Speaker 1: You ever wish you could sit in on someone's counseling session.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's a jewbal show actually, just to.
Speaker 1: Hear all the weird things that are going on in their heads so you can feel better about all the weird things going on in your head. Well, guess what you're in luck because there's a trend going viral of couples counselors sharing the top complaints of both men and women in their counseling sessions. Cool, and some of them might surprise you. We'll go over it next and then send you a bill for the free therapy session. So just text us your address for ever one oh six y' one. But find out what couples fight about the most in couples therapy. Right after this, imagine this for a second. It's a jewbile show. You're an elite mma fighter. You've got a huge fight coming up. You've been training for a year, ducking punches in the gym, doing press conferences where the two of you take all kinds of insane digs at each other. You're both posting social media videos how you're literally going to demolish the other person. Your friends all hear about how much you just want to punish them in the ring, and you know you're going to walk out of their champion. And then the day comes, you hop into the ring and go round after round after round in the toughest, most grueling, physically and emotionally draining battle of your life. Punches, kicks, elbows are all flying so much so that the referee keeps having to separate you guys and warn you to fight fair. And then after the fight you have to pay the referee several several hundreds of dollars, walk out of the building with the person you were battling against, get into the same car and go So where do you want to go for dinner? That's what couples counseling is like. There's a trend going viral of couples counselors sharing the top complaints from both men and women, and we'll go over it right now and then charge you with the free therapy goo later. But what do people complain about the most in couples counseling. Let's start with the men's complaints. Here are the top four complaints that men have in couples counseling. She says she doesn't want fries and then eats mine is big your size that though, so why are you complaining about it? It's just a cute quirk. It's a cute quirk. It's such a common complaint, I guess from a couple of scounclors. Then more than one couple of scouncers says, this is a huge complaint when it comes to god, is that your own fries?
Speaker 2: I'm not really sure. I'll just be smart and think ahead in order to or she can be an adult in order her own damn fry.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 2: I think that's the argument and couple of scounseling right there. So if she does it every time, when you have known that and so.
Speaker 4: Then we have that, I can see how this could go mad.
Speaker 5: I can see to me it's a simple fix. It's ridiculous. You have to have to talk about it, or maybe just go. I'll have two bowls of fries please, yeah, yeah, yeah for me and one for her.
Speaker 2: That's so sweet. And then she's gonna be like, don't get me any I don't want you should be She will be like, I don't want fries. I'm gonna diet, but.
Speaker 1: You eat all of mine just because the mind yea, the calories I guess we know why that comes up in couples scounselings. Here's another one of the top complaints for men and couples scounseling. She watches shows without me, and then when I do it, she acts like I cheated on her.
Speaker 2: That's really funny.
Speaker 5: My friends that are in relationships complain about this all the time, really, because that's their time that they set apart that they're going to spend together and watch these shows. And so if you get ahead, if anybody gets ahead, it's a problem. Yeah, you gotta lie about it.
Speaker 2: I've done that before.
Speaker 1: I secretly got ahead. I secretly watched it and be like, I don't mind watching them again. I'm just I'm not gonna tell her though.
Speaker 2: I was bored.
Speaker 1: I didn't have anything else to do. I can't find anything to watch. I'm like, I know, I like this show.
Speaker 3: I want to see people acting like he's surprised at this show.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, Oh my goodness, that that was crazy. We're going over I trend this going viral of couples counselors sharing the top complaints from men and women in their couple scountling sessions. She asked where I want to eat and then rejects every option.
Speaker 2: Don't give me a bad option. Easy.
Speaker 5: You know what's really funny if you think about it, this is what you're talking about in counseling. Your problems sound okay, that's your biggest problem.
Speaker 2: This might be what they're talking about saying.
Speaker 3: What these gentlemen who are putting these things out have other issues they're not expressing.
Speaker 2: She stills my hoodies, but when I borrow socks, it's weird.
Speaker 4: It is weird, dude, that is weird.
Speaker 1: Yeah, oh, if the therapist actually said that, But.
Speaker 2: That's weird. How small are your feet.
Speaker 1: On the top complaints from women when it comes to their counseling sessions in couples counseling. So the trend that is going viral of couples counselors sharing the top complaints for men and women in their sessions. He treats his gaming headset like it's a life support system.
Speaker 2: It's not really common. I think it is. Yeah, I think it is very common.
Speaker 5: My brother used to play his games outside in like our upstairs living room area.
Speaker 2: Oh oh my gosh, I thought the cat was dying at one point.
Speaker 5: The way he screams at the headset because like he's playing whatever game, but then he won't get off of it.
Speaker 2: He'll be up on it till like one o'clock in the morning's playing after the age of eighteen.
Speaker 3: If you have an emotional reaction to a video game or to a sports event, we are not the same.
Speaker 2: Yeah, well you might not be the same, but it's very common.
Speaker 1: There's another one of the top complaints from women when it comes to their a couple of counseling sessions. He starts a home project and then never finishes it.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, that would be annoying. They take a long time, even screws.
Speaker 4: Out or something that's just dangerous. Juble's the home improvement starter king. Yeah, I do finish them. Yeah, well, I finished a lot of them now. But I've been in relationships before where I was asked to do a lot of home improvement options and I'm like, I don't know which one to prioritize.
Speaker 2: Everything's just undone.
Speaker 1: I'm like, Okay, yesterday you asked me to build something that I have no idea how to build, so I spend most of the time watching YouTube videos a bunch, and then today you asked me to do something else. So I don't know which one you want. I'm just going to go in the bathroom and cry a bit. But I'll have my drill with me if you need me. Here's another one of the topic plays from women, and it comes to a couple scouting. He texts K instead of actually responding. I don't like the K text no matter what, I think that's better than nothing. I usually send that, just the letter K. You know, put some put some sugar on it. I know you're not mad because K always seems mad.
Speaker 3: Yeah, also just reacting and not sending anything sometimes that gets me. Depends on the mood. But I'm like, no, no, I need a four response. I just laughing emoji is not gonna work.
Speaker 2: What do you mean? I mean, I'm laughing at whatever you're saying. No, it doesn't.
Speaker 3: It means you have the lowest effort possible You've just put into responding to my awesomeness.
Speaker 2: Sometimes you just want to be laughed out right? Isn't that stroking the ego? Type it out? Type it out?
Speaker 1: Another The number one response that they say that they get a lot in couple scounting sessions.
Speaker 2: Is he breathes. It goes on to say too loudly when he sleeps, But I love it here minds Mere