Speaker 1: It's time for the Bobby Bones post show.
Speaker 2: Here's your host, Bobby Bone.
Speaker 1: I made a note here what did you suggest where you said flip it good? That was an article about how many a burger, whether you're supposed to flip it or you just leave it on the grill, helping people out during the summer months grill kings. If you will go, so, Eddie, what do you you you consider yourself an expert at the grill?
Speaker 3: Absolutely?
Speaker 1: I ay, dad, I have the data here. What do you think? How many times are you supposed to flip your burgers?
Speaker 3: Four? Four times? You let it sit right till you get that bottom just right. You flip it again, and then you get that bottom part and you think it's ready. You're like, oh, this looks ready. Flip it the third time, Oh it is ready. Flip it the fourth time. Yeah, that side's good too. Pull it.
Speaker 1: Researchers say the more you flip, the better. Flipping your burger repeatedly, as often as every ten to fifteen seconds encourages faster, more even internal cooking, shaving off as much as one third of your grill time. If you flip it once or twice or not at all, you risk burning the inside, and the burgler won't be properly cooked burning the inside from serious eats.
Speaker 3: See the way I was taught my dad, Like I learned all my cooking from my dad were grilling, and he would time everything through beers, Like so he would put a steak on there and be like, Dad is already, Like now, about two more beers will be ready, and then he would drink two beers then be ready.
Speaker 1: It's funny how people use that because my uncle used to gauge how far a cross country drive was by how many beers you drank.
Speaker 3: While he was driving across country.
Speaker 1: It'd be like, it's eight beers from Kansas City to Hot Springs. That's not good, I know, but hey man, it's a different time. It's a different time.
Speaker 3: God, that's crazy.
Speaker 1: Remember the news clips we used to play from the eighties when people were like, the governments can tell me I can't drink a beer while I drive.
Speaker 3: That's crazy. Yeah, they were getting they're like this.
Speaker 1: They would do soundbites and people go out and the people are like, no, no, it's my freedom.
Speaker 3: Well, my dad forever didn't wear a seat belt. He's like, I'm not doing it. I'm like that it's for your own safety, Like it's not.
Speaker 1: Yes, it's a law, but at the same time, like, why aren't you wearing a seat belt? Was just only the person in the truck, Like you made that decision that affected you negatively if you got an a reg if you're drinking a beer or five beers, like that can affect people that are driving in traffic with you coming your direction on the road. People will be like, no, it's my right and my liberty to be able to drink beer while I drive, And they would go on the news and it was a big controversy. It's crazy how and then seatbelts were a thing.
Speaker 3: I remember my dad he wouldn't wear a seat belt, but if a cop was like next to him, he would just grab the strap and put it over him.
Speaker 2: So it made it look like why didn't you just buckle it? Like, just buckle it, man, That's interesting. My dad didn't wear a seat belt for years. He just started recently wearing a seat belt recently.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I still like catch myself not wearing a seatbelt in the back seat because forever that was the rule. You just have to wear it if you're in the front seat.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's weird when you're getting a lift or reneuver and you're like, oh man, I'm safe. I don't need a seat belt.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's weird because we're like we put our art into their hands, like there's some sort of expert.
Speaker 3: They're just a driver.
Speaker 1: Like that's literally just a driver. I felt totally safe and secure. It's like I'm in a doctor's office and I get it back of the newer. I'm like, all good, got an expert up there, does this for a living. I here's a clip of the news talking to these people in the eighties about drinking. I'm to restrict drinking and did you guys lose it?
Speaker 3: I don't have it? Yeah it was up.
Speaker 1: Sorry, Oh well that wasn't very much of a clip.
Speaker 3: That's intering to restrict drinking and driving here is viewed by some as downright undemocratic. It's kind of get in calm and this when a fella king and I put in a hard day's work, put in eleven twelve hours a day, and they ain't getting you truck and the lace ran one or two beers. They're making it laws where you can't drink when you want to. You can't you have to wear a seat belt when you're driving?
Speaker 1: Presume we're gonna become this country.
Speaker 2: Do you think a lot of people still feel that way about drinking and driving.
Speaker 3: No, I don't. I don't think a lot, But I think there are still, Yeah, there's some I think.
Speaker 1: No, I think some people still feel that they's No one thinks it's not dangerous. Some people just wish they could. I don't think they feel like they should be able to. I just I think some people wish that you could, like I just remember, like and not kill somebody.
Speaker 3: But I even remember, like ten years ago, when my dad would like, all right, he'd come pick us up in the kids, and then he'd be driving he have a beer in his hand. We're like, who whoa, whoa, whoa, Wah, you're not driving us and my kids around with a beer. And he still thought it was normal. It was normal. But he still thinks it's normal. I mean maybe not today because he doesn't do that anymore. But this was ten years ago.
Speaker 1: A long time to get him out of that.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Here is a clip from nineteen ninety three, similar when Burger King had just introduced the acceptance of credit cards into their store.
Speaker 4: The Home of the Whopper is offering cash or credit.
Speaker 1: I think it's pretty bad if you have to use a credit card when you get a fast food restaurant for something as little as three dollars and ten cents.
Speaker 4: Burger King bosses say workers won't have to figure out how much change the customer gets back.
Speaker 5: I just hope it doesn't slow things down at the cash cash and carry that people are going to be having to call New York and get the confirmation or you know, whatever it is, because when I want to whop her, I want it now.
Speaker 2: Just another way to spend money.
Speaker 5: I'm sure it'll work for people on vacation when they don't have to do something, but I can't imagine it working on a day to day basis. Here.
Speaker 4: So far, the smallest credit has been for two dollars and fifty cents, the largest just over ten. Jamie Costello News Channel two.
Speaker 1: What's crazy is they're like three dollars, but three dollars is like seven dollars in dude, I will go and put a dollar twenty nine on a credit card now, yeah gum, just like boohoo. If you can't afford it, I guess you do.
Speaker 3: That's crazy. I love it when they're so sure about I don't see this happening for very long.
Speaker 1: This happens now. It's a cycle. People are so sure about themselves.
Speaker 3: There's no way this can be.
Speaker 1: And then twenty years from now we look back and we go, man, we were kind of idiots. Then is there.
Speaker 2: Anything we said wouldn't like? I don't Facebook. I thought I wasn't gonna make it a Twitter. Bobby was first on Twitter, and I was like, that's weird, that's that's dumb, that's not gonna be still going, still.
Speaker 1: Going kind of. You see they're allowing porn.
Speaker 3: Now I saw that.
Speaker 1: I saw that, like adult content seriously, yeah for free.
Speaker 3: Hey you don't even need your credit card? Man, that's your answer. You can opt out? Well what do you mean opt out? Like there's a check where we be like, I don't want that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you don't want adult, but why would you put the adult content?
Speaker 2: Oh? Maybe you get them like a little tease and then they go to your only fans? Is that like a link?
Speaker 3: Not dude? Too many questions about it?
Speaker 1: Or you justowers so then you can sell ads same thing with Oh that's good.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I say I think they're pain now on Twitter, Like that's why mister Beast went on there is to do videos. He's getting paid from Twitter now.
Speaker 2: Yeah, because I wonder, like Elon Musk came out, I was always wondering why he Mister Beast went on there because he was like, all you two are there?
Speaker 1: Yeah, X stuff twit.
Speaker 3: Yeah, he's still ONX. And I think on the article it said like original material only, Like you can't you.
Speaker 1: Can't grab some seventies way too much hair from everybody, So it has.
Speaker 2: To be your homemads.
Speaker 6: Yeah, like your own stuff, your homemade. Yeah, the wheels are turning along. No man, not a gold Buddies that made terrible.
Speaker 1: Cheryl Burke thinks that celebrity should be single when joining Dancing with the Stars. This is from US magazine. Cheryl Brooke revealed her vice for any celebrity that's thinking about joining Dancing with the Stars and said the celebrity should be single before joining the show. Quote it's an arranged marriage, and it's black and white. Either you love each other or you hate each other. Quote it's so intimate. You're stuck with this person, you better try to make it work at least you get close in so many way. These celebrities are so vulnerable because in order to succeed, you have to strip it all down and that alone, I bet you most of these married celebrities have never even done that with their partners. Ber it continued be single. That's all I'm saying.
Speaker 3: She's a dancer.
Speaker 1: She was for a long time. She was on when I was on. She danced with the guy from Fuller House.
Speaker 3: Yes, the Latino guy.
Speaker 1: Yeah, no, Ilo was a kid, Disney kid. I don't remember his name, but yeah, I know you're talking.
Speaker 3: It was really good.
Speaker 1: But I mean, I can see why she says that, But I will tell you I was single.
Speaker 3: Charna was single.
Speaker 1: We never we didn't do anything like sexual and we also didn't It was probably three quarters of the time we were great. We had a very good working arrangement, and a quarter of the time we were kind of butting heads. But a lot of that was just because we were exhausted. I was doing this show, I was touring, we were training ten twelve hours a day, so when you're just tired, just cranky, and that's probably a lot on me too.
Speaker 3: But we never.
Speaker 1: It was show up and we have to do the work. Nothing will get in the way of us doing the work to try to last as long as we could on the show.
Speaker 3: But it was kind of like a marriage, right because you guys were together all the time that time, all the time. I remember going to the studio with you and she was just like sitting there waiting for us to finish the show. We'll go right to the rehearsal. Yes, it's just like sitting there like you as almost done.
Speaker 1: But when when she says be single, I take that as in be single because you're probably can hook up with your partner.
Speaker 3: Right or disrupt your marriage because you're spending so much time with someone that's not your spouse. That's kind of how I took it, rather than just but it's.
Speaker 1: So short lived.
Speaker 2: It's three months, man, But look at how many people get married off of that.
Speaker 1: Thing or just hook up. There have been a lot of hookups, I.
Speaker 2: Know of a lot of hookups.
Speaker 3: Three months is the long period, right, Like, that's if you make it to the day. We stayed.
Speaker 1: Yeah, the whole time, right, we like, So we started in likely late July and we finished so July October. Yeah, like three months in a week or so, it's tough. But I don't know if you have a partner that understands how much work it's going to be. I don't think it's that big a deal. A lot of people hook up though, even people that are married, because you're just like grinding on.
Speaker 2: That's what she's saying.
Speaker 1: For me, it was like total, we have got I have got to get this. I think I pushed a button and shut shut mo Wiener down.
Speaker 3: It didn't work good for three and a half months. That's smart, sounds impossible.
Speaker 1: It's just like, can't that we and we did nothing. It wasn't even a thought in my mind because I was so far behind ninety percent of the other people dancing that I was not going to let anything get in the way, and so and she wasn't either, and so we just we worked. Also, we're just so tired doing this show. And doing that got killed me because we'd have to get up really early in the morning because it's LA's a different time zone, and then we would train, and then I would cheat and go run a different studio because you can only train with your partner for so many hours.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and I guess it's not.
Speaker 1: Cheating if they didn't do it with you, but I would go and run a studio and watch a video and train by myself.
Speaker 3: Really just you in the mirror hours. Yep, wow, because I just didn't have it, never had it, Okay, Kobe. So they say Kobe would go into gyms and like.
Speaker 1: Pale mamba, that's it.
Speaker 3: Have you talked to her? I was the pale mamba? Yeah? Sometimes what do you mean, how is she doing? Like I do you keep in touch with her?
Speaker 1: We infrequently, but yes, she's kid now. Yeah yeah, yeah, I was on a podcast like three or four weeks ago. We don't text every Tuesday or anything, but we definitely don't not talk, meaning we're not like ooh we're not talking.
Speaker 3: No, we're good, We're great.
Speaker 1: I mean I saw in Vegas, so yeah, infrequently, and we follow you on social media, so it's you kind.
Speaker 3: Of see everything.
Speaker 1: Yeah, well, you feel like you talk to them a lot more than you actually do.
Speaker 3: So, but we had a good relationship.
Speaker 1: There was an understanding of we're here to work and try to win this freaking thing. I felt so bad for her that when I first went on the show and she got her partner, because I think they had built up to her. They were finally going to give her somebody that could win the show, because she had never won the show prior to right, and she had some really great act She had Nick Carter of the Backstreet Boys, who yeah, Backstreet Boys, who could dance?
Speaker 3: Think about that.
Speaker 1: He's a performer, he's a dancer, he's famous.
Speaker 3: And they didn't win. They got like top three.
Speaker 1: She had Antonio Brown, who was an athlete. Those athletes know their bodies well and they were able to do really well in the show. I think they got top three or four many times, and then all of a sudden they're like, we're really going to take care of you, and I show up claim I am a clue we did it though. Ozempic tongue is a new symptom of the weight loss drug. The latest weird claim from Ozempic users is that sweet foods now taste way too sweet. Researchers think it's a result of the active ingredient ingredients semi glue tide, which can change taste receptors on the tongue. From Daily Mail.
Speaker 3: Now, I'm not.
Speaker 1: Sure what the case is with this, but anytime you put anything into your body, something something alters if you take medication. That's why there's a side effect, and I think they're probably now because of the massive amount of people using ozempic learning what all the effects of ozempic are. For a while, this was used by people who have diabetes. It's a real life drug, and so they would take it not be as hungry help with their condition.
Speaker 3: Yeah, my dad takes it for diabetes.
Speaker 1: Now there are a lot of people who just go I mean, it's pretty common.
Speaker 3: We joke with my dad like, are you lose weight?
Speaker 1: Looking good?
Speaker 3: Look at what? Looking good?
Speaker 5: Man?
Speaker 3: Do you believe in? Too sweet? Like I understand what they're saying, like yeah, it's like, oh too sweet to where like I don't even like yeah, but you love sweets.
Speaker 1: I love sweets, but I can eat something so rich where I'm like, whoa, I can only eat two of those, but it's still good set of five. So there's not nothing too sweet that I can't eat, Like that's just too sweet eat because but I just yeah, I can limit if it's too sweet. I have to limit myself because I'm like, man, I can't have more than a couple of those, you know thing we've been eating a lot now at the house, not a lot, but they stay in the house and my wife uses them to crumble into stuff sometimes. Is the CIA wedding cookies?
Speaker 3: You ever see those? You have the chips, the cookies.
Speaker 1: They're like wedding flight wedding cake flavored cookies. They're very they're small, pretty good. But being they're probably like almond flowers on the right, there's something about it that's kind of healthy.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, I've had these.
Speaker 3: They're good.
Speaker 2: They're good.
Speaker 1: They're Mexican short Okay, this is what it is. Mexican shortbread, Mexican wedding and Mexican shortbread of THOSEO yeah, yeah, yeah, but they're good. But what about them? Grain free? I don't even know what that means. And I'm like, grain free, let's have.
Speaker 3: To there's no grains in them.
Speaker 1: But I don't know why that would be healthier and a cookie, I have no idea.
Speaker 3: I don't know either. Oh well, I mean their thing too, is that like they come from because they're from the valley too. I believe they're from South Texas, where I'm from. And a lot of ours illnesses is we are Are you making something up here?
Speaker 2: No?
Speaker 3: No, I'm not making it up. We just kind of based on our bad diet from like just being bad eating bad when we were kids. We have autoimmune problems, okay, because our guts were so destroyed as kids that you're still trying to like enjoy Mexican food. But Mexican food has all the bad stuff in it that we can't have it, like grains, like gluten, all that stuff. So they make things not necessarily like sugar free, but alternatives that don't have like gluten or have sugar. And no, I'm tricked.
Speaker 1: If you were to go get the new iPhone sugar free, I'm like, it's healthy. Let me get it, even though there's never any sugar to begin with. Just put sugar free on it and I'll be like, I must have it. Let's do a little mid roll here.
Speaker 2: Boom.
Speaker 3: Okay.
Speaker 1: Smartphone users are warned over common user names and pin numbers, and so I have the list of the most common and this has been somewhat of a story before, but I have like the top twenty. What do you think the number one password pin up four.
Speaker 3: Four for digits? Yeah, okay, one two three.
Speaker 1: Four one two three four is at number one?
Speaker 3: Sow one one one one.
Speaker 2: Is it four okay, okay, zero zero zero zero at number two, oh.
Speaker 1: Because I think that's even like a default for a lot of things.
Speaker 2: I forgot all about zero zero zero zero.
Speaker 1: Number one is one two three four. Number two is zero zero zero zero. Number four is the one one one one.
Speaker 2: Yes, So what could be three? Whatever year it is, I.
Speaker 1: Wouldn't have guessed this one two two two two two five eight zero because it goes right down the middle.
Speaker 2: It's an easy swipe.
Speaker 1: And at five it's five five five five.
Speaker 3: Okay, what happened to two two two two? Just skip that one.
Speaker 1: It's not even here. There's there's a there's one two one two, there's six six six six, there's one two three one two three. But I'm looking at number six is five six eight three, five six eight three. I wonder why that is. I don't see any sort of What am I missing about five six eight three?
Speaker 3: What are you doing? Five in the middle five.
Speaker 1: Middle, six is right beside it, but then eight is down below and three is up.
Speaker 3: In the corner. Yeah, like a cross. Maybe I don't know.
Speaker 1: Five, Mike, can you figure out what five six eight three is? One of the bigger ones?
Speaker 3: Is there a song that's bigger.
Speaker 1: Five six a three five eight six seven five six a three it's love. Oh the letters are l O ve Okay, yeah, I mean I would never thought that eight five two and that's straight up. That's the difference of two five. That's the next one. Ok So up and down the middle two two two two?
Speaker 3: Yeah? Where is it?
Speaker 1: Eight one two one two nineteen ninety eight is another one? Probably just a year?
Speaker 3: What phone was the one where you would like do lines like you would drag your fingers with that?
Speaker 1: Really that's still in uh that what do they call it?
Speaker 3: Oh?
Speaker 1: Now, I think there are still some if it's not an iPhone, it's a what DROI or Android?
Speaker 3: Right?
Speaker 1: I think some of the androids still you can get into password by doing this.
Speaker 3: You slide your finger.
Speaker 1: And you know what's probably right is there's probably a lot of stuff on the Android that we're missing out on because we're just so committed to the iPhone. Yeah, And the reason we are is because it's so interconnected with everything else.
Speaker 3: I've never thought about changing phones, I know ever.
Speaker 1: And they got us. That's how they have us. There are a lot of things. Some of those phones they bend. It's like a screen.
Speaker 3: Yeah, bend in too. I saw them in the commerce.
Speaker 1: It looks like it's broken, but we're like, can't get rid of my iPhone?
Speaker 3: Did you ever see a kid with an iPhone? Though? Like my five year old even when he was three, could navigate through the iPhone swipe, don't want that click on that back go backwards, like all of it. It was so easy to him at three years old. Like, that's amazing to me that a three year old can figure it out.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it was probably made so a three year old can figure it out through millions of hours of testing. How do we make how do we allow a kid to learn this and get somewhat addicted early on in life?
Speaker 5: Oh?
Speaker 2: They they can get. Take a picture, pictures, all of it, all the pictures they take five hundred.
Speaker 1: A new report says male birth control gel kicks in sooner than expected. Preliminary research on a male birth control gel suggests it might be and even more appealing than initially hoped. It combines two main ingredients of nestorone and testosterone. It's a gel. It will be applied to a guy's shoulder once daily shoulder and testing shows it can effectively suppress men's fertility fertility within a matter of weeks. It's currently in larger skill testing involving four hundred couples. That's from Gizmoto. Never trust a guy that says he's on the jail.
Speaker 3: No, never.
Speaker 1: Also, if he is, he's probably forgotten a couple of days.
Speaker 2: Did you take your jail shoulder and they're like, shoulder.
Speaker 1: I never trust a guy that's on the jael. How does it go from your shoulder to you? That's what Well, you guys, great question. Everything is not built and developed in your nuts.
Speaker 3: But I would think you just go straight to the nuts and then done.
Speaker 1: Then it's probably being created and it's stopping it. As the nuts, I would assume that putting in somewhere else in your body is actually more of now we'll call it like the entry way, but the shoulder like from the brain. Well, I'm sure that's just a big spot you could apply to jail.
Speaker 3: That makes me feel like anything we put on our bodies, sun block, just even soap is sinking right into our bodies. Like, okay, is that going straight to my nuts?
Speaker 2: Well?
Speaker 3: If I clean my shoulder.
Speaker 1: With soap, the answers yes, But sometimes it doesn't affect it.
Speaker 3: That's crazy, man.
Speaker 1: But that's why the sunblocks. You know something, people say they have a lot of poison in them. Different ones. You want to get it that doesn't have a lot of chemicals in it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but how do you determine. There's so many sunscreens. You just google it. It's like, oh my gosh, there's too much.
Speaker 3: Morgan just left. We shouldn't talk about nuts anymore.
Speaker 1: No, but this is science. But if you google sun block without chemicals that there's probably some that come up. But it's the same thing for deodorant. It's the same thing anything we put on our body.
Speaker 3: That's crazy, man.
Speaker 1: The thing that sucks about deodorant because we use deodorant that doesn't have a lot of chemicals in it, is that it doesn't work that good.
Speaker 3: Like what you mean you do you and your wife?
Speaker 1: Yeah, but what actually works out is the dealer with chemical Yes, listening to me off and give me a chemical one. I got a red bul I got a hidden chemical.
Speaker 3: Hey, you're at the grocery. Start looking around your shoulder like no one's watching me.
Speaker 1: Give me a little kid, give me a little kim deodorant A seventy four year old one was pronounced dead in hospice care, and it was found breathing in the funeral home. No, no, oh, and this never happens in America. Oh, it's this one does?
Speaker 3: Oh you got us?
Speaker 1: Where was this believed to have died in hospice care in Nebraska?
Speaker 2: Damn?
Speaker 1: Then authorities were called to the funeral home when an employee noticed that she was still breathing.
Speaker 3: Gosh, you've got to have a time limit on that, right, Like you got to make sure like they're dead for thirty minutes.
Speaker 1: There's daft at the funeral home, performed CPR, and the one was taken to the hospital, where she's still alive. Sometimes too, in other countries when this happens, they end up dying right after that.
Speaker 3: Yeah, right now, according.
Speaker 1: To ABC News from my last report, she's still alive. Oh dang, why don't you walk out?
Speaker 5: Oh?
Speaker 3: I had to go right in the restroom really quick.
Speaker 1: He said it was because we're talking about mailboard's control.
Speaker 2: Oh no, that didn't moder me.
Speaker 3: I don't.
Speaker 2: Maybe you're a text you do the link. I'm so used to you guys talking about weird.
Speaker 3: Stuff, because that's new, that's science. You know, like your reactions to things just well, aren't you surprised that you put someone on your shoulder and it goes straight to your well?
Speaker 1: No, you put on like medications all the time and your skin is your.
Speaker 3: Biggest organ booming.
Speaker 1: Get you with that base organ facts gotchas a tribute to that that has been There's a common dietary supplement that is found to reduce aggression by thirty percent. Whatever it is, let's let's get it. Order it, let's be let's get it over to lunchbox. Spike is drinks with it.
Speaker 2: You guys think I'm agross.
Speaker 3: We know it's like a nicer version. Can you imagine if he was still because it wouldn't change his opinions? Right, But what if he was like I think tipping.
Speaker 2: Is just stupid.
Speaker 3: But I could be but I could be convinced, you know, instead of being tip and stupid. I think I think tipping is quite ludicrous.
Speaker 1: However, maybe I haven't been educated to.
Speaker 3: The proper Yeah, let's get it.
Speaker 1: Might fish oil supplements get tenny Omega three have long been touted it's good for heart health. A new study is family also reduced aggression. Researchers say the safe common supplements should be used everywhere from the playground with kids to the prison system, and it's generally something that's.
Speaker 3: More needed anyway.
Speaker 1: But when you take it, it does reallyve aggression.
Speaker 3: That's cool.
Speaker 1: Where do you think your aggression comes from? Like did your parents ever flip out like you do sometimes? And it just gets.
Speaker 3: Scary, not that I know of.
Speaker 1: Like when that paletteing happened, I think everbody's a little scared because you flipped and we were all like.
Speaker 3: Oh god, who and your family blew up like that?
Speaker 1: Yeah, where does that?
Speaker 3: Where does that come from?
Speaker 2: I don't know.
Speaker 1: It was a bad day, No, I hear you, and we all have them. But I think my bad days I shut down. We all have different ways our bad days happen.
Speaker 2: Well, I was shut down, I was quiet, and then it goes kept going, why aren't you the same thing? Why don't you say ame thing'?
Speaker 3: That's what I would do.
Speaker 1: Like when all of our computer coming was breaking one day. It happened for like four days. We had had we'd been off the air in places, we had been off the air on a national level, and then to come in and things are like pop in into I'm like, you know what, I should just leave. I've never left in my life. I thought you were gonna leave, and I was like, that's the only way I'm going to get it across to anybody that if I just leave, because they know I care more than any of them do, and if I just leave, that's like my last resort now.
Speaker 3: But what I hate about that is we'll never have that sound clip of you going like we'll do it live. Why is nothing working in this place? And then we'd leak it and be like ooh iybones loses it. We'll never have that clip.
Speaker 2: Man.
Speaker 3: It's a great point, like who's the who's the we'll do a live.
Speaker 2: That's cool?
Speaker 3: Or the who's the actor who was.
Speaker 1: Like, oh Christian Bill for you? Yeah, why I'm gonna do this mother Dog? Well, we're gonna do a happy story by a sad story.
Speaker 3: You're gonna do a dog dying.
Speaker 1: And then all of a sudden, I mean to play a song by Case Seen the Sunshine Band. Mother.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 3: He blew up.
Speaker 1: That's like he was doing his day. You know, he probably had a bad day, sure, tired, sick, it could be anything. Yeah, and he's like they have written us about their dog, Sparky. Dear Casey, Sparky was our loving dog for twenty years. We couldn't believe he lived so long. He saved many children's lives. Sparky was killed in a car wreck. Could you please give your respects to Sparky. Well, it's me Casey and Sparky. I'd like to say that you were a good dog. All right, we're gonna play Casey in the sunshine?
Speaker 2: Why are we.
Speaker 3: Playing this stupid song? That's so happy after a dog died? That's that's so cool ish.
Speaker 1: That's a funny one.
Speaker 3: Though. You know he was Scooby right, not Scooby. No, no, no, he was Shaggy. That's awesome Scoob. Yeah. And then you go back and watch this all right, it sounds just like Casey games.
Speaker 1: Did you play softball last night?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 1: That's the game.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'm exhausted.
Speaker 3: Did you play?
Speaker 2: Yeah? And we had a two hour reign to lay? Yeah, so we didn't. It started to like eight fifteen, eight twenty.
Speaker 3: Oh that sucks. Yeah, how late was the game?
Speaker 2: I got home at eleven thirty?
Speaker 1: Oh dang, were there people there?
Speaker 3: Do they leave? Oh?
Speaker 2: No, people stayed?
Speaker 3: I mean it was packed who played? Uh me, we know celebrity, We celebrity?
Speaker 1: Yes?
Speaker 3: Who else? Okay? Who else played?
Speaker 2: Mitchell Tinpenny?
Speaker 3: Five people go?
Speaker 2: I don't know what level?
Speaker 1: Top five people in your mind?
Speaker 3: What get did you go?
Speaker 5: No?
Speaker 3: You were gone?
Speaker 5: No?
Speaker 3: I was gone.
Speaker 2: Who else was there?
Speaker 3: His? Bailey Zman there? So he was there?
Speaker 2: Yeah, Bailey Zimmerman was there.
Speaker 3: Jelly back, No, he wasn't back. Okay.
Speaker 1: You literally can't remember more.
Speaker 3: People than no.
Speaker 1: I'm just starting to think, like on your team, I'm just trying to ask you, Taylor one, Will Compton, that's cool.
Speaker 2: Riley Green?
Speaker 1: Did they beat you up?
Speaker 3: No?
Speaker 2: I ain't beat me up. You mean we were boys? Been boys?
Speaker 3: You've been boys with those guys?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Do you give their number?
Speaker 2: No?
Speaker 3: No? Okay no? No?
Speaker 2: Who else was on my team?
Speaker 1: Did you guys win?
Speaker 2: Yeah? We crushed Brelan was on my team?
Speaker 1: Did you play well?
Speaker 5: No?
Speaker 2: I went one for three, lined out at third twice? What about fielding? No balls?
Speaker 3: Guy?
Speaker 2: I played third and nothing came to me when I was in there.
Speaker 1: Anybody cheat?
Speaker 2: They gave the other team seven runs in the seventh inning because we were killing them so bad.
Speaker 1: Well, that doesn't sound fair and let's just say rather he was not happy that they gave him seven runs. He's not happy, but you still want yeah, still one anybody hit homers?
Speaker 3: No, no, it's a baseball park, right, yeah.
Speaker 2: But nobody even hit Like usually there's some mashes, but I don't remember any mashes like over the outfield builders heads.
Speaker 1: Once I was pitching, and I was pitching against Jay Cutler and the game is coming out to the end and everybody's everybody fights. It's just a bunch of people to compete, and you're competing again. And they wasn't Jay's fault, but their team was like walking dudes to get to girls or on our team because it had to be guygirl guy girl. It may not be like that anymore, but and so I was pitching and they were like walk Jay Cutler get to the girl. And so I'm like, oh, great, okay. So I throw a ball at the ground and it bounces up and he hits it off off a hop.
Speaker 3: Wow, dang Russia is it? Of course? Yeah?
Speaker 1: He was mister basketball really Indiana.
Speaker 2: Chris kur kurk Patrick was up my team.
Speaker 3: I remembered him.
Speaker 1: He was mister basketball and obviously great football player.
Speaker 3: At Vanderbilt, right, and then the Bears.
Speaker 2: Warren Zyders was.
Speaker 3: There pretty little poison.
Speaker 1: Did you make any new friends?
Speaker 3: There's no chance, come on, like you're now boys.
Speaker 1: With these people.
Speaker 2: No, no, not really. He talked to people like you know, oh yeah you now we hung out like you know during the game.
Speaker 1: There was if Taylor Wi one and you and saw he saw you at a grocery store.
Speaker 3: But he need to go.
Speaker 1: That's I know, Lunchbodca, that's my boy.
Speaker 5: Oh.
Speaker 2: I don't know about Lawan, but Compton would. He came up to me. It's like, good game, lunch, what's up dude? Like he saw me and that like we were walking in the same time and he was like, gave me DAPs. There was another guy on my team.
Speaker 3: That's all right, we want playing and girls.
Speaker 2: Yeah it was girls. What was the guy's name who.
Speaker 1: Was the best player overall? Give the MVP guy MVP girl.
Speaker 2: I thought, well, I thought Breeland brought the entertainment. And he made one amazing catch and then did.
Speaker 1: A flip playing like wh would you give the flipped.
Speaker 2: Like he caught it and then he ran and did a flip like flipped to catch it. But he did an he just flipped. That's crazy. I was like, oh my gosh. And then him and Chris laneerer Chris Lande was playing short yeah, and Breeland was playing outfield and there was a pop fly between him and they bo.
Speaker 3: It.
Speaker 2: Man, Oh my gosh. I was like, oh my gosh, they're not going to get up, but they hopped up.
Speaker 3: Who was MVP?
Speaker 2: Probably Chris Lane or Brealing.
Speaker 1: What about on the female side? Who's good?
Speaker 3: He hasn't mentioned one girl that was there.
Speaker 2: Well, I'm trying to think of one man the nay the comedian. Oh my gosh, she played college softball, yeah, and Alabama Will Compton. I mean hit a missile like and in chopped the ground she caught. I mean it was sure, oh like.
Speaker 3: I mean I don't know how she snagged it. It's like, whoa, that's cool, that's cool. WHOA? All right? Right? How long is this we gotta go? Anyway? Thirty one?
Speaker 1: That's all?
Speaker 2: Oh man? We work out taking that?
Speaker 3: Well, Hey are you playing? Are you playing softball? Thursday night? Thursday?
Speaker 2: Wow?
Speaker 3: You want to tell people where so we can all go?
Speaker 1: I do not tickets, do not tell people where. I'm not Why are you looking at me like I don't want whoever's trying to assassinate me to be there.
Speaker 3: I didn't think about that. I forgot you guys were.
Speaker 2: Assess is it our last week? Yeah?
Speaker 3: It is.
Speaker 1: It's not been dead to me. I've been plotting.
Speaker 3: I've been dead forever. Dude, I'm six feet under.
Speaker 1: We can you know, after another week or so, we'll redraw. But you haven't killed your second person.
Speaker 2: I mean I'm not. There's not been another assassination to trust me, I'm the only one who's playing the game.
Speaker 1: That's not true. I've been out. I've been I've been doing my work.
Speaker 3: Dude, you wasted no time. Yeah, you killed me the first time.
Speaker 1: A little harder to get than others.
Speaker 2: I couldn't his guys like.
Speaker 1: I've been out. I've been out doing a thing.
Speaker 3: What does that mean? Not saying, oh, al dean, they're doing my thing?
Speaker 1: But no, the game's in. I have for everybody's money, so.
Speaker 2: Oh my gosh, I am.
Speaker 1: People can back up what happens with the money. If we're we're not. If you back out, then you're just out and it'll be down to two people, I guess.
Speaker 3: And if nobody gets assassinated, the dead person gets the money. No, not one day.
Speaker 2: So if we redraw the money just stays it.
Speaker 1: Yes, okay, yeah, because we could redraw people that would you know, Flunchbox gets you, he's gonna wait for you for ten hours. He'll take a nap in the car. I have been doing my work, just understanding what people's habits are.
Speaker 3: Recon don't worry about that. Oh no, you got a drone, a water drink. Can you see someone with a water drone.
Speaker 1: That'd be awesome, that'd be funny. Okay, we're done. Thank you guys for listening. You guys have a good rest of the day, and we will hopefully and be back tomorrow. We'll see you guys tomorrow.
Speaker 3: Bye, buddy,