Speaker 1: Bloomberg Audio Studios, podcasts, radio news.
Speaker 2: This is the closing bell on this stock movers report the company's making moves at the close of US trading with Carol Masser, Tim Stenebeck, Romain Bostik, and Katie Greifel.
Speaker 3: I want to take a look at what's going on with Autodesk. Shares of the company makes PC software multimedia tools. Fourth quarter adjusted earnings per share beat estimates. Shares up three point two percent. First quarter revenue forecast did beat estimates as well, as far as those numbers look. First quarter adjusted earnings per share coming in two dollars and eighty two cents to chills in eighty six cents, is what that outlook looks like. First quarter revenue, the outlook there on one point eight nine billion dollars to one point nine billion dollars that beat estimates of one point eight four billion dollars. Look backward. Fourth quarter net revenue coming in above estimate set one point nine to six billion dollars. Shares in the after hours bouncing around but unchanged as of now.
Speaker 4: This is a stock tim that's still down about twenty one percent so far this year. So again, earning's kind of giving investors something they're jew on, but still not much follow through, at least as a released Autodesk which is down and call it two percent right.
Speaker 1: Also keep an eye on net apup. The shares up about six percent in the after hours trade. Data Management Software is the game. Adjusted EPs in its fiscal third quarter three two dollars and twelve cents a share. The street was looking for two oh six, so a beat there. In line on the revenue side at around one point one to seven billion. The company says that for the current quarter, it's fiscal fourth quarter, it sees revenue in a range of one point eight to one point nine to five billion. The low end of that range is right on the nose of the average of Wall Street estimates. The shares right now basically unchanged on red news.
Speaker 5: I want to go back to into it because now we're seeing the stock actually rally more than two percent here in the aftermarket. We know it's been getting hammered to not in a good way, down about forty percent.
Speaker 1: You're a good way to get here or explained girl.
Speaker 5: All right, it's been a rough year in twenty twenty six. Stocks down about forty percent so far this year, but let's go back because into it, you know, get into the outlook. Seeing third quarter just at EPs, it's a little bit light in terms of what the street's expecting. They are looking for a third quarter revenue up about ten percent. You can see stock bouncing around. Now it's down to get down now it's unchanged. So I think investors just trying to figure out good, bad, or indifferent.
Speaker 3: I'm looking at dual lingo the headline here and shares her down, but all the company authorizes four hundred million dollars share buyback program. Shares down right now by fourteen point seven percent. The company for its outlook another reason why or one reason why the stock is down. Four quarter bookings three hundred and one point five million dollars, the estimates for three hundred and thirty two point one million dollars, so a miss there. The company sees first quarter revenue coming in at two hundred and eighty eight and a half million dollars. That's shy of the two hundred and ninety one point eight million dollars that investors wanted to see. This stock has been under pressure a CFO change just a few months ago. Shares down by about eighteen percent as we speak once again, twenty twenty six bookings one point twenty seven billion to one point three billion, the estimos for one point four billion dollars. We got the CEO coming on the program tomorrow. We're going to ask him about all this and more. Luis van On.
Speaker 1: What language is going to be in.
Speaker 3: He speaks a lot of languages, but we're going to do it in English because that's our limitation here.
Speaker 5: It's going to be accountant language, financial language.
Speaker 4: Well, go on from languages to online marketplaces. I don't really know an easy way to pivot there, but real real right now up five point seven percent. This came after forecasts for revenue beat. Expectation sees one Q revenue one hundred and eighty five to one hundred and eighty nine million dollars, the low end of that easily passing estimates for one hundred and eighty two point two million. Looking at first quarter EBITDAH adjusted EBITDAF forecasts eleven to thirteen million dollars. Estimates were for eight point seven million dollars, So a beat as it relates to real real looking forward, But again, another company that's been under pressure down also more than twenty percent so far this year.
Speaker 1: Computer and server maker Dell now crossing the wire with its quarterly report. The share is popping initially on the back of it. The main headline, the redhead on the terminal iss your fiscal twenty twenty seven forecast revenue in a range of one hundred and thirty eight to one hundred and forty two billion. The low end of that range is more than ten billion dollars above the average street estimates. The street was looking for one twenty six and change. So a very bullish guidance here on the revenue side. When we look go back just a little bit and take a look at the adjusted EPs in the quarter that just passed, the company also beat there three dollars and eighty nine cents a share. The street on average is looking for three point fifty two. It looks like revenue also beat in the most recent quarter. The company also guys says it's going to raise its annual dividend by twenty percent, boost its buyback program buy ten billion dollars. A lot to unpack here in this release.
Speaker 5: Yeah, some more in terms of the commentary and context from the company. Recorded AI orders of thirty five four point one billion in the fourth quarter, sixty four point one billion for the full year fiscal twenty twenty six, in particular, surpassing four thousand AI customers in fiscal year twenty six, with growth across Neil Clouds, sovereign and enterprise customers. And again, as you said, raising that annual dividend and that board approving that ten billion dollar increase in the share buy back, and the fiscal year twenty twenty seven COMPANIESE suggested EPs of twelve dollars ninety cents a share at the midpoint. That's of twenty five percent tim here over year.
Speaker 3: Just looking through the commentary in the release to get some more context, the company's vice chair and COO, Jeff Clark, says, the AI opportunity is transforming our company. We close more than sixty four billion in AI optimized server orders shit more than twenty five billion dollars throughout the year, and are entering fiscal year twenty seven with record backlog of forty three billion dollars. Powerful proof that our engineering leadership and differentiated AI solutions are winning. Shares up by about six percent right now.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and you talk about that revenue growth figure. Remember, just a few years ago, this was a company that was in contraction and certainly got a big boost from AI. I do want to turn real quickly to block tick xyz. A lot of drama surrounding that company. The company says it's going to cut forty percent of its workforce and says that for the first quarter that we're in right now, it sees adjusted operating income in a range or excuse me, a six hundred million dollars, which is actually above what the street was looking for. The company did actually report earnings for the quarters that just passed, the fourth quarter, saying that profit gross profit did come in and above estimates at one point eight three billion, and its segment revenue relatively in line with estimates at about two point one point nine billion. But the key headline there is a forty percent cut of it's.
Speaker 3: Hold on romaine. When have you ever seen an announcement forty percent cut to headcount?
Speaker 1: This is I'm a little surprised by this. I'm actually looking through the release right now. I don't know if this is has something to do with some of the drama that we've been reporting on about the future of this company, whether this is about productivity and AI. Jack Dorshy of course has not been very vocal about exactly what's been going on there, but we talk about a company that we know has been trying to go through some sort of restructuring. We have to find out the exact reasons why. But I mean, you look at the investor reaction there. Tim, I don't know if you have a TV screen in front of you, but a fifteen percent pop in the shares on that.
Speaker 3: Well, when you're paying you know, you know, when your workforce is declined by more than forty percent, your salaries are going to be going down. So I think that that's probably one of the reasons why we're seeing that reaction right now. But yeah, we're gonna have to dig into this more because that's a that is a big headcut YEP at headcount Cut announcement.
Speaker 2: This Stock Movers report from Bloomberg Radio. Check back with us throughout the day for the latest roundup of companies making news on Wall Street and for the latest market moving headlines. Listen to Bloomberg Radio Live, catch us on YouTube, Bloomberg dot com, and on Applecarplay and Android Auto with the Bloomberg Business app.