
Speaker 5: Yes, yeah, I don't have any I think I was some sort.
Speaker 1: Of like Sabina, you have to go to the doctor.
Speaker 2: When was this?
Speaker 5: This was last June?
Speaker 2: Why are we not getting you like the best cardiologists, neurologist.
Speaker 5: It's just sort of like art murmur situation.
Speaker 2: Cardiologists, but story time gone wrong?
Speaker 3: Ye?
Speaker 1: Do you have any hard pablitations?
Speaker 2: Do I do you have?
Speaker 1: Do you feel any irregular beats?
Speaker 2: Something's happening with the altitude. I still don't think it's here's my diagnosis. I'm a doctor because I watched so many medical shows. We need house, We need totally need house for this. But something is connected to the altitude. When you're going up in the altitude and then you went you were already feeling a little funky from the altitude, and then you went into the chunnel or whatever it's called. Something pressurization oxygen having an issue with pressurization, and I think you should never go scuba diving.
Speaker 3: I've no interest in that. I think I would be the one to get the bends or something. But I went after that. I did go to a just like a clinic near my friend's house to see if I if it was like a blood pressure situation or a blood sugar situation, if I like had low blood sugar. And they did the test and all he did was say like, oh, you're all of your numbers are completely fine, Like your vitals are fine. Let me just give you some like glucose like tablets that yeah, and I didn't have any other like flying home.
Speaker 5: I fly a lot my family.
Speaker 2: You know what we're gonna do. We have a show coming this all and I can't name it yet, but it's a famous TV doctor and you are going to be episode number two. Like I can't do an episode number one because we've already planned episode Danielle, She's anisode number two and we're going to solve this.
Speaker 3: It was definitely a situation for a while where I thought I needed, especially after the one where I fainted on the plane and have like the tingling that was really scary.
Speaker 2: We're going to solve this. We're gonna saw this something with the pressurization and oxygen and altitude. Wow, in an uncomfortable pivot. Maybe we take a birth and come right back.
Speaker 1: Okay, we found Sab being a doctor.
Speaker 2: I'm not laughing. I am not laughing, but what in the war.
Speaker 3: I have to laugh a little bit or else that we're really freaking out, so I have.
Speaker 1: To Yes, I get that, I get that. I mean, okay, we've tackled near death experiences. We've tackled scared movies. We've tackled poop in the pool. We've tackled broken backs and broken joulders.
Speaker 2: On our list of topics, there's so many.
Speaker 1: I know.
Speaker 2: There's uh, oh god, my thing that I want to know so bad that I'm embarrassed.
Speaker 1: To ask, Oh, oh, yes, what is it? You guys?
Speaker 2: It's I don't know why because I feel like, okay, here's what I'm feeling in my body. Number one, that it's a word I hate. It's one of my least favorite words. It's a word I probably never say maybe once in a blue moon.
Speaker 1: No.
Speaker 2: I love poop, diarrhea. Poop is fine, it's a part of the body. I never say the word. Number two. I don't know if I'm just like a weirdo that doesn't know this is a trend or like what the cool guys are doing, because I'm like, this seems so weird, but like I've noticed it over and over and over. I noticed it with Tim McGraw. I noticed it over and over and over. No I can say, penis what was the one word you can't say? Okay, it's a part of the body. It's a part of the body that is a stinky thing. And I hate saying the word. That's a good.
Speaker 5: Way, but.
Speaker 2: I never say that word. Yeah, that's the word. Okay.
Speaker 1: I cannot. I cannot with you. Oh my gosh, I cannot.
Speaker 2: There's something I've noticed on TikTok mostly with boys men. Hair in the armpit, yeah, but the opposite, what is going on?
Speaker 1: No hair in Yeah, some guys shave their armpits now a lot of so well. I have a friend who's a who's a surfer and he shaves his armpits. He's like because he's always in the water, and he's like, I just I don't know why. So is it weird? It seems I shave their legs too. I find not being haired too.
Speaker 2: I just want to understand. Sabina, you're young, what is your take on this is this a young person thing, like because I'm like this old friends, this weird and.
Speaker 5: Like firding me?
Speaker 2: What's going on?
Speaker 1: I don't think it's a young person thing.
Speaker 2: Is it a muscle a muscly thing like the show up? I don't get it. Someone explain it to me. How do we know?
Speaker 1: The only thing I can think of is I shave my under arms every single day.
Speaker 2: Me too, and of course little me too. I can't A cation of a hair drives me the same. I don't like it same.
Speaker 1: So maybe I mean I can only imagine two inch hair is just hanging out. You know.
Speaker 4: I think I got to shake his legs because of muscle definition.
Speaker 6: Who did I was eighteen and like my firstfecial boyfriend date, he.
Speaker 4: Was into lifting, and so he did it for muscle muscle stuff.
Speaker 2: Yeah, people, see I can tell from Jackie's face she's a little embarrassed. She's not My birs.
Speaker 1: Friend is a swimmer, and yeah, so what I'm saying he swim.
Speaker 2: I give it.
Speaker 1: Aero dynamic VI dynamic.
Speaker 2: If you're a swimmer, that doesn't count. What is going on?
Speaker 1: I don't know, so Tim mccrawl.
Speaker 2: I don't know. I just think so I keep noticing him going like It's like I'm not like zooming in. I just keep noticing like where I was like, huh like that like, and then it got to be so many that I was like, something's going on.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I haven't noticed at all, So I will be ad.
Speaker 2: Now you will. Now that I've now will your eyes will not unsee it. And it's just like, what's going on?
Speaker 1: Yeah, I've never dated anybody that that does that.
Speaker 2: Why haven't you dated like three people.
Speaker 1: I know I've been I've been locked up. Yeah, but no, I'm just thinking like of past people that I've dated, and I don't.
Speaker 2: Think I think it's like movie stars. By the way, it's so hot here. I hate to be this person, Bailey, but I'm trapped in this chair. Can we turn every fan on? It's just like I knew, first of all, I'm having hot flash, but second of all, I don't know why. But I knew this topic was gonna make me.
Speaker 1: You have ac in your garage.
Speaker 2: I do not. I just have fans from CVS.
Speaker 1: You need to get a portable unit and home goods.
Speaker 2: It doesn't have to have a window. I don't have a window in here.
Speaker 1: No, I mine doesn't. I'll send you a picture of mine.
Speaker 2: Please do.
Speaker 1: They have to secure it to your thing.
Speaker 7: But like Rory can do that. They basically like poke a hole. Yeah, I'll they're gonna be a poke a hole in my garage. Yeah, splitter, but you just put it on this on one side.
Speaker 5: Thing.
Speaker 1: You don't see mine?
Speaker 2: That?
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'll show you what it looks like and then I'll show you.
Speaker 2: You don't do it right now, you don't do it. Are we ever going to move those toys in the backdrop of your no? Oh god, oh god, poor Jennifer. I was afraid she's gonna hit her head. Thing, don't hit your head. She's literally under the counter. Oh my god.
Speaker 1: This is time to move things right now. Eventually one day.
Speaker 4: Same toys, Danielle, I have that same thing.
Speaker 1: Time arrange this place. But you should see the rest of my place.
Speaker 2: It's good, it's fine, it's fine.
Speaker 1: The World Cup ended spun Yeah.
Speaker 5: I did not.
Speaker 2: I don't. I did not watch. I wanted to watch, but the timing was like Sunday at noon. I can't do that. Did you watch the halftime show?
Speaker 1: I watched clips. I was actually driving up from sang.
Speaker 2: Ballad Bieber was a weird choice, like it's a it's a it's a big game. A ballad felt like a strange choice to me.
Speaker 1: Right, you need production, you need d you need and here's the thing I forgot.
Speaker 6: I love I would baby, Baby Baby.
Speaker 1: But even then it's weird, Like I I love Bieber a lot and I love watching him live, it just doesn't fit to the energy of the World Cup to me. Well, correct, Shakira, I know definitely did we need like Ricky Martin.
Speaker 3: I will say though, watching I think the fact that you could tell he was the only one that wasn't auto tuned and wasn't playing a virgin.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's legit.
Speaker 1: I love Shakira, but you are not saying any words right now.
Speaker 2: What was the feedback? The overall feedback, because I saw a few.
Speaker 1: Like Boo, I would feedback was not good for for our bebes.
Speaker 2: What about the overall halftime show?
Speaker 1: Everyone, Jackie, you said, I think you said this in our chat. You're like, well, that was definitely.
Speaker 2: Shakira, Like, yep, Shakira, remember that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, because for the opening ceremony, everyone was like, was that actually Shakira? So she definitely ditched her sunglasses this time and was like, guys, this is me. God, she could dance. Dang.
Speaker 3: I know.
Speaker 4: I agree with the the pacing. It was like fast fast, fast, ted blast so fun. Muppets yeah, Gustavus.
Speaker 6: Yeah, yes, yes, they were gustav productor from the l A film he did or La Philomonic and he did.
Speaker 4: He conducted them.
Speaker 5: He was really cute.
Speaker 2: A muppet or a human muppet.
Speaker 1: It was cute.
Speaker 4: I liked it. He had his his bts and then he had like bts.
Speaker 2: We could be enjoyed it, all right, all right, I have no idea the one clever because it is not a soccer.
Speaker 5: Team, believe. I thought that was like the windiest.
Speaker 2: Funny, like was it Sudakis was there? Yeah, so that's then, because isn't it about a soccer team.
Speaker 5: Yeah, he's like an unexpected soccer coach.
Speaker 3: He comes on coaching team, and I thought it was cute because he's coaching Justin Bieber's kid goes out there.
Speaker 5: It's like a cute moment.
Speaker 3: But I think maybe some people didn't get it because I two of my best friends were watching it and were like that didn't make sense, and I was like, you gotta watch.
Speaker 1: Thinking on the entire world was inside soccer ball.
Speaker 6: But the and the new season of Ted Last is coming out where he's coaching team in August, so I think.
Speaker 4: That was like part of the promotional deal and stuff.
Speaker 6: But it was the first ever halftime show, so like for for the world.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I mean, didn't Chris Martin invent it all? I mean I love all right, Okay, cool, I don't know, so soccer's over.
Speaker 1: Him, you know. You know what, My one hot take is not even a hot take. But I always get so sad when the final whoever wins, right, is all celebrating and then you just see the other team just crying. And I always just get the joy of a team winning always gets triumphed by the people that are lost. Like, I always get so sad. I'm like, these poor guys, like they worked their entire lives to get to this moment and what they did was a huge accomplishment, but they lost and they're just defeated. I'm like, oh, it's so gut wrenching.
Speaker 6: Well it made it worse because Leo MESSI like, was looking up into the stands and he just starts crying because he's probably it.
Speaker 1: Was his last World Cup.
Speaker 2: Yeah, why he's retiring or something.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I mean he's older.
Speaker 2: Because he's famous. He lost, yes, or is Rinaldo Christi Giano.
Speaker 1: He is a famous soccer player, is Yeah.
Speaker 3: He retired after his stay his Portugal game. Yeah, he was in, but he I think he I think he thought he announced was that named?
Speaker 4: He did? He announced?
Speaker 7: Just kidding?
Speaker 1: No, he was there too, I do know. Pay he showed us or just pretending me.
Speaker 5: He was watching England.
Speaker 4: He was watching final as well. Like this is his last World Cup as well.
Speaker 6: So all these like memo from Michael, like they're all these team, all these players are announcing their last World Cup. So we're seeing all these where is like seventeen eighteen years?
Speaker 2: We only do it every four years or something.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yes, looks I love it.
Speaker 2: Congrats to all the soccer players. I'm ready for some football. And that's f O O T B A L L. I love the football. Like, here's the one reason I don't get sad when summer ends, because it's football season.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's holiday season, baby, that's no to go hand in hand football line.
Speaker 2: That's I'm not as much into that.
Speaker 1: I know.
Speaker 4: I'd say I would say the World Cup is bigger than.
Speaker 2: Person.
Speaker 6: Yeah, it is nice, and I will say it was nice to everybody came together cheer on their teams. It was like community and I liked it.
Speaker 2: I'm all for it. How about the top three shows on Hulu are King of the Hill and General Hospital?
Speaker 4: What General Hospital is always? Whenever make these lists, it's always top three. It hasn't moved it.
Speaker 2: So it's General Hospital on fire? This is crazy. The top three movies Twilight, Like, what year is it lost?
Speaker 5: Twilight?
Speaker 1: Oh my god? This morning that Harry Potter was on the news because they were doing like they're going to be in the theaters the anniversary whatever, YadA YadA, and I was just like, oh my god, I love Harry Potter. And I look over it and my toddler is just staring at the screen and be like, oh mama, what's that.
Speaker 2: I was like, Yeah, haven't you ever seen the parents? That's like when they introduced their three year old daughters to Bieber. They like get but like baby baby Bieber.
Speaker 1: I'm like, I am stoked. We are about to watch some Harry Potter.
Speaker 4: Oh no, I did that Back to the Future. I was like, I toltally.
Speaker 2: Go back to the future. Don't even talk for our old best movie ever? You saw The Sheep Detective and you saw el Yes, yes.
Speaker 4: I watch a Sheep Detective up here with my parents.
Speaker 2: Wait? Is ride or Died? The one with Octavius Spencer and the lady from Ted? Is that good? Has anyone watched that? I have watched? What's everybody? Before we go? Everybody say what they're watching right now? It doesn't matter if it's new or old. Everybody go round Robin Sabina you first.
Speaker 3: I just started Abbott Elementary.
Speaker 4: Okay, Jackie, all the housewife stuff.
Speaker 1: You're gonna hate me too. In the city. Yeah, oh see Housewives.
Speaker 4: The Mmm.
Speaker 1: I'm trying to think of what non.
Speaker 2: I'm still watching l and I'm doing Criminal Minds, the new one.
Speaker 1: I'm almost finished what Parenthood?
Speaker 2: Yeah, like Piratehood Gilmore Girls, but then I'm also doing The Good Wife again and then uh Kate Fear. Still haven't finished that one quite yet.
Speaker 4: Oh.
Speaker 2: Five Star Weekend same as last week.
Speaker 1: Last weekend is on is in my queue? I'm going to watch that.
Speaker 2: You have some new stuff for everybody. Silo. I'm about to hit Silo. Love it so next week, we'll we'll dig into that more. We'll do a little less poop talk.
Speaker 1: No, this was fun, guys, it really was.
Speaker 2: Sabina. We'll be we'll be consulting.
Speaker 1: We'll be we'll be chatting because next week I'll update with my medical diagnosis.
Speaker 2: Yeah, please please do. But you wait till our new show comes out. So if you could wait, if you can hold off until October, that would be great.
Speaker 1: A few months.
Speaker 2: Bye.
Speaker 1: I don't know how we have If you want to, you want to remind you that new thing? We got it? What is it you miss? Listen if you want to go or sorry, if you listen to hit that goat this doesn't make sense.
Speaker 4: Yeah, like hit that go backwards and yeah that was.
Speaker 2: If we're doing a different show, I'm going to make up one right now. Why wouldn't you be listening to this? I get with you.
Speaker 4: I can't.
Speaker 1: That is the worst exit line I've ever heard of my We will stick to our listener Lisa's tagline. We'll be here next week and you can listen if you want to. Bye,