Speaker 1: Don't answer the phone. Elvis Duran, the Elvis Duran phone tap. Here we go with the phone tap. Scary. What's your phone tap all about? Today?
Speaker 2: So Lily wants to phone tap her sister Eileen. They are a Chinese family who took over a Japanese restaurant and the health department did a surprise visit on Saturday night. The inspectors wrote a whole bunch of stuff down and then they left. So Lily wanted me to call the restaurant and pretend I'm the inspector from the other night calling back with some of our findings. Scary, the health inspector shows up today's phone tap.
Speaker 3: To help you.
Speaker 1: Lily.
Speaker 2: Hey, it's Scary Jones from Elvis Duran in the Morning show. Is Eileen around? Is now a good time?
Speaker 1: Okay? Can she pick up the other line and you just listen in on this phone too?
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, yeah, I think so I lean how department is from the other night?
Speaker 4: All they want?
Speaker 3: I don't know the phone.
Speaker 1: Is this Eileen?
Speaker 4: Oh?
Speaker 2: Yes? Is this is Norman Gadget from the Department of Health. We made the inspections to your restaurant.
Speaker 4: Yes, I remember, I'm calling.
Speaker 1: To follow up regarding what we witnessed the other night.
Speaker 4: You say we passed.
Speaker 2: That's actually not only half the truth. We take notes and then we actually call back regarding sanitary grades. So we noticed that the hand washing facility, there was no soap in the soap dispenser.
Speaker 4: No, we always, we always have soap, and we have a sceink in the kitchen.
Speaker 1: I didn't see that. I don't know what you're talking about.
Speaker 4: Can I can? I can take a picture for you.
Speaker 2: You saw, Well, that's easy now for you to say, I'm just gonna throw soap in the dispenser and take a picture of it.
Speaker 3: No, no, no, no.
Speaker 4: No no.
Speaker 3: I talk with her the other day. You know, she never listened to me. Let me, let me. I told him to wash the low frequently, Lily, I told her, Lily, shut.
Speaker 1: Up, Lily, Wow, that's very unsanitary. We didn't even catch that.
Speaker 4: No, no, no, no, no, no.
Speaker 2: First of all, what is your name against My name is Norman, Norman Gadget, Inspector Gadget.
Speaker 3: I remember Norman, Lily, Lily, Lily, Yeah, that's him.
Speaker 2: Did you know that there was evidence of mice in the facility's food areas.
Speaker 4: There are no mice in our restaurant.
Speaker 3: You shouldn't do that a lot. Yes, there were none.
Speaker 2: There were droppings. You remember me pointing to the one employee who was not wearing rubber gloves.
Speaker 3: Right, I don't remember that.
Speaker 4: Will really let me got the phone.
Speaker 1: We're gonna have to shut you down.
Speaker 4: You cannot hold all restaurants down like that are the rules.
Speaker 2: I saw that there was cold food items held above forty one degrees.
Speaker 1: You know that that's illegal, right.
Speaker 4: We have in there it does not say over forty degrees.
Speaker 2: I suspect that your spicy salmon is more like spicy salmonilla.
Speaker 3: Are you kidding me?
Speaker 1: No, I'm being honest.
Speaker 3: Now, why listen? You know what just one time I know and check around you, And.
Speaker 1: So you want me to come down right now to check?
Speaker 4: No? No, literally, I talked to sail, then I talk you got you got ye? Your whole used or la. Yeah, I'm going to cut your supervisor.
Speaker 2: Your place is filthy.
Speaker 1: I'm shutting you down.
Speaker 4: I don't believe you.
Speaker 1: You are your spider roll has spiders.
Speaker 4: You can shut me drag you?
Speaker 1: Why is your angry dragon Roll? Why is it angry? Because you've been dragging across your filthy floor.
Speaker 3: We have a queer Stamphanie Rtil every night.
Speaker 1: Maybe I am because you've been phone tapped.
Speaker 4: We got what do we get? What are you talking about?
Speaker 1: Your younger sister Lily got you, Eileen. My name is Scary Jones. Whol was the end of the Morning show. This is a joke.
Speaker 4: What shes this?
Speaker 3: This is did not help inspector No, so you are just.
Speaker 1: Elvis Duran phone tap. This phone tab was pre recorded with permission granted by all participants.
Speaker 4: The Elvis Duran phone tap only on Elvis Duran in the Morning Show