Speaker 1: Give me, give me kind of what you think. What teams that I sent home early should we look out for? Like what what teams should we be looking out for next year? And then we're gonna get into that and then we're in the finals.
Speaker 2: Talk in the East or the West both?
Speaker 1: What what what happens with the Lakers a little more?
Speaker 2: The Clippers.
Speaker 3: The Clippers, I spec the week, the way they finished the season. They ran. They ran in the Denver in the first round.
Speaker 1: They were a popular Pickeday.
Speaker 3: We ran in the Denver in the first round. I was a pick them series. That's a tough first round player. That's that's that four five is always gonna be good. That four five in both sides. Thats gonna because because it's only a fraction that separates those two teams, so obviously, you know, we would think that they would be, you know, better next year. The West West is tough. The Lakers, like you said, the Lakers, we say they're a center away. We can say, you know how great Luca is and how great he was even without that, but anybody that knows the game of basketball knows that that vertical space and just on Luca to a whole other level as a basketball player, you know, allows him to just you know, make plays for other people. And once he can make plays for other people, that just makes it more easier for him to be an offensive jogging out like he is.
Speaker 2: Kill.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna have this question and the way you have to answer, we have to answer it, and I refuse say it's the hardest one. Then can bron just keep doing this again next year?
Speaker 3: Yeah, there's no doubt in my mind. We got a chance to see that first hand. I trust the work.
Speaker 2: Trust. I don't trust aids, trust what people say. Trust the work.
Speaker 1: It's good.
Speaker 3: That's that's my slogan to my kids. Don't listen to me. Trust the work. And I trust the work and the work that that man put in. There's no doubt in my mind. There's no question that he's going to continue to play.
Speaker 1: I saw him. I saw him in the game. It was one of the last games of the year, and and and I and I talked to him. I was like, yo, like, what you're doing is amazing.
Speaker 2: No, bro, I trust the work killer hand, but the work.
Speaker 1: Could he do it the same amount of minutes, the same games law the twenty five to eight Like he can do this again if you.
Speaker 2: Train yourself that way, why not.
Speaker 3: You always talk about habits, I mean these are these are the habits, and at this stage of the game, for Braun, it's not even about habits no more.
Speaker 2: This is a lifestyle.
Speaker 1: I'm better against him either.
Speaker 3: I'm just saying it's his lifestyle. There's no doubt in my mind he can a thousand percent he can. This is his lifestyle. You're talking to somebody who you know on obviously on a different level. You know what I'm saying. His level of greatness is his level of greatness. You know what I'm saying. But my preparation was exactly the same when I was in my forties and the way I prepare and the way you know, I approached it. So there's no doubt in my mind that I think he can.
Speaker 1: You know, it's wild. It's even crazier too, man, is like people are still living and that's how great he is. People are still like picking him apart as if he was still twenty set, Like they're still judging him and expecting.
Speaker 3: But they expect. But do they expecting what I'm saying? Are you not entertained?
Speaker 1: No? I'm not. No, they but I'm saying people are still like criticized, like like yo, like the.
Speaker 3: Dudes for like that's what I'm saying, what are you not entertained? Like you said that like spand was like glad you're not entertained?
Speaker 2: Like what else do you? What else do you need to see?
Speaker 1: Man, he doesn't get next year and he's going to Actually.
Speaker 3: What else do you need to see? He has shown us everything. It's interesting to see where Denmer goes next year. Obviously, I love Adaman, the coach that was obviously the interim coach that is not a head coach. I really love what he's done. I look at his interviews, I watch him in the timeouts. I'm big on body language, I'm big on eye contact, and I just see how they respond to him. I see how he's very direct with out I communication with all those guys. Also like the way he you know, his exes and those games on points. So we'll see where they go next with their roster. But you know, with Joker, I ain't never gonna better guess Joker. The Minnesota Timberwools get another another year under their belt, obviously two years straight in the Eastern Conference. Final excuse me in the Western Conference finals, and you know you watched me the other day and I had a conversation on ESPN and you know, directly having a you know, speaking to ant Man if it was just me and the ant Man in the room and nobody else, and his his comment about, you know, not being hurt about losing, but he did want it for Mike Conley, And I respect that because I am a OG. So you know, when you get to this stage of the game, you do want your young guys to fight for themselves one, but you also wanted them to fight for you a little bit because you're not out there and you can't contribute the way you would like to contribute. So I respect that. But what I want ant Man to caution when he said it didn't hurt, is that it's okay to let it hurt a little bit. It's okay to let it hurt a little bit. It's okay to have a little pain, because that pain, that's what's gonna drive you to go the extra step, Like you're gonna play, You're gonna work your ass off because you ant Man, You're gonna work your ass off because you want to be great. But that pain once that started to creep in. That's gonna push you beyond the level that you probably thought you could go to. Like I said when I when I was talking earlier, this is a rallyism. You got to so much pain, as so many sleepless nights, but winning is the only option. So it's okay to let it hurt a little bit. And man, it's okay to let that get up under your skin and dig in a little bit, because that's it gonna drive you to give that extra one percent. That's gonna push you over the hump. When you get in that situation where you're down three to two, you know what I'm saying, and your back is against the water. You need to get two out of it. You need to get the next two of you going home. Like that pain right there, that's that you felt these last two years. You keep feeling that. That's gonna turn you into a master, don't turn you into a mad man. You're never gonna want to feel like that again. So you know, just my my conversation and my comments, and man, was okay to feel that pain, Let that hurt just a little bit, because that's just that's just that's gonna drive you so I do believe that Julius Randa will be better next year in the playoffs. You know, he played great up until that point. But okay, he ain't slowing down. You know what I'm saying. If you look at the conversations and the comments right after they won, and you know all the way from there that their MVP of SGA set and the tone to check, you know, this is not the goal. We're thankful, we're happy, we want the West, but this ain't the gold. Okay, gold is to win it all. Okay, gold is to be champions.
Speaker 1: Okay. So he's gonna be interesting because you're looking at that in the past. Obviously we ran into him and then James Harden leaves right in the past or track record, and I'm not saying it's going to Sam Presty is the best in the business right now. I'm very good, but he has big decisions to make too, financially, And I keep going back to that, like, yes, you keep that team together. Yes they're not going anywhere. The Crusos of the world, the lou Dort's of the world, the heart and Steins of the world, the guys you talked about, but the most importantly this summer you have chet up for contract extension eligibility. Jalen Williams, Shay is gonna get his massive one back up. So so if you're Okaye, like that's to me the conversations after these finals and we're gonna talk about these finals, I can't wait to hear your perspective on it. But those story lines are whatever, be great. It is okay, So you're gonna pay those street with hardens like they're gonna be a second apor Are they going to be a tax team?
Speaker 2: That's more your feel? That's more feel.
Speaker 3: But as I sit over here as a fan, as a as a OG, as a student, what they have is special and you better do your damn well best to keep it together as long as you can.
Speaker 1: No, I agree, but as a fans, you also gotta understand, like it's.
Speaker 2: Gonna be hard to understand that making understand that it is.
Speaker 3: But I also look at a group. Also look at a group. Also look at a group of guys killer where I say to myself, your core group, your core group, those guys enjoy being there, and those guys are probably take a little bit less of being there, maybe a little bit the check s G, A check Es, Deity.
Speaker 1: Super Max.
Speaker 3: They don't make they are making good money. I'm not saying they take I'm not saying they but they take a little bit less to make it work because I really think they enjoy being together.
Speaker 2: I really think they enjoy playing together.
Speaker 3: Now, now, the guys like the Cason Wallace's and the Aaron Wiggins and you know, these different guys, these are the guys that you might lose. These are the guys who gotta go get their money, and rightfully so I'm sure SGA get that phone call and Caseon Wallace say this person off me.
Speaker 2: I'll see you in the summer. Dog, I'm happy.
Speaker 1: For you, Thank goodness for well.
Speaker 2: I'm just even have an example.
Speaker 3: But any of these younger guys, those are the guys that you might have to worry about. But I think their core group of guys, I think their core group of guys understand what they got and I think those guys are willing to make it work financially. You know what I'm saying. I would hope they would be because they got something special that with those three and they're still young. You can keep that together for a long time. You know what, I'm saying, hopefully, fellas, I'm talking to y'all one more time. Nobody likes to wait, none of us. I can't stand being in traffic. I can't stand wait for my coffee. I hate waiting to get off work. So why would I make my women wait? I don't even wait in line.
Speaker 2: I get out to leave.
Speaker 3: And you imagine if my woman was waiting on me and she walked out the house and left. So don't make him wait, stay ready to see. Ain't got to get ready. Had that roast box in your pocket, have it in your glove compartment, have it in your wallet wherever you need it. But boy, you need to stay hard. Fellers. Take control of your sex life. Dominate your bedroom. She might never tell you, but she loved it when you run the show. Roast Fox is a two on one prescription treatment for guys who need a secret weapon against that wet newt. They hit the bloodstream faster because they dissolve under the tongue and getting hard faster mean there's no more waiting to perform. Baby Rospose gives you the booster to last longer, and everyone gets more pleasure and climax is more y'all definitely gonna have to hydrate at the end. Ro connects you with medical providers one hundred percent online, so there's no awkward conversation with in person providers. If approved treatment ship directly to your door, no, it ain't coming in the boat, but she got that road. They'll prescribe new sexual health patients. Get fifteen dollars off your first order of sparks on the recurring plan. Connect with your provider at road dot co slash ogs to find out a for description. Roastbox are right for you, that's road dot Co slash ogs put fifteen dollars off your first order.
Speaker 4: Basketball fans, the NBA Finals are here. The stage is set, the stakes are sky high, and every shot could be the difference between glory and heartbreak. There's still time to get in on the action with my partners at DraftKings Sportsbook. Right now, new customers can bet just five dollars and if your bet wins, you'll take home three hundred dollars in bonus bet. Download the DraftKings Sportsbook app and sign up using my promo code ogs.
Speaker 1: The crown is yours. Love.
Speaker 4: The thrill of live betting DraftKings has got you covered. Bet live on in progress games right here as they happen, make watching the game that much more exciting. If sports betting is not available in your state, don't worry. You can still join in on all the fun with DraftKings Pick six and have the shot to win cash prizes. Download the DraftKings Sportsbook app now. New customers, use my promo code OGS and bet just five dollars on any wager and get three hundred dollars in bonus bets if you win. That's promo code OGS only at DraftKings Sportsbook