Speaker 1: Welcome to This is Important, a production of iHeartRadio, the show where we only talk about what's the most important, bottom line, critical thing happening on this planet today.
Speaker 2: This is important.
Speaker 3: Blake Anderson on this rooftop and his chubby little friend Oily listening in his body of the oils.
Speaker 1: I used to be notorious for IQ of Bonners.
Speaker 2: Star Wars Jaba, the hut porn video. It comes up very easily. Do not look at this buckle up? No no, no, no, no, no, no, no no. Who's that? She still is the best.
Speaker 1: We're not going to give you flowers, but she's still the best ever.
Speaker 3: Oh God, I love it is that Eve is that she's the one with the little well little h tiger print titties, right, yeah, tiger claws or paws, white claws.
Speaker 1: No, a tiger print is the print of a tiger, like the stripes.
Speaker 2: Right. Oh, okay, I can see where that is confusing. Yeah, I think a.
Speaker 4: Print is a like a footprint, like a.
Speaker 1: That's interesting, Okay, Like a paw print, Yes, it is a paw print.
Speaker 2: Yes, Well, would you call a tiger's print or tiger stripes and a leopard's print?
Speaker 3: Well, I thought we were talking Eve, Dude, suddenly we get we dive deep into like tittyriacies. I was talking titty tats, but this is interesting and I think, uh, I mean, maybe the best titty tests in the game. I can't think of a lot of other titty tests just off the top of my head.
Speaker 1: Oh, what about Birdman? Who's the white basketball player?
Speaker 4: The birdman was was Chris Anderson.
Speaker 2: Chris Anderson, my uncle.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Chris Anderson. He's got some pretty good titties.
Speaker 3: There's a lot of white basketball well, there's a handful of white basketball players.
Speaker 1: But I'm saying specifically his titty tattoos. I'm sure what were his. Well, he had the whole throat that said freebird, that just went down below and you got a wonder Yeah.
Speaker 2: I'm sure there was just like an eagle's wings wrapped around his nipples or something.
Speaker 1: Well, Rihanna, Rihanna's got the whole Egyptian under boob thing.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, right.
Speaker 3: I feel like Eve started the titty tat movement and then Rihanna finished it. She was like, and I see your titty tats, and I won up you with an under boob tata because that's the best.
Speaker 1: She's like, I've been everywhere, man, this is the best tattoo.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 3: The under boob is such a that's what a prime prime real estate, because when you see it, you're like, I'm not supposed to see.
Speaker 2: This, Oh for sure, the under boob tat, I'm not supposed to see that. Is there any dudes with under boob tats? I feel like that's a pretty strong move. Let's bring dude under boob tat. Yeah.
Speaker 4: I think you have to have an under boob.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and the most dudes don't.
Speaker 1: I feel the under tattoo. It's usually like it's like it's you can see it in a bikini, right, It's not like literally under like a large breast. If you lift it up, it's like it's like a person holding their fingers with their lips.
Speaker 2: Like you're not supposed to see. Oh that's tight. I love tattoos that play off the parts of your body, like when people make their belly button like a dude like showing his butthole and stuff that ship. I know that's what you love. Yes, that is what I could see that for you.
Speaker 1: I do think if there's like someone has like an under boot tattoo, that says like, lucky you. You know, like if they're rocking back, like you know, lucky you.
Speaker 2: If you've if you've tied my titties behind my neck, you're in the rock.
Speaker 1: But by the way, if you're a woman in doing that, that is perfectly fine. But also, like your priorities are fucking You're you're a fun person.
Speaker 2: You're like, you're doing cool, You're cool.
Speaker 1: Yeah, when I transition, first thing I'm doing getting under boob tats.
Speaker 4: You you are you're thinking about it?
Speaker 1: No, No, when I do? Yeah, when you do, Yeah, I'm not thinking about it right now.
Speaker 2: I've all you've always thought about it.
Speaker 1: I have a full slate of things to do today. But like when I transition, Yeah, the second is, first thing is to pull a second thing is under boom tats, then breast implants.
Speaker 3: Absolutely, dude, I could see you transitioning and then finally being like a nationally ranked swimmer.
Speaker 1: Oh, I mean I could definitely. I could definitely get back in the game.
Speaker 3: If you today became a woman suddenly you could do it overnight, right, would tomorrow you be an elite? Because I know, like you run and stuff and you like, could you be an lead athlete or no.
Speaker 1: Let's set the table here. Let's say this. Okay, if I trained for let's say six months.
Speaker 2: Okay, so you need six months of training?
Speaker 1: Yeah, six months of training just because I'm forty two now it's been a while.
Speaker 2: But if I get back in, is.
Speaker 4: It your age group because I'm maybe it's your.
Speaker 1: Age Oh no, I'm saying like elite, like.
Speaker 4: Like just period Olympics.
Speaker 2: Yeah, oh shit, Okay, okay.
Speaker 1: Yeah, if I could, if I could get down to like a twenty one twenty two, like I'm valuable on a team.
Speaker 2: I'm not winning an NC DOUBLEA And what is that like wait, size or what what's the twenty one twenty No?
Speaker 1: No, sorry, that's like in the fifty three twenty one seconds? Like I think Jesus, I don't think anyone's broken twenty one. On the on the female side, for yards, who are I definitely could not hang with any of these women now in the two hundred they're fucking throwing down the katie.
Speaker 2: The duckies are the worlds? Is that an American?
Speaker 1: The Sandpiper Aquatic Team has five youngsters that are just kicking.
Speaker 2: Ass right now. After shout out to Nevada, and you can name all the children's names, do you have them off? You can't.
Speaker 1: But these children, they're swimming like damn women.
Speaker 2: Now they do have like.
Speaker 1: Four teenagers that are like the best swimmers in the country now are close to science the talkies man.
Speaker 4: And I know these are children. So these are grown children.
Speaker 3: So these aren't the babies that Kyle may or may not be eating, since he's not, since he isn't on the pod.
Speaker 1: No, he would chew them up and spit them out.
Speaker 2: They're not good for him. They're not. They're too old. They're too old for Kyle to be eating. These are developed.
Speaker 1: But yeah, I think I think I could. But then you you get on the what is it, the estrogen or whatever, and then you do lose muscle mass. So at one point I would just become you do, a flabby old woman, you know, But i'd beat myself at least, you know, I don't know.
Speaker 4: I feel like I would. I wouldn't.
Speaker 2: I just think it's so easy to do it.
Speaker 4: I wouldn't cool.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you can really just up and decide and then you know, flip a switch. Baby.
Speaker 4: I feel like I couldn't.
Speaker 3: I wouldn't be any better they'd be like, yeah, you're also not very athletic as a woman, but what would.
Speaker 2: You what would your sport be? Yeah, cross country scheme.
Speaker 3: Well, no, since since I've had two hip surgeries this year, I would have said like Hacky Sack. Like I feel like I could be pretty elite in a Hacky Sack setting. But uh, now, these hips, these hips, they don't lie, they do not lie.
Speaker 1: I think Hagi sack might be one of the sports where men don't have an outstanding advantage.
Speaker 2: Yeah, dude, Adam, I know what you could be really good at. What's that the Ultimate slap the slap competition? Oh yeah, dude, that's all cool.
Speaker 3: Oh sure, and if I go the female female But dude, I don't know.
Speaker 4: Dude, you've seen some of these chicks mac.
Speaker 3: Like, my dream, I've said a million times my dream body is a male.
Speaker 2: My dream is to slap women without repercussion.
Speaker 4: To slap women legally.
Speaker 3: No, my body is uh, that's the perfect and that's what they're going to use to cancel me with. My dream is to slap women legally. No, my dream is to have a female crossfitters body. Sure, yes, I mean the ultimate pot.
Speaker 1: Underneath you Yeah, what about the Uh. I feel like you'd be really good at the the new fighting thing you see on the internet where like two people are just chained to a table, like one hand is on the table, yeah, and then you just have to like fight the other person with the other hand.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 3: I feel like I could be okay, I could take hits. I know, I could just get beaten to dead and still keep coming.
Speaker 2: I learned that at a young age that I could tell yeah, I could take some smacks.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's gonna be an episode of mostly about your childhood at them.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I know I could just continuously get hit in the head and be a okay.
Speaker 2: What is up with those like new fighting competitions? Like I saw one where you're both in like a phone booth. Then they have one where you fight in a car.
Speaker 3: Dude, you know what it is. Do you remember the movie Idiocracy and how at the end of the world and we're all just fucking total morons. Yeah, so dumb, that's where we're at. Yeah, we are fifteen years away from literally not watering the plants and just putting gay right on everything, much like the movie.
Speaker 1: Like I don't want to sound old, but like these the smartphones have killed They've killed them.
Speaker 2: You're a stupid dumb ass.
Speaker 1: They've just killed us. Like, the reason we watch that is because if you see like a boxing highlight, you might click on it. If you see two people fighting in a phone booth, you're watching it. Yeah, so they're just looking for the most ridiculous shit that you're gonna click on and keep clicking.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, well, by the way, I'm watching, I'm watching it. I know you can't look away. Well, you gotta, you gotta at least watch a clip. It's hard not to watch. Like remember when we would watch though, I think it was in the Workhols writing writer's room where they would have like the group fights, like where the USC teams would fight each other.
Speaker 1: Yes, it'd be like the Firemen of New York versus like Polish bear wrestlers.
Speaker 2: And then as soon as one guy on the other team gets knocked out, that means the other team has an advantage. Yes, so by the end of the fight, it's four dudes just beating the fucking shit out of a fireman. Yeah, it was awesome, It was great.
Speaker 4: It was great.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I mean because there's strategy to it. You're like do we just go two on one right off the bat after this guy.
Speaker 3: I stand by that we are at the end of the world. But like, okay, it's very entertaining.
Speaker 1: But that's the whole point, is that we're we're entertained while everything else atrophies.
Speaker 3: Yeah, we've distilled everything down to just like what do people actually want to see? Like the algorithm has figured out what people actually want to see.
Speaker 1: They don't want to grandma's and bikinis, yes, and people.
Speaker 4: Oh dude, do grandma's and bikinis? Who sent that? Was that?
Speaker 2: You? Yeah?
Speaker 4: Sent that?
Speaker 2: You know? Sends it to me?
Speaker 1: Al l go rhythm.
Speaker 2: See.
Speaker 3: I thought this is why durs wins all the points, because it's just silly word play.
Speaker 2: Well that's kind of what as the point it was.
Speaker 4: It was like, it's not it's jokes, it's it's saying a funny thing. Is it puns?
Speaker 2: Was it?
Speaker 1: I think points usually goes towards cleverness because when we say funny things, we just laugh.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Points is like a sadder like and even in the writer's room when you would say something bad that was kind of clever, you're like points laughing, I'm not funny. Yeah, what I do is I say things that kind of rhyme, have a double entres.
Speaker 2: And your brain works faster than Adam and I could are dumb braids. We're just waiting for the phone booth fighting to start. That's all we're waiting for.
Speaker 4: We're like, it's the phone booth Adam.
Speaker 2: Adam's big smart plan for his future is to become a woman and enter slap competitions. God wait, okay, Jesus, A Grandma's a grandma.
Speaker 1: Wasn't saying to me? It just makes me want to reach for a Zolla energy drink.
Speaker 4: Crack open a zoa.
Speaker 1: If I'm going to make it through the entire what do you call it? Scroll like someone's feed ione and take it, make it through the entire Ai, Grandma and bikini feed. He need a zoa energy drink.
Speaker 2: Caffeine from green coffee and green tea. I did not know that green coffee was a thing. You know what is that? Does that mean the beans are just a little raw, little not diarrhea. I don't know.
Speaker 1: I had some green coffee the other day after some taco bell but no point.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but these are good, so so thank you. Adding to the end of the world is two things that have come to.
Speaker 1: My attention when I'm watching fucking football on the weekends and they play these commercials where they're like, hey, did you uh want to take a picture of your daughter? And she's just in front of like your living room. Guess what you can put her out on like a farm with a unicorn, and like all this shit, and I'm like, we're actively just deleting our true existence and adding what we think is bad to our surroundings and then sending that out there. And then also the one where it's like, was no one looking at the photo the right way? Well, you can swipe through and like pick how you want people to look in the picture, even though that moment never happened. You can create new moments. And I'm like they think this is like convenience for us to be like, great, now we have a better photo, but it's the beginning of the end of reality.
Speaker 2: Well, but it's also just about fooling people on dating apps, so they actually have to meet you in person, and then once you're actually there in front of the person in they're.
Speaker 3: Like and then and then they're like, well, you don't have like two cute dimples and your teeth are not like perfect and nice.
Speaker 2: You like you need another four inches.
Speaker 3: You're you are very s's that's the only thing that you add.
Speaker 2: I knew it.
Speaker 4: That's the only thing that you add is four inches.
Speaker 2: Dude. I don't like you guys telling me to show my tests.
Speaker 1: Yeah, everyone's like you have one dimple and and you have a slight gap.
Speaker 2: The fuck out of here? What the fuck get out of here?
Speaker 1: No, but I think that like they're introducing this stuff in like fun, convenient ways that make us go, hey, honey, look I put you on a farm with the unicorn, and your kids love it. But then they grew up in the world going yeah, I guess I'm not good enough, and neither is our home or our surroundings and our reality. So let's let's just create everything to be what we wanted to be. And nothing's real and reality is not good enough. And I know I'm like blowing this out, but it's real.
Speaker 2: It's real at the end of the world, as we know, it's you.
Speaker 1: Know, maybe I don't need another four inches. Maybe maybe four inches.
Speaker 2: Is fine, it's important. Yeah, I don't know. I was like I was walking through Ikea the other day because I just kind of love it there, and they were like set you know how like every section is just kind of you're looking in another room that could be your house. This could be the room of your home.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Do you ever be like and I wish like I could like totally jerk off in here. Yeah, dude, I get boners or like, are you're with your girl and You're like, we could fuck right now.
Speaker 1: I bet I used to be notorious for Ikea boners when I would walk in. I don't know if it was like the nesting pheromones or whatever, but I would walk in.
Speaker 2: Maybe it was the college like you're reminded of your college years because that's where all your furniture came from.
Speaker 4: And you're like, yeah, could be, Hey, good theory, could be.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna stick with the nesting pheromones.
Speaker 4: I'm trying to.
Speaker 2: Figure out why my boy is getting boners in ike Yeah.
Speaker 3: But no, that's that's correct. It's like we've talked about this, Like how like when I'm on a plane and it's a little bumpy and we've talked about this before I got my my dick gets rock hard, or if like I'm in a.
Speaker 4: Car and it's a little jiggly look over at me. My neck's going, Hey, what's good? You good?
Speaker 1: I used to get boners getting off of airplanes, Like as soon as it was like time to get up and off an airplane, I had to be like quick talk or like you know, just hips back, well cock b.
Speaker 4: Yeah, little cock back, little quick adjust.
Speaker 1: Yeah sure, And that doesn't really happen anymore. I can't when was the last boner I.
Speaker 2: Had, honestly pull it out right, not pull it out, but pull pull the memory from your your bank right now. Is that what you meant?
Speaker 4: There's no there's no mourning boners for you guys.
Speaker 2: Of course, of course, yeah, okay, of course of course. Yeah. Yeah. Every morning is like.
Speaker 1: If there's not, I go on a I grandma Bikinis dot com and waking Grandma's Macini is also another thing where I was like, fucking this, it's over.
Speaker 2: Uh.
Speaker 1: I bought a pair of shoes the other day, found them on my deep discount. Was never going to get these and was like, okay, fifty percent off, finally gonna pull the trigger. Pulled the trigger, God even, thank you so much today. I waited for like a year, Okay, so I was a good boy. I deserved them.
Speaker 2: Yeah, he did.
Speaker 1: Got an email today that was like, we actually don't have those in stock, so you're getting a refund and ten percent off because it's I was like, this is too.
Speaker 2: Good to be true, and it was uh.
Speaker 1: And then at the bottom of a thing it was like this email was assisted by AI, and I'm like, this isn't even from like a person.
Speaker 4: Now, I feel like those like it's not in stock.
Speaker 3: I never expected them to be like a guy, like maybe in like nineteen ninety six it's a guy, but like nowadays.
Speaker 1: No, but it was written like as a person.
Speaker 3: I figured it was just automated, like it's done in stock. We send this thing that says, hey, Ander's so sorry for the inconvenience black.
Speaker 1: And that's fine, but it says it's like, best regards JJ, and I'm like, first of all, great name for a Muppet show. But like then right below that, it's just like this fulfillment support ticket assisted by AI, And I'm like, don't even say why do they sincerely best regards JJ. I just go, you've been robo refunded. Then my dick gets hard.
Speaker 2: Why do they have to say that? Why do they even have to let you know that it was assistant because.
Speaker 1: It's because it's AI going Nana Nana boo boo. Bitch, we're taking over.
Speaker 2: Gotcha, bitch.
Speaker 3: No, I think it's I think it is like a law. I think they they've passed the lass, saying like you have to know when it's a I and when it is okay.
Speaker 1: But we haven't told the listeners that were.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Kyle was a the Kyle. His battery ran. Now we had to return that fool.
Speaker 3: Dang, the battery was going out so often during the tour, Like seeing all the tour photos.
Speaker 4: Now now that we're back in studio, do.
Speaker 1: You think a real Kyle could break dance? We wound that mofucker up.
Speaker 3: And then you see Kyle just sitting on like the ends of the chairs, the tops of the chairs, sitting on the floor for some reason, sitting Indian style in the Chairge just programming.
Speaker 1: Shit like, hey, what would Kyle do? Okay we entered into the algorithm. He would sit cross legged up on the Yeah, I got off. Oh he was running around. He for sure would be sweating and almost have a heart attack.
Speaker 2: He takes off one side, dude, lift up that skin. There's a goddamn mainframe. It's terminator salvation. Yeah, pick up one of them titties, get passage.
Speaker 1: Happy birthday to Kyle, by the way, he did turn he turned four four.
Speaker 2: Oh.
Speaker 3: He's been saying he's been forty since he was thirty six, so literally, he turned thirty six. He's like a happy fortieth and you're like, dude, You're like, you're like three years or three months younger than me, right, Like you're not forty And he's like, yeah, we bet we are, and you're like, we're not.
Speaker 4: We're thirty six.
Speaker 1: That's when we found out there's a glitch in the matrix too with programs.
Speaker 2: I wonder if he's pumped. I wonder what his first day of forty is feeling.
Speaker 3: Well if I I mean, I'm I. I don't know because he's not on the podcast. He could be eating babies.
Speaker 2: We're not sure exactly what he's doing.
Speaker 1: I know what he's doing, get me slur and wipe and a grandma.
Speaker 3: He could be as a liberal elite working on a big time Hollywood production what we do in the shadows.
Speaker 4: It's possible he's eating babies. We don't know.
Speaker 2: Because he's not on the podcast see us. That's what he's doing in the shadows.
Speaker 4: I think I wish he was. We said that so so we could tell if he was eating babies or not.
Speaker 2: I hope he comes back to us. We'll see, Yeah, we'll see. You got to get him back from the.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 2: I don't know.
Speaker 4: I feel like we're in aggression. Dude.
Speaker 2: Maybe we add a new fourth member who would be the best new member of the pod, if we could get anybody. No, I think I think we just keep it three mm hmmm.
Speaker 1: Yeah, well trumpet what we would do trum.
Speaker 3: We had Trumps if we had Donald Trump as a fourth and he was here every week or not?
Speaker 4: Junior?
Speaker 2: No, yeah, no, Junior's funny. Dude's got jokes.
Speaker 3: No, no, dude, it's either Donald Trump or Ted Cruz. We only asked Ted Cruz about how fat and ugly his wife is.
Speaker 2: Fair enough, fair enough.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I wish you wouldn't say it that. I wish you wouldn't say it that way. And I'm like, well, would you endorse me to be the president? Yes, that's what she kind of did.
Speaker 4: Trump.
Speaker 1: You know, people say, like Ted Cruz, They're like, stop being funny. I saw him like, tell a joke. This is like months or maybe years ago, and people were like standing around like giving him a hard time, and I was like, I think you just hate him. I thought it was kind of funny, Like yeah, if you hate him, fuck him, yes for sure, but like if you just objectively go it's a guy telling a joke. I was like, that was pretty funny.
Speaker 3: I'm wasn't it like a good joke or was it within a story or he was just like.
Speaker 1: I think it was a good joke, and I thought he delivered it pretty well, and like I think he had like a a voice where he did I don't know.
Speaker 2: I thought it was he's doing.
Speaker 4: Why did I like it? Okay? All right?
Speaker 2: Ted? Now the haircut that he's got objectively very team Ted cruise over Like when he shaved the side of his head and was just rocking the mullet, I was like, oh yeah, he went Scrillis. That shit was hard, dude.
Speaker 1: I was like, what's some of the menu this evening's?
Speaker 3: Uh, producers, please pull that up because I do not know he did like some.
Speaker 2: Of Skrillics hair.
Speaker 4: I did not know he did Scrillick's hair.
Speaker 1: Bro He went full on like whatever the alt right cool dude haircut was for a minute where it's just like, oh he.
Speaker 2: I guess I didn't catch that.
Speaker 4: We just like mullet.
Speaker 2: No, he's like where you like keep it kind of like long and swooped over and.
Speaker 1: It was almost like arcade fire for a second, and then it got like appropriated, which is my new favorite.
Speaker 2: Word by like fifty five year old senators senators sixty year old.
Speaker 1: No, dude, he's not. I don't think he's fifty five. I think he's like closed to ourge that we think. No Cruise control dude.
Speaker 3: Imagine imagine Ted Cruz like Ted Cruz, dude, he's thirty six.
Speaker 2: Now stop, he's fifty three. He's fifty three. Fifty three. Wow, he looks good.
Speaker 4: Okay, all right, fifty three.
Speaker 1: I think he was having like a fucking moment or he was in a hurry.
Speaker 2: He's so high. Why is his wife so fat and ugly? Oh? Okay, what the fuck is this? Dude? Yeah, he should have wrote a little TC in the dude.
Speaker 3: Hey, Okay, by the way, I've never really liked Ted Cruise just because I was like, what a bitch like I can't like if if Trump called my wife like a fat, ugly piece of shit or whatever he said about Ted Cruz's wife. Uh, there would be no coming back for me. I would burn my whole career down. Being he got a fuck hands. I'd be like, fuck this guy. I would never endorse him. I'd be like, he is a piece of shit. Vote who you wanted to vote for. But I think he's a piece of shit.
Speaker 1: And that's how Trump wins.
Speaker 3: But now now he has this haircut, it makes me go like, well he does he is kind of cool?
Speaker 4: Or do you think this haircut.
Speaker 2: It's a total Warriors haircut?
Speaker 4: Or do you think he got it?
Speaker 3: Like after Trump called his wife like a fat ugly piece of shit, and then he was like, I'll show him how cool I am. And then went out and went to the barber shop and it was like, Yo, give me a cool dude haircut.
Speaker 4: I have to prove that I'm hip and cool.
Speaker 2: Oh shit, I don't know. Maybe that looks like they were shaving his head. And then the power went out in Texas.
Speaker 1: Right yeah, they were like, hey, dude, you got to get back from your vacation.
Speaker 2: Your entire state is frozen.
Speaker 1: He's like he's like, did I tell you about the one about the Jew, the Gentile and the Arabian that went into a bar.
Speaker 2: No, now, not now, not now.
Speaker 3: The people that are just listening, the sides are shaved here and then from the ear down long hair that goes down to here.
Speaker 2: Right, is it? Like?
Speaker 1: What's the dude's name, Morgan Wallen? Isn't that like his stays his his haircut?
Speaker 4: Yes, I feel like it's more.
Speaker 1: He's thirty, which is great.
Speaker 2: I don't know how old he is, but.
Speaker 3: Sure, yeah he's he's a younger guy. Yeah, yeah, he's not fifty three. He's not fifty three.
Speaker 2: Seria, how ol does Morgan Wallen? Will you stop talking to your AI friends he's thirty?
Speaker 1: Oh shit, convenience got me.
Speaker 2: Yeah. No, he definitely thought he was pulling up the stage coach with his little side fade and was gonna get some fucking run off. Morgan Wallen, panoche, panoch. It's not happening for you, dude. Yeah, it's either he went that way or he told him to give him some fucking Star Wars haircut, because I know this bro is a Star Wars nerd dude. Yes, he's deep into it.
Speaker 1: I think he loves Star Wars in the Simpsons, Yeah, yeah, yeah, which, by the way, everyone's like, I'm like, doesn't isn't that everyone?
Speaker 4: Yeah, everybody. Everybody kind of likes Yeah. I mean no, but I don't really fuck with Star Wars.
Speaker 2: It's just the way. I don't either.
Speaker 4: But like Gen Pop, unless they want me in Star Wars, I feel like, now it's going to be the thing if like.
Speaker 2: Oh, yeah, they should just shove you in R two D two and then roll around right Adam Man, easy, where's the table? I chained myself to Wait what kind of adam you said? You're in Star Wars. I didn't see you. You're like, I'm in every episode, dude.
Speaker 4: I'm R two D two. I'm R two D two.
Speaker 3: They just spin me around, it's all AI or I just show up with like a leather skirt and like a chain and a.
Speaker 2: Necklace.
Speaker 3: I'm chained to a table. They're like, uh, what are you doing. I'm like, it's fine, I'll just be right here whatever whatever you want to do.
Speaker 1: It would be cool, you know how like Princess Leah became I don't want to pronounce this wrong. Jab of the huts like slave girl or whatever cram.
Speaker 2: Yes, of course we all know that iconic dude Ted Cruz makes his wife dresses that does he?
Speaker 1: Is he in the shows? And does he still have like other and like does he just fuck women? Because isn't he an alien? So like, if you're a hot guy, does he stick that tail up up?
Speaker 2: You? You're talking about job of the Hut?
Speaker 1: And I assume the tail is his hog?
Speaker 2: So how job of the Hut is actually fucking Princess Leigh?
Speaker 4: Is that the question here?
Speaker 2: Oh my god? Any job of my butt?
Speaker 4: And then also does he want to fuck men?
Speaker 2: Okay? He guess what? Yes, why aren't you?
Speaker 1: Why are you walking somebody?
Speaker 2: Well? Job with my butt?
Speaker 4: He jobbed my butt?
Speaker 2: Way, I never actually thought of that. You think that job of the hut? Like actually did it with Leah?
Speaker 1: Wasn't that the whole thing? Why is she half naked?
Speaker 4: Yeah? Why did they strip her down?
Speaker 2: Well? You know she was like eye candy.
Speaker 3: She He was like yeah, but eye candy, So then he could fuck that's fucked up?
Speaker 2: That? Yeah? Fuck that movie?
Speaker 1: Or do you think it was like a car that he's like washing on Sundays where he's like beautiful, isn't it I'm not gonna fuck it.
Speaker 2: It's a car. I don't know that. I don't. I don't know that Job of the Hut has genitalia like I never thought of him in that way.
Speaker 1: He's a biological creature.
Speaker 4: No, dude.
Speaker 3: You lift up one of those folds. Yeah, and there's there's a fucking horse cock in there.
Speaker 4: Whoa hot cock?
Speaker 2: So you don't think it's the tail. I don't think it's the tail. I believe he has a penis underneath his folds. It's science you you think under Job of the Huts titties it are his dicks.
Speaker 3: I don't think it's his titties. He has a belly fold that is covering his Can we bring up photos of Job of.
Speaker 2: The Hut, you know, just look up Job of the Hut like porno. I don't know if there's many folds under the belly. I think he's pretty pretty lean. I think he's pretty smooth. He's not as blobby as say Kyle Kyle. Job Adams are two D two star Wars. Job of the Hut porn video is comes up very easily. Do not look at this?
Speaker 3: Yeah, dude, Well, what's cool about what's the internet is for sure, there's some one there's.
Speaker 4: That has As soon as the movie came out, they thought like.
Speaker 2: Yeah, we do have a representation where it is his tail for sure.
Speaker 3: Looking at this photo, Yeah, where would his dick even be? It seems like it's tail.
Speaker 1: Okay, well that makes me feel good. I don't feel great about it, but I feel somewhat vindicated.
Speaker 3: And it does sort of look like a penis head at the very end of his tail, So.
Speaker 2: Yeah, does it? Yeah, so maybe that's not even a tail. Maybe he has these little legs he's sitting on, and then that's just kind of his fucking cock Lay into the side. Whoa, yeah, man.
Speaker 1: No wonder he's such a boss. What I can we can somebody listening give jab of the hut.
Speaker 2: Ted Cruz's haircut. You need another four inches.
Speaker 1: I need a millennial or a gen z or who knows photoshop to make this happen. Oh my god.
Speaker 3: They say that the huts are gastropods and they reproduce a sexually and do not have the correct genitalia for sexual activities in humans.
Speaker 1: So, but he likes looking at Lay naked.
Speaker 3: But he does lick her, they say. They say, uh, you know, he made a four short of wear revealing clothing restraining her trying to lick her body?
Speaker 4: Is Kyle does.
Speaker 2: Women? Yeah, what are we reading Kyle's IMDb new of the check.
Speaker 1: We're we we do this as a job. We unpack things like this job. Who's who is doing this as like their spare time? Like who's spending their time going? Ted Cruz okay, fair enough?
Speaker 3: You know Teddy Cruz dead Cruise writes this shit, trust me job of the crew? What weird like back room like deep deep reddit sub blog is Ted Cruz on just creeping? You know that guy's just deep internet creeping troll status.
Speaker 2: He's a four chan bro. He's that four Chan guy.
Speaker 3: Man, Dude, I watched that show or that movie dumb Money that didn't get enough. I feel like no one talked about that movie and everybody was in It's that I don't even know what that is, dumb Money. It's about the rise of the game stop stock and it.
Speaker 1: Was h Yeah, Paul Dano, Seth Rogan.
Speaker 3: Seth Rogan was in it. Paul Dano, uh, Pete Davidson, Shalne Woodley, Like you're like a ton of people that you're like, oh shit.
Speaker 2: I just thought the premise alone just sounded like just I'd rather read it as an article, like why the fuck would I want to watch a movie about? And did you?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Wait, and that's how bad the premise is. I think i'd rather oh, yeah, the article, like what articles? What articles I just read?
Speaker 1: I don't know.
Speaker 4: I just read one about No dude, I read that to you.
Speaker 2: Okay, that was an article that I count as reading this Blake's like hearing talking reading. It's called reading a loud popcorn. Okay, reading Rainbow? What was it good? What was a good movie? But that?
Speaker 1: These are your favorite movies, Adam.
Speaker 3: I do like, I do like like bio biography type movies.
Speaker 1: Yes, no, no, no, I'm talking about quick fast money movies are your favorite genre?
Speaker 3: Yeah, I don't know if that's my favorite genre. I like Donna biography genre.
Speaker 2: This is my son. I don't know if that's my favorite.
Speaker 4: I don't know.
Speaker 3: I mean, I do love Blow. That is my favorite movie. But I love biographies of all sorts.
Speaker 1: Get Rich and most biographies are like rising and falling.
Speaker 4: Yeah, rising and falling.
Speaker 1: I do like a rising and I want a good biography where they're just falling.
Speaker 2: I feel like those are out there, yeah, falling down the wrestler love the wrestler, and the wrestler's great love. But that wasn't a real person that I'm just a piece of meat.
Speaker 1: I think I almost cried during the trailer of the rest.
Speaker 2: So that movie kicks fucking ass, dude.
Speaker 3: Iron Claw. I want to see it. People say it's great. I'm very excited. I know I'm gonna love my boy, Zaki Effron, our boy Zachi Efron is in it looking the most jacked anyone has ever looked. I'm like, Jesus, this guy like put on thirty pounds because he was kind of lean.
Speaker 1: I feel like he got outshined by the Yes, Chef, he's buff too. Everyone's talking about his body and his Calvin kleines.
Speaker 3: Yeah, well, I think because you know, you knew what was underneath the hood for Zach, you knew that there was some horsepower there. Oh yeah, but yes, chef, Oh, I feel like people were like, what's underneath the hood?
Speaker 2: I come on, I knew what was underneath that hood?
Speaker 3: Well, yeah, because you were like, that's me. Why am I not a Calvin Klein model Blake. I know how your brain works.
Speaker 2: He did take one photo that I'm like, oh, I've taken that photo before, but it's just of him.
Speaker 3: It's just it's just for your dude friends, a photo of Hey, you're not going to get the Calvin Klein ad.
Speaker 4: You know.
Speaker 2: Let's well, shit, I could, you're not. Maybe you would have. Dude, what if like I'm a really hot fifty year old.
Speaker 1: No, you couldn't get No, go Robert Klein.
Speaker 2: I don't know, Kevin Klein.
Speaker 4: You're not.
Speaker 3: I mean it's not that one's not you know, like we all got to go like where I'm at in my life and career, where you know, Calvin Klein probably isn't gonna knock on the door.
Speaker 2: Is there an age limit?
Speaker 1: Calvin Brodas, you couldn't get the Calvin broadus at.
Speaker 3: By the way, I'm not going to get it either. But I think your body's a little more taught than mine. But I do think you can be an underwear model. Let's talk to our friends over at me undis sure? Okay, and see if if Medes can do a very very sexually explicit photo shoot with.
Speaker 4: You, Blake and Will, We'll be there. We'll you in oils. We're not in the photos. We're not in the photos. It's just you. I'm there on oil, dude, to make sure my boys all lathered up.
Speaker 1: This does seem like a ployd to put oil on Blake.
Speaker 2: No, yeah, this is weird. I thought I was taking photos with a photographer. I've got all my boys on set sprained me with oil. All he's saying is that he needs three hours before the shoot. If there is even is a shoe. He's got me on a chain like job of the hut.
Speaker 3: Listen, I know that you would be uncomfortable with anyone else rubbing your body down with oils. And all I'm saying is I would be there and and by the way, this is my idea to get So shouldn't I get the spoils?
Speaker 2: I forgot about Adam and his spoils. Adam has to have his spoils no matter what. And we're looking over your contract, Blake, and it says here that Adam gets sued.
Speaker 3: Boy, it was my idea. I said it. I set it all up. You didn't even have This wasn't even your dream. I made this happen for you. Okay, should I not get my spoiled?
Speaker 1: Dude, Adam and his spoils on the tour. I can't even get into it.
Speaker 2: Overwhelm.
Speaker 1: No, I've never seen spoils like this in my life.
Speaker 3: Yeah, my god man, but your boy needs some spoils.
Speaker 2: I want to drop this. I put the link in the chat, but I want to drop this specific pictures.
Speaker 1: I'm not clicking that big ass.
Speaker 2: Please click it, Please click it. That's just the specific photo I'm talking about.
Speaker 3: Here's a question that I know we don't know the answer to. Why are some links all cute and perfect?
Speaker 1: And you're like, yeah, click.
Speaker 3: Easy, And then then you send a link on like an email or a text to somebody and you're like, here, click on this link, and then it's just like.
Speaker 4: Like forty lines down. You're like, what, you can't shorten this link?
Speaker 1: And when you when you're the person who sends that, you're so embarrassed.
Speaker 4: Yeah, you're like, I'm an asshole.
Speaker 1: Because it's not like clean. I think, what do they call him?
Speaker 2: Quick lengths?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 2: I have to delete them immediately because I'm so ashamed.
Speaker 3: Okay, by the way, it said that it's a redirect to notice you send us a link. It doesn't even work.
Speaker 1: Blake gotcha, bitch, I didn't wait. It's just that guy's huge dick over the bed.
Speaker 3: Okay, the bear Star Jeremy Allen, White Smolders and shirtless Calvin Klein.
Speaker 2: Yeah, okay, but this specific picture, I feel like this is my vibe where he's kind of like laying down.
Speaker 4: It was pulling. Oh I thought you were saying where he's where he's pulling the underwear down and you see like the top cock.
Speaker 2: No, no, no, that's no, not the top cock, dude? Is it the top cocker? His mom? I don't want to show either of those things.
Speaker 3: No, you're yeah, you're you're seeing You're not even you're not seeing any hair, cubic. You're seeing a pubic mound. He's really ketch it real tight. Speaking of spoil, which Blake as part of my spoils, I'm gonna need you to take take this photo home.
Speaker 2: I'm gonna come.
Speaker 3: Oh boy, uh yeah, Blake, you gotta take We gotta go and take a lot of photos of you like this for me und these campaign.
Speaker 4: Why not.
Speaker 1: Also, we're throwing it out there to whoever knows how to do photoshop. Make just ai this ship for us, Blake Anderson Calvin Cline, Pubic Mound, that'd.
Speaker 4: Be great, Yeah, Pubic Ted Cruz hair.
Speaker 2: See. And this is another with job with the hottail.
Speaker 3: This is another way that AI is taking people's jobs because because there's a photographer, there's a lighting person, there's a crafty, there's me.
Speaker 2: It's true, there's no oil involved. There's me rubbing oil.
Speaker 3: Like, there's a lot of people's jobs that you're kind of just cutting out here with the AI talk.
Speaker 2: I'm so sorry.
Speaker 1: You're right, I gotta talk to If I talk to TALK, I gotta walk the walk.
Speaker 2: You gotta write the spoils into the contract man. Yeah.
Speaker 3: Yeah, there's no spoils with AI. And that's one of the reasons that AI saw.
Speaker 1: I wonder if you typed in give me a visual representation of spoils to AI.
Speaker 2: It couldn't do it. It couldn't do it. It's like war games. It would fucking melt down.
Speaker 3: And what it would be it would be like food spoiling and it'd be like gross. When when I think spoils, I don't think gross.
Speaker 1: You think it would be grossn it'd be like old food on the back of a Lamborghini, like like providing downward force and also revealing the end of a movie. Oh okay in the license plate name.
Speaker 2: I believe that.
Speaker 3: So like like the two links you said, one was a redirect and the other I clicked on it. It says potential security issue detected.
Speaker 4: Come on homeie, come on homeiees.
Speaker 2: Click this guy was ready to oil you down.
Speaker 4: You don't trust me, by the way.
Speaker 3: I found the photos that I want you to take, and it's a lot.
Speaker 2: Of you peeling your underwear off while we're on the roof of a building. Feel off. I like that. I'm supposed to be shooting an underwear ad, but off my body immediately.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's dude, that's what because because you're you're looking at it as if you're a horny girl. And Blake Anderson is on a rooftop and you're seeing him just twain. He's tweying with his undies up there.
Speaker 1: And we know it's been established. We know chicks, We know chicks.
Speaker 3: You need another four inches And they're rubbing one out because they look down and they see Blake Anderson on this rooftop and his chubby little friend oiling and glistening his body up with oils.
Speaker 1: Is that what the guy's on a rooftop doing this.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it's on the rooftop.
Speaker 2: Is that okay? Is that allowed?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 2: I think he was harmless.
Speaker 4: It's allowed. It it's allowed. It's it's Calvin Klein.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Remember the joke I told in One City where I was like, there's three guys on the roof of the Sears Tower and they've all got their dicks over there.
Speaker 2: That's a really good one. That's a really good one. Do you think he told that joke? On said, I think that was the one? Ted Krustal, what was that joke?
Speaker 4: What was that joke? I don't remember.
Speaker 2: It's a really good one.
Speaker 1: It was like, this is like the my like quintessential go to I'm a ten year old joke where it's like the three there's three guys with like the longest dicks in the world and they're standing on the roof of the Sears Tower. That's us, that's us. That's so sorry. Let me rephrase it. Me and you dudes are on top of the Sears Tower with our dicks hanging over the edge. Yes, now you're talking, Yeah, Blake, Yeah, whips is down. It goes down to the fiftieth floor.
Speaker 2: Home thirty stories long.
Speaker 4: That's a big old cock. That's a big old cock.
Speaker 2: That's really big.
Speaker 1: Adam steps up, unfurls his junk. It goes down to the eleventh floor.
Speaker 3: That's a bigger cock, forty nine floors bigger.
Speaker 1: You guys look back at me, and then I'm running around and you're like, what the hell are you doing? Drors because you guys say that, yep, and uh, I go me, I'm dodging traffic because my big is so long. It goes down to the street.
Speaker 2: Yeah, dude, that's so so fucking.
Speaker 1: And when I was ten years old and I told this joke, I was grounded. That was the ted cruise of the play.
Speaker 4: Yeah, dude, immediately you got cruised. Everybody loves were put on cruise control.
Speaker 3: Damn you said that at school? Hey, hey, you were put on cruise control.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, I got points coming, so I'm sorry. Sorry, Yes, dude, that's you said that at school. Did you get in trouble?
Speaker 4: Well, he's not saying in front of the teacher.
Speaker 1: I didn't stand in front of the class and go actually it's my time.
Speaker 2: Uh, because I remember being at school, and you remember that part in ace Venturo where he's where he's like pushes the eagle in egles, like, oh yeah, blow me. I said that to my teacher because I didn't know what blow me meant.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, sure, so you and Adam both sexual advances towards your educators.
Speaker 2: I didn't know any better. Absolutely, it couldn't be in a classroom alone with me.
Speaker 1: And how about the first punch that Jim Carrey throws at the eagle to like start the combination off.
Speaker 2: It's like a long like comes out of nowhere, but it comes out of nowhere.
Speaker 1: Then he leans in with the fucking follow up.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: I always remember being like, when you do it, do it like that?
Speaker 2: Yeah, he punched the fuck out of that mascot and.
Speaker 1: End of a spencera pet detective when he's like sitting there in like a bird, like the guy the mascot for the other team, the Eagles. Maybe yeah, he like bumps into him and says like, fuck off.
Speaker 2: That's spoiler alert. He just saved them snowflakes. That's right, that is correct spoils. I gotta rewatch.
Speaker 3: I feel like that'd be a good I don't know, would it be a good rewatch or would you watch it? Now and be like this was comedy of a time, or would it be like this is a warm, cozy blanket and I love I love being.
Speaker 1: I think there's a couple of variables in it that it is probably a little dated. Also, you know Jim Carrey's tricks Now. I would even go so far as to say, you know every fucking.
Speaker 2: Moment of that movie.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but if I bet if I played that for my ten year old, he might lose his mind. I just think the commitment level of that movie.
Speaker 2: Is like Oscar, Yeah, it's unbelievable. It snubbed again.
Speaker 3: I love this story of how he was telling people on in Living Color that he was writing a movie about a pet detective and everyone was like, is so dumb?
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, the bitch, you are so dumb. Yeah.
Speaker 1: I mean because because he's so dumb, you don't know. But you also don't know that he's gonna go all the to the absolute brink of insanity, yeah, filming every scene, yeah, and leaving nothing on the table. I mean, the commitment level is is undeniable.
Speaker 2: And it starts off with a bang. The whole ups like sequences off the fucking.
Speaker 1: You're laughing so hard at a dude with a fucking box walking.
Speaker 2: I was just like kicking it down the street. So good, here's no flake.
Speaker 4: What did I see?
Speaker 3: I think my buddy Tony Cavallero, who plays Keith on The Righteous Gemstones, just posted today about like a guy walking. He was wearing a black trench coat and he was walking like like the Jim Carrey head on each side, and then he turns around and like does the eyebrow and like whips his head around and is walking.
Speaker 4: But then there's no mention of Jim Carrey.
Speaker 3: It's like this guy's just doing this walk, and I'm like, there's no he's not saying like Jim Carrey or like nothing else about this guy is. It was like when you're walking out of I forget exactly what it is, but you're walking out of a restaurant like this or something, and.
Speaker 2: I love that hashtag. I was.
Speaker 4: I was a little bit like.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'm on that hashtagle a lot.
Speaker 1: Hashtag walking out when you're walking out of a restaurant having eaten dude.
Speaker 2: But you know what I mean, I was just like, oh, yeah, Carrie's like he got that red he got that red Robin walk changed everything.
Speaker 1: So basically a guy rips him off without any homage.
Speaker 3: Yeah, no homage, no homage. And and the fact that, uh that he's just changed the way people walk.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I know I walked that way.
Speaker 4: Like I feel like people's whole personalities changed, right.
Speaker 1: And by the way, I just want to say, having watched the Emmys of the Day with the like to be remembered a section mister Shica Dance, we lost him this past year.
Speaker 2: I missed that part, mister Shia Dance finn Chair, Yes, such a legend, dude.
Speaker 3: My I realized that my wife, we like use her old Hulu account as like our Hulu account now, she doesn't pay for a premium Hulu, so we couldn't watch the Emmys.
Speaker 2: Dude.
Speaker 4: I was so disappointed.
Speaker 2: I'm like, well, you.
Speaker 1: Guys don't watch you guys don't get like TV, Like you're not getting your cable through Hulu.
Speaker 3: Yeah, so you have to buy the premium Hulu in order to watch the live shit. And she hadn't done that, and I was so salty. I'm like, we have to have TV used to be channels. Yeah, I mean totally, I feel like an old man. I'm like, so I can't. There's no way I can watch the Emmys right now.
Speaker 1: And she's like, you can watch it in stories tomorrow in entirety.
Speaker 4: Yeah, totally, totally.
Speaker 2: Just follow along on Twitter. Yeah, better that way. It's it's crazy way. It is hard to navigate these channels.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and uh, shout out to mister Chicken ants.
Speaker 4: Who's mister chicken? Answer?
Speaker 2: What else was he is?
Speaker 1: The guy comes up behind him as like venture and he's like, yes, Satan, oh yeah, mister Chickenhans, what else is he? I want to say he was in like The Godfather or something like that. I want to say he was like in mob movies from back in the day.
Speaker 3: Imagine you were cast in that movie and you do not know Jim Carrey. He's just a comic. You know he's on in living color, but you didn't catch it.
Speaker 4: There's no he.
Speaker 1: Did one spitting. It hasn't come out yet. I don't think.
Speaker 4: Yeah, one spitting was kind of a nothing.
Speaker 2: Moviels Earth Girls are Easy.
Speaker 1: He was in Clint Eastwood movie as the bad guy.
Speaker 3: You have no idea who this guy is, right right, and then he shows up and he's doing that. Are you a little bit like Okay, what what did I get myself into here?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 3: I mean you for sure are imagine you you're cast in a movie now and then somebody Jim Carrey doesn't exist, and then a young Jim Carrey is doing that. You would be like, you'd call your agent and be like, hey, I don't know.
Speaker 2: You're like, it's just a chance. It would be being cast in like the Fred Figglehorn movie or something like one of those YouTube guys, and you're like, oh my god, yeah here, yeah, you don't know. You don't know who's Fred Figglehorn. You don't know.
Speaker 1: But and and Blake just sent a link to the to the guy that was. The guy's name is Mark Margot Margolis and he was also in Breaking Bad. He was like the dude who had like the oxygen tank, who like didn't who couldn't talk because he was like I don't know what, I can't remember what happened to him, but the acting through the like just can't talk with the eyes. I was like, Shika Dance is killing it right now. It could and we've we've covered how perfect the casting in as Fentur is.
Speaker 2: Oh sure, yeah, oh this guy, Yeah, that's Scarface.
Speaker 1: Scarface, that's what I That's what I was thinking of.
Speaker 4: Yeah, that's right. This guy.
Speaker 3: He was also in Better Call Saul and Breaking Bad and yeah, Scarface. W rec Room for a Dream, rec Room for abo.
Speaker 2: You have fun, have a Dream.
Speaker 4: Come on.
Speaker 2: It's all about a man cave. It's this man cave where all this dad's friends come over and all their dreams come true. They're like, dude, he got this new chair in his man cave.
Speaker 4: That's the show.
Speaker 1: The show I read record for Dream? Really that was a really dark, disturbing yeah, point highly claim movie, was it? Yeah, that's that's what you're telling me.
Speaker 4: Yeah, that's I guess you took it that way.
Speaker 2: I appreciate that. I just thought it was kind of a guys guys movie really really yeah, me and my buddies wrote it together Dream.
Speaker 4: Yeah. Yeah, we just wrote it together one afternoon. Wow.
Speaker 1: This is what I love about being an actor or or actors careers. When you when you watch somebody I have high appreciation for somebody who's really good in some thing that might be bad or really good in something, and you've never seen them before, and you're like, where they find this guy? And then you just go back twenty thirty years and you go, oh, they were the star of this movie. They were like a regular actor.
Speaker 2: They've had a career for twenty years, huge.
Speaker 1: Career, and I'm an idiot. Yeah, like I it's always good. I love that shit.
Speaker 4: Well that's cool.
Speaker 3: It's because you like, just you know, you kind of everybody has their lanes that they watch, and it's like when you go out and you're at a restaurant or some people are there and then like maybe no one recognizes you except for one person is like freaking out because they watched Workaholics or whatever. Right, you know that's and I feel like a lot of actors have that same thing where they're like they were on a show that ran that a certain sect of people loved, and then you know, I always like that hello, but the gen pop is like ew.
Speaker 1: I like that until the person goes you don't know who this is, and then I'm like, yeah, it's okay, it's fine.
Speaker 2: Hello, And then like.
Speaker 4: What else have you been in? And you're like on the spot, so you're like recor.
Speaker 2: Record Really that's pretty dark, pretty heavy. Highly acclaimed. I was in I was in this aint Ghostbusters. H who what else.
Speaker 1: I was in Ghostbusters? Who are you in this Ghostbusters? No? In the Ghostbusters, I.
Speaker 3: Was Fusters, Slimmer, I was slimmer, I was her, I was I was slim hurt.
Speaker 2: God, my god, I was Peter yank Man. Yeah, baby, he gone.
Speaker 1: And this is uh my partner Race stands over women's and peace women because I would like to.
Speaker 3: I would like to take our spot serves Zoa Energy for being giving us the energy to get through this podcast with have the crash Zoa Energy.
Speaker 2: And this is Winston any that.
Speaker 3: Green coffee Baby Jack to Juicy, any uh take backs, any apologies, any epic slams or giveaways.
Speaker 4: Big slam Kyle for having no respect for the podcast.
Speaker 3: It doesn't doesn't care about the fans and see you and I think he despises the fans in fact, so.
Speaker 4: And he's not here to say that he doesn't.
Speaker 2: So yeah, you epically slammed him. I would like to apologize to our fans for Kyle's behavior. As far as we know, he's in Canada eating babies, eat.
Speaker 4: Babies, We're not sure exactly. We can't say he isn't because he is not here on the pod.
Speaker 2: So yeah, so sorry, guys.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna apologize once again for thinking Sindbad was dead. That's gonna halt me for the rest of his life.
Speaker 4: Yeah, no hours to him.
Speaker 2: No, no, never would.
Speaker 4: And even though pretty mad at Kyle, I'm not going to givehim flowers. That's big having flowers about it, and flowers about it because I do love the guy.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I wish I was sharing a zoa energy with which.
Speaker 4: Slorping down a zoa, although he gave up caffeine.
Speaker 1: So hey, the spoil Those are the spoils freeze zoa.
Speaker 2: Those are some of the spoils of some of them. I'm gonna boils at the pie.
Speaker 4: I'm gonna I'll see you guys next week. I'm gonna enjoy my spoils.
Speaker 1: Any you take back any spoil, I gotta spoil right here.
Speaker 2: Baby.
Speaker 3: By the way, me, that's a good idea, and that it was another episode.
Speaker 2: See you Aladyn.
Speaker 4: Oh yeah, the bitch